Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right. You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain Drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality with the King, Baby, She's back.
Speaker 2: Yes, honey.
Speaker 1: I felt like I'm the little girl, the little white girl in front of the TV screen in the Poultry Guy's horror movie where I'm like.
Speaker 2: They're back.
Speaker 1: So I'm the white girl Polar Guys and my guests on today's episode of Reality with the King. Honey, the episode we did broke the Internet. All my friends were texting me the rain drops were raining, like we love Blue. So guess what, y'all? I got Blue to loose my back. I'm on air, How are you, dall?
Speaker 3: I am so happy to be back because, yeah, there's so much left to uncover, and it's so interesting because after we had that episode and I got some phone calls too from some folks I was not expecting.
Speaker 4: Especially my white friends. I didn't realize how many of my white friends really love you, Carlos. I was hearing from like HR and stuff. I was like, what's up. Look, you're right, books arrange for me.
Speaker 2: White people love it, and I love it.
Speaker 4: I had no idea.
Speaker 3: White folks I haven't heard from since Obama was president hit me up like, hey, were you just go Carlos.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know what, that's fine.
Speaker 3: So I think I need to give you more flowers and I gave you last time, maybe an edible fruit arrangement.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the love, I really really do. But because of you.
Speaker 3: Now, every time the Karashians do something, they're like, oh, Blue, Grlos, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Where are you?
Speaker 1: I know it's funny. I feel like there's something that is coming down the pipeline with Blue Carlos Kardashians.
Speaker 2: I gotta figure it out. That's that's my job.
Speaker 1: In our last episode, Honey, we dissected the truth behind the Courtney and Kim beef of it All and how Travis Barker's memoir played a pivotal role in their relationship.
Speaker 2: So now we have to talk about.
Speaker 1: Another sister's relationship. And no, I'm not talking about Kendall Jenner and bad money. We're going to get into Chloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson, which my friend Kyle over at Neighborhood Talk refers to Tristan as third trimester Tristan.
Speaker 4: Oh, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we need to get into this. So on this season of The Kardashians on Hulu, a lot of the conversations that's been happening has to deal with the fact that girl Tristan is now living with Chloe because this multi millionaire house was flooded and he has so much money that I don't know why he can afford airbnb. So that's neither here nor there, because I'm I'm sure in the community they live in, you can rent out some spots where you don't have to be up under the same group as me.
Speaker 2: That's my opinion.
Speaker 1: After I saw that and saw the constant back and forth between the two of them, I'm confused about this relationship. And I'm even more confused that my favorite Kimberly, who's a Libra. And one thing we know about librawomen they're very feisty, they don't bite their tongue, they speak their mind, and they're less forgiving. I'm shocked that at this point in their sisterhood, Kim is now cool with Tristan, but so Blu. Explain all this to me, honey, I'm confused.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing we always make fun of.
Speaker 3: I think I just made the joke five seconds ago about how the Kardashians cosplay as light skinned black women, like that's like their tea, and I think they spend so much time pretending to be us, they've actually taken on the thing that we are usually talk ill about for think about it. If a bunch of black women, right, a bunch of baby mamas. If a bunch of baby mamas led by head mama who's an adulteress was doing sex work for notoriety, wearing forty inch bust downs with baby hairs and wearing see through catsuits at fashion shows with seven inch nails and poudy lips. We'd be like, look at all those hood rats, look at those hotrates, look look at those ghetto girls. Right, But when the Kardashians do it, it's hi fashion. When the Kardashians do it, it's a list and so in the same way that they are costplaying black to the point where I think they might actually think they are. What do dysfunctional black women do. We have dead beat baby daddies who keep getting people.
Speaker 4: Pregnant on us.
Speaker 3: We take in when they can't get a job, and have our mothers make phone calls so we can give them a chance, even though they talk like little tink tink. I don't know what's in that man's throat, but he needs a loza inch. Okay, so the man and yet he's on esp and pontificating with people who are at the height of their craft. I can just imagine what his coworkers must feel like.
Speaker 2: Okay, mistakes.
Speaker 1: So we have a lot to unpack here, because for our listeners, Chris Jenner, whose daughter Chloe has been through the most horrific things a woman can go through, some of the most horrific things, which is, this man has cheated on you. And when I say cheating, I'm not saying they had sex, but obviously stuff happened between him and your sister's best friend, Jordan Woods. On top of that, he has these women he's cheating with, shoot their dms and showcase them. TMZ has video footage of him kissing girls.
Speaker 4: And clubs publicly.
Speaker 1: He then gets a woman pregnant and hides it from you all nine months of her pregnancy. And then this mom decides to because when Chris Jenner said I have connections and I contacted folks at ABC, Disney, Hulu to get you a job at ESPN, That's when I was like, Yo, this shit is wild. Even for them, I did not understand the psyche of Listen. I'm not saying you have to treat this man horribly. I'm not helping out another man who put himself in a situation that caused my daughter to be depressed for two years because Chloy Kardashian, and I'll say this because I love her and I know her and met her. Chloy Kardashian has not been the same woman since Tristan has been her life period points. She's not fun. She looks sad all the time. She has no personality anymore, and it concerns me. But why do you think Chris did that?
Speaker 3: I honestly think they they have this pick me attitude that I think people find hard to pick up on. But they are pick me's a lot, and they like brokenness and men. Have you noticed that all their men, they always pick broken men that they can men and.
Speaker 4: Put back together.
Speaker 3: Because I already said earlier that Chloe is a people pleasing like she's people pleasing martyr right, Like she wants to set herself on fire to keep other people warm. And she finds her value in being the fixer. You can't fix something if it's not broken. So there's a reason why she always dates these broken men who she has to use as these projects, because it gives her a sense of purpose. I actually think Chris is the same way. I think that's one of the things that they bond over. Chris is always saying, you know, Chloe might not be the one. Chloe is the tall one, right, always getting the name UPO. Yes, He's like, Chloe might not be the one who's at the top earner, but she's the nurturer. She's the one who make sure that we're okay, and the family keeps on applauding her for being this pick me martyr. The funny thing is she might look like a rich white woman on the outside, she feels the way you would expect gabrat to the made to feel and precious because she has this whole thing of like she feels.
Speaker 4: Like a fat black girl who hates.
Speaker 3: Herself and thinks that she has to make sure that her baby daddy in jail is taken care of and has money in his books so that he'll stay with her.
Speaker 4: Like she's taken on the.
Speaker 3: Worst parts of black womanhood and there's a dysfunction in them that we see in our community all the time that is very clear and not even notable. But when they're going through it, we're like, oh my god, I can't believe you're doing this. You know, somebody on every block on Malcolm Ed's Avenue, in every city, there's a girl who's acting like her right now, And I think she's taken this hood back cosplay a little bit too far.
Speaker 4: I also think because her mother has a problem with not cheating.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when you see your mother be or your father be something to the extreme that's bad.
Speaker 4: You want to be the extreme opposite.
Speaker 3: So I think because they had Chris Jenner being this selfish, I'm constantly cheating on my husband or wife.
Speaker 4: I don't know how we say, Caitlin, but I'm.
Speaker 3: Constantly cheating on my partner's kind of person. Because of that, I think she wants to go on the other side and be like, no, I'm gonna be super mom to every broken black man, even his family. Whatever's going on in my family, Scott Distick, whoever's wayward, I'm gonna take them in. And it's really really sad to watch. She feels like she's still that little fat black girl.
Speaker 4: On the inside.
Speaker 2: Okay, so child, let's go Wallow.
Speaker 1: It's interesting because there's something you said that struggle chord with me, and I'm gonna get to the internal fat black girl, that Chloy Matfield that still exists inside of her. But before I go there, I want to talk about this savior complex when it comes to black men. You know, Kimberly Kardashian has a law degree and her mission is to save black incarcerated men and to get and to free theom ninety nine percent of the people Kim is freeing are black people, and listen, as a black person, that's great.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: We are deaf definitely largely proportionate in terms of getting arrested and serving time for crimes we did not commit.
Speaker 2: So I applaud her for that.
Speaker 1: But we're talking about the psyche which you're saying Kim is known for saving black people who are in jail for crimes they did not commit, and or serving time for petty crimes like marijuana selling and all that stuff or distribution.
Speaker 2: Then you have.
Speaker 1: Chloe who was married to Lamar Odom after six months of meeting him, and they had a spin off where she I think was living in Dallas because he was playing for the Mavericks at the time. She never once revealed to us until they got divorced that he was a drug addict, that there would be moments she would catch him like doing drugs allegedly and just being high. And even when this man was in a brothel on his deathbed, yep, she decided to nurse him back to help, which listen notable for sure.
Speaker 2: My ex who broke up with.
Speaker 1: Me via email back in nineteen ninety seven, I'm.
Speaker 2: Over it, but it was via email in the nineties. Oh wow, I don't know if I'm helping.
Speaker 1: My boy get Russ resurrected back to life at the way he did to me. So then you have Chris Jenner, who left Bruce, then Caitlin and is now with Corey Gamble, and in last week's episode or two weeks ago, he which allegedly because I still don't believe it, he mentioned that he could have been in Yellowstone and she was like, no, I told him not to do it because of the sex scenes. And it's like, what is about these black men that you ladies feel the need to like mother them? So it it is something interesting, which is why Chloe is the dark horse, no pun intended, because she definitely is not a part of that lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Hoy, what's so interesting?
Speaker 3: When you were just describing Kim earlier, you were actually also describing Robert Kardashian, who also loved So I was just like, wow, she's really her father's child, Like this person who wants to come in and save these black men, even ones with big gloves. And so it's just interesting because I think he was the man of the house and they never survived Rob not taking his place, and so they've always been looking for a man of the house. And here's the thing, right, Robert Kardashian was swagging. He might have well been light skinned in our community. Okay, he was swaggy. He was invited to all the barbecues.
Speaker 2: Okay, very El DeBarge O.
Speaker 3: Shot shout out to the Armenian community always some swaggy people. And so he was a strong masculine figure. And when he passed away, and that because you have a family full of girls and they all like love their dad, like women love.
Speaker 4: Their dads a lot.
Speaker 3: Right, So when he was gone, Bruce should have been but could not have been, and now we know why, right, And then we had all these men that the girls were dating. Scott should have been but couldn't have been, because we all know why. Then Lamark should have been, it could have been. They keep on trying to find a hyper masculine figure to make up for the hole that was left when Rob passed away, the original Rober Kardashian. And so it's just like it makes me sad because the only thing that makes the Kardashians have true emotion, I believe on camera is talking.
Speaker 4: About the dad.
Speaker 3: Even when Chloe, not Cory, Courtney and Kim had that argument, how did she break the tension and send a picture of their father? And I hate to say, all daddy issues being manifested in different ways. Kim wants to be daddy while Chloe wants to save daddy.
Speaker 1: It's sad Jim wants to be daddy, which is why she is following her father's footsteps in terms of getting a law degree helping black men, the same way her father, Robert Kardashian Senior helped O J.
Speaker 3: Simpson and infusedic entertainment in it as well. Yeah, she's her father's child.
Speaker 2: Blue.
Speaker 1: You have blown this shit out of the motherfucking water, bitch. I mean, I never Kimberly is Robert, and Robert saved OJ and Kim has to say black men.
Speaker 3: And Chloe is the anti Chris because they all judge how Chris showed up. So Kim is acting with your dad, and Chloe's acting like how they wish their mom had acted, because they had a really selfish mother who loved her kids but was always put in her feelings at the forefront, which is very progressive looking back now, maybe it wasn't so bad, but back then it was considered completely damaging, right, and so she was a progressive mom who knew how to be selfish. And these girls are in love with their father and when a mother figure who's also showing them how to be adoring because they didn't get that in the mother figure. It's almost like Chloe is being who she wished her mother had been, and her mother, who probably feels guilty because they're constantly tin checking her about her adulterous ways, it's probably being guilty and saying, yeah, you're the mother I couldn't have been, which is why they keep clapping for how nurturing and Chloe is. She keeps saying, I'm so proud that she found that wounded black man on the side of the road and bought him home.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of her, like, and I'm.
Speaker 3: Just like, wait, what, Like I don't you guys don't see.
Speaker 4: What you're doing. And it's so interesting too.
Speaker 3: Whenever Tristan cheats, I do think that him cheating with women who are not always white does bother her because I do think this is the internalized thing of her thinking I'm a rich white woman costs playing as a black woman. How could you ever want a real black woman? I'm the elite like second iteration of that. So I do think it's interesting that he's cheating with a lot of people, but she tends to have smoke for black women. And even though she's the one who's often taking their men, how does she get tristan?
Speaker 4: To begin with? How does she get Tristan? Because I think there's.
Speaker 3: A pregnant baby mama who might have a version of that story where Chloe's not the victim.
Speaker 1: I hate to interrupt, but stay tuned for more. Life doesn't happen bi weekly, so why should pay day? The money you earn can be in your hands today with earn in.
Speaker 2: Earn In is an app.
Speaker 1: That gives you access to your pay as you work up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn in app and verify your paycheck, then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work, and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid from your next paycheck. If I needed something like earning, it's what I use and this is why because child your boys busy. I got several jobs, as y'all know, and I like my money, honey, So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moments known as honey, me up. Make earn In a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings over three and a half million customers who say when I think about earn in, I think about financial stability, security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn in today spelled e a r n i in in the Google Play or Apple App Store. When you download the earn in app, type in reality under podcasts when you sign up. It'll really help the show reality under podcast subject to your available earnings dailymax and pay period max. See earnin dot com slash ts for details. This is Reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. When Chloe met Tristan, Tristan had a pregnant girlfriend by the name of Jordan Craig. Okay, Jordan Craig is a beautiful woman, a socialite. She is I think cousins with Kevin Hart's wiping Nico. There's some sort of relation there. She lives on Los Angeles, very beautiful girl, gorgeous girl.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, when Chloe met Tristan, Tristan was with Jordan and Jordan was pregnant with his child. And the rumors that's been circulating for years is Chloe knew that Jordan was having Tristan's baby and still decided to date him. Now, the other side of that is people have said that, look and men do do this, which ladies, if they say this is cap meaning a lie.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, Tristan told Chloe while they were seeing each other, she's just my baby, mama, she's pregnant with my child. But were not together, and that Chloe believed it, although Jordan has confirmed that they were in fact together.
Speaker 2: So when Tristan was cheating.
Speaker 1: On Chloe multiple times, a lot of people say, which is Proverbs three to five in the Black Community Handbook, talk about it, girl, you lose them, how you got them.
Speaker 2: Exactly, go hits us.
Speaker 3: So that's why it's so interesting that when something happens to the black woman, it's regular, but when it happens to Kardashian, it's a big deal, right, because you had somebody who was pregnant with child, finding out about a third person in their relationship serving as an interloper. So fast forward two years later. Now you're the baby mama, right, You're the baby mama he was just talking about because you are not married to this man, so you keep having his children.
Speaker 4: You are a baby mama.
Speaker 3: And so it's interesting to me that she cried like I am pregnant. I can't believe this betrayal x Y and Z. I bet you're the first girl saying the same thing when you showed up, ma'am. Yes, I agree, she probably agrees to. Why is it only a big deal when it's happening to you, not from you? Because I'm sure Trina has some thoughts about French Montana. Oh Ben, okay, Oh you know who you invited?
Speaker 4: Carlos love you Blue?
Speaker 3: What we all have feelings, ma'am, So like only your scount, we all have feelings.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, but listen, this is so juicy. I gotta write this down to make Sean if again because I want to.
Speaker 3: Make I mean.
Speaker 2: Blue remain in my life.
Speaker 1: Lease Okay, So okay, before we get to the train of French Montana of it all, which is gagging me, clearly, rain dry you made a very interesting point. You're saying that Chloe cried to the world and in this past episode where she said this man.
Speaker 2: Cheated on me while.
Speaker 1: Our surrogate was pregnant with our child, and she felt that was horrible, and what you're comparing it to, which is very spot on. Imagine how Jordan Craig felt when she found out that, Yeah, I'm pregnant and I'm finding out my baby daddy is dating a Kardashian. Now, whether or not Tristan said to Chloe they weren't together, this is what's interesting about what you're saying. If Tristan is saying to Chloe, me and Jordan aren't together, and Chloe believed it, imagine what Tristan has been saying to these women about Chloee, which is why and listen, I'm gonna say this, which is why. I'm always fascinated that Chloe has used the Kardashian Show to have Tristan grabble back to her on camera.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if y'all all get it.
Speaker 1: Every time Tristan shows up and declares his love and apology to Chloe, in my mind, Chloe is saying, I want you to show the world, how you want me back.
Speaker 2: You need to grabble back to me.
Speaker 1: You need to apologize, because she obviously needs to make reason why she will ultimately get back together with him and marry him.
Speaker 3: I think they've been smashing since day dot. I don't think they ever really broke up. I think the family knows that she's not getting rid of him. And what makes it sad is there was an episode, I think it was episode two or maybe three, where they were saying, Chloe come to Milian with Kim, because you always flourish when you're in Milan, And instead of going to the place where she flourishes and feels the most beautiful, she stayed home with him and his brother.
Speaker 1: Us.
Speaker 3: She is like, she is the quintessential pick me like sincerely, And it makes me sad because I think the problem is he knows that he's never gonna have to show up fully and that she's always going to want to pick up his slack and sol will his sisters and so were her mother Like it's like that that dysfunctional family of black matriarchs and all the daughters have husbands who are spoiled. It's almost like soul food, right, like a bunch of women who are playing martyrs and who are making sure that they're shouldering the family.
Speaker 4: Well, meanwhile, they have no dignity.
Speaker 3: I feel so sad for her, but I also don't feel bad for her, Like it's sad watching it, but she's playing victim. She's not admitting all the ways that she co created the situations that she's in. She keeps on acting like she's just poor of Florence Nightingale, who just has to say, whoever comes next.
Speaker 4: I'm not falling for her.
Speaker 3: I think she's a therapy, a therapist more than she needs her baby daddy back.
Speaker 1: Oh one, I mean listen, I don't think listen, ladies, do what you want to do. It is your vagina and your married certificate, your prenup.
Speaker 2: And the miles on your man's pen.
Speaker 1: But it bothers me because, like I said earlier, I met Chloe because I'm really cool friends with Malika, and I met her a couple of times. She's like, the sad part is this blue in person, because I don't think a lot of people see it on the show. Chloe's beautiful in person, like beyond like beyond beautiful, and she's so sweet and It takes me back to what you said earlier, because Chloe has said multiple times on the show, I'm not saying it. She has said it. Blue isn't saying it. She's repeating what Chloe said. Chloe has always said she was seen as the fat, ugly sister that she had these two beautiful sisters with dark hair, and listen, Kim is just Kim has been beautiful since the day she was born. We've seen the pictures, and Courtney is also gorgeous. And she struggled with her way. She struggled with her looks and she was never seen as desirable.
Speaker 4: And it was her size. Yeah, her size too.
Speaker 3: Because actually, back in two thousand and nine, I ended up being on a flight with Kim. If I forgot to mention this, I was on the flight with Kim and Chloe.
Speaker 2: Wait a commercial flight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so commercial flight. It was two thousand. It was the summer of two thousand and nine.
Speaker 3: It was called Kim, Chloe and Reggie Bush and they all sat in front of me in first class and a commer.
Speaker 2: A baby, commercial flight.
Speaker 4: Baby.
Speaker 2: This is before.
Speaker 4: This is actually a month before she met Lamar. She met Lamara a month later. So it's one of those things.
Speaker 3: Well, like I saw them with all their original body parts. And the thing that's very interesting is Kim is also small, like she's petite, while Chloe is more closer than my height.
Speaker 4: And I'm like five eight five to nine, right, And.
Speaker 3: So when you're somebody who's big business, isn't just wait, you're hovering above your sisters, and you're the baby, and you have lighter hair.
Speaker 4: You look like you might be a little mixed.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna say too much allegedly, and so you're just the big sister, big in every way. And she did what a lot of girls do when they feel like when I was younger and had lower self esteem, you want to be the funny one, right, You want to have a personality where you're nurturing and funny, so you're showing your value if it's not in optics.
Speaker 4: But at some point I got a therapist, at.
Speaker 3: Some point I had to heal that, right, So choices were made, and I really feel I feel like she can save all the men she wants, she can take in all the way where children she wants. She can be the mother to Tiger's children that she wants, and act like she's taken care of what is Dream Kardashian instead of black China, which is a whole other conversation, Like you're so stuck on being the black mom, you're actually ripping it from actual black mothers in your family. That's fine, So like she can do all that all she wants, but the end of the day, that hole inside of her is not going to be filled with Tristan or another baby or another workout video.
Speaker 4: Instead of admitting that she's getting surgery.
Speaker 3: Like all these things that she's doing, she's gotten as skinny as she can get. Still not happy. She had the babies, Still not happy. Her business is thriving, good American thriving. Still not happy, you.
Speaker 4: Got the big old black man you chosen in your house, Still not happy.
Speaker 3: At what point do you call a thing Bite's name and say, maybe it's me, I'm sad for her, it's also her karmen retribution.
Speaker 1: Though, Well, the thing is this, I am sad for her too, because we do like her, and it's the most I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you what it is. It's literally like watching a train wreck because I gave Tristan last year.
Speaker 2: The title of.
Speaker 1: The worst villain I have ever seen in my life. Like I like villains a'mosa, I'm a'mrosa, you know, I like a good villain.
Speaker 2: Tristan's villain era was so bad that.
Speaker 1: I literally was like, you may be one of the worst human beings on television like you are. I know people have to talk about Tom Sandoval and all of that Scandalval. Yes, that's nothing in comparison to what Tristan is doing. But what pains me is the fact that is what you said, which is very true, and I never dissected it that way. You have everything a girl could ask for, Like you literally have everything, and despite all of that, you'd still decide to allow this man in your home. Yes, he should be part of his child's life, which will get to the Jordan Craig cousin who spilled tea. It doesn't mean you have to be with this man. And I think it's listen, I'm with you. I think they're sleeping together. I don't think they're on the same roof burping the new baby and playing soccer with.
Speaker 2: What's her name is not dream?
Speaker 4: There's so many of them, true, true, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it's sad because your daughter's name is true and her.
Speaker 2: Dad is a lie. Is a lie.
Speaker 1: So in episode two, I think blue Kim Kardashian who I'm who I thought was the bitch that I was like, Okay, least she always would have common sense because she cast she like she sees it. So when Tristan was cheating on Chloe multiple times, she was like, fuck him, he's dirty, he's a dog.
Speaker 2: Fuck him.
Speaker 1: Now she's like, well, he's a great dad, and I mean he's a good person and we're going to support him.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Well, so then George.
Speaker 3: She she also mentioned that he is a Kanye surrogate and he's helping her and doing things with her that she used to have Yay doing, and he's stepping in and helping her with her kids. So she now has an incentive because he's grooming her through kindness, like.
Speaker 4: Oh, you want me to take the kids, I'll go pick up satan them.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I just saw an episode where he was like picking up the kids and taking them.
Speaker 4: Shopping while she was on a trip somewhere.
Speaker 3: He's stepping in as as like a like a kind of softer black man. Oh, he's playing them like a fiddle, Honey, he is charming the crap out of them.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 1: He has a job on ESPN. He his his accent, He's from Canada. His accent as if he was raising Calabasas. He has a valley girl voice. And that's no Listen, Trista, no shade you. You talk like a Calabasas kid. You really do, Hi Like it's very elongated in your whatever, Like.
Speaker 4: Simple, it's a simple, simple dialect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you being an analyst on ESPN, I'm sure Stephen a Smith and Shannon's sharpest, Like, so, do I need to be with a Kardashian because we pay dues to be here and all he had to do was impregnate a Kardashian to get a job like that to me was kind of like fucked up because it kind of shows the nepotism that occurs in Hollywood. You and I both know about that, Blue, yes, but it's one thing if that's your kid, which I'm like, don't.
Speaker 2: Be mad at me, bitch. I was born to wealth. Then to say, don't be mad at me, bitch.
Speaker 1: I ejaculated in a rich white woman's vagina and I have the world in my oystore.
Speaker 3: Oyster and did not put a ring on her finger and have not been faithful and routinely embarrassed in public.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so after that episode Honey where Kim said he's a great dad, Jordan Craig remember ring drops, she's the first baby mama of Tristan, the cousin recently spilled the tea and went on her Instagram to really talk about who she feels is the real Tristan. So when she went on her Instagram, she wrote a note to Kim pretty much and in the note, which I'll just give give you guys a clip notes because mss Mama read the Girls for filth and it wasn't too pretty.
Speaker 2: So what she said was allegedly. This is what she's alleging.
Speaker 1: Tristan has not paid that child support in a very long time and has stopped paying his son's school tuition. Yet he's being applauded for picking up dropping off other kids to school activities he hasn't even required. I'm sorry, he hasn't even inquired where his son goes to school. Now, despite it all, my sister, I'm sorry the sister. Despite it all, my sister, Jordan continues to work.
Speaker 2: Multiple jobs.
Speaker 1: As she has been since she was sixteen years old, so that their son will never have to feel a difference. But regardless, step I think up for your son. It's not all about money, it's about time spent. She added Tristan and said, you are not a good father if you can't be a good father to all of your children.
Speaker 4: Wow. Wow, First of all, that makes me sad. That makes me sad.
Speaker 3: Imagine being able to watch your father taking care of somebody else's children, not just his children, but somebody else's children while not spending time with you, and it's off.
Speaker 4: Of the camera.
Speaker 3: I think the problem is that mss Craig could not get him ESPN. Tristan is moving like a bad bitch. He's going, he's going with the coins.
Speaker 2: He's a city girl.
Speaker 3: He's a city girl. Yeah, he's acting up. He really really, he's young.
Speaker 2: My head and got flewed out on the PJ.
Speaker 3: He like religiously gets flewed out. And so it makes me sad.
Speaker 4: Because at least Kanye had talent, right.
Speaker 3: Can we can we be called a thing by the name Chris? I heard could ribble a ball a little bit good?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: So, like everybody had a job or a purpose of some sort. I couldn't even tell you what kind of basketball player Tristan is because his penis is always on the news, like you had one job and you couldn't even focus on that. I honestly think he needs to be tested. I do feel like he's a little bit slow on the intake. And when Chloe's talking to him, I'm like, he's not even like your mental equal, Like you know how sometimes somebody has a hold on you because you have like a witty.
Speaker 4: Banter and a chemistry.
Speaker 3: She talks to him the way she talks to Storey and True and saying she talks to him like, hey, you want to get some milk after this? Like it's not giving partnership. I don't see it. I don't see it. If he was suave and had the gift of gap, maybe he's a man child. He's a six foot five, twelve year old. I don't get it.
Speaker 2: Is it he must have a big penis?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely, it's a baby arm.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, have you heard that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean this people I've heard about Tristan and Drake, But that's a whole other conversation.
Speaker 2: Drake has a baby arm.
Speaker 4: Drake has slept with a bunch of my friends. This is La.
Speaker 2: Allegedly look up Rain Johns. What everbody blew back to talk about Drake's arm?
Speaker 1: So wait, okay, okay, you heard Tristan had a baby arm. I heard this, Blue, and I want you to confirm or deny if you heard this too. Okay, I heard that in person. In person, Tristan is handsome, charming, tall, and a Rico soave and that he has game like a motherfucker. And I also did hear his penis is the size of a six thousand pounds vehicle.
Speaker 4: So you're saying that he has like a man voice, like a ah, like is it a different voice? All? That's cue, But what happened to the voice?
Speaker 3: Friend, because that's the part I was waiting for you just to be like and a different voice.
Speaker 2: Now, I didn't hit that far.
Speaker 4: I just heard.
Speaker 2: I was told aesthetically, let keep a cute.
Speaker 1: I was telt aesthetically that when he's in your orbit, something happens to where you're like, why is my panties on the floor and there's one hundred dollars bill on the night stand.
Speaker 3: I mean, there are people in this world who have that kind of charm I just have a hard time believing the Tristan Thompson, Tristan baby boys, bad bitch Thompson.
Speaker 4: I just have a hard time seeing him in that light. Beautiful gowns, beautiful gowns.
Speaker 2: Well apparently beautiful penis. So then we got.
Speaker 3: Which, by the way, ratchet girls are always throwing away their lives and not going to school and having babies with tall, skinny dudes with baby arms. I'm telling you, Chloe is a fat black woman.
Speaker 4: On the inside.
Speaker 3: Okay, you got cousins who act just like her. This is nothing special to the black community. This is the worst part of us that has.
Speaker 4: Jumped into our body. She needs to do it, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna circle back to what you mentioned earlier, which is okay, you also mentioned you do feel like this is Chloe's karma because you're alleging that she is known for.
Speaker 2: Dating men who may be.
Speaker 1: Still in relationships, so allegedly the rapper Trina and for my white listeners. Hey, y'all, so Trina is a rapper. She's explicit. Trina's biggest hit would be Nan. I don't know they built that, you know, now, Yeah, I mean she's a rapper. Let's just put it that way. She's she's from the era of like Little Kim E, Foxy Brown whatever.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Allegedly, while Trina was in a relationship with French Montana, Chloe was also seeing French.
Speaker 2: And what was interesting is Trina.
Speaker 1: Was a part of the girl Boss crew of women that was hanging out with the Kardashians. She would be at the basketball games, the parties, doing the duck lips and the selfie and then all of a sudden we saw that Trina just stop hanging out with them. And then Trina revealed that she was in love with French and was seeing him and had no idea he was also seeing Chloe. Is it true that Chloe was aware of this situation considering Trina was friends with the girls?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely.
Speaker 3: It's this interesting thing of the early Kardashians were always surrounded by black women, and then the later Kardashians part and beat black women.
Speaker 4: So it's like this trajectory of.
Speaker 3: I'm going to study you up close, study how to take your man, and then study how to take up your space in the industry. And it's sad to me because while I'll treeing them up, was having that happen to her. There was also Black China with Kylie and Tiger, and so it was just like a thing that they do.
Speaker 4: It's a thing that they do.
Speaker 3: We mentioned the last time we spoke that the thing between him and Courtney's a little bit off because it's usually them against other women, not against each other. So that's its own little thing. But the family as a whole has a history of if there's a black woman hugging her man, she better not leave her first and her man around a Kardashian or a Jenner.
Speaker 4: She'll come back from the bathroom and be single. They do this.
Speaker 3: All the time, and I'm not going to keep making this a racial thing. I do want you to understand though, that like sometimes when you play a role long enough, you really feel entitled to it. And I do think there is something to be said about Chloe's true nature showing up with the Jordan Wood situation, the way that she attempted to take down this little black girl who she saw as a sidekick to her little sister and forgot that she had the entirety of the Pickett Smith family behind her to cover her. If it wasn't for Will and Jada, she would have destroyed Jordan Woods.
Speaker 4: Her black family had to come in.
Speaker 3: Her surgeate Blackmmen had to come in and swoop in and take it from the Kardashians, because the only thing that is more powerful than the Kardashian is a smith, right. And so the fact that you tried to bully this little black girl and the sea of dastardly acts that you've done and have gone on jets is because you still think subconsciousnes that you're superior.
Speaker 4: So I think it's karma that you are acting like the worst of the very coop you think you're superior to.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm sorry, I mean no, I mean that that's a drop Mike moment, because I do remember watching that particular episode, and like I said, I love the Kardashians, I love the show all those things, but I'm also very honest about how I feel about situations.
Speaker 2: None of us are perfect.
Speaker 1: We're all going to have bad moments, and I call people that I want to have bad moments. I remember watching that moment of the season and at this point it was still on E and I saw how, like Kimoralie Simmons Daldon, it was like, these girls think y'all week they're taking y'all man from them, and it was this whole thing that was happening.
Speaker 2: And then she learned that.
Speaker 1: Jordan was doing an interview with Jada Pinkett Smith and she cussed out Chris Jenner and said, we're soft. You are a fucking manager and our mom like do something like it was bullish.
Speaker 4: It was not the sweet Chloe that we're.
Speaker 2: Talking about, right.
Speaker 1: It was weird because I'm like, I remember watching it blew like, do y'all really think y'all could take down Will and Jada Pinkett Smith?
Speaker 4: No? Like?
Speaker 1: And it made me knowing that moment, there is like this power which if you really watched the show with the lens of just watching it in his reality and not like I'm team this person so I have blinders on like some of you fans of other people, if you watch the show, they really do let you know how powerful they are and how they control shit. When Kanye got the sex tastes back from ray J, it wasn't like he knocked on the door and said have them back, like, y'all gotta understand something else was going on. When Chris told the world I made some phone calls and got him a job, and they cut to b roll of Tristan on set working. I was shocked how they were pretty much like bragging, like we're that girl. So when Chloe was angry at Chris and said she's doing an interview with Jada, Pink and Smith do something and that interview still happened, Baby, that lets you know you may control other people, but when it comes to Black Hollywood. And I will say this, in Black Hollywood, what the number one top dog besides the Carters, Hey, j Z Beyonce is the Smiths?
Speaker 4: No? Yes, honey, no, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know what's so interesting to me is we people always roll their eyes when we bring race into desirability politics. But I need you to understand there's nothing more political than who we feel like we have access to partner with, right. And so there's like the ability to have socio economic wealth, there's the optics, there's the fame and the wealth. What happens a lot of black men whenever they get successful, they want to upgrade to a white woman or a white presenting mixed person, right, And so I think what happened to her is she was watching these dynamics that she recognized as a white woman who acts sorely right, who can wear half up app down like black hairstyles with long red nails and the seat through katsuit and still be seen as mainstream, even though you'd be seen as a whore as if you were black walking on the street like this, because I can dress like you, act like you, pontificate like you, and have your swag, but still have white privilege. I'm the best of both worlds. Why would you not want me instead of the original?
Speaker 4: And I think that.
Speaker 3: A lot of times when people are trying to act like she's a victim, I said, go back to how she acted when she thought she was in control. When people have power and money, it makes them more of what they already are. The real Chloe was when we saw her talking about take this girl out.
Speaker 4: That's what that call was about.
Speaker 3: This little black girl was supposed to be somebody that we could easily bully, and they did not understand that black Twitter was going to have Jordan's back and Will and Jada, and then she got humbled. She was like a Karen, right, because when a Karen tries to be aggressive to a black person and it gets a blow black in the backlash, What do they do now? They start crying and she's been crying ever since. She's not crying because she's this broken woman. She's crying because she can't bully us. And this is the only thing that works, the sympathy card. She would still make phone calls if somebody with less power than Jordan never.
Speaker 4: Got her way again. She probably has.
Speaker 3: Who knows how many more women Interesting has been with than we just don't know? Who said we know everything?
Speaker 2: And I will end you with this.
Speaker 1: I don't think we've heard from that baby mama in a very long time. The new one, the most recent one she did girls, she did one or two interviews or not even interviews like post on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have Blue.
Speaker 4: She's in a nice fondo somewhere. She's living nice right now.
Speaker 2: I her in over a year, and you know what, you.
Speaker 4: Would hear from me either if the direct deposit hit allegedly.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I want to ask you this last question, where do Chloe interests?
Speaker 2: And go from here? What is your prediction if you had a crystal ball Blue? What is your prediction when it comes to Chloe Interesting?
Speaker 3: You know that old family, like the uncle who are separated for twenty years but are still acting like they married and that are so black, and they never really have relationships but once in a while, but have a little friend who disappears after a year. Yeah, she's just gonna have her baby daddy swirling around teaching her daughter, unfortunately how to be a pick me too.
Speaker 4: Probably.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that lady wanted our magic consessions. She ended up stealing our curse.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: I have to go and process that because that struck a chord with me. I never heard anyone articulated that way. That's very interesting. It's very interesting.
Speaker 3: That's why I feel bad. But I also recognize that this is part of something that she's earned. She's earned this in a way that until she admits it, it will keep happening to her. You can't learn from mistake you used to admit you've even made. She won't admit she made a mistake. And you watching this black man tickets lashing figuratively on camera so that you can be absolved, ma'am, you're tapping into some racial stuff that you're not unaware of.
Speaker 4: But that's a whole other episode.
Speaker 1: That you'll come back for, all right, So my Girl Blue to Lousma, let the world know the rain drops. Baby, I can find you, follow you and support you, my love.
Speaker 3: You can find me at Blue Centric b l U E C E N t r I C on Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit realitywithe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Ragin Entertainment. It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, King Doming Entertainment, Baby