Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right, news roundup and information overload. Our toll free our number is eight hundred and nine four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Back to the RFK hearings from earlier today. He made the pledge in spite of all these these allegations running wild that he will block the polio or MEASO vaccines, It's not true. And he went into great specificity and great detail that he wants the American people to be able to make informed health decisions that comes from the best scientists, without the influence of people that have an nobility to gain money from pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical industry. Now, I'm grateful for the pharmaceutical industry. I'm not one of these I hate big farm of people. I'm not. I think you know, they create drugs that help people the lower blood pressure, that can you know, solve people's cancer problems. That can you know, if you have cholesterol issues, et cetera, whatever it is. Maybe you believe in it, maybe you don't. It doesn't matter. You have the choice, you have a doctor, You make your own decisions. I believe in the freedom and these companies, nobody really really knows or seems to understand the amount of millions of not hundreds of millions of dollars that it takes to bring a drug to market, and then they only have a ten year period where they can sell it exclusively before it's being sold generically. And a lot of the drugs that they manufactured never never pass FDA, never never get to the market. It's very, very difficult. But they've been pushing this narrative about RFK that is just fake and phony and fraudul it. Now, there is one thing that we don't pay a lot of attention to, and that is pharmaceutical companies. They have a machine, and they have a lobbying machine, and they donate massive amounts of money to elected officials. For example, the top twenty member recipients. I'll go to the top three from pharmaceuticals and health products in twenty nineteen and twenty Bernie Sanders one point four million, Elizabeth Warren eight hundred and twenty one, nine hundred and forty one dollars, Mark Kelly six hundred and thirty one thousand, six hundred and twenty nine. Now they're going to give you that kind of money, I would imagine that that is going to impact, you know, decisions that some of these people will make, because for a lot of elected officials, the most important thing in their life is power. And it's frustrating. And you know, I was watching today Elizabeth Warren for example. I mean, I wish you would talk about herself, you know, with Robert Kennedy. You know, he was telling Elizabeth Warren he's not going to agree not to sue drug companies. You know, if they get things wrong, why should he agree to that.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said, I'm asking about fees from suing drug companies. Will you agree not to do that?
Speaker 1: You're asking me to not sue drug company. No, I'm not going to agree.
Speaker 2: To companies as much I want.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to agree to not suit drug companies or anybody. Well, because he doesn't know what the circumstances are. I mean, why should he just broadly agree to something like that. And then Elizabeth Warren had to melt down towards RFK over taking a financial stake in a lawsuit against the Fardham Pharmaceutical Company. And this has been his passion for his entire life, which to me, actually makes him more qualified in to get this position. That's my take. Listen, I'll comply with all the ethical guys.
Speaker 3: That's not the question.
Speaker 4: You and I you have said, you're asking me.
Speaker 1: You're asking me, not vaccine company.
Speaker 5: You are.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right you're doing.
Speaker 2: Look, no one should be fooled. Here a troem of HHS. Robert Kennedy will have the power to undercut vaccines and vaccine manufacturing across our country. And for all of his talk about follow the science and his promise that he won't interfere with those of us who want to vaccinate his kids, the bottom line is the same. Kennedy can kill off access to vaccines and make millions of dollars while he does it. Kids might die, but Robert Kennedy can keep cashing in.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's such a specious argument on so many different levels, and it's so ridiculous. I mean, she makes these these wild out allegations and she's just factually wrong. And he kept repeating it again and again and again. And I thought one of the better lines that RFK used was, well, you know, if Donald Trump is my boss, he likes you know, fast food and cheese burgers and uh, you know, I'm I might recommend to eat something else, but we're going to give people information. You know, we experienced a lot of this during COVID, and I can't really even begin to explain the amount of pressure that was being brought to bear on this show, on me personally. Linda can vouch for this, and on my TV show that I tell all of you that you should take the JAB and and I was being hammered the New York Times. I've threatened to sue them at the time, you know, literally saying if if my mother listened to Sean Hannity, who said, talk to your doctor, educate yourself, take into account your your present health condition, pre exist conditions, co morbidities, et cetera, and then make your own decision. That's all I said. And do your own research. I was consistent the entire time, and I was being pressured to tell people what to do. I don't know anything about people's medical condition. I'm not a medical doctor. I put on different people with different varying viewpoints. Some would I agreed with, some I didn't agree with. But I put them on to help make this audience, to give them an opportunity to make an informed decision because there were a lot of different vantage points and viewpoints. But if anybody I think should be held culpable or accountable, the government just flat out lied to us when they said that if you got the shot, that you're not going to get COVID, or that you're not going to infect others. You know, they flat out lied when they were mocking hydroxychloroquin. There's been numerous studies now, first started with the henry Ford Hospital study. It showed if taken early, it would help me mitigate symptoms. I never saw a study on ivermectin. I don't know why. I've actually looked for it. I haven't found one. I did tell people the one thing that I saw anecdotally was that monoclonal antibodies first one was regeneron or very effective if you got COVID, and and I know people whose lives I would argue were saved because of it. And I said, they didn't tell you to take it if you got COVID and you test it positive. I just said, ask your doctor about monoclonal antibodies. And Linda had a fit that I kept mentioning it again and again and again, and I said, I have to repeat it because people aren't going to remember it. And then we did our little test and it became a big deal. But I never gave it in the pressure, Linda, how how how harsh was that pressure on me to do what you know, to tell people what to do? It was pretty intense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's it's every day, all day. The big form of mob is is a very powerful one, all right.
Speaker 1: They would try to get me. There's a lot of pressure other people in the media, you know, criticizing me because I'm not going to tell people what to do because I'm not a doctor, and I don't know anything about their health condition. I don't know anything about their past health I don't know anything about their current condition anyway. Doctor Brian Tyson is with US co author of Overcoming COVID nineteen Darkness, How two doctors successfully treated seven thousand patients. He wrote it with our friend doctor George Farred, and he's here to talk about these hearings from earlier today also, and I think this is so important to get into all of this. Is doctor Lynn Finn, former infectious disease specialist who now focuses on clinical research to bring back integrity to scientific research. Welcome back both of you and doctor Finn. I'll ask you first, what did you think of the hearings today, because it seems like they just, you know, people that have a vested interest in pharmaceuticals, like Elizabeth Warren have a clear conflict of interest to me, if that's all true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, John, thanks for having us. You know, she she benefited financially second highest benefit during COVID Elizabeth Warren, as well as the top twenty supported by pharma dollars into her coffers, so she is clearly conflicted. But throughout the hearing it's just constant grandstanding. No one lets him actually answer the questions they ask. They just want to throw negativity on record, and you know, the shrill, the screaming, the constant yelling, disrespect on from really both sides, but mainly from what we would expect. It's just it's almost like a circus act. The man did not get a chance to explain that he will not remove vaccines, and all he wants is the solid science.
Speaker 4: And if you look historically at.
Speaker 3: The science of vaccines, they've never been actually randomized control trialed against a placebo. So that's all he wants is transparency in the science and reproducible science. And I can tell you with IMA Action, which is a former FLCCC, we have over seventeen thousand signatures of medical professionals that want that very same thing. It's overwhelming and we're demanding it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I remember at the time, doctor Tyson that you and doctor Farid, you know, you were offering a protocol to help people when they got COVID taken early to save their lives, and you did so successfully, and nobody wanted to hear from you.
Speaker 7: Correct, Sean, I mean, I think you know what we've learned over the last four years is that there is this disdained and distrust for the government health care system. And when you look at the opportunities right in front of us right now with Bobby Kennedy, he can bridge that gap. He can bring back some of the trust because he comes from and in place to both sides of the aisle. I love his quote today where he said, you know, our kids are not Democrat or Republican. There are kids, and we really need to look and focus at the chronic disease issues that are facing our nation. And that should be adjoining force in both sides to get him confirmed. So we can really focus on that. And I think if we take that and we really do focus on that, the chronic diseases in kids, Why obesity is going through the roof, Why diabetes is going through the roof? You know, why are we having these explosions and autism rates. Why are we having these explosions and autoly need diseases. I think that that's the bigger question instead of you know, the grandstanding and the arguing and the yelling and screaming and the unprofessional behavior that our government has just basically lost its mind when it comes to these hearings. I think that people want to see safety. I think that people want to see the science. I think that people want to see the transparency. And we should be able to ask the questions. We've been asking questions about COVID when it first came out, and nobody gave us answers. We have to have hearings, and nobody wanted to give us answers.
Speaker 1: You know, so, oh, just the opposite. You were brutally attacked and people like you and doctor Farred and Robert Malone who actually without which we wouldn't have had an m R in a vaccine available because he created the technology but was very clear on this program that it was not perfected. And if you're remember, this was emergency authorization the entire time, and it made me suspect and I wasn't going to give into the pressure.
Speaker 7: Uh, but correct the biggest thing, you know, even even one of the senators said, well, my dad was a pediatrician all the way through nineteen eighty three. Well in nineteen eighty six, that's when things changed, you know, when we started giving the drug companies liability protection against all liability when it comes to vaccination. The vaccine vaccine schedule went from six vaccines to now, you know, over seventy two and in some cases you know, now we're looking at almost two hundred vaccines by time they're eighteen years old. It's insane. If if you want to do something that these, if the senators want to really look at money and grandstanding, then why don't they just take away the liabilities from the big pharma and then let's see really what happens when it comes to the safety of these drugs.
Speaker 1: We'll give you the last word, doctor Finn. I think Americans. What was on display today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they did. They're not They're not foolish, they know. And I concur with doctor Tyson. If these liabilities were placed on them and they had that protection removed, then they would have to rest on solid science and long term safety data which they've never had to actually produce. And that is that in lies the problem. When you go from a certain number of single digit vaccines in a childhood schedule to seventy two to over one hundred, with all of these very very inflammatory adjudants, you're going to find these problems and we need the real science and transparent science as to the risk reward of Oh.
Speaker 1: We really I've really got to give both of your credit, Doctor Finn, thank you, Doctor Tyson, and doctor Farido's not with us today, but you're willing to speak out. You all have taken heed for it, and I think we need to have the conversation. I appreciate, will continue it in the weeks and months ahead, I'm sure. All right, let's get to our busy phones as we say hi to Rick is in Rhode Island. Rick, how are you? Where in Rhode Island are you?
Speaker 8: I live in East Providence, you've talked to me before. This is Rick the redneck from Rhode Island. You know that it's for Donald Trump, and now America does too. And I always won't Republican though my state is blue. I'm a rednick from Ryland that I am red, white and blue.
Speaker 1: How are you doing, Sean, I'm good man. You might not know this that your Senator white House was the best man at rfk's wedding. Did you know that? To Cheryl Hines?
Speaker 9: I didn't know he was.
Speaker 8: The best man, but I just saw him acting like the normal idiot that he is on the confirmation hearing.
Speaker 1: He didn't act like the best man friend at the hearings for sure, and it was kind of weird. But do you expect anything different from Democrats because.
Speaker 8: I don't, especially that weasel.
Speaker 1: Good point on your mind.
Speaker 8: I want to talk about Carolyn the Press secretary. Man, what a rock star Trump found. I want some of that hearing.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 8: It's so nice to have the shoe on the other foot. He used to be Peter Doocey trying to pry some Monica iota of truth out of Karine as you call her Karine Jean Pierre and getting crap and lies in return. Now we've got her up there telling the truth. She even told them, she said, look, I'm going to tell the truth. I want you all to say to tell the truth too. Fat chance at the Legacy media ever doing that. But he found such a rock star in her. It is absolutely unreal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I a star was born and was shocking off of them yesterday.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 1: And I've had Carolina on the program enough that I know I knew how capable she was. She's only twenty seven years old. He's actually on Hannady tonight on the Fox News channel. She was going to be on last night, but we had to move it to tonight and my interview with jd vance tonight. So we're looking forward to having her. But I don't think they know how to deal with her. He is super hyper informed and she's not going to take their crap. And you know, when Donald Trump is her boss, she's going to have his full complete support, you know, fighting back against these people and making them look silly on a daily basis no doubt.
Speaker 8: By the way, my wife and I are going this weekend to the Black Pearl and Newport. I'm going to have a cup of chowder in your knee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rick, don't take this the wrong way. I hate you. It's not personal though, I don't know. It just happens to be my favorite New England clam chowder in the world. I would go off my diet and be willing to gain ten pounds to drink a gallon of that New England clam chowder. It's so good anyway, appreciate it, Rick, Thank you eight hundred nine four one. Sean if you want to be a part of the program, Robin in Colorado, Robin, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 9: Hey, Shawn, thanks for taking my call. I just want to kind of respond to some of this stuff with immigrant flights. I'm a fight attendant, current fight attendant, and I just wanted to respond to Rachel Maddock and just the way that she is making fun of Trump saying, know, three hundred thousand dollars for a military flight versus one hundred thousand dollars for these chartered flights. Well, us fas US flight attenants, we're the ones that are doing those fights, those flights, and so we have noticed an uptake in like these immigrants who are getting on our flights that do not speak English. They don't understand English, and we're having to get these people on these flights. And half of the time the government fights their flights but not their tickets, so they're separated. They don't understand what we're trying to tell them, and we're trying to move them around and everything, and so that causes delays, and the flight attendants are the ones that get those delays, and we get in trouble for those delays. So it's not safe for us. It causes our jobs to be at risk. And then we have people getting on we have like the Federal elm Marshals or fbis, we having maybe two to four of them on these flights, and we don't know who we're there there for. You know, we don't know if they're there for a all American loving woman who worked or bought off for the country who just happen to make Dems mad, or if they're actual gang members are drug dealers that they're watching out for, and we have no idea who these people are. It's just not safe.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean the idea that you're going to take people that you have not vetted and put them on a plane and send them back to their home country, and many of them angry, and we don't know if they're gang members, cartel members, we don't know if they're murderers, rapists. We have no idea if they have terrortized and we're just going to put them on a plane and not restrain them. Is the most insane thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 9: It is, And we want to have the FAA. We have to have flight attendants on those planes, those chartered planes. FAA, you have to have flight attendants anywhere between four to five. So we're having to put these fight attendants on these charters. If that's the way he was doing it. And you're putting these fight attendants in risk, thirty thousand feet in the air and a ten can with people who don't speak English, someone.
Speaker 1: You're putting the entire plane at risk. Everybody's at risk.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and there's cultures, Sean. I have personally had them tell me don't speak to me, don't speak because I'm a female. So how am I safe on that plane if they refuse to even listen to my commands. And if we're trying to get people off in ninety seconds, we have ninety seconds to deplane an entire plane of one hundred and eighty six to two hundred and forty. However, it is we have ninety seconds to get these people off the plane in case of an emergency. And if you can't understand what we're saying to you, if you can't understand the commands and where to go, like, that's putting every life in danger, every one of ours, the pilot officers, the flight attendants.
Speaker 1: So no raising everybody.
Speaker 9: I think Trump, I am so appreciative that he is saying this isn't safe for our American citizens who didn't vote for those people to be over here. I'm telling you, we have shown them everywhere everywhere in the last year, especially in the last six months, it's been almost some of these flights are completely full of immigrants. How do I know, the Manila envelopes, the flatsuits, still having their wristbands from the places they're coming from on their wrists like we It's just been such an exhausting, stressful, feeling unsafe all of these things. And so I just thank Trump so much for being willing to say no, enough is enough. They're going back. I mean, these are criminals. Why aren't we giving them seats to get a soda and a snack. No go back on the military planes. It's good enough for our military when they go off to keep us safe. So these criminals can sit there and they can go back to their countries and keep.
Speaker 1: Us And if they want to come to our country in the future, they've got to obey our laws, respect our borders, and respect our sovereignty. Anyway, it shows how hard your job is, and we do appreciate it. And I do urge people to show respect for flight attendants because their job is hard and if God forbid there is an emergency, they're going to be the ones risking their life for you on that plane. Robin, we appreciate it. Gary and Oklahoma, Gary, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Thank you, Sean. What a blessing to talk to you. I can't believe I get talked to you right now. I want to I got three quick points. I want to just sit there. And first of all, I'd like to thank you for not being ashamed of Jesus. You'd always I make You're a blessed man. God has his favor on you because of you're not ashamed to say Jesus.
Speaker 1: I'm living in undeserved life. Only because of that, we all are.
Speaker 5: We all are. Second point i'd like to say is Linda. I just love that Linda. She's a blessing to hear. I just love hear coins and everything. But I'd like to make a propose.
Speaker 1: You got to admit that Londa does talk funny. Don't you think she talks funny?
Speaker 9: I love her talk.
Speaker 5: I love her talking. I mean, been from New York and Matt talk. And you know this is what I'm gonna proposed. It's gonna be perfect. So li'sten what I proposed. Let's put together a pay per view for the view for Linda to go on to. We could make fifty million dollars and let her school those hippers on the view.
Speaker 1: That's funny, but be nice. The coller of the day is the color of the day, of course, because he's talking about you.
Speaker 6: No, because he just thought of you a nasty word. And I'm all in on that.
Speaker 1: But go ahead, Yeah, of course you are good. We'd have a little bit of a problem. I'm not sure Linda could get through that show without dropping fifteen f bomps. I'm just guessing. But putting that aside, it would be musty TV, there's no doubt. But did you hear what they said about a Caroline Levitt a joyless bahar I want you, it said short, let me play this for you.
Speaker 2: I think she's probably been put in that because according to Donald Trump, she's a ten.
Speaker 9: You know that.
Speaker 1: I want to be clear, though it's not her first job. I mean, there's so repulsive. I mean, it's so demeaning to this young woman who's so bright and articulate, and she just schooled the media mob and they just don't like it. They want her to fail. They want Trump to fail, and in the end, if they fail, the country fails. It's unbelievable. Yeah, Linda would be good in that role. I'd like to see that.
Speaker 6: Thank you, boss, I appreciate it. I promise you no swear words. It'll be a Mary Poppins party.
Speaker 1: You don't make a promise. You can't keep.
Speaker 6: My kids. I don't ever curse on the kids. I'm very good.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know if I fully believe that. I gotta I gotta test the kids because the last time, the last time I tested your your son, Liam, and I said, what do you like better? Mom's air fried the French fries or McDonald French fries after I finally got a McDonald French fries. Oh, McDonald's. And you think that I pressured him into saying it. I did not pressure him.
Speaker 6: But did you notice I didn't curse at you when that happened.
Speaker 1: No, you just cursed at me every other second. So what difference does it make? You missed even you missed the opportunity. I'll take that debate, Gary anyway. Good, call my friend Josh in California, the United Socialist Utopia. What's going on, Josh?
Speaker 7: Are you hey, Sean? How's it going?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: So I got a couple of points. First point is where were Selina's crocodile tears for Lincoln Riley? I mean, it's just disgusting behavior.
Speaker 1: It's not just Lake and Riley. We have, you know, thousands of Americans they were murdered, raped, victims of violence crime. How many Americans have died from fentanyl overdoses and other overdoses from you know, opioids. It's it's just disgusting, I mean, And the fact that they don't care about known terrorists, rapists, murderers in the country, cartels and gang members. You know whose side are they on here? What's wrong with these people? They're deranged?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then my second point, it's good to have some levity in the middle of all this serious news. So I'm just gonna say one word homage.
Speaker 1: Oh man, don't don't please, don't open that Pandora's box again. Whatever you do, pretty please? I can't take it. Katie.
Speaker 6: Good job today on these calls. Man, thanks for bringing up a good memory.
Speaker 1: Not homage homage. It's homage you pay, you offer homage to somebody, not.
Speaker 7: Homage homage homage.
Speaker 6: You know, how does the callers say, how do you say it, sir?
Speaker 1: Homage?
Speaker 6: How do you say that word?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 6: Shniah one for Linda.
Speaker 4: That goode.
Speaker 1: These callers are being stacked against me today. Back to our phones. Mary in Virginia, Hey Mary, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Sean? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good. Don't forget. We have JD Van's on TV tonight. Who is really good? I taped it this morning.
Speaker 4: Excellent, excellent, I will be watching. I wanted to talk to you about resource officers and my experience with my children when they were in school. Every year a resource officer was assigned to the graduating class and went with the students from sixth grade to twelfth grade. It gave an opportunity for the students to know the officer or the officer to know the students, and created wonderful community in this I love that town in Connecticut. It was it was fantastic. I mean, my kids are old now, they've given me lots of grand babies. But I just wanted to share how it used to be and maybe.
Speaker 1: Oh, it used to be better. So I'll I'll tell you a quick story that relates to this. My sister, my oldest sister, who had her master's degree in nursing and a doctorate of law. She decided she wanted to be a school counselor and she would, you know, get these kids when they were in lower grades and guide them all the way up through you know, their college acceptance and stays in touch with a lot of them. And she loved it. I mean, so it's kind of similar to what you're saying, you get the last word fantastic.
Speaker 4: It's a great little shoreline town, and I wish they could bring some of that community back into the school and provide them with resource officers. They can not only protect them this day and age, but also help them grow as children.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well said adults, because then they're invested in and you develop a relationship with these kids, and you know what, then they have a mentor oftentimes for life. Anyway, eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program. You might think, God forbid if that moment comes and you have to protect your life and your family's life and use a gun in self defense. Okay, bad enough situation, right, But it's also where your nightmare can then begin. Now we're living in a time where government overreaches all too real. Prosecutors, politicians, they want nothing more than to make an example out of law abiding gun owners, like people like you and me. I've been a proud member of the us CCA for over nine years, and with the us CCA, I know if God forbid, and I mean God forbid, that that moment ever comes and somebody breaks into my house, I have to defend my life, my family's life. I'm not going to be standing alone. They'll be with me the entire way. And I want to encourage all of you to protect your family and your freedoms. Join the over eight hundred thousand safe responsible gun owners people like me that trust the us CCA to have their back. They have safety, they have training, they have resources, situational self defense classes, and a lot of areas around the country self defense, liability insurance. Just text my last name, Hannity to the number eight seven two to two two and learn more about how a membership of the USCA will safeguard your family and protect your rights. That's just texting my name on your cell phone, Hannity, h A N N it T Y to the number eight seven two two two, and trust me, you'll be glad you did. Bold inspired solutions for America. Sean Hannity is on. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We will have Vice President j d Vance on Hannity tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel. Also, new White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt will join us and we'll analyze rfk's hearings with Health and Fitness Extraordinary Guru Jillian Michaels all coming up nine eastern and sey you DVR Hannity tonight. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible