Speaker 1: From Hollywood to Your Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest. All right, up, m good morning. How's everybody?
Speaker 2: I've been better? Oh no, I was about to stay super.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even expecting you to say anything like that. I means you're gonna ask why.
Speaker 3: It's kind of funny. I chip my tooth and I have a No. I chiped my tooth with my own tooth. Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 4: Your bottom tooth?
Speaker 3: I was biting into a sandwich and the bread was really hard and really trying to light sandwiches, and by bottom tooth hit my top tooth, and now I have a like dumb and dumber.
Speaker 1: Jim Carrey can file it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my dentist has already.
Speaker 1: He literally already.
Speaker 5: Texted me because I.
Speaker 2: Posted on Instagram. He's like, I got you come in today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you gotta watch your sandwich. Count you three or four, five, six Jersey mics and you'll be without teeth.
Speaker 2: It was not It was not Jersey Mikes.
Speaker 3: I won't call out the restaurant, but it's one of my favorite sandwiches.
Speaker 6: You ordered the bread, the sandwich. You could have had this soggy pasta.
Speaker 4: My dad lost a tooth eating a sandwich too, my dad.
Speaker 6: Eating pizza crust. Be aware of your food and chewing ice. I didn't realize it until somebody called me out chewing ice all the time, that I'm gonna crack my teeth doing that.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Ye, Well, let me tell you what the solution is. And I started playing with my tomatoes last night in the kitchen and the so.
Speaker 2: Know what you're gonna say, You do not know tomato water? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: So I started playing with my tomatoes last night. I had, you know, tomato tomato. I wanted to think of something to do differently with my tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I juiced.
Speaker 6: I put them in a juicer, blended them up a little bit, and then put them in the fridge with a cheese cloth and a swifter underneath, and left them overnight and drained the tomato water out of the tomatoes. It's like a clear ish, pinkish water that drains out, okay, and you can drink it for what flavor.
Speaker 1: It's not nutrition.
Speaker 6: It's not thick, yeah, And it's not thick like Buddy Marry mix. It's got all the fresh flavor and it's thin like water. So what I actually did was? I have now ground? It eates some ground protein, some ground chicken, a ground turkey, and I put it in a bowl and I pour the tomato water over the ground meat and it absorbs it.
Speaker 1: Try it with beef too.
Speaker 6: It's not thick like tomato sauce, but it gives you this salty, fresh summer flavor.
Speaker 1: You are welcome.
Speaker 4: Where I saw you going because I've been seeing all over TikTok people are using tomato slices instead of bread for like their sandwiches.
Speaker 1: Oh no, this is tomato water. This is not even TikTok doesn't even onto this yet. No, they're not. This is ahead of TikTok.
Speaker 6: Taylor Swift, I knew you want a two point seven kiss FM. Good morning, Seacrest hear and Gracie Abrams tickets coming up to win and just a.
Speaker 1: Little bit Jordan. Uh, there seems to be a theme here.
Speaker 6: You were out walking your dog the other night because it's so hot, so she's walking her dog at night. And the skunk sprayer now the possum family is trying to break into your house and steal things.
Speaker 5: Yo, what is up with the rodents these days? And me like is it a sign? What does it mean?
Speaker 1: What the possums? Do you live in snow White's Village? Where do you live? The possums can get aggressive, can't they.
Speaker 7: I didn't whistle, I didn't like try to attract them in anyway. But yeah, Sunny Burbank, that's where all the road is.
Speaker 1: The family of possums? Did they?
Speaker 6: Where were they at your car? At your door? Where was the family a possum?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: This morning I was getting ready to go here to the station, and as I'm walking to my car, I see a family of possums under her friends. Yeah, they were babies and they were It was so disgusting, guys. It was the mama possum. And there were three little heads on top of her.
Speaker 2: Oh that's actually kind of cute.
Speaker 5: Not when you're in a rush and you're like scared, it's dark and you.
Speaker 1: Just feel like family, three headed possum you're not excited.
Speaker 2: Is kind of cute.
Speaker 6: Possums or possum possum? Right, that's that's possum or opossum. But is it possum or possums?
Speaker 1: I thought that was.
Speaker 5: What I think it's mascot.
Speaker 6: No, my mascot was wildcat and you hold up your hand and say, we are not awesome, we are Paul.
Speaker 2: So that's where Why would a high school have an a possum as the mascot.
Speaker 1: Well, it's o possum or possum that you saw.
Speaker 7: It's possums mark, is it for sure?
Speaker 1: Possum? Possums is correct? Yes? What about opossum? Well, that's what I'm looking into a different I think.
Speaker 6: You could say possum. I think she ran into possums. Pastas are also known as opossums.
Speaker 1: They are two different merceupials possums. And how would she knows? She doesn't know the difference in the two could have been possums, which are native to America, possums or Australia. New Guinea actually only have opossums this morning.
Speaker 5: Well, oh possumly terrified for life?
Speaker 1: Now, So what did they do to you and what did you do to get away from them?
Speaker 5: Well, okay, I had to get my mom.
Speaker 7: My dad wasn't available at the time, so she was Yeah, I screamed going into the house and she had to like help me guide them away because they were underneath my tire.
Speaker 5: So like I didn't want to know.
Speaker 2: I think the car turning on would have scared them.
Speaker 7: Well, I was also not getting into my car because it was right by the driver's side.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't want them to attack me.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: The mama could have been like aggressive and something.
Speaker 6: Locked in in your own home, to your room, running into a skunk the night before coming in, and the opossum family under your good year.
Speaker 1: You're lucky.
Speaker 6: The other thing I'm wondering is your dad is never quite available? Is he read the newspaper on the toilet every morning? Why is he always so busy?
Speaker 7: He drives to work every morning, so he's he's there up earlier.
Speaker 5: Well, he wasn't there today. It was my mom. She was getting ready for work this morning too.
Speaker 6: But I can't wait to see what happens you with you and the filum tomorrow morning.
Speaker 5: On the way goodness, I need to break all.
Speaker 6: Right, bobcats, watch out for them mountain lions. Yeah, be careful the bobcats over there. I hate that I made you love me seacrest with you. I was out on the path over the weekend. You know what I got to take up and start doing. I've seeing these automatic hands free electric skateboards with lights on the front and the back.
Speaker 1: I should Yes. I saw a dude. I saw a guy.
Speaker 6: I was talking to him on the path on the west side in Santa Monica, and he was like leaning on the skateboard and it automatically goes electrically and it's super cool.
Speaker 1: So I think I'm going to take that up.
Speaker 2: That worries me for you very much.
Speaker 1: So, no, it's not skateboarding. It's electric skateboarding.
Speaker 2: Still there are there handles.
Speaker 6: No, there's no handles. It's hands free. You're on your phone obviously videotaping.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a helmet obviously.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, I always wear a helmet, Okay me pants, I usually always wear a helmet.
Speaker 1: I try to always have a helmet.
Speaker 2: I don't try it report pass.
Speaker 1: I will Tanya, what's happening with your neighbors?
Speaker 4: So remember how I told you. When I drive into work at five o'clock in the morning, my neighbors sprinklers are going off and there's one of that's shooting into my car every time.
Speaker 6: They probably don't know they're wasting water. I should tell them door, did you.
Speaker 4: You guys told me no, it's not what you're trespassing, Well I did. I left them a note on their door knocker, okay, and.
Speaker 1: On their door knock to walk up to the front door.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's so creepy morning format.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's so creepy to put it under the doorknock delicately.
Speaker 2: I did worry as I drove away. I was like, if this awesome that whatever family has this ring footage, can y'all.
Speaker 1: Please up to your door knock?
Speaker 4: But anyways, anyways, I drove into work this morning, and guess who's sprinkler isn't shooting into my car anymore?
Speaker 1: Did you receive a thank you bouquet?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: I didn't leave my name.
Speaker 2: I just wrote like, love your neighbor.
Speaker 6: I've been thinking, figure out your penmanship. I don't got bubblegum penmanship.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but I just wanted to say in the lesson is that in this is if you see something in your neighborhood, just write the letter. Tell them do it because they've fixed it. And I guarantee you they probably had no idea how long their sprinkler was broken. I've been driving past that having it hit my car for months.
Speaker 2: There were there sprinklers on when you passed by.
Speaker 4: Well hard to say.
Speaker 6: Well, we need another door knock. Note your a good neighbor. You're like a state farm. Okay, coming up next, we have a quote of the day here kiss FM. Well it is one or two point seven Kiss FM. Quote of the day here in a second. Now, these are the three things you should get out of your house to get rid of stress.
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 6: One A visible trash bin. When you can see a trash can that stresses you out. We've got them everywhere visibly. Who a chair covered in clothes. That is a problem. I do it all the time. I throw things there. They're not dirty. They're not clean, but they're not dirty. They're usable one more time before they have to go. Number Three, furniture that blocks walkways. Oh my god, check that out so in front of my parents. Are guilty for that?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's a common mistake.
Speaker 6: Today's quote every day, there's one. Today's depression is when you live in the past. Anxiety is when you live in the future, and peace is when you live in the present.
Speaker 2: If they live in the now, it's good, it's good.
Speaker 1: Ones, it's great. If you could do it. That's always a challenge, isn't it peace equals no good? Can you actually do it on your own?
Speaker 6: You're on one at two point seven Kiss FM. You got a second date update coming up after seven here on kiss siciny the headline.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM headlines with sic well.
Speaker 3: So cal Edison says that public safety power shutoffs could occur more free, equently, impact more customers, and last longer than usual this year due to rising fire risk. Laker's co owner Genie Buss is challenging her siblings vote to sell the family's remaining stake in the team to new majority owners Josh Kushner and Bob Eiger. In and out, Burger is facing lawsuit from a former cook who says she was fired because of her faith after five years at the chains Long Beach location, and the LA Parks Department announced it will launch its inaugural a La City Hoops Challenge next month, with basketball competitions planned at thirty six rec centers across the city.
Speaker 6: Here's a retro sound of that one to two point seven KSFM house tour Sabrina Carpenter five hundred dollars in back to school cash in the second and a second date update is on the way. So Tanya said, do you believe in the rule with your partner, solve it before you crash. Yes, don't go to bed angry. I'm not so sure that's such a smart thing to do, and I may have pivoted on my stance, But why do you bring it up.
Speaker 4: Because Travis Barker. That's so interesting that you say that. Travis Barker is opening up about the one rule that keeps his marriage to Courtney Kardashian Barker healthy and alive. He says that he and Courtney make sure that they hash out any disagreements before bed, no matter how small. He said, we try not to ever fall asleep mad at each other. And he's not just talking about any big fights that they have. He means even little stuff too, like if she doesn't text him back about lunch plans and he's left wondering what's going on. He says, it's as simple as owning it. Oh babe, I take accountability. I'm sorry I didn't see your text right away. So just resolving anything so you don't go to bed not feeling connected. That's the keyword, going to bed, not feeling connected.
Speaker 6: I okay, fine. I used to think you can't go to bed angry. Now, I know you can because the next day things are so much better. Time this too shall pass. Time corrects so much. That seems so intense.
Speaker 1: In the moment.
Speaker 6: And I know in relationships I have been I've always said recently, let's just sleep on it and see if we have a different perspective tomorrow.
Speaker 10: You just need to.
Speaker 1: It's not a it's not an abandon it's a pause.
Speaker 4: Okay, sleep time isn't even real time. What do you mean, it's not real time you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but things seem not so bad exactly. So my advice to.
Speaker 6: You, Tanya, as a newbie in the relationship category is don't try and solve the crime before you go to sleep.
Speaker 1: Sleep on it.
Speaker 6: You'll have a clear perspective and understanding of your position and their position the next morning.
Speaker 4: I agree, No, I cannot go to sleep like that.
Speaker 1: I cannot.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be able to sleep.
Speaker 6: Your your your shoulders are already carrying tension just by saying that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the thought of going to sleep in a fight makes me anxious.
Speaker 1: Can you do this? You feel better?
Speaker 6: No, Marie, that's how you're supposed to breathe.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you're right right, it goes away.
Speaker 1: Shoulders just instantly get a tingle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you're not hid right, I know.
Speaker 1: I'm almost lightheaded.
Speaker 2: That's my favorite thing we've ever done.
Speaker 6: There was never a problem that could defeat Sunrise or Hope. You know, got just have time for a second date updated. He is not a fun sport many times so Andrea and Echo Park met her on HNDE. They had a food truck first date, which he says, I totally recommend, just as I recommend going to sleep before you try and solve the fight. If you missed that a few minutes ago, it's up on our podcast later. Anyway, you walked her back to her car, you gave her a kiss.
Speaker 1: It was kind of perfect, he tells us.
Speaker 6: You try to schedule a second date a few times, and then what happened on Drey.
Speaker 10: Well, if she's up, perscuning basically, and yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What she stopped responding.
Speaker 10: Well, she starts runningly.
Speaker 9: I asked her again on I guessed her out again on a Saturday, and she says she had plans And then she asked me for the next Friday and I couldn't. And we tried a few more times and I stopped hearing back from her.
Speaker 10: But that's what do you think?
Speaker 6: I mean to go back and replay this in your head when you watch the game footage in your mind, what do you think happened?
Speaker 10: I that's a good way for it. I don't know.
Speaker 9: We're busy people, like life is complicated. But like my point is, she wanted a second date. I wanted a second date, So I think we should be able to make this happen, which is a scheduling thing, right, she.
Speaker 3: Asked her Friday, you couldn't, so then it just fell off after that?
Speaker 10: Why right? Yeah, that's all I want to know. But I'm still willing, like you know, but yeah, that's why I.
Speaker 6: Like not vibed by this. Under are you sure that she's the one that you really want to pursue? Here on the air, you kind of feel like, I don't know, you sound pretty happy to me.
Speaker 10: Okay, she is all right? How do I put this?
Speaker 9: She is the one for me to pursue to this point, Like if it's just because I've been through these situations where I don't really care that much and the scheduling doesn't happen, fine, but I like her enough. She seemed to like me enough. I'm willing, Like if it's just figuring out a schedule or if there's something else going on, I don't know. I'm willing to do Yeah, I don't know if that makes sense. Yeah, she's the one enough for me to do this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got your hold on one second, We're gonna try and get her on the air next to kiss and find out.
Speaker 1: Here's the way it's gonna go.
Speaker 6: It's kiss and Dre reached out to us and asked us to call Keana to find out why Keana from Hinge didn't want to make plans with him after this perfect first date where they had dinner Socco truck tacos and then the kissed seemed perfect, but now she doesn't respond she want to go out again?
Speaker 1: So what is it? What could be the problem? He has no idea, but he'd like to know, and he.
Speaker 6: Wants to know because he likes her, and also he wants to make notes for the future not to do it again.
Speaker 1: He's being pretty due. So Andre, that's enough.
Speaker 6: From you, Yes, No, no more from you. We've got her. Gona be very quiet.
Speaker 1: Kana's on the line.
Speaker 6: We're gonna talk to her now. Okay, mm hmm, Keana, good morning. It's Ryan Seacrest, Sistany and Tanya.
Speaker 11: How are you, hi, Keiana, I'm good. Thanks, how are you?
Speaker 6: We're great. We're doing a little check up on hinge dating. Do you recommend it?
Speaker 10: Oh? Gosh?
Speaker 11: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: Okay, have you met someone recently? I understand.
Speaker 11: I did, I did?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 6: Yes, Okay, you said it three times. Now, when someone says that three times and it de escalates in terms of its delivery, that's not a good thing.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 11: I mean, okay, he's he's fine. I mean, I was just I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's just drama.
Speaker 11: You know what it's.
Speaker 10: It's drama. That's what it is.
Speaker 11: He's drama.
Speaker 2: He's drama.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by he's drama?
Speaker 2: How did you find that out?
Speaker 11: Okay, he's got kids, which I thought I was okay with. I mean, I thought I would give it a shot. But I was like, hey, how about Friday night? And he was like, sorry, I have my kids Friday night? And I was like, okay, maybe this weekend and he was like, ooh, I'm not sure. My ex is out of town and my mother in law spesn't take the kids, but she might go to Vegas, And I was like, I'm out, No, yeah, you're not.
Speaker 2: Going to be number one and you're not feeling it.
Speaker 10: Did you tell anything in before?
Speaker 11: I mean no, I didn't. I just I just really haven't gotten around to it. I mean, look, I try to keep an open mind, but it just it sounds ugly like I have no baggage, and I'm not trying to seek out baggage. He's a good guy though, honestly.
Speaker 6: So I have the good guy on the line right now. Would you like to say hi to Andre?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: Andre, did you hear that you're a good guy but you're not prioritizing Keana?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 10: Oh hey, Kiana, Well she's right, it's complicated. I hear you. But I want here's the thing I want to say this. I'm not asking you to be a step mom. I'm just asking if you let me buy you tacos one more time.
Speaker 11: To start.
Speaker 9: Okay, maybe all right, maybe maybe, But I think I was hoping you got to know me first to complications when it seems so scary, and they are.
Speaker 11: They don't scary. No, they don't scare. I am not scared. There just aren't this isn't the life I pictured for myself. There's just so many moving pieces. Your kids, your ex your exes mom. Your life is way more complicated than mine.
Speaker 6: Makes total sense, and nobody's to blame here, No, andre I think you fully understand.
Speaker 1: And whoever moves on, it's just on a match.
Speaker 4: But Andre, I think the lesson to be learned here is just to like say less if you can't make plans that weekend, you don't need to give explanations.
Speaker 11: And maybe data mom, maybe data mom, that would be probably a good match.
Speaker 9: Well, okay, all right, yeah that's all good advice.
Speaker 10: Actually, thank you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, good luck, andre take you Keihana for your time, take care, Bye, guys.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm glad they're not going out again.
Speaker 2: I am glad. Yeah, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: On air on air where Ryan.
Speaker 6: Sea says, this is kiss on a Tuesday morning. All right, we got heat. It's gonna be hot, sunshine and hot. All right, you know that. So Bella, our new intern from USC is in the back room. You know, when anybody starts as an intern, we get a one sheet. So I see, you know, studying to be a publicist, going to USC. Uh from La and has a boyfriend, and then Mark. I don't know Mark's interview process, but he always puts in there one thing about the relationship. They met on a first date as a cheesecake factory. That's where they went. They shared a cheesecake Oreo Flavor'd you pick Oreo? There's so many great flavors to choose from.
Speaker 12: I feel like Oreo is a classic. You can't go wrong with that.
Speaker 6: I agree, eat my cheesecake backwards. I eat it from the crust to the point interests.
Speaker 2: The best part are you sharing it?
Speaker 1: Generally?
Speaker 3: Not okay, you're not fine, But if you're sharing a cheesecake slice, that's rude.
Speaker 6: You're taking the chess part generally. I take two backs and leave two points in the pie.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: His name is Jack, Yes, all right? What's going on with you in Harlow?
Speaker 13: So for context, he's interning somewhere else as well, and they have an intern cohort. So two of the interns are flirting with each other. But the girl has a boyfriend already. And I raised this concern to my boyfriend Jack, and I was just like, if she's comfortable flirting with another guy at work, like she clearly has no boundaries and is probably not going to respect our relationship either.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're about her flirting with your boyfriend.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so my boyfriend.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but he's like been in the middle of like whatever flirting is going on. And he told me they're just friends. But I know they like text outside of work, they go out as a group.
Speaker 12: But I've seen like selfies of them together.
Speaker 6: So when you say them, you mean your boyfriend Jack and the intern girl that has no boundaries. Yes, right to be a little up in arms about this. Yeah, but what kind of internship is it? What business?
Speaker 12: Investment banking?
Speaker 1: Okay, you don't have a microphone at the investment banking desk. You have the power of this thing right here. Jack.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was I.
Speaker 12: Was like, I feel weird.
Speaker 13: He's like, no, like we're just friends, but like some of their texts have just been too friendly, more so on the girl's side, And I was like, I just think it's really weird, and he was like, you don't get it, like it's a joke.
Speaker 1: That's the problem.
Speaker 6: If he tells you you don't get it, what he should be saying is I could see that. I mean, of course there's nothing going to happen here. But I could see why that would bother you. I lose her number, I'll block her, I'll tell her please don't text me.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, But then again, he doesn't want to be rude. He's like, got an internship. He doesn't want to make it uncomfortable, so we keep that friendly vibe.
Speaker 12: That's what he said. He's basically apologetic about it.
Speaker 6: But I was just like, I think this comes down Bella, this is a real test. This comes down to trust. Like this other woman girl, you can't control her. You can't control whether or not you trust Jack in the box. So do you trust him?
Speaker 12: I don't know. There's been some deleted messages.
Speaker 1: No, you can see those.
Speaker 2: You can still find those.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 12: I know, trust me, I know.
Speaker 6: I think I think you You express your feeling, you let it go.
Speaker 1: It is a new internship.
Speaker 6: Let's see what Jack Frost, how he acts and behaves, and it's a true test of trust. And if you feel like he's doing things that violate your trust as time goes by, this tells you a lot about him.
Speaker 4: Very true.
Speaker 6: Okay, I appreciate your vulnerability for sharing the story of Jack the intern and Jill the other Interna and Jill all right.
Speaker 1: Me, I'm next. I'm out of jack people. Okay, technically yes see we could keep.
Speaker 6: All trade Jack of all trade, Jathan, my gosh, Plague better together check.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: You love to go to a show, I mean getting out and seeing your favorite artists performed live is nothing like it. You get chills, it's a great feeling. One of the artists that's doing this, Cold Play is doing this. But one of the arts that we're playing all the time, Olivia Rodrigo, is doing this too at her shows. You know, concert tickets have become for the good seats or any seats kind of insanely expensive.
Speaker 2: So expensive.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you want to go see them, and by the way, they want you to be able to go see them too, of all ages, no matter what your situation is.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 6: They are making this is their business, so they're trying to make money while they're touring. At the same time, they don't want to exclude people from seeing them. Olivia Rodriguez and basically what Summer others are doing, which is a ticket lottery.
Speaker 1: You buy a ticket at a fixed price and you don't know until you get there where you're going to sit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be anywhere from twenty dollars to thirty dollars, and you won't know until you actually arrived to the venue that day. They're trying to avoid resellers buying tickets with their bots and then obviously reselling them for thousands of dollars. It just makes it so impossible for the true fans to be able to buy tickets and go see their favorite artists.
Speaker 6: Right, would you rather spend twenty thirty bucks on a ticket not knowing if it's going to be nosebleed or on the floor, or would you rather spend seventy five eighty bucks knowing it's going to be fine.
Speaker 3: I would do this, And it's not seventy five eighty bucks these days. And it's literally like two hundred dollars for nosebleeds, and then like eight hundred dollars for like midsection, and then thousands of dollars if you want to be near the front. So it's just so impossible these days, I feel to buy concert tickets. I would absolutely, one hundred percent do this if it guaranteed that I was going to be in the door in the building.
Speaker 2: I don't care where I'm sitting. I'm there for the vibes.
Speaker 6: It's concert lottery ticket style. One of her shows it into It dom Sis.
Speaker 3: So she's going to be here in January doing like a bunch of shows that I could potentially mean scoring Olivia Rodrigo tickets for as cheap as twenty dollars or thirty dollars, just to keep in.
Speaker 6: Mind, o Olivia Rodrigo into it dumb and if you want to say, just it's kiss. We're giving away some Gracy Abrams tickets. That show is sold out, but I got your chance to win them right now. Denise, good morning in Covena.
Speaker 1: How are we doing great?
Speaker 8: Ryan goodhead.
Speaker 1: I'd love to hear that enthusiasm.
Speaker 6: So, Racy Abrams, her show is sold out. We got tickets for you to go see your live. We're gonna play.
Speaker 1: Gracie Abrams song or board game. That's what we're gonna play.
Speaker 6: So, okay, all you gotta do, I'm gonna give you a title. All you gotta do is tell me if it's a Gracy Abrams song or a current board game.
Speaker 8: Okay, oh my gosh, Okay.
Speaker 1: You gotta get three right before you get three wrong, and here we go.
Speaker 6: The first one, block me out, Block me out. Abrams are current board game.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna say current board game.
Speaker 1: It's track thirteen on the Deluxe edition of Good Ridden. The first one, first one, Okay, here.
Speaker 6: We go next, harmonies, harmonies, current board.
Speaker 10: Game, abrams.
Speaker 1: I believe it's a current board game.
Speaker 4: I was tricky, so tricky because harmony.
Speaker 6: You think song create beautiful landscapes by placing colored tiles in this game? Okay, now to stay in it, stay alive this way difficult, denise, difficult, Gracie abrams, song or current board game.
Speaker 8: I think it's a board game.
Speaker 1: That's not right to buy.
Speaker 3: A boring game.
Speaker 1: It was difficult.
Speaker 10: This is sorry, just so now we're past right now.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, you're you're distracted? Is that what I hear you say? Judges? Did you hear that? What's the problem you're teaching?
Speaker 8: I'm a second grade teacher.
Speaker 6: You're a second grade teacher. My niece just started second grade. She this is yeah, this is meant to be that you are here. It's like if if you were her teacher and you were playing this game and you missed all three, I'd probably give her teacher the tickets.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna give you the tickets.
Speaker 6: You're not fair to take the youth of America the next Gracy Aprons can't take away from that.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I'm so excited. My daughter is going to be so happy.
Speaker 6: Okay, so just for the record here, you're gonna get the tickets to go see Gracie, you and your daughter. But one more, just just for the record, one more Candy Land.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's a board games.
Speaker 1: Okay you guys.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, take good care, good luck to year with the students.
Speaker 8: Oh thank you, Ryan, I appreciate it.
Speaker 14: On air with Ryan Seacrest, Kiss.
Speaker 6: Sabrina Carventer Espresso. All right, So there is something called Top Host. It is a competition that we've got going on here where you can win twenty five thousand dollars that's all yours, and you'll be on this show as a guest. Plus you'll launch your own iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: So cool.
Speaker 6: The added cool layer to this is it is a contest you benefit the Ryan Seacrest Foundation content media centers in pediatric hospitals around the country. We've got one here in Orange County, we've got one in New York, Dallas, Cincinnati, Atlanta, all over the country, and you don't know if you do know, you know, but if you've not had to be at a pe pediatric hospital, you don't know how life saving they are until you have to go there. The doctors, the nurses, the care, the parents, the patients, this is all benefiting them. So, Jordan, you wanted to audition for Top Host. I did, well, why didn't you?
Speaker 7: I mean, I registered and then I had to look and ask Mark a couple of questions.
Speaker 5: And uh, yeah, I got bad news. I'm not able to qualify, right because I work here?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that true?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you already have a job here. You're disqualified to be Top Host.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but like it make sense?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean if you were going to get a podcast, they would have heard you by now and offered it to you.
Speaker 5: That's very true, Ryan, coming it could be. I do like what you're doing and is very inspiring.
Speaker 6: So don't I mean, I'll still see your video, Like if you submitted a video even before Mark told you were a dcute, I'll still see it.
Speaker 5: Well, any notes, I'll take it.
Speaker 6: All right, So the winner will save twenty five thousand dollars your own podcast produce why I hired media state of the Art content creation kit at a guest spot on our show. Here's how you register to get in the running for this. You go to top host dot org. That's it, top hoost dot org and you'll support the secret studios around the country. So top host dot org be looking for you. It's Kiss FM, can talk Kiss FM and as time for some talkbacks, y'all before some NonStop kiss music, I'm gonna run through these.
Speaker 1: We got.
Speaker 6: Cindy in Orange County wants to thank us for some concert tickets that she won.
Speaker 1: Hi, Cindy, thanks to you guys.
Speaker 15: My daughter and I got to see Vesta Boo and it was an amazing show. He is such a pumple guy and just really down to earth love how you know he was with you with a younger crowd. It was definitely a fun night.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I didn't why she came to see Benson Moon from Space.
Speaker 3: You had to go back to the exactly. He is a phenomenal performer, as we all know.
Speaker 2: I'm still reeling.
Speaker 4: From our last talkback sessions and our listeners suggested you'd be the next Golden Baffler. Honestly, that video went, but it posted on social media and it made me laugh even harder the second time around.
Speaker 1: Strangely, ABC did not reach out about that.
Speaker 2: Are the ABC come on all right?
Speaker 6: Marissa and seem Valley got to go to our picture purse party with Siciny.
Speaker 16: I went to the purse party over the weekend as a guest, not a purse winner. But I had such a good time. The food, the prizes, everything was great. But my highlight was meeting Sisiny, who I've listened to for years. She was so sweet and kind. I really appreciate her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's so nice. I mean, it was a party.
Speaker 1: We had so much fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Purse parte, Purse parte.
Speaker 1: That's fun. Well, very nice of you, Marissa to reach out.
Speaker 6: Nancy Granada Hills has been trying to win the five hundred dollars in back to school cash.
Speaker 1: Here she is.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to you guys shouting win those five hundred dollars school cash.
Speaker 8: Cistney. I love watching your stories. Ryan, you gotta get married, Bud love you guys.
Speaker 2: Why why you were doing so well?
Speaker 1: Everything was going so well and she just throws out aside.
Speaker 2: Out you know what, though, I think it's really sweet.
Speaker 4: At the end of the day, people that are happily married and find so much joy in being married want you to also find that joy in your life. It's what's a nice thing?
Speaker 1: That is a sweet thing.
Speaker 6: One person that I dated a while ago, before her family knew that we were dating, she said that her grandmother had said, randomly, at what point after she and I had met, not the grandmother and I met the woman and I had met, that she.
Speaker 1: Really wanted Ryan Seacrest to find a good girl.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And then she said, well.
Speaker 6: I just met him, and then that was then all right, But.
Speaker 2: Here we are.
Speaker 1: That was so nice. So thank you very much, Nancy.
Speaker 6: I think on the way home out see what happens stop of the chapel, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: What's to hang around to Vegas?
Speaker 6: He's like, just come on already, pal buddy, and that's it. Stand by, sistany you are gonna launch your one hour in a second. We're back tomorrow with everything that we got. Five hundred bucks sent back to school cash Racy Abrams take us and if you missed anything on today's show, and there was some stuff it's on airs right Seacrest Podcast.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get yours, I recommend iHeart Radio. We're background here first thing in the morning.
Speaker 10: All right, just there, fun.
Speaker 14: Thank you, Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it and we'll talk to you again tomorrow