Speaker 1: Scal come robb froll scal come.
Speaker 2: Rob that's from.
Speaker 1: Goddess whats popping? Congregation, It's your girl, Lacey Mostly aka Scam Goddess back with another installment of the podcast all about robbery, fraud, and those who practice it. Sometimes we love them, sometimes we hate them. One things for sure, we will always laugh at them, but never the victims. Congregation, y'all already know. Oh, yes, roll down your window, get some of the summer air. If the globe a warmed where you at yet, yes, go ahead, get up, stand up waves, stick a hand out the window if you're driving, Yeah, let him feel.
Speaker 3: In the breeze.
Speaker 1: Yes, we can opportun to be a dog sometimes, y'all already know. I'm very what yes, excited, elated esthetic for my homie to return to the shoe. She is a funny comedian, writer, and actress. She's also the host of the podcast what Should We Talk About?
Speaker 2: Congregation?
Speaker 1: Make sure to enter the chat okay. You may have heard her voice or seen her lovely face in some of her works such as Last Man Standing, The Saviors, The Great North, and so so much more.
Speaker 2: And she's the creator and host.
Speaker 1: Of Self Help Me, a competitive self care comedy game show. Congregation, please welcome my friend Jenny Yang to the show.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, congregation, I'm so honored to be here.
Speaker 2: So happy to have you.
Speaker 1: Wait, this is your first time, right, No, I know, I said, returning, and then like for some reason, I was like, no, no, no, I'm right, I'm right. It's been a minute.
Speaker 3: I see you irl, I do, I do. So that's why it makes you. It tricks you into thinking that I've been on before. I remember very vividly our last show together, scam got a show together, and it was about that wild New Jersey seat water park. Yea that kills people.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I was during the height of it in our houses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Action Parker, Yeah yes, but oh my goodness, wow, what a time. I'm glad that we finally snagged you back. Because she's booked, busy and all, probably in a city near you sometime this comes out.
Speaker 2: She definitely will not be.
Speaker 1: In Lost Age for sure. I feel like you just walk out the door and you just catch a flight. I feel like they have to.
Speaker 3: Just I'm trying to listen. We are out here trying to spread the good word, and the good word is comedy. It is.
Speaker 2: That's all we can do. We laugh to keep from crying.
Speaker 3: That's right, when.
Speaker 2: Wherever we can.
Speaker 1: Now, Ginny, I have some questions for you, and I want to get some opinions from you. So I'm going to ask you about three different subject matters, and I want to know if you think they are a scam, a scheme, or real thing. A scam meaning it's full out, full blown scam, please put the metal bracelets on the girls. A scheme meaning it feels like it should be illegal and it gets a little shady at times, and then a real thing is like, it's legitimate. We might not like it, but you only hell society function or whatever. Community. And I have one rambling note about community, y'all. I love that y'all are going to therapy, but some of y'all going to therapy and leaving with the wrong things.
Speaker 2: Y'all leaving with a therapy vocabulary and they're.
Speaker 1: Just using it all willy nilly and don't even know what fucking mean. Boundaries are important, but you can't be like, oh, if your boundaries are like, I can't show a few because this is my boundary.
Speaker 2: I'm tired. I can't help you move that's my boundary. I can't pick you up.
Speaker 1: That's my boundary. I can't eventually. It's like baby. Community is also about inconvenience. Like every time we see communities, I was like a pretty picture of like a bunch of people around, one person smiling, probably drinking like a white claw or something. Sometimes community is doing shit that is a.
Speaker 3: Fucking annoying that's right.
Speaker 2: Sometimes community is a baby on a plane.
Speaker 1: Listen, and you gotta just try to support the parents of that unemployed, yelling ass baby.
Speaker 2: That's right, because that's community.
Speaker 3: It is that you can't be using boundary as an excuse for bad behavior.
Speaker 2: They used it for being a lousy friend.
Speaker 1: I'm like, nor, your boundary can't be I'm a trash ass friend.
Speaker 3: Lacy name names, the list would be endless.
Speaker 1: But the funny one I do remember was Jonah Hill and that girl, that surfer girl that he was dating, and then he would send her all these crazy text messages because she would be out on the surf, like surfing with other dudes. But it's not like they like on the same surfboard, you know, like cuddled up. It's like riding their breaks in the waves of what having the fuck cow Bunger. I remember the doing and he was like, well, you posing anse swimsuits on the beach, that's my boundary. I don't want to see you in these swimsuits. It's like, that's not a boundary, bro, It's not a boundary. If you're trying to make somebody else do something.
Speaker 3: My boundary is making sure that you cook me breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day.
Speaker 2: That's my boundary.
Speaker 3: That's my boundary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you overstepping it right now because where is the spaghetti I asked for?
Speaker 2: It's five thirty.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm an early dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just needed to say that.
Speaker 1: But so, scam scheme are real thing.
Speaker 2: First one hair Jenny psychics.
Speaker 3: Psychics, it's a scheme. It's a scheme. I feel like it really depends on It's like a medical professional or a chiropractor. You got to choose the right person because there are people who can scam as psychics. And then I kind of believe there's some people who just have that wisdom.
Speaker 1: I don't do right. I mean, you believe that, and even if it's like deductive reasoning, like I don't give a shit, even if you just came to it because you like, I'm seeing a school.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, I got like my teacher.
Speaker 1: Badge exactly exactly, I'm seeing children the patter of feet.
Speaker 3: Because I call it to me. It's a scheme that has been passed down through matrilineal lines and heritage. Okay, it is a woman's scheme. I've never seen a male psychic, that's right. So I believe in women's rights and wrongs, and so I think if you're a woman who is able to offer wisdom by just reading someone's aura, fuck it, yeah, get at it. Charge me one hundred bucks for it. That's on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. So it's a scheme. It's a scheme. I feel like, of course they're scammers. Don't be abusing that, right, don't be abusing that.
Speaker 1: They'll be like, yeah, the universe told me to hand You need to hand over your like the deed to your home to get your stuff, which psychics have done that we've covered on this show. We don't like that, no, but I feel like going in and even if it's just confirming your own biases and getting the courage to do something that you're scared to do because the psychic lady said it all comes together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Bet. Now, if men were psychics, I say scam fully because.
Speaker 3: Like they don't have that women's intuition.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: I think they also don't have the listening skills.
Speaker 1: If they can't listen to living people, they certainly can't listen to spirits. I agree. I don't think no ghost has ever spoken to a man.
Speaker 3: I questioned a male therapist, That's all I'm saying. Even in therapy, I questioned a male therapist. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, because man be with they homeboys and be like, yeah, my homie just got divorced. You'd be like why, I don't know. I'm like, how mut y'all be in friends since you were eight? Like why don't you know? You didn't ask no follow up questions? You definitely ain't following up with my dad. Granny like, no, tell me more. It's three magical words. Tell me more, learn them, learn them.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh, man, that's tough. Ways, that's tough. You want to know a round? Like what give that man a hud?
Speaker 1: That's your friend? I know. I agree, with you. I'm gonna say scheme as well, okay, because I'll get my tarot cards right every now and then why not? And like, if it's something that's guiding me in the right direction, then why not.
Speaker 3: And then if you get a gut reaction against what they're saying, then that's also information. Yeah, right, where you're like, Okay, maybe I'm not into this. I'm not into what they're saying, right, you know, And that's that's knowledge to be like, all right, well, let me listen to myself. It's not like you just you know, follow whatever they say whole cloth.
Speaker 2: No, but some people do.
Speaker 3: I know that's too long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I guess I would rather go to a regular psychic than be in a cult. I feel like that one is like both people have the same need, which is the need for answers because they can't figure out on their own so they can have peace. But I'd rather go to a psychic than be, like, you know, living on a compound.
Speaker 3: But you know what it is, though, regardless of whether or not you choose a culture or psychic, as humans, sometimes we just want to not think. We just want to outsource our free will and just be like I just need to put this on someone else to tell me what to do, and that's dangerous, it.
Speaker 1: Is, but also sometimes that you're right, but that's free.
Speaker 2: Why people enjoy the structure of like the military.
Speaker 1: Or like I even remember being a kid and like having to go to school the same time every single day. That's why I would get my sister ready before and I would listen to Steve Harvey in the morning the show like an old lady every morning and like have my routine. I don't remember being as anxious then.
Speaker 3: I think so, And I feel like that's why. You know, people are young kids, the young'ins, the gen z. They're increasingly going to Catholic church. They like the structure of it.
Speaker 2: Oh Na lit it up in there for me, no shade to the Catholics.
Speaker 1: Get to go throw them rosaries in the air, wave them like you just don't care.
Speaker 2: I heard the funniest joke.
Speaker 1: I wish I could remember who said it, but they were like, I feel like Jesus is not coming back because everybody wearing them crucifixes.
Speaker 2: And he feels like that's a threat.
Speaker 3: What are crucifhersics we killed?
Speaker 1: That's true? Kill home man, now we're walking around with the murder weapons just on us, with diamonds and ship I wouldn't come back either, that's real. That's why he ain't saying us from Trump. He said, I ain't coming down there all you MAGA supporters of trying to deport mysel Salvador.
Speaker 3: That's true. I never thought of it that way. I like that. Listen, if I got killed with a gun, I'm not gonna come back and embrace people wearing guns all over their body, they wearing good necklaces.
Speaker 2: You're not safe.
Speaker 1: You're not safe.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be around you. Moving on to our next scam scheme A real thing.
Speaker 3: Valet valet, Oh, that's real. Okay, that's real. Listen, if you're if you live in Los Angeles or any city where parking is scarce, that is a true convenience. Do you know how much strike?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much?
Speaker 3: I broke up with a man because he lived in Ktown. That's fair, he lived in Koreatown and three nights separately, I cried because I couldn't show up for that booty call. That's dress that is that affects my mental spiritual I can't.
Speaker 1: Even imagine what you were thinking as you was driving the Pean and they're having a circle to block. Thank you, you was supposed to be circling, circling to block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would mess with me.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, like I believe Valet is a true service. Tip your valet drivers. They're keeping your card safe, car safe, while you're like, I do what you gotta.
Speaker 1: Re tip your valet drivers. That's gonna go into our next thing. But but also I don't like how valet drivers move all of my seats. Yes, I know I'm a little person, but I literally am except on the internet. Sh All y'all know if I'm not, don't let nobody tell you. But I feel like when I get back in my car in every setting is I'm like, you drove it up the block, my guy, you had to change every mirror and move to seat all the way back to the backseat.
Speaker 3: So that's a petite lady issue. I am not a petite lady. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: So when you get back your seats be the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got long legs, short torso I have long legs and short tors I do, but I'm taller than you are.
Speaker 1: You Cay y'all hear that she's taller than me.
Speaker 2: I don't hear it either.
Speaker 3: I got a tall voice.
Speaker 1: I feel like sometimes it can be a scheme because and here's why I feel like in Los Angeles one, it pisses me off the way the city was designed. It feels like it was just like paved by, like like they just follow like a wild animals, like footprints, and we're like, let's pave this. Like it's too big of a state for us to continue to have establishments that do not have any parking.
Speaker 3: I get that. I get that, Like, but let me explain to someone who went to grad school and urban planning and knows a lot.
Speaker 2: We got an urban show.
Speaker 3: Listen. I don't drop all my credentials all the time, but in this moment, the problem is is Los Angeles was built by how do you say it, real estate prospectors and heavily lobbied by the car and rubber tire industry. So you know, they didn't do a lot of thinking. It was more about how do we just get people on freeways? You know what I'm saying. So when it comes to like the livable driving experience with parking lots and parking on the city streets. Not a lot of forethought at all. No, that's not how it is. Because La was such a new city relatively right compared to the rest of the country, that it was established in a messed up, extra capitalistic way.
Speaker 2: Right. We ain't got no Gilded Age.
Speaker 3: No, and so they were just like just it's everything about the nineteen fifties that happened. That's it's you know, chewed up La and spit it out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna toss it. I mean, there's a lot of those freeways are built through black POC neighborhood that's right, and they cut off access to rich neighborhoods, and a lot of brown people did not have cars or not maybe sometimes not even because they couldn't afford them, because people wouldn't sell back.
Speaker 3: Because I would argue that, I would argue, you're you're a description of a city where the streets were sort of paved after the hoofs of animals. Is Boston? That's real because that's like pre colonial to colonial age, and it's just.
Speaker 1: I was just there.
Speaker 3: It does get a bunch of clippy cloppies. That's why if you ever driven in the Boston area. It's terrible, guys, because they just all of a sudden, it's like they're turning, they're merging out of nowhere because these were not built for high speed cars. It's built for little turns of little course carriages.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, and in La, except for specific venues, I agree that valet is definitely an assessiny. It's a real thing. I will say in bigger places, like when I go to Texas. If I see a valet and it's like for an event, and I see a huge ass park a lot that they've just roped off so that they can park your car and charge you for it, I'm like, bro, that whole parking lot is right there.
Speaker 2: How you gonna pop up? How do you gonna pop up?
Speaker 1: Ballet? Also, how can I get involved? Like what time do I need to show up to the Walmart parking lot? Start put consto tape around that bitch with me? Like y'all try to go to this concert?
Speaker 2: Give me your car.
Speaker 3: Listen. Texas is a whole other thing. They got enough space, truly.
Speaker 1: That's I'm like Ballet in Texas, like y'all are playing with me, Like I'm parking about car on the lawn kiss my head. No, so I do agree with you on that. Okay, last but not least, scam schemer. Real thing. We talked about tipping the valet tipping outside of restaurants, so not restaurant tipping, but anywhere else.
Speaker 3: I think it's a real thing, slash a scheme. It really depends on where you are and what industry you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna include baristas in restaurant, like in like food service, I tip I binary baristas, and they are included in the restaurant like we should be tipping them. Okay if they got purple hair and you're not tipping and tripping.
Speaker 3: So I said, in America, as some of you might know, the history of tipping is obviously built off of racism reconstruction.
Speaker 1: Answer to agg it really is listen maybe America about the fill up that's cement. They about the field that swimming pool up with c mint because they would rather nobody swim than.
Speaker 2: Anybody brown giddy.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: That's where we're at, baby.
Speaker 3: So if you're listening to this outside of America, that's just a history. So for me, given that history, I do tend to tip because I don't know I used to work for the labor movement, and I'm like, it's nice to just tip, Like at hotels. I don't at hotels I try to tip. I do I do tip, Like if I just came from a cafe in Hollywood just now, before I got here, I tipped on my first little little toast, I did tip like a dollar.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I should have been more clear. Hospitality is not included, all right, so that include service injury, the industry, like all of that I'm talking about, Like a specific time I went to I like to get people birthday boxes, sometimes only with you women. So I'll go to what is that store called the one in La you know, the witchy one where they sell you like a box of expensive rocks and candles.
Speaker 2: Intuition.
Speaker 3: Intuition, that's right.
Speaker 1: And I remember I've gone in there and like bought a you know, a birthday box. And then like when i'm they turned the iPad around and it's like tip suggestions, and I'm like, I just shopped in here. I brought it to the counter myself. Now, if a witch had come out and put some palacanto around me and been like this is where you need to go, maybe I'll give her a tip for an that's right. But I'm like, if I come into a store and I purchased things, I don't understand why you're asking me for a tip.
Speaker 3: If you take away the sort of hospitality, then yeah, I think that's a scheme.
Speaker 1: The place that I used to get JUVEITERI map Oh, they had a situation which I later found out. I'll say this in order, So they had a situation where like I would go there. I gone there for years and only because my one nurse was there, and finally she left, so I follow her to where she went.
Speaker 3: Okay, but before.
Speaker 1: I would like either like I get juvederm under my eyes sometimes because so jubiderm is a filler.
Speaker 2: Some people get in their lips and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's how you see the girls with the lip that'd be like, you know, they can't they can't eat normal again the lip flip. I get it under my eyes because my family is just a genetic thing that it's the volume starts to like like go inward.
Speaker 3: I mean your eyes are great right now, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'll get that done maybe once a year. But before I get it done, this nurse or the lady the front deess would come in and pull up the price of the procedure and I would pay, and it would ask me if like to leave a tip?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now, in that position, I felt really held hostage.
Speaker 1: I always left the twenty percent tip because you're asking me to leave a tip before the person comes in. You're not trusting love minors, so I would I don't get to establish relationship in the beginning. The first time that they wit that ho, that's weird. I was like, no, I have to tip. You're about to inject my face. What if I don't give you no tipping? That you bad and then you start stabbing me wrong? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know about that. That is a scam. If you're showing me the tipping monitor before you do the service, that that becomes a threat. Yeah, then that becomes a threat.
Speaker 1: I kind of understood the payment thing just because like, what if I run out with this stuff in my eye, you can't get it back, Like I gotta get that, suck it back right if they put it in and I just vote for the door, Like I kind of get that. But the tip thing, I was like, nah, because what does she fucked me up? Because I leave no good tip. I don't like this. I like this. I later found out at the place that my nurse went to, like I tried, like when I paid for the first time. This is maybe a couple of weeks ago. I was like, oh, and where's the tipping option? And she was like, oh, man, we don't this is a medical procedure. No one I should be asking you for a tip. I was like, I've been tipping for like five years.
Speaker 3: That's a scam. See, that's a scam.
Speaker 1: The owner of the last place was like using up all the drugs for her personal use and like stealing the tips from the nurses.
Speaker 3: Listen, I feel like any kind of like cosmetic beauty clinic can be a potential front for money laundering. Oh, I'm just saying it's very it's ripe.
Speaker 1: You know what, instead of a laundry man, it should be that, because how are you gonna tell me how many laser facials I did today? You don't know?
Speaker 3: Listen, Oh, we need to be running that drug money through. You can cook the books on that one spot, real easy medspa. You would really easy cook the books.
Speaker 1: We did twelve twelve hundred dollars facial massage. That's right today, Yes, who don't know?
Speaker 3: No one's gonna know.
Speaker 2: Ooh, ideas, guys, maybe you.
Speaker 3: Need to run a scam. We're giving you ideas. That's what this show is about.
Speaker 1: Scam here, absolutely not y'all know the eybugatto fund. Y'all need to start getting it back up and running again, not getting sued. Okay, this is cautionary tales at all. Hypotheticals, that's right, allegedly, thank.
Speaker 2: You for those.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate your opinions. Listen, and we learned some things from a city planner.
Speaker 3: I did all two years of my ECLA Masters, but I did not graduate.
Speaker 1: Why give up if you're not close? Oh no, you know what? Fair enough cut your losses. Okay, you are a brilliant comedian. We didn't need to give in that school. No more. Coin.
Speaker 2: You learned everything you needed to know.
Speaker 3: You're such a supportive friend, Lacy, I mean, as are you. I'll try to do this scarf god.
Speaker 1: Well. That brings us to my favorite segment here, historic hoodwings. This is where I will regale Jenny with a famous con caper group of criminals. We don't know yet, and maybe we like them. Maybe we hate them, maybe we laugh at them, but never at the victims. So today we're gonna be talking about the Warren Buffet of insurance fraud.
Speaker 3: I live for this. I am salivating right now.
Speaker 1: So the Warren buffet of insurance fraud stole two billion dollars from his own companies, then tried to pay a state official to one hundred million more to stay quiet about it.
Speaker 2: Oh and this is him.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, he looks more like a cult leader than an insurance fraudster.
Speaker 2: He looked like like Trump cousin who ran a methlet.
Speaker 3: He's all recessive gene. Just if you can't see the picture. Oh true, he's all recessive.
Speaker 1: Giving brother cousin for sure. But I will say I mean for being in jail. He managed to get that hair, Pat made it.
Speaker 3: That's true. That hair is laid well.
Speaker 2: So maybe they like him in jail.
Speaker 3: That is probably proof because as I say.
Speaker 1: Like how you show up to the court kind of shows how people fuck with you in jail, Like if your hair is done, got my haircut, like Luigi man, Jam may always be looking fresh as hair.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's also fine, but he is so fine. But I mean, I feel like, what's this dude? He let's think about it. What's his personality? He is a white man, white collar Cohn who is in prison. He's gonna be fine. He's like probably a fast talker. He probably you know, tries to fit.
Speaker 1: Is a decent head of hair.
Speaker 3: He has a good head of hair. So I bet you the the other prisoners are just like you're you're fine.
Speaker 1: If he's in white collar jail. Yeah, they're probably all playing tennis exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Greg Lindenberg, he looks like a Greg's so forgettable, you know, Greg how gregh.
Speaker 3: No, here's another photo.
Speaker 1: Okay, we saw him in a side profile first, y'all. Now he's it's given.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's very it's very malfoy. I don't know about that. The eyes are very malfoy. His hair is red, but it could just easily be platinum blonde.
Speaker 2: Right, and then what is this? Like bang he's doing?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: I don't know?
Speaker 1: And why is he scowling at us?
Speaker 3: I don't know why he saw me. I feel like with these types of guys who are probably scammers, like white collar guys, they take these kind of photos where it makes him feel like they're powerful. But little does he know that he needs a stylist. He needs some more gay people in his life. Problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he thinks he's serving like CEO face and it's like, no, no, the sc it's not financial, it's not face. It's like, but like that's what the stands for. Look the fuck? No, Oh my goodness, I feel like I'm gonna lose my soul if I keep looking at you.
Speaker 3: I don't stere at hisize.
Speaker 1: Yeah he he follows you around the room. Oh yeah, No. So he was born in San Mateo, California, and attended Yale University. Of course, you know, like you do. While at Yale, he started a healthcare newsletter, which later became ELI Global, a conglomerate that has almost nothing to do with healthcare that's headquartered in Durham, North Carolina.
Speaker 3: See see that's already gonna tip you off if you're gonna name something ELI Global. This is how you know he's a good scammer. I mean, eventually he became not a good scammer because he got caught. But a good scammer will take the words that make you invoke the thing that invoke the status the institution. Because when I hear Eli Global, I hear Eli, Lilly, that's pharmaceutical too, that's pharmaceutical, and then Global implies we got reach, we are powerful, and so that's when you know, like, that's that's the start of a good scammer.
Speaker 1: And his name is not Eli, so he's like, who is Eli, Eli?
Speaker 2: We're not We're too poor to know. You're right, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Like using like buzzwords like that in any corporate sense, and they love that stuffy no market share, lion share senergy grow, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't. I'm not corporate enough of an Asian to know the rest of those words.
Speaker 1: So on his personal website, Greg called William Randolph Hurst, the newspaper magnet of the earliest twentieth century who inspired the Charles Foster Kane character in the movie Citizen Kane, as one of his earliest inspirations. Now that is a run on sentence. So I'm gonna explain to you what I just said. Greg said that William Randolph Hurst, who was a newspaper magnet, that's right, was his inspiration.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: And the newspaper magnet is is what Citizen Kane is inspired by.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's kind of diabolical.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this makes sense.
Speaker 3: That's like you know what that's that's like, that's like the way these like techno fascists today, like Pallanteer name they they name their companies and their inspiration off of literally the villain from like Lord of the Ring.
Speaker 2: So they want to be Lex Luthor sobe exactly.
Speaker 3: They're like they don't see it as a cautionary tale. They see that as like aspirational.
Speaker 2: And I wish that the names didn't sound so cool.
Speaker 1: I wish that the villain's names was like, well, I really aspire to be the Boogeyman, that's right, Like I'm trying to be everywhere in closets under.
Speaker 3: Bens, I know, William Randolph hers.
Speaker 1: Terry, find the children taking to parents my knee, Like I want somebody to be like, yeah, Boogeyman.
Speaker 3: Global exactly, But they're not going to do that. They're smarter than.
Speaker 2: That, right, Lex Luthor does sound you know these sound more enticing, I guess so.
Speaker 1: In twenty fourteen, he started buying insurance companies and lobbying politicians to increase the amount of insurance like company assets that an owner could invest in. So he started buying the insurance companies and then he was like, let me start using my money to now lobby our cricket ass government so that I can make sure I can get as many investors in these companies as possible. Who knows why that's not like legal, probably because it's not a good idea.
Speaker 3: But this is what happens you if he comes from an elite background, is able to get into Yale, and then in Yale, he supercharges his ability to become a part of the ownership class to be a part of the people who run the world. They literally tea talk to each other like we're going to run the world, right.
Speaker 1: They probably people up with one on the cloaks on in it and you're always getting his booty beat down in the basement.
Speaker 3: So this is how you show up. This is how you show up when you start a business. Act like that. You say, I'm going to start a business, and I'm because I have money, I'm going to be able to lobby aka buy off the right decision makers to change the rules to be favorable to me. That's how they think. And then we're out here little peons going to public school trying to get straight a's because we just got to follow the teachers orders.
Speaker 1: Right, do you understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You gotta get out there and vote. No, do vote, But like.
Speaker 3: The rules are for suckers, yeah, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But if we could buy things off, I know.
Speaker 1: So Greg bought five, like a five million dollar mansion in the North Riley area that was the most expensive home sold in the county. And this is the five million dollar mansion. This is the North Riley, Carolina.
Speaker 3: Oh, Carolinas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and at the time he had the most ball in his ass house. This is the most expensive house you could get.
Speaker 3: It is nice when you live at a mansion that's surrounded by enough forest to hide bodies. That's when you know you're rich.
Speaker 1: Right, That really is when you know, because like you cannot see like through those trees exactly like y'all, but just got he got trees and hedges, y'all ain't seen. He can chop the body up all on the driveway and shit.
Speaker 3: Trees and hedges.
Speaker 1: Is wealthy, yeah, but also so much secrecy.
Speaker 2: Why you need trees and hitch that's right, suspicious.
Speaker 1: It's very suspicious. So he bought another mansion in Durham, which was his main residence for many years and is equipped with both indoor and outdoor tennis courts for year round us. He also had a vacation home in Key West and in Idaho. Who the fuck is vacation in Idaho with the potatoes? What do you mean? Vacation home in Idaho? Those words should not be juxtaposed.
Speaker 3: I feel like when you want vacation homes and places people don't want to go to, it's because you got something to hide. Yeah, yeah, that's my Philly.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what he was doing in Idaho at his vacation home.
Speaker 3: You can hide amongst the spuds. Does he looked like a potato? It's camouflage.
Speaker 1: So at the same time, he started buying more insurance companies. So he's buying homes and insurance companies. ELI Global now acquires around thirty new companies per year.
Speaker 3: He just got that greedy. I mean, that's greedy.
Speaker 2: It's a sickness.
Speaker 3: But that's the other thing too. It's like people say, oh, American capitalism, it's all about competitive markets, when in the end, when you're that rich, your goal is to become a Monopoly. It's truly the game of monopoly, like the game, the board game. That's all they want to do. They want to just dominate a sector. That's why they buy up so many companies.
Speaker 1: And that's why Monopoly isn't fun. I mean, it was created by a woman stolen from by a man. But the whole point was to show the ills of capitalists. And they're like, let's turn into a fun game. It's like, it's not a fun game because as soon as someone has the monopoly, nobody wants to play anymore. Because what do you mean every time I land on boardwalk, I gotta clean myself out.
Speaker 3: Then you're the jerk. Then you're the jerk.
Speaker 1: Right yeah, no, it's it's bullshit. You don't mean monopoly fights I've been in. I still gotta cut all my thigh like my cousin jremana Jermonica.
Speaker 2: So like hmm no, So this is how I got to stealing two billion.
Speaker 1: Okay, Greg diverted more than two billion dollars from the insurance companies. He bought money which was held in a trust to pay future insurance claims into loans and securities for himself. So this money was to pay future insurance claims, and he decided he was gonna divert it to his own loans and securities for himself. So then he went to gamble on the stock market as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I took.
Speaker 1: These people's insurance money and was like, I can guarantee you won't get paid executive bob claim.
Speaker 3: It's a little piggy bang for him.
Speaker 1: He forgave more than one hundred and twenty five million dollars in loans to himself from the insurance companies he controlled. How can you do that?
Speaker 3: How can you Why is there no oversight?
Speaker 1: He overseeing himself? And he looked at himself and he said it was all on the up and up.
Speaker 3: Who's plazing the police? No bad.
Speaker 1: So, between twenty sixteen and twenty nineteen, multiple insurance companies controlled by Greg were placed in rehabilitation or liquidation. Thousands of individual policyholders and other victims were collectively still owed more than one billion dollars in one of the largest insurance frauds in US history.
Speaker 2: So he was stealing from himself. But he acquired all these companies.
Speaker 1: And when you think about it, if you're going to acquire a company at a value and then know that everyone's paying in constantly, Like it's kind of the best company to acquire if you want to embezzle from your own company. Yeah, because everybody's paying in and real and it's insurance is a Ponzi scheme.
Speaker 2: You really don't get caughtuntil people start calling for a payout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, exactly, So, I mean he had a great strategy here.
Speaker 1: Some victims may be paid back at least partially, but many others died before the case was resolved. You know, roughly thirty thousand victims died before recovering money tied to the scheme. Now, my thing is is like if they died, can their relatives come for that money? I feel like you should be.
Speaker 3: Yes, that individual is connected to a family.
Speaker 1: Right, we didn't bury Grandpa loose. We are a pine buying somebody for me something exactly at least the cost of a costco cast.
Speaker 3: There should be a claim. There should be a claim, but what happened in this case, they just the claims just died with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, about thirty thousand of them.
Speaker 3: See that's when you know insurance it's a scam, truly.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you know that you can't age out of life insurance.
Speaker 3: Oh, when you're too old, they don't want to pay for your your body.
Speaker 2: Like, they'll just stop covering you.
Speaker 1: Can you live longer than they blamed, but.
Speaker 3: You just paid so much money? Okay, See this is why like people are so mad, Like even after the Eton and Palisades fires, so many people have been denied their like legitimate claims for fire insurance. Yeah, and so it's like, what are you even doing?
Speaker 1: And amallable? You can't even get insurance at a lot of places, right, a lot of homes.
Speaker 3: No, there's like a federal thing, so you know, part of me is like it's almost like they're like, we're gonna set up an insurance scheme so that basically the worst thing that can happen to you that would make us pay this out, we'll just wish and hope that it doesn't and then we just sit on our you know, as fat cats on this money. Right, just use it as a personal piggie bag like that.
Speaker 1: That's how it feels, That's what it is, and that's why my insurance company hits me, Like my health insurance hits me up, like, oh, let's do your annual physical like and not like I go to the doctor, but it's like one that they want to do through the insurance company, and I never do it because I'm like, I know you're in nefarious as fuck, you don't care about my health. And either way, if I do this, it's gonna be bad for me. I don't know how yet, but I know that for sure.
Speaker 3: But do you hear how like one hundred percent? Like that's who we need universal health care because if you have a profit motive when it comes to health, you're not showing up because you don't want to be deemed like you don't want to like increase your personal costs. You don't want to like grab them, deny you care.
Speaker 1: Like, come on, right second I tell them a whole guy asthma, they go'll be like, oh, well we had to.
Speaker 3: Be a raised Listen, when I was twenty one years old, I start a socialist collective. So I just need you to know.
Speaker 2: This is why I love this.
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 2: I'm look at all these gyms just seeping out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm joining Jenny's know.
Speaker 3: You didn't even know he had a.
Speaker 1: Great pizza maker. And that's honestly all I needed was her and her husband's pizza maker for me to join the cult than you.
Speaker 2: I'm there.
Speaker 1: I'm in there like swimwhere So one victim of Greg's couldn't pay for her murdered son's funeral, seeing another family lost access to more than six hundred thousand dollars in savings while their daughter underwent cancer treatments.
Speaker 2: But Greg needed the money himself because he had big plans for what I mean, Listen, Greg needed the money more than these these grieving families.
Speaker 3: Because he needs to, like, what invest in sunscreen? Because he's so pale? Does he need to color his red hair to be even redder?
Speaker 1: What is he right? What does he mean?
Speaker 2: Because he's got a river of money.
Speaker 1: His ex wife, Tisha referred, I was the say T shirt, But I was like, ain't no way she's T shirt.
Speaker 3: I felt that I felt that coming from you too.
Speaker 1: I was like, ain't no way she had T shape, not with this man. Okay, but she could be a T shoe because you know, there's a there's a joke of closure ears.
Speaker 2: If I'm play, y'all can listen, but don't don't be trying to tell the joke.
Speaker 1: But you know, the black community, we talk about how like if there's like a black woman like an expensive place with like a really really bad wig, she's most likely with like the superst richest white dude. Like all you have to do to get a rich old white dude is just where like the stiffest wig you got and go to a hotel, a nice hotel bar and then what bam, you know you're in the Maldives.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a stereotype, but you know sometimes stereotyptype little.
Speaker 2: Trio listen, hardwig, soft life, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 1: So his ex wife, Tisham, referred to his spending as a river of money that flowed through his more than three hundred personal companies. The couple's home in Durham was regularly staffed with tennis and martial arts trainers, nannies and security personnel, each making tens of thousands of dollars per year, according to court documents. Now, martial arts trainer.
Speaker 3: What does this white man you gotta do with a martial arts trainer?
Speaker 1: This one?
Speaker 2: You know you got too much money?
Speaker 3: This is see, this is when, this is when I need to be a better scammer, because I need to just use use this round Asian face and just tell people I could teach them kung fu.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you could definitely need to make that money.
Speaker 1: Come on, misses me O martial art, pat store, get a few grasshoppers. You know that's the that's the end of the retreats. They gotta grab the grasshopper. If they don't, they gotta go back to level one and pay again.
Speaker 3: What kind what kind of kung fu you trying to do? And Durham, North Carolina, I'm asking for you, North Carolinas.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, these kung fu structures are not Asian. I don't know why you thought that.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is sinse tom okay in not sense. Okay, thank you, since say Chad.
Speaker 2: They ain't never seen.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The couple's lifestyle was so extravagant that in their separation, Lindenburgh was ordered to pay sixty thousand dollars a month in child support. Linden Burg is greg sixty k in month and a month and child support for his three children. So when they split up, she got sixty k for the three kids, twenty k.
Speaker 3: A child a month. I mean fair.
Speaker 1: Look, they got to keep up their lifestyle. Somebody's gotta pay the martial arts trainer and like, okay, I like that. Tsha got out of here, though she didn't get divorced.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she I think she saw the river was just flowing a little too fast.
Speaker 3: That's right, Mackenzie bezos that shit right.
Speaker 2: She was next to the nole, but she wasn't in d nile that. She was like, let me, let me get what I can get, cuz I know we do a crime.
Speaker 3: We I don't know anything, but I do know the smells shady.
Speaker 1: Right. So after the divorce in twenty nineteen, Greg used about thirty million dollars of stolen money on private jets, twenty one million dollars in connection with various women. Okay, twenty one million dollars shout out, Okay.
Speaker 3: That isn't good per capita kind of a bill. Okay, twenty one million divided by how many we.
Speaker 1: Don't know it says various various is five let's say five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twenty one million across five. That's about four million dollars change per per per.
Speaker 2: Better put that couche to good work.
Speaker 1: Okay, good work, And look, there's only so much honey twenty honey gree could suck on. I bet it was a pretty cushion gig probably just played a lot of double tennis.
Speaker 3: And just wearing tight dresses. That's it.
Speaker 1: He also spent twelve million dollars on yat expenses. You know how you have to do your yat expenses. And this was including boat trips to Ibitha, that's where we know them. Various women came from. It's a lot of batties in Abita, okay, and they will get on your boat, that's right.
Speaker 3: They love an international water crews. Oh yeah, you know there's no rules in international waters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's not why they're doing it.
Speaker 1: It's just like a bonus. It's an added bonus. What kind of.
Speaker 3: Life is this great? Trying to live? I don't understand. This is what I don't understand rich people, sometimes even fake rich people. It's like how much relaxation and luxury can you really? Can you really stand?
Speaker 1: I think it gets boring after a while. And also you have to remember that once you're I kind of think about it, like I think about my age bracket. When I turned thirty, all of a sudden, I never I didn't know anybody in their twenties like I do not know anybody in their twenties other than my little sister. And when my little sister moved here to go to college, I was I was going to Ireland to shoot. And I was like kind of like pandished because I only really had like a month to help her get settled in before I was gonna diappear for months. So I was like, I gotta find her something like yo, like the friends and the twenties will pop it. And then I sat and I thought thought about it really hard. I was like, I don't know anyone below the age of twenty nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, it happens.
Speaker 1: And that's how it goes with like billionaires, Like eventually you don't know anybody who like remembers what.
Speaker 2: A bill looks like. It's true and is even held one in their hands.
Speaker 3: But that's why they get so bored, because you can only luxuriate and stimulate yourself so much. Like you know, I have a lot of friends who are either chefs or food writers. I have a friend who traveled the world for fifty best bars, drinking the finest in cocktails, and they are out here, they will experience palette fatigue. It's called palette fatigue.
Speaker 2: Where your mouth had too much good stuff.
Speaker 3: Exactly, it starts to taste the same and you just get desensitized. So I need these rich people to stop stealing from the rest of us, hoarding all that wealth, hoarding all that dopamine, and just.
Speaker 1: Spread it around because it's not making you happy. And I don't understand why. If you're poor, it's hoarding, but when you're rich, it's like an accomplishment, Like you don't need all that money, just like Homegirl on TLC don't need Autumn Jatchki's y'all both don't need either of all of those things. But now it's something to impressure weird ass friends. That's why you got people like Harlan Crowe who collect that's Harlan crow Is Claireence Thomas and sure, daddy, oh that's right, that's right. The Nazi enthusiasts who loves to collect Nazi memorbilia, slave mamorbillia, and he like brings people over to his house to like look at old spoons and shit. I'm like, how fucking dull are you that your personality has to be collecting things that only have value because you're boring ass attributed to have value.
Speaker 3: Well, and also that you have to pay people to come look at your spoons. Yeah yeah, rab.
Speaker 1: Run So. According to Greg's own notes, his crimes were meant to help him grow his network into the tens of billions of dollars. A fund harem and fund a harem of beautiful girlfriends and luxury vehicles. Oh, also build a media in prior and oh. Oh. He also wanted to create Valhalla on Earth the see Oh, and he wanted to fund research to extend human lives, not all.
Speaker 2: Humans, just the rich ones.
Speaker 3: Just him. This is the problem when rich people become so out of touch. They think they're gods. They want to live as a god.
Speaker 1: I don't want to wish evil on anybody, but I do think that when certain ultra rich people get diseases, it does benefit society. I'm not even lying because with one of the Koch brothers had pancreatic cancer. Do you know how far he took patriardic cancer research because he was throwing so much money out right right, and then everybody else got to benefit from that. Okay, so you know, you can be a billionaire, but you need to get a rare and curable disease so that.
Speaker 3: We can finally get somebody to work on it, that's right, and share the results of that because some people they will hoard the knowledge too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but we need to know. We need to know what you're up to. Valhalla on Earth is so strange, like like this is how you know you have too much money. You're left alone with your thoughts too much, Like there's nobody around you who's like, bro, what you're talking about? Are you high?
Speaker 2: Like I feel like there's nobody in his life who's ever like, are you hig?
Speaker 3: Bro? He doesn't want to die, and that's why we need to make friends with Jeff. Oh wow, I'm saying this is spiritually and.
Speaker 1: I'm not about to be homies with death. No, it's I'm about to have the most embarrassing death you've ever seen, Jenny. When I die, I'm going out kicking and screaming. It's not gonna be no, hopefully it's peacefully in my bed, but like, there will not be a dignified death.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be like I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: I love you out, and I'll be like.
Speaker 2: Get away from me, angels for me.
Speaker 3: It's like it's all about like I want to live my life knowing that it might not be the tomorrow, you know. Yeah, And so I feel like spiritually that helps me.
Speaker 1: Now I will say I do think about death every day same, so that does help help me it all the pass I wake up in the morning, I'm like, whoa we made?
Speaker 3: We are comedians right.
Speaker 1: One that was like, you're more likely to die before eleven am. So I was like, WHOA made it past eleven? As we out here, we out here, we out here.
Speaker 3: You ain't taking me today, and you got to get through like winter holidays. You just gotta get you get through.
Speaker 1: That's a big death doozy.
Speaker 2: That's holidays, that's right.
Speaker 3: So this man needs to just make friends with death.
Speaker 1: Well, unfortunately for you, jinny uh, he trying to live forever.
Speaker 3: He's still alive.
Speaker 1: Overall, Greg aimed at having one hundred billion dollar networth and the ability to live to one hundred and twenty years old. A December twenty twenty four report by Bloomberg News said that Greg sought to father as many as fifty children.
Speaker 3: Is he elon musk, what is happening? Do they all have the same playbook?
Speaker 1: So they got the same ketamine dealer look at him, because they all seem like they've been in the same k hole, like they ran into each other and they're like, helo.
Speaker 3: These photos of these weird billion they either look like they're on uppers or downers? What is happening?
Speaker 1: Also, I'm sorry, if you have that much money, you can't be ugly, Like how ugly when you have this much money?
Speaker 3: It's so upsetting when his hair looks like a nineties sitcom kid.
Speaker 1: Because you notice the saying like you're not ugly, you're just poor, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, so if you like, why are you still ugly?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: If you can't see his his his hair, it basically looks like a redhead bowl cut. But he just brushed it back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like he brushed it back and then he put the bowl on exactly.
Speaker 3: It looks like a mushroom cap.
Speaker 2: It does look like a mushroom carap o.
Speaker 3: Do do do do? Do?
Speaker 2: Okay? So Greg wanted fifty children. So he said, Nick can't hold.
Speaker 3: My hold my beer, my beer, hold my GLP one peptides.
Speaker 2: Right because I'm coming for it.
Speaker 1: And so through like you wanted to do this through a sprawling network of egg donors and surrogates. So also he wanted to borrow women's wounds for those genetics. Those genetics should not procreate, bro, let's just pat it in with you. I am so mad.
Speaker 3: This is where I get my like fucking Marxist rage coming out, because this motherfucker he's out here trying to repopulate the earth like he's Genghis Khan. And then and he's rigging the economy so that regular everyday folks are so depressed and have no hope for the future. No one's having babies, but he's out here trying to repopulate. I do not want you to live on this island with him, No.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: Also, your genetics aren't giving, sir. We do not need more of you. We don't.
Speaker 3: This is when I become a total like genetic supremacist. It's become just like I hate your recessive genes, sir, greg what is his last name?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Uh oh, what is.
Speaker 1: His last name?
Speaker 3: Sounds like a cheese. I do not want no men with last names that sound like stinky cheeses to populate the earth. No, thank you.
Speaker 1: And he was specifically pursuing to your point, women with blonde hair and blue eyes.
Speaker 3: So he is some supremacist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was looking for Aaryan.
Speaker 1: He was looking for Arians, which is so recessive that it's very rare to find adults who have naturally blonde hair like they have it as children, and some adults grow up and continue to have it, but it usually turns. But like the whole Aryan thing, sir, please, we've already proven that there's no supreme race, and if there.
Speaker 3: Was, definitely ain't the Arians.
Speaker 2: Wrote A son can't kill y'all be for real.
Speaker 1: Sps Right, I say nobody. I'm saying nobody superior, but I'm saying if they wasn't kind of rank, I just feel like Arian y'all got the sun archive. Yay. You know, I don't know if it's y'all.
Speaker 3: Gun to my head, I'm ranking to my head, I'm ranking so.
Speaker 1: Bloomberg reported that at least twenty five women were tied to the operation, with some allegends that they were manipulated or deceit alleged that they were manipulated or deceived into donating eggs that Lindbergh greg used after being told they would go to an anonymous infertile couple. He just scams on every level, so you ain't even pay these women for the eggs.
Speaker 3: He is using people's goodwill and desire to help others. He's amusic.
Speaker 2: He's manipulating them, truly.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what stores do to us when they be like, do you want to donate to this charity? Am I gonna get the rite off?
Speaker 3: Are you exactly?
Speaker 2: Go away?
Speaker 1: So, but do donate to the charity. There's some charities that you know direct. Yeah, if you see like Trevor Project pop up a lot on the screen, go ahead, donate to Trevor yourself.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You see Saint Jew's, go ahead, donate to them babies yourself on the website. But do you don't need to do what a Walgreens?
Speaker 2: Greg?
Speaker 3: Greg really was like, donate to the to the cause and the causes me.
Speaker 1: So, Greg, who has twelve children, spent lavishly to recruit women through yacht parties. Not the yacht girls, Oh, no, matchmaking services. We know what those are. Luxury events while operating a surveillance apparatus that conducted background checks and monitoring on prospective romantic partners.
Speaker 3: Can I just tell you right, Now what you just described in a nutshell is the kind of world that these billionaires are forcing on the rest of us. Yeah, think about that. What you just the surveillance, the transactionalness of humanity.
Speaker 1: The children, the children, they tricking women out of their wombs.
Speaker 3: This is this is why they are taking over the world right now. And they're just shoving AI down our throats, the surveillance state down our throats. They just want to make everything that whatever that is the most bleak, the most bleak vision of humanity right there, they want to impose that on the rest of us. And I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it because I mean I like to think about it in like terms of either airlines or even like fast food chains. Like once Spirit Airlines and other low budget airlines joined the game and started and now they're low.
Speaker 2: Their of low pricing was still like dynamic prices.
Speaker 1: It was like, yeah, you get a cheap ticket, but when you get to the airport they go nickel and dime you, right, So it might end up being like a lay away for a flight. You might end up paying what you would have paid upfront for you know, like Adelta in American Airlines or whatever like that. Right, that's not not a budget airline. But when Spirit started doing that, people started flying. Delta immediately looked at Spirit and was like, oh, these people will take anything to get in the sky. Why are we providing a mind of tanks like we need to up charge people, Like they're not even Delta not gonna give you a biscough cookie if you fly in under three hours, Like if you're flying from Lax to SFO, they say you can't get a bisc cough.
Speaker 2: No more, they ain't gonna give you a drink either.
Speaker 3: Is that the world we want to live in?
Speaker 1: Better wat your own whistle? I remember you could be in coach when I was a kid and get a hot meal.
Speaker 3: I remember this time.
Speaker 1: Right then they said, no, y'all say a class citizens. Okay, we're gonna strap you to the back.
Speaker 3: We won't even give you a dry ass cookie.
Speaker 2: Right, you want to sleep you out?
Speaker 1: That's extra. So Greg denied wrongdoing because remember there's like twenty five women who came were like, we've been bamboozled led astray.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like we hate you. He denied wrongdoing and later sued Bloomberg's reporters for defamation. That lawsuit was dismissed in twenty twenty five. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I love that y'all love to sue for defamation when you're rich because they told the truth about you. Like, that's not defamation, baby.
Speaker 3: That's how secorent things.
Speaker 2: I don't want people to know.
Speaker 3: That's right, it's truthful though.
Speaker 2: Oh well, sorry, right, so bribes.
Speaker 1: Oh, when North Carolina insurance regulators started poking around, Greg tried to bribe the state Commissioner of Insurance, Mike Causey, with two hundred million dollars to stop interfering.
Speaker 2: Between April twenty seventeen and August twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Greg and others funneled millions of dollars in campaign contributions and other benefits to North Carolina's insurance commissioner with the explicit goal of having senior deputy commissioner removed. So remember they tried to bribe the other one. He wasn't taking a bribe. So now, like billionaire Zoo, they're getting involved in politics so that they can get their spencer prep into office, so that they can have their you know, criminal loser, Yeah, empty headed you know, right, puppet like you said. So, Yeah, that official had been responsible for regulating Greg's insurance.
Speaker 3: We were right.
Speaker 1: So they're like, we gotta get him out of here because he actually trying to do his job in the government. And like, how dare he We're rich, which you mean you're trying to do your employments?
Speaker 3: You mean I can't get one I want?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How Also like, you're an idiot for trying to bribe somebody with two hundred million dollars. How would that man in politics under heavy scrutiny ever be able to explain a wind fall of two hundred million dollars?
Speaker 3: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: No, he was gonna go to jail, so a memoir.
Speaker 3: Okay, he wrote a memoir.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh lord, Greg and three others were indicted on bribery charges in twenty nineteen. He was convicted and sentenced to seven years in prison. That said, two years into his sentence, a judge overturned his conviction and he was released and granted a retrial.
Speaker 3: I'm about to flip this table.
Speaker 1: Who was that judge?
Speaker 2: How much money did they get here? To flip this whole map?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put this mounted in ground table, so you know, after he did his b he wrote a memoir called six hundred and thirty three days in the stop it is he making himself a victim?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And he started making YouTube videos on self help and dieting techniques. We got one of his YouTube videos right here top it. I don't know about self help, but you know how to help himself to your.
Speaker 3: Money A simple technique. If you're facing a grave threat, start fasting.
Speaker 4: Going to prison is the unknown. You're afraid of everything in prison. And the summer of twenty twenty one, I started fasting.
Speaker 1: His hair looks a little bitter here.
Speaker 4: Like bub as of six pm to nine. I've done fifty one fast of over ninety hours in a row every week, or fifty one eating this.
Speaker 1: Sort of way.
Speaker 3: Can you pause it real quick? There is a There is a little note on the bottom as he's talking that says, as I share my experiences with intermittent fasting and theories on quantum.
Speaker 1: Physics, what is a physicists?
Speaker 3: Now? I acknowledge that I am not a medical professional, and that one should always consult with a physician before undertaking intermittent fasting and making other drastic changes to their diet and lifestyle. You're talking about quantum physics.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with starving yourself.
Speaker 1: What, Like it's so wild to me, Like, I think that's one of the biggest scams about and I hate this for men, but this is the prison that they put themselves in. Is like ED is not recognized in men like you and women and like with men, like it's like those bros who are like eating boiled chicken and talking about gains baby, that is that is disordered eating. I know that some people intermitte fast, but it usually means like they'll like eat during a certain part of the day and that's all, which I still think is a little I know, but at least they're eating meals. But he's talking about starving.
Speaker 3: Himself and quantum physics.
Speaker 1: Because you're know how they work together. I'm good, So we're good on that video. If I feel like his spirit gonna jump out of the screen or something. So he was convicted again on the same bribery charge in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: This rap sheet doesn't end it is a CVS receipt, yes.
Speaker 1: And in twenty twenty six he was convicted of fraud and money laundering for the two billion dollar insurance scheme. So in twenty twenty four, it was just another bribery, he said. Bribery worked out so well, I went to prison. Let me do it again, sir, Ribin didn't work for you the first time, why would you get out and ribe again.
Speaker 3: It's pathological. There's no rehabilitating.
Speaker 2: And there's the ego of it all.
Speaker 1: Once you get a certain amount of money, you think nothing is off limits, out of reach, out of touch, You think you can treat people any kind of way, and you think you're above the lock and you can just buy the law.
Speaker 2: And in a lot of cases they do and can.
Speaker 3: He's probably a terrible way, oh for sure. Four, Not that I'm thinking about it, but like for him to have twelve.
Speaker 2: Babies, well we don't know how many are like in vitro whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah right. Also, like it just doesn't seem like he's good at quite literally anything. And if he ain't eating all the time, how you got energy to bone?
Speaker 2: Definitely not Valhalla.
Speaker 3: He wants to hare them. This is ridiculous, sir.
Speaker 1: And who are you to think you deserve anybody's couchie like sorry, beef so for real?
Speaker 2: So letters from his supporters, Yeah he.
Speaker 3: Has supporters, Well, he did have seven hundred ninety four subscribers to his YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: Yes, so, so he at least has seven ninety five supporters.
Speaker 3: Global, the Global ELI Global.
Speaker 2: So he has some letters of supporters.
Speaker 1: At his fraud sentencing, Greg submitted letters from these people in hopes, in hopes for leniency. Former inmates who knew him from prison wrote letters on his behalf, not the inmates. Now, I don't know. I don't know what wait inmate letter is gonna ho.
Speaker 3: You know how much those fellow inmate letters have pulled?
Speaker 1: Right, it's me Johnny three stabs, And I think Greg is a great guy. Like I don't know who's Johnny three steps and only.
Speaker 2: Taking three stabs to key? But he knows Greg is a the guy.
Speaker 3: Is that Is that like a thing to brag about that you could kill someone in three stabs? I feel like that's like Johnny one take for actors.
Speaker 1: So he also had an ex drug dealer named Willie Cologne who wrote a letter and Greg and he said they said that Greg helped him and other prisoners learn financial and life skills needed to turn their lives around after they were relieved.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is this is one hundred percent. I see the picture of this man. He did his whole YouTube channel to be about wellness and self help because he is a malignant narcissist who believes that he has the answer for everything. And he's a white man, so he's showing up in prison and he's just like white man in his way into becoming a good For Willie Cologne, I.
Speaker 1: Do kind of love that he never stopped. He never sees prison is not gonna stop me for. But also, something I really wish that people could get out of their heads is that having wealth or hoarding wealth equals intelligence. A lot of rich people are not smart. Yeah, people have this weird methletic goal. Okay, I don't need advice, Like, listen, will I tell you who I'm voting for? Yes? Am I pretty savvy and politics?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Am I a politician? No?
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: But like, at the same time, like I think I have a very smart genius spray when it comes to comedy and things that I do. Now, am I gonna walk into your oar and perform open heart surgery on you?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I'd rather you not.
Speaker 1: Right, Like, I don't understand this all around genius thing when people amass a bunch of money. It's like, no, they're too smart for that. And also you're calling yourself dumb for not having as much money as they do. But really it's probably that you weren't born with it, or you're not a murderer, that's right, because you have to do one too or both. So after they were released, he said that he put them on to all of the financial stuff that they needed. It's not like I learned how to be better criminals in prison, although I'm not really taking financial advice from somebody who's in prison.
Speaker 2: For financial crimes.
Speaker 1: That's the time.
Speaker 2: He was only in there for bribery.
Speaker 3: Honestly, he's just teaching them like sort of rich white people culture. That's that is his value. That is about the course. Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I would take the course.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So with four years in jail time credit, he will be released in twenty thirty four after he serves eight years, and then he will be sixty three when he gets out, so still fairly young enough to continue doing crime.
Speaker 3: I mean, we got Nancy Pelosi Trump out here getting well into their nineties, just hanging on for dear life. They do not want to retire.
Speaker 1: Because this man good government health care. They won't give you.
Speaker 3: This man is this man has two to three more decades ough, So of course Greg is.
Speaker 2: Seeking a pardon from Trump.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, has recently pardoned other white collar criminals, including one of the people involved in Greg's separate bribery case from the North Carolina Republican chairman. So remember they tried to bribe the chairman. So his homie tried to bribe the chairman got a party from Trump. So he was like, me next, I'm next to the line. I also did a bribery and would like to be released from prison. Let me out with the January six ers. So, Jenny, what are your thoughts about Greg's overall scheme here? So he bought up all these insurance companies, then he siphoned all the money out of them, and he's playing with it on the stock market, and he was paying loans. He got some baller houses. He did have a wife who he was treated very nice. Well with money, we don't know how he treated it. He tricked a bunch of women into donating eggs, which you should get paid for that, babe.
Speaker 2: So don't ever give up an egg for free.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's plenty of people who pay for that egg if it's like in the right age bracket. And also, I'm not sticking hormones into my body the juice up my ovulation to give away my egg.
Speaker 3: For free to some random ass greg.
Speaker 2: Hey'll know, but they thought it was going to adopt a families.
Speaker 3: Can I just say, hmm, I have not enjoyed any of his schemes. His schemes weren't even creative or fun. Do you understand what I'm saying? Like his schemes are just so boring. It's so just like I need to feel like a powerful big man of the universe, master of the universe. And I'm over it because I've spent the last fifteen years looking at news about men like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like he had like all of the billionaires crimes or weird you know, gross squirks like on a Pinterest board. And then that was like how he copied his personality. Yes, because kind of pasted like he's not collecting anything weird. He's just doing the yachts, the Abeita, the elon, get everybody pregnant, you know, like he's not there's nothing original about anything original.
Speaker 3: Listen and if there was. It didn't get it didn't see the light of day, so who knows. But it's a real copy and paste Epstein class thing, and I'm over it.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Greg, I'm a disappointed that shouldn't give us more razzle dazzle.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: None of these purchases are interesting. You didn't do anything that we haven't seen before. Your dry you're boring, Your hair is weird. We've seen you before. Boo boo, Tomato tomato. You're not even fun to listen to as a fucking scam because what was what?
Speaker 2: What did you do that we haven't seen them before?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Fucking mediocre scammer, exactly, mediocre mediocre.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this guy didn't even think to like become a wellness guru, bad enough and grifty enough to like start his own goop. Yeah, start your own goop.
Speaker 1: He has no following.
Speaker 3: He was seven littlenety four.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred ninety four subscribers YouTube subscriber.
Speaker 3: I fairly do my YouTube and I have more than talking.
Speaker 1: About intermittent fast and like it's something he made up. You didn't make that up when you went to jail.
Speaker 3: Bookie, it's called you didn't like the food. So you probably didn't eat it.
Speaker 2: Right, Like I'm sorry, Like, hey you go boom.
Speaker 3: There's no original boo this man, there's no innovation, there's no originality. All right, it's boring.
Speaker 1: Like give us something loser, all right, what's the time we went to the last second? Here?
Speaker 2: Before I let Jendy go, We're gonna do Scammer of the week.
Speaker 1: This is where we highlight a charlottean that may or may not be worthy of our parades. Hopefully they're doing something more interesting than Greg's old boring ass. A Chinese born climate activist named Shang Lee Sofia Lul, Like, how do you say l u o lul lul?
Speaker 2: So Shane Lee Sophia Lul was trying.
Speaker 1: To sex blackmail Milwaukee Bucks co owner Wes Eden. So this is our Sofia right here. She's a battie. Okay, yeah yeah, look at those legs.
Speaker 3: The legs, the hair, okay, the nose job. I see it from Afar.
Speaker 2: I do see it from Afar.
Speaker 1: She's eating. And so she was trying to blackmail this guy, Wes Eden, and he looks like blackmailable and also like he has more money than he knows what to do with, and it's drinking way too much bourbon, because baby, your face is blown.
Speaker 3: It's Milwaukee. Listen, my guy, my partner is from Milwaukee. He's a white man from Milwaukee. And for them, they're what.
Speaker 1: We can't do that to all the Milwaukee ys.
Speaker 3: White culture is alcoholism with Milwaukee right in, y'all got some sexy people over there. Wisconsin culture is alcoholism.
Speaker 1: Is this a shadow on his hand or do he got the trumpet?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, that's a shadow on his hands.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, you need to see about that.
Speaker 3: So he got scammed. He he looks very scammable.
Speaker 1: He does. Yeah, And so she tried to do this with Ai Images after their one night stand. Then she discovered she'd contracted an STD and demanded more money, which is when the plan unraveled. Okay, So Sophia forty six. Okay, at least he hushed it out age appropriate women. Right. She's forty six and she runs the New York based nonprofit One World Initiative Advocacy. I don't know what that means, but if I was running a scamming nonprofit, that's a great name.
Speaker 2: One World. They're doing a global thing again.
Speaker 1: One world. Okay, initiative that means we try it, we put forth initiative after the see, we are speaking for the people that we are initiating around the world.
Speaker 3: Help. Four, do you remember those magnetic poetry kits you put on your refrigerator. That sounds like she she came up with the name with like a magnetic poetry kit. Yes, she's just moved some words around.
Speaker 1: Yeah one, so they know we all together, girl, because we were all wide.
Speaker 3: You could have just dropped one of the words one World advocacy or one world initiative.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but they were like two for razzle dazzle, maximum impact. So archive versions of their website called for net zero emissions by twenty fifty and describe climate change as the number one issue facing humanity.
Speaker 2: Now these things are true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Now I don't understand how you are promising net zero emissions by twenty fifty.
Speaker 2: And if I give you my money, how are you doing that?
Speaker 1: Like are you fighting peop like the gas pump, Like like you standing next to the diesel pump and you just like scrap in the truck, Like how are you gonna stop this from happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this sounds like a charity scam.
Speaker 1: It sounds yeah, like it sounds like very expensive galas where you know people like have like ten thousand dollars plates and nobody ever knows what the money actually went to.
Speaker 3: But they got a train and they got a tax break.
Speaker 1: Wes is a sixty four year old Wall Street billionaire who made his money working for Lehman Brothers and black Rock private equity firms, so he has experience with scamming. Absolutely yes, Like, honestly, I'm on her side now because you said black Rock and Lehman Brothers bro scam on.
Speaker 3: Scams, spots, a scam, scam, on scam, he crimes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Spider Man meme. Y'all looking at each other.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: So Sophia slid into Wes's LinkedIn DMS.
Speaker 3: That's what you do. That's what you do.
Speaker 2: I have a friend who got married off of LinkedIn DMS.
Speaker 3: We are out here. All the corporate scammers are scamming through LinkedIn, and I'm here for it. If you're not hurting us hurt each other, go for it.
Speaker 1: And also I feel like LinkedIn is a good place to slide in the DM because at least you know they got a job, and you could check the date that's right.
Speaker 3: You can cross reference on that as long as it still says present. That's right.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, my my presence, let me slide in these deals.
Speaker 1: Okay, will you recommend me? Not a recommendation, Listen, lectric just has some layoffs.
Speaker 2: Somebody's tweeted not the job store running out of job.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's bad out here, so Sophia sliding the dams. Then Sophia threatened to share compromising videos and pictures of him. You sending dick on LinkedIn, excuse me? Is that where we're at.
Speaker 2: Has completely collapsed?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Listen? I heard that Tender and Bumble have let us down. But but Dick on LinkedIn.
Speaker 1: Showing hole on LinkedIn is crazy?
Speaker 2: But also give me a recommendation.
Speaker 3: LinkedIn is so hilarious because I'm not even that on it, because I'm not like a corporation. But I get these like emails still from like friends with their news and their recommendations and shit, and I'm just like, what is happening? I don't need you to recommend whole?
Speaker 1: Would you recommend this whole for your current employer? You's gonna no if I ever get a LinkedIn nude.
Speaker 2: It's over.
Speaker 1: It's over. What do you mean? So? In May of twenty twenty four, Sophia went Or sent two letters to Wes via I message, accusing him of having misled her in order to have sex with her and having sex with her while she was still mentally incapacitated or mentally disable. She said her home had cameras and threatened to release the footage to the media if he did not pay her. Oh, I don't know what mentally does I think if you're mentally disabled, it's like a permanent I thought it was like a permanent incapacitated incapacitated. Yeah, that's temporary. But she said and or okay, and that's like being a little bit pregnant, Like I feel like I get incapacitate it you can get your faculties back.
Speaker 3: But she seems like an and or kind of goal because she she's.
Speaker 1: Covering her gaming. You're right, yeah, She's like, let me throw in everything. I was also temporarily handicapped, Like, okay, she threw in all the kitchen sink. They initially reached a settlement of six million dollars before she discovered that she'd contracted HPV from the encounter and asked for more money. That's when Wes decided to turn her over to the authorities.
Speaker 3: Okay, she just she flew too close to the sun.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to understand is that she really did contract HPV.
Speaker 3: It's hard to tell because sometimes in men HPV is like dormant. Yeah, and then but you can still get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not saying I'm wondering if she lied about contralt. I know it's very much.
Speaker 3: Is very common.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, Guard of Steel kids, But I'm not sure if she's lying about the hp scamming. There's no, it's not about the sexually transmitted of it all.
Speaker 2: Anyway, these things exist. I'm not shaming that.
Speaker 1: I'm just wondering if if she was like, oh, I'm scamming him for six million, but he actually did actually do something, and then now I want more money because I have a legitimate class.
Speaker 3: Right it does you can get cervical cancer from me, exactly. Yeah. Yeah, so that's a real consequence.
Speaker 1: So when federal agents arrived at Sofia's manhat An apartment because I remember he called the fans on her, they had a search for him. She ignored their calls, texts and knocks on the door until a building maintenance worker let them inside. The search turned up multiple cell phones, one hidden in a dirty laundry and another with Santa Terry pats and digital gloves. I will say, you hit this right for a man, they really would. It must have been a woman in that FBI squad, because why didn't check out your tampoon box? Men are scared of tampons. You go, as a lady on that FBI squad, dirty laundry and tampons.
Speaker 2: She knew where to look.
Speaker 3: That's why DEI is a real thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's why you need us.
Speaker 3: You bring value. We bring value.
Speaker 1: Because I feel like the men FBI would have flipped a couple of mattresses over, pulled all the drawers out and dumped them on the ground, pulled everything out in the closet, kicked the TV over and left.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: The woman was like, if I was a woman, where would I hide these things?
Speaker 3: I would put my phone in.
Speaker 1: A period papom box. Is good.
Speaker 2: They must have told her motherfucking place.
Speaker 1: God damn, they were squeezing her toothpastes out the tube. Shit real though. Yikes. So they also found multiple So they found multiple step cell phones. Right. They also found digital drives and she allegedly had edited photos showing Wes's face on the body of another man during sexual activities.
Speaker 3: Oh is this pre is this pre generative?
Speaker 1: AI? Now?
Speaker 3: Oh so so they figured it out. That's real easy to deep fake a situation like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now, jennerve, I wasn't as popular because we're talking a few years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but m see this is the thing. I don't falter for any of this.
Speaker 1: Well it's twenty twenty four, so yes, it was poppin'.
Speaker 3: I don't falter for any of this. So far, all I'm hearing is scam on scam crime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is scam on scam crime. And ain't she did have sex with this nasty So I feel like six million dollars for boning this nasty You're always gonna have that memory of him on.
Speaker 2: Top of you.
Speaker 1: That's why I always tell people if you go on dating apps, that's that's the thing that I would do.
Speaker 2: I don't have the attention spaand for it.
Speaker 1: But when I would and I was swiping past people, I would like lay down sometimes and hold the phone over my face. And then sometimes I get a jump scarre like I cannot imagine this person on top of me and that I had to the squoll past.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to bone him right away.
Speaker 1: But sometimes like I'll like be like, oh, maybe I'll do a personality and like they don't have to be that cute, and then and then I'm like, I can't do that no more. If I'm gonna be done dirty, the person is gonna be hot. Okay.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna be in a bad relationship, We're they're gonna be hot as fuck.
Speaker 3: Because it's your boundary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's my new boundary. Okay.
Speaker 1: Nothing worse than a UGG doing you dirty? And I've been there, Oh, nothing worse, like how dare you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So she was doctor in the videos.
Speaker 1: She was arrested at JFK Airport last year as she was trying to border flight to Hong Kong. She was bailed out by Robin m Ui Mui Mui. She was bailed out by Robin Mulye, a Chinese executive at a US based newspaper, and it's under house. Arrest at an apartment on Park Avenue. I know that's right, she went from one rich man to another. Now this is ooh. Now, arguably Wes was a little better looking at this guy. Maybe we're going.
Speaker 2: Down hill listen, But he got her out of the clink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's worth a lot of money.
Speaker 1: And now she's on Park Avenue.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: I would hate to have to just bone uglies for my coins.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. You need. You need to make sure that they, if they have all the money in the world, that they get that Jennifer Lopez, you know, talent for plastic surgery and injections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, something or like it's just not a very very dark yes, like very like like you can't even see, Like you gotta feel your way to the bed. But here's the thing, Like we go in the room with our clothes on, we shut off all the lights so close the blackout curtains, like it's pitch black, and then we feel our way to the bed.
Speaker 3: That's one way. But here's here's the thing. Though, I kind of feel like women like what's her name, the pretty one? So yah, yeah, Sophia, Yeah, so she women like that. I feel like you just kind of get in a scammy position by being good at dissociating. Yeah right, you can lie, you can scam. You can tell someone's beautiful when they're not. You can tell someone's handsome, manly when they're not. Because you can, you can dissociate. So I'm thinking she's good at dissociating when she's learning a dark room, nasty situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. She's probably imagining herself like in a field or count the money.
Speaker 3: Probably kill the money in her head exactly.
Speaker 1: Wait's fair for me?
Speaker 2: This will be so difficult.
Speaker 1: My ADHD doesn't allow me not to like interject in conversations. But I always asking something briefly and then I'll let you continue. But my brain, that's how you know, I'm activated it in the convo. But like, I feel like the women who are good at this can just sit and listen to a man wax poetic bullshit hours.
Speaker 2: And just shaking their head.
Speaker 1: Yeah they check and then like anytime they say something, they want you to be proud of you like oh wow, yeah wait, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 3: Tell me more, tell me more.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that sounds stressful.
Speaker 1: You're important.
Speaker 2: Here's he phrases.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, key phrases.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't have to listen to anything they're saying. It's like, oh, wow, that sounds I couldn't. I don't understand throwing a lot of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why I couldn't do that. No, I barely figured out how to track men by saying words like that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I gotta work on it.
Speaker 2: I'm not good at it at all.
Speaker 3: Do you honest? I mean you're honest.
Speaker 1: Yeah. People don't like that. They do not like that at all. Or I've been making too many jokes. They're like, biche, I don't want you to be funny, just be cute. I'm like, damn, I can't. I can't have a funny feeling. No, I'm like, damn, it's strict. But yes, So how do we feel about Miss Sophia? That's what she goes by?
Speaker 3: Miss Sophia is perfectly fine because it's scam on scam crime.
Speaker 2: I too, scam sa rhyme, Okay, it's a good time.
Speaker 1: My only quip about this is I hate that she didn't just take the six million and run.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she asked for too much.
Speaker 2: Six million.
Speaker 3: It's you know, I know that's play money for her, but it's something.
Speaker 2: That's six more million that you had, that's right.
Speaker 1: And also, why do you think like you're gonna up the antsy more?
Speaker 2: You're not risking him notion on you.
Speaker 3: The thing is, it's like for her to argue harm around HPV. Does anyone care about women's health?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No. Did you think you were gonna get something from that?
Speaker 1: No? Also, you really don't have a case for anything like that unless the person knew that they had something with you.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if he just walking, we're just over here, bon and old mc nasty. You know, he out at the social clubs. You know a lot of them ladies who are sitting at the bar and the dresses looking like they don't belong here, you know.
Speaker 2: Fucked all of them, like probably raw, Like why why would you sleep with that man?
Speaker 3: I'm protected?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh but Sophia, I'm still I'm sad for you because I wish that you could have gotten away with this.
Speaker 3: I know she's a battye.
Speaker 2: Yeah she was that you could never kill, but.
Speaker 1: You can't in prison. Well that's the words, So shout out to her.
Speaker 3: She's doing fine.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much for being here, Jenny.
Speaker 3: What a divine pleasure to be with a scam goddess.
Speaker 1: Thank you such a joint pleasure to be with you as well. Always I feel like we was just saying out that's what I have to listen now. We always ask at the end of the show, where would you like to be fat? Anything you want to plug? Yeah, socials, all those good things. Well listen.
Speaker 3: If you're listening to this, it means that this summer I'm gonna be in your city because I am doing an American tour. It's called the Good Egg Immigrant Grocery Store Stand Up Comedy Tour. Okay, so that's right, And I'm raising money and I'm raising money for local organizations to protect immigrant rights. So go to Jenny Yang dot tv. Because these are smaller immigrant grocery stores, we're gonna sell out. So I'm doing it with a lot of pre sale ticket link drops through my email list. So go to Jenny Yang dot tv, sign up for the email list.
Speaker 2: I'm on the list.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and go go and go to see me do my stand up comedy about growing up a good immigrant kid and my fertility failure journey.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's really good.
Speaker 3: When you talk about because no one's having kids, gen z is not having sex. They want the human race to end.
Speaker 1: Then I have sex, then I drinking. I just make it TikTok.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: All they buying diagnosing themselves with mental health is yes.
Speaker 3: What I've learned is at gen Z all they want is a cute little macho lante and friends. Yeah, that's all they want.
Speaker 1: They want to go to the thrift store and get all our ship from the early two thousands m hm and put it all on at once.
Speaker 2: It's whimsical.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: Why not live your pictures fashion dreams. I'm doing it right now. I'm wearing leopard print.
Speaker 1: You're scamming, clashing. It's so cute. Take our pictures so I can see it on the Instagram.
Speaker 3: It's so cute. So anyway, come say hi and follow me at Jenny Yang dot te, Jenny Ang TV on Instagram and TikTok, or follow my weekly podcast what should We talk About? There's gonna be a good egg takeover Willum on the road, So go to Jenny yank dot substrack dot com.
Speaker 1: Do it now and as always as the ib A L A C I dvaas on a platforms. If you want to see the pictures of that Nasty Man and our Scamming Queen Sophia. You can go and Scam Got His Pot to look at all of those and you can watch Scam Got Us on Hulu right now. All the episodes are out. You can get my book Scam Got Us anywhere you get books at Audio Books Got Queen Amen Congregation. I want you all to get out there and stay initiating advocacy world wide on a global scam Eli Dam Goddess Scam Got His Stars and it's hosted by me Lacy Mosley aka Scam Goddess.
Speaker 2: Our producer is Jessica sis Neetos, and our audio engineer is Rich Garcia.
Speaker 1: Research for the show is conducted by Kith Doyle Stay Scheming