Speaker 1: You know what they have been saying. Oh, Kiki, keep that ship on.
Speaker 2: Let's just get right into fit check. We ain't even got to do no, and we do introductions later. Come on, okay, let's go fit check, Fit chick, get your way.
Speaker 1: I love the hair. I love the hair. I love the bo I can see yo, yo, you'll let me drop print too.
Speaker 3: Oh God, get it.
Speaker 1: I like I make Martini is so good Martinis.
Speaker 4: We love that.
Speaker 1: I'm on trap drop trup trap trump. Yea, ladies, it is summertime.
Speaker 2: We need those summer dresses, yes, ma'am, we need them toes out, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Po always may be like god, dam is it cold in there?
Speaker 3: Let's hoo.
Speaker 5: Call soccer moms, sexy soccer mon.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you're so childish. If only y'all knew. Yes, I know, baby though the real.
Speaker 5: All these I wish you look good to your mouth.
Speaker 3: I see you.
Speaker 5: You must have been in that gym, because ever since your birthday you've been giving.
Speaker 3: A little you feel me.
Speaker 4: He been buff.
Speaker 5: But it's like I swear, y'all he ready for his birthday or something.
Speaker 1: He did when they dropped that first flower, said, damn looking I was giving. I can't it was given that, it was given. How old are you gotta be? The givez that vibes you?
Speaker 2: It's a it's a mentality like a like a you know, are they calling you daddy milk?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: For sure, it's no age.
Speaker 2: I think it's all about, like your mom said, your mentality or or what you your energy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, definitely, I told you I got some of them.
Speaker 2: Grocer Oh you helping your cousin with them groceries? Oh my god, I just my cousin with the Well. Welcome back to it is five twenty somewhere. I am your girl, Barbie, and I hope we got some new faces I got, we got some new viewers, we got some new five to O's shout out to the eighty five percenters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because what we're about to do to them, y'all. We're about to do to them. We're about to turn them out, y'all.
Speaker 2: Now, So let me reintroduce everybody, and for those that's listening, I'm gonna try to give y'all a quick little rundown on the girl liest to my left. I got trop miss Nigga, your favorite nurse. If you're listening, how can we describe Trop to somebody that's listening, because y'all have the same voice. How would we go about describing Trop. She's out of pocket, She's like the female be hen.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not calmed down a little bit.
Speaker 2: You think you a couple of the last couple of episodes you've calmed down.
Speaker 1: But I feel like it's about to come. That dog about to come back at you.
Speaker 4: You never know.
Speaker 1: But how you feeling, mama, I'm feeling good.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited to see y'all.
Speaker 1: This week has.
Speaker 4: Been so long.
Speaker 6: And forty nights. It's been a very seven days.
Speaker 1: Into my right. I got that sweet key lime pie key key. How you doing, mama?
Speaker 6: Hey, y'all, I'm so good. I'm so happy to be back.
Speaker 2: And I think that we can describe you if y'all hear the same They have the same voice. If you hear somebody talking about food, it is keiky. You hear somebody being sweet to these niggas, it's key key.
Speaker 1: Ony Glover girls.
Speaker 2: She don't like when I say that. Yeah, Trap is the spicy, Mama. They the sweet day, the sweet and spicy, and today we look.
Speaker 1: Like the Paracuff girls.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and with your pigtails. You look like, what's the bubbles is? I think that I'm bubbles the.
Speaker 7: Slow as your buttercups.
Speaker 1: And your blossom.
Speaker 6: Hey pig tails, the dark energy, your who's blossom?
Speaker 4: You you okay?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah. She was like Bostom was the main one, like the main she was like she was she was me. She don't want to be technical. Yeah, I gotta watch.
Speaker 2: You're definitely bubbles, just slow and just here for the that's bubbles is her equilibrium.
Speaker 5: Yeah, herline, I love one, I love one barb, I love when we drink together. So we just Yes, she already gets on my nerves when she's drinking, and as much as her, but it's just like damn, now it's and then you help reassure her that she's justified decisions that she makes while she's drunk.
Speaker 4: And it's quite annoying.
Speaker 1: But I feel like we're always drunk together.
Speaker 4: So you just be lit right with this.
Speaker 5: No Trump is one part aside from last week last weekend at Mount's first party, Part one.
Speaker 1: That's what for you?
Speaker 4: So I was already drinking way and on your late ass.
Speaker 8: Y'all walk, I'm like, oh fuck, I'm supposed to be at the club.
Speaker 1: There like before one did.
Speaker 4: One was there. So I'm just sitting there drinking, drinking, drinking.
Speaker 1: Now, she's one of those.
Speaker 5: People where you can barely tell that she's drunk, but I can tell you it was drunk the other day because I wasn't really drunk.
Speaker 1: Me and Barbie tried to get drunk.
Speaker 6: On Sunday.
Speaker 5: We tried to go to Moux Georgia Street party, but he was taking too long to get here.
Speaker 6: We have the electrolytes on deck and everything.
Speaker 2: I was just about to say, I like to he I normally drink to heat and my drink like that.
Speaker 1: But it was just nothing.
Speaker 2: It was so crunchy and beat your blood pressure already hot. Let lo let let it go.
Speaker 9: She the only one who didn't come out with my birthday hm hm hmmm, y'all.
Speaker 1: I was going through it. I just had a lot on my plate. I had to do an event.
Speaker 2: I worked an event with over five hundred people for over five from one point thirty to ten o'clock, y'all.
Speaker 1: I did you know?
Speaker 2: Then the next day we did our big episode, and like I didn't even have time to be compressed, and.
Speaker 5: We did try to make it. We literally stopped. We got electrolytes and everything, like.
Speaker 6: We were coming.
Speaker 1: We were on the way.
Speaker 4: No, that is so funny.
Speaker 1: No, so I'm walking.
Speaker 5: I'll go on the gas station to get the electrolyt drinks. Come back out on walking back to the car. This bitch is like recording, because clearly she wanted to post on the story, like we got the electrolytes on deck.
Speaker 4: You know, she was recording.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 5: I go to put the go to the car and it's this Mexican man trying to talk to me, y'all. He was trying to talk to me through the translator app.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, pull you literally and.
Speaker 5: I'm just like reading his phone and I'm like, oh, I got a boyfriend. I got a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 5: I go in the cars to put the drinks in and to ask Barbie, how do you say I got a boyfriend?
Speaker 4: In Spanish? This bitch is recording, y'all.
Speaker 1: It was so cute. It was so cute, and I'm just like, oh my gosh. She was like, I got a poppy at home.
Speaker 10: I'm a.
Speaker 1: Poppy probably like your house. It was so funny.
Speaker 5: Everybody was writing us like you gotta say, looking a milk bo video or something that I don't know, let us know, something like that.
Speaker 1: Somebody's Spanish for boyfriend. Boy is Nina, Nina, Nina, don't get me.
Speaker 3: The lion.
Speaker 6: Else was like she she said, this is how you have boyfriend.
Speaker 4: That's how you say husband, and they're really leave alone.
Speaker 2: Oh when you say husband, Oh no yo, okay, I said, no vio, look up husband. But while we're talking about being outside, y'all finally got to see the video when we got pulled over by the polly.
Speaker 1: Hold on, how you say.
Speaker 2: Husband, Marido, Mario, Marito, Mikassa Marito.
Speaker 1: But you have to see the video of when we got pulled over by the police. When I tell y'all, I watched this nine thousand and six.
Speaker 5: Two times, oh for five thousand. Basically it was how many.
Speaker 1: Thousand, six hundred and sixty two because it was so funny, like you're gonna watch it? It was the no we talked him into it.
Speaker 4: Officer said, hold on, hold on, hold on hold.
Speaker 1: And then when the police was there, y'all because.
Speaker 5: Coming to this, oh, she's taking a case already.
Speaker 1: Her number thought it was your trap.
Speaker 5: I said, you, baby, I ain't say it sorted not one time in that entire video that was sorry, it's cool, but I was ain't talking.
Speaker 4: I wasn't talking.
Speaker 2: But even when the officer was at my window, because we got it was third row seat and so it was like the little.
Speaker 1: Gap in the middle and the rider.
Speaker 2: She was sitting right there when the police at my window, everybody else sitting down.
Speaker 1: From their seatbelts on. I'm like, get back, get back, get back. Like it was just so much, she says.
Speaker 4: She said, that's the police.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're sitting down.
Speaker 2: And then after I was like, oh, we was still record. We cracked up so bad. So they wanted to know where you upset? How are you feeling in that moment?
Speaker 3: I wasn't upset.
Speaker 1: Caught the police.
Speaker 3: Officer, Oh God, like brog Bro.
Speaker 1: He like all right, bro, they just said something four.
Speaker 9: Bad females in here.
Speaker 1: Females that took a lot to go mount females. Bro, that's that twenty three year old shit. He got respect. Ladies said Dad.
Speaker 3: I'm like you bugging bro.
Speaker 1: It was so much going on and we got away with this. We said, subscribe to our patriot. Subscribe. It was so much fun.
Speaker 6: But why they was singing, we too off for this ship.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I feel them though, because guess what I did not collab with that. I didn't I will page, I will not.
Speaker 4: I didn't either.
Speaker 1: It doesn't exist.
Speaker 4: Okay, are we too old for that?
Speaker 1: I'm never.
Speaker 5: All, we're all single women. We're all saying.
Speaker 1: That doesn't matter. They say we should be acting like we're trying to find a husband.
Speaker 5: Were not to be fair in our defense. This was six months ago. I haven't still doing today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't feel like we need to have fun. There's no age cap on having fun, there's no gender cap on having fun.
Speaker 9: And I would say, like, y'all got y'all ship together, y'all got with us?
Speaker 1: We do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all barely go out when y'all.
Speaker 5: Know our ship Monday through Friday, every day, shake our ass.
Speaker 1: Out the roof on top of colors.
Speaker 5: And though the only reason why y'all know we some aunties because we tell y'all we're aunties. If we didn't tell y'all we was aunties, y'all wouldn't even comment on that ship.
Speaker 6: It's a long let us.
Speaker 4: I feel y'all, I feel what you're saying. But at the same time.
Speaker 1: Fuck you, I'm gonna have fun to the day. I d I E baby, stay wild. If you had so, would you do that? If you had a man, I'm being on top of the cor Yeah, that's not doing no.
Speaker 6: If I had a nigga, I'd be one of the one holding the camera.
Speaker 10: Life babies is crazy.
Speaker 2: And that's why when I do find a man, I need to find somebody that accepts me, that can accept the podcast because this is a big things.
Speaker 1: Run into my love life. The podcast is really my love life. Bro, My love life.
Speaker 4: Is just ruin.
Speaker 5: My love life is cursed, cur stick curs.
Speaker 4: I really think my ship has cursed, y'all.
Speaker 5: I just had another fail talking stage and at this point.
Speaker 1: The worst that ship hurt, like a heartbreak. It was like, damn, I'm.
Speaker 5: Time to do so y'all know, y'all gotta take a page out of my book, bro, spend.
Speaker 1: My love life is cursed?
Speaker 4: Am I gonna spend on?
Speaker 10: Who?
Speaker 1: Am I going to just go to get better?
Speaker 2: Math?
Speaker 1: What was you about to say?
Speaker 9: But it showed like how fun y'all is though, Like I don't want the girl, I want my sh just hang out.
Speaker 3: My rooftop.
Speaker 5: Relationship It'll been my nigga driving a car. And that's the only way that we can do this if I'm in a relationship.
Speaker 4: We definitely used to be on Oh honey, we used.
Speaker 1: To have I have to find somebody that accepts me for me. Yeah, I'm gonna be more respectful on the next nigga car on the next This is mouth. This is our guy Mountain.
Speaker 4: She sounds like she.
Speaker 7: Gets like this for God, they got it.
Speaker 1: They got He's not our little nigga. This is his big mouth motion. Mauth baby, he's one of us.
Speaker 4: No, you gotta make it like he's nigga to your man.
Speaker 5: Now when she whin we when I get a nigga to look like you, we call you and just act like you gay?
Speaker 3: What that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't playing gay for your homegirl?
Speaker 3: What am I playing gay? Like on the phone?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like an certain face, something like, hey girl, you you like this nigga about to be minus.
Speaker 1: I was just on your roof, please like bitch kes We was tired last night. Tell him what you say?
Speaker 11: Girl?
Speaker 1: What the.
Speaker 12: Look?
Speaker 1: But they see a meme about that.
Speaker 2: It was like her nigga inswered the phone, I said, what's ups?
Speaker 5: Pooh, I'm like, he can't do that.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Ain't gonna believe that? What y'all be seeing that movie? Family? Family?
Speaker 4: What y'all be saying?
Speaker 2: But no, listen, Malk is one of us, and if you're gonna deal with me, you gotta accept milk. So it is, I come with bag motion, mother freaking mount. But while we're speaking of Malk, like producers videographers, D d G. Did y'all see that? D D d G cameraman basically was like he making all this money, he needs to pay him more, And it was a big thing on the internet, Like basically, you're getting all the perks of just walking around and recording him there really doing all the work, so be grateful for what you get.
Speaker 1: How do y'all feel about that?
Speaker 5: I just feel like if you're being paid appropriately for your job, which is videography, and then you're getting travel expenses covered, probably food, room and board, all that, they probably pay you better than the next person would.
Speaker 4: Anyways, Like you.
Speaker 5: Can't just say, oh, for this job, you should That's like saying I deserve a percentage almost because you're counting my pockets and basing your pay off of my pockets.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if it's true or not, but like the Internet was saying like three K a month, that's nobody can live off of that, Like if this is their main that is demanding, I don't know if if that's I can't. I don't have any facts on that, but I had just seen it on the Internet that they were seeing like.
Speaker 5: Three K, and I would hope not because I feel like streaming, you know, follow a streamer around. That's kind of an around the clock position.
Speaker 4: But it's like that's like in the military or not, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's like, so I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't go home and on my off day.
Speaker 2: But they're saying that three K monthly plus you said the room and board and all of that that should.
Speaker 5: Be I'm sure we don't live with her. I'm sure he's the monthly salary.
Speaker 1: Three thousand to six thousand per month, but you can't to have no life.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: Now, I feel like now I took it as him just wanting more pay based on the fact that DDG gets so much money, and I feel like you can't sit here and hid in your prices on your services just because this person got a lot of money. Or it is a celebrity or whatever. It's just like you know girls who do celebrity here, like you should charge her two hundred dollars for that week install just like you charge any regular regular girl.
Speaker 6: Right, you can't charge her hundreds of dollars to without just because that's.
Speaker 4: Not fair, because like if Cardi you pull up.
Speaker 5: To McDonald's and get a ten piece nugget and they charge her fifty dollars for a number eleven exactly just because she got money.
Speaker 4: Like, that's not that's all right.
Speaker 9: I agree to Kiki's standpoint, but also being like a videographer, you gotta hold the camera all day, and you gotta think that even though I got the camera on you to make the clip, I still have to sway it turn it to other people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you're.
Speaker 5: Looking at, that's case up your price, like you know.
Speaker 4: Charge you would charge anybody camera.
Speaker 2: I don't think that that's fair though, because if you well, let's just say you use the doing hair when you're doing regular people hair, you're gonna have a price when you travel to these celebrities.
Speaker 1: Your price is going to be.
Speaker 2: Up when you're doing when you're doing wedding automatically there's an.
Speaker 5: Okay, so so charge you the regular base feed that you charge for whatever.
Speaker 6: The hairstyle is charged a travel feed, but.
Speaker 1: Don't charge don't sit and think.
Speaker 5: We in the city and I'm a hairstyle is saying this celebrity city and you come and sit in my chair in my city, and I get to charge you one thousand dollars for this install just because I know you got it.
Speaker 1: They do though, that's should that's not that is what Mauth was talking about.
Speaker 9: And I understand, but also you got to understand, like from if I'm a cameraman and this DDG asked me to you want to record for me? Yeah, getting it most for most times, being able to get the opportunity to be around the setting networking, so it's like it's worse.
Speaker 5: And then but then also with that, so if I travel with you, right, I'm not working for anybody else, exactly, I'm not. I'm not doing the other jobs that I would do outside of you because I'm literally just stuck on this island with you. So yeah, I think it all has to be factored in into the compensation.
Speaker 1: I agree with that, and I think you should look out for your people too.
Speaker 2: Because that's the thing when you won't when it when I'm working for you, we have a work relationship. Yeah, I want to see you make it because that means I make it as well. But at the end of the day, you got to take care of me too.
Speaker 4: It's motherfuckers. I'm sure who will go be a ddg's cameraman for free?
Speaker 6: But he was saying for him, he paid for this, he pay for that.
Speaker 4: Or whatever.
Speaker 5: But also I would never want somebody to just go work for somebody for the low or for free for exposure, just because off the strength of an opportunity, you know, like just at the end of the day, I just feel like charged with your worth, you know, don't expect anything more or less than that.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with that.
Speaker 3: It's two sides to it.
Speaker 9: I personally like if I went in this position or in a position, I mean I would I would still take the risk of like being around, being able to network.
Speaker 5: If you didn't have this going on, and DDG hit you up to be his videographer, and okay, you gotta travel da da da, You'll be away from home.
Speaker 3: I know, I know it's gonna come with it.
Speaker 5: But you know it's gonna come with opportunities as well, So how would you navigate that?
Speaker 4: How would you.
Speaker 3: Feel about it?
Speaker 9: I personally would try to network, like I'm networking with other people even though I'm doing this job. But once we get off this camera, like however, like people gonna see me like I'm gonna try and make it heaven.
Speaker 4: There we go? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, say y'all people take care of take care.
Speaker 2: Of y'all people, how we go, how it goes, that's I don't know, that's just how I feel, But y'all got it.
Speaker 1: I can't pay you camera man.
Speaker 2: If I could, I would because I wish we could have a camera man all the time.
Speaker 1: But love that you love the stream. I was literally driving today and I was thinking.
Speaker 9: About y'all would go, y'all would be y'all go viral at home ship or we can't come here? If I was to be like y'all like dead ass, like okay, we were about to do this this for today. You don't even have to be nothing crazy. Y'all could go and go wine tasting or you know a little ship y'all like to do.
Speaker 1: Record us me? Oh, we would love to do that.
Speaker 2: Why would you do this kind of stuff? What happened to five twenty? What was it in the mix?
Speaker 9: What happened to somewhere in the mix, Like y'all do that and we stream y'all, y'all would go crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what happened to it? You'd be too busy for us, you do, you'd be too busy for it. He got a lot on his.
Speaker 4: Man, But you're awesome for the team.
Speaker 3: I would make it happen.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm sorry, I'm drunk.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I love you, Malcolm.
Speaker 3: That should be hard.
Speaker 1: Let's do we need to get back.
Speaker 5: Let's plan that out in y'all for real, y'all need to be glad that I am. I Carly and I got that pullover on camera. Barbie was holding the phone, however.
Speaker 1: Huh she said it was her. It was her, She gave me the phone. Yeah, we got put talking.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, oh my gosh, Like, what are the guys that we had that on film?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 4: Did you get that type of timing though?
Speaker 5: Because even like with the Mexican from the from the translator app she be on it too.
Speaker 2: But this is a part of our lives though, Like we really have to be on that we have to get.
Speaker 1: We gotta be right, y'all.
Speaker 9: Y'all go, y'all go out to eat and go to the fever game, y'all.
Speaker 3: Like on the court.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should be streaming.
Speaker 3: Niggas watch watch. I would watch that ship so y'all bad, I'll watch.
Speaker 1: We're gonna say somewhere back in the mixed figure.
Speaker 5: All right, y'all moving on, Yeah, we'll talk about it off cam.
Speaker 1: Moving on. Oh, but somewhere in the mixed though. Soon the guys should be going on tour. Are y'all ready for that? The guys going on ready?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, y'all want to see it's by twenty somewhere when the guys because last year I did it.
Speaker 1: By We gotta have office or something. I'm so excited to raise for this harveyats.
Speaker 9: We gotta we got a plan, y'all. Like you know how y'all like the pre before they come on, y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all be we can do that word.
Speaker 5: J T and Duck was fighting on stage and they turned into a show man.
Speaker 1: We gonna pick up our hairs, Oh we li, We're gonna pull off our real clothes and be like nice like this time. That was the range A little fall letter ain on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me ask y'all ca off that came baby about you?
Speaker 1: They said it about you? They said, what what episode.
Speaker 5: I didn't see, y'all know, I'm episode that they said Barbie would be would be oh in the two thousands episode they said Barbe want to be in the seventies because she want to be on that.
Speaker 1: We picked our favorite decade. I said that.
Speaker 4: I said, we don't know a theme, y'all.
Speaker 1: We we've been really slacking, like striking out. Let's Halloween. What what is a three group? I mean three persons trio that we can be. Yeah, please prep girls.
Speaker 6: We could be sailor mooning something.
Speaker 1: I love Sailor moon me me Girlsubby, sexy teller Tooby's Barney, bj baby Bop. I don't want to be Who's gonna be Barnie you. I don't want to be born Exit. I hate it.
Speaker 5: I love the three Black Ice and the Twins be the star.
Speaker 1: Don't get a hoe that would be cute? What you want to see us?
Speaker 3: Says, I can't say.
Speaker 1: Do we want to know? I'm right there? We go, all right, let's get into no.
Speaker 9: I got a question, So if we go on tour. So Barbie, everybody was like, Barbie, can I get a picture?
Speaker 3: I get a picture?
Speaker 9: Are y'all letting if we was charging charging extra? We don't let somebody hold you from the back and take the picture.
Speaker 2: Baby, Oh you're talking about like the funny pictures CARDI b pictures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll do that.
Speaker 6: It depends on the.
Speaker 5: Ticket of the ticket if they want you faces like five that charge of Chris Brown, charge of Gene Boy.
Speaker 6: And Chris Brown some but it's not gonna bring you over.
Speaker 5: Like I don't know, do I get to keep the five hundred or you go in the pot five hundred?
Speaker 4: You think they're gonna pay five hundred?
Speaker 5: So being kicky over, I would that's my girl, but hypothetically picking but obviously they're not.
Speaker 6: Don't tell y'all, won't begin y'all gonna beginning.
Speaker 1: This is a real cute se we gonna take some cute pictures.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, now if it's the girls or the games, baby pick me up. But that's the thing they said, like if we get me and they worried about us not being able to be ourselves anymore, do you mean a man?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You gotta keep your I conduct myself kind of like I have a man already. I don't know why, but I'm not going to be I'm not gonna be working out outside of that's different. That's not on the show. This is the thing. I feel like what I say on the show like I beat myself on here. Everything I say now, I would say if I.
Speaker 1: Had, I get in trouble for every clip, every clip.
Speaker 13: But I mean, it's not real, baby, It's just my job.
Speaker 8: Both stop watching a pot, No nigga, try and test me.
Speaker 1: Get your bitch ass off the net.
Speaker 6: Dead homies.
Speaker 5: Remember when Bluefa said that you're here if you I don't know. I'm just like you want your man to watch.
Speaker 1: The pot or no, no, no.
Speaker 5: You talk to I literally said, do not watch its subscribe, yes, but please don't watch it because it ain't telling what I might stay on there exactly. Honestly, I might say some ship you don't like, but guess what, this business it ain't person.
Speaker 1: If you're listening. That was so that was a little little we're all we're seeing right now.
Speaker 4: You never know what you might learn about us from watching this.
Speaker 1: Well, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Start being personable on here. I'm gonna stop being so, you know, like being a personal Did.
Speaker 6: You make that cut that I asked you to for YouTube last week?
Speaker 4: You swear?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, cool?
Speaker 1: So the Patreon, what was it?
Speaker 5: It's not because I just don't want to I was speaking in general terms. But no, it don't matter what it was about. I just don't want to get into nobody. So I just asked them to make a little snippety snip. But all I was saying is not last week. We're all single right now. So you see if if you're if you I got a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Care about you, No, I'm just playing.
Speaker 4: Oh I might.
Speaker 5: If you see us and you care about us, obviously you're gonna watch it.
Speaker 1: So it's just like, you see what type.
Speaker 4: Of time and we're on right now.
Speaker 5: So if you expect that to stop just because you're in the picture, this is something that you need to accept, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like, I'm not gonna be on here.
Speaker 5: This ain't this ain't corn Hub, you know, like what's the issue?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, what did Boosy say?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars that no?
Speaker 4: He said?
Speaker 5: Anyways, I want to get y'all's opinion on this. Scroll up milk.
Speaker 1: Right here, right, Okay, what is it what we're talking about?
Speaker 4: He said, So it's back what he said, it's back to school.
Speaker 5: You know, I just said seven fifty for all three kids school supplies.
Speaker 4: She said.
Speaker 5: The baby mama said, that's it. He said, yeah, that's what I could do right now. And then she said for three kids, that's not enough. They need more than supplies. They need clothes, shoes, blue bags, hygiene stuff, lunch money, and everything else that comes with it. School starts saying three weeks. He said, I'll say more when I can. She said, three weeks, and you'll say more when you can. That don't help right now, he said, I'm doing what I can. Don't start. What do y'all think about the baby mama's reaction?
Speaker 6: Well, seven fifty three kids, three kids is a lot.
Speaker 1: However, you know three kids is a lot.
Speaker 2: It does depend on their age and also, mom, you should be putting money with that as well, so if you can match that as them they're fifteen hundred dollars for I don't know, but these kids nowadays are very expensive, yeah, they are.
Speaker 1: What does it cost to see? What does it really cost us and the kid back to school? Three kids back to school.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, he said, listen, it's women out here not getting nothing, not a dime, you know. And seven hundred and fifty dollars is not no small amount of money.
Speaker 1: But shoes is two hundred dollars apiece.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 1: Get I get that, I get the clothes and the supplies.
Speaker 5: And this is three weeks, three weeks in advance. He's saying that he's send more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so maybe okay, right.
Speaker 5: Now, you could use my two fifty to buy some shoes, and then you can match my ship and you can buy whatever you're gonna buy, and then all send some more, bro three weeks early. You know what I'm saying, school stuff three weeks or school money three weeks early.
Speaker 4: Like, I think this is a pretty sweet deal.
Speaker 9: About because you sending seven fifty right now, so you're gonna send like a band or some mold.
Speaker 1: You think that that he says.
Speaker 5: So let's say he said seven fifty now, and then he said seven fifty in three weeks, like for the actual supplies, Like, it's not gonna cost two fifty each kid. It'll probably cost like one fifty each kid for the actual supplies. You could use the extra first of all, you can match it and use the extra or whatever other little stuff. I think that she was being too hard on him. Yeah, she he a nigga with money or something because she acting like a brad. But I also think maybe I's not a nigga with money, nuts and.
Speaker 4: For three kids, and he's a regular person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has like a regular job.
Speaker 2: But I do think maybe her frustration could be coming from if you're not doing nothing year round and this school time's come and you're only sending seven fifty, maybe that's where her frustration is coming from. With co parenting, it's supposed to be fifty to fifty or one hundred and one hundred percent. We gotta we gotta get this done now. One parent is paying all of the just thinking how much it costs to have a kid in your home. You gotta you're paying your rent to have a roof over their head, You're paying to feed them all the time, if you're paying for sports and extracurriculum activities.
Speaker 5: She got your hand out when it comes to the Dennisville or the sports bille, the uniform.
Speaker 4: And she didn't read him his rights. She didn't say you ain't.
Speaker 5: So clearly he's contributing, because if not, a bitch is gonna bring it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that because you have to spend for back to school and these kids are expensive.
Speaker 5: Now granted I don't got three kids. I have two, But if a nigga gave me seven fifty.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make it worse.
Speaker 5: Don't make it do what it do like, I would be so grateful for that. That's why I said that. What he even said, he it's sending.
Speaker 4: More so, if you match that, that's five hundred a kid.
Speaker 5: What we could get some forces, we can get some outfits, and this is just for the clothes, and then maybe we could get some little marrows or something like that, you know what I'm saying. Like, and it does depend on how old they are, but let's say there are little kids, they.
Speaker 4: Still in youth sizes.
Speaker 5: You could get two pairs of shoes with his money and then you could buy the clothes with her money. Either way, what are you complaining about?
Speaker 1: Okay, back to school ton't change so much.
Speaker 2: Remember we used to get a few little pairs of shoes and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Now for the stuff that we used to get that's a T shirt to these kids won't.
Speaker 5: And that's another thing, like, at what point do we get mad at the system?
Speaker 4: Do we get mad at capitalism?
Speaker 5: Like the fact that parents have to come about their pockets all this damn money just for back to school because capitalized.
Speaker 1: Have you already started back to my baby?
Speaker 4: Daddy started?
Speaker 5: He got they like shoes and stuff.
Speaker 6: He's ordering They look.
Speaker 4: Back and I love that.
Speaker 5: But I have my kid's birthday, my two their birthdays are at the end of July and the beginning of August. So it's like I want to.
Speaker 6: Clump together in a little way.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, it does cost a little bit more, it's a little hefty, but I am able to like combine it, like, Okay, you just had your birthday, so you just got shoes, CROs this, that, and the third Like do I really gotta go hard way back to school shopping?
Speaker 9: Not necessarily back in the day. What was like when y'all was in high school? What was y'all thing? Or I guess it depends on what Tom like, Oh, I gotta get this for back to school. I need this because it was something specific.
Speaker 4: It just depends on the times.
Speaker 5: But you definitely I definitely used to lay my outfit out the day.
Speaker 4: I mean I sleep right next to it.
Speaker 1: Nothing like getting your hair done. You got you a nice cool book bag?
Speaker 2: Or remember once we started switching from book bags to like tope bags that you couldn't tell me what.
Speaker 5: We have July birthdays too, So it's like we wore a lot of our birthday clothes when school started. When school, I wouldn't touch my birthday clothes until school started.
Speaker 1: Period. Man, remember that time.
Speaker 4: It was like we had like a month of straight fix.
Speaker 6: I was throwing that's right. Did y'all have a roller book bag?
Speaker 1: I had the rolling shoes, Yeah, y'all I had that.
Speaker 3: Used to.
Speaker 1: I had to I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if I had to roll bagel about roller book bags?
Speaker 1: Roller book You gonna get it, get your like no, no, don't get the go Get a Nike what they call Nike elitees. Get you a spray ground, get you a little something. What about that light up? Now that was that was doing? Oh god, that you have take real quick. What you gotta do? Push back? Used to get the heel out, I mean the wheel out.
Speaker 2: No, but you remember that the heels I mean the wheels activate activate.
Speaker 1: You did not have to run to take.
Speaker 3: Off, so you can keep going for like a little minute.
Speaker 4: He said, what's the other screenshot? Oh?
Speaker 1: This lady.
Speaker 4: Out of pocket or pee y'all?
Speaker 2: So her baby daddy sent her five thousand dollars to take her kids to school shopping, and she used it to take her man out of the country for his birthday.
Speaker 4: Because the kids already had days.
Speaker 2: Because she had already bought the kids stuff. She said, they get back a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I know how to how to get exactly what I want. That nigga that play in my face for years? Is she out of pocket?
Speaker 4: Or she did?
Speaker 6: That's wrong?
Speaker 4: She's wrong?
Speaker 1: Is she wrong? If she got all the kids stuff, that was her reimbursement by.
Speaker 5: Geez and you took yall man out on a trip with my money.
Speaker 4: That's meant for my kids.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: If you're not gonna.
Speaker 5: Spend it on school, ship back to school because you already got it, spend it on that Christmas then roll it over.
Speaker 1: That's completely for my kids.
Speaker 4: How you spent it five and five?
Speaker 2: Geezro Wait, let me read the message. So are you gonna come send the kids money for school? They start in less than two weeks and I haven't been able to get that much. Yeah, I told you that. Okay, well, when Cavante hold up, then you're acting like you got an attitude. These are your kids. Okay, I'm not acting like nothing. I told you I was gonna send her. You got to keep asking me, she said, okay, sassy. Then he sent the five thousand dollars, and then.
Speaker 4: She sposted a screenshot of her men on.
Speaker 2: The plane and said it's dead as now.
Speaker 1: And let's not talk about how he takes trips and never takes his kids. No, I don't feel bad like he.
Speaker 5: Ain't take them trips with your money that was intended for your y'all's kids. I'm sorry it's given bitter because I'm sorry if a nigga can't afford to send me five thousand dollars for back to school?
Speaker 1: Bitch, why are we not together? Camante?
Speaker 2: She was wrong.
Speaker 1: We on your side, King, But like I said, if she did.
Speaker 2: Being take care of her kids and they got everything that they needed, that was her reimbursement money, just as if he would send a child support, if she already bought everything the kids needed.
Speaker 1: Once that child support hit, she can do what he what she wants.
Speaker 2: She already spent it's a reimbursement. I think it's trifling to say that that's what you sent it for. That's just what you spent it for. But it's her reimbursement.
Speaker 1: So as long as your.
Speaker 6: Kids already strategies on them kids.
Speaker 5: You don't know.
Speaker 1: She probably stepped about her kids. Camante, She said, Okay, sassy girls know how to pick at their baby dad.
Speaker 5: Yes, and then you clearly did it out despite like girfriends getting Yeah, the get back you're referencing get back, Honey, you're using your kid. He's this man sent you this for y'all's kids, and you use it as get back like you're laying Your winner is the man on the trip, because I will.
Speaker 6: Say the kids too.
Speaker 4: Hopefully he don't look like he helping ship.
Speaker 5: Oh man, when a man is mad at you, whoever get that rebound di, she's gonna get She's gonna get.
Speaker 1: Fool what's that? Because she he gonna make her so happy? Oh okay, when the baby daddy find.
Speaker 5: Him somebody, yeah yeah, when he trying to find somebody to distract him from you, he's gonna treat her and love the fuck out of her.
Speaker 6: But I think that I wanted them anybody, if you, if somebody, I think.
Speaker 1: I think that that goes both ways.
Speaker 2: Like imagine when you went through that, that her breaking, baking, breaking up with your child's father, and like that first piece of meat you got, baby, you're gonna try to put all your love, pain and frustration on that.
Speaker 5: Hold y'all, the first piece of dick I got after my baby daddy, I got BB for the first time. Oh, it was like, Oh, that's y'all know what. That's how I knew my baby daddy never cheated on me.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's wow.
Speaker 4: Or maybe the girls you cheated on you with were clean.
Speaker 3: No, because.
Speaker 5: Once you get to mixing PhDs, it doesn't matter if you're they're both clean or not.
Speaker 4: I'm just digging around.
Speaker 1: You can't mix to crazy. I'm trying to think that first. I don't know they get baked them up?
Speaker 4: Are you flashback?
Speaker 1: Women?
Speaker 2: Take your probiotics. Men, you need to take your probotics too, but take a vaginal probiotic.
Speaker 1: Healthy vaginal health, good health.
Speaker 2: I take my digestive enzymes. Take your probiotics.
Speaker 1: But for those sponsors, we need you. We females. We didn't have BV before. We are real on this podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes, we want to have good quality coochies and it starts with a good quality feminine hygiene product.
Speaker 6: So please and a good quality dick.
Speaker 1: Come see us. We need that. We need that. There.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there you go. We took it back, y'all. Oh my gosh, okay, taken it back.
Speaker 2: So you you you were out of your fresher out of high school than us. What's your high school crush looking like right now? She's still here.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, she's still bad.
Speaker 1: I just graduated last year.
Speaker 4: So what about y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get back to you. I don't really have.
Speaker 5: A high school crush, because crushes like unattainable anything I want.
Speaker 1: However, I did.
Speaker 6: Have a middle school crush.
Speaker 1: Is here at Receding.
Speaker 5: He's actually Bob, but he's cute though he's actually bald. Who Yeah, the cutest nigga in our middle school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he wasn't a crush.
Speaker 4: He was just the cutest guy there.
Speaker 5: A high school crush, Okay, the cutest guy our middle school was her baby daddy.
Speaker 6: And now he's he's Bob.
Speaker 5: Well, not too much on him even though. Yeah, okay, so, but he's still he's still nice looking. I don't have a high school crush, the only thing, and I wouldn't even call him a crush. I would just say he was the finest nigga at our school. Yeah, weird ship. Yeah, so yeah, the my high school crush. Actually, both of my baby daddies were my high school crushes and they're still.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your other baby daddy was.
Speaker 4: Still the other one is involved. Last time I checked.
Speaker 5: I forgot about him so absent. I forgot about him. But he was that niggah in high school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my high school crush is bald too. Damn bitch, you really had the whole spirit.
Speaker 2: My high school crush is actually bald too, but he looks really good. His body keeps his body in shape. He's still he's still chasing his dreams that he had, and he's still in that field.
Speaker 4: So I am probably to do.
Speaker 1: No, he was a fighter, a boxer fight.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, that's a nice I don't wait. No, my little sister showed me this man in her age group. Mind you, she's she's number seven, so she's twenty three.
Speaker 4: Bald.
Speaker 2: Pull pull up that video because because we always ask men, what's your favorite hairstyle on a woman?
Speaker 1: And da da da da oh, pop the balloon.
Speaker 2: It's easily hilarious. I love watching the popa balloon. They be going crazy on here, but look at get bro here.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What she said, Why what are you going like that?
Speaker 10: She said, listen, listen now, it's give She said, I don't think that makes it better or not.
Speaker 3: And I feel like, just pick one.
Speaker 12: That's kind of a double standard as well, because I can say, don't have a lace, and with your own here.
Speaker 1: This is not a lace, my hair is. There's lead out, but extensions. Love, there's extensions.
Speaker 12: Okay, So I mean you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your preference. Yeah yeah, same with you.
Speaker 12: But I'm just saying that the double stands just as far as you say one or the other. I could say no, no extensions, and just you said.
Speaker 9: That you could have popped your balloon and said I don't know your extensions, but you didn't, So I don't get.
Speaker 12: Why I didn't know where you had extensions?
Speaker 4: Why you.
Speaker 2: He said, I could take it down on his versatile She said, I think that doesn't make it any better.
Speaker 1: One thing I want to say about him.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's boding, because usually that's the spot where niggas get.
Speaker 6: To bolled in it.
Speaker 9: But I ain't gonna lie try to pop it on cold.
Speaker 1: She looked good.
Speaker 4: Like that cut is like so close and.
Speaker 1: Just like can we do me? It was in a funny tail mount cornball the balloon.
Speaker 5: It's hilarious you decided to do giving more kmbat. What's that nigga name?
Speaker 4: Girl girl?
Speaker 1: I used to get my ass kould.
Speaker 4: I used to pick sub zero.
Speaker 1: To scorpion. I used to pick the cute girl, the ninja girl, Katana.
Speaker 4: Yes, people used to know she had she had the sword all the time.
Speaker 1: I wish we should be.
Speaker 5: I used to wish we were a Katina and Katana. That would be, that would be cute. We need to look into that there.
Speaker 1: Look at his hair, y'all.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was way worse with it with the bullet like a monk said.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 6: I used to wish that we were a Katina and Katana.
Speaker 1: That's cute. How you feel about women with short hair?
Speaker 3: Short?
Speaker 2: Sure, yo yo yo, length like crazier than yours.
Speaker 1: Coolie cut pixie cuts are fire pixie cuts.
Speaker 9: Cut them is cool. The cool okay, now the full blown fade.
Speaker 1: No hair patient if it's some girls. If it's some girls, I like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does fit some girls.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: If I woke up tomorrow with a.
Speaker 9: Face, I be you one for you gotta have a face for it though, Like everybody, my head too long.
Speaker 4: To be I got my face is cool, but it's my head. It's perfect. Like if y'all seen my head under here, ain't no telling what what our heads look like under this hair. You might have a roll in the back of your head.
Speaker 3: D I think it off what.
Speaker 4: I got a big ass head too. I sh light casper like.
Speaker 1: A light bulb. I can imagine looking at wattle pixie cut.
Speaker 5: I don't say finger waves, that would be Actually I had a twenty seven piece with the fingerwaves on top.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna show you a picture.
Speaker 1: With the twenty seven piece. It was in an adulthood.
Speaker 4: I was an adult, no bab and just straight organic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Don't give me no buzz because Nigga's gonna hate me.
Speaker 2: Bus bus But okay, while we while we're on the thing of X, can you pay the next videos it starts off as as like a white woman on it.
Speaker 1: So this made me think of you when I seen it.
Speaker 4: She asked girls to.
Speaker 2: Share her boyfriend's icky ist posture pigs and look at these men.
Speaker 4: What is that? What he doing?
Speaker 1: This is belly belly. This is on our honeymoon.
Speaker 5: Look look, oh that was not that bad.
Speaker 1: Look how you're playing the game so comfort, he said, It keeps him grounded.
Speaker 4: He's so comfortable. He's comfortable.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, wouldn't make you think about he's repairing.
Speaker 2: His like socket looking like a question mark, she said, like me, and just to be doing this, wouldn't it cu because you got picked out.
Speaker 1: By that man?
Speaker 2: Dance it in the car if it was my husband, though, that's how he proposed to her.
Speaker 1: Look he was weak.
Speaker 5: He's clearly like and look at him. No, no, she knew what she was signing up for.
Speaker 2: But you know what, what I can say about these these men are doing manly things.
Speaker 5: One thing I will say about all these men is they're all white.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I prefer white bread.
Speaker 5: Over wheat bread, is what I meant to say.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just trying to make it sound better that I say white, we don't care.
Speaker 1: No, we don't care about that.
Speaker 2: I think that white men are more a little able to be more feminist.
Speaker 5: The thing is there, they're heavily critiqued as black men, and it's like, come on, now, at some point we have to just quit like judging men whether they're white or black or just doing normal. Imagine you imagine you as a man, just doing something normal, and then you gotta switch gears and be like, oh, damn.
Speaker 4: Look to can't look gay.
Speaker 1: Couldn't even get the damn tape.
Speaker 2: This I clown Mike because he said, I don't want to bust it open, Like, bro.
Speaker 1: You got busted over, Get the damn tape.
Speaker 5: But this is what I'm saying, though, if you run into a regular heterosexual white male, they will have feminine ass mannerisms and they're they not gay and they're.
Speaker 4: They or is it just our heightened sense of judgmental.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hay girl, you want to go to my business?
Speaker 1: Yes, they haven't. They be having bromances.
Speaker 2: I think that's what I'll be talking about with white men, Like they'll smack each other's asses, they're sitting on each other labs, they'll share straws and stuff like that, like their bromance be serious.
Speaker 1: Culture have a.
Speaker 4: Problem with that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have a problem with that.
Speaker 5: Even if I date a white man, I'm going to have a problem with that. Like literally seeing it on Love Island and they ate the two guys up rights and act they were like more into each other than they were into their girls their couples.
Speaker 4: And it's like, I'm roman.
Speaker 6: It's a cultural difference. So you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, what is something that would make y'all cut a man off?
Speaker 4: M Baby Mama drama? Good one? Because people die behind that they do, Like if you got like baby Mama drama or just.
Speaker 5: Like baggage, that's just manifesting into like you're a crazy ex or whatever.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta win yourself like okay, and that sucks.
Speaker 5: I like you already And then it's like I got a way like is it worth risks or whatever? And then I'm just telling myself like no, I got too strategically about out gracefully because you care about bitches, I'm sure bitches do they do like calling a bitch job or you never know what a.
Speaker 2: Bitch And especially when you're in a position, you got too much going on. You pretty I'm not fighting, I'm not doing none of that. So you get that together and then come back to me. And if you can't get that together, then I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We can't be.
Speaker 5: Literally, like I'm always going in the back of my mind, I can't take him. Seriously, we can't go anywhere for real, because honestly, why would you even approach me knowing you have baggage to this level or like that type of situation.
Speaker 4: Why can't you keep these bitches in check.
Speaker 2: It's not fair though, because he may be ready to really genuinely ready to move on, and she's doing everything to fuck up for where another woman will never want to be with him.
Speaker 1: So that's not fair to him. But I genuinely feel bad for you.
Speaker 5: But at the end of the day, it's more not fair to me because you at the end of you told you chose her, you judge years ago, and now I was coming back to haunt us.
Speaker 2: But imagine if that was something years ago, like you said they have a child together, or any other like deep commitments and stuff like that, to where it's just like, damn things change. She wasn't like this at one point, and now I don't want to be stuck with her.
Speaker 1: I still have to go out and live my life and find me another woman.
Speaker 5: But if she's getting in the way of that, it is what it is, Dido be it. It's women that got pregnant at fifteen, sixteen years old and guess what the baby daddy grew up to be a broke nigga, and you gotta roll with them punches. So you gotta just deal with what come with it. You you have to deal with it. I don't have him, I can't get the fuck gone, okay, But what I will say, what is a like instant turn off.
Speaker 6: I cannot deal with no nigga who's shooting the air.
Speaker 5: Like saying, because it's not for real, you shooting in the air, you playing it's like playing with God.
Speaker 1: Jevin. Guys literally say that, and now I'm dead ass.
Speaker 5: Like if you shooting on the fourth or you drunk or something, at least shooting in the grass.
Speaker 1: Don't be shooting in the air.
Speaker 5: Bullets fall just come down, and it's just like it's almost it's it's worse than a nigga that litters like I.
Speaker 2: Have converted multiple people literally, my son, don't be like my dadad he hurt the earth.
Speaker 1: He'd be throwing trash.
Speaker 4: Yes, I mean, such a big boy.
Speaker 2: Because I've explained to him, like you know how kids are trying to throw I'm like, no, you can't do that. We got to keep the earth clean. You gotta keep you notice is next. So he really abides by that now and it irks him so bad with his daddy litters as it should. I said, what your dad said, he said, it'll be earth be okay, you will tell a man.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, that's so we're going to pass your trash can.
Speaker 2: That's let's grow up seriously, Like that's so filthy?
Speaker 4: Would you just would you.
Speaker 5: Throw trash in your living room? At the end of the day, Earth is our home. Our kids have to inhabit Earth, our grandkids and their kids have to inhabit earth.
Speaker 2: Makes it that far, I'm throwing this big mac outside the window.
Speaker 1: You always like, come on.
Speaker 5: But you know that you know that they know better, because you know why they will not litter in their own hood.
Speaker 6: They'll drive streets a few streets over and then they'll.
Speaker 2: Throw it out the window. It's crazy work. What's your you said, what about you, I don't know. I mean, so this disconnected from the world because I don't be like dealing with people something I could the crazy baby mama. That's absolutely a no go for me being too overly sexual, Like I'm.
Speaker 1: A freaky person. Even once you're like, I'm a freaky person.
Speaker 2: But if you think that you got to hump on me the second that you see me, before we eat, before we do anything fun, before you see how I feeling and how my day is going. You don't care about me. You think I'm a piece of meat. I'm always horny, don't get me wrong. But it's just a way to go about it. Like if I'm texting about something that you can only know, that's a turnoff, Like and.
Speaker 4: Then you think, are you overly lustful in general? Exactly because an overly lovestful man is a huge red flag.
Speaker 1: It is it is and like I said, it's nothing.
Speaker 2: And if the energy is there, like you know, when the energy is there, the energy is there, like when you're ready to hump.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to hump, like and I'm.
Speaker 4: Not never gonna say no, like you know.
Speaker 2: I'll have to be like completely turned off. But it's just like if I'm talking to you about my day or some serious stuff and you like, but what that mouth do?
Speaker 1: But what that pop? That lemon drop exactly where? You know?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, so that that's that would be my turn off because that.
Speaker 4: Are we doing.
Speaker 1: I was trying to watch a movie and this guy was like overly freaked out.
Speaker 2: I'm like, please get me to the good part.
Speaker 4: Please do now try to crack while I'm watching the shy.
Speaker 1: Don't know I watch it. No, I don't what I got. You watched it a little bit, y'allcount are you about to go? No? No, no, no, I was almost comes.
Speaker 5: I'm telling y'all, y'all would love it the final It just it's such.
Speaker 4: A good show.
Speaker 1: I watched Obsession, seen that movie Obsession. What what it's on Peacock now? But it wasn't everything I've seen it.
Speaker 5: You have fairy Cock, yes, and you signed into my my fucking Disney place.
Speaker 7: You signed you and if you walk your Disney you know no, I did it, Okay, locked into my HBO Max.
Speaker 1: Yes, my last video the people on the Beach.
Speaker 2: And to wrap up everything that we said, y'all be y'all self because look at this.
Speaker 4: Relaxed Boom.
Speaker 1: Proposed to her. Look, she's a hot group throwing through it forever. So find somebody that accepts you for you and loves you for you.
Speaker 2: And yes, when you're gonna become somebody's woman, you do have to move a little differently.
Speaker 1: That's a given. We're gonna do that. But while we're single and having fun and living our lives, we're gonna do that. Okay.
Speaker 4: But my preference.
Speaker 13: I love like his curse.
Speaker 4: It's not saying.
Speaker 3: This your last.
Speaker 4: It don't matter older than you, older than me.
Speaker 2: I told you that at a way in Yeah, look at me.
Speaker 1: Yes, Wyan from somewhere else, that's what I think it is.
Speaker 4: I think it's Indianapolis. I need to find somebody.
Speaker 1: City Horizon, y'all.
Speaker 6: I thought that malk was twenty three going on twenty four.
Speaker 1: I'm so depressed. He's twenty. I'm so depressed. Mine could have got a chance. But you want twenty three?
Speaker 2: Okay, So that that was your fear, Key, What's what's another funny fear that you got?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Tell me, y'all, don't feel this. Sharks in a pool a deep ass dark as blue as fresh or marine ass pool yes, a pool or a pool that diving pool as an edatorium and I e p.
Speaker 1: Y no because I can't swim.
Speaker 5: It's super sweet, right, used to be saying her nice swimmers, right, yes, what my granny put us in it?
Speaker 1: Please the videos we have to see this, so you need a quieter.
Speaker 9: I love that.
Speaker 1: Are granny thought we were Serena and Venus. Will you My Papa used to put me in all this stuff. Shout out to not these no, no, my pop au right now right, shout.
Speaker 6: Out to sharks in the pool scary as funk. I used to have my dog goes and I used to to look around the pool.
Speaker 1: You're in a very very deep pool. It's scary. Are there sharks?
Speaker 11: You turn and it's just like all your don like what's your fear? I mean, it's not really funny, but it looks funny when I'm afraid of them.
Speaker 4: I'm extremely terri like bees.
Speaker 5: If we're ever on a patio and it's like anything flying around, bitch, I'm talking about I'm throwing tables, knocketting drinks sover.
Speaker 4: Like I'm trying to escape like I am.
Speaker 5: But that's because I was attacked by a hive of bees when I was cutting the grass as a kid.
Speaker 1: So you've been nigga two times.
Speaker 5: I've been attacked by a hive of bees, well, a hive of bees and a nest of wasp.
Speaker 4: While cutting the grass.
Speaker 1: Have you always been cutting grass? So it's a.
Speaker 5: Real because my daddy don't got no sons, so I am my daddy's son.
Speaker 2: And did you have another My funny fear is this this hysteria that's going on with this lettuce and stuff. I don't want to be having explosive dying real I've been there, done that.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do it again.
Speaker 4: Guess what you might lose weight?
Speaker 5: Them to lose weight, I want to lose weight.
Speaker 2: Hey, shit everywhere, keep my pants on. I'll keep my thirty pounds versus shipping everywhere. I'll be too many places thirty pounds. I'll be stuck in the house for a month if I'm in the house, cause that's what being said. If I'm in the house, cool, but to be no, or even if I'm at work, fucking no. And then you know, if you got to poop so much at that point you need diaper cream, your ass gonna be wh my god.
Speaker 1: My lemon drop herd.
Speaker 5: Yeah no, because I was drinking some suicide bitters at the beginning of the summer, trying to get my summer body raised.
Speaker 4: My my, my little backside. It was raw, y'all.
Speaker 6: Oh hell no, And she recommended this to me, have me. I took it one day and I said, get it here, I'll take it.
Speaker 4: No, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I'm d oh.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all making sure y'all tap into are YouTube, tap into the guys Patreon five twenty mafia. We love y'all five two ohs. We love y'all even more. We'll see y'all back next week.
Speaker 4: Why amen, Okay, I gotta take ahead.