Speaker 1: Welcome back to Artists on Artists on Artists on Artists.
Speaker 2: This week on the show, musicians who have written songs and albums about their exes.
Speaker 3: Taylor Swift, Adele Fleetwood Mac. These are just some of the artists who go through public breakups and dare big enough to write about them.
Speaker 4: An ex is a kind of artistic well, a one for people to tap in and have been doing so for generations. So we sit down to hear those songs and the story behind them.
Speaker 5: So get that tissue box out, get that pill you're ready to punch in, and let's listen up.
Speaker 1: This fucking rocks. This fucking rocks. I'm fucking happy that we're here.
Speaker 4: Love, This is amazing, This is amazing. This is amazing to be in a room with such wonderful musicians. This is really so so good.
Speaker 1: How's every feeling right now in their heart? How's every feeling?
Speaker 2: I you're about to cry, You're about to bust a tear out of that face.
Speaker 6: It's okay, let it out.
Speaker 1: You can let that shit out. Girlfriend.
Speaker 6: You are allowed to let.
Speaker 1: It out, You're allowed to pour.
Speaker 7: I just can't.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe we're being recognized this way. Because it's a weird way of like, what was our trauma is now our celebration. Yeah, and we're walking in here as a band of brothers and sisters right coming together as we put our dirty laundry. It's almost like we put our dirty underwear out for the whole world to see.
Speaker 1: I don't give a shit. Yeah it's on my panties any day.
Speaker 3: But now it's Gucci clothing and we're being asked about it, and we're being brought together for that leap we did.
Speaker 1: I hear you.
Speaker 5: You know, writing music about your ex is just always so interesting and it's always so hard, but it's really funny to do. Yeah, So I don't know, it's just really interesting to also look back at the album, go how much I've changed and how.
Speaker 7: Much I made off of your dirty ass?
Speaker 5: Really, it's really so much.
Speaker 4: You know. It's like these albums come out, you know, some months, sometimes years after the pain. It's almost like seeing a star. The light from the star is not the light that's shining currently. It's the light that was there millions of years ago, and it's only just now reaching us.
Speaker 6: So the pain is just as real. It's only just now getting.
Speaker 5: To the people. You've got to write a song about that. You really have to write a song just about that.
Speaker 1: I'll apologize.
Speaker 2: I realized I came in with kind of a different tone than everybody else.
Speaker 1: I love you care.
Speaker 2: I don't want to apologize for being me, But do you apologize for being me in this juncture?
Speaker 1: And I'll let you guys know. I'm fucking here for you.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 7: They are filming us in the height of our rebellion.
Speaker 3: Rebellions look different and different cultures, different people and different hearts.
Speaker 5: Breakups are just so interesting because everybody feels so different things totally, you feel totally. Some people process with anger, some people process with power up the fuck you energy, some people process with pain and tears.
Speaker 3: I also think the nature of the music industry kind of lends itself to healing in a way where we all dealt with heartbreak. I'm guessing a couple years ago, because these albums just came out recently ish Maybe I don't know, but like, once you write an album, I'm in the heartbreak there, and I'm in the seven stages of grief. I'm in all of that then, and then you go into mastering the album, and then it becomes its own thing, and then you go into like like releasing the album, and then I go, WHOA, that was a little girl.
Speaker 7: That was a little girl back then.
Speaker 3: I believe, And I can talk about this breakup now in like such a bold way because I'm so done and over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I listened to.
Speaker 7: Them, Yeah, I thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, we gotta talk about ourselves. That's what we're here for. Our ex'es are talking about us left and right. They're trying to claim plausible deniability for what we said they did. But guess what, Cedric, you fucking did that ship, dirty ass loser. You gave me scavies on my wedding night. Fuck you, fuck you go to fucking hell, you dirty piece of dick.
Speaker 7: I hear the word scavs, and I want to go scar on.
Speaker 5: My wedding scale on my wedding day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god. Games, Games.
Speaker 5: I love it because it's less of a breakup song and more of a realization the musical medical drama.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a fucking story I'm telling on my album.
Speaker 3: I'm telling that, I would say, And I thought it was funny that Cedric hit Twitter.
Speaker 7: Of course he hit Twitter.
Speaker 1: That piece of fucking ship.
Speaker 2: I don't write a board for the X Games, you fucking loser.
Speaker 1: You're not even in the games. You wear it.
Speaker 2: You'd write a skateboard that's mop on it to clean up after other people when.
Speaker 7: They go Jesus Christ fucking Dorric.
Speaker 2: You fucking loser couldn't even handle this fucking shit when you had it, you wasted it.
Speaker 1: Waste that opportunity.
Speaker 5: Well, that's my favorite act song for Act four is Waste Opportunity. Scamy's on My Wedding Day, the reprise.
Speaker 3: I love the fact that you ended the album with Scamies Are Divorced Day.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you gave me that.
Speaker 4: I really loved Pain at the Urgent Care. It really when you got this to Kab's diagnosis. You really made it a central fixture of the album where we got to check in with your diagnosis every three songs.
Speaker 1: Doctor Doctor, until you where it hurts. It doesn't hurt upon my rash, it hurts in my heart.
Speaker 6: Gabies and the Urgent Care, Scamies Lesion Care.
Speaker 3: It's amazing you've become the face of scabies as well.
Speaker 2: I mean it's awesome And to all y'all, to my scabies warriors. I want you all to stay strong. I remember, mind you, when you come to my concerts, wear long sleeve shirts.
Speaker 7: I'm there.
Speaker 3: But we have to acknowledge that you said Cedric's name before yours.
Speaker 1: Just like a fucking we need.
Speaker 4: We need.
Speaker 7: That's okay because that's the album.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows your face already. They don't know Cedric.
Speaker 1: My name is Cindy Elizabeth Wright, but you might know me as Green.
Speaker 5: Jesus not green.
Speaker 1: I'm green, ry g r y why n green?
Speaker 3: Exclamation point question mark you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we call that in a terror bang and I have a terran banging every single fucking dude.
Speaker 1: I see when I go.
Speaker 2: Out right now, because I'm going fucking wild, I black out and I go crazy, and I make sure I call my exathy into the night.
Speaker 8: The new face of Buzzball, Baby, I'm the new face of Buzzball.
Speaker 2: Chunk out the new diet mud slide, Buzzball mud slide, mud slide. You've been asking, We're delivering the diet mud slide.
Speaker 1: Buzzball is back.
Speaker 7: I love that these buzzballs.
Speaker 3: If you get the Collector's edition ones, it comes with ropes so you can have it swing.
Speaker 1: From concerts were Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely love swinging those buzzballs around at the park.
Speaker 6: Those ads with you and your daughter just bonding. It's so nice.
Speaker 2: Tired, I'm tired of being fucking sad. My daughter loves buzzballs. I get her the non alcoholic buzzballs.
Speaker 1: She just likes the taste.
Speaker 6: Just loves to drink buzzballs for the taste.
Speaker 2: A lot of people drink buzzballs for the juice themselves. And that's like my daughter, my sweet little fucking daughter, who has been my fucking rock.
Speaker 1: And I want to say to you, a little giggy, I love you.
Speaker 3: By Gabby Giggy, my gig gigs Gaby, it's not my little Giggy.
Speaker 2: I fucking love my little Giggy. I love you, my girl, my girl, you gotta come to my concerts.
Speaker 5: Come.
Speaker 2: She comes out on on on all my concerts. We have a blast at the concerts. She comes out, we play a full game of shuffle board, and then she leaves.
Speaker 4: Your concerts sound like weddings between older people.
Speaker 1: They're a celebration. They're a celebration.
Speaker 6: They are so fun.
Speaker 1: Guess what I do A vow renewal for seventy enough vowel noules. I do them. I do them at five forty five before my concerts begin. At six.
Speaker 6: You do a mass vow renewal, so like a baptism.
Speaker 7: That's fucking punk rock.
Speaker 5: That was one of your first hit songs before this whole breakup album came out. It was Marry Me again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was married me again.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to kiss me in the morning, Marry me again.
Speaker 1: You don't want to miss me? Do you marry me again?
Speaker 7: That's good.
Speaker 5: Yours are something we all talk about.
Speaker 2: And I work hard. Yeah, I don't you guys, I as you guys know. I train underwater with the people that build Avatar the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, God, the history behind you, your album.
Speaker 2: I've never been in an interview with other people green yescreen me Green, But y'all, I gotta shut the funk off.
Speaker 5: You're so much.
Speaker 2: Y'all can throw tostitos chips at me if I get too crazy. I let my people at my concert.
Speaker 7: Do that too, and let the buzz ball fall right off your back.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: By the way, I tried your buzzball collaboration at I hop it was delicious.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 6: The buzzballs are up.
Speaker 9: Really works.
Speaker 1: Works.
Speaker 7: Pancakes, it works, it works.
Speaker 5: I tried your your hash brown and bacon Buzzball, and I gotta say they're right. It is just the taste that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well that I cannot believe I'm getting drunk off.
Speaker 1: We use brain Marnier in that accident, But that's not on me. I love the people at Buzzball, and I love what we got going on, and.
Speaker 2: We got and and they've been there for me, my Buzzball people, they've been there for me.
Speaker 1: I have to stop talking.
Speaker 5: You all have to. You'll have to say we cannot we actually can't get enough.
Speaker 6: Actually it's okay. It all takes as long as it takes. You know, it's all about the process.
Speaker 7: That's the universe speaking.
Speaker 6: It's that's universe.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta say you also come from I mean, we have to talk about you. You come from a long line of badass ladies that seeing country music about the people that break hearts.
Speaker 1: That is the American tradition. It's the American tradition.
Speaker 3: We put down our girl boss swords and bow at the throne of you.
Speaker 4: I'm you guys are all way too kind, way way too kind.
Speaker 7: It hurts.
Speaker 6: It hurts.
Speaker 4: It hurts to hear you be so kind because it's nice to hear it hurts because it's nice. And that is a pain I'm working through. I am, of course de Lila ge Tara.
Speaker 6: And I am.
Speaker 10: Like Guitara and my mother Likeara Delilah Guitar. I fucking love Guitara.
Speaker 4: And my mother Lee Lara Guitara was of course a famous country singer with my father, Papa Guitara until they're famous split in seventy three.
Speaker 7: I think like one of the first biggest breakups I ever saw.
Speaker 4: It was a big breakup and they and they released it with a thought I heard a ghost, But I guess it's just our story.
Speaker 1: Girl, No, don't doubt yourself. That might have been a ghost.
Speaker 10: Wait, tell us about yourself story.
Speaker 5: Well, your new album I think is wonderful.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, thank you. I really appreciate that my new album. You know, it's just like it's just a painful story that felt really true to me at the time because it was. But then I realized he wasn't the only part of my story. And the song that really took off was Stanky wanky yucky ikey dick, And that was, of course a story about.
Speaker 5: It's not the song I thought you were getting.
Speaker 3: Thanks, that's a song I love. I've been line dancing to it non stop. Lucky dick, A little bit of it.
Speaker 4: Well you got us Thanky wenky yankee yankee stanky ikey wicky dick. Yes, thanky yanky yankey yankey icky wicky wicky dick.
Speaker 11: You're sticking in mud, You're digging in juice. You're sticking in muddy juice.
Speaker 5: Juice that really grows on you every time.
Speaker 2: Against the bravery. I love the bravey. We found, we found juice. Let's do it again. I love the bravery of that bravery.
Speaker 6: It's brave to repeat yourself because I think break.
Speaker 4: Ups feel as though you're repeating yourself.
Speaker 6: You just keep hammering this horse. Hon I'm I'm hard broken.
Speaker 1: Juice.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to ask, I mean this feels to me. I feel a little bit of hurt. I feel I feel reality here. What does jews represent?
Speaker 5: What I guess?
Speaker 7: Is it juice?
Speaker 1: Is it juice?
Speaker 6: Well, of course this happened to me.
Speaker 7: It can't be just juice.
Speaker 6: And that's what hurts so much.
Speaker 1: It was juice.
Speaker 6: You know, he went out one nott and he.
Speaker 5: He just being mean to him. It was real. It's a real story.
Speaker 1: He stuck his.
Speaker 9: And then he's taking a juice and then he's tuk it back up.
Speaker 1: The repetition is a repetition.
Speaker 6: It's just chronologically what happened.
Speaker 1: I tell you.
Speaker 6: It is a factual account. It is something real and true and heartbreaking, and it happened to me.
Speaker 5: Why did you want to break up with him after? Why did that cause your divorce?
Speaker 1: Let her tell her story.
Speaker 8: You do understand, Yes, my husband, he's stuck it in my and juice.
Speaker 1: No, there's a thing these fucking men out here.
Speaker 4: These men are they They have no regard for the way that they will hurt you, these fucking men out here.
Speaker 2: And if he sucks something, even if it's mud, even if it's juice, if his hard dick is in mud and juice, that's cheating.
Speaker 12: It's hard, it's adulter.
Speaker 6: It was hard. It was cheating.
Speaker 4: And this is what I tried to tell him. And I don't want to say his name. I don't want to give him away.
Speaker 5: We've known you guys been married for a very long time.
Speaker 4: I know, I know, well, I don't like to say Eddie's name. I don't like to say Eddie Johnson's name because I don't think it's and I really mud juice.
Speaker 7: Juice, dick.
Speaker 5: How'd you catch him doing this?
Speaker 4: Well, you know it hurts to talk about because all these feelings are.
Speaker 1: Just rushing raw.
Speaker 6: It hurts so much.
Speaker 4: And I'm just right back where it was two years ago, in twenty twenty three. You know, I was sitting there and I had just come home. I was go go dancing, and then my I was waiting for a text from Eddie and I won't say his name. I was waiting for a text from Eddie saying that he was going to come home. And then the text never came. But what I heard instead of a text noise was well it was a lot. It was our porch line, and.
Speaker 1: This is so keep going, this is side, keep going.
Speaker 6: I heard the door swaying open.
Speaker 4: Girl, and I walk outside to see maybe there's a raccoon or something, and I see Eddie to keep in a pile of mud, just go into town, and a dropped my plate.
Speaker 1: It shattered.
Speaker 4: I fell to the floor and I sobbed because I knew rat.
Speaker 6: Then in there he did not find me beautiful.
Speaker 4: He was.
Speaker 7: That racked rat is fucking a pile of mud. He doesn't find you.
Speaker 8: Beautiful at all, because well, and I hurts. This part hurts, girl. I can see what's coming.
Speaker 6: So he goes, oh, baby, it's not what it looks like. I was just testing, you know, this bottle, to see, like to see if we could build a treehouse on it. You always wanted a treehouse.
Speaker 1: Didn't you always bring up the treehouse.
Speaker 6: They always do.
Speaker 3: Test your mud. That's what I see my girls all night. Test your fatanyl, test your mud, Test your coke, yeah.
Speaker 5: Test your feyl if your fentanyl may have phenol in it.
Speaker 6: And so he says, you know what, baby, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just gonna go wash off. It's not what it looks like. Let's talk about this in a moment. But I'm just gonna go wash off.
Speaker 6: And then I think I hear the water running.
Speaker 4: I hear I hear jingling and jangling, and I assume, you know, he's in the kitchen bathroom, the bathroom that's a joined to the kitchen. So then I open, I sweep up the plate I dropped, you know, and I opened the door and then I hear a noise, not in the.
Speaker 6: Kitchen bathroom, but the kitchen pantry.
Speaker 13: Not gonna work for me, And I opened the kitchen pantry door, and he has poured three curtains of orange juice into a bucket and he is going to town on it.
Speaker 7: So he's sucking the bucket.
Speaker 5: Gotta be honest, that's gonna burn that after MUD's that's.
Speaker 2: Why they do the mud, because it cakes it and then you can do That's why they do it. It is going to write it and read it. That's why they do it.
Speaker 6: It's a process called mud juicing.
Speaker 4: And apparently men say it gives you this before a orgasm that no one's ever had before.
Speaker 6: And I don't know. I just wish he'd tried it with me. Thank you, money, thank you.
Speaker 5: Oh. Such a rich story.
Speaker 4: I guess it's so raw still, but my god, I have to stop talking about it.
Speaker 5: Such a rich story and beautiful story to end up on the lyrics sticky icky wiki wiki.
Speaker 3: The way the awful story goes to a beautiful song that people line dance to, people remix, people sing this song on the streets.
Speaker 7: This is the sound of just like Texas.
Speaker 3: It's also like it's such a big like just like battle cry.
Speaker 2: And honestly, and this is unfortunately, there's not a better choice of words for this. You made lemonade with this, right, and I know that's the Jews, and I am sorry, but you literally took these lemons and you turned it into something that now we can all listen to.
Speaker 1: I listened to this with.
Speaker 2: My little Gigie all the time in the car when we drive to six Flags. We go to six Flags four times a week. We love listening to this song.
Speaker 6: Spend so much time at six.
Speaker 1: She's my best friend. But that's my happy player.
Speaker 7: Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 3: And I don't want to be invasive, of course, but the second I saw your Tropic Cana deal, I went, I hope she's getting paid handsomely because it feels a little like they're messing.
Speaker 5: With her like a trigger.
Speaker 3: But I went, if I know her and I know her family, she got paid very well.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously I can't speak to a business deal currently in progress, but the Tropic Cana people have been very kind and they have an onset therapist to make sure that I am okay.
Speaker 1: The what's going on at the Tropicana place.
Speaker 5: Well it's a therapist. They even need a lot. But I when I say you're you're not the only viral song. Right now. We've got everybody's doing the dance, everybody's talking about the drama of your latest album.
Speaker 6: Oh there she goes.
Speaker 1: You are hot like fucking fire girl.
Speaker 6: You are everywhere you are.
Speaker 1: You are Catinus and the woman on fire. That's what you are right now.
Speaker 5: You're so brave.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you, guys.
Speaker 5: And how long ago was the breakup?
Speaker 7: Five years ago?
Speaker 3: The album just came out, and I think it's like it's like kind of reliving. Like they say that a lot of women who give birth re experienced trauma and the body, and I think that's what happened when I gave birth to this album, like I was working on it and then I think it's I think I'll just start from the beginning. My album is called Sorry.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I'm getting so flicking.
Speaker 1: Because you're being yourself.
Speaker 6: It's beautiful because you you're good.
Speaker 1: That's true, and that's you're here. Be you girl.
Speaker 7: You do it like in an aggressive way. You're trying to make me.
Speaker 1: More welcome here in this house. We give you a fucking hog if you need it. Girl, Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: Yeah the girl, Yeah, yeah, thank.
Speaker 7: You so much.
Speaker 1: Talk about yourself for once in your life.
Speaker 7: The album is called fuck You. I Found You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my very public relationship, my ex husband, Michael Phelps. I found him fucking five womens.
Speaker 6: O my god. Oh that hurts.
Speaker 7: I found him fucking five women.
Speaker 1: Think about that.
Speaker 7: Think about that, About that and the texts I found.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought after I found him fucking those five women at that wee spa, when I went home, opened his phone on his Apple ID on my laptop.
Speaker 7: Who would have thought that I was looking at my next hit album.
Speaker 3: Who would have thought reading those texts was going to melodically open something up for me?
Speaker 4: I mean, those texts are so poetically interesting because it is a group chat with him and five women. They are all planning, They have all these inside jokes, and you work all the inside jokes into the stars so seamlessly, and you take something that's funny for them and it's a source of pain for you.
Speaker 1: This song, Loose Thread, it is a fucking bop girl.
Speaker 3: I mean, besides just the group thread being a loose thread, my heart's a loose thread. Yeah, your fucking dick is a loose, dirty thread. The lies are loose threads. And then each album comes with You Can Go.
Speaker 5: So it's four four album five albums.
Speaker 7: For each for each woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So there's there's the Miranda version, there is the Latte version.
Speaker 7: That bitch Latte.
Speaker 6: Latte seems the worst of the bunch.
Speaker 2: Honestly, And I'm trying to watch her rebuttal videos. She's posting so many of them, and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Babe, get your bag, yeah, as long as you can, because none of them are fucking him anymore.
Speaker 7: None of them are fucking him anymore.
Speaker 1: Let's hear them all.
Speaker 3: Randa, Latte, Quinn, Melanie, and the worst of all, Junior.
Speaker 7: And she's above twenty one.
Speaker 9: Her name is Just goes By.
Speaker 7: She's above twenty one.
Speaker 6: A seductive home record named Junior.
Speaker 2: I've never ever heard something more true than a woman named Junior that goes to Wiesebaw and fucks a demon.
Speaker 3: Because I'll say it sometimes I think what I'm coming to terms with when I think the album's showing two is I fell in love with a demon, because who lies?
Speaker 7: Demons?
Speaker 1: Demons lie demons.
Speaker 2: Lie, girl, you cannot trust a demon you can't like for once.
Speaker 3: Sometimes demons come in a beautiful man and you and you trust it and you love it and you nurture it and you take care of him, and it is a bundle of lies, y'all. It's a bundle of lies.
Speaker 5: Well, that's one of my favorite songs off her album's Bundle of Lies. That's TikTok dances.
Speaker 7: To thank you so much? You know it's yeah, it's I mean, could.
Speaker 5: You give us a little bit of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 14: You lied about anal, you lied about house, you lied about cars, and you lied about my mouse. Yes, you killed it and you murdered it. And you killed my mouse along with my heart.
Speaker 7: Bundle of lies, y'all. Bundle of lies, y'all. Pile lies, bundle.
Speaker 1: Y'all, pile of lies, y'all, the use of y'all. I mean, if you're killing my you're a psychopath.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, you're a demon, dickhead your pet mouse?
Speaker 6: Kill a mouse?
Speaker 4: It is so unforgivable, Are you okay?
Speaker 6: My song that I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I heard those lyrics, and I heard those lyrics and it made me want to be a different woman and I think that that you know what songs do because lies are contagious.
Speaker 5: Gosh, you've still got so much to work through.
Speaker 7: No, I do, And I think, like.
Speaker 5: What were the lies about the car?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: He lied that it worked? He lied that it worked, and it is.
Speaker 4: Do you think and you don't not to play devil's advocate? You don't think it was a mistake that he said that the car, that he said that the car worked and the car just happened to break down that day or you so I think he was.
Speaker 7: Lying to me because he thinks I'm ugly and unlovable.
Speaker 2: Well, and you answered this in her song Fred Flinstone, she answers this because she goes.
Speaker 1: She goes. You caught on work. You caught on work. I can see your feet running. You caught out work. I can see I can see you running, caught a work.
Speaker 7: I could see your feet running cat on work.
Speaker 1: I could see you.
Speaker 7: And you know what, I's just catchy.
Speaker 5: Can we talk about some of the Easter eggs that you leave in all of your work? I mean, it's amazing. I just love the Easter eggs of because you're not using names, but the Easter eggs let us know who they really are.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I am guessing. I am on, I am on guest top.
Speaker 7: I go at twelve thirty four.
Speaker 3: You texted in green text and you said you wanted to have fucking sex with all these other women. And that's Miranda because she has an Android. So that's a mickey, a hidden mickey.
Speaker 5: It's a hidden mickey that's in your album.
Speaker 6: That is a hidden meg.
Speaker 3: You got pissed off that I did that deal with Poppy, and then someone got a little insecure, and then you started fucking people outside our marriage. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, I just need I need to speak about you.
Speaker 4: Know now that whole run about junior Mints makes sense.
Speaker 6: That's junior Oh wow, you.
Speaker 7: Stuck on a junior mint. Your condom too small because your ego too big? Bitch? What the hell?
Speaker 5: And those so work together so well?
Speaker 4: Really nice?
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, we have to hear about thirty minutes in?
Speaker 5: Are you sure the longer?
Speaker 1: I love to talk about a lot to talk about. We have a lot. I really love to hear from you. It's time.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't mind waiting. I'm a pretty patient guy. My name is Jean viver Vi Nation vib I do kind of like the more mellow Indie. I went through a breakup and locked myself inside a cabin, yeah, for two months, and.
Speaker 6: Came up, you little thing.
Speaker 5: Thank you, your little little sweet You're precious as fuck. Thank you.
Speaker 6: You are freaking a door.
Speaker 5: No please, I'm not adorable now, thank you. I'm I'm very you know, I feel a lot. I have to go.
Speaker 2: I literally, I literally want to eat you like a fucking witmen's sampler.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Literally, there's a lot of the same things that my ex would say. She would say, you're just not much of a man. You see more of like a boy, Like I just want you in a box.
Speaker 7: Like that's wrong, that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Women are women are pigs.
Speaker 3: Women women, I don't trust them as far as I can throw, I would never trust.
Speaker 7: Men are lies and women are pigs.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Cars don't work?
Speaker 1: Yeah yours?
Speaker 5: No. So. My songs are heartbreaking, devastating, confusing. Some people have said ambiguous, but a lot of people love to listen to it the moment they get broken up with. This is the album to cry to you.
Speaker 7: Can you sing one of your songs?
Speaker 5: Oh thank you so much? Is there one that you were interested in earth.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 7: That they're all named numbers, which I find so fast.
Speaker 6: I mean, forty seven really got to aze. I personally love forty seven.
Speaker 4: I know that's probably a pretty basic answer a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Are, but I want to know because you don't sing forty it's just titled that.
Speaker 6: So it's just it's just, yeah, I'm dying to know the code.
Speaker 1: What's in your head?
Speaker 5: Sorry? Thank you. I kind of leave it up to you guys, like what you guys interpret it as.
Speaker 2: I mean, the basic interpretation is you wrote these in the order they were released.
Speaker 5: That's one way to interpret it, and maybe it's true. But the other way to interpret it is whatever you're thinking.
Speaker 6: Well, I think whatever I'm thinking.
Speaker 7: I think, like you process so much in this cabin, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I went through a lot in this proud so it is this cabin by the way, So this cabin was in Culver City.
Speaker 6: Where do you live normally?
Speaker 7: I have a friend that goes camping there all the time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I live in Pomps Okay, Okay, it's really closet kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: So where do you guys live, by the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, where do you guys live?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 6: I live in Burbank.
Speaker 3: We used to live on Pico Robertson and now I live in North Hollywood.
Speaker 7: That's awesome where you live.
Speaker 5: Yeah there you scream else again.
Speaker 1: Bomb.
Speaker 6: It's really hard to pinpoint elsa gundo culture, but.
Speaker 2: You are no, it's bomb. Y'all gotta come down. I'll meet you all halfway Long Beach too. You can go there.
Speaker 7: Well, halfway isn't okay? Yeah?
Speaker 15: The river rock, the river rock travels down slowly, river changes, river changes.
Speaker 5: Is it ever the same water that you step into? Fire? Fire?
Speaker 16: Fire?
Speaker 5: My heart's wolf, My anger is pain. Have you ever thought of a child in the rain.
Speaker 1: We were gonna be on that, we were gonna.
Speaker 5: Be but then you broke my heart. Broke my heart like I knew you. Bo bo bo bo bow bow bow child. Wow.
Speaker 2: If this were ten years ago, I'll take you down right now. Do you mean that was so hot? I think I would take you down.
Speaker 3: I will say, I think you are a perfect fit for the Sphere, and I'm glad you're doing.
Speaker 5: You are so the.
Speaker 6: Sphere at the Sphere.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 7: It's a perfect fit. And I'm really proud of you.
Speaker 1: I love that they're going to drop stress balls out of the roof.
Speaker 5: Yes, they're dropping stress balls out of the.
Speaker 1: Roof, and they're gonna do chemical t can.
Speaker 5: So it's gonna be Kim only a tea cannon. We're only using one ninetieth of the sphere to do my kind of like apartment in Culver City, the.
Speaker 1: Rest to make it.
Speaker 7: Are they bringing the apartment there?
Speaker 5: They're bringing the apartment there, building a practical set antractor the second of the sphere.
Speaker 1: Drama.
Speaker 6: The streens are going to be dark why drama?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dark dark screens. I think practical set dark screen could.
Speaker 1: Have done it anywhere. Awesome.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hold pause for the episode for one quick second, so we can tell you about something special that helps us and helps you.
Speaker 5: Angela.
Speaker 4: Did you know there's a place where you can get bonus content and extra episodes and never before seen stuff And it's for.
Speaker 6: The low low price of three, five or ten dollars a month.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, And I could see these people that are putting on crazy voices be themselves and have a funny conversation.
Speaker 4: And you can find out why Angela got us this gift for Christmas.
Speaker 7: For Christmas link in bio, Join our Patreon right now. Go there right now.
Speaker 4: I really do love this song, though it is such a it's so hard to listen to when I'm not actively in the throes of a breakup, because it is it takes you to that place, it transports you that place.
Speaker 5: I have heard that about my music, that it's only translatable when you're going really, really through something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I always wondered what human woman was that about?
Speaker 5: So that was about a human woman, that was about this well, I don't like to talk about her, but at that point of my life, I was going through a breakup with a girl named let's call her b. B was my world, my life, my everything.
Speaker 3: See, I'm sorry, but I don't like that. I don't like that we're hiding her. I don't like that we're putting her on blast. We should all be putting these people on blast. I said Michael's address, I said his phone number. I did it all, you did all the five of those girls.
Speaker 7: You should do that with me.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know. I think my music only works if you don't fully understand it, if you see the real story, and that I just didn't text her back a lot, and she got frustrated.
Speaker 2: I sing my ex husbands. I sing my ex husband's dental records. Huh, I sing my ex husbands dental I remember that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh what song is that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: That's are you fucking a girl?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 4: You know the little one two three four five scale they do when they hate your teeth.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I bounced on something. What did you say earlier?
Speaker 5: Oh? No, no problem. I was just saying, if you see the I have to keep my lyrics ambiguous because if you know the real story, it's actually pretty boring. And I actually I just didn't. She broke up with it.
Speaker 7: I applaud that, honestly, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Do you think you'd ever text her back?
Speaker 5: Now? I thought about it. I've really thought about it. Texting is tough sometimes though, I cannot figure.
Speaker 7: Out what relationship does that have to the river in the.
Speaker 5: Water for me? For me, so for me, the river was kind of the symbol of our love and the rock.
Speaker 7: Was the base of it.
Speaker 5: But sometimes the river changes, and sometimes rocks lie and well yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Rocks lie in a river literally every day.
Speaker 7: What a group of songwriters.
Speaker 5: So that's what I was kind of going for. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Got ate up by those damn Rocks.
Speaker 7: Let's talk, season desist.
Speaker 9: Let's talk.
Speaker 5: Is very public, Yes, yours is very public.
Speaker 7: I sang the season desisted on the back side of the album.
Speaker 4: I Love You are singing every piece of evidence as it relates to you.
Speaker 7: Urban has a shower curtain of the season.
Speaker 5: Decess, what can we talk about your hit song? Ceased to exist?
Speaker 3: Cease to exist, cease and desisting that.
Speaker 1: Thing now.
Speaker 17: Now you cease to exist? You see send set my heart and your heart.
Speaker 14: And those five women's hearts to who it may concerns. She's using the words die life rights and she does not have control, doesn't have it all.
Speaker 7: Cease You're a.
Speaker 3: Bell lady to speak, belady to speak.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't get into the part where I actually sing the legal jargon because it makes me soft girl.
Speaker 1: That's legit good, by the way, makes that was good for real.
Speaker 5: Right before Bob enters with his verse, well, he.
Speaker 7: Does the legal jargeon, he does the legal.
Speaker 3: Very quick article one really and Bob has a way of rapping things so happy and it was hard to get into that place.
Speaker 7: But then when you just read what they were, like legally threatening.
Speaker 1: It like glad He's back by the way, Where was he?
Speaker 6: Where did he go?
Speaker 4: Now he's doing side effects for Zoeloft and stuff he's doing.
Speaker 7: He's doing all the side of Boom and he's doing all of this.
Speaker 6: He's doing all the side effects.
Speaker 7: Okay, but any season desists for you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you could call it that he keeps trying to take my fucking kid away from me.
Speaker 1: That's like, yeah, it's but it's.
Speaker 2: Not season to sayst I mean, look, he's trying to get back at me, that freaking loser, trying to get out there, trying to make all this stuff, put it up online.
Speaker 1: But everyone knows it's a lie.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows it's a lie because I'm screaming it and you're typing it.
Speaker 7: You're screaming it, I'm typing it. You're lying that.
Speaker 6: This is a lot. It is a lot.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't matter, dude, it doesn't matter. You're not taking a googie away from me, and you're living your fucking life as a lie. You're gonna be living in Modesto for the rest of your life, opening a vintage store and fucking eating your own ass.
Speaker 5: Can I say that? It's just reminding me of your beautiful song. What are you fucking? Another girl or a skateboard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's talk about that one.
Speaker 5: I love it. I love that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what are your fucking?
Speaker 1: What are you fucking? Another girl of skateboard? Another girl of a skateboard? What are your fucking what are your fucking another girl of a skateboard? Another girl of skateboard?
Speaker 7: Mark Ronson did that with you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Mark Bronson, Mark, Mark, Martin.
Speaker 6: Johnson.
Speaker 10: Yeah, his father, the older one, Martin Johnson.
Speaker 1: There's back in the music.
Speaker 6: He's back.
Speaker 1: You can't get Mark, get Mark. It's like the O g Mark.
Speaker 4: Gosh, that's awesome, says Oh yeah, any came after me for it.
Speaker 6: Surprisingly wasn't the hit.
Speaker 4: It was sort of a B side, but he really didn't like it. It's a song that you know, I tried to obscure his identity as much as I could, and I tried to like make it more a metaphor. But it's a song called Sticky Little Dicky in the peanut butter sauce.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not a ty peanut butter sauce.
Speaker 1: Dick.
Speaker 6: I mean it hurts to talk about.
Speaker 7: This is gonna make me.
Speaker 1: Can you sing it for us? Because I haven't heard this one. It was a B side.
Speaker 6: It was a B side, and he the one he took issue with.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm literally performing with a guitar in a in a little danky little venue. But it's okay, okay, stanky little dick and the peanut butter sauce, sanky little thick tonight.
Speaker 7: He turned it up.
Speaker 4: One second, one second, stanky little dick in the peanut.
Speaker 6: Butter styles and you put in there all night.
Speaker 4: In the peanut butter sauce, stinky little dick. Oh no, stinky little dick in the peanut butter sauce. And he left it there too long. Call the fire department.
Speaker 6: Got a stinky little dick in there. Can't get the sauce off.
Speaker 9: Oh no, he gotta do it.
Speaker 4: Fire chief said, we gotta get more people on in here, get this lid off of the peanuts.
Speaker 9: Then we go to the hospital, in the hospital, in the.
Speaker 6: Hospital, and that's a whole one. But that's just the chorus.
Speaker 1: You can't imagine, You can't imagine.
Speaker 6: What's going on and what he gets up into in the hospital.
Speaker 1: It is nasty.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're trying to answering this question is peanut butter sauce different than peanut butter.
Speaker 7: I'm sure you get this time.
Speaker 1: He's talking about tie peanut sauce you're talking about.
Speaker 6: So that's exactly what it, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Eddie's grandma is actually Tie and she makes this great.
Speaker 1: So that's gonna burn a lot.
Speaker 4: Again, we had some leftover and we keep it in jars for safe keeping.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I had a question.
Speaker 5: You mentioned taking off the jar lits. Did he put his penis through the jar lit? Because you said take the jar lid off the penis. I'm just trying to always with your songs, you're painting a story.
Speaker 1: I just simply unbelievable.
Speaker 7: They go to cheese, I believe.
Speaker 3: Because what's crazy is you didn't just teach cheat on you with that peanut sauce.
Speaker 7: He all cheated on you with that jar.
Speaker 1: And he wanted to get caught.
Speaker 6: He literally got caught because literally wanted to get caught. And to answer your question, we keep the jars hollowed out to oxidize them before we put them in the fridge.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, girl, obviously have never kept a house literally honestly.
Speaker 4: Just changes when you rent to win your own yes, you must changes.
Speaker 6: You must not own yet.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You must not own yet. And so we do keep the lid.
Speaker 4: We keep a little bit of air flow in there, because it's sort of like if you've ever decanted a glass of wine.
Speaker 6: We do the same with our jars of peanut butter sauce.
Speaker 7: So it was.
Speaker 6: Readily available for him, which is why he thought he could sneak it in real quick.
Speaker 3: What's readily available for him sounds like a man, walks like a man.
Speaker 6: Men are unbelievable.
Speaker 1: He sounds like a sex addict.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I know a thing are to you about sex addicts?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know it.
Speaker 7: And their swimmers, their swimmers.
Speaker 6: Have you dated other swimmers?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 3: Just Michael, right, okay, right, no, I'm Done's done.
Speaker 1: I'm done.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about your now very public relationship. Pastor Mike with pastor Mike, pastor.
Speaker 7: Back to back for TikTok, Pastor Mike.
Speaker 5: Every everybody is seeing those photos of you in Barbados.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you some men, tiny few listen.
Speaker 5: But I want to say, and I don't mean to call you out. Yeah, he had a wife and he got a divorce to start dating you.
Speaker 7: He communicated that divorce really clearly.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, there to you, and what was the I'm curious about the timeline of when you came into the picture and when the divorce came.
Speaker 3: So sick of people asking for the time totally and probably endorsed you.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you this isn't music enough. Why do you need the timeline?
Speaker 1: You need the time.
Speaker 6: I'm sick of it.
Speaker 1: It happens all the time.
Speaker 7: They're like, when did you date him? And when did you date him? It doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: I'm making music for you.
Speaker 8: I'm making music for you.
Speaker 4: You just had us all post those Instagram stories that said nothing you've ever done is wrong, and.
Speaker 7: So I'm just curious. I'm sorry, it's my filter. I worked on it for a long time.
Speaker 5: It's a good because in twenty three you came out with Pastor's Plaything, which is a hit song.
Speaker 3: But I wonder I'll say, that's when I was cheating on Joelastein's wife with Jolistine.
Speaker 5: Oh so you were cheating on.
Speaker 6: You were dating a different pastor?
Speaker 5: What was that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 7: Why does that matter?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: I didn't right about that?
Speaker 17: So?
Speaker 5: Well, you did Pastor's play Thing?
Speaker 3: Well, Pastor's play Thing is just an e M hit and it just says Pastor's play thing over and over.
Speaker 18: Well, girl, I'd like to hear it.
Speaker 5: I did nothing wrong. Holy song really falls apart when, of course I can't tell I this the Father and the Holy Ghost of the Caerdactyl.
Speaker 6: I love it. I love all your music.
Speaker 1: That's a bob. I mean, that's what we're talking about, the making the art.
Speaker 4: You know, we have made such an incredible something that's amazing that's come.
Speaker 7: Out of this art.
Speaker 6: We're all going to the Grammys this year.
Speaker 5: We've all been no. I think it's really cool new artists. Thank you.
Speaker 7: We're all kind of should I spoil it?
Speaker 5: You can spoil the Grammy.
Speaker 4: Let a man spoil the Grammys. They're not They're not gonna watch anyway.
Speaker 3: We're doing a massive medley each of us come out, but the stage are these massive pictures of our exes that when we come out and sing our song, that whole flag of our ex will burn.
Speaker 1: It lights on fire and burns to the ground.
Speaker 3: And then by the time that one burns, my medley'st done. And then it goes onto Wanky Stinky Dick and then that picture of him.
Speaker 5: Sorry, it's stinky winky tinky winky dick love the name of that song.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's really it's really exciting to be able to bring that to.
Speaker 1: The Grammys, to sing this in front of so many other people.
Speaker 2: I think my fucking ex is going to be there because he's on the janitorial staff, and I hope he cleans up his own ashes.
Speaker 6: That kind of sucks clean up his own.
Speaker 5: His own Why take that shift? I wonder why did he take that shift? That's really key.
Speaker 1: I guess the Staples Center.
Speaker 3: I really a professional skateboard I feel like that's taking it a little far. I'll be honest, Green Why I just think like, I think that's a little bit too far.
Speaker 19: Like I didn't tell him to work that night. I'm not going to change the way I live my life, but I feel bad bad. I represent divorce women all over the world. They look to me to be divorced.
Speaker 2: They look to me to treat my ex like shit because war has begun and it's not going to end until it can't happen anymore.
Speaker 7: I went here, I know where you're at.
Speaker 3: When I did Pastor's play Thing, I saw the devil in my eyes and I went I went too far. I was an adultery. I was I was doing the things that tore me up. And it's because I wanted to bring a gun to the knife fight, because Michael Phelps did. So what I'm telling you is, I think I see myself in you right now, and.
Speaker 1: I Nah, you don't see me. I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: I drink seven buzzballs a night, and I end up with anyone who talks to me.
Speaker 1: Don't you see? I'm doing fine.
Speaker 2: And I get up and I write a song about them, and I hang out with my googie and then I drink more buzzballs.
Speaker 1: That's my fucking life.
Speaker 5: Of It's making sense why the husband wants to take the kid?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Gig was the name of the beginning. It sounded like green. Do you have buzzballs? I see three empty buzzballs where you're drinking them. You're cut away from.
Speaker 1: Your strawberry jakery.
Speaker 4: But Nana dakery a Lotah, they're good buzz I just like I think, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm just seeing that we're not always in the right.
Speaker 6: Do you guys ever feel regret?
Speaker 5: That's kind of half my album Misregret.
Speaker 2: Do you miss a ship when it hits the fucking toilet?
Speaker 7: Which party?
Speaker 1: I don't go?
Speaker 7: My body is missing something.
Speaker 5: I don't There has been a couple of ships I've taken that I do miss it.
Speaker 1: You miss those ships.
Speaker 7: I'll say this.
Speaker 3: When I take that ship out of the out of the toilet and I throw it out and I throw it on the wall, then I feel weird.
Speaker 5: Why do you do that?
Speaker 7: I'm being metaphorical.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, if I make a mess of someone else's ship, pastor has played it, I made a mess.
Speaker 7: I think. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just think there's there's a lot to be said about this anger and where it takes us.
Speaker 1: I have other songs.
Speaker 5: You do have a beautiful song.
Speaker 7: You have a beautiful it felt.
Speaker 5: It felt almost like uh, an olive branch to your ex. I really really appreciate. It's like the whole album is about the pain and the anger and the fuck you attitude, but it ends in this beautiful, somber note of the door is always open in a way for them to come back.
Speaker 3: The way you're like relating to you bring it back in the bridge. Can you do the bridge.
Speaker 5: About can you just do the whole song?
Speaker 3: Just do the whole song because the Warped Tour part when he's and she's like, meet me.
Speaker 1: It's quiet without you in my house.
Speaker 5: Dead.
Speaker 1: I wonder what you're all about now.
Speaker 2: Sitting around on the swan boats dancing for front du.
Speaker 20: I'm never gonna be alone again because the memory of you is stay with me. I'm never gonna be alone again because the memory remains dumn.
Speaker 5: Here comes the Bridgewarp.
Speaker 2: Tour twenty nineteen. We locked eyes across the TV screen. I saw you on the Jumbo Tron, and I think about how you were gone. You never missed me, and I never miss you. I'm gonna kiss you, but you don't have a clue. We're gonna find a way to get back to each other, but I can't because I got another lover. The timings wrong, the timing ain't right. I guess it's time to get in a big fight. Because if I'm screaming and I'm all mad, that means I can still see your heart in my eyes.
Speaker 5: Done, don't dount dune.
Speaker 1: I'm never gonna be alone again.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be alone again, and I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Memory You're never.
Speaker 5: Gonna be alone with me, beautiful.
Speaker 6: That is just amazing, Absolutely heartbreak.
Speaker 17: I heard that.
Speaker 4: Absolutely when a song is yours, it is just so clear, it is just immediately.
Speaker 5: It's a belt it.
Speaker 7: I fell to my knees at a pack son when I heard that it's crying.
Speaker 1: Crying has done a lot for me, and I love that.
Speaker 7: No one can say. Nobody can say.
Speaker 1: I love it. Packsun shut up, buzzballs.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry. I'm trying to like find the folly of our ways.
Speaker 1: No, it's good, you know what good.
Speaker 6: We've all got stuff going on. I mean, you have that album that's all vowels coming out.
Speaker 5: Thank you. It's all vowels, and what's that about? So it's about all vowels. Basically what happened is after my first love, I met a girl and then we broke up. And the second album, after the first album came out, I was very exciting, got swept up in another relationship and this one is about another, maybe even more tragic breakup where the first one I understood. This one ripped my heart out. Yeah, it was really hard. It's really really hard. It's really let's hear a song, dude, are you.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, man, love to do that if you're okay to wait are yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 5: My second song fifty three minutes in, is that good?
Speaker 7: The twenty second TikTok.
Speaker 1: Do the fast one?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'll do the fast one. That so I had a released. It was very slow. Some kid online sped it up and now they're really doing it over kind of pictures of their dead. They completely misunderstood the song.
Speaker 1: Understand it.
Speaker 5: Okay, here, I'll do the original. No, I'll do the speed up. But that's that's just twenty no, no, no, I'm milking it for sure. This is my moment under the son. But You're gone, gone, gone gone gone? Oh you? Oh you? Oh you, yeah, You're gone? Thank you. That song was called oh you oh?
Speaker 7: So the titles are vowels.
Speaker 5: Do you guys hate me? What's going on? Is because I'm a man? Is because you guys project all your exes on me, because I'm a man.
Speaker 7: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 6: That is sings happening, not not what I was trying to do at all.
Speaker 1: I'm not thinking my brass knuckles out. If you start talking to us like that.
Speaker 7: We're all talking, we're all attacking each other.
Speaker 1: Don't like that, don't you say?
Speaker 6: We've all been hurt. We've been hurt the people we have turned into broken people taking it out on each other. We are not our pain.
Speaker 5: They were green, crying and covered in mud. Wait can I they were pain?
Speaker 7: I'm gonna play.
Speaker 5: Oh you want to go ahead?
Speaker 7: Inspired?
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's gonna be such an experiment if this gets picked up.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna see if it works.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be amazing.
Speaker 1: Mike is nowhere near them at all.
Speaker 5: I think it's gonna work.
Speaker 6: It's gonna work. I think it's gonna work.
Speaker 5: Oh, here we go. They were green, they were crying, they were covered in mud.
Speaker 6: They were sticky.
Speaker 4: They were juicy, talking about excuses and why they couldn't be enough.
Speaker 20: Only when you see the rainbow do you realize that gets rare?
Speaker 1: When you find the pot of gold?
Speaker 7: Do you even remember his name?
Speaker 1: Rock travels in the river? Does it change? Doesn't get small with time?
Speaker 5: The water doesn't hurt for a second, but over time breaks his salt.
Speaker 7: Stick your dick in the mud, stick.
Speaker 1: Sticky dick in the sticky, pull on the jo like red one put in cancer.
Speaker 5: You can be the fastest swimmer but a terrible lover.
Speaker 15: Amen.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was like, we are the world but for breakups.
Speaker 1: Question. Now that's why. Goodnight, beautiful Dynasty typewriter.
Speaker 5: Good night talking about all this on our Grammys, on our patre on.
Speaker 7: It's the cheapest three bucks.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 5: Artists on artists on artists on artists.
Speaker 16: This is an improvised Hollywood roundtable podcast created, performed, and produced by Kylie Brakman, Jeremy Coldean, Angela Jirtana, and Patrick McDonald. Music is by Gabriel Ponton. The opinions expressing this podcast do not reflect the opinions of anyone who works on it, not even the performers, because this is an improvised podcast and we're stupid. Full video versions of AOAOAOA are available on YouTube, so please like and subscribe and leave us a five star review wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 5: Good Night, Hollywood,