Speaker 1: All right, let's see we are on the air this morning, Thursday morning, on one of two point seven because them escapism.
Speaker 2: That is Ray. It's ryan secret with you.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, short it the chargers here, tubs, people lifting the chargers. You have a mic. People taking the mics too. There's's got no mic over there now. All right, Sam has a charger, but that is a laptop charger. I don't have a laptop. I only need a phone charger. Yeah, you know what, I like it like that. I like it without a laptop. Anybody it doesn't know.
Speaker 3: I want to get your chromebook.
Speaker 4: I think you're the only one, only person I know.
Speaker 1: But that's great. Do you know how like much freer I am without a laptop.
Speaker 2: I have to love that thing around.
Speaker 3: I feel so naked without my laptop.
Speaker 2: Can't you use an iPad? No, what's the difference.
Speaker 3: I just use an iPad for my baby monitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, Tanny, I'm not an author, so I don't have to type screen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you definitely couldn't write a book on an iPad.
Speaker 2: Guess what You're not gonna write a book? Yeah? To give me a picture book the scroll? Yeah, I may do a foods picture book.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, I can read your mind.
Speaker 2: I had a couple of ideas. All right, what are we doing today?
Speaker 1: We got partly sunny highs in the mid seventies. We can look in a lot like today, Ryan's roses coming up. So, Tanya, what got into you last night? You got a group text? The text was like, were you into the were you into the grapes last night?
Speaker 2: What was going on.
Speaker 3: Early early for the grape six?
Speaker 4: Actually I did have a martini last night?
Speaker 2: Is that when we got the text?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: So not because of the alcohol, though, Okay, what happened It.
Speaker 2: Was well before the martini there was no text, and after there.
Speaker 5: Was no It was like after my first sip because I had like a day. I had like a day yesterday and I was just really, I just had a really bad day yesterday.
Speaker 2: When did we just talk about the sober bar? Was that yesterday?
Speaker 3: Yesterday?
Speaker 1: And we were all like on it And then you have a bad day. I'm like this too, I have a bad day.
Speaker 2: I like a martini. I need I need it, you know what? Fine? Great Pixie edge off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well it was like really, so I just had a bad day, and Robbie took me to dinner and I got a martini, and I do this thing when I'm feeling overwhelmed or feeling this type of way, I think about the things that I'm really, actually, really grateful for in my life. And I was talking to him about this show and you guys, and it's really crazy because I've been here for so long. I feel like I grew up on this show, and I feel like, right now, the energy just feels so happy and refreshing and just really good vibes. And so I was talking about you guys and how much I love you, and so I was like, you know what, I'm going to just express it and text them, and so that's why I sent the text.
Speaker 1: So just so you know, thank you. By the way, there's no one more heartfelt than you when you say things like sometimes if we were to say things don't sound as good as when Tani says right, and I'm like, wow, that's legit.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's harder for us to say heartfelt things.
Speaker 2: It is. And when we do, that's not like a mocking night, I know, it's really cringe.
Speaker 1: It's like, give my relationship. I trying to say something sweet, it's like cring cringe anyway. But I'm just gonna pick up the group text from where it started, and.
Speaker 3: That was six two pm yesterday.
Speaker 1: But can we just can we start with the one from earlier in the day from Tanya crab walks, donkey locks, bear cross makes sense?
Speaker 2: That was the last one I got from Tanya. Okay, that was the last text.
Speaker 1: I got that four hours later, so I get crab walks, donkey locks, bear crass makes sense, donkey kicks, says.
Speaker 2: Crawls, Oh.
Speaker 1: Says donkey locks, and bear cross anyway, So that gets No, we didn't respond to that, So another one comes in six hours later. Just want you guys to know how much I love you, value you, and appreciate each of you so much.
Speaker 2: I immediately reply, Who's this?
Speaker 4: Irol irol irol.
Speaker 2: And then uh, sisny, would you say?
Speaker 3: Nothing like a mushy love appreciation text at dinner time on a Wednesday? Love you too, tea?
Speaker 1: So were you at the restaurant? You were asking if I knew the chef too? Yes, it all came together. It all started coming together the group tech. Now I get a solo text.
Speaker 2: Do you know I have him? Funky?
Speaker 4: I thought you were friends with him. I thought you were in some world. I remember you being friends with this.
Speaker 1: I would consider myself a friend, but we've never like gone bike riding. I think he's one of the greatest Italian you know, restaurant opening chefs. Here, he's got mother wolf in the restaurant. But anyway, then I started putting the puzzle together. Okay, got the bear crawl text, got that I love you guys. Then I got to hate you know, the chef at this restaurant. So I was like, oh, there's there's something involved.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I do think though that And it really kind of turned the night or turned my day around. Really, when you have a bad day and focus on the things that you really are grateful for, it can really and I wanted to go to bed on like a better note than I had been in the whole day, and it really did. I went to bed feeling very grateful.
Speaker 2: Feel better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's good. That's a good way to rest the pillow of the head on the pillow. Did you have the pasta?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I went.
Speaker 2: Now that is a donkey los Yeah.
Speaker 5: My gluten free because a lot of the stuff that I was dealing with ESA was like health stuff and I was like, you know what, screw it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna eat full gluten tonight and go in.
Speaker 5: And I had pizza and I had pasta and I was like, okay, after.
Speaker 1: It, next time text us, but like text us to come not I mean to do the other stuff too, but not just I love you.
Speaker 2: How about I love you? Join us?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's come back. Disneyland tickets here in a second.