Speaker 1: Simpy Kid, I guess t Drew, what's gotta be?
Speaker 2: Will tell you what's.
Speaker 1: Sirangel been like?
Speaker 3: Simpy Kid's Dare Life?
Speaker 1: Rick doin everything from checkson Vanillas to Chrispy.
Speaker 4: Hello, everybody, Scottie be here. This is episode one sixteen of Serial Killers. And generally what we do is I'll let everybody know, in this case it's Andrew and Danielle, that there is a recording session start. Oh there he is, see I don't have to explain all this now. Hello Andrew, Thank Scott. What are you doing, buddy boy?
Speaker 1: How are you good?
Speaker 4: I was just letting everybody know that this is Serial Killers, it's episode one sixteenth. Today is Monday, June eighth, and I was just letting them know that. You know, we're supposed to start at eleven o'clock and here it's a couple of minutes after eleven, and nobody was here yet. So I just, you know, letting them know what the deal is. That's all. Wow, Danielle, yellso allowed, you're really loud.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Danielle, I'm telling you from now.
Speaker 1: He's in a mood.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, in a mood.
Speaker 1: No, he's bussy, no, not he with a dirty diaper.
Speaker 2: No are you in a mood? Why are you in a mood?
Speaker 1: He said, he was here at eleven o'clock and we're all late. But I set the zoom up for eleven o'clock. There at eleven o'clock, so eleven three.
Speaker 4: Okay again, I had to go.
Speaker 2: Pee, I said, I have to pee.
Speaker 4: I'll be right back again. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one, sixteen, Monday, June eighth. Hope you were able to have a pretty decent weekend. I'm Scottie Bee along with Andrew and Danielle. Here. I am live from the Cereal Museum. Andrew is there in the brick pizza oven in Jersey City, and Daniell's in her kitchen, also in New Jersey. So, oh, by the way, Andrew, it looks like I'm sorry, it looks like a moss covered penis behind you. Can you just look at that picture behind you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, a picture my friend got for me from Cuba. It's like buy an artist.
Speaker 2: Oh you're back home, are you? How is it being back in your apartment?
Speaker 1: It's nice, it's different. I have to say. There's no Billiard's room.
Speaker 4: Here so well, anyway, before we get started, I just want to thank Rachel because I discovered that Rachel was the one that sent us the big Amazon box that had the lemon blueberry Cascadian Farm and the eighteen Rabbit cereal and the little shakers of marshmallows and the balls, and she was very nice and sent us all that stuff, but she didn't have a little note in there, so I just want to let you know that was from Rachel. So, Rachel, a shirt is on the way for you. And if you want a serial Killer shirt, because we still have a few in the Cereal closet, just get in touch with us via DM and we'll let you know how to send us a Cereal. But it has to be one we haven't tried yet. Oh look, your balls are already. I'm gonna go get the cereals.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited putting cereal in front of things and thinking that that's a thing.
Speaker 4: It is a thing. This is Serial Killers. That's the Serial Sack. There's the Cereal vault. Over there, it's the Cereal Museum, and down the hall is the Cereal closet.
Speaker 3: Wait, Spencer just walked in and he's having cheese it. So I'm like, no, we're doing cereal killers, not cheese.
Speaker 2: It's killers.
Speaker 4: Well, that's okay. Kellogg's makes them, so it is cereal related.
Speaker 2: Kelloggs makes cheese its. Did you know that? So it's cereal related, Scott, he said, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 2: How he's looking at the box.
Speaker 4: See somewhere on there, there'll be a little logo that says Kellogg's family rewards us.
Speaker 2: He's looking, he's looking, he's looking.
Speaker 4: Oh there, it is very small. Yes, they are the head company there. All right, So if you could take out bags four, five and six, yes, Andrew, you might have two sets of four, five and six.
Speaker 2: Can we start with the little pink and like peachy ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we can.
Speaker 3: By the way, I think my family's been eating that one because there's not as much left in the bag as when you sent it.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that bag looks a little light. Yeah, hi Andrew, Andrew, get off your phone. Please don't pour the milk yet. I gotta tell stories to play commercials and stuff?
Speaker 2: Was Andrew?
Speaker 1: Where are I had to get my phone? I lost it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh I.
Speaker 2: Look a miss.
Speaker 4: Let me see what number four looks like Andrew. This very good, very good. Okay, so this is another brand new one that I was alerted at. Your frozen Andrew, there you go. Did you sniff your armpit?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'm pouring the cereal. You think it happens on the camera. It doesn't happen, but you.
Speaker 4: You frozen. That's what it looked like. So secret squirrel Joel at shop right, let me know that this one had come in. We've been looking for this one for a while. And let me just play you a commercial from the original way back in the day.
Speaker 3: Hey, j Yeah, throw a little apple map.
Speaker 4: A super colossal breakfast treat. You know, A is for apple.
Speaker 2: J is for Jack's used to be my favorite cereal.
Speaker 4: Look what Andrew's doing? Look look look look what he's doing. Yep, face down in the phone. Put the phone down, please upside down if you don't mind, thank you.
Speaker 1: Oh, I just want to punch you in your free None.
Speaker 4: There haven't been that many varieties of Alpa Jacks over the years, but every once in a while they'll throw some marshmallows in, call them spooky, put some different colors, some cinnamon, this that and the other. So yes, yeah, look at that.
Speaker 2: Let me see all these are caramel jet.
Speaker 4: Caramel, caramel, however you like to say it.
Speaker 2: Oh, we have a fight in my house about that.
Speaker 3: Do you know the fight got so bad once over caramel carmel that when we went out to a restaurant, Sheldon asked the waitress to come over and get involved in the argument.
Speaker 2: Do you say caramel or caramel? Like he made the It was that bad.
Speaker 4: I remember that. Well, it's a thing. It's just one of those words that can go with the way he can pecan. You know, it's one of those things. I actually say both. I say caramel and karmel, just depending. Andrew's already. Andrew's already sniffing it. Hold on looking for it.
Speaker 1: It smells an evening. I'm hungry, Well, don't you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wait, what do you eating five? When you poor the milk?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: We really don't want to hear you talk about the history of apple jacks. I just want to eat the apple jacks.
Speaker 2: Oh, I saw your butt crack. I miss your butt crack so much.
Speaker 1: To me, this smells one of us.
Speaker 4: To me, this smells like maple. It smells very mapley.
Speaker 2: Oh I love it delicious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: Wait, I didn't even try it yet.
Speaker 1: Then hurry up and get to try and it.
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 4: This tastes like Eggo Cereal maple home style, that's what it tastes like. Tomato taste apple jacks here at all.
Speaker 2: It's good now.
Speaker 1: It has a slightly applely taste to it that really comes through that Eggo Waffle Cereal does not have. I know because I have four boxes of Eggo Waffle Cereals sitting there and I have it almost every other day.
Speaker 2: I'm having another bowl.
Speaker 4: The little red loops, a little orange loops, and the little orange light orange loops. I guess those are the apple because you can see the chunks of cinnamon on there or whatever that is, and the red must be the caramel.
Speaker 1: They taste so good dry too. Yeah, this is definitely it for me. You could send this box to me. I would appreciate it.
Speaker 4: There's not much in it because I gave Danielle a hefty poor and I gave you a hefty poor as well.
Speaker 1: This will be my breakfast tomorrow.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I will send you the rest, but I'm I'm sorry, but unfortunately only going to give it three bawls. What It's not what I was expecting. I gotta tell you, I don't love apple jacks anyway. They're good, But when I was little, I was always told that that's like the worst cereal you could possibly eat is applejacks. So I only had it at sleep away camp. And I'm pretty sure I discussed this before, but I just was never even though it was an elusive cereal. Oh when am I gonna get applejacks? I gotta wait till summer when I go to camp. That's when I can have it. Oh my god, you know? And then I was bouncing off the walls. Danielle, you're looking at your phone.
Speaker 3: I know my dentist is calling me on face time. Whose dentist face time is that?
Speaker 4: Well, he wants to see your face.
Speaker 2: Let me see your comedies.
Speaker 4: Ah well, go ahead text him back and tell him you're eating apple jacks and see what he says.
Speaker 1: Oh I do.
Speaker 2: I'm going to actually hold on.
Speaker 1: Can we go to five? Because I can smell five through the bag. It's that strong.
Speaker 4: Yes, I believe we should go to five.
Speaker 1: It smells so good. Is this cashi?
Speaker 4: It is cashy?
Speaker 1: I could tell by the sheeps.
Speaker 4: So all three cereals today are actually going to be some form of Kelloggs, because you know, Kashi is a subsidiary.
Speaker 1: Subsidiary, power to say.
Speaker 4: Of subsidiary of Kelloggs. We did the honey version of this cereal. So this is cashy warm cinnamon organic oat.
Speaker 2: Fuck, it's got hearts.
Speaker 4: It's got hearts, it's got loops or o's of whatever you like to call them.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. I have not put on the yodorant in a solid five days. It's not great.
Speaker 4: You're disgusting. Rub some of the cereals inder your pits.
Speaker 2: Andrew, why would you admit that disgusting?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I'm here in my apartment, but it's just I'm in my own apartment by myself. Yeah, I mean I'm offending myself.
Speaker 2: Now let us know yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel very European.
Speaker 4: I have to ask you a question about your apartment.
Speaker 1: Oh here we go, Oh it's not here.
Speaker 4: I was going to ask you if it was an old apartment, and then I was going to play Bare Naked Ladies. I love that song. So yeah, Andrews, well, who are the baar Naked Ladies? Is that poor Andrew.
Speaker 1: Ladies just don't know in this old apartment.
Speaker 4: That was the first song I ever heard from them. Right here we go. You're eating already, you guys suck.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: It's very strong cinnamon. I like that, but I don't like the way. I don't like the texture of the cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: From one cinnamon he type cereal to the next. This one does not do it.
Speaker 1: I'm over it.
Speaker 2: I'm over it to me too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give that one two bowls. Not exciting.
Speaker 4: I was going to say the same, Jackson, Come on, I'm just I'm trying to play this, but there's an intro so stupid. Just get to the song. I never heard of that song. I only know if I had a million dollars. What's the matter, Andrew? Are you frozen or you're just angry? Oh you blinked?
Speaker 1: If I stopped the show down like you do to play these unnecessary segues into things that you play for two minutes, but we all have to sit there for two minutes while you find it, search for it, play the ad that plays every time, and then you complain like you're gonna complain in about five ten minutes, Oh my god, the traffic's gonna be horrible. You guys kept me so late.
Speaker 4: People like to hear these funny things, Andrew, that's what makes the show the show.
Speaker 1: Maybe you sew it up beforehand.
Speaker 4: Well, I didn't know you were going to say my apartment, so it just, you know, it triggered me.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm moving on to six.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you a little something about six am.
Speaker 1: It's like Catton candy ish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like little, it looks like pause like, it looks like animal.
Speaker 4: Very good, Danielle, can you tell me what animal? Pause? They look like.
Speaker 2: It looks like a dog or a dog pull.
Speaker 4: No, they're actually tiger paused and let me explain this one to you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I was very reluctant about purchasing this.
Speaker 2: Oh you bought this one.
Speaker 4: I buy everything, daniel What do you think people just drop them off on my door or some they do, But for the most part, I buy everything.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: So I mentioned in a preview, don't pour the milk yet, dude, let me tell the story.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I can get ready. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 1: Can't eat the cereal on time because you spend six hours. When I was a young boy, I once thought to myself, Scott, what do you are you?
Speaker 4: That guy on Apple that gave us three stars because he doesn't want us talking about anything but rating the cereal. Did you see that he ruined our rating by giving us three stars because just talk about the cereal. He wants these episodes to be three minutes long.
Speaker 1: No, yours are your descriptions of the cereal are basically like recipes on blogs where it's like, when I studied in Rome, I had the best pasta ever. Let me tell you about my experience at the Duomo, and I loved it so much.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to give you background. I mean, look, I.
Speaker 1: Love Basil on my pasta. Here's the recipe, after like sixteen paragraphs about their trip to Italy.
Speaker 4: Hold on, here's what Volestar eighty eight wrote. Too much fluff in the reviews. Just a nice, simple review without all the hilarity would be better. The fact that he said it was hilarity means we're hilarious, and he gave us three stars.
Speaker 1: I won't take it so personally. It's good to have heat messages.
Speaker 4: Well. The fact that he was born in nineteen eighty eight means he's a millennial. Danielle, did you just eat one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were talking for sixteen Now.
Speaker 4: All right, let me make this quick. So I mentioned in a previous episode a few months ago, I got a survey from Kellogg's, okay, asking about this new possible snack that they were going to put out. Now, it finally did come out. I saw it on shelves a few weeks ago, and it's called Jumbo snacks. Okay. They have a variety of jumbo snacks. They make corn pops, applejacks, and fruit loops, and they're all just bigger versions of themselves in a snack bag that are for snacks on the go. Now, I didn't buy any of those because those are all the same, they're just bigger. The reason I bought this one because Tony the Tiger's on the front. Okay, they're Tiger Paws Jumbo Snacks. And it's the only one of all four snacks that are not the same as the original Cereal because frosted flakes are flakes. These are puffy paws, so this is not a Cereal. But it does say tiger Paws Cereal. See it says Cereal I wasn't gonna buy them, but because it says cereal, and because it's not actually frosted flakes, I figured i'd buy them and try them. Yeah, I guess you can. It does smell marshmallowy. I think you say cotton candy. I say a little marshmallowy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is the replacement for rice Krispy Tree Tree Cereal.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: It is that good. It is my new favorite thing.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 1: I'm in love with it. I give it five boles.
Speaker 2: Yeah me two five balls. Oh my god, you don't even needed this as cereal. Like you said, this could be a snack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you just take it along with you, actually, Danielle. This week at shop Right, the snack packs are on sale for two ninety nine for the big box, So go grab one.
Speaker 2: Oh. When I do my Instacart, I'm gonna have to order that.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a question about Instacart and sale items. Do you get the sale price or do you pay the regular price?
Speaker 2: All right, I guess you get the sale price.
Speaker 4: I don't know about that, because I think Instacart charges you what the regular price is and then they make up the difference. I could be wrong, but that's what it looks like when I'm shopping.
Speaker 1: Oh it's interesting because they asked me to put in my shop right coop my price plus whatever it's called.
Speaker 4: That's right. So this the money gets saved, but the savings do not get passed on to you. I don't think.
Speaker 3: Can I just tell you I got so mad yesterday because I there were one of those coupons where it was an instant coupon on the bottle of what I bought on a couple of items, and my my in the Bark shopper didn't do it, and I said, Scotney would have done it.
Speaker 4: I definitely would have it.
Speaker 2: You need to taste it. What are these called agains?
Speaker 4: They're tiger paws.
Speaker 2: So look at this bag, Spencer. These are tire paws.
Speaker 3: They're not They can be snacks or cereal and they're delicious taste.
Speaker 1: It's a ten out of ten. It's five bulls.
Speaker 4: I will give it four bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: Isn't that good?
Speaker 4: They come from They came from Kellogg's in Battle Creek, Michigan.
Speaker 1: That is so good?
Speaker 2: All right to buy them?
Speaker 4: This was a pretty good episode can you send them to me? No, I will not send these to you. I'm bringing these home to my children. I paid for these.
Speaker 1: No. No, Can I send you money on Venmo and then you'll send them to me?
Speaker 4: Yes? Would you like the bag like this or would you like the snack bags that one? But the snack bags are on sale?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I want the big bags so this way I could eat it as cereal and not feel like I have to open up little individual boxes like I'm on a plane.
Speaker 4: Okay, when you come here.
Speaker 3: And I'll hopefully get you as my car person, I'm going I'm going to order this.
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing that I'm trying to figure out. When you put an Instacart order in, I'm wondering if it pops up right away for instacrt shoppers or if it goes into a queue.
Speaker 3: No, I hello, wait, say that again? Hold on, Spencer's making me take my head goes off. I don't have the one backword.
Speaker 4: You have your left and your right, and you're right in your left.
Speaker 2: Okay, gud say that again.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering that as an Instacart customer, when you put the order in, does it automatically pop up on my screen or is it delayed? Does it take a day or two? That's because you say that you can't get it for days sometimes.
Speaker 3: But no, now I can. Now it comes right away. Oh really, I put an order yesterday, came within two hours.
Speaker 4: All right. Well, I'm gonna try to be your shopper next week, so you stand by.
Speaker 1: Wait you come to Jersey City. I'll see if I can get you too.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can't wait. I'm just gonna drive. I'm just gonna drive all around Jersey next Friday.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's Sheldon's birthday on the ninth. Is that when you're coming.
Speaker 4: No, I'll be there on the eleventh. Oh yes, all right, Well, thank you so much for listen to Serial Killers. And here's a little preview on episode one seventeen. This Friday, there will be another new Frosted Flake variety, so check it out. Sorry, Danielle, you're not included there.
Speaker 2: I didn't get that one in the man.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: By the way, Spencer just took my entire bed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll send you some more. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. This has been episode one sixteen. Please follow us on social media serial Killers PC that's cereal with a C.
Speaker 1: So make sure you like and subscribe.
Speaker 4: Yeah see, I'm gonna cut that all out, so you're gonna go ah okay now, and no one will know what you're talking about. So just say also like and subscribe. I'll leave this in cool all right.
Speaker 1: I don't really know where to pick up because Scott's an a hole. Like and subscribe wherever you're listening to your podcasts because we appreciate you as listeners and we fix the issues with the RSS feed. What's in RSS feed, Scott, don't pay attention to it. Just keep tweeting and instagramming like you do. What does our specio leave us a bad review here?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, I talked over you. Say that again?
Speaker 1: He in such a mood. In such a mood.
Speaker 4: I hate zoom, I hate everything. Please come back.
Speaker 2: I'm begging you, not coming back to at least August.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I think so that's what I heard?
Speaker 1: Goodness, I would far away.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: Well, let's let's get out of here. If you wouldn't mind just saying crunch here. Thank you Danielle for joining us. I really appreciate it. I love you too, and we'll see you on Friday.
Speaker 1: What about me? You didn't say you love me?
Speaker 4: Well, you're did you? You're You're always here usually when you show up.
Speaker 1: Okay, it was like three episodes that I didn't show up for.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine Elvis Duran not showing up for the Elvis Duran show? I mean this, this is your podcast, dude, Sir, Yes, sir, yes.
Speaker 1: Remember the one time we couldn't post an episode because you saved the episode and didn't come in so I couldn't post it. You remember that?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know what you're talking about. The only time we ever missed an episode.
Speaker 1: When you had the stomach flew for three days, but you got sick on one of the days and then we're like, I'm fatigued the other two days.
Speaker 4: I had stuff coming out of both ends of my body. Dude, I could not come in.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what did you do?
Speaker 4: Like food poisoning from shrimp parmesan from the diner?
Speaker 1: That was your first problem?
Speaker 2: From the diner.
Speaker 1: That's exactly the words itself, shrimp parmesan from a diner. It's like a new horror movie that's coming to theaters this summer.
Speaker 4: And I'm starring, all right, please, I want to go crunch everyone crunch. Love you guys, Love you guys, even Andrew. I love Andrew too.
Speaker 1: I love you Scott on occasion.
Speaker 4: Now, Andrew, can you turn around and just open your mouth like this?
Speaker 1: Come on, just do it inappropriate?
Speaker 4: What happened