Speaker 1: Earners. What's up.
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: And best FST biggest in the world. We just now Shannon Sharp will be in the building. Yes, shout out to Shannon Sharp Mann better and bigger, And it's just it's it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It's actually unbelieva.
Speaker 2: Every every time they say can y'all do something even greater, the answer.
Speaker 4: Is yes, it's unbelievable. It's actually unbelieved.
Speaker 3: We just announced the Woman Initiative with uh the great Lauren London, Yes, which we will be giving financial to a woman based business and then we would have an all women panel. She has Queen a Fool will be on the panel.
Speaker 4: We have some more surprises.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a legendary situation. Of course, Steve Harrow will be their fifty cent headlining nineteen keys Ian Dunlap. The list goes on Damon John stephen A Smith. But two weeks ago we did a raffle courtesy of Steve Harvey.
Speaker 4: I tell you every week we're just going through.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna keep dropping different surprises, different you know, incentives and the winners.
Speaker 4: Salute to all the winners. We said it live on the.
Speaker 3: Show That dope. So Tip hit us and you know Tip lives in Atlanta. T I will be at invest Vestalso, ladies, gentlemen, you know say you can't, you can't come to the city. What out hollering at the king.
Speaker 4: That has to happen.
Speaker 3: So the Welcome to Atlanta Sweepstakes courtesy of t I shout out to Okay. The Welcome to Atlanta Sweepstakes is for this week. Anybody that buys a general mission ticket from now seven fifteen to seven twenty one, Monday to Sunday, you will be eligible to win cash prize of the winner will win five thousand dollars Va.
Speaker 4: Bold on to write these down.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, five thousand dollars b IP to get upgrade, meet and greet with ey L and Ti, exclusive access to invest Best Dinner. So we're going to be doing at dinner and you'll get exclusive access to that. Here's come to the Atlanta Sentences. Take us to Atlanta Falcons Game, tickets to the Trap Music Museum, shout out to Ti, tickets to his free mail at his restaurant, Trap City Cafe, tickets to the eighty five South Live Show, shout out to the eighty five South Crew Atlanta Zone. And then we just go throw some education as well. One year access to eyl University and then you'll get the Real Estate and Business Creation course as well. So if you buy a general mission ticket this week and then past general mission ticket holders, you'll be entered as well. You buy a general mission ticket this week and if you have a ticket, you'll have a chance to win five K and the VIP ticket upgrade.
Speaker 4: You'll meet Ti and ourselves.
Speaker 3: You'll get the access to the VIP dinner, you'll get the Falcons Game, Trap Music Museum, Trap Cafe, eighty five South Show, one year access to the Eyo University Real Estate Creation Course business Course. And then what we'll do is one person will win that five thousand will have five winners the all the four people that will be selected. You guys, you will get your tickets upgraded from general mission to VIP tickets, so five people will win five thousand dollars on the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what else? What else can you.
Speaker 1: Do into Atlanta shouting all right, I gotta I gotta step up my giveaways?
Speaker 2: What okay, dad, I ain't get updated on the board of me on the eighty five South.
Speaker 3: Okay, man, you know it's a hell offer. You talk about eighty five so much and their staples in Atlanta. So it's like when thinking about what to add to the to an Atlanta gift backet, this gift basket, you can't forget eighty five South man, some shots to Chad Ryan, the whole the whole team over there.
Speaker 4: Man, you guys are incredible.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so if you're if you're one of these people that's waiting, if you're coming to invest Fest, this is a great week to get your ticket. All general mission tickets will be entered, and like I said, even the past ones will be entered into the raffle. The winner gets five thousand, five thousand. It's a long way, yeah, a whole long five fans, five fans. It's a lot, all right, a lot. There you have it. Welcome to Atlanta. Sweep takes once again.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 4: Thank you to t I and his team. Appreciate it all right.
Speaker 1: When it comes to that dinner, hold on.
Speaker 3: Now, oh you know you got you got to invite that there. You want to show up to you but you still got to ask, you know you did you never take nothing for granted, that's the fact that's true.
Speaker 1: I appreciate never. Yeah, your name has already been at it. Hell of a giveaway. Yeah yeah. How much is a general mission ticket?
Speaker 3: Two fifty two fifty the way five that's that's like prize.
Speaker 2: To create one ticket to the Falcons game is more than that, absolutely.
Speaker 1: And exactly yeah what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, all right if you year an impact man.
Speaker 4: Over delivered, over delivered the delivery once again.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.