Speaker 1: You're listening to mess Hey.
Speaker 2: Hello, hi guys. We're here to talk, so you can listen. And that's the public surface that we're providing today. This is the talk, so you don't have to talk. We're doing all the talking today.
Speaker 1: Actually, if you if you hear something, you know, like when you're a church and people be like.
Speaker 2: Yes, break break God.
Speaker 1: Like if you hear something while you're listening to the podcast and you feel like you need to speak or make an exclamation.
Speaker 2: Do that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I love when someone is like listening to a podcast in their ears and then they're like somewhere like Trader Joe's, and their.
Speaker 2: Offic sudden like damn girl, and they're like who they talking.
Speaker 1: To is like, I'm just talking about the pod. It's actually giving me everything I need by the produce.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I see people on the train listening to something and you see them nodding like.
Speaker 2: Or they're like what no way. Yeah. So we want you guys to have all three of those reactions to do. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's important. It's what makes the collective the way it is. Okay, so welcome to us. You know, should we any mini mini Moe or like rock paper scissors, who's going first with that's rock paper scissors.
Speaker 2: But how many times are we doing it? Just one?
Speaker 1: Ah, let's do it too, okay, right, So what does that mean?
Speaker 2: That means I win? So that means I go first?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, okay o great.
Speaker 3: So, in case you were wondering, visually, I threw out scissors twice and Sydney threw out paper one time.
Speaker 2: So she lost.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, I am trying to go against the grain, because everyone thinks because you're a lesbian, we scissor, and that's absolutely wrong.
Speaker 2: We do not scissor. What ch'all do for well personally me, I just I just knife. I just lay there. I just lay there. So I'm actually a utensil that's rarely used. People use knives every day.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I really don't see they really just be going in on that chipotlet bowl.
Speaker 2: I've never seen a knife. Why do you need a knife for chipotlet to cut a bean in half?
Speaker 1: No, you haven't seen those balls there? You mongous like the burrito bowl. Girl, you ungas is a stretch. I have a small mouth.
Speaker 2: Sydney's getting double meat. I did see a TikTok. There was a woman who ate her Chapotle bowl in seven bytes. That's her mess. That's that is absolutely messy.
Speaker 3: Seven bites and she had she had doritos on the side and wash him down as Hallette cleansing.
Speaker 1: When you watch down the burrito with some dry ass fip to shout out to her.
Speaker 2: She will be in my prayers, so I'll have her for later. Girl. Yeah, you need sophagets in your prayers because the.
Speaker 3: Way I said, I I can eat a Chipotle burrito bowl in seven days, like seven bites.
Speaker 2: Is a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, well let's talk about food. Let's talk about my mess for the week.
Speaker 2: This is who.
Speaker 3: Sydney has heard part of this, but she hasn't heard the rest of this. So no, you're hearing it in real town, so.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear me. Really just gag? Were you or were you a Gagget me girl?
Speaker 3: I too him a butter knife.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So the other day, yesterday, two days ago, Sunday, the day of the Lord. Yes, I was walking down the street. It was a beautiful fall day. It's like eighty degrees. Shout out to global warming, that hot ass beach. And I was walking down the street. I went to the bakery and to get something to eat. I kept bumping into people who recognize me, either from us actually being friends or them thinking that we're friends. And I went to brunch and when I was leaving with a friend of mine, I was like, people keep recognizing me on this block. I don't know what, you know what the universe is saying like that's confirmation that.
Speaker 2: I'm on the right absolutely.
Speaker 3: And this guy in a red Honda a cord drives by and he's like, rezay, I love you, and I was like yay.
Speaker 2: And I was like, I don't know. People just know me. And there was a dude wading across the street and he was like, wait, I know you. And I was like, no, you don't. And he was like I've been to your show. Okay, okay, hey there it is now. I have to stop and really look at him.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's tall, he's young, he's black. He looked like he do arms and legs.
Speaker 2: I got an old time that is.
Speaker 1: That's definitely I got time you. You might be my type type in time. But the way the weather was, the sun was like beaming on me, and I had like a cute little like outfit on I said, is this my meat cute?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Okay, So my friend, you know, he makes like a tree and he leaves because we don't need you to be there anyway.
Speaker 2: He goes.
Speaker 3: But this guy is he's holding a bag and I'm like, oh what you got that your lunch? You know, like cracking jokes, and he's like, oh, I have I got some oxtails to eat?
Speaker 2: And I said, oh I had. I was stealing mad long, you know, with this economy and stuff.
Speaker 1: Thirty dollars twentybot hours for small that's thirty dollars okay for me.
Speaker 3: So he's like, oh, well, let's go get you smoke still then, And I said, huh.
Speaker 2: I love a solution oriented man. There you go. I love him. May have answer answers to our problem. Girl. I love a man. Want to chase sapphire card on him? You hear me? Today's pot is sponsored by a chasapire.
Speaker 3: So he takes me to get food, right, I'm like, what mind you? I just had brunch so I'm full, But he's like, let me just later. You could eat it later. Yeah, I said, yea, yeah, yeah, you're right. So I get the specials, which is ric some peas cabbage and oxtail. The lady fills it up and he's like, all right, well, I hope you enjoy your food. And we start to part ways, and I'm like, because we love a generous like ghost like feed me and disappear.
Speaker 2: But this was like, oh, it might could be something here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know sometimes when you're in the club and a guy will get you like a drink, and then he's just hovering. He's just there and it's like, oh, you think you I got you for the whole night. No no, no, no, no, you get your drink and go right it's a grabbing go baby.
Speaker 2: He's out. But this guy was like, I mean, he had his food on him.
Speaker 1: He wanted to go home and eat too, so he was like yeah, you know what, He like showed me his Instagram whatever whatever. We changed information and we were I was on my way and I said, I messaged the group chat the group and you know, I want to see the instagram.
Speaker 2: You did not send the instagram. Hold on, hold on, hold on. I'm not gonna do this with you right now.
Speaker 3: The people can't see it, so you can, I mean, the people in the booth can need to see.
Speaker 2: Before I'm so visual person, are you I am?
Speaker 1: That's the only way I can picture. I can I can visually see what's going on is if I feel okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay okay.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I should show you this first or if I shall show you this.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know what?
Speaker 1: Actually keep going and then it showed me at the end okay, the reveal. Yeah, but make sure you find I'm having cute up okay boom so.
Speaker 2: So the next day, the day after I ate the food.
Speaker 3: He messages me and he's like, you know, we're we were like messaging on Instagram, like how was it?
Speaker 2: How you feeling? How's your day going? Blah blah hoh was it? Keith Lee? Who the fool? Was it? On a scale? Does it do once to ten? On? When the can? I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you it an eight point five. I'm even a nine honestly, nine, I mean even a nine.
Speaker 2: Nine now?
Speaker 1: Is it nine because you didn't have to pay?
Speaker 2: Or is it nine? Well? That definitely bumps off of school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, because free food tastes better every time I swipe my card. You're already at a deficit in terms of there's very salt, right, if that's enough sat right.
Speaker 2: It's dry, not enough meat, it's too wet. The rice is too grainy. It's not enough.
Speaker 1: They should have gave me enough food for the whole week for twenty five dollars.
Speaker 2: Right is this? Does this cabbage have an eating disorder? Why is it so like so thin? You know?
Speaker 3: But when it's fine, the cabbage has olympic coo o simpic cabbage. That's what the podcast is sponsored by today ozempic cabbage sou So the next day, Monday, he's like, uh, because he has sent me a picture of him on his roof, like overlooking the skyline or whatever.
Speaker 1: And okay, but wait is it like is it him in the No? No, no, no no, it was just showing his legs. No, no, no, no, he had his toes was covered, bro, this is a what a good Christian man? No, the toes was walked in.
Speaker 2: So he just showed you a part of his legs.
Speaker 3: It was like it was like he had his slides on, he has some socks on.
Speaker 1: His feet were up on the table. There's like a whisper of a joint in the photo. It's given cinematography. Ah, that is sexual. That is sex, but like like kind kind sexual but not doing too much. Right, okay, right, right, he's not in the photo. I didn't need to We don't need to see No, when do we ever.
Speaker 2: Really need to see a man in a photo? Honestly? On he's on his way out, okay.
Speaker 1: The back of the neck, yeah, or just the hand in the on the on the corner, right his pov. You paid for the trips, while let your fingers be in the photo.
Speaker 2: You know those photos.
Speaker 1: So he invites me to his rooftop to smoke and watch the sunset at six pm.
Speaker 2: Right, you know we love a literation. I'm in the group chat.
Speaker 3: Like I gotta take a sunset my sex husband. Right, So I get there, I bring my own happy weed, right, i'd be Why will be byle w Well?
Speaker 1: Because you, honestly, we can't. We have to stop trusting everybody's weak. You have to bring your own weak because you don't even know what they what they filling it with.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you don't know what kind of grade it is.
Speaker 1: Sprinkled some pink cocaine in there? I don't know you could have put in bombing fluid. That happened to a friend of mine. Oh, they put in bomb in fluent in the week and then he lost his voice. He's yeah, like he can speak, but it's very like low deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah like this he sound like the under that. Yeah, he sound like this. Shut. So I'm glad you brought your own weed. Ss. Wait.
Speaker 4: Imagine if you your voice changes like deeper than there, let me hear it. I'd be like, you know, that's actually hot. I think that would boost our listens.
Speaker 1: If your voice completely changed it, we're out boost that listens.
Speaker 3: In the sixty to seventy five demography, they'd be like, oh my hey.
Speaker 1: They'll be able to purchase merch. It's okay with some elders listening to us.
Speaker 2: But like that's Louis Armstrong into Sydney watching okay, keep going, keep going, keep going.
Speaker 3: Okay, boom, I'm on the roof. He had like he had a bunch of little view rolls with him. He bought a lighter. I said, oh, a man with a plan. He got me a vitamin water. I said, oh my god, a gentleman who goes to the gym. And so we're talking. The sun is setting he's playing music.
Speaker 1: It's the vibes, is all right, what's the songs? Let me put it in my spotivoy.
Speaker 3: He's playing like some afrobeads. He's playing like a bunch of random stuff.
Speaker 2: It is I don't need no other body, yes, or he's doing rihanna meu O. No, he didn't play didn't okay, he didn't play that. But it was a mix.
Speaker 3: It was like some hip hop. It was some afrobeads. It was like, you know, I threw on a Doci song in the mix.
Speaker 2: He played it. He had never heard of her. And then he had Victoria money.
Speaker 3: He gave me some di No, he did not give me no dig and you didn't play that on the side.
Speaker 1: But okay, like it's chili right now. Right So I'm I'm like, well, I'm thinking of all the things I have to do.
Speaker 3: Like I'm like, I'm I'm gonna try to keep this cute. I came here for rooftop and joint and joint energy.
Speaker 2: We did that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go and then you know, maybe prop a date number two will be something cute. And also I just want to let you y'all know Wes MESSI when y'all act like you don't have nothing else to do. You have to be busy when you are available. That is so unattractive when you're like, oh, I just got you for.
Speaker 2: The whole night.
Speaker 1: You gotta be letting. No, no, actually you're in a two hour slot. Now I got something else happening. It could be somebody else or something else. This thing is bookended. Okay, you you got me from this to this?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The reservation is for two hours. Yeah, it's one hundred and twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: You know when you've been in a restaurant like so, I we're gonna need you to leave at nine thirty.
Speaker 2: That's exactly how you got to table back. Need a table back, right, So I got there like six.
Speaker 3: I don't remember what time got there, but anyway, so it's getting cold.
Speaker 1: At one point he was like, oh, damn, I forgot I was supposed to go to a concert today.
Speaker 2: I said, oh, you ain't got to tell me twice. I see myself out. Who forgets a concert?
Speaker 1: But when you're having a good time and at times going by fat, you do forget.
Speaker 2: And I like that. Sure, But he was like he was saying, you know, you so good I was thinking about nothing else but where we at right now? I'm like, well, what concert? He was like Gunner? I said, oh okay, I like Gunna. Sure, but you're gonna listen to Gunner for a whole show. A concert.
Speaker 3: We like three or four of his songs. You need to see Gunna on a suspended in the sky like Pink doing flips.
Speaker 2: No anyway away anyway.
Speaker 3: So, uh, somehow we end up in his apartment on the eighth floor.
Speaker 2: What you mean all of a sudden we in it. I don't know how he ended up.
Speaker 1: We took your two legs and you know if he five four fund down the stairs and you went into his apartment.
Speaker 3: I thought we were walking down from the roof to the elevator. Next thing I know, we in the in the room in the not the room in the in the apartment.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, oh, well, since I mean, I'm also.
Speaker 1: Gonna give myself a tour, you know, okay, washer and dryer in the unit.
Speaker 2: Stop it, It's good, you already got me.
Speaker 1: I'm already in if you listen before, I would be like really specific about what I want in an apartment, but I forgot about Washington dryer now that's in there.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a Washington washroom dryer very like it's a new construction.
Speaker 3: I could if I crane my neck a little bit, I can kind of see my block.
Speaker 2: Like he lives very close to me.
Speaker 1: He lives very That's so that's a gift and a curse and a curse. So we gotta we gotta tread lightly with this. Well, let me tell you how lightly I have to tread. So he was like on his couch.
Speaker 2: She was like, are you chilly?
Speaker 3: Like he put a little blanket on, mind you acy blasting. I'm like, nah, you know, I still have my little jean jacket on. I said, no, I'm okay. Like I knew I wasn't gonna stay for that long's.
Speaker 1: Men stay hot, so I understand why they ac He's like, did you eat?
Speaker 2: I'm like, no, you know, I hay.
Speaker 3: But like I it just it didn't feel like it didn't feel like I needed to be there really that much longer. I wanted to kind of keep some mystery here, right, So I go to the bathroom. You know, I gotta see what the bathroom is giving because I'm really trying to give myself a tour and the bathroom is qu you know, glass shower, blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Is there a tub? No? I hate see. This is what I'm mad at New York. Now.
Speaker 1: I don't take baths in New York City anyway, because that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: But I want to have the option. I want to have the option. Disgusting because just think.
Speaker 1: About it, somebody else has laid the nasty, dirty ass and soaked in it.
Speaker 2: Sitney, So you've never cleaned a tub?
Speaker 1: I mean I have, but even with the cleaning, I'm still thinking about somebody just so.
Speaker 2: And you know, some people just prune up.
Speaker 1: They just be in there for like an hour or two, and after that I just can't get it out of my out of my.
Speaker 2: Head, Sydney, I'm not doing this with you. You can clean a tar. So he ain't got no tub. He ain't gonna tell you. As the shower, I go to wash my hands and I'm like, wait, what's that? What's that? Wait? I know that is not what I think it is? In the trash? What do I see the trash? Sydney? H condom nondrapper? Does he have a roommate? No, a condom?
Speaker 3: Wrapper at the top. That means when I was rolling my little joint, do you you need some water?
Speaker 1: Somebody out of the apartment, some water, girl, I don't know where this water.
Speaker 2: The girl was too shocked to speak. I said, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Marie, like, obviously we don't want to be with a guy who doesn't get any hose, but we don't want to know what you got a hoe.
Speaker 2: Today, mess, mess.
Speaker 1: You didn't even let the seamen dried up in that magnum condom.
Speaker 2: You couldn't wait.
Speaker 3: It was an irregular trojan rapper, even more reason to be like, okay, sir, how good night?
Speaker 2: Girl. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was in the bathroom for like, I don't know how long I was in there, damn bitch.
Speaker 2: And then I I got back into the living room.
Speaker 3: I think I sat on the couch for like a couple of minutes, and I was like, yeah, actually I got a lot to do tonight for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I gotta go. And he was like oh, and he like walked me out.
Speaker 1: Girl, Why you do this to me? Do you take me on this journey all for him to be a what mess? Show me the photo I took you on this journey. I took you on this journey because he took me on this journey, and then we go from mister Oxtail that's okay, he's basically a Rockefeller.
Speaker 2: To me girl.
Speaker 1: I was already writing this, the rom com. It was like love at first Ox, that's what I got. I love. Lee Daniels was gonn get involved. Tyler Perry was gonna be the director and.
Speaker 3: Writer like Sleep, gonna hire a light skinned girl to play me.
Speaker 2: And then we'll be extras. We'll be extrass in it.
Speaker 1: It was gonna come out by Kwanza man.
Speaker 2: But it was okay, that's how fast Salaberry can take it out, you know, show me the bit of hold on, hold on. So yeah, I'm mad. I was.
Speaker 3: I was mad like I liked him. I felt like if the energy was cute, like it could have been something I had something. Well, you know what, we do have a podcast. We do have a podcast, and so I just want to.
Speaker 2: Let y'all know.
Speaker 1: Anytime you you think you want to get in good with us and then you want to be real sloppy doppy with it, it's going on the pod.
Speaker 2: Okay, it will forever. We were we were telling somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sometime I'm like, is this why these people do it?
Speaker 2: So they could get talked about it's sick? Well, he liked it about the conduct.
Speaker 3: I would girl, how bright red wrapper in the in on top Sydney. It's not even like nettle. It wasn't like I had to like shake the basket to see it. It was at the sister.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was like, if you.
Speaker 1: See you like I got I got girls like you better get in there quick.
Speaker 2: I don't need you to tell like.
Speaker 3: I don't even call him in the trash to tell me you got girls.
Speaker 2: Maybe he does have a roommate. I didn't ask. Maybe damn he would wait wait, hold on, oh that's it. That's probably his little brother he is. Maybe let me see that's his little brother. Right. Let me see. I don't know what are you looking at the tag? I don't know. This is him right here? Friend, that's him, that's him. I thought you said he was skin No, I did not say that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he's not light. That's like my complex. That's butterscotch to me.
Speaker 2: If you want to me butterscotch, I would have said, he ain't nothing but the devil girl. He's brown.
Speaker 1: He's given Chris Brown. He is, yeah, okay, Marie doing this with you Kings Brown. He's giving Chris Brown whatever. I'm I think I've had enough of this mess. That's upsetting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, maybe he has a roommate. Should ask you, No, was your friend over?
Speaker 1: Was your friend over banging somebody else out by the microwave?
Speaker 2: Was he getting hot pockets? It was hot pocketing. But she got me on the counter. It wasn't me. Don't keep banging on the sofa. It wasn't a condom. Can it wasn't me?
Speaker 3: He's like, actually it was me. Let me see, let me say, oh, it is not even my brand.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it was a two bedroom apartment because I saw the bathroom, I saw the door to his bedroom.
Speaker 2: I think it was a one bedroom.
Speaker 1: You know what. Unity drag okay, but we have to we have to say the positive, which this is awesome.
Speaker 2: This is also sponsored by the podcasts condoms. I'm glad that he's using them. You know, it could be worse. He could be out here just in it. Let it marinated me.
Speaker 1: I'm not not checking it for nothing, just docking just like a like, uh.
Speaker 2: Where do you go? Uh think that you put thermometer, thermometer.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want to hear about me? Yes, Sidney, please cleanse her palette like that. Lady shouldn't compared to you. I should have went first.
Speaker 2: How dare you, Marie? Well, I shouldn't have done the rock paper since I should have just went first. You should have been rocked twice. Oh my god. Okay, all right, let me look through my list of things.
Speaker 1: Okay, So obviously you know I'm living with a best friend of mine and you know she hold me down. She been holding me down. You went on to the day we die. It's like it's method man, Mary J. Blige, Like, I'm living with her, her husband and her two quetes. It's sad, but yeah, met Brady Bunch, I'm with her and I'm out here.
Speaker 2: I do a lot of things.
Speaker 1: I get invited they know, or invited through you, and you know, vice versa. You know we out here, so sometimes I get invitations to things, and all of all of friends know. If I have a plus one, it goes to you. If you're not available, then I usually do it for Amina, that's our other best friend.
Speaker 2: And then after that it's kind of like, all right, who's available, and it's like any meenie money, momm Yeah. So we have an event where that's coming up.
Speaker 1: You got to invite two and you didn't even ask me if I got an invite to it.
Speaker 2: You just said I got invited. I know you got invited. This is true, but in my head I was like, I was like, damn, she didn't even see.
Speaker 3: If I saw who was the organizer of the event. I said, if I got this, Sidy.
Speaker 2: Also got it.
Speaker 1: Right, So you got invited, you already your plus one, you already got it.
Speaker 2: And every year we spend Halloween together.
Speaker 1: It's just that's just how it's been, and we need to because actually I put on.
Speaker 2: A costume just to make y'all laugh. That's it. I'm very unserious. So Sidney Washington, Queen of Halloween, Queen of Halloween.
Speaker 1: So I invite another friend instead of the friend that I live with, and she was like, why would you not invite me? And I was like, I don't really have an answer. I don't have an answer. She's like, it seems like you just want to keep it separate, that we live together, but we don't hang out. And I said, yeah, but I wasn't Oh, thinking like that. Weren't you though I wasn't. Hm, your eye is twitching? Is that what happens when you loved? I had coffee? I had coffee. I don't know. I just I just feel like it's a tough one because yes I should. But am I beholden to because we live together, you have to be my plus one to everything.
Speaker 3: Actually, I think that if I live with you, you should not be invited to anything that I do.
Speaker 2: Oh? Is that?
Speaker 1: And this is why I didn't ask, Hey, Marie, can I can I lay on your floor? Can I be on your on your bean bag, my highness my highest seat?
Speaker 2: Because I know that that's the stunt that you would pull if we live together. I see you when I'm here.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that when I get ready and very ready to go, I need to get up, and if you're not ready, then that's annoying. I spent a whole year back in the day, a whole year just going out by myself because I was tired of waiting for people and having to be considered other people and their feelings and hosting or whatever. I just want to go somewhere and just know, Okay, you you gonna do your own thing.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do my own thing. We don't have to be, you know, hand in hand or whatever.
Speaker 1: And so sometimes when you have a plus one, you feel like, all, I guess this is our night, and I don't wanna I don't wanna have to do that.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes I'm like, I.
Speaker 3: Can't imagine living with someone, getting ready with somebody, rushing out with somebody, going seevent with somebody, work in the room with somebody, then having to leave together to come back and debrief on me on the.
Speaker 2: Night, like y'all not banging. Well.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that I used to have a best friend that we also work together, and we also lived together, and we fought every single day every day. Every time she would get a blackout drunk, she would like hit me with something and I'm like, girl, what Like the liquor was not that good. There's no way we are shrinking sky vodka now, honey.
Speaker 2: We were getting the best of the best, Okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, I just feel like, it is it messy to not always.
Speaker 2: Plus one a close friend. I think that that.
Speaker 3: Person you know needs to recognize that they're not going to be on every single list.
Speaker 1: I know, but I now and now I'm thinking about it, and I'm like, you know, I'll do better. We went to like a we went to a tasting or whatever, Amakassi, om am case whatever it is.
Speaker 2: We have seventeen course seventeen. I'm Casse and I got invited and so I asked her. I asked you. It was amazing. It was. It was like three hundred dollars per person. It was a very decadent, elegant. Did I spit some things out? I did? I did. Sydney has a very unsophisticated palate. How dare you?
Speaker 1: Kidney got up to spit out O. The dude was like, well, I don't even want to say.
Speaker 2: Don't even say it.
Speaker 1: Don't say see this is why we can't keep it realing the pod. That's that's why we have this. I think I gotta say it. I think I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Real.
Speaker 3: You go to like a like whatever it's like right below Michelin rated restaurant, and I think it's Michelin. Okay, sure it's a Michelin rated restaurant. It's om Casse. That's Japanese. You go in the head chef is a white man. Are you staying is that mess?
Speaker 2: I'm staying, but I am side eyeing.
Speaker 1: I'm side eyeing because he's given out all the information and you know, he's got the he's got the Birkenstock voice.
Speaker 2: And you know he looks good.
Speaker 1: He looks like he should be in the Bear or something like that. He did look like, yes, chef, yeah, you know it.
Speaker 2: It was a vibe. But I still was looking like I said, should you be hold of that little to cut that?
Speaker 1: Like, I mean he he studied in Japan, so it's like it makes sense. But yeah, anyho, I think I have to Now i'm thinking about it. I'm like, I have to rotate the plus ones where you're not you're not available. I mean it's really simple, friend, Like you can't. You are not we're not conjoined twins. You don't get to go to all the things. You get to go to the things that I feel like you would.
Speaker 2: Be good for. But I do.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I do get her a little bit because I mean, I don't think i've ever I've been like I better be your plus one.
Speaker 2: It's just it's just unspoken. But like if you're like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Picking my sister, I'll be like, yeah, of course, but then if you said some some random peron, I'm like, damn.
Speaker 2: But also I don't I don't drink, I don't smoke. There's some things that I.
Speaker 3: Write, so I invite I know who to invite smoking things into the drinking things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like she was just that a thing last week, Like that should hold her over for at least.
Speaker 1: You just went to a seventeen course girl, you was just out silent. Yeah, Like people think we're dating and that's and for that reason, you're out.
Speaker 2: Mess all right.
Speaker 1: Wow, we really, I mean, we don't even need to hit anything that's on the on the docket because we could hit a couple things right, Yeah, Like you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know you're looking for an apartment.
Speaker 1: My landlord messaged me yesterday at eight fifty seven that the water was gonna get cut off at nine thirty in the morning.
Speaker 2: Ma'am, you're supposed to give me twenty four hours notice. And what did you say?
Speaker 3: Now, I didn't say anything. I'm scrambling to brush my teeth and watch.
Speaker 1: You can't say anything because you can't even contact her. You gotta hit her on the hot melt the link. You gotta eat ride her back on the LinkedIn. You know, I think her thing is that optimum dot net. Can y'all tell can you tell your great auntie that she needs to give me twenty four hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look at that at optimum dot net. I didn't even know girl, So was your water cut off?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Then the dude, because she you know, she's always hiring some like cheap handyman that she meant yesterday at a Costco.
Speaker 2: He didn't show up to eleven thirty because he had a court date. And so God is good. He's on your side, like she said this time.
Speaker 1: But she's just giving you, you know, like there's a grace period because you know that person's not gonna show up. Yeah, but there's also the fourth time in two weeks that she said she was gonna cut the water off and the guy didn't show up. No, Yeah, he's wild. Now that's wild. Now I think you know, are you? I think things gotta get start getting deducted. These landlords, you just running up and through my house like the tomb raider, Like we got to set some boundaries. You can't just be saying you can come in when you want. I think we need to change the.
Speaker 2: Name of landlord to something else.
Speaker 1: Landlord feels like it gives them too much power, like you you know what I mean, like you we got to call them something.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between a landlord and a super? I think a super does work in the building and lives in the building.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's not he don't own you know. Oh right, she needs to hire a landlord and I super, that's what it is. You're missing a super in the building. Yeah, she needs to hire a super.
Speaker 2: We don't have that. Is that the super Mario brothers? Is that? Were they supers? I think they were plumbers. I don't know the backstory.
Speaker 1: I just know they had overalls and they're like, DoD, that's the sound of the poop falling down the pipe. No no, no, no, no, no, okay, here's here's mess.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this woman was on TikTok.
Speaker 1: And she was like, you know, I don't know what's up with these parents, but they expect, like us, like adults that don't have kids or we're single or whatever, we're supposed to give up like our seats, give them things because.
Speaker 2: They asked, and she was like, no, I don't want to do that. Give kids things yeah.
Speaker 1: Like she was at a baseball game and you know when they shoot the T shirts out of the gun or whatever. She caught it and the father was looking at her like because she was sitting. She was sitting right next to a dad in his kid, and the dad was looking at her like, get.
Speaker 2: A shirt to the kid.
Speaker 3: You sound like the dad and the son both need to practice playing catch. If they had caught the shirt, we wouldn't be looking at me, that would we?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But also it's this entitlement. It's like, yeah, I love kids, but those ain't my kids.
Speaker 2: Fuck them kids? Those are your kids? Like why I really do?
Speaker 1: I like, I try not to struggle with it, but like when a parent comes and like, hey can you can I can we have this seat?
Speaker 2: And then you go sit in the middle seat no thirty two, nopef no, babe, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You give them the iPad and you're gonna have to be in the back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and text him you got the iyebad, text him, Hey, how you doing? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know seeing Imoji's matter of fact, the baby don't need to be sitting next to me.
Speaker 2: You should. You could sit here, but the baby gotta go to thirty two seats?
Speaker 1: Am I being messy for like agreeing that the parents just can't think that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't get they're entitled. I don't think that that's messy.
Speaker 3: I've been on flights where I selected a certain seat and when I get there, the mom is leaning over my shoulder. The baby's trying to look out the window. Hey, can he loves the window? Can I please get through? I've shut the screen before. No, it's actually pretty bright out there, and I need to I need to sit here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, I have cataracts and I need to still be a by the window. But I can't have the shade. Baby.
Speaker 1: I'm by the window because I chose this seat. Yeah, those who failed to plan, plan to fail.
Speaker 2: You gonna have to sit in the middle with your baby screaming at you the entire time.
Speaker 1: But people are like, you know, we should just be more like self aware. But I think people who don't have kids, we're thrown to the back. People are just like just say, expect you to give up and do everything, and it's like, well, you don't have any.
Speaker 2: Kids, so it's like, why not, like be a good person. Listen, Listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 1: Having a kid doesn't make you a good person, and some of these kids grow up to be terrible people.
Speaker 2: This is so bad.
Speaker 3: Let's say that right there. More importantly, this kid got mad more life to live. This might be the last T shirt cannon shirt I ever get.
Speaker 1: Your baby is nine, He has ninety two more years left of life to get shot.
Speaker 2: In the face with the T shirt? Can like? No?
Speaker 1: Also, Dad, buy him the shirt. They's selling it at the gift shop. Also, Dad, you know you was gonna put this shirt on your body?
Speaker 2: This is that's true. I didn't even think about that. This is for you, sir. You barely help your wife at the house. She's not coming.
Speaker 1: You should definitely not be getting this shirt for your child.
Speaker 2: You still have guilt trip from people.
Speaker 1: Let them make a you know, a decision on their own and don't make them feel like they're going to hell for saying no.
Speaker 2: How about that?
Speaker 1: I say no and I smile sometimes Maybe I am a Disney villain. No, your baby can't sit here?
Speaker 2: Okay, what you got? You know? I have mentioned?
Speaker 1: Oh, polyester. Can we talk about polyester for a second. That's that's mess. All of polyester they're saying on Tiktop polyester was canceled because they've given people like, first of all, polyester is plastic water bottles and plastic things, yes, that are melted down and they make it into like a thin thread, and then they sew clothes.
Speaker 2: Out of it. So we're wearing plastic to go to the gym.
Speaker 1: We're wearing plastic to like, you know, most clothes has polyester in it now if it's fast fashion, and a lot of people's sheets and pillows and underwear also has polyester in it, and people saying it causes like endemetriosis and stuff like that, and like when we sweat in the gym, like we're absorbing the microplastics that way.
Speaker 2: So people just throwing away polyester stuff. All those people's rich.
Speaker 1: This for me if they might be right about all of that, but it just feels like another sign of, you know, a ploy for capitalism, Like.
Speaker 2: I'll throw all that stuff out, get some new stuff that's like.
Speaker 1: Get you some cotton, get you some vegan cotton that you know a lamb hasn't been you know, abused for it. Like there's always something you got to be conscious of. Everything they're scaring us. I can't eat, I can't wear, I can't sleep, I can't sleep. Like, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, so you're gonna keep wearing polyester? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They said something about the deodorant and knock on wood. It's like I'm with team Aluminum because it just be it. I can't be everywhere stinking. I just can't. I don't think that I've ever heard you or smelled you smell, but oh I do.
Speaker 2: I do? Okay, Well, you know something about my diet. I gotta get it in order, or you gotta stop eating red meat.
Speaker 1: That's what it is. More, it could be the fabrics, because you know that specific FACI specific fabric. As soon as you pop it on, you like, damn, I feel like I haven't watched my body in three days.
Speaker 2: It's polyester.
Speaker 1: Probably those body suits, the mesh bodysuits. Is that with polyester. A lot of stuff is.
Speaker 3: Like popping up for the new like the fall season, and you know ox Bud is the color, and everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, look, H and M is back.
Speaker 1: When you read the tags on a lot of the stuff at like Zara and H and M and like these places that you shot not you, just in general the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of it is polyesterraged me. You say, yeah, you know where the places that you be. But you go to like J Crew and like these places like made Well and Mango and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, and they're charging five six hundred dollars for something and you read the tag and it says polyester. That's a good reason to now we're polyester. I'm not paying all this money for plastic.
Speaker 2: Who think you are? Stella McCarthy. I'm not paying all of his money for vegan leather. This is plastic, is Stella McCarthy Vegan leather? Yes? Oh the more you know, Macarthy McCartney, you know it is bad.
Speaker 1: We are also sponsored bikes, Stella McCarthy. Yes, okay, that is mess the whole situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, this one really took me on the edge.
Speaker 1: This guy was saying on TikTok he was like, putting your pets through multiple surgeries just to keep them alive even though they're suffering is wrong. He's like, if they are, if it's time to wrap it up, you gotta let them go.
Speaker 2: Well, what surgeries?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, like We've had friends that, like I had had a cat. It's like the cat is overweight, something's wrong with his gallbladder, all this other it has cancer and they scooping out the body parts. And then the cat is like on a makeshift wheelchair. And then the cat you know, has goes into cardiac arrest and then they do CPR to bring them back, and then crant a cat. And then and then you have a friend that like does a gofund me. I need fifteen thousand dollars to keep Albert alive. Like those people, I also need fifteen thousand dollars to keep marillized. Yeah, no, I agree, but you know everybody was in the comments that were like you just don't know what it is to have a pet, Like it's hard to let them go.
Speaker 2: I would do anything to keep them there, but.
Speaker 1: It's like he can't see, he can't move, he can't poop. I I don't want to live stimulate the dog's prostates so.
Speaker 2: He could poop. Yeah, I'm not fingering your puppy, baby, but that's because you're not an animal person.
Speaker 3: Even if I was an animal person, I'm look at my nails. I won't kill your dog. I am not doing this.
Speaker 1: I don't know, you know, because I obviously I've I've had pets a lot of my life. The thing is is that I grew up in a home where it's like the animal is not gonna be doing better than us. So they're like, they're gonna get fed, they're gonna sleep, they're gonna get walk, they're gonna do all that stuff. But like things like healthcare, Hey, I got diabetes.
Speaker 2: So do so do snowball? Like, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: So it's like, first, going to the vet is wild for me, Like just going to.
Speaker 2: The vet and how much money people.
Speaker 3: Are so you never so your your mom never took a pet to the vet.
Speaker 1: Ramona has passed on, so I can't say this. And even she was a loud I was like, yeah, she was not going to the vet for any of the animals we had.
Speaker 2: Sheba, Sheba.
Speaker 1: I was rollerblading with Sheba, and I don't know, something freaked out, you know, the dog, and so it was pulling and pulled me into.
Speaker 2: The street and then a fire truck comes.
Speaker 1: Oh, not a fire the biggest truck that you could possibly think. This is hold on now, now, hold on I don't need everybody listening to the pod ready to cancel me.
Speaker 2: Now, let me finish the fucking story. So we wouldn't cancel you.
Speaker 1: We would cancel the fire well, oh you know what, hold on now. So then so then Sheba goes underneath the fire truck and the and we had a chain, a chain as a leash, so black well Conda forever.
Speaker 2: So then the chain.
Speaker 1: Kind of like, first of all, I thought she was gone. I thought they rolled over the door, I said, I thought it was r ip.
Speaker 2: I thought I was gonna pour out a little you know, kibbles and bits. But she was alive.
Speaker 1: The chain kind of like went over, it over her eyebrow. It cut her eyebrow, and instead of like she was fine, she was, you know, obviously startled and was like screaming, and you know, we got a blanket, held her, calmed her down, gave her some food.
Speaker 2: She was fine. She had like a little cut. It was a little cut, and so my mom was like.
Speaker 1: Three cuts in your eyebrows trying like she was making jokes about and I was like we should actually go to the ASPCA, like check her.
Speaker 2: She's like she's fine. She's like I'm gonna put some neil sporn on it and it'll be dogs, even neils. She didn't even check if you could put neil sporn on. So now your dog got a big eye and a small eye.
Speaker 1: No, did you guys get a new leech and it's still the chain. We did get a new leah, a thinner chain. Well, just in case something like that happened again. And when you know, but yeah, it's that was one of those moments I was like.
Speaker 2: Damn, we should have went to the vet.
Speaker 1: And so now as an as an adult, if something's wrong with the animal, you're taking into the Okay.
Speaker 2: Well let's talk.
Speaker 3: Let's talk what a lot of people have animals that have insurance and they don't have insurance on their bodies, right, Like they can't afford to go to the doctor.
Speaker 2: But the dog goes to the doctor regularly.
Speaker 1: Now I'm about to say, what you're about to say is mess and but keep going.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just gonna ask you what.
Speaker 3: So let's say you have a sixteen year old cat.
Speaker 1: Yes, the cat needs hip surgery. Yes, surgery costs sixty five hundred dollars. Are you getting this cat hip surgery? It's sixteen sixty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: The silence is so loud.
Speaker 1: The thing is is that cats lay around anyway, So it's kind of like, how much do you.
Speaker 2: Need this hip?
Speaker 1: Now, dog, I'm getting a dog a hip. A dog gotta go outside, it's got a frolic, it's gotta do.
Speaker 2: But a cat.
Speaker 1: Literally sleeps all day and leans on the side of the bed and judges everybody.
Speaker 2: So I'd be like, hey, you know what, Jarama is good on his one hip. We're going to hail Marie.
Speaker 1: This is no we're nons that one dating a guy if his dog just turned eighteen or nineteen, the dog needed hip surgery, and he paid all of this money for the dog to get surgery, and he like, in his mind he couldn't justify spending that, but he also could not imagine not having this dog that he had had for almost twenty years. The oh, and the dog is still alive, yes, but like, the dog is better than me. He ain't got no teeth, but I too, am missing a tooth. So it's okay, it's finest.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I didn't realize that SeaWorld was still a thing.
Speaker 2: It is. Where are y'all still going there to whale jail.
Speaker 1: SeaWorld is still even after they put out that documentary Blackfish, which I watched, I was my eyes was glued and I said, seaworl again, I said, I almost felt like protesting in front of seaworks. I said, this is an abomination to the ocean. Why are you doing that to the to these whales?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: I saw Free really really it's like one of the first movies that I remember seeing her.
Speaker 2: And you know, Michael Jackson, whatever you think about him, that song.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, jump up, and that's when you're like, you're like, whales over everything.
Speaker 2: Hashtag whales.
Speaker 3: Listen if whales need sixty five thousand dollars worth of surgery, that feels like, you know, more more.
Speaker 1: Than dolls sixty five Okay, yeah, Actually a dog is tiny.
Speaker 2: Why is it cast so much to put these little bones together?
Speaker 1: Because I think it's the same thing as all healthcare. It's like they prey on people that they know, like these people are going to do anything to keep these animals alive. But anyway, SeaWorld, the same people who are like, oh I care about you know, the endangered species, and I care about that, they still line up.
Speaker 2: And they go see these these mammals. How many miser World?
Speaker 3: I just need to see because I just I need to know, Like, what are you paying to see these animals not really be able to swim that I.
Speaker 1: Feel like a good amount of money, at least at least eighty five dollars.
Speaker 2: How much is Disney World?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Okay, but we saw a video of you know, these people watching you know, the performance as SeaWorld. The whale is like doing this thing and then all of a sudden it takes a huge dump and you see the green everywhere, and they're Everybody's like oh, and then all of a sudden, the whale comes back around and then does a whole big splash and it's everywhere to everybody in the everybody the splash zone is just it's just nothing but green, duru. And so I think they deserve that. It's a mess that you went to Sea World. Yes, yes, I think SeaWorld needs to be shut down. Now, what do you say about people who say, well, these whales now wouldn't survive in the wild because they've been in SeaWorld for so long, they would die in the ocean. You think we should just let them go, let them die, you know, kind of near their friends, or salty your water.
Speaker 2: All of it.
Speaker 1: I think all these people need to be fined. They need to be shut down. I'm here for rehabilitating the animals, but where do where does it stop? Where you rehabilitate them so much so now they can't even be out.
Speaker 2: But the almost didn't. They're not rescues. Some of those some of the wheels and some of the dolphins on their rescue.
Speaker 1: Seld went and got some and then they like, uh, pro created at SeaWorld and now there's like fish that have never been born free.
Speaker 2: It's like slavery. Honestly, what now, Marie, Now you're a mass, You're a mess. I mean, you know what slavery?
Speaker 1: The camels in Morocco, people getting camel rides.
Speaker 2: That's wrong. I don't believe in camels. I don't believe in camels. Okay, you know what else I don't believe in? What? Pink cocaine? What So?
Speaker 1: Pink cocaine is something that like originally came up with, like like originally came up with like Diddy's documents when they first.
Speaker 2: Seized stuff at his house. The one direction. Dude that just died. They did the autopsy on him.
Speaker 3: Body had pink cocaine in it, which is a mix of ready uh huh, math yes, ketamine.
Speaker 2: Yes, ecstasy. Done it all at the same time. And then he also had crack in his system. Nah, stop you at the crack. I have never I have never done cracks. That's what you're doing. The line.
Speaker 1: I draw the line at crack so I make too much money to do. Sydney has money to and I'll stand on it. I'll stand on it.
Speaker 2: Craought crack was for poor people were doing crack and cocaine.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't you know, I don't want to speak ill of the dead or whatever, but like you know, it's just this is a bad time to do drugs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna put it out there.
Speaker 1: It's a blanket statement, but it's just I at the time that I was partying, I knew. I didn't know that many people that were o ding that were like you know, stuff was laced, everything was pure, everything was you were getting the best of the best. When the myth was pure, when the method that to be the title of the episode.
Speaker 2: When the myth was pure, the sponsor of this episode today is organic Farm to table. I mean that by Sea Worlds.
Speaker 1: It's been made and produced by one of the whales.
Speaker 2: But yeah, when you were doing drugs, the drugs was pure. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I never I never had to worry about taking somebody's you know, we had to worry about taking somebody's drink, but we didn't have to worry about somebody having giving you some powdery stuff and you'd be like.
Speaker 2: Damn, I might die tonight. It's like this stuff is so good.
Speaker 1: You thought you died and came back and now you were re born again. Christian, I've had I've had ecstasy that good, but never like we're dying. It's so I think no matter what people put on the twist or the names of the drugs, whatever, I don't recommend. I don't think everybody should just it's time to bow out. Gracious, Really, we can't do it of drugs. Yeah, yeah, I think weed.
Speaker 2: It is probably okay, maybe edibles or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, we was cool because I can see what I'm smoking, right, Yeah, I'm like, what what's this?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm I see what I'm smoking.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when you didn't grow it, I didn't grow But I see a leaf, it's not drizzled with myth, Honey.
Speaker 2: It doesn't have ketymine g's on it.
Speaker 1: But honestly that now you're giving people ideas. They're like, oh, I never even thought about little bit a melted ketymine sprinkled bind. People who smoke weed are not the same people necessarily who are doing all these other drugs.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna stop you right freaking there.
Speaker 1: Oh stop me, and I'm gonna brunch a whole bunch of people into the people who smoke weed, who vape, who smoke cigarettes. They think that they're better than people who do drugs. And the way y'all act when you don't have your weed, your cigarettes, or your vape, you might as well say it's crract, don't.
Speaker 2: I don't think that you can lump in weed with vape smokers.
Speaker 1: Vape smokers are addicts, And what do you thinkers are addictous?
Speaker 2: What do you think some weed people are? Some people some weed people are?
Speaker 1: They wake up, smoke, go down and sleep, smomoke, smoke.
Speaker 2: They're smoking. They're smoking at least eight to ten times a day. I'm why I eight to ten me?
Speaker 1: But I will say I've gone to get food and been like, well, let's get dessert. Oh, let's smoke before dessert gets here, because I know when I come back, I'm gonna be this.
Speaker 2: Decadoun right Rocotta Jesus. This that's for the experience.
Speaker 1: Like he had all of these different drugs that make you hallucinate in different ways. He didn't even know d He thought, I don't know, I guess I could fly or I guess none of this is real or whatever whatever, And you know, he happened to die, like he literally fell off a balcony.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. That's so. That's so Liam, right, Yeah, that sucks that.
Speaker 1: I mean, the thing is that you you just never know when doing drugs. And I hate to be that like elder, but I say, I say no to it.
Speaker 2: And also it's because I can't partake and I'm sober.
Speaker 1: So it's really I just need everybody to be, you know, just very conscious of not being able to you know, black out be I.
Speaker 2: Say, I say, keep doing drugs.
Speaker 3: And I think that we need to change some of the names of these drugs, because pink cocaine sounds fun.
Speaker 2: That they got to change the name is something that.
Speaker 3: Doesn't fake, like they gotta change it to something that sounds more dangerous. Yeah, pink cocaine is like Lisa Frank, it's a trapper keeper with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Pin cocaine is like hello kitty, you know what I mean, Like cocaine for the whole family, like what it's doing bumps off of sailor moon is wild but also might be fun.
Speaker 3: It's like pink cocaine is like Valentine's Day, Coop. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's what it feels like to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, your name.
Speaker 1: So we gotta do a little prayer circle. Every episode we put a couple of things on a on a prayer list. This week, I'm gonna pray for my mouth because I'll be talking too much and it's time for me to settle down. Oh yeah, I say too much. I went to I went to a party and I walked right in. Somebody asked me how I was doing.
Speaker 2: Girl. I unloaded lip. He just took you really told him how you? I said.
Speaker 1: I couldn't wait for somebody to say how are you. When I hear those three words girl, are room it up? I'm like why?
Speaker 2: What? Wow? So yeah, put my mouth on the prayer list. What else.
Speaker 1: You gotta put Liam's family for, you know, ways a little baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sucks. He's on a prayer list. You putting sad stuff on the prayer list?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you you got a one, crazy one, real one. You know, you gotta even it out. I'm gonna put the club on the prayer list. You woul in the club on the pearl list, the club in general, people pay the club. They're not dancing, they're not wearing heels. Remember that lady with the heels on TikTok? Yeah, this is how you actually had the little Pilgrim shoes on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: She she had the woody woodpecker. She had clogs on Dutch clubs.
Speaker 2: She did.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just I feel like in the same way that like the drugs used to be pure.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's why clubs used to be.
Speaker 1: Another reason why clubs used to be different is because like people were all in there just having a good time, and now people just want to look like they're having a good time, and it's like they're posting and shooting on these videos to show people where they're at.
Speaker 2: But it's like, but you're not having a good time here. We might have to shut the club down.
Speaker 1: You're putting on a pearl list, but we might have to just not pray for it and just completely it's out the game.
Speaker 2: The club is canceled well because the people suck, and that's just what it is. You know.
Speaker 1: The vibes not immaculate anymore. Anything else on the peer list. Three do we put ols.
Speaker 2: On the list?
Speaker 3: Let's just put men, the male species in general on put them on the list. Y'all need rehabilitation, y'all need the lord, y'all need a psychic. Y'all need a maid, somebody to clean your house after you have somebody leave it.
Speaker 2: Because girl, I'm like, wow, what a like?
Speaker 1: Cause you know, in my heart of hearts, I feel like that's how I'm gonna meet my person, just randomly out and about on the street of a story that I tell people that they're like, girl, you gotta do it's crazy or oh my god, you just crashed into somebody chasing your AirPod down the street.
Speaker 2: Like So when I met him, the way it happened and the way it felt, it was like this might be the one.
Speaker 1: And then I saw the condom in the in the trash, and I said I'm the number two person to be in here today. You don't even know since you could have been number three on the call sheet. Oh I don't want to say that, but that's a mess Okay.
Speaker 2: I could have been number three on the call sheet, and that's crazy. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm gonna i'm a way to see if your messages me should I say something down?
Speaker 2: I don't know the people in the book. You gotta ask the people, ask the people. But by the time this comes out, I'm already gonna have done what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so here I have. Let's get into our missages. Okay, I have one. My dad's friend is recently divorced. Am I messy for one in a day?
Speaker 2: Him? He's about thirty years older than me, but trust I'm grown.
Speaker 3: My dad's friend m hm, about thirty years older than men? You know she's lying. He's at least thirty six to forty years older.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's the rest of the information. What did he look like? Where does he work? How close is he to the dad? Like? She didn't say nothing, just sit is it?
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of those things I think we should be talking about, like that and then I can make an educated answer about this.
Speaker 2: When you send us your messages, please give us the who what when we're wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna need that because I can't well. I think it's messy to date someone's dad.
Speaker 2: I mean somebody, somebody. I'll be having some finance dads. This is true. There was like this viral.
Speaker 1: Sound where people are showing how their dad used to look and now what they look like now. And I'm like, yo, I didn't know they make dads like that.
Speaker 2: They don't make them my dad anymore.
Speaker 1: I was like, ain't no gut insight. They got you know, good skin.
Speaker 3: As we said before, that's when the drugs was pure.
Speaker 2: Your dad looks crazy because he's full of pink cocaine.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty four, it's something about the molly just makes your dad look like he does leg day every day.
Speaker 2: The molly got too much sodium in it. He's bloating, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think MESSI dating your friend's dad always, I don't care. I don't care if he's got money. If you know your friend is okay with it, because like.
Speaker 2: What a friend is not gonna be okay with it. So if I wanted to day, Samuel, you have a problem, girl. If you want an all.
Speaker 3: If I a cheap patient man, that's my type girl, the cheap patient girl.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, He's gonna bring the Bible out every day and he's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like, hello, you all get No, he's gonna be like, thank god, you're not get anyone?
Speaker 2: You get? Okay? What's when you which one you have? Okay?
Speaker 3: So my mom is mad I'm not married yet and is taking it out on my fiance.
Speaker 2: Let me explain. My fiance and I have been together for ten years, engaged for one. You have our wedding date set for sometime next year. Vague? Okay. Recently it was National Daughter Day and on Facebook she posted about my brother's wife and me, But when National Sunday came a week later, she only posted about my brother but not my fiance. Girl.
Speaker 1: Mind you, my fiance is very involved with my parents, always helping them when he can and checking in. I understand if he hasn't proposed, but we are engaged in getting married.
Speaker 2: What do I do about my messy mom? Thinks you got to move the date up? Sis moved the wedding to today?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I think it's like we're in the age where you got to put a boundary between the parents, but you got to tell him, hey, mom, I love you down.
Speaker 2: But you whatever you feel, you got to put it in a journal. No journal.
Speaker 1: I'm grown like it's I'm doing what I want with my punkash in my heart and it don't really have nothing to do with you until that person, you know, either beats me or tries to kill me, then I need you to get involved. But other than that, it's like, this is the person I want to be with. It doesn't matter when we, you know, get married or not. I want to be with this person. I support this.
Speaker 2: No, you gotta be on board.
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying. But it says that they've been together for ten years and engage for one. It sounds like you need to talk to your mom about why she don't like.
Speaker 2: Him, because why does she Why doesn't she like him? He's been around for eleven years.
Speaker 1: Well that's the problem is that, you know what it is. It's like everybody is in such a rush and they're just like, he doesn't know, he doesn't know yet. But I think I now, I think it makes more sense to wait. It out because you don't even know who somebody is until after like three.
Speaker 2: Four, ten years. I know you.
Speaker 3: I know what your farts smell like, I know what your toes look like. I know I know what your nose hair length is. I know you at ten years were on the Air's tour or on the air. So people change, there's eras of people and you have to there's.
Speaker 1: The like I'm a bum, I gotta get my life together, and then it's not ooh, now I'm resurrected. I'm doing better, I'm going in to the gym, I got a better job. And then it's like, oh wow, I'm going through this weird transition midlife crisis. Like there's so many different times that where people are changing and you got to go through all of it before you say, hey, I want to settle down with that. I don't know if this is really all that messy.
Speaker 3: National Sunday, National Daughter Day, those are not real holidays, bab So, I don't really think that your mom was being messy. You know, she's probably a woman of a particular age. She probably forgot about him.
Speaker 2: That's a lie, you mom.
Speaker 1: You think that they forget, but yo, they're intentional with their shade. They'll let you know, they'll put something in all caps, so you know, yeah, but it'll be like months later you'd be like, wait what.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My mom and my sister are in.
Speaker 1: A little tiff right now because apparently this time last year, when my sister was looking for a job, my mom and like the church were praying for my sister to get a job, and my sister was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I get a job, you know, I'll I'll donate my first check to the church or whatever she said. You know, you know, you know how people be talking. And my sister got this new job, and my mom was like, well, where's the check, And my sister was like.
Speaker 1: And she was like, you know, I'll give him ten percent, I'll give him some of the next check. And my mom is mad that she didn't give her a her whole first check well to the church. I'm sorry, I hate kind of being with your mom. But why would she say that, Why would.
Speaker 2: She tell your mom that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know if she said it or if my mom said it. Somebody said that the whole check should go to the church. I'm so sorry. I'm it's so many people in the church given tides. You don't need my whole check. I'm sorry, babe.
Speaker 2: Why does the pastor not have a job? What? Why is this? I flowed dollars?
Speaker 1: Like a real question, Like I think pastor such and such needs to get up and go on down.
Speaker 2: Sound like he need to pray for himself to get a job. That's why.
Speaker 1: Now that's a mass telling the pastor. But he's like, being a pastor is my job. And it's like you work one day a week, babe. Like I want to know do pastors like fill out W two forms? Like how does it work?
Speaker 2: Like? Who pays this? I feel like separation of churches? Stay, I don't know. I don't think that churches paid taxes, right, do they? No?
Speaker 1: She gets taxed on her check and then she's giving it to this man and he's not getting taxed on it. That's insane. Wait should we be pastors? Oh well I gathered here today?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, no.
Speaker 1: Jury, Okay, Oh let's start a church. That's the name of the podcast. What would it be the name of the church? Yeah, something tabernacles?
Speaker 2: No, you know, I'm so basic. I'll be like it just be called church. That's it. Church. Church. The church. Where you guys going to the church. Oh, that could be that could actually be kind of cute. Actually the church.
Speaker 1: The church by Marie Boston in the City Object. Okay, we have a last one, or maybe we'll have time for one more. But is it messy that my friend never posts me on her social media? Especially on my birthday? I brought it up to her and she kind of gave me social media isn't real, but it's real whenever her daughter or her other friends have something going on.
Speaker 2: Am I being weird? What should I do? I need to see a picture of both of the friends. Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: I need to see a photo of both of the girls, and I need to throw the daughter in there for good measure.
Speaker 2: I need to see what everybody looks like. You know, I'm gonna levera. I'm a visual person. Is wrong? Social media? Is it real? It is?
Speaker 3: It's it's real enough to like pay a lot of people's bills. It's true, it's a billion dollar industry.
Speaker 1: But go outside, you know, maybe you'll meet a man who buys you food and is a whole you know, I don't know, go onside and do something else. Yeah, I guess, like I think after Well, also I need to know, like how many followers your friend has, like you know she got like seventy eight, yeah, like or you know, is she an influencer, because then like her page might be a business page, and then like if you're not a friend that's in her you know, business, then it's like I have friends that are not in comedy. I don't post them because it's like I don't know who's following me, these random people. People tell me all the time, Oh one of your follows hit me up, and it's like, you post your kids.
Speaker 2: You don't want me.
Speaker 1: You don't want to deal with the random people that are into what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying to protect you, That's what I'm saying. Wow, a public service announcement from SELO. Your eyebrows look crazy.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, it's like Nixon eyebrows. Maybe I'll put you on my page.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I barely want to post myself. I barely want to post me. So I think you know you have to.
Speaker 2: I don't know. If you talk to your friend.
Speaker 1: I think the friends should kind of at least be open to well, let me figure out let me put you into dumps or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know, O, your friend in the dump? What's wrong with that? Your friend in the dumb? There we go.
Speaker 1: That's the solution to your mess friend, throw your friend in the dump, in the dump, or maybe the stories. I think the stories is easy because it leaves just twenty four hours. You know, it's just twenty four hours, and it doesn't even really needed to be the full twenty four You can quietly delete it after quiet ladily. Yeah, or you just post a story and just send it to them and make it look like you posted it to your stories, but you really just sent them.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm gonna go to your thing and be like, oh, let me see what else you posted, and I'm not there. Oh okay, good.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you're on this because that I would have got somebody caught up, caught.
Speaker 2: Out there just so much. Right now, Well, this was great. Another successful messy moment with Marie and.
Speaker 1: Said the most successful messy moments of Brian said, I really really enjoyed this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't forget to come see us live. We'll have some dates for you guys very soon. They should be up right now. Yeah, by the time it's the row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're pretty much we're on tour now bizactly. So yeah, make sure you send us your miss jeez, and you know, be really specific.
Speaker 2: You don't write us a story starting out with something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys have sent us photos before. I don't be afraid to attach a little you know, don't mean the attachment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we love attachment. I love to read more love a receipt.
Speaker 3: We actually have a number for you to call if you want to leave us a message. Call us, call us with your mess Oh my god, I'm sollas call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want you listen.
Speaker 1: Put your best sexy Luther Vandros voice on for us, because you.
Speaker 2: Know we should play these messages. We will play these messages. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The number that you can call with your messages is seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight. Again, that's seven sixty three two eight zero six five eight eight.
Speaker 2: Oh. I can't wait to hear your gorgeous voices. Can't wait for mess with mess Bye.
Speaker 3: Mess with Sydney Washington and Marie Foston is a production by Will Ferrell's Big Money Players and iHeartRadio podcast, created and hosted by Sydney Washington and Marie Foston. Executive produced by Olivia Aguilar and Hans Sonny, super produced by Becca Ramos, Edited and mixed by Brian Jeffries.
Speaker 2: If you would like your messages read on air, please email us at messthpodcast at gmail dot com or call for your messages to be played at seven six three two eight zero six five eight eight