Speaker 1: Breaking news. A company announces a revolutionary new office chair. Oh, it makes you feel like you're actually working. That would be a huge deal. It's the Jewbil Show and it's time for real news or fake news. The segment where I read a news headline and then you have to see if you can judge whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. And it's harder than it sounds. It will help you spot fake news today. Whenever you're scrolling for real news or fake news. I read a news headline, you have to tell me if it's real or fake. Okay, the first story for real news or fake news. School bands parents from sports day for bad behavior.
Speaker 2: Oh, real or fake?
Speaker 3: Real?
Speaker 4: Real octing up in the U Street. Yeah, but can a school actually ban the parents? Wow, I'm beas really surprised. If this is real? Fake you can't parents?
Speaker 2: Says real this, This is one hundred percent. There's a war on parents. Oh, producer Brat says real, this is a real news story.
Speaker 3: Parents from schools If they're not acting right, then I would assume yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, school banned parents from attending sports day after becoming too competitive and threatening staff.
Speaker 4: There are some parents who just go.
Speaker 2: Nuts vicariously through their children. Yeah, yes they do, Yes, they do.
Speaker 1: My dad was one of those dads' that's why I'm glad he didn't go to my games very much. You know, they have a favorite child. So all my sisters stuff, and you rarely came to mind. And I was very happy about that. Real news or fake news. I read the news headline and you have to see if you can decipher whether it's a real news story or a fake news story.
Speaker 2: People are teaching gorillas to knit.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with real.
Speaker 2: Nina's going real.
Speaker 3: I don't know that has to be fit.
Speaker 4: You can't teach you. Maybe you can, I'll a real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been scientifically proven that knitting is the missing link. This is true.
Speaker 1: What This is a fake news story, but it sounds like it would be a real one because.
Speaker 2: They're always teaching girllas to do things.
Speaker 4: It's like, I'm bored, what else can this gorilla do? Let's knit? And they're so smart.
Speaker 1: I would love to see a gorilla sitting there with like little reading glasses.
Speaker 4: On something.
Speaker 2: On top and the oh my gosh, you would that be? You know what?
Speaker 3: I bet they still couldn't it maybe they haven't taught them yet, but I guarantee they can.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they can. Yeah, this is probably actually going to happen at some point. Yeah, real news are fake news. I read a news headline and you have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. Nashville bank robber ubered to the scene of the crime. I'm gonna go this one going real. That's real, real red.
Speaker 2: I say, they've gotten smarter on the internet and this is fake. No one in this day and age will be dumb enough to Uber to the crime scene. This is a real news story, of course it is.
Speaker 1: Police in Nashville had a very easy case to solve thanks to the dumbest moves ever by a suspect. Cops say, an alleged bank Robert Ubert to the scene of the crime. He gave a teller a note claiming that there was a bomb in the bank before fleeing.
Speaker 2: Oh in the uber, No do you get charged for the extra weight time.
Speaker 1: Suspect was arrested after the cops used his Uber account to track him down.
Speaker 4: You get what you asked for in that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, teenager find one hundred dollars for feeding a chip to a pigeon?
Speaker 2: Real news story or fake news story.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with reel again. These all feel so real. Really, can't get fined that much for feeding up? Oh does it say where this was?
Speaker 2: It's in the UK actually.
Speaker 4: So maybe you can. I'm gonna say fake. That can't be real.
Speaker 2: In the UK they care a lot more about the climate than we do. This is real, real, got to protect those animals.
Speaker 1: Did a teenager get fined one hundred dollars for feeding a chip to a pigeon?
Speaker 2: That's a real news story.
Speaker 1: Yes, a teenager was treating themselves to Miss McDonald's for lunch when she kindly offered one of the pigeons a chip. She was immediately approached by a rude council worker in the UK, so yeah, yeah, cops or whatever. She felt she was treated unfairly and did not pay the fine. However, she was astonished to receive a letter last week summoning her to court.
Speaker 2: For feeding a pigeon.
Speaker 4: Wow, it's so nuts.
Speaker 3: I just keep picturing Mary Poppins, like when all the pigeons were always around and they're like here you go. You just throw them all over the little bread crumbs and then what they I believe this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just picturing McDonald's serving chips.
Speaker 3: I think they mean fries. But oh yeah, they call it was a French fry. I speak that language.
Speaker 2: Real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: Police in Germany rescue man being chased by baby squirrel.
Speaker 2: Fake.
Speaker 4: I just have to say fakes. I've said too many reel and.
Speaker 2: I'm moving. It's real. No baby squirrel has the guts to chase a full grown man. This is fake Wow, this is a real news story.
Speaker 1: Police and Germany were called out by a man who is running from a baby squirrel and said it was chasing him. Apparently, the chase ended for the baby squirrel when the squirrel curled up to fall asleep. Chason, we must sirs him time you baby squell, do not chase all citizens. You are going to jail. You're going to be there for a long time. Oh it got through the balls. It's a squall.
Speaker 2: It phone break happens every single hour on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Your next one is coming up right after this, and then right after that, as Nina's what's trending, So you will show