Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and camera che Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod with myself and Delores.
Speaker 3: Good morning, hye hie, you're all glammed up.
Speaker 4: You know why?
Speaker 3: It leads me to believe that you are filming today.
Speaker 4: I'm filming today. Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you get glammed up every day for filming?
Speaker 4: In the beginning? You know you do? And then like Gonney full off, like I already spent one thousand dollars on glam this week.
Speaker 3: So oh I trust me.
Speaker 2: I know, I just sent off my last payment for Glam because I'd pay them weekly at the end of the week. But it's so funny that when you first start out filming, you like, have all the outfits, you're all glammed, and by the last few weeks you're like, just I don't give a shit what I wear. Just slap on some sweats and put a hat on and.
Speaker 4: I'll be like that by next week. Trust me.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I hope you're having fun. I know it's your first week, but better you than me.
Speaker 4: This is only my second time filming.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I saw what I haven't seen in a while. Is Frank popping up on social media? He was with Joey and they were doing something drinking shots on Instagram. They were I didn't even see that, joe I think Joey posted it.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I Melica did.
Speaker 2: Or something said something like my first day back at work and this is happening, which only got me excited because I thought, Oh gosh, I hope we get to see Frank this season.
Speaker 3: Well, I do too, You do too? Do you talk to him very often all the time.
Speaker 4: I spoke to him yesterday day before, Oh gosh, I told him to come over for Mother's Day. He said he just wasn't in the mood. I'm like, come on, ye old guy, like, you know, the kids want to see you. Everybody's over.
Speaker 2: I'm shocked, but maybe maybe she's just too quiet. But I'm surprised they didn't bring Brittany in.
Speaker 4: She's she's quiet. It's not for her, but she's so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I met her, love her.
Speaker 4: Brittany is the coolest girl. We're lucky to have her.
Speaker 3: I hope we get to see them this season.
Speaker 2: Well, today we're just going to talk about headlines, and there's been a lot of headlines this week, especially since the upfronts happened and a lot of shows were announced, and so Summerhouse reunion looks are.
Speaker 3: In got everybody excited.
Speaker 2: It's interesting to see the placement on the couch you have, you know, Amanda and Wes sitting next to each other.
Speaker 4: Okay, so be it, so be it at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lindsay looks absolutely amazing.
Speaker 2: I would definitely say like she's probably the best dressed for sure. They're all dressed really nice. But that dress, she just looks good. She can rock that short hair.
Speaker 4: She looks great. That dress was stunning. I wonder who made it. I don't know, but I can't not Why would I bother knowing I could never wear that, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Now we have one more week of Summerhouse and then the reunion, so I mean, everybody, I mean that. I can't imagine what the the numbers are going to be.
Speaker 4: Oh no, everybody already have been watch parties set up. They are all doing it. You know a lot of people though never watched Summerhouse, so they're not They're only kind of like jumping in on it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you think everybody will come back to Summerhouse like it's gonna happen. There's a spin off after this, there's another.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would imagine Andy maybe he talked about it maybe at the Maybe it's too soon.
Speaker 3: What's it's called in the city? Yeah, yeah, that one.
Speaker 4: What's it about?
Speaker 3: What it's about their their lives in the city.
Speaker 4: Did they already film it?
Speaker 2: Because don't you feel like, yeah, they already filmed it. Doesn't it feel like they're aging out a summer house like at what they can't be fifty years old and still going to, you know, hang out and get drunk every weekend.
Speaker 4: No, so season eleven filming Summer House starts July fourth weekend. Yep, they usually have a July eleven seasons is a long time it lasted. And Sierra's confirmed back too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Not only that, Sierra will be one of the new co hosts of Love Island after sun in Fiji's Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw Harryanna at upfront.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess I think Maura Higgins used to be the host of that.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 4: I think in the UK?
Speaker 3: In the UK, well, now make.
Speaker 4: Some big bucks on that show as the hosts.
Speaker 2: Really well, we've definitely aged out for that job. Now, Lindsay Hubbard and Amanda have plans to meet up and talk. I don't know how this information got out, but Lindsay said, Amanda text me, we're trying to figure out a time to meet. We've filmed the show together and have had and lots of ups and downs in the relationship. We've gotten really close over the last year. I mean, I don't see a problem with that, do you.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't go talk.
Speaker 4: I don't and I don't. I think it's in division visually for them to handle this, each person to handle it on their terms.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now Next Gen NYC is going to air next month, and there's been a trailer has been released in a new cast member, Rowan, and it's brook Shields daughter. For some strange reason, I thought she was joining the LA version, but I guess not.
Speaker 3: I was wrong. So Rowan Henchy, the daughter of brook Shields, will be on this next season. So we'll see. I'm sure we'll see Brookshields. I think she was in the trailer.
Speaker 2: Now, Bravo announces returning shows, so at the upfront a lot was discussed.
Speaker 3: So the returning shows. Rhode Island season two. Now that's no big surprise. Valley Persian Style season two.
Speaker 4: Oh I love that. I'm so happy.
Speaker 2: Now Wife Swap the Housewife Edition season two. I'm kind of shocked that that's being brought back. Below Deck down Under season five, Married to Medicine Season thirteen, Southern Charm season twelve, Summer House Season eleven, Real Housewives of Salt Lake City Season seven, Top Chef season twenty four, Holy Shit Season twenty.
Speaker 4: Four, Pop Chef Is Season twenty four.
Speaker 2: Now they must do multiple seasons a year, then right to be season twenty four, we'd have to Below Deck season thirteen, Potomac season eleven, New York Season sixteen, Jersey Season fifteen, and then watch What Happens Live season twenty four. Plus there's two new shows coming out, vander Pump Rules Lisa's Las Vegas, because you know she has this hotel in Las Vegas. We filmed in Vegas this year and there was Lisa's space was on every billboard in Las Vegas.
Speaker 4: She's something that one.
Speaker 2: We'd be filming and then I'm like, oh, look over there, there's Lisa vander Pump bigger than life. So it's a limited series buying Lisa Vanderpump's new hotel project in Sin City. The rumor is vander Pump Rules is on hold for her to film this and the Villa.
Speaker 4: You know, they really always liked her very much. She has a great worth work ethic.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, this girl does not miss Housewives because she's got all these other spin off shows.
Speaker 4: She was never like I remember her saying, like they would call it to be on watch what Happens Live back in the day, and she'd be like, no, I'm not coming for that. Yeah, like she just listen, she made so much money on her own that what was she she could say, no, well.
Speaker 3: There's no yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: But there's a new show that's coming out and there's a working title, which means it's not the real title.
Speaker 3: I don't think Secrets Lies Texas Wives.
Speaker 2: It focuses on dramatic, close knit group of women in Texas Hill count Country. I think this could possibly work out to be a Housewives show. Don't sure Secret Lives Texas Wives.
Speaker 4: Then it would have started.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think, like there's been other Housewives shows.
Speaker 2: It could be a reboot of Dallas Housewives because I think there is a place on the Housewives franchise for Texas, Tennessee, Las Vegas. I think there's so many cities states that would be great if.
Speaker 4: You passed it, well, you can go and you could anywhere. Wives show anywhere if you have the right group of women. Yeah, I mean, who would have thought Rhode Island the smallest state country?
Speaker 3: Do you remember when Salt Lake City was announced at Bravo con years ago, everybody went Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Why yeah, and look at them now, I know you have salt you have uh in you tell you? I heard they had they film Mormon wise. Oh, they always filmed the good.
Speaker 4: There was not a lot of good. Of course. I had to start off with Robert Junior had passed.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, it's gonna pretty dark.
Speaker 4: It's going to be very dark. So outside of that, I think that I think that some things had changed there. I mean they may have even gotten a new girl.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, there is another show called Reality Retreat. It's with Julie Christly, Hilario, Oh, Margaret, Hilaria Baldwin, Kenya Moore, Kim Zosiak, Margaret and this is uh for I want to go on that you want to go on that. I think it's for Amazon, right, Yeah, I want to go on that. Yeah, Amazon Prime Video has green light reac Retreat.
Speaker 3: Now it looks like.
Speaker 4: Them do not get along. You do know that?
Speaker 3: Oh they hate each other.
Speaker 4: Kenya and Kim viscerally hate.
Speaker 3: Now what are your thoughts on? Like that's not on Prime E. They're taking a lot of housewives that are no longer you know, filming.
Speaker 4: You know, I think I think it's genius. It's brilliant. Yeah, we have the you know they've built Bravo has built them up. Uh, they've built themselves up. I take that bag. They you know, they're a brand.
Speaker 3: So how do you is making Bravo feel?
Speaker 4: Who knows? Do you think they care? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: I think they do care when they're because they recycle their telling all the time.
Speaker 3: They really do.
Speaker 4: So it's fair game. These women are not under contract to stay, and you know.
Speaker 2: It is It is different than the Dance with the Stars because this is probably good. Some of these shows can be like the E one, they can renew it every year. The Answer Stars is one and done.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's going to be interesting to see how this comes out. It also gives hope for other housewives that like maybe are let go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like coming out of retirement and getting it and starting working again.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so there's Christina Quinn from Selling Sunset, Britney Cartwright. That's crazy because Britney's already on a Bravo show. So this is probably a one and done one, right. This is like, is this a competition.
Speaker 3: Kind of?
Speaker 4: They'll probably have a different it's like a not Traders, but a Traders type show where they'll have a different cast. Yeah, yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: It's not a series or you know, does Amazon Crime fall under the NBC umbrella?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, okay, that's interesting. Rabel and Peacock are diving into micro dramas. I think this is something new. This is something just like short little films.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but Southern Charms, Madison and Heather Gay's daughter Georgia Gay will both star in an ultra short show coming this summer.
Speaker 4: That's what's that? What's that ultra?
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm not quite clear.
Speaker 2: And what a micro drama is Ultra short shows coming this summer?
Speaker 3: Huh something? So she is she's beautiful I wonder what it's about. Is it different stuff all the time.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now this is crazy dreet stuff.
Speaker 2: Since the reunion has not stopped and durt and PK's income and spending has been revealed. Now some people are saying this income is over three years, it's not just a yearly income.
Speaker 3: I haven't dug that deep into it, but in.
Speaker 2: Court docs it was revealed that Djurid's income was three point five million. I can guarantee you that's not what not from the show. But I think this is over three years. I don't think this is just last year's income. While PK's income was slightly lower at three point three. Durid had three hundred and thirty eight thousand in family expenses while PK had one point is it one point nine and Durid had nine hundred and ninety five thousand in personal expenses. Well, PK spent forty thousand.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing. Somebody brought up a very good point yesterday. What she has to she's when you're getting divorced, they they go by the amount of money you get, by the lifestyle you're living. Right, Yeah, So maybe she's doing that so that the judge can say, well, now you've got to keep up her lifestyle and this is what she spends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she's showing she's making more money than him, so she might have to keep up his lifestyle.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I mean, is it real? Who knows? Don't know?
Speaker 2: This is from court docs, So I mean they could have budged them. You know, when you go through a divorce, you have to do all that, disclose everything you make, and it's embarrassing because all this stuff gets leaked. Also, their personal text got leaked.
Speaker 4: And how do your personal text messages get leaked? Well, there's one you put them out yourself. There's two you sent them to somebody and they turned on you. I know, don't put nothing in writing that you can't scream in front of city Hall.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing with personal text message I hate reading them. Like when the mcbee's text came out and all that.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to read them. It's just it's weird. I don't know, it's like a violation, you know what I mean, like a privacy. It's like when you.
Speaker 4: Talk about people's shit all the time. I don't know what it.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, you're like weird, No, it's always.
Speaker 4: Been with texts that are on the nine million people already, I don't care.
Speaker 2: It's like when there's a whole I don't know if it's like it's overwhelming, I don't want to read all this shit or it's just weird. Like it's like when somebody butt dials you. I'm the one that's like, oh shit, hang up. They butt dialed me.
Speaker 3: Not like what I'm like to let me listen to what they're saying. I just feel like it's a.
Speaker 4: Weird I hang up right away. I hang up right away.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, that.
Speaker 4: Like that I get. But the but the post I think that you just don't feel like reading their text message. Yeah, that's probably what it is. And it's like you're like, and they everyone else read it. It's not like groundbreaking, What the do I care?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it's like personal stuff, like I'll continue focusing on what the kids need. So she's she's asking, where are you getting the reports of my expenditures? And don't have your bank statements there? They were legally requested, and it's all stuff about court stuff.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's all legal yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, So it's as bad as watching the valley right now.
Speaker 2: Ah so and then Juri's friend details alleged agitated convo. So Justin Levine filed a declaration stating he tried to talk to DURII in an effort to help resolve their ongoing issues over money. And there's six million marital six million dollars marital home Juri, which, by the way, if you've seen on Instagram, there's been reports that it's going into auction soon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've read that. Yeah, you know, I don't you know, listen that divorce, that's the nature.
Speaker 3: Of that's foreclosure, that's w also the nature of the beast.
Speaker 2: I just don't understand, Like, if your house gets to that point, why don't you sell it, Why don't you, like fire sell it.
Speaker 3: Why don't you put it on the market for cheaper and see if you can get out from underneath it all?
Speaker 4: Because it's upside down?
Speaker 3: Because maybe they have it's worth so oh, they have zero equity in the house. They don't give a shit.
Speaker 4: How do I know? But I could say that maybe it's like like I said, it's upside down.
Speaker 3: They saw some rubblings that they have multiple mortgages on the one house. Well, then so there they live way beyond their means.
Speaker 4: Listen, I never want to live beyond my means. I cannot sleep.
Speaker 3: I would if I would.
Speaker 4: It's not cool.
Speaker 2: I know. So Durit wrote down demands for Justin to forward to PK, and they weren't met. She would disclose private information about PK to the public. Oh so they're getting nasty. Jurite demands one hundred thousand dollars and said that if it weren't sent, she would engage in dirty games.
Speaker 4: That's called extortion.
Speaker 2: That is when she was pressed about the one uh huh, when she impressed about the one million p K claims Durit spent on clothes and travel, he claimed. Durk then became increasingly hostile. So Jimmy Fallon to NBC competition series with Bo's canceled after one season. I didn't know it aired already.
Speaker 3: I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: The unscripted competition series featured Fallon and Bose, who served as a show's mentor and in house branding expert to start. Despite the star power, the series reportedly did not secure.
Speaker 3: A second season renewal.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, so there was a drawing of Derreet Kyle and Erica and somebody wrote manifesting and Dereitte put hearts and sad face and morehot, and I'm like, I don't know what that means. Does that mean like she wants she's having a change of heart now and she wants to get back together with them, she wants to be friends with them begun.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know she wants she wants that pickup letters what she wants?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, maybe she's having second thoughts about how hard she went in on Kyle.
Speaker 3: Right, it'll be.
Speaker 2: Interesting to see who comes back to Beverly Hills and what happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, who do you think? I think Amanda's definitely not right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Amanda had written something about why would I want to go back? I would like to see her come back another season, you know. I feel like sometimes the first season housewife, you know, doesn't really know how to maneuver through it, and then they like go back and they're much better. You just never know, people either get it or they just they have a hard time with it. So I don't know, we'll see, we'll see. I wouldn't hate to see her back, but who knows.
Speaker 3: So that's it for headlines guys, thank you so much for tuning in. Thank you, and we'll see us soon.