Speaker 1: It's time take caps at cheater only.
Speaker 2: On the Jubile Show, Sophia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she's been with her boyfriend Cole for six months, long distance for three months, and now she thinks that he might be cheating. So we're going to see if we can catch him in just a second, but first, Sofia, tell us what's going on with you and Cole.
Speaker 3: Hi, thank you so much for I guess hearing me out. Hopefully we can sort this out. It's been kind of like really really hitting me, just like I'm just so confused at this point. So like about Michael and I've been together about six months now and everything was going so great, and then a few months in he had to move overseas to London actually for work, and he was like, we got this, we can do long distance. We talked about like possibly maybe me coming there at some point, but we've been doing like long distance thing for a few months now, And it was about a couple of weeks ago, like things really started to take a turn and I just like suddenly started to stop hearing from him as much. I mean I would sometimes go daze without really properly speaking to him, like there might be a text message or something. But I mean, he won't answer my calls, but he's I'll see that he's you know, like responding to other people on Instagram too, just like not but just not responding to me. And he keeps saying that he's being really busy with work. So I think that what happened is is that he met somebody over there possibly and he's just like doing this like slow fade thing maybe, but I'm really hoping it's not because he swears that, you know, he's just you know, really busy with work. But then I'm also seeing him like super active on social media and even responding to like stuff that my friends will post or memes that are sent to him by our mutual friends. So I just don't understand why he's not communicating with me directly.
Speaker 4: I can unders stand why your mind would go right to that place. I just wonder. I mean, this is for all of us too. You know, when we see people being active on social media and it's just like a like or an emoji or whatever here and there, it shows us that they're active and they're looking. But when you have to respond or talk to somebody that you care about that's more of like a paragraph, that's like a longer communication. So I don't know, maybe that just takes more effort, and he really is, you know, working and tired. This is just you know, benefit of the doubt. But it is something to think about because sometimes we're wrong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, And I'm really hoping that I am just like a little bit paranoid about it, and that it's just taking time to adjust, you know, with the long distance and everything. But we already only get you know, a few hours out of our day to like really connect with each other, so with the time zone change and everything. So that's why I'm just really hoping to try and I don't know, maybe see if I can get a little bit more clarity at least.
Speaker 4: That's really hard. Do you believe you ever done long distance? No? So, like, really you know how to stay connected?
Speaker 1: Your apart advice?
Speaker 2: I did longest? Well, I did. I was. I had broken up with my girlfriend when I moved away for a job, but she still thought we were together. I made it very clear we were broken up though, Oh but there was that was a very toxic situation, which, like all my relationships have been so so I guess I was in a long distance relationship.
Speaker 1: I just didn't know it. Okay, got it.
Speaker 4: Well, let's just well we know that Sophia's man knows that. So yeah, different story. I digress.
Speaker 2: We told us what grocery store he's a rewards card member of here, even though he lives lives in London. So we'll call and just say that he's still won flowers to be delivered to anywhere in the world the world sends them to you or somebody else.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, go a play.
Speaker 2: So I'll come back and get your to Catch a Cheater next if you're just joining us for to Catch a Cheater. Sophia is on the phone and she thinks that her boyfriend of six months named Cole might be cheating on us. So we're going to see if we can catch him in just a second. But before we do that, Sofia, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So we've been together for about six months now, and then about three months ago he had to move for London for work and we agreed to do long distance. But a few weeks ago he just went kind of kind of Aid has been really unresponsive to me, but just also very active on social media and responding to other people, just like kind of ignoring me. And this is very not like him and not like us. So I'm hoping to try and get some clarity on that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're going to call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's an awards car remember at here, and do the usual, Say that he won thirty six long stem red roses to be delivered anywhere in the entire world, and we'll see if he sends them to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 1: You ready, I think I'm ready. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call him right now. Hi, this is Jordan calling from I was looking for a Rewards Card member named Cole.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's that's me. That's uh yeah. What can I do for you? Cole?
Speaker 2: Congratulations you're this most big winner. Then think it's not a marketing call. Congrats.
Speaker 1: Oh that's weird, Okay, weird. I guess what did I win?
Speaker 2: Well maybe you haven't seen the signs, but every single month, we choose one Rewards Card member, a random who gets free flowers delivered anywhere they want. Absolutely free. You just want thirty six long stem red roses, a box of candy, and a car to be delivered anywhere to anybody you want, anywhere you want, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and twelve dollars value.
Speaker 1: Okay. So, I mean this is gonna sound weird, but I actually moved I live in London now and all there in like three months. So oh so, I mean it might be my hex. You might have been using my account, so well, you know, how about we pass it on to the next person and give give them the gift?
Speaker 2: All right, So well you can still get flowers delivered.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's all right, I'll talk, thank you so much. Bye.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, of.
Speaker 2: Uh, Sophia, I think he did. He hung up, so I'm gonna try to call him back. But maybe it's the flowers being over here thing. I'm just gonna tell him who it is. Okay, is that cool?
Speaker 3: All right? Yeah? Yeah, I think that'll Yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, here we go try again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, hi Cole. Yeah, it's just a grocery guy whatever.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's not. Actually, please don't hang out. My name is Jewbell. I host a radio show. Called The Jewbell Show. Hi, Cole, the whole show is here. I'm Nina, Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: Oh well, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if you ever listened to the show. We're not on the air in the UK in town, Yeah, but we're That was me calling you from pretending to be from the grocery store. So we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to see who they send flowers to and your girlfriend. Sofia is actually on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: Wait, hold on, wait, wait what what what You're calling me because she thinks I'm cheating. That's that's fricking insane. That's crazy that she thinks that I'm the one that's cheating.
Speaker 4: Sophia.
Speaker 3: Well, why is that so crazy? I mean you you haven't selgn to me in weeks. Like I'm just trying to I'm just trying to understand what's done.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I was, I was busy, and then you know what, like, uh, last week, Mark he let me know that he sent me a screenshot of your profile on Tinder. Oh why are you saying I'm cheating. I all I do is I don't have time to cheat you.
Speaker 3: Okay, First of all, I know I'm not on it, Like I don't know what your friend sent you, but I'm not actively on Tinder like it. I used to have it before you and I got together, but then we got to other and then I just deleted it. So the account might be still there, but like it's got to be an old profile there. I don't use Tinder. I don't have it, so I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: The picture is from that beach day that we had like two days before I left. Remember we went, we went to the beach. That's where that picture is from from two days before I left. So that now it's an old profile that has a recent picture. Yeah, I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: So what you were just gonna like never speak to me again and like not actually communicate with me or talk to me or anything. You just saying that that's okay.
Speaker 1: No, I was trying to find the word to tell you that you are a terrible person and that and that you know that I think that you're better off finding someone on your little Tinder app because that's what you deserve. Is that someone that's gonna sleep with you and give you herpes? What you know?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, really fast?
Speaker 3: Well are you so? Are you seeing somebody else or not?
Speaker 1: Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Never, I've never wanted.
Speaker 1: I've never wanted anyone talked to another woman since we were saying sorry never.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool? Well whatever, then I guess I should just go back on Tinder.
Speaker 4: Then wait, Sophia, are you on Tinder then or not? Like you may be honest here for a second.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but like not to look for dates?
Speaker 4: What why?
Speaker 3: And I'm just looking to connect with people since you know, Cole left, like he's gone, and I don't have very many friends here, like a lot of our friends are kind of scattered and busier with their partners, and mine was I thought you know who I thought was still my partner, you know, is thousands of miles away. So I was just using it to try and connect with people.
Speaker 4: Which I totally get. But there's something called bumble BFF yeah, or other apps just for friends Tinders that's more for different.
Speaker 3: Well okay, then I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know what. I don't know what to do now, Like I don't know. This is like kind of gone completely derailed. So I just I don't know what to do anymore.
Speaker 4: Well, cool, if Sophia is not cheating on you, are you still freaking out?
Speaker 1: I can't believe anything she says, and at this point, I don't think that there's any way to repair this. So Sylphia, I have a nice life. But wow, he's gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hung up, Sophia. It is weird to be on Tinder if you're in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess, but I mean I think that's to each their own. He could have also like talked to me. He also los me like two hundred bucks, so maybe you can get that out of him.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I can do that, but yeah, good luck though. Hey, at least you guys were you know, you were together for six months, not like you know, super long and now you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah true, Yeah, I guess maybe I dodged a bullet too. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You already got a jump start on Tinder, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, yeah, all right, well thank you, yep.
Speaker 1: By good luck?
Speaker 3: Right, The Jewel Shows to Catch a Cheater