Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: Oh it is kiss FM. So by definition a situationship is what? What is a situationship? Because got some situationships circulating here around the show. What is it?
Speaker 2: I would say, it's kind of the situation that Sophia is in a little bit. You're in a situationship.
Speaker 1: You're hanging out with somebody, but you put rules on it.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, exactly, it's a what what is it?
Speaker 1: It's what? What is it? What are we? It's also it's like, hey, nobody's asking any questions, so let's just keep situation shipping.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Jordan in the back room, who comes to us from Burbank High, Jordan, what's the issue with your friend?
Speaker 5: My friend's in the situationship and she is wondering about location sharing and whether she should share her location with the guy that she's been talking to.
Speaker 1: For a few months and then would both share each other's locations in theory, yes, and yeah, bad news.
Speaker 5: The It's confusing because as for me personally, I'm okay with dropping my location for any friend if they're asking for it. But when you're in a situationship. Is it weird to ask for that person's location because now you guys have a thing going on, even though you're just asking for their safety.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but are you asking for their safety or you're also asking to know where they are? Because the situationship can be anxiety ridden. I think that is dangerous to have locations in a situationship because technically that person can be at someone else's place, but if you see them there, that's gonna make you crazy. It's gonna make you crazy. And this is the problem with situationships. They're as good as they are bad. It's you're actually in a situationship. Did you ask for a location?
Speaker 3: Well, I kind of was in the same situation as Jordan's friend where the night that skeletor came to pick me and my friends up from that party when my friend threw up in his car, I sent him my location and I kind of did it indefinitely as like an insinuation, like hey, like send me years back, like this is us, Like you're not saying it and he never sent it to me.
Speaker 2: He never sent it to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the this is the gray area. Gray is not good. So I think it look the safety component is a great thing, but when you're in a situationship, all of these can be very, very confusing and frustrating.
Speaker 5: But now, do we just not care about their safety even though we have everyone else's location.
Speaker 1: No, you care, But they need to step up and make a decision about their relationship. I think, say, with you and skeletor so. I don't mean to dovetail this back into your situation, but I'm going to keep hearing about this drama in your life if you don't make it, I think you've got to be decisive to say, dude, it's been a long time, either we in or out, and happy birthday. She's not going out with him tonight on her birthday? FYI?
Speaker 2: She did last night into the midnight hour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that that was exactly exactly my point. Because he's in a situation. He doesn't get the prime time show. No he doesn't. He gets he gets prime access. He gets like this seven o'clock version, you get prime time tonight. All right, So Ruby, let's take it to the streets right now, Let's go to the back room. Let's go there is what is the issue? You saw a post I put up on Instagram you know my chuldery chip idea. It's not my idea to trend. He cut open a bag of chips. I wanted plain kettle chips so that you consult them sort of unsulted, and plane not all the seasoning on them, right, so you can add things, add me things to the top of your bed of chips. What's the controversial issue, Ruby.
Speaker 2: It's not controversial. It's a little bit of like a proposal.
Speaker 1: I would say, I run from proposals.
Speaker 6: I saw a lot of people were like, no, don't do the fish, like, don't do sardines, like they're grossed out. So I have a tip for people who are not into tin fish. I feel like you could do potato chips and preshudo and pepper chips.
Speaker 1: Of course, anything with salt. Look, I just decided to put canned fish on my potato chips because you needed a salty item. The idea is that you take the canvas of potato chips, you slice open the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was intense. I slice like that.
Speaker 1: You open it up like a cadaver. If you're dissecting a frog right out of my mouth. Look, and you dissect it and you put all whatever you want on the top, and I think photo would work great. Yes, I am a If there were a convention or a summit for enthusiasts of canned fish, I would go. I loved canned oysters, I liked canned sardines, I liked can I like canfish, So that's what I put on there. And pimentos pimentos for some color. I grew up in the South where we had pimento cheese, but pimentos, you know, from inside the olive. But thank you for me for following me on Instagram. So nice would you put on your chip?
Speaker 2: Siciny, I wouldn't be that creative.
Speaker 1: You get cool ranch already ranched and cool.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you know what I mean. Like maybe I would try to purshiot a thing. So I'm not a sardine girl. I don't even know if I would try it at it like being like polite.
Speaker 1: Now coming up here these scams. This is scam alert. When you put your phone down in a restaurant, be careful. I always usually I have one eye on the phone or I'm thinking about the phone when I put it down. But this is a scam that's going around. Don't get caught up in it. I'll tell you what it is in just a secondary It's kiss if em ron kiss good morning. I forgot to tell you guys that last night, I don't know what I was thinking. I last I had a man I was hungry before I went to sleep. I made a sillium husk a cow chocolate protein shake, and then I took my magnesium on top of it. Oh, yes, exactly what you mean. Exactly that was the only thing worse than having sardines on your breath is silium husk and magnesium inside of you. Now, when we get to this scam alert, You've brought these up before a syste Every now and then you see something and I feel guilty not telling you because yeah, I saw this.
Speaker 2: I saw this one too.
Speaker 1: If you at a restaurant, here's the scam. People who are eating alone or not eating alone. That's cont happen to you. It could happen at a coffee shop, at a restaurant outdoors, especially so someone basically walks by your table and drops some money on the ground. Think about this. Your phone's on the table, They drop some money on the ground as if it were an accident. You are a good person, You're a good human. You do good things for people and you pay it forward. So you reach over and you pick up the money, and someone else in the restaurant it's organized crime to other person in the restaurant while you're picking up the money for what you think is you know, Tubbs's girlfriend is running off with your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, you pick up the money and you're like, hey, excuse me, you drop this, And as you're doing and their phone's gone, someone else behind you comes and grabs the phone.
Speaker 1: It's the art of distress. I'm always weary, weary or weary? Am I weird? Here wary? Where? Am I very weary? Weary?
Speaker 7: Weary?
Speaker 1: But I weary about being wary?
Speaker 2: Sometimes you worry about weary?
Speaker 1: Am I leary or larry? I'm leary about weary and wary? But anyway, and I'm wearing a tank top tomorrow because it's gonna be hot. But be aware when someone takes your attention and distracts you. I hate to be cynical, but it could be the art of distraction. Somebody's doing something behind your back, grabbing your watch, grabbing your phone, grabbing your purse. I don't want to think like that, but you gotta have to. Yeah, two point seven Kiss FM. All right, guys, let's go you into it? Are you into today? How can we help, like Thursday, get into today into it? Kiss FM. We're here to try to help motivate you to get going and get I don't say get through it, but Conna, yeah, I get through it. So here's the thing. People say to me, what's your hobby? And I gotta be honest. I make stuff up sometimes because I don't know that I really have hobbies. Did That's the point I try something that I it's like I watched two episodes and then I move on. It's like I try stuff, I'm not good at it. I'm done with it. So this thing here, I feel like I tried this with an X of mine some dance classes or something. So here's the thing. They say that this hobby.
Speaker 8: Here, it was more dancy.
Speaker 2: You were more dancy when you were with.
Speaker 1: Her, because she said, no, it wasn't even the dancer. That's not who it was. Yeah, anyway, can I please get to sure hobbies can be good for your brain. This one is great for your brain to stay younger than your actual age. And that is doing the tango is anybody here know how to do the tank?
Speaker 2: I do not. I feel like I could fake it. Well, I could try.
Speaker 1: People who took tango as a hobby have brains that are seven years younger than their biological age.
Speaker 2: Right up, my alley, do that good for you?
Speaker 1: And would you please dancing with the stars cast this need some point. I'm so ready, She's been ready for ten years. All right, Now here's the quote today. We do quote every day. This is the point where we do it. Do not wait for the perfect time in place to enter. You are already on stage. Do you even know what it means?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, tell me there's no perfect time. You just have to do it now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, girl, all right, thank you. Kiss FM gets to the headline sicany Thursday morning here on Kiss FM. What's happening? Kiss FM headlines with Sissy Well.
Speaker 2: An old pedestrian tunnel in Boyle Heights has become a hotspot for trespassing, trash, and illegal activity, and neighbors are just asking the city to clean it up. Dangerous high surface creating hazard each conditions across southern California and coving train delays through San Clemente as officials urge people to stay out of the water it has met. Incident at a Huntington Beach business led to brief evacuations after a chemical reaction inside a fifty five gallon drum, but no injuries were reported, and Long Beach is launching its first independent Film Festival this August, featuring movies, filmmakers, and special industry events.
Speaker 1: Vin imagine going to get your bagel, Imagine going to get your pastry. Imagine going to the farmer's market. Why can't the DJ be playing there to make it festive and fun? I mean, honestly, I almost always associate DJs and a DJ with nighttime club party, like after hours.
Speaker 2: Right, that's changing.
Speaker 1: So laundromats, bakeries, coffee shops are going Why do we have to have such a hard, rigid rule. Let's start spinning and playing music and creating this atmosphere. And that's what's going on. This is they're called what bakery raves?
Speaker 2: Yeah, bakery raise the one that's at the bakery instead of cocktails. Everyone's just kind of like holding a pastry juice, Like you're not drinking, you're sober, you just enjoying a cool DJ vibes all of that. There's one in Sherman Oaks, the Red Window. They do this all the time, amazing coffee and they have a full DJ setup and just it'll be a random Tuesday afternoon and they'll just be bumping music. I'm like driving down in term Pool hard. It's amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I've ever had coffee to a DJ never.
Speaker 2: It's really fun.
Speaker 1: I've never done laundry to blasting DJ music either, but how much more fun would that be? They'd go to the laundry mat and then be entertained the entire time. But it's like this unwritten rule that you never would have somebody spinning in the daylight or not I mean pool party, but like, yeah, while you're getting your chores done exactly, or why are you having your breakfast and your.
Speaker 2: Coffee exactly exactly?
Speaker 1: All for a bakery rave, let's go, let's go, all right, I could be DJ, could be guys, I could tide hustle this.
Speaker 2: I have not learned your DJ sets collected.
Speaker 1: I mean it could be for a bakery rave. It could be where I start. I'm not going to start at tow Noma. Should we just talk about what you want to get rid of in your life now before you go to bed. I mean, it's not the mass tape, it's not the duct tape. It's not all the tapes. You think you're watching too much TV before bedtime.
Speaker 8: No, it's not even then watching too much. I'm addicted to television. I think I I like went to the end of television in the last month.
Speaker 1: What's the problem with being addicted is a big word, But what's the problem with being an enthusiast of TV?
Speaker 8: I don't like the control it has over me, Like I'm constantly I need to have shows in the queue, Like I'm watching three shows currently, and I have shows in the queue that I'm like waiting to get to.
Speaker 2: And this is normal. It's like everyone watches TV like this exactly. This is not normal for me.
Speaker 8: I used to just watch something a little bit light to get myself sleep, but now it's like all I want to do when I get home, I just want to like I want to get in bed. I want to like get dinner in bed.
Speaker 2: Problem.
Speaker 1: Problem. Actually, after a long day of work, I can't wait to eat in my living room. Whatever going to eat out of a container, put my feet on the coffee table and watch what Now my problem, Tanya is not care if I'm watching a bunch of stuff. I just have a real hard time when I look at the clock and know I've gotta stop the I don't know what it is. I cannot stop an episode to shut it down, to start my procedure to get ready for bed so hard. So I have that.
Speaker 2: Down like I can.
Speaker 8: I can lights out, clock it out like I can put it down.
Speaker 2: What's the problem.
Speaker 1: It's a pro If you have the ability to lights out, you certainly have the ability certainly stop watching.
Speaker 2: You need some sort of hobby.
Speaker 1: I need something. Oh my gosh, kind have a hobby at eight thirty at night. Nobody has hobbies at that time on a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: No, that's what I organize your medicine cabinet and call her a night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think this is not an issue. I think it's a blessing. There's so much good programming.
Speaker 8: Really, I'm so happy to hear this because I really felt like I.
Speaker 1: Had Oh yeah, I mean, and you know, I'm in the not torture you, not torture me mode, don't torture yourself mode. You don't try to say like, you know, like be nicer to you one or two point seven Kiss FM, It's time for Ryan's roses. Now, Samantha is on the line in Pasadena and she's reached out for some help from us. She found some flirty emails between her husband and one of his coworkers, and she addressed these. Samantha, what happened when you addressed these flirty emails?
Speaker 4: So I never go through my husband's phone or email, but I needed our Southwest confirmation number. So while I was in there, I noticed this long email chain with a woman that he works with named Taylor, and the tone just immediately felt off. It was super flirty, super personal, and that was the big red flag. At one point she mentioned getting a Brazilian wax, and he had a million disgusting questions about her Brazilian wax.
Speaker 1: It's inappropriate, I do no matter what right.
Speaker 4: That was super super personal details. And then what really bugged me is though about the whole chain, was when she referenced last weekend quote unquote, and he replied, remember we're not talking about last weekend. That was the exact weekend. He told me he had to work NonStop because of a crisis at the office, so very well.
Speaker 1: Could not have been a crisis, isn't it still? If possible it was a crisis.
Speaker 4: I guess possible, but paired with this Brazilian wax information.
Speaker 1: On it and this is all in email.
Speaker 4: All in an email.
Speaker 1: Yes, And when you addressed it, he downplayed it, and then he deleted the emails.
Speaker 4: He deleted the emails. Yeah. So later that night, I just brought it up casually, and I asked I brought Taylor up casually. I asked if she was married, and he said yes, and then he asked me why, and I said, no reason, and then I walked away. So I'll admit I wanted to see. I wanted to see if it rattled him, and it did. So the next day, every single email was deleted between them.
Speaker 1: Got it. There's a there's a lot going wrong already. It's like, how deep has it gone to call her husband next? We're in the middle of Ryan's roses right now, Samantha. I mean, look, her husband is involved in a way that's inappropriate with his coworker named Taylor, and she found these thirty emails. He was asking or talking about a Brazilian bikini wax and then there was a reference to last weekend and him saying, don't talk about we don't talk about last weekend. This was all via email. Taylor is her name? It is a coworker. I mean, Samantha. You already know he's acting inappropriately with another woman and at work. The question is how far did it go? What's he referring to about last weekend? Is Taylor? The other woman is coworker married.
Speaker 4: She is married and if this goes the way I expect her husband will be my next call.
Speaker 1: That's what you'll do. All right, We are going to make the call right now. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then whatever his name is on Kiss FM.
Speaker 4: Brian, you have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: On m all right, We're going to do that right now and be very quiet. Let's see what we can find out. Good luck to you, Samantha.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hi? Is this Brian, yeah speaking Hi.
Speaker 2: My name is Yvonne. I'm calling from Pedals of Pasadena. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 7: Oh? I mean I was really hoping you're someone else.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. We are new to the area. We're on Colorado and deliver locally and surrounding areas. And the reason I am calling is because we're doing a free promotion. It's a dozen red roses that you can send anybody that you like.
Speaker 7: So, what is this like a free book kid for like a month or two and then like the fees kick in.
Speaker 2: No, it is a one time free arrangement that you can send to anybody that you'd like. I would just need the name and we can write a note have those out by lunchtime today if that's convenient for you, or we can pick a different day after that. That's it. If you want to come back and become a customer, that would be amazing. We're just doing this to get the word out. There's no credit card fee, there's no like sign up membership or anything like that. It's just a promotion that we do about once a month, all.
Speaker 7: Right, So it's kind of like a word am mouthing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need any cash from you. I don't like I said, they are absolutely free. And whoever you send these flowers to, hopefully they like the arrangements. Hopefully you like the arrangements and you all come back as customers one day.
Speaker 7: And you could just send them in my office. That'd be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can start with the note. What's the name of the person?
Speaker 7: I might not be there, so maybe just send it to the brokeraage because I'm going to be in and out all day. But Chelsea should be at the desk and shall take delivery.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to put anything on the card for Chelsea?
Speaker 7: No, it's not going to Chelsea. Chelsea's just the receptionist, you know. Just leave it blank. It's good to have flexibility in these situations.
Speaker 1: Brian, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and I want to just jump in on that for a second. Why do you need flexibility on where to send romantic roses? My name is Ryan. Your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I have sistanin Tanya, and I have your wife on the line.
Speaker 7: Wait, wait, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You tell us what's going on? Your wife informed us that you've been flirting with a coworker named Taylor talking about a Brazilian wax, and that you referred to something that you're not going to quote talk about anymore last weekend. So clearly there's something going on with you and Taylor. Clearly you did not want to send the roses to your wife and clearly you've been sketchy about getting them to your office to be flexible with the cards. So I think at this point the question is what's happening with you and Taylor at work.
Speaker 7: I don't even know how you know about Taylor, but like, I'm a real estate broker and sometimes clients need a little extra push. Like when I first got the call, I said, I was hoping to someone else. I was hoping it was my client that I'm showing today, and I thought, like, you know, if my client needs extra push, I'm going to give them the flowers. Otherwise I'm going to get it to my wife.
Speaker 1: Samantha, Look what's going on with you and Taylor? Forget about the flowers for a second. Why are you flirting with Taylor through email?
Speaker 7: There's nothing going on between me and Taylor. Yeah, I know the emails got a little it looks not good, but like nothing going on there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't ever cheating on my wad. It doesn't look not good. It's clearly inappropriate. So, Samantha, what would you like to know from your husband, Brian.
Speaker 4: I read those emails, Brian, and I saw you deleted them. Seems very guilty to me. What's going on.
Speaker 7: I don't know. Like we just had like a conversation. It was a little bit fun, but like it was too much.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about in an email, Brian.
Speaker 4: No, you're that's just so inappropriate. Why would you ever talk about a Brazilian wax.
Speaker 7: I don't know. It was a long day. I just had something. I kind of just see you out as a moment, Samantha.
Speaker 1: Is just in the interest of time and people's lives listening right now, Brian, are you cheating on Samantha?
Speaker 7: No, I've never cheated on you, and I have no intention of cheating anything. Do you talk about this in Brivant?
Speaker 4: You a woman about our shaped private is cheating?
Speaker 1: There you go? It is.
Speaker 7: I don't think so. I think it was just a conversation.
Speaker 1: But it's all right. Look, the two of you were gonna let you resolve it from this point. I wish you the best of luck. But Brian, you have plot here like you were not seeing clearly, Samantha. Good luck with this. It's Ryan's Roses Kiss FM on air with Ryan Seacrest. Lets you point seven Kiss FM. All right, listen to this. You're in a relationship. Some people are it's great, toubs, you're in one. You might want to chime in on this.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're in one too, but you're just not sharing.
Speaker 1: Maybe wouldn't that be nice what I makes surprise reveal coming up?
Speaker 2: It would be your style.
Speaker 1: It would be you're right, I'd be so weird, be lope. And then in January say, oh, you know what I did over the holidays.
Speaker 2: So weird, like Sparkle Meghan over here.
Speaker 1: I don't know who that is. No, I don't know who Sparkle Meghan is.
Speaker 2: From Love is Blind.
Speaker 8: And then she was on the and then on the reunion she had a baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, listen any relationship, listen to these things. That's kind of interesting. Rules and are these things toxic? Are they healthy? So what about having a new female friend you're in a relationship, systeny, Yeah, if he has a new female friend, is that a healthy thing?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: I hate it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I understand I would.
Speaker 2: Fake it though, I'd be like, all right, cool, so nice.
Speaker 1: Then you know, anytime a wife or a husband or anybody fakes, you know when you're faking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't think it would like laugh thrilled because.
Speaker 1: In the transcript you were cool with it, but in real life you were saying no, no, uh, okay, checking in if you go out solo. Now, Tony, let me take this to you. Okay, Robbie goes out solo, you check in? Does he have to check in? Is he check in with you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's true?
Speaker 1: Or do you reach out to him to check on him?
Speaker 8: I don't hold back, Like if if I want to text him about something, I'm not like, oh, I'm not going to text him because you're with his friends. But I'm not like checking in on him.
Speaker 1: But you don't hold back. Correct correct, So it's toxic to do that. What that's what psychiatrist saying? Well, independence to be encouraged.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we go away for a weekend or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Fine, right, Well you guys, you guys are very they're new at this. You've been doing this for a minute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you're right. Like before, I like when I would land, I would text him like I landed, But now it's like two days. No, by just check my location.
Speaker 1: I've seen it in the news when I check the news every night. She's away. The headlines all right, sharing locations that good toxic tubs. Let me take us to you. You share locations with your jiu jitsu partner? Uh No, I don't even know how to turn that on. You the engineer here, you want to turn that on.
Speaker 2: He's just claiming that because he doesn't want to share his location July.
Speaker 1: But you guys all share locations, right, Yes, I share applications with Mark. I don't know why, you yourself? Why everybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I share with everybody, all right.
Speaker 1: I think that that's not necessary. I mean maybe in a relationship, I don't care. But with you guys, for sure, it's a.
Speaker 2: No why anything for us would be so easy then we would know, like if you were getting to an event with us at the same time, or like, oh he's just.
Speaker 1: On the freeway, not at any event.
Speaker 2: Well, the concerts that we go to. Agry about it, I'm not angry about it.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking.
Speaker 2: Up at arms over there.
Speaker 1: Point seven. It's kiss FM love coming together and hanging out and doing our thing here. It's not even really work, you know, it's worked before we go to work. And I appreciate you checking in on your way to work. So have you ever had a deconstructed taco or a deconstructed burger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do with my Britos.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I like a deconstructed meal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 1: So they're taking that concept to weddings and deconstructing weddings. This is the reason that I might consider marriage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently we've been doing weddings all wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even need a person. This sounds much like so much.
Speaker 2: Fun, good time, you need a person?
Speaker 1: Well, I get you know, you know, traditionally the blah blah blah. You know now they're saying, you start right, isn't it. You start with the cocktail hour, you have a nice meal, then the main event, then this, then the show starts.
Speaker 2: So when you win the ceremony, you're already full, you're already kind of buzzed, and then after the ceremony is done, it boom straight to dancing.
Speaker 1: Yes, and I have a question, where do you people that get married go for three hours to take pictures while we have to walk around and talk to people.
Speaker 2: Usually it's that one hour because it's called the til.
Speaker 1: Hour, hour of disappearing from your own event, because.
Speaker 2: It's usually the golden hour and it's overrest lighting.
Speaker 1: And excuse me, take the pictures of the night before in the golden now and I love this idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of here for it.
Speaker 1: H So everybody gets together, have the cocktails, have the dinner boom. The main event happens right into the DJ and the dancing. You're there by nine to twenty.
Speaker 2: You don't have to leave early?
Speaker 1: Why not? Why not?
Speaker 2: I I'm the last one at the party, so don't look at me.
Speaker 1: On my wedding night. On my wedding night, I'm doing all this. I'm going straight to the honeymoon. So I'm actually gonna leave early. You guys can stay.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: I'm booking a flight at eight thirty. Y'all can have the detail ten Yeah, brother, play now they're ninety minutes for those guys, we are out. He got this non stop flight to the island.
Speaker 2: You literally have done that in real life, I know.
Speaker 1: But without a wife.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't do it tanyas. I didn't book a flight out that night. But you tell it with.
Speaker 2: Us out and like Houdini's still lay, you see it a lot later than I thought.
Speaker 1: You are, A friend of mine said the other night, I did Houdini at a party, a birthday party, and I told my friend Michelle, I go hey, hey, guys, can I I'm gonna Houdini And Michelle goes hey, fun fact, Houdini didn't tell everybody he was leading four point seven kiss FM. Let me grab Lexi in San Pedro one eight hundred and five two one O two seven Lexi and San Pedro go ahead. You're am with this, Lexi? How can we help you?
Speaker 4: So this guy dating refuses to post me, but he posted like everything else, and I'm wondering if that's like a red flag.
Speaker 1: He he posts everything else about his life, but he won't put you up there. Are you guys officially together?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been dating for like almost three months.
Speaker 1: Maybe he wants to protect the relationship.
Speaker 4: Oh he can't have a meal, he can't watch a show, he can't make like a move without him posting on Instagram.
Speaker 1: But no no appearances by you. Do you think that maybe he's trying to hide you?
Speaker 4: I mean, I I don't know. It's like that's like how we met, Like he popped up on my feet. Who's there? So long? So like I DMed him? But like I mean, I get it that like being with somebody who's kind of like a hard launch on her Instagram, right, but we're exclusive, Like we had the talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're talking to the wrong dude, because I'd be happy for you not to post me in your feed. However, I'm looking at Sophia, what do you think you're in one of these situations just like this? Would you be upset? Should she say this is not right? Is there something going on here?
Speaker 2: I think this is a huge red flag.
Speaker 3: Like if you guys have been together, especially for three months, why is he posting everything besides you?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: And we've like had the conversation, like we're exclusive, so we have that talk. So like my fear is that he wants people to think he's single.
Speaker 1: And why would he want people to think he's single so he can do something about.
Speaker 4: It because he's so popular on Instagram, Like I don't think maybe he wants to lose followers if people think he's like with somebody. Maybe he has so many girls like fawning over him, so he doesn't want people.
Speaker 1: To know he's Are you in love with this dude?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I like him a lot three months. Some feel it's kind of fresh. How much do you post on about him?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'd like that one or two pictures of him, But I'm not like blown like. I'm not a person that's like on Instagram all the time. I don't blow it up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think you can tell him everything that you're saying to us, and if you feel you'll be able to get a sense with his body language if he's covering something up or if he just wants to play the field on Instagram, play single on Instagram so he attracts followers, you'll be able to tell what's up. Uh, good luck. Call us back in six months and let us know what the story is. Just keep keep yeah, three from now So three plus three is six?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: Yes, got it? Okay, Kiss FM, Thank you mix It's only two point seven Kiss FM. That's it for us, guys. Thank you for listening. Great so everybody, thank you for being here this morning. Have a good one but bye and bye time.
Speaker 2: Thank you Ryan, thank you, Yes.
Speaker 1: Thank you, gratitude, Yes, thank our cowork.
Speaker 2: Love you guys.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM. Have a great Thursday.
Speaker 2: Come on, who almost Friday