Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame mornings on the twenties. Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Pete Eakins and the librarian here at elementary school, and I was looking for Hunter's father, Jackson.
Speaker 3: Uh, yes, this is Jackson.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jackson, how are you today? I'm calling because there has been a bit of an issue that's come up with your son Hunter.
Speaker 1: Really, I've sent him down to the pre.
Speaker 3: I mean principal's office.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's currently in the principal's office.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well it.
Speaker 2: Is because I had had enough of his attitude. I couldn't take it anymore.
Speaker 3: Wait, I'm sorry, do you mean attitude?
Speaker 1: Yes, his attitude in class. But I'm sorry, what did you say that?
Speaker 3: It's this crossed attitude.
Speaker 2: But gonna go Okay, the problem, Okay, it seems like I'm already getting to the.
Speaker 1: Bottom of it.
Speaker 3: Oh my okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: So I'm guessing this is where he gets it from. Every single day through this month, his class is coming to the librari where we do a story team, and lately he's been speaking up in the middle of my stories and interrupting to correct my language. Of all things, when he's a student, a fifth grader and I am the librarian, so I think I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I think he's right.
Speaker 4: You have mispronounced like at least ten words already, like how are you a teacher?
Speaker 2: I don't know if this is how you conduct things at home, but I do not stand for it in my librari.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, listen, you've you've been saying like.
Speaker 1: Librari, like, yes, I am the librarian.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, it's pronounced librarian. First of all.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I think I would know. I think I would know.
Speaker 2: I've been school librarian for a very long time, and I don't. Frankly, I didn't expect that this is going to happen. When I got you on the phone, I thought you'd be very understanding.
Speaker 1: No, okay, to the problems.
Speaker 3: Just say it. Just say the words properly. It's not that hard, like like.
Speaker 2: What the you're saying the exact same things that your son has been saying. Well, i've been doing the story, Tim.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, because you're you don't know what you're talking about. Clearly, I stopped.
Speaker 2: I stopped in the middle of the story to him today, to repromond him. I reprimanded him in front of the entire class, and I said, I am the librariarian here at this school.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I sent him down to the preanncipal's office and I am recommending for him to be expulled.
Speaker 1: Okay from the shool.
Speaker 4: A right, you open up books, learn how to and pronounce you properly, and then come back and talk to me. Okay, and don't send my son to the principal's office.
Speaker 3: When you're in the wrong. Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you want to say what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Is this computing for you?
Speaker 1: I have spoken to like that.
Speaker 3: It's spoken.
Speaker 4: The word is spoken, and I can't believe that no one's talked to you like this because you.
Speaker 3: Just put everything wrong.
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Question, it's question.
Speaker 1: That is what I said. Let me ask you a question. Oh my, are you an adjudicator?
Speaker 3: You just said adjudicator?
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what that Meon's okay, what that means is that why the children at this shool?
Speaker 3: Actually? No, you know what It's fine. Let me put this in terms that you might understand. I'm gonna go down to the shool.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna talk to the Prince of Paul, I'm gonna tell them what an idiot you are, and I'm gonna pull my son out of school and put him in a better cool Okay, did you understand that this is ridiculous?
Speaker 1: No, this is actually a phone prank.
Speaker 2: This is actually Jubal from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your wife.
Speaker 1: Say you up, it's a joke. It's a joke.
Speaker 2: Your wife said that a kind of problem with one of the school administrators the other day and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 3: Oh my.
Speaker 4: Bro, No, I could not believe that I was actually talking to like the dumbest person on the planet.
Speaker 2: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks, we say mornings on the twenties.