Speaker 1: Hey there, Mama Sita. Okay, who would have thought, out of all the people in this office, you and me would end up in the break room at the same time. You don't know, speaking of same time, how about impress you with my skills of being able to eat a hand sandwich, a carnez sada burrito, and a banana at the same time. Oh, what is that? What's that? Little mama? You're calling? Hr? Oh? I get it to see if you can get some time off so we can go on a little vak. I'm digging it. It's a jewel show. And let's face it, when it comes to men and women dating, men want to impress the ladies, and ladies have things that impress them, and a new study found the top number one odd skill that women are most attracted to is it being able to eat a ham sandwich, of carnea burrito and a banana at the same time. I don't know. It might be on there, but we'll tell you what the number one skill is. So if you're a dude, you can work on that skill, and if you're a lady you can see if you agree right after this it's the jewel show. This might be weird. But I'm super attracted to any man with nunchuck skills. It's the Jewbel show. And that's a text message we just got in at four one oh six one because researchers just did a study to find out what the number one odd skill women just love is. Go over that right now. So if you're a guy, you can brush up on whatever skill. It isn't numb chucks, I'm not sure. Or if you're a woman, you can see if you agree. What are these skills that women find most attractive in a man? This is exciting, and these aren't like these are like odd skills or different skills rather than like being a good dude who doesn't cheat. That's a skill, so that's not on the list. These are yeah, other different types of skills, like opening your beer bottle with your teeth kind of thing. Yeah, things like that. Okay, that's cool. My brother tried that and he cracked his stooth. Oh so not attractive. He doesn't you're gonna do it? Or your eye socket. I have known some dudes that can open it with our eye socket. Who I don't know how they do it. I've tried it and all, like all I end up doing is like scratching my eye. Yeah, I know. I don't thine like that's safe. Would turn you on?
Speaker 2: Nina with his eye? Yeah, I don't think so. I feel like that would just be a little bit. I would be scared the whole time.
Speaker 3: You know, I just have so many questions like what what made you start to do that? Like what what was the situation you found yourself in that you were like, you know, what could open this beer.
Speaker 1: Bottle other than my hand or a beer bottle opener? My eye? Yes, then that beer bottle open? Where things happen in college? How did they even discover that that happens? Maybe some guy was already drunk and he was like, is there any beer in this bottle? Let me look down in there? Somehow popped it off. Anyway, What are the most attractive skills that a man can have according to women? We'll tell you what the number one is in just a second. But keeping your home clean that is a very sexy skill. We love that skill.
Speaker 2: We do it smells good on top of everything else. We are very breeze like sency in the wall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I've ever been to a guy's house that's completely disgusting. Yeah, you have.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I always this is one of my checks. But like when you go to somebody's house for the first time, I look in their bathtub and their shower to see if the bathtub is clean. Because there was one guy that I dated for a while that had all of that like build up all the way up the sides, Like all I needed was that little sud spray and he just couldn't do it, Like and he lived by himself.
Speaker 1: Like what are you doing in that bathroom so that bilf is on you? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: So none of the girls in this room seeing your own bathrooms, women's bathrooms, are discussing bathrooms. I keep it clean. Yeah right, I don't believe you picture. I have zoomed out pictures. I want pictures from the doorway.
Speaker 2: Not listen that the counter might have stuff on it, but the toilet in the shower is clean, are clean?
Speaker 1: So you go to the bathroom the counters.
Speaker 2: No, it's like, you know, when you're busy all the cosmatics like beauty stuff.
Speaker 1: What are the top skills that women find attractive in a man? The ability to give a good massage?
Speaker 2: Yes, that because it's just like when you look at hand like a handshake. People always talk about a strong handshake says a lot about a person. If you've got these little dainty hands that are just like squishing your skin when they're trying to give a massage, it's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Do something? I think a lot of guys when they do give the massage, they're just hoping for what's after the massage. And so my guess is it's like five minutes of like here, I'm not gonna squish your shoulders real quick.
Speaker 2: All right, let's do stuff. Nothing's going to happen if it's just a little dainty squish. Let me tell you. In college, I knew this was a thing girls liked. So what did I do? Took a massage class?
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah, smart producer.
Speaker 2: Yes, there's a class for everything you want to master, and he will find it.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: Well, they had they had a program at my school, and I was like, can I take that? And I just audited. You know how you can audit a class. I audited a massage class for like a month.
Speaker 1: I thought those were teachers. Like teachers audit you can go like see.
Speaker 3: You can go like kind of participate in a class without paying for the credit soone as far as you can go Sarge school without paying.
Speaker 4: A lot.
Speaker 1: And that is. One of the top things that women find attractive in a man is the ability to give a good massage, listens well would really be on the list, but sadly it is.
Speaker 5: There was one time I went on a day with this guy and I he was like, so, Lick, where you from?
Speaker 1: What's your family like? And I told him the whole entire thing.
Speaker 5: This man did not listen to one thing I said, because then right after he asked, okay, so like what are we going to do after this? And I'm like, uh what, Like, I don't know, what do you what do you want to do?
Speaker 1: But I was like, did you even listen to the thing I said?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 1: Like where's your family from? One massage? I asked the question. What's another one of the top skills that a man can have that women find attractive? The ability to cook? Yeah, yes, we've talked about does it have to be cook well? Well, like a good friend for just trying. Trying is good.
Speaker 2: It's the same thing kind of like you know, anytime you try anything, it's a bonus if it takes good. But the fact that you tried is hot, Like you're in the kitchen doing something very kind.
Speaker 1: Of Nina, And I think most guys have one dish that they can make.
Speaker 3: Okay, they got one thing. They're like, let me make your dinner. And that's like the only thing they know. And they will they will lie to you and tell you there's more. There's not more.
Speaker 7: They know.
Speaker 1: The one thing is that one. Hey, it's like hamburger helper. What are the top skills that women find attractive and men? Being handy? Yeah, handy, not handsy. Thank you for clarifying, was like, sweet, I'm on if it's true. I started putting that on my list.
Speaker 2: Being handy Yeah, like when you have like your little manifestation list, be very specifical and what it is that you're looking for. But being handy like being able to fix a shelf or fix a think if something goes wrong, Like I'm really bad at that, so it's very helpful.
Speaker 1: Or put it together if I want a new one. I mean, think about it.
Speaker 2: Jubles out here in these streets, building shelves and doing all kinds of stuff in your house. Does that work in your favor?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. I'm not sure. I've never used it to try to impress a lady. You want to see me put these shells up, watch me search for a stud and not find one a bunch. Oh, and then put the shelf over the holes because I don't want to patch the holes. When I eventually figure out how to hang this thing, it's gonna be hot. I have a tip.
Speaker 3: I have a tip for everyone who wants to appear handy. The studs are sixteen inches apart. Yeah, they're sixteen inches apart. You have to find one first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just go on an outlet. Just go on outlet.
Speaker 3: In the outlet, find out which I just knock on the wall of it. She's gonna be like, he's just knocking into it where a stud is? Yes, he can, and then just measure sixteen.
Speaker 1: Inches there you go. Wait really?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was like, how do you even know stud is there? That's okay, that's a conversations sound out because the stu's attached to an outlet right right.
Speaker 1: Oh, I never knew that. I didn't know that either. My special skill is impressing them with how I measure the sixteen inches the third of the way to the next stud.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 1: If I do like five of these on top of each other, it'll get to the next. The number one most attractive skill, by the way, is being able to dance, number one most attractive skill for a man to have.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that one too, but I also like it. If you just try like, I'm still going to be turned on. I swear I would. You're just out there just like like doing your little your little shuffle or like a little wigle.
Speaker 1: Nips do not know how to move it. I'm not interested in that exactly somewise it always doesn't measure to the bedroom. That's not always a fact. I can't tell whether Nina is kind or desperate.
Speaker 2: Honest, there's something desperate about acknowledging somebody's efforts.
Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater.
Speaker 4: Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Daisy is on the phone today for to catch a cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Tyler for about a year, but now she thinks something's going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Daisy, what's up? Why do you think Tyler's cheating?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we've been together for like a year now.
Speaker 6: My sister actually is the one who set us up. And when I first started dating him, she kind of said, like, hey, I know he started up as a past like he has cheated, he's you know, maybe not the most trustworthy guy, but to be honest, like I've I've dated guys like that in the past, and I kind of felt like maybe I could be the one to like change him or tame him, you know. So I wasn't super concerned about it. And he's always like really respectful to me, and like we don't really really even tight like with each other at all, so you know, things aren't like boring, like he's not like a like a chill guy necessarily. Like we'd like to go out and like to do stuff. And we've gotten into some trouble like at a club before, and we jumped some stupid things in public that I can't really say on the air, But other than that, like things have been like pretty good between the two of us. So my sister texted me the other night and she said that she saw him at a club, which isn't like, you know, crazy to me, because like we do like to go out, but she said that he was like kind of all over this girl, and when she called me, I kind of just brushed it off, and then I was started like yelling at her because I felt like she was kind of starting to try and cause some like problems or drama, and I just don't really feel like he would do something like that, and she's just somebody who was like kind of addicted to drama, so I just felt like this was like her trying to stir the pot again. So then when he got home, I told him like, oh, this is what she said, and I thought it was kind of funny, and then he didn't think it was funny like at all, so he got really mad at it about it, and he started talking to about my sister, and I guess that he was pissed, Like I totally understand that, but he got like really really pissed to the point where then it kind of started to feel like weird, like Okay, why are you this like.
Speaker 1: A weird defensive, like a too overly defensive response.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like he got too upset. So now I'm just not really sure what to think. And the more I think about it, the more I'm like something's not adding up, and like maybe what she said was true and he was doing something and I think he's going to be really closed when he finds out that I called a radio station gets to the bottom of this. But I just I kind of feel like I have to know before I make a decision, like if I'm.
Speaker 10: Going to go forward or not.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you're the type of person that would be upset if he was just dancing with somebody at a club and maybe in a flirty way, but there was no actual cheating and there's no wrong answer. I'm just I'm curious to see what you know. Your sister's definition of him really stepping out on you is Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean I think for me that feels like a no, like I wouldn't.
Speaker 6: Do that with another guy, and I think he'd be mad if he saw me do that with another guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's the lucky winner this month of flowers to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those flowers see you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, well play us. I'll come back and get your To Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Cheater, and Daisy is on the phone. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. We'll see if he sends those to her or to somebody else. But before we do that, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, my sister saw my boyfriend at a club kind of like hanging on some girl, and then when he came home, I told him about it, like kind of joking about it because I thought it was funny because it just seemed like completely ridiculous from something he wouldn't do, and he got so upset that now I feel like maybe there is some.
Speaker 7: Kind of like truth.
Speaker 1: Somebody gets really, really really angry when they're not just being straight up accused when you ask them about it. You know, that's usually a sign that something's going on. So hopefully not. But we'll see if we can figure it out. Right now, Okay you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Corribal calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Tyler.
Speaker 11: Oh this is he saw you, whom.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations and thank you for shopping with us here. This must big winner.
Speaker 11: I don't think I am like, what did I don't I don't think I answered anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you've seen the signs, but every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random to say thank you very much for being a loyal customer by gifting you free flower delivery from our floral department. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 11: No way, Wow, I never read anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't say that anymore.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay cool.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information down in just a matter of Minute's over the phone. If you need some time to think about it, I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 4: You said how many flowers?
Speaker 1: Thirty six long stem red roses.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, now, quick question. Is it possible to send them, like to break those up and send them to different people?
Speaker 1: Sure, we can split them up, So I'll just need to get some infol from you. Give me one second. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: No, yeah, I can give them you names now for sure, okay.
Speaker 1: And so what I will need from you is the first and last name of the first person you want to send them to.
Speaker 11: Oh, hold on, and it's Anna, And I got to check my phone for the last name.
Speaker 1: Hold on a second, okay. And then just while I'm on this page of the thing here with the other person's name, I'll just go ahead and type ten. And then we got too tear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this will be best okay, and the last one will be Daisy. And they're all spelled like normal names.
Speaker 11: Like bas week.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just splitting up two. So you want to split it in three ways?
Speaker 10: There?
Speaker 4: I guess three? Yeah, twelve? If I could do twelve, twelve, and twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got them all in there, so Anna, Beth and Daisy. And then do you want to put anything on cards.
Speaker 10: To the people?
Speaker 4: I mean, you just put on the same thing in all three.
Speaker 11: I think that'll be fine.
Speaker 4: I'll feel like writing a card sure everybody?
Speaker 1: Okay, great, I.
Speaker 11: Love you baby, thinking of you something like that.
Speaker 1: Got it? And okay, well that is all the info I needed, because Tyler, this is actually the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbell. Three bro. My name is Nina also on the show, and I'm Victoria. Your girlfriend Daisy is on the phone as well.
Speaker 7: Tyler, Like, what the mm hmmm?
Speaker 4: Whoa hold up?
Speaker 7: Like what you have nothing? Nothing to say?
Speaker 1: We do a segment called and that's what this is, and today.
Speaker 11: It did Daisy, Like what the Like?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 11: Are you kidding me right now? Like this is out You're gonna I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 10: Yeah, am I kidding you?
Speaker 7: Am I kidding?
Speaker 6: What what did I do in this situation?
Speaker 11: You're gonna get roses? Are you?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 11: Are you sure to get the road?
Speaker 6: I knew, I knew the first thing was going on with you and Anna.
Speaker 11: I knew it.
Speaker 6: I knew there was just something in my head that told me that you said you were just work friends.
Speaker 11: But I knew it.
Speaker 7: Like this is disgusting and who is best?
Speaker 11: What is this?
Speaker 7: Tyler?
Speaker 11: Seriously, what is this?
Speaker 9: What is what?
Speaker 4: Here's here's your here's your problem them right, Like, I don't know what you think you know, but you don't know anything. I was going to send you roses that I'm allowed to you know, is it illegal to send roses to someone I don't even say anything for them, like with.
Speaker 7: The same cards. Yeah, well, I don't know what.
Speaker 11: Broke called me and was like, hey, what do you want to put it on? I don't know, Like I don't have time for all this time whatever, love you.
Speaker 6: Baby, That's just something you're going to say to like a random friend.
Speaker 11: It's something I said to you. I was the time to write. That's ridiculous. Okay, you know what, Like this is ridiculous. I don't what do you want me to say?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 11: But what do you want me to say? Okay?
Speaker 12: Like you're the only one.
Speaker 6: I guess I was under the impression that I was, yeah.
Speaker 11: Well you're not okay, I'm sorry, Like I'm young. I I told you, like when we first met that.
Speaker 4: This is who I am, Like I want to play the field, and it's like I don't see myself being a type of and so if you've been thinking that, then sorry.
Speaker 11: Okay, but like this is who I am.
Speaker 6: You know, like I just like such a liar, Like I literally can't even listen to you speak anymore.
Speaker 7: You're literally such a liar.
Speaker 13: You are about to send your roses. You complain in a lot for someone who's gonna get roses, and in the car this.
Speaker 11: Is I love you.
Speaker 6: Romantic to two other women.
Speaker 11: Who cares about them? You don't even know them, So.
Speaker 4: Like, what does it matter?
Speaker 7: What does it matter?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 7: You're my boyfriend?
Speaker 11: I don't have another boyfriend, Like you can't own somebody. You can't own a person or a thing.
Speaker 1: And don't be somebody's boyfriends. I say, but you can be in a relationship, sir, I can be I can.
Speaker 4: Be a few people's boyfriend. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Well, not disclosing that information probably to all of the girlfriends ahead of time.
Speaker 11: I don't, like I don't have anything to tell them, like listen, this is who I am.
Speaker 4: Like, that's who I am.
Speaker 11: I'm up front about it.
Speaker 7: You were not a front about it.
Speaker 4: I told you when we first met that, like, hey, I play the field, this is who I am. You were just trying to make me I guess you know something. I wasn't sorry to be my boy friend. You weren't living in reality. Okay, I told you who I was. I showed you who I am. I was authentic the whole time, and instead you're whatever.
Speaker 6: All right, you know what, Thank you guys for helping me figure this out. But I just I can't listen to this anymore. So I'm just going to go, oh, you know what, you're not No, No, you're not in charge of this.
Speaker 11: You're not in charge of this. Okay, I'm the one who gets to say.
Speaker 1: When this is over, I think we are. Yeah, actually I am. I hung up on him right there. He's a The.
Speaker 6: Amount of lying that was just happening was like it was just too much for me.
Speaker 7: I really couldn't hear it anymore.
Speaker 6: So thank you for, at least, I guess, helping me figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least now you know and make sure you don't make that about you. I mean, obviously he's got some issues he needs to work out. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: That's okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater, It's time for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 2: So Bruno Mars is celebrating right now because he's become the first artist across one hundred and fifty million monthly listeners cashold on Spotify for streaming. So to celebrate, he posts on his social media picture of him and like his music, and he's like, keep.
Speaker 1: Streaming, I'll be able to pay off his debt and no time.
Speaker 2: So, if you haven't heard, allegedly he's in fifty million dollars worth of debt, I know he was in debt. They're throwing around with the number of fifty million dollars because he likes to gamble and so allegedly that's part of the problem. So he's got to pump out music to make up for old times. Is that why he's just like on everybody's song right now? I guess I don't know, or he must be really feeling himself because he's taken chances on all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you guys had a chance to listen. But he dropped a new song this week or was it last week but the last week, the end of last week, he dropped a new song with Sexy Red and it's very not Bruno.
Speaker 1: I feel like people are not digging it. Yeah, it's so different than what I don't think.
Speaker 2: We're ready, Like I don't think we were ready to hear him say the things that he says in this song, the way that he says the things in this song.
Speaker 3: If you haven't heard a clip of it, we do have a clip of it, so no, hold on. Yes, we need to be very careful about this song and make sure it's a radio edit. I have a radio edit, promise, Okay, I promised.
Speaker 1: I found a radio edit. Okay, but if you haven't heard it, yeah, it's it's got a lot of languages you can't say on the radio. But I did find a radio edit of the song. I can't even tell you the name of it because of what it is, but here it is. Oh that's right, you can't. Yeah, Well, if you've already heard it, then you know what it says. But if you haven't, here's a clip of it. It's a radio edit. So it's much worse than this. But smart fancy, well read conversation. Let me good credit credit, good credit credit. Okay, this person the person. Yeah, you can't tell where the edits are. It's called smart fancy and well read. That's the man in the song. They started to make that radio and then they gotta give you credit. It's not expecting that the only way we'll get played on the radio. Thank you, sir. You're just not ready.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I was shocked when I saw the actual song. I was like, I like to beat when it started, and then I started, I was like, that just doesn't fit. It just doesn't fit with him, the things at all. I'm here in the studio all reacting together, like, are you sure? I like the vibe of it's good though the lyrics are a little No, man, I'm good. But I enjoy it if you will, and enjoy responsibly.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So as we get ready for the big game, you know, also.
Speaker 2: It is happening the Puppy Bowl, and wants to give away discounted pet rides so to make adoptions easier and more fun ahead of the twenty first Puppy Bowl lift. His teaming up with Animal Planet to offer discount of pet rides. From February second to the ninth. You can get fifty percent off two pet rides with a special discount. So does that just mean that if you just bring your pet? I'm assuming yeah, because I've never done a pet ride.
Speaker 1: Don't they're just throwing pets I could get. I could use a break from my dog right now, So I got just you could take away. This is lift. This is lift. Yeah, you can just pay somebody to take your dog for a ride, drive room all day, hundreds just so they can take his dog.
Speaker 2: But for puppy lovers, this is a positive note. The bowl is going to be featuring over one hundred and forty rescue poppies, celebrating the amazing work of shelters and you know the journey of finding forever home.
Speaker 4: So we love that.
Speaker 1: Always makes right always. And lastly, if arthritis is something that you deal with, there is a new type of cure.
Speaker 2: A zoo is selling. A zoo in China is selling tiger urine to help cure your pain. And they do suggest that you mix it with white wine.
Speaker 1: Oh who doesn't. So not only that, I'm sure I've got some of that urine around it's always white.
Speaker 2: Mix it with white wine and then use ginger slices as well to be to make it less pain.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a new part of avenue. Doesn't the next time, is it? Because they know they're about to drink urine, so they're like, I'm just gonna get really drunk on wine first. Oh, pain's gone.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, pharmacists are saying that there is no base in medicine for this treatment. However, the zoo is finding a way to make money off of their tiger's business jobs.
Speaker 1: People are buying it. Yeah, that's what I just said. They're buying it. So that's from Siberian Tigers for seven dollars. That's it.
Speaker 2: It's my favorite tiger seven dollars, two hundred and fifty grand bottles. Oh well, I'm gonna try it.
Speaker 1: Well, you are into all the wild meat where you can find other wild things online. I'd definitely be down to try it. I have no Oh, actually, go for it. That's what's trending. It's time to Catch a Cheater Only on the Jubile Show, Daisy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been dating her boyfriend Tyler for about a year, but now she thinks something's going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Daisy, what's up. Why do you think Tyler's cheating?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so we've been together for like a year now.
Speaker 6: My sister actually is the one who set us up. And when I first started dating him, she kind of said, like, hey, I know, he already has a past, like he has cheated. He's you know, maybe not the most trustworthy guy, but to be honest, like I've I've dated guys like that in the past, and I kind of felt like maybe I could be the one to like change him or tame him, you know. So I wasn't super concerned about it.
Speaker 7: And he's always like.
Speaker 6: Really respectful to me, and like we don't really really even fight like with each other at.
Speaker 10: All, so you know, things aren't like boring, Like he's not like a like a.
Speaker 6: Chill guy necessarily. Like we'd like to go out and like to do stuff. And we've gotten into some trouble like at a club before and jump some stupid things, some public that I can't really say I'm the heir, But other than that, like things have been like pretty good between the two of us. So my sister texted me the other night and she said that she saw him at a club, which isn't like, you know, crazy to me, because like we do like to go out, but she said that he was like kind of all over this girl, and when she called me, I kind of just brush it off, and then I was.
Speaker 10: Sort of like yelling at her because I felt like she was kind of.
Speaker 6: Starting to try and cause some like problems or drama and I just don't really feel like he would do something like that, and she's just somebody who was like kind of addicted to drama.
Speaker 7: Though. I just felt like this was like her trying to stir the pot again.
Speaker 6: So then when he got home, I told him like, oh, this is what she said, and I thought it was kind of funny, and then he didn't think it was funny like at all, so he got really mad at it about it and he started talking to you about my sister, and I guess that he was pissed, Like I totally understand that, but he got like really really pissed to the point where then it kind of started to feel like weird, like Okay, why are you this like.
Speaker 1: A weird defensive like a too overly defensive response.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like he got too upset. So now I'm just not really sure what to think. And the more I think about it, the more I'm like, something's not adding up, and like maybe what she said was true and he was doing something, And I think he's going to be really pissed when he finds out that I called a radio station to get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 7: But I just I kind of feel like I have to know.
Speaker 10: Before I make a decision, like if I'm going to.
Speaker 11: Go forward or not.
Speaker 2: Do you think that you're the type of person that would be upset if he was just dancing with somebody at a club and maybe in a flirty way, but there was no actual cheating and there's no wrong answer. I'm just I'm curious to see what you know. Your sister's definition of him really stepping out on you is Yeah.
Speaker 10: I mean I think for me that feels like a no, like I wouldn't do.
Speaker 6: That with another guy, and I think he'd be mad if he saw me do that with another guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, well you already told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member at, so we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and tell him that he's the lucky winner this month of flowers to be delivered to anybody that he wants, and we'll see if he sends those flowers see you or somebody else. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, we'll play a song come back and get your to Catch Cheater next. Right in the middle of Today's To Catch a Cheater, and Daisy is on the phone. She thinks that her boyfriend of about a year might be cheating on her. So in a second, we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered to anybody that they want. We'll see if he sends those to her or to somebody else. But before we do that, Daisy, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, my sister saw my boyfriend at a club kind of like hanging on some girl, and then when he came home, I told him about it, like kind of joking about it because I thought it was funny because it just seemed like completely ridiculous in something he wouldn't do, and he got so upset that now I feel like maybe there is some kind of.
Speaker 1: Like truth to somebody gets really, really really angry when they're not just being straight up accused when you ask them about it. You know, that's usually a sign that something's going on. So hopefully not. But we'll see if we can figure it out. Right now, Okay you ready?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 11: Right here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for our Rewards card member named Tyler.
Speaker 11: Oh, this is he sign you whom.
Speaker 1: I'm actually calling to say congratulations and thank you for shopping with us here. This must big winner.
Speaker 11: I don't think I am, Like, what did I don't I don't think I answered anything.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if you've seen the signs, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member at random to say thank you very much for being a loyal customer by gifting you free flower delivery from our floral department. So you've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a car to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States?
Speaker 11: No way, Wow, I never went anything.
Speaker 1: Well, can't say that anymore. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 1: If you know who you want to send them to you right now, I can take the information down in just a matter of a minute's over the phone. If you need some time to think about it, I can set up a time to call you back.
Speaker 4: You said how many flowers?
Speaker 1: Thirty six long stem red roses.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, now, quick question.
Speaker 4: Is it possible to send them, like to.
Speaker 11: Break those up and send them to different people?
Speaker 1: Sure, we can split them up. So I'll just need to get some info from you. Give me one second. Do you know who you want to send them to now? Or do you need me to call you back?
Speaker 11: Yeah? No, yeah, I can give them you names now for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay. And so what I will need from you is the first and last name of the first person you want to send them to.
Speaker 4: Hold on, and it's Anna, And I got to check my phone for last name.
Speaker 9: Hold on a.
Speaker 1: Second, okay, And then just while I'm on this page of the thing here with the other person's name, I'll just go ahead and type ten in and we got too tear.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so this will be best, okay, and the last one will be Daisy. And they're all spelled like normal names like bakes Week.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I thought I was just splitting up two. So you want to split it in three ways?
Speaker 4: There, I guess three, yeah, twelve if I could do twelve, twelve and twelve.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've got them all in there, so Anna, Beth and Daisy. And then do you want to put anything on cards to the people?
Speaker 4: I mean, you just put on the same thing in all three.
Speaker 11: They're gonna be fine. I'll feel like writing a card, sure everybody, Okay, right, I knew that.
Speaker 4: Love you baby, thinking of you something like that.
Speaker 1: Got it? And okay, well that is all the info I needed, because Tyler, this is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name is Jewbell three bro. My name is Nina also on the show, and I'm Victoria. Your girlfriend Daisy is on the phone as well.
Speaker 7: Tyler, Like what mm hmmm?
Speaker 11: Whoa hold up?
Speaker 7: What you have nothing nothing to say?
Speaker 1: We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, and that's what this is.
Speaker 11: And today it did Daisy like what the like what are you are you kidding me?
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 11: Like this is oh you're gonna I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 10: Yeah, am am, I kidding?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 7: Am I kidding?
Speaker 6: What what did I do in this situation?
Speaker 11: You're gonna get roses?
Speaker 10: Are you?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 11: Are you starting to get the road road?
Speaker 7: I knew. I knew especially was going on with you and Anna.
Speaker 14: I knew it.
Speaker 6: I knew. There was just something in my head that told me that you said you were just work friends.
Speaker 7: But I knew it. Like, this is disgusting and who is best?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 11: Tyler?
Speaker 7: Seriously?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 10: What is what?
Speaker 4: I don't Here's here's your here's your problem, right, Like, I don't know what you think you know, but you don't know anything. I was going to send you roses that I'm allowed to you know, is it illegal to send roses to someone I don't even pay anything for them, like with.
Speaker 6: The same gardens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I don't know what.
Speaker 4: Broke called me and was like, hey, what do you want to put it on? I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 11: I'm for all this time whatever, love you baby.
Speaker 6: That's just something you're going to say to like a random friend.
Speaker 11: It's something I said to you. That that's ridiculous. Okay, you know what, Like this is ridiculous. I don't what do you want me to say?
Speaker 15: Here?
Speaker 11: What do you want me to say? Okay, Like you're the only one.
Speaker 7: I guess I was under the impression that I was, yeah.
Speaker 11: Well you're not.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm sorry, Like I'm young. I I told you like when we first met, that this is who I am, Like I want to play the field, and it's like I don't see myself being type of leon and so if you've been thinking that, then sorry, okay, but like this is who I am.
Speaker 6: You know, like I just like such a liar, Like I literally can't even listen to you speak anymore. You're literally such a liar.
Speaker 13: You are about to send you roses. You complain in a lot for someone who's going to get roses, and.
Speaker 11: And I love you.
Speaker 10: Thank very romantic to two other women.
Speaker 11: Who cares about them? You don't even know them, So like, what does it matter?
Speaker 7: What does it matter? What is it? You're my boyfriend? I don't have another boyfriend.
Speaker 4: Like you can't own somebody, You can't own a person or a thing.
Speaker 1: Don't be somebody's boyfriends. I say, but you can be in a relationship, sir, I can be in it.
Speaker 4: I can be a few people's boyfriend. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Well, not disclosing that information probably to all of the girlfriends ahead of time.
Speaker 11: I don't like to think I don't have anything to tell them, Like, listen, this is who I am. Like, that's who I am. I'm upfront about it.
Speaker 6: You were not at front about it.
Speaker 4: I told you when we first met that, like, hey, I play the field, this is who I am. You were just trying to make me. I guess you know it's something I wasn't.
Speaker 11: I already were to be my boyfriend. You weren't living in reality.
Speaker 4: Okay, I told you who I was. I showed you who I am. I was authentic the whole time, and instead you're whatever.
Speaker 7: All right, you know what.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys for helping me figure this out. But I just I can't listen to this anymore.
Speaker 7: So I'm just going to.
Speaker 11: Go, oh, you know what, you're not No, No, you're not in charge of this. You're not in charge this. Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm the one who gets to say when this is over, I think we are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, actually I am. I hung up on him right there, he's a.
Speaker 6: The amount of lying that was just happening was like it was just too much for me. I really couldn't hear it anymore. So thank you for at least us helping me figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least now you know, and make sure you don't make that about you. I mean, obviously he's got some issues he needs to work out. Yeah, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 7: That's okay.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 8: The double shows to catch cheater, got room for one more if you still want to go to ask But where did you find that?
Speaker 11: Some kid back in town traded the van for it?
Speaker 8: Straight up, I can get seventy miles to the gallon on this hog, you know, Lloyd, Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dummer, you go and do something like this.
Speaker 4: And totally reveal yourself.
Speaker 1: Almost tign for America's a favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria. Ramiria is in a luxurious game of trivia over all the trivia glory. Also, speaking of luxury, your naked body needs luxury on it. Oh and Macy's has the most luxurious clothes to cover your body. Let be done, all of it yeah, and they have a bunch of other things too. That's why they're here to hook you up with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's. Because not only they're here for you versus Victoria, they're also here to help you cover your luxurious body and luxurious clothes. Shop instore or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play Victoria, call us right now eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also dm us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jewelshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to take down Victoria in a game of trivia. Right now, its time to hear what Victoria's got for trash Talk today, to see what you're in store for when you go head to head against Victoria. And she's already laughing at it, so this is not going to.
Speaker 5: Be I had one prepared, but I also is like, let me look on taggy bet real quick and just told me I have hom I'm like, let me just check out CHAGGYTC with thought and can be better. But it's just like you're like a cloud when you disappear it's a beautiful day.
Speaker 4: No, it's not like, man, come.
Speaker 1: On, just too nice. The trash talk. What's your deal? Well, I got I have one, okay, so but it's not it's not it's not on the level of chatgy bet Now all right, here's your trash talk music.
Speaker 11: Waity for it. Let's go.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys. My score is that'd be so high that not even Protagora Pythagoras is gonna even know that number existed. Still got his name wrong.
Speaker 5: I think I'm Pythagoras's name Fagorius.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the father numbers, the father of numbers. I don't think pronounced Pythagris though, really needs I think it's kind of like a soft U.
Speaker 5: I try, you know, tagris, I get too hyped up and I got excited. That's it happens to John Cena too. I one shouldn't I that's pretty good. Let that Father Numbers tear you down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Well, if you think that what it takes to the way my poppy to be Victoria calls right now, we'll play you vers Victoria right after this. You know it's weird about your quiz, is Katie? Is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong.
Speaker 9: I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down.
Speaker 1: To get guys to like you. Sixty seconds away from America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. But first, it's Hits one or six point one. This one, this is this if one's pay your bills. Go to hits one of six one Seattle dot com right now and enter this key word what is produce bread bills bills at hits one of six one, Seattle dot com. That's b I L L S bills at Hits one o six one, Seattle dot com, and you could be a thousand dollars richer. We do it every single hour on the ten, so your next chance will be at nine to ten. And now it's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria. Your chance to take on Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia for one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. Un Let's be today's beautiful contestant for you versus Victoria. Max. What's up? Max? How are you.
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: How are you great?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: For asking how you feeling today?
Speaker 3: Max?
Speaker 6: I feel like I'm probably gonna beat you up. Listening to the radio multiple times, it sounds like you for know what what?
Speaker 1: Max? Max is an on one ago, ready to go? How old are you Max? Great question?
Speaker 3: Eleven?
Speaker 1: All right? Max? Seriously, Max got the confidence down at eleven. We know what, Max, You're not gonna to get any of these right.
Speaker 5: And everyone's like, patory's not great trivia. You know I agree with you, but then we both be wrong.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay, that's not that bad.
Speaker 5: It's the it's the silence at the end of these guys, come on, It's just weird silence.
Speaker 1: Normally we have to really process it. That's a good one, was the silence on that one. I was shocked. I was like, that was good. Makes sense out of the studio and while she's leaving Max, the game is played like this. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say passed and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Are you ready to go? Max?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do it. There we go. Your time starts.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: What is the smallest US state by land?
Speaker 15: Area.
Speaker 1: Which famous painter is known for cutting off part of his ear?
Speaker 12: Michael Landswell.
Speaker 1: What is the official currency of the United Kingdom? Uh? Which city hosted the first modern Olympic Games? Eighteen?
Speaker 6: Say that again, Japan?
Speaker 1: What is the name of the ship? And Moby Dick? No, No, all right, we'll bring Victoria back in, and I guarantee there's one question that she will not be able to answer without laughing if she gets started. Max, good job. Hey, well, Victoria's getting settled and putting her headphones on. What's something you would like to tell the world today?
Speaker 7: Just try to be nice to everybody you'll meet.
Speaker 17: You never know when you make bake.
Speaker 1: A friend, a great advice or an enemy. I'm sure Victoria right now, she's got her game face on. All right, Victoria, here we go thirty seconds, yep, answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and you have to beat Max outright to win? Max, you can tell Victoria whin to go.
Speaker 11: Three two one?
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 1: What is the smallest US state by land area? Seriously, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know past which Carolina? Which famous painter has known for cutting his ear off.
Speaker 1: Oh bango. What is the official currency of the United Kingdom? Uhounds? Which city hosted the first modern Olympic Games? Which?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 1: Dallas, Texas? What is the name of the ship? And moby Dick?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Wait, I told you hears the name of the ship's really gonna lose it? Well, I got I got ideas, but I know I never read moby Dick.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say my idea.
Speaker 18: All right, let's send it over the scoreboard and see you guys. How you guys did with our scoreboard? Producer Right, Victoria got to correct and so did Max. That congratulations, you did it, TI goes to you.
Speaker 1: So you won. You got one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's and you beat Victoria. I should just guess, my.
Speaker 10: Guests, I can't believe that I did it.
Speaker 1: It's good the answers now with Nina.
Speaker 2: The smallest US state by land area is Rhode Island. The famous painter known for cutting off part of his ear is Vincent Bengo. The official currency of the United Kingdom is pound sterling, so pounds. Yes, the city the hosts of the first modern Olympic Games in eighteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: Is Athens? Really? That's great? Yeah? Not Dallas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess the name of the ship. And Moby Dick was the Pequad. That was one of my guests, pud Pequad, Come one. Thanks for playing Max.
Speaker 19: There you go.
Speaker 1: Good day. We play you for Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning remembers. You want to play Victoria, all you have to do is hit us up at the Jubile Show dot com or DM at the jubil Show on social media.
Speaker 20: First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Chloe is on the phone today for a first Day follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Ethan. So in a little bit we'll call him and see if he'll tell us why he's a ghostinger and maybe get her another date if she still wants one. But first, Chloe, how long has it been since you heard from Ethan? Oh?
Speaker 9: My gosh, it's been two weeks. And I, you know, I am just so nervous about it because I really liked him. He was such a great guy, and I I'm hoping I didn't overdo it, but I keep playing this in my head because everything went so well.
Speaker 1: You'll tell us about the date.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I wasn't expecting anything on this date, but even came like a gentleman. He showed a lot of chivalry. He was just it was just like so refreshing because it was just like out of an indie movie. I mean we went to a vintage bookstore and then I was like, oh good, he can ree. You know, he's very articulate. We grabbed some coffee, and then we played cards in a quiet park.
Speaker 17: I mean it was a dream.
Speaker 9: And then you know, we didn't even we didn't even finish the card game because we got a little distracted.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 17: So basically we.
Speaker 9: Had a major makeout snatching under the tree, and he was just like the best kisser ever. I mean, uh, it was just like we were made for each other. So this is why it's really confusing, because my god, it just felt so electrificing, and so that's why I'm super confused. I mean, he made me laugh, and he made me he was listening to me.
Speaker 17: I felt seen.
Speaker 9: I felt so respected, like he was just very polite but also very sexy and handsome, and I was in disbelief that this is a guy that I'm dating.
Speaker 17: But he was also into me, at least that's what it felt like.
Speaker 9: And so I have texted him like two or three times, you know, trying to spare it out because I don't want to be that girl who's constantly stocking him. But at the same time, it's been two weeks and I just don't know what's going on. I want to text him again. I'll admit that I text him this morning because he's like been on my brain and so when I see something funny, I want to like share it with him, and so I text him this mean, because I knew you would like it. And so I just need a little help on like why or figuring out why I haven't hear from him. I'm assuming he's busy, but it's been two weeks and I don't think he could be that busy.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping.
Speaker 17: I hope he's okay. That's the other thing. It's like, what if he got in an accident and he couldn't call me. I mean, I haven't.
Speaker 9: I tend to overanalyze a lot, and so I just want to like calm the nerves because oh my god, would be so like it that I meet someone perfect and then something.
Speaker 1: Happened to him, and so wait, how did you leave it?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 17: He you know, he kissed me good night. It was almost like he didn't want to leave.
Speaker 9: And then he said, okay, we'll see you again, and so I took that as I'm going to see you again.
Speaker 1: And you never heard from him again after that?
Speaker 17: No, And so I'm thinking, did he lose his phone?
Speaker 7: Did he break it?
Speaker 17: Did he get an accident they did he not make it home?
Speaker 1: Did anything happen that you can think of that would be a reason to get ghosted or for him to ghost here?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 17: I mean I have been replaying this over and over.
Speaker 9: I mean, okay, maybe he got turned off by I have a really big laugh and so you know, I mean I I saw the first time he was taking aback and I, you know, try to rein it in.
Speaker 17: But other than that, I was thinking, well, he wouldn't have kissed me like he did if he didn't like me. I mean, what guy does that?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, yeah, it can happen. I'm not trying to say that's what happened, but I mean, yeah, you think maybe it was your laugh.
Speaker 17: I mean, I hope not, because I really liked him. We had so much in common. Like I said, it was I have never kissed someone like that.
Speaker 9: He was so great, Like I just I just want to see him again, and I hate the fact that I already miss him. I've already missed, you know, only gone on one date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a pretty fast connection. We'll see if we can figure it out for you.
Speaker 17: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: Plas song, come back and then call him and see if he'll tell us why he's ghosting you and get you another date if you still want one. Okay, okay, thank you, all right, well play a song, come back, and get your first a follow up next. Right in the middle of your first date follow up if you're just joining us, Chloe is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Ethan. So we're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why he's goho singer and maybe get her another day if she still wants one. But first, Chloe, why do you catch us up on your date with Ethan?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 9: So I haven't heard from Ethan in like two weeks, but which is really confusing because we had such a great time. I mean, I haven't been on a date like that in like forever, and I've gone on a number of dates, but he was such a gentleman show chivalry, was so kind, polite, listening, he made me laugh like I had him laughed before. And then you know, we went on this date that was like from an indie movie. We went to a vintage bookstore, grab some coffee, having great conversation and laughing. I couldn't it was very surreal. And then he took me to a park and to play cards and admittedly we didn't finish the game.
Speaker 17: We got a little distracted.
Speaker 9: And yeah, so we met had this incredible makeout session, like I haven't kissed anyone like that. He's such a great kisser, and so you know, when we left it, I just felt like, you know, we had such a great time, and you know, he kissed me good night and said I'll see you soon. And when I thanked him for the date that night, he didn't text back, and so I thought, Okay, well, hopefully he got home safe. And so I waited a few days and text him again. And admittedly, he's been on my brain and I haven't heard from him and so I'm just wondering what happened.
Speaker 17: Like, I hope he's okay. I did to overthink things. We just had such an incredible date and I don't.
Speaker 11: Know what happened.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 17: Yes, I hope he's okay.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi Man, I speak to Ethan. Please speaking? What's up? How are you? My name is Jewbel. I'm calling from a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi, I am Mina. Also on the show, Hi, NaN's Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 11: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 1: We do a segment on our show called the First Date follow Up. What that is is if you go out with someone and they end up ghosting you, you can email us to get that person on the phone and ask why they're ghosting you. So you went on a date about two weeks ago with somebody named Chloe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And Chloe emailed us and she told us all about your date. She thought you guys really hit it off, but you haven't talked to her in two weeks and she was wondering if you would tell us why.
Speaker 4: Well, the day was really fun and I had a good time.
Speaker 11: And Chloe has some good energy, okay, and.
Speaker 1: She hums, like what do you mean, like whilest she's just sitting there, or in conversation, she hummed like the.
Speaker 15: Whole time, like at the bookstore, during the card game, even when we were kissing, she hummed like a tune or just I couldn't really tell what she was humming, just constant humming.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 15: It was okay in the beginning, but every five seconds it would just continue to start.
Speaker 11: And then it started bothering me a little bit.
Speaker 1: Did you say anything to her about it, like, oh, just really got that song stuck in your head? Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: So at one point I asked her, I used to humming from Brina Carpenter's latest.
Speaker 11: Song, and she said, oh, I didn't even realize that was humping.
Speaker 1: Ah, some people do that. My grandma used to do that, huh. Or maybe she was nervous, like I did have a good time with her.
Speaker 15: It just it just struck me as odd that like we couldn't acknowledge that there was a lot of umbing.
Speaker 1: Going on, like sensevery overload.
Speaker 4: It was weird.
Speaker 11: Like at the beginning, I was like, what's going on?
Speaker 7: Is it her?
Speaker 15: Then I started thinking she can't be humming this long, you know it necessarily long date. I started looking around for a humming bird.
Speaker 11: And there was a humbird anywhere. It was just the girl I was out there with, you know, just.
Speaker 4: I'mming a song like a mumble wrapper.
Speaker 15: I started thinking about it, and I was just like not sure, Like I'm a sensitive sleeper, and I really don't like the idea of humming his white noise when I go to bed, Like, just thinking of the idea us sucking up and just humming the whole time, that definitely as that would.
Speaker 1: Be weird, all right, that would Yeah, that would throw me off a little bit. Well, thank you for being honest with us. Now, Ethan, I'll let you know that Chloe is actually on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 17: Oh hi, Oh my god, Ethan, I'm so sorry. I didn't even realize I was humming that much. Was I humming that much?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 15: You pretty much hummed since the moment you walked into the room, you know, right into that book store.
Speaker 11: He was humming. And even when we were making out, it was humming.
Speaker 15: I got a little bit.
Speaker 11: I was humming, yeah out, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: It was a bit distracting.
Speaker 11: If I'm being honest with you.
Speaker 17: No, I totally get it.
Speaker 9: I'm so embarrassed that I just you know, you just made me really nervous because I really liked you and I and I didn't think anything of it. Like I said when you asked me in the car, I didn't realize I was humming, Like I don't even know that I'm doing it.
Speaker 17: And obviously I was super nervous if I was humming that much. But I'm mortified. But you know, and if you just tell me, because I've had friends tell me and I do recognize it's the problem that I'm humming again, like they one of my friends even said I could never be in Ninja because they didn't know that I'm humming. I can definitely turn it off because my friends have told me this.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, if Ethan were to tell you that you're humming, then you could stop it.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, I would be able to stop it because I really do want to go out on a date with you, and that would be.
Speaker 4: On my conscious don't hum.
Speaker 17: Make sure I don't know, make sure I don't know what we're making out.
Speaker 1: Ethan, would you like to go on another date with Chloe won't pay for it. She says that she can stop the hum.
Speaker 11: Can I make a request your homing?
Speaker 17: Absolutely, I will take a request from you.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 15: It's kind of cute now that you said that you're nervous, but that makes a little bit more of a key thing and.
Speaker 11: Then we can acknowledge instead of it being is she healthy?
Speaker 7: So yeah, I'm in.
Speaker 1: I'm in from you real fast. Congratulations Chloe, you got another date? Oh thank you?
Speaker 4: You will first date fall.
Speaker 1: What in the world is that? Did you have to hear that one more time? I'm not sure? I mean, I kind of do one.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 1: It's a whale fart almost started World War three? Why when you know what it is? Okay, so the fart soun effects were put in there, but a whale fart almost kicked off World War three because the British Navy thought their censors recently heard underwatered Russian drones dropping devices to track K's nuclear subs. But then they found out it was just a gassy whale. I can't even get speaking of that didn't be on this show. Have a fart so big it almost started World War three? We'll find out next we check in with the Jebel Show right after this, It's the Jubile Show.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 1: Your Heart is True? Your Bell and.
Speaker 9: Co down.
Speaker 1: Invited everyone, so the biggest gift would be from me, and the car detached would say. Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jebel Show is no different. Why it's the Jewbil Show with your drunken Nina Hi. Then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while asking if we'd like to sign up to be an instructor for her Pigmy Goat yoga studio that she's opening next door because she finally received the ship and a forty five pygmy ghost that she ordered off of TikTok. Our social media producer Gabby, this sounds like the dream. And then there's our producer Brad. He's a dad, Hey the hair Tiger. And then there's me. I'm Jewel and this is the Jewel Show and this is the time of week where we find out what's going on in our lives. Cool Nina, what somebody. This week we all followed that.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get that feeling that somebody's really looking out for you, like watching over you, or like watching out for you, watching over you, like whether it's Grandma there, or the universe or somebody else. Because there's some god of money that is interfering with my purchases a lot of money.
Speaker 1: I have bought a mini.
Speaker 2: Stare stepper and it was broken. Oh, I had to return it. Then I also bought some new hair rollers broken, had to return it. I bought a new sweater it didn't fit right where you might say things Amazon okay, and that also didn't fit, so I had to return it. And at that moment, I was like three things, because you know things coming three. So it was like, wait a second, somebody's telling me stop spending money. Somebody is telling me to return these things and just lock it up, stop spending money.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if I should listen to that or just like order reordered, get your haircl impressed that you returned them all. I know, every time I get anything back, I intend to return it. But then a year goes by and I'm like, oh, oh yeah, I meant to return that broken TV that's sitting over there. Why I feel good. It feels good when you get rid of it, and then you just want to stuck up again. So yeah, that's where I'm at. Stop washing mey, Hell, Victoria was up with you this week?
Speaker 5: Well, guys, I may have done the dumbest thing I've ever done, but I've never felt more adults in my life.
Speaker 1: And I was very proud of myself. Okay, congratulations, I'll do dumb things all the time.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm figuring out. But I went to a wedding this weekend. It was so cute, so sweet, shout out the posts. But at the wedding coming back home, my original flight was supposed to be get like five point thirty in the afternoon, and the night before I was like, I think I can make an earlier flight, Like why not? And so I sent fifty dollars to schedule my flight and make it earlier.
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks. I was like done.
Speaker 5: I was so excited, and that two pre am is when I finally went to bed Saturday night.
Speaker 1: My flight was Sunday. Okay, I've done it before, it has not been an issue.
Speaker 5: I was like, I can do that easily, Like whatever, well, I, oh no, My flight was at seven thirty. I was about seven, and I started freaking out and be like, oh my gosh, what happened?
Speaker 1: What happened? But then I realized I was I was so tired. I didn't have time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, I had I put three alarms on, and.
Speaker 1: So I was very confused getting old as it used to be through your alarms. It turns out witnessed it. My alarms were all set for the weekdays.
Speaker 17: So that was actually why they didn't go off.
Speaker 5: So then I had to go back on my app and I had to pay another another fifty dollars just to get back on the flight. I was originally for that, but my uncle next to me and he was like hey, like he's like, what do you need?
Speaker 1: What can I do? And I was like, oh my gosh. First, thank you for not being mad at me. But I was like I got to text him back and be like, no worries. I already got taken care of.
Speaker 5: Already on the ex flight and I had to back to bed, and I was like, Victoria, that was so adult.
Speaker 1: Of you, Like waste money, to waste one hundred dollars, that was adult. I got myself.
Speaker 3: I'm my new Pause, Nina, you just talked to us about how you wasted hundreds of dollars on nonsense you don't even mean, and you're wondering if you should re buy it.
Speaker 1: And then you're saying Victoria not the adult. The only not adult thing she did was move her flight earlier, not understanding how bodies work. No point, No point in my claim did I say that I was responsible, that I was an adult or at my own problem. Okay, that was adult of me, got it, my own got it. It's our social media producer Gabby stopping by. What's up, Gabby?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 21: Okay, So this weekend I was hanging out at my house and frat house. At the frat house, I live with my husband and our two male friends, and I heard whizzy upstairs. It was like a kind of like a buzzing noise, and I was like outside the window and I was like, what the heck is this? So I go upstairs and the boys are flying drones.
Speaker 1: And I was like, what's going on? And they said Drone Club and I was.
Speaker 21: Like, oh, that was crazy, but drone from Timu Okay, drone.
Speaker 20: Hits the power line goes down, my husband lies drone. Also is a power line goes down in the tree on the other side of the fence, so he's trying to climb over our fence and I say, that does it?
Speaker 1: That doesn't look like a good idea. I don't know if I would do that.
Speaker 21: And the fence is shaking, the fence rolls in dog.
Speaker 1: Poo, and then it comes back in and does a keg stand. Have you guys met my wife? That's pretty cool. Anyway, we're going back up to do drones.
Speaker 3: My daughter's English teacher accused her of plagiarism, her words, not mine.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 3: I did report the English teacher, though I hope she gets a full sentence.
Speaker 1: What's going on with you? I'm just trying to figure out what is up with my hair? What do you mean? I don't know what I mean by that. I cannot do right with anybody when it comes to my hair. I'm on TikTok Live, you know, a couple times a week, and so many people rip on my hair and I don't understand it, and they're like, you should shave your head. But when I had my head shaved a long time ago, everybody was like you gotta grow your haut. It looks better with hair out. Well, I would love to have my shame because I don't like it in my hair cut. It's much easier just to shave then, but everybody hated it when it was shaved. Then I grew my hair back, and now they're just like, what's up with your hair? I'm like nothing, nothing. I wouldn't I wouldn't shave, and then I had it another way where like corn Road is something, and then the company would work it was up with your hair, change it. So I just don't know what I can do with my hair. Yeah, and then there was ribon on my hairline, but my hairlines not receding. I just maybe have a big forehead. I don't know, like it's me. There's a lot of people very concerned about my hair. Yeah, no, they're not winning. I just don't know what. Yeah, I'm confused, Like I'm like, is my hair that it's fine? If you think it's bad, is my hair bad? It's not at all. What do you see when you look in the mirror? Oh, hair? I mean it looks like hair to me. I don't know. I don't I don't love my hairstyle. I don't hate it. It's just hair to me. But you have hair, you're already winning.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 1: True, well yeah, but if I were and then like, if I were to be balding or going bald, fine, I don't care. Has never bothered me because they're like, are you bald? Numbing it over? I'm like, no, it's supposed to go that way. I just don't know why. There's so many things you could rip on me for. I don't know why that hair is the thing. You can go down a list, stay there and you take all of that. Because most people will just be like, I'm never doing another TikTok lib. Yeah, no, I'd like fully get into the conversation. They just I just I'm just really trying to figure out what it is with my hair and why it's always a problem.
Speaker 5: However I do it for somebody, you should ask for a more explanation next time you have follows.
Speaker 1: All I get is do a low taper fade. What's that that? I don't know? Mean? But if I did it, somebody be like, change your hair.
Speaker 11: Idiot, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Stupid evil? Anyway, I'm just trying to figure it out. So if you have any suggestions on what you think I should do with my hair. Why it's a concern for people, let me know, tell them how they can see it or follow you. Oh, go to TikTok. I think it's jewel fresh zero is my TikTok tide my name? I think I don't know. I'm not positive jewel with the weird hair. It'll come time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 2: Okay, So move over vision boards, because there is a new way to have fun with your friends and set really big goals for yourself.
Speaker 1: It's called the punch party. I love this idea you create where you get together and you punch each other in the face. What how tough is your job?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 1: Some fun?
Speaker 2: Well that would probably be like a super broad out version of that. The other way you can play is just by creating punch cards. So you put all of these goals and dreams for yourself for the new year, or for this month, or however often you decide to, you know, set goals for yourself, and then you just punch them.
Speaker 1: It's like a punch card. I was thinking you are doing like tequila punch and like sitting around and chatting. Okay, good. You could take a shot for every thing you get done too, But you put on a punch card that I want to punch chat in the face and then I give him a card and then I punch it and then I punch him. Okay, that sounds awesome.
Speaker 19: People will do anything to reach their goals, except for reach their goals. I think it's fun where you have like a way where you are being held accountable. If you see that punch card every day, if you have your friends that are punching their punch cards, like when you have shared apps, even though in the apps so I can turn that off and not pay attention. But if you have the punch card and everybody's like pull out your cards, I think that's cute.
Speaker 1: And friends from my life, Okay, that's traumatic. So I want to get something done, do it? Okay, how do you do a lot of card right? The punch card. It's just a fun way to do it. You can do it, buy it yourself and not get anything done, or you could have that offer you have your friends punch it. If you're doing yourself, like, well, you do it yourself.
Speaker 2: So it's like you create these like imagine a Bingo card, okay, And on the Bingo card you're putting all the things that you want to accomplish, and every time you get it done, you put a little marker over the thing that gets done.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. So it's like a punch card. So you compete with your friends, and the one who hasn't done as much as you, you're like, you're out. You get the l in life, suck up, you're out, dude, a lot of your friends because.
Speaker 11: Card everything.
Speaker 2: Or you treat yourself when you get a little black out on your punch card and go buy a pretty present.
Speaker 5: I like a Bingo card, right, So the bar was one of those so much funny. You're doing anything, Yeah, Bingo card at the bar and you like have to like it's a stranger, get a guide by your free drink.
Speaker 1: You'll go dance. Someone go changed in the last like twenty minutes. Look, I didn't know you were like that, Victoria, What do you mean? I got my Bingo card? Dirty Vicki's back at it. You look like you got a nice dobber on you. You want to put some on my Bingo card. You know, it's like, hey, you got a do do and wants to put some stuff on a bingo card. No one needs a do what's your stand?
Speaker 11: Cover?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's really funny. So it turns out you can make a living as a professional corn holder. So if your bingo getting.
Speaker 6: Really you had to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was my plan. Everything just comes full circ where corn hole. You understand how the math works.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you think about it's kind of great. You you're turning life into a game, which makes everything way more enjoyable when you walk out the door. But some people have actually become professional corn holders. There's a league in everything. There are some people that are making upwards a seven point seven million dollars in prize money. So they're going around to all these different cornhole tournaments, get sixty thousand dollars here, sixty thousand dollars there, and you going.
Speaker 1: Big, I should do that. So she's got big down on Friday night. That sounds like it, I mean, not the bingo card. You know, going on the center square is a free square.
Speaker 3: Everyone gets that one, and then you gotta try to get the cornhole square.
Speaker 1: That's im g.
Speaker 7: Oh, that's.
Speaker 4: Jubiles dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, he's a little secret.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 12: So it's a long story, but long story short. I had a kid and married my exes brother.
Speaker 1: Wait got a kid? You got a kid kid with his brother? Wait? Your ex and then he married his brother?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, like kid?
Speaker 12: His dad is the brother. So my ex is her uncle.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, did you get with who's her dad? Her husband is the uncle.
Speaker 6: I was with this guy and you know, he did me dirty for like a year, and I normally don't, you.
Speaker 16: Know, best friends and families normally off limits, you know, but I ended up I ended up talking to her brother just to try to like, you know, ha ha, I could you know, like you did me, you know, And then we weren't supposed to catch feelings or anything, but I ended up catching feelings and then we ended up.
Speaker 12: Having a kid together, and we recently got married.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 10: And it's just it's just funny because my ex.
Speaker 11: Is her uncle.
Speaker 1: And did they still get along? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No they don't.
Speaker 11: You know what, it's my eggs.
Speaker 12: He's the one that's like still all mad and in his feelings.
Speaker 7: The mom knows.
Speaker 12: The mom doesn't care.
Speaker 17: She loves me still.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you kid with your now husband when you were with your ex.
Speaker 12: Technically no, No, I left him like we weren't together in the horror. When I started talking to his brother.
Speaker 7: I didn't it sound like I cheated on him?
Speaker 12: No, okay, I ended things with him and then I got with his brother.
Speaker 1: Oh, different than most of their little secrets. Yeah, exactly, pretty good job.
Speaker 10: It's just to us.
Speaker 12: It's like a like a secret, but not everybody knows. Nobody knows I was with my ex because I never wanted that relationship because he always cheated on me. So it wasn't something like I like to host him and brag about him.
Speaker 1: Does your daughter him?
Speaker 12: No, she only too, but she didn't know.
Speaker 1: Man I used to get with him was the best man you know, maybe who will matter? Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Yeah, coppreciate you. Have a good day. I say you to bye bye. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 14: It's actually more like I know someone else's dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 12: So I brought home a friend with me from.
Speaker 14: College a few years ago, like back to my parents place, and I woke up in the middle of night and I.
Speaker 12: Heard my friend like moaning stop it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I was like, who did she.
Speaker 12: Bring back to my place?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 14: How does she meet somebody here already? And so I like sneak out of my room and then I hear another voice and I realized the sounds are coming from my dad's room.
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 4: Oh what?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 12: So I heard my friend my dad?
Speaker 20: Ew what I know?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 14: And I was like, Okay, this is something I'm just never ever, ever, ever, ever gonna mention to either one of them.
Speaker 1: No kidding? Did you wait? So you never brought it up? Like, Yo, were you with my dad last night? Nope?
Speaker 11: I never did.
Speaker 14: Maybe one day if we get in a fight, I can be like, yeah.
Speaker 1: But you boned my dad. But like, now you're still friends with this person?
Speaker 6: Huh uh huh?
Speaker 11: Yep?
Speaker 1: Interesting? Are you still friends with your dad?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm still daughter to my dad.
Speaker 12: I don't believe in that whole like my dad and my best friend.
Speaker 6: Like that sounds like I was a bad dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, that's interesting. I don't think I could still be friends with somebody if they smashed my dad.
Speaker 15: Ew.
Speaker 1: Who, So you've never brought it up to your friend?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 14: I mean it's gross, But I'm also like, I'm happy for anyone who finds love in this world, even briefly.
Speaker 12: So I'm like trying to be like my dad's a person.
Speaker 14: It's fine.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your dirty little secret.
Speaker 11: Thank you have a good one.
Speaker 4: What's your dirty little secret.