Speaker 1: Good morning us say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Charlamagne to God past to up playing it is Thursday.
Speaker 3: We got some special co host this morning.
Speaker 4: Man, some ghetto legends in the building.
Speaker 3: Got Carlos Miller of course, come on, man, it's insane.
Speaker 2: Welcome nav Green, eighty five South show his head dropping the foot box and eighty box South show man.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, what's happening to my brothers?
Speaker 3: May y'all gonna wait to smoke outside to invite us.
Speaker 4: Y'all been on the trail and we ain't know this was gonna happen. Oh man, they trying to kill us.
Speaker 5: Call Us walked in and seen, yo, yo, what's that? Carlo Santo Alasanto, he thought it was weed?
Speaker 4: He said, what y'all smoking on?
Speaker 3: What the hell is this?
Speaker 4: I said, but you don't want to smoke that one?
Speaker 3: You just light it up.
Speaker 4: You don't even got any hell are you just going around throw it around the room.
Speaker 6: That's how I know you're getting money. You got a spiritual that is true. I do have a spiritual.
Speaker 5: How y'all feeling this morning, though, I'm smoking smoky? Yeah, no, New York. It's pretty crazy. The air quality is horrible. I don't even know what that means. I never even heard about that tea. You can't breathe, that's what equality hard. You can't breathe. My kids all their activities were canceled. They're not allowed to go outside for recess. What the games were canceled? Yeah, they don't want the kids outside. They want to get that teacher hell in the classroom right there, But the team, not.
Speaker 3: The class room.
Speaker 4: The teacher should be used to it though, because of cose of COVID. Right, that's a little different now.
Speaker 5: But now you're used to at least getting a little break, like you said, letting the kids outside for recess for thirty forty minutes, let me eat my munch.
Speaker 4: Now they can't go outside, and he's stuck in his class with no time.
Speaker 2: When y'all got here last night, yeah, oh see, y'all got here in the midst of it, though, missed.
Speaker 4: What do y'all think when y'all land?
Speaker 6: You know, I did a lot of cursion. I did a lot of cursions. I was disappointed. It's just really messing up my New York experiences because I ain't get to go to the hood and you know, we be out on the block. It's watching traffic and you know, doing things people in New York do.
Speaker 3: Now, we got it, keep your ass asiety exactly.
Speaker 7: I couldn't tell the difference at first, though, or it always smoking when you first, not New York, not.
Speaker 5: That Cali smoky, even like Milwaukee feels hazy. Sometimes Detroit feels hazy. Sometimes La definitely feels hazy. I never that that experience in New York was just like Jesus, it was.
Speaker 4: Dark at two o'clock.
Speaker 2: It was like I walked outside the building and I started like calling my family, like like it's just the last time we're gonna speak type stuff.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 6: Now, I don't never think it's over when it's like something going on in New York.
Speaker 3: This is the most resilient city. This might two three days, it'll blow over.
Speaker 2: It's the most resilient city. But it's also the city that in every movie, this is what the Apocalypse starts, true, every single one.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, Devon Franklin will be joining us this morning. Yes, indeed, we're gonna kick it with me as a new movie Flaming Hot. It's not what you think what you think about, it's about the gentleman that actually created the hot Cheetos Cheetos. He is a Mexican worker that sound. He was a janitor that brown activity. I knew it was one of us, and they wanted to advertise it to our community, to his community, so they gave him a shot in the position to do it, and he pretty much saved that division of the company.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna talk to him about that. You know, Devon just had a divorce.
Speaker 3: You want to talk about that, Well, this is the Breakfast leve, sir. We're gonna ask you got to come up and tell the business. No, you don't.
Speaker 4: You don't know, man. That movie good.
Speaker 3: Movie.
Speaker 5: All right, Carlos Miller, nav Green is here and when we come back, we got Tesling Franklin, Hernan Davon got married, Teslin Figaro will be joining us for Front Page News.
Speaker 4: Is the Breakfast Local Mornings.
Speaker 5: Warning everybody is dj n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front Page News. Now, we got our guest co host, Carlos Miller and now Green joining us. Yes, and Teslin Figaro is on the line, Come on to test.
Speaker 8: Good morning, dj NV eighty five South in the building, Carlos and nov and Charlemagne the gods.
Speaker 3: Let's start off with sports.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: The Nuggets beat the Heat last night one on nine ninety four. They leave the series two to one, and.
Speaker 2: I can't even say nothing about it because I feel like the Nuggets gonna win that series. Yes, Miami might come back and win the next game. Who knows, Like you can't sleep on Miami. They're very resilient. Now what else we got with where we start? Now, we're gonna start about this this air quality in New York City.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you guys already touched on it a little bit, but let's go ahead and give the family some stats. The National Weather Service has issued an air quality alert for New York City and parts of the Truent State area. The air quality index was as high as four eighty four. Now, the max on the scale is five hundred, So anything above three hundred, why are you laughing at.
Speaker 2: The now jump just now you're like, I don't know what that means, But.
Speaker 3: That air quality got a bad credit school.
Speaker 8: You have a bad Anything above three hundred on the government's air quality index is considered hazardous. So let's listen to the report by WABCTV and we'll talk about on the other side, coverage of this air quality alert experts urging people to wear masks outside.
Speaker 10: New York City public schools already closed today for a staff development day, but the smoke is forcing some districts across the area to call off classes, some schools just saying it's not safe for the kids to be in class day.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we have two coverage of the dangerous conditions. Anthony Carlo is live in New Jersey with more on the school closures. But first, Derek Waller is live outside the Javit Center where officials are handing out masks as well.
Speaker 2: And I don't even know what it means, Rightcord they say hazard is that it says health warnings of emergency conditions. The entire population is more likely to be affected. What does that even mean?
Speaker 8: I mean, yeah, yeah, and I thought those are just going to say the staff still had to come in for staff development Day.
Speaker 12: Hopefully they'll allow those teachers to stay home.
Speaker 8: But just so people know where the smoke is actually coming from It's coming from Canada's wildfires. They've been moving in the United States since the last month. So this has been happening over the last month. You may not have noticed it. But the most recent fires near Quebec, though, that's what you're really seeing now. Those are about five hundred to six hundred miles away from Rhode Island and they've been burning for about several days.
Speaker 5: Has anybody showing us the pictures of seen that many videos of the wildfires. I seen the one picture or the one video where it seems like they're dropping fire on the fire that went viral, But other than.
Speaker 4: That, I don't even see any videos of the wildfire.
Speaker 6: That's because it's Canada, and everybody just took their word for it. Like Canada don't have no problems with nobody, and they wouldn't intentionally do nothing. But if this smoke was coming from Mexico, build a wall.
Speaker 4: Around Canada, damnit.
Speaker 5: But I tell you why it scares me because if you think about it, like let's say, if we're an attack, we can see how crazy something that six seven hundred miles away can get to us just like that. So just imagine if this was a some type of air attack, a nuclear attack, or some type of attack that can actually affect us and kill us, it's not that hard to get to us.
Speaker 3: Like, that's weird. They don't skin Nobody tell you because you're looking at it in a negative light. Literally, optimistic callers, what's the optimism?
Speaker 6: It means you talking about five, six, seven hundred miles away, right, yeah, sir, So that means if a fire can bring the smoke that you know from that far away, that means that we could smoke between countries.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we can return fire.
Speaker 6: That I'm just saying, like as a country, we could smoke with another country.
Speaker 2: Show you're saying, we're catching a contact.
Speaker 8: I was trying to figure out what was I get what you're saying, we got we got a contact with Canada.
Speaker 4: What are the health officials? What advice to the health officials providing.
Speaker 12: They are urging people to stay inside.
Speaker 8: I thought you guys would probably be zooming today, but they are seeing limit outdoor activities. Uh, they said it is definitely unhealthy of what is happening now, but they're saying that it should clear up.
Speaker 12: You know, I guess Thursday and going into the weekend.
Speaker 8: Now the emergency manager, yeah, commissioner said that he's gonna leave the AVIS advisory in place, but again it's gonna be a multi day thing. And the briefing yesterday obviously the governor said they're passing out masks as you just heard on the report, and uh people, uh, they're calling it sensitive.
Speaker 12: Groups that really need to be paying attention to.
Speaker 8: This, which is children, older adults, people with lung disease, asthma, and heart conditions need to be extra cautious.
Speaker 2: Americans, African Americans, they had made of people who.
Speaker 3: We did heart disease.
Speaker 2: That's right, Nash Coffin Now now I can't talk without coffee.
Speaker 3: I was walking hold of my nose. I ain't now gonna leave.
Speaker 12: But have y'all have y'all been wearing your masks.
Speaker 3: Right man?
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm just gonna live my life. Man, I'm over it like that.
Speaker 3: Man can't protect everything.
Speaker 6: He can't you already the air quality already mast trying to just breathe blessed.
Speaker 5: All right, Well that is front page. Keesla will see it a little bit, absolutely all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. And Carlos Miller and naw Green are here, not question. Today's Kanye's birthday. Do we celebrate Kanye?
Speaker 4: We don't. We got to we do.
Speaker 6: He made Jesus walk, So we're saying, hey mama, so we celebrate Kanye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Happy birthday, Kanye, Happy.
Speaker 6: Birthday, Kanye. We see, that's what's wrong with us as a black community. We got to stop throwing our people away. It already ain't a lot of us.
Speaker 4: Kanye threw itself away.
Speaker 3: We don't have to agree with Kanye.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 6: He's still, you know, one of us. Though I was I we had a Rockefeller chain he did.
Speaker 2: I wish him healing, and uh, you know, anytime you have a birthday, it's.
Speaker 3: A great thing. But he's here if I celebrate it. But you know, we love Kanye. We don't like Easy, Yeah, we don't like Easy. We love Kanye. Kanye.
Speaker 2: Actually they got like Yeezy more because I want the slides. Man, we say all this stuff. We can't send somebody, but like Kanye, I think I like yey you know, like Kanye.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Ray right, Ray Yo, charlat man yasey. What up are we?
Speaker 2: Lies?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: I got an indoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Get on the phone right now. He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 4: We lie.
Speaker 3: Hello, is this It was.
Speaker 13: Good that Johann from the tray, What up, Joe?
Speaker 3: What up? Th brother?
Speaker 13: So no I was.
Speaker 3: I was talking to a few people in New.
Speaker 14: York, and I didn't know it's.
Speaker 15: So severe, uh, the whole air quality.
Speaker 13: Thing, until I just.
Speaker 14: Heard you guys say that, you know, you gotta wear.
Speaker 15: Masks and all this stuff, and uh, we're getting a little bit of it down here, but we're.
Speaker 13: We're in no place near that level. Like nobody's wearing.
Speaker 3: Masks or shutting down schools that pretty I.
Speaker 15: Just wanted to know, you know, like, is this is this really like our people? If people being like so negatively effective by this that they need medical attention and stuff.
Speaker 2: I can feel it in my lungessall people on the corner coughing crazy like it's bad now.
Speaker 5: To the point when when we left the building, yesterday at two o'clock, it was dark. It was dark like it was like it blocked the sun where it was damn near pitch black outside at two o'clock, and that carry regular.
Speaker 2: You got small kids like my I'm see my youngest like eighteen nineteen months and she was coughing all night, and I'm like, if she weezing, So you don't know if it's it's a cold, our allergies.
Speaker 3: Or what's going on.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: I definitely change the fis in my crib, all my filters, but I don't even know if that helped. I just was like, I'm going home DEEPO, get all the field. I don't even know if that helped, but I definitely did that yesterday.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this? What?
Speaker 13: It's Travia Bro?
Speaker 3: What's up with you?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 13: Yo, I don't get straight into him. Bang's really hurt my heart with that comment she made. Uh DC Bro, they hurt my heart.
Speaker 3: Only because I got picked on my whole.
Speaker 13: Life, and you know, you gotta grow up from that, bron. I don't understand what's her angle. I don't know what she's trying to do, but man, that man going through something and she really tried to come at him like she like she really doing something then that I don't understand that.
Speaker 2: We don't get that negativity, no attention since say you want to say something, callos milk man.
Speaker 3: Hurt people, hurt, People's right, That's all I can do.
Speaker 4: We ain't gonna give that that.
Speaker 3: Don't get that negativity any attention.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 13: Yeah, by the way, without loads, Hey, y'all hold that brother man.
Speaker 16: You might not show.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I don't know how you'll relationship is outside of wilding out in the eighty five show. You know, but man, old that brother man because some of us sometimes we don't know how to you know, want give the matter to.
Speaker 4: Breathe like that man.
Speaker 13: I hold that brother down, man, because he going through something unimaginable and and like you know, I've been thinking about every since I seen it, because you know, personal experience, I didn't see somebody lose somebody real close to than like that.
Speaker 3: And they don't never necessarily know how to get.
Speaker 13: It off their chest. They or not to talk about it. You don't know how they express themselves. And person Zilia big shut your mouth forever, bron forever.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't get that negativity and the whole whole d C and his family and prayer.
Speaker 3: Man d appreciate that. Yeah, yeah, d C.
Speaker 6: Man shout out to d C holding his head, really taking care of his business, standing in it, like standing talk through it.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: I got so much respect and love for for how he's handling it for his kids and you know, out the public guy just taking the time that he needs to ask his family right and appreciate all the love and support all the fans, and it's like it doesn't go unnoticed. That's really been he said that that's what's really been helping them, you know, through the grieving process. It's just seeing the love, the outpour and things of that nature. So just stay strong for the kids in the family's right.
Speaker 5: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Cloa, Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club and from New Days.
Speaker 4: Is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 3: Wait, wait up, whether you're mad or blast, it's time to get up and get something. Call up now. Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning, Let's bend again from Detroit.
Speaker 4: For the though Ben, what's up man? Detroit got a straight flood right through three one three?
Speaker 3: Ye Hey.
Speaker 16: I just want to say that my job became out of a comfort Joe and uh me and some friends.
Speaker 3: That were not in more races, and it turned out trick.
Speaker 4: Man, are you white?
Speaker 12: Some I wan't on line?
Speaker 13: Man one is from Sentagal one is from at the door.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 13: Man, they took me done than some people turning on America.
Speaker 4: That's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm glad that you found some new friend and so you made some friends with have some some Africans in the Hispanic ya one.
Speaker 16: From swoom Gold, the one that's from the door and at lunch time, you know, but bring up each other with school.
Speaker 17: You know, this was crue.
Speaker 4: That's why it's good to have communication.
Speaker 18: Man.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you just got to open up lines of communication with people in general. If you're in the space somebody, like if you're sitting around, somebody say hello, man, strike up a conversation.
Speaker 3: I love how we said he had to come out of his comfort zone to do that. I probably feel the total opposite about him. Hello, Hello, Hey, good morning, Get off your chest.
Speaker 16: Hi from California. So I wanted to start out last night. There had it to middle school, so good jobs to them. And also I warrantee it to two.
Speaker 14: Job well done.
Speaker 16: All the teachers do theirs at the tennis already that four more weeks ago.
Speaker 13: Another you're down so enjoying the summer.
Speaker 16: Take the time, and we're gonna do it all again next year.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, appreciate your service.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Definitely appreciate teachers. They got to teach summer school.
Speaker 4: Damn they got to make extra money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they get an extra check for that.
Speaker 13: Hello was this and isn't it the truck around the plants of the Florida Nick?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 4: Get off your chest?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I just wanted to Old Wrong when they call in tomorrow, shout out to Old Row. But uh, it seems like when O gro called in and the bring.
Speaker 9: The sugar out of both of y'all.
Speaker 4: What you mean sugar, I'll be I'll be.
Speaker 19: Getting each other too much and start talking about.
Speaker 3: But do you ever talk about no bugets? Make it up stuff?
Speaker 19: Man? Thats out three things I want to let everybody know.
Speaker 3: Three things they.
Speaker 13: Should ask their doctor after they have their their baby.
Speaker 14: First thing, first, you gotta make sure you ask if your.
Speaker 19: Baby is completely healthy, make sure it's healthy and all good.
Speaker 3: The second thing is not really necessary, but you want to ask for a DNA test.
Speaker 13: And the third thing, you.
Speaker 12: Know how they say homosexual people is born like that?
Speaker 13: Right, Oh boy, you got to ask the doctor if the.
Speaker 15: Baby got in their list of them.
Speaker 14: You know you gotta let her hands up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you something. I was wondering how you was gonna bring this back around. You talking about but stuff, then you start talking about babies.
Speaker 4: I was the one that I was gonna bring it back around. You brought it back around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's strange. See why you tell everybody go get it off your chest eight hundred and.
Speaker 5: Five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, you can hit this up right now.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: When we come back, we got your room and report. We gotta talk Travis Rudolph right now. If you don't know who that is, he's ex NFL player who was found not guilty in the case.
Speaker 4: God bless that man.
Speaker 5: We'll tell you exactly what happened when we come back, So don't move it's a long story. It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Warning everybody at dj n V, Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Carlos Miller and Nav Green joining us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what the business is and let's get to the rooms. Let's talk. Travis Rudolph name or you gossip chatting? This is the rumor regard. I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: This is where the tea spells, right on the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: All right, now, yesterday former Giants wide receiver Travis Rudolph. He didn't play for the Giants long, but he was found not guilty of murder of.
Speaker 3: Travis Rudolph most definitely shout out to t Rowland.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: Allegedly, on the night of the deadly shooting, Rudolph had just gotten into a fight with his he said, it's not his girlfriend, but his girlfriend at his home in West Palm Beach, and they said after they believed that she called a group of men to I guess to finish the problem because they got into a physical altercation and it got nast I think we have a news report that explains it more a.
Speaker 20: Lot of emotions spilling over today at the Pompage County Courthouse. The state saying they don't agree with the jury's verdict, the defense team and Rudolph's family saying they couldn't be happier.
Speaker 9: Your life is in twelve juriors hands. That's a scary feeling. So definitely was nervous, and you know, we definitely pray a lot. We have waiver and faith.
Speaker 20: So Travis Rudolph cleared on the first degree murder and three first degree attempted murder charges against the case stems back to a deadly shooting in April twenty twenty one after an argument with Rudolph's alleged girlfriend. Rudolph says, more than anything, he looks forward to his life getting back to normal and.
Speaker 9: I finally got my freedom back. I can get back to my life.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Thank you God, thank you for this is making this day happen.
Speaker 2: How could they not agree with the with the verdict. That woman sent a text that told those men to go over there and shoot his up. They went over there with the intention to hurt that man, and he defended himself. I hate that a life was lost, but you know, the man defended himself, so what's the problem now.
Speaker 5: Allegedly she said, I'm gonna have my brother and them come over there and f you up and kill you, he said. Later that night, four men showed up to his doorstep after midnight to confront him about a dispute, and that's when things got crazy.
Speaker 2: And they got a ring camera that showed she was the one hitting on him. He wasn't hitting on it. For the million time, man, this is why I believe all women is one of the most dangerous statements ever created. If you just believe all women without due process, then women like Dominique Jones can get that get those kind of lives off. You should listen to all women, but believe all proof. And this woman, Dominique Jones is clearly a liar and she.
Speaker 7: Had no remorse when if you watch the court case, that's were just sitting there chilling like I saw.
Speaker 3: You hurst red flag.
Speaker 6: If your girlfriend is already married, well she was married, Yeah, you should start rethinking it.
Speaker 4: Wow, we have actually an audio of her in court.
Speaker 21: And I didn't send my brother to kill him, the text to shoot up his ship, right, I didn't say shoot him.
Speaker 22: She sent the text to go shoot up his shop right right.
Speaker 23: When you're angry, you say things.
Speaker 21: I'm sure everyone in this courtroom has said something when you're I'm trying to speak. If you want me to answer your question, you let me answer your questions to my question.
Speaker 3: I would not, all right answer the question.
Speaker 12: Please, okay, can you repeat your question?
Speaker 3: Question was what does mean anything but him?
Speaker 4: She need to have charge the breath against the man?
Speaker 21: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. It gets to the point where it's like, come on, man, you do that. She put your brother's life in danger. You put your brother's friends in danger to shoot up some ish because y'all got mad over an argument over disagreement.
Speaker 4: That's that's why. Because you heard y'all.
Speaker 6: Well, this lady allegedly was married and went through his phone and saw that he was talking to other women.
Speaker 3: And that's that he should God damn allegedly this is all alleged.
Speaker 4: Last Yeah, on on that note, though, not even talking about her.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy when a sneaky link I don't want to she want to be the only sneaking link.
Speaker 3: Man, You can't. You can't be the only sneaking link. Great, no, yeah, shout out.
Speaker 7: The trail was getting uh his freedom freedom thought dro the first day out or something like that.
Speaker 3: He was already on the listening.
Speaker 4: I saw him.
Speaker 3: What's that?
Speaker 2: Damn called them kids be doing the girty gritty, the gritty, he said, the girdle girl.
Speaker 4: I saw GrITT.
Speaker 24: Man.
Speaker 3: Yourk No, I'm celebrating the girdle man, sending them people over that man. Man, it should have never even been no charge.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 5: Lastly, Tupac finally received the star on the Hollywood Walker fam This is days before his fifty second birthday.
Speaker 4: He was surrounded by his sister.
Speaker 5: I seen Trench there and a lot of his old crew and his old people's and his sister actually spoke during the ceremony as.
Speaker 24: The proud sess of Tupac and Marau Shakur. It fills my heart with honor to stand here today representing the Shakur family.
Speaker 4: From the first time he.
Speaker 24: Stepped foot on this stage of the Apollo Theater at thirteen years old, before anyone recognized his name, he knew he had the.
Speaker 23: Dream to have a star here on the Walk of Fame.
Speaker 24: Today we're not just honoring a star on the ground, but we're honoring the work and a passion that he is put into making his dreams come true. His heavenly star will shine a little brighter today, and once again he has made us all extremely proud.
Speaker 4: We love you, Tupac Now.
Speaker 5: The Walker Fame said it decided in twenty thirteen that you Court would receive a star, but the organization allowed his family in the.
Speaker 4: State to select it ay late.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 5: They chose June seventh, nine days before his birthday on June sixteenth.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for him. It doesn't matter Tupac being an icon. That's dart On validate Tubaca in any way shape of not at all. All right, well, that is your room of report. Now when we come back, we got front page news tesling. Figure O will be joining us and we'll talk to her about what's going on in Davon. Franklin'll be joining us next hour. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Where's the best place to listen? It's Audible, the home of storytelling.
Speaker 5: Here the latest audiobooks, podcasts, and exclusive originals on wellness, motivation, and music. You name it, you can find it on Audible. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com, slash Breakfast Club. Everybody's dj MV Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Of course, we got our guest co host Carlos Miller and Nav Green and let's get in some front page news Walter Test.
Speaker 8: Good morning, DJV and eighty five South in the Building's Charlomagne the God Peace.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's get right into it. The Nuggets one last night one on nine to ninety four. They beat the heat, they lead the series two one, and let's jump into it. The debt ceiling deal gives a deadline on student loan repayment. Why don't they just take care of all students loan Let all Okays just go to college for free.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, that's what the progressives have been asking for, will continue to ask for repeatedly, but they're being ignored, unfortunately. But for more than three years, tens of millions of federal student loan debt holders haven't had to think about paying for those student loans. But that is ending very soon. So you guys, remember that the debt sealing deal and negotiated between President Joe Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy that they just negotiated was about a week or so ago. One of the things that came out of that is now millions of former students will have to repay.
Speaker 12: Their loans again in August.
Speaker 8: Now, as a side note, a partial loan forgiveness of speaking to your point, DJ Envy is currently waiting for the ruling in the Supreme Court, so we should know something on that by June thirtieth. But depending on how that goes, you basically need to prepare to pay those student loans again starting on August twenty ninth. So bottom line is the payments are starting to be you know they're going to come back. It came from the COVID relief called a lot of the COVID relief, and people need to start preparing to pay that payment again. I've been paying mine all along because I knew it wasn't gonna last, but start apparent.
Speaker 3: I don't think everybody should pay it.
Speaker 6: I think like, if they've been waiting this long, they've been stalling them out, and we just got to collectively not pay them all together, so they'll just keep.
Speaker 3: Rolling it over. That might work. It got in fact we credited. I mean that is that we got it.
Speaker 5: But is that affect your credit though, right, even though you ain't paying your loan. But then when you try to buy.
Speaker 4: Something else a house, or wash your and drive from seers and buy.
Speaker 6: A house anyway, now exactly, you don't have enough money and pays just as long as you can't pay the mortgage.
Speaker 3: They always say that about your credit.
Speaker 4: All say you won't be able to buy something you can't afford anyway.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares credit, you're not using it. Nobody cares about credit anyway, They won't give us no credit anyway.
Speaker 4: We say that.
Speaker 3: If you're not using your degree, you shouldn't have to pay it anyway. If you didn't graduate, you shouldn't have to pay. I did too, some left I been knew I wasn't gonna pay.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's point I thought about you that if you if you if you got a degree in something but you can't get a job, right, you shouldn't You really shouldn't have to pay. But if you've got a degree and you get a job in that field, then you should probably have to pay it back.
Speaker 12: And so that's now be should have to pass that on over to the house.
Speaker 3: It works like that. I don't think like that.
Speaker 12: But just because I know we have a lot of those conversations about what do you use a degree for?
Speaker 8: And I just want to say, when I own the staff and firm had three hundred employees, a lot of times the degree is not a lot of people don't get degrees in their field, but employers do look at a degree is more than just what you're specializing in, but more so were you able to complete a large project? You know, were you able to start something and go all the way you know, to the end one hundred and twenty hours or so. So degrees are not always necessarily your discipline, the meaning what you specialize in, but also looked at, you know, can you start and complete a project? So really, college degrees now are looked at as high school diplomas.
Speaker 3: To a lot of employers.
Speaker 8: But to your point, if you're not using it, why still have to pay, you know, fifty sixty thousand dollars in student loan debt. But I did want to unpack quickly of the Supreme Court ruling so people know the difference June thirtieth, again, that is in the Supreme Court, that is where Joe Biden did ass to counsel twenty thousand dollars of student loans for about forty four million Americans. So that's held up the Supreme Court right now. But this is what I'm talking about on the pause of the student pause. The student dead pause came out of the COVID Emergency Relief Fund, So two totally different things. With a conservative leaning court, I don't anticipate of them forgiving those loans.
Speaker 12: So again, just prepared to us start paying that loan again in office.
Speaker 3: God bless everybody about to get another bill, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And I just want to tell people, if you're out there and you're about to get married, in your spouse or your husband has a student loan, that automatically connects you.
Speaker 3: So what you're saying, you're trying to discourage marriage.
Speaker 4: And I'm just telling people that because a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 5: And then when you get married and you think you're getting your income tax back, and then you don't get your income tax back because the government takes it and puts.
Speaker 3: It towards you know that's that happens. Now, stay with your mom. Yeah, you married people, get if you can.
Speaker 8: I'll break this down a little bit deeper on my podcast this week, because there are a couple of things that I do want people to know that we don't have time to get into. But you can get the ferments you can get. You know, say that you're not able to pay, there's ways that you can kind of extend that. And you can always go back to school as well and get another degree.
Speaker 2: Right, man, go get a trade. Man, Go learn to do something with your hands, a mechanic age vac you know what. Go learn the trade.
Speaker 3: That's that's translating the money fast. That's for the settlement, you know what. They call him like, you got some money to do. You're like, look how much is to get rid of today?
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: They'll put you on hold and they'll come back and they be like, look.
Speaker 4: We work it down.
Speaker 3: They break it down. You owe us fourteen thousand, but if you make a pay me for seven to fifty a day, we'll just go.
Speaker 12: And speaking money.
Speaker 8: I want to give that your story in because I've been pushing it off the last couple of days because we've had more important stories. But this is important because it's not a day that goes by that somebody doesn't call in talking about cash.
Speaker 12: Half I want to give you guys a.
Speaker 8: Notice from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. They said that do not hold your money in PayPal, cash at Vemo for an extended period of time.
Speaker 12: They said that it could possibly be at.
Speaker 8: Risk during a crisis, and we're looking at now New York could possibly be a crisis.
Speaker 12: So the alert is coming. Yeah, the alert is coming from the.
Speaker 8: Silicon Valley Bank when they just had, you know, all of the issues with the bank. They're saying that that money in your cash app is not insured. So they have issued a warning saying basically, don't leave it over sitting there for a long period of time. Now cash apt has responded saying, no, your money is all good with us. We don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 12: So I'm just letting you out Financial Protection Bureau saying you take your money out.
Speaker 8: So just guys, So as you know, cash app is not a bank, fording to you know, the Consumer Financial Protection That money is not insured, you know, so if something happens, you might lose lose your bread and.
Speaker 4: What that means cheap money in cash app cause I'm always.
Speaker 12: Something everybody don't have, you know, like a counsel.
Speaker 8: They'll just keep their money in cash app and get money put in and pay everything from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Much.
Speaker 4: Instead you transmit it to the bank and stays in your cash up.
Speaker 3: Account and you send it out like you know when you need to. Yeah, that's your easier. The problem with cash especially for those.
Speaker 12: Who are not interested in having you know, money tracked. You know dealers, but you know people do Everybody don't have the.
Speaker 5: Knowledge dealer to send money through cash dealing with a.
Speaker 4: Cash You're going to prison you that right now?
Speaker 3: And what if they put the four to three five? But what she said, cash app is not a bank. I heard somebody from cash saying that's cap. It's the major problem with cash app.
Speaker 5: There's no phone number for them, so if there's an issue of problem, you can't even get anybody on the man. I said somebody the wrong, I said somebody else. I think, like seven thousand dollars somebody I thought you meant to cash out, saying that they were in.
Speaker 4: Another city and they were doing work on the on the house that I had, so I sent them the money. But it was like one number off. Well, you rich, that's real.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't use PayPal, I use it was cash app. I think it was he had to at least PayPal.
Speaker 12: I got a little bit of tracking. But PayPal and cash ap are actually connected to the same organization, which I didn't know.
Speaker 3: So wow.
Speaker 4: So it is no number. So if you're trying to get your money back, or you send money to the wrong person.
Speaker 3: It's hard to get back.
Speaker 5: I actually I got it back, but it took a long time, and I had to scream and shout and get on.
Speaker 3: This radio with seventy dollars, I double chicked by eight times. I was like, you never money ques from me? But that was it was so long. But that was before the request. It wasn't a request at that time. It was you just had to, you know. And then somebody had stupid numbers.
Speaker 4: It was eight three two four dollars sign sixty nine to two.
Speaker 3: And I had one seven thousand coming.
Speaker 4: Hey, we are nobody requested four hundred from me.
Speaker 2: Right now, somebody named Levoski is requesting four hundred ft.
Speaker 4: He ain't getting it all goodness, all right, well that is your front page news.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Test absolutely, God be working where images.
Speaker 3: Listen. I just want to trivia. I just want to trin.
Speaker 5: When we come back to Von Franklin be joining us. He has a new movie, Flaming Hot. We're gonna kick it with him, and we're gonna get into his life a little bit. Stop laughing at Flaming Hot man, We're gonna talk to him. Next is the breakfast Club? Good boarding the breakfast Club?
Speaker 23: You were kind of low key in a churchway.
Speaker 17: Call me no, no, no, never never, They say that.
Speaker 3: Came out of my mouth. But then let me ask you another question.
Speaker 5: Since we talk about Clauda, she also that she was dealing with somebody that was, you know, having a tough time. It was kind of the p How long do you allow your partner or somebody to be in that moved before you say okay, there's nothing more.
Speaker 4: That I can do.
Speaker 17: Well, I think, first and foremost it's like if somebody is going through something, only they can get through what they're going through. And so I think sometimes if we put on it, we take the role of like I've got to help my partner get through this, we may be putting ourselves in a position which we are not qualified to do so, versus like, hey, I'm going to be a support system. How can I support you through this? What is it that you need from me in order to navigate this period of depression or this anxiety or whatever may be, and have enough grace in space for that person and what they're going through to allow them to go through it. Because what I've experienced is that when you try to heal somebody or you try to do their work for them, you put yourself in an impossible situation because at the end of the day, that's their journey, that's what they have to experience in life for their own growth and their development. And sometimes as a partner, wen neecessarily make it feel like, well, if that's what they're going to through, I got to go through it too. No, that's what they're going through, and I can be there to help them, but they need to set the terms by which that help. What that helps look looks like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good, we're gonna get the flame hot. But I need to stay on that for a second, because there's so many people dealing with grief. Yeah, and I think one thing that we all think we can do, and you know, something happens like death, is we have to come to the person's rescue and help the person. There's nothing you can do, so I think enough. People don't know how to show up right and just be support systems. So how they show up and just be supports it?
Speaker 17: You know, in my experience, it's about grace and space. And so if I give my own self grace and space to feel, to experience, to live, and not judge myself for how I'm feeling in any moment, then I can give that to others. I think so often we're trying to be something to somebody because we don't know what we are to ourselves. So when you talk about that grief process, it's like, Okay, we all go through things and navigate loss, and that's just part of life. And the best friendships, the best familyships, the best relationships don't require the person to arbitrarily have a timeline by which they pass through whatever they're going through. I mean, with these trauma that we've experienced in life are difficult and for some of us they take years to heal. So to me, the best way to do that is to first give yourself space and grace for your journey on life. And the second thing is to give that to whomever you're dealing with. Don't you know, push them or pressure them to have to move through something. If they need to cry, be there, Hey, I'm here, you know, if they need to yell, Hey, yell as low as you want to yell, I'm with you. That to me is how you do it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I was going to ask, you know, in the church, especially the church, people feel like in all relationship people should stay together regardless, right, even if things aren't working, stay together. People always say, you know, people are so fast to let things go. When do you know it's a time, the right time to let things go?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 17: I think it depends on every situation. Every relationship is very different. I would encourage anyone to put themselves in a process. And what I mean by that is the first inkling that you get that oh I want to let this go, don't follow that inkling right, do what you can do therapy, life, coaching, counseling, reading, do what you can do to save it. And then you have to stay in touch with yourself, yourself and your spirit and how do you feel, you know, and as you're going through this, you know, is there the possibility for oneness with this person? And if there is, fantastic and if there isn't, let your process determine the outcome because in my experience, sometimes when we get angry about something, we are impulsive and you just start to say, well this is not gonna work. Well, hey, give it time, put a process around it, and then over time, see what's feeling persists, and then don't be afraid to face whatever reality that feeling revealed.
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask as you, cause you talk about hell, have you healed? Because I know your breakup was very public. Sure have you got a chance to heal and hear how you're doing mentally?
Speaker 4: Mentally?
Speaker 17: I'm doing much better, you know, But the process to that, Like I can sit here before all of you and have this interview and be calm and introspective and all that, but that comes from a process, you know. I mean there are nights, you know, I'm crying myself to sleep. You know, there are moments when I've been angry, but I've allowed myself to feel whatever I felt in order to heal, because in my experience, when I'm like not facing what I'm feeling, then I'm trying to find something else to help me get through the pain.
Speaker 4: And who do you talk to?
Speaker 5: Because it has great the toughest thing, because you know, your spouse, your wife or your husband is usually your best friend that you can go to for anything. So when that person's not there, it's like that has to be probably one of the hardest things ever because it's like, do you still have that trust for all those people that you name? You know, because your spouse is usually somebody that you can tell your deakest, your deepest secrets too, whatever your insecurities are, they usually know, So that has to be difficult.
Speaker 17: I mean, there's listen, I would not wish divorce on anybody. It is one of the most difficult and painful things you can ever experience. So you're right, you know, like because then also it's like it's a weird thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 17: It's like you're used to being with somebody just on a friendship level every day every day, and then you're like, I don't even talk to this person. It is the strangest, most difficult thing to navigate. And the only thing I can offer is take it one moment at a time, not even a day of time. A moment.
Speaker 4: Does it upset you when you see her out and about with Jonathan.
Speaker 17: Major upset me?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 17: No, she's happy. That's a blessing.
Speaker 23: You've said a word.
Speaker 5: I need to be like that because I think most people will be like, damn, I hope he doesn't get the next movie.
Speaker 4: I hope the next movie.
Speaker 3: Flops a little bit.
Speaker 17: Here's the thing. Whatever if that was the case, So if I had that perspective, whatever i'm putting out, that's what's coming back. So I'm not putting I'm I don't have any ill will and anyone in that in that regard, because I don't have any will towards myself in that regard. So no, there's there's no hate.
Speaker 4: There's got to be some emotion though I don't know if it hated the right word or upset is the right word, but it.
Speaker 17: Happened something you feel Yeah, I mean I think that you know there are feelings, and I'll leave it at that.
Speaker 25: True here, you know, I'm trying to get the block a little bit like come on, tell us the real tell us how ma.
Speaker 3: Here, don't get that movie from you.
Speaker 10: Here.
Speaker 3: We got more with dvaon Franklin.
Speaker 5: When we come back, and we take this yesterday, so Claudia Jordan was here, so we'll talk to someone when we come back.
Speaker 4: As the breakfast Club, Good Morning Owning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's the ej Envy, Charlomagne the guy, we are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with devaon Franklin. Now we take this interview yesterday. So Claudia Jordan was here, Charlamage.
Speaker 4: Let's saw some Flaming because I am very interested in this movie. Because what what made you want to tell the story of Richard.
Speaker 3: Montanez right Montagne. Yes, he's the creator of the Flaming.
Speaker 17: Yeah, he's the driving force behind the success of it. So about seven years ago, a friend of mine text me and said, hey, I have your next movie, and I said, okay, I mean I didn't really think much of it because pretty much everybody says that, and I said final. Since he reached out, I'll take the meeting. So the meeting was with Richard Montagne's and his wife Judy, And at the time, Richard was one of the top executives working for Fredo l A and PEPSI, and I just said, tell me your story, and he told me how he started as a janitor working for Free Do Lay. You know, he's the son of a Mexican immigrant and this job was a great job for him. You know, because it was a chance for him to provide for his family, he said, but as he was doing the job, he knew that there was more for him and that the job. The factory started losing jobs, and he wanted to save jobs. And he said, this company does not appeal to my people, you know, Mexican American community in southern California. He said, if there was a spicy product and I could market it to my community, it would save jobs at the factory. And so the CEO gave him a shot to take the Flaming Hot product and market it to his community, and his genius of doing that is ultimately what led to what we now know is Flaming Hot in the success of the brand, it's a billion dollar brand. He went from me the janitor becoming one of the top executives at the company. He's referred to as the godfather of Latino marketing. And at the end of the meeting, I just said, yes, I will make your movie.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 17: I didn't know how I was going to do it, but I was so inspired and motivated by his story. Here he was a janitor and becomes one of the top executives in corporate America. And that story was so inspirational to me. That's why I wanted to do it, you know, I mean, I'm in Hollywood. I produced movies specifically for the purpose of inspiration.
Speaker 2: Being a film and TV producer, but also being de von Franklin, you know, the spiritual leader. Do people feel like, you know, I'm not even gonna bring this project to him because this may not be his speed?
Speaker 17: Sure, you know what I mean, you know it's not. Before becoming a producer, I was an executive for Columbia Pictures, which is a division of Sony Pictures, for ten years, and a lot of times people would not bring me things if they weren't if they thought, oh, well, you know, he's the black executive or he's the Christian executive, and I'm not going to bring him something that asn't black or Christian. And so for me, I'm like, it's cool, you know what what people bring me is what they bring me. But at the end of the day, I'm about creating my own you know, even as an executive, I created my own films. I mean films, you know, like Jumping the Broom and Heaven Is for Real. I mean, those are movies that I Champion and put together on my own. So even with flam and Hot, I met Richard in a meeting and I told him I was going to do his movie. So you know, I found a writer, I sold it to a studio, I developed the script, I hired Evel Longoria to direct it. I produced the film, and now out marketing the film. So you know, on some level there are people that will make a judgment about who I am, and that's okay. My thing is I'm not going to rest on their judgment. I'm going to create my own opportunity.
Speaker 23: So you know, you're not against movies that come to that don't have anything to do with face.
Speaker 17: No, of course, not not at all.
Speaker 23: So someone canny feel like a movie that's like totally off brand.
Speaker 17: You're okay with that. Well, you know, off brand just depends on if I connect to it. So if I connect to it, it's not off brand.
Speaker 23: But you're not doing like The Human Center p.
Speaker 3: Part four. You know, I don't think so, but you never know. If there's something inspirational, it's terrible. Okay, All right, now, what was your experience with Flaming Hot cheetles before this movie?
Speaker 4: Did you like them?
Speaker 17: I literally had no experience with them. I knew of them, but I never have one. No, But now, well, I mean, I mean, now I've had too many. Then I want to I want to share. I mean, but like I once I heard his story and once we actually set up the pitch, I mean, sold the pitch to Searchlight, I was like, yo, I gotta get these, I gotta try them. And so as I tried them, I was like, oh, I get it now, They're pretty amazing.
Speaker 4: Why why Evelngoria?
Speaker 24: Man?
Speaker 17: Because Eva, you know, this is the Testament when you talk about faith. So I had the script and I was looking for a director. I sent the script out to twenty directors. Twelve directors came in to me, the most directors I've ever had on any project I've done, even when I was an executive and I did not know Eve. I got the call from her agent and her agent said, hey, you know, I know you're looking for a director on Flaming Hot. I want you to meet Evil Longoria. And I was like, well, what part does she want to play? And She's like, no, no, she doesn't want to be in the movie. She wants to direct the movie. And I'm like okay, well has she directed a movie before? And then she was like, well, no, she hasn't directed a movie, but she directed television. I said, well, look, I'm not going to pass up a chance to meet Evil Longoria, so yeah, I have her come in. So I didn't have any expectations. So Eva walks in. You know, she's wearing her glasses, and she has a script in a binder and almost every page of the script is dog here. And for about two hours she starts telling me, you know, how she's how she would want to fix the movie and what she would want to do to elevate it, to make it more authentic. I didn't even know at the time until then that she has a master's in Chiicano studies. And her comment and her clarity of what she wanted to do in her vision. When we finished the meeting, I said, the director just showed up. And then I called the studio and I said, look, I found our director and they said who, I said, Eva Longoria. They were like, well, has she directed a movie? I said no, I said, but just because she hasn't directed a movie does not mean she's not the director. Because even didn't come in the in the room to meet with me asking for a job. She operated as if she had the job, and so I said, great, this is our director. And I said to the studio, I said, listen, I'm going to bring her in. I'll bring you some other options, but I'm telling you she's the director. And Eva put together this brilliant, you know, presentation about what she wanted to do with the film, and we took her in. I took her into the studio and they and she blew them away and they agreed. They said she's the director. And everything that she said she wanted to do from that first meeting, that director presentation is everything that she did. And I think so often, you know, especially in Hollywood, opportunity is not distributed equally, and the movie covers that. And so the idea that we would hold the hold against her, if I held it against her, or the business held it against it, she directed a movie, we wouldn't have a great film, versus saying, well, just because you haven't done it doesn't mean you can't do it, and let's put some process around you if you have the vision and the tenacity and the confidence to do it. So this movie shows you know that not only is she a brilliant director, but all of us, when given the right opportunity, can do more with it than others things.
Speaker 23: Well, that's parallel with Richard's story, right, very much.
Speaker 4: So exactly exactly amazing.
Speaker 2: How much just her being evil Longoria help though, because if a director comes in there with that same energy, you know, that same ambition, but she's not evil Longoria, you can still look at her the same or him.
Speaker 17: As saying absolutely, I always make the decision about who's who the director is based upon the process, you know. I mean this is something you know, I basically learned how to make movies in part by working with Will Smith, and you know he's been a mentor and a friend for years, and a lot of the movie making process and the story making process and just committing to the process I learned from him.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 17: His thing is like, look, if you commit to the process, the process will lead you to success. And so when it comes to a director on all films that I've made, I do that, and I don't. I don't say oh, just because because see if I if I were to say oh, because it's Eva Longoria, then that's gonna mean fill in the blank. Then I could do the story of disservice in the movie A Disservice. So for me, I commit to the process. If another director showed up and that's who they were, and the process revealed that that was the director, that's the director. So for me, it just wasn't added value that she happened to be Eva Longoria in that you know, she's a global superstar and you know, a beauty icon, and all of those things were just added value, but they weren't the reason the decision was made.
Speaker 4: Have you done your fashion project yet? What is your fashion project? If you haven't?
Speaker 17: You know, this is I mean, I would say all of the movies that I've done so far have been, you know, passion projects, because there's so much passion required then not only sell a film, but to get a film made. Every film that gets made in Hollywood is a miracle. And if me, as a producer, if I'm not passionate, it cannot happen. So, you know, I would say the Flaming Hot is probably, you know, the so far you know the greatest example of passion because I'm so passionate about using entertainment to uplift and inspire people and having a movie like this allows for that to happen, you know, But I don't know if I've made my quote unquote you know, signature passion film yet.
Speaker 5: So when is the movie? When can people see this movie? June Night, j KNIGHTE. It's available BT Plus and Amazon Prime.
Speaker 3: Ra no, no, no no.
Speaker 5: This is on Disney Plus and Hulu the Disney Plus Yeah, yeah, yeah Plus and Hulu.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 17: To deal with BT Plus, I have a yeah, I have a couple projects with them. My next season two of Kingdom Business, which is the show I executive produced with Kirk Franklin and doctor Holly Carter, will be on BT Plus end of this year. And then I'm actually acting in a film that will be on BT and I think BT Plus by the end of this year.
Speaker 5: All Right, we got more with Devon Franklin when we come back, and we take this yesterday, so Claudia Jordan was here.
Speaker 4: I so we'll talk tom someone when we come back as the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning one of everybody's DJ Envy Charlomagne the God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: We're still kicking it with Devaon Franklin. Now we take this interview yesterday, so Claudia Jordan was here, Charlomagne.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna write about it everything that you've been through, your divorce and everything else? Like?
Speaker 3: An't that a story you're still processing?
Speaker 17: You know, I would say it's I'm still processing it. You know, I don't know that I would ever do a book on divorce.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 17: The next book I'm working on is called One of One, which is the truth about being single and uh, and the idea you know behind that book is that we're all single. Some may be in a couple, some may not be, but so often if you if I don't know how to a couple is made up of two good singles, and the couple is only as strong as the singles that make it up. And if I don't know how to be one with myself, how can I learn to be one with another? And so so the book is about, you know, there's nothing wrong with being single. You got to get rid of the stigma because even when you're with someone, you're still single and you're still an individual.
Speaker 23: You seem like such a good human. I have so much work to do in myself when I need.
Speaker 3: Here, I don't say that again. We all got work.
Speaker 2: No what he said, is we don't talk about that enough because it's always just pressure. Be a union, be a union when you when you get married, you have to be one.
Speaker 17: But here's a game. If I don't, if I have not been practicing being one with myself, if I have not been practicing being loving with myself, if I have not been practicing giving myself grace and space, it's very hard for me to be loving with another. It's very hard for me to give that person grace and space. It's very hard for me to let them be who they are if I don't give myself the freedom to be who I am. So this idea of being one of one is to say I am one of one. I am valued, I'm worthy. I need to get to know who I am and give the process of discovery the same process I would give in a relationship, because in my experience, so often when people are traditionally single, they squander that period of time looking for somebody, and they falsely believe if I'm in a relationship, my life will be better. If I'm in a relationship, I'll be happier. But if you are not happy without someone, I guarantee you you won't be happy with someone.
Speaker 4: Would you get married again?
Speaker 17: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: One thing I love about the new faith leaders like yourself, Sagay Roberts, you know, Tory Roberts. Yeah, y'all aren't y'all don't act perfect? No, you know, And that's why I love the Viship too, the y No, none at all, it's perfect. Do you think that is something that like, you know, hurt the church coming up, you know, and why people probably straight away from religion at one point. But I feel like a lot of people, more people are coming back to the world and coming back to faith because y'all are not appearing perfect.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I mean, you know, I think growing I've been in the church my whole life, so you know, growing up in the church, I think that there was a premium put on not being vulnerable. There was a premium put on presentation. And I think that that, you know, on some level, even though it may have worked, and I say that in quotation marks, I think it did damage because you know, then we go through life performing and presenting instead of living. And so you know, I think again, you know, I mean, I'm Pastor Sarah and Pastor Terrea, my brother and my sister, and you know, known bishop for you know, almost twenty years. So that's his family. And I think that there is, you know, desire to just be truthful and to be transparent and to be honest and to leave from that place and this thing called life. None of us have it figured out. There, it's an experience, even God, none of it have God figured out. God is beyond our comprehension, and so we do the very best that we can do. I do the best I can do to articulate concepts and that are on some level, it's how can you even articulate who got it? And do that from a place of humility, right, Like, it's not listen what I've learned through this experience and what I've learned through you know, this divorce is like listen, I'm not trying to get through life perfectly. I just want to get through life truthfully.
Speaker 18: I appreciate that because I was one of the people definitely turned to apply the seemingly the standard of perfection. And if you feel like you're a flawed individual, which we all are, but a lot of people present like they weren't, especially in the church, how could you even feel like you could be amongst those people? Knowing the flaws you have, right, and then people in church are not admitting to anything. So we appreciate when you can say I've been through this, I've done this wrong.
Speaker 19: We like it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, thank you, No, And it's I think it's important, and I think it's okay, right, I mean, flaws are what make the diamond valuable, and flaws are what make us valuable. Flaws what make us one of one. And it's okay. Like, Hey, I'm one of one and I have my challenges and that's all right. Like, and I don't know that if I hadn't gone through what I've gone through, that I would have the appreciation I have for me, you know, and just to say, hey, you know what, Devon, Hey, you're on your journey. You're figuring it out. You know, you're giving yourself to grace and space to heal and to process all you've been through and along the way, you know, I get a chance to share what I'm learning and for those it benefits great.
Speaker 23: What do you think your biggest lives?
Speaker 17: You know what, I think my biggest flaw is really I tend to be very very hard on myself.
Speaker 3: We all are.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you're right, I mean, you know, it's just that idea of like, I want to do everything right and I want to do everything perfect, and you know, going back to when I was a kid, like just this idea of you know, achieving my way and not feeling my way, and then beating myself up if I didn't achieve it at a certain level, if I missed the mark or I didn't get a certain grade, and then bringing that into my career. And so that's one of the flaws that I work on, which is giving myself grace and space, that of talking to myself in a way that I would never allow others to talk to myself in a positive way. Gotcha, Hey, we're good. You're good. You're good man. This is all crazy. That's all I talking to myself. You're good, bro, you good man. Come on, man, you's up. Relax. It went the way we're supposed to go. You're right where you need to be. Chill man, you cool. Like that's how I deal with my flaw, does that flaw of criticism. You're not good enough. You're never gonna make it. You're not as good as this person. That voice in me has been one of the loudest voices and I've just been learning in this season to rewrite that script for that voice so that it's more productive instead of destructive.
Speaker 18: That's the way why it's so hard for us to be good to ourselves sometimes, and sometimes we're better to other people than we are to ourselves.
Speaker 17: But I think it's because we've been conditioned to not feel good by ourself, not when I say by ourselves. Within ourselves, you got to go to the right school, you got to get the right job, you got to marry the right person, you gotta live in the right neighborhood, you got to drive the right car, you got to go to the right church, you get to be a part of the right social and then when you do all of this, you will be happy. It's not true. It's not true. So I think a lot of times we don't find that happiness within ourselves. We don't look in the mirror and love who looks back at us, and as a result, we go on this search for things that never fulfill us. Versus saying I'm gonna love me, I'm gonna like me, I'm gonna be happy regardless if I got a dollar a million dollars, I'm gonna be happy and I'm gonna let that happiness come through because I don't think it takes a lot to be happy. If anything, things block our happiness, and I think the key is learning to love who we are so much and find peace in it that we let that happiness out and we don't let any false idea block what is already natural to us, which is to be happy. Babies have no problem being happy. They come into the earth, they're happy, right, That's the natural disbision of the baby. That's what makes them so magical. As we get older, these things block us because we buy into these false ideas. Oh I need all these things to be happy, and that's just not true. And then step back and experience life.
Speaker 4: We need you to end with a prayer. Brother, Oh I would love to love. That would be amazing.
Speaker 17: Dearly Father, we thank you, Dear Lord right now for anyone listening to this prayer. Dear Lord, we just thank you to the Lord for Claudia, We thank you for dj Indy, We thank you for Charlemagne. First and foremost, that you are using their voices to uplift and inspire the culture. Dear Lord, I pray right now for each of them. Is they navigate this show and all the things you're bringing to them. I pray that they would have the confidence of you and to know that you are with them every step of the way. And I pray you would guide them and keep them in ways that they can't even imagine. I pray right now also for anyone listening to this or watching this, but this is a divine appointment. You're not watching or listening by accident. You're watching and listening because there's a plan and a purpose for your life. I pray that you would have the courage and the confidence to pursue it even as you experience conflict. Conflict is what makes your story great. I pray that you would know that you are great. I pray you look in the mirror and you love who looks back at you. I pray the next time you pick up the phone to take a selfie, that you would pause and acknowledge the love that looks back at you in your phone. If you're listening to this, prayers because you're bl us, you're ordained, and you're destined in the name of Jesus. I pray, respecting all religions. Amen, Amen, you have I appreciate you for sure.
Speaker 4: You check out Flaming Hot on Timney Plus.
Speaker 5: That's misically plus and Hulu, that's plussing Hulu. All right, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you call those Miller went outside and smoked a cigarette in the popular.
Speaker 3: Whoa, this is is what we're not gonna do. You're not about to get on this show and make people think I smoked cigarettes?
Speaker 8: What was it?
Speaker 3: A blunt? Don't be on here the exposing nothing I was smoking though the cigarettes. I tell you that we know that the air.
Speaker 2: Quality is so bad in New York right now they say it's the equivalent of smoking six sare a cigarette?
Speaker 3: Cigarette?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 3: Why y'all, y'all are the breakfast Club. You don't have to be in one spot because you always come in. We want to be in here with y'all. Y'all could man.
Speaker 4: But let's get to the rooms, of course. Now have Green call those Millers ahead.
Speaker 3: Romans. I heard you head beef in the streets for will don't let him start.
Speaker 4: I guess were on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 23: This where the tea spells?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: You got I talked about on my room. You got beef in these streets in that little you.
Speaker 7: Can't even do nothing nice for the community without catching He was right by another car show in Atlanta, and.
Speaker 3: Then he got me at boud because I was in the car show last year.
Speaker 6: They posting all the pictures like, oh, well, you know, I ain't gonna be no comedians that this one.
Speaker 3: It's just gonna be all street dude.
Speaker 4: Damn, but you both.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying that. But me, they didn't put me in infance. Now now he owes me, ow me.
Speaker 4: You just told me that I believe you Ferrari. Well, anyway, let's get to the room.
Speaker 3: But we have to talk.
Speaker 4: Zion Williams.
Speaker 5: Now, Zion Williams and his girlfriend announced yesterday they are expecting a baby who his girlfriend she.
Speaker 3: How the rumors just start flying?
Speaker 4: Now your girlfriend, now, congratulations to him. Now a young lady that he allegedly was dealing with who was a porn star and only.
Speaker 5: Fatised she spoke out about it. I left my glasses at home. Can you read the things that she said? I will say, hold on, don't as I was saying, Zion Williams is him and his girlfriend are expecting a baby. But now a porn star that he allegedly was dealing with beforehand. She's upset about it and she has some things to say.
Speaker 6: The poor star Miss and Ryan Mills had a series of tweets with receipts and pictures and snapchats and videos. She had a series of tweets. She said, I warned you about trapping tight h words. I didn't know you could say that on the radio, and you didn't listen to me. I know the game aim is f up. Congrats again. The bill was too high, so you had to scrap for crumbs when you couldn't see me or I was busy. And then she went on to say, you putting my life in danger mess with all these holes row.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I let you roll me so many times without the condom. This is what you do to me with a hood wrack that does CP If you don't know what CPN, I would uh suggest you google. That's pretty much all the other.
Speaker 6: Things that are in the porn world that are just like solo acts and you know custom.
Speaker 3: No, that's a that's a whole read first one I sent you last week in New Orleans and you couldn't tell me you had a random thought pregnant.
Speaker 6: After all I've done for you. Now, that's how you know you're tripping as a man when a woman throw in that. After all I've done for you and you can't name nothing.
Speaker 3: She must older than him, she must be older. She's very much older than him. She said, you better pray I'm not pregnant too, because I'm definitely late. Oh man. But then she got this, this the snapchat, what she's saying, what he's allegedly dm and her saying, so when you move, how much do you expect me to pay a month? But I'm super excited she lying on my South Carolina bredren man. Then he came back and I don't have a girlfriend. But if I moved you to New Orleans, would you be cool? You know you was like my little, my little Yeah, yeah, that's what they call it in New Orleans. Now I'm just because, I mean, that could be account his burning account on Snapchat. It's under his real name. I believe he got a check. You gotta check, get you a check. I don't know. South Carolina NBA guy has been bringing a lot of heat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, snacks and scratsman wild and but I still love John.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 6: I mean, as a black man, I feel like we should give young brothers some words of encouragement.
Speaker 3: This is this is his first rodeo it scene, so we think he should. How do we know she's telling the truth? Though we don't.
Speaker 4: It's right, that's what I'm saying, But.
Speaker 3: We don't know that she's not that is true.
Speaker 4: So what do you want to tell a young brother?
Speaker 6: Heymn, This ain't gonna be the first time that you're gonna have to deal with something like this. When you get a lot of money and you start dealing with women who looking for a come up, you're gonna be to come up, especially if she's older than you, because she knows.
Speaker 3: More than you.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe anything I see on social media in that way, because all of a sudden, I never even heard of that young woman before, but now we're talking about it. Now, we're reading her tweets, and she could just be attaching herself to this story for that clout.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, that's that's a very optimistic outlook. Sign get on the basketball court. That's when all this will stop. That's probably why all this is going on.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you guys remember, but Parallox Fragrances was suing jay Z for six point eight eight million dollars plus interest. Well, it looks like they lost because Parallox Figrance has sent jay Z seven point two million dollars on Wednesday. That's what the company owed him after losing the lawsuit it filed back in January twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: Seven point two million.
Speaker 3: Jay Z are boss? Come on, I don't I don't know why you would even tragedy. You tried me and you lose money.
Speaker 5: A jury ruled in favor of j more than a year ago, but Parallox had filed an appeal, which it lost last week. As a result, the company was on the hook for the court ordered amount.
Speaker 2: Everybody always talk about manifestation in mantras. Jay Z put out a mantrix decades ago, and it's true.
Speaker 4: I will not lose. Yeah, what did that man lost?
Speaker 3: Never? I mean, he has the best life that I could ever imagine. Next to be said beautiful. That was just on GP.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's on GP. You try to sue me, that's on GP. I'm gonna get that back. The money you try to sue me for, I'm gonna get plus more.
Speaker 6: You can't win a case against jay Z because you walk into court and the judge is like, oh.
Speaker 26: Jay z.
Speaker 4: All right, well that is your room. Report, Charlamun, who you giving that donkey two.
Speaker 2: Man for after the hour? We need Dominique Jones to come to the front of the congregation. We'd like to have a word with her. If you don't know who she is. She is a reportedly married girlfriend of former NFL player Travis Rudolph, who beat his case yesterday.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll get into that next. When you said Dominique, you're talking about little baby. That's Dominique.
Speaker 27: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: If you have the power to go back in time and change something, would you in a new movie to Flash worlds collide in an epic adventure that brings us two Batman's General.
Speaker 3: Zode and a badass supergirl.
Speaker 5: Get tickets now for the new Flash Only A Theater's June sixteenth, rated PG. Thirteen was Donkey up the damn heg.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey, I mean trying to beat Donkey today.
Speaker 8: No more.
Speaker 4: They should be embarrassed by what they already did.
Speaker 3: I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 4: Days called Donkey of the Day and it really caught me off.
Speaker 3: Called damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey of to day today?
Speaker 2: Well, jess hilarious donkey today for Thursday, June eighth goes the Dominique Jones.
Speaker 4: If you don't know who Dominique Jones is, she.
Speaker 2: Is the reportedly married girlfriend of former NFL player Travis Rudolph.
Speaker 4: Yes, I said reportedly married former girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And I'm putting girlfriend in parentheses because if you are married and you got a boyfriend on the side, you are an adultra The keyword is in fidelity a cheetah. And you may believe you someone girlfriend, but you just a sneaky link side dish yams, mashed potatoes coin.
Speaker 4: There's nothing entree about you, man. But Dominique Jones is the reason.
Speaker 2: Travis Rudolph was charged with shooting at two men and killing one person near his home back in twenty twenty one. Would you like to know the details of the story, Let's go all the way back to WPTV NBC five for the report.
Speaker 4: Police first so at five.
Speaker 11: Former Florida State and Cardinal Newman High School football player Travis Rudolph is behind bars, charged.
Speaker 20: With murder wptvnwive is Tanian Rodgers is live in our studio tonight with more on our top store, Tanya Well, Jan and Kelly.
Speaker 28: Rudolph is in jail without bond and is sent to make his first appearance in front of a judge tomorrow. The Pomache County Sheriff's Office says Rudolph is accused of shooting at four people after a fight broke out late last night at Lake Park. Now one person died, another was injured, and two others were not injured.
Speaker 4: Now Rudolph made.
Speaker 28: Headlines on and off the field in twenty sixteen and then fsgu player was on a visit to a Tallahassee elementary school when he sat down and had lunch with a boy who was sitting alone.
Speaker 3: The moment went viral.
Speaker 2: I am so sorry that someone lost their life because of the lies that Dominique Jones told with The law is the law, and I am happy to report that Travis Rudolph was found not guilty on one counter of first degree murder and three counts of attempted murder. He was acquitted by a jury of his peers after claiming the shooting within self defense.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to WPTV News Channel five for the report.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 20: A lot of emotions spilling over today at the Pombage County Courthouse, the state saying they don't agree with the jury's verdict, the defense team and Rudolph's family saying they couldn't be happier.
Speaker 9: Your life is in twelve jurious hands. That's a scary feeling. So definitely was nervous, and you know, we definitely pray a lot. We have on a waiver and faith.
Speaker 20: So Travis Rudolph cleared on the first degree murder and three first degree attempted murder charges against. The case stems back through a deadly shooting in April twenty twenty one after an argument with Rudolph's alleged girlfriend. Rudolph says, more than anything, he looks forward to his life getting back to normal.
Speaker 9: And I finally got my freedom back and I can get back to my life.
Speaker 4: Man, Thank you God, thank you for this is making this day happen. Travilaclues Mouth, Travis Rudolph.
Speaker 2: Now, we got a deacon call those mill in here, and we have a nab Green from the eighty five South Show Lows you told us years ago. Black men don't cheat a to me, this is just another reason that why black men shouldn't even though we don't. Now I need to ask you both both a question because Travis took the stand in Dominique Jones, lies started because she was upset that Travis did the bet and minimum for her on Valentine's that he said that was the start of things going downhill. So I need to ask both of y'all if you are sleeping with a married woman hypothetically, because black men don't cheat.
Speaker 3: Not at all. If don't even help other people cheat either, we want be accomplished to cheat.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 2: If you are sleeping around with a married woman, what should that married woman expect to get from you on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: Whatever her husband bought her. She can expect me not to call and interrupt the time that they are spending loving on these others. She can expect privacy, she can expect respect. She can expect me to call her back after she called me twice. What say you? Now?
Speaker 7: It depends on what he did for Okay, So like he went big and got a car, I would get like a steering wheel cover. Okay, Okay, take around a license plate like you alp out, or like an air friar.
Speaker 3: See that's always good when the double air fra Women love stuff like that. I'm thinking more like a target gift card. Okay, see thinking something. I'm thinking in the gift card range. That way you get your own gift. Then it ain't no paper trail.
Speaker 2: I believe what Carlos and now were saying is that Dominique shouldn't have expected much, if anything.
Speaker 3: At all, t Hood. That's right.
Speaker 4: The basics is what she deserves.
Speaker 3: A privacy screen for that. J That's right, That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Now you know.
Speaker 3: Instagram, that's too much. Can't give Nady fox off. Yeah, that's a trail.
Speaker 4: Now you know.
Speaker 2: All of this started over an alleged physical altercation between Dominique and Travis. Dominique was mad that Travis had another woman she's reportedly married, but upset that Travis has other sides. Now, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary, but I've lived a little bit. I'll be forty five in a few weeks. Whenever I've dined out somewhere, when you order your main course, they always ask you what two sides you want at least to at least too. I'm saying all that to say, if you a side piece, a marriage side piece at that, you should expect whoever you're dealing with to also probably be dealing with somebody else. Okay, if he gonna take the risk of sleeping with a married woman, trust and believe you're not the only one. Now, the physical altercation I saw was a ring camera and it was a woman hitting all over Travis Rudolph.
Speaker 4: That's all I saw from that altercation.
Speaker 2: Evidence showed that Dominique left and sent the text message to her brother telling him to shoot that up after said altercation. Would you like to hear Dominique understand trying to make sense of the negativity and lies she's putting the air?
Speaker 21: Listen, And I didn't send my brother to kill him, just sent a text to shoot up his shoe, right.
Speaker 12: I didn't say shoot him, You sent a text to go shoot up his shoe.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 23: But when you're angry, you say things.
Speaker 21: I'm sure everyone in the courtroom has said something when you're I'm trying to speak. If you want me to answer your question, you have to let me answer your questions to my question.
Speaker 3: I would not say answer the question.
Speaker 12: Please your question, question anything but him.
Speaker 22: You had a conversation with a man about marriage, and you're still married to Andre. You're saying, correct, cut, he still lied to Travis. You misled him, did you not?
Speaker 12: Travis never asked if I was married, so you have to be.
Speaker 22: Asked a question in order to get an answer to be told the truth. Is that what you're tell this jury.
Speaker 21: I'm just telling the jury that the conversation about me being married never came up, so I never spoke on it because I felt like it was not my personal business to speak you.
Speaker 22: Also, when you left your house, you called your brother Kishawan. You remember that, Yes, And you were still crying and upset when you called him, right yes. And then you also called Tyler Robinson when you left Travis's house, did you not? Yes, And you were crying and upset at that point as well.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 22: And you told both of them that Travis had picked up and slammed you to the ground, right yes, and that he had disrespected you.
Speaker 3: Where was her husband?
Speaker 27: And you also sent a text.
Speaker 26: Message to Kishan at roughly nine forty five that Travis dropped you to the ground lies And in response to that text message. Keith Shaan sent a group text message to you and Tyler Robinson that Travis is a dead man walking.
Speaker 23: Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 22: And that's the message that you deleted from your phone?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 22: No, I deleted the message, also deleted the dead man walking message.
Speaker 12: Oh I'm not sure. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: If I.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ believe all women. Huh No, listen to all women.
Speaker 3: Stop that campaign they are doing coming well.
Speaker 2: Whatever, because we need to listen to all women and believe all proof. This is why I believe all women is one of the most dangerous statements ever created. If you just believe all women without due process, then women like Dominique Jones can get these kinds of lives off. Once again, you should listen to all women, but believe all proof. And the proof shows Dominique Jones is a liar who calls Travis Rudolph to defend himself, which ultimately led to a young man's death. My question is what charges does she get? How are we still in the society all on she should right? How are we still in a society with false accusations like this can get made, lives can be lost, and nothing happens to the perpetrator of the false allegations, and Travis Rudolph is one of the lucky ones. He's one of the ones who has the proof to defend against the false allegation, so he will be able to repair his reputation.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of men out here who aren't that.
Speaker 7: Luck because he could have had a public defender. Y'all married, Would y'all have stuck with y'all?
Speaker 26: No?
Speaker 3: No, absolutely, not thinking about it.
Speaker 6: No, no, not necessarily just now your wife cheating on you, or that she actually out here crying has the feelings for.
Speaker 3: This three different times.
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me lay in this one point before we get to that, Dominie, you make it bad for women who are out here really getting abused because you are a false false witness man. Okay, thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor or thy side piece. Dominique Jones, you are the biblical definition of a false witness. A false witness is one who stands up and swears before others that something untrue is true, especially with the intention of hurting someone. So I can only hope, Dominique, that proverb is nineteen nine holds true in regards to you, and that scripture is a false witness shall not be unpunished. And he or she are they that speaks lies? Shall Paris please give Dominique Jones the biggest here.
Speaker 4: The cheating, the cheating.
Speaker 5: The cheating is not the issue, right because in every relationship, and I'm not gonna say in every relationship, and a lot of relationships people cheating, they get back together. But the problem is is she lies, right, she calls her family members to come do something off of a lot that actually gets one of her somebody people's killed because of that lie. That's the problem. And I'm gonna tell bet because I like this et piece. I see how them all bet what y'all gotta do. This is a good conversation. And that's the problem, you know, I mean, because she put people's lives in the danger because they really probably thought that they were defending her. It's like, you know, somebody pushes one of your sisters or pushes a friend of yours too.
Speaker 3: Now you gotta know who your sister is, because my sister's emotional to exaggerate.
Speaker 5: What you did be a situation that you would never think that your sister would say, would lie and say somebody threw you on the floor to go that, and then say I want you to shoot is up because somebody push your sister, hits your sister, hits your wife, and hits your mom.
Speaker 4: The first reaction is, oh, I'm gonna shoot ish up.
Speaker 3: You know what her brother should have did. They should have called her husband, bro k somewhere tripping again, Bro, we gotta go get your wife. But it's a silver lander. I don't want I don't want to skip past this. It was a few takeaways from what you're saying. First of all, there is no such thing as a deleted text.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: That has to be that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if you even if it's gone out of your phone, if the right situation happened, that I find it still exists. Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Plus that lady is out here, she's ruining for all the successful married cheetahs out there.
Speaker 3: Let's open up the phone now. As the good question, that would be the question, what's that? Would you stick by your wife in this situation? How do you go to the Fedruary? Do you stick with your wife in this situation?
Speaker 2: Was this?
Speaker 3: What was her husband at the court?
Speaker 19: Was he.
Speaker 5: Still breakfast club eight and drink five eight? Five one oh five one. Where'd you stick with your wife in this situation? Let's talk about it. This a breakfast slog.
Speaker 4: Good morning, pull out your phone.
Speaker 3: Call in right now. You call me.
Speaker 27: At your opinion to the breakfast club top breaking eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 3: The breakfast club.
Speaker 5: And you got a family member or friend killed on it. So that means that they understood and they knew what was going on. And not only that, it's like, you know, and this is the tough part. So your brother knew you were cheating because he bro where to go right and your brother didn't say you bugging go back home? They want to go solve that problem.
Speaker 4: Call your husband.
Speaker 3: So they want to go solve that problem.
Speaker 5: So that's the deeper problem, that you were so in love or so into this guy that you're gonna lie on this man, and now you got somebody killed.
Speaker 4: And my thing is is now her husband. If I'm her husband, I gotta look at it.
Speaker 5: Like if me and you argue, are you gonna lie on me and put me in the same predictable situation?
Speaker 3: They say, you're gonna call brother on me. Carlos the man, I don't know this this situation is spiraling right now. You can't because you gotta go. You married, you took them, valve your ladies in the whole situation. You gotta go to at least one of the port But the thing, you gotta sit there and be like, I'm here to support my wife.
Speaker 2: There's things we don't expect all women to stay with us for like if you with another woman.
Speaker 3: You don't never supposed to leave me. I don't care.
Speaker 4: So you get another woman pregnant, you get an STD.
Speaker 3: I'm old school. I'm bringing the baby home like my granddadd And yeah, we're gonna depends on the STD too. It depends on that. I agree with you. There's an STD you gotta leave, you gotta go, and it's you can't kill.
Speaker 4: But it's another thing. I feel like this is another thing we just say. I feel like she should be charged. I did say that she should be charged with crime, the.
Speaker 3: Same charges and punishment.
Speaker 2: He was gonna get something because if she lied that life is lost because of her correct she isn't.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's an accessory to murder or what it definitely is. She called that person to get killed her life under false pretenses.
Speaker 3: She set up here. Hello, who's this? Yeah, she said her head. That's basically what she did. They destiny, talk to us, what you what's your thoughts? She cheated?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 29: Sous for you all? Was she actively stilled or.
Speaker 4: I mean, according to all they say, is reportedly married?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I mean there's many variables because we don't know if she was married and they were separated married not together.
Speaker 4: We don't know all those variables.
Speaker 5: About what we could do is assume because they were still married during the child So I'm assuming they were still together.
Speaker 29: Okay, So as far as I still hold my significant and other husbands down, he did something of that nature. Absolutely not. First of all, you made a fool out of Second of all, you made a fool out of me thing causing a restless about somebody else.
Speaker 4: Somebody died.
Speaker 29: But and you're going to now I got to put money on your books? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how can you? If I'm her husband? How can I stay with her? Knowing that she was so mad, she was so into this dude that she got it. What she called her brothers to go f him up.
Speaker 7: Like what kind of penis was he giving you whoa because I haven't gave you that yip whoa?
Speaker 3: For real? Man, Eddie Blake from Day Blake. What's going on up, Eddie Blake? Eddie b Man? What's up y'all? What's up?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 19: Hey, there's no way in hell with my fan with that woman, all my energy, the directing, making sure she gets just much time as she tried to I'm in a situation, my baby mama, she tried to say, I try to hit her with a car. I was facing bolonious and soul charges to use that take me to its gonna take you to get a restrain in order I could see my kids for months.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 19: Luckily the church across the street had video evidence of her taints in my car, you know, out of the parking line.
Speaker 3: I got no point in town.
Speaker 19: Was I trying to hit her?
Speaker 3: Look at God?
Speaker 19: You know jail time, you know, yeah, God will do it. So you know, yeah, she got stroke for that. So I'm saying, man, he's women.
Speaker 3: Like like you said, man, listen to all women, leave all proof hello before you leave, before you go. You said you was facing assault, right, and the church had the footage. Okay, So if the police came and asked you do you want to press charges on her?
Speaker 17: Are you doing it?
Speaker 19: Oh? It's late for that. She had to plead guilty to finally false playing. She got hid this one hundred and.
Speaker 3: Eighty days suspend it, bayk God angry.
Speaker 13: Management and uh she got into community.
Speaker 3: Service support too. Yeah, I'm on child support.
Speaker 19: No, put her on it right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put her on it.
Speaker 5: But you know another thing is too is when you listen to the young the young lady speak, I didn't hear no remorse.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry it was me doing this. I didn't hear no remorse.
Speaker 3: You don't even care about the life being lost.
Speaker 4: Bru.
Speaker 3: She a woman and she wasn't even crying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one, charlomagneave donkey data.
Speaker 2: Who Dominique Jones Man, she's the woman who lied on Travis Rudolph and caused Travis Rudolph to have to take a life in self defense.
Speaker 5: Now, now I came up with the question, what's the question would you stick beside your wife in that situation?
Speaker 3: That situation? All right, you be supportive.
Speaker 4: Carlos Miller here, call us up right now. It's the breakfast covering.
Speaker 3: Gone. It's topic time.
Speaker 27: Called eight hundred and five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Talk about it more than everybody. It's d J M V.
Speaker 5: Charlomagne the gud We are the Breakfast Club now if you're just joining us, Charlemagne gave Donkey data.
Speaker 3: Who Dominique Jones. Dominique Jones is.
Speaker 2: The reportedly married girlfriend of former NFL player Travis Rudolph. I'm saying married girlfriend because her and Travis had a relationship, but she was a married woman and she got mad at Travis because they had some type of altercation.
Speaker 4: She sent some people over in his house.
Speaker 2: Travis ended up killing one of them in self defense and he beat the charges yesterday.
Speaker 5: And she lied because so she said that he threw it to the floor. That wasn't right now that she lied to get him hurt. She lied all the way and said, not even just get him hurt.
Speaker 3: Say shoot that is showed him shoot the house up.
Speaker 5: Right, and so that man he defended himself and actually killed one of the people that she said sadly, and uh, you know, he was found not guilty yesterday. Now, Navin nav Green and Carlos Miller are our co host today and nav Green.
Speaker 4: You said you would stay with your wife.
Speaker 3: I did not say that.
Speaker 4: You did say you've been saying that the whole time she did you saying that the whole time that was off?
Speaker 3: Why would you? God, I know how my mother is hein me?
Speaker 7: That's him being a fool, Like I know she's gonna be telling my aunties and stuff like that, no matter how much love I got for Yeah, I have a lovel.
Speaker 3: From a distance about you. LOR gotta be out there.
Speaker 5: I gotta be out because it's not about the part. It's about you sending people.
Speaker 3: You sent a hit. That's a hell. You said that just one. You said four people, y'all come shoot this dish up. And I don't know you said she knows the next people she's saying the story might be flipping.
Speaker 5: You know why I be fearful because now if that's my wife, let's say I get into an argument with her, I'm always gonna think, damn, she gonna send them to brothers to come get me next exactly know correct, she get.
Speaker 3: Argument like you got it? That's all you gotta say. Yeah, I know how far you will.
Speaker 2: Go and We act like vows on specific vowels, saying richer for poorer, sickness and health better or for worse, till death does part.
Speaker 4: They don't say, not you.
Speaker 3: About to depth? Do you part? Not until you get somebody.
Speaker 4: No, man, it gotta be you gotta be something in there for murder.
Speaker 5: And I'm surprised she's she hasn't been charged. That's surprising to me. It's gonna be a two week moving soon. Sound like, hey, yeh, the phone is horrible, Yes, give me one, okay, dry, I'm sorry, y'all love this spaceship Helloa here Now, how are you sounding?
Speaker 3: What would you do in that situation?
Speaker 4: Mama?
Speaker 12: In that situation?
Speaker 13: I wouldn't forgive her. She's done a lot, and she handled.
Speaker 14: The situation instead of being a wife and sitting down with her.
Speaker 16: Husband and having a conversation like a wife and a husband should do. He escalated to a point where it should have. You think she should have just talked to him and would have been.
Speaker 2: I love how women can just talk about this situation all calm. Imagine if the rose was reversed.
Speaker 3: We need some king calling in telling them what they're gonna do or what they would do Hello was head, Hey, my name is name by what's your thoughts name?
Speaker 14: So my thoughts has been people really think about history and in this situation, like that woman on here, that's right, Like you're not even holding a.
Speaker 13: Sound for the movie.
Speaker 14: Like the women said, esential assault, yealty, you got to allow on another man, so that makes another man.
Speaker 3: Lose, right.
Speaker 5: But you know what you also got to think about is why would you want to put your brother or your family members in that situation? Right, because you know you're selling You're sending your brothers to shoot it up, right, and if they do shoot it up and they get caught, they going to jail for the rest of their life, that's right. Or if I defend myself, they dying for the rest of their life. So why would you set your brother up and fit people that you love for that situtration?
Speaker 2: And that let's stay on with that point that woman made just down on that phone. That's why I'm telling listen to all women, but believe all proof that believe all women's statement is one of the most dangerous statements ever in the history of life. Has been getting men, especially black men, falsely accused and killed and the beginning of time.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's the six Jane? Jay? What's up? Brother Lea? He couldn't wait?
Speaker 8: Jay?
Speaker 3: What's your thought?
Speaker 10: Jay? Hey?
Speaker 13: Man? About how low you are?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 13: Stay down ten toes or you bouncing?
Speaker 3: Which we're asking you? They're gonna ask because we're asking you. You're doing his own podcast.
Speaker 13: Hey, I'm staying tan tos Dawn.
Speaker 4: Man, you a damn lie.
Speaker 3: Let's listen to Ja. You said you spent all right.
Speaker 5: So if your wife send somebody to kill another man because of an argument and she lied, you wouldn't be nervous that if y'all get in the argument, she's gonna send somebody to kill your ass.
Speaker 19: Hey, we all got we all gonna be nervous.
Speaker 14: But at the end of the day that you're gonna rap for yours.
Speaker 3: Just like a lot of women don't like Jane. I feel like he don't have options like.
Speaker 30: You.
Speaker 3: Notice I'm staying that what ain't shoot me? What's the more of the story.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the moral is doing?
Speaker 3: You got a moral.
Speaker 6: The moral of the story is if you somebody wife and you cheating and things get too intense, you can always just.
Speaker 4: Go home, go back home.
Speaker 3: Another day. Sometimes. Look, sometimes you have to learn how to de escalate. Everybody ain't tough, right, Sometimes you need to be big enough to apologize, man acknowledge when you're wrong.
Speaker 4: Man, decon, you ain't lying.
Speaker 2: Go take your ass home and project whatever pain and hurt you got on your husband.
Speaker 4: Your husband gonna be trying to figure out what he did. He's gonna be doing all.
Speaker 3: I cook for you what you ain't watch you always doing the right stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't like that you join the right stuff.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's get bright to the rumors from my hast from from my hassett and or you've gossip when chatting. This is the room of report.
Speaker 23: I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This is where the tea.
Speaker 3: Spells right, yes, on the breakfast club. Let's start with Chris Paul.
Speaker 4: Now, Chris Paul was recently waved by the Phoenix Sons.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: He was doing an interview with the.
Speaker 5: Pivot podcast and he was talking about his ten year old daughter being teased.
Speaker 1: It's tough on me, but I think it's probably even harder for the people around me, right, especially my wife. My wife is the one who has to bear those late nights those I can't sleep, and my kids, like, my daughter is the sweetest soul you're ever meet in your life.
Speaker 3: But she's at that age now where.
Speaker 1: At school kids talk crazy to her, right, So she had a little boy whatever at school that said some reckless stuff to hes, like, yo, dad ain't never gonna win no championship, right, And my.
Speaker 3: Baby is so she's special. She'll hold it together there.
Speaker 1: But when she got in the car, she called and she was upset, and I had to have that conversation with her and talk to her, you know, and tell her like maybe some people talk and some people do, but that's part of it. It's tough, man. But can't nobody ever be harder on me than I am on myself now?
Speaker 2: And I love Chris Paul and everybody at the Pivot, Ryan Clark and Fred and Channing. But is that being teased or is that just the facts of the matter right now? Well, he said, he said his daughter was not being bullied. It was just teased.
Speaker 5: He said, listen, kids, kids, and my daughter was not being bullied. It's definitely not that serious. And trust me, she is perfectly fine.
Speaker 4: Laugh out ever win the.
Speaker 3: Championship either Chris Paul didn't teach this little girl how to roast back. But we don't know.
Speaker 2: I Chris par Chrispaul is still playing. He still has the potential to win a champion.
Speaker 3: He got a chance. Your daddy don't. That's true, That is very tru a good father.
Speaker 6: He should show up at that school and play basketball with him, except for that little boy.
Speaker 3: That's the pettiness. I would That's the pettiness I would do, but bring shoes and sneakers.
Speaker 4: But like you said something that you said that I think that every parent should do. I did this with my kids. You gotta teach your kids how to roast, but not that you should.
Speaker 3: Teach you real now, you should teach your kids.
Speaker 4: You should teach your kids how to roaks, just in case of the situations like that roast it is something that's in you.
Speaker 3: But that was something like your dad. He never gonna win a championship after sports talk like that. To me, that ain't teasing.
Speaker 5: Who cared? And that sounds like something NBA and that sounds like something charlemagn would have did when he was a kid.
Speaker 2: It's not because that's a that's a whack insult. Because he could still win a championship. You wait till he retired and say your dad, he ain't never won no damn championship.
Speaker 3: Oh you would have waited.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're too early to use that one.
Speaker 5: Now, now let's talk about Bobby Schmurder. Bobby Schmurder said he's done with rap.
Speaker 30: No listen, I don't talk about no rappers know what. They're all disappointing. I don't want to be.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 3: Let me looking to the camp. We don't want no awards.
Speaker 30: We don't want to be associated with you guys. He's rappers doing all They all do the same. They cappn they be. That's the new rule. Before we talked to rappers. We want to see these childhood You know, you're rapping the first thing because.
Speaker 3: You got these kids.
Speaker 30: You got these kids following you guys. You know, and when these kids are following guys and you're rapping about these lifestyles, it's in dangerous, very detrimental.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 30: It's very dangerous to the communities that these little kids think that is going on that you did not even lift. I think rap's supposed to be telling about to go from negative to positive coming from poverty to go into riches and stuff like that. That's why I don't listen to rap. The only time I listen to the raps when I'm in the club.
Speaker 3: I don't think the same dude who said he's been selling cracks in it's like the fifth grade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think he should insult rap because we wouldn't know Bobby's murder if it wasn't for rap. You know what I'm saying. Rap is the reason we know Bobby's murder. And I love Bobby's Murder's energy and his personality. But I feel like the public isn't really receptive to his new music.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think rap kind of stopped messing with him first. Yeah, I think so he just reciprocated.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They haven't really been rocking with his new music though since. But he sounds happy though, you know, yeah, very I love that about him.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think it. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think hip hop gonna always love Bobby's murder because he gotta make story.
Speaker 3: Wanted to.
Speaker 2: Cap something that, you know, especially they think about how red and I think about how how many people we've seen the rappers turn in form it.
Speaker 4: Now, so he held it that, he shold it down and he came from the mud.
Speaker 5: He tried to bring his his crew up, and you know, he did his time, and then he had opportunity to get less time and he didn't. This man he's still tad and he had more time because of that.
Speaker 2: But you do realize the coaching don't reward you for that, right, And what I mean by it is he's been home, he's been putting our music and they really ain't really been rocking with him. So what's the reward for being a stand up guy?
Speaker 7: But I kind of understand what he's saying, like people crashing out, like these kids listening to the music and they thinking that's cool. So I understand that part of or not even that what he was saying is a lot of these rappers are not having ed like that and they don't do those type of things, and these kids are actually following them.
Speaker 4: And a lot of these rappers ain't ain't about that business, but they.
Speaker 3: Don't need to be. At this point, many great rappers we have lost to being about that about that life.
Speaker 5: Was supposed to be for entertainment purposes on but don't be about that life. I think you're saying, don't rap about that life because it's not you, and you're gonna make a kid go down the wrong take a wrong turn, trying.
Speaker 17: Like you got the what if you you're better at rapping about that life.
Speaker 3: There are certain things that we want to hear from certain people, like Pushing t will always be able to rap about the things that he rap about, certain things that I want to hear. YO gotta say certain things I want to hear Gucci say certain topics that Jesuy specializes.
Speaker 2: Well, if we stopped making rappers feel like they have to be real and said, hey man, just it's all entertainment, it'd be different.
Speaker 3: I just said the problem.
Speaker 4: Yes, we said the same thing I think.
Speaker 3: But you got street purists. People who are in the street are small one percent who feel like they represent the black male consciousness, who think that everything that a rapper says on a record has to be feel that takes away from the CREATI you got facts all day long, but then you got chance to rappers. You got rappers like nobody wants to hear how much you like cigarette. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm at Coachella. There's a there's a market for that. It is, but we're not We're not trying to hear certain things from what we have.
Speaker 6: Topics that we do want to hear from Chance the rapper, you know, the Coachella crowd, the you know, the chocolate with the muss.
Speaker 2: I feel like Bobby's murder. I don't want to talk about Rapp no more. I want to talk about the Ghetto legens. You are twentieth on Netflix.
Speaker 5: That's right, and we got our Oh we're gonna talk about We're gonn talk about that when we come back June twentieth on Netflix, eighty five South Show got a stand up, a special get it together called Ghetto Legends, and we're gonna talk about it when we come back. Based in the Ghetto, our true story. Now, today's Kanye West's birthday. Can do Kanye mix cool facts?
Speaker 6: You Yeah, start with some off late registration, No play some of the stuff. Don't nobody like play me some off.
Speaker 27: Jesus boy, here's the Breakfast on the Leash the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness, and more.
Speaker 2: Audible keeps you inspired whatever you look for check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could ever want, all in one place.
Speaker 4: Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club Morning, Everybody's dj n V, Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club, Calos Miller, nav Green are here, our co.
Speaker 3: Hosts man talk to us about that special Man.
Speaker 2: They got a big special, a big special June twentieth on Netflix, Ghetto Legends, eighty.
Speaker 3: Five South Show. Yes, sir, yes, sir. So got else you want to know? Everything every day is based on a true story. He shot laugh in the Ghetto. It was dope.
Speaker 6: Netflix came to us with the opportunity and they saw what we've been doing and just building our own market and our own brand with the eighty five South Show Live, and we put it together and we made it dope and we had the richest opening in the game. My boy nav Green, he came out there and he gave him a dope show. We got a special performance by Goodie Mob. We've had a special performance by Ridge Holmi kwn.
Speaker 3: Oh Man shot live and we shot that ata in Atlanta College Park PO Gateway. It was at Gateway or Me DC Chico. Know how many people's been here, all up every seat, everybody in the city. I thought it was I thought he was asking.
Speaker 4: How many people who attended? How many people in the.
Speaker 3: Building, you want exact number, five thousand, But it was two shows, so five times two, ten, ten thousand, all right.
Speaker 6: And then that's the thing about it, like like these networks and avenues like Netflix and the HBO, they don't know that we're going out and we're doing ten, twelve, fifteen thousand tickets in a weekend at one show.
Speaker 3: So it was just dope for them to tune in. They'd be like, y'all doing it like that. So it was cool. And now we get through the.
Speaker 4: World gets to see all international fan base about to be crazy.
Speaker 2: I mean it's already crazy because people follow y' all on YouTube and stuff like that, but it's about to be super stupid. That's what those specials on Netflix do for people, like they make you an international name.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know one thing they caterer was horrible. Nobody cares.
Speaker 4: Right there, right, no, right, I've always folked on the right thing.
Speaker 7: Who they had now Manan They was vegan for real though.
Speaker 3: Now he's a vegan. But he got vegan food. Thought nobody have like he got a recipe that he got some vegan neck bones. I've seen him some uh some vegan pork chop. Damn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, his little girl was on Instagram the other day flexing with some vegan lamb chops. I don't know who his plug is. I don't know what, like what the protein base is, but this dude go crazy with the vegan.
Speaker 3: I'm only vegan who's gaining weight. I'm gaining I'm going to the opposite. Wait, damn, Now, I picked up thirty pounds since I've been vegan. Usually the other way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're eating all that process vegan food. You gotta start eating organic.
Speaker 3: Sto like raw food. Yes, the one answer.
Speaker 4: Even processed vegan food, Man, it ain't really vegan.
Speaker 3: You gotta take the stickers off them vegetables before you eat them. How many times a week do you go to Floody Vega?
Speaker 4: How many time did we go to Floody veg?
Speaker 7: He worked there in the Yeah, I damn the U, I damn the taste test of food for hit the market.
Speaker 4: That's probably what it is.
Speaker 3: That one night staying oh man, three of them at one city That's why.
Speaker 6: It's important to have somebody like this on your team, you know what I mean? He been He been with the eighty five South Show since we first started, and it's just like I ain't even know he was out there doing it until one day I came to.
Speaker 3: The show early, and I'm like, well, the hell now doing he was after us, doing his own show.
Speaker 6: He got his own merch table, like he telling people that, you know, Like, I don't know but what he got the streets believing.
Speaker 3: But I'm not the type of friend that's gonna mess the play up. I seen him getting money, I seen him performing at all show. They have nothing to do with us, So we was like, it only makes sense to put him on all right, when we come back.
Speaker 5: He got the positive notice the breakfast slog good morning pouring everybody in CEJ and V charlamage the guy we are the breakfast Club. Carlos Miller naw Green is still here, our co hosts. We appreciate you guys to join us. You'll come back to allay.
Speaker 2: We get paid on what they we get paid on every day, paid for the eighty five Show, y'all.
Speaker 3: Got saying that we worked for at the breakfast club this week, like we was here, like y'all breakfast. We didn't even get early for breakfast. That ain't what we came over here. I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't never insult y'all by offering y'all anything, man, y'all make it too much money.
Speaker 4: Never insult y'all with that too much money.
Speaker 3: Man, at least make the offer.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 3: Let's just see what turning down. Y'all got a little money in the bust able to y'all. Now we all think we should have what should be the third person?
Speaker 9: Just Hilary.
Speaker 3: She's the best one. Like she's entertaining.
Speaker 4: The look just can't read that good, but sun that she could read.
Speaker 7: Man after y'all just gonna ask them questions y'all scared to ask, and she's gonna speak up money, you know, and she will be cussing that much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she cuts a lot, She cuts a lot her news.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, she's controversial, but I think she fits like it's not too much where like nobody would have to say, hey, jes.
Speaker 4: Talking about the I love you, I said enough on Jess.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's what we're talking about. Seen it, you know just enough. I didn't want to.
Speaker 7: Tell you about the Channel eighty five apps. We were talking about the neck Flick special, but it's you.
Speaker 3: Talked about Jess and you went to that. You did, you did. It's not not just to hate me for a day or we love just she come on shore.
Speaker 9: But we do have.
Speaker 3: Eighty five and you can you can subscribe and go to the app store and and make that a thing.
Speaker 6: Nav has a new show I've seen it called Broken Play, which is the number one sports show behind.
Speaker 3: No It's number one behind Skip, so he really number three, but it's number one if you don't because like Skipping Shannon together, so it's them then Naw Steven and Charlamagne Steve.
Speaker 4: I've seen him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been trying to explain that's the business and it's not stealing reference your work. He didn't steal it, but he didn't cite the author.
Speaker 6: He didn't know how to say your name. It's it's hard to pronounce. We call you naw because we don't know how to say it. That Nav is short for something we don't know if it's never is on the varus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what is it? He won't tell us. Yeah, for legal purposes.
Speaker 4: All right, well, well leave us. Leave us on a positive note now with two vs.
Speaker 3: Anything you believe you can.
Speaker 4: Achieve that ain't true.
Speaker 3: That is true, charlotmae.
Speaker 4: It's though, because I can't believe you could fly.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I'm not. You went too far.
Speaker 6: Man fly Once I heard dumb magic one say, hey, if the man can conceive it, then your body.
Speaker 4: Can't achieve it.
Speaker 3: That's this. It rained damn.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Love, good morning breakfast club, bitch is you're gonna finish for y'all.
Speaker 3: Done