Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty Armstrong, and Jettie and Pee.
Speaker 2: Arm get it from the studio. See a dimly lit room deeper from the bowels of the Armstrong in Getty Communications Compound.
Speaker 3: And today we're not our tutelage of our what.
Speaker 2: Our general manager?
Speaker 3: That's it? General Manager?
Speaker 4: Is the light blazing in your eyes since it's not a dimly lit room today distracting you?
Speaker 2: We've forgotten the dim the lights from mister Armstrong. Lord, how's he.
Speaker 3: Expected to work like this?
Speaker 2: The room with Norman lighting. There's the cave. There's the cave. Look, it's like we're doing heart surgery in here.
Speaker 4: Our general manager is Kamala Harris, who delivered a speech last night from the very spot where the Clan rallied in nineteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Look it up. Yeah, I thought that was a funny meme yesterday, her having her rally and then showing pictures of the Klan there back in the day. That's funny.
Speaker 4: And evidently six hours before she went on, someone made an untoward knock knock jokes that we will now tie her to.
Speaker 2: Well, I just heard NPR talking about the Puerto Rico joke.
Speaker 3: I thought so Sunday night.
Speaker 2: It was in the news cycle Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, I heard on the way to work, that's four days. I don't this might be the first four day story of the election for like one little you know, dust up.
Speaker 4: That's funny. I wonder if we heard the same report. I was listening to MPR to punish myself for the bad things I've done, and they were talking to various correspondents, and the one who is reporting from Pennsylvania on the Trump rally said, you know, before I describe it, it's worth noting that this area of Pennsylvania has many Puerto Rican Americans who are deeply offended by that. I'm like, oh, for God's sake, Uh yeah, don't worry about the economy, the borders, national security, the military.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about any of that. That's why I don't have my panties in a bunch about Joe Biden calling us garbage, which will play that clip here in a long ago Darry, my panties are you kidding me? They'll never be unbunched. I'm not a fan when the other side, wats they're panties. I'm not gonna watch my panties on this side. So anyway, we'll get into that whole bust up. Also, but this might be the first four day news cycle for some crazy story of the whole election. I don't know.
Speaker 4: The New York Times, the lefty media has flogged various idiot stories for a very long time. I don't know, I don't remember when lasts long. See, this is your wrongness, is the proof of your rightness or something you you're helping us understand the importance of the passage of time, which is, if you think about it's so important the passage of time. No, it's that these stories that they attempt to flog for a week, week and a half, in spite of them being just nothing burgers. The minute they're gone, you forget about them completely.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: If Kamala loses, I think there's a possibility that it's looked back on at some point that this wouldn't wasn't the best expenditure of your time on the last week of the presidential election. Because the media, you know, takes its cue from the campaign, and the media is on this all the time. And not on the bigger stories that I assume they'd rather talk about. There are sixty thousand people at her rally last night, though, That is an enormous crowd. Yeah, that's a big win, sixty grand. And there's Nicky Haley on TV and I just heard her and I thought she was absolutely right. Everybody has decided what they think of January sixth a long time ago, years ago, decided whether or not, you you know, that disqualifies the guy or not.
Speaker 3: That's not an issue at all. People are trying to decide.
Speaker 2: Some people still trying to decide do you want four more years of what we just had or do you want to, you know, do something different. That's the decision. It's not well January sixth. How do I feel about that? Is there anybody in America that could be nudged on that issue?
Speaker 4: It's an excellent point, and I was reading a piece it might have been Rich Lowry in the National Review is pointing out that for all of the regrettable, horrible moments and aspects of January sixth, we have had, as you indicated, several years now, of the Harris Biden administration. Biden Harris illustrating what we're comparing Trump to. And while January sixth was a pivotal moment and an awful one in my opinion, it was not the be all and end all of a American existence. Once again, at the risk of sounding like a broken record snold expression, kids, ask your grandparents about it. The economy, national security, the border, inflation, Trump being an a hole on January six No, no, that really doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not enough. Sixty grand though. That's a big crowd. I don't know if that means anything. It's an indication of whatever Ginormally, it's not without support, it's you know, roughly tied. And as they pointed out on MSNBCA, they said, only fifty three only fifty three thousand people were at Trump's rally on January that's devastating, devastating statistic. And it's not possible that the Democratic Party in the hairs campaign put out the word to the federal workforce, which is almost entirely Democrat.
Speaker 3: HM.
Speaker 4: That makes you stop and think, no chance they put out the word that hey, this is like super crazy important be there on the White House long the ellipse.
Speaker 3: That's what happened. I wanted to talk about that.
Speaker 2: So Kamala Harris the other day she started saying something that I was really happy to hear. I think it's a good direction, and I think it's happening, so it's recognizing reality. Kamala Harris was talking about some of us need to get over our idea that college is the only path for a kid coming out of high school. Not every job out their good job out there requires a college degree. There are plenty other paths. And I thought, Okay, I'm loving this. You know, if the party of the over educated woman is saying college education isn't the only way to make your way in the world, that's fantastic. But then she said, there are many federal jobs where I'm going to take away the restriction for you need to have a college degree.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's all about federal jobs.
Speaker 2: You're not talking about HVAC workers or whatever the hell else. Yeah. I like the sentiment though, and I think it's true. Let's start the show officially just so we can talk about that dust up. Let's see if I'm gonna I'm not actually wearing panties. I never I've never had a pair on, but if I did, I wouldn't wab them over this silky, very comfortable. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this It is Wednesday, October the thirtieth, the year twenty twenty four, War Armstrong and getting we.
Speaker 3: Approve of this program.
Speaker 2: All right, then let's leap into action.
Speaker 4: According to CC rules of regulations, the show starts officially at mark.
Speaker 5: Or Puerto Rico, where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there is his supporters. His demonizational scene is I'm consitable.
Speaker 2: Please forgive him for he not knows what he said. So that's the comment that's royal and twitter on social media last very and so there you go. My only amusement at this whole thing. My main amusement is that they're idiotic gaff neutralized are idiotic gaff and now we can all shut up about it, right, As a number of people pointed out, So the surrogate, who Trump doesn't even know, calling Puerto Rico garbage is a four day story. We'll see how many days the Biden calling half the country garbage is a story for mainstream media. President. They both shouldn't be stories is really the point to me, as opposed to Oh my god, he called this garbage. I need a coloring book and a puppy.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, I've got a question for you, and well I'll just ask it. Why should the Biden comment not be a story?
Speaker 2: Because to me, because and a lot of this is because I'm in the in this business business I'm in. He came out very shortly after and said earlier, earlier today, I refer to the hateful rhetoric about Puerto Rico spewed by Trump's supporter Madison Square Garden rally as garbage, which is the only word I can think of describe it. His demonization of Latina is unconstable. That's all I meant to say. The comments at that rally don't reflect who we are as a nation. He says, that's not what he meant. I say things I don't mean all the time and wish I could have phrased them differently. And I think if you say something incorrectly and then you go back and say that's not what I meant, we should take you at your word, unless you say it multiple times or not. All right, Jack Clear Kamala Harris, supporter so did Hilary intend to say basket of adorables in your world covering up for the progressives. I don't believe she come up. I don't believe she came out and said that's not what I meant. She stuck with it now. I just I don't like the if you slip up, that's nailed to you for the rest of your life.
Speaker 3: Don't It has never made sense to me.
Speaker 4: I agree completely in principle. On the other hand, given the utter unevenness of the playing field, if his idiotic gaff neutralizes the comedian's idiotic gaff and the idea that Trump should somehow answer for it, that then you trump it up just because of the wildly unfair playing field.
Speaker 2: Oh on the sharp elbowed game of politics, of course. But what should have happened is the Trump campaign came out on Sunday night and said Trump doesn't even know the guy. We didn't know why he was going to say that, and we disavow those remarks. We wish if we had known he was going to say that, we wouldn't have had him the end.
Speaker 4: And or KJP comes out and says, look, Joe Biden is senile af Okay, well, that's me.
Speaker 2: You all know it, all right.
Speaker 3: That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: Governor Josh Shapiro, the governor of Pennsylvania, said last night on CNN. I'm giving you my fresh reaction to it. This was like right after it had happened, and he saw it while he was on the air. I would never insult the good people of Pennsylvania or any Americans, even if they chose to support a candidate that I didn't support. That's the way you clean it up if your brain works. Yeah, but Biden's brain doesn't work.
Speaker 5: Flown there is supporters there, you go.
Speaker 4: That's a simple declarative sentence. Despite Jack's Democrat mumbo jumbo and an attempt to cover it up.
Speaker 2: They're claiming the apostrophe is silent. He who's saying his supporters as in that guy as opposed to supporters half the country support.
Speaker 4: That's what they're not supporters, right, Wow, you're worse than KJP. I'm shot, that's what they're claiming. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Garbage I see flowing down there is your supporters.
Speaker 3: I think he's an old man.
Speaker 2: Lawnmowers. They're only garbage that's floating out there. Are his supporters garbage, the garbage of his supporters. The rally is what he meant, I think and his brain. Okay, that doesn't work, and he doesn't know what day it is or that he's president. Joe Biden is a dummy.
Speaker 4: He'd be great for a second term.
Speaker 2: I keep up with him. As Trump said, he knoweth not what he's say. Yes, yeah, it's a slip of the toe. How does mailbag look? Oh, it's fine, it's on the way text line four one five two nine five k FTC. The fabulous Tim Carney, who we used to have on the show all the time, tweeted out, I've obtained a draft version of Biden's speech from yesterday, and so you see the original version of the speech where he came out and said, Puerto Rico's not trash. Trump supporters are trash. Originally it said Puerto Rico's not trash, Your mom is trash. Crossed that out, your face is trash? Crossed that out? What what Trump supporters are?
Speaker 3: Trash?
Speaker 2: Your mom is trash. Wow, here's here's your freedom loving quote of the.
Speaker 4: Day from Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Why don't we go with I thought I had it, but then I got We'll go with this.
Speaker 4: Nothing gives one person so much advantage over another as to remain always cool and unruffled under all circumstances. HM, it's unquestionably true. I think there's a large genetic component in that. Having had several multi decade relationships with various friends and family members, some of them, you can try to help them stay calm as much as you want, and it's just not going to happen.
Speaker 2: That's what Henry and I are learning from watching Tracker, the importance of staying calm. That's what he talks about every episode Tracker. I don't know Track. No, I we'll talk about it later. Okay, mail Bag, it's one.
Speaker 3: Of your binge watch shows right now.
Speaker 2: I assume it involves Tracking. Yeah, he's like a like a bounty hunter sort of guy.
Speaker 4: Go a classic. I just started The Penguin last night on the Max. It's compelling stuff. Gritty, Yeah, gritty.
Speaker 2: I'm sure I can only watch things that my kids watch.
Speaker 3: I don't watch that. That's not the show.
Speaker 2: No, don't watch it.
Speaker 4: Drop us a note nail back at armstrung and Giddy dot com. If you get a note, or if you if you want to drop us note listen boys, writes Patrick, Guys, how about the last minute Halloween costume lady again this year? Maybe you could track her down? Do you even know her name? What became of her?
Speaker 2: If she has any ideas this year, we can hire tracker he'd find her. Yeah, infamous armstrung Getty interview in which we were pitched a guest who would help listeners with last minute Halloween costume ideas is what he said. So what are what are some of the things what folks might do last minute? And she says, oh gosh, I guess you could look through your closet and like we'd walking up her, walking her up out of bed and with this question, like here's some sort of welding expert, and you know, we just hit her with that out of nowhere. Oh boy, that was uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: It would have been the end of interviews in phone calls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most of them. Yeah, let's see a couple of people expressed the same sentiment. Not sure I agree, but I thought I would air it. Chris writes, Dear gentlemen and Katie, maybe hiring that insult comedian for the msg rally was a smart move. He attracted all the negative media like a lightning rod, deflecting it away from anything Trump said or did. And after it stood around Biden's brain for two days, he conflated all the players and called half the country garbage. Brilliant move. So yes, supporters, right, it only took me eight years to level up from deplorable to garbage.
Speaker 2: Who says the American tream was dead? So that Chris, that's great. So that comedian in that four and a half hour event spoke what four hours before Trump hit the stage for Trump was I'm sure even in that part of Manhattan.
Speaker 3: And they did a go over his script.
Speaker 2: His script was failing, and like a lot of comedians do when you're dying on stage, he started ad libbing. And that's where the Puerto Rico trash thing. He kind of went back to his bit or his act. But his script that they went over included Kamala being called a sea bomb, and they said no, and they scratched that out. If he had dropped a sea bomb, that might have actually lost Trump the election.
Speaker 4: I mean, now we understand this guy is a popular and growing comedian slash podcast or he's big in Austin, Texas. Fine but good Lord, what a decision. Anyway, back to the emails, Steve from Everett, Washington. Listening to Kamala's speech on the Ellipse and DC, I was struck by two thoughts. One, it was kind of stupid she spoke after dark because it took away any visual comparison to January sixth. That's interesting point and to leftist view actions and consequences as untethered concepts. The progressive might say, I choose to believe in a world where we were under the end of the dock and soar majestically into the sky. Or as a person on the right would reply, if you jump off the dock, you're going to get wet. And then JT and livermore fabulous invaluable correspondent with an email entitled I truly feel sorry for democrats. Okay, if only we had time to share it with you. Now you'll have to stay with us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the half of you that are garbage can stick around, and the rest of us we'll all be here. If that's all. I've got a lot of news to catch you up on. I hope you can stay here. If you miss an urget the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: In these United States of America, we are not a vessel for the schemes of wanna be dictators.
Speaker 2: We have lots from her speech last night. That was eight seconds, and I told Michael that's all I can handle. I am not in the mood to hear more than that, at least not right now.
Speaker 4: The closing argument is I will bring Americans together, and Donald Trump will put you in camps.
Speaker 3: You know what she said roughly, so we don't need to play.
Speaker 4: Clips, to which America responded to tell me more about these camps because I can't afford my rent because of inflation.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, bacon's too expensive. Oh the rent's too damn high. That's right. More on where the presidential election stands In a moment, as we finish off mail bag.
Speaker 4: I feel truly sorry for the dam's rights. JT In Livermore. How awful it must be to be part of a party that cherishes blind conformity over independent, critical original thinking. How terrible it must be to filter every thought, in every word based on how your fellow party members will receive anything you say or don't say, anything you do or don't do. It would be so depressing to have your personal growth arrested because your whole bubbled worldview would never call you out or challenge you for saying ridiculous things. For example, you can make a fool of yourself and claim that Trump holding a political rally in MSG is reminiscent of a Nazi rally eighty years ago because it is in the same building, and it's not. By the way, it's not even in the same building. In fact, you'd be ostracized for point out out to the Dems that they have rallied.
Speaker 2: They've had many rallies in that same building.
Speaker 4: I think my lucky stars that my circle of family, friends and party will actually call me out if I say or do anything out of line, unreasonable, or in any ways deserving to be called out. It's what helps me grow, It's what helps me gain true confidence. I could go on and on, but I think I've made my point. You have, indeed, JT.
Speaker 3: So the race is incredibly tight. You knew that.
Speaker 2: That's not news to anyone, as I've only heard us say, though, because I think this is interesting. If you spent gazillions of dollars and told people, I want you to reply to a polster with the word red, and then he told half the other people, I want you to reply to a polster with the word blue. Yes, you could not pay people to get this close to fifty to fifty and have it hold for a month after month after month.
Speaker 3: It'd be impossible. I mean, it's just it's stunning that.
Speaker 2: You can get two billion dollars in an army of volunteers. Could you do that?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, and prizes.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just it's stunning that it's this close to fifty to fifty in the six states that determine the election. It's just I don't even know how this happens. It's weird. AnyWho who knows how long it'll take to actually figure out who won on election night, that's a different story. One thing that Mark Halprin does, though, that I think is interesting in his newsletter. It might be a little bit of old manism, because he's like our age of putting too much emphasis on newspapers when a lot of America, including me, you know, picks up their phone every day and gets news from one hundred different sources. But he often talks about how the big flap that everybody's talking about in politics is not making it into any of the battleground newspapers at all. He goes over the storylines for the last twenty four hours, for instance, the Puerto Rico Madison Square garden thing, what President said about garbage, Kamala Harris's closing argument on the ellip all that sort of stuff, and he said, but these storylines are virtually nonexistent on the home pages of the battleground state newspapers. And he goes to the Las Vegas Sun, the Arizona Central, the Atlanta Journal, Constitution, the Citizen Times of whatever that's from Milwaukee Journal, Detroit News, Philadelphia Inquire. All your big states are big newspapers, and they have zero stories about those things. I that's interesting. I'm intrigued.
Speaker 4: But I would have to know, you know, virtually market by market, Where do you get your news? Right of the voters, Yeah, I think a disturbing number would reply TikTok or Facebook.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, or Twitter or Instagram or whatever where they might be talking endlessly about the Puerto Rican joke.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can you play the Biden clip we opened with again? Since this is the one day flap of the Final League of Outrage, it's an insult to America.
Speaker 5: Or Puerto Rico where I'm in my home state of Delaware. They're good, decent, honorable people. The only garbage I see floating down there as his supporters. His his demonizational scene is unconstable.
Speaker 2: Please forgive him so. Yeah, they don't need that.
Speaker 4: No, the incoherence of it is striking as well. The first part, I'm not even sure what he was saying.
Speaker 2: Which helps him actually in this and that you realize he can barely talk. But I mean, if you read it, it sounds like he called Trump supporters garbage, which is half the country anyway. The New York Times, with some exclusive reporting on this. After Biden's remark, Harris campaign officials privately gauged whether his comments would require her to disagree with him publicly or support his explanation that the comments were taken out of context. That's always a bad explanation. The whole taken out of context. Sometimes is accurate, but very very often that's a bad dodge. Yeah, I would go with it.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: I got my words jumbled up. That's not what I meant to at all. Here's what I meant. People either believe you or they don't. But I mean, I can tell you don't. Would you agree or not? I regularly say things I didn't mean it to come out that way. If I could get a second take, I would reword it completely.
Speaker 4: I did once in nineteen ninety seven. I try to be precise in my speed. You slowly, methodically craft your sentences. I put the jarond here, the predicate there, oh my goodness, and the punctuation is here.
Speaker 2: In my mind. Uh yeah, yeah, I just he's a senile old man again. I just love it because they're inflating of an utterly meaningless, idiotic comment by a noun entity dominated the news cycle for four days, and now Republicans can neutralize it with their own ridiculousness. By the way, the people that told The New York Times this inside stuff asked for anonymity to discuss the private deliberations. Some Democrats were not waiting to distance themselves from Biden's remark. I would never insult the good people of Pennsylvania the Americans, said Governor Josh Shapiro of Pennsylvania on CNN last night, so.
Speaker 4: Seeking to distance himself from both Biden and Harris for his political future.
Speaker 2: I would actually like to have been in on that conversation where Harris people got together and said, Joe Biden, you know, crazy Joe Biden, the guy who's actually still president, and she probably rolls her eyes like, I know, my god, can you believe it? And them saying he just called Trump supporters garbage. Oh my god, does anybody listen to Biden anymore? They probably said, do you think this matters? Do we need to come out and say something?
Speaker 4: And he was probably sitting there during those deliberations, staring out onto the South Lawn vacantide.
Speaker 2: He was sound asleep while the Harris people were discussing this. Oh my god, ah, silly season. Indeed, friends, Yeah, Barack Obama once called the end of campaign silly season, and that's a pretty accurate description.
Speaker 3: You get stuff like the Puerto Rico.
Speaker 2: Thing and this, and it gets all blown up.
Speaker 4: Came across something really interesting, Fred Bauer. He was talking about the giant flap well tempest in a teapot really at the La Times and the Washington Post, when both of those fine newspapers decided not to endorse anyone for president. In the case of the Wapole, going back to their tradition, for many, many years, which they only upset in nineteen seventy six, and blah.
Speaker 2: Blah, I've got something thought on that that might help set up what you're about to say. Yeah, go ahead. This is from Ian Bremer yesterday, completely disagreeing with our take on the whole thing. I thought it was awesome and brave of Jeffrey Bezos to come out and say that and say this is what we're going to get back to you, and talking about how it's ridiculous.
Speaker 3: For newspapers to endorse campaigns.
Speaker 2: And it's smart business too what Bezos did. Ian Bremmer said, I'm fine with the argument that newspapers should be independent, shouldn't make political endorsements, But the idea that Bezos would make that decision a week before the most consequential election of his life in defense of the candidate who makes unprecedented attacks on independent presses enemies of the people, is the biggest weenie move I've ever seen from a billionaire. And that's a high bar. A shot at Elon, I think, uh wow, Yeah, I agree that well.
Speaker 4: I agree that the timing was unfortunate because it absolutely gives people who want to question your motives opportunity to question it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard to imagine why you would wait till a week before the election.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, And although, good lord, Ian going with the most consequential elections of our lifetime. Yeah, okay, all right, fine, Trump.
Speaker 2: Is a jackass. Some of this stuff he says about media biases over the top. It's imprecise.
Speaker 4: But the idea that Trump is the threat to media independence, Trump is the threat to free speech and the free press.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious if you are a student of that issue, as i am. Ask Matt Tayeebee, who's the threat to the First Amendment?
Speaker 4: Ask Barry Wisse, Ask Bill Maherr. I could go on and on. If you like has Jerry Seinfeld. Sorry, Ian, you're a nice fella and I like you, but you're wrong about a third of the time.
Speaker 2: And when you're wrong, you're good and wrong. Anyway, that was a tungue lashing.
Speaker 4: More and more a carefully constructed one too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: If you ever hear Joe pause, it's because he's thinking, is that that's a dangling participle. Let me reword that.
Speaker 4: Let me see in your head, let me see if I can reattach that participle.
Speaker 2: More on the WAPO freak out coming out and why it was so you know, it's adamant afterword from our friends, it simply save home security. This is I mean. Every time I think simply Safe has leapt ahead as far as they could go, they leap ahead again. Simply Safe has their active guard outdoor protection. It prevents crimes before they happen using artificial intelligence.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The AI can tell the difference between friendly phases like family and neighbors and potential threat alerting agents to suspicious individuals before they get close to your home, so that your lasers you've got on the roof, don't you know, accidentally shoot your friends and family.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't have lasers with Simply Say.
Speaker 2: But they do have agents that can directly talk to the intruder and stop them in their tracks, which is really cool. The only garbage I see is your neighbors.
Speaker 4: So while other systems react after break in, simply Safe combines live monitoring, proactive protection both outside and inside your home. Trust Simply Safe fifty percent off a new simply Safe system right now, plus a free indoor security camera when you sign up for fast protect monitoring.
Speaker 2: Just visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe. Well, I'm looking at the oppressive clock and ah, yeah, I can cry them that. I guess I can cram this in. I don't want to wait fifteen minutes, or do I? Yes, I do, I want to wait.
Speaker 3: Let us know when you do.
Speaker 4: I am having an internal struggle. Clearly I am going to kick off the next hour with this analysis. So why the Wappo freak out was so severe? I found it very interesting and surprising and worth discussing.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a hint.
Speaker 4: The thought leaders, the real influencers in the heavy weight left.
Speaker 2: You don't hear from them directly.
Speaker 4: The people whose names you know, whose faces you recognize from TV they're marching orders come from people.
Speaker 2: Who are behind the scenes.
Speaker 4: And this story is about a couple of them and the incredible influence they have and how they are. And I don't mean to make this sound too like conspiracy, mysterious puppet mastery, but it's who the left listens to and what they're calling for will shock you.
Speaker 2: What do you think of those fans in the world series game, grabbing the ball out of the glove and all that sort of stuff.
Speaker 3: Did you watch to see that play?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I happen to be watching it live. What the hell I think of them?
Speaker 3: What is wrong with people?
Speaker 2: You can't butt their ass out soon enough? They should be banned from all sporting events for the rest of their lives. Not that anybody has the power to do that. That was so incredibly uncool. I mean, when they were like pounding on his arm, what the hell is wrong.
Speaker 4: With you literally pulled the ball out of the guy's glove as he struggled to retain his glove.
Speaker 2: They need to be hit with bats draconian. Yes, that's what the Impress would have done. Yes, say one of the omp parts should have held the guy and said, Mookie, go get a bat. We'll give you. We'll give you two swings, two good licks. Anyway, we'll talk more about the World Series Yankees one. It's now three to one and we got Katie's headlines on the way, so stay here. We've had some conversations behind the scenes. What did we used to talk about Because the election will be over tuesday, well, the voting will be over Tuesday. Election won't be over for twenty four hours to six months. I'm accounting, But then then we'll go back to doing whatever people used to do all across America. Does any remember whatever it is?
Speaker 4: Recipes, hunting stories, I don't know, home improvement tips.
Speaker 2: I saw a flyer yesterday Riisin Shine Zumba. Maybe I'll do that right right near me where I live. Right now, they got riisen Shein Zumba. I'm gonna try goat yoga. I mentioned to somebody they have rizins Shhine Zumba near my house. I might start doing it, And they said, is there any sort of pay per view that I could subscribe to to see that? Just out of curiosity?
Speaker 3: Pretty ridiculous.
Speaker 4: If there were like lamb yoga or piglet yoga, would that be good enough for you? Or do you insist on goat he Oh, piglet for sure. I'm asking the woman. You're like the sexist bullies whose wives are afraid to vote for Kamala Harris exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm the secrecy of the booth.
Speaker 4: According to that new ad which a lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Katie.
Speaker 3: Answer for me, Jack, go for it. Goat yoga is a thing.
Speaker 2: You can't have other cute animals infringing on the dominance of goat yoga. Wrong, there's puppy yoga.
Speaker 6: There's all different kinds of yoga.
Speaker 2: Really kitting yoga. Again, I suggest piglet yoga. Are you kidding? I would love that. I would love piglet yoga. Wow, bring some plastic sheeting. We have pigs, so it's gross. Oh boy, this is pro tip there. All right, So let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green Katie.
Speaker 3: From the Washington Times.
Speaker 6: Non citizens are on the voter rolls and nobody knows how many.
Speaker 3: No, boy, that's going to be one of the themes.
Speaker 2: If it's a super close election and we're arguing for days, legal wrangling or whatnot, that's going to be a giant story. I'm not looking forward to.
Speaker 4: At the risk of beating this to death, whether it's illegals or ballot security or ballot harvesting or mail out or whatever, if you do not work to ensure the belief of the American people that devoting is legitimate, you will have a disaster. That ought to be one of our top priorities, including getting illegals to hell off the rolls CNN.
Speaker 6: Small number of North Korean troops are already inside Ukraine, according.
Speaker 3: To officials, and fighting.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna have North Korean soldiers dying in Ukraine. Wow.
Speaker 4: And Fatthead has rounded up all their families and sent them to remote locations to live, so they're not walking around their town saying yeah, turns out my sons in Ukraine fighting for the Russians.
Speaker 6: From Fox News, Israel strike and Iran took out missile defense systems. The Islamic Republic is quote essentially naked.
Speaker 3: That's a shame.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I actually have a great feature ed on that and some related stories. But yeah, Iran has been exposed as a military mouse. Now they're mean terrorist proxies do plenty of damage, but around itself it's practically defenseless.
Speaker 6: From the Washington Post, US economy grew at two point eight percent pace, slowing slightly ahead of the election.
Speaker 2: That's good growth, which is terrible news. Right, That is decent growth, but we didn't mention it. From Sunday Nights sixty minutes piece about Russia's economy, Russia's economy will grow bigger, faster than ours this year.
Speaker 3: How do you like that someone?
Speaker 4: We've got him completely isolated with our sanctions.
Speaker 6: Jack from NPR walking pneumonia is spiking, especially in children.
Speaker 2: Don't like that. How do you catch walk in pneumonia?
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bacteria lingering cough. There, you wash your hands, you guys.
Speaker 6: But from the New York Post, Yankees fans clot Mookie Betts an ugly interference.
Speaker 2: Scene was ugly? How are you the kind of person that can afford a seat like that at a World Series game in New York? But you're still so unhinged he starts swinging your arms at one of the other team's players. One, that's just cruel on its face, But two, you don't think people can see you or that's going to be a problem or something you're not next to.
Speaker 4: A couple of beer dumpings have witnessed. That was the worst fan interference I've ever seen in a Major League Baseball game.
Speaker 2: Wow from ABC.
Speaker 6: Subway sued for allegedly shorting customers on meat.
Speaker 2: I need more, don't go back. I don't need a damn lawyer. I hate all these America suing the restaurant for not enough meat. You know, yeah, your meme of the day coming soon, scream too.
Speaker 3: And then underneath it.
Speaker 6: As a movie poster featuring that woman that dropped to her knees and screamed after Trump got elected the first time.
Speaker 4: There you go, oh yeah.
Speaker 6: And finally the Babylon b AOC's boyfriend getting really sick of her calling it a mini January sixth every time he leaves his socks.
Speaker 2: On the floor. Now that is funny.
Speaker 3: It is hilarious.
Speaker 2: Every Trump rally is a mini January six right, AOC. That one made me laugh a lot. We got a lot more to catch up on on the way Stay with us, Armstrong and Getty