Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, thank you so much for joining us on this very special episode of Magical Rewind. But we did want to take a moment to acknowledge what's going on out here in Los Angeles. We have had some incredible wins with fires. People's lives are really being ruined out here right now. We just wanted to take a moment to let everyone know that our hearts are with everybody out there. They're also with the amazing firefighters that are out there putting their lives on the line every day doing their best to keep everyone as safe as is possible, and we are just doing whatever they can. It is a strange time to be out here in Los Angeles. It is really devastating. So just let everybody know that we're thinking about them and our thoughts and prayers are with them. Well, everybody, we're gonna do something a little different and a little special for y'all today. If that's okay with you. Actually, I don't really care if it's okay with you. We're doing it anyway. So there, Uh, but we are yeh. Can you believe that? Well, we're just going off the cuff today because we are almost a year into Magical rewind and we are approaching one hundred episodes of Can't Miss decom Analysis. Under our belts, We've watched almost fifty movies. We've interviewed some incredible people. I mean, we've done bangers to stinkers. We've talked to legends that were instrumental in making the films, both on and off screen. So we're gonna take a bit of an all star break here and we're gonna do a ratings ceremony. Yes it's not a draft for those of the other Pod Meets World fans, we are not drafting anything. We're just gonna talk about our favorite movies and we're only gonna pick our top three and then two honorable mentions. But this is gonna be a lot of fun because we wanted to sit down and list off what we think are the best. We might even talk about some we thought are the worst. One of the things we decided to do is definitely not both pick Fuzzbucket as the best movie of all time. We thought that probably wouldn't be the best thing. But we wanted to check in with everybody, see how we're feeling, see how you're feeling, and decide if we regret this decision or not to throw ourselves into the world of the d com. How are you feeling about the journey so far, Sabrina?
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: Of course We've had to suffer through some not great d coms, but just a few, honestly, some a little bit better, some amazing ones. The thing that I've loved the most is finding the ones we haven't seen before and falling in love with them. That is what I I mean, because again, I watched so many dcoms as they came out. A lot of them are forgetful. There's some that are true unforgetful.
Speaker 2: But the best part for.
Speaker 3: Me is finding a new one and thinking if I was at same age that I was when I was watching all the d coms, I would have freaking loved this one right.
Speaker 2: Finding the gems are so fun.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent, because I'm one of these people who also sometimes really love bad movies. Some of the bad ones have been a lot of fun to watch. Some of the bad ones have just been you You watch them in five and ten minute increments and then you have to walk away. But some of them you're kind of like almost yelling at the screen, like what the hell is going on. So I've had a lot of fun with that as well. But this has been a lot more enjoyable than I thought. And when they actually sent us the list, when they're like, hey, let's let's pick our best ones, and they sent us the list of all the ones we've seen, I was like, we've seen forty seven movies so far. Wow, forty seven of these coming so.
Speaker 3: Far, And realistically I went through all them. You know, we're trying to rate our tops, and it was hard. YEA, my three was a tough number. If I would have gotten five, that would have been a lot easier. Three was pretty tough for me. But even beyond that, I liked so many of them. So I didn't love all of them, but I liked aspects of so many of these movies.
Speaker 2: The messaging, And we've said.
Speaker 3: It time and time again, Disney just knows how to do this. Ye know, how to get that good messaging. They love to expose new gadgets and gizmos, and they just know how to sprinkle the perfect amount of magic over all of these movies.
Speaker 2: And I love it.
Speaker 1: I mean, when they do it right, they really do it right. Where it's one of those things where you just you're like, oh wow, it clicks on all cylinders, or even things where I am now I started watching these. I've aged since I have, but we started. I was forty seven. We started. I am now forty eight years old. As a forty seven year old man, I'm not supposed to be sitting down and watching d coms. I mean, you're just I'm not gonna get the same thing out of them that you would have when I watched if I was twelve or thirteen years old. That being said, it shows how good a lot of these movies are. Where I'm still enjoying them. Some of them have turned me into enjoying liking musical I like things that shouldn't have happened. So again, Disney, when they do it right, they really do it right. Like I said, So, here's the question I have for you. We're gonna start. We're gonna go three two one, so we'll end up with our with our number one at the end. But should we start with our honorable mentions? I say we start with our honorable mentions?
Speaker 3: I think my honorable mention was taken off my list.
Speaker 1: Put it back on your list, bro, Well.
Speaker 2: Because they think ours were really similar.
Speaker 1: I don't care. We gotta. I think our honorable mention has got to be our honorable mentions. And we go from there because well, that's the thing. Is a lot we're gonna like a lot of the same. Well, first of all, I'm gonna throw a curveball at you right off the bat. I'm gonna I'm I'm a curvet. I'm a curve it bro, what was your least favorite one so far?
Speaker 3: Ooh right, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at that, looking at the list right now.
Speaker 3: I know, obviously Fuzzbucket was it? Actually, because it's become such a funny situation, Fuzzbucket is actually not like the leastly Tha for Me, which is.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, because it's so bad it's absurd. It almost become if that goes into the category of this movie is it's almost it can't even be called a bad movie because it's like a caricature of a bad movie. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So oh I'm sorry for all of our dear listeners out there. I should also tell you that Sabrina and I made a deal that as much as we love each other and loved each other's films, we were not going to pick each other's movies. I know Cheetah Girls and My Date with the President's Daughter are off the table right now. That's how we started the podcast. But those are not on the table. I think it goes without saying that Cheetah Girls is the best movie I've ever seen in my life, and I think Sabrina would say My Day with the President's Daughter is the best movie she's ever seen in your life. So we can just push those aside.
Speaker 2: That movie I have really did.
Speaker 3: I loved watching you and like just I mean, it was such a fun watch.
Speaker 1: And that's I agree, So we won't. We're not gonna those are off.
Speaker 2: The table, So those are off.
Speaker 3: So say, my least favorite, I would say is poof Point wouldn't be on my list for.
Speaker 2: A least favorite.
Speaker 1: That would be on my list for least favorite as well, but it wouldn't be my least favorite. I don't think no, no, I think there was I think there was a worse one. There's there's actually two that I'm seeing that I really did not like.
Speaker 2: Toothless was not that's up.
Speaker 1: There for that. That is arguably for me, the worst movie I've seen in this list. But I I think there's one that's worse for me.
Speaker 3: I think it's I think it's poof point for me. I'm still looking at everything and I can't see something that I disliked more.
Speaker 1: What was for me? I have to say, you Lucky Dog was was just Kirk Cameron as the dog.
Speaker 2: Oh the Kirk Cameron one was not was.
Speaker 1: Not was not a good movie. That was that was not a good movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think again, my three least favorites and no in no order are Toothless, proof Point and you Lucky Doug. I would have to.
Speaker 3: Say, yeah, yeah, okay, you're I mean, I think that's what I would get to. There's nothing else that right that comes up that I'm like, yeah, no, I agree.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do our hms. Then our hms are honorable mentions for the year of twenty twenty four that we we liked needed to be mentioned, but just didn't have to get him over the line to be in our top three. And I'm gonna let you start. What's your what's your first honorable mention?
Speaker 2: Well, my honorable mentions I loved, agreed.
Speaker 3: Gave them great scores, and so it's hard again, like I said, if I had five, Going to the Matt would be my first honorable mention. I loved that movie.
Speaker 1: Great movie for a D com.
Speaker 2: I tend to like something.
Speaker 3: A little bit brighter, a little bit sparkily, and a little bit more sing song.
Speaker 1: Okay, fairy, that's fair.
Speaker 3: Going to the Matt was such a good story. I thought, like gosh, the acting and it was so good and so moving, and I loved it. I didn't have a lot of bad things to say about it, but that's where why it goes down the rink for me.
Speaker 2: Just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Okay, my first honorable mention, I have a strange feeling, is going to be in your top three. Okay, So my first honorable mention is one of the most famous d cooms of all time. It's one I'd heard about a thousand times and I really loved and I loved speaking to the actor from this film as well. It just missed the mark of hitting the time for me. It was wonderful, but it was definitely it was pointed at a different age range, and the age range for me is what just barely kept it out of the top three, and that is Johnny Tsunami. So Johnny Sunami is my first honorable mention would app just like you if we had top if we had five, Johnny Sunami would have been in my top five. But it is it is either four or five for me. It is my first honorable mention is Johnny Saunami. How about honorable mention number two for you?
Speaker 2: And this is again in my top five for sure.
Speaker 3: The storyline was so good, the actors were amazing. Loved talking to one of them was such a great interview, and loved that she's still hardcore working.
Speaker 2: But it was color of friendship for me. And I loved that movie.
Speaker 3: But again, I when I want to sit down and I'm more of like I want to have like a That was a feel good movie, but there was also a lot of like depth and sure you know what I mean, and this like the.
Speaker 2: Message in the movie is so moving and such a great message.
Speaker 3: But that I mean, I loved it again, But when I had to pick the top three, I think you'll see why one of them kind of adjusted everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, a little bit, Okay, that's hey, totally fair and totally understandable.
Speaker 2: I love that movie. I needed a top five this.
Speaker 1: It was tough, it was, but that's a good that's great when it's tough because you can see how many amazing movies there are. My next honorable mention is one that you're not going to expect. It is The Ghosts of Bucksley Hall. I'm kidding, It's not the Ghost of Bucksley Hall at all. I'm totally joking.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: My next honorable mention again is the story very clever. What they've done, uh, the scope of the movie unbelievable and the actings very good. The singing's very good. Oh. My second and last honorable mention is The Descendants, which would have been would have been on my top five as well, but since we're only going top three again, what they did with the idea of it's a big lavish musical, but it's the children of the villains with the children of the heroes. The brightness that they shot at wonderful movie. Enjoyed the world got right into the world right away. The actors were great. Like I said, the cast is great. So yes. My second honorable mention and last honorable mention is The Descendants. So those are so okay. Recapping honorable mentions for you.
Speaker 2: Were going to the mat and Color of Friendship.
Speaker 1: And mine were Johnny Tsunami and the Descendants. Yep, okay, we are now to our top three. Here go number three for you, Sabrina Brian take it away.
Speaker 2: My number three.
Speaker 3: This is a giant franchise for the Channel. I have heard so much about it. I have never seen anything I did. I didn't even really know what to expect. I for a long time, didn't even know it was a musical, like that's how out of the Disney world I am.
Speaker 2: And I love the director.
Speaker 3: He's a good friend of mine. I've gotten an amazing chance to work with him.
Speaker 1: I know where you're going, and you know, did.
Speaker 3: I'm not normally someone who gets like attracted to this kind of world, but loved it, and it was the Zombies for me.
Speaker 2: I thought it was so great. I really did.
Speaker 3: I just I cannot wait to see where they take these storylines. And I feel so lucky to have been able to interview so many of the cast members. They've all been great interviews, and I just each interview makes me fall in love with the franchise even more. And I'm so excited and like very very just excited to see where this franchise goes. So Zombies is my My.
Speaker 1: Zombies is your number three? Wow?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, not to mention it made my buddy over here a musical lover and mac is extra points.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, I get that. So I totally get that. My So, my number three is one I don't think you're going to expect.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It was a huge movie. It was one of the tent pole movies of the entire Disney Channel. It is sparked an amazing franchise all the way around. A good friend of mine got a chance to work with the director and it got me real into musicals and singing, and that is zombies. Zombies is also my number three. We're not supposed to pick the same thing, but I know it's so good. Yes, and I again the world exactly like you were saying, the world they built, the love story they have going. I'm I finished. I'm dying. Why was her hair like that? Does she have magical power? Like? I wanted to know where everything was going. I can't wait to see the next one. I also loved that one of my best friends in the world, Riderstrong, came on and we were able to watch with him. Fun episode made him made it so special. So yes, I hate to tell you because it probably makes for a bad show, But yes, we picked the same number three. Zombies is my number three as well.
Speaker 3: I haven't allowed myself, but I cannot wait to watch it again before we watch the sequel, like I watched the first.
Speaker 2: One again, but I don't want.
Speaker 3: I want it to be like another fresh spark before I watched the second one for the first and we've seen.
Speaker 1: Him now in a couple of different things. We saw him in the other one was Matt prompacked Milo.
Speaker 2: So good, superstar, superstar.
Speaker 1: It would be hard to so High School Musical is what it is. The cast is incredible, but singing, dancing, the talent, a ensemble cast, you're hard pressed to beat. The cast that was the Zombies cast. I mean they were so freaking good. And again, High School Musical cast great, Lemonade Mouth cast great, there was we we had kind of banger after banger, but man, the Zombies cast was just well.
Speaker 3: And it's like, it's also how long after those like High School Musical and Lemonade Mouth that they did Zombies won the what they learned from making those movies how to even make it better?
Speaker 2: Ye shows in Zombies.
Speaker 1: That's what I really really, don't you know?
Speaker 2: It was the.
Speaker 3: Character development, the you know everything, just so much of it. You can tell they learned a lot from the other musicals that they did prior.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: I agree one hundred percent. So we have the same number three, I don't. I don't. I in fact, I know we don't have the same number two. So God, that's first of all, that sounds really odd, and let's not play that game, okay, but what is your second choice for twenty twenty four?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 3: Doing this podcast has been a dream and I love it and it's given me what everyone is wanting right now, and it's just this incredible sense of nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 3: Although I am loving so many of the movies that I have not seen or I haven't seen in a while, but wasn't like the most like high school musical, I saw once and that was it. And I love being able to watch both one and two again and see and actually have a better appreciation than the first time I watched it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: However, for me, this one's just it stands alone.
Speaker 2: It's an old old time one. I'm not letting it go. It must be up towards the top.
Speaker 3: And Brandon Baker is my boy, and oh my gosh, what I am so excited for in twenty twenty five is to see the sequel, and it is Johnny's Tsunami that's coming in number two of my top.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm kind of I'm not amazed, but I'm amazed because I thought there was. When I was trying to pick yours too, I thought there was a really good chance that Johnny Sunami could have been number one, just because I know how much it meant to you.
Speaker 2: It did, and watching it again, there was like no flaws in the movie.
Speaker 1: It was great. It was great, it was it was so.
Speaker 3: Good that to me represents what this podcast is supposed to be. Like, remember when you watched this movie, and that's exactly what it did to me, so forever. In my top three, Brandon, You'll never fall short never.
Speaker 1: I love it. So that's that's your number. Okay, there's your number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah about you.
Speaker 1: My second one in the number two slot. And this was tough for me. Okay, this was very very tough for me. But my second pick, or my pick with number two, I should say, is also old school, okay, and it is one that I felt really encapsulated what a dcom was or should be. It was kind of sports related. You loved the characters, there was a love story thrown in. It was a strange family dynamic, great acting. My second pick is Motocrossed. Yeah, it was not only did we get to interview everybody in the movie basically, which was so much fun, so.
Speaker 2: Cool, and how much it meant to them.
Speaker 1: It made it even so much to them and everybody was great. But it was just it hit what it what I thought before you even started doing this, what I thought a dec was going to be about. It was like, motocross is that kind of micro world where you've got motorcycle racing, You've got the girl trying to pretend to be a guy, and the shenanigans that ensue from that. It just it clicked every box of what a d com was for me, fully enjoyable. I am solid in my number two pick of mocrost Yeah, which I'm pretty happy with that. Now, okay, before we get to our number one, let's do a very quick recap. Okay, Okay, so you go for first your two honorable mentions and then your number three and number two.
Speaker 3: First honorable mention was going to the mat Yep. Second was Color of Friendship, My number three was Zombies, and my number two was Johnny Sunami.
Speaker 1: Okay, my honorable mentions again were Johnny Tsunami and The Descendants. My number three was also Zombies, the only match I'm sure we're going to have on the entire list, and my number two was Motocrossed. Drum roll, please going to our number one for twenty twenty four, Sabrina, take us there. What was your favorite movie that we watched last year?
Speaker 3: This was another movie that I had never seen before, heard a ton about, have seen more merch than I could count, having.
Speaker 2: No idea what this movie was about, not.
Speaker 3: Getting it at all, knowing that the fans go nuts over every single movie of this that comes out.
Speaker 2: This checks off, like you just said, every.
Speaker 3: Single one of my you know, I live in a fluffy cloud of unicorn, sparkles, rainbows, great sens, me characters like it truly is. I am a Disney girl through and through. I love the villains, I love the princesses.
Speaker 2: This was the most creative.
Speaker 3: Way to bring it to the generation of Disney people, and no one does it like Kenny Ortega.
Speaker 2: Is my number one. I am a giant fan.
Speaker 3: I want to do the family costume next year for Halloween like it is on I love, love, love me some Descendants.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, big pick, big giant, going for the start. I am a little shocked, not that Descendance is your number one, not that Zombies is your number three. I'm a little shocked that in your top five there's no Brink. I know that's I mean, that shows you how good these movies are because you were all Brink all the time when we started this thing.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, and Brink and Motorcross would be I mean, if we're doing top ten, they would be seven, been in six sure. However, for me, getting my eyes open to the world of what Disney d coms are now or have been since I've been on the channel was just like, dang, I wish I would like never have I been, Like, Oh I wish I was younger.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh man, oh man, if I could have been in the Descendants, like damnamn.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my gosh, there's all the Descendants coming out. There's plenty of people you can still play.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, I'm sure there's a grammar role. I could totally say.
Speaker 1: If you're the Grandma, what the hell would that make me? Well, there's a Dumbledore character for.
Speaker 3: Real, like a Zombies A Descendants I mean, and then also like just opening my eyes to these different movies, it's like, yes, I love the ones that I came into the podcast loving, I still love them. Sure, but in my top three, there was only room for one and it still I love a Brink, But I love.
Speaker 2: A Johnny Tsunami more than a Brink.
Speaker 1: I get you had to go there, so I get you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you have to pick will Sometimes you get back to the wall and you just have to pick, and I picked Johnny.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. Uh, this is the point of the podcast where I'm going to so piss you off. Okay, you have no idea because I, as you know, I I came up with this idea of this podcast that I wanted to wanted to watch d comms, and then you and I got together, and so I am gonna take a little bit of a liberty here, okay, because I have two tied for number one. Oh okay, Yes, I picked two movies and I'm taking it. I'm taking it because I could not choose between these two and they are exactly so funny the opposite of your list, right, because my two acting spot on store spot on elevated to me from what a dcom quote unquote should.
Speaker 2: Be, right, Okay, And so my first.
Speaker 1: One, which was my original number one, was The Color of Friendship, Yeah, which is just a phenomenal movie. It was it was like the Disney Channel was going to try to win an Academy Award kind of movie where it just incredible subject matter, great cast all the way around. And my number two is with my boy Andy Lawrence. Yeah, and it's Going to the Mat, which was you see this guy's who's a blind wrestler. The acting is phenomenal, It was just the cast, everybody great. And I couldn't pick between the two. I literally could not. And then I was like, well then I have to bump Zombies off the list. I was like, well, I can't do that. So instead what I decided to do was cheat and pick four instead of three because that was just the easiest way to do it was just cheat, right as Color of Friendship and Going to the Mat were two movies that kind of made me pause them halfway through and go like, this is a dcom, This is a Disney Channel original movie. These are great. So those are my number Those are my number one.
Speaker 3: I would have been so irritated if you didn't add them. I think what's also really fun about this podcast is hearing your thoughts on it.
Speaker 1: I feel the same way about you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love watching them and going and either calling it like Will's gonna die?
Speaker 2: Will is not gonna be okay with the mischoice. You know, there's no there rules. Where are the rules?
Speaker 3: Like I, we're getting to know each other throughout this year through these, through these d coms, And we both loved this one. And for you, I know it is harder for you to go for those musicals and and so these ones were such great gems to have and you loved them so much as I did as well.
Speaker 2: But like I would have been so bumped, like how how how how does this not hit his list?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't care that you.
Speaker 3: Gave them a tie because I had a hard time to placing them. Like I said, like again, it's my preference of what when I sit down and I put my peages on and I grab my bestie and I get my popcorn out, what.
Speaker 2: Are Monroe and I gonna watch? Well? You know what we're gonna this is a little heavy for her, so.
Speaker 1: We're gonna hold right. Yeah, we're not gonna watch Color of Friendship with We're gonna watch Rescendence.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I love those movies. Oh we had to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all great, such a great one what I know, what a year and it has been so fun And I am so appreciative of how much the audience that listens in has loved these movies as much as we have. And whether they agree with us or not, I loved when they don't agree, when they're like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: That's my favorite movie hands down? You guys are so wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, hey, hey, yeah, well it's funny. What we What we talk about on Podbeats World a lot of times is we we try to remind ourselves that every episode is somebody's favorite episode totally. So every dcomp I guess is maybe not some of them, but most of the dcoms are probably somebody's favorite dcom of all.
Speaker 2: Time, sure, and it has to do with how they related to it exactly about nostalgia.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's why we always kind of preface before we say, like a negative comment is because you're a nostalgia that you have, like nobody should trump on that. That is your experience that you had while you watched this movie for the first time, and no one's trying to do that here. I mean, I remember when you had things to say about Brink and I was like, I can't even hear it because I'm so in love with this movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care what you have exactly. I do not care that that does not make sense. He's I was not even looking at that.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. I brushed right over that.
Speaker 1: Because exactly, And that's that's how it should be. That's how it should be.
Speaker 3: Is that's how it's meant to be in Oh man, this has just been such a fun ride, and I look forward to every even knowing Tara.
Speaker 2: Set us up to just die for ninety minutes.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yeah, there's times where it's like you expect her to say, like, here's the next movie we're doing, sorry guys, but no, okay, well.
Speaker 3: No, that's okay, Like I will sit through the bad ones because there's just so many good ones.
Speaker 1: I agree, And you you said something that I want to I want to expand on because you're a hundred percent correct. I want to ask our audience, what do you think? Yeah, how many of our our numbers are on your list? How many are you? Like? You guys are so stupid. You didn't even mention teen Beach movie, which has the best dancing, You didn't even mention read it and weep where you know, we got to see the great acting between the sisters. What about got to kick it Up? That meant so much to me. So there's people out there that are going to really disagree with us, people out there that are going to love and I can't wait. So please reach out to us on social media because I would love to know what you think. We both want to know what you think. What's your list?
Speaker 3: And keep sending those ideas for us for the next ones too, because again there's times where I was in and out, you know, or movies I just might not remember, and if it's not on our list, we want to put them on. Like what are your favorites? I mean, we took our list that we've done already came so much from the fans, came from people that you've got to watch Lemonade Mouth like I've never seen that before, right, And and we want to know what.
Speaker 2: Have we missed?
Speaker 3: What have we I mean, of course there's a list we are getting to. We're getting what have we missed?
Speaker 2: What is something you need us to watch?
Speaker 1: You know how many people out there are listening to this that are screaming, how do you not have Xenon on your list? Like, there's so many people that love so many great movie There's all these different movies that people are that probably just going, how can you not? How did you not pick this Halloween Town? How is Halloween Town not on your list? The best d coms ever? Eight? I mean, there are so many, so we are dying to know what did you? Smart House didn't make either of our list. One of the most famous d coms of all time?
Speaker 2: Of all time?
Speaker 1: No smart House? So can I throw Christmas Tree in there?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You can? Actually Actually it's uh, we're in the middle of January, now, isn't it time to throw Christmas Tree out?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no no. I'm not saying you watch it in January, but I'm saying the idea that it's a good movie you would watch during Christmas. Put my top three. It's actually not bad. Christmas Tree wasn't bad.
Speaker 2: It's like bad.
Speaker 1: Ye too, there was. I mean, there's these movies that were great, so the leftovers, I mean there's stuff we just yeah, okay, so that's good.
Speaker 3: So that's what it is is it's yeah, so hard it was. I mean again, forty seven movies. Yeah, try to find your top three holy.
Speaker 1: And so well. For me it was top six. But an anyway, we will. We're gonna put everything up on our social media, obviously our picks. Please write back with your picks. Let us know why we're laying, why we're awesome, why everything we picked was one hundred percent right, why it was bad, Why Toothless was the best movie you've ever seen. Whatever you want to say, throw it out there for us. We can't wait. And also, we just want to thank you all so much for joining us this first year. Forty seven movies in again, some of them great, some of them not. We want to thank our producers for picking the movie, our producer Tara for picking a lot of the movies, our producer Jensen for just constantly making us feel like we have no idea what we're talking about. Thank you, Michaela, just everybody, Lisa, everybody out there keeping us all the good facts everybody out there has been helping us out, Ashley, everybody. I hope we didn't miss anybody, our whole iHeart team, but everybody has.
Speaker 2: Been Amy Sugarman forgetting us together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody for helping us out, Romo, everybody, because this has been so cool and such a fun journey. And we're going to keep watching them. You keep telling us what to watch. Were gonna keep watching them. We're gonna keep agreeing and or disagreeing. We're gonna keep trying to get Sabrina to say things like cock block, but it probably isn't gonna happen, but we are going to get there and we are going to try. So thank you everybody, and join us next time, don't forget. You can join us on the Instagram Machine at Magical Rewind Pod. Oh we can't wait to see what's next. Bye everybody, Bye,