Speaker 1: Howllo from we've been trying to reach you about your.
Speaker 2: Hey hello, oh hello there Hey.
Speaker 1: So we've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty, which like me to forge you to the I've never actually gotten past that part.
Speaker 2: That is exactly what I was going to say. Exactly what I was going to say is it's so I was immediately going to say, you're going to find that you you're going to realize that you didn't you don't have anything past that? Yeah, how do you? How does that? See?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I I I did the bit and it made you know here I am so, so there must be something else, right.
Speaker 2: Not no, not necessarily. I don't think that there.
Speaker 1: Must be no, but I hope there is.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's different from there must be.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you hope there's something. Well, so then let me ask you when you in your head, did you do you form some sort of mental scheme of how this would go down before you did it? Or do you have the idea immediately do it? Do you for you at all?
Speaker 1: I pretty much just it was. It was pretty much just Tandemouth immediately went straight to the to the phone with that one Okay.
Speaker 2: You know what. By the way, that's fine because I would rather you try it, then overthink all the different ways it could go and not and then just decide after all to not try it, you know, Yeah, because what because you learn nothing if you don't try right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, overthinking can really lead to just not doing it right, So just do the thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I'm glad you did it. And and you know, look, what was your whole thing. You were gonna do it and see what happens. And ultimately what happened is that we got to have this nice little interaction that I feel like had a good takeaway message to it. So at the end of the day it worked. If it working means that it led to something at least mildly productive.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I guess. I guess we answered the question of whether it would work or not.
Speaker 2: Sure? Sure? What did you say your name was?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well there's a pleasure talking to you, man. I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 1: Likewise, lyle good luck with across America, and thanks for doing your thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you man, Take care bye.
Speaker 3: Goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. Goes I was teaching you.
Speaker 5: Call from Tierra.
Speaker 2: Kia, Kiera. Hello is this hello? What's your name?
Speaker 6: Kiera?
Speaker 2: Hi? How are you? Kiera?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 7: My goodness, Grace, Hello, I'm good.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 8: Say?
Speaker 2: Oh my? What is can I in that?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: My goodness, gracious? I said so many different emotions.
Speaker 7: I know, I'm so excited.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to apologize for anything. Where are these emotions coming from? Let's dive into them.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 7: I called today because the kid that I know has been kind of starting with me, and then all of a sudden, I was like, hey, guess what. I have this big crush on a girl and I need your help, okay, And I was like, I don't know what to do about it because he kind of told me and he's like, I need your help, and I'm like, all right, but didn't you just asked me out like.
Speaker 6: Two days ago.
Speaker 2: How old are you, Kiara?
Speaker 7: I'm nineteen, all right?
Speaker 2: So he had wait, so wait, he asked you out two days ago?
Speaker 7: He asked me out two days prior, and then was like, Hey, I have a big crush on this girl. I need your help.
Speaker 2: Why would he do That's Stu? Why would he ask you out and then tell you that he was talking to another girl.
Speaker 7: I have, yeah, I have no idea. He was starting with me the own knights and stuff, and then all of a sudden, he's like, I'm at this party with a girl and I need your hope. I really don't know what to do. I've been loving her and we've been walking home every day from high school, and I'm like, oh, dude, you're like twenty five, now get over it.
Speaker 2: So hold on, you said, he asked you out? Did you go on? Like he said to you? He said, milady, I'd like to take you on an evening on the town, something to that effect, I assume. And then did you go then on that evening on the town?
Speaker 7: So he asked me out, and then he was like, my brother has corona maybe possibly, so I can't go out. I said, yeah, that's fine, that's cool, understandable. And then my mom ended up getting corona and I got tested and I was negative. But he said things got a little too not like he said, but I guess things got a little too busy for his liking. And he moved past it and then asked me help about this girl.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you shouldn't be at the party. Then it sounds like you should warn everyone at the party that they have coronavirus.
Speaker 7: Oh him, Yeah, yeah, definitely right. I don't know any of his friends though, I don't know him.
Speaker 2: What's your name, Kiera Caer. I don't like, I something something doesn't sit right with me about uh, this guy, this kid.
Speaker 7: Yeah, me too, that's what my mom says. I've been crushing on him for like five years now, which probably sucks kind of a simple move.
Speaker 2: But I've heard this what I've heard a lot of girls referred to guys as like the kids, like even if they're like significantly older than them. Like I have a friend who does that too, Like she says, like, I've been talking to this kid. That's the thing I've been noticing lately.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't Yeah, I don't know. I've been saying kid for the longest time, you know, I don't know. I don't know where it came from ever ever since, I feel like boy got a little weird.
Speaker 2: It's like this boy, guy seems a pro. Guy seems like the most appropriate.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, guy, I guess guy or like dude, this dude, I've been talking to, I guess, kid does seem a little weird. This kid I've been talking to.
Speaker 2: So you've had a crush on this this this for life form person thing for uh five years?
Speaker 7: You say, yeah, and before that too, when we first because we were in like this uh hangout group together. I was a little too young for him at the time, and I fully, I don't understand that, right, but he we went out to the mall with my friends and stuff, and he was like, yeah, I don't like you. And then my friends were like, oh, just hold her he and just hold her hen and I was like, dude.
Speaker 6: Stop talking about this because he's weird.
Speaker 7: And he's like, yeah, I just don't like you at all. And then he dropped me for a year and then he came out of nowhere like slurting and all this stuff.
Speaker 6: And I was like, okay, I guess.
Speaker 2: So, uh yeah, that sounds a little strange that we was hanging out with you when you were fourteen.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, it was it was a I mean, yeah, yeah, it's true.
Speaker 8: We were. It was weird.
Speaker 4: It was like this like.
Speaker 7: Teenage adolescent hangout group that we were kind of part of. She became friends through that.
Speaker 2: Uh well, Kiera, let's say, for for for for multiple multiple reasons that you have described this evening. Uh, not knowing much about this guy, I think that it would be best for you to pursue uh uh, you know, alternative relationship options. You know, you've You've presented no information that so far that makes me believe that this guy is will provide much value to your life.
Speaker 6: Right, like a cool dude.
Speaker 7: That's what my mom said too. I know, I really do. At first, you seem so cool and we're kind of clicking on all these same things, and we're like, we all we like the same things, and we like the same video games. I don't know, it was a weird thing.
Speaker 2: You'll find other people who like the same things in the same video games as you. Kiera, I do believe, but you know what, you're nineteen, you don't. I don't. I don't even worry about this stuff. If I were you, What do you do with your life? What? What about outside of your dating world?
Speaker 7: Well, I got I got laid off McDonald's, so that sucks a while ago, but nothing really. Honestly, me and my family just go out on the river. I try to help around the house as much as I could. That's not in I'm looking for a new job though, mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna go to school? Do you?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 2: You have like a thing that you want to do with your existence?
Speaker 7: So, like I graduated high school and I really wanted to become a special text makeup artist because I'm I've been working on that for years. Yeah, right, that's very cool.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool. Look, uh, here's here's what I here's let me get let me give you my vision for you, Kiara. Is you you have this sort of thing where you want a cool guy, right, But Kiera, instead of focusing on trying to find a cool guy, I think you should focus on becoming the cool girl. You know, be the cool makeup effects artist girl, you know, really lean into into that more than trying to find someone else to bring coolness into your life. Care I believe that you have all the necessary tools at hand to be the cool person on your own. You don't need another person to fill your life with cool experiences and you know all all that. So so yeah, I would focus on that, Kiara.
Speaker 7: All right, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Of course. Of course, what were you gonna say? Just now? I interrupted you.
Speaker 7: I was about to say, my family goes on a whole bunch of adventures that they take along everybody, So honestly, I just don't need somebody. Yeah, you could just go do that, beautiful.
Speaker 2: I like that for you, Kara. I hope, I hope you keep that the heart that you've got. You've got what you need already.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Of course, you have a good rest to the nights.
Speaker 9: You too, have a good night.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 9: Hi, Hi, what's that?
Speaker 2: I'm a gecko?
Speaker 9: Yes you are.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 4: My name is.
Speaker 2: Sandra, Sandra like Cassandra, No, just.
Speaker 9: Sandra like Sandra D.
Speaker 2: Sandra D.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? Sandradios? I kind of have no idea what you just said.
Speaker 9: I said I was watching a new boss Baby movie.
Speaker 2: I have a new boss Baby movie. Yeah, how is it? Is it any good?
Speaker 9: Honestly I stopped watching because you started streaming and interesting. Yeah, I mean it didn't hold my attention, but it definitely helped my three year old attention.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest, I'm truly truly honored to uh be hold your attention more than the Boss Baby movie. Because I'm just a dumb guy. I don't have anything and they have got like a whole movie studio over there. So you know, I really feel like you switching on this instead. The boss baby is a is a victory for the little geck.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I suppose. So you have a toddler you say, yes, and a seventeen year old and an eleven year old. I'm kind of a old lady.
Speaker 2: Interesting every So you have a seventeen year old and eleven year old and a toddler?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 2: How did it end up that they were so far apart? They all from? Can? I I know how willing to answer personal questions you are, but at any given time you don't. You can, you cannot. But I'm curious. Are they all from the same guy?
Speaker 9: No? No, no, no. The two older ones are from my first marriage, and so this little guy, he's from my new one. That's all.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Are you do you still keep in contact with your your sons, the parents, your son's father.
Speaker 9: Well, no, my little guy, I'm with his dad. It's the girls, my daughters that I mean I have. I have to talk to him every once in a while. But it's I don't know, it's whatever.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 9: It's not like anything crazy. I don't have any drama, which is nice.
Speaker 2: That's good though. It's good to have a drama free relationship with your children's father.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it is, because I see some pretty fucked up ship on the internet. I'm part of this like stepmom group and there's a lot of fucking crazy ass people. Yes, they're crazy.
Speaker 2: Is it like a Reddit group or a message board or something like that. A Facebook thing.
Speaker 9: It's a Facebook thing. It's called a am I allowed to say the group name?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 9: It's called Unapologetic step Mom Group. And so I joined it because I do have a step son with my new with my new guy, and you know, just for support because I've never I've never you know, obviously I've never had like step kid before.
Speaker 4: Go on some like.
Speaker 9: Tips and stuff that really all I do is go in there and complain about about like the birth mom of their step kids and really how yeah, And so I mean to be honest, I mean I should I shouldn't really be in it, but I do. I do love. I love other people's drama. So I guess that is something thing tonight that excites me is is other people's drama as long as it's not mine.
Speaker 2: Interesting so when you say you shouldn't be there, do you mean to say this group is not giving you any actual value in terms of how to be a better step mom. But you just look at it because you you you like being a third party observer of the drama.
Speaker 9: Correct, Yes, So I don't have any drama to contribute, I guess to the group. So I'm just an observer, a lurker.
Speaker 2: Really, you know, there is I hate to say it, because in a perfect world, we would all just be grateful, you know, we would all just kind of block everything out and stay on our lanes. But there is a lot of, uh, there is some value to be gained in, uh you know, looking at other step moms and going, you know, what I got going on not that bad compared to uh, what I'm saying on this crazy Facebook group.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Just give me some hope that you know, I'm doing the right thing, that we're in a good in a good place with everything versus those other crazy people.
Speaker 2: Can I ask, what is at least you don't have to give me the number one, but maybe something among the craziest things you have seen in the stepmom Facebook group.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, I Honestly, I don't even know where to start. It's just a lot of it's just a lot of craziness, especially when it comes to people's like court dates and them asking for like advice about what they should do, like in terms of you know, like keeping track of like the text messaging and like screenshots and stuff like that of what the the BM is what they call the birth mom. But anyways, it's just like a a bunch of stuff like that. I can't really I can't really pinpoint like one crazy thing. It's just it's just a lot. It's there's a lot to choose from.
Speaker 2: It's it's the vibe of the stress of them having to keep such perfect track of all these text messages where you're like, I'm glad I don't have to do that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it gets pretty great. A lot of petty people, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: You have a good relationship with your son's birth mother or or.
Speaker 9: Your daughter's birth mother, No, we actually do. She is super cool. She's actually on my on my son's emergency contact list for his little preschool, So I mean she is somebody that we I mean that I have to see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm sure it sounds like you're the only one in that Facebook group that has their their son has has the birth mom has the BM in in their emergency contexts.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think so. To be honest, I don't really. I mean obviously though the people. I don't know if there's other lurkers like me who just like to read all the craziness of it. But maybe there is some other normal people on there. I haven't seen any seen it, but who knows. Maybe, but maybe you're.
Speaker 2: So this chat. Maybe there's other people who are like someone else has found this crazy stepmom group and for them I hit you up so you guys can talk about it. Okay, Well, thank you so much for calling. What did you say your name was?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, what was it?
Speaker 2: I said, thank you so much for calling. What did you say your name was?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: My name is Sandra, Sandra. It was a pleasure speaking with you. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 9: Thanks you too.
Speaker 11: Get Paul from Bananas.
Speaker 2: Bananas? What you're on the thing?
Speaker 5: Mom?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 10: What was going on?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: When everyone you're dead? You said? Can you turn off your stream?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 2: I'm wondering how, but I wonder if I'm gonna be still saying that a year from now, if I'll have fixed that a year from now, or if I'll still be could someone hold me accountable to fix to fix my phone line system at some point?
Speaker 10: Do you have someone in your personal life that could do that?
Speaker 2: No, everyone in my personal life is busy. Everyone in my personal life has elected to do realer things with their life, which I am okay with. I understand that.
Speaker 10: I mean, you're comparing again that right, You're what you're doing is pretty vital. I wanted to say d MT doodles, but saying bananas over and over again, it's like much easier.
Speaker 11: So what I've wanted to say d MT doodles, but saying doodles that that's that's my Instagram.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I asked you if you had tried DMT and you said no, So I guess that's my main.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you had. By the way, are you on d MT right now? You You don't sound definitely not okay. Have you been on d MT in the last like twenty four hours.
Speaker 10: No, No, it's been a few weeks since.
Speaker 2: I that's the dimension, since you left the dimension. Yeah, you sound I I want to put my finger on it, but I know I'm not going to hire. There's I don't know. But I mean, here's the thing is, I don't know you, so to say that you sound weird right now, I have no.
Speaker 10: Heart I don't have my heart rates like ninety or like one hundred right now.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're nervous, fair enough. Yes, that's interesting to be because you know, you look to leave the dimension mentally. Yeah, it sounds to me like it would be a very nerve racking experience.
Speaker 10: Would you not have most the most Yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: Calling an internet echo man seems like it's a few tears below that in terms of uh distress it might induce. So I'm surprised that you're nervous right now?
Speaker 10: Okay, Well, can I explain that real quick?
Speaker 2: I would love for you to explain that, for like.
Speaker 10: The past seventy two hours, I've had nothing to do, so I've been rewatching your old streams or not rewatching. I had never seen them. I've never seen them, so like I'm watching them for the first time and so like you, you have been my life for the past three days, dude, And so I'm still nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And is it weird that you've been because I'm interested. So it's it weird that you've been listening to me for the past seventy two hours and now we're like talking on the phone.
Speaker 10: I mean, I was like, I'm going to talk to him one day, and I've called like I don't know, twenty five times tonight and I was like, Yeah, I'm gonna go, I'm going to talk to this this awesome human who does it weird service to our community?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I always say, because here's the thing. When I listen to shows like Desire, if I were listening to my stream or like some like call in thing or whatever, even a game show, I feel like if you listen to her or watch it that much, at some point, you're going to go You're going to think in your head about what you would say or what you would be like if you were on the thing you had to I did that happen? Did you ever think, like, did you ever like come up with a fictional scenario like what would you say if you were on the phone? Yes, And I'm now curious, how is the reality of your call matching up with that schema that you set.
Speaker 10: Well, I didn't anticipate the physiological reaction I would have to talking to another human of course, so I guess my delivery has been a bit delayed by five minutes. And yeah, that's my question.
Speaker 2: It sneaks up on you, dude. I hate it's so annoying. It's the most of not it's it's an obnoxious thing where you have a You're like, I'm gonna go do this thing, and you picture in your mind you doing it the way that you talk, the way that you come off, and then you get there in reality, and then all of a sudden, you're the body starts your heart exactly what's going on, Your heart rate starts going, You speak slower because you're nervous, and you're like, fuck, I didn't back to this into the best part of the plan. And then it's three.
Speaker 10: You all off and you live forwards and learn backwards. Mister kick. You said you said something the other day, and when I was listening to your stream that it's important to feel nervous, like my life is exciting enough to feel nervous, and I was like, that's so facts fair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to take my own advice on that, dude, I really do.
Speaker 10: It's hard, it's it's practice. I think it's not. It's not something you could just realize that and put into action. It's like, maybe it takes a while, but yeah, infinite patience is not virtuous.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Also, also, everyone twenty one plus should try d MT. I have to say that while I'm here.
Speaker 2: What is it like? Can you not be eighteen? Oh thought I thought DMT was wholly illegal.
Speaker 10: It's been decriminalized in California and Oregon. So if you're twenty one, you can possess it, share it, smoke it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you can't like set up a like dm you know, DMTD DNT Emporium.
Speaker 10: Yes, I can. I plan on it one day. Yes, to experience molecule, extract the molecule, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: My house just started flickering and I'm afraid that my WiFi is going to cut out. So I wanted to make that clear, but I want to I'm sorry. What were you going to say?
Speaker 10: Thank you for the clarity? First off? Yeah, I just planned to spread the molecule as much as possible before I die.
Speaker 2: We never got to this point. I forgot what I was going to ask you. You said you left the universe and you were going to explain that, and then you got into how you were listening to podcast. But I want to hear your explanation of you leaving the universe.
Speaker 10: Well, you take a very small amount of this substance, like tiny, like on top of your finger. Now I'm out, and you vaporize it and you take three big hits and then you're asleep for ten minutes, and your third eye, which is I feel like it's you where your energy is then directed at like a forty five degree angle out of your head into another realm. If you get there, if you take the full three hits, and then you burst into another realm, and there's beans there. They're showing you weird shit and talking to you, and they're kind of annoyed sometimes that they have to stop what they're doing to deal with your energy. And they're always like, here, we're here to show you stuff. Here's all the knowledge, and then you forget it all like a dream, kind of ten minutes later in your back sober Dober. We make it all the time, and our lungs and our brain. And doctor Rick Strassman out of New Mexico did studies in the nineties dea sanctions, so there's plenty of research on it and it's file available. It comes from within.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like it sounds like like it's the way that it is experienced is very similar to just a really intense dream.
Speaker 10: Yeah, like instant dream. But like dream is all of this reality. You don't experience nothing of this reality over there. It's all foreign and it's perfect, and it's machine. It's there's no yeah, there's no faults. There's no faults here in this reality. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I want to try psychedelic drugs very badly, but I just am not. I've never done like acid or shrooms or any of that stuff because I'm not. I'm not at the point where I want to yet, but I eventually would like to because I because here's the thing, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I believe you you know what I mean, So I want to see it for myself.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's it's your birth right.
Speaker 2: What's it's my birth right?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 2: Do you do you believe that it's everyone's birthright.
Speaker 10: To see this genuinely? Because it comes from the ground. I mean, it comes from it comes from the the rock we're floating on. It's in thousands of living plants and animals. All you have to do is extract it. And it's in you right now in very small quantities.
Speaker 2: So are you saying I'm hoigh right now?
Speaker 10: No, And I appreciate your sentiment saying you want to try psychedelics. Yeah, that's very cool. I was hoping that was your thing. I was hoping that I try it.
Speaker 2: But you know, here's the thing is, you know, I'm you know, can at times. You know, I mean the same as everyone, you know, be a little anxi, just be a little overthinking, be a little too deep into my head, and that happens. You know. I like to smoke weed to relax, but when I smoke too much, I go deep into my own head and I don't like that that much unless if I'm in the right sort of mode for it. And I feel like these drugs, psychedelts, they're just like, hey, you know, when you go into your head when you smoke marijuana, let's drill into the center of the head.
Speaker 10: Pour buckets and buckets of it. Yes, it's definitely weed times of me, but it's only ten minutes onlike mushrooms or acid, which are like hours, twelve hours, eight hours.
Speaker 2: That's another thing, is like it's only ten minutes. I could do ten minutes. I got ten minutes, dude.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's very It's like, you know, the most intense, the scariest ten minutes of your life. Yeah, beautiful as well, of.
Speaker 11: Course, definitely.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say one thing, you're a good advertisement for this. You should They should pay you. Whoever makes money off of the empt you should be like, are something I do?
Speaker 8: I do?
Speaker 10: Yeah, there are people who I study it constantly in Canada and San Diego and Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're a good salesman. I hope that you're earnings off of all the DMT that you're getting people to smoke.
Speaker 10: Yes, I don't care about that. I want the collective energy to like be awakened, so obnoxious watching all the people not Yeah, anyways, beautiful.
Speaker 2: What did you say? Your name was?
Speaker 11: DMT doodles, DMT doodles, mister kick.
Speaker 2: Well, you're gonna thank you so much for calling in man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 8: All. From Quinn.
Speaker 2: Quinn, Yes, Quinn, we've talked before, haven't we.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, could you say that again?
Speaker 2: We've talked before, haven't we?
Speaker 12: Uh No, I'm just Quinn.
Speaker 2: That wasn't really an answer to my question, but I also kind of think it.
Speaker 12: Was it was hard to understand. Sorry, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Phones, man, what about them?
Speaker 12: I feel like they could be better. I feel like there's more we could do, make the connection a little bit better person to person. You know, I always, ever since I was little, I've always had an issue with just not being able to really understand what is being said through the speaker.
Speaker 2: You know, ever since you were little, you haven't you've had an issue understanding phones, No.
Speaker 12: Understanding like the person's voice coming out of the speaker, Like I have a hard time understanding what's being said.
Speaker 2: Are you having a hard time understanding what I'm saying right now?
Speaker 12: No, right now, it's good. But what you were saying originally whenever I first got online, that's I had a hard time with that.
Speaker 2: Mmmm. Okay, So so this only applies to the beginning of phone conversations, but it slowly fades away as you get deeper into the phone conversation, I believe.
Speaker 12: So, you know, I've never really thought about it really hard, but I think I think there is something to it.
Speaker 2: What thrills you?
Speaker 12: Honestly, those roller coasters on in the background. I haven't been to six Flags in a long time, and seeing these videos has really taking me back.
Speaker 2: M what is it taking you back to?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 12: Six Flags used to have a branch out in Houston, Texas called Astro World, and I think they closed that down and I was like seven or eight, and several of the roller coasters on there are actually reminding me of a lot of the rides that were out there. So you know, it's just bringing back a lot of memory of a summer out with the family in the real hot Houston heat and just you know, going around on rides and having the time of my life, you know, as much of a time as a five year old kid can have.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, Zilling, have you had fun like that? Since I don't think so. No, How does that make you feel?
Speaker 12: It feels like, you know, I need to get out there and do something. I need to look for that thrill.
Speaker 2: What do you think you might find it?
Speaker 12: I don't know. I recently moved out to North Carolina and I'm kind of looking for things to do. There's a place over here called the Whitewater Center where they do Olympic trials. They've got a zip line out there that I'm thinking of getting up on.
Speaker 2: Ooh is a zip line and camp be an Olympic sport.
Speaker 8: Is it?
Speaker 12: No, it's a meant for like whitewater rafting kind of stuff. That's the main attraction there. But they've got some like you can do some kayaking, They've got ziplines, They've got all sorts of things out there.
Speaker 2: Okay, a zip lining sounds like it would be fun, but it's a very short experience. You know, it's not going to solve all your problems getting on a zip line. I know that from experience. You get on the zip line, you go across the ocean or whatever, you go across the lake, and then you know you still got to go to work tomorrow.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you know in that moment, in that moment, everything melts away.
Speaker 2: Hmm. Okay, so you're going to go to this Olympic Trials zip line thing and what else? What else would you like to do to bring more thrills into your Life's.
Speaker 12: That's a very good question, And honestly, I think I have to think on that a little bit because you know, right now, it's like I'm just trying to make ends meet work, you know, take care of my relationship, got a fiance hopefully going to marry in the next year or so, because you know, pandemic and everything. Got to make sure that the whole family can come out and have fun. So yeah, I've I just got to reflect on that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Mister Dick, How did you meet your fiance?
Speaker 12: So we met at a coffee shop. I was working there and then she came in and she was dressed in a way that made me think she was into girls and not into guys. So I just kind of was like, you know, I'll never have a chance with her. But then one of my coworkers ended up befriending her and she was like, Hey, that guy thinks you're cute. And then my coworker was like, hey, she thinks you're cute, and then we started talking, so it went from there.
Speaker 2: That's nice. That's cool. I love stories like that, you know. I feel like today most people they meet through the apps or something like that. It's cool to, you know, meet people in parson like that.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: And well, what was her reaction when you told her that you at first thought that she was into girls?
Speaker 12: She said, yeah, I kind of get that a lot. She it was just at the time she had a shorter hair and was dressing in some like plaid and stuff. She likes to call it a grunge fashion. So it's just kind of a little bit less feminine. I don't want to say masculine, but just a little less feminine.
Speaker 2: Feminine is would you consider now let me ask you, would you consider yourself to be grungy in any way, shape or form? No, they are, you know, ripped jeans. It's funny because you don't sound like it at all. You kind of sound like you wear glasses.
Speaker 12: Oh, I actually wear shirt and I am wearing a button down shirt right now. Got it from the Van Storre, so you know, it's a little more stylish.
Speaker 2: You don't sound like you have any like tattoos or piercings or anything like that.
Speaker 12: Nope, not yet. Hopefully I'll get a tattoo one.
Speaker 10: Of these days.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna get a tattoo of?
Speaker 12: That's still up in the air. I'm still looking at my options.
Speaker 2: What are the options you're looking at?
Speaker 12: I was thinking maybe something a little more you know, traditional, some you know, a traditional kind of tattoo. Definitely not going to do anything tribal, since I'm still working in coffee, kind of stereotypical thing is to get a tattoo of a coffee plant, so like the cherries on the stem with some leaves, and you know, I could get something like that.
Speaker 2: I'd find it funny that because you work at a coffee shop you want to get a coffee plant. That seems like like if an Amazon worker wanted to get like a box.
Speaker 12: You know, if an Amazon worker wanted to get a box, that's, you know, go for it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 12: Maybe Jeff Bezos got has a box. You never know, he's got the smile on there for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you think you think he has a box tattooed on his ass?
Speaker 12: Yeah? Yeah, absolutely, and his new girlfriend is probably loving it beautiful.
Speaker 2: Would you say your name was Quinn? Quinn? Good luck with the engage. How are you gonna propose everything? Do you have a thing you're gonna do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 12: I actually already did propose. So she was really into uh, she said yes, of.
Speaker 2: Course, she said she's really into frogs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so I asked her, will you share my lily pad with me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: That's cute, that's very cute. Well, I wish you a lily pad full of uh love and coffee and uh punk rock my friend.
Speaker 12: Thank you?
Speaker 4: You have the trick call from will Oh?
Speaker 2: Is it Can I call you Willow? Or is it will oh Oh?
Speaker 4: It's will oh oh for the last name.
Speaker 2: Okay, how are you doing, will good?
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 2: Uh not too bad? Will? How old are you?
Speaker 9: Dude?
Speaker 4: I'm like twenty I kind of stopped counting after twenty one.
Speaker 2: Really you stopped counting?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, still have birthdays, but the number age doesn't really matter, right.
Speaker 2: This is such an interesting philosophy. I've never heard from someone who does not count their age, or at least keep track.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I forget all the time. Actually, I always think I'm like twenty four or twenty three.
Speaker 2: Still, you know, I like this because you're not defining yourself by your age. You're just living life at your own pace. That's smart.
Speaker 4: Yeah, AG is more of a mindset.
Speaker 2: Really, Okay, what age do you feel as though you are? Having not kept track?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess I still feel like twenty three.
Speaker 2: You feel like you're twenty three. There's really and nothing is Look, you said you stopped counting when you were twenty one, and you think you might be like twenty five.
Speaker 4: Definitely four or five.
Speaker 2: There's really not that big of a fucking difference between any of the ages in your early twenties, like three, It doesn't matter, you know what. You're kind of selling me on. I might try to forget my age. That'd be difficult. This is the thing is, it's this is a difficult thing to do retroactively because I'd like to forget my age, but I don't think I can.
Speaker 4: It was just, you know, stop counting from there and then in a few years you won't even know anymore.
Speaker 2: Interesting. That's a good idea. I'm gonna take that. Will I have a question for you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What thrills you?
Speaker 12: What thrills me?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, I just did skydiving. That was thrilling.
Speaker 2: You went skydiving, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Out of a real plane and everything.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad you went out of a real plane and not out of a was I don't even know what's the alternative. I guess you like a magical pixie comes down to Earth and grants you the power of flight, and then you fly up into the air and then the pixie turns it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I uh, that was the alternative, but it was too expensive, so we just went with the you know, the plane does sound expensive?
Speaker 2: Does sound very expensive? Okay, so you went skydiving? What what what I mean sky diving? For the record, I would never ever do that. Props to you for doing it. I would never do that. I'm curious what compelled you to want to go skydiving?
Speaker 4: You know, I've always wanted to. It was kind of on the list. It was, uh, my sister's graduate from high school, so it was on her list too. And yeah, you know, when someone I never thought I would say this, but when someone says, do you want to jump out of a plane? My answer was yet.
Speaker 2: So it was it was primarily your sister's idea, and then you hopped on.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, but I tried to do it prior to COVID with another friend and then you know.
Speaker 2: That happened, right, You said you always wanted to do it? Can I can? I like know why you wanted to do it?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: What about it sounded appealing to you?
Speaker 4: It's thrilling.
Speaker 2: Do you consider yourself a thrill seeker?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean who doesn't like to be thrilled?
Speaker 2: Right? Some you know, some people don't like to be thrilled a lot of people like to sit at home and read books. A lot of people are kind of nerds.
Speaker 8: It's not.
Speaker 2: I guess I suppose. So everyone has their own definition of thrills.
Speaker 4: And the second reason is is because if I'm ever in a plane and need to jump out in an emergency, now now I know what to expect.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what to expect if you have to jump out of a plane with a parachutes.
Speaker 4: Right, so I uh oh yeah, and some rushing guys strapped to my back.
Speaker 2: Right, you got to do it next time without the guy. Don't do it without the guy. That would be terrifying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if I need that much practice.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm glad to hear that you didn't die.
Speaker 4: Glad I didn't die too Well, before we.
Speaker 2: Go, tell me what's your now now that you've skydive, Because here's the thing about thrills, Will, is that you know, uh, the effect can only last so long, right until you have to get the next hit, you know. So I'm wondering where where do you think that that next hit of thrill is going to come? Will?
Speaker 4: That's a really good question. But I actually have a question for you I want to ask before we go here, Why Why is your faith not painted red? It should be red? Right for a tongue, because you're inside the mouth.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for calling. Will I hope you have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 4: You too, Thanks guys.
Speaker 2: Hey, folks, this is Lyle here with a very quick message, just letting you know that this podcast does not have any advertising in it as of this very moment, but if you would like to support and make it easier for me to do more therapy Gecko in the future, you can head on over to Patreon dot com slash lyle forever and for only five dollars you can make it a heck of a lot easier for me to put this whole shebang together. That is Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. You also get access to exclusive streams exclusive GAK content. You also get access to the exclusive Gek Legends discord Patreon dot com slash Lyle forever. All right, back to the calls from Nick.
Speaker 4: Tick Nick.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, Hello, Nick?
Speaker 8: There you are.
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 9: Nick?
Speaker 2: Can you turn your stream off?
Speaker 4: It's off or smuted?
Speaker 2: What are you doing right now? Nick?
Speaker 8: I'm watching you.
Speaker 2: Before you were watching me?
Speaker 8: Uh smoking weed? Hanging out.
Speaker 2: How high are you right now?
Speaker 8: Not very.
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Why are you not very high? Did you not smoke enough weeds?
Speaker 8: No, it's just very consistent, So it's not like a big deal, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Interesting? All right, So you gotten to that point in your weed smoking career where being high has become sort of like a default state for.
Speaker 8: You, right exactly. It's like twenty four to seven, So it's kind of it's not like it's not for fun anymore.
Speaker 11: It's kind of interest.
Speaker 2: Interesting. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 8: Oh, it's miserable and it's expensive, but uh, it helps with other things, so I need it kind.
Speaker 2: Of Is it like a medically prescribed thing?
Speaker 8: No, but it's essentially it's essentially what I'm using it as.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to like a therapist or a real person about this?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I have a therapist. Actually.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I'm what do they when you talk to them about this, this dependency? I'm curious what do they say to you?
Speaker 8: Well, she was actually not too against it, which I was very surprised at to begin with. Yeah, I was. I was pretty shocked, Like she doesn't encourage it or anything, but it was very uh, you know, it was very like, well, maybe if you just tried to slow down, or maybe if you just tried this before you tried smoking and things like that.
Speaker 2: So so you said she wasn't like, I mean, she obviously didn't endorse it, but she wasn't as appalled by it as maybe you thought you would be, yeah, like at.
Speaker 8: All, Like I would even be like, I'm like, I have some otandi now in the session, and she's like, yeah, I understand, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Well I almost feel like that is part of her job is to uh not. I feel like if you if you shut up to a therapist and you tell them something and they went, wow, that's pretty fucked up.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly, they're supposed to feel normal. I guess sure she did.
Speaker 2: A good dog. So she was saying, maybe you should do this instead of this or or something like that. What was she what was she trying to say you should do instead of smoking weed?
Speaker 8: Just like healthier habits when you uh make me, you know that like help with my like mental health issues, so like you know, maybe calling like my mom up or spending time with my pets and things like that. Or there's some of her suggestions that I remember, m hm, do you.
Speaker 2: Ever get really high and ped a dog?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: It's pretty cool, it is pretty.
Speaker 8: Cool, But I don't have a dog and a cat.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, unfortunately. Do you not like your cat?
Speaker 8: I do, but I wouldn't. Who wouldn't love a dog?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 2: Right? Right?
Speaker 5: Hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Okay, So she tells you to call your parents, play with your call your mom.
Speaker 8: But I also feed a lot of strings in my neighborhood, so she'll say, play with your your pets or your cats in general.
Speaker 2: That's cool, that's cool, alright, all right, suicide from smoking weed. I mean, what do you do? What do you what else do you do? Nick?
Speaker 8: I kind of do whatever I can. I kind of have an interesting income or ways of making money and things like that. I don't. I don't tend to conventionally stick to like nine to five.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you do you do you mind sharing? I'm curious to hear what.
Speaker 8: It's more just like anything. So I live a very low income lifestyle. I live in like a studio apartment in a very bad neighborhood. And I don't drive a car. I don't, I don't have I don't need much, so I don't need to earn much, so I just do like little things. My main source of income is I started like a clothing resale business from like this stores and stuff like that, so I do that a bit. Or I'll pick up like shitty jobs for maybe a month or two, Like I just picked up one at a dollar store. I just started there. So I'll probably do that for like maybe a month or two and get a couple of tay checks, and then I'll probably quit and go back to doing this. I just needed, you know, some extra money.
Speaker 2: I like that. I think it's actually I'm actually way more impressed whenever I hear people who are like, yeah, I live in a less nice place in a less nice part of town, but I but I live by my own schedule. I'm always way more impressed by that than someone who's like I got a whatever million dollar mansion or some shit.
Speaker 8: My goal is to work like as little as possible, and I have like really bad depression or anxiety and like some other mental health issues and like a sleep disorder, so it's really hard for me to work. So I really try not to hold a like a regular It's hard for me to be somewhere at a certain time and like, you know, just like work for somebody else, because it's like committing eight hours to something can be really tough for me. So I just like I'll do bullshit jobs, like I said, like a dollar store, where like someone's not really expecting too much of me, and I can kind of bullshit throughout the day and sit on my phone and like I even walk home on my break and smoke weat and walk back and don't even notice this. And then like I even do other things too, Like my girlfriend, uh has like a porn type thing, so she'll sometimes pay me to do that, and I'll get money from doing that too.
Speaker 2: She has a porn type thing. She has an only fans or something.
Speaker 8: I said, yeah, yeah, but it's it's essentially bigger than that. But yeah, it's like that's the biggest the easiest way to describe it. It's very like mainstream now. But she's been doing this for a couple of years.
Speaker 2: Can I can I hear more about this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, of course, I'm very open about it.
Speaker 2: So your girl, this is your girlfriend pays you to be in porn.
Speaker 8: With her essentially be like, so, I don't know how much you know about only fans or it's like I said, it's pretty mainstream now, so it's like pretty like everyone knows what it is, right, But I guess there's different ways to make money on the platform, which that's fun. But uh so sometimes she'll just need a mail because most of her stuff is solo anyway, so sometimes she'll just need a male counterpart for maybe a video idea or something that we might come up with together, and she'll literally just pay me a percentage of the sales, or she might just say, hey, I'll give you this much, or like she just might help me with my rent that month and say, hey, will you help me make videos this month and I'll cover the two hundred dollars you need, And I'm like, hell, yeah, of course. She's actually cool, so it works out.
Speaker 2: Well, that's cool as shit, getting paid money to have sex with your girlfriends.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's kind of that's kind of the best part. Unfortunately, I guess there's some issue with onlyfrans right now, with having multiple people on it. So now I have to register with the site and like go paperwork. So we had to take down all the videos of us together and it's all solo right now, and then I have to get all this paperwork figured out and do it all again. But you know, it should be back to normal, but it kind of cut my income down a little bit.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm right, they have to make sure that you're over the age of eighteen pretty much.
Speaker 8: Well that's the idea. Yeah, yeah, but I don't know, there's no problem before and we've been doing it for you know, a while, and now all of a sudden, it's problems. We need to take down on the videos and it's going to take months to get like like I feel a passport.
Speaker 5: And all that for you.
Speaker 2: So I'm curious. You said that this isn't just only fans. When I said it was only fans, you said, it's a little bit more than that. What how I know that she's I know you you expressed the fact that she's been like doing this a long time, But yeah, what is it about her operation that makes you say it's like big, bigger than like just you know, running and only fans.
Speaker 8: I guess just because she was doing it like before only fans doing a thing, she was making a living out of it somehow, and like selling content online and so like this only made it easier for her. But it's more than you know, it's it's more been just like uploading pictures and videos to only something given paid for it. It's what interaction to and like uh, like constant conversation with people and like people buying you know, gifts or whatever and wanting something right some sort of interaction back from it.
Speaker 2: I've always wondered with like the huge Only Fans creators because I know that the part of the Only Fans I've always was a part of the Only Fans is like, you know, it's the pictures in the videos, but then there's a whole other part of the like you know, i'll chat with you thing. And I was wonderful the for like the huge ones where it's like it is, there's no way, like there's so many people who it can't possibly be.
Speaker 8: Then well that's that's what always blows my mind, is how many people are willing to do it and like willing to spend money on it and things like that and the But I've been you know, I've learned a lot in the process. I know, in her a couple of years now and I've i've like she's taught me a lot about it, and it kind of it opens your eyes to how like just horny men are in general, and like how many horny men there are in the world, and that they're willing to pay a lot of money for like things they're kind of ashamed of, so you can exploit that for a decent paycheck.
Speaker 2: You know, you should ask her if if she would pay you to respond back to some of those messages as her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I've tried, even though it's exhausted, Like that's got to be the hardest part of the job.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's just like you know, just like.
Speaker 8: Hundred thousands of men like messaging you every day and like just wanting all different things and asking all different questions, and you can only imagine, Yeah, it gets pretty nuts.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing, Like if it's thousands and hundreds and it's like how how can it doesn't even seem like it's possible for it for to be her personally answering it's pretty good you have. You'd have to like start it, you'd have to.
Speaker 8: Like she's I guess that's what I think. Like the most popular ones, the most popular accounts that you know, like she shows me in relation to her and things like that, is like they're they're very engaging when they try to engage with those fans as much as like the highest accounts talk with their fans as much as possible, and they they they have like meetups and all different things and maybe maybe custom videos. And yeah, it's a huge, huge underground market with all different kinds of stuff going on and different levels and fetishes and things like that, so it goes all different places.
Speaker 2: Damn. Well, it's cool that she is cool that you're getting involved.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's definitely something I've always been interested into. So uh, it's it was a it was an easy stepping stone for me to get into it, and I've always really enjoyed it, so it works out.
Speaker 2: Well, do you enjoy like the performance on camera aspect of it?
Speaker 8: Yeah, there's not too much on my end, to be honest. Usually I'm I'm more of a prop than anything. So it's really it's easy. It's more just like easy. Yeah, stand here and and yeah it's that's not too bad. I wish I could do it full time and not after work ever. Again, that would be a dream.
Speaker 2: Well would you say your name was Nick?
Speaker 8: Nick? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well Nick Man, Look, it was a pleasure talking to you. I I wish you the best of luck. I hope that, uh, you know, I hope, I I it sounds like you're doing good. I wanted to tell you one thing I appreciate by the way. I know that you're having a hard time. I know that you're you've been dependent upon we, but I appreciate that you're doing something about it. You know, I'm.
Speaker 8: Probably it's been you know, it's been a rough I'm I'm really I'm working at it, and it's it's been. You know, every day is a struggle growing up.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to hear that you're at least struggling as opposed to giving up.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Well, I've been there too, and you know, I'm glad. I'm glad I'm not there either. So but uh, this is my first time actually watching and calling into so thanksfully, you know, picking up and talking to me. It is really interesting, of.
Speaker 2: Course, man, thank you so much. You have a good rest of the night.
Speaker 8: Nick, Yeah, you too, brother, Thanks a lot.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing I would know, I don't. I don't judge people for I try to do this, people for any of this, any of this ship, and I don't. But but like if you're a guy messaging one of the huge ones like you, how can you like one of the like pages that has like a lot of people uh uh messaging the girl. It's like, how do you not? Like I'm wondering do they know that it's not the girl? Because if if you're like, I don't know, like one of like the huge porn stars and you got like an OnlyFans where like you message people back, there's no way that they personally answer like the ten thousand messages that they get. I wonder if those guys know or maybe they do know, but they just like in their head they think they pretend that it's that it is the person.
Speaker 11: From Jackson.
Speaker 2: Jackson, Lyle Jackson. Haven't we spoken before?
Speaker 10: No, not even once?
Speaker 2: Not even once.
Speaker 11: Nope.
Speaker 2: Well, goddamn, what's up with you?
Speaker 13: I'm watching Big Hero six?
Speaker 2: You've been watching Big Hero six?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's one of my favorites. It's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you've seen it before?
Speaker 11: What's that?
Speaker 2: So you've seen it before?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you watch a lot of movies that you have seen already?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm I don't know. I don't really go out and watch new I don't know. It has to look really good. There's not really many race new movies that come out.
Speaker 2: I don't think you know. I'm with you, man, I don't even know. I genuinely, I mean, this is gonna sound funny, but I truly do believe it. Why the fuck do they still make movies? There are already so many movies. How could anyone, I mean these movie executive business people, How could anyone scroll through Netflix and HBO and Disney and how could anyone scroll through these massive libraries of movies and go, we need more movies. It's impossible to me.
Speaker 4: What's your favorite? Gone?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't watch movies, man, I I I actually don't. I really I watch fucking South Park reruns and uhs.
Speaker 11: What about TV shows?
Speaker 12: TV show Watcher?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'll watch like, you know, adult Animation Ship occasionally, like while I'm eating the sandwich, but I don't really like sit down and like watch the new whatever Game of Thrones, eric Andre. I do like the Eric Andre show. Eric Andre show is pretty good, but A big fan of Aquatine Hunger for Us I watched, I like. I like. One of the fun things about this is that by the time I'm done with this, it's like one a M and one a M is when the actually good shows are on adults. You know, it's just Family Guy reruns until then. But fucking Awkuarity and Hunger, Forest Rocks, all sorts of stuff, all sorts of stuff.
Speaker 13: What was the question seeking? I'm sorry, I totally forgot.
Speaker 2: Jackson.
Speaker 4: Listen, don't get thrails you.
Speaker 2: Nothing really, nothing thrills you.
Speaker 13: Nothing throws me.
Speaker 2: Do you wish something thrilled you? Or are you okay with being unthrilled?
Speaker 13: I wish something did, But at the moment in life, nothing does.
Speaker 2: What do you do all day?
Speaker 11: I work?
Speaker 13: Graduate work?
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 2: What do you work? As?
Speaker 10: Wok at you?
Speaker 12: Ps?
Speaker 2: That's a little thrilling. If if you if like a dog were chasing you because you're like the mailman and you were doing like I'm a mailman, you're a dog. Were you chasing me kind of thing?
Speaker 13: Would that would that would be thrilling?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 13: That would pretty fun.
Speaker 2: If a giant, twelve story tall dog opened the crushed open the roof of the took off the roof of the warehouse and then started chasing you and like picking your guys up and eating you, would that be thrilling?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 13: That'd be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: It'd be cool.
Speaker 13: Yeah, would you think that would be cool? Oh?
Speaker 8: If you want.
Speaker 13: Picked off by a twelve story dog?
Speaker 10: What kind of dog is it?
Speaker 13: Is it like one of those ugly, white.
Speaker 10: Crusty dogs.
Speaker 2: Y god, I hate those dogs. I hate I hate the tiny dogs. That'd be terrifying if a tiny dog became huge and started, uh picking me up and pick picked me up and ate me. Yeah, I would not be thrilled by that. I mean, I'd be thrilled by that, But thrilling does not necessarily equal pleased. Yeah, all right, So your life is not thrilling. You work at ups? You wish it were thrilling?
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 2: You wish you had my life?
Speaker 4: What is.
Speaker 2: What do geckos eat?
Speaker 13: I think it's some like cocky ages I ate.
Speaker 2: I eat a lot of stuff. I hate that junt gully worm thing I eat that.
Speaker 13: Okay, does Rhode islant any fun? Let's come out there.
Speaker 2: I've explained this a lot before, and I can explain it again. But I do not live in Rhode Island. Then this is not my personal phone number.
Speaker 13: Well i've ever been.
Speaker 2: I have not. If these live shows go well, though, I'd like to do something in Rhode Island. I might not do I was looking today. Boston is pretty close to Rhode Island, so maybe lose something there, but pass through Rhode Island. We'll see.
Speaker 13: I got you, Well, what you going to? Another color? More interesting?
Speaker 2: Well left trying to be thrilling man. Yeah, you have a good rest of the.
Speaker 13: Night, you too, Love you.
Speaker 2: Too, baby.
Speaker 8: Pull from Cameron, Cameron, Paul from Carter.
Speaker 3: Okay, hell.
Speaker 5: The phone line, hold up, what.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're talking to me?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I heard Cardonal on my stream.
Speaker 1: Fuck me like a cartoon.
Speaker 2: Fuck you like a cartoon, like a.
Speaker 1: Fucking Looney tune.
Speaker 5: My man, Oh my, I've been watching the stream for a month, and this is the first night I tried to call in. I've been I've been the fucking weird ass and kylash.
Speaker 4: On the track.
Speaker 5: I got some get business for you, man.
Speaker 2: You've got some Gecko business. Okay. I saw someone in the chat mentioned that they had some Gecko business.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 12: All right.
Speaker 5: I don't want to disrespect you. I respect what you do so much.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I love your stream. I love your podcast man. I so I've been listening to your podcasts for months. Like I said, I heard the thing about the Brazilian girl who she was like, I really want to do a podcast or something like that, and you were like, do it, man, you can talk to people in the Spanish country. I was listening to the one dude about how he was he didn't have any memory, he had short term memory loss, and he just did you were talking to him about, you know, living the moment and shit. And I've been really lost the past year, man, I've just been like really depressed, really not even getting into it, you know, I've just been really in a bad state, and I've been trying to think of a podcast. I've been trying to think of something, talk to other people and stuff. And like I said, I respect what you do so much, man, and it's so like you just talking to people. You just get into no random people, not even really giving advice.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I have a formal, a formal, like, you know, a request to you to maybe extend the Gecko family. I don't want to disrespect you. I don't want to try to rip off a thing or anything. But like I said, I've been trying to come up with a podcast or something like that, and I really would like to not not give people advice, but converse with people and try to get out there more and just try to meet people, but not really through a first person way. And I was just saying, if you had any advice for me, man, and like I like I said, this is the first time I streamed in, and I was telling myself, if you pick up, this is divine intervention. So man, I just I really appreciate that you picked up, and this is this is it?
Speaker 2: Of course. Man, Well, I want to say something for you real quick, expanding the Gecko family. Here's the thing. First of all, I don't know, I don't know what specifically you're asking, but I will say this. I've had a lot of people message me and say, hey, can I have your permission to do a call in show? I don't want to be ripping you off. And I exact all them, well I say all of them. I'm like, I, in no way, shape or form even kind of even slightly at all whatsoever, am even close to the first person to do a call and show. I do not own in any way, shape or form the calling formats.
Speaker 5: I agree with that completely. But here's my things. Like I said, I don't you're the question right now? Is what thrills you, right sure, And what thrills me is being able to being able to connect to people, being able to relate to people, being able to meet random people and hearing.
Speaker 10: Their thoughts and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: And that's what I feel like you do. And the only thing I like, I said, I felt like, this is the first time I'm actually calling a stream I've been watching for months, and I felt like, if you picked up, it's divine and revenge. And that's like I said, I don't want to disrespect anything you do or anything, because I don't want to try to come up with a character and come up with a talk show or whatever and rip you off and stuff. And that's why. But that's the thing. Here's something you wanted to come out. Here's said, Like I said, you doing what you do inspire so many fucking people. Man, so many people right now are looking at you and they're wanting to do what you do. So we're just looking for a little advice and not any disrespect.
Speaker 2: That's trying to say, I appreciate that. Here's what I'll say is that this idea that like you coming up with a character and doing a show is like you can't copy me. And I'm not saying that is in like you do not have my permission. I'm saying that is in like you cannot in the same way that you so humble.
Speaker 5: Man, you're a fucking novelty right now.
Speaker 2: No, but here's let me hear for a second. You you there's all this is gonna sound cheesy, and people have been telling us this since we were in kindergarten, but it actually has a lot of truth to it, which is that you No, again, it's gonna it's cheesy. They told us to it in kindergarten. You actually are special, regardless of like. That's the That's what I've learned is you go through the like in kindergarten, you think you're special, and then you get into what the real world as they call it, everyone tells you're not special, and then I and then we I have emerged only and I'm like, oh, actually everyone is special. So you can only do what you do. So you actually can't copy me because I can only do what I do. And you know other people have calling shows they can only be themselves, right, so for you to you have to do whatever your thing is. Like you you, I'm not saying you can't do my thing is in like, you don't have permission to. If you want to, if you wanted to go put on a gecko costume and talk to people, you can do it. But it's it's it's not you, like who are you? You know, I'm what I'm saying here, you have to find out what your thing is. And it's cool that you're like, I think it's great that you're inspired by you know this, and I'm i'm i'm, I'm, I'm very happy to hear that. But you got to find out what your version is, your way to interact with people people, And some advice I could give is like, you know, everyone's gonna menum on me, but I don't give a shit. Is you know, making TikTok content, you know, putting yourself out there on the internets, because that's to me the best way to communicate with other people. But I don't know, I would just try try stuff, you know.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, you're right, and now you have any idea. That's what I was kind of getting at that I don't want to come at your thing or anything, but that's what I'm saying. I had this idea, like in fucking December, and I was like, I was gonna have this podcast. I live in Atlanta, and I was gonna walk around Atlanta and I was just gonna talk to random people and be like, how are you doing today? And I was gonna have this podcast how are you really doing? And what do you really feel? And I picked up on your thing you started in like June you said and stuff, and I just felt like for a couple of months, like, oh damn, it kind of beat me to the punch.
Speaker 2: No, hold on, I'm gonna drop you. Hold on, Okay, what you did? First of all, you should absolutely I did not beat you at any Okay, here's this is what I'm saying. Though I didn't beat you to anything. I can name, I can literally name. I can probably name ten fucking people who fucking go out onto the street and talk fucking Kyle Mooney, August, Jimmy Kimmel, fucking.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 8: But what you feel?
Speaker 9: So many people.
Speaker 2: There's a kid on TikTok he goes up to people in there. Everyone's fucking talks. You have to listen. You have to listen to me. No, no, but you have to listen to me. There's a thousand people who do the thing of going to talk to strangers, whether it's over the phone, in person, or with guests. But you know why there's somebody because it doesn't fucking matter because you are the only one that can do it in your way. And it sounds cheesy, but it is actually the truth. Who were the only ones that can talk to strangers in your own way? So no, so I didn't beat you to jack shit. You know you should go and do your I think it's an awesome idea. I think you should totally do your thing because you have you I can know. I can tell you haven't your way, like like you have this fucking way that you come off this persona, this thing whatever, Like lean into that and see who's attracted to it. So I think you should absolutely do this podcast you know that that you want to do where you go off to random people. Do it. The I didn't beat you to anything. The idea of talking to strangers, either on the phone or in person has been done eight thousand times, but only you can do it the way that you do it, So you should do it. I didn't You're not ripping off anything. Go do your thing where you talk to strangers in person. I like that idea. I think you should go do it.
Speaker 5: Shit, I mean, I really don't know what to say to that, because like that's what I was expecting. You know, you're always wanted to expect what you like kind of want to hear. But it's just like like you said, I have my you say, I have my own thing, and a lot of people are trying to figure that out. And like I said, I'm coming from a point in my life where I'm just really really like it goes beyond explanations, where I'm just really lost. And that's where I feel like I'm so delved into what do you think? To where I don't want to rip somebody off, but I wonder, somebody, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: What are you doing tomorrow?
Speaker 5: Go make make make hours, make hate and I'm just make just.
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Cameron?
Speaker 2: Cameron? Cameron, dude, I'm telling you right, I'm telling you right now, go make the video. Don't think about it, you go make the video. That's that. That's that's your hardest part is because here's the thing. Going up to strangers and asking them how they're doing is very hard. It's actually way harder than what I'm doing. I'm actually what I'm doing is actually made way easier by the fact that people are calling me, so I don't have that whole thing of, like, you know, having to put myself out there and go off to people. That's a that's a that's a challenge. But that's the thing is I almost feel like you can't be afraid of that challenge, and this is what you want to do. You have to accept that and you have to go just do it. So just go do it, Cameron a video belt.
Speaker 5: I felt kind of nervous about it, and I felt kind of reluctant about it because, like I said, I felt like I was going to try to Like like I said, I've kind of felt like a lot of people beat me to the punch, and I feel like I was just going to kind of try to figure things out, rip off a bunch of other things until I figured my thing out. But I guess that's probably.
Speaker 2: Cameron worst case scenario. Worst case scenario. Maybe worst case scenario. Maybe you fucking do it, and then the first few times you do it, you're like, oh, I sound a lot like this other guy, doesn't. You will eventually come into your own voice you just have to do it. That's your problem is you just have to do the thing and then figure it out later. Don't think about the thing if you had the idea, and to Sadber, don't get into your head about oh I ripped this guy off or I sound too much. I just keep doing it. You have repetition. You just got to keep keep doing it. And by the way, if you keep posting it on TikTok, eventually something.
Speaker 10: Will yeah the algorithm.
Speaker 2: So keep doing That's all. That's all I tell you, camera is keep or just do it and then don't stop doing it. That that's the only way to do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I guess that's pretty much it. Yeah, well shit, I just want to say before we cut this off. I feel like everybody cut this off, but I just want to say, Man, don't ever say again that you're not a real therapist. Don't ever say that you don't know what you man, what you tell people like I said, you are such a humbling and I know you said it before. You don't like to be a a like modest appearance or whatever. Man, but I guarantee you, man. I just listen to your stuff to night and I know for a fact, because I hear the stuff that you tell people is what I would want to here if I was in that situation. Man, And you really help people. You are a therapist just because you don't have an agree you know what you're fucking talking about, man, and just you listening, just you being there, it helps a lot of us.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: And like I said tonight, you picking up right now means so much to me that I just took the chance tonight. And Man, this answers my blessing. Are you gonna the video I'm gonna make. I'm gonna I will send it to you if I will DM.
Speaker 2: You tomorrow, DM DM me the video. I'll watch it. I'm curious.
Speaker 5: It might be terrible. I'm gonna just I don't have any equipment or anything, but i'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna you know what you do have the equipment you have the cell phone you're calling me on right now.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, I'm gonnake the murder downtown tomorrow and I'm gonna try to keep you on my blessings man, because I really appreciate this.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you so much. Camera, I appreciate it. Send me the video.
Speaker 5: Put everybody out there. Man, I love you so much.
Speaker 4: Mister g.
Speaker 2: Night, you better make the video pull.
Speaker 9: From Leah Leah, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: My god? I actually god, holy shit, I'm awesome.
Speaker 2: You're awesome.
Speaker 7: Heck yeah, I am really?
Speaker 2: Why Why are you awesome?
Speaker 6: Because I'm talking to you?
Speaker 2: This is what I'm talking about. It's easy to talk to you because you already know who I am. If you were a stranger and a man in a gecko costume just came up to you, and you would, you would not. You would be confused. That's why it's way now. You would. You'd be confused. The thing I think you would. I think you would because you seem like you've got a good energy. You seem like you're receptive to things like that. But I wouldn't know that before I approached you. I cold, you know, right right.
Speaker 6: That's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: Going tonight, you know, it's gone good. I'm having a chill time.
Speaker 5: Leah.
Speaker 2: You said you work at an animal thing. You said you you said that you are an animal. You're a giraffe. What kind of giraffe are you?
Speaker 6: I am not a giraffe?
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 8: I go to anime.
Speaker 6: Conventions no, no, but I do foster dogs with a local rescue.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Interesting, I want to start with the anime conventions. You go to anime conventions. How what's the last anime event you went to? I assume that they all got canceled.
Speaker 6: Yeah, God, it's been a while. It's been like at least a year.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm since since?
Speaker 6: What since the last convention I've gone to? Is that like a water park. It's called Kalahari. I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Know what that is? At a water park? Yeah, that sounds rad.
Speaker 6: It is and they have good, like mixed drinks, so it's pretty chill.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you're just getting drunk at a water park. And there's not a whole lot of anime involved.
Speaker 6: There's there's actually a lot of anime. I mean, it's like a big convention.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Do you have a favorite anime?
Speaker 6: Oh God, that's so tough. I really like my Hero, but like, I feel like that one's kind of mainstream. But I like code Gios too.
Speaker 9: That's another one.
Speaker 2: Coke, coke, cocoa puffs.
Speaker 6: No code Gios, what is that? An have like weird names? So code Gios is, like I don't know how to describe it. It's so hard to like describe anime person because like you have to like actually watch it.
Speaker 2: Do you consider yourself a wi.
Speaker 6: A boo eh, not like a total weave?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? So here's what I'll ask. What percent do you have a life outside of your fan you're you're being in an otaku?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean outside of like anime. I like I said, I fought their dogs and I'm a domestic violence advocate, so.
Speaker 2: Advocating against right, yep. Good.
Speaker 6: I hope victims of domestic violence get out of situation. So that's like super cool and a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: Is that would you do like as a career.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, that is my career.
Speaker 2: Nice? Nice? Nice? Is that something that you've wanted to do for a while?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, it's like my dream job.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. You sound like you got a good life. You sound like you're chilling honestly, Lea, thank you, Leah. What thrills you?
Speaker 6: What thrills me? I guess like going out and like getting clients from like their domestic violent situations and then like bringing them to our shelter.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, I thought, you know when you told me about this job. I assumed it was more of a of a phone thing. I didn't realize you were like going into these situations.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: Well, we do take like hotline calls too as well as well. Under my grant, I can go and get victims from their situations and transport them to shelter.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that sounds like a like a good you know when people are talking about the police alternatives type of thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I have. I've had like the SHAREFF come with me once to like one situation. But is what it is?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean that sounds like, you know, I'm very curious about this because these sound like very dangerous situations to go into.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's usually pretty high lethality.
Speaker 2: So just like concern you.
Speaker 6: Sometimes all depends on the situation. Really, do you like like we safety plan, we safety plan like before we go in to the situation. So like, if I know the abuser staying at that house, I'll have an officer come with me.
Speaker 2: Right, So do you I was gonna ask it, do you have like team of people? Like do you go with multiple people? I mean I can't assume that you just go by yourself into one of these situations.
Speaker 6: No, it's usually just me, unless if, like I feel like it could be a dangerous situation. I mean they're all like dangerous.
Speaker 2: But right, that's crazy, right, you just go completely by yourself. I mean, have you ever had to, like, you know, I assume that a lot of these situations don't end without you know, someone putting up some sort of a fight.
Speaker 6: No, I've never had anybody like put up a fight because most of the times, whenever, like I go and get the victim, it's usually like the abusers at work. Oh okay, And then the one time, like an abuser was actually there, he was like disabled, so wasn't too big of a deal.
Speaker 2: Nice. Well, I mean, look good on you for embracing those those tough situations. That sounds very scary, but also sounds very rewarding to be able to help people, you know, very hands on like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it definitely is. It's an exciting job.
Speaker 2: Now, So what how how long have you wanted to do this? How can I ask? How old you are?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm twenty three, okay.
Speaker 2: So you're still pretty young. Yeah, damn, that's that's that's a pretty wild thing to be doing as a twenty three year old. I'm not gonna lie, it's pretty pretty intense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's totally worth it.
Speaker 2: How long have you wanted to do this?
Speaker 6: I've wanted to do this for a long time. It's like a really long time, like since I was in college.
Speaker 2: Does it ever get difficult for you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean there's always clients where it's just like really hard to hear about their situations or sometimes like you'll get one that just hangs up. Sometimes they call back, but sometimes they don't, depending on like how long the abuse as hanging around.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 6: I had one client be like, oh no, I don't want my cars extended warranty.
Speaker 2: Right because because the guy probably heard her on the phone.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she just like pretended like I was one of those weird salesmen, so right right, it worked out.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, man, is that like, uh, it's I'm so focused on like the fact that like, you know, you as like a young you know, I mean it sounds like you're probably probably recently out of college that like they send you into these like sort of dangerous situations. Yeah, I'll be good on you for good on you for for handling it. That's cool. It must be nice too, because a lot of a lot of jobs. You you do things, but you don't really feel like you're like doing things you know right. This is one where every day where every time you do something, you you actually did something right.
Speaker 6: Like I couldn't imagine doing anything else.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Helliah, you sound like you have a very well rounded life. You got the anime, you got a good job.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, don't get me wrong, Like I've been through my own ship, but you know who hasn't.
Speaker 2: What's next for you? What's what's the next big lofty goal of what's your name again? Leah of Leah?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Next school is to get married to my fiance and I don't know, live my best life.
Speaker 2: How long have you been with your fiance?
Speaker 6: Oh? God, like three years?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah? How'd you guys meet?
Speaker 6: We actually met at work, not like my current job, but whenever I was back home, like g to my degree. I was working at CBS as a farm tech and I met him there.
Speaker 2: Is he also into the anime stuff or does he go like have fun at the conventions. I'm gonna stay home from that.
Speaker 6: No, he's he's the big nerd. He's a bigger nerd than me, So that's good.
Speaker 2: That's Leah. The more details you gave me about your life, you know, the better, the better it sounds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we like hockey too, so you know, well it was.
Speaker 2: It was a pleasure talking to you, Leah. I hope you have a good rest of the night. And congratulations on living a meaningful life.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I hope you have a good rush of your night.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much of course, have a good night, Leah.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 3: What a person them repeat cat goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. The repeat can goes doing his eye who's teaching you to housing your life? But he's not really an expert.