Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions. I don't think you should say Decision Decisions.
Speaker 2: It sounded like you was talking to Kirsty.
Speaker 1: You definitely say to welcome, Welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together, Decisions Decisions. Hey guys, one of the bonus content that you get over on Patreon is our Cinema, and y'all, we are diving into sinners.
Speaker 3: So our cinema is something we try to do months like when we get to it, where we dig into a movie.
Speaker 1: Talk all about the aspects.
Speaker 3: Even though there were so many great scenes and sinners, this was such a special edition that we had to give it to you.
Speaker 1: We had to give it to you timely. So if you want to hear the rest of it, where do we go? Go on over to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. Hey guys, Welcome to another episode of Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 3: I'm your girl, man dy b, I'm your girl Weezy, and I have one question for you. Do you like the Thick Girls? I do like that girl better with that show.
Speaker 2: Title, y'all.
Speaker 1: We have Tone Bell in the building.
Speaker 2: And y'all may know him. He's an actor.
Speaker 1: He's a comedian, he is also the star next to the star. I would say on Survival of the Thickest on Netflix Now season one and.
Speaker 2: Season two, what did it do? Or I'm so glad to like have you here on this show?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been trying to do this for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also the rebrand makes sense now.
Speaker 1: For you to come on.
Speaker 2: I think you were like you were a little like when I'm gonna come on.
Speaker 3: There's so many as as we've talked, Janelle James is one of them, and like, there's just so many people I feel like that are like, y'all come on some tell soon.
Speaker 1: Now it's safe. Now it's now, it's much safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was, there was some bumps on the road.
Speaker 1: Now a little bit.
Speaker 3: Do you want us to do a little old school on you got me throw an old school question?
Speaker 4: I'm here, I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the whole school question?
Speaker 1: You know our do or died? Would you rather our number one? Would you rather? He asked? Or suck tone? Oh wait, we're bringing this back to horrible.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, uh, that's probably said toes and that's what everybody say.
Speaker 2: That's the safe, that's the dirtier to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I'm you gotta be I'm carrying you at the tub.
Speaker 2: Now I'm carrying you out.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna walk around and then I'm sucking toes.
Speaker 5: No, if you I washed the foot, I washed the foot.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I always noticed my partner only sucks my toes if we're out of a shower together, and I'd be like, what does this say about me?
Speaker 5: I've never sucked a toe, and I don't think I've ever intentionally eatn ass.
Speaker 1: Not intentionally by accident. It was by accident. It wasn't an intention. If I've nobody say he did it and mints it.
Speaker 2: It went darre and then he left.
Speaker 1: You never had a tone in your mouth though.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm not saying no.
Speaker 1: It took me a long time to get it toe in my mouth, and I was a hedonism the first.
Speaker 2: Time I did it. It was wild guy over.
Speaker 1: They finished, it came out the pull and it was a lady toe.
Speaker 2: It wasn't even a male.
Speaker 5: Toe came out first.
Speaker 2: You said, She's said it came out of the pool.
Speaker 1: She came out playing it to be clean. Yeah.
Speaker 3: By the way, Lauren will kill something, you know, let's just say Ler Pete. What you said, Mandy out of the sex resort pool.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's some strong chlorine.
Speaker 1: Hey, to be honest with you, that pool this mone like bleach. At one point I was like, this can't good for us.
Speaker 4: Oh that both y'all with Yeah, he was there for the the toe sucking.
Speaker 2: I think I think, yeah, I thought you left. And then it got a little crazy. I remember feat going in Valves and I was like, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean if I was, I mean, look, man, if I get off the plane at Hedonism and and I get to im, it's probably I ain't going to be reserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you're going to Heto, you're going.
Speaker 1: You'd always level one to watch they're doing to Brave. You're going to Heto, You're going? Do you do?
Speaker 2: You come to New York still often? Yeah, Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 5: I mean outside of filming, because we filmed for about three months okay for the show and in between stand updates.
Speaker 1: And it is it is shot here, right, Yeah?
Speaker 4: They shout around the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's given Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Even when I.
Speaker 3: Didn't live in New York, like and it's been almost a decade now, I just love New York storylines because you know, the men are gonna be a certain way, it's gonna be a certain energy vibe. I feel like there's certain characters you always see in a New York show.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me.
Speaker 5: It was hard first season because I'm like, I'm still when I get here, I still love the city. So yeah, the first place, the first time you get somewhere, and then I mean, I'm still looking, you know, I'm still looking like I don't live here.
Speaker 1: What I love about it is now watching like Sex and the City or like older shows, I'm like, how are these people affording these apartments?
Speaker 2: In Survival though?
Speaker 1: It's giving these they they got roommates, they got cats. I'm like, oh, this is kipping, it's real. No, it's giving very rare, you know. I would like to ask you.
Speaker 3: That never came to mind to ask an actor because whenever people come on, we're like interested in knowing about the show they're on. But it hit me when we interviewed Kiki recently for one of them days and she said, we shot this in twenty something days, right, Yes, people really don't know what it's like to be on set or what it's like to make a scene.
Speaker 2: Can you kind of walk us through a.
Speaker 4: Day, give me, give me more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like walk us.
Speaker 3: Through a day on a real production set. This is a Netflix show, right, So that's a big fucking show. This ain't the YouTube ship. This is a big deal. Tell us what it's like.
Speaker 2: I wake up.
Speaker 5: It's different because okay, so this is a single cam. Uh you know, single camera four walls.
Speaker 1: Englace.
Speaker 5: So a multicam is like fresh Prince Martin live audience. They're like the viewer is only seeing three walls in the set.
Speaker 1: Okay, right?
Speaker 2: Three sixty is a single cam, no laughter nor nothing, yep.
Speaker 5: So which is a longer day? A multicamp was Papa's house multiicam?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So Damon and Damon Jr.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I'm going with the example.
Speaker 1: I'll ask you.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you.
Speaker 5: But you get there, and if you shoot an episode, you shoot the episode in two days, Okay.
Speaker 4: You shoot for a TV show, for a sitcom, oh okay, that cheers.
Speaker 3: H oh, that's right, because they're kind of like improving along the way they're going.
Speaker 5: And so you traditionally, like you shoot on a Thursday and you're there probably I don't know, eight ten hours shooting half the scenes and then Friday you do the other half of the show in front of the audience, and so it only takes you sixteen hours probably to get the show.
Speaker 1: Now, now I want to I want to ask, because are you still in a relationship?
Speaker 2: Okay, do you?
Speaker 1: Did you have to talks? I saw a ring on the fingers. Oh well yeah, some people just peoking rings listen, were talking about TV.
Speaker 2: You know, I am not. That's where I'm getting to.
Speaker 1: So in this show, though, there's like you in the bed having sex with a woman.
Speaker 2: You're a dating woman.
Speaker 1: You're catching feelings, there's kisses, there's all these things. Is there ever a time that your partner feels away with your on scene action? Me and I say that because I know we just brought up or we didn't bring it up recently. But there was like this big thing about Lauren London not actually kissing Jonah in the movie on Netflix, and there's a lot of times there's a lot that came.
Speaker 3: Out about that though that was during that was the first kiss it would.
Speaker 1: Have been since she's kissed Nippers. Sure, so that was I mean, but that's a personal That's why I guess I'm asking because you have a job to do, and then of course your personal life is something completely different.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 5: I think it still has to make sense in the story. If it makes sense for the story then because sometimes you.
Speaker 4: Don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but if it makes sense, then you do it. If it doesn't, then you discussed it to go. I don't think we need this here, and maybe we can get rid of it.
Speaker 2: Have you done that with the thought of your partner though?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, I really do want to go back to VTS because I'm finding it's interesting. Okay, So to Mandy's way, let's just say it's an intimacy scene because I really like knowing how things happen.
Speaker 4: I've met I do have a story for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, boy, Well, first we should mention what an intimacy quarter coordinator.
Speaker 2: Is, which is still pretty bad one on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah that Troy.
Speaker 4: I've had Troy you worked with twice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is we've had it on the show to talk about actually only had Troy.
Speaker 1: She's like, she's like, really like spearheading what that looks like?
Speaker 2: You know in TV? That's awesome? Is it? No?
Speaker 5: Maybe I've had I think I had one on on the.
Speaker 4: Billy Us versus Billy Howdy. I think we did have one there too.
Speaker 3: A conversation like when an intimacy coordinator has to talk.
Speaker 5: I think everybody's right when it's still more awkward, it's still more awkward than it is because I'm like, if if I've known you for a couple of years, I know, we just met today, but if I know you for a couple of years and we got a scene, we can probably go what you're comfortable with, right, let me know what not to do, and then as a dude that you know and respect to go, he'll he'll listen to me.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: There is a also but.
Speaker 5: Also is important for the enemacy coordinator to talk to the director to go, what are you going to be asking him to do? Because I mean when I did us first Reality Holiday, it was me and Andrew Day. We had a I think two scenes that were I mean, go back and watch it, go back and watch it's uh, but Lee was asking us to to you know, I want to see more.
Speaker 2: Let's go, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 5: Be checking in with Andrew going you're good because I'm gonna go And then you know.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Does an actor know that means more because when if I'm thinking more of the thing, more.
Speaker 5: Like Lee amaze Andrews. Like we checked in with Andrew. I was like, yo, we're good, We're both going. Were all in and she was like, let's go. And then and then you got Lee Guard.
Speaker 2: I love you Lee.
Speaker 5: I'm want to let Lee and know because he Lee is also very funny and hilarious.
Speaker 4: But when he wanted to get something, he wanted to get it.
Speaker 5: And long as the same partners know we locked in, everybody else just appears all right. I mean because Lia Lee and that bitch like fuck that bitch, chump that out chump, back up, serious thrust that shun out and I mean you hear that the side, but you're like, you're like, I I feel like I'm stroking the fun out of this motherfucker, right, And so then and then so you know, she played harder, so I'll play harder.
Speaker 4: But you're in it.
Speaker 5: You locked in, and and then once you know, once you cut, you try to you know, you're like, all right, let's because one of the funny stories I got is is I hadn't I had had a you know, the cock sock before.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know about a cock sock.
Speaker 3: We actually, yeah, we did talk about it on Horrible. We talked about the cop and the underwear.
Speaker 4: Cock sock is a little tiny crowd royal bag.
Speaker 2: That you tie.
Speaker 4: It is not a crowd roy it's a crowd royal bag.
Speaker 2: It's pretty much a crowdroy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything stuff, all of it.
Speaker 1: Is it uncomfortable?
Speaker 2: No, okay, I.
Speaker 5: Mean you got to get the right size. You gotta tape up certain pieces. But it's just a little pad with the little sack and just so you know, you you bumping right, but if it gets too I mean I've had the bag come off right, I mean other people have.
Speaker 4: It was it was crazy and that's my god, how embarrassing in that scene.
Speaker 5: Well, I was like I was, We're on the vanity and I'm facing Andre or you know, Billy and heels cut and then we both looked down and I was like, oh oh no, and she was like you're good. I was like, I'm just stand near you until the roade comes, because I mean, if I've been down you catching.
Speaker 1: No the ball people do they have leaves.
Speaker 5: And mostly everybody everybody lead. Yeah, I think I think I think everybody was in that scene. I think everybody was out of the room except for the you know camera.
Speaker 3: So I had a nudity scene that I did for a show that I do about sex work or how people make money from sex. I got waxed on camera and asked the waxer about how she makes money, how this is a business.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about legs spread open.
Speaker 3: I also didn't shave for maybe three months because I wanted it to be real.
Speaker 2: You ain't shaving, Okay, so down kinsful you could have shag.
Speaker 5: Harry, You're getting waxed on camera like this, But that's what you went in there for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would it for what? No, that's not it's respectful tone manscaping.
Speaker 5: They changed the scene day, So let's go back to No. No, let's go back to your original question about what's a normal.
Speaker 4: Day on set.
Speaker 5: Sometimes they fuck you up being like, we got this set today and tomorrow we need to get this scene while you hear.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, wait, would you only manscape because it's gonna be shown on.
Speaker 5: But also sometimes you gotta you know, you can't just you gotta sometimes let the roots.
Speaker 2: Grow out grow NBA.
Speaker 3: Today got because I feel like the second I got off side' be like it was too tall.
Speaker 4: I was like, I told her. I was like, look y'all, go, were gonna shoot this ship?
Speaker 2: Win?
Speaker 5: I go, I need to go like you know, I want to be seal smooth. And he was like, niggas didn't do that in the goddamn.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that's right, because it was you had to have the pro down there.
Speaker 2: But I mean, but we weren't going to see that right.
Speaker 4: And it was supposed to be theatrical. But yeah, him coming home.
Speaker 3: Because it was actually something I just thought about when you said we just met today.
Speaker 1: You've known Mandy for years. Don't you think it would be.
Speaker 3: More awkward to work or kiss a colleague versus someone that just showed up on zet like a peer that you know. I feel like it would be hard for me. Let's just say Eden was active.
Speaker 2: I can't even say it would be easy to do it because my ex was jealous of him.
Speaker 1: Well, we hung out at the bar Madam and it wasn't until he brought his girl and he was like, okay, oh he got somebody.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think.
Speaker 1: You're right it normally, don't.
Speaker 5: We have some talks where I could see that, but I was talking to him too. I don't disregard somebody's dude. I'll make sure that everybody.
Speaker 2: You made him comfortable.
Speaker 1: But when we've had the conversation recently about having friends of other sexes and.
Speaker 4: That, that's when it gets awkward. I think, if I know your.
Speaker 5: Your partner, I can see that because like, I do respect your partner so and I want to talk to him first.
Speaker 3: Yo, Jonathan Major's damn show was sitting there like, I've never heard.
Speaker 1: That, mich Michael, Wait, do you think that that was an appropriate hug? Let's get like as if you're if you know the partner.
Speaker 5: I don't know how long because I just met Jonathan recently. I've known making in and out for for a little bit. We always say hello. I don't know her well, but you got to imagine that Eli and Good have known each other for a long time.
Speaker 3: I think he also probably acknowledged him, and I think that's different, like I think we probably they probably cut. Yeah, I'm sure he said.
Speaker 1: But I do know those Is there a might it's not family to pick up my I'm gonna is there an exchange that's inappropriate?
Speaker 5: But ain't known each other probably twenty I do think that's different. I do think that's different twenty years ago, Okay, I mean before you get this relationship with her, you know she know him, Okay, and that's probably happened before.
Speaker 1: Only honest fucking matter.
Speaker 3: See, Like, just because Mo Niggan knows I'm cool with somebody, shouldn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I think you respect the fact. I mean, I'm not saying don't do it. I'm not saying don't do it, but but also, woulden't you want me.
Speaker 2: To feel a way?
Speaker 1: I want you to?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like that. I think.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's jealousy as much as it's like, y'all gonna do that. But I should be okay having a feeling about this.
Speaker 1: You're always you should have a feeling way. I think it's weird, but I'm not saying don't do it.
Speaker 4: But you know.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing that's the problem.
Speaker 3: I realized, because we all work in this industry, we have so many male and female interpersonal relationships.
Speaker 1: However, what the fuck do I look like jumping up.
Speaker 3: And being that excited about another man while my man stands there and waits for me to come down, Like I'm sorry, but I don't really like situations where we can put someone's partner to like sit and like I don't like the embracing that way that like gentleman, oh my god, if he was doing all that with another bitch, bet it down.
Speaker 2: Hello, you're like, I see you both. You know me, I'm a but you're a very.
Speaker 1: Social person to be with, a confident person because you work a whole room.
Speaker 5: Men, women, I'm a charming mor right, it's but also some people don't know how to be charmed. So it's like, you know, you know, when I come into a room, like I'm giving.
Speaker 1: You money, and some people don't know how to be charmed.
Speaker 5: Some like as a dude, if I'm being charming a woman that's not used to being charmed, like you know, it doesn't it doesn't leave this room.
Speaker 4: It doesn't leave this experience.
Speaker 5: But understand, I can still giggle what you make you smile and laugh and week and weekn jab and all there.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny about that? I have a friend of mine and I will farly talk about it on his podcast. I don't know yet, but basically I went to a show that he was a part of and I was there for a person I would excuse. He was also on the lineup, So I go, I'm here clearly for this other person on backstage.
Speaker 2: I'm a friendly person. Do you know this nigga.
Speaker 1: Is to this day is going around saying that while I was with another nigga, I was trying to bag him, and I said, I got multiple numbers that night. I'm a friendly person. I'm like, oh, you thought I was hitting on you, nigga. I didn't want to say you, but yeah, because I just go into a room, I'm exchanging numbers.
Speaker 2: I'm friendly.
Speaker 1: He took it as I was hitting on him, and we've had to have this conversation. We're still friends to this day.
Speaker 5: I'm saying that night, no, I was in the bedroom set, I guess, and that's when I think, that's when you determine what I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't see him the end of that night. I ended up going leaving the show with the guy that I was there for. But literally, to this day, we just had to have this conversation and it was just like, so when you say people aren't used to being charmed, I'm like, wow, do men not expect women to be friendly is a number exchange flirting? Because we exchanged numbers the night I met you with my homegirl. Sometimes and it wasn't like a.
Speaker 5: I was sometimes like some people, some people go, did you spend too much time with this person?
Speaker 2: Right? Like?
Speaker 5: But then if that look don't come, then you should be able to know this was just a social interaction. Okay, you know.
Speaker 1: That's that's not true. You don't think so.
Speaker 3: For number one, if both of you didn't have the jobs that you had, exchanging numbers would be beyond platonic.
Speaker 1: Oh I think, I mean I disagree.
Speaker 3: If you met Mandy and Mandy worked at oh I was in an account.
Speaker 1: Why would you be exchanging numbers with Mandy when you have.
Speaker 4: A partner if she was only an accountant?
Speaker 1: Because when I met you, I wasn't potting.
Speaker 3: Maybe I need if you were, like he said, we need an account like when it's like there is a small pass and we are not going to act like it's not real that we all have with our partners. If I met you random somewhere else, we would probably maybe do I know you? Oh you're the solves or whatever? Come upon sometimes do this. There's something we're gonna use from each other. There's something that there's.
Speaker 5: Majority of the time, majority of the time, but I will I will say, depend on what we talked about in that interaction, I will say that you might have mentioned something for someone that you know that I can't get to, that you can that you.
Speaker 2: Can advant me. So I haven't done that.
Speaker 1: So that's my point.
Speaker 4: So I can exchange numbers, but you maybe get to But Tom.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 1: So she's saying that unless there's like a business connection of some sort in any other way or relationship, it would be wrong for you, as a man who's in a relationship or me as a woman in a relationship, to just casually exchange numbers because you wouldn't be doing that.
Speaker 3: There is something to us being in an industry. To be honest with you, most times, sometimes the only thing is black. I've been I do lax to JFK a lot. If there's someone else black adults one swear.
Speaker 1: To that, we'd be like, because like right now, and how are gonna take you to get that number seconds? Because we have the same industry.
Speaker 3: Now, if he was just chilling traveling New York with his homeboys, I'm not shooting on my man.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, if.
Speaker 3: You just met a woman sitting next to you who didn't say I have a podcast, I work in TV, I work in radio, and you're like, let's connect.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are we connecting for? You know what?
Speaker 5: It depends on what you do, because you might you might have a wonderful dropwall business and I'm trying to renovate a world.
Speaker 3: It's madness related, but on the vibe. Because the thing Mandy just said, they made me make this point is, oh, yeah, we were connecting whatever. That's the point. When two people connect like this, they have to be tied to each other some way.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I even told him, I said, nigga that night, I got two other nigga's numbers.
Speaker 2: I ain't talk to them like that.
Speaker 1: Like, but the exchange of numbers for this person, he assumed, it was like a Oh, it's gonna be something more now I do.
Speaker 5: Well, Yes, okay, I don't disagree with you, but I do think there's a great area where sometimes it does make some not the gray area.
Speaker 1: Your woman get a number from a nigga and she say it's Gray Bay.
Speaker 2: It's great, it's cool.
Speaker 1: You know it might be you see how you said that.
Speaker 2: Listen, Yeah, I want to get to.
Speaker 4: Talk to them, but after you make dinner.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Well we have a clip that I want to play while we're speaking on cheating, and I want to because we weren't speaking on cheating. Here's was it while we're talking about cheatastic We didn't get the cheating by the way, well we said the exchanging.
Speaker 6: Numbers with she I get like my Nieme got like four times a cheat on me before I leave and I you know the in and that and other be Oh my god, she's someone In reality, we all got cheated on the stage, every right. If you really in love with your nigga, you locked in. Y'all been together. It's not easy to walk away. You got some women that's going to get the fuck on some women that you got some women that's going to the first time they man cheat, they're out. It's easy to walk away. Like if you don't build something with somebody, I don't been together to put some on their hurts. Of course you want to leave, but you're not just want to leave like y'all.
Speaker 1: Love to get on in there.
Speaker 6: I'll beat you someone, don't you said fourth times?
Speaker 1: Yes? Bitch.
Speaker 4: I know, Opinel, We're just.
Speaker 6: In a relationship. They getting chicken on right now or being chitting on. It ain't no they checking. Some women's just not leaving a man. My first time, it's like you hurting me. I can't believe you do this to me. Okay, cool, we might we probably gonna get back together, but the alreations, she will never be the same, right, It's never gonna be the same. Second time, it's like you you Oh, okay, so you're a cheetah. Third time, I'm already cheating back. Fourth time, I know you got to go beach hold on?
Speaker 1: Way is that me I started cheating back at the third time, I would Oh god, I don't know. I want to know if you guys ate, do you all agree with her? Like is it like or is there a certain number of times you would give your partner or have in the past given a partner to cheat, like where you actually stayed or they stayed because you cheated.
Speaker 4: I don't. I mean, I'm sure it's happened.
Speaker 5: I don't know of I mean since college, I don't after college, I don't know of the time I've been cheated on.
Speaker 4: But also I don't go looking for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: I don't ask. I just go this ain't working and and we move on.
Speaker 2: But I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm sure I haven't cheated on since college, but I don't know about it.
Speaker 1: Do you agree with her that most women stay after I mean cheats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh damn.
Speaker 4: Matter of fact, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think we can all agree.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The only woman that I know that left was Robin Thix's ex wife. That bitch left and it ain't never come back.
Speaker 2: You know what's so fucked up to say?
Speaker 1: And there we go.
Speaker 3: The only time I left the man that's cheated was because I ain't want to.
Speaker 2: Much because when you was looking for a way out anyway.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know what's crazy about what she said though to me like this? And I know you can cheat even if you're in a like Polly or.
Speaker 2: Open relationship like me.
Speaker 1: And we both got cheated on, and you know I was opening sale with that fuck nigga. He's still cheated like an idiot. So for this though, I always wonder, if you're a woman that's gonna constantly stay with a man who you know is cheating on you, why not just be in a non monogous relationship if you know, that's not a deal breaker for you, like to me, normally, in monogamy, the deal breaker is you sleeping with someone else.
Speaker 2: So if you are saying that Nigga got four.
Speaker 1: Times till I leave him, he gonna go and probably volted.
Speaker 3: From I mean, I think she's being facetious, But you think that was her being facetious.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like she was just fucking around. It's sound like some city girls should to me.
Speaker 3: But the reason that women aren't getting in non monogamous relationships because they have faith.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, Like we all have faith our relationships will work out.
Speaker 5: You don't want to lose access to what you have in that relationship. Oh, I think that's what do you mean by access? If if you take it? If I got if I'm doing well and I got money, and you live in the lifestyle you want to, and all I'm doing is I run out of town real quick. You find out I might and you fall into might smash and then I come back. But you still live in the same lifestyle. You you're probably more for that's.
Speaker 1: Only for a woman who's benefiting from what you do.
Speaker 2: Financially.
Speaker 1: But there are broke men that cheat, and women say the broken broke.
Speaker 4: Okay, it can be, it can be.
Speaker 1: I think we have to stop.
Speaker 3: Thinking women really want money that bad, when really they just want time, they want availability, They.
Speaker 2: Want to say they got a man. You you.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you said that out loud like you believe it.
Speaker 1: I actually really do.
Speaker 3: Is that is I would literally die on the cross about that tone. And I'll tell you why, why do you know how many bitches out here waiting on niggas from jail?
Speaker 4: Let me I got let that download?
Speaker 2: Just give one second?
Speaker 4: Will let you finish? I'm gonna let you finish. That is a wild fucking take.
Speaker 1: I would love to debate you on this.
Speaker 4: Believe that shit that you just said.
Speaker 5: I know, and I know we met today, but I've known you for years. We know each other, but I've known you for years.
Speaker 2: That's a.
Speaker 3: One percent of men, let's just say even five percent of men in this country. Let me sit up, have bread enough to where it's just like, oh my god, this is something to gag over. Black women are making money way higher rates than men. Higher education in men not mentioned entrepreneurs. These women are staying with men just to say they have a man. They are not staying with men because they're going to dinner and being slowed on private jets.
Speaker 2: That's not the case.
Speaker 3: These girls want access, they want time, they want to keep the fucking photos on the grade glories.
Speaker 2: Of women that you're talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about if I'm doing I'm doing better, and then she is benefiting off of what I have.
Speaker 2: She's more likely to stay if I step.
Speaker 1: Out in that instance. But there's not many of those only instance.
Speaker 3: I just say, Okay, I'm just saying there's less of those instances than the others.
Speaker 4: And if you're talking about that, then yes, I agree with you.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I'm talking When she got her own ship, you don't have to put up with that ship.
Speaker 1: Actually no, if she has the own ship, she's still staying with that.
Speaker 5: Fuck yeah, but how long you've been I mean yeah, well look, I mean yeah, well yes, I mean but but that is Look, there's always what do people call it? I mean, that's that's the no, that's stock syndrome, like it's the it's the.
Speaker 1: I don't know, see now you flustered? What No, all, I'm trying to say is I just think the trope of women get ran over by men with money.
Speaker 5: Exception, not the rule that like there is an exception to the rule, and a lot of times it's that those are the people that will stick stick around, you know, because like some people just go, I don't want to get back out there. I'll deal with this because I don't want to go through this again. I don't want to go up to New Dennis to take somebody against some side puss and know when I go to the bathroom he gonna order the bruss sprouts like somebody rather than stick with that then to go, I'm not doing this over again.
Speaker 1: It's just we're not seeing many scenarios.
Speaker 3: I think it's just the Instagram highlight big the thing we're talking about on Twitter, to see girls being with rich men the cheat.
Speaker 2: But in reality it's to everyday dude.
Speaker 5: It's a girl who saying, got they ship together, don't put their shit on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Who people have got their shit together? Still staying though, Okay, I really think.
Speaker 4: That's what they're supposed to do.
Speaker 2: They're supposed to stay through cheating.
Speaker 4: They're supposed to stay together.
Speaker 1: No no, wait, wait, wait, no matter how no other partners up?
Speaker 4: If no, no, And that's how you negotiate.
Speaker 5: If you negotiate, I'm cool with you stepping out or it ain't that big a deal to me.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: As much as I don't want to check the cheat on me, I'd rather look, I'd rather I'd rather like, don't watch Paradise without me. Oh that means if you if you're out of town and look, hey man, some charming dudes out there. If you fuck around and get some but you watch you show, we're gonna have a problem. That's our thing. Okay, you know I don't want it to have it, but we can. We can talk about you have.
Speaker 1: Those conversations as well, like like you know, well do you have like do you have deal breakers? Here's the thing I think that women out up front say they have these deal breakers like cheating, and then once he cheats and you stay, all of those deal breakers are now thrown out the window because now he doesn't believe that you really have any deal breakers.
Speaker 2: How did you find out he cheated?
Speaker 1: Wait, I'm asking.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hate men to say I don't want to hate light skin man.
Speaker 4: How did you find out? What is that asked the question.
Speaker 3: You know, because this is what he's gonna say. Was it disrespectful? Did she come to you as a woman?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, do you go through my phone?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, you asked that. I didn't ask them.
Speaker 3: He's gonna say there's a disrespectful cheating. Did he take her out? Did other people find out?
Speaker 5: And that was about to say no, because if you like you fucked the around, you was out of town, you hooked up with your ex, and I told you about y'all fucked around, got drunk, hooked up with my ex.
Speaker 2: I'm letting you know up top.
Speaker 4: Or is this a thing where you invaded?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I made it?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? Who cares?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: Who care?
Speaker 2: Let me go through my ship.
Speaker 1: I'll have you.
Speaker 5: I'll rather you find out I'm cheating. Final I got a secret bank account, which I do.
Speaker 1: It ain't a secret.
Speaker 3: No, but so you actually the X would be a deal breaker for me. Oh but but you say that my ex but not random?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, an ex would kill and ex would kill you.
Speaker 3: My partner and I've talked about this, so being there were ethically non monogamous we've had to talk about like who would be Okay, and a very hard note for me. Women you said I love you two women you were really seriously dating. Like if there was a bitch that wanted to be with you, you.
Speaker 1: Can't fund that house.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, that'd get that. Give me you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like now, if you went out there every day people and there was something every day you got a little.
Speaker 1: Waistbeed John, I get it.
Speaker 3: But you ain't about to go oh wow, out of all the bitches in this world and you fucked your.
Speaker 2: Ex, are you fucking high?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I feel safe over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's the problem.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, No, I don't mean that some devil's advocate, but I understand.
Speaker 5: It's a good scenario. I'm just saying that's a scenario throughout No, because you know what.
Speaker 1: It is, you miss that pussy. That's the problem.
Speaker 3: New pussy's supposed to be better than any pussy, and you fucking took the opportunity to go into some pussy.
Speaker 1: You know they are they able to communicate at all?
Speaker 4: Oh, my partner in his exes like, no, I don't like that.
Speaker 1: You don't like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I think if you if because I'm a monogamous person. But if you if you are dealing in monogamy, I think you should get rid of the number, like we should. I don't even want I don't put myself in a situation too fuck that up.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because I just had an incident. Uh, and my partner was so shocked. I didn't get upset about it. Basically, Uh, he ordered a shirt that you really need. They're mature of him, by the way, No, don't do that. We're not going to do that. We're not going to do that. He's British, so of course he's mature. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So he's like, really thirty five. So he drink tea, and shit, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Don't do that, tea drinker, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Young tea drinks crazy.
Speaker 1: But basically, he ordered something and it went to the ex's address, and the ex was like, I just got something, do you need it? And he actually needed it the next day and she came and brought it over and his friend was there and was like, oh my god, I can't believe, like who you're in a relationship. Your ex came over and so we had to have a whole conversation about it because he almost, he of course asked my permission.
Speaker 2: I was like, hey, you need the share. I don't give fuck oh because and see.
Speaker 4: See ask permission or we're just like I'm just.
Speaker 2: He said he's I need it?
Speaker 1: Like is that something that I guess he's used to everything being a problem with his past relationships in terms of women, And for me, I was like, maybe you need it. I don't care if you're X game. So it's like, did she suck your dick and drop the shirt off? If that didn't happen out give a fun get your ship, oh.
Speaker 3: Because Uber has this package and it's significantly less than when you're in a regular Uber and I would gladly call it.
Speaker 4: I would I would have.
Speaker 1: Like, makes you half way, or I would tell you all right now, sorry for interrupting you.
Speaker 3: Ex call me Tom and said, I got a shirt over there. If I won't, I'm gonna drop it off. If I want that nigga to see me, I'm gonna go out my way to drop it off.
Speaker 1: Am I line right now.
Speaker 5: I hear you. I hear you, and you're not wrong. Did they just break up because like they weren't working. Yeah, it was a few years ago, but it's like like it just don't work. Yeah, I'm fine with that that.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any desire for them to be together.
Speaker 5: If two people go, you know what, we tried, this ship don't work.
Speaker 2: That don't matter to me. You can Hey, now now.
Speaker 1: We are dissecting, it matters how you break. That's the weather. As an ex you.
Speaker 2: Could come around.
Speaker 1: He started it cheat.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Wait, let me ask you this question, because we had a debate off camera when we were recording the other day. Do you believe once a cheater, always a cheater. Uh No, you don't believe that.
Speaker 5: I think a former cheater can as long as you know how you got yourself in them positions, you can.
Speaker 2: You can. You can be the bitch over that's how they got in the position.
Speaker 1: Like, that's your free no.
Speaker 5: To put yourself in that circumstance if you can, if you know, if you know how you got yourself there in that circumstance, you can avoid that.
Speaker 4: So I mean, look, man, I've cheated. I don't cheat no more and I haven't in years.
Speaker 5: But I go, but I don't trust myself if I go to this place, stay here too long, be around, Who's going to be there, so like I'm back out going. Nah, I don't even want to think that this might be an issue, Like I might be having some tequila that night. You give me that look, ago, I can't take that look. That look got me in the first place, so I'd rather not go.
Speaker 2: Okay, Damn I disagree.
Speaker 1: So I mean yeah, like for me, I think right now, but now you're not cheap.
Speaker 4: I always think about it.
Speaker 1: You always think about it. It is so honest, and I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: You'll never go. You'll never I don't care how monogamous you are. You will never go ooh. That would be lovely to take down, it would I don't you don't shoot your shot, but you go ooh ooh if I was still.
Speaker 3: Now you know why I think this is such a healthy thing to hear because a conversation I was having with my partner, like he was like, I feel like when people make comments about what we're doing, they don't realize how much we talk, how much conversation is surrounding our relationship, not to mention how much we talk about things that's in a head, Like I'm telling you I'm thinking about fucking someone or I'm telling you when women are walking by, like we're sharing this together, right. Do you know how many times in a monogamous relationship you just shut the fucking share it. There was a video going around, and it'll make someone feel invalidated, Like a lot of women would feel.
Speaker 2: Like why open that? Motherfucker? Is?
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, why open if you monogamous?
Speaker 4: Now, buddy?
Speaker 2: He no, no.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is like, just to know you have the thought, there's a woman that could hear her man say that and be like, oh he hates me.
Speaker 2: I'm ugly.
Speaker 1: I think there's a lot I'm not actually feel away and getting your Everyone's entitled to feel how they want, yeah, but a lot of I don't think a lot of men are able to admit what you just admitted, even to their partner, Like I think just even saying that it crosses your mind to possibly like the idea of being with another woman would bother a partner.
Speaker 4: That's I mean, you can't stop the imagination. Whyle A'm I hoted.
Speaker 5: Ooh okay, now what if your partner's dold you there? And I don't think it's attached to fantasy. I just think going, oh, man, I bet you've given that mind. If I'm single and I was had the opportunity, I bet you I could pull that and in twenty four forty dollars, I could be Horrizon word.
Speaker 4: I bet you I could. But that's it.
Speaker 5: I think everybody you don't see nobody when you out by yourself being like, Oh.
Speaker 4: If I was in, I could, I could, I could knock that out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's rocket scroll.
Speaker 3: Fuck being outside, I'll scroll on the motherfucking phone.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I can knock, which is also a problem.
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah, that's the biggest problem. But I was gonna ask you scroll.
Speaker 3: So if we said that women would feel away, I really think men would die if they heard their girl say I see men every day constantly think about what I would do to do like, I really think men couldn't handle that.
Speaker 5: Bo that's a step further though, Oh that's the same step. That's not the same step you said.
Speaker 2: I constantly think I.
Speaker 5: Get yours was the action word you gave verbs, not you gave. I didn't give verbs. You you out here like like like you on the line, and the fucking gun went off, like, oh, if I'm getting to the race. No, I'm talking about just looking being like that motherfucker's attractive. Well, I bet you we'd have some good sex, and then you go and get by the rest of your growth.
Speaker 3: I bet you we'd have some good sex. I'm my gosh, I bet you we'd have some good sex.
Speaker 2: I bet you know.
Speaker 5: I'll bet you out there that motherfuck right there as fine as fuck. And let me not even look over there too long.
Speaker 1: I can. I say that it has to be this has to be the easiest role that you have ever had, because very simpler.
Speaker 4: Oh yes me, I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: Was watching UH season one and there was a scene and.
Speaker 1: I kind of wanted to bring it up because I want to know how this happens there. If we could talk about men, we talk about with women, how we get into situationships. We were having sex casually, and as women we always end up catching feelings. Season one, episode four, You've been having sex, sleeping with this woman, and as a man, you realize, damn you like her, and you don't your homegirls had to tell you, oh, you like this bitch. How often does that happen for men to catch feelings in a casual situationship with a woman?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: I think that question. I canna only answer for myself. But has it happened?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, but yeah, it starts off sex first, and then you go, oh, man, I think I want to see if I like eating with you, if I like hanging with you. It starts off as just sex, and then you go, I don't really want you leave, so I'll there's steps to it.
Speaker 1: Give us the steps, just as for the ladies, just so that maybe they're not confused, because men have a hard time saying that they like you. So if you're just in a casual situationship fuck buddy situation, the man leading may start to like you if he's asking you to spend the night.
Speaker 5: We can put this at the first it's been years. Okay, it's been a while. It's been a while, but I guess my move used to be, all right, we hook up and then you eventually you can stay.
Speaker 1: Eventually you could stay, right, you mean eventually after a few times we both, yeah, you can?
Speaker 4: You can?
Speaker 2: You having sex?
Speaker 1: Not the first time, probably not the first time.
Speaker 3: How do you politely tell someone they can't stay right after?
Speaker 1: I don't let you in my game?
Speaker 4: Well, one, you don't bite them in your house you go to the house.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hate niggas. My nigga told me that's the trick. Damn.
Speaker 2: I thought.
Speaker 1: I like just being able to tell a nigga by and I don't have to move. But you know that's really you only.
Speaker 4: Come to mind if you got a roommate.
Speaker 1: What why's that matter? Not he's saying you don't want no roommate. Hearing him slapping cheeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got I don't need if when they got company. I'm not dealing with this whole. I'm walking when I go to the kitchen in the middle of.
Speaker 1: Rock to brief to boxing. You know what's crazy. When I did have roommates, that used to be a thing. We'd have niggas over at the same time.
Speaker 4: If you are when you're youngest, what happens.
Speaker 1: But if you well and your this was in my twenties. Yeah, I remember having a man come over and he'd have to what's up?
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 3: So the nigga on the couch and that that can be not talking two.
Speaker 5: Os, Oh my god, it's I'm not I'm not doing it. I'm especially if y'all sharing a wall. If the if they're not playing.
Speaker 1: Is awkward, is this a two.
Speaker 4: I want to we're floor playing, sharing walls.
Speaker 1: You need to see the floor plan before you go.
Speaker 4: You know what diagram that's out for me.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I've always like heard some men say so most of my male friends are now in their forties and the one or late thirties for the ones who are single, and they'll say things to me once in a blue about how they went to a woman's house to impress them, like, damn, she was doing this, she's cooking for me, her spot was nice. Did you ever find the like, go into a woman's house made you actually want to sleep over? Has a woman ever got you so cozy and fucking for?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How do we trick them?
Speaker 4: That's not how?
Speaker 2: What are the things that you look for?
Speaker 5: I mean just like the organization that the tidiness, a nice fool free You've got good pots and pants. You you got spatulors that ain't got the little plastics you ca hang off because you the hadis in college you got you know, you got ceramic cook wear instead of uh teflon some ship you got from big life.
Speaker 3: You know what you're making anything you ever started? Stop not want to cut someone off because there was cooking.
Speaker 4: They keep doing it to me.
Speaker 2: No cutting someone off like a.
Speaker 1: Cutting you off?
Speaker 4: No, no, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean like you know, when someone's cooking so good or the pussy too good. Has there ever been something that's kept you in the relationship longer because the woman was doing.
Speaker 1: It so right?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, usually only those things without other time, like because you really got to get bored with somebody to.
Speaker 2: See if y'all gonna rock. It's easy.
Speaker 5: It's easy to go out, it's easy to have it's easy to fuck, it's easy to find food, it's easy to to to go to a concert when you got other distractions. That's easy to have a good time with somebody. That's it's time to be bored when you when you're sitting at the house being like, cool, you got a show, I got a show.
Speaker 4: We got our show.
Speaker 5: And then when you can spend a weekend from Friday to probably Monday, and.
Speaker 4: You go, oh, how do we?
Speaker 2: How do we?
Speaker 4: How does this dance go? With both of us?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Got tell any couple, And I mean, you know, I'm a street therapist.
Speaker 5: I tell I tell any couple, like if especially if it's long distance, like start out slow, start out, and.
Speaker 1: What I'm doing right now.
Speaker 5: Take three to four days and then you go, boom, We're going from the Thursday to a Monday, and the next trip like maybe we'll maybe we'll do five or six, maybe seven.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm saying you have to graduate to that.
Speaker 1: And that's where so my part in right now is like trying to sneak in five by coming in like a day like.
Speaker 2: But but to me, you get there, he would.
Speaker 1: Want to spend more time, and for me, I'm the same. I would like to gradually do that, but not maybe more than four because I also need space.
Speaker 4: But that's if he busy.
Speaker 5: If he coming just to see you, he got nothing else going on, that means you gotta make time for him. But if he come in town, you got shit to do. Six days don't seem like in Atlanta, that's then that yeah, that's an issue.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: It's like if i'm you.
Speaker 1: Know, I'm getting him.
Speaker 2: You know he already found a gym by I think he's.
Speaker 3: Fair if he's coming to Atlanta and he doesn't have anything to do but spend time with many.
Speaker 5: Many treating a trip with me like it's spring break. I have ship to do who also needs to be right because when you go to LA you know people you guys should to do.
Speaker 3: But he could also be doing work at home and stuff like that. So our conversation just to give you some back.
Speaker 4: Story something with you make me miss you.
Speaker 1: Being together, separate down well give.
Speaker 4: Them that shirt everybody.
Speaker 5: And I heard this from some other people too, but also those are just my rules of like over the years of the twenty plus years I've been dating, how do I get to learn somebody like you?
Speaker 4: Better take a trip, take a road trip.
Speaker 2: How long trip?
Speaker 5: For at least three hours one way? Three hours one way? Figure out because look, let me tell you something. You know it's a big deal to me, and I don't know. I don't know if I've heard somebody say this before or not. Like I don't need you to drive. I've got the driving. You can and be the DJ. You can do the music. But also asked me what I like to listen to. Sometimes you can listen to a podcast if you can introduce me to something. I don't know, but I want the opportunity to do that too. But if we stop for food, I need you to unwrap my sandwich okay, unwrapped, give me the half and then you put the fries and the cup holder, you hold it.
Speaker 4: You figure out what to do with your drink. I need my drink and the fries and.
Speaker 2: The cup holder.
Speaker 5: You need to coach and you and you, I mean, if you gonna be a good partner. Interesting, I needed goddamn good co pilot. And then when I bought that motherfuck up you you you have your hair ready. I got my knee on the wheel, I got my nursery right there. I take my last bite. I put my fucking drink down here. Take that ship.
Speaker 1: That's such a comfortability to get to to.
Speaker 5: When you have to plan your gas, you clean the car out. I'm pumping gas and then I'll go to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: So basically, uh, fellas, if you like a bitch and you are considering moving forward, go on a road trip. So many would you consider.
Speaker 4: Take a road trip?
Speaker 5: That's for look, And I'm biased because I'm a dude. I'm always gonna feel like I'm a dude. So I'm like, can I I there's a girl who I thought I was like, this should work out. I met her back in Atlanta in like two thousand and five he's reconnected, ain't helping.
Speaker 4: Run even if it's even if it's not in.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: And then I was moving from Dallas to La and so she was already living in La. So I flew her out of being like yo's that was my thing to be Like we have been talking. I go, maybe helped me drive out. We got four hours in. I go, this will never work this. I mean, you should be able to be quiet and be fine. You should have listened to something to be fine. You should have a great conversation to be fine. But we ain't got to talk six hours straight. I go, I am.
Speaker 1: You need would up.
Speaker 5: You need to shut the fuck up. I need to make me care about you more. You need to take a walk, you need to do.
Speaker 4: Take about there.
Speaker 5: How can the backseat take a phone call, talk to someone else.
Speaker 2: I need some silence right now. I need it.
Speaker 5: We have talked about it all and then you're asking me something that you're trying to make me care about some shit you know I don't care about that.
Speaker 4: Like that is what you bringing up right now is for a friend. That is not for me.
Speaker 2: That's a homegirl conversation.
Speaker 5: Not a homegirl conversation to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Take your partner can't have all the conversations with you.
Speaker 4: We got a twenty two hour drive. You're gonna need to break that ship though.
Speaker 1: Because I'm going to kick you with my nigga.
Speaker 5: U's a long it should happen. You should be able to get through that. You shouldn't be able to man. We talk strong for an hour, hour and a half. If we listen to a podcast, we could be listening to us right now. Okay, and if you want to talk about it, cool, let us get thirty minutes in, pause it and then we'll have a discussion about what what maybe me in tone just talked about. But then and then we're gonna pick it back up. Okay, let us have a conversation about it. But also if I could just listen, sometimes.
Speaker 1: I think it's crazy because we talk about chemistry and the Belgium.
Speaker 2: Take notes and then this is chemistry. Up, go ahead, this is chemistry. That what you're talking about. Like I could sit and talk to my friends like my friends.
Speaker 1: Maybe because we've also known each other and we've been so comfortable around each other, we'll just get quiet.
Speaker 2: Even more together.
Speaker 1: But when you're newly dating somebody sometimes you feel like you have to kind of okay, twenty one questions, then what's new? Like we a few days on end? That's like I mean, I'm talking about even for this drive, like if it's new, Like I think that what you just described, though, is like chemistry of being out of the bedroom and out of being intimate knowing each other social that.
Speaker 5: That goes back to if you hook up with somebody, if you if you if it's casual encounter, whatever, and then you like, how does this grow?
Speaker 4: Like if we eventually get there? Okay, yo, why don't we?
Speaker 5: Because I used to go this a little fishing town or kind of beach town up past Santa Barbara. Okay, that was kind to my getaway alone for a while. It's like I need to get to LA but I ain't got no road road dates for comedy. So I'm gonna go up to this little spot and then I'm gonna spend two nights by myself and then as a you know, if I was eventually with somebody, I'm like, all right, you want to go with me?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 1: Give us the plug? Give it, give it, give it to a city? Yeah, are you really gate keeping? A whole city right now.
Speaker 2: I don't like how your voice changed.
Speaker 3: I was kind of crazy. It ain't like I don't want you niggas there. It's literally follow the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give us the whole, not give us the whole.
Speaker 1: No holds barn over here.
Speaker 4: It's called it's called.
Speaker 5: It's called morro Bay, Morrow, morro Bay, Morrow Bay w Hotel, morro Bay, Okay. And also it's a nice sleepy town where they got a couple of bars, a couple of good restaurants whatever. But also it ain't ain't no clubs. Can we can we take a walk?
Speaker 2: Can we like? Do we do during the day? Can you be nice and board?
Speaker 5: Like we're going to go watch the seals on the pier e Oysh's, We're going to hear the Somba jazz band at night.
Speaker 1: It's very just I like, can you be nice and board?
Speaker 3: I think the most impactful thing you said today was about the boredom, because I've said a lot of impactful things about the most the most people will say because a lot of us are planning when we meet somebody and trying to like, you know, like just do it up. If I'm gonna spend Thursday with Ma May, I gotta figure out what I got to do. And we never really think somebody just wants to sit with us. Can you be back the thing that Mandy's talking about with friendship that's built over so many years. True to be able to sit with your friend and watch TV with partners. You are kind of scared somebody will be bored with you.
Speaker 5: Oh by the time you I mean, look and everybody's healthy in their own way, like you know what rocks for you and you know how to really people should negotiate.
Speaker 4: This is kind of what I'm into. What I'm not, what I need versus.
Speaker 2: What I what I'm talking about with my faith.
Speaker 4: That there is a difference. Look, man, my lady, I go, I want this.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 5: I'm worried about your needs first. We'll get to you once. If you once come up, then we'll get there. But your needs is what I need to take care of first, and then then we'll that'll trickle down hopefully that we will try to get there. But I sleep in a different bedroom maybe four or five nights. I'm in the house, okay, but I need a wonderful night sleep. Sometimes that might be.
Speaker 1: You that no I think that's very that might actually be be.
Speaker 5: In the house, but you you need might be or I might sleep on the ca I don't know. But my majority of time I'll get into bed, but I need a night because sometimes I'm up till three four o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm right there.
Speaker 5: I'm in my zone and I don't want to You're gonna get up and pee at three am.
Speaker 4: You're gonna wake me up.
Speaker 2: I go.
Speaker 5: Let me just oh wow, a good nights, okay, because I mean, like the people you know, that conversation came up recently about people even having two different residents.
Speaker 4: They made.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, but I mean i've heard this like even like somebody said it recently, like they live in the same building but on different floors. Oh wow, but they're they're in a committed relationship, monogamous. But I got my apartment, you got yours, and sometimes I'm sleep over.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's my mom and I love but I don't.
Speaker 4: Need to go that far. But you need to know, Hey, man, look, i've been busy. I've been on the road two weeks. I want to be at home and in my and.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend's like, well, let me good work.
Speaker 1: And I said, I'll help you find an apartment, like you ain't moving in with me? No, no, he but he wasn't saying that though, No, no, no, no, regardless, I just let me know if you move to Atlanta, I can't wait to help you find a nice dope spot and help you decorate it.
Speaker 4: Due to three to five days, because that's what I did. I did. I did, Who's la New York?
Speaker 5: Okay, And so it was like first couple of trips was like three to four days. That's what we're doing in a five to seven a couple of times, and then and then over it was like, all right, now, let's do two weeks.
Speaker 4: But we busy. She going to the office.
Speaker 5: I'm doing shit barely, sorry, because I'm out doing comedy at night. It's you have to have don't be like I don't like we're grown now. If you come visit me, you on vacation, right, I'm not right. You got two nights and you need to have a car. Well, I live in the country, so so you need to have a car that I'm giving you.
Speaker 1: Dick you me.
Speaker 2: You don't gotta go to another road.
Speaker 1: It's okay, get a negotiating and that's and that's what this is. This is this is the response to like, I know for the listeners because I see.
Speaker 2: It in the comments.
Speaker 1: The way you sound sounds crazy, so I love hearing it because you sound.
Speaker 2: As crazy as I do.
Speaker 1: So I well that he could do two weeks though you've only give you a nigga fast four days even in Europe, four days to Italy to Italy. Yeah, four days, that's all I got is South African four days. Okay, let me love.
Speaker 5: Then you need to take a trip with like two of the couples.
Speaker 3: That would be too much so to me, if Mandy can't handle being with her person for more than four days, five like four other people, that's a.
Speaker 1: Lot of edula.
Speaker 5: But like you're thinking, everybody doing everything together. No, you break off, you do your own thing. Fellas going to this night and we sometimes you you take other people to go. We can space this out. Oh the fella's doing this on Monday. We're gonna find a bar. We can watch the game, even if we don't see.
Speaker 4: It's gonna come on first.
Speaker 3: We would enjoy five or six days. You really care about this person, like he's not gonna we'll see if that ever happened. I do want to build on something you said tone about. Yes, she was busy in two weeks. I think the problem with a lot of couples that visit each other. I didn't even keeep I was doing this. My partner came to LA because I was working. After he left, I was like, oh my god, I have so much work. He's like, why the fuck weren't you working while I was there?
Speaker 1: I was like, well, I took the four days off because you were there.
Speaker 3: He was like, yo, you live your life. If you need me to sit because you got a meeting, go And for some reason, I feel like you're.
Speaker 5: On realistic expectation. That wasn't a vacation. He was coming to visit you. But if you're gonna take off four days, that ain't your normal life. Living like that you're gonna be doing if we end up really together. That's how I mean. It's I had to take check on the road with me to be like this one. I won't talk to you on Fridays and Saturdays. We don't tell you got your own life. I'm not checking in like that.
Speaker 1: It wasn't until she saw what your route.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm going back to the room.
Speaker 4: I'm exhausted.
Speaker 5: Nah, but you're gonna be with me, so I'm exhausted too. I'm exhausted too.
Speaker 4: I spent.
Speaker 5: I just flew here or drove in wherever you know we're coming from. I go, it's it's pressing them. No, you're gonna be there at pressing the morning. I wake up at five thirty, I'm doing press.
Speaker 2: Oh are you a writer on this show?
Speaker 1: I just feel like the way you talk about relationships, you dumped in a whole bunch of scenarios for all the characters in that bitch because goddamn you know, but you don't sell it this before though I know I know, but I'm like, wow, like now about to watch and be like, yo, this is him?
Speaker 5: This is This season definitely gets into this is more of like how I really am. I mean, there's some things that that I wouldn't do, but also that's that's the character that.
Speaker 1: You know, like tone thing that your character does, uh.
Speaker 4: In this in this season or period this season season.
Speaker 5: There's there are a couple of conversations with my love interested season that are really good. And then I would say the interactions with the mom are very accurate how me and my mom are now the woman playing my mom is she's phenomenal. Now, my mom would never do what she's doing, but that type of relationship is what we have.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's cool. Yeah, I love it. Well, y'all make sure y'all check out The Survival of the Thickest.
Speaker 2: Y'all make sure y'all.
Speaker 4: Get I'm gonna get in trouble for this one.
Speaker 3: Is he really?
Speaker 4: No, No, I'm talking about I know, didn't know how I talk.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, she's gonna laugh at this.
Speaker 1: The last decisions because.
Speaker 2: Get wide open with you.
Speaker 4: A while ago, we couldn't do this.
Speaker 5: Yes, but yes and now now because like my new shoot, my new special song.
Speaker 4: Castle said this real quick, Yes, shoot my new special.
Speaker 5: Zone, and a lot of this is a lot of these talking points are are here because what you just said a second ago is like, yes, you are crazy.
Speaker 1: But everybody I can say you can't.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, I can't. I think everyone.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I'm forty two now, every everyone I know is certifiably emotionally retarded.
Speaker 4: Everyone.
Speaker 5: But that's okay, because you really just have to find the person that fits.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's it. If you if that lid fit that pot great? Is that the name of your special it should be?
Speaker 2: That's not a bit? Are you gonna shoot it?
Speaker 4: I think I'm shooting Austin. Oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Might have to come out for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, congratulations, quiet this time. That's a big deal.
Speaker 4: I want to know that you weren't even there.
Speaker 2: Okay, why are you out at the end.
Speaker 1: The first time we met, yeah, I was you. I came in and it was what it was, black facts, he count yeah, comedy.
Speaker 2: So you were talking in.
Speaker 1: The show and literally he got off the stage and he's like, I knew I heard your.
Speaker 2: I knew it was you.
Speaker 1: I was like upstairs, like I wasn't a far upstairs, and I was like, look, my bad, you do the headliner. By the time he came on, I was fucking drunk. Okay, God damn it. And then I knew though that enforced them drinks on. You don't do this they do.
Speaker 2: It's too minimum, So where can they follow and support?
Speaker 1: You got damn.
Speaker 5: Tone bell on everything. So it's just tone Bell t O and E B E L L. And my new website should be up as of today or whatever.
Speaker 2: It's out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it so my all my road dates and all the stuff got going on, and new clips.
Speaker 1: And all that website. Just do the Instagram plus bab We're money.
Speaker 5: I got fifth year olds that follow me who'll still go to websites for tour days.
Speaker 3: Okay, go to ATTTPS sports.
Speaker 1: Well, we want you to go to h T t p S for our book, No Holds Barred, a duel of sexual exploration and power, available now for pre order. Y'all, we want everyone to see how strong the whore Hyve is by helping us become New York Times bestsellers. We can only do that what we can only do that about the pre order the book, you know what's as a matter of fact, give me your phone.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty order.
Speaker 4: About that.
Speaker 1: You forgot about accept the term.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's insane.
Speaker 1: I'm just not scared to say everyone is insane. Everyone's a little crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm only scared, like I don't like when people call someone that is an insult.
Speaker 1: I'm not scared to say the word. He generalized.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I dont like I am you are? You know what.
Speaker 4: That's just how it goes.
Speaker 2: Hop Yo enjoyed this episode of Decisions, Decisions, y'all.
Speaker 1: Make sure y'all sayscriped sor patre on Patreon not com backslash decisions.
Speaker 2: We are a website. You saw that and did look at you.
Speaker 1: We have websites who shaded website.
Speaker 4: Disrespect that's crazy, disrespect
Speaker 3: M