Speaker 1: Welcome to Will You Accept This Rose? A production of iHeartRadio. Doctor Banana and I were texting and we think he's hot. We think this is not Grant is hot? Yeah, Grant Now, I think I still believe he's here looking for a wife. My friend Karen thinks he's just there to be on TV. What do you say?
Speaker 2: I've got lots of thoughts. Okay, oh wait, okay, okay, right, do I wait till the song's all right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can wait.
Speaker 4: Hello, Welcome to another episode.
Speaker 1: Of We Except that of My name is Ardo Marine, coming to you from my bougie garage in Los Angeles, California. Before we get started, i'll talk later on the podc I'm gonna talk when we do reviews about my sweet meaw. So, I just wanted to think my sweet meow passed away suddenly after the podcast last Tuesday, and so I'll talk about that later. Katie, you saw her life. She was fine. I was so sad that I might cry.
Speaker 5: You so sad because I said hi to her and I pet her and like we touched noses.
Speaker 1: But I wish I had like kindled her. I know I was gone the night second to last night before and uh, like I went out of town for one night, so I wasn't home the second to last night. I mean somebody was here. But like, but I mean, she knew how much you loved her. You know, I still feel I still have uh the one thing that I mean, I was thankful and I'll talk about it later, but like, because it was so fast, it was so clear that something was wrong. Yeah, but like and she wasn't sick or anything.
Speaker 4: No, I saw her hours before.
Speaker 1: She was fine, and uh, the so I was thankful that I was there and it was able to it's like ten o'clock at night. I was able to get her to the emergency room immediately. But like, I mean, it was awful, But I still had like guilt over Mittence that I came home from Atlanta, And it was because because Mitten's was my mom's kitty and nobody would take Mitten. So I'd had two months alone filming with and I was with Mittens who kind of imprinted on me. And so I thought meow because I was married at the time, there's two other cats, and she didn't have a path. I thought she was going to be psyched to have like a friend. But because she was sort of my cat. I think she never quite got over me bringing Minton's home.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I don't think she was like upset with you about that. She was just more like, who's this bitch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's I always feeling. I hope she knew that. It wasn't that she wasn't like a good enough kid.
Speaker 5: I don't ever think she felt like that or she was like, you got Mittens like to replace her.
Speaker 1: I would explain it to her all the time, and I understand us, and I explained it to her after she passed. It was like, I wasn't trying to replace you. Was like she was sort of my sister and we lost our mom and nobody would take Mittens. So but it was horrible. But I have to say the love I got from except this rose listeners who've been on the Journey the pet compan.
Speaker 5: After Stout died, I got so many amazing messages and comments from our listeners.
Speaker 1: And by the way, this is not always. This is not always the case with humans. Can I just say the amount of humanity on this podcast is giant? So there we go also with us today, so we'll get to that later. And I just wanted to take everybody and it was shocking, and it was the day of the podcast. And so it's been a week. So shout out me out in the sky and uh and when I get her ashes and put her on the lemon tree with my mom and so yeah, right, I'm put it on the lemon tree with my w But here we go. You look afraid your puppy. I know so hard losing pets. It is so hard. I love them so much. Well, she slept in their beds and mittens keeps sleeping on me. I was toys. It's horrible, and she was like, she's like, it's brutal, but here we are. Here's the thing. Here's the thing for me. I battened down the hatches. I've been resting. I mean, I do what I need to do for work, and then I just have the safest people around me, because you don't need to do anything alone. And this is the shit that puts Humpty dumpty back together again. I allow myself to cancel anything that like unless it's like to pay the bills or whatever. But like, this is the kind of stuff I always feel better after. And like the world is crazy right now. So like couldn't be happier once again this podcast. I didn't even realize it nine years ago that I was building my own medicine. This puts the heart back together. So thank you for showing up and for all your service both on this and the Patreon. I can't wait to talk. I feel like we're probably gonna go right to Summerhouse now, I hope. So rather than Southern Charm, which we need to talk about.
Speaker 5: I have a thing about Southern Charm. I've never watched it, but okay, Season a White Lotus. Jason Isaac's is from the South, and apparently he based his axent off of all the people from Southern charms.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is my article. He's British, British, said Drake Old Malfoy's dad.
Speaker 2: All right, right of course.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, who's that ry? Okay, by the way, Madison's Southern's accent is so good. If you're gonna, if you're gonna do something, except Madison is incredible. So anyway, you know him from the Brando Cast, you know him from Rock Sales, two Zappa.
Speaker 3: And soon to be the Record Junkies with the Great John Ross, Bally Me and TV's John ross Bally do.
Speaker 1: What he's gonna He's the new Chuck Lori show with Lauren Lopkez.
Speaker 3: He is beIN off a big bang.
Speaker 1: And so you guys are going to talk records.
Speaker 3: We've already done a couple.
Speaker 1: He wrote a play that I did about the Ramones or I played Linda.
Speaker 3: Wait wait you were in? You were in the I was.
Speaker 1: The original Linda Ramone.
Speaker 3: We talked about that on our first was the o.
Speaker 1: G I was the first Linda Wow for cords and a gun, ladies and gentlemen. Brenda's man.
Speaker 3: Also shout out to my old lit manager, Jen hi.
Speaker 2: Oil w y at r o my listener.
Speaker 3: Okay, you heard me on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, shout out to Jen. Shout out Jen. Also shout out viv the mother of our next podcast guest. You got hit on by Steve Heidner while she was here, and I believe she was on with Brendan and I believe she was on with Jess and Evan Ambrose. Everybody loved her. You know him from Supernatural, you know him from the Boys, But boy, will he ever findal I know that's so The year twenty six, nineteen twenty four, twenty five visits, coming up on ten years. Coming up in ten years, the year that you find love, ladies and gentlemen, Our Bachelor of the Year, Rob Betta.
Speaker 2: There you is so much coming up.
Speaker 1: On ten years. We have to have an anniversary. It's our silver anniversary.
Speaker 3: Not to aid you, but and not to get into whatever current situation you have going on. But the Golden Bachelor could be in your I know it really could be in future, could be what do you have to be sixty? Yeah, I mean it's it's not on the horizon. He would be the greatest golden all.
Speaker 1: Broke up with say that? Okay, by the way, are you kidding my mother? My mother wanted to make him the regular bachelor while she was the Golden Bader, that's.
Speaker 3: Right, and we missed that opportunity.
Speaker 2: So now I think this is a really good idea. Honestly, it would destroy my life, but it would also it.
Speaker 1: Would also destroy my life, would served my life and my mailfe Okay, also with us is a woman who just showed so much compassion to me and all the animals of the world. And I knew it was one of the first, probably the first one of the first two people I texted last week. I mean, and that's I mean, that's when. That's why I texted you, I I just because I also knew that you had just seen her. I also texted Mary Lynn, who was in playing with her too.
Speaker 4: That was from Min's.
Speaker 1: That's weird, that's interesting. Just literally knocked on My god, that's really cool. She's letting us. That's cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was like I yelled at you when you came into p and you did not know.
Speaker 1: I've been sleeping.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 1: She had her toys and my I was gonna put them in a drawer and my cat said her was like, no, Hank, sleep with them. So I've been sleeping with her cat toys, ladies and gentlemen, KT money Kat Money LEVI.
Speaker 5: We still have like funny sweater and Scouts stuff and like we never washed it.
Speaker 4: I literally put it in a bag so it smells like that.
Speaker 1: Well, Mint' has been like Mint's jumped up on because Mint's watched it all. It was a fucking nightmare, like it was. It was all over that dragon. It was horrible. But Mitten's like there was a second she was on the bed before she dragged herself off. It was awful as I was like talking to the vet. But Minton jumps on the bed and sees the area where me out last was on the bed, get spooked, backs up still, and then goes and hides under that.
Speaker 4: I do believe.
Speaker 5: Like one time I was in the car recently and Scout used to make this really specific noise when she wanted me to roll down the window. She was like, a noise, Ye, you're not rolling down the window fast. And I heard the noise.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, and was not in the car.
Speaker 4: There was no dog in the car, and I was like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just threw a book at you.
Speaker 2: That's so that.
Speaker 1: A book, yes to the pillow of the meow. She threw a book at Katie just thought that's weird. Well, my mom comes in. Sometimes it's a humming bird. Okay, ladies and gentlemen, look this is It's is supernatural.
Speaker 5: When I was five years old, my sister and I saw our dog had just died, and we saw the ghost of our dog.
Speaker 4: We both sit incredible in an alley where we used to walk.
Speaker 1: I love that Chet, I love that.
Speaker 4: She was there.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also a person who gets it by the way people are like, are you gonna get another cat? Kas don't immediately bomb, But as we all know, my house is the pop up toaster for like another Bengal will fly into my yard soon. So I'll just have a cat. Because by the way, last week, I know, I know that I've never seen before Says walked up the driveway.
Speaker 4: I was thinking of that, and Miow.
Speaker 1: Her collar kept falling off day of and before I watched before I watched The Traders that night before I because it happened at like ten pm, so at like nine pm. I have my mom's pajamas that I only wear for like when something terrible happens and I need comfort. And before like night, I was like, I'm gonna wear my mom's pajamas tonight, and I was like, and I'm gonna put on her fleece that's for like a death. I put them all on before it happened. I was in her like it was like my grief outfit I had like pre I had it on and then like and then it all went down. Isn't that crazy? Okay, here we go, moving on. We'll get to this. You can fast forward just spoiler lit. We are not going to be talking about this till the end again, Ladies and Gentlemen. She's had kind of a big week. I don't know if she can talk about it. She's in New York. Okay, we can't talk about it. But she's a star. We were just talking about her on This Floor Brother's podcast. They were saying how that like because they didn't really know you very well, and they were saying, how you seem like all put together, and then they saw you on stage dancing like a full dipshit and they're like, oh, we're obsessed with this person. And I was like, Yeah, that's the magic of doctor Banana. Ladies and Gentlemen, The wind beneath my wings, Doctor Hannah Montana, Arianna Rosanna, Rosanna, Dana Minten's mewene hose Nier Levine My my physician, my therapist, my accountant, my doctor, my financial advisor. Welcome to the program, Doctor Banana.
Speaker 6: You forgot rosny a my new last name.
Speaker 1: Rosy Marine, Hello, doctor Rosie, doctor Rosier. How is it in New York right now? What's the temperature? When do I need to come in the spring?
Speaker 6: When I was actually, it's so funny, it's degrees and I'm like Oh my god, it's so warm.
Speaker 1: Is it gadgets? Is it gadgets out?
Speaker 6: Well, it's been like in the twenties, So fifties is so nice.
Speaker 1: Can I just say I had to play tennis in a year and I and I started tennis because I was grieving. And I went back last night and I met first of all, Kate was there, but also Matt, who had never met. He's your tennis bud. He's so good. How did he get so good so fast? I don't know.
Speaker 6: He only started like a few years ago and he's an incredible tennis player.
Speaker 1: What's his deal? Like, how do you become that good?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I think he like a natural.
Speaker 1: Alley Wish, like Tennis Steve, Like shout out Tennis Seve who listens to this podcast. Yeah, because he was a baby.
Speaker 6: People are just good at sports. And can I really quickly just say about me how she was such a goddamn angel. I loved her. Every time I came in the house, she would literally follow me around be like.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's so quiet enough.
Speaker 6: I love her. I can't imagine.
Speaker 1: It's literally incomprehensible.
Speaker 6: When I saw your text, I was in the office and I gasped so loudly that people came up to me like, are you okay? What happened? What happened? Is everyone okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no they're not.
Speaker 6: And then everyone was like what is wrong with you? But in my heart I was like something so like I could not fathom what you had just texted me.
Speaker 1: I know it was so well because you saw it.
Speaker 4: I read it wrong.
Speaker 1: No, literally, it's also the people that some people are like, oh. She was like, no, no, you don't understand, Like this was not a cat that was she was just fully herself, like ten like my other castle up to twenty two. Sure, she just had a blood clot. It was so.
Speaker 5: Honestly, like had to reread it and I was like, am I reading this correctly?
Speaker 4: Like it was fucking.
Speaker 1: I'll give you the two second versions, so fast forward ten seconds if you don't want to hear this. I fed her. She threw up, cast her up. She started screeching like a coyote was eating her, and then her legs started dragging behind her, and then she was dragging her body and Mittens was like hissing, and she was like as if she didn't recognize her, and yeah it was And then it just evolved from there and then so it was awful. She hid under the bed trying to get away. I had to bring her in. I was by myself freaking out. They were like, she's paralyzed. It was awful. So that was it and then I had to do it. It was awful, and I was like holding her, She's trying to get off the table. It was worse than you can imagine.
Speaker 2: It's horrible.
Speaker 5: Anyway, here I go like just honestly, like one thing I've learned from like Scouted actually is like I just I try not to be sad about it and n youtwo like just think like of the good times and it's so nice to do it that you had that relationship and that companionship.
Speaker 3: I had a little ceremony up in Griffith Park.
Speaker 1: Yep. I'm having you and Jessica over for Romeo and we're gonna do a little thing. When I get the ashes. We do something here, do you haven't you guys all, anybody with a new pet is welcome to bring their pet ash as we could do something. You don't need to leave them here, but we can do it. Like some kind of you want to talk about pet pictures of your pet. We're gonna do a little pet thing.
Speaker 2: I've got a paw of my my Doug Lily died.
Speaker 4: Got the paw print for go Out and Bunny.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get the pop print. I asked for it. I hasn't arrived yet. Okay.
Speaker 4: We did everything for scar, like all of it.
Speaker 2: I know, just like you know.
Speaker 1: I hired my friend's daughter to paint a portrait that's coming coming. I have a portrait on his way. Yep. Okay, here we are, okay, and we're talking of the Bachelor. Honestly happy to here we are. And so, by the way, all the scandals in the news this week, there's a lot of behind the scenes, Doctor Banana, there's a lot of So they've canceled the upcoming Bachelorette season, and.
Speaker 5: There was this like what why or they haven't been canceled, but it's they're not renewing it.
Speaker 1: So there's gonna be no Bachelorette at least this season. Next year is a bachelotte there. So there was like a hit piece. But they're doing Paradise and Golden and there was like a hit piece in deadline? Was it Deadline?
Speaker 6: Doctor b I think so it was one of those There.
Speaker 1: Was like a hit piece on the new producers and how apparently people don't like them new producers are the old and new They were saying that. They were saying that, yeah, it was the the crew and so like apparently they were saying they like missed Mike flies like.
Speaker 6: Boy, well, I guess there there's there were a bunch of producers saying that these two like showrunners, create like a toxic environment and that like that hole making Jen watch her own breakup was really cruel and everyone was yelling at the show runners not to make her do it, and they weren't listening. So there was like all this toxic stuff going on behind the scenes and they just you know didn't respect what was going on in leadership. So a bunch of producers went rogue and like did this interview?
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, and so who's producing this show? They were watching now because prox number of months.
Speaker 4: They have a new producer coming for Paradise.
Speaker 1: They have a star that did Summer House, they had they did like Meridi first Sight. They have a star coming in, a real trash star, a trash star.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: Basically they hired you like they hired like the Fat Producer, Bachelor Silver Like, they hired like Doc. Don't they have crazy critics Docter Banana.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like married at first sight. Yeah, Summer House, Winter House. They've been around.
Speaker 1: They've been around and given us garbage that we love.
Speaker 6: Okay, they did that show, the Celebrity Siblings Show or whatever that was.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that Claim to Fame. We love playing That's like, we're the only people that watched that, but we watched every season. I love Claim to Fame. By the way, I'm the Traders and I'm a few episodes behind. I'm obsessed with Zach Effron's brother right now. I love give me a Claim to Fame person. Okay, here we are. So these new producers always started off with sort of like a fight. So Dina and Carolina, even though Dina is the henchwoman, last week for Carolina, they were fighting and so that's a preview to come because she had her back last week. So we're in Edinburgh, Scotland. They did the font like we were in a Wes Anderson movie. Yeah, they made it look cool, but like but like two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Five cool, yeah, and cooler than the show is.
Speaker 1: The show is and it felt like it was like from like we works, like it was from the girl Boss era.
Speaker 2: They were going from that to like, you know, them playing golf together. Yes, it was a weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like Jesse just has like a Roan romance. But like doctor Banana, reason you texted me you couldn't believe how hot Grant was playing golf.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was something about golf plant or golf Grant playing golf in Scotland that I was like, honestly, like, have we and like also playing golf? Well, so I was like, yes, have we ever had a more attractive bats?
Speaker 1: We've never had a more attractive bachelor.
Speaker 3: He's pretty cool, he's hot.
Speaker 1: He's cool. I like him. It's funny because there's other people Jerry's not liking this season. Karen Are my friend who wrote Legally Blonde, She's not liking this season.
Speaker 2: I don't know where do you go? Where do you?
Speaker 1: I like it?
Speaker 6: I like it?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Why? Why are you like it?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 3: Just some production choices that are happening. What Like for instance, we're in Edinburgh Festival. My group date would have been an improv show. Yeah, I would have made everyone do an improv show, and then I one on one, I would have made each of us do a twenty minute solo set.
Speaker 1: You're okay, so you.
Speaker 3: A fringe festival up?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: The thing was cute and going to the castle was cute. But then but Carolina was a drip.
Speaker 3: Yes, what's this? Whole episode was sort of about Carolina.
Speaker 1: Every every episode about absolutely.
Speaker 3: I have to say he lost me with this episode.
Speaker 2: Why oh god.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it as we go through the Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: But and the thing about this episode that was that I was locked into was who's going to be on Paradise?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all that I was Carona, how Alex Alex will be on Paradise? She got the first impression Rose okay.
Speaker 3: Because I felt like, well we'll get okay.
Speaker 1: So here we are. Okay. So Carolina tries to do a British accent. She's like, yeah, it's Scotland.
Speaker 2: God, it's awful.
Speaker 1: Doctor Banana, what did you think of her British accent? Her Scottish accent?
Speaker 6: I thought, I mean it wasn't perfect, but I was like, better than I could do.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Scottish it was a Scottish.
Speaker 6: It was a vague sort.
Speaker 1: Of European Rob. What was your visceral reacts? You're you're a Thespian. What did you think of it?
Speaker 2: It embarrassed me, embarrassed me, for her, for the people of Scotland.
Speaker 1: It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you both go.
Speaker 1: To Northwestern at the same time.
Speaker 3: I was just just a couple of years ahead older than me. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Were you there with Bruce McCoy that's how you met.
Speaker 2: I think Bruce is between us.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, okay, this is so thrilling. Okay, So then they're playing golf. It's so they it's a cloudy and gray and romantic, and he said, I am meeting these woman's families next week.
Speaker 3: He was playing golf with Jesse, who's a very good golf Yeah, you could tell.
Speaker 1: He has a very totally Jesse is Like, I'm totally in on Jesse now. And you can see how all the ABC exacts. I'm sure he goes to all the upfronts. He can play golf with every sex and an.
Speaker 3: As I've said many times on this podcast, he's actually funny. He wish they.
Speaker 1: Would because when he does sports commentary.
Speaker 3: He's funny and he does good impersonations. He's got great sports and he loves a quarter zip oh of his sweater.
Speaker 1: He loves a quarter Touch you. I didn't just touch your shirt? Wait?
Speaker 2: How did us living his best life? Right now?
Speaker 1: How did you? Where do you see him be funny?
Speaker 3: Well, for instance, he was on the Rich in sports World. One of the biggest shows is the Rich Eisenshow Rich Eisen is the face of the NFL network. He's got a huge show that all celebrities and sports stars go on all the time. And Jesse Palmer tells a really really funny story about when he was on The Bachelor. Yeah but playing for the Giants and the other teammates were so dumb that they didn't realize that the show they had watched the night before had been filmed seven months before, so they would always be like, dude, are you going to bring her down? Like really funny stories. And he also played for one of the meanest and toughest coaches in the NFL and has a great story about when he had to go to the coach to ask for permission to be the Bachelor. I'm a big fan.
Speaker 2: I forgot that he even was a pro player.
Speaker 3: He was a he was a mid level quarterback. He wasn't a star replaced him, but he was still a quarter Absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 1: I want to say final thing about not realizing it. For Southern Charm listeners for our Patreon, I on Riah the dating app have recently seen Shep, Yep Whitney and Craig by Riah. Now, I did not like Craig because I love my page. I would never go against my best friend page. But I and again, I would never actually do anything with Craig or Shep, but I always heard them because I just I want to like. First of all, I would never be in their age range, which is like eighteen to nineteen, like well like well, like I just need I just need to share a coop with the like of like a mint jew lab.
Speaker 3: It's my wildest, most fondest dream for you to go on just at least a date.
Speaker 1: Which can you believe I've seen that doctor Banana.
Speaker 6: I mean no, I mean I can believe that because it's Rayah and those guys all they do.
Speaker 2: Do you see any bachelor or bachelrettes on RYA?
Speaker 1: Yes? I see, Okay, do you do you Remember there was a guy named Eric who was on uh he was maybe like five years ago. I see Eric, he might have been on Rachel's season. I've seen like three people from The Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Do you hurt them?
Speaker 1: No? No way.
Speaker 6: I saw that guy Ben from I think, oh god, well the ventatious season. Remember the like the army guy who was really sad?
Speaker 1: Was see the guy that was the one that brought the top chef chef as his family to family.
Speaker 6: Yes, I.
Speaker 1: Saw him on.
Speaker 2: Right swiping.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, just you and.
Speaker 3: Shep going bass fishing would be the greatest footage.
Speaker 1: He's so toxic. I can't decide who's less toxic, he or Whitney. Like who's less.
Speaker 3: Toxic, Whitney's toxic?
Speaker 1: They're both okay? So here we go to keep going so one on one dates. There's no roses on the dates. So the first group, the first solo date, goes to Juliana. She's wearing a long leather trench coat and they get in a helicopter. I didn't love the coat. What did you guys think of the coat?
Speaker 2: I didn't love the coat. I didn't love the eyebrows.
Speaker 1: Eyebrows are wild. The eyebrows like when you get close up.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like a sharpie.
Speaker 1: It felt tattooed on. They felt because some people do that. They do like a yeah, maybe that's the look.
Speaker 2: The kids are into these.
Speaker 1: I think it might be it was, but.
Speaker 2: On the Golden Bachelor's Store.
Speaker 1: For me, yeah, eyebrows are in like more full eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Which where was that when I was young?
Speaker 1: My yeah, you've got grape brows.
Speaker 5: Well because I have big eyebrows. But when I was a kid, they were like, I know, they were like I.
Speaker 4: Never went thin though. I was like fuck it.
Speaker 3: But it wasn't in her shade.
Speaker 1: But I think she I think she micro blades, and then I think she might tattoo.
Speaker 4: I think she has very thin eyebrows and probably get does.
Speaker 1: I think she does the tattoo and it's wild. It's wild on each d Here's the thing as a performer on television, I can tell you as we've all on our iPhones, but like sometimes you were like, oh I felt cute that day, and then you see a video of yourself and you're like, I look like a melting wax figure.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You're like and like in real life I'm like, I can look in the mirror and be like, I look cute, and then it's like, what the fuck with? Like these phones are so like the cameras, what they can pick up is so brutal. So I think perhaps in real life it's one thing, but then up close with the HD, the brown, yeah, maybe tattoo. Yeah, films, and again I've looked wild on film or I think I've looked fine in real life. Yeah, I'm gonna guess the camera's been just picking up everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, your gorgeous in real life. Look, and she's very pretty. This is the eyebrows weren't for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me neither. It's a lot, doctor Banana. What do you think about the eyebrows?
Speaker 6: I mean it was Yeah, it's a very like sort of gen Z like. Look. I mean I don't do that because no, I don't have the energy, but I've seen that quite commonly.
Speaker 3: That's so funny because I wasn't focus on the eyebrows. I was just focused on the helicopter. Rob Benedict, have you ever gone on a helicopter date in your life?
Speaker 2: Never? Ever?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been on a helicopter at all in your life?
Speaker 2: I am I have not.
Speaker 1: I've never been.
Speaker 3: So you've never been on a helicopter, never.
Speaker 1: Been on a helicolicopters, never been on a helicopter.
Speaker 3: Because this franchise loves the helicopter. Helicopter day.
Speaker 1: And then they drove really they drove by the castle and everyone was like, is that her? Like, yeah, obviously it's her. No ship, what do you think it is. You're in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 4: It's one.
Speaker 1: Arrived by happening with the don't even noticed cops, Doctor Banana. Have you been on a helicopter?
Speaker 6: No, I don't think I would be nervous.
Speaker 1: To go on a helicopter.
Speaker 4: I would never go on one.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't like them. I would, but I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I never like them. And then Kobe died in one, and I said, I really don't like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, respective preach, okay, So she goes, I'm like a literal princess today, and he goes, you are a princess every day. Now, I'm just gonna say my big headline for I feel like he's super horny for her. And then I feel like she really took it home with the addiction story.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was a kidding she might win.
Speaker 1: Because she doesn't he doesn't have to convert to being a Mormon. And and but I feel like they I feel like they didn't chat about anything. It was just like you look hot, you look hot. Like she's a sweetheart, she's a nice gal. But like there is no talk. But there's just been nothing. But I think physical attraction. But I feel like the when we get to it, she got the prince, she got the Cinderella date.
Speaker 5: What's funny is I didn't even realize they hadn't had a one on one because to me, their connection felt really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was surprised.
Speaker 1: That was nice. One on the picture is my number one?
Speaker 3: You guys?
Speaker 1: You did?
Speaker 2: I think too.
Speaker 3: I think yes, that the producers saw that she has had this is happening.
Speaker 1: They save them, They save them, they save them.
Speaker 3: When Jojo saw Jordan, when my parents first met, they were like, oh, you're the one from me, and the producers have to be like, wait, let's do.
Speaker 1: You call Jojo and Jordan mom and dad?
Speaker 3: Mom and dad. Well, now that my real parents, Craig and Page have broken up, I need new parents.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jojo on Southern Charm Okay, yea yeah, page, yeah, Page no. No, so the one that I saw on Riah Craig, who I love, but I can't like him because Page is my my icon, my queen will do my best friend. Yeah, So I feel like the producers social relationship with her.
Speaker 3: They have to steer them away because it's so clear. And I turned to my girlfriend as we were watching last night and I said, that is the moment he realized you are the one with the addiction story. I wanted him to open up a little bit more, to be a little bit more specific about his story, which we had heard on the first episode.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, right, we've we've heard throughout this series a little bit.
Speaker 3: I thought he was going to explain more.
Speaker 1: They might have edited out. Okay, so well, I'll take this story is basically his dad has had I don't know if they haven't never said specifically what the substances. But he really struggled for thirty He just got sober. His dad, his dad, and his mom is was a single mom. His dad I guess worked hard, but like kind of threw his mom under the bus and like blamed a lot of stuff on his mom. But then he realized that it is actually his mom wasn't doing it. His mom worked hard and was a single mom and like supported the family. But I guess she's not like a warm, fuzzy gal. So he as he said, he never They never had faimily dinners. He ate alone in his room. No one ever said I love you. So I think he's sin And this is where Karen, my friend Karen, and I differ. I believe he is looking for a wife. I know she disagrees, and she's shouting at home listening to this right now. She doesn't think he's here for that. I believe he his core wound is what makes him a good back because I believe he seems to be leaning towards the warm women who I think he wants that family feeling with somebody. But again, I could I could be. I'm always a fool on this, so I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way. I mean, I've been kind of out of it, so you guys know more than I do. But yeah, my impression of him was pretty good after the Yeah cool, and he seemed done.
Speaker 3: Some work because of what his dad has gone through.
Speaker 1: He's a relationship, yeah, he does, and his dad's sober now he's trying. He's just like, you know, he's newly sober, like it's the journey always, but like I think he's trying, and.
Speaker 3: There was some trauma bonding going on, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: So so so then they pull up and there's they go to this castle. It's like it's like their kind of Bridgerton moment or whatever, or they're like Downton Abbey. They have a royal valet butler named Killem have played. There's a stylist Vixie who who like gives them clothes and he was by the way, Grant looks hot and everything that should be dumb when he came out in that blue short coat and he goes, look, there's a little person it's for it's free.
Speaker 4: And he looked hot and like he loved the purse he loves.
Speaker 1: He is like very game and like just like when he put the wig on with Bailey, like he's just like a good sport. He seems very down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and also he just seems confident, like not in a he had a comfortable.
Speaker 4: Confident in himself like himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anna, did you think he looked so fucking hot in the kill and with the person of the jacket.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he looks good in everything. What is happening here?
Speaker 1: We've never had a sexy bachelor because.
Speaker 6: I'm like, okay, okay, I want to be there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't know Matt James because he wouldn't go through it, like he was an out so like in theory Matt James would have been, but like he was I think because he had.
Speaker 6: It was kind of cold, Like I don't get the vibes that I get from like Grant like Matt, Like Matt was attractive, but like Grant's energy is so good and he's bringing it.
Speaker 1: He's bringing it. And poor Matt had the weight of the world. Like they brought him in right after like like it was right after Dives Matter all our like this, and he wasn't on the franchise, so like they brought this poor guy in at the height of like you know, who had never been never been on television of the height of black lives like this poor guy. They've never had a black lead for a man in the middle of COVID, in the middle of COVID. And they're like in pensixt our franchise, Matt, Yeah, yeah, exactly, the exactly, And then they read to give you a child to be the uh the uh jumping out of the plane for that when they did when they they had this little boy that was tied to Rachel Kirconnell. When they threw out of the plane, who was her skydiving and she was like the size of like this didn't break?
Speaker 2: So didn't someone tells he broke something?
Speaker 7: He didn't.
Speaker 6: They both broke his arm or something. He broke his arm and she but she got like face planted.
Speaker 1: When did you find that photo? Anna? He was like an eighth grader my favorite I had it. And remember when I made all those coasters, I feel like he's on one of those coasters. He was like eight years old during the Ite of Covid to Rechelkircaddle and then he broke his aren't they dragged him?
Speaker 3: He fell draged remember that I smoke too much pot I do not remember.
Speaker 1: He was gonna texts.
Speaker 2: They jumped out of the plane with the you know, with the parachute or whatever, and so her her parachute guy, the pro was a kid. It was just a kid. And so when they landed, he landed hard. They face plated.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then she comes out in her pink dress she looked adorable and he was.
Speaker 2: Like god, I thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he's in this sexts like thank you. And then just like Bridgerton where they have a string quartet doing contemporaries, they played five hundred miles. That was Katie tell us, I love this song. I love this Wait a minute at first.
Speaker 3: Let's go away.
Speaker 1: It was so cute and it was so ana. Did you love it?
Speaker 6: And it was very Bridgerton like. It was giving her her.
Speaker 1: They gave her her Bridgerton moment. I got chills. That was it they gave They do modern songs with like the strings, and I just particularly Season one, like I just have to say you're right, Like they chose her to win. They gave her this Bridgerton moment. They played that and then she came in hot afterwards in the gown, the pretty woman gown. He gave her the pretty woman. He didn't bite her hand with the necklace box like like Richard Gear does when Julia Roberts goes to bite it and she's like hell right before they fly to San Francisco and he bites her hand out with the box. So they the proclaimers, yes, ye, yes, yes. So then Scottish, So then is it Scottish?
Speaker 2: They're Scottish, Okay, so then.
Speaker 1: I will say the dance hall was very brightly lit, very brightly lit, no no mood lighting in there. It felt like an HG TV show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how much do you think those people got per day on.
Speaker 1: That fifty year Yeah?
Speaker 2: It felt it felt very me.
Speaker 1: They didn't seem that Zoe, who's been a drip, she was a pretty good sport about not getting a one on one Katie.
Speaker 4: She's turned around and all the women seem to be like much more friendly.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like she checked myself early on.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like, look, we all have our we all have our quirks. And I felt like very rare that you see somebody be such an asshole and actually course correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well Carolina has sucked all the oxygen out of the iron rooms.
Speaker 1: See irony, here's what you not, Rob, I know you had a baby the irony of Carolina. And we'll get to this in our next segment. She's such a bitch about going and a brat and as my mother would say, a fucking drip. She wouldn't say, she would say she has such a drip about being on group dates. Meanwhile, on her first group date, she literally gave it lap dance to Grant in front of everyone when she won. It was insane. It was absolutely horrific and unnecessary. She could have done in private, and uh, like was so.
Speaker 6: On.
Speaker 1: She'd just inconsiderate to anybody that was there, I who had feelings for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean well, I could just tell from this group date that it's just like, oh, this is not someone you want to be with now, Like she's cute, but she's like, yes, they're already fighting, she's already difficult. Yeah, and uh so that was impressed me that he made the right move.
Speaker 1: At the end of the episodes, meanwhile, so Letia got it, Zoe's crying. Christina Carolina goes, it is what it is. It's tough, you know, and the people are like, well, it's not the amount of time, it's the quality, Okay. So they're fighting back in the rash pretty woman happens and then he goes, I'm very tracted to but this is back back with Juliana. I do want to get to know you better. She's like to siy, I'm not happy, bubby person, gring up. I may also just say I also grew up with addictions, so so I'm allowed to do it.
Speaker 2: The voice.
Speaker 1: Graham, somebody close to me had a problem of addiction, and that took time away from me. I was alone for a while. Is it terrible for me to do this? I did not know how to cope with anger. By the way, relate, So I relate. I relate to a lot of this. I would come off as happy, like I didn't know the darkness of what I saw, and going back there, it just felt like there was a lot of sadness. So I just always like had to be the happy one. Completely relate, completely relate. I mean, and I you know, and he said, I relate. My father had an addiction. And then so they're like, you know, I'm physically and emotionally attracted to you. So then he was saying, I really relate. He starts crying adorable, and he's like, I was always alone. He showed the lone wolf tattoo. Every hit was left. I handled everything alone. I ate in my room. My friends saved me. She's like me too, my wolf pack. And then they're like, you know, I feel like I could be falling in love with you. She said it. She was on the first ones that said it, and think that's going to get her far. And then he's like, I could see a future with you, and then the fireworks are happening and they're kissing. By the way, he was smart because all these new recent bachelors are like, I'm falling in love with you too, and you're like, what are you doing? He said, I could see a future with you. He is being a great bachelor. Doctor Banana, you're our are the physician of this franchise. Don't you think he played that well? Yeah?
Speaker 6: I think so. He's you know, I mean he is smooth, Like I can't but say that, like I don't want to say smooth as in like don't trust him, but he is good with like sort of expressing himself in that way and like bringing you in, making you think that you're the only one he's thinking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel like for.
Speaker 2: The Bachelor, that was a pretty real conversation.
Speaker 1: I agree. I agree with you because again.
Speaker 2: Normally I fast forward over that shit and I was like I was in.
Speaker 1: But honestly, as a person who did grow up with addiction, like it's not something that we've seen much on this franchise watching it and like it is something that affects you tremendously because it's not something that I'll just speak for myself, like it's something that you keep private. You're sort of taught not to like out out a family member or whatever. Mine was my dad.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, likewise, and usually that's like month five or six where you sort of like bring that.
Speaker 1: In, but but they don't.
Speaker 3: Have that time.
Speaker 1: You don't have that, and she's she's waited till now though this is like week seven. That's that's month five or six.
Speaker 3: I don't think you would get out of the limb and be like, Hi, I'm Juliana and it's an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's actually done pretty well by not revealing it till now.
Speaker 3: That is true. Wait, do we know if it's her or mom?
Speaker 1: We don't know.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't know because she did we see her mom much? Did we we saw her dad?
Speaker 4: Somebody else? In her face she's somebody close.
Speaker 1: By the way he kissed her and in the preview her day's like did you just kiss my daughter? That it was like Boston dad, unless it's like it's like a mystery where he's like my daughter. He's kissed my daughter. Job bro, Yeah, yeah, I felt like I still think now my prediction is when we see him torn between two women, I believe, and we'll get to this later after. I believe Letia is the one that he wants to marry, that he is the one, and then I think that who knows what happens, but maybe perhaps she might have to maybe she wants him to convert to being a Mormon or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know way to talk about.
Speaker 1: This, and that maybe maybe I don't know what I know. He said he has faith or something like that, But I wonder if it comes down to I believe he wants to marry Litilla, and I think that eventually he it's I think it'll be between Litia and Juliana, is my prediction, and that I think it would be maybe a conversion to you.
Speaker 3: Perhaps can we talk about that this now or.
Speaker 1: Should Why don't we take a quick break and then we'll be right back. I need a sexual time out. And we're back. We're on the group date. They're tossing logs. The girl.
Speaker 2: What is it throwing the caber? It's like, so it's the Highland Games? Is a thing a Scottish tradition. My girlfriend is Scottish, you know, so that's how I know these things. But a Scottish tradition then, and.
Speaker 1: One of the Benedict what are you Benedict.
Speaker 2: Is French, but I'm mostly UK and and Northern Europe, which there's a little wee bit of h of Jewish. Just did we did a little bit?
Speaker 1: I can see that. Yeah, I see that.
Speaker 2: Like seven percent, but it's it feels strong and I could see that. That's fun anyway, So uh yeah, this's this, this this tradition, the Highland Games, and that's one of the games within the.
Speaker 1: I wanted to throw that long. I didn't think i'd get it as far as they got.
Speaker 2: Super hard to do what he did. What he did actually was really impressive. I mean, you hold it up and it's gotta you toss it you it has to.
Speaker 1: Dina did it and did a good job. She's not very she's tiny.
Speaker 4: She really flipped it.
Speaker 2: Can I ask a question about Dina because I think it matters at this point. Are they are they super tight?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why why did she get.
Speaker 1: That's a great question. Let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: I don't want to spoil her.
Speaker 1: Doctor Burnell, like, what, Katie, we've all been on this ride together. What the fuck happened to Alex? And why Dina? Do we think that? Do we think the butt plug and stuff like that where he was like I want a wife and mom.
Speaker 4: He's like kind of a prude, do you what do you?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 1: I don't think he is. But if he's like but like the marrying, it's like they're a Madonna horror thing, and it's hard to say.
Speaker 4: When they're in person.
Speaker 5: There might just be literally like a physical connection that's different, you know, some pheromone thing.
Speaker 1: You never know what happened. Why did Alex fall back?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 6: I think it's the classic case of like impression, I get distracted by other women, so you lose that connection a little like the Carolina the Juliana.
Speaker 1: All Right, the first ones for the men always fall by the way.
Speaker 2: Who's the one who never got one on one?
Speaker 6: Zoe?
Speaker 1: Zoe? Okay, Zoe has been a nice.
Speaker 6: Still got a rose. That's so crazy, I.
Speaker 1: Know, I feel like now we know who the final.
Speaker 2: Two are close with Serafina.
Speaker 1: No, but she was a sweetheart. They had a nice she was a sweet peace. She'll go to Paradise and you think she'll go to Paradise.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Because again this episode for me was all and yees Carolina.
Speaker 2: Carolina.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh Paradise, Oh for sure, Zoe will be in Paradise. If Carolina and Maria are at Paradise together, it'll be insane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because this is kipping forward. But the Carolina and Dina conversation that happens later I felt was like, we need to make peace before we both go to Paradise.
Speaker 2: I thought it was before you get voted out and I stay. I thought there was a little bit of that too, Okay, you know, because she was we may never see each other.
Speaker 1: Carolina thought she was going to stay and not Dina.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then so Carolena is powder they're doing musical chairs, Sarah Fina loves it. She throws that log. They're doing musical chairs. Carolyna is pouting. She's a total drip. He has to go check on her. She's popping great, she's got a bow in her head. Oh my god. Uh. I got a really funny text from Karen McCollough this morning. M hm, that was uh okay, wait, let me read it to you. This is from she wrote, as we all know she wrote Legally Blond and the House Bunny the eighteen eighties. Bo on Carolina's head is both the lamest and most interesting thing in this game episode.
Speaker 3: Hi Karen, Hi Karen.
Speaker 1: I know you think he Grant wants to be married, but I don't buy for for a second. He is here to be on TV.
Speaker 2: Well could be, okay, yep, could be with every single one of them.
Speaker 1: Yep yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep, yep. Okay.
Speaker 3: So we're in the Wounded Bird conversation, which drives me crazy. It's the franchise wise, and she's.
Speaker 1: Done it every week. She's done it every week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't stand.
Speaker 1: Up, Katie, Doctor Brenana, how it's sick of Caroline?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you still glad she's fucking gone? Yes?
Speaker 6: I mean I found I have thoughts I have we's hear it, Okay. I don't think Krolina was that bad. I think like it was so much was put on her because she's hot, Like it really was like a femme fatale thing where like the girls were kind of just threatened by her, but like like she was a buzzkill, but like just ignore her ass, Like, I mean, you know, like so they were so stuck on everything.
Speaker 1: She was like, but like, let's just go to her. How she behaved at the game. You signed up to be on the Bachelor?
Speaker 6: Yeah, then yeah, but she that, yes, I agree with that, but she's like, it's like some people can't control their like emotions.
Speaker 1: She was she grinded on him, and then she powdered and didn't participate. She's like, I don't want to see my body's like, well, then don't go on the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: I also think that during the day, whether they're in wardrobe or they're in makeup, or they're getting ready for a shot or whatever it is, Yeah, she might be a pill then as well.
Speaker 1: I think she's just a pill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly a pill.
Speaker 2: But I think the way this is what you're saying too, the way they let.
Speaker 6: Her bring them down was unnecessary to me. I was like, guys, this, this this crazy girl is not worth it.
Speaker 1: We can go look, we can all get we can all get distracted when somebody sucks so hard that you can't believe how much like they're annoying and so.
Speaker 2: But that particular conversation that we're on right now. It was annoying because she just kept it going. She was like, she was like, he's there, he's paying attention. She's like yeah, she kept arguing him. I would have been like, all right.
Speaker 1: She was such a drip. She's like I did, I think you have other connections that are more than just like you sign up for the Bachelor, like that's what this is. And it also feels like you're doing this to get airtime, ye like, and you don't. She was just such a brat. I found her to be such a what Katie Katie's leaving for it.
Speaker 4: I was a brat too.
Speaker 5: I thought that she just wasn't like and maybe she just wasn't explaining herself right, But like she did come off as like, I don't know, like cocky and stuff like yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I understand why the other women would not like her.
Speaker 5: And I thought, you know, there was a way when she was confronted to be like, oh no, sorry, like this is what I meant, and she didn't, and she kind of doubled down.
Speaker 1: She's like, it's hard for me to be here. It's obviously it's not me. I'm not even sure if you want me to be here, and I was just like, well, you're not participating, so like go home.
Speaker 6: I did think she should have bowed out herself.
Speaker 3: Like he thought she was gone. Yeah, I thought she was gonna.
Speaker 1: Like he also said sometimes it's better just to let go. I thought he was about to cut her, and then he did it, and he's like he's like you know, and she starts crying and she's like I am a cloud of negativity. He's like, yeah, you are get out of here. And then he's like, I like you, this is real. Ever done? She sucks. He's like he's like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, three exes. By the way, we.
Speaker 1: Started off so well. And then she thinking I was crying at dinner and he's like, he's like, can I tell you something about me? My name is Grant something Alice, and I'm here. I'm like, oh my god, I'm just a boy looking at a girl. I'm like, shot, I can't.
Speaker 4: It's funny for him to do all that and then cut her.
Speaker 1: I know, true story.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like, I want to trust my partner and he's like, are you ready to move forward? And it was just like it was just so so then the rain came, so like, well we have to go into the castle. The girls are pissed. They're so pissed, like this bitch took away because they were. Actually they're all being good sports, including Zoe. I mean, anyone's gonna be a drip. It should have been Zoe. So like there, nobody wants to be doing this, but they're all like making the best of it, trying to get their moments, being sweet and their little kilts and they're like plaid and stuff. They were. I thought they were like, he's got nice women. And so he was like, look, yeah, it was a weird day for me. It's tough, you know, Carolina. And he's like, look, all it takes is one conversation. I will say he did give her a rose because like she didn't get the one on one. What do you think, Katie, you're having that okay? And then he's like he's like, look, maybe it's for the best. She's like okay or whatever, dude, He's like, no, it just leaves me wanting more. She's like, ah huh. She's like, look if I and again this has made her more likable. She's like, if you came home, I haven't had a traditional upbringing. It makes me feel like I'm damaged goods. He's like, but that gives you character and grit. He likes her.
Speaker 3: He's definitely physically attracted.
Speaker 1: She's beautiful. Yes, she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I'm still surprised that she didn't get one on one date earlier in the thing.
Speaker 1: She hasn't got one yet.
Speaker 3: I know it's it's that was a head scratcher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but agree, But we'll get to the roaster, okay. And how can you go home to the family.
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm going to get married, but we haven't had one day yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's my family, like me.
Speaker 1: Marrying somebody who came into one podcast?
Speaker 3: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 1: But I know you her, I feel like somebody who came in for one would it be like Rob's mom viv v So then Sarah Fina, she was like, you're the first person who would I would have brought home in six years. But like, you know, I feel like my family would really like you. Alex has had a difficult week. Alex is getting emotional too. We saw Alex crying last week with the Lama like hanging by the pool, that's.
Speaker 3: What she disappearing. She's almost like visible, just floating away on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, which is what happened to our little Rose. Rose floated away. I feel like I would. I could easily if I got knocked off, I could float away. So she got emotional, Dina, I know exactly. I'm like, can I just pretaid I'm not here anymore? So then uh yeah, and so the so then Dina and kind of was like, you got to cut this shit to like Carolynina, you know, it's like, you know, you're negative. I advocated so hard for you last week. You're pulling this damsel in distress. She's like, do you not have free will? She's like nah, I know. She's like, okay, so you do. She became the lawyer, so if you do not have free will, then you know then I can't like be your friend. Like like I was like, whoa, she's a good lawyer. And she's got a point. She's like, so you're telling me I should have cut it short. So she's like, you're just coming off as ungrateful, and she goes, I can't account for the weather gods because it rained insane, and then she says, you can't take anything. You're not playing nice. I have a soft spuffery. She's like, I guess I'm just something in evil.
Speaker 3: I can't well. There was an interesting moment with the weather God's thing where Sarah Pina called her out for her like one liner thing yes, which I thought was really fascinating because I think you yes those kind of things all day long too.
Speaker 1: Like shut the fun shut. They're gonna have Sarah, Fina and Carolina on a double date together in Paradise. In Paradise be a two on one. There was no two on one this year. It wasn't long enough.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I can't believe we're already at hometown. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's crazy nine weeks, it's ten weeks total. One week is.
Speaker 2: And it's a shortened pool of women, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah. So she goes, I guess I'm just crazy and evil, knowing exactly what she's doing to make a little meme of herself.
Speaker 5: Annoying she can put that on her Instagram Before the show even started, she sacks.
Speaker 1: She sucks, I respect to you, doctor Banana. So then she pulls by the way I picked her as the fire starter.
Speaker 2: I know, wow.
Speaker 1: And Juliana was my number one, which is very rare. I usually have a very bad picker, Carolina. The other ones I picked were not good. So then Carolyn appuls Grant. She's like, I am excited for you to my hometowns, but I don't want them to get too attached. They would love you, and yeah, it just was like so then they started fighting, Sarah FINA's fighting where they're like, can we be real for once? And so then they kept being like, let's talk, stop talking. Then they would get talked to talking like no, no, we're not going to talk about it. Dina feels played. She's like, I rode so hard for her. I rode so hard for her. So Dina's like, you know what, I'm going to talk to Grant now. Snitches get stitches. It's never I was shocked that she got the road shocked.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: It never works when you talk about somebody else's right, particularly the hot one, because they want to like the hot one. They don't want to hear it.
Speaker 3: I think her tone, though, in the way that she said it was more appropriate because a lot of times it's dramatic and there might be some tears and some emotions. She was very rational. Yeah, and I think that that's like she has grown on me. She's a sharp tack, she's pretty cool. She's pretty cool, and so I feel like she came to him with a snitch, but with the right lawyers.
Speaker 1: See that she was. She was like high grant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's like, how do you.
Speaker 1: Feel like today? When that's like you like, hang yourself in.
Speaker 3: A conference room for a couple of minutes. Grand I got to talk to you from into town.
Speaker 2: He's like, I think it went okay. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: He put the doubt, she put the doubts.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about okay? She's like, look, I don't want to be a damsel in distress. I think I trust that you're making good decisions, smart complimenting. I feel like you've seen what you needed to see in me. But there's just like with one person, so many consistent issues. I'm not going to say what it is. You're a smart man, you can figure it out.
Speaker 4: Maybe that was it.
Speaker 5: She was going at him like calmly, like you said, but also being like I'm looking out for your best interests and I'm not trying to spill tea here on She.
Speaker 1: Wh what did Dina Win, did you kiss my daughter exactly? I saw you?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 2: Is that that's her dad?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, so then he makes it to the end.
Speaker 1: Got incredible. We also we also got a really fun email about Dina from a listener named Hannu. Dina the Romanian attorney and our sleep queen hi Arden eighty Arden, Anna Katian, all of your amazing guests. I have written in and also attended your live show in Brooklyn in twenty twenty three with my mom, the original Doctor Banana no respect to our girl, Doctor Banana, and you were also amazing and friendly. I'm writing because I was dying when I was listening to your draft episode for the season when I heard JAKEI say, Okay, she's a Romanian attorney, but like, if she comes from a family of doctors and lawyers, you know she's a nightmare. I am a Romainian attorney and my parents are both doctors, and my aunt is a lawyer and judge. And I was like, yep, that's right lol. Aside from my own realization that I'm a total nightmare and mess, I promise I'm fun. Dino was spot on about how Romanian females and families are. When she said in her bio that she was the most organized person in the world or something along those lines, I was like, holy hell, that's my mom and my sister in law, who's also born and raised in Romania. They are both super ocd and extremely clean and direct with their speech. So and I honestly just loved and understood Dina's hole in manner. She's probably an awesome person when she opens up. This has been raised by people who usually aren't super open and communicative. I know because I do address to my own mother's method of communication. Anyway, there we go. We love her for I mean, how great is that? Thank you for your email?
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Okay, So so that was. That was the end of the group date. Any final thoughts on the group date before we take a great I'm.
Speaker 3: Glad they're over.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not a fan of group dates. I never have been.
Speaker 2: You know, it all looks pretty vague, yes, yeah, no. At this point I was like, oh, wow, I'm thinking, you know, Carolina is definitely gonna make it till next week. Yeah, right, and Dina's going home. That was what I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: Yes, yep, yes, oh boy, I know, right, it was Okay, we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back, and we're going to talk about Lytia, who I don't know about you, but things a getting so hot in here. I think I got to take I'll pay your break and we're back. Okay, So here we are. Litia has gotten the final solo day. In my mind, it's hers to lose, and there's a piece of information that it's coming out that I mean, maybe or maybe, Honestly, I think it's where the struggle of the I think it's a big decision. It's a huge it's a huge decision. I think he loves her, and I think I think he's the one, and I think she's wonderful, and it's just a.
Speaker 3: Big ask of somebody.
Speaker 1: But we don't know. We don't know, we don't know, We don't know.
Speaker 2: That, we don't know.
Speaker 3: I would be raise our kids like that.
Speaker 5: I bet you she wouldn't want him drinking, having caffeine stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But I bet her she would start talking about this because I think her family would.
Speaker 1: Be like, Okay, well, let's know.
Speaker 4: I don't think her family is going to be excessed.
Speaker 1: We don't know that yet we don't know that yet. Let's see what happened. But but it's but it will definitely be on the table.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So they go and they go to a brewery and they they drink stuff and he plays the bagpipes.
Speaker 2: Does she drink?
Speaker 1: No, you can't help.
Speaker 3: She held a glass to participate.
Speaker 5: It would be like, you know, sparkling cider, like apple juice or something like. You know, I'm sure like if I was her, I would be like, oh, just give me something that's not so I can't.
Speaker 1: He wrote a poem for her, and then they stumbled upon these women were so cute. They were knitting in the square and she goes are their wedding bells? And he said, yes, she's someone I could see as my wife. They're so cute together.
Speaker 3: They look like a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she feel they feel like a real couple. Yeah, they feel like husband and they feel she is warm. And by the way, she her job is no slouchy job. She is a vesture capitalist. I mean like that's never discussed. It's never once been discussed. And so they do the not tying thing on their wrists or they slide it out. They tied the knot and he's they go home is where the heart is. And then she wears this beautiful gray dress and he's like, oh no, he goes, he goes, sorry, he goes, I remember the conversation where you just got me. And they both go so haws there in the gray dress and they're like, yeah, the gray dress, you just got me. And then she says to him, he says, I'm so happy, and then she says, I like you and other stuff like they're cute, they're not giving it away for free. She's lovely. They're nervous but excited, and they keep kissing. There's a lot of kissing, a lot of kissing, and then they have they sit at a table where they're really far away from each other a lot in the castle for dinner, and he goes and sits next to her, and she's nervous. I'm not something, she has to tell him. I grew up very conservative, very religious. I'm not sure what you're gonna think of this. We are Church of Latter day Saints. We're Mormons. I typically in the past only dated other Mormons. I've never dated outside of Mormons. I want God to be but she didn't say they have to be Mormon. She said she want to it, but she said I want God to be part of my marriage and that I want my children to know that God loves them. And then he and she said, what do you think of that? And he's like, and then so he was saying that he'd made some bad decisions and that and that he found God and that he had compassion and love and that love is everything, love is where it is. God loves you. And he liked that she wants to raise her kids knowing that God loves them. Okay, and then okay, so then so then he's like, then he's like, so it sounded like there's some logistics to work out. And then he's like, but when you love so then he was like, when you love someone, you love their family. I can't wait for my wife's family. It's a big deal. We did not eat dinner together. My family didn't. We didn't eat dinner together at night. I would often eat alone in my house. She teared up thinking of him eating alone, and she kept kissing, and he felt like he was like a work in progress. She's like, you're enough right now, You're enough. She kept waiting his tears with her palm and kissing him. She says. He says, I crave a family. I've held a lot of this in I would always to He starts crying. She's like, I want him to feel love. You're also already enough as you are. You are enough. I'm falling for you. And then the piano players sit on plays and they it's the Emily Sunday and she's like, I love him, and uh, I mean, this day felt almost the most like a married couple of any I've ever seen. But there's a big elephant in the love row.
Speaker 3: Yes, and that elephant is going to show up next week when she goes to visit her family. Yeah, and her family, may I please? It's a radio okay, because if if her family they are conservative Mormons, there will be a not so subtle pressure for him to think about converting to the Church of Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: Now she hasn't said that yet.
Speaker 3: She was saying it it will she doesn't have to.
Speaker 1: We don't know, we don't what is she just gonna lie?
Speaker 4: I know we can be Christian.
Speaker 1: I think it's on the table, or maybe I think they maybe I don't know. I feel that that's where the struggle lies when he doesn't know which limba. I think he wants to be with Letia, so but maybe she does ask him to convert and that's.
Speaker 3: Too bad, or a family member, I could see it coming from a parental unit, like how do you like, we are we we are Mormon?
Speaker 2: You consider exactly only marry our own exactly?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I mean, like this is important to because I know people that have gone.
Speaker 5: Through that, it seems, and the way she says that they're so religious, yes, like and how she hasn't dated anyone who's not Mormon makes me think that the family might not be super accepting of that and might be like.
Speaker 2: Well, who was the bachelor that was Mormon?
Speaker 1: Mormon?
Speaker 2: Bat was he the one that came out?
Speaker 3: He was just there have been some contestants, There's been some some bachelorette there have been some Mormon.
Speaker 1: Was Emily Maynor.
Speaker 6: I feel like.
Speaker 2: Somebody was a Mormon in the bachelor world anyway. But this conservatives this conservative. This seemed very conservative. The way that she said it's felt.
Speaker 1: Well, if you notice she always wears like turtlenecks and her arms always covered.
Speaker 2: And like where do they stand on sex? Those Mormons not no, no sense.
Speaker 4: Isn't that like what the underwurst was. I don't know a lot about Mormon.
Speaker 3: We have I do, okay, and and I don't know if it's appropriate.
Speaker 5: I am just like genuinely curious, like would like if if she makes it the fantasy suites, they're not fucking Okay.
Speaker 1: So we have another your email. We have another email from our Mormon console. Okay, so he is Mormon, he's a listener. We have a new email. Love it short answer? Kissing? Okay, Uh, premarital sex or not? Okay, But there was a new.
Speaker 4: But is it like is it like do they do like butt stuff?
Speaker 1: Okay? I don't think we can't have a new email. Okay, wait here we go. If you want clarification on anything prior to recording this week's podcast, let me know. But I think Lytia did a great job being clear about her beliefs during their short conversation. In the previous for next week, Grant references tattoos and piercings. The church is anti tattoo and anti piercing, with the exception of his single ear piercing for women, but these areas are typically only addressed in general ways. Your body is a temple, et cetera, compared to other things that are more explicitly defined no tobacco, no alcohol, et cetera. And we obviously, we obviously don't expect non Mormons to follow non Mormon rules. So it is it is the in the unlikely chance that Grant were to convert, the fact that he's coming into the church with the tattoos and piercings would not be an issue. I feel like if any of Latia's family were at all confrontation in the hometown visit, they'd have shown it in the trailer. So I'm hoping that means they were so welcoming that there weren't even any statements made that could be taken out of context in a preview.
Speaker 3: That's good, great email. Yeah that's a great email.
Speaker 5: All right, So maybe they're saying no sex before marriage.
Speaker 1: Probably not, so she's a virgin, I would imagine.
Speaker 3: But there's also I once read this great read, this great sort of nonfiction account of a young guy going on a Mormon sort of teen tour, and the girls did things on that trip up until a certain point, but then you never hear from them ever again. It's almost like Okay. There are certain situations where am I making sense? There are certain situations where you can get jiggy to a certain point. They can so but then yeah, I mean you know now now, but after that, you're now you're looking for.
Speaker 5: There's there's a TikTok that I like sometimes get fed where it's like this dude at b y U and he goes up to people and he's like he asked them questions like would you would you rather Like it's like crazy, would you rather drink keffee?
Speaker 4: Or like kill a person? Literally?
Speaker 5: But he like went up to people and it's like have you ever soaked? And the amount of people were like yeah, I mean good for the.
Speaker 1: They don't count it as good for that, don't count it. Okay, Look, we'll find out more and more to be revealed. I think he wants to marry her, so we'll just see. I do feel I do sort of agree with our email listener that we would have seen it, that we would have seen it, but we might not see.
Speaker 4: Outright of like passionate, pass passive, aggressive.
Speaker 5: Demand or anything, but we might see hints, thank you, Jeff, would thank you do this?
Speaker 4: Would you do that? How do you feel about converting. You know, like I think you'd be able to give up alcohol.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's gonna pick Letia. I I mean like I think is going to convert. I don't think. I think he's not going to convert.
Speaker 4: Just I mean, I guess they could raise their children Mormon and he's.
Speaker 1: I think he's not going to convert. I don't know they're going to get married. I think she's going to win the game. It may become more of it. I think he loves her, and I.
Speaker 2: Think they'll break up in six months and they'll be and they'll.
Speaker 1: Go with Julia.
Speaker 3: If they get together, I think they should go f l d S and start a little polygamy colony. Okay, flds are the old the you guys raise fldst.
Speaker 1: It, Doctor Banana, What did you think of all that?
Speaker 6: I kind of find it to be really really unfair to come on a show like this knowing that your family is so religious and there's so many rules to be like, you know what, I'm going to go on the Bachelor and I'm.
Speaker 1: Not going to tell you, and I'm not going to tell you toll the and if you expect somebody to convert it is unfair. You're right, but we don't know that she expects him because she has not said that yet. Okay, but she hasn't said that yet, so that hasn't been said yet.
Speaker 2: It is true that it certainly if her family needs him to convert, that would be unfair.
Speaker 1: You would have to say it earlier. You have to say a pretty like date one like you.
Speaker 6: Know, you have to say walking out the Limma, like, hey girl, I'm Mormon. This is what's up. Yes, you know, my family's really religious. There you go. Can't wait to trauma bond.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, we're gonna take a quick break. We're gonna come back with the rose ceremony outcome who we think the top three in order our post of the week and review of the week now even gift going out to a review of the week. And so uh that's where we are.
Speaker 3: Oh, bone zone.
Speaker 1: Time for the bone zone and we're back. Okay, here we go, Rose ceremony. First Rose goes to in my mind, his favorite Lytia. Okay, Katie, here Katie, the.
Speaker 4: First first he didn't get a rose on the date.
Speaker 1: I write them down, I write but roses. Okay, first Rose went to Lydia. Okay, I think she he loves her, but he's got he's gonna have a lot to chew on. Second date goes to Julian. Third one, shock went to Dina, doctor banana, crazy crazy. I think there's a little mommy like. She scolded me, and I kind of liked it, you know what I mean. No, she did it elegantly, but it was like, you know what the right thing to do. You're a smart man. Did you think it went well? Did you think it went well? Okay, think about that. I know you're smart. Did you think it went on?
Speaker 6: One conversation they had where she's like, do you get what I'm putting down? I was like, he has no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: And then the final one Zoe no shocking, shocking, doctor banana, doctor banana.
Speaker 6: He that was a my bad. Hope you're not mad at me. Rose, I'm sorry she's not making it past hometown.
Speaker 1: But like Alex didn't get a rose, so he cut Alex.
Speaker 4: Sarafina, you didn't have to apologize, Alex. She already got a date and Carolina goes.
Speaker 1: Carolina goes, I'm not gonna lie. I'm very like disappointed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was insane that I mean, I was surprised she didn't get a rose, but I was also happy that she didn't.
Speaker 1: Get I was so happy she didn't get she was chaotic.
Speaker 3: I was surprised that Sara Fina didn't get the rose, and I was really surprised that they didn't show their interaction.
Speaker 1: I think he liked her as a friend and he didn't want to like get attached to her. I think he knew it would be unkind to go meet her fail. I think she was never going to win, and I think that she couldn't maybe shake it off like a Carolina.
Speaker 2: It's just hard to go to a hometown with a woman that you've never had a date with.
Speaker 3: Great, Yeah, has that ever happened?
Speaker 1: I don't ever happened, not that I remember.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think it's happened once because I have a memory of like a parent being like you guys haven't been on a date, and it being awkward. But I don't remember what, who or what.
Speaker 5: There's parents who've been like you guys, spent like two hours together and like giving them about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is crazy.
Speaker 2: What is it about my daughter?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 2: I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: You've never gotten on a helicopter ride with my daughter.
Speaker 2: No, Yett, you've.
Speaker 3: Never done the gravity machine thing where you guys float in the air and do the other hot people. Thinks we've bunge never bungee jumping.
Speaker 2: No, we've stilln the cabr corseback riding eight other girls.
Speaker 1: Literally. Okay, who do you think? Three? Two on? Second runner up, first order up winner? What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think?
Speaker 1: I think that we have Lytia, Juliana, and Zoey.
Speaker 3: I think the final three.
Speaker 1: I think in order, who's the third, who's the second?
Speaker 3: It's going to be Dina. Yeah, then I think it's going to be Lytia. Then I think Juliana gets the Rose.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, okay, and then the and then the bad Chelorette Zoe.
Speaker 2: That's no well, no one this year, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's no one. Okay, Okay, are you who do you think?
Speaker 2: Rob?
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Two one?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be I'm gonna mix it up and say that magic happens in Zoe's family. Zoe's number three, okay? Uh and uh?
Speaker 1: And then number two is Lytia.
Speaker 2: Or Leanna number two? Lytia going to win.
Speaker 4: I don't think she is.
Speaker 2: A lot depends on the next week.
Speaker 1: But what do you think? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I think Zoe three just because I'm trying to be different and Lydia to Juliana one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're with him, Okay, literally the same thing.
Speaker 4: Okay, So it's gonna be between Latia and Juliana.
Speaker 1: But I think I'm gonna say Zoe Juliana winner is gonna be Latina. He loves her, he loves her.
Speaker 2: Honorable mention to Juliana's eyebrows.
Speaker 1: You're gonna definitely go to Paradise. Okay, Doctor Banana, give us your three two win.
Speaker 6: I think I think three and four are absolutely relevant. He gave those roses to truly just as filler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: That's what you're the doctor.
Speaker 6: Two. The two that he wants wants is Litia and or Juliana. And I think so I I for three, I would say whatever Dina as like, maybe like hey, he thanks for beating my mom or whatever, and then three two. I think it's gonna be two is Juliana and one is Letia.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Doctor.
Speaker 6: He doesn't convert.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think he is going to win, and I feel like eventually they're not going to get married.
Speaker 2: On the previews, you know they're on their way, just.
Speaker 1: If he doesn't know, because I think it's the religion thing. And I think he's super horny for Juliana, and I think.
Speaker 2: She's got the Italian dad did you kiss my daughter?
Speaker 1: And the addiction thing, the bond of the Okay, so we have so many great new reviews. So you guys, I just uh, just once again, I really wanted to saydwhich I appreciated everybody being so kind about me. Ow. We have great listeners, We have great listeners, and it was it was just shocking. It was just shocking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's it's absolutely shocking.
Speaker 1: I know, you know, I lost my mom suddenly too, Like the suddenly ones are wild. You're like, that's an option.
Speaker 5: This is why it's just so crazy that like, yeah, I literally saw her hours before.
Speaker 1: It was insane.
Speaker 4: She was fine, she was filing.
Speaker 1: Dude. Mittens keeps screaming at me when I go into the bathroom. I want to just say, also, and Lexi, our sweet Lexi because me now happened right after the podcast last week, so I haven't emailed her our map, request emails, but I will send I'll send all of that to you. So she's so sweet. So the website once again is called She's going to be giving a gift for review of the Week, and the website is called Track Your Adventures dot com. And she now has a code to use, which is Rosepod for fifteen percent off. She's got really cute things. So Doctor Banana and I are going to get the international travel and Katie we're gonna have the world map, and Katie's going to do the state parks, national parks. So so go to that track my Travel, Track my Adventures and rose Pod for fifteen percent off. And we have some new reviews of the week and then there was some that we didn't get to last week that are gonna be in the running. So we're gonna pick. We're gonna pick who wins, and so we email us what you guys want from your Track your Adventures. Go on the website, email us your address and what you want if you win. Here's the first one is from Lee Love's EBBM. I thought we were friends. Five stars. I've been listening to the pod for years and I'm always cracking up like I'm on a call with my besties. Let's be real. The Bachelor franchise is ultra white, and as a forty three year old black woman, I have found your pod to be home. I got to meet Arden, Charity and Dotton at the Brooklyn Live show and after listening for years, Arden felt like a kindred spirit to me. That's so sweet. My husband and I just saw a trailer for Righteous Gemstones and I excitedly shouted, my friend is in that show. I cracked myself up realizing me aren't actually friends. I just spend a few hours a week with you. Anyway, if you're looking for a hilarious and spot on take to the Bachelor, this is your podcast. That is the sweetest. Oh my god, that is so sweet. Thank you. We are friends. I have parish social relationship with Page. Paige Disorbo and I are friends. She doesn't know it yet, but you and I are friends. You're so sweet. Thank you so much. Lee, and I gotta say, oh my god, we got an email from the We got a picture from the Horse winner. I'll show you the page, I'll read you. I'll read you that horse and she sent her pick. So who got the review? But that's a great review. So if you guys want to be in the running, leave us a review and we'll pick. We'll read it. Okay, here's another one. Okay, we got another review. We got so many good ones. Here's one. Five stars. Out to Sea from Mermaid at Sea? Hello, will you accept this road gang? You're my first ever review? But you simply cannot know how much my mom and I love your podcast. I live at sea and she is in Wisconsin. She spells it like that. We are many miles apart, but we rarely watched the batch, but we look forward to laughing with you all ever. Episode Arden and Cast helped me drown out the voices of a doing passengers. Also, I got my fiance a sleep crown for Christmas and it's a love match. Thank you for all the pod and all the lass. Is another great review that's gonna be hard to I love a mom, I love a mother and daughter. Okay, here's another one. You are the reason it cuts off. Five stars from Megan thirty two hundred thousand. I was an OG fan literally watched Trista on the TV and my sorority, but lost interest over the years until the Golden and that led me to this beautiful podcast. I only watched the show to listen to you all. How cute is that? All Right, we'll read one more. I feel like, Okay, we'll come back to this one next week because I told the people last week that I would come back. So I'm gonna do one more five stars and we'll do the new one from this week next week. Love the pod from Shelley. This is my favorite bachelor podcast. Always makes me laugh. Love it sad that we want to have a Bachelorette season because that means less episodes of this podcast, but I will still keep enjoying every pod episode and always excited of who are the next guests. Thank you all for doing amazing work and being champions. Love from Puerto Rico. Thank you, Shelly, that's so sweet. Hello to I've never I've always wanted to go to Puerto Rico and I hope to go someday. How oh my god. Okay, there's we have a fun one. I like the there's a Hag thing. We'll read the hag one next week, Okay, KT money, doctor Banana. We have greetings from Puerto Rico. We have mother and daughter, and then we also have then we have Uh, that's my friend. My friend is on righteous Gemstones. Which one do you have for a review of the week? KT money. I mean, they're all so great. I do think the woman who lives at sea might really.
Speaker 5: Enjoy one of these, the map, the maps, because she probably owes to a ton of she probably goes to a ton Okay, Anna.
Speaker 1: Do you that I kind of like my friend? I like that as my friend too. Gosh, Okay, I'm gonna have to go and I agree with you about the map, but I gotta give it to my friend. I feel like that's my friend. Of your instinct is that's my friend. You just want yourself email us what you want and you're mailing address to that's my It's a rosepodcast at gmail dot com. That's so sweet. We appreciate that. And I just want to say we had the really sweet email from the uh from the horse Megan Blair. Here's a picture of the horse. Here's Leo, here's Lea, there's Megan and Leah. How cute is that?
Speaker 4: A magnificent horse?
Speaker 1: Isn't that an amazing Leo? Gorgeous? So I'm going to so Megan, Oh my god, you need to Megan Leo you need to send us what you want. You got to pick your send us your mailing address. She sends us a beautiful email, and send us what you want from track Youradventures dot com and we're gonna send you like a map or a water bottle or something like that. Okay, let's go back and do posts of the week. Are you guys ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, a post.
Speaker 1: Of the week? Doctor Banana tell people how they can participate.
Speaker 6: You can tweet at me at n a host on Twitter, you can.
Speaker 1: And I also do hashtag w y a t R oh yes.
Speaker 6: Please hashtag or I won't see it. And then you can at me on threads at money Moves hosts nie where you can also get financial advice just joking. And then you can also if none of that works, or you just DM me on Instagram at money Moves host n Okay.
Speaker 1: Great, Okay, here we go. There's a lot of funny ones this week.
Speaker 4: So this is We're on fire.
Speaker 1: People were on fire. This is for a sleep crown and if you want your own sleep crown. By the way, what the person who emailed about the Romanian attorney said that she forgot what the code was, which is Lama l l A m A so sleep dot comback slash w A t R and that she'd ordered two of them and just put in the message that that she listened to the podcast and like and that Julie retroactively gave her the discount. She's so she refunded the discount. Yeah, because she can't remember the cut.
Speaker 2: Use it every night?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I use it every night. I've been really extra using it since me ow I got I've got I'm stuggling the cat toys and then I've got my sleep crownt. Okay, there's so many funny ones. Here we go, Britt Paul said at beer It. The thing about Dina is that she is Tish Cyrus. She like, you know, it's Miley Cyrus' mom. She looks just like Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 2: Is funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay. This is seth vadd at Basebone One. Grant about to put the dick an addiction. This is from Rachel Rachel de Lynn is no ten Neil Arts, but I'm digging this string quartet. Rachel Grant is the only one that had fun on that group date. Okay, then we have okay, great. This is from Hattie Hind at Hattie Hind later this season. I love both women equally, but I have to pick one unless dot dot dot cuts to wedding scene in LDS church with two brides, okay, and then we have Laura Lissiak Granted Zoe's hometown. How do you feel about our precious Zoe Grant?
Speaker 6: Who? Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Can I have your permission for random marriage? Then we have Hannah Roderick. Did Grant just base his hometown picks off mishearing the phrase snitches get stitches as snitches get kisses? All right, those are our posts of the week, all right? Top two? I feel like I.
Speaker 2: Like the LDS double double marriage, dick an.
Speaker 1: Addiction Okay, dick an addiction and LDS Okay, here we are seth that at baseball one Grant about to put the dick in addiction, or we have uh Hattie Hines later this season. I love both women equally, but I have to pick one unless cause to wedding scene and LDS church with two brides, two brides or dick and addiction, Brendan.
Speaker 3: Diging addiction shorter two brides.
Speaker 1: Okay, brides pactor b.
Speaker 6: About dick and addiction for the I gotta go to Brides.
Speaker 1: Later who to pick one exactly, always shout out to says that he's living outside of it. He's living near Nashville, So if we do a show there soon. What would you like to promote.
Speaker 3: Rocktails with Brendan Smith and Zappa Andrew with Yes, the Record Junkie. Do you guys have guests the Record Junkies? We yes, yes. Most of the time it's gonna be me and genre spelly, but we will have a guest.
Speaker 2: And as a music lover, I'd love to come on to record a vinyl collector.
Speaker 3: And that kind knows literally everybody.
Speaker 1: In the vil collector vinyl collector right there.
Speaker 3: We present each other with a record, you know, we talk about all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of That's fun, Robbie, bb What would you like to promote?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm going to be uh there's an episode of TV I'm gonna be on soon but I can't talk about it yet, which is really weird, but okay, stay tuned.
Speaker 3: And Bachelor in Paradise, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to be on a show that now is called Stick on Apple TV with Owen Wilson. And he was fun, Yeah, totally, he was exactly that. Yeah, yeah, are you doing? Are you doing fun? And then uh, live in the dream man? I uh. And then I've got to but podcasts. I got a supernatural rewatch podcasts called Supernatural Then and Now, and then Richard Spate and I do our own podcast called Kings of Conversation.
Speaker 1: It's so fun. I have Righteous Gemstone starts to March your White Loco.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait.
Speaker 1: I arrive episode three, okay, and then I'm there. I'm there for the season.
Speaker 2: I arrive up season series finale, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: This is it. This is the final season. It was my favorite. I mean, I love Wengog, It's all them, love Judy Gemstone, Edie Person.
Speaker 3: Is it weird to watch Walton in White right now because it's so it's so different than.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, he's a star we love. And then I'm going to south By Southwest with the movie that I'm in. I'm in a movie called The Threesome of Zoey Deutsch and Ruby Cruz and it is that. If you're in Austin, get tickets. It's March seventh. It's the opening day at three pm.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'll be there. And then I have perhaps something else fun coming up. But that'll be down the line that I talk about it. Uh, and then we're gonna talk to doctor Banana. But we're gonna start talking Summer hal Yes, Summer House already. We're gonna skip Southern Charm, but we could do we'll do it. Maybe we'll do like a one episode recap of We'll do a one episode recap of Southern Charm, and then we're gonna do Summerhouse on Patreon, Doctor Banana, what do you want to promote?
Speaker 6: I'm just at Money Moves hosting me on Instagram and if you see me in the streets of New York City, wow, I'm there.
Speaker 1: Kat Money. What do you want to promote?
Speaker 5: I'm Katie Underscore Money on Instagram and please go to your local shelter and a doctor foster and animal.
Speaker 1: Can I just say, uh, there was a you know, oh, there was a really sweet little doggie that I saw on an older little doggie that I saw on next door last night that apparently has the nicest disposition that somebody abandoned and it's just such a sweet little creature that has all of it supplies. It's just looking for a home. So if somebody in the LA area message us at Rosepodcasts at gmail dot com, because you know, I feel like it's too fast and Mittens would lose her fucking mind. But this little dog was so sweet and cute and apparently somebody had just dumped it. So like, if somebody there was the sweetest little dog, let me know and I'll put you in touch. Okay, until next time. My name is Ardmorn. I thank you so much. Goodbye.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you're gonna get all up in you tonight.
Speaker 1: It feels so good.
Speaker 3: I just got one little wish finger out.
Speaker 7: Where you read this role, read some of those rules. Word who your s? These rolls into your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this? Rose is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.