Speaker 1: Yo, let's go all right boys.
Speaker 2: As you can tell, I'm winging this podcast.
Speaker 3: We're winging the he intoll right now. But here's what I got for you. Welcome to another episode of Busts with the Boys. As you can see, our tailgate is lit.
Speaker 4: We're here for the boys, Titans, Bill's Mafia, We're all for the boys.
Speaker 5: So it doesn't matter what we got for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Regal Realty Hunter Briley through this awesome tailgate for US. Regal rg dot com is where we can find him. Here's his personal and guys, I'm not joking. People are texting him. If you got if you got a little deal with like calling people like who cares shoot him a text? You can text him at six one five six three zero nine seven three five. And if you don't believe me, there was there were four people last week Hunter shooting Ford. Many messages saying people are talking about, Hey, the bully sent me. Let him know the boy sent you. He will get you taking care of anything from commercial investment, what am I missing? What am I missing? Commercial? Residential? He's got you taken care of. Also, huge thank you to Anheuser, Busch, Ajax Turner we're doing. Don't give it guys, Natty Light Seltzer, drink him up, Aloha Beaches, Katalina lin Mixer, take pictures with them. Hashtag us don't give On social We'll put you here. We'll put your picture right next to us. Here, We'll put you down here, We'll put you all over the place. Your picture will be up. Tag us at busting WTB. That's on Twitter and Instagram. Tag us hashtag don't give up. We'll put your photo of guys. Hope you're loving Spootoba right now. We're on day at this moment, Day five. Hope you guys are watching a nice little spook. Last night, me and the gal we watched Scream the original went to a hundred house a couple of days before with the boy Taylor shout out the boy, good luck to in the game Banger podcast coming up, ernest k again, guys, rate us five stars, Subscribe, share like, do all that fun stuff Finals on social.
Speaker 4: Busting WTV our website, BUSTINDWTV dot com.
Speaker 3: Buy up our merch. We got spooptober merch coming out. It's probably out right now. I don't know, don't give a who cares?
Speaker 4: Listen to some good music, smiling like this, I'm gonna be a great day, Like hopefully Ernest will make me laugh, Like it's gonna be great. Let me stop in, get a nice little sandwich, get a couple of lattes for the boys. I gotta get back in the truck. I leave my latte sitting on the middle console. Hit a bump. It goes everywhere. I try to grab it before it falls.
Speaker 5: Latte. Yeah, latte fucking everywhere, dude.
Speaker 4: And it's in It's around my USh, it's around the stick shift, it's in the cup holders.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was so pissed off, dude. I was like, how can I fucking punish myself? Because I was at mat I took a straw. I took the straw out and started sucking up all the latte.
Speaker 2: Was that how you punished yourself?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I was like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't care if it's dirty, like any little piece, I'd spit out.
Speaker 5: But I was like, yeah, I gotta handle this. And I was so pissed off. Who's your buddy that can? Is your buddy?
Speaker 2: The game?
Speaker 5: Ryan? Ryan?
Speaker 4: I saw him walking by the truck and I'm just like fucking dipping a shirt and stuff to get it all cleaned up. And I'm looking at uh Ryan, and I was like, is this ernest? Like I thought he had a fucking mullet.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been working I've.
Speaker 2: Been working out something.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I was like, is this Ryan, Like he looks like a like a regular dude. And then I get on the bus and of course like I'm like, okay, this fuck this makes sense.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never been had like suicidal thoughts ever my entire life. But anything if I break a glass or I spill something for some reason, I'm just like, yeah, you should just kill yourself.
Speaker 5: I was ready to.
Speaker 2: I I jump a lot of hurdles to get to the end point. You know what, maybe just maybe just maybe just finish it and then it's over and then you don't we clean it up. Yes, I said, I made a mess. My body as a mess. I'm gonna make a bigger mess. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 5: I was like so mean to myself.
Speaker 4: I'm like, will you dumb motherfucker you get you gotta figure this out, like take my own life, you Okay, let's use a shraw. It's a little more.
Speaker 2: We could start loving ourselves we could love ourselves a little more. Yeah, I probably could.
Speaker 4: I wanted what my own ass. Dude, I was like, yeah, I gotta keep my composure. I'll just wait untill the story on the pop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: I mean this bus usually positive vibes and start the bus off ernest.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 2: A couple of things, A couple of housekeeping items. What's what that chain? Is it getting?
Speaker 5: Turn your net green?
Speaker 2: Or is that real? Neither? All right? Go ahead. I've had it for three and a half four years. My wife got for me, and we're talking about a couple hundred bucks.
Speaker 5: You have a wife?
Speaker 2: Can do You have a wife?
Speaker 5: Got a wife? You're married?
Speaker 6: I got a married wife.
Speaker 2: I got well, she's married. She's also married.
Speaker 6: All you've been married for two and a half years, been together for seven. Another Nashville native Nice, He's a graphic design artist, photographer.
Speaker 2: Badass.
Speaker 6: Keeps me in line most of the time.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Yeah, how does she feel about your workout regiments? Like you go in there? She films it, dude?
Speaker 5: Does she really?
Speaker 6: The last the last two times I've gone to the y have been for content only for content.
Speaker 2: I've been in there for five ho there for five minutes?
Speaker 5: What hang on? Hang on back of what's the workout thing? Are you serious? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean I mean like fifteen million, it's not.
Speaker 5: A big deal.
Speaker 2: It's just yeah, positive. I don't know if you know. There's our boy or us here. He's like he's I wouldn't say a bodybuilder, but I wouldn't say cross Like he is the muscle build and the strength of a bodybuilder, but the endurance of a CrossFit. Yeah, he's like he's like Rich Throning, but bigger and more athletic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see what we got here.
Speaker 6: There's a Kenny Rogers I was telling about. See if I look half that good when I'm sixty five. Yeah, this is up and Adams. This is the workout I came out with the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with the warm up, you gotta wake up, you gotta fucking stretch it out, and then let's go crack one open. There you got and then we're here. This is our ice lunges.
Speaker 6: Okay, because you never know when you're gonna fucking pull over, pull something up. And then n Ice is sitting there and now you gotta be ready to go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt. These are these are your isometrics if.
Speaker 2: You get ice. The first thing I think about is, man, I hope my knees are warmed up. You don't even it doesn't even matter to you, I'm sure always.
Speaker 6: And these are just your beer curls. Twelve hours beer curl.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah, the shake off the met move. Yeah, because you know when you first crack it, a little bit of foam. Yeah, you're gonna get ye every time you gotta slip that drip. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So yeah, like I say, I like to just you know, stay stay in shape. I get they ready, practice practice like you play. This was the first one that was the o G. I was aid to why my wife was doing arms and I stood behind her, just like ready to go. And I was like, you know what, fuck it? So I picked up a couple, I picked up a couple dumb bells, handed her my phone. I said go over here and film me. And she rolls her eyes. Our relationship is her rolling her eyes.
Speaker 5: I believe it. I believe it.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: That's mostly my wife and I have relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeas well, it's love. I can't believe I didn't think about it. I spend most of my life in the gym. I don't get much done, but I like that place.
Speaker 5: I go there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you go to the one down Marylyn Farms? Why in Brientwood?
Speaker 6: Most of the time, green Hills is technically closer. I gotta be honest. Every time I go to green Hills, I leave depressed because it feels like a geriatric facility. Really, yeah, it's like a nursing home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see, I've heard of it.
Speaker 4: I feel like I would thrive in a place like this because I would just want to shame everybody, like, yeah, this is this is me over here working out hardest ship.
Speaker 6: But I don't work out hardest ship. I go in there, I'm like, this is not the vibe to do my drinking.
Speaker 2: I think the more the.
Speaker 5: More people are looking at you, the better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you got people looking at like what the fuck is this guy doing? It makes the content so much better? Right. We might have to go out one day and get a little workout.
Speaker 6: It I think. I think that's for sure. I have a new workout I want to work on. It's like, you know what you put the forty five on a barbell and you do squats and balance the ship. Well, that's the other end of the barbells on the ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the opposite.
Speaker 6: I need a partner and it's basically the beer bong squat, So I'll have the forty five pound weight. It's like I'm hitting a beer boll and got a partner holding the other end.
Speaker 2: Up. There you go. So visual.
Speaker 5: Is a guy. You get on board with her you just absolutely hate.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I signed up that get shave a mullet into your head. You've made a choice of I'm gonna be fifty to fifty on most people i've met.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 2: But honestly, you've got one too right here. I don't know how the rest of the past feels that. I'm a big fanude. What I'm what I'm a little worried about is the mullet doesn't worry me. The workers don't worry me. It's July and you're wearing sweatpants. I'm not wearing sweats Those are psychopath.
Speaker 5: That's a psychopath.
Speaker 2: I'm a psychopath.
Speaker 6: But it's also shameless self promotion.
Speaker 2: I got South Iron on the side here nice, so they're my pants.
Speaker 5: You know you made those.
Speaker 2: I had the maid, you had the man, but you didn't make them. No are you selling those?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: These are one of ones. But I've thought about it. Did you know if you went to bustin w TV dot com you can get all the merch you want. You can go get T shirts, you can get a We'll make you get you some uh jakuzi.
Speaker 6: I would love that. I'm gonna can I go do that?
Speaker 5: Now? We can't.
Speaker 2: We can absolutely get that and we'll be right back. Yeahs that don't exist, and we do it. Will has been trying to get a sponsors for the longest time. Dude, it's fucking It's tough.
Speaker 5: We probably have.
Speaker 2: Will hasn't really worked at it.
Speaker 5: Again.
Speaker 4: You know, we don't know what time for what world we're in right now. We could we could be we could we could be advertising.
Speaker 5: So my my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: About the way Will remembers that is after you said that last time, we even said, hey, Will, don't say those things in the podcast because it's very unprofessional looking, and he said, yeah, you're right, I got a look at that, and then here we are, here we are.
Speaker 5: Well, you're not thinking like you gotta think sometimes before you talk. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: This is what this can film next week, it can film right now.
Speaker 5: You know what. We're gonna post this podcast right after fix.
Speaker 2: See how that works. We'll be right back. We'll be right back with this monsors we now have. Now it's fixed, and now we're bad fixed.
Speaker 5: So listen.
Speaker 2: I gotta.
Speaker 5: I gotta the only way I know you and you so you sink you do music?
Speaker 2: I do music?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 2: What do you play? Do you play at all?
Speaker 6: I play a little guitar, play a little piano, started doing that stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh man.
Speaker 6: Early as I can remember, my older cousin always play like he had electric guitars around, So I would, you know, shittily play the guitar. But I had a keen in piano early on my grandmother's house after church on Sundays, I'd go and like just play the notes for like as the deer pants for the water. And they none of my family's musical at all, like my parents and stuff, so they were just like, oh, but they didn't notice support it. They were just like, that's cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Third grade Christmas, I got a banjo and the Space Jam soundtrack that Christmas and my life so It's been the best Christmas of your entire life easily, bro, Because like I discovered fucking hip hop R and B all that ship through the Space Jam soundtrack. And then I got the banjo and I was like turn onto like Earl Scruggs and Lester Flat and started like I took like a month or two of banjo lessons and learned the songs that I can play now, learned like four songs. Quit that's all. That's all I can do a banjo. I can rip a banjo for four songs.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 2: You do it right now?
Speaker 5: You get rip a band a banjo here? Yeah? Right now? Do we actually have a banjo in the back? How do you find it?
Speaker 2: They haven't bring it out?
Speaker 5: Start getting it?
Speaker 2: Was my first Rob Jackson.
Speaker 5: You're in Nashville.
Speaker 2: You're in Nasville, dide I can find any lesson for anything out here?
Speaker 5: Yeah, play the.
Speaker 2: Piece.
Speaker 4: Talk about the phone call conversation you have and you're like, yo, we should have his cam. I'm gonna give him a call. And then he talked about when you called them he's like playing PlayStation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I called you? I called I called you, and I'm like, Yo, what's up, man. No, man, I'm just out here playing some PlayStation right, a little two K so pretty busy day.
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 2: That's how That's how our entire conversation started. It was I'm not gonna lie. I was a little nervous coming into this thing. I know what to expect, but honestly, I haven't been let down at all. Will you've let me down? Lesson? Will lets me down? He lets me down so much in this timeframe. Usually when we start the bus.
Speaker 5: It's mutual. Let me already, watch it's mutual every day of our lives. Dude.
Speaker 2: Well that man, it's a friendship.
Speaker 6: That's what friends afford.
Speaker 2: I'm in the I'm in the market for a new one. So if you got me, I got none, so got none. I got my.
Speaker 5: Bullet, so.
Speaker 2: I had to shave a bullet. Dude, you're looking to see you won't I well, no, don't would that. I know you would, and you should.
Speaker 5: I should.
Speaker 2: I could probably get this lettuce back a little bit, but I gotta deal a little more because I got that good I got that good curl.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Your mullet would be luscious coming out of the back of a helmet on a windy sunday. God do you theo Von the comedian. Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 5: He's solid, dude.
Speaker 2: He's got that.
Speaker 5: That's sweet.
Speaker 2: He's got a great mullet.
Speaker 6: He's got a good go tea to compliment the mullet. Facial hair with a mullet is kind of important.
Speaker 2: I kind of got the full beard thing. Wife won't let me do a go tea here. I'd have one. Oh, you know, it would be sweet as if you had a go tea with some mutton chops, that you had that good space between here and here, but then you bring it down half half cheek, just anna bellum. God, you look so fucking good, dude.
Speaker 6: I got no chill too, so it would like look like it neither.
Speaker 5: I know, dude, I got this.
Speaker 2: I got this week. I got my eyes and knocked out in the week one of the game and a week one last year, And I thought to myself as soon as I woke up like that, you got a fucking get some surgery done him on this chin.
Speaker 5: Dude, you got a glass chin.
Speaker 2: They sell those things.
Speaker 6: I saw a commercial I guess it was a sponsored ad on Instagram, which I guess fucking Instagram had heard me talking about how I ain't got no jaw. Yeah, and uh, they got these little fucking balls you can chew on.
Speaker 2: There's a little it's a it's a you put in the front of you.
Speaker 6: Like, get a medium or a well done steak and eat that instead.
Speaker 2: Be honest, I'd buy the ship that ye imagine you imagine how handsome might be with a with a an actual jaw line, you'd be decent. Quit your job, fucking I quit everything. Yeah, I just be handsome. What's that guy? Do he professionally handsome?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Does he get paid? I don't really think he does. It just needs handsome, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't get paid.
Speaker 2: That's you don't have dude. It's it's the world of Instagram. You look good, they send you free ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude. Period.
Speaker 2: Well, we had an watch out Will try not to fuck this whole thing up. We had Sean Booth on the on the podcast, and I'm looking I get to look at Will every day and like, Sean's got the beard, he's got the jaw line, he's got the veins coming out of the arms. And I'm looking back and forth. I'm like, yo, like will legit is like the way uglier version of Sean Like you could see it, like he's got no jaw line.
Speaker 5: He fixed his jaws.
Speaker 2: Do you see this jaw line? You see his shoulder like he wore a tank top and I told him earlier we actually did arms. Today you can't tell, but I'm saying, like his shoulders, his shoulders, there's usually a definition a part where you're like, oh, that's what the shoulder ends and where the bicup starts.
Speaker 5: We already got a backup. You already messed up with got like have you seen have you hang on? Hang on? You had your You already had your turn, Bud, you had your turn.
Speaker 2: You know, you know when you have like in the movie like chasing at like a pig store.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, you had You did really bad job. He talked about my jaw line. Do you see this jaw structure like Taylor's jaw lying. I don't know if you've seen the The X Men movies where the father he like melts on the ground.
Speaker 5: It's just his face.
Speaker 4: That's how Taylor like looks looks like a melted face into the ground flubber called they want to do their sequel with you.
Speaker 5: Oh, that's that's such a bad joke. It's it's not a bad joke.
Speaker 2: That's probably one of you.
Speaker 4: You literally you literally go, hey, Will has a bad jaw line, like just look at the jaw, ude, Hey, step.
Speaker 2: Back, your head is look at Joe small and your neck is so bait.
Speaker 5: Dude, dude, I'm a good looking cat. I really don't even need someone.
Speaker 2: Pull up, Hey, pull up Will Compton twenty sixteen.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, do that. It's the twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: You know what You're just what you mean to do. I'm all fucking natural, dude. You're a phony.
Speaker 4: You're not on they last year, last year, this one that makes picked.
Speaker 2: Hey, when your mouth is closed, I agree with you. To get the red someone the red kinds with him smiling.
Speaker 5: Bro damn. Hey the boy did He's got some chompers on.
Speaker 2: As a wood schipper back in Missouri before people will call the short found the NFL. Dude, he was like, yo, I gotta chip some wood to day, dude. That's what he fucking did.
Speaker 4: Taylor last year after I got my teeth, He's like, hey, I'm thinking about getting beard plugs, no doubt, don't tell anybody, but I didn't do it.
Speaker 5: And look as you did.
Speaker 2: You ruined, You ruined. If that's a friendship breaker, dude, that's fine.
Speaker 6: You're trying to right, you're trying to run right now.
Speaker 2: Confidence here you were gonna beard plugs? Who was getting?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 5: Want to.
Speaker 2: Joe? You know what? A fucking ricket?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Will? Okay?
Speaker 2: So Will got his teeth thumb I said, God damn, I gotta, I gotta maybe there's something I could do.
Speaker 5: Why am I six?
Speaker 2: Just shut the fuck up and are hurt? So I do this fucking guy? I had these like I had these patches in here. You know what I'm saying. I got that full earnest beard. I don't got that that white treasure loves seven. So I thought to myself, Yo, I might just go out to l A and I might just might just do it. And I look at Will because Will's with my really good friends plummeting right now, and I called him like, Yo, did you got the teeth thumb on?
Speaker 5: How do you feel?
Speaker 2: Did you feel to sell out when you did? He's like, honestly, at first, I kind of did, but I was like, you know, once I did, I was like, no regirts. So I was like, I gotta fuck it. I gotta get this thing going. Long story short, dude, I just looked in the mirror one day and I was like, dude, I love you, and he said it back at the same time. So I was like, damn, Like these dudes really really just kind of.
Speaker 5: Have a connection.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking about yo, yo, I've been talking to myself for twenty five minutes in the mirror. I can't leave this guy, right.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna let it rid. I'm gonna let it roll in there, dude, and if if by the some grace of the fucking Holy Spirit or whoever the hell's up there, gives me a full beard someday, I'm gonna call Will's ass, dude, and I'm gonna fucking I'm gonna go back to Bontai, Missouri where he's at. Yeah, because becaus now where I'm gonna be because I because I kicked him out of this podcast. Now he's fucking broke. He went to Bontai, fucking Missouri, and I'm gonna go there, and the only thing he's gonna have. He's gonna have wrinkly leather skin because he's so old and he works out and he works in the fucking farms. Dude, farm, He's got a farmer's hand, and I'm gonna punch out his right front tooth and he won't have enough money to fix it, dude. And I'll have just one of those little dangly things, and I'll say, remember twenty nineteen, dude, and I'll leave and I'll get in my private jet and I'll fucking fly out of there. Dude.
Speaker 5: I'm like, get me out of this. I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm fucking done with this guy.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: Welcome to plus so disrespect. That was a friendship code, you know.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you got a point. Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I don't want to know what you.
Speaker 5: Put the finger.
Speaker 2: Put the finger, bro you always so in love. I don't get that tastes a good catch a boogy. You pick your nose a lot? What's the deal?
Speaker 6: I found myself picking my nose a lot. This is the first time I've ever been asked that. But uh, yeah, I think I do. Actually I'm not necessarily probably, but I'm the guy in the car that will be fucking digging for no reason with my pinky. Probably i'd like to say I'm itching, but I really feel like I have a booger up there.
Speaker 5: Scrape, scrape the whole border. Yeah. You know. Sometimes I'll think to myself, like, I got to be the only dude who picks my nose as much.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, And I think people catch me, but I'm like, they're not catching me.
Speaker 2: That's why I got titted windows. I had tinted windows, dude. But the thing is that you're front. I remember back in the day, my dad and I were driving and we're going down the street, the street, and we're at a stoplight, and my dad said, look at this girl.
Speaker 5: And I looked in the rear.
Speaker 2: View mirror, and this chick's just going to poundtown.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: She is getting after this same I swear to god, she was trying to give herself brain damage.
Speaker 5: And she looked at it.
Speaker 2: I goes watch or watch or watch or watch or watch her and she just slow mode brought it into her mouth and ate it. And so every time I picked my nose, I'm like sitting there to light. Dude, I'm in that thing hard because I don't know what it is like. When I was ten years old, I was sitting in my house and I'm thinking to myself, like I'm watching Castaway, Yeah, what would I do if if something like that happened to me? And as I'm thinking, for some reason, my thinking feeling my nervous tick, I had to pick my nose. So I picked my nose and I picked it. I was like ten, I picked it and then I ate it up and I was like, yo, you're a genius. If you ever get if you're over an island, you're not dead. Just food source up here that you can just eat and it'll be over of a whole. I have a whole ecosystem at ten though, Yeah that's fine.
Speaker 6: At twenty seven, that is about the only other time you're just like, I'm about to fucking dominate this booker. You're stranding on island.
Speaker 2: It's been like three days.
Speaker 4: I like, you, like, keep yourself from like picking it. You let it grow in there. Yeah, I'm about to go in on this.
Speaker 2: Naked and Afraid. You'll watch Naked in Afraid. No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: It's great.
Speaker 6: Yeah I have, it's great, but I'm it's a perfect show. No and I wouldn't be. But I'm just saying if I would be a Day one, I'd be fucking starring. Be Like, I'm not going to look for fucking avocados. I'm picking my boogers.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: I'm saving energy I.
Speaker 2: Made make the girl or whatever through all the work. She's there interview like that fucking piece of ship. That that that dynamic, It just it just cuts to me.
Speaker 6: Avocados sitting on a fucking branch, just tossing boogers back like grapes.
Speaker 2: Like you put them in his own mallet, put it on a branch like a person do it for you. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I did a Naked and Afraid Vine when Vine was out. Yeah, that go, well it was I didn't. I don't think I posted that one. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was like, uh so I got naked, obviously, and there was a I just took a plant from the house and sat it next to a mirror and then just kind of panned it around and I literally just go, I'm just naked and afraid at this point, because you know, why didn't you boat that? I know I was in college and you know you're like brainwashed and like, okay, you coach would get pissed about this one.
Speaker 5: Oh my, she only had what seven seconds to make a video?
Speaker 2: Or six second seconds?
Speaker 5: Did you do you?
Speaker 2: Definitely advice?
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 6: I had a had a It was like it would have been like twenty twelve times.
Speaker 5: No, but I have that video saved on my phone.
Speaker 2: I hope you was that phone thirty three years old?
Speaker 6: Apparently?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Guys. You guys know it's data transfers when you get an does it?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, honest honestly, I don't own a computer. That's a lot. I own a computer. I haven't used a computer like two three years. Yeah, there you go. I got to FedEx to print my stuff out, Prince, I actually think, will go do it?
Speaker 5: I found it?
Speaker 2: Didn't Oh ship, that's my new ring tone. Dude to me that, that's great.
Speaker 5: Play it again, playing against I canna hear it.
Speaker 2: I'm just naked.
Speaker 5: You see the beginning where I'm like naked, A little butt crack back there.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious.
Speaker 6: Dude, Oh my god, quick, you just found that?
Speaker 5: Did you have that?
Speaker 2: Like you had that in the video, the two pairs of flip flops. I'm just naked.
Speaker 6: Afraid at this point.
Speaker 2: One of these other videos.
Speaker 5: Dude, I don't keep dude.
Speaker 2: We just found the Vine gold standard, hungover, hungry, please help look at it. You you probably got hair and plants too, didn't you? Because your hair is a little thinner in there.
Speaker 5: It is a little hit thinner in the corners. No, I don't have a hair. I don't have a hair.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't believe yet yet. Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Uh Sunday scaries, dude. Nothing worse than the Sunday scares was this.
Speaker 6: I wish Vine came back.
Speaker 5: That was gonna be cool. Vine was fun, dude.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that hey ball that let me get my phone back?
Speaker 6: No, nope, Oh man, this is good.
Speaker 2: I wish we could live.
Speaker 5: We got a transition right here. You had a heart attack senior year of high school.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, coca cocaine, cocaine accessories?
Speaker 6: What in cocaine? Surprisingly, it was really it was. This was It's called myocarditis. It was a viral infection.
Speaker 2: Super watch yourself.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, dude, it was like a sinus infection, but instead of it going to my sinus as it went to my myocardian.
Speaker 2: This is the most I know about the anatomy.
Speaker 6: By the way, just for like, wow, this guy's I didn't know where my fun was before this, but but uh, the the ship went to my myocardian and then my immune system attacked.
Speaker 2: It is on a Sunday.
Speaker 6: I'm just having a Sunday, having a Sunday on Sunday, having a Sunday on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: I love it, man, And uh, I thought.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: You know, when you're running in cold weather and it feels like you're breathing in like a fiery ice or whatever, it's tough to breathe. Maybe that's just fat guys.
Speaker 5: I looked, and I still see.
Speaker 2: Him, like nobody. Okay, yeah, well.
Speaker 6: Against you you're a professional athletes being an average guy running running and you're just like, hey, think I'm dying.
Speaker 5: It was like that.
Speaker 6: But I hadn't done shit that day, and I was like, man, dude, this doesn't feel right. So I went to the hospital with my mom and they took forever in the er.
Speaker 2: They ran like e kg and shit, and uh doctor came.
Speaker 6: He was like, well, I think you're probably just having an asthma attack because of allergies. I was like, okay, never had asthma before whatever, So he gave me a breathing treatment, sent me home, felt better throughout the day. That night, that pain came back, like times twenty. This is two weeks into district tournament. This is a district tournament's senior year baseball, Like, we're having a fucking great run. I was a pitcher having a good season. This happened on a Sunday. Then went back in the back in the hospital that night. They come back, They're like, well, I know you're here earlier and we tested you for a heart attack and you weren't having one.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do it one more time. So they ran the.
Speaker 6: Test and doctors like you were having you were having a heart attack right now. My mom was like she walked out of the fucking room, like calling everybody crying.
Speaker 2: So you're a hold on time. So you your mom just left yet.
Speaker 5: Another one. This is my one.
Speaker 6: I was adopted three weeks old. I was like, great, now I gotta go get adopted again. But no, she walked out. She she was like freaking out. Obviously, we weren't expecting to have a heart attack that night.
Speaker 7: Uh, but it was a great we weren't We weren't expecting to have a heart attack. Dude, you know how good of a fucking weapon piece that is when you're in a fight with a girlfriend and she's being a bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your wife, your wife, listen to this right now, going go ahead, keep going thing, call and see what happened.
Speaker 6: Nope, nope, I'm just saying when you're when you finished that time, I am, No, I am. There's nothing better than hitting somebody with a gotta go having a heart attack. And then I a through the night. I got a catheter up my cock. Uh, you got a catheter in there? Yeah, they ran one.
Speaker 2: Did they dug you first.
Speaker 5: Or they going there cold?
Speaker 6: They drugged me first, so I don't necessarily. I didn't have a bad experience with the catheter. I think it was actually went great, but UH.
Speaker 2: Don't remember. I don't remember good.
Speaker 6: I remember getting wheeled out, shot shot that They wanted me to pee in a cup and I couldn't peece so they had to run the ship. So they gave me all this medicine stuff and the next thing, I wake up the next morning and I had had my heart attack, and I was back playing baseball two weeks later.
Speaker 2: Way like nothing happened.
Speaker 6: We went on win the state championship, shot out David Lips from high school. My dad was my high school baseball coach and it was his nine hundredth career victory.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got to pitch for the wind. It was great, man.
Speaker 6: It was Ernie Railer, Ernie Ral dude. That's yeah, it was. That was a cool experience.
Speaker 5: HBO should have had you on their show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well up, hey you hear that.
Speaker 5: It's a train.
Speaker 2: That's a train, my baby, and anytime you're on the bus, dude, that would not be a podcast without the bus or sorry, damn without the train coming on the bus.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how long do they normally last? I don't know they there's a lot of box cars on those things, dude, Like sometimes hundreds on hundreds talk about cocaine. I bet some just.
Speaker 4: Passed us as.
Speaker 6: Going on I guarantee, dude, you see all those all the storage was like what thirty eight million dollars worth of cocaine, wasn't.
Speaker 5: It like IBM or something like that, like own the bus, JP.
Speaker 2: Morgan, JP Morgan class case dud, Like look that up. Do they have a video This is a video of a guy of the Coast Guards storming a submarine.
Speaker 5: Dude, that one was with like eighteen.
Speaker 2: Whatever, eighty million pounds something like that. My question is if they're like, hey, the coach guards, like, all right, well we should probably get the submarine to submarine you go down home submarine. Yeah, its homemade, so it wasn't like legit just skimmer.
Speaker 5: That's why I couldn't go under. Yeah. No, I'm sitting there watching.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yo, these days are about to jump on the submarine and who knows what after that?
Speaker 2: Right, Oh my god, the balls you have to have, Like this guy, they're coming up on this thing, and you know, like if you have drugs, you have a machine gun, and they're sure they're.
Speaker 4: Coming out firing. Like me, I'm this guy pointing, hey, you jump on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're telling the other guy. Then you're still you're looking at me and he taylor, Yeah, you know it. They're also yelling at it like they can hear what's happening. Get out of there, goddamn submarine. Don't make me jump on there.
Speaker 5: This thing was homemade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: I don't know whose house they made it at, but it's not Uh.
Speaker 2: You can go right now. It's like call of duty.
Speaker 5: They get they're right on it in the middle of the oce You, dude, this.
Speaker 6: Guy, this is call of duty modern warfare.
Speaker 2: Look at him slamming that thing and having to open that up. His adrenalin has got to be saying like, I'm about to get you get like I'm thinking you got it, You're gonna get shot.
Speaker 5: Yep. Yeah, and that opens up.
Speaker 6: Not that just looking surrendered immediately, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he didn't want any of that juice.
Speaker 2: Dude, No, this guy, that's crazy. That's a lot of drugs.
Speaker 5: Man, it's a lot of drugs.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of time in prison. That's a lot of time in prison. How long do you get in prison for that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it? I've never been how much I've ever been for that? I mean, I mean, shit, you you're gone. What's the worst thing you've ever done? Have you ever broke the law?
Speaker 5: Plenty of times?
Speaker 2: Look at me? Worst thing I ever did? Shit, I'm a good kid.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you what. I didn't get in trouble for this, but this is classic. I was at a friend's high school party. It was a surprise birthday party and Uh, I had my truck there at a single cab F one fifty. I was like seventeen, and me and my buddies were kind of just driving around, like taking a dip before the party kind of started having We're just cruising around the neighborhood, dipping, talking shit. Get back to the party, park down the road because it's surprise party. We don't want people to see our cars. Uh, go in party for a little while. Then like, yo, I'm gonna go out to the truck, get our cigars. They're gonna go smoke cigars. Go out to the truck. I'd locked my keys in the car right next to a little bit of a little bit of weed, a couple of beers, and my cigars, and my parents are the only ones with somebody else's yeah just my yes, my friends, my friends we and uh yeah. So as a genius seventeen year old, I'm thinking, don't have the cash to get a locksmith, right, Mom can't bring a spare key because this party's over. If she comes and lets me into my truck. Church of Christ born and race like super conservative, really big ta if mom shows up. So I did the next mosto logical thing. I picked up a rock and started banging the window. I'm gonna break into my car, doesn't break step back crow hop boom boom, went through fucking both windows, brood are both windows And like just in the moment, I was like, I'm gonna get my ship out of here. Went back to the party and fucking got to Uh, what's the statue.
Speaker 2: I think we're good.
Speaker 6: It's been seven or eight years, two free windows out of that one got my car broken into hard.
Speaker 5: That's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: That's that's I mean, that's not the worst thing I've ever heard, but that's solid. That's the that's the that's the most one. I can tell you that one. Yeah, I feel I can tell you that Will has never done a bad thing in his life except for yeah, change his teeth, except for you know, not just be the person God made you. That's always a big thing. Yeah, Mom's done love himself. What's the worst thing you've ever done?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know. I was trying to think. And the worst I've got in trouble with the.
Speaker 2: Laws, like an m I P you got MEPPT in college, high school? No ship is that masturbation in public?
Speaker 5: I mean, what is possession on a couple of those. Yeah. Yeah, I was drinking.
Speaker 4: And it was on Christmas Eve too, so midnight Mass, my you know Catholic family, we were at midnight Mass, and I was just like, it was just hell in my brain.
Speaker 5: Dude, like how am I gonna because I was like, you know, grounded and everything. I was, you know grounded. Yeah, you know, as a high school you're grounded from shit. You're just like, oh god, my life.
Speaker 4: But I said in uh, I said in jail overnight and everything. I had to call a friend to mail me out because I didn't want to tell my parents At first. I was trying to find any way possible to kind of get it around them.
Speaker 2: And you know, were you like super drunk or were you just having something?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: I played one game of beer Pong.
Speaker 4: We won the game, so you only use two beer you only use two beers per set, you know the cups. Yeah, and we won the game. So I didn't even have like a full beer in my system. And I was making after that. I was just making bets on the side with my younger brother as he was playing guitar Hero because he was a savage, and so I was just bet guys on the side, and the cops came.
Speaker 5: Everybody was sort of running. Everybody left, They're driving off and everything.
Speaker 4: And me, I was on scholarship and stuff already, and I trusted that I had less than the beer. So I was just like, I'll be fine. Guys are drunk leaving, running, driving and everything got pulled over. Guys who are drunk got pulled over. The cops are all around and their phone in each other walkie talking back and forth, you know, just high school kids.
Speaker 5: We're gonna let these guys go.
Speaker 4: My buddies get out of getting duys and everything else that was going on.
Speaker 2: It Who was it?
Speaker 5: Buddy? His name is? His name was? I thought it was Nick.
Speaker 2: Nick would never do it, Yeah, he.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 4: But then so I had to do the breathalyzer and they're like, have you had anything to drink? And I just said no, because I again, I'm thinking less than a beer. And I just watched a guitar hell for like the last hour while I blew like a something extremely low like the point one or one eighty five or some shit. And the cop was basically just pissed off that I lied to him and said, we're gonna We're gonna get him. And there's two of us that got got and we were sitting in the jail cell. We had buddies hiding in closet that they never found. Guys left. And I'm thinking, as I'm sending in the jail cell, like I should have been the fucking.
Speaker 5: Bad kid and just ran. That's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I was so pissed off man, And yeah, I got mipped. And that was Christmas Eve too, everybody was over. I thought coar show I was going to lose it all. But that was that was the worst thing that I've done, like with the law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that I'm thinking about.
Speaker 6: You get tight when the wall gets involved, You get a little tight, especially that way.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, you said you got worse with you mipped.
Speaker 2: No, God, no, No, I've had a lot more stuff than just and you never.
Speaker 5: Got that nervous about it.
Speaker 2: No, I never did, because you're wild. Well, thank you. But I've also I've always been like a person that like will either play things super up or super down. And when it comes to the law, everyone freaks out when the police are around. So I've always tried to play it really down even with cops. And so, yeah, I've gotten some trouble. I got I think I was twelve years old. A theft at assault, theft, battery and robbery.
Speaker 6: Low that just a little just a little robe.
Speaker 2: Like that sound. I'll tell you the story and then i'll tell you, well, I'll tell you the things.
Speaker 5: I got in trouble fore.
Speaker 2: So I had an assault assault the better after and then uh, I for just that, I put on standard probation and I broke probation.
Speaker 5: Was like uh for assault.
Speaker 2: And I was like thirteen because I was thirteen when I had the assault that better than Robert. And then I got fourteen I like, were those compound charges? That was all one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was one.
Speaker 2: That was one situation, good man. And then I got I broke probation for assault.
Speaker 5: So I went to jail.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't like jail. It wasn't like juvie. It was like a like a holding self for the weekend, like a scare them straight kind of right, right right. The most nervous I was in jail was in my jail cell. Like the obviously the bed wasn't very comfortable, but you coul fold it up. SE had a little bit of a pillow, and I was cool, Like I never had like a good bed grown up, so I was like this is straight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But the biggest nervous thing I was, dude, was like my toilet I had, Like I had a glass like door, so I could I'd have bars or nothing. It was kind of a homey little spot. Dude. It was very temporary. He could I give him the old what's up going on? Yeah? But the most nervous I got the whole time was there's a toilet in the corner and in the corner you look up straight up and there's a camera facing the toilet. Wow. And so I'm like thirteen years old or fourteen, I guess at this time, and I'm like super nervous, Like you, I got a ship. I don't want these people to watch me. I felt like, you know, yeah, Like that was the most uncomfortable the whole time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, being in.
Speaker 2: How big were you as a fourteen year old? I was like six three six four big fucking will is now.
Speaker 5: But like it was like a random but I.
Speaker 4: Just okay, just will okay.
Speaker 5: To be honest.
Speaker 2: Today today we were working out and the kid that we worked out with, his name is mikey as an intern, and he came in spouting off at me and I just had to turn it on on him and start killing him and Will.
Speaker 5: And Will is like, why'd you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I've kind of been in a mood all day. But anyway, so the thing that got me on one, the thing that got me assault that better ever, because I know people listen to going Yoo was a bad kid. Like what really happened was is this dude had a one of those old school iPod iPods when you spin it with your thumb to find that the song you want whatever. But he had the coolest guns and Roses ones. It was like black with the red spin dial. Yes, and I was at pe and I'm like, yo, let me use that. So he let me use it. And you know one thing left? Are we rolling still?
Speaker 5: They seeing it? Matt?
Speaker 2: What's going on with that thing?
Speaker 5: My baby?
Speaker 2: I'm sweating my ass off over here. Poor Ernest has got sweatpants on.
Speaker 6: You take them off?
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, I do see what I'm wearing.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: I took this kids, I take the kids iPod and I'm like, let me use it. Well, I didn't give it back to him for a little bit and then at the end of the day he asked me for it, and I was like a mad kid this time, and I was like, no, I'm gonna keep it, and he's like no, He like grabbed me by the shoulder and I turned around and hit him and like that was it, and so you wow, I was not a bully, so like the way I was in middle school. No, I I took his iPod and I got on the I got on the bus and I left. And then after that, like I got charged with all this stuff the next day. But it was like all I did was take an iPod and iPod and hit a kid. And I know it sounds horrible when I said I really if I were say to you, hey, assault, theft, battery, and robber, you'd be like, yo, this guy robbed and this kid like his his mom, this kid. I hope to god this kid's listening to this podcast. Me too. Actually came in and she's like she's like we like I remember being in court and they do the whole my my like my guy who my lawyer or whatever, Like if you can't afford a lawyer, one the guy that was appointed to you the guy who was appointed to me, literally like I thought he his next case was next. Like he looked like a horribly a criminal. His suit was like four sizes too, bag, Maggie. He was actually wearing Converse. He was wearing Converse. He had glasses that there was no way there a prescription, like he got those at CVS. Yeah, fourteen dollars turn And I'm like, dude, this is the worst. This guy is terrible. He's not like drawn on watch, can't even afford his own watch. And this guy's you know, defending me or whatever. Anyway, the mom walks in of this kid, and she's rocking Gucci and Louis Vauton and all this different stuff, and she starts telling me or not me. She starts selling the court like we can't even afford this, Like I can't believe he would do something like take that from like my son, Like the value of that was like seven hundred dollars, which I don't think that iPod has ever been seven hundred dollars. Lie, Lie was never that much. And the whole time and I don't know, I'm thirteen on them what Louisvuaittan is and my mom's so mad in the car right home.
Speaker 5: She's like this fucking bitch.
Speaker 2: Dude, She's wearing Louis Bitan blah blah blah, like spouting off, and in my head I'm like, yo, am I gonna go to jail. The whole time, I'm super nervous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, twelve is how old? Like seventh grade? That was seventh grade? The other seventh grade?
Speaker 4: Sixth three takes a kid's iPod.
Speaker 2: Kid, I was sixth three and seventh grade when I was like, I guess there's thirteen when this happened, So that's eighth grade. And then my freshman year of high school, I was like six to Maybe I was always been super tall, but I was.
Speaker 5: Like lanky, looking like a great Dane. Yeah, I was a great.
Speaker 2: Danger exactly real?
Speaker 4: Did you know?
Speaker 5: Average?
Speaker 4: The average kids are probably like mid five still, the girls probably big dude just takes his iPod.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna use this for a little bit. I can get his shoulders. There's this kid. What a bully? Bullies.
Speaker 2: There was the bullies at Desert Canyon, and then like I was like a scale down from them, Like I was like I got bullied by them, but also was kind of like a bully myself, right, middle child. Yeah, I was a middle child of the school. And this kid named Joey Latrell. Dude, he was like five ten, five eleven, and he was like rocked up as an eighth grader. Like he was like this kid was on something. And now to this day he's probably the same height and bald. Like he was like one of those was like way too much stopstrom when you're younger. Ye, And he walked on he was like the biggest bully he'd sat. He had the dicky pants on sag down. Of course that's me too, But I'm just saying. He also cigarette. Yeah, yeah, target smoking half smoked cigarets.
Speaker 5: Me too.
Speaker 2: But I'm just friend, just saying, you know, I'm here. I'm just saying I'm here. Yeah, needless to say, like I wasn't the greatest child, I've actually got a lot better as a person.
Speaker 5: Ish.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But that's part we all grow. Middle school, seventh grade.
Speaker 6: I pulled a knife on a kid in seventh grade and got suspended for nine weeks.
Speaker 4: I love how he's led that off to hey, we all grow, like you know, sounds going to pull the knife on.
Speaker 6: Okay, oh man, but it's not a big it's not a big deal.
Speaker 2: We moved on. You know, we're forty minutes in like nothing.
Speaker 5: That's wild.
Speaker 6: I've only had one drink, proud of really proud of myself.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. What else we got going on here?
Speaker 5: We look like record did you do any you did barstool stuff?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: Nopey they didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's all enough Barstool. We're a bit of a war with Barcetore and actually, can you look up the stuff you were showing me at the coffee shop the other day? Tell me when to post the thing about barstool because fuck them.
Speaker 5: He's working on that font deal too, so that way we'll have it.
Speaker 2: I think he's got it.
Speaker 5: Do you have it in the right font and stuff? Marcos?
Speaker 2: For those of you listening to our podcast right now, Ernest is now pulling out a bottle of champagne, which I know he's gotten from Kroger because he told me on the.
Speaker 5: Phone earlier, do you want anything from Kroger?
Speaker 2: Six nine zeros my code?
Speaker 5: Do you want anything from Kroger?
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, I saw a fight breakout and Kroger once one of the local Krogers.
Speaker 5: I think it was in German. He was in the Germantown one. I was just trying to.
Speaker 2: Get that's a sketchy.
Speaker 5: That's a sketchy. It was a sketchy one. Yeah.
Speaker 4: First I got asked if I could provide dinner for a family at night. I did one of those you know, big the fried chicken deals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we get it.
Speaker 5: You're a good guy.
Speaker 4: No, no, but he wasn't even there. When I came out to give it to him. I was like, yeah, okay. I felt like corner, you know, You're like okay, sure, I'll do that. It was like my first time walking to Kroger when I got to Nashville. So this is like my first uhlle yeah, this is this is my first impression in Nashville. And then I go in get some get some toilet paper, and we're in the toilet paper aisle and these two guys just start One comes up on him like holding up his shorts, pushes him in the back to let him know like hey, this is going down right here now seven and they just start swinging on each other toylet papers, phone and stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm like back in the thing and you should I pull up my phone. No, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Hey hey boys, boys, and the cops come running tackle them and I'm standing there like, Yo, what in the hell is going on in Nashville?
Speaker 6: It's lit, it's after it, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but let me taste some of that, have a little bit. Yeah, I just want to see what we're dealing with here.
Speaker 5: This is a nice little.
Speaker 2: This podcast brought to you by ORCA Coolers.
Speaker 6: Hey, right, yeah, and we're back.
Speaker 5: And what's the uh?
Speaker 2: You know, mimosas are unbelievable? Pretty great? Yeah, gives me a wicked harpurn though I don't know what it is. Yeah, what's the mimosa?
Speaker 6: Probably I think it's the enough acid. That's another conversation acid.
Speaker 2: But yo, have you ever taken acid before?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 2: How was it great?
Speaker 6: I like mushrooms better, do you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did they get legalized in Colorado?
Speaker 2: No, decriminal criminalized. So if you have a certain amount of mushrooms on you, you don't, I don't know, you don't, like you can't go to jail if you I mean, if you have like ten pounds, you probably go to jail. But like they's to look the other way kind of mentality. But like mushrooms, you need like a three point five grams even.
Speaker 5: Have a trip. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So but micro dosing, Yeah, micro dosing are really and I'm ready for them to start prescribing microdoses instead of anti depressants because it just is better. Dude. It's like you're not taking pills, you're just taking some mother her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a beautiful thing. I don't want this to turn into an education.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not. But doctors, Like, it's crazy, how doctors will, you know, go to school in the eighties, right, right, and then they're only a product of what they know. So like their whole identity is the knowledge that they have. Right, Well, if you don't take the time to learn more, to grow more, to find out, because modern medicine is like technology, it's going through the roof every single day. Because of technology, we can learn more. It's it's a it's a vicious circle. So if you don't stay on top of it, it's crazy. But like in the NFL, they prescribe you painkillers all this different stuff, and it's like and something that talks about marijuana, like you know, it's a it's a plant or mushrooms Yeah, it's crazy and mushrooms using the right way are an amazing way to open up like who you are and figure yourself out. Yeah, from a spiritual standpoint, eug mushrooms.
Speaker 5: Well I have not. I have not.
Speaker 2: We actually got some right here on this podcast right now. That's I mean me either.
Speaker 4: But I think I think in the future will probably look back on a time like this when we holde this stuff collaborates with like modern medicine, to where we're gonna look back and like kind of laugh at ourselves that we didn't do this stuff sooner.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about the whole mushroom or deal or the micrograms that you're saying that could micro micro Yeah, microdoses that could be instead of antidepressants.
Speaker 2: But it's more of a shoulder up. So your boy, your boy that came with you Ryan, Ryan, Right, Ryan lives with Bobo.
Speaker 5: Bobbo doos our IV's Bobo.
Speaker 2: You live with Bobo Boba does the IV's Bubba does Our IV's Bubba is talking to me about microdosing. How it's like it I guess affects the nervous in your body, like it makes you like releases and dorphins, so you feel better throughout the day. But also it's like a it's like a mild form of adall in a way. And I know that's not correct anybody who's saying listening to this, but I say that because it's your more focused, like you get more stuff done. You look like at you're day and you're like, yo, I got a lot of shit done. The problem is is that people will abuse anything. So if you go and you do microdosing mushrooms and you do and you're wow, I felt amazing, I'll take you more tomorrow the next day, the next day. The human body is not built to be happy all the time. We'd love to be you know, nine or ten's all the time, but that's not the reality. You have to feel those dips, so it makes the heights even better. But that makes me a little bit worried about that. But yeah, Bobo was telling me about all that micro dosing stuff. It's pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: Yep, it's it's it's more than fun, it really is. If you just have a great day, you really have a great day. It's not like you just sit there and fucking look at trees all day.
Speaker 2: You have a good day.
Speaker 4: It looks like you definitely don't care about like what you pick out wardrobe, Like like, yo, I love my life socks those Gucci flip flops.
Speaker 2: These are Gucci. Hey, can I can? I? Can?
Speaker 5: I do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 6: Can I do a rap in my Hank Hill voice that featured my Gucci flip flops?
Speaker 2: Yes, sure, yeats see this goes.
Speaker 6: Like this, it goes uh, I'll just fucking my wife and some Gucci flip flops. I only fuck Peggy because that Guccie tip top got a brown leather cattle strap for my wristwatch.
Speaker 2: If I pull this truck over, that's a fucking pit stop. Whoa fuck?
Speaker 6: Boys want to seem me stressed. I'm drinking. I'm watching PBR and drinking. Wait a second, boys want to seem me stressed. I'm drinking PBR and watching PBS. I'm popping prescriptions from down at CBS, trying to rock and cameo bridge as bitch as they can't see it yet hit the club me and boom Howard smoking pro pane left the room sour. I'm at the top of the tone tower looking round. Now I need myself a little boom powder.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's solid.
Speaker 6: Sorry, said Gucci flip clubs, and now I think fucking take an opportunity to plug yourself. Why I would never not do that.
Speaker 2: You were my son, I'd hug you. That was a great show. That's a good rap.
Speaker 5: Right there.
Speaker 6: They let people rap yes sway in the morning, real quick, ye in the morning.
Speaker 5: There you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure your music is unbelievable, but you could easily be the weird. Al Yankovich of the country music Love to.
Speaker 5: Be Later, absolutely do that.
Speaker 6: I think his name was Kleatus Tea.
Speaker 2: Should have been a plow boy.
Speaker 5: Here you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know anything else. There's a great day to be a guy.
Speaker 6: Who's another one he had, but uh it was that Jutt. I think Kleatos Tea something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the dude.
Speaker 5: There's a country singer.
Speaker 2: We listened to him all the time talking about eating pussy. Wheel Wheeler Walker is the most crass man. He's hilarious. He talks about it. He's got a song he's like, uh, he like, uh, quit his job and got pissed at his boss. So he beat his beat the husband's ass, and then ate his wife's pussy and kicked his husband's ass. At the end of at the end of the song some he brought some girl home from Broadway. Yeah, and then he's like, this chick out it. I thought she was a chick. Turned out she had a dog, so I kicked her ass and sucked their dick. And it's like us, It's like good music sounds that first second.
Speaker 5: That good music.
Speaker 2: It's Wheeler Walker Junior. And I think the song is called eating Pussy and case Kicking Ass. Yeah, I think I think you're right. That's funny, dude. That's the best one too. And the thing is so funny is the music video is him and one dude and he's playing for like it looks like he's got like puckets or something like that, and an old people there and no one's really reacting. And then he says like he's like a sucking dick and kicking ass and the other guy's like kicking ass like he's got a little background. Yeah, that shit's hilarious, dude. This guy's a stud.
Speaker 5: Though I should got.
Speaker 2: The online to redo this video. I was we were working out today and I was like, Yo, it'd be so much doper to be a country singer or a singer in general than a football player player another train in the podcast on the Train, same podcast, one.
Speaker 6: Train, same podcasts, different train.
Speaker 5: What you got there by?
Speaker 2: What you figuring it out? I think last.
Speaker 6: Night title bro finger up my butt, dude, there's so many good titles it's called.
Speaker 2: I think it's called uh, eating pussy and kissing, kicking ass, showing up to it?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: But you guys got any titles today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Been really fucking with this one finger at my butt.
Speaker 2: I just can't.
Speaker 6: I can't wrap my mind around it yet.
Speaker 5: I might have to give me some inspiration.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that's it.
Speaker 6: That should be a well bor well written song.
Speaker 2: Well written. I think he writes all his own stuff too. Do you write all your own stuff? Yeah? CO write it? I mean CO write a lot. Yeah, I write a monk. That's awesome. I'll tell you that song is probably better than most country music. Right now.
Speaker 6: I'd say there's there's some stuff out there. There's some people tell me on the phone the other day, I would I'll Morgan Walling, dude, Morgan Wall and Michael Hardy to the fucking realist songwriter singers out there right now, for real?
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 2: There. They're on tour right now right.
Speaker 6: They're on tour right now, they're opening for uh Florida George Line Boys with them too. Like that, that's all good career. Everybody in fucking big loud camp where I'm at, all good good folks, like real music, good artist, all that ship. And then, like I said, me and Morgan Hardy just fucking we get We get around each other and it's a ship show. We're fucking frogging each other. Bruises are on our arms, concussions.
Speaker 2: I love it, just a good time responses, Yeah, I love it. Don't even ask questions.
Speaker 6: The Morgan's traded licks for about an hour one night on his bus, and I swear like my arms were so sore. Both of us had bruises on our arms the next day. And then the next time I was out, we ended up getting to a slap contest, just trading licks.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude's got brick hands, brick hands. I want to do a slap contest with him. I've never done a slop actually, I've done slap boxing, never slap.
Speaker 6: Competition, just to stand there and fucking trade licks.
Speaker 5: You've seen what do they call that guy bear? The Russian Bear?
Speaker 2: That's real deal.
Speaker 5: Stuff.
Speaker 2: Dude, I don't want any of that. He's like he was like five four, two fifty, Like, he's not an intimidating looking figure. Here we go, buses that.
Speaker 6: Dude's not an intimidating looking figure.
Speaker 2: Dude, Pull him up, pull him up, seen him?
Speaker 5: Look up? The Russian reaches back.
Speaker 2: Should bear slap boxing knockouts. He's no, because he looks at he's a tank, no question about it. But he's five four. Okay, you know what I'm saying, Like if this was sick, look at he's he's just dude, there's.
Speaker 5: A lot of it.
Speaker 4: Looking up, dude, look at the spotters. What gets me is the spotters behind him, like, hey, get back in there.
Speaker 2: The people's rags, what what gon a steroids? These people say.
Speaker 5: Genetically?
Speaker 2: This guy, this guy, he wins fights and he doesn't even like he doesn't even know he did good. Yeah, Like he slaps him and he wins. He's like the dog.
Speaker 5: Russian dude.
Speaker 2: This guy is from Chernobyl.
Speaker 5: My favorite part is the spotters behind him. He clearly knocked out out there picking him up, like, hey, get back in the race.
Speaker 2: You guys were in a jacket, do you know wear jack car and then put your hands on the thing.
Speaker 5: He's on the ground, you and picking him up. Hey, can you go again? Can you go again?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh he's done, he's done.
Speaker 5: Shut him down. No, he's like, no, I can do it. I can do it.
Speaker 2: Look at a lot of people excitement.
Speaker 5: Hey, look at the guy.
Speaker 2: He's like stubbling back. He's like nervous. He's like nervous. Did I do good?
Speaker 5: I do good?
Speaker 2: Did I win? He looks like uh, dude's massive.
Speaker 5: He looks like the boy climb Josh. It looks like joshin Josh f r P.
Speaker 6: The bear doesn't make a single facial expression ever, No.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 2: I saw him getting a slap boxing with this like this big like power looking type June and he.
Speaker 5: Not.
Speaker 2: Isn't that logan that logan? Paul? Is he funny? Nope?
Speaker 5: He does. He made his gig on man, he did.
Speaker 2: He got a gig.
Speaker 5: Good for people like him.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's funny.
Speaker 5: Well help he saw box looking that beat. Damn that's his little brother. Oh so you know about these boys. Yeah, he's a big fan.
Speaker 2: I seen him his stuff on Fine. He had some funny stuff in the produce section of a program one time he's be a grape or something like that.
Speaker 5: Actually, that was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: He got big, he got in big trouble. He got in big trouble for that. Just hey, think about it, you know, like just two seconds, think about it, Go ahead and film it, but then think.
Speaker 5: Hey, no, here we go. Who oh, drop's full. That's so fake. Well, standing like he did, now, that's so fake.
Speaker 2: It's so fake, is it?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 2: On the size of him, Dude, this guy, he's so fair, he's that's just good acting. This guy, Well, how tall is Logan? Logan Paul was? I don't know. He might just Forge is taller than Whee like six to one.
Speaker 6: Might hit him, hit him on the button, No way, dude.
Speaker 2: He's If this guy wasn't paying attention and you're hitting the button, you're asleep if you But if you're staring at the guy, you know you're gonna get hit that guy. Look at the guys beside of the guy's neck. He's bigger than all three of our penises, like with commine.
Speaker 6: Dude, he's huge, but he's very disoriented.
Speaker 5: He's faking all right, he was gone? Maybe not? Damn, that's wild.
Speaker 2: What else do you guy?
Speaker 5: Do you got to wrap this thing up?
Speaker 2: We ask you played at Bonnaroo last year. That was crazy.
Speaker 6: I'd never been to music festival before and then got the call like a couple of months before it, and uh, it was like the first show of Bonnerou that day. It was like, I guess a Wednesday Thursday, and uh was it that tent? And I was thinking, I was like, man, probably nobody's gonna be here.
Speaker 2: It's early.
Speaker 6: People are still like working. Yeah, the place was fucking packed.
Speaker 2: It was like, really, there's probably like two thousand people under there.
Speaker 6: And then as people were coming into Bonnaroo, they were all like outside the tent.
Speaker 2: It was fun as ship.
Speaker 5: Like, dude, Matt, you love Bonnaroo, don't you? He goes every year. Mag goes there. Yeah, mag goes all the time. Go ahead, get on there, man.
Speaker 2: Talk about it. Yep. This is uh. I think year eight for me in a row in a row, solid flexo. Wasn't it just a couple of weekends ago?
Speaker 6: I did not go there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, it just now got over it? Who played that?
Speaker 5: Just now got over it?
Speaker 2: Gambino? Oh yeah, great, childish Gambino.
Speaker 6: There's a bunch of other ones. Yeah, okay, Gambino was the only one that matters posting alone. Okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Post one has been on our podcast before, has he?
Speaker 5: No? No?
Speaker 2: We Uh. I was like, we wanted to film yours first. Coolnaddy? Is it true that like bottom has kind of gone downhill a little bit? Like I heard like three years ago they had like Eminem and Rihanna and stuff, and now they got.
Speaker 6: Like you beat me to it, you know, jawline having motherfucker.
Speaker 5: Oh damn it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, they've got They actually fucking had Eminem the same year. I was there two years ago, so I got the artist pass to go see Eminem.
Speaker 5: Did you did you meet him?
Speaker 2: No, dude, we.
Speaker 6: Were sitting in the VIP like family only area like front of house for like Anderson Park all that, and then but when Eminem came on stage, they like his they had to clear that whole thing out. It's like you had to have an extra Eminem pass.
Speaker 2: That's you know, like, yeah, they doing something different.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, Ernest, stand there this uh eight mile poster? Yeah, yes, so we can't stay rabbit dude.
Speaker 2: I mean Eminem.
Speaker 6: That was another to the Space Jam soundtrack and banjo. I got a mixed CD in the fourth grade with like a like twenty and song was on it, dude, curtain call, Dude, it was a curtain call. It had uh some of the LP on it, and then it like I just remember ass like that was one of my favorite ones in like fourth grade. And like I said, super conservative Church of Christ, don't cuss, don't drink parents. And I'm in the back of my mom's Pontiac mini van with my little fucking CD player and had CD walkman, yeah, and I'm fucking you gotta ask like that, and she hears it coming through the fucking headphones. She was like, what are you listening to?
Speaker 2: I was like, just a CD.
Speaker 6: She was like, put it in here, let me hear it.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 6: She pulled that thing out, snapped it through it out the window, And that was the day I knew I too wanted to rap when I if I can, if I can make somebody feel this much just from word, big damn it, I want to do that.
Speaker 5: Just don't understand me.
Speaker 2: Man, well, man, hey, let me tell you something. I didn't know you four days ago, and I'm so happy I got to meet you.
Speaker 6: I'm happy to meet you guys here. This is a great time. Thank you guys for having me on.
Speaker 5: Have you on again?
Speaker 2: Bring your boy morgana. He wants to do it for sure, dude. I called him yeah, and he flexed on me, saying he was in Canada on tour, and I said all right, yeah. I was like, when you get back, it's like July twenty fifth, im in the camp. So yeah, yeah, so we'll do it in January.
Speaker 6: In January, or we'll just co host him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you guys can't go for it. I mean yeah, I mean I didn't get chicked up.
Speaker 6: I didn't get picked up this fall either.
Speaker 2: I'd be happy to get on the fucking show. And football players coeople want to be pro football players hosting the podcast. That'd be fun. Well, that's great, dude,