Speaker 1: Buck Sweep, let's play ball. Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off, brought to you by bet MGM, the King of Sportsbooks. It's me, Joey p joe Pisapia with me today Again is the Welsh and of course it's you and hopefully you're a subscriber to our YouTube channel, Fantasy Pros MLB, where you could become a real life Peanut and cracker Jacks. Get in on the conversation, be part of the show. We are an interactive baseball show Welsh. That makes us special. And speaking of being special, Mike Mayer pointed out to me, there's some guy in Philadelphia trying to do a daily show about the Phillies called Leading Off. Do you think we should sue? Should we get our lawyers wow on the phone right now? Maybe? Yeah.
Speaker 3: That reminds me of our friend Casey Bubba where he's had this show for like five years with Bubba and then there was somebody on a network that it was Benched with Brianna or whatever it was called or something like that, and it was like infringement again.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe maybe we got to have a little call, like a season desist, but I'm not surprised. It's a pretty it's a pretty good name. It's pretty good name, and that's why other people are gonna want it.
Speaker 2: Look at this, Look at this, the support here. It's JP's birthday in the chat, JP thirty four. He's always with the show almost every day. He hangs out on stages with us on Discord. Happy birthday, Jp. Look at this, and Brian Hayes says we should lawyer up. You can't. You can't unfortunately sue over a title. Titles? Are you know something? You just can't deal it? So what are you gonna do?
Speaker 3: Maybe not in the podcast world, the podcast world, probably not, But you're not gonna see like the same TV shows or something.
Speaker 2: Sorry, everybody knows the original, you know, and the original is right here the og leading off. This is what you stay for. And let's start with something super fun, which is the Buckos, Theates sweeping the Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles and yeah, let me tell you something, Welsh. I continued to say that they are not invincible. I still do not believe they are. I think of the Padres. Get aggressive, get to tease back, get some more offense, in that lineup along with that pitching, they can really hand them their lunch potentially. So what do you make of this? I know it's kind of just fun and these things happen in baseball and it's only June and all the platitudes, But but what do you think about this here with the Dodgers. Do you think the Dodgers, you know, have a little soul searching to do here if you get swept at home by the Pirates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, any team, even the Diamondback, any any team that just got swept by the Pirates would absolutely have to do that. That was a pretty brutal one because there was this like moment, especially if you enjoy gambling at all, where it was like they got it. They can't get swept right, Like this last game was like you got about the Dodgers, right, They're going to be able to pull this out. I think it's an anomaly, to be honest with you, Like it's fun, it's fun to watch the Dodgers. Who doesn't have a great time watching the Dodgers lose, especially to the Pirates. The only thing gonna better is like the Orioles coming in and beating them, or the Reds or something like that. But I still think it's an anomaly, like you, Like you said, kind of the soul searching that's going on that offense is still phenomenal. You know, the cogs that are bringing them down are having to have like Chris Taylor's struggle and honestly Cody Bellinger. At this point, the rotation's going to get better. They're going to make moves of be aggressive. This team will be fine. But it was an absolute anomaly. And to see the Pirates sweeping the Dodgers, I would have never guessed it. I would in a million years. I would have never guessed this team that is anchored by Mookie Pets, Freddy Freeman, Trey Turner is going to get swept by the likes of JT.
Speaker 2: Brubaker.
Speaker 4: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: Also, by the way, my cousin Donnie C is going to make a couple of calls by the way, regarding leading off just so you know. Now, those calls I don't think are to a legal department. They might be to other relatives of ours, just putting that out there.
Speaker 4: Did you know I got a call from yesterday too?
Speaker 2: I did? You did?
Speaker 4: I missed it?
Speaker 3: And I didn't get to get back to ye busy day. But I might be getting called up to the big softball show.
Speaker 2: Oh are you, oh baby? But I don't pictures of that. Send me some picks of that. I want to see. Well, she on the field all right. Brandon Rodgers hits three. Has a three homer game versus the Marlins yesterday, so it's great to see him really having a nice May into June after having a terrible start of the season. John Gray twelve strikeouts against the Rays. He got the non decision. But you know, I did a little homework on John Gray this morning. I just recorded the video for the waiverre pickups. He is still available in more than fifty percent of leagues, and I still think he's rosterable. I still think you take a shot on John Gray, you stick him on your bench and see if he's figuring it out, or you play your matchups carefully because you can't have enough pitching. And John Gray's stopping and starting to the rhythm of the season. I think it was a COVID thing in there. He had another injury issue. He hasn't really gotten into a rhythm, and despite all that, he's still got a pretty decent hit per nine. The K per nine is above nine. I still think there's a lot of reason to believe in John Gray. Are you a believer in adding him to a roster again? Fifty percent wash. That seems like you're kind of crazy the he's available in that many leagues.
Speaker 3: He was like one of the guys that like was an ITL guy, Like in the preseason we were drafting him.
Speaker 4: Obviously you can move, you know, in and out.
Speaker 3: With him of anything, but he was one of those guys where take him out of Colorado, put him in Texas, let's see we might have reaped results. What's hilariously funny, though, is check this out. Last year in Colorado nine four eight k per nine, this year nine six six. Last year in Colorado three point five walk per nine, this year three point two nine, an over one homer per nine. Both years a four five nine ERA, last year a four eight three ERA. But what he does, and this is maybe the effects you see his era to x FIP last year was four five nine to four oh four.
Speaker 4: It's a little bit better this.
Speaker 3: Year over a full run for eight three ERA in Texas three five one x fitit so a lot of the metrics are still the same. Left on base percentages around the same ground ball rates actually gotten a little bit worse, but he's getting the ball less than the air. I thought there would be bigger results coming out of Colorado. They're not necessarily, but simply being out of Colorado and having the same repertoire, he's just gonna have better result. The x FIP is better, the era or theory can be better. So he's a guy that you hold on to. If there's great streaming options out there, I think you can kind of like burn and churn him. But he would be a guy that I would be placing on the back end of my bench and trying to hold on to for at least the next month to see what comes through.
Speaker 2: I am in agreement on that. Tour Schooble seven squirrel sittings? What else is new? Tory Schooble, the ace of the Detroit Tigers. Justin Verlander was flirting with a no hitter for six hittings, where the seventh hitting things unraveled, made a bad pitch to Bett in court and that was all she wrote. So what looked like another dominant outing unfortunately ended in a no decision for him, but Jordan Alva has ended up saving his bacon. The Yankees and Angels got rained out yesterday, but they're going to have a makeup game today. Got the double dip going, You're gonna have Cortes, You're gonna have Otani, lots of fun stuff, and and the Nationals called up Luis Garcia, also Welsh. Just on the injury front of things too, Grayson Rodriguez diagnosed with lat discomfort. The lat injuries are very tricky. Was it Syindegard a couple of years ago? Right, he had the lat injury and they end up missing most of the season. This is a little scary right now. There's some injuries that, you know, freak me out more than others. What are your thoughts right now on the Grayson Rodriguez lat discomfort that was reported yesterday.
Speaker 3: It's not great, Bob, not great Bob, Max Mayer going down with an il, Grason Rodriguez going down.
Speaker 2: The two Well, Mayor's supposed to be Mayor's throwing from Max not Mayor. Let's never call him Mayory. Yeah yeah, yeah, man never uves that name on the show.
Speaker 3: But my point is is like two of the top pitching prospects going down with injuries kind of on the precipice of when they would be called up. I'm not super excited about it. I never thought necessarily the orders would be hyper aggressive. But with Adlee up, it did feel like this was the time, like mid June, late June, get him up, work with a guy he's known. I think it's kid gloves if this could be a lot worse. The one thing I'm actually surprised it's not in this open I know it is in the stat heroes, is that Edward Cabrera's out there. If you're looking for alternatives, this was a guy you should have been looking at. He was no hitting yesterday through six, only gave up one hit, struck out nine. He's not like classic rookie like Grayson would have been because he's been up, but he's been out for quite a while and was hitting a change up at ninety four yesterday.
Speaker 4: Just absurd stuff he was doing.
Speaker 3: So if you were banking on Grayson Rodriguez, I would immediately and I'd be comfortable with the rest of season. Just put him to the side, because this could set you back even further. Now, maybe you're looking at mid July or something like that. Edward Cabrera might be a fantastic placeholder to Rock maybe for the rest of the season, because he looked incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Look, according to what Mike Mayer says that Grace Rodriguez haz downplayed the injury as just a cramp. So we'll wing to see what happens. So let's just be prepared for the worst and see what happens. And looking around the injury landscape, to Kuri, Kimbrel was unavailable while fixing his mechanics, and his mechanics are fixing his car, so lots of things are going on. Hinjin Ryu left with four armed tightness. Ryu is forget it. Like the Blue Jays need to go get Martine Perez, they need to go get Momtas, they need to go get somebody and Tyler Naquin ends up on the il with a quad and whenever you know, injuries strike Welsh. I always think the best thing to do is to take a deep breath, go out to the grill and make some steaks, and Almaha Steaks is the perfect place to do that. Go to Almaha Steaks dot com right now, use that promo code leading off and you can get the dads want steak package. I want steak. You want steak, well, maybe not you. Everybody wants the steak. And I'm telling you right now, I know the vegetarian over here with this thing, but you know what, Listen to me. I told you I made him a Memorial Day. I've still got the chicken left, I've still got some burgers left, I've still got the hot dogs left to grill. Omaha Steaks has premium meat, the bacon wrapped filet Mignon's, the gourmet Jumbo Franks, which was also ironically Welsh's nickname in college. Jumbo Frank. Actually, Gourmet Jumbo Frank was Welsh's nickname in college. Air chilled boneless chicken breasts, and the caramel apple tartlets all can be yours. Plus when you use the promo code leading off, you get eight free Omaha Steak burgers. They're delicious, I'm telling you. And they come in the vacuseal pack so you can make them one at a time, so or you can make all eight. Doesn't matter. It all depends on what your idea of a party is. And right now, the party starts and ends with the big box of meat from Omaha Steaks. So once again, use that promo code leading off when you do and go get that Dad's Want Steaks package for one hundred percent guarantee in deliciousness. Now, Welsh, I want to talk about this. I want to talk about the Toronto Blue Jays again, but this time we'll say something positive. Let's talk about Danny Jansen and let's talk about what he's doing right now. Seven home rows in six games, incredible power trend. They're getting a lot of productivity from that catcher spot, which they are because they've missed some productivity from Vlad from Ti. Oscar Simeon's gone. So what do you make of the Danny Jansen renaissance we're getting here?
Speaker 3: I don't, I mean, I don't make anything insane about it, but I will say, I mean, they're getting like all star catcher out of Alejandro Kirk and Danny Jansen right now. It's incredible productivity and that's what this team needs. I mean, you didn't Eve Menantion Tasker, Hernandez struggling. You said Vlad, you said Bishett Springer's been fine. You know, it's just been the most mediocre offense, which I kind of think is maybe like contagious around outside of the catcher position. You know, those guys have been able to hold up. This what this team needs. But catching, in my mind, is meant for streaming, especially in smaller leagues.
Speaker 4: If you can go and.
Speaker 3: Get the elite guy at a discount, great, If you could have got Dalton var Show, you get the stolen bases, you get a catcher that plays another position.
Speaker 4: Great.
Speaker 3: But otherwise I'm not paying up, never paying up for guys like YASMANI grand all blah. I didn't like to necessarily pay up for j.
Speaker 4: T Romuto. Salvey was too.
Speaker 3: If you can get them at great discounts, it's awesome. If not, you play this game, because go and look and see how this works out.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. Yes, coming off there all the guys from Toronto, like, you've got a lot of Usually, catcher's not a spot where you get guts off the waiver wire and you're like, wow, look at Ketcher being bountiful. Ketcher's been bountifully good this year.
Speaker 3: A league which is the league yesterday I was going through and will Contrast was on. It was two days ago, was available, and I was shocked. I didn't even know how I missed him, and I immediately picked him up. Even though he's not necessarily full time guy. Two doubles yesterday, he's closing in on double digit homers.
Speaker 4: He's phenomenal.
Speaker 3: That's the type of stuff that you can go out there and find and you actually open yourself up sometimes too, you know, if you were I've always.
Speaker 4: Wanted to do this, I've never really done this.
Speaker 3: Go and you know, draft your catcher, or monitor where someone drafted a catcher, and then go and monitor what you get productive productivity out of a catcher throughout the season and see what level that catcher of you streaming would have produced. Would it have been catcher one or catch you'd be surprised. It probably would be a top three catcher in your league if you stream them correctly. And Danny Jansen, Alejandro Kirk both big options. Jansen would have been someone if I'm playing that game, that would have been at top of the list, and you write him until they start falling off and Kirk starts taking over and go somewhere else.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's move on to the next bit of news here, and that is something Mike Mayer wanted me to talk about. So I kind of have to got to keep him happy. Actually this has some merit, which is he did a piece on fantasypros dot com which you can look at all about, which is Fantasy Baseball season to date points leaders. But he's using the Yahoo points, which are bananas. So let's play a game. Name the guys who are at the top ten in Yahoo points. Let's see if you can get how many out of ten you can get?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I clicked on it and I saw the first two, but I didn't see anybody else.
Speaker 2: But it's pretty easy. It's Aaron Judge and Mookie bets Are. That's pretty easy. Okay. So Judge and bets are two. Name some other guys you think you're in the top ten of Yahoo points. Peter Alonzo, Peter Alonzo's number three, okay, his teammate. You might want to throw in there too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, franky, but this is going to be tough, especially with the weirdness.
Speaker 4: Is Sandie Contra No?
Speaker 3: No, Okay, then I don't know if there's going to be any Shae McClanahan gotta be no.
Speaker 2: I think this is just a hitter list from well, this is just a hitter list.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, how.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's not just the hitter list. Holy crap. Shane McClanahan is forty third.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I mean that goes again.
Speaker 3: That goes against everything that we want to sell people that you got to get your pictures, bro.
Speaker 2: This is why in the Black Book I put out every year, here's a good point system to use. Use this point system. It's fair. It values hitters and pictures the same. At the end of the day, the elite guys are the elite guys. It's all about how you want to Just.
Speaker 3: By the way everybody hand went ahead the head you went, I can't do this.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't. Okay, So here's the other Do you want to take another couple of cracks. It's in the top ten guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, you've got judge for Alonzo and frankielndorraz closer.
Speaker 4: Ramirez has to be.
Speaker 2: He's not what. I don't know how, but he is not. He is seventeenth what he's at two hundred and eighty three. I don't know how. I don't know why. This is straight off of Yahoo straight. Here are the other names.
Speaker 3: C J.
Speaker 2: Crown has is fourth of course. Story it's six, Patrick Wisdom is seventh, Paul Goldsmith is eighth, Mike Trout is nine, and Kyle Schwarber has two hundred and ninety four points at ten. I don't know how this is true or how this could be. I don't know why Yahoo went and got drunk and created a point system. I can only assume it doesn't take minuses for strikeouts into account.
Speaker 3: I can only assume I'm totally not going to use this list as a reason why I don't.
Speaker 4: It's tout points leagues as much as possible.
Speaker 3: I'm totally not going to make this all a big point that in this points league Patrick Wisdom is more valuable than Paul Goldschmid.
Speaker 2: That's cool, well, but but this is why points leagues get a bad rap when you don't pay attention to what it's supposed to be in terms of valuing things the same. Now, you don't want to be completely crazy either where all the pitchers are completely dominating all the hitters. Either. You want to create like my system is minus point five for strikeouts, so it's not crushing because you can't you do minus one. Nobody's ever going to get a point now because everybody strikes out too much. But you gotta docu something.
Speaker 4: This is twenty five points per home run?
Speaker 2: Is that? What this is? What the hell it is? I don't know what it is, but Mike Mayer found it. He wanted us to talk about it, so we talked about it. There you go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to point out this is amazing.
Speaker 3: Johnnio Suarez and Yahoo is more valuable than Jose Ramirez.
Speaker 4: I can't curse here, but get out of here.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how that's physically possible.
Speaker 3: I'm about to walk off this show. I'm about to walk up. Didn't did Mayor do this on purpose? I'm about to walk off the show. Yo, Henniel Suarez over Jose Ramirez.
Speaker 2: It's first ever lead off walk off.
Speaker 4: There you go, Yeah, the walk walk that's gonna be my episode.
Speaker 2: Well she's gonna have it all right. Uh, here's fun facts. We're star Lang's three three homer game including walk off homers since two thousand, So a three run home a three home run game. Excuse me, but the last of the three being the walk off Brendan Rodgers last night, Eddie Rosario h June of twenty eighteen, manam Mitchildahead won in twenty seventeen, Chris Davis, Joe Albert Pools have all done it and Todd Hollins work Let's go two thousand and one. All right, trivia time, get ready, Peanuts and Cracker Jacks and Welsh. I did not put the answer in today. Okay, I know you've actually been looking at the show sheet. Bookie Betts had eleven home runs in the month of May. Who holds the all time record for home runs in the month of May? And that's a question. May in the month of May, who is at the greatest May in the history of home run hitting? That's your question. Could be an all time great guy, could be a not so great guy. I don't know. If you've got an answer, drop it in the chat here. If you're a Peanut and the Cracker Jacks, we'll give you the answer in a bit. Nor is Sammy Sosa?
Speaker 4: That is so I would just want to point out.
Speaker 3: Brian put in Sammy Sosa, and I immediately thought, so that was my guest too. That was the first person that came to my mind. I just wanted to give him credit because that is exactly where I went.
Speaker 2: Also, the birthday boy got it first Actually people said Griffy, but here it was it was Barry Bonds JP got it and ark throughout the number, which is seventeen.
Speaker 4: I was about to ask, what's the number? He hits seventeen homers in May?
Speaker 2: Good lord, seventeen home runs in May in two thousand and one. Wow, just that is just a stunning wow. Also this day in baseball history, Welsh the Mariners select Cincinnati high school kid named Ken Griffy Junior, son of Braves outfielder Ken Griffy Senior, is the first overall pick. And you know, it's funny when anyone says Ken Griffy Junior or draft or anything, I immediately think of the nineteen eighty nine upper deck card. Is that wrong? Like that's immediately what comes to my brain is Ken Griffy Junior baseball card lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, it's iconic.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 4: He's iconic in so many ways.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have my gostballism, my baseball ism Ken Griffy hat, which that's nice.
Speaker 2: That's a nice hat. By the way, Peanuts and Crackers actually shaved Welsh into wearing a hat today after he shaved his head. And you guys see, oh, that's a.
Speaker 3: Media other where Joe went, I was like, I do also hats on days, but yeah, I mean and if I'm not gonna, I will not, especially on days where Johineo Suarez is more valuable than Jose Ramires. I will not have hair shaming into my life. I got enough going on.
Speaker 2: Yo Han zero zero Yahoo leagues this year. I'm so proud, you know what, me.
Speaker 3: Too, Actually me to the only league I have, by the way, and Yahoo is one that Scott and I use just to go in and check current rankings. We only we literally have one just to check the rankings of a league standard. We don't play in it, which is the first time I'll still tell you my number one app. It's the best app of any of them. But the quality of all of it has dropped so so exponentially.
Speaker 2: Brian Hay said, he wants to make you Haneo Sarez home run call today.
Speaker 3: Know what, Oh my god, if that happens, that might be signing might hit. That might be a sign. Someone's got to do it. Someone's got to do it.
Speaker 2: Stad heroes Tarik's Google six K seven innings no earned. John Gray we mentioned his twelve case one earned over seven. Edward Cabrera we're talking about before nine k's six scoreless innings to Quota Hudson believe it or not, seven innings, one earned run, and Kyle Wright five walks, five k's but no earned so he was able to work at a jams. Brenton Rodgers was the guy. Three home runs last night. Brian Reynolds had a home run a stolen base. Nice day for him. Noah Narnado with a home run, Jass Chisholm with a home run two for five, four ribies, Thomas Thomas Nido four four nice, Peterson Nido and Trey Man CD with two for four with a home run, and Thomas Niedl obviously the backup catcher of the Mets. There stad zero's Chad Smith not the drummer of the Chili Peppers, but he did get drummed. Six earned one inning, no case. Herman Marquez six inning, excuse me, five innings six earned. Trevor Rodgers, boy ol boy man, what a disappointment he's been five earned for him, Copek three innings, five earned, Sergio Romo two thirds of an inning, five earned, and Tonio Senzatela six earned runs. Uh Copek, let's go there, because his e r A is lower than the x FIP. Is this going to be a little bit of a rough patchier coming up for Copec?
Speaker 4: You think, yeah, there's there's been built in regression coming for him. We've seen it.
Speaker 3: We've definitely seen it in when you've looked at differences between e r A, X FIPS, Sierra, all that type of stuff. It's been out there, by the way. I wanted to show you this as uh maybe it's the Curse Joe, but I'll just put it up here.
Speaker 4: You know who that is? Uh No, I think that it doesn't want to it doesn't want.
Speaker 2: To straighten a person. I just can't make it out. I'm old.
Speaker 4: It was me and Sergio, Me and Sergio.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Romo.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't want to like, it doesn't want to like not be blurry because of how I've got it.
Speaker 4: But it was me and Sergio Romo.
Speaker 2: It shows you that Welsh is a giant too, because like, yeah, I'm pretty talk like this kid. Yeah, and he's wearing cleats. The Hitters Marcus simeon O for six with three K, the Francis Cordero over four with three k's Taylor Walls over five with three k's Juan Soto over four two k's. You don't see him on the stat zero list ever, Alec Bowm over four two k's Bobby Zawback over Bobby two ks Bobby Zawback all right, High Cubby's up to seventeen home runs. Wow, Mookie Betts, all so that is going well. Let's take a look at the leader board. So good job there by High Cubbies starting to make it interesting. There we still got the same guys at the top. This is I'm at twelve. I am I am closing in on Mike Mayer's fourteen. Let's go wow.
Speaker 4: And also like, how many days did King of the North have the number one spot?
Speaker 2: He has to do.
Speaker 3: He has to be number one on days spent at number one as he's currently dethroned.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 2: He's definitely number one on the days spent, there's no doubt about that. Also, Max Junior thirty five up to sixteen calling No. One Aronato yesterday. We'll get to our home run calls in a bit, but before we do, let's talk a little betting. Pro was with the King of Sportsbooks download the bet mgm app. Use the promo code leading off bet ten dollars win two hundred dollars with the promo code leading off, you sign up at betmgm dot com or just download the betmgm app. It's a special offer for new users. Again. The promo code is leading off today. Welsh many many Ramires.
Speaker 4: Many Machado, maybe maybe maybe many Mares.
Speaker 2: I just I was thinking about Jose Ramirez and Manny Machado, and I made them one person there you go, which is Maniamires, which is pretty.
Speaker 4: Good, you know what, And that might be that might be the child of so good job.
Speaker 2: Manny Machado. RBI total point five. It's plus one point fifty on bet MGM against the Brewers and Hawser today Adrian Hauser himself. The strikeout prop is just three and a half against the Padres. I like the over on this one. It's minus one forty four, but I don't care Wholeia Rodriguez on DK even money on the one and a half total basis. Cedric Mullins two is a really good matchup today against Flexen. He's at one and a half on DK, but the juice for total bases for him is plus one oh five, not bad Welsh. What do you see in the prop market you like today?
Speaker 4: You know, I haven't really gone towards this guy really ever.
Speaker 3: But Ian Anderson strikeouts at three and a half. He's hit that three of his last four. And Colorado, who is in the top ten of not striking out over their last three games. They've been averaging over nine strikeouts per game over the last three, So I really like that one. I don't do a ton of total base ones. I kind of like the what was the one that I liked? The Julio one that you had, and so maybe if I wanted to do a little parlay together. But a lot of these are even money. Ronald'cunya total bases versus Colorado's at one and a half. He's got hits in eight of his last ten games, five of which he.
Speaker 4: Has reached to total bases.
Speaker 3: And Goldie Goldie is even money on the total bases at one and a half and it's Goldie.
Speaker 4: So those are my three that I like. And Anderson strikeouts, Ronald Acunya and Goldie total base overs.
Speaker 2: Uh, Mike Mayor, please let me know who has won the month of May, who had the most home run calls right too, because they get a T shirt. So Mike Mayor, make sure you give me that name if you can get it now. If not, we'll do it tomorrow and we send them out leading off T shirt for winning the month of May. Also, this could be fun for everybody loves baseball. The Angels are gonna put Otani against Nestor Cortez at one o'clock Eastern today.
Speaker 4: Get on that. I woke up getting ready. I was like, I'm gonna bet me some Yankees and then I saw I was like, oh, it's a versus Cortes. Watch it set it out. Yeah, I'll watch.
Speaker 2: Keep it simple tonight with DFS again if you listened yesterday, and use Jonathan Gray as your secondary arm on DK. Remember when we said that because he was what six k yes to just put him, we said with Cortes. But we also said, obviously if Cortes wasn't there because he got rained out, but instead of Scooble was the other guy. Scooble and John Gray won you money yesterday. So today again, let's keep it simple on DK. You got Sean and I versus Adrian Houser. I don't the four outcome games. But split this one because there's not a lot of guys out there. I like split it up. Play Manaiah with Libertor in cash and do Houser with Libertor in tournaments. That should be the way to do it. On FanDuel. You get the six to forty games, so just go out best Sandy al Contra lineup wins. The guy's been phenomenal. He's eleven K. He deserves it. I'm not even overthinking it. But you're gonna need some cheap stacks. So Cincinnati Washington that game I think is gonna have some runs today. Atlanta, Baltimore, those are some places you can go. Fade away from the Colorado a little bit. He might end up paying off for you potentially, but look to at least Atlanta in that one side of the game. You can look to Colorado side also, but it's gonna be very chalky, So look for another game, maybe Cincinnati Washington. A bunch of slapnut pitchers in that one DK lineup builders. You got Brendan Rodgers at three point nine. He's hot right now, so keep riding the wave. Nolan Gorman if he's back in the lineup at two six Ryan Mountcastle, Mike Maher's biological father at two point eight. Rutchman in that same game against Flexing a two point six, Joey Voto a two point five on FanDuel, and Saser Hernandez a two point nine at the top of that Washington lineup. Speaking to Washington, Juan Soto, that's where I'm going with the home run call today after a zero for four, two k's, that's not acceptable. The one one gets back on track in Cincinnati. Where are you going with your home run call today? The Welsh I.
Speaker 3: Would love to go with Jose Ramirez, as it was pointed out to me, but I can't Guardians not in the not in it today, though I do hope to see some Johanno Suarez bets out there. I am going to go with Paul Goldschmidt. He was hot in May continue going on own those cubbies. He's got a small track record versus Keen Thompson, but two for five, so give me a big bomb for Paul Goldschmidt. I need to get back on the board.
Speaker 4: I need to run. I need to have a nice little stretch run here in June. I want to get on that board. Bad.
Speaker 2: Who's better Keegan Thompson or Keenan Thompson.
Speaker 4: Keegan Thompson, Wayne, wasn't that the what was the chef? What was the show that had.
Speaker 2: Keenan and kell Yeah, keen confusing Keegan Michael Key with Keenan Thompson. I think you're getting all of your.
Speaker 3: That's the child I'm making you made Manny Ramirez, I'm making a Nickelodeon players.
Speaker 2: So yeah. But Keenan Thompson has never made me laugh, except for one thing when he used to do Big Poppy on SNL. That was a very funny bit. He was very funny as Big Poppy. But everything he does is exactly the same, so it never was like always the same cadence, the same thing no matter what he does. But the Big Poppy things had a couple of those though.
Speaker 3: They got They got some people that it's like, there's not a lot of rains, just this person doing this thing.
Speaker 4: Well, who's the late night guy.
Speaker 3: Not Jimmy Kimmel, but Jimmy Jimmy Fallon is just Jimmy Fallon at all times.
Speaker 4: He's never anybody else. It's kind of the same thing to make Oh.
Speaker 2: See the that I disagree with he does a great Springsteen. He doesn't go out good like vocal. He does good impressions of people and things like that. He does, but he but he never the character.
Speaker 4: No, okay, Bill Hayter.
Speaker 3: Bill Hayter takes you completely out of him being Bill Hayter and he's somebody else.
Speaker 4: Yes, you always feel.
Speaker 3: Like when Jimmy Fallon is doing something, You're like, oh, this is Jimmy Fallon doing this thing. It's like Jimmy, He's like m little smirk or whatever. Like Hater is a genius. Fallon is just a version of Fallon at all times. And that's how Keenan and Larry whatever.
Speaker 2: Larry says, the LeVar ball is amazing, and yeah, his LeVar ball is pretty good too, but it's it's all about the big poppy.
Speaker 4: His var balls cool, fantastic.
Speaker 2: I think he's I think as he's making up some of the dishes and then he always goes like this at the end. I always love he points up to the sky. So I'm gonna do that. Because we're closing things out of here today, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel YouTube dot com. Slash Fantasy Pros MLB use the promo code leading off to get yourself some steaks at Omaha Steakes and to get just what you do. You order the steaks, you sit down, you download the bead MGM app, you get the grill going. You spend ten dollars with the promo code leading off, you win two hundred and there you go. You take all that money and you go spend it on the steaks. It all works, just making life better, one show at a time. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time, kids,