Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 2: Cowboys.
Speaker 3: This is the Player's Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts, Barry Church, Heckma Harrison, and Newie Scrugs.
Speaker 4: Here we go, Players Lounge, brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming. It is Tuesday final show for us because the Cowboys travel Wednesday. No Wednesday show, so we will get into our picks today. Will have our YETI cool customer in the second clock. Heck Maharrison's here, Barry Chess Safety, the player of the show is here anyway, Scrugs Cowboys Giants Cowboys five and a half point favorite in this game.
Speaker 5: Styles make fights facts.
Speaker 2: That's facts.
Speaker 4: So Bart Scott told me did show. Bart's got It's about the Barton man like bar good. People ask you both the style of the Giants. What worries you man?
Speaker 6: If I'm being completely honest, man, I gotta had to comb you know, the roster, comb the tape to see what really kind of bothers me might be worrisome. And on a scale of one to ten as far as worry something, I'm at about a three when it comes to this unit, maybe even four. But the only thing I can see that really kind of, you know, points it out to me, is they do have some guys along that defensive line that that could present some problems. I do believe that the Cowboys can handle their business, but after the last week, that offensive line did show some chinks in the armor. When you talk about the past rush and being able to hold up against the defensive lines, we talk about the run attack as well. So they got some guys over there New York wise, Tipodeau, Brian Burns. I believe over there as well, they got some guys on the interior that could cause some problems. But overall, I mean, Dallas has owned New York, you know, ever since I mean since I was playing, you know, they've been owned in New York. So I'm not very high on the worry some scale, but I do believe they have some guys on the defensive line that you know, Coop is in a problem.
Speaker 2: Here or there. Do they have a pulse?
Speaker 7: Is there anybody to worry about? Do they have a running back? Yes, they have a running back. And right now, based off of the numbers that you brought up yesterday five hundred and fifty seven yards in three games. I believe that was giving up seven touchdowns in two games, in eight touchdowns, eight touchdowns overall. And to me, those are numbers that should startle you. Those are the numbers that should take you aback. Those are the numbers that should make you start questioning everything that you know about your fandom and your team, because right now you're getting drilled in the neck.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: And I think the New York Giants, no matter what they are, no matter what they are not, they are the NFC East rival of ours and styles make fights, but people, teams that hate each other play each other to the death. And I expect for them at home to be tough against the Cowboys team that everybody feels like it's on the ropes right now.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm talking about in the locker room.
Speaker 7: On the coaching staff, in the media, all in the video, everywhere you go. There is drama in Cowboy Nation. And so look, I'm with you. You know, you have to really come through this roster, look at some of the guys that they have and say, damn, you know, well, where are their dogs?
Speaker 2: Where are their five stars? You know? Who are their lead dogs Blue Temples? Yeah? Who are there? Guys? And look, Daniel Jones isn't a quarterback that I don't think any.
Speaker 7: Of us well, you know, never mind, forget about that. But Devin Singletary to me is as decent as he is. He hadn't had one hundred yard rushing this season yet, but he's been on the brink of it. Okay, sixteen carries sixty five yards. I believe he had ninety five yards the week before. So they are going to pressure you in the A gap of your defense And what does that mean?
Speaker 2: That is where you are weakssed?
Speaker 6: You already know it, you are weakess at that point.
Speaker 2: So I think that they're gonna test us. They're going to be.
Speaker 7: One of the things that we cannot do against the Giants up in New York is start slow.
Speaker 2: And Barry, Barry, Barry, can you.
Speaker 7: Have pointed this out three to the last four. Three of the last four, this team has started slow. So, no matter what kind of bubble they got going over there, mentally, right now, this is a game that they can't come in and sleepwalk in too.
Speaker 4: Cowboys have won six straight over the Giants. They have won thirteen of their last fourteen games. Dak Prescott is twelve and two in his career against these Giants with twenty seven touchdowns. As it said, Dallas is a five and a half point favorite. I think half the league right now is about one and two.
Speaker 2: It feels like it does feel like that.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of teams sitting there at one and two.
Speaker 2: I does feel like that.
Speaker 4: I was looking at the NBC Pro Football Power rankings.
Speaker 5: Bills are number one.
Speaker 2: They look good.
Speaker 4: Chiefs are number two, Lions number three, Steelers number four, Eagles, number five, Cowboys checking in at number twenty three, one spot ahead of the Giants. Browns are twenty five, Dolphins twenty six, Bears twenty seven, Patriots twenty eight, Panthers are twenty nine, Raiders thirty, Titans thirty one, and Duval dead last at thirty two. So right now, the Cowboys, I mean, dude, They've got the Bengals and the Broncos and the Colts ranked ahead of the cow.
Speaker 2: And the bang was what oh and three?
Speaker 5: Yeah? So yeah, hey man, that's.
Speaker 2: A little low for me.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, they've been getting trounced in the run game, but I mean, like you want it out.
Speaker 2: They want and too.
Speaker 6: They one and two, and you got a game against New York coming up, which I would I would assume.
Speaker 2: We can all sit here and unanimously agree.
Speaker 6: That it's gotta be a dub for the Cowboys, right, This has got to be a dub.
Speaker 2: So you knocked this team off. Now you're assuming right now?
Speaker 7: I am.
Speaker 2: You know, assumtions make fools of us.
Speaker 8: All.
Speaker 2: We don't understand that, but.
Speaker 5: Realistic, I can't see it.
Speaker 2: What what do they do?
Speaker 6: Well, Daniel Jones back there, we all understand once he gets that pressure on him, and I said, it's about car too.
Speaker 2: We all know what happened with that, but go ahead. But Daniel Jones, man, it's just the proof is in the pudding.
Speaker 6: This guy sees goes more than anybody in the National Football League turnover machine.
Speaker 2: They own this man, Elik Neighbors. He is a dog.
Speaker 6: I'll give you that. Milik Neighbors is a dog on the outside. But the Cowboys got some dogs on the outside as well.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't see it, man.
Speaker 6: It's just nothing right now now that makes me believe that this can be a fight. I did say that about the Saints. I did say about the Saints, but I mean, you just look at the weapons roster for roster, I just don't see nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't see nothing there. Man, many, but I don't see nothing there. What do you think.
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm just not in the place where I can underestimate anybody anymore.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just not there.
Speaker 7: It's not I'm not gonna do that because the last couple of games has shown me that the Cowboys are susceptible to getting hit in the face and not returning fire. And you can break this down in the football term, just an all hood analogy. You know, if you don't have, if you don't display any toughness whatsoever.
Speaker 2: You go get parted facts.
Speaker 7: And right now teams are saying, we may not have anything, but one thing that we know we can do is we can line up eleven on eleven against the Dallas Cowboys and we can run the ball on them, and it could be a feel good story about how we got our offense back on track.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Saints, we.
Speaker 7: Had no idea about Clint Kobyak's offense, and then we got a taste and then we said, oh my, you know, this is a team that possibly could make some noise, and then the Eagles showed you how to beat that. And the only thing you have to have is a one and a three technique that doesn't get pushed to the gatorade buckets. And right now, this is why I'm saying. And when I look at their offensive line, John Runyon, Andrew Thomas.
Speaker 2: All of the guys that they have, if they don't know how to do.
Speaker 7: Anything in their life, they know how to run, block, they know how to go forward and put a hat on the hat.
Speaker 2: And we are going to be presented with that.
Speaker 7: Michael Parsons when he goes on his podcast and he's talking about what's going on with this defense and in this team, he's not going to He don't even have to worry about pass rushing for a while because teams are going to run right at them. We talked about it well yesterday and we talked about it after the Saints game. The Saints only through the ball sixteen times. Baltimore ravens On through the ball fifteen times. That's thirty one passes in two weeks. This is the NFL. Daniel Jones, how do we save you? Don't let you throw them all. Yeah, thought them all fifteen times. Dan, you and run it and run it thirty nine times ball game.
Speaker 6: I mean, and you're right, you got to earn the right to rush. I mean, that's what Marionelli used to say all the time. You gotta win first and second down to earn the right to rush. But when I look at New York, I mean, I don't see a Kamara back there. I don't see a Derrick Henry back the I don't see Lamar Jackson back there.
Speaker 2: Singletary. He's a nice piece.
Speaker 6: He's a nice piece, but I don't know if he's better than four in Cleveland. Right, And you saw what this defense was able to do to the Cleveland Browns out there as far as running or stop of the run and getting after Deshaun Watson out there. So to me, has this defense given up a lot in the ground game the past two weeks, Yes, but they've also gone against three dynamic runners in the National Football League the past two weeks. So, like you said, you can't you can't assume much in this league because it's a week two week league. So you know, I'm retract what I said a little bit earlier and just let us go out there and let them play, see what happens. But I mean we they this team did go against you know, three of the most dynamic runners in the National Football League these past two weeks.
Speaker 4: So what about what we talked about the past, last year and even going to this year with this team, you can beat. Your problem is against good teams. I would say at this point in time, we think the same is a good team. Yes, yeah, yes, I would say that Baltimore good team.
Speaker 2: I would say that.
Speaker 4: This is the kind of matchup with the Cowboys seemingly have an advantage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seemingly.
Speaker 4: We can't count any chickens's Thursday night short week. You gotta get up there to go. You can't shoot yourself on the foot. But this to me seems to be a game that they could win. I looked at our sheet of integrity of itegrity that we did before the season. We all had the Giants as a loss. I mean, went for the Cowboys and didn't get that. You know, the Giants couldn't be That's what we said. We said that about this game. We'll pick it coming up.
Speaker 2: See if we.
Speaker 5: Still believe in our sheet of integrity.
Speaker 4: We've got the Yetti cool customer who has to perform and be real cool for the Cowboys to get this win on Thursday and on Amazon Prime Video. By the way, if you don't have it, got it, go to Church's House, Church Mansion.
Speaker 2: The gate first, come on through Man the Crazy your phone.
Speaker 4: Derek Jeter rules your phone up front. Russell Wilson rules your phone up front. Can't take it back there, we do that. Next on the Faces, Aristocrat cam in on Dallas Cowboys downside.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 9: Kyle Yeoman's here, sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and.
Speaker 2: Off the reels.
Speaker 9: Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat, a PROWN sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred Gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 10: Hey, Cowboy fans, I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, but lately I've been learning a new game. Crypto sound confusing, don't worry. Even US pros were rookies and crypto once. That's why I trust blockchain dot Com. They make crypto easy, no confusing jargon, just the tools to help you win.
Speaker 11: Pruscott Kitts slide for the first down.
Speaker 10: Invest like your icons where everyone is a rookie in crypto with blockchain dot Com perffick.
Speaker 11: Throw my goodness, wow did he ever thread the needle?
Speaker 10: Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys to get started.
Speaker 9: It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black, and right now Cowboys fans could get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order, plus because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece in care set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy with ball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP. That's get Jack Black dot com slash Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 1: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year, the Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 3: To the Players Lounge.
Speaker 7: This segment is brought to you by Yetti, the official cooler and drinkware of the Dallas Cowboys, and.
Speaker 4: Its leads us to our Yetti Cool customer every week right here on the Players that brought you by Aristocrat Gaming with Heck Maharrison, Barry church On newly.
Speaker 5: Scrugs who has to be cool?
Speaker 4: Under fire for the Cowboys as they get ready to face the New York Giants. Cowboys five and a half point favorite in East rutthering for New Jersey start us off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, City, Lamb is my Yetti cool customer, Calm and collect. Yeah, I think after after a game that you were not very yetti ish. Okay, you're not very cool, calm and collected. You've taken a lot of heat all week for dodging the media after the game in the locker room, and uh yeah, it's not good. And it wasn't a good look on Sunday. But this Sunday, this is a game, this this Thursday.
Speaker 2: You can get it. You can get it back. You know.
Speaker 7: I feel like here and Dak haven't been amiss, and we've attributed that to him, not that five weeks of not being in camp. You can't understate that enough. And he has to be the guy that we saw in those in those games last season, I think we saw him go on a tear half ten catches, one hundred yards, you know, multiple touchdowns in some of those games. But he was a difference maker, playmaker, and obviously teams had no answer even when they tried to double team him. Lately, you can see the flush frustration starting to show on him. That last drive against Baltimore. There were driving parts of that drive where he was in and out of the game. Again, just the antics and everything that was going on on the sideline. It was just a bad look all around. I'm giving that to Ceede Lamb yet a cool custom out.
Speaker 2: Got it. It's only it's on me.
Speaker 4: See, Oh I can go first. Yeah, if you want to go ahead, Cowboy Rundy, there it is. Coyboy Rundy is real, simple man. I mean, you have watched this team just really get embarrassed in the run game. Looking at stats. Baltimore two hundred and seventy four yards three touchdowns last week before that one hundred and ninety yards on the ground for the Saints and four touchdowns. And Cleveland the game was not competitive, but they ended up with ninety three yards and he touchdowns. That's eight rushing touchdowns in three games. They simply can't win this way. And you go back and you look at the numbers for Lamar Jackson and Derek Carr. These guys threw under seventeen passes in the football game, and just sitting here checking the stats on Lamar, he completed a grand total of twelve passes.
Speaker 2: Can't do them.
Speaker 4: If Daniel Jones is able to get away, we're throwing under twenty passes and the Giants run the ball seventy five percent. It's like we're watching teams do the cow or sixty five per The Cowboys are trouble. You want you want Jones throwing, You want Jones making mistakes.
Speaker 5: When we look at the Cowboys and the way they scored.
Speaker 4: They put up forty on the Giants of Bowl games last year and blow out fashion.
Speaker 5: It was because the game got out of reach.
Speaker 4: They played well on special teams and then it forced the Giants to have to throw. Cowboys have got to do that. D line has to be ready to stop the run. Stop the run. You have to do that. If not, now you're gonna beat.
Speaker 2: The ball game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and so you took that defensive line and making sure they do their things at least stay in the gaps. I'm going to go with the linebacking corps. You know, I need to see what we saw from this linebacking corps in that Cleveland game when you had Kendrick's flowing sideline, the sideline coming downhill making big time plays. You had over shown out there showing the speed, like man, this guy's just popping off of the tape.
Speaker 2: Who is number thirteen. We haven't seen that in the past.
Speaker 6: Two weeks, all right, And if we looked at it blast game against Baltimore, yes there was linemen up in their face, but you got to get off those blocks. I mean, you're a National Football League player as well. Make those guys miss make a mix and get down to hell. If you saw those runs by Derrick Henry when he got up to the second level, everybody was attached. It was like vell Crow like they were just like, we're stuck together right here. I gotta get off of those.
Speaker 2: Legs, gotcha.
Speaker 5: I'm going to be a contrarian.
Speaker 4: Okay, throw Cleveland out for the simple fact you didn't have starting defense.
Speaker 2: You just have starting offensive task.
Speaker 5: So when you got a compromise team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, that's true. That that's an issue.
Speaker 5: That's an issue to me.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like, hey man, you look at what you did and against Cleveland, but how much should you stack that up?
Speaker 2: Especially if the Giants wanted to beat these dudes in Cleveland too.
Speaker 4: So it's almost like, all right, I won't say it's when you play it when.
Speaker 5: You play that no conference team and.
Speaker 4: You're Power five except except for Carolina, which took on James Madison and James Madison rolled up seventy points.
Speaker 5: Time for Chapel Hill.
Speaker 2: Thank you for the half a million boys as we leave, just giving out checks out here.
Speaker 5: Been the players from Carolina. They ain't want to talk after the game.
Speaker 4: Sorry, They ain't getting thirty four million, gets something, gets something. Go ahead, tell everybody why that James Madison Dukes went up there and ran up in you without Charles Hayley.
Speaker 5: But he's Alma Water, so they they ain't want to talk. But that's what you know right now.
Speaker 4: To me, I look at clear was one of those games like that, Okay, that was that was a game where they're compromise.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 4: You being the Dallas Cowboys, you should have done you And no, by the way, Deshaun Watson got to be one of the top five worst quarterbacks in National.
Speaker 6: Footballagus ain't looking good for him. Man, you're talking about getting a bag and calling it a day.
Speaker 7: I mean, he looks lost now, he looks he looks compromised. And most teams, most quarterbacks that don't have an offensive line, are in that situation. He's facing a lot of pressure the Giants. If you go back and watch that game, the Giants was putting it on him. I mean, he could not escape. He didn't have any time. And when we face that, we give guys this criticism without actually going back and watching the tape. It's kind of skewed because I see a quarterback and Deshaun Watson that can't do nothing, you know, but I'm with you, like I look.
Speaker 2: I'm My thing is about the lineback and court.
Speaker 7: Last week, even the Marvin overshown, it was like everybody was in this like.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Their team's not on the field, and then when he gets on the field, it's like, okay, check, let's get him out of there and let's give him some more experience because we realize that we have so many young guys on this team that haven't had a lot of experience, haven't had a lot of reps. And so you see guys like Cooper b B struggle. You see your left tackle start to struggle because they just don't have their end game experience, man, and it starts to show up at the wrong times.
Speaker 2: Guys like Eric Kendrick.
Speaker 7: What I see from him is Eric Kendrick is saying, if I don't hurry up and get my butt out of this position, out of this hole and get over there and try to at least guess where it is, I'm going to get blocked down the field because this nose tackle is headed straight towards me.
Speaker 2: I gotta win a bago. Basically, in my lap.
Speaker 7: I can't move even if I want to, and I think that's affecting your run game. Even your safeties are having to make split second decisions because they're not having an opportunity to diagnose because of what's coming at them.
Speaker 5: Heck, let me just throw this out here.
Speaker 2: Throw it.
Speaker 5: Now. We all know I picked Baltimore to go Super Bowl. You won't see another team like that.
Speaker 4: For me, this is going to be a good I believe at the end of the day when we go back here at the end of the year, we're this is a really good football team. Daniel Jones will run and he's run on the covers for but Heine Lamar and there's no King Henry. This should not be as tough a challenge as what we saw last week. It's going to be a challenge because it's the NFL. But I'm thinking there's a hey, look, man, at the end of the year, I think the Saints and I think Baltimore is gonna be two really good football teams. We look back and say, you know, those are good teams, and I think they have an opportunity to get right.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you this. You remember Wink Martindale with them I got the blueprint on them, right. Everybody after that came with their quote unquote blueprint. Right, you got a blueprint on this defense. And I don't care who y' are, where y' are is just go forward with the record that with the first play schedule that we have, the teams that we have left on this schedule are going to run the football at us. And even if they're not the Juggernauts, they're not the Baltimore's of the world, they can still one hundred and ninety yards is one hundred and ninety yards no matter how you slicing dice a thirty four carries. That's a lot of carries for a team. They're basically saying, we don't even care about the air yards.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do everything.
Speaker 7: We do in the ground and pound state, because if we can get three four yards on first down, do the same thing on second down that three.
Speaker 2: Yards in the cloud of dust. It takes over the whole game.
Speaker 7: And that's why on the other side, that's why we talk about our running game, our running game not being able to work or be effective, because you go into games like this and you can't run the ball, you're down by fourteen, and you still can't have that balance. Teams are going to come after that. And I don't give a damn if you got five all pros up front, they cannot pass protect for four quarters period.
Speaker 4: They can't do it fifty.
Speaker 2: Too much.
Speaker 4: By the way, Dalvin Cook not coming up this week. Owner Jerry Jones went on one, five three and made that ounce for today.
Speaker 2: So we needs to be ricod in like this whole committee. Let's switch him out each series.
Speaker 6: We talked about this the other day, but it's kind of it's time for that man to at least, you know what, let's give give give them three series without alternating out. And I mean, I don't even know where you go after that your mask.
Speaker 2: I ain't ready to go to that ball with he boogie yet. I ain't ready to go to that ball yet. Rico needs to be the bell cow.
Speaker 6: If you're gonna have if you wanna have twenty five carries with the thin you're running backs, we go need to at least get fifteen of them things. Yeah, in my off off the top, you gotta get some momentum going.
Speaker 5: We gotta get the rhythm of the game at sixteen.
Speaker 4: Russia TIMPs it's really fourteen.
Speaker 5: You take away that were.
Speaker 2: Talked about it.
Speaker 4: You don't have a pre season talk about the Raven forty five.
Speaker 2: No, that's disrespectful.
Speaker 7: That's just saying, I'm gonna pimp slap you. What we're gonna do if we're gonna line up and we're gonna even that right guard we would talk about that was horrible.
Speaker 2: There was no good man. He bought his big boy draws to the game.
Speaker 7: He came in there and said, you know what, I wasn't no good the last time you sathing, But I'm gonna look good against.
Speaker 2: This this this one right there. I got him. I got it.
Speaker 7: And it's a it's an epidemic on the defensive line. Guys that used to be somewhat good. I'm like, damn, what happened to you? What happened to you? Guys like oh said Diggy Zula, Man, you gotta you gotta show something now. I mean, we're gonna give he's gotten a lot of our heat and ankst.
Speaker 2: But it's some other guy.
Speaker 7: It's some other guys on the defensive line that the red dot when they sitting in the funerom.
Speaker 2: You getting say, everybody so because it was.
Speaker 6: It was that after the Saints game when he was like, man, I was the worst game I ever played, and I'm like, I like the accountability that, man, I gotta get better.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna see the same. I like the accountability. And then what happened to next game? He a better team.
Speaker 5: Better team came in town and they see turned around now with it?
Speaker 2: Yo, turn around?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Why you do my dog? Not the total clip?
Speaker 4: No man break and come back right here plays out the crack cowboy boy is out of fac.
Speaker 8: I'm Cowboys alumni Danny mccraig here with Smoothie King asking what's that sound. That's the sound of me sipping one of their powerpacks smoothies with over ten grams of protein with real fruits and organic veggies.
Speaker 2: Because they're Smoothie King, what you see is what you sip.
Speaker 8: So grab a delicious Smoothie King smoothie, throw a straw in your jaw. Think is sipping real Smoothie Key, the official smoothie of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 12: To kick off the twenty twenty three NFL season, Hugo Boss teamed up with the NFL and Micah Parsons to launch an iconic apparel collection featuring hoodies, crews, t shirts, polos, joggers, and more. The bold, unique apparel of the Boss NFL collection unites football and fashion while reflecting what it truly means to be a boss. Get yours today at NFL shop dot com, slash Hugo Boss at hugoboss dot com and at Boss retail stores hashtag be your own Boss.
Speaker 9: Hey there, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat. A Brown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam.
Speaker 2: B l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 11: Raising Canes presents the other rules of football.
Speaker 2: Rule one.
Speaker 5: Any broadcast without.
Speaker 11: The express edition of Cook to Order Cane's Chicken Fingers is prohibited.
Speaker 2: Rule twelve.
Speaker 11: No crinkle cut fries, Texas toast or cravable cane sauce constitutes an illegal formation and Rule thirty one anybody who loves to feed their game face is an eligible receiver of canes when it comes to winning game day Caines rules raising canes, chicken fingers, one love Go Cowboys.
Speaker 2: Back to the player's loud.
Speaker 7: Come shop at the Star in Frisco on Saturday, September twenty eight from ten am to four pm in flee style. Market at the Star presented by Marketplace by Maker's Place by Michaels, featuring fifty plus local makers offering art, fashion, home decord, jewelry and kids items. Market at the Star is always a favorite. Admission is free. Visit Thestar District dot com for more information.
Speaker 4: Thank you Hat Harrison, The Players Lounge About you by a Ristocrat game got buried Churse of Toledo Rocket Rockets in the building.
Speaker 2: Let me down Western Kentucky. I can't say nothing. I can't say the top pay b y you.
Speaker 7: Whoa b why you got a good coach by the way, So let me just be Really is.
Speaker 4: A hard place to play? Yeah, pro voys and people sleep on that all the time. Man, they come out.
Speaker 2: There ready, I ain't never played.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, it's up there. It's in the mountain. That's a that's a tough place to play. But k State home state this weekend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay state, they got a que right, I'll be there.
Speaker 7: It's at Yes in manhatt Of course you wouldn't go to steal water. Your daughter's in in that. Look at them, he said, my money goes to Manhattan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: When Willie Wilker hit the Okay, yes, you know that's the best. Yeah, it's the best thing going. Man, I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 5: The best thing going is call Hall.
Speaker 2: Okay, let over there in Manhattan to Yes on campus.
Speaker 5: They make their own ice cream.
Speaker 2: Because you know, you got their own Yeah, we got our own cows.
Speaker 4: Their own cows. They got their own ribs, pancake mix. I'm leaving with something believe. Out was something you best believe.
Speaker 5: I'm buying it on Saturday. Put in the freezer, putting in the suitcase.
Speaker 7: It's coming back. You're not starving in Manhattan. It's one thing you're not going to do.
Speaker 2: The star you go. He's good. Your babies go to Manhattan.
Speaker 7: They come back there because I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: You eating there's plenty of brisket. Even in the summertime, it's brisket.
Speaker 4: Phone, apologize my stuff not here calling right now.
Speaker 2: That was funny. That was funny that the gonna call. Then we're gonna get in trouble maab.
Speaker 7: Yeah, say what we told the truth?
Speaker 2: Too much of the truth get.
Speaker 5: Legged with by Tristan Hill.
Speaker 2: Yeah for the white tea nice like this.
Speaker 4: All right, we're going in five minutes early because Mike is talking. I gotta go up here do TV duty. So mikerom beginning to forty five minutes early. It's real up for me even make my big nineteen fourteen cowboys. I'm gonna be tight like that. I think it'll be tight like that. Okay, I think it'll be tight like that. I mean you got you know they talking big.
Speaker 6: Up there, like hey man, tired man, tired of geting little brother dog the sun down here.
Speaker 4: And so this is where I come to you as.
Speaker 5: The challenge of a short week and going on the road.
Speaker 2: Oh it's tough.
Speaker 6: It's tough because not only you know that this team gets shelacked on Sunday, but you know you turn around, gott to watch the film. See what you did, right? So you did what you did wrong corrections. Tuesday is really the only day you can practice, to be honest, either Monday or Tuesday, the only day you can really get out there and at least look at the scouting looks that New York's gonna give you out there offensively and defensively. Then where's that you traveling? You on the road up there and you in New York. Then Thursday you play, So it's it's extremely tough. It's one of those those situations where you gotta be a film junkie. You gotta be in the in the iPad, watching seeing what Daniel Jones loves to do, seeing how sick military likes to run, neighbors what he likes to do as well, because you're not gonna get that time on the field to get after and really see those looks coming at you in full time because the practice I would assume, at least when I played, it's more like a walk through. It's not like you're going full speed out there because it's just coming off a game on Sunday. So this is one of those mental games where you got to be a film junkie and hopefully the veterans on that on that defensive side of the football and offensive side of the football, are getting those young guys prepared to play because Thursday comes around quick and you still soar.
Speaker 5: From the game.
Speaker 7: To be honest with you, you gotta throw all that in the trash man. And I mean, as you outlined, as you outline the physical you know told that this game takes on you. It's a week to week league, and nobody is crying for the Cowboys right now. And when it comes down to saying that this is a must win situation for the Cowboys, if none other than that psyche, they have to get this win. And I mean, and football is one of those games where you get brutalized one week, the next week you get a chance to win. And that that just your right light rain. Everything is good again when you're able to get back on that football feel and kind of exact your dominance right now, that's what the Cowboys are being questioned.
Speaker 2: Their heart is being questioned. Not the money.
Speaker 7: Oh you're all rich, everybody got the bag, But we're questioning your heart right now.
Speaker 2: Do you have what it takes the intensity level of it?
Speaker 7: Because teams right now, the last the literal last two weeks, teams have seen on tape that you guys can be pushed around and everybody's gonna take that same method against you, and nobody's gonna deviate from it, and it's gonna make for some bad losses if you don't get it corrected.
Speaker 2: For me.
Speaker 7: Coach Mike Zimmer, coach Mike McCarthy, they have got to be looking at each other and saying, look, man, we've got to dig ourselves out of this, because if we lose this team, if we lose this locker room, there's a lot of stake for both of these, all right, for both of them. And this is the time where I feel like for Mike McCarthy, you see he's getting edged with Nick Harrits on the media.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of it's going on.
Speaker 7: Mike pissed off, you know what I mean, Like his mantice.
Speaker 2: Good rehearsal.
Speaker 7: You about to rehearse that all the way over, Getting tight tight, you can always tell on the red one of the random days and the head coach getting a little testy and he getting tested because he tired of answering these damn questions.
Speaker 2: Nigga, good dude, you.
Speaker 7: Go get David Moore, get go get clearance to somebody like. But still, if it was, if I'm like, anybody could get it, I would.
Speaker 2: Anybody could get it. You know you look at me wrong, Look at me wrong, I might punch you. You know what I mean.
Speaker 7: I'm at I'm at the point right now because my team is literally folding up. I mean on the sideline, we fighting each other, in the locker room, we fighting each other. Guys are going home, getting on their podcast and adding more fuel, the more fire.
Speaker 4: Other places they're prepping the day already been up at the media, Lott questions, I wanna go hear Mike today.
Speaker 2: Who's getting that's gonna get it?
Speaker 5: Get it?
Speaker 2: But somebody gonna get it.
Speaker 7: And if I'm Mike, if I might if another one of those sideline tantos break out between any two players, I grab them.
Speaker 2: I mean I put my hands on them.
Speaker 7: I have to grab your shoulder paths and both of y'all get them together, because look, I need ops.
Speaker 2: I need photo ops right now.
Speaker 7: I need marketability right now that I ain't just going down. Bro, I gotta fight for this. You ain't just gonna take me out. Hey, you gonna get me. You're gonna show me a passionate picture of me. I'm a Sunday night. I'm going out like someday. Hey, glasses all toe up. You know what I'm saying, Rich, That's what I said. I'm going out.
Speaker 2: You just not go. I'm not going out without man. Hey, I'm not going out without a fight, man.
Speaker 7: And this is a situation where this team right now, they need this victory. So I'm going Cowboys, Uh twenty eight fourteen.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to blow these boys out, man, yeah, because if they don't, Man, we already know what's going down. Man, So give me the cowboys in this one as well. But I'm gonna go thirty one, twenty one, thirty burger, thirty burger. They need thirty one. I put my hands on somebody.
Speaker 7: Hey, city layer off, city lamb back. I'm grabbing you, doog, I'm grabbing some collars. You know what I'm saying. You brek it loose on the side. Hell yeah, we all fighting over here. They have to break us up because he's gonna take me out of here like this. No, BC, I ain't gonna I'm going Ain't going out like that like a Halloween cat.
Speaker 2: I'm scratching the walls might go be up. There need no brown.
Speaker 4: Thinking spigging of me, because yes, I'm going taking a whole out of everybody pool something here arguing it was city lamb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thirty four million dollars wire step, he got paid. I got the red.
Speaker 7: Hey, next media, next media, next time we get together. Hey, let me show y'all. Right here, I bought the I about the big screen out here to show y'all.
Speaker 10: Not like this.
Speaker 2: It's not like this.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, man, So we'rell on board with the Cowboys because not only is this a must when you have to go to Pittsburgh after this game, and.
Speaker 2: Then after that you think Pittsburgh gonna.
Speaker 5: Do you get the Detroit line?
Speaker 2: What Detroy gonna do? Did? I think it's run? After that, you're bye week, losing your bye week. Then you go to say what they're gonna do? So turn please, somebody turn around. Can tackles man three sixty six.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see nobody going for a ride anymore, man, I mean it was my guy Neiitland went.
Speaker 2: For about a ten years ride.
Speaker 5: But once again, it's not the Ravens this week.
Speaker 7: It's not you canick for a ride, no matter it's the Ravens or whoever it is, you can get what's that?
Speaker 8: What's that?
Speaker 4: Big bulls? A botation? That the name of the bodaca se Derek Henry Bodes. You don't got bo dass this week?
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 7: You don't think they'll make a business decision this week. There won't be no business decisions being made this week. Hold not, Please do it?
Speaker 2: We did that? Tell me my Barry Church appreciate your heckma take us out, Cowboy Nation. We got to get this win.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club