Speaker 1: Hello, Hi.
Speaker 2: What is your name? J Juniper? What's up, Juniper? It's the Gecko guy.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, holy shit, Oh my god, I'm literally getting fucking brisket sandwiches.
Speaker 2: You're getting brisket sandwiches. I I I'm in my head. I'm like, you're I can I can tell that. Uh. The excitement that I sense from you over the phone is significantly It's significantly more related to the brisket sandwiches than it is to being on this phone call right now. And I am with you on that. I'm like, I'm vicariously excited about the brisket sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: No, Juniper, what's going on? Dude?
Speaker 3: Well, right now I can't find my husband's credit card.
Speaker 2: Your husband? Why is your husband paying for the brisket sandwiches?
Speaker 3: Because he's nice, that's good.
Speaker 2: That's a good reason.
Speaker 3: He's like, basically my sugardy. That's he's your brisket daddy, my brisket daddy.
Speaker 2: Yes, a brisket tatty. That's cool. Damn that fuck. I haven't eaten all day. I gotta maybe I'll get a brisket sandwich.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, that's literally why we're getting brisket sandwiches right now. It's because I also haven't eaten all day.
Speaker 2: That's a that's I feel like you got. I don't know if a brisket sandwich is a good thing. I'm no nutritionists, obviously, but I don't know if a brisket sandwich is a good way to start, right, because I mean, that's gonna knock you on your fucking ass.
Speaker 3: You're on well, obviously.
Speaker 2: That's so cool. Uh well June.
Speaker 3: Jun Juniper, Yeah, juny.
Speaker 2: Juny, Juny. What's up, Juny? How you doing?
Speaker 3: I am functional?
Speaker 2: That's a blessing in today's Yes, well Juniper, it says here you text me you wanted to say. I own a bakery and I work as a phone sex operator while baking cakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, so I'm literally up until like the ass crack of dawn some days making cakes, right because it's just me. Like I don't have like a staff or anything. It's just me. So I don't know. I just kind of figured one days I feel bad for the dude who's making my sandwiches and getting my type and ship right now, he's just having to here past the phone call. It's fine, but anyway, so yeah, no, I since I'm like up in the odd hours of the night. I was just like, you know, uh, fuck it, we ball let's let's make some extra cash on the side.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 3: I did this in college just for like shits and giggles, and you paid my rent pretty quickly and easily. And now here we are.
Speaker 2: So you're like, so you're like moaning into a phone while baking a Danish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, dead ass, Like I have a Bluetooth headset, Like I just have a like a I A really, I have like a fancy headset because the HVAC system at the kitchen is really fucking loud, and I'm not about to have like random newtee. Like why is there so much feedback? You know, because it's always like boomers and middle aged people. No, it depends on the day.
Speaker 2: But so I'm gonna take it. Do you make more money doing the phone sex or the or the baking.
Speaker 3: Well I only started up doing that again like a week and a half ago, So Jerry still out on that, but I'll I'll up you come back to me in a month.
Speaker 2: I guess there's not a lot of there's not a lot of overhead. Although I think if you're if you're a phone sex operator, you should be able to write your fucking phone plan off on your taxes.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: You're so right, But I'm also on my parents' phone plan.
Speaker 2: Do they know? Do they know what you're using it for? No?
Speaker 3: No, they have no idea.
Speaker 2: That's funny, that's cool man. So you but you own your own bakery. How'd you get into doing that? That's pretty awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been doing that for a minute now, So I, uh, how did I get into this? I don't know. I would just like I always really like baking, and I'm like really fucking good at you know, making cool ship with frosting. And I also so have a full time job that I fucking hate. So you know, so you.
Speaker 2: Have three gigs. You're doing the phone sex, you're doing the baking, and you have another job. What's your other job?
Speaker 3: I work in it?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, lots of two phone call related pursuits.
Speaker 3: Literally, No. I was like, I might as well do a job that doesn't make me want to kill myself at the end of the day and then one that's like way more entertaining.
Speaker 2: Do you ever forget to turn off the phone sex voice when somebody calls you about their computer not turning on.
Speaker 3: I have not run into that issue at this point, but I do occasionally forget to answer the call as my IT persona whenever I'm taking calls about the bakery.
Speaker 2: Right right, Oh, I thought, okay, I thought you were going to be like you use your IT persona in the phone sex because that would also be funny.
Speaker 3: No, oh man, oh man, that would not go well.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're you're that you're doing a whole fucking hell of a lot. Man, that's three get and so you how did you go about like starting this bakery, Like is it a brick and mortar thing, Like do you have a place like you have like a location in a in a in a place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the brick and mortar place. Uh started? So I actually moved into it in like August. I was baking out of my house for years. It sucks. It was messy. Sorry if you heard that, I was thinking.
Speaker 2: That that's the sound. That's the sound of a bag of brisket sandwich is crumbling.
Speaker 3: That is the sound of the brisket sandwiches. Hold on, no, Now we're gonna traverse the parking lot and it's cold and windy. And shitty.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, nice man? Do you so like? Is the goal to go full time on the baking?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that where the real passion lies?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am a creative girly. I okay, we're good.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, you didn't don't please, don't tell me. I dropped one of the sandwiches.
Speaker 3: No, no, I almost lost there we go. No, I almost lost some other stuff on my passenger seat trying to put the sandwiches on top of it.
Speaker 2: So we're good now, okay, So what is your bake? Your bakery? What's the like big magnum opus dish? What are you guys known for?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 3: I mostly just do cakes, but everything I make is dietary restriction friendly, like everything I make is vegan. But then I'll do like I don't know. I've been doing a lot of die free stuff recently because people don't want to give their kids dies, which is I guess fair, But you know, gluten free, soy free, sugar free, et cetera.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm hmm. Have you ever thought about like erotic cakes that could be like mixing of your two niches.
Speaker 3: I have done a few cakes that are not safe for work, for sure, I love those. Those are my favorites.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm, well that's cool. Mm hmmm. Is there any thing there's like? I have so many? This is so an interesting trifecta of a life that you're living. Are you happy? Are you enjoying life? Or do you not? You mentioned not wanting to kill yourself? Or how are you doing on that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing great. I'm on Hellazo loft and you know, I also have a mood stabilizer because I have bipolar disorder. So I'm fu's cool.
Speaker 2: This is I don't know why I'm sharing this, but I was. I was thinking today. I was like, dude, if I died, I don't it would take like, I think it would take a long time for anyone to like find me rip let's go back to talking about cakes.
Speaker 3: I feel like people would be like, yo, why the fuck is the gag now? Uh? Streaming? And they would get concerned.
Speaker 2: You know, does the chat anyone in the chat have any questions for for for JUNI yeah, someone asks how do you have three jobs and be neuro divergent. I don't know if that's offensive, but I think I think they're I think they're saying it in like an, oh, I'm impressed.
Speaker 3: Way yeah, no, Well, I'm also a wedding DJ.
Speaker 2: So what you're also how many? How many fucking jobs do you have? You're like a renaissance Lady of Missouri.
Speaker 3: Animal model, part time bonus.
Speaker 2: You're a model, wedding DJ, phone sex operator baker, I T person. Yes, what does your husband think of the phone sex gig?
Speaker 3: I didn't care?
Speaker 2: What is your best.
Speaker 3: But he gets annoyed mostly because the calls will like interrupt my wife or whatever. Occasionally, so like, you know, we'll be watching a movie, like on the couch and then I'll be like, hey, I'm gonna go take this. He'll be like, but don't make the moneys, but also fuck you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he probably thinks. He's probably like, damn, she's on the phone. She's probably he probably thinks right now that that the brisket sandwiches are late because of a phone sex thing.
Speaker 3: Oh god, I forgot he was waiting on the sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Not fuck him. Let's keep doing that. What's your best phone call story? That's what someone asked, best or strangest.
Speaker 3: Strangest you know I've had. I'm still thinking about this one from the other day. Because I don't know. This one was just so wild because it was so out of the blue. I forgot I was even in like the phone sex que because I was just like doing my own thing, Like I was like listening to the podcast and baking cake those was like in the zone. And it was two seventeen in the morning and I get a call and it's this dude, and I shit you not. The call like ended almost as fast as it started, like he was he was literally like just jerking off two pictures of my tits and telling me that he liked my tits. And I was just like, oh, yeah, you like my tits and that that was it. Like he came almost instantly, and and now I wake up every other day to him just sending me money and he'll be like, I hope you have a good day. Here's five bucks.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Damn you all? Wait so you you you just you all you hit him with was uh, yeah, you like my tits? And that did the job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, that's pretty cool. It was the most bizarre thing. I loved it. But also just.
Speaker 2: Like, has anyone from real life called your sex line.
Speaker 3: Not that I know of, they need.
Speaker 2: A big name, what is the most common fantasy from phone sex that you've that you've seen.
Speaker 3: I haven't really had any, like, I guess the common like fantasy is that the person that they're talking to is their girlfriend or someone that they're going out on dates with. Consistently and often.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 3: I have a couple people, like I said, I literally just started doing this up again like a week and a half ago, and I already have a couple of people who are just like, we have an emotional relationship.
Speaker 2: Are you getting calls from London? No?
Speaker 3: Oh god, no, okay, because you.
Speaker 2: Did a little like a British accent there just now.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's I do that sometimes where I'm just like, I don't know, Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's almost like for emphasis or just like this like extra I guess, I don't know, but I do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: Let me see if there's one last.
Speaker 3: No one ever acknowledge that before. There's also a facial expression that goes with it.
Speaker 2: Well, look, a lot of people in the chat they're saying you're an inspiration, and I agree. I think I think that's that's that's you're You're a modern day renaissance woman. You're you're, You're you know, you're you're, You're the woman living the busy, the busy life. You're like, uh, what's your face, h Jennifer whatever.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what I'm talking about. But I hope that you continue to not want to die. I hope that you continue. Uh, you're living the Abraham Lincoln vision of whatever you are, be a good one, So keep keep rocking in the free world, Judie, is there anything else that you wanted to to say or or about any of these gigs, or about life or anything anything at all that we that we didn't we didn't cover. I feel like there's I don't know, are you hiding a sixth job or you in the military too?
Speaker 4: What are you?
Speaker 2: What's what's up?
Speaker 3: No? Fuck the military. I'm not doing that. Absolutely, fuck that noise. No. I guess if anybody wants to try and search through the massive wave of phone sex operators, I'm on night flirt.
Speaker 2: What is night flirt?
Speaker 3: That's the service that I go through.
Speaker 2: There, Like was a couple people in the chat being like, so, uh not just asking for a friend. If anyone you wanted to let us know where you can plug if you don't.
Speaker 3: Night flirts, n I t e blirts.
Speaker 2: Well, uh, JUNI enjoy your brisket sandwiches. You've earned them. And uh I will, I will, I will, uh I will pray for you.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, thank you. I love you?
Speaker 2: Nice, I bet I I you know well, you know it's funny. I went to so I went to a v N like a year ago, and I interviewed this guy who like he's a straight dude, but like he'll do like sex work stuff for gay guys. And it's like, I do want I'm like, I don't. I wouldn't do it myself. No, I don't think there's anything wrong with it, but I I have wondered before. I'm like, how far could I get just doing And I wouldn't talk into sexy voice. I would just I would do phone sex in the voice that I am talking in right now, Like how far could I get? Being like I want to touch your penis? Yes? That is a that is a mighty fine penis. It sounds like you have there, sir, Like can I make fifteen dollars doing that? I don't know. Maybe maybe one day we'll find a wait if people stop listening to this podcast, that's what I'll do. Hey, folks, this is Lyle. I am very excited to announce that I am going back on tour in twenty twenty four to do Therapy Gecko Live all across the country. If you've never been to one of my live shows before, they're basically like giant group Gecko therapy sessions where people from the audience come on stage to talk to a gecko about whatever they want, just like we do right here on the podcast. Plus I mix in a few stories and presentations and little tidbits from my own life. Tickets are available right now at Therapy geckotour dot com, or you can find the link in the episode description. I'm announcing many more cities in the second half of the year, but right now tickets are on sale. Four Phoenix, Arizona, Louisville, Kentucky, Saint Louis, Missouri, Orlando, Florida, Tampa, Florida, Miami, Florida, Boston, Massachusetts, Denver, Colorado, Syracuse, New York, Albany, New York, Hartford, Connecticut, Las Vegas, Nevada, Salt Lake City, Utah, Nashville, Tennessee, Huntsville, Alabama, Chicago, Illinois, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, San Jose, California, San Francisco, California, Portland, Oregon, and Seattle, Washington. And you can get tickets for all of those cities at therapygeckotour dot com. If you didn't hear me say your city, you can still go to the link and hit the RSVP button to get notified for when I do come to your city in the second half of the year. This is my third tour so far, and I think it's gonna be sick, so I hope to see you there. Thanks all from Gauge. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up man?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is this Gauge?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sweet sweet mon?
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, so Gauge.
Speaker 2: What's up man? How's life?
Speaker 1: Pretty good? Pretty dang good. You know, I made a pretty big move recently. I cannot mind. I moved from California to Louisiana.
Speaker 2: That's not the thing of the move. I thought you were going to say you moved from California to like Uzbeka, Stan or something that would be a big California to Illinois or wherever. You just said. That's not that bad. There's still I mean, every state is the same. I've been to. I've been to most of the states. I haven't been to all of them, but I've been to most of them, and they all are the same. I'm sorry. Well maybe not exactly the same, but they all have the same gist. There's a seven eleven, there's people walking around, there's I'm sure sure, Okay, Well, gage Go Ahead has.
Speaker 1: Gotten a very happy vibe. Well, you know, being in the South, I guess I have not experienced the South too much. Anybody on the West coast, I would highly suggest just getting out, just traveling. I think that's what you gotta do, experience some of the states.
Speaker 2: Where did you move? Why did you move from California to Louisiana.
Speaker 1: We can get oh, we can get pretty deep into it, but uh, I'll just give you the gist of it. I was just paying a lot in a rent. As soon as I turned eighteen. My brother was having me paid like a thousand a month, and I was like covering everything. We're talking rent, electricity. But during that year, like to two years, there was like on and off where I didn't have wife. During the summer, I didn't have a c And what really happened, what really went down, is one year my brother got a girlfriend right, completely, like completely blindsided me and decided to go on a trip to like Las Vegas with his girlfriend. And they went and they got married, and like when he came home, he's like, Hey, this is your new sister in law. And I'm like, what what in the world? Like the whole the whole world kind of got turned upside down. She was living with us for a couple of years, so it was as, wow, but do you not like this person? Well, she just she was so new in my life, you know, she wasn't She like came in my life for like a week and then she was permanently there. She was very childish. She had like a lot of uh, what's the word, just childish behaviors. You know. She she wouldn't talk to me that much. It was very strange. But I'm gonna ge I'm gonna cut down. This is gonna get real serious, because I don't think I've heard anyone speak about this. But what happened was my brother and his girlfriend they had a child together, and they went through the whole thing, right, having a child, staying up late, changing diapers, arguing all night, like arguing and yelling with the baby in their hands type shit. So it got bad. And what happened one night was I was off at a friend's house. I came home. I pull up into my driveway and there's like, well, I'm getting like shakiness in my voice. There's like two cop cars in front of my driveway. I'm like, what the fuck's going on. They're like, hey, you need to call your brother. You need to call someone. You don't know what's going on. I'm like, no, no idea.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Call my brother. He talk to me on the phone. He's like, hey, man, I'm really sorry you got to hear this, but your little sister just passed away. Like I'm at the hospital right now with Rose. We're trying to figure out what happened. And I'm just completely blowed away. I like pull over the side of the road, like breathing heavy. I'm just like whoa, Like, this is my brother's first kid, and I was shit. I was one of my twenty years so I was like nineteen, So it was just heavy on me. And so I stayed with my other brother who lived in San Diego also for a minute. I'm just a week just to give him some space.
Speaker 2: The whole hold on when when one second here man, you said your your your niece passed away. When you said little sister, you mean was it your your niece?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm my niece.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I'm sorry to hear that. That's that's wild, man. Do you do you know what happened?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was SID Sudden infant death syndrome.
Speaker 5: It's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something where she might have choked on the blanket or on spit or something.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So it was one of those just random horrific accidents that happened mm hm. And so yeah, I was living with my other brother for a week and I had to take some time off. Once I came back, him and his wife there's like a I don't know the whole thing, but there's like a rate of divorce that happens when the baby passens away. It's just they're not they're either going to stay together they're not. And so they decided to split up, and it was it was so hard on my brother. He was like such a strong it's like, you know that cliche of a man who never shows his feelings, who always is very it's the word here, he's closed. Yeahs very mechanical. He likes to think things in a logical way. That's what I was wenting before. He's very logical, so like when feelings are involved, he's very closed off. He doesn't open up. So that was like having cry in my arms as I held him, Like it just it shook me because he was always my rock and seeing my rock like waiver and it was hard. But dude, that was me in the crazy Like that was one of the crazier parts. Like also while they were in Las Vegas, I had to bail him out of jail. I had to pay like five hundred dollars to a bail court.
Speaker 2: It sounds as though to me that I mean, I'm I'm very sorry to hear what happened to your brother. But it does sound as though to me that that the relationship between them two uh dissipating. Sounds like it was for the best if they were fighting all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it definitely was for the best. But it was one of those things. It affected me when I didn't think it would, and I kept telling myself that just doesn't affect me. I'm strong, you know, that's not my relationship. But when when they're arguing every night and like he would he would get like violent, but he never like would hit her. He would like push her maybe like for some reason, lay on top of her, like take her keys. Like one time. He's a mechanic, right, so he took off the wheel off her car so she couldn't leave the house. Like just like really weird kind of messed up shit that like it kind of doesn't see messed up, but it is.
Speaker 2: Kind of fucked.
Speaker 3: Ugh.
Speaker 2: Isn't that like false? That's like false imprisonment, right?
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well anyway, I'm not a lawyer, Gecko, I'm a gecko. Get go, So gauge you, I mean, your brother is in this crazy toxic relationship, this horrible thing happens, and then you you're like, I'm just I got to just get the fuck out of here and move somewhere else. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the family in Louisiana in New Orleans, actually they I helped them move here two years prior to this all happening because they're living in San Diego too, but it's so expensive in California right now. It's a gas prices, property taxes and all that. So they moved out here and they have like a nice like two story house and pond and you know, backyard and stuff, and like while they were moving, they kept trying to ask me because I've always been moving around between my brothers and living with like other people, that they're like, hey, you should come live with us, like we have a family already because they have adopted family. They took me in and it's been it's been really nice. I mean having to work straight from moving has been a little tough because I had to start this construction job like a week in. But it's really good money. I'm making twenty dollars an hour and I'm working five days a week, so I can't complain. Really, that's a lot better than what other people have out here.
Speaker 2: So all right, so you moved from California to Louisiana. You got your construction site job. Do you have any friends out there? Like what do you or do you have a good community?
Speaker 1: No? Not really, I don't have any friends because I just haven't built anything. I haven't gone to any school. All the guys i'm working with you like thirty forties, fifties, you know, construction job guys. So I'm just kind of loaning it. I got some family coming over for Christmas in a little bit. But other than that, I think it's just been a just kind of loaning it.
Speaker 2: Why'd you pick Louisiana of all places in the entire world, honey?
Speaker 1: To many people are telling me that it's just because I didn't have to pay rent. I don't have to pay rent. Mom love with them right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So you're living with your you're living with your extended family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're they're like adopted family, right they adopted. Okay, I'm not related to them at all through blood.
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Are you? Do you? What are your What are your plans moving forward? Are you gonna leave Louisiana?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I haven't. I wanted to try it out, you know. I think maybe I feel like, if you're gonna stay here anywhere, or stay any place, you got to at least be there for a year or two. But I'm sure I heard the heat is intolerable sometimes and you're just sweating, like it's that different type of stuff that I don't know if you've experienced that, gig, but I got to experience a little bit when I came out here in July. It was hot. You can't escape you, you can get wet, but it still cleans back on you.
Speaker 2: So do you still Are you still in contact with your brother at all? Do you still talk to him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I cut off communication just because it was just too much. It was I just didn't feel like it. I just didn't. I felt like he could contact me if he if he wanted to, you know, but you know, I got a crazier one for his Geck wanted to tell you for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh this is like, wait, this isn't even what you wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: I mean, that was sort of what I want to talk about, but this is what I've originally been calling for.
Speaker 2: Okay, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: So I'm originally from South Dakota. I was born on the reservation as a little Native American boy. My last name, I don't think anyone cares. My last name is bad heart bull. So it's like three words. And my whole life ever once been like, oh you have such a cool last name, blah blah blah. And so let's see, in South Dakota, I was living with my mom and dad, right. My dad, he was just kind of like an alcoholic Native American guy, like he didn't have a real job, and it got to the point where he was like abusing my mom too much, to where my mom said, Okay, I got to get my little boy out of here. So she decided to take a bus from South Dakota all the way down to San Diego. And that story was like, well, it wasn't too crazy, but we just lost our stuff halfway in Colorado. We're homeless for like a week, and then a really really nice samaritan actually with food stamps. He got us food and the rest of our ticket back to California. But I lost my game boy on the way, so that kind of sucks. But on the way once we got to California's right. I didn't know this, but I had other brothers growing up. I was just me and my mom my dad, and I didn't know. But once we got there, my mom had to take a cab from downtown San Diego to like Inland. It's like one hundred dollars cab there. And we show up to the house and my brother's not there, but all his roommates are, and his roommates had never met my mom. Don't know what I look like and they're just they're like confused as ship. So they called the cops, and the cops get there, and my mom she's schizophrenic and diabetic, and when we lost all our stuff, she also lost all her medication, so she was kind of in and out with episodes. She had like schizophrenic episodes, and she just didn't know where she was or I don't even know how we got there, to be honest, but I ended up falling asleep in the back of that cop car because I was just so tired. I had no I had flip flop songs, some shorts and tank top and I woke up and then we were in the hospital with my mom because she was getting medication. That's when my brother for the first time. And so my brother, his name is Nate. He he's the one who ended up getting custody of me once my mom left because he saw my mom and he knew that she couldn't take care of me. So it was just that time. Uh GEK, I love you, man, might have.
Speaker 2: Well gage if you got to go, you gotta go. Thanks for telling us about all this stuff, and uh, good luck to you in the future. Man. I'm sorry that your life has been filled with so much crazy stuff at such a young age. But you know, keep keep on gak. You seem like a nice, sweet guy. I think hopefully you've you've paid your metaphysical dues to this universe and it'll reward you at some point. I think it will.
Speaker 1: I hope, so, gek, I sure, hope. So I'm going to keep keep on going, you know, try to spread the positivity and keep going. Really, that's all you could do. Man, Take every day as another chance to keep fighting for what's right.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll take care gage, Thank.
Speaker 1: You, Thank you again. I'm going.
Speaker 4: Yuck.
Speaker 2: Hey, who's this, Chuck? How are you, Chuck? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: How you doing? I'm good?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm actually doing pretty okay right now? Man? What'd you want to talk about today?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I wanted to talk about how I got a guy out of jail that was wrongly convicted a murder.
Speaker 2: Wow? What are you a how'd you do that? What are you? Are you a a cop? Are you a lawyer? Are you dude?
Speaker 4: Listen to this? I was I was an intern. It was it was literally it was literally crazy. I was an intern.
Speaker 2: Tell me more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, So I was interning at this law firm. Law firmsuse I thought I wanted to be a lawyer, right, and they just had me to do like paperwork and ship And then one day some dude sent in a letter about how he was in jail for this murder he didn't commit, and they took the case on pro bono and we were like, yeah, bro, you're here, so like you might as well help out with the case. And I was like, I was like okay, cool. So yeah, like had to like meet this dude in prison and like like all the autopsy pictures and like all this crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Wow. Well, so he was wrongly accused of murder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mmm dude. So so, like the story is that they robbed the taco bell and then like murdered this woman, but it was the guy that was with him, but the police department was corrupt in the lady who was interrogating the guy who actually did it sucked the dude's dick in the interrogation room. And then yeah, and then the police department didn't want to like have that like have like that press out, so they like convicted the guy who was wrongly prisoned, so like that pressed and get out.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Okay, who's sucked who's dick in the interrogation room?
Speaker 4: All right, Like the interrogator sucked the person who's like, who actually did it? He confessed the interrogation room. The interrogator said, this is the last piece of aster you're ever going to get. Sucked his dick and it was the granddaughter of like the chief of police.
Speaker 2: Dude, you're bullsh there's no way that, no, dude, straight up.
Speaker 4: So, like they convicted the guy who actually went to jail, which was his buddy that was like with him.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm gonna try to all right, I'm gonna explain this from how I understand it. So a guy murders someone, right, and then he gets interrogated and the interrogator says, you're going to jail, and this is the last piece of ass you're going to get, and then sucks his dick. And then because the police didn't want the press of that coming out, they let the guy go and imprisoned someone else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it was the interrogator was the police chief's daughter. And it was like obviously when I was working on it, it was like fifteen. It was like fifteen twenty years, so it was all like really shitty recordings.
Speaker 2: And what's happened in like the two thousands?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so the other recordings are really bad and really chopping, and the recordings got put into evidence like four days after they were recorded, so they alously altered it so you couldn't hear anything with the interrogation.
Speaker 2: Well god, damn, yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was it was cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, now, liked did it ever come out? Did the story ever come out?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: What I mean once he got out, he was kind of just like, so he had a daughter, so he's in jail for twenty years, so I just want to use like an email, like how to make an email?
Speaker 2: And okay, well what happened to the guy who got a blowjob? Is? Did he go to jail?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Nothing, because he was already tried. I mean from what I understand and like I said, as an intern, but yeah, he didn't go to jokes didn't have any DNA evidence because they didn't have anything on them because obviously they altered the voice recordings and shit.
Speaker 2: That's fucking bizarre, man. Dude's wow, what a summer internship, dude?
Speaker 4: I literally yeah, it was like nineteen, like doing all this crazy shit. They didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 2: What are you doing now?
Speaker 4: I work in sales now, okay, I have I'm.
Speaker 2: Still having trouble and I don't I know people. I know. I know people say all kinds of outlandish things on here, and I typically believe them, but this one, I'm not. Well I would I don't think you would lie to me.
Speaker 4: Well hear me out, So yeah, dude, the whole thing was crazy, But the part about like the interrogator and stuff like, the issue is too like everyone's dead now, Like the chief of fleets is dead, the cops that arrested them as they're dead, so like there's not really any beside some choppy voice recordings and what she said. There's not really any like any way to prove it, which is why he's not in jail.
Speaker 2: Well, ship man, what do you sell now?
Speaker 4: I'd sell TV ads?
Speaker 2: You sell tv ads. It's so much more boring than what you just subscribed to.
Speaker 4: Me, dude, so much more boring.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Do you like life?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean it's cool. I saw you with Charlotte. That was pretty lit.
Speaker 2: Oh that that was fun. Yeah, that wasn't it. That was a good time. Oh, I'm so happy that everyone. I'm so happy that every the callers are organically mentioning my live shows so that I can get people to buy tickets to them. That's cool, man, that's cool. How am I bro? I'm uh, I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm fine. I'm like a little uh.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel weird. I feel weird airing my shit. It's so weird because, like I I've been thinking about this a lot. I feel it makes me like when I talk about things that are wrong that are going on with me in my personal life, I am like, oh, I'm like putting myself out there and maybe I'll regret that one day, But I don't like part of me to my core is like I should be open about my life, Like what do I have to who gives shit?
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what am I So people know that I'm a little sad? You know what? Does that affect me? Negative? Or people can use that against me? I don't know what's the point of hiding go? Or maybe it just feels weird to me to like use this podcast as my personal therapy. But maybe that's helpful to people who are listening, and that's a worthwhile reason to do it. So so I don't know, I'm also I'm I'm I'm neurotic about it, but how many i'm you know, I think I'm being a baby, to be honest, I think I think when all's said and done, I was on Reddit yesterday, I was like really depressed yesterday and then I went on Reddit and I saw this post about this this guy who just got put in a wheelchair, and I was reading it and I was like, oh, I'm fine, you know what I mean being a baby, right, Like, nothing close to any of the worst possible things that could happen to me, like like a serious injury or death of the family or or or sickness has happened to me. And yeah, I'm fine whatever. You know, I think I'm being a baby.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've seen a lot of really happy people in wheelchairs.
Speaker 2: I guess, so, yeah, I guess. I guess you can still play basketball.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fall out, do some tricks. Yeah, dude, I mean you're allowed to be bummed out?
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: I don't like when people say, like, like when people say, like it's okay to be sad, Like, what is that? That doesn't mean any What does that it's okay to be sad and that means nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm saying, like, you don't have to compare yourself, like just because you're on a podcast like helping people out, you don't have to like be like all this person, is it worse than me? I'm not allowed to be bummed out?
Speaker 2: No, No, but that's not It's not about the reason I don't like the phrase it's okay to be sad or like, because it's not about like, there's nothing I don't I'm not. I don't need permission from anyone to do any to do to feel feelings like I'm allowed to be allowed by by what force, by what person? By There's no I don't need permission to feel my feelings. There's no organization or entity that I need a stamp of approval on my emotions for. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking like when I talk about like, oh, there's a kids dying in the streets and people in wheelchairs and stuff, that's me thinking, like it's me trying to change my perspective and be grateful for the things in my life that are going well, because that's all you all you fucking have really is your perspective. Like the mind can make a hell out of of heaven and a heaven out of hell, right, because like you could be you could be living a really awesome life. I'm living a really on paper cool life, but I'm my perspective and my brain is like just downer, yeah, and that's that's that's a function of my own perspective. And you could be you could have uh a shittier you can be kind of a shitty life. I've talked to people who have like kind of shitty lives, but there they are just happy to be like alive at all. Like their perspective and their brain is good, and so that's what informs their state of being more than anything else. And so like I just I hate I hate the whole you're allowed to be. That doesn't make any sense. It's like when people, well, I like, I've been thinking about this a lot because this is this is another Reddit thing, like I read am I the Asshole? You know you ever read am I the Asshole? Like people people talk about like, oh, you're valid in your feelings, right, I guess I get I guess I get what that means, right, You're saying like like you're saying like according to the normal baseline of what is considered rational by society and rational by the opinion of other sane human beings. Am I rational in my feelings? I you know that makes sense?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: That makes sense when I think about it like that. Maybe that's maybe that's what allowed to be said or okay, to feel the way means, But I still it still just makes me think of like some kind of like authority or something that I'm trying to appeal to, which doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it could be worse. I mean, you could be imprisoned for murder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while the other guy gets a blowjob and runs away. I deal man, But yeah, I guess that's time. I feel good right now because I'm I'm dressed kind of I'm in a gecko, sup. But I'm alive and awake and speaking words, and I'm not Yes, I woke up at okay, but this is the last I'm gonna talk about myself, and then we'll take another call. But this I woke up it in the middle of the night yesterday and went to the bodega down the street from me, and I got a you Who. And I was like a crack addict. I like, got a you Who. And then I went back and I drank it outside of the bodega, and then I just would I kept going in the bodega and back out, like I went in and out and in and out, just like looking at the treats and being like, should I get another tree? And I didn't get another you Who, but I wanted one. And I stayed up until five o'clock in the morning watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And so that's how I'm doing. That's so that's my answer to your question. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 4: Yeah? You judge yourself by your intent and everybody else by their actions.
Speaker 2: Ah yeah, Yeah, that's true. That's a very true one. I could go on a whole rant about that, but I won't. We'll save it for another call. Take care of buddy. Thank you very much for calling.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, Who is this?
Speaker 6: This is Wendy.
Speaker 2: How old are you? Wendy?
Speaker 6: I am twenty one?
Speaker 2: Rock and roll Wendy, Wendy, Wendy, what's going on? Wendy? How's life.
Speaker 6: Well, it's been a bit stressful.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Well, first of all, I've been hiding my relationship with my boyfriend from my dad for almost five years, and I'm afraid to tell him.
Speaker 2: Why have you been hiding this relationship?
Speaker 6: Well, my dad he's kind of like he's very, very strict, and well, he doesn't let us go out anywhere. It all started when I'm sorry, I'm a bit nervous.
Speaker 2: No, don't worry about it.
Speaker 6: But when I was in high school in twenty seventeen, I met this guy and we hit it off really well, and I started texting him, I started talking, and then in twenty nineteen he asked me to be his girlfriend. So I said yes, And he lives an hour away from me, and I used to sneak out, like.
Speaker 2: Can I ask how old this guy was.
Speaker 6: At the time. When I was sixteen, he was eighteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not the big of a deal. Okay. And then you've been keeping this from your dad because he's strict.
Speaker 6: Yes, and he's also like very verbally abusive.
Speaker 2: Do you live with him?
Speaker 6: No, But he's in the process of moving out and I am almost done with my college. I just have a year in nine months left, and I'm afraid if I tell my dad that, hey, I'm moving out, you know, he's going to hold a judge on me and he's not going to want to communicate with me anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, well listen, okay, So you you're you're finishing up college very soon? You said yes, okay, And do you have a job lined up? Do you have a way to financially support yourself? If I sound like da.
Speaker 6: For now, I only I work out a hotel. I'm a housekeeper.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, Okay, So you have the means to move out of your dad's house.
Speaker 6: Yes, I do, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, And uh look, here's the thing. If if you're an adult and you're twenty one and you're living with your dad is making you your life suck. I see why you would want to move. I mean, you're afraid that he that he won't want to talk to you anymore if you move.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because there was this thing happened between my sister and him. They had some kind of conflict. She's nineteen, and I guess I had like this huge argument and my sister literally just walked out. Okay, and then like kirk, communication off with her.
Speaker 2: I don't know your dad. I'm not gonna pretend like I know you're dead, But like, your parents are not allowed to possess you, especially when you're an adult. They're not allowed to possess you. They're not allowed to get you know. It's weird for them to get upset and weird when you go out and try to live your life. I don't know why they do that. I don't know why your dad's the way he is. I'm not gonna pretend like I know about any of this shit. But like you know, your dad wanting to not talk to you because you are no longer under his control financially and living in his house is his problem, you know. I mean, you, as an adult with a job, are endowed with the privilege of living your own fucking life, you know. And I'm not going to tell you what to do, Wendy, but you know, I think in general it's probably a good idea to take advantage of that endowment and go live your own life.
Speaker 6: What if he says no, will I just keep my relationship a secret?
Speaker 2: What if your dad says no to you moving out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you want him to hold I don't have to hold a grudge against me. I want him to be at my wedding.
Speaker 2: If we ever get married. Wendy, your dad can't say no to you moving out. You're an adult.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry to hear about this, but uh, you know I again, I you know, dude, I wish you. I wish you luck in in trying to, you know, take control of your own life. Should I just like to tell him the truth?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like everything at once? Okay, Dad, I mean I've been hiding for your relationship, and I'm gonna move out.
Speaker 2: These these are all good. These are good things, though, Wendy. And it's your dad's problem if he doesn't want to be happy for you. You're an adult, you have a job, you have a relationship that makes you happy, and you're gonna go out and be an independent human being. These are all good things, Wendy. I don't want you to be looking at them as bad. These are all good things. I'm very It makes me very sorry to hear that your dad has caused you to frame them as bad. But you you and you know you can't control what other people do. But you know, at a certain point, I think you just kind of stand up to him. And be like, you know, you're you. You gotta go live your own life, Wendy. I'm like, these are these are not bad things, these are not shameful things.
Speaker 6: You're right, I'm just trying tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Fuck it, Okay, okay, good luck. And it'll probably be difficult at the beginning, but you know, as you get older, I think it'll be easier and you'll be glad you did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you, get go. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Of course, have a good night, Wendy.
Speaker 6: Thank you. Bye.
Speaker 1: Never goes all the line taking your phone calls every night, everything goes to side. You're teaching you cloud every life.
Speaker 2: That is not really an expert