Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm Heeart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: Our super special bonus guests this week is none other than Denise Richards. And I mean, guys, do you remember watching Wild Things growing up? Denise Richards is iconic, especially in our Yes group our age.
Speaker 3: I don't really remember really.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I was all in which like crazy and this is so I auditioned for like wild Things. It would have been like four at this point. It was one of my very first auditions. It's actually quite funny, but not to like look this, but I just had to, like because I would never talk about this any other place. But I was so excited because like wild Things was such a big movie in our era and high school, and so it was the it was like wild Things four or something crazy like that. And I remember my agent at times she was like it calls for showing your boobs, and so I was like, okay, yeah, I'll do it, like I'm totally doing it, and she's like, I really want you to think about this, like I got casted in it, like it was a full on cast I got. I did the audition, hired and she's like, you know, it's frontal boobs. It was just that point. It was just like a flash of boobs and I'm like, I'm going to do it, and she goes, I need you to remember that this will be and this was back in the day. I mean, this was before give us a year. Okay, when was I on Friday night Lights that would have been. This was I mean before One Tree Hill, so I mean before social media. But still she's like, this will be on the internet. The internet was obviously around, so she's like, this is something that will be on the internet and you won't be able to erase this. I'm like, I know, but I need the money. And it's like I'd just done Gray's Anatomy, just little roles here, and I would be like red in the bank account, you know, just fighting my way to try to like get to a zero balance on my on my card or my bank statement. And I was like, I want to do it. I want to do it. I'm like I'm going to do it, like accept it, say yes for me, and she was just like, I really just need you to take a night to think about it, and so she just kept telling me to say no. So I ended up turning down the roll in A day later, I booked Frida night Lights and she was like, I told.
Speaker 4: You, and I was like, oh my god. I almost totally went titty lesson.
Speaker 2: I was like, I must just show my ted sun friggin' And I've always thought about that because it would have changed a lot, I think for me in general, just with everything.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is a pivotal moment when an actress decides to show parts of her body. I think because it especially for Wild Things four or whatever.
Speaker 4: It was, you know what I mean. It was like.
Speaker 2: If it was like Swordfish and I'm you know, Holly Berry or whatever that movie was. You know, when she's showing her it's a little bit different. That's where I'm now I would pick where I choose media. It's like is a going to move the needle? Is it going to be? But I was just so desperate for a work and be money, and you're also young. Yeah, I mean so I thought, you know, Wild Things, why not? It changed these Richard's career? Why not Wild Things? For Why Things again? Show some boobs and there you go. I mean, I too could have an only fans account right now? I have fan Could you do only fans? I mean, if it made me money. At this point, she makes two million dollars a month. You know, people like put her or her daughter Denise Richard's okay, so I think her million dollar daughter makes a lot too.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but I'm not Denise Richards. I don't know that I'm pulling it in right.
Speaker 2: But if you could make let's just say, if you could make two million dollars a year on only fans, would you do it?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 5: It depends what I'm showing, because some people show their big toe and bank you know, there's some creeps out there. I mean, if it's my big toe and these little polish fe can be like my way to like financial freedom, let's do it right, Yes, bear your soul see what I did.
Speaker 2: But it just I mean how because I always think there's always a price for everything. People say, yeah, oh, I'm never gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Sure, there's always price.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but for how much? Would you?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: Yep? And everybody's price is different. One person, you know, Alan, if I said eat this piece of cheese, someone would eat it for free, you know. Yeah, So I just am curious and my question to you while we wait for the lovely Denise Richards to come on the show, what would you do and how much for I.
Speaker 5: Would say, also the state of these moops if I didn't have kids and somebody wanted to pay me to see them and be like, yeah, girls, it's hard time to shine. Just kidding, I have children. I won't show any nudity.
Speaker 6: But I have a.
Speaker 2: Question though I've never been on OnlyFans, so I don't even know what I don't either.
Speaker 3: I don't either.
Speaker 2: It is like, what's the difference is it? Is it a porn site?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 5: I think you can get scanned list, But then there are people that just go kind of specifically for their own little fetishes.
Speaker 7: I have no idea, like I just assume it's something where people go for just fetishes. Like so, either I've only heard of feet, and then I get a.
Speaker 2: Lot of Wiki feet things like they say, wait, like when I post and I don't mean to, but if I'm like the pool, they're like, oh your feet five stars on Wiki feet or whatever, it's Wiki feet. I don't know. I guess it's like a I don't who knows there's a Wiki feet Maybe not, but that's what they say. I'm there, But I'm like, I've thought I've often so I was a little curious, so I went on, but you can't. You have to sign up for her. So I wanted to get like a snippet of what it was. So I'm like, listen, I'm not against seeing what it's like.
Speaker 3: Maybe she can tell us.
Speaker 2: Do you think we can ask her? So she's says, you fully watched her show?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're there. Yeah, we can definitely ask her.
Speaker 2: Would you do OnlyFans and for how much?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know how much, but it would it would take a lot. A I hate feet, so I don't even know that I could do the thing.
Speaker 4: Hands.
Speaker 2: I mean, your hands are pretty hot, yet.
Speaker 4: I could do hands.
Speaker 3: You would do hands for a lot?
Speaker 7: Like they just like a little bit of money, so different just don't I don't want to know what they're doing with just tried it on in their brain.
Speaker 2: She was like, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think hands would be the only thing because feet literally weired me out. Interesting if I hate feet, so no, and no, and then I could double again that's a no. I mean again, everything has a price, for sure. I don't know what it would take to get me naked baked.
Speaker 4: You we were talking about boots.
Speaker 5: I just said, I wouldn't do it if it was just a feet thing. I could read a book to someone and that turns them on.
Speaker 4: Made me.
Speaker 2: You said show, I mean they do?
Speaker 4: Don't They do? They do? Because that's what.
Speaker 2: Does she doesn't. I'm pretty sure I mean wild things.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 7: We need to ask, so I can't say that she's showing some Yeah, let's.
Speaker 5: Follow Jamna and Holy fans at Kramer. Wild things for God, you just create. I just remember a teacher got in trouble for only fans. That's the only way I even know about it. She was a teacher and she would dress a little sexy and she did this only fans. But it's how she paid her bills because teaching wasn't lucrative, and some a parent found it because a parent that's awful.
Speaker 2: Stop yes, like a dad a dad? Oh no? But then how does that conversation got what I'm saying that his wife and says, let me jay, And then she said, why the hell are you an Holy fan?
Speaker 7: Let me let me clarify. Okay, So I don't sound like I don't know what I'm talking about. Don't talking about she shares explicit content on her OnlyFans account, including bikini and lingerie photos, as well as some topless images.
Speaker 2: Get it, Denise at fifty four? Isn't she fifty four? Okay? I just googled is OnlyFans porn site, and Wikipedia says fans is Only Fans is an internet content subscription service based in London. Interesting. The service is popular with sex workers who produce pornography.
Speaker 3: So back to the naked part.
Speaker 5: I'm just wondering if we can edit this down and take out the part where I said I would do.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought we knew that. That's why I was didn't know that.
Speaker 2: I really just thought it was like because by subscription only, content creators can share nude photos of themselves, live stream porn pornographic videos, and even virtually interact.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going to go back. No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: Money, answered cat and hand.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, so I was misinformed. In my feet are going to stay in my sock? What if it was just the feet though?
Speaker 3: No, just she's like, let's look at this.
Speaker 2: I gotta pay my ex husband somehow. And I'm saying a little, you know, totally rad mo. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna stop reading because it does not sound super safe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now your account has been flagged. Yeah, oh game, but listen.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of money. Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Well, and I think she's established herself in a field where that feels less overwhelming to her. Sure, so she might as well share for profit.
Speaker 7: Well, I also think, you know, keep in mind, her daughter signed up first and started making a lot of money. So that's the daughter twenty something. I need to And I was going to ask her the age difference in her daughter's because that's an interesting dynamic. But she did it first. I think Denise got a lot of pushback and the fact that her daughter was on it, but then saw how lucrative it was, and she was like, oh what am I doing?
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 3: That's how I understood it.
Speaker 2: So well, let's take a break and get it on. You were born hot. Look at you.
Speaker 6: Oh stop, that's true.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about how wild Things was A was it was our high school pivotal pivotal movie. We loved it.
Speaker 6: I loved it.
Speaker 2: It was it was. It was good. We loved it. You're amazing, Thank you for coming on. We'll just dive right into it. Girls, do you want to go ahead?
Speaker 5: I just always have felt like you're my like hot older sister that I always wanted, like you were the one brave enough to go before me and just do all the things my little heart thought that they could do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybe I don't know. There's a little Denise Richards and us all, don't you think?
Speaker 6: I think so?
Speaker 2: Tell us.
Speaker 5: Let's start with You've lived so much life as an actress and as a personality and just in as a celebrity, and you've done scripted and you've done reality.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite?
Speaker 6: I like both?
Speaker 1: Actually, you know it's I think, Well, my heart is I love acting. I love being on set and the collaboration and you know, working with everyone and playing different characters, and I just I just love being on set, and so I guess I would have to say scripted.
Speaker 6: But I also have enjoyed doing reality too.
Speaker 1: It's in a way it's kind of harder, you know, being yourself and putting yourself out there and being so open and vulnerable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I done that really well. I think that's the piece that would be the hardest thing, because behind a character, you can kind of hide behind a character but you are the character exactly reality.
Speaker 5: I would guess that the challenge would be too like defining the characters around you because they don't have a script, but they are definitely characters when you're on reality, like they are such unique personality types.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think though, the best is to just be yourself and try to not become a character caricature of yourself. And I think that sometimes it's hard to do. In our for our show with my family, one of the things that I told my girls was just be you. Just be you, and you know, because I think that people can also see through that if you're trying to be something you're not or someone you're not, and it's so that's the biggest thing.
Speaker 3: Did you actually enjoy being on the Housewives?
Speaker 6: I did most of it. There was parts of it. I did it, you know.
Speaker 1: I think that, you know, my first season, I really loved it and it was so I was so I went into it just like this will be fun and I'm filming moments with you know, my friends and made and made new friends. And then the second sea and it was really hard for me to have I just felt like it gets boring too after you keep talking about this fighting about the same damn thing over and over and over, and then also feeling like there's a group that's coming at you all the time.
Speaker 6: So that was hard for me to navigate because I wasn't used to that.
Speaker 1: I'm the type that can let stuff roll off my back and we move on from it. And I think that some of the women had a hard time with that too, that I didn't let certain things bother me the way they thought I should. And but you know, like I said, I wanted to be myself on that show. I didn't want to, you know, fight if I didn't feel like it.
Speaker 2: Sure, that makes sense. Absolutely. So we all have daughters, and what is your best advice for raising daughters? But then also when you get to the adolescence when you are because we're all going to butt heads with our girls, So what is some advice you could give us that you have seen while raising your daughters.
Speaker 6: You will get through it.
Speaker 1: It is there are some difficult years, I feel like twelve thirteen with moms and daughters. Especially most of the time it's you know that they do butt heads with mom and they're trying to find their own independence. But my advice, like what I would always tell my girls from the time they were really little, was to just always be them. Don't be pressured to do things they don't want to do or say things they don't want to say. And you know, and I think that they are strong girls with strong minds. And my dad would tell me because sometimes they were a little too strong when they.
Speaker 6: Were a little younger. He goes, you'll be thankful when they're older that they are so strong. I know it's hard now because you know it's coming at you.
Speaker 1: And you know, I was a single mo and balancing. You know, I didn't have someone to be the bad guy. I was the bad guy and the good guy, So, you know, I think there's a lot of challenges, especially to being a single parent.
Speaker 2: Sure it's co parenting.
Speaker 5: Was with Charlie a challenge or do you feel like an overall great experience if you could go thirty thousand feet or you can go ground level if you want to.
Speaker 6: Truthfully, it wasn't co parenting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you had soul custody for a while.
Speaker 1: Right had I parent my way, he parents his way, and there was no co parenting.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, I wish there was, and to this day it's still pretty well.
Speaker 1: Our girls are older, but still, I mean, we're always going to be their parents. But yeah, I mean I really I asked him to go to lunch. I ran into him and said, you know, why don't we go have lunch and like hang out and talk. I'm friends with a lot of my exes, but I'm and it's weird.
Speaker 6: I have kids with.
Speaker 1: Him, and I'm not really I'm friendly with Charlie, but I wish we were friends and that we could talk all the time and be able to be there really for each other with our girls. But it's just not the relationship we have. Maybe one day, but I mean there right now. I mean there's no there's nothing, you know, there's no discord between he and I, which is great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I often think about that because I'm in a co parenting situation. And at first when we got divorced, it was like, all right, you know, I want everyone to get along and we're going to be friends. And then I realized it was like, I actually don't want to be friends with you from you cheating on me a bunch and you know, so I'm like, this is it's too soon to be friends, And I think maybe down the line there could be a friendship, but now it's it's like too fresh, too soon, and I don't really want to be your friend, you know. And I think that's okay too.
Speaker 1: I was always an advocate of wanting everything to be great and be friends and blend the family because he had two boys with his wife after me, and you know, I because I just I just didn't want the girls to feel like they had to choose sides. I've always wanted him to be there for all the birthday parties and holidays, and I always invited him and sometimes you would come. And I think it's good for the kids to see that too. But I also understand where you're coming from too that you know, everyone has their their way of doing it.
Speaker 6: I never talked.
Speaker 1: Bad about him in front of the kids, and that's hard to do, to hold your tongue and not say certain things at times. But and I don't know if I did a disservice to them with that as well, because now that they're older, they're discovering things that they didn't know.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: That was one of my questions too, because my husband, my ex husband, you know, he very publicly had a sex addiction and so one day, our kids are going to see that aline everywhere. And yeah, we've also talked about it here because again it was all open and public. So did you have a conversation with them about things that happened before they googled?
Speaker 6: Or No?
Speaker 1: I did not because the girls weren't and they weren't ones to google us because they didn't, you know, were mom and dad and they you know, and obviously you know their dad.
Speaker 6: He had a lot of public stuff too, and it is it's hard.
Speaker 1: There were things that I would tell them, you know, you might hear something at school. If you have any questions, please come to me, And they weren't.
Speaker 6: They didn't even ask, But what what is it?
Speaker 1: They're like, okay, you know, So I did have to tell them because this is where I was kind of upset with Charlie that he didn't warn me when he came out publicly that he had has HIV. He went on the Today Show. I knew that he was gonna eventually because he had to because the tabloids found out, but I wish he gave me a heads up, like, hey, I'm doing it today.
Speaker 6: You know, because it was everywhere.
Speaker 1: I ended up picking up as soon as I picked up the girls.
Speaker 6: I think I picked them up early from school that day.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't want kids at school if they heard anything on their phones or you know. So I had to have a conversation about that, and it was kind of hard to explain to them what it was. But that was the only time I can remember. You know, There's been a few things that I've had to have conversations with, but for the most part, I really tried to shelter them from a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: Do you have a good mom support group? Like who do you go to advice as a mom? Because I know it's you know, in these kinds of industries, we're all in entertainment in some sort and like, yeah, I've noticed that I stay more guarded recently, you know, like I can't just maybe spill my heart to a neighbor like I used.
Speaker 2: To, you know, And so who do you lean into?
Speaker 6: Well, back when.
Speaker 1: I was going through a lot of stuff with him, it was so public, and I actually found myself that I was kind of guarded because I didn't want to keep talking about it because I had to talk about it with lawyers and my publicist, who she was amazing soundboard for me too, but it was my dad. Actually, I talked to him a lot because I trusted him.
Speaker 6: I could tell him anything.
Speaker 1: And at that time too, it was hard because there were so many different stories that I found myself just kind of isolating myself a lot, which probably wasn't the healthiest, but I had to just protect myself. And I also didn't want to always talk about it because it was just it was a lot. I went through a lot and it, you know, and I always had talked to my sister, she was great, and you know, just different friends. Friends that weren't parents I talked to and friends that were. But for the most part when it was really really bad, I kind of I wanted to pretend like everything was okay.
Speaker 5: You know it, Well, it's probably refreshing. You just talk about recipes once in a while.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know, okay again, yeah right, and that feels fair to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay. So let's talk about your girls. How the older too, Lola and Sammy Sammy? Right, yeah, how old are they and how close an age are they?
Speaker 1: They're fifteen months apart and Sammy just turned twenty one and Lola's nineteen.
Speaker 6: She'll be twenty in May. I'm sorry. June always is May, gotcha May and June.
Speaker 7: So obviously on the show, a lot of it shows the disagreements between those two and what they've been going through. So how as a mom a do you step in and try and help them through that? And I know it kind of shows in the show you kind of facilitating a little bit, But do you actually step in or do you just kind of let them just doke it out on their own?
Speaker 1: When that's like little bickering back and forth. I just have to like because they'll like have like silly sisterly bickering and then they'll go shopping together or to the beach.
Speaker 6: Or something and they get over it.
Speaker 1: But when before we were doing the show, it had been this was the longest like fight they had been in.
Speaker 6: It was probably six months.
Speaker 1: That was so hard for me as a mom, and I would I did step in and I would try, and you know, they would just tell me to stay at it. But as time was going on, it was hard for me to see.
Speaker 6: You know, I thought, wow, this is this is a bad one.
Speaker 1: But they're in a much better place now, and I you know, I'm my sister and I are eighteen months apart.
Speaker 6: So I told them, you guys are going to have quite.
Speaker 1: A few of these and then as you get older, you guys will be really good friends and you may have disagreements along the way, but you'll find the way back.
Speaker 7: I love how the show showed there what seemed to be very different personalities. Yes, I mean, they couldn't seem more different. And I love how the show really showed that and showed like the heart of both of those girls. And I don't feel like it showed one side or the other as right or wrong, just really kind of dove into the feelings they were both having around a situation. I thought that was really I think that was handled really well.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much. They they've been different from the day they were.
Speaker 3: Born, That's what I was going to ask.
Speaker 7: I was like, because it just seems like like I have two daughters, but they're like five years apart, So I don't you know, they don't really have those kinds of arguments, you know. I mean it's little stuff, but like, none of my kids have such different personalities like that, Like I find that very fascinating. They just seem like just so polar opposites.
Speaker 6: All they really are. My sister and I are polar opposites.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, no, they're very different, but they're also I told them, you guys have a lot of similarities, more than you think.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: They're both very compassionate, they're both very loyal. They're real good girls. They can laugh a lot and joke around about things. They share a lot of the same friends, so they are more similar than they than they think they are. And you know, I love watching them have fun together because they are so different and they look very different from each other too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has it been a little like even know if the word vindicating is even applicable here, because I feel like you've had such a great housewife experience.
Speaker 2: But has it been fun and.
Speaker 5: Maybe more authentic feeling to be in the driver's seat when you're doing the show with your girls instead of it being about this you know, cast of a million other personalities, like you're dealing with your own, you know, God made.
Speaker 2: Little cast of character. Has that been fun and interesting?
Speaker 6: It's it was, you know.
Speaker 1: So Alex Baskin approached me to do the family show. That's who he does the Housewives too, and and you know, and I asked the girls that they wanted to. I wanted to make sure everyone was obviously on board and really invested in it because it's a big commitment and so it The challenging part for this was also I'm an executive producer, so I'm mom and I'm a producer on it, and they at times were that was a hard thing for them with you know, I am one that, like unscripted, you can't be late to work. You you know, time is money and it cost people money to you have to show up when you're sick.
Speaker 6: No one's there to replace me.
Speaker 1: So I've had to be on set not feeling well and sick or have a bad day.
Speaker 6: I still go to work.
Speaker 1: And I remember filing for divorce from their dad, driving to UH. I was six months pregnant and going to a table reading. Didn't tell anyone at the table reading and just thought, well, the ship will hit the fan when it does, and I'll just have to keep voice.
Speaker 6: But my girls are like, Mom, that's.
Speaker 1: You, because that was There were some times where they didn't feel like filming that day and I'm like, too bad, you have to show up, and they really like, well, I just want my mom. I don't want, you know, my producer mom or my boss, And I said, as your mom, I would tell you.
Speaker 6: My mom would have told me get your butt to work. You know, That's how I was raised.
Speaker 1: So I think that was the challenge for me with the show, and for the girls too, is that they kind of wanted it both ways. They wanted mom when it, but then they also wanted the producer mom, like can you switch the schedule for this or do that? And you know, but I understand that that's natural and normal. I guess, you know, I get it, but uh and at times I thought, Wow, it's easier fighting with all those women at the.
Speaker 6: And then arguing with my daughters.
Speaker 3: These chicks.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I like, next season we could casts new kids.
Speaker 3: You're off the show.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about only fans for a second, because I remember hearing about how much y'all made on OnlyFans and I was like, let me see, yeah, because I'm like, you know, I provide for my whole family, and I pay an ex husband child support, and so I'm like, you know, always trying to find ways of making money, but I can. I couldn't sign on obviously, because you have to sign up for it, and so I was like, oh, I don't want to sign up because then it's like, you know, I didn't know what it really is.
Speaker 6: So I didn't either when I heard about it.
Speaker 2: Okay, so how what was your like, Yes, I'm doing this, I know your your daughter was signed up before you did.
Speaker 6: Is that she signed up for?
Speaker 1: So she told me she was gonna sign up for it. I did not know what it was, and like you, I tried to go on. I'm like, what the hell is this thing?
Speaker 6: You know? I would have.
Speaker 1: To join it, and then I obviously googled about it, and so I asked her.
Speaker 6: I said to her, I said, look.
Speaker 1: I will support whatever you do in life, but I want you to really think twice about doing this. And you know, you're so young, you're starting out your career. There is a certain perception that will go with this, and you know, I just want you to make sure that this is something you want to do. And she told me, she said, Mom, I'm not going to do topless or anything like that. I just want to do, like, you know, sexier stuff. But so I supported her decision, and then she did get a lot of backlash, and as her mom and then also as a woman in this business who's been perceived, as you know earlier in my career, is a sex symbol and doing you know, I did Playboy and after a Wild Things.
Speaker 6: You guys saw the movie, so you can imagine.
Speaker 1: People saying stuff to me or coming up to me or thinking I'm that character. And I kind of just was like, you know, this is not right. And so I posted something on my on Instagram and I just made a comment like, you know, maybe I should, maybe I'll do this, and I was joking around and then the comments were like you should, and then I thought, you know what, I am going to sign up for this. I can control all the There were conversations I did have with the only fans the company.
Speaker 6: I talked to them. They actually reached out to me after they saw my post.
Speaker 1: And it's also empowering because you own all your content.
Speaker 6: You control what you put out.
Speaker 1: There, and it's something and yes, you make money on it too. It's so it's something that i've you know, I know, people have mixed opinions about it towards me. They think it's probably you know what.
Speaker 6: It's kind of.
Speaker 1: Weird because my daughter I never saw her page. She doesn't never saw mine either, but that's mainly I was more. It was more about being pissed off that she's did get the backlash that I thought she probably would have gotten.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's almost one of those things, like you all know when they promote those vibrators. I obviously probably won't do it again, but when I have in the past, it's more of like a female empowerment, like Okay, I'm gonna love myself and this is it's okay to have self love. And if you want to post photos and you feel beautiful whatever and get paid, sure, sign me up.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I just can't imagine being the only fans person that knows they landed Denise Richards. I mean, that person is probably like, this is the score of a lifetime. I mean, imagine how they feel when they get the call from you and they're like, are you I mean you would?
Speaker 2: I mean this person is like VP of the company.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with as a woman being sexy, even if you're a mom.
Speaker 6: And that's why I did Playboy. I did Playboy when Sammy was five months old.
Speaker 1: Because I thought it's okay, you don't have to, you know, diminish your sexuality. Once you become a parent, and even as you get older. You know, I'm older, I'm not obviously twenty years old, and I'm it's empowering for me to also still own my sexuality and be sexy if I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's an interesting piece because I had gotten a I got a lot of hate when I got my boobs done, or like, you're just flawning your boobs. I'm like, well, I felt sexy and I liked it. I was single and I just was recently divorced and I wanted to feel that way and it made me feel good. And then but now I recently got a DM being like, oh, you've been covering up more. It's so nice to see, and it's like, but I'm also like, who cares if I do want to show it sometimes? Or I'm a woman and if I want to, why can't another woman just say to another woman you look beautiful and not just be like you're a slut because you're showing your boobs.
Speaker 6: Most of those people are jealous.
Speaker 2: I'd agree, Yeah, I'd agree.
Speaker 7: And I think it's also important to remember everyone's comfort levels are different, Like I might not be comfortable showing my boobs and you may, but I can be like more power to you, you know, and like that's where people are missing. Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean that it's wrong and I think or that it does. It doesn't work for you, fine, but it works for you.
Speaker 4: Am I that?
Speaker 2: Or we're bad bombs because we're showing our boobies or yeah.
Speaker 5: I've been going through old photos right now, and I have to tell you, Denise, if I look like you, I'd be doing the zoom naked.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: I mean, honestly, I mean, you've just always been stunning, and you've been this.
Speaker 2: You have been the freedom.
Speaker 5: Like the reason why things mattered in a lot of ways was even beyond like the actual scene to scene.
Speaker 2: It was just more that it was like, Yeah, the first time I saw women actually owning sexuality in that age when we were in high school. I think that's why it was pivotal in that moment, Souse, I'm like, oh, are we allowed to be sexy like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? So there was you know, scenes with two girls in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I'd never seen before.
Speaker 1: Now was something that wasn't you know, I can't remember like which movies have had that in there, and I think it was, you know, around that time, was one of the first so and it was showing that it's okay to explore your sexuality, it's okay to.
Speaker 6: To own it too.
Speaker 1: And it's interesting when you said that after your divorce, because I think before my divorce and before I got all this you know crap and the tabloids, I was always such a people pleaser and wanted to do everything right and wanted to say the right things and be careful what I said in interviews, and going through all that shit actually was such a blessing because.
Speaker 6: It made me just think, I am going to be me.
Speaker 1: People have said so much stuff about me, a lot of stuff not true, some stuff true, and I might as well just own who I am and not care what people think about me. And I think that that's something that came from my divorce part of it, because I went through so much stuff and the damnloids.
Speaker 2: To wrap up, what would you think is what is one of the untrue things that people should know about you?
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, I've had so many.
Speaker 1: I mean, I can't I can't even think of just one.
Speaker 2: Let me think were the most, like miss understood you know, clear clear something up that you're like, you know what this is? Or just watch the show and then they'll know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, watch the show.
Speaker 1: Unless there's something you want to ask me and I can say if it's true or not.
Speaker 2: I don't follow.
Speaker 6: I really don't, you know what.
Speaker 1: I don't regret it. I am so grateful for Charlie. He gave me two beautiful girls. Without him, I wouldn't have them.
Speaker 2: That's right, exactly. Well, Denise, thank you so much for coming on the show. Thank you amazing and.
Speaker 6: You all are a lot of us.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You hang out with us anytime you Inshville. Let us know. Yeah, if you are in Nashville, come hang out.
Speaker 6: I thought about moving there. Actually, oh well, let's.
Speaker 3: Go join everybody there you go.
Speaker 5: Bands, Denise, Oh god, thanks Denise, thank you.
Speaker 6: Bye.