Speaker 1: Alright, WEATHERD.
Speaker 2: Skinner's simple man, and that can only mean one thing on this radio program. All things, so proclaimed simple man. That means all things O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly a Billoreilly dot com. Mister O'Reilly, sir.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm chillie. It's snowing again here.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry to hear that. I really am considering you.
Speaker 2: You made the choice to stay in that, Adam Schiff All that's your problem. I've tried to convince you repeatedly and to no avail. And you know, you want to pay the high taxes in New York. And when you die in New York one day, you're going to pay a death tax. You they'll double taxh you. That's money you paid taxes already. And you know, but that's that's your choice. You made that decision. I made a decision that's very different.
Speaker 3: I got one word for you down there in Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, it's it's beautiful, nice ocean breeze today about about eighty degrees.
Speaker 3: I may have to be a snowbird. I might have to think about that anyway. I'm okay, what's going on with you?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 2: I'm enjoying the flipout, the freakout of the left over you know, all things Donald Trump and Doge. I mean, they were reduced yesterday, you know, congressmen and women saying f Donald Trump, I mean if and the media is just as bad over at fake New CNN. Anderson Cooper, you know, said to Governor Sanunhu of New Hampshire, don't be a a penis of more street for macula of the word. And it just gets worse and worse. But let me play a little bit of it for you.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm from Jersey, so I look a little differently.
Speaker 5: I say Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't swear in public very well, but we have.
Speaker 4: To feed Trump.
Speaker 6: Please don't tell my children that I just did that.
Speaker 1: She said Trump.
Speaker 3: I said, fuck, oh okay, let me hear you say it.
Speaker 1: Hew, Oh okay, we are going to meet. I was gonna say, but no, we're not. No, I'm not gonna say that Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: And elon us.
Speaker 7: Some of the details that have come out, like the you know, fifty nine million dollars spent on luxury hotels, it's actually not about the femal money that was a use for migrants, that was Yeah, femal money for migrants.
Speaker 3: That's okay.
Speaker 1: Now, no, I'm not saying it's so. I'm not saying it's okay. Don't word so would.
Speaker 7: You stop that?
Speaker 1: Would you stop that process? Don't be the portrayal.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is the portrayal by him is just not factually accurate.
Speaker 2: You want to explain this unhinged rhetoric and behavior.
Speaker 3: Sure, it's like a spoiled kid who doesn't get what he wants. Trump gets elected. They're seething. They believe that U criticizing Musk and Doge is a good strategy. But that's the insanity of it. Hannity. That rhymes Hannity insanity. You had a I think on your TV program, you had a segment a long time ago, Hannity's insanity, as I remember I did, as you bring it back. But here's the uh, here's the insanity of this. Most Americans are not party people or ideal locks. They're just trying to get through life in an honest, hard working way. Everyone that I know, and I know thousands of people, does want the government to waste tax money. I don't know anybody who wants that. And ninety percent of the people that I know want the government to shrink, to get smaller, which is going to mean you're gonna have to lay off federal workers. They want to bring the spending down because they're worried about a thirty seven trillion dollar debt that at any time could go in and destroy this economy in America. That is the rational, reasonable position, and I don't think there's any argument about that. So the Democratic Party now is taking out territory saying no, we don't want that, we don't want oversight on crazy spending, we don't want to let anybody go in the federal government. That is now eroding the party's credibility even more than Joe Biden did, I believe. Do you see my point here?
Speaker 2: So the Democratic Party, and we've gone through the tens of billions of dollars discovered so far, and I think it's only the tip of the iceberg. When all is said and done, it's going to be hundreds and hundreds of billions of dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption. And and there's another side of it, which is they're were senators and house people whose job, in part is government oversight, and they were requesting how the money was spent and details about it, and they were given broad, you know, obscure, obtuse, you know, explanations when they know they knew damn well that it was being spent on transgenderism and DEI and wokeism and New Green deal ism and climate alarmism around the globe, because that's where the vast majority of moneys has been spent. And I won't I won't bore you with my list, but my list is you know now up to fifteen pages long, that that adds up to tens of billions of dollars bill And now they want to hyperventilate and hate Elon Musk, and I think Elon Musk is doing the country of favor.
Speaker 3: Let me put it into a historical perspective. So one of the greatest Democratic icons of all time is President Franklin Roosevelt, four term president, revered by the Democratic Party. Roosevelt did exactly what Donald Trump is doing.
Speaker 4: He brought in powerful people.
Speaker 3: Led by a man named Harry Hopkins, and they became the so called kitchen cabinet. You've heard that, right, Kitchen cabinet, of course elected people, but they had more power FDR's crew than any senator or any representative, because they had his ear. He trusted them.
Speaker 4: That went on for fourteen years and there wasn't any criticism at the time or in the history books. Franklin Roosevelt doing that. Trump does exactly the same thing, brings in Musk and a few other advisors, and you get hysterics on the part of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 3: So there you go. History wise, this isn't unprecedented, it's not an attack on the constitution. It's perfectly legal. And I don't even mind the lawsuits challenging Donald Trump's eos because I want Americas to see how the system works. From what I can see, all his executive orders are legal and he will win in the federal courts.
Speaker 2: What do you make And I'll give you some examples. Donald Trump should be impeached over at MSDNC. Trump is a racist, you know again, ms DNC, and I'm going to go through some of the other media as well. Trump is a scumbag, racist, piece of garbage MSDNC. Trump is a disaster for humanity MSDNC, ABC, CBS, you know, doze is causing a frightening constitutional crisis. On the other hand, you have PBS caving to Trump, closing their DEI offices, and then the AP refuses to refer to the Golf of America as the Gulf of America, and they were barred from the White House, which I think is the right thing to do. And then you've got Joylist behar your old friend over at the View, you know, lecturing Democrats to get off their butts and ambush the airwaves to counter Trump. And all I see is Donald Trump just keeps moving at the speed of light, not caring one iota about what they think and what they say.
Speaker 3: Well, I wrote a column on Sunday called Blitzkrieg and it's on Bill O'Reilly dot com. You don't have to join up, you don't do anything in just read it. And the strategy is to throw so much stuff at the opposition that they blow themselves up. And that's exactly what's happening. Here's a very interesting story. I don't know whether you've touched upon it, but it's a fascinating story. So the FCC has announced an investigation into NBC News, the parent company of MSNBC, and the investigation centers around the failure of NBC to close its DEI office because President Trump wrote an executive order saying all federal employees, all federal agencies have to close the DEI. Now, at first glance, you would say, well, NBC Comcast a private company. Trump can't tell them what to do, which is true. But they do defense department work. Comcast does defense department work. So the FCC is going in with a hammer to bludgeon them. Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 1: I think it's very interesting.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break right back, All things simple man, bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. We continue, now, all things simple man, bill O'Reilly, all things O'Reilly at billoreilly dot com. Here's where the Democratic Party is, and they've obviously learned nothing. There's no course correction, as Joe Rogan said, by the Democrats or the state run legacy media mob is I affectionately refer to them. So they're not adjusting. And this is the position that they've staked out, that they're going to defend tens and hundreds of billions of dollars in expanding their radicalism worldwide. While Americans are suffering here at home, our schools are suffering, the economy still is not in better shape. We have to deport all the Biden harrisy illegals, we have to secure the border. We've got to extract the energy that eventually will make this country the wealthiest energy country on Earth. They staked out that position. They're fighting for men to stay in women's sports, and they're fighting against the deportation of you know, we have known terrorists, rapist murderers, cartel members, and gang members. So that's their stated that is the position they've staked out and led by Chucky Schumer.
Speaker 1: We will win, we will win. F Donald Trump. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Here's the end of this. Okay. The Cook Report, which chronicles the races in the House and in the Senate, issue a report this morning, and it's said that already in the midterms, the Republicans are projected to pick up even more seats than they have now. Very unusual because usually when you have a president of either party elected, the midterms are not good for that person. But because they Democratic Party has no leader, isn't that amazing? There is no leader in the in the party at all, and because they have stick staked out these radical positions. A writer in the Wall Street journal Today called the US AID operation in a slush fund for radical reft progressive causes, which is exactly what it is, an enormous slush fund to promote progressive causes. That's a government agency. They're using my money and your money, hanity to do that. That is so wrong on so many levels.
Speaker 2: But I'm trying to understand the logic behind it. It was sort of like during the Biden Harris years, and nobody could ever give me a good explanation except that they I assume one day plan to give amnesty to their unvetted illegals, and that at a gratitude they these these illegals would one day vote for Democrats and perpetuity as a means of thanking them. But there was no reason to allow unvetted you know, fourteen million, whatever the number was, we don't know, with all the godaways, and to stake out a position when the average America makes sixty six thousand dollars a year bill that's that that's not a modest amount of money. And that's what the average American is making. And they're struggling with inflation, and they're struggling with gas prices, and they're struggling to make ends meet, and then they're going to find out that, you know, hundreds of billions of dollars have been spent abroad for this radicalism. I think the I think it's a ninety ten issue to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the Democrats all operate on emotion and virtue signaling and you have to be compassionate to the poor and let everybody in. That's what they believe. But you can't run a country like that, and everybody knows it. So that's why the Democratic Party is hemorrhaging membership and has no leader at all and continues. Look Trump, and let me put this in a way that is going to be vivid. I don't know whether Donald Trump realizes how much damage he himself is doing to that Democratic Party. If he does, he's a genius. Because this campaign of throwing out so many things so quickly that Trump has to know is driving his opposition crazy and it's causing his opposition to self destruct. If that was a premeditated campaign, Donald Trump is a genius.
Speaker 1: Well, I think the very side of them.
Speaker 2: If the dog bites, if the beast things, if you're feeling sad, they've already blamed Donald Trump. This was a very predictable reaction. I think they went through phases of grief. First it was just complete denial. Then it was you know, sadness and depression, and now they're in the rage stage. But the rage stage was the most predictable stage. And I think this is where they stay for four years and if they want to, if this is the hill they're going to die on, and they're not going to listen to David Axelrod James Carvill in a few then they will die on that hill because they're out of sync with the American people. But anyway, Bill O'Reilly, all things, O'Reilly at what's in the next book?
Speaker 1: By the way, who are you going to kill? This time?
Speaker 3: Confronting Evil Hannity? And it'll be out September. Great cover. Go to Bill O'Reilly dot com. You see the cover. Our pal bad Lad is on it. He's one of the evil doers and it's going to be quite something.
Speaker 2: Now you know you're not copying my book from two thousand and four, Deliver Us from Evil?
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't plase your eyes your book. I was ten.
Speaker 1: I know you did.
Speaker 2: I'm just teasing anyway, Bill O'Reilly. We always love having you. Thank you, sir. All right, all things Bill O'Reilly at Bill O'Reilly dot com. Eight one hundred and ninety four one Shawn is a number. We'll hit the phones when we get back. I didn't spend a lot of time on it, but you know, one of the things that Donald Trump is showing is a different way to view everything, and and this is you know, thinking out of the box, coming up with creative solutions. Nobody in the media really wanted to pay attention to what he actually said about America taking control of Gaza. He said, they're going to demilitarize it. They're going to remove all of the bombs and all the dangerous materials that are there. They're going to clean up the rubble, and then they're going to work with Arab countries and they're going to begin the process of rebuilding Gaza into you know, a resort that will provide untold numbers of thousands and thousands of jobs and opportunities, and take what has been a terrorist you know stronghold hellhole that has been pretty much decimated and blown to smithereens by Israel since October the seventh and they're going to turn it into, you know, something that would improve the quality of life of anybody that would live there. But they've got to demilitarize it. And now the President has drawn a line in the sands Saturday at noon that has to release the hostages or all hell's going to break loose. And I would imagine that that would impact not only Hamas, but probably it's proxy Iran, which has been funding from the beginning. They helped orchestrate what happened on October the seventh. They helped plot plot it and plant it and scheme it. They provided the weaponry for it, and they have been providing weaponry ever since. As you know, rocket after rocket after rocket is fired into Israel by Hamas in the north at Elebanon, Isballah, as well as Islamic Jihad, the Hoodie rebels out of Yemen and ran itself and anyway you would think, you know, it's it's been a mystery over the years. Why why havn't people countries like the Saudis and the Egyptians and the Jordanians, these countries have been very, very unwilling to absorbed that population as a means of ending the conflict. In the region anyway. So King Abdulla's in the Oval office yesterday of Jordan, and he showed a willingness to rethink the situation in this dynamic, new creative way that Donald Trump brought up, which is kind of similar to what he ran on, which is successful, be our best revenge and success here you know, is going to be opportunity and financial gain for people in Gaza as long as it is forever demilitarized and can't be a launching pad against Israel for the rockets that they continue to fire into the state of Israel.
Speaker 7: Listen, mister President, I truly believe that with all the challenges that we have in the Middle East, that I finally see somebody that could take us across the finish line to bring stability, peace and prosperity to all of us in the region. It is I think our collective responsibility in the midd least to continue to work with you, to support you to achieve those loftor goals.
Speaker 2: You know, stability, prosperity, I mean peace in the Middle East? Unthinkable? Is this really that far out of the box. You know, people are given an opportunity between a chance for a life and happiness and success for themselves and their kids that they want to choose that over, you know, the alternative. Anyway, let's get to our busy phones. Uh, let us say hi to Mikey's in Long Island, New York. What's up, Mikey? How you doing in New York? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 8: Hey, good in Sean, thanks to taking my call. Thanks Sean to retire in New York City firefight. I want to thank you for your support and respect you show to all first responders around the country.
Speaker 1: You sure, I want to thank you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what you guys do on a daily basis, and you know what you had to endure during nine to eleven and after nine to eleven is unthinkable.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Well, let's let the country never forgets showing.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, I hope not.
Speaker 2: I mean we have Joe Biden is allowing no known terrorists in the country, so I'm not sure if he if he if if he remembers.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I said, showing perhaps you could do the country or save him. And I'd like the Budget Committee chairs Senator Graham on you show, as well as the other Senators that are on the Sense pups can ask them, why the stone wall and Speaker Johnson on having one big bill that President Trump is on board with, I just don't get it, and just Bill.
Speaker 2: Well, it's interesting because Newkingridge wanted me to invite Lindsey Grahama on to ask him that very question because he is the Budget chair, one big beautiful bill. A lot of Senators, including conservative senators, think that the two bill strategy is better. Now, there are technicalities here that are very very real. When you're passing a reconciliation bill. There are very strident, stringent requirements to pass reconciliation, and the Senate has to navigate its way through that. The House will send a bill, and if it's one big beautiful bill, the Senate will take it up.
Speaker 1: I have no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: And then they've got they've got to create a bill that will pass the reconciliation process, which I don't think will be that heavy a lift.
Speaker 1: I'll be able to do it.
Speaker 2: And the question is do they try to bifurcate it into two areas? But I think Newt's argument is the most logical that I heard, is we've got a midterm. Reagan waited until he got his tax cuts in place, and as a result, he ended up losing twenty six seats in his first midterm election. You know, Donald Trump and his first midterm lost over forty seats. And the best way to prevent that from happening, we saw the CPI numbers, you know, go through the roof again. Inflation is the last month of the Biden presidency, an inflation disaster. And you know this, this is the starting point for Donald Trump. And I know everybody's all freaked out about trade and trade wars. Donald Trump doesn't want a trade war. Nobody seems to have picked up on his truth post that he will practice reciprocal tariffs, meaning if you put a tariff on an American product, We're gonna put the same tariff on your products.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: And I don't think any American can argue against that. Well, it's going to raise taxes. We're not looking to raise taxes. Donald Trump does not want tariffs and a trade war. What he wants are good neighbors and partners that are going to do their part. He wants NATO members to pay their fair share. He wants Mexico and Canada to control their borders and to stop allowing this influx of illegal immigrants and drugs into our country, and the same thing goes for China, where they produce most of the spentanyl. He wants it to end. He wants their unfair trade practices to end. He wants their intellectual property theft to end. And I think he's going to probably accomplish all of these things.
Speaker 8: Well. A lot of the intellectuals keep saying that these tariffs are going to raise touches, this, that the other thing. But I tell you, watch you on quite frankly, I think they're underworking, don't you.
Speaker 2: I think they work in the sense that I think these countries realize they've gotten away with murder and that the gravy train's over, and when they're not getting a free ride from America anymore. In America is going to be a lot smarter country, and we're not going to be stupid and give away our children's future. Anyway, I appreciate the call, Mike, New York, Long Island. We appreciate you. I don't know if Long Island misses me, but I miss my friends, some of them, not all of them, but some of them. But I don't miss being there, especially on days like today. Linda, how much snow did you get up there?
Speaker 1: Wow? Pretty Actually we got close to ten inches. It's it's pretty crazy. Did I mention that it's Sonny and eighty here today? He did? I mention that, you know what, I'm a pale, irish gal. I am enjoying the snow. This is my weather.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: So you're full of Adam Schiff snow. You don't snow. You hate the snow snowsuit.
Speaker 5: And I walked Liam with us because we had a delayed opening because of all the schools.
Speaker 2: You walk the five hundred pound cat that you owned, or that's right, the Actually the.
Speaker 1: Cat does walk with us typically, but she did not today. She opted out, which is fine. Is the cat back of the fat cat? Well, there's a different cat.
Speaker 2: She's you get a different cat, fat cat, still of the fat far Back to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Joel in my free state of Florida. What's up, Joel?
Speaker 1: How are you hi?
Speaker 8: Too?
Speaker 5: Funny? Sean, that's too funny. My question is Sean, and thank you.
Speaker 1: For I want to know why it's funny.
Speaker 2: Because Linda quote loves her animals so much, she overfed the cat.
Speaker 1: It was a side.
Speaker 2: One cat was the size of five cats, so they had to send the cat away to lose weight, and the cat never came back.
Speaker 3: I think that that's a little agregious in that exaggeration.
Speaker 1: You know she was there.
Speaker 2: Let's put the picture of the cat on online. Nobody's ever seen a cat that big.
Speaker 1: She's very camera shy, so it's gonna be possible. No, you have pictures on your phone because we used to have them. Mm hmm, callar, what do you want to say? Call?
Speaker 5: My question is my question is all these great executive orders that are coming through, we know that uh that they don't last unless they become codified. Do you think any of those are going to go to any of these single bill or a double bill that's going to be codified? And what which ones do you think will be.
Speaker 2: I think they all need to be. I don't know if it's going to be part of the reconciliation, but I think reconciliation is going to deal more with borders, energy and the budget. And again, yet you have, you know, very stringent protocols you got to follow in the Senate in terms of Senate rules to get Reconciliation to pass and so they're not going to I don't think that's going to be part of it. But you're correct in saying that it does need to be codified into law or the stroke of a pen. You know, a future president would be able to undo it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: But what we ought to be hoping for is we don't let them back in power.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We're not going to We're not going to go back to the what to the mess that they've left us right now. Realistically, historically are their ebbs and flow flows to political cycles?
Speaker 1: There are.
Speaker 2: And however, if Donald Trump does the job I think he's going to do, I think that Republicans will be in power for a long time and I think they'll.
Speaker 1: Do a lot of good.
Speaker 5: That's awesome, thank you, as.
Speaker 2: Long as they stay true to what they're doing. Anyway, Joel, appreciate the call. All right, quick break, right back to our phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number if you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 4: The final hour roundup is next.
Speaker 3: You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour Free for All on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back to.
Speaker 2: Our busy phones eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Don Lake Ronkonkomo.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Don?
Speaker 1: Welcome onboard, sir. How are you hey?
Speaker 6: Sean, thanks so much for taking my call before I Before I get to my question, I have to praise you for you how well you manage all the news from the Trump White House every day. I mean, any other hosts would need four or five hours a day on radio and two hours a night.
Speaker 1: You do it well.
Speaker 2: You're very kind, but I'm telling you it is a heavier lift than I've ever had in terms of getting out the just sheer volume of information that we have.
Speaker 6: I'm just a casual observer and i can't keep up with it. It's just amazing. But Sean, I'll tell you, I have to laugh out loud at the incredible hypocrisy once again when you see completely unhinged Democrats start screaming and shouting out against Trump and Elon Musk's investigation into the the luminous government fraud and corruption recently shin ends. Jeffrey Tubin and Anderson Cooper are claiming Musk has no evidence to his claims. No evidence.
Speaker 2: Okay, they're out of their friggin minds. They don't know what they're talking about. And you know, all we've done is show the evidence that they discovered and that they tried to hide from the American people for years. So you know, he they can say whatever they want. It's sort of like fake Jake was out there yesterday. Well, Elon Musk is not elected. I'm like, no, neither was any cabinet member that was appointed by the president. The president's elected and he hires these people to do the job to fulfill the promises and the agenda that he that he made to the American people. And that's what we're living through. And you know why they keep bringing that up is beyond me. It's a dumb argument. But they're dumb people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: These are the same knit with Sean that overlooked the evidence of Joe Biden's mental decline and dismissed the reality of the chaotic, out of control border, and they ignore the physical evidence of a hunter's laptop and so on and so.
Speaker 2: On and so on, and Faiza and Russia and the double standard and a weaponized justice system.
Speaker 1: They've been wrong on all of it.
Speaker 2: And we've been right, And you know what, We're proud of the fact that we take pride in getting it right. That's our job. I mean, if I give you false information, I'm not doing my job. Don We love you, Thanks man, appreciate the call. Listen. You know that when you cut into your favorite steak or burger or pork chop or fish, and when it's perfect, you know you cook it and then you've also probably had the feeling when it wasn't perfect. Is there anything more frustrating? I overcooked my steak. Oh, I got to put my steak back in. No, not fun. Now I have a way for you to be a master chef and get it right every single time, thanks to the inexpensive technology that is chefiq dot com. Now it's a modern, completely wireless cooking thermometer. It eliminates any chance of under cooking overcooking your food. No matter how you cook your food. You can cook it in a deep fror, you can grill it, you can roast it, you can broil it, you can bake it, and it will guarantee that your chicken, that your burgers, that your steak, that your pork chops, your pork ribs, your fish will come out exactly to your preferred outcome.
Speaker 1: And it's simple.
Speaker 2: It's like a wider toothpick, and you just inserted into your food and you go on the chef iq app, which is the easiest AAP in the world to use, and you put in your desired level of doneness and it will tell you when to flip your food over. It will tell you when your food is done. It's that simple. And when you cook for your friends, your family, and neighbors, they're gonna think you went to culinary school. I wish I thought of this technology. It's very inexpensive. You can find it at chefiq dot com. If you mention my name Hannity, you'll say fifteen percent a checkout at chefiq dot com promo code Hannity fifteen percent off and every meal will be perfect time