Speaker 1: Hour two this Monday, eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn, our number if you want to be a part of the program. Developments in Iran and not sure what to make of all of it. The President has not changed his demands one iota, not not at all. I mean, and we're just going to see how this unfolds. But there have been some developments that what has happened is has Balah in Lebanon, the Israelis, you know, fighting back. These are defensive strikes they've made, but they have they have absolutely been devastating to Hesbala. And you know, now Iran is coming of course to their proxies defense and they're saying, you know, we're going to put a put slam the brakes on US talks because Israel now has gotten deeper into Lebanon than they ever have before. They have taken out many of their their top leadership and soldiers. We did of one incident over the weekend, a hell fire missile fired by American forces into an engine room of a commercial ship trying to circumvent a US led blockade of Iranian ports. It is it is having a big, big impact on the Iranian economy. I mean, now we're hearing about gas shortages in Iran. Not something I thought i'd report in my life. But you know, it's not even their currency dollared. A dollar, you know, was maybe I think one hundred. Now it's like a million and a half to one, and people are really struggling. But anyway, Israel says more than nine hundred has Balla terrorists killed since the Lebanon ceasfire began, Iran's president reportedly submitting a resignation, I can't get this job done. Trump is warning Iran that they will finish the job if in fact these collapse do if these talks do collapse, and you know, and on and on and on. The US did intercept two Iranian ballistic missiles over Kuwait, according to sencom and Ran, insisting the Lebanon that Lebanon be included in the ceasefire. Well, Lebanon needs to also abide by the ceasefire themselves if they want that. Secretary Besant, the Secretary of the Treasury, is touting this success economically of epic fury. Economic fury, he calls it. And anyway, he said that you know, our economy is resilient. They were counting on America capitulating among political pressure of higher gas prices. That is not happening, and the President keeps talking about a diplomatic transformation. It would be historic on every level if in fact they can establish the recognition of Israel by all of these Arab countries. So we'll just we just don't know. We're going to have to wait and see what happens. I think it's coming to a head, but you know, I kind of put a timeline on it. I can't. Here's the President himself saying on a ran that we left their military alone. We think the military somewhat is more moderate, which is interesting. I think he's talking about the cuts forces here. If I'm not mistaken, we've defeated them militarily.
Speaker 2: Look, they have no navy. Every ship they have one hundred and fifty nine ships. Every one of them are at the bottom of the sea, every single one. We take pictures of them. We have people going down taking pictures of hundreds of ships. Their navy is totally gone, hundred percent. Their air force has totally gone one hundred percent. Their military, We've sort of left it alone because we think that their military is somewhat somewhat moderate, they have other people that aren't moderate. We've taken them out, We've taken different forms of leadership out.
Speaker 3: We've actually left.
Speaker 2: Their military alone. People would be surprised to hear that, because mistakes have been made in wars where you wipe out everybody, and then you have a country that's you know, for forty years, can never rebuild.
Speaker 1: And that's what the president said. There's ninety million people that'll be impacted by all of this. Here's the President also saying that he viewed it as a positive. When Iran attacked other Gulf states, they came to our side and they did listen.
Speaker 2: And you get to see that when you see that when we went back, they had missiles aimed at Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Uae, Kuwait, Bahrain. They all got hit and we were surprised. I was surprised. Actually I viewed it as a positive because all those people came immediately to our side. They got hit. Now, they could have taken another view. They could have said, well, we want no part of it. Not that they like it, but they came to our side.
Speaker 1: And the presidents saying, if we don't get what we want, it will end a very different way.
Speaker 2: I would rather get a deal because we can open the Strait immediately upon signing. The one guarantee that I have to have is that there will be no nuclear weapons. They've agreed to that, and it was very interesting. They originally said we will not develop a nuclear weapon. I said, well, what happens if you buy a nuclear weapon? So now it says we will not develop or in any we purchase a military weapon. That's a big difference. So we're getting what we want slowly, very tough negotiators. It takes a long time.
Speaker 4: I'm in no hurry.
Speaker 2: I'd like to say I'm in a hurry because you know what, ghasoline prices are going to come dumbing down. But if you're going to be in a hurry, you're not going to make a good deal. And slowly, but surely we're getting I think what we want, and if we don't get what we want, we're going to end it a different way.
Speaker 1: Iran cites Israel's operations in Lebanon as the stumbling block as of this moment, and we'll just see what happens anyway. Joining us now is doctor Dan Dyker. He's the president of the Jerusalem Center for security and foreign affairs and American Israeli expert, what do you make of the uptick intentions and the fact that Israel has never penetrated this deeply into Lebanon or taken out as many top leaders as they just did over the last week.
Speaker 5: John's great to join you again. I very much describe and agree to your opening here. This is a war of wills and a war of resilience between the Iranian regime and the United States. We need to emphasize that the Iranian regime cannot be trusted with the paper or the ink on which a potential agreement is signed. I think the president is aware of the enemy that confronts him. And what is what the American people need to know is that the Iranian regime, while they're talking to the United States, are mobilizing their Hizbella proxy against Israel, and they're getting ready to mobilize their Uti proxy in Lebanon and Yemen, and of course the Hamas proxy, which is getting frisky and you know, ready to swarm even from eastern Gaza. So this is an Iranian strategy of deception. And just as our dear friend Mark Levin says, you cannot trust the the You can trust the regime to do one thing, Sean, and that is to lie, cheat and steal. That is the regime's v and this is classic Iranian regime Islamic republic strategy. So we've got to be aware of the fact that they are very much on message from their own point of view. What has been revealed is that they have restored sixty five percent of all the underground missile sites have been restored, according to intelligence assessments coming out of Israel. And we have a lot to be concerned about. But I think we're moving right now towards a different type of D Day from sort of a copy paste from the Second World War. We're not talking about hundreds of thousands of American troops on the ground, but we are talking about the potential for a major return to combat once the President finishes choking the Iranian regime. Economically, they cannot handle another two or three months of American embargo. American American embargo and control of the Straits of Hormuz. They are losing fifteen billion dollars a month in lost revenue. It's extraordinary. Their GDP is only one hundred and seventy five billion dollars a year. They can't pay salaries, there's no food going in. They import most of the food, desalinated water supplies. They can't pay salaries to the IRGC Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps. They're basically moving towards state failure and collapse. And I think that's where the President wants to go before he resumes any kind of military action. He wants to try to get to the midterms elections through this economic choke strategy, and then if he doesn't, president doesn't get what he needs in negotiations. I think Israel, and well, Israel has already engaged in very heavy counter counter terror operations deep deep in Lebanon, suggestive of nineteen eighty two when we had to we had to excise and expel the PLO from Beirut. Now we're talking about expelling the Irani and Hizballa from Beirut. And that's where we are at this particular moment. It's a very dangerous moment, Sean, both for the.
Speaker 1: It is dangerous, and I get concur with you and the great One. And of course they lie, they cheat, they steal, you can depend on that. But with all that said, my understanding is they don't get a thing unless the straits are open, that mind sweepers are sent in, that they stay out of the strait, they don't interfere with it, and that the nuclear dust is handed over. Those are big steps before they would see any benefit from any deal anyway. Those who are conditional on top of anywhere, any place, anytime, inspections. I quick break right back more with doctor Dan Dyker on the other side, as we examine the latest developments out of Iran in the Middle East. Eight My final moments with our friend doctor Dan Tyker talking about the latest developments in the Middle East with Iran, with Lebanon and has Ballah. Now I did read that they were trying to reconstitute and dig out their ballistic missile program. Okay, let's assume for a moment the intelligence is correct and that is true. It's not going to be that difficult to hit the same targets when they have no air defense system.
Speaker 5: You're absolutely right, it's not gonna be. But here's the deal. Here, here's the issue. We noticed that the Arab that the the Arab Gulf has for the moment switched sides. In what sense that they switch sides they're now pushing. I mean, we know that the we know that the Saudi's Uh and some of the other Golf countries are pushing for a compromise deal with the with the regime. Now, this is an about face from where they were a couple of months ago. And the question is why are they doing this? And they're doing it because they're they're they're worried that from their point of view, from a Middle Eastern perceptional point of view, they see the regime as winning. Why. Because the regime is still standing. No one expected in his wildest dream that after you know, after two and a half three months of of of of massive degradation through the amazing US military forces and the extraordinary Israeli Air Force operations, that the regime would still be standing. And they are standing. In fact, the ier GC, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, is they're the ones running the show in town. Which is why, which is why pazzess Kian with the president issued a resignation. Whether it's real or whether it's fake is another question. But the IRGC's most radical forces headed by Vahidi. This guy Vahidi is the is the is the guy that that blew up the Israeli embassy in Argentina in nineteen ninety two, and then and then and then murdered hundreds of Jews in the Jewish Community Center in Argentina nineteen.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this, what did you make of the president putting out on truth that he had to call at the Prime Minister of Israel bb Net Yahoo, No troops go into Beirut, and troops that are were on their way turned back, and the Hesbalah representatives and left been unrepresentatives agreed that all shooting will stop. So we've been here before. But then it flares up again. Is that short lived.
Speaker 3: Or what it's deception?
Speaker 5: Strategy? Sean? This is exactly I mean, the the the Iranian regime, the Islamic Republic strategy is to peel off the United States from Israel and isolate Israel as it, you know, the smallest state in the Middle East, and and and try to and and try to sort of isolate and destroy of Israel by dividing it from its great alley, the United States. That is the Iranian regime strategy. So what they do is they use Western language like let's call for a ceasefire and let's get his bullet to try to agree the the you know, the biggest, the biggest fan, if you will, of regime change in uh Or or let's call it degrading. The His bull in Lebanon is the government of Lebanon itself. But the problem with the government of Lebanon headed by Joseph Alhun, President of Oun, is that is that sixty percent of the Lebanese security forces are Shia Muslims and they have very strong relations family relationships with the Hizballah. So it means that the Christian senior command of the Lebanese security forces do not have any ability to force the lower chain of a chain of command, which is which are populated by Shiai commanders in order to carry out the security instruction of the national security forces. That just leaves Israel to do the job. That's why Israel is in Beirut in Daki right now. The president is now being put under tremendous pressure by the Pakistanis, by the Turks, by the even by the Gulf and perhaps some people in his own administration to to to hold off in the interests and I think it's it's I think it's fake diplomacy. I mean the you know, the President says fake news, fake news, and he's right. This is fake diplomacy on the part of its deception diplomacy on the part of the Iranian regime. Get make Israel the tough guy, make Israel the heavy and isolate Israel. That's what they're doing now, and they're putting The Iranian regime knows how to put pressure on the president, and that's why I think Jerusalem's hoping and the Prime Minister is hoping that the President doesn't fall for it and allows Israel to do what it needs to do, just because it's northern communities are being bombed as we hold this conversation on Hannity, and Israel will not allow that to happen. We cannot allow, you know, several million people that live in northern Israel to be bombed by the Isbella in the interest of Iranian regime's deception diplomacy from Tehran.
Speaker 1: President won't let that happen, even reiterated that over the weekend for this tool have occurred the Hisbola. You know, Iranian proxies had to agree to stop all aggressive actions against israel I guess that happened. I'lbeit likely temporary, only temporary anyway, Doctor Dandiker, thank you, sir. I appreciate you as always. Eight hundred and nine to polt one, Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program in the IRS scandal and the NSA atrocities, convince you you need a watch dog.
Speaker 5: On Washington with insider sources.
Speaker 1: You need Hannity every day, I you know, with the full interview, h Linda, did you watch any of this interview with doctor Jill Biden on CBS Sunday morning? Did you watch any of it?
Speaker 6: I actually watched the highlights. I don't think that I need to suffer that much on a Sunday. Life's hard enough, life hard enough, all right.
Speaker 1: I never I didn't see signs of Joe's cognitive decline. For all of you out there, you know, I can even play and I'll play in a second, my favorite you know montage that was put out with music behind it. In a second. However, this is her saying she never saw what we've been pointing out, but what we were pointing out before the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 3: Listen, did you ever see signs that he was falling into cognitive decline.
Speaker 7: No, no, no.
Speaker 2: Truly no.
Speaker 1: I mean people were saying he wasn't the same Joe Biden.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't think that's true. He was the same, the essence of the same Joe Biden. But yeah, he was slowing down, he was getting older. I mean we all observed that when you know it's a very intense job. I think it ages you.
Speaker 1: I think it ages you. Now this is the remarkable part to me and all of you put yourself. We all have significant others in our life. Somebody you care about. It doesn't have to be a husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, but somebody you really care about. If they're on stage and you think they're having a stroke, Ask yourself, what would you do? Linda? If I'm on stage and you think I'm having a stroke, what would you do? You hate me half the time? What would you do?
Speaker 6: Will you stop it? Stop crying? I don't hate you. I'm just tough on trying to crying a little bit.
Speaker 1: Just as if I'm on stage. You've been with me at events where I'm on stage, of course, and if you thought I was having a stroke, really believes that, what would you do?
Speaker 6: I mean, look what happened when Mitch McConnell had the tia on live TV. Everybody just froze until they realized, oh crap, he's having a stroke on live television. But at least they came over and ushered him off and said, okay, we got to take you uncle Mitchie over here now. But I mean, she just let him hang. She doesn't care about him.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, here's her saying I thought, and this is her husband. I thought he was having a stroke in the debate against Donald Trump. Were you horrified as you saw it unfold?
Speaker 7: I wasn't horrified. I was frightened because I had never ever seen Joe like that before or since never since, yes, or never seen him never?
Speaker 1: No, no, if you're having a stroke, wen, I'll tell you what I would do. If you were given a speech and I was there and I thought you were having a stroke, I would immediately race out there and make sure everything's okay. That's, of course, like a normal person.
Speaker 6: Although I will say, like if you know, the only thing I would hedge on and I don't give her an ounce, right, but if I would say, sometimes when people have a stroke, like they pause and you're not sure, right, but if you really thought that your spouse or someone you cared about was having a stroke, you would rush to the stage. Rush She does nothing, because this is how you know, you know his resting place is that it's it was constant stumbling, mumbling, bumbling, you know, like I say, R n C Piano Biden is my favorite Biden clip of all time.
Speaker 1: Because it's real. No, my favorite is this one.
Speaker 4: Listen the political coverage. Yeah, looks some of the political players and some of the let me ask rhetorical questions. No, anyway, all.
Speaker 6: Right, so obviously it's dealer's choice. That's my favorite one. Your favorite one is where Trump does the ultimate SmackDown.
Speaker 1: Well that no, this was this is presidential debate history. I know which one you're talking about. Let's play that.
Speaker 8: I've changed it in a way that now you're in a situation where there are forty percent fewer people coming to cross the border illegally. It's better when he left office, and I'm going to continue to move until we get the total band on, the total initiative relative to what we're going to do with more border patrol and more a CYBM officers.
Speaker 2: President Trump, I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either. Look, we had the safest border in the history of our country.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's talking about. I don't know what he's talking about. I don't think he knows what he's talking about. Can't make it up, all right, Barbara Illinois, Next Sean Hannity Show. Barbara, how are you glad you called? Happy Monday?
Speaker 3: Happy Monday, Sean. I can't believe I'm actually talking to you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't believe I'm talking to you. You're talking to me, talking to me, I'm kidding. Thanks for checking in. I hope you had a good weekend.
Speaker 3: I've had a great weekend. Thank you. I just want to I've heard you say several times about the wocally misinformed mister tall Rico in the alleged fixed genders, and when I heard his quote on the radio about and what he said was modern science recognizes that there are many more than two biological sexes. In fact, there are six. I'm a retired nurse and I know it's been a minute since I went to school, but we learned about genetic variations on gender when we were in Human Growth and Development class, and that's totals up to six. So my supposition is that's what he is thinking of. Normal genders are X ex's female, X Y is male. But if a woman only has one X chromosome, that's called Turner syndrome. If a woman or if a man has an extra X chromosome, that's called Kleinfelter syndrome. If a woman has an extra X, then that's trisomy x, and then if a man has an extra Y that's called Jacob syndrome.
Speaker 1: So I think that you're really stretching here, though, Barbara, most people don't believe the six genders. I mean, you're talking about variations on genetics, but in every case that I hear you're mentioning here, aren't you really talking about somebody that maybe has an extra quote chromosome or whatever it might happen to be, but that does not But they will, They will be a male or a female in the end. In other words, allowed male body parts or female body parts, true or false?
Speaker 3: Correct, it's true. But what I'm saying is that's why I said he's wilfully misinformed, because somehow he probably saw a meme or a post somewhere that said this quantified six genders, which it does not. That's my whole point. It does not. And he falls victim again, as so many.
Speaker 1: People do, to political correctness. DEI. By the way, if we were neighbors, Barbara, how would you feel if I referred to you as a neighbor with a uterus?
Speaker 3: I tell you you were wrong because that baby's been gone for a long time.
Speaker 1: Cuche you and all right, Barbara, Thank you, appreciate you. Eight hundred and nine four one Seawn Doug, Colorado next Rocky Mountain High. What's up, Big Doug?
Speaker 9: How are you, Big Doug Man? I'm flattered You're a national treasure. Mister Hannady, I really I can't even believe I'm talking to you.
Speaker 1: You're making my day. Thank you. I'm hoping you're having a great week so far.
Speaker 9: I am. I'm in the process of putting my eighty six year old mother in assisted living, but I've got some helpers here and it's going. Okay.
Speaker 1: That's rough. Is your mom okay? Is she is she cognitively aware? Is she sick?
Speaker 9: Oh, she's cognitively aware. She has immobility issues. And things are moving fast, and I understand. I'm a I'm a Christian internal medicine doctor in Highlands Ranch, Colorado, and I really appreciate what the last caller said, although I'm not going to really talk about genetics versus how people feel about their their genetics, their gender. I just wanted to comment on Calorico's use of the word neighbor with a uterus. And I'm amused at the very least of all of the gyrations the liberals are using to define a woman. They say they can't define a woman, but now here comes a guy who says you have to have a uterus. It's kind of interesting. So they say men can menstrate, men can have babies. I would simply say name one, because, well, did you.
Speaker 1: Hear the left last week? There's some liberals suggesting that they were fighting for abortion rights for biological men, transgender men. Now, you're the medical doctor, not me. Under any circumstances, can any male, anybody born male, ever have a baby or carry a baby.
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you clearing that up for us. These are conversations I never thought i'd have when I started in radio quite an number of decades ago.
Speaker 9: Well, me either. And this whole notion that God is neither male nor female. First of all, as a Christian, I find it odd that we mere mortals are trying to define what God is and what God is not with the exception that you know, God has loved. But my study of the scripture is that in Christ there is neither male nor female, jew nor gentile. It means that God loves everyone equally and doesn't prefer one sex over the other. He's a creator, he can create.
Speaker 1: But you said you're a Christian. What is the most powerful prayer that Jesus Christ gave his disciples and his followers.
Speaker 9: So Lord's prayer?
Speaker 1: And how does that prayer start?
Speaker 9: Our Father, who are in heaven hellib Then we.
Speaker 1: Stop right there. You've gone far enough. Are our father?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: It doesn't say our father mother non binary? Does it?
Speaker 9: That's correct? And I think there was a tendency towards male domination in some cultures. But that doesn't mean God conformed necessarily, except God changed. It just means he presents himself to He presents himself to people that way. And you know God, God created fish with gills. It doesn't mean God has guilts. It just means he's a creator, and he's omni the present, omnipotent, and he can create whatever he wants. And he does refer to himself throughout scripture in the masculine, throughout Old Testament and New Testament.
Speaker 1: That is biblically correct. Anyway, good call. I think you're right on the money, Doug. We appreciate it, and you have a great week, and we'll see we're learning from our callers. All right, quick break right back. More of your calls coming up straight ahead. It's toll free eight hundred nine one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 10: The Final Hour roundup is next.
Speaker 1: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the Final hour free for all on the Sean Hannity Show. All right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program. Steven Toronto next Sean Hannity Show. What's up Steven, Sean?
Speaker 10: What an honor and the privilege?
Speaker 1: Glad you called.
Speaker 10: I have to understand what the word deal is when we refer to Iran. Here, you have a country that has spent forty seven years chanting death to America and death to Israel. The President wants to try to negotiate a deal. How do you negotiating the deal with someone who's sworn to your destruction?
Speaker 1: Well, I think the President is looking at it from a lot of different perspectives. And you know, I love all the Monday morning quarterbacks everyone that thinks they know what he knows. Number one, there are things that he knows that we don't know. That's number one. Number two, this is not the old iranium regime. The top three tiers of that regime of him wiped out. Maybe we need to wipe out the fourth tier and get to the fifth tier. Until somebody wakes up and says, I don't want to end up dead too. I don't know. The President also knows that he can wipe out their economy for at least a decade or more. But there's ninety million people that would like to rebuild the once great Persian culture that'll have no shot at And he expressed that again today that he's trying to do it for that reason. Can we trust them? No? Can we ever trust?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: It's trust but verify. My understanding is any deal is going to be predicated on it's you give us the dust, We'll open up some of your money that will be available to you to rebuild your country and your economy. If you keep trying to build out nuclear weapons or ballistic missiles, we will we will be back in force again. I understand his thinking. Uh, I don't really. I can't really fault him for trying. If people don't think he's willing to do what he says he's he will do, they don't understand Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I agree with a lot of what people are saying. I'm hoping for the sake of the people in the region and Iran. That and the people, not the not the people in charge, not the lunatics that have been oppressing the people for forty seven years. You know, so many of us who were into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition, longevity, But how many of you are really kind of guessing your way when it comes to your health. You know what foods to eat, supplements, what vitamins to take, wondering you know why when we eat certain foods the marco's bloated or give us fatigue and brain fog. Usually you think, oh, maybe I'm just getting old to know that probably is a message your body is sending you. Don't eat this garbage anyway. If everybody has their own unique fingerprint and their own unique DNA that stays constant throughout your life, but your RNA a science is able to show you what is happening inside of your body right now. That's where biome dot com comes in now. Viiome is a simple at home gut health test. They use advanced RNA technology to analyze your gut microbiome and understand how your body is functioning right here, right now, and they use science to do it. And then from there, voome creates a personalized food and supplement plan designed specifically for your body. And that means instead of guessing, you're using science and you're getting guidance based on real data. And when people follow their plan well and behold, people report better digestion, more energy, improved mood. I have nothing nothing to lose here by trying this, except you're going to be a healthier you use the science of biome. Go to vi I O m E dot com slash Hannity. That's vi I O M E dot com slash Hannity. If you use the promo code Hannity fifty You get fifty bucks off, stop guessing and now start knowing.