Speaker 1: Wow, everybody, it is the fantasy cheat cheat.
Speaker 2: Glad you could be here with us, Marcus Grant, Michael F.
Speaker 1: Florio here to talk about just the ins and outs, little fantasy football, a little non fantasy football. But glad you can hang out with us. We got plenty to dive into today. Uh, we're we're about a minute late, Florio because we were we were before the show, me, you and Susie talking about the pop out that happened last night.
Speaker 2: I didn't need a chance to see it.
Speaker 1: I was out, you know, doing stuff with the fam. But I know you said and you watched it right like it it Everything I saw looked insane about it.
Speaker 3: I when he announced it, I was in New York and I texted Nicolette and I was like, mate, like maybe we should go. And then tickets were very expensive and I was like, no, just watch from home. And I watched all of it and the entire time I was like, I really wish I was there because it was way better than anything I could have anticipated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it seemed insane. I mean, the the level of it was like the NBA All Star Game on stage alone, with the level of superstars that showed up there, Russell Westbrook, DeMar Derozen who obviously have LA ties, but Lebron was in the crowd. It was just a level of insanity that I don't think anybody anticipated. You said, you looked at tickets, right and like last row was like three p fifty just to get me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which is why I was like I don't after and that was before fees and stuff. I was like, I don't want to spend like close to one thousand dollars to go to a concert. And I was like, yeah, it's gonna be him and friends, Like who's he gonna bring? And oh my god did he bring out. The funniest one to me was he brought out yg after Drake had shouted him out in the dis track against Kendrick. Like everything he did Lebron and Drake are friends, Like everything he did was just like another layer of disrespect. And that's what it felt like last night, right, Like it was a hate festival.
Speaker 2: Like everyone was there to hate him. Drake.
Speaker 1: He basically united the entirety of the West Coast and then some I want somebody because you know, the internet is undefeated, Like I'm waiting for someone on the Internet to do like the Avengers in game portal scene and just have like different rappers and celebrities like popping out or something like that. Like that seems to be the next thing there. I had this on the Chee cheet list. I didn't mean to start with it, but sort of this is kind of how it's actually happened. I mean we're talking about this, like I feel like at the point Drake is going to make another song, He'll make a couple more songs. They will be popular. I mean, he's he is a hit maker. I think that's part of sort of undeniable. But I just feel like at this point, no one is going to look at Drake the same way anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he's already teased that he's gonna have like summer music coming out. I'm pretty sure in his contract, like he has to release music yearly at the rate that he keeps dropping it. But yeah, it'll be a hit, like you said, it'll be catchy, people will dance to it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's gonna take a little bit, maybe sit out the summer, Drake, like go away for a little bit, make people miss you, because right now, only your heart, Like I have one friend who was texting me who's a hardcore Drake fan, and he was like, the only reason people care about this is because it's about Drake. And I'm like, whether that's true or.
Speaker 2: Not, Yeah, yeah, it's just not it's not going well.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we'll see what Aubrey Graham has up his sleeve, but right now, last night was sort of rough for him. Just a side note, I'm sitting here doing a live mock draft as we do this show, so if you hear me, kind of pause or start for a minute, because right now I'm actually on the clock. In the first round, I took Poka Nakua. I'm going to come back and with the fourth pick in the second round, take Jonathan Taylor in case you all care.
Speaker 3: And also, I don't know this literally just happened after we went live, but Levion Bell is randomly tweeting out shots right now against Adam Gase and his play calling.
Speaker 2: What he tweeted.
Speaker 3: I still randomly think about how all caps pissed I used to be in the huddle when Adam Gase would call twenty one dive on second and tent And then there's like five more tweets after that about how it's such a bad play call, and they would be in the huddle like, ah, this is what the play is. And they would be like, we just need you to get to third and reasonable and like I'm like, dude, you haven't played football in five years. I love that you're just on a random Thursday right in an.
Speaker 1: Out shots, Like what what got him so fired up this morning that he just I'm like, looking through this right now, how he's just randomly taking shots halfback dive from shotgun.
Speaker 2: People don't understand what that fooling me.
Speaker 1: Sam would be saying the play out loud, just shaking his head in the huddle.
Speaker 2: Lol. Wow. Yeah, we're gonna kee an eye on it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be monitoring this situation during the day because I'm s sure there's probably a whole lot more to come. It's signed for another edition of Florio's Film Festival.
Speaker 2: Will re educate with them.
Speaker 1: Michael at Floria on the ins and Outs and Enjoys a Cinema. We're watching The Big Lebowski this week, which I watched The Big Lebowski. I try to watch it like once or twice a year because it's one of my favorite movies. It is a Cohen Brothers masterpiece. It is what I think Jeff Bridges was already having a great career, but I think it sort of elevated him to the next level. He will forever and always be the dude now because of this movie. But but now you having seen it for the first time, your your thoughts on on just a guy who loves to drive around bowl and have the occasional acid flashback.
Speaker 3: The funny thing to me is he was awesome in the movie, but his two co stars probably.
Speaker 2: Ended up being bigger names. I would I would imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean John Goodman and Steve Bushimi, Yeah, I mean we're you know, some careers.
Speaker 2: Also, Yeah, I love the cast.
Speaker 3: I really enjoyed the movie. It look it's a wild concept. A whole lot about it was was very out there, but it had me laughing. I would definitely watch it again. And like, like you had said, you were like, there's gonna be a lot of stuff that you catch that you're like, oh, that's where that's from. And there was like obviously that that's just like your opinion, man and man, but when he's pouring out the ashes and he, uh, what's the line he said, like that there's a beverage here, which one, Oh there's like, no, no, there's the there's a beverage here, but that's not the one you're thinking of. No, does he say stay golden pony boy when he pours out the ashes or it's something like that, Like it's a it's a very famous line now, And I was like, I'm always like a Leonardo DiCaprio pointing at the TV when I hear stuff that, I'm like, that's where it's from.
Speaker 2: That's where that came from. Yeah, No, it's great.
Speaker 1: Also, who is the greatest character to appear in a movie that really had nothing to do with the plot and why is it?
Speaker 2: Jesus Kintana? He was awesome. I was the actor's name, John T. Turro. Oh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When he came out the first time, I was like, he's in this too. I got really excited. Also, the nineties were a great time if you were a bowler.
Speaker 2: I'm guessing between this movie and Kingpin coming out Kingpin came out. Yeah, No, it was great.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I had been I mean, I've been in Los Angeles long enough that they Hollywood Star Lanes where they did a lot of those, a lot of those scenes.
Speaker 2: I would go there because it was open twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: It was like just a kind of cool hangout spot and you could be bowling there in the middle of the night and you might see like a celebrity show up and just bowl, you know, just bowl a couple of frames or something like that. Like it was sort of wild back in the day. Yeah, it's funny because because John to Turto's in it for maybe two and a half three minutes. He's not in the movie very long at all. He really has nothing to do with the story per se, but maybe the most memorable character in the entire movie.
Speaker 3: And look, I grew I had a pet ferret when I was a kid, so the ferret scene touched my heart.
Speaker 2: I was like that, Like there was a lot of stuff that yeah I I and seeing.
Speaker 3: It's also I think I have more of an appreciation from it now living in LA I know, like last summer, a lot of the movies we did were LA based, and like, yeah, I think if I saw this movie like six years ago, I would have been like okay, But now living here and stuff, I'm like, oh, like this is I know that plays like this is really cool, and uh, yeah, I enjoyed the movie, and I I it's number two of the three that we've watched so far for me because I number one spots probably already sealed with Godzilla minus one.
Speaker 2: I lost that movie. But uh but yeah, this.
Speaker 3: Checked in at number two so far because I'm still keeping the rankings and definitely a movie that I would watch again, but I'd have to be in the right mindset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, there's definitely you know, there's definitely kind of gets your mind right for it to enjoy it on a different level.
Speaker 2: It's wild though, that you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think it speaks to the level of movies we've watched so far that The Raid is number three because that was like a wild and awesome movie.
Speaker 3: We haven't watched a bad movie yet, we have not we have There's there's no no offense to La Kwan, there's no.
Speaker 2: U was the last action here? Yes, that's it.
Speaker 3: There hasn't been one of those yet that wasn't good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll to figure out what what the next movie is. I see somebody but Starman, which is like an old Jeff Bridges movie, like a weird sci fi Jeff Bridges movie where he's like an alien who comes to Earth and it was like trying to figure out how to survive. We're not watching that anyway, anyway. Yeah, we're we're in I'm in the midst of a mock draft. By the way, I'm on the clock in the sixth round, and I have no idea who I want to take.
Speaker 2: Like it's it's.
Speaker 3: Went from the second to the sixth round pretty quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this thing's moving really really quick.
Speaker 1: It's like a two minute timer and I don't think anybody's taking close to two minutes.
Speaker 2: I don't love what I'm gonna do here in the sixth round. I'm already just telling you that right now. I just took Aaron Jones. I don't I love it. I love it.
Speaker 3: It's hard to host the show and draft at the same time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I'm not thrilled with this draft right now. Ay, I want to know if we're doing a mock draft or a money draft. We should probably do a mock draft, maybe not on this show, but on the podcast at some point. Trying to host the show and do a mile it's not easy. Not recommended. I do not recommend it for anybody out there. But anyway, I think it's a good spot for us to take a pause for this week's edition of the Fantasy cheat Sheet. We'll be back with you next week for the pod as well. I think we're gonna start doing a couple a week soon.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Just subscribe, like subscribe comment you'll start to see them in your feed. So we're gonna start doing a few of these a week. We'll still try to do the cheat Sheet as much as possible, at least until we get to the season and our lives start looking sideways, and then we'll see how that goes from there. Anyway, that was good for this edition of the cheat Sheet for Florida and Marcus. Thanks for watching, everybody. We appreciate your participating, hang out, enjoy the weekend, every ad. We'll talk to you again real soon.
Speaker 2: M