Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: We come with things that we've got planned, and then every now and then we're sort of putting a pin in those things to handle whatever happens in the moment. This is right now Claire reaching out to us and basically saying hey hi, hikay hi and saying hey hi, I basically, are you bombed at your maid of honor speech?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I feel terrible.
Speaker 6: My maid of honor speech bombed. The wedding was this past weekend, and she's my best friend from college and we're super close and it was such a perfect wedding. But I just bombed. I don't know what to say. I made a joke about her being an ugly kid, which is like a running joke.
Speaker 5: Between us, but no one laughed.
Speaker 6: Well really, yeah one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah those. First of all, I'm sorry it went that well. I mean, there's two schools of thought here. One is you're close enough to that person to have fun with every component of that person, Like, for example, It'sistney Tanya. We work together every day. We don't really get offended by anything that we say to each other. It was the same with me and Kelly RiPP but we didn't have any because we were close. We could, you know, as they say, whind each other up or have some fun. But in this situation, it's almost like, because you're front and center, because you're the maid of honor, you want to limit the risks in that category that you take. And it sounds like you went for it. And there's nothing worse than that feeling. We've all been there of crickets.
Speaker 5: I just feel like, I'm so scared if I ruined her wedding.
Speaker 6: And I know like I'm not the center of attention.
Speaker 5: But I just it went on too long. It was just bad.
Speaker 6: And they're leaving for their honeymoon tomorrow and she's not answering any of my calls or my text.
Speaker 3: You have to make it up to her about how the rest of the wedding go, like did you guys have fun afterwards?
Speaker 1: Was there dancing and all that stuff?
Speaker 5: She just avoided me all night after that speech, and I need to help.
Speaker 2: It's in your head, Claire, maybe a little this is in your head, like she didn't avoid you. She's getting married, she's celebrating, she's off to her honeymoon, she's not If I get married, I'm not responding to tany and siciny the day after.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I am all night the wedding night, she didn't talk to me all night, like she's my best friend.
Speaker 7: She's mad. You have to make it up to her.
Speaker 2: But it's also a narrative you could be creating because you feel bad about what you did.
Speaker 7: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 1: Make it up to her right now on the air.
Speaker 5: How can I make it up to her?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: What can I do?
Speaker 2: What's her name?
Speaker 6: Audrey?
Speaker 2: Audrey? What a beautiful name. What would you like to say about Audrey as if you were giving a speech? Make it quick though, remember short.
Speaker 5: Audrey have known me for so long, And whatever I say, please know that it's kind of stupid and it's not that serious.
Speaker 8: And I love you.
Speaker 2: Now. I'm gonna take this. We're gonna send it to you. You can send it to her wherever she is and have her listen to it in a PDF. Because your heart's in the right place. I think everybody can sense that a PDF.
Speaker 1: We will send you the audio clan f m P.
Speaker 2: Three whatever I can't. Yeah, well they will keep that as a difference.
Speaker 3: So they're gonna die because she's going on her honeymoon. That's to waste the money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't do that. But your heart's in the right place. We've all been there and bombed in a speech. We know the feeling. And thank you for calling the tune up.
Speaker 1: I think this is cute that you called us.
Speaker 2: We'll send you an app. Okay, m P three app mark you know, an app and all boards, bulletin, all points, bulletin. Yeah, let me grab Dylan real fast here. Dylan has an issue at eight hundred five to one to two seven. Good morning, Dylan. How are you.
Speaker 9: I'm doing well, sir.
Speaker 2: How can we help you about your girl friend? What's the issue? All right?
Speaker 9: So me and my girlfriend moved in together, I want to say two years of dating, we finally moved in together, Okay, and she moved into my place with her dog, which I know she had a dog all the time. That wasn't a surprise to me, but I was always able to leave and I didn't want to deal with it. So when the dog recently got sick for some reason, because I'm not used to having a house where I need to keep everything clean, I leave stuff laying out. There was a pill laying out, and the dog took and ate the medication. So this takes us to a whole new store, running to the emergency room. She's fine, just letting you guys know. But it cost two thousand dollars to get her stomach pumped, and she expects me to pay for half of the bill. But it's her dog. That's the only thing that's bothering me. It says. It says it's our dogs. Now, that's what she keeps trying to tell me. But I've had nothing to do with this. We went out.
Speaker 2: Medicine was it?
Speaker 9: It was my medicine.
Speaker 1: Okay, why was it out?
Speaker 9: It was literally, I think, like an addol or something like that. I've left it sitting on the couch before I knew it. It turned around she was using it as a chew toy, the medicine bottle.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it's a big bill. Yeah, it's a big bill. I do understand the our concept when you're with someone you care for a pet together. I get that. At the same time, you're still with her.
Speaker 9: Though, right, I am still with her. Yeah, But I'm just caught on spending so much money when I'm just getting used to moving in with her and her dog is Well, I'm not a terrible pet owner. It's just this caught me by surprise. This being this much cost them that much.
Speaker 2: Well, that is an expensive vet bill. My suggestion would be to have a real conversation about what the expectations and the relationship are in general. But it sounds like you know we haven't done that. I agree, Well, there's some things that need to be cleaned up. If you feel like this kind of thing is going to continue to happen, you need to be clear with how it's going to be handled. But I'm sure anybody would want to split that kind of a bill.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that really has brought me a lot of perspectives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I haven't.
Speaker 9: Want done that on the bill. But at the end of the day, when it rains, it pours, or you saved money for a rainy day. Okay, that's exactly what I need right now.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, good luck having a conversation. But I think I have some real clear conversations about expectations in that relationship. Well, I get it, it's our pet. Let's share this. It's out of nowhere. It's something that provides us love and happiness makes sense.
Speaker 1: And he should just be willing to split it. It sounds like it was kind of his fault.
Speaker 2: He made a lot of faces. I didn't hear anything out of your mouth. You've had a lot of faces.
Speaker 7: Because I don't know what you said that was so that like really jolted him, but like you really gave him this like light bulb moment.
Speaker 2: That he knows to get out of the room quick while he doesn't even.
Speaker 1: Know what it was. Like, Bye, okay, good.
Speaker 2: Good bye, good one anytime. Okay, so get ready, tany you're gonna do your sixty second exercise. Hey Grace from Ralph's burbank. How are you hi?
Speaker 5: How are you doing great?
Speaker 2: It's Ryan Seacrest here.
Speaker 10: Hi.
Speaker 2: Hey, So Grace, do you call your story grocery store or a grocery store?
Speaker 10: It's a grocery store.
Speaker 2: So it's a grocery store.
Speaker 11: Yees, grocery store?
Speaker 2: Think not a grocer restore?
Speaker 7: No you heard her?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, ye Grace?
Speaker 2: Is it Grace or Grace? I go? Uh okay, all right, well, thank you. It's a long story, but thank you for clearing it up. All right, Ralph says the deals.
Speaker 3: I honestly believe it is an east coast, west coast. It has to be because MICHAELA is from Rhode Island and you're from kind of east coasty east coast.
Speaker 2: George's on this.
Speaker 1: George's on the coast.
Speaker 2: It has ocean shoreline on these cases. You were there, you.
Speaker 1: Visited, Hello, Tanya.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, oh my gosh, we have to keep you. Yeah, it's not through hour fight first of all. Second the coast. No, all right, so here is your topic sixty seconds. You can't use filler words. That's the game. No no, uh no, like we all did it. Your turn before we go, and then the weekend can start for us.
Speaker 1: You can do this.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna pee my pants. Can you just give me the word?
Speaker 1: Tanya?
Speaker 2: Weddings go.
Speaker 7: Weddings are so much fun. I love weddings. My name is Tanya, and I love weddings. I've been too many of them. I hope to have one someday soon. They are on my vision board. They've been on my vision board actually for my twenty twenty three vision board. There's a lot of wedding inspo. I have some butterflies and some beautiful flowers, and I love hearing people say their vows to each other and I feel like the oh, oh, all right.
Speaker 2: You gotta start over right. The next topic divorce, No, you can't fight it. Oh.
Speaker 7: So Ryan talks about divorce a lot and how it's fifty new interruption, sir, thank you. This is my sixty seconds. My name is Tanya. Hi. I love weddings, which is the antithesis of divorce, which I hope, which I on never doing in my life. And Ryan seems to think that they are fifty percent of marriages and in divorce.
Speaker 2: But I think that.
Speaker 7: Stat is changing, continuously continues to change and go down. So people are getting divorced less and less in life because people are getting married and enjoying their partners and really working hard, really working hard to have a beautiful marriage. And marriage consists of communication between two people, and when they're communicating in a lovely way and listening to each other, there is synergy.
Speaker 2: And it's the irony that divorce was the word that took you the whole way through or.
Speaker 7: A like I was sweating so much, I just couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: All. Right, here we go. So if you're single and you're going. I'm single, but it's something else not My fault might be your job. These are three jobs that they say people think would not be fun to date. They think a vote of date. Yeah, these are unfund people based on their job, they say in this little research, a flight attendant or a pilot. That seems strange because flight attends are always nice, but they're.
Speaker 7: Always gone focus, They're always gone. Oh god, it's likely.
Speaker 2: Because pilots are disciplined and you know, they got to be focused, and flight attendants are personable and free flights. That's that's questionable for me. They say truck drivers too, because they're never around.
Speaker 7: Yeah, never round. That's the bingo.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what this is about. And chefs, long hours, weekends and holidays, those are the most Yeah.
Speaker 1: But you're married to a chef.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's very romantic. It's kind of hot, all right. Today's quote don't ever be ashamed of loving the strange things that make your weird little heart happy.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Haven't I seen somewhere that they say, if you beware of anybody's name that starts with the.
Speaker 1: Jake, Yes, we did that as a hack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jane and m I mean it's very stereotypical. But the reason I bring that up is Mikayla from the back room, who's going to come on here now, is one of the few staff members that is still single, has not found the love that Tanya has found to brag about, and we're very excited for that coming up. Tony, what happened? What was that look for?
Speaker 7: Because I just noticed three of these guys' names start with the Jake.
Speaker 1: We just said.
Speaker 7: I didn't see the names this whole time.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's Jake, there's Justin, there's Jack, there's Taylor. But Mikayla. I guess your question is why do they chatting? Then vanish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll ask me a question.
Speaker 11: I mean it's the beginning of a conversation, so it's kind of like an easy answer.
Speaker 3: They'll ask me how I'm doing, Alison, you know, I'm doing good, had a great weekend.
Speaker 7: How how are you doing?
Speaker 1: And then nothing? What am I doing? Well, let's go through these in dissect.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, who I'll be Who's gonna be Mikayla, I'll be Jake, Mikaylain this one? All right, Who's how did this thing start? Tell me explain this he liked her photo? Okay, so I liked your photo.
Speaker 1: Start a chat with Jake. That's the operators, Tanya, start the chat with Jake.
Speaker 2: That's you, Jake, No, okay, Hey, how was your Monday? Ben?
Speaker 3: Hey, Monday was good. I've been visiting my fam with week, so it's been nice. How's your week going?
Speaker 7: Impression?
Speaker 2: All right, that was Jake. Here's let's try Taylor. Here's Taylor. Okay, but like photo.
Speaker 7: Start chat with Taylor.
Speaker 2: Hello with five o's how are you? Hey?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good, having a chill Monday. How's your day going so far?
Speaker 2: Brilliant response, brilliant love it, having a chill day, not too much, easy going, not to be interested. Perfect, He says, that's good. It's been crazy moving my recording studios soon. I'm trying to wrap up everything.
Speaker 1: Oh nice? Where are you moving your recording studio to blank?
Speaker 7: Spanish?
Speaker 2: I almost feel like Taylor, goodbye. That's like too much information, Taylor, and I only all the stress if you tell me your life is too crazy. Next, let's start Justin. Here's Justin.
Speaker 7: Okay, start chat with Justin.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's your top three favorite places you've traveled to?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is tough.
Speaker 3: London is one of my favorite places, so that number one again type oh, Paris has recently earned a top spot, and probably Italy, how about you?
Speaker 2: I love London, studied abroad there, so it'll be special to me. I have to go with Japan and Norway for me.
Speaker 3: And then this is where I think Kayla kind of loses him.
Speaker 1: She does three bubbles, like three.
Speaker 3: Different conversations in a row, and Dame, I studied abroad in London and go back there every year. That was the first one. And I've been to Tokyo and thought it was one of the coolest places I've ever been to.
Speaker 1: But we'll never go in the summer again. Way too hot, loll And then here's another one. Never been to Norway but would love to. How's that?
Speaker 2: Or a Polish that?
Speaker 7: And then he leaves the chats over.
Speaker 2: Why the three different individual bubbles of I.
Speaker 1: Just felt like it was too long as one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just I mean, look, it's all to all these guys. Their loss. But any conversation I'm realizing that starts, just starts in general, can go the wrong way. I mean, what is the right way to do? It? Just has to be the right person, not really the right chat.
Speaker 7: You can't say the wrong thing to the right person.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 7: You can't. My first conversation, my first message on Hinge from Robbie was like riddled with misspellings and wrote it no.
Speaker 3: True, that was all Kanya and I came in and fixed it.
Speaker 7: The message he sent me was like riddled with grammar and like it was like how are you this weekend? Like I missed the stuff and so it's like, you can't say the wrong thing to the right person.
Speaker 1: These guys are just not it.
Speaker 2: Don't don't lose sleep.
Speaker 7: You did nothing wrong.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe there was something with Justin because you guys both studied abroad in London.
Speaker 2: I thought, all right, huh, how is Paris? Where'd you go to Paris? Last year?
Speaker 1: We went to a wedding in London and then we.
Speaker 2: Just jumped on the train. Yep, your star went it's in underwater train. In case anybody, I just wondering, let's get Justin here for a second date update. So Justin, I want to drill down for a minute some peace of mind. So you Sai, where you go out with somebody and they blow you off and you can't figure out why Mediana actually could use a second date update here too, exactly, but we're gonna go with justin right now. So you met this girl in college, right yep, and then you went on three great dates since give me the time spin here. You met, you didn't go out, and then you reconnect.
Speaker 12: Yeah, acted one of three great dates, two hikes, a movie. You know, I was deep into planning date four, and then she suddenly stopped responding to my text.
Speaker 2: Three dates and a Houdini is strange. What was the third date? And give me the last few minutes of the third date? What was the vibe? What was it? What were you doing? Yeah?
Speaker 12: So that was the movie and we had a great time, like good vibes all around, and it seemed like, you know, there wasn't anything mysterious. She seemed to be happy, and uh, you know, left it at that. But I was totally blindsided. I thought date four was the sure thing.
Speaker 2: Hmmm. It is strange because you would think somebody have the courtesy, especially knowing her for that long exactly to give you heads.
Speaker 12: Up, right, Yeah, we both went to cal State Long Beach. Uh, I know I know someone on her floor. We hung out in the group a few times, like this has been a long time, I'm coming and we Actually the whole reason why we reconnected was I was in security at LAX and she looked really familiar, and I could tell she thought the same about me. So we started talking and figured out how we knew each other. Exchange numbers went out three times, progressing beautifully. Now she's not responding, so and I don't want to like overtext.
Speaker 2: No, we want to find out on the air. Okay, hold on one second, Justin, we're going to get into this. He's got Monica's her name, he's got her number. To the back room.
Speaker 1: The second date updates go either way.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they find them romantic that they did this extra gesture to try to get them back.
Speaker 2: So in other times it's the end.
Speaker 7: I'd find it romantic.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't tany would know me.
Speaker 7: One out of three not bad.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, we'd like two out of three if their listeners considered like, we'd like two out of three listeners to be listening to this. So Justin's on the phone in Long Beach. Listen to this. We are in the middle of a second date update right now. This is something that we would never do. Tanya do it. Sissy and I would never do this, but Tanya would, and so we're doing it. You know, if we were listening and someone else was hosting, I don't know that i'd want to know on the air why someone blew me off. But Justin can't figure it out. Met this girl in college. They go out a few times, go out three times. Actually, he says two the dates were hikes, then the movie, and so three total, and he's planning the fourth and then come. I don't know where she blows him off, but three dates is a lot and is so let's find out from Monica, who's listening, what the deal is. Justin, be very quiet. I'm gonna bring her up now. Okay, here we go. That's good, we found her. Hey, Monica, good morning. It's Ryan Seacrest. You're on KIDSFM with us. Good morning. I said that, but good.
Speaker 5: Morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: I'm pumped to talk to you named Tanya here with me. Yes hi, Hi, So pardon our intrusion, but we're talking about a dude named Justin that you met, maybe in college, and went out with them recently.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, what about him?
Speaker 2: What do you think what about him? Do you like him?
Speaker 4: Yes, truly, Like he's great. He is so cute and but like you said, like we met each other in college. That's crazy, what a small world.
Speaker 2: So how have the dates been with him?
Speaker 4: You know, we had a really great time, Like we we first went to we went on a movie, we went on some hikes, we went to dinner, and it was just I don't know, it was just it was all really awesome, but.
Speaker 10: I don't know, I just kind of moved on.
Speaker 1: So oh, like moved on with someone else.
Speaker 4: No, No, not really, It's just I I got a vibe from him.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 10: I don't know it's gonna work out.
Speaker 2: Just give us a little specificity on the Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, so we we went to go see this movie right that we saw Immaculate and fyi's super creepy but whatever, and he paid for the ticket and which great, was really nice, and then he was like, it would be nice if you helped for the snacks, So you know, I mean, that's fine, Like I don't I don't mind to do that. But then it got me thinking. So our first two hikes or sorry ever two dates were hikes, and then we went to wabble grill after one of the hikes, and then he then mowed me his half.
Speaker 1: Wait, like I don't know he was a venma request.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well like like he didn't like. He then mode me like I paid.
Speaker 1: For it, Well you paid for it, God it got it okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which no big deal, but he m then he was like, well, you know, I got to say for half of this, and then.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It just seems kind of like one of these guys it's weird about money, and I don't know, Like.
Speaker 2: So it's he's the premise here, like he asked you out he should handle it. Is that what we're going with here? Is that what we're saying.
Speaker 13: I mean that.
Speaker 5: Sounds awful, but yeah, like I.
Speaker 4: Just I kind of want to be I want to be taken care of and I don't can't see anything wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Everything else though, outside of that, you liked about.
Speaker 4: Him, Yeah, Like I really really like this guy.
Speaker 2: But if I were to, if I were to meet Justin and and dig down into this a little bit, what would you want me to ask him?
Speaker 4: If how he feels about taking care of the woman in his life that's important to me?
Speaker 2: Let me bring Justin is listening right now. Oh my, Justin, that's going answer the question. That's how it's going. You heard her, what do you think?
Speaker 12: Okay, I mean she's not wrong. Like I dated a woman who really took advantage of my generosity, So I mean I probably do overthink it a little.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's so funny. I dated a guy who never paid for anything.
Speaker 5: But this is.
Speaker 2: Really sotsd on. Both these issues are rooted issues. Okay, we're making progress here in our therapy session. Why do we collaborate so you're hyper sensitive justin to what you've been through, Monica, you're the same. Now that we've heard each other's truths in this scenario, I think we can bridge the gap justin, don't you.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean, so here's the deal. Like, I would honestly love to take care of you.
Speaker 2: This much.
Speaker 8: That's that's really awesome.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I've got to chugemile on my face right now.
Speaker 3: Love so much.
Speaker 12: I mean, I would, like, I'm actually I'm really generous, and I just didn't want you to think I was showing off or being like a chauvener for by paying for everything.
Speaker 1: So you guys, I.
Speaker 9: Would love that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would love that. I would love to go out with you again.
Speaker 4: If you're asking, if you or maybe I'm asking, I'm.
Speaker 2: I'm asking, can you? I want to hear more on the air. We're all vested.
Speaker 9: Now, Yeah, well you aren't.
Speaker 2: We've got to. We've got a full investment in this relationship.
Speaker 4: So justin, will you go out with me again?
Speaker 2: Oh? You're asking him?
Speaker 1: I love this.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's who's who's paying for this date?
Speaker 12: Not Oh I am. I am paying for this date and it's going to be an awesome date and I'm already planning it.
Speaker 2: There's been all this talk in the news about what if we as a culture went to a four day work week, would we be even more productive? I'm all for it, right, so fine, the four day work week. Some companies are doing it, some California congress people have proposed it. But the debate is what day would be the best day off? Would it be the Friday before the weekend, would it be the Monday after the Sunday? Or would it be midweek? To break it up ciciny.
Speaker 1: The mid week one kind of throws me off.
Speaker 3: But actually I just started savellah on this preschool schedule, and I think it's going to be really good for her. She's doing Monday, Tuesday, Wednesdays off, Thursday, Friday.
Speaker 2: The midweek for me just adds another Sunday. So I say, no time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not too it for the working world. So let's say it's Friday. It's Friday for me, all right, So it would be Friday not Monday.
Speaker 2: But think about the relief in Sunday not being Sunday and being a Monday off.
Speaker 3: I can't get whenever we have a Monday off, that throws off my week because then I get back Tuesday and I'm playing catch up from stuff that like I should done Monday, and I don't like it.
Speaker 1: Gig, because it gets me.
Speaker 7: You would get adjusted, I think you would. You would front load.
Speaker 2: And you would Tony, what would you do?
Speaker 7: I would like Monday because to me, Monday's like my most where I'm like my let's go baby. So I feel like I would be very I would get a lot done on Monday.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? Be productive because of the super productive.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I go back and forth on this because I like the idea of Sunday never feeling like a Sunday because Mondays off and Monday then begins feel like Sunday, but Tuesday's already Wednesday.
Speaker 3: I always gonna have that feeling. Whether it's Sunday or Monday, you're gonna have that scary feeling.
Speaker 2: Is the excitement of having the Friday off because it's all ahead of you more appealing because then on Wednesday it's Thursday and Thursday's Friday. I mean that to me in my head is the way I think I would. So I would vote after going back and forth on this, No Wednesdays, maybe Mondays, but I think for me.
Speaker 1: Fridays Fridays for sure?
Speaker 2: Or what's your final systemy Fridays for sure?
Speaker 7: What's your Friday final Monday?
Speaker 2: Okay, well let's see what I heard decides.
Speaker 3: Well, they did, and they're not going to but they did a Reddit pull on this Friday did win by forty seven percent.
Speaker 2: It's a mentality.
Speaker 1: It's a mentality on air, whether Ryan secret.
Speaker 2: Emily's on the line, Good morning, Emily, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm super good? So your friend's ex husband posted with a new girlfriend. What are you telling me?
Speaker 10: So basically, you know, they kind of divorced about like three months ago, and you know, she doesn't have no contact with him. She's unfollowed him on old social media. However, like me and her friends have him on social media, and we've seen like, you know, this post of his new girlfriend, and we're kind of just like in a predicament where like we don't know whether like to tell her or not, or like if it's better for her not to know, because it's just like if we don't tell her, are we bad friends? But then it's like if we do tell her, is that not a good thing as well?
Speaker 2: Well? I mean he's posting it up, so like why is telling her an issue?
Speaker 10: Because it's just like, you know, where is this I got out of sight, out of my things?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, well that makes sense to me.
Speaker 7: I think respect that if she unfollowed him and they she went through all that, then I think respect that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to get involved?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just I don't know.
Speaker 10: I feel weird because you know the way that like they left off, he ended, like you know, he's the one who ended things and then out of know where, like he just pops out with this new girlfriend. You know, it's very fresh.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, you know, how fresh was. I mean, that's the thing. But you're I think we're all on the same page. You don't want to open the door to bringing it insight in mind, out of sight, out of mind is the way you get through stuff. And I subscribe to it, and I think that's what you got to do. So turn your head, don't don't bring it up. It's only going to create extra drama, tension, anxiety. Why do it? It's not worth it, Emily, Okay, got it, all right, all right.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Just appreciate the call.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You take care. I was just reading something the very interesting. You know, who swears the most? Like which country swears the most?
Speaker 1: Like in their own language?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, in the US swears the most? Think about what state? What state swears the most?
Speaker 7: Oh, good one, that's a good guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most foul mouth state. Can you believe it's Maryland?
Speaker 3: It's over there, Maryland not expected East coast though.
Speaker 2: Then Louisiana, then Georgia, Virginia, and Ohio. South Dakota swears the least.
Speaker 1: Where did California land on that list?
Speaker 2: Somewhere in the middle. Okay, who swears the most? Here between Systney Tanya myself.
Speaker 1: I think equal. Tanya swears a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes you do.
Speaker 6: Why.
Speaker 2: Like we we know you, we're with Yes, I do not.
Speaker 7: I don't want to say I do not ever like zero percent now, but i'd say on the grand scheme of things, it's.
Speaker 1: Like Louisiana, Yeah you are.
Speaker 3: I'm going to record you during our pitch meeting and you'll see you don't.
Speaker 1: Even notice you do it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I don't like that. I don't like cursing.
Speaker 2: Well, then that's why we're here to put the back.
Speaker 3: I used to curse a lot, but I feel like I've really toned it back now that my kids are able to repeat words and stuff.
Speaker 2: I like to get it out in one session. Just curse, curse, curse, you know, like eight o five before I go to sleep, Just get it all. So let's grab Liam here at one eight hundred five to two, one to two seven. Liam calling in West Hollywood says his brother keeps hitting on his friend. By the way, I was in West Hollywood. I was going to get a smoothie the other day, and you ever have it where your maps tells you the place is down the street, But then when you get there. You can't get there because you've got to go into a parking deck to get to the place. Sure, so I go into the parking deck to get to the place to write the escalator up to get the smoothie. I have the worst luck with automated exiting tickets and parking decks. Why I'm going to get the purse and from the booth out to scan my ticket, and people are very upset with me. I'm not moving through the stall. When you get stuck behind something, I am the one in front.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: It's not the worst because my QR code or whatever it is, never works, my bar code and it never can get that red little laser to read. It happens here too. By the way, the studio shouldn't.
Speaker 7: Pay for your ticket before you get in the car. You could do that.
Speaker 2: No, yes, well here we have at Okay.
Speaker 1: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 2: I mean because I can work pay, I can pay the ticket before the smooth I had to get the validation from the smoothie shop.
Speaker 7: And then I'm sure there was a spot where you could pay for the parking.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 1: There's no chance that he would even look around for that don't.
Speaker 2: Just happened right down the street from Liam. That's what I'm trying to tell you. Okay, Liam, Hi Liam, how are you?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 9: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How are you guys?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 2: Good? So we're fine. I think, I mean, we're a little loose today, but we're fine. Can you tell us about your brother and what happened?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, So so my brother met one of my friends over the summer. They met just like one time, and ever since then he's been like dming her and flirting with her and like all.
Speaker 9: That type of stuff.
Speaker 8: And it doesn't bother her. But I don't think she's into it either. And I have tried to talk to my brother and he just thinks that, you know, I don't want like my brother dating my friend, which it's not that, you know. I just feel like he's going to something that isn't isn't going to happen.
Speaker 2: So why doesn't she just be honest and say like, hey, I'm not interested in some nice way?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Oh, I guess she should do that. I guess I was trying to do that for her when I talk to him.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, I think it does look like you're trying to get in the way, it's my opinion's gonna be much more effective if she's just upfront and honest.
Speaker 8: But it's my brother and it's my friend, but it's.
Speaker 7: Not your relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not you doing the text back and forth. They are and she's kind of playing along. I feel like if she's playing along, she's leading them all.
Speaker 1: Well, she's telling you the truth because maybe she's not.
Speaker 2: Maybe she isn't it and she doesn't want to tell you that. Yeah.
Speaker 8: With the home run, I guess I need to have another conversation with her or she should tell him. It shouldn't be my responsibility.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. But Liam, you sound happy about it, You don't sound upset.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe just let it happen naturally.
Speaker 8: I guess. I just I just don't want my brother to like mess up my relationship.
Speaker 1: There it is, you know, there it is. Liam. You're being a little selfish.
Speaker 2: I'm the first time for everything. Liam, All right, Well we you. I mean, that's what we think, and good luck. But I think they should work it out. And maybe Sistney's right, maybe she is into him a little bit. How are you with the parking decks there in West Hollywood.
Speaker 8: With the parking Yeah, I had to get a permit to park on the street in front of by the Way.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Read the sign. The permit signs are so confusing there.
Speaker 1: I got a ticket the other day when I went to go get my hair.
Speaker 2: Done, parked on there for six hours. You told me everybody's gonna get a ticket.
Speaker 1: I was the over four and a half hours.
Speaker 2: I got a ticket for you being in your hair pleasure.
Speaker 1: I read the sign.
Speaker 7: Weird.
Speaker 2: I didn't read this sign. You can't. You can't say to the officer. I thought I read the signs.
Speaker 3: It was fine the timing wise, I just didn't have one of those permits.
Speaker 1: It threw me off.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling. We appreciate you listening to us. I don't want to go to Rebecca. I I feel something with this. She is dating a guy who didn't tell her he had been engaged previously. She's asking is that a big red flag? And if so, what does she do about it?
Speaker 3: I want to know how long they've been dating, because at what point did he finally tell her?
Speaker 2: Rebecca, are you there?
Speaker 11: I am hi, Hi.
Speaker 2: Thank you for bringing this issue up. We want to stop everything and get into it. With you? How did you find out he was engaged before?
Speaker 11: So I was doing like my you know, Instagram stalking, and I went to like his tagged photos and I saw a picture that he was tagged in from his engagement party. There was just one photo.
Speaker 2: But and how long have you been dating him?
Speaker 11: We've gone on two dates and we're going on a third this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh so do you think I'm just trying to play this out? Do you think it would have been up to him to say on dates one or two? Hey? You know, just have you talked about your dating histories? Like? Has that gotten into a lengthy conversation with the two of you?
Speaker 11: Not lengthy? And we talked about it a little bit, But I feel like maybe that's something you bring up early on.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't disagree, I'm just wondering, how do you how do you bring that up on the first or second?
Speaker 3: I think this is early on. Rebecca, you're saying that he has time to do it still, And it's like that she that she found out on her own, but that was her own doing. She went in there digging. But I think you maybe you know who knows in the third or fourth that he would have had the chance to tell you, and it's probably not the greatest first thing to start the first day.
Speaker 2: Look, I agree with Litany. If you start dating someone and they haven't told you about this, that might be concerning. But when you're trying to make a good impression with somebody new and you really want them to feel like the focus, I don't think bringing it up in the first three dates is the best idea. Tonny, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean it is too early. I feel like this is the stage where you're just getting to know each other, so I feel like he maybe was planning on telling.
Speaker 3: You just here's.
Speaker 2: My advice, Rebecca, forget you know it, lay low, and see if he brings it up at the right time.
Speaker 13: Because if you feel like Tanya, if you feel like it's gone on for a little while where you guys have covered a little bit of your history together, when you've talked and he doesn't mention it, then I think there's more reason to be concerned.
Speaker 2: I would give it a little bit of breathing him right now.
Speaker 1: Now you have to what are you gonna tell him? I was snooping through your.
Speaker 11: Instagram exactly like I can't say.
Speaker 2: That Yeah, put away the dust brush, all your detective tools, put those away for a second, enjoy the moments, let this unfold.
Speaker 7: That's but this is going to be on the top of her mind every minute that she's with them, and she's going to be like trying to like lead him to this answer, disciplined.
Speaker 1: Just as long as he gets there.
Speaker 7: Like she you know what you should ask him the first minute you sit down is like, how serious have your last relationships been?
Speaker 2: Ok, But here's the thing. We'll be watched TV. We don't want spoilers, but when we date people, we look for spoilers. True, let's not search for spoilers here. Good luck, thanks for calling.
Speaker 11: Sure, thanks.
Speaker 2: Oh to give advice and not take it. It is a difficult job. Let's get to this story. I you know, this could be a new trend. I don't know what you're thinking about if your parent, but parents are passing out playdate business cards so their children can make friends.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, it's picking up the steam on social and kind of going viral. Parents are passing out these cards so that their children can make friends. And it's they say, it's so much easier. It's kind of cute. Maybe genius especially if your kid is a little bit on the more shy side, or or even if you're like an introvert like parent that kind of has a hard time making conversation and going up and meeting new parents and things like that.
Speaker 1: It's like a car. It's almost it's essentially like a business card.
Speaker 3: It would have like your kid's name, maybe a photo of them, the parents contact information.
Speaker 1: They say like let's play or let's play with.
Speaker 3: Sarah or whatever, and then your kids just have a stack of these schedules and then whenever they want to whenever they want to play with the kid, they give their card to that person. And then when they go home your you know, your kid gives you the card.
Speaker 2: Here's what's cute. It says like, let's play. I'm Sarah, my mom is toy, her number is Yeah. That's just so cute.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: I kind of I think it's great because I mean, you've talked about this before. I don't quite understand it, but you know, you are looking for commonalities when it comes to your kids sometimes growing up and people that they can pair with right and they can spend time. I know my sister, she's she's loving it when there is a friend that Flora meets that Flora likes, and a mom that Meredith meets the Meredith.
Speaker 1: That's like the Eureka MATCHI yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, wait, I can't believe I actually like the mom and the kids like each other, right or not this ever happened, but like or this scenario where the kids hit it off but the moms don't necessarily yell.
Speaker 7: I'm sure that happens all the time.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: We have a mom's night out next week with all the moms.
Speaker 2: Where you go? What do you do?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 3: The place is TVD on the calendar, so I have no idea. Probably like a local restaurant or bar, I'm assuming, and we're all just gonna have a wine night and get to know each other a little bit time start. It starts at like six or seven I think probably seven eight. I mean, look, it's not like you know, I got it as a last seven PM, A couple of hours till nine.
Speaker 1: You know, I'll hang it's fine.
Speaker 2: But I was with friends the other night and it was like nine oh three. They ordered dessert and I was like, okay, guys, how long nine to twenty six? I finally had to say and I've gotten I mastered this. You're gonna have to excuse me. I've got an early morning.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nine twenty six is late because by the time you get home, depending on where you.
Speaker 2: Want to be there.
Speaker 7: Oh, she's done that, you're out to dinner.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have to excuse me. I'm going to.
Speaker 3: Bet literally what you said to us, the lesson that we were here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because everybody want to have one more drink outside. I'm like, guys, we have to stop.
Speaker 1: It was a nice night, I was.
Speaker 2: I sent invitations with We'll start at seven, were wrapped by nine.
Speaker 7: One of those dinners, so that it was just so funny.
Speaker 2: Friends, family, and tubs. We are done today. Uh, let's get to what You've been very quiet over there, Engineer Jeffrey Tubbs. Well, I mean, if you need to need me to say something, no, I don't am out. We're done. We're done for today, but maybe tomorrow. All right, mariw we got a full show to sounds good. Anything else not for now? All right, We're good for now.
Speaker 1: I think of us spoke when spoken to type of situations.
Speaker 2: Or when not having his runch depends if he's having his omelet or not. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe it, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow.