Speaker 1: I lasted maybe three and a half rides.
Speaker 2: Shaw was out of there.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, I can't take this l So I told her that I heard something like somebody coming through the front door Traditional parents.
Speaker 1: She freaked out.
Speaker 2: She was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She ran downstairs. She hid me in the closet.
Speaker 2: Now she found a way to lie because you a minute.
Speaker 1: It was too much excitement and that started.
Speaker 2: You are too good at a live Welcome to decisions decisions. I don't think you should say decisions decisions.
Speaker 1: It sounded like you was talking to cursing.
Speaker 2: You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. Oh you want to say together the decisions decisions.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, y'all, it's another episode of Desizyl Desizyalls.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl.
Speaker 4: Man DyB aka Pegan Marcle aka Peg the Sigion aka Peg Bundy aka Debt Bitch.
Speaker 2: I'm weezy, y'all. If you're watching the YouTube, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're welcome, because wow, I don't know if you noticed, and I didn't want to be rude. You came and gave me a hug, but I was already looking at your breast and I was like fuck. I think I just got caught like and also when you gave me a hug, my face went right there.
Speaker 1: So I felt like did I hit you with it?
Speaker 4: I mean it was like I didn't want to motorbole, but I did out of respect.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask for concept first.
Speaker 4: Wow, even when I see all your clips online, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, can they just crop it like it should be neck up? No, I'm not gonna now.
Speaker 4: If you want to see and extend it past the day, which you have to, you gotta go in support thick Threats podcast.
Speaker 5: You do.
Speaker 4: I had the pleasure of meeting Patrick on his show Red Bull i Q and then you know, just following Patrick, Nancy and you, I was like, well now I really like him.
Speaker 2: By the way, and.
Speaker 4: I saw I said Patrick and persephone. It's giving power of the PEAT. So we're doing That's that's the outlly for today. We're gonna lean in so all the PEAT things, especially because we did that far book No Holds Barred, make sure y'all go cup that. So we're gonna talk about all things like pain, pleasure, progression.
Speaker 2: That period, AUDI period, all the piece.
Speaker 4: All the beat penis. Can you think of any of this sexual words. Are we gonna talk about pegging? Because with you what's crazy is the last time we had podcasters on we allowed them to ask us questions.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that. This is about y'all bitches.
Speaker 4: Okay, my god damn research and I got fucking questions dropped like seven peg nicknames, I mean, unprovoked. And that's why I did it, because this whole episode, y'all gonna get a lot of.
Speaker 2: It's here.
Speaker 4: Okay, before we get started though, Big Threats Podcast.
Speaker 2: How the fun did y'all get together in doing this podcast?
Speaker 4: Y'all have a lot of really interesting takes, but also y'all dive into how did this happen?
Speaker 6: We had an opportunity to My manager actually brought us an opportunity to do a podcast on Revolt and so we were just like, yeah, I mean I've been on his his individual The Cloudy podcast a few times and the fans really liked us together on screen, so we was just like, yeah, let's do it. So we started came up with the concept of Twitter threads, threads everywhere, and you know, he kind of from there, but.
Speaker 2: Was it because yeah, I think is you right? Because you do not?
Speaker 1: No, I'm not thick, but I mean we were.
Speaker 2: Thinking like this.
Speaker 3: It was interesting stuff that we were getting into. You know, yeah, you ain't got Gert. I missed a chance to say I'm thick.
Speaker 2: I think I'm good.
Speaker 4: Was surprised because I've always looked at you. It's kind of like this.
Speaker 2: Clean cut him.
Speaker 4: No really, because you gotta think that red Bull, So I'm thinking he's a clean cut host. And even some of the things that they were saying about Patrick Whye, so like, oh yeah, you get like mold anybody's great, you know, a little curse ready and they don't mean nothing.
Speaker 2: So then I'll start finding all clips online like she brought it out of them. Oh no, not scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think I think Red Bull might be the cleanest thing I do only so thick threads.
Speaker 6: We just go over redded Twitter Instagram carousels and we find like the craziest, wildest threads that we can and we just go over them and we have Yeah, like you said, interesting takes, because.
Speaker 4: The craziest one y'all seen in a while, because we got one for you that Mandy found on Twitter.
Speaker 1: It's tough because we've been switching it up.
Speaker 3: It started off with like crazy stories and like sexual stuff, and then it kind of like opened up, like we do stuff that's just like straight up interesting or funny. We just kind of keep it all over the place. Each episode is different.
Speaker 2: Now that's not to be sexual.
Speaker 3: We just did one that was like it was a Reddit thread that was based saying, like, what's something that was normal in your house growing up that you thought it was normal until somebody looked at you horrified?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what were some of the Wait, first off, do y'all have anything about y'all child that y'all thought?
Speaker 1: No, I feel like I knew what was universally strange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I been a naked house, like my mom would be naked me.
Speaker 1: That was one of them.
Speaker 4: Actually, oh yeah, I don't think that's I don't think that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it was.
Speaker 3: It was basically them saying that they didn't see being naked as so sexual because there they grew up in a house that was naked all the time, you know, but I get it, like were they naked when people were over?
Speaker 2: No, so that to disconnect with the dad didn't do it if you grew.
Speaker 3: Up in an open shit house house, like even when you have people over, like you close the door. Imagine being at somebody's house for the first time and you see their mom shitting.
Speaker 2: That relationship is cook. I can't talk to her to that for at least.
Speaker 1: The clip is one.
Speaker 4: Of those ships where they're straining, like you gotta like like you.
Speaker 2: Even hear them.
Speaker 6: You hear it like as you're approaching the bathroom and it's just plopping on like.
Speaker 2: Somebody it's crazy.
Speaker 4: She's like, no, hell now, Now this isn't a key part of the show, but we added a new segment so kind of an icebreaker. We're now getting our guests to play truth or Dare now because the last guest chose to both say truth. I want you guys to decide who's doing the truth and who's doing the dare and I have one.
Speaker 1: You gotta predecide who's Oh yeah, who's doing the truth?
Speaker 2: You can't hear the options. You cannot hear the options first, So who's doing the truth? Who's doing this?
Speaker 1: Like you could do the there.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's what the people want to that's what we want. Who the hell wants to see me do push ups.
Speaker 2: Of the podcast? Everything is audible. If that tells you anything.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: Still okay, so you're gonna do the trip, I'll the truth, okay.
Speaker 2: So well, hell wants to see me. You see, niggas be so scared of a dare, and that day I was just scared of the dare. I was doing it for entertainment. Patrick, thinking that this show.
Speaker 4: May be sexually related, and he's like, let's just get people what they won't. Oh yeah, they both did truth, and I was like, truth is always the easy way out.
Speaker 2: I said, fuck that. I'm not allowing niggas to choose anymore truth are there? We shouldn't go to do it, Jane.
Speaker 1: Since I got to do a dare? Oh not to maybe switch the segment.
Speaker 2: So Pat Patrick your truth.
Speaker 4: I would love you to share what your most memorable or awkward sexual experience was and why most awkward?
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, so you cut the memorable It was.
Speaker 2: Memorable if you were, Why was it memorable? What made it so awkward as well?
Speaker 3: I got a good awkward one. This was long long ago, okay, I was. I was at this girl's house and she was Her family was very traditional, okay, meaning a nigga in the house would be a disaster.
Speaker 2: She was white.
Speaker 3: She was I'm not gonna say what race she is, but she was of the Asian she was. She was of the Asian culture.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh so a nigga in the house. That's what I'm saying in the house.
Speaker 1: No, that too, that too. But you want to add insult to injuries.
Speaker 2: Did you have the dreads then too?
Speaker 1: Kind of offended by that, but.
Speaker 2: Adds a little Asian anger.
Speaker 1: I was playing with you, so no, we we we were. We were good because they were gone right, And man, two, I lasted maybe three and a half rides. No, three and a half.
Speaker 2: I was out of there.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was out of there, but I was embarrassed.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, I can't take this l So I basically I told her that I heard something like somebody come through the front door, and she, you know.
Speaker 1: Traditional parents.
Speaker 2: She freaked out. She was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: She ran out there. She told me she hid me in the closet.
Speaker 2: Now she found a way to lie because you were a mini I was. I was.
Speaker 1: I was out of there. I was out of there.
Speaker 3: It was because it was like, oh no, we might not we might get caught, you know.
Speaker 1: It was too much excitement.
Speaker 4: And then started, you are too good of a liar, and now I feel like you're a fucking liar.
Speaker 2: No, lie, you've up with that quickest? That is really what do you mean quickest?
Speaker 4: Fun?
Speaker 3: That was the I was in high school, so probably like smart nigga seventeen what no, I mean?
Speaker 1: The thing was was like I think we all knew what would happen if her parents came home. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It chokes and you said, I got a lot about it.
Speaker 1: It was like we shouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was like it was stress, you know what I mean. And then it happened. Boy.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't know her ethnicity, but one of my homegirls, she's Chinese and Korean. She was like joking about how she can always tell the dude to Asian woes for the first time, Like how do you know? She's like they come quick. She's like they're just they literally are looking at me. They're like overwhelmed by me. They're like looking at my body.
Speaker 2: I knew I was part Asian.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm just saying I have that's just gonna slide some self compliments.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she said that basically what will happened is it's like she said, less than a minute, she said, and it's always the first martial arts grip or just a lot of niggas.
Speaker 2: Is out here lying about why they're coming quick?
Speaker 1: Why you got a pivot to that?
Speaker 4: Why can't we just ask they do they do? Okay, I know I've been lied to, period. Guess the niggas. Has a dude ever been on the outside of you before he came?
Speaker 2: Well, just looked at me like, Okay.
Speaker 6: When I was in college, we were in the club and I know, I know one hundred percent I was dancing with this dude and he a hundred percy like you know, you know that give rate?
Speaker 2: Wow, you know dancing, Yeah, the rhythm switch And.
Speaker 1: Then I look back and you know you was smoking a cigarette. I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: My first thick girl last year, and I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 2: It was me and my boyfriend.
Speaker 4: When she left, I said, oh, nigg I understand, now, I understand.
Speaker 3: So I had my first thick girl. You mean like you ate you ate your first thick girl.
Speaker 4: Okay, but like it was so overwhelming to me because I just, for one, you have to remember too, if you aren't thick, being with a thick girl makes.
Speaker 2: You feel like shit.
Speaker 4: Like it just I was always scared to approach because I'm just like, damn, I got a little bit.
Speaker 2: I think they won't be into me either.
Speaker 1: You were scared to approach.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I'm just thinking, like, but you got titty's ass, and so maybe this is what you want. When we was fucking and she turned around and I'm watching her fuck my nigga, I was like, oh, she is still like.
Speaker 1: You kicked out.
Speaker 4: He would always tell me, like, Yo, My friends used to think I was crazy for going to BBW parties because I was like, oh, yeah, in New York, like they having club nights, there's sex clubs and they have BBW Knights. I'm going to Jamaica and one of the other groups that's going to be there is ran. One of the other groups is run by a woman named Misty. She does BBW parties over throughout the country, where literally all the women that are at this party are going to be plus is.
Speaker 1: They're like a weight limit, do they have like way ins? And they'd be like, na, you're not three hundred.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because that's actually the first ever sex club I went to and at the time, I was like, too thirty, so I was bigger and I'm five to one, so I was definitely and I went I was like, well, I feel let's be very clear, I felt small there at the w W party, but I was gonna sounds like a good time. Yeah wow, But what's the major? Which girl seven feet tall?
Speaker 1: Like bitch?
Speaker 2: I was two thirty stove you like.
Speaker 4: I hate, I literally hate the conversations about women in weight because it could women could be the same exact weight, but dependent it looks so different. Damn it looks when you said five to one and then you said two thirty.
Speaker 1: I said, OK, yeah, you know what I meant.
Speaker 4: But what's what's amazing A lot of thow is the men that go to those parties. You feel just like but you feel desired because the men are there because these are the type of women. They haven't a lot of times niggas like big bitches in private and were they A lot of it was like really small guys. I used to say when I was the biggest bro, all my niggas had like eight pecks or did like we're Jim bros. Jim bros love a big bitch. They just do the craziest thing. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: To me, it is.
Speaker 4: Because Jim bros being so obsessed with themselves. And then you have society shaming women for thinking they're not taking care of themselves and that's why they're bigger.
Speaker 2: But you're you're you.
Speaker 3: Hang out with a bigger say you can have a good cheat day.
Speaker 4: That just said, like, why would you would you hang out with a girl who hang who is always at the gym?
Speaker 1: You hang out and you get some Wendy's and stuff.
Speaker 2: And the chat day is crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, whoever would you want to hang out with on those on those days you just said, Jim rats be like stressed out.
Speaker 1: They're always working out there, always waking up early. You hang out with a big girl.
Speaker 2: Boom p f chains. That's that's what you that's what you would want.
Speaker 1: That's that's your girls supposed to bring you peace? This is.
Speaker 2: You know what I see what you're doing? Peace supposed to.
Speaker 4: Persephanie. You have the deer, okay, and what we need? What am I doing with these titties?
Speaker 1: Well, we know what am I doing with these.
Speaker 4: Titties's what I need you to do right now actually is leave a voice note to one of your partners, your niggas you're fucking and pretty much tell them something sexy and hopefully they respond before the end of the podcast. But I want you to go ahead and voice note something. They'd be like, oh, record it up, yes, you know what. Actually, if he got what was my most awful sexual leginerians.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 4: If you want I just got dared to do something, I'm gonna choose you.
Speaker 2: You can say it. No, that don't make it fun. Say something now.
Speaker 6: I can make a voice note like like on the voice recorder.
Speaker 1: Say that out loud.
Speaker 4: Now you ain't got nobody who's dick you sucker right now? That be like, man, I can't wait to put your shit in my mouth again.
Speaker 1: Do y'all leave voice notes like that to like real nigga.
Speaker 4: I'll be asking niggas for that nut man, like I missed that the nut. I text the niggas straight to the nut. I would say, I still feel your dick in my stomach and we suck three weeks ago.
Speaker 1: That's just like that. That's better than straight up for the nut.
Speaker 4: See, I will say that, and I think I get a little too theatric I'll be like I'm still there, like I'll start doing this.
Speaker 1: Oh my, the coffee ruins it.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. Yeah, it's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: It's like you.
Speaker 4: If I don't do it, do I have to drink somewhere liquor? Damn champion? Okay, okay, what you said in the last sexy voice message?
Speaker 2: Yeah is the last sec give us a dirty text?
Speaker 6: I oh, dirty text, it's just emojis.
Speaker 2: I'll send a picture you just yeah, you just said talking.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna send.
Speaker 2: Them to me.
Speaker 1: I think I personally would that.
Speaker 2: Then I think you're nuts. Still live good?
Speaker 1: Whatever the hell you said. Yeah, the call was a little crazy, I think yeah, I think a picture would be.
Speaker 5: Better.
Speaker 4: Actually, every time, you know, I want to ask something that I feel like it's ruin in the mood. But I have to know, is it almost overwhelming with how many niggas want to talk about your titties? Like, is it just like does it ever get annoying to the point where you're then actually turned off? Because very man that's getting a chance to be with you, this to me is just on their mind right, and you know it it's like a girl with a crazy fat ass.
Speaker 2: They know it.
Speaker 4: But does it just make you feel like a little too objectified to where you're done?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, because I went through a little phase where I was just like, okay, oh you wanted some hit titties, you know.
Speaker 6: But then I got to the point where I was just like, these are amazing.
Speaker 2: People love this, Like why would I be like you want this?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 6: Why would I shame somebody for wanting this when I'm.
Speaker 2: Not shaving them? Find it you feeling a way?
Speaker 1: No, not anymore.
Speaker 2: They don't hurt like they don't They're not heavy. They pull my shoulders.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, so I have because like my bimbros shoulders like traps.
Speaker 4: My breasts aren't even close to the size of yours. But I'm still a double d. I want them gone like they they especially like every fucking cycle, my tits hurt so bad and because of the weight, like they just hurt when I walk, I can't run, and I don't like wearing bras.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't need titties, and I like.
Speaker 4: To me, also, do you get more white men? And I say this only because black men could give a fuck about it.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's like a h that's a thought from the eighties that carried over.
Speaker 4: I guess when I guess who's always been more like people spend more time on my lower.
Speaker 2: The niggas that fucked me, like thick thighs and like ass.
Speaker 4: But maybe because so their best asset normally is oh no, I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: White women have big tits and no ass. Black women are gonna have.
Speaker 3: So if you if you fucking with a girl who doesn't have titties, you're not gonna talk about titties a lot. Why would you make her feel like shit, You're gonna be like, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Ass, you know what I mean? Why would you? I just feel like I've always had ass in titties and this isn't and I've only fucked like guys.
Speaker 4: I've never fucked white guys, but they've never been like, you know, just thought about my teeth.
Speaker 3: I have a theory that that came from like the Baywatch era, when white women had big fake boobs but.
Speaker 2: Also having big tits and no ass.
Speaker 3: So then that's why I feel like it was split down the middle because white women had big boobs and as they.
Speaker 6: Were just like as Okay, I've had titties as long as I can remember, Like I was a sea cup in the seventh grade.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, and then it just got bigger and bigger.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to jump real quick then to our pain section to ask you this question, why have your tit's ever been in been a hazard or obstacle to somebody, like like like, have they.
Speaker 2: Ever slapped someone in the face?
Speaker 6: Has someone also intentionally yes, okay, unintentionally no, but.
Speaker 2: Intentionally those things that's a misdemeanor.
Speaker 4: Friends, date Patrick, be like, you gotta go look at this titties for two hours.
Speaker 1: I'm professional.
Speaker 4: I love that the comments under everything is I don't know how he does it?
Speaker 2: How can It's just crazy? It's a free post. How does he sit there for Solar?
Speaker 3: I'm like, it's he so often like how would we ever get a show off the ground if I was just like, oh, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Like what do they what do they want from a lot of it?
Speaker 4: Men have no discernment or self control, and I guess that thought's what they're told.
Speaker 1: I don't get why that would even be, Like I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It, Like I mean I'll tell you.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you why, because a lot of times when I do this is overwhelming for people who are not used to it.
Speaker 1: You're used to it.
Speaker 2: You see me all the time.
Speaker 3: Can you just imagine, like every episode I have a panic attack after the intro.
Speaker 6: I have been in situations where guys that have just not been able to say anything to me.
Speaker 2: They just look and I'm like, Hi, tell me what.
Speaker 4: It's like the weirdest reaction you've got from a guy in the street. They're just like, because you don't only have the breast, you have a stallion statue's pretty.
Speaker 2: On top of the titties. Because I've seen because it's pretty on top of.
Speaker 1: It, that's a good hood on top. It's a solid hoodie.
Speaker 2: You look at it your face.
Speaker 1: I think it's just weird.
Speaker 6: I think the weirdest thing is when someone has asked to touch them.
Speaker 4: Yes, and I'm like, yeah, what the fuck? Yeah? Yeah, I'm like, no, okay, can I have a no, I don't know you bugs? Can I touch them?
Speaker 1: And are they real?
Speaker 4: I just I mean they look come on, those look they're real.
Speaker 6: They're They'll not say hi to me, you know how Like if you have a dog and you work with the dog, people will just be like, hey dog, you know that's how.
Speaker 2: Now they go talk to your kid dog.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. They'll be like are they real?
Speaker 2: Can I touch them?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, hey guy, like look, oh shit, and niggas day they just a fight ready to fight all No.
Speaker 1: No, because I mean they don't have to.
Speaker 6: Like most of the people that approach me are just like people that are like fans of the lesbian Homie.
Speaker 2: Or the show Dick threads his fans.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: She's also some big social media too, So it's like when someone's and to be real with you, my friends that are models without getting the ninety pound girls, I've seen people approach them like that. Like I've seen the same thing when someone is above average or just it's like they're almost used to it, which is why I'm saying, are you ever sick of being too hot?
Speaker 2: But I guess not.
Speaker 1: No, An, I don't go out. I don't go out too much because.
Speaker 2: Of you, thees locked the door, the world. No no, no.
Speaker 6: When I do go out, you should see, like if I'm just running the errand I don't look like me, you wouldn't think I for real look like Queen Latifa and set it off. I'd be looking like Cleo, Like I'll go with my braids, my underweg braids, my hoodie and then like I could wear big ass hoodies. So I wear like a size two wex hoodie. So then my titties take my waistline away.
Speaker 4: So then I just look like you know, so they really don't know that.
Speaker 2: Do you date women? Okay the lesbian homie, So I was not.
Speaker 1: Going to recruit me.
Speaker 2: Yes, she's like.
Speaker 4: That was the point of this whole feature, the fun why do you think you're here?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 4: Suit starting doing episodes in Ola, my boyfriend is asked about two women.
Speaker 2: It was Anna Fox, the porn star.
Speaker 1: And when I said solid poor name.
Speaker 4: And y'all are totally different, super tiny, dark skinned woman, very natural looking, and so you are very natural looking too, And what I said think there is oh, let's.
Speaker 2: Get into pleasure, all right.
Speaker 4: So for pleasure, I have a clip and I want to ask y'all's thoughts on it, especially not sure what your relationship status is currently, but this comes from Scott Evans, who I love, and this is what it is.
Speaker 2: You're honor.
Speaker 3: My client would like to open their relationship because their sexual needs are just not being met in the current dynamic.
Speaker 5: Well, what I'm gonna say to that is if the partner is willing, go forward. If they're not, go get you somebody who is. You can't stay where you're not being satisfied. Hello, you just can't.
Speaker 3: But also, you gotta let people know they're in an open relationship.
Speaker 1: You can't just be here.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, no stuff, No, let people know. Oh, it's three of us in here, or it's how many of us is in here? Because you know what I'll tell you, I don't know here because I found out early on. I don't mind you doing whatever you want to do, but don't do it, and I don't know because then I could have been out doing something.
Speaker 4: Okay, So two questions here. Do you believe that you can actually be in a relationship with someone who doesn't sexually fulfill you?
Speaker 2: That's the first question.
Speaker 4: Second question is if that person doesn't sexually fulfill you, do you think the answer is to have an open relationship?
Speaker 2: And would you guys be in such.
Speaker 4: Because you could still love everything else about that person. Yeah, but let's go with that.
Speaker 2: I'll go no, no, you can't be in it.
Speaker 4: You can't be in a relationship with someone who doesn't sexually fulfill. And you know, I used to think, oh, yes you can, because it's about more than sex, which it is. It is about more than sex.
Speaker 6: But I've been in the situation before and sexually we were incompatible and it actually messed up the intimacy, the romance and the attraction.
Speaker 1: Oh so it kind of like just.
Speaker 6: Blossomed from and then it created insecurities.
Speaker 2: So it was just such a what was the best part of the relationship? How did it keep? Blast and pasted it?
Speaker 4: We were good friends, Oh yeah, we were stating connection.
Speaker 2: We were very very.
Speaker 6: Good friends for a long time before we decided to date, and then when we dated, it just all fell apart.
Speaker 4: Oh, ain't gonna lie any of my homeboys who actually may have got the fuck if we're friends out because it was bad.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, you know what I mean, Like if got a trial period and listen.
Speaker 1: Oh babe, it didn't happen.
Speaker 2: Don't you ever tell any when that happened?
Speaker 1: It could have did it.
Speaker 2: I didn't like if I.
Speaker 4: Am able to still be friends with a nigga that I fucked, it's because the sex was bad and we're just gonna be friends. It can't be nothing more because then there's times where you might fuck someone and only really liked them because the sex is good. I think a lot of women tricked themselves to liking ancient niggas because they did be good.
Speaker 2: Meal. No, no, I don't think is good. Is it acceptable? It'sxual? First off, as a grown ass adults. No, there's no.
Speaker 4: I'm saying as a grown as adult once I once I've gotten into money. No, like even Let's be very clear. If I went down and wanted to like fuck niggas that weren't like like famous, then I have my corporate niggas, and then I went to sex workers and they make money.
Speaker 1: So I am not twenty.
Speaker 4: Four to seven when he was bro he was a rapper. What I'm saying is and you never had but I'm sorry, twenty three years old, I'm talking about since I've had money.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I don't want your life start.
Speaker 4: You don't everything I'm gonna talk about when I was twenty two, twenty.
Speaker 2: Three years old.
Speaker 4: Life no, no, no, no, So again you're trying to say I don't have a grown ass woman, and I referenced myself as a grown ass woman, not having roommates, finally being financially stable. The fact that you had to go to a nigga fuckus twenty three. My point in case, I'm not fucking broke niggas, right, Naya eight shit nigga is a liar, a cheater, a nigga who being like a nigga who ain't good for you, a nigga who might actually have two or three girlfriends and he lying about it to me, an ancient nigga, just say.
Speaker 2: A hobo sexual or someone who's broke. I know, y'all love these broke men. Kudos to y'all. I don't get it. I don't know what broke nick is.
Speaker 1: I love that y'all love it.
Speaker 6: But no, no, I'm misunderstanding because we're talking about the same thing. The hobo sexual was not in the last five or ten years. The fact that you've experienced a period, so it was fifteen years ago.
Speaker 4: I think sometimes in the conversation though, like we could all get on the higher court horse of no, I would never but like.
Speaker 2: When you had it, that motherfucker was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the hoposexual dick, I'm saying good is they be fighting for their life sometimes and for his life. I would say the dicks that get which is funny because I just saw this like meme that had like nine to five or billionaire, millionaire, scammer, drug dealer, and it had cucumbers and eggplants all next to it for the sizes of their dicks, and the idea that niggas with money got these small dicks. Again, I'm blessed God's chosen. Whatever you want to say, I have really good experience with niggas with money and good ass dick to where I'm like, bro, you're not supposed to be good looking, rich and have this good dick.
Speaker 2: What the fuck like that was supposed to have?
Speaker 4: Close a question to you bitches?
Speaker 2: You have.
Speaker 4: Because with us, I know you hear that women say all the time, broke niggas, you have a good d Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Is it the same for the girls that might just be yeah? I mean I don't want that. Yeah. I just don't know if we think of.
Speaker 3: It like that, because I mean, like or maybe like you got something going on, because I mean, like, if you think about it, like especially now, eighty percent of the women we see on social media be acting broke as hell, even if they have their own money, they just move broke now, bro I mean it's just like the whole Like every every conversation it's like not my monchy, Yeah, every conversation is like what am I getting out of this? Am I? Am I getting paid? And there was like a clip going around because these girls were like ated on a yacht and they were like playing music and they're like, why aren't you all like dancing?
Speaker 2: They're like, oh yeah, that's another thousand.
Speaker 1: Like it's like it's like so transactional.
Speaker 3: Women are flying out to Dubai and getting boo booed on and coming back with fifty k.
Speaker 2: Like that's broke shit.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm assuming that I mean broke getting boo booed on for money. Yeah, it's pretty.
Speaker 2: Broke because you're broke? Maybe are we are? We seriously wait wait yeah, I'm gonna tell you right now.
Speaker 4: We're seriously stopping figures and you tell me you got a hundred for a little poop.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm shitting on fifty grand as a rich bitch. You're broke, bitch?
Speaker 1: What are we thinking?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, getting shipped on not shitting on them. Well, you know, I was pretty clear of getting boo boot on.
Speaker 3: I think you guys, I'm point, My point was proven immediately.
Speaker 2: Why that's because that's.
Speaker 1: Wild to me.
Speaker 4: It's but it's weird for me that even that idea, like only because like and bringing back that you said poo poo. Well, now I'm gonna bring up the pagan I hate the people would come to me and ask me why I'm not charging niggas to pack them.
Speaker 2: Like there's certain things where it's like, what do you like for me?
Speaker 4: Just bringing up that isn't broke people? Why are yeah, like, why aren't you charging for it? Like, I mean, if they're able to get that fifty grand, I don't think that's broke people ship. I think if they could make money into something you need that, if.
Speaker 6: They had a significant amount of money in their bank account, they was.
Speaker 2: Still that's what we just said. I tell you right now, we just get on you.
Speaker 4: I own a lot of this, isn't I do? Like you tell me how much I could get fifty grand right now?
Speaker 2: Down?
Speaker 4: I saw a video recently about broke shit though, so that might be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's maybe why I was talking about sex they're going, I think like the kinky shit, the sex works.
Speaker 4: But I'm also probably on another level of like sexual liberation obviously because I'm talking about every day. So I'm not looking at ship as crazy as you are.
Speaker 6: I saw a vidio literally, I saw a video recently where the girl talked about her homegirl going out to Dubai to get shipped on, and it wasn't just one dude shitting on him. It was a row of.
Speaker 1: Niggas, like ten.
Speaker 6: A ship on and then she came back with thirty to fifty K for that. And I'm like, ten niggas shitting on you in one setting, Like.
Speaker 2: What did they eat first? Because I don't mind the solid and.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be spicy.
Speaker 4: I think a spicy to have one ship is not literally I'm telling you right now, this entire Mandy too.
Speaker 2: Y'all give you one hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Okay, well wow, I'll take jim bro ship because that's like it'd be solid.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Just bop off.
Speaker 2: You know you have to give.
Speaker 1: Him a survey.
Speaker 2: I just donett.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's worth the mod's just done.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean that's chilled.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna king.
Speaker 4: They had a lot of vibr Okay, okay, as long as they got a lot ofrary I'm hot celebrity.
Speaker 1: I don't know you, No, I know where this is going. No, No, you do not know. You don't pick Rihanna.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's the Ruby Rose.
Speaker 3: Oh now now yeah, no, okay, I didn't have a problem with the woman you select.
Speaker 2: He's coming to you with the money. And now let's know about just the secret.
Speaker 4: No, you would not take a quarter million dollars by ruby roach. No, probably not two hundred and fifty thousand. I just it's the ship part. You guys, keep changing the woman in the price. It's the ship part. If you change that part, I might be in.
Speaker 2: But shit, what if it's on your stomach, it's just a quick shit on your stuff, that's it. What if it's on your foot.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and fifty k that's beat it into him. Now we go ahead.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna fifty k him, his daddy, his son, all of him at the same time.
Speaker 2: It should all be Are you adding ship.
Speaker 1: Literally bring in your whole family.
Speaker 2: We don't have to do that. One of the games we play on this podcast.
Speaker 4: Whenever we be like judging shit and it's not even a real game we play, we just be hearing ship and we'll be like ugh, and they were like, all right, well, how much did you doing for it?
Speaker 2: Because I genuinely think on some fear factor ship or factor, we.
Speaker 4: Don't think about how gross fit I actually could get shit on easier than I could go into like some cockroach room for an hour.
Speaker 1: Facts, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Facts, All, Oh my god, you would rather do thirty minutes in a room of cock roaches for two fifty that I have ruby roase shit.
Speaker 1: On you for two hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 2: You are fun out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get the fucking being around Creepy Crawley's is a little bit above getting shipped on for me.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I need everybody in the roomy.
Speaker 1: I'm not no, I don't like bugs.
Speaker 2: You're ruby roses. You taking bugs over ruby roses.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 2: But they're guys. Guys like bugs. We don't like roaches for.
Speaker 1: Six year olds. Give me the money.
Speaker 4: I'm wiping that shit out. Yeah, it's a shower. The thing about bugs is they get in your hair.
Speaker 2: Look at it. They're gonna be fun. They climbed two hundred.
Speaker 1: And fifty thousand. I thought the whole thing was like, it's a lot of money for something crazy.
Speaker 2: Win that both of them are crazy, and so it's like you got to pick one of the crazy.
Speaker 4: You know, it's so crazy, Joe Rogan, We're on the podcast knowing Joe Rogan was doing that ship and now how the fuck with that nigga? Let rememb when they used to have the animal testicles in the tube.
Speaker 1: I was watching Joe Rogan's podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, it's just so crazy.
Speaker 3: I think you went from that ship to fucking podcasting, right buffets hell at the podcast table he was, he was in the rest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like a big UFC.
Speaker 1: He's the big UFC guy.
Speaker 4: Now. The clip that we were talking about, the thread, the Twitter thread that Mandy Fowl yesterday was.
Speaker 2: Yes, wait wait, I have to I have to get dressed for this. I'll fit change.
Speaker 4: She said, I see about like, Oh is that a Quaker wig? Yes, So we have a new segment Shawl called Homie Core.
Speaker 1: You should have just done the whole and not told this why until now to just did the whole thing like.
Speaker 2: This I'm a judge here, Okay, introduce the segment.
Speaker 1: So this is not a safe space like George Washington.
Speaker 4: HOMEO cor is our new segment where we basically are taking the person that we were watching in the clip to.
Speaker 2: Court and you will see who is We need to know who is guilty and of what crime. Let's do it now this most of them. There's a man and.
Speaker 4: There's a woman, and so we need to see who is more guilty and who deserves more time for whatever crime we have decided.
Speaker 2: They have come up that way when you bought it. I just want to know the very It is an Amazonic care the sacrel.
Speaker 1: There's no way it was over.
Speaker 5: I was it.
Speaker 4: Actually, and I'm gonna hold you that. We came with it, and it came with a little top and glasses.
Speaker 2: Fish.
Speaker 4: This was forty dollars, but it was on the business so it was forty you know. Okay, So I'm gonna play this clip it I know right, well thirty ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So here we go, TikTok.
Speaker 8: I need your health. I need to find out who this lady is because she needs to know the kind of monster she married. On Saturday, July twenty sixth in Fairfax, Virginia. This is Frank think Arnold and I have been seeing him consistently for the past year, up until four am on Saturday morning, when he dropped me off at my house after spending the night with me. So I imagine my surprise when I go online and I see a video that his friend posted of Arnold getting married after he had just been telling me he wanted to have a child with me.
Speaker 2: I had no.
Speaker 8: Idea he had a whole Beyonce that's her name, and that's his name. They ended up going to the club after the wedding.
Speaker 1: Weird.
Speaker 8: He doesn't even look like he's enjoying himself, he says, the demon that calls himself a man of God. That's him calling me Saturday at noon to tell me he was going to the dentist, when in reality, he was on his way to his wedding. These are random videos of me always at his house with time slams him, always asking to hang out with me. Two weeks ago, he went to Miami for a supposedly birthday party. To us out it was his bachelor party with strippers included, and as soon as he landed, he came to pick me up to spend the night with him. Where was his fiance? His friends and family know about this, and they are enabling this behavior. I have known this man for six years and I never thought he would do this to me. TikTok. Help me find her so she can find.
Speaker 2: So there's two things here. That's how clearly he is guilty and we know that.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, he's not guilty of boys.
Speaker 7: She could have been his dentist. Think about it now, I'm about what if she was his dentist? He said, I'm going to the dentist.
Speaker 2: Oh what if his fiance was a dentist? You know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: And it's until proven guilty. No, it's pretty much no this way.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, wait you think he is still innocent and did not cheat.
Speaker 1: On I mean he wasn't married yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I tell you one thing that I thought was crazy? So you're single and here Mary, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: Girls not in the video, So basically one of my home is like the girls never in the video. They have no pictures together. But she talked about a six year relationship. That's kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: And then I was like, okay, I'm not gonna hold you. That's a fair point, but she didn't put it in the montage.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there's videos of him, but no, she's tiny an time codes and stamps of.
Speaker 2: Like she All she could have done was changed that contact name. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: She to me's guilty of being a dumb ass bitch and not taking this to the great.
Speaker 2: No, that's what she's stupid.
Speaker 4: We already like we done all kind of been with a guy who lied about what his real situation was.
Speaker 2: Bro to me doing this, like do you think this woman is about to leave?
Speaker 4: But this is how I knew she the bird when she's because even you know, in some people's inflection when they're talking, you're like, oh you are a little and then not you call her slow bitch. He went to bert Berty with strippers included, well.
Speaker 6: She might be, because that's that's when I thought like, okay, there's some feelings in here, so yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: Club.
Speaker 6: And what I do know is that when you're in a situation and you're dealing with someone that you want to trust, that sometimes you don't do your research until you really start feeling a certain type of way, or something happens so she might have been on some like.
Speaker 2: Like you do what you do?
Speaker 6: You know, you got to go to the dinnist. Oh, have a good appointment, you know. And then when she saw that, she crashed out the wedding.
Speaker 4: She crashed out and then did her research and start because you know how once you find out.
Speaker 1: Then you backdate.
Speaker 2: This is a this is a real life thing.
Speaker 4: Like my homegirl was dating a guy for a whole year. They went to jam, they went to here, they went to there, They traveled together. He was at her house every week every week. This nigga lied said he lived in New York. This nigga lived forty minutes away with his wife.
Speaker 2: Oh and it only mind you took a year.
Speaker 4: And the only reason why she was like, wait, this ain't really had enough is because Christmas came around.
Speaker 2: They were supposed to come to New York. They didn't.
Speaker 4: Then Valentine's Day came around. He couldn't do Valentine's Day. So she's like, bro, just something's not right.
Speaker 2: Like we've been at this for a year.
Speaker 4: I said, girl, you were ten dollars, got on white pages and found an address that I was like, bitch, this is Canton.
Speaker 1: Georgia.
Speaker 4: It's she looked up the address, she aft in the cart and Friday traffic went and the wife answered the door, and it was just like this man really when the wife opened the door, oh, she turned to a Florida bitch. No Florida woman, It's always gonna be. But also like, we don't really wish he got a whole other child. He said he only had one hit two like, so I can fully believe that there are women that can date men, especially because we have to remember too, when people don't live together. Sometimes seeing someone three four days a week is enoh enough and there's enough times to wear Especially the panorama got niggas now doing what is it hybrid work environments.
Speaker 2: So a nigga could that you said to work at home all the time? Now I got to go into the office.
Speaker 4: A motherfucker could literally have a whole other relationship and make it work.
Speaker 6: And you want to find out unless you've stopped trusting that person, like you won't as soon as you stop trusting that person, and you decide to go look at these stories and start looking at just anything that they say.
Speaker 4: I caught all story time. This is this is the worst relationship I've ever been in.
Speaker 6: I caught him because when we left, he left my dorm and me and my friends were going out to the club, and so we are we followed because the club was right by the freeway. This nigga went north and he was supposed to go South Yo on the freeway. And I said, why the fuck did you go north? And then I found out because his the girl he was cheating on me with it was in San Bernardine, I mean Santa Barbara, Wow. And he was supposed to be going to LA. If you leave in the valley, you don't go to LA taking the one on one north.
Speaker 2: He shared his location with you, and we were going to the club.
Speaker 6: The club was right off the freeway, so you even left the place at the same time.
Speaker 1: I said, oh, this nigga went Jason Bourne ass story.
Speaker 2: You trust him until you How long did you follow him for? Did you didn't follow?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You just saw?
Speaker 2: He was God saw And I asked him, but you know what he was going? Again? He said, I had to go to my grandmother's house. I'm all dying. I know he didn't, yes, and I need to take care of her for the weekend. Grandma, you don't think too.
Speaker 4: I hope she did already because killing off grandma Jesus, he's so bad and his grandma she lived in La so that. But let me ask you this before this, because a lot of times, a lot of times when we are dating gods, and even in this instance, right, I'm gonna say she's more guilty of being delulu than he is a cheating because as let me hear me out.
Speaker 1: That's crazy as a woman.
Speaker 2: When you really the way.
Speaker 4: You said that, there's clear emotions there because she's hurting as a woman, there's a lot of red flags we choose to ignore. And again, like you said, it's not until we stop trusting that person that then we really start being more intuitive and we know we would.
Speaker 2: Have lied as cheating that Nigga. My ex was retired okay, retired Jeter, Well, no, no, he was.
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 4: Right cltification while we were thinking he was fifty while we while we were together. I remember him going to Panama. I was like, okay, I believe that he was going to Panama for suits.
Speaker 2: Now what do you need suits for?
Speaker 4: Maybe because he went to so many funerals and like literally the lies that he did, you can't well career. A lot of people like he's an entire firefighter, So firefighters, I guess, die every weekend.
Speaker 1: This nigga was using funerals.
Speaker 2: And going to guy.
Speaker 4: I swear to God, a nigga dating can't have more than three funerals he go to or we're not dating a moment at this point, niggas dying around you.
Speaker 2: You were wait, you never went to one, never went to one funeral. He never inte so you never never even mind you.
Speaker 4: You can't ask to see the body. You can't ask for the thing for the funeral. When someone goes to a funeral, you just got to allow them. Tomorrow you you they invite you, but you can't be you can't cannot come to the funeral.
Speaker 8: One.
Speaker 2: I don't want to go to funerals. The ship be sad.
Speaker 4: So it was never something I wanted to do with him. But also I'm like this niggas going all the way to Panama for suits and I believe it. Well suits there he said there was a tailor there that made these great suits, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Panamanian suits, and guess what, I believed them.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's a good And then of.
Speaker 2: Course the hind sight. I mean, I feel like that could be there and then and then there's a relationship.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't you think for a second, I'm gonna go to Panama to get these suits.
Speaker 1: Come with me.
Speaker 2: There's a beach. It's animal.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's like, but if she's talking about funerals, it's kind of like, do I want to say, like, oh, it's beautiful out there, let's enjoy.
Speaker 2: Wasn't out there the suit The.
Speaker 3: Suits were out there, but the funeral was where y'all were at The suits were, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: So oh local almost every other week, and I'm just like this was this meaning almost There was a.
Speaker 2: Lot of funerals like fire payers.
Speaker 4: Though we were together for thirty years, I mean thirty three years, so over the course of three years, there was a lot of funerals average.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't I think maybe.
Speaker 2: A quarter or a month. Didn't he tell you funeral who it was? Like, Oh, yeah, it was one of the brothers firefighters.
Speaker 1: You said four a month every we No, no, no.
Speaker 4: No, no, I would say probably he was going to at least a funeral a month.
Speaker 2: Dead homies.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like that's that's you can't really not trust that because it's like you're a firefighter, You're a hero.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying exactly.
Speaker 4: Well, there's one question I have about your homegirl, because I think when it comes to women that are dating, like they're like, oh no, this is a dude, I'm dating, this is him. What about the accessibility to getting on the phone, Like, I mean, how often will they be on the phone?
Speaker 2: Not all night time?
Speaker 1: Often?
Speaker 2: How though? Like you you was getting on the phone with a nigga with a bitch nightly or not nightly?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh to me?
Speaker 2: And to me, well, well let's be very clear. I was aware.
Speaker 4: Well she's learned now too, Like she's like a lot of my friends are heavily on the dating apps. And boy, if that's not the number one determination of if a man has somebody, if you if a man only calls you during the day or in the mornings or during his lunch breaks, and you never speak to that man at night, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Indicator in the car, his holy face tied me when he was in the car.
Speaker 1: Nigga was always in transit, you know.
Speaker 2: The house. So this is a guy that I didn't know.
Speaker 6: I did not see him at home, and everything was we weren't in a relationship. It was somebody that I was just talking to okay at the time, and I was just like, and this, I didn't know he had a chick.
Speaker 1: This is a different person. I did not know he had a chick.
Speaker 2: But I was just like, I always in the car, like did he work? Like was he a truck driver? And uber your no, No, he was in his personal vehicle.
Speaker 6: And so after everything was said and done, I was like, I realized it, and I was like, nigga, why was she even talking to me?
Speaker 1: Like did you?
Speaker 2: Did you ask? Like did you when? Did you like it?
Speaker 4: You know? So you know how I knew a nigga was on vacation with a bit once this one deep cut y'all. So a nigga going on the trip, they says, was boys, whatever it is right. We were talking every morning, but he would only call me in the gym.
Speaker 1: To be fair, these are solid phone.
Speaker 3: Places are the car and the car, and these are places you focused.
Speaker 4: Because he was on vacation, he couldn't talk to me in the gym, and he couldn't talk to.
Speaker 2: Me in the room.
Speaker 4: And then when he was out I'm assuming he's doing it with his homeboys. Then it started to hit me like, it's the third day he called me the gym. It's the only place he's escaping her.
Speaker 1: I mean, the treadmills are boring. Sometimes you want something to talk to.
Speaker 4: I don't feel like working out and leave. So then I was like, oh my god, I'm not going to let the room looks like do you know what he did?
Speaker 2: Videos? Oh, I'm not gonna hold you.
Speaker 4: That's why out of this story, and for any woman listening, y'all know the red flags. You choose to ignore it. There's no way you didn't know this nigga didn't have a fiance. I don't care how many times a.
Speaker 1: Day he thought.
Speaker 6: We believed the bullshit though, so we've all talked about believing the bullshit.
Speaker 2: She's just where we were Delulu. She's guilty.
Speaker 1: She's more guilty than him though.
Speaker 2: Okay, well we know these niggas be cheating, So to me, he's just a man.
Speaker 4: To me, she is in a space of delusion with a man that probably wasn't even given she was accepting crumbs.
Speaker 2: She was probably not there was. You ain't telling me that a year but known him for six and you didn't know that he was bitch?
Speaker 4: Have you just been following home online for six years? And maybe he didn't post this bitch?
Speaker 2: How do you know? He said, how do you know somebody? The dentist?
Speaker 4: And then what I also didn't like about it is here's the other thing I didn't like.
Speaker 1: She'd do.
Speaker 4: Bene dragged now the friends of family and that ship, she said, and they all enabled him and knew about me, and they didn't. I'm curious about too. Okay, have you ever had I got a woman called me? I've never done the call.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't do the calling. Have you ever done a call a woman? A woman? Mitcha came to you woman? Woman?
Speaker 1: Did it start like that?
Speaker 2: It was before that was the thing.
Speaker 4: That was then eight No, before it was like social media woman to woman type ship.
Speaker 1: I had already done that.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit, wait, what what made you call the woman? The horrible relationship that I talked about?
Speaker 6: So I called and I was like, look, because this was so the first time I found the first girl I found out was because of the North and South I found out about And then I started doing my research and I have a degree in criminal justice, and I used it for this. So I started looking through his ship.
Speaker 2: I went through his.
Speaker 6: I went through his Craigslist. I went through Craigslist. I found out some ship on Craigslist. He was soliciting like he was selling.
Speaker 1: He was offering, but.
Speaker 2: He was offering for his butt.
Speaker 6: Was but but he was looking for sexual companionship with women on Craigslist.
Speaker 2: Girls better sound.
Speaker 1: That's like he was selling this.
Speaker 2: That's just a hook up.
Speaker 4: The ad offered mouth like his mouth, his mouth, okay, but he was offering his mouth to strangers, bitches, pus.
Speaker 3: It was it specific to women, Yes, okay, that was he said he wanted to eat a girl out on craiks.
Speaker 2: That's a more discussing than a man who just offers his mouth.
Speaker 1: That is disgusting.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 1: Pretty good that And I.
Speaker 2: Was just like ew but it. And then was able to go through his email.
Speaker 6: And I went through emails and I found this girl's number that he used to always say was his homegirl and they had to study together and not to study. So I called her and I was like, okay, you know, I know you know who I am because you know he say you'll friends. But I'm gonna tell you this, and so I told her like, this is what I've been doing. This is the nature of our relationship for real, because I realized I was with a pathological liar, so he lied about it.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to lie.
Speaker 6: About it, was just everything was a lie. So then when I told the girl, she was like, oh really.
Speaker 1: So it was like I didn't come.
Speaker 6: At the women disrespectfully. I came on some like, look, this is what you're dealing with. This is what I'm dealing with, So talk to me. What's really going on.
Speaker 1: Now here's my question, now, old fashioned, did you stop.
Speaker 2: Dealing with him? And did she stop dealing with him?
Speaker 6: She stopped dealing with him. I kept my investigation going unbeknownst to him. So I did this to get all of my evidence because when I tell you, nigga, no, no, no, this nigga was good. This nigga was good, and my self listen, this nigga was good, and my self esteem was low. So in this situation, I was like, let me find out everything before he has a chance to change shit up.
Speaker 1: So I ended up finding out about four more girls.
Speaker 6: I talked to those girls, I called everybody, and they gave me the tea of all teas. And then when I stopped talking to him after that last girl, I actually pulled up on him while he was asked in the library, and but I.
Speaker 2: Pulled up on him to study with him in the library, which you read him down in the library. There was a girl in the library when I pulled up.
Speaker 6: And so that was a whole blow up thing, and I it was it was so bad, no engineering, and I was just like, I was like, okay that, like I have to I have to be done with this.
Speaker 2: And when I were you the library, the library, you never gave him pussy again.
Speaker 6: Nope, And he crashed the fun out on me, like he pulled up to my apartment building and banging down the door.
Speaker 1: I almost had to call the police. But let me say, selling mouth is the craziest part of that story.
Speaker 2: He was just bring his mouth.
Speaker 6: That's just like a get passed. I don't think he actually did it. I think it was just can I do it that ship. But when I did my investigation, when I tell you, I found out everything.
Speaker 1: He was left.
Speaker 2: Girl.
Speaker 4: One of the four or the five at the library, maybe one of them was from Gregorn. No, they weren't precipity. I know on your Instagram while we were sitting here. I can't understand how chot on you.
Speaker 2: On.
Speaker 1: Everybody gets everybody it no matter what you look like. But you have to offer.
Speaker 2: If you cook, you clean, you suck the dick.
Speaker 1: From the back.
Speaker 2: A nigga gonna cheat every time.
Speaker 4: I'm like in a because a New York culture, you go to a bar, there's a girl crying, somebody's going through it. And when you buy yourself and day by yourself, you start talking. Now, I live downtown where there's a bunch of bars, and literally, i'd say maybe two to three times a month there's a girl that's just like venting to me about a man. And I'm telling you, there are women that I meet that are so beautiful, so smart, and I'm just like, fuck suck and it sucks because it's really what you said is self esteem. You got to build the fucking case.
Speaker 2: So you're like, all right, it's too much.
Speaker 1: And he helped with that.
Speaker 4: He helped bring myself esteemed down that's normally what the level of and make it seem like the best nigga you could get.
Speaker 1: But when I when I.
Speaker 6: Felt it I was like, oh no, no, no, not and so it was I was able to, you know, let go. And the best part was I met somebody the day after at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: It was like I literally met something.
Speaker 6: He was by type at the time, and it was a It enabled me to let go of that situation completely hurt.
Speaker 2: I'll be telling my friends, don't heal in the house. Go outside.
Speaker 1: You remember, niggas, Look, don't heal in the houses.
Speaker 4: Don't heal in the house. Listen, get your therapy. But if you sit up in the house, you start like the idle mind is the devil's work. You gotta get out the motherfucking house. Bro. My male friends too, like sometimes they'll just become reclusive after a breakup, and it's like, that's the worst thing you could do. You got to get out there, because if you don't remember that there's other people, you start sitting on the couch every when you used to.
Speaker 3: Sit on the grojet, you don't think that sometimes you should just sit in it and let yourself feel it. Because I feel like a lot of people do that. They just go outside and start smashing everything.
Speaker 4: I told people that when I was getting like over my breakup. I thought I could just fuck through it. Oh No, I had to like completely go celibate through it.
Speaker 2: And being able to be around people is different.
Speaker 4: So like isolating yourself is and good for any kind of depression or grieving or breakup.
Speaker 2: Fucking through it is different.
Speaker 6: But I really do think people need to be out doing oh like just having fun. Literally when I was literally I was at the grocery store with my mom. And the crazy thing is I saw him first. He was in line for the bank because you know how they got banks and the girls. I saw him person, I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: And then my mom.
Speaker 6: I wasn't with my mom at the time, she was on another aisle, but she saw him in the grocery grocery store.
Speaker 1: Too, and when we came together, she was like, did you think.
Speaker 2: She said too.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, yeah, he looked good.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did.
Speaker 6: And I was just like okay, cool, like but we didn't have sex for like three months. So I was able to take my focus off of my heartbreak and just deal with another situation that it wasn't so serious and it wasn't sexual until it became sexual, you know, so it was I wouldn't say it was a healthy transition because he was for sure, for sure a rebound, you know, because my mind was awesome.
Speaker 2: She wasn't going to craiglist.
Speaker 1: That's still the craziest thing I've heard today.
Speaker 2: That's the.
Speaker 4: Nigga offer his mouth on Craigslist and getting no responses.
Speaker 1: It's I don't think he followed through with that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 4: Probably now the best thing we learned on this podcast today is niggas will really think on their feet to the point where your parents is downstairs, Like that.
Speaker 3: Was hopefully he got like post that clarity and just realized how horrifying it was.
Speaker 2: Just I mean, people be doing.
Speaker 6: Stuff and they'll do whatever they can with that without without thinking anybody's gonna find out about it. Like who the fuck would think that somebody's gonna go and look up their Craigslist account y'all.
Speaker 4: And I was just like, I'm going through everything the podcast. We need you on our legal team, I find to find you and how to support y'all. Do y'all do live shows because I would like to see this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did one live show in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: It was really really fun.
Speaker 2: It was a Revote world.
Speaker 3: They'd had this like festival of podcasts. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, and that was really cool. But they gave us like stuff that you normally wouldn't get on the road, like the screens and stuff.
Speaker 1: But we definitely want to start, you know, going on the road with this.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you can find you can find us on Thick Threads or Thick Threads podcast on everything, and our YouTube channel has you know a bunch of stuff, like it's not just the podcast.
Speaker 1: We have a true crime show, we have a travel show, and we have a pay.
Speaker 2: Oh that's so all the time and this is this is like all you both do all of the things together. Yeah, okay, so fun. We have our separate socials too. But you know, just what did you guys do on the traffic show? Where do you Go?
Speaker 6: We just dropped Costa Rica? Yeah, we dropped Costa Rica today. We've been to We've been to so many places. So the first season of our show was really like going to as many places in the US that people don't really know about, like all of the Sun Valley, Idaho, Jackson Hole, Wyoming, Like we was going.
Speaker 2: To like little stuff like that, parts of Utah was it Boulder, Utah.
Speaker 6: So we did a lot of places in the US and now we're starting to kind of venture out of the country.
Speaker 2: So he said, now we've done. We were traveling wet Greece.
Speaker 6: We did our own we did Moufee Coast together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all never fucked and I'm like, you went beautiful, and yeah, I know it is.
Speaker 2: It was also a travel we were with the travel group.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we rented the car and was going around brou Oh my god, I couldn't go home boy.
Speaker 2: But anyway, I mean, but we have a travel show, so it's gonna be an episode. It's gonna be grease. I love you, yea.
Speaker 4: What part of the grease y'all ain't do Sancorini not But anyway, all right, guys, Well, thank y'all so much for.
Speaker 2: Tuning into another episode of Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 4: Make sure you're joined us on Patreon, Patreon dot com, Backslash Horrible Decisions, and make sure you get our book No Holds Barred.
Speaker 2: We will see y'all next week. This has been another episode a Decisions Decisions. Bye.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having us