Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros MLB. This is leading off live. It is b Joey p Joe Pi's APA with me of course is the Welsh and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks hanging out talking baseball. And we've got some baseball talk about some more injuries to talk about. A rough day of betting, but I think there might be a few diamonds in the rough. But Welsh, it was a fun stream yesterday on the YouTube channel. We are live on our twitch right now, Twitch dot tv Slash Fantasy Pros. That's the place to be to watch us live Monday through Friday, every single day. And if you're watching on the YouTube channel, free stuff Alert, we're giving away a Nico Horner jersey that's right, courtesy of our good friends at Pristine Auction dot com. All you have to do is subscribe to the YouTube channel, drop your comments below, ring the bell to the goes ding for notifications, and that's it. You're automatically entered to win this glorious, autographed, very speedy Nico Horner jersey. Welsh. I heard that if you are the jersey, you become faster, just.
Speaker 2: Saying well, then I'm gonna get that jersey and I'm gonna run some miles.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna run to.
Speaker 1: Patty. It's beautiful and Patty and get wait for the party. Let's start here at let's start with it because Welsh is already teasing it. We did the Waiver Wire video. It's coming out today. We had a big debate about Karen Paris. He went to and forward with two more solo home runs yesterday, so half of his hits basically your home runs and Welsh, all I'm gonna say is this. Uh it was a fastball low that he crushed on the second one. The first one was just left up over the plate. Both of them, you know, got out. It's still the minor league ballpark. Let's not forget that too. It's a spring training facility ballpark. As soon as everybody starts busting him inside and throwing him soft stuff away. I can't wait to see the adjustments of Karen Paris. I understand he looks better. I understand he's made some adjustments to the swing. He's physically. I saw the breakdown and everything. I just don't know if you can change your stripes that much. That quickly, so I'm still not buying. Maybe I'm just being stubborn. What do you think here, pe Nuts and Kraka, Jacksie Byron, the Kiren Paris, I am not but Welsh. Certainly a good night for the Paris supporters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just convenient that you and I debate. I say Kyron, yes, yes to Petty, and he goes off like that. Some of what you're saying is right, Like he's already seeing breaking pitches and he's hitting breaking pitches, by the way, so the domination is coming off of fastballs. He's hitting like over five hundred against fastballs, but he's hitting almost three hundred against breaking pitches. He's just not seeing off speed stuff right now, and that's going to be the big change. He has not hit a change up yet, he has not hit a curveball. He's getting sinkers and cutters in there. He's hitting over three thirty three against sliders. So you know, we pick a little bit on like, you know, oh, when this happens, he's obviously going to regress. He has an expected average of over six hundred. But as I say in the Waiver Wire video, which you can go and see the correct side of the debate be debated. Is that barrel percentage way up. He's getting the ball in the air almost three times normal. He had average around five a five degree launch angle his career spins the offseason with Judges batswing trainer over fifteen over fifteen degree launch angle. He's hitting the ball incredibly hard, he's cutting down the strikeass he will come back down to earth. But really the discussion is will he be this serviceable fantasy option? No player in MLB history I believe had ever had the what five homers and four stolen bases in the first ten games of the season. He has a legit shot to like season long, be decent, You're just gonna have the stomach when things do come back down. But I think things look really good right now, and he's worth speculating on, just maybe not at the cost of something awesome.
Speaker 1: And I was right, so oh well, yeah, let's easy up on the eye right right now?
Speaker 2: Like he could get half he could No, he could totally suck. But is he a good pick up right now? Should you pick him up?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: You should.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna bring you back. Are you ready? I'm gonna bring it back in the way Back Machine to twenty sixteen, it was a fella named Tyler White played for the Astros. Do you remember Tyler White? I remember the April he had five home runs fourteen rbi. I can't believe my simple brain remembers these things. Slugged over five hundred. The ops was well over eight hundred, and then he disappeared. And look, I'm not saying Karen Parris is headed down that path. What I am saying is a guy who has three hundred career major league excuse me, minor league games to his credit and still a slugging percentage under four hundred. I don't think all of a sudden becomes Aaron Judge just because he works with Aaron Judges, but also I have him trade him. This is the peak of his value.
Speaker 2: He could never be high for Kyraen Parris.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man. You every year there's a guy that is an illusion in April, and every year there's some sucker born every minute in every league that will say this is the next big thing, this is the next big guy, and I would not be shocked. I agree with you. I'm not saying one for one for like you're not getting Jose Ramirez for him one for one, but in a package deal as a throw in. I'm just saying you might have been able to get more value than you think.
Speaker 2: If you could get something serve like a player that's you know, someone does something ridiculous of a guy that's really underperforming, Like sure, absolutely. My argument would be I don't think you can get anything serviceable for Karen Parris. But I also want really want to point out in this when he does come back down and there's also an attempt at and I told you so, I don't think that Kyen Parris is going to have a thirty thirty season. I don't think Kyn Parris is the player you should go drop Luise Robert for, which everybody in the chat we found out yesterday was dropping Louise Robert for but trade.
Speaker 1: To Robert everywhere, That's all anybody wanted to do.
Speaker 2: But we do I pick him up.
Speaker 1: That somebody dropped him in their league was craziest.
Speaker 2: But do I think when you're talking about who's available on the wire, should you pick up Kyroen Paris? Yes, because he had spent an off season of having a quantifiable change to his swing that is now working in the major leagues, and we are.
Speaker 1: His body bool physically much, so we.
Speaker 2: Should make a bet on that and then just see where it goes for a little bit. That's my big take, and he's gonna come back down and we'll just see what level it is. But buy it was perfect.
Speaker 1: I mean yesterday, yes, a couple, one couple Opo Wall scratchers, congratulations mad Max Max Freed. Eleven strikeouts and a no decision against the t Grays. He's got a one to five six ERA or his first three starts, so that's a good acquisition for the Yankees. Another acquisition for the Yankees we'll talk about later in headlines hasn't been quite as good. Kevin Gosmin one unearned run, four hits, eight innings, no decision for him. He had ten strikeouts, so two big strikeouts days from Gossmin and Freed, and he had Sandy Alcntra, who is gonna return starting on Saturday. He was out on paternity leave. He was supposed to pitch last weekend on Sunday game got rained out, so he went I assume the child has been born. All is well. He'll be back on Saturday to pitch and I'm wondering where Sandy al Contra's going on. I don't know if he had a boy or girl. I did not see that, do you know. I don't run to Twitter.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the reveal video of What Tied? Did you ever do a reveal video?
Speaker 1: No? No, I like to know ahead of time, and then you just told people that's what you did.
Speaker 2: I was way before reveal videos. Like my kids. I mean, my oldest is twelve, so I just don't think they were around there. But yeah, they're like at fourteen weeks. Like you want to know, like absolutely, I'm not here for a surprise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's a surprise if you tell me now, we're surprise on the day. You know, I'd rather know, you know what else is a surprise. Some of these Closer performances lately. Yikes. Let's start with the second Classe. Citizen Manuel Classe gave up a run to pick up a say, but it was shaky. His ra is at five point four zero, his whip is at one four zero blown. Save for Devin Williams, he was terrible. I understand it was Chiley in Detroit and maybe guys aren't feeling right. But his ra is now up to twelve after that outing and an Edwin Diaz who's coming in in a non safe situation and a couple of days off there, he gave up two earned runs, two walks, and two thirds of an inning. He looked dreadful. Class A. Devin Williams, Edwin Diaz, who are you most concerned about when it comes to these three?
Speaker 2: I was literally I didn't know, like you were going to kind of end the talking and I was going to throw that at you, that exact question, because we got a decent amount of that in the live chat. Remember every Wednesday, four pm Eastern, Joey and I are here on or We're on the YouTube side live for a full hour just asking questions. And not only was it Luis Robert, it was also a whole lot of closer things, weird closer situations. Devin Williams came up a whole bunch. I think the one I would be worried about would be Edwin Diaz Right now, I think we're seeing some VLO dips on Edwin Diaz. I'm not worried about Devin Williams. I'm not worried. Class A kind of does this sometimes it's a little squirrely in the beginning of the year. But I'm not worried about class at all. I'm not worried about Devin Williams. Edwin Diaz has me a little bit worried too, because like they're making do for the most part with you know, the pieces of these of that rotation, but like he's critical in here, and I'm gonna look because I believe last time, and I think you and I may have even looked, or maybe it was me and Bogman, but I think you've got v loo downs on the fastball, which is going to be like critical to not. Yeah, so he was ninety seven point five last year. I guess it's ticked back up a little bit. It's ninety six point nine, so it's nothing insane on the drop, but the slider is down a full mile per hour, so we're seeing some early decreases with rates are lower. I guess Edwin Diaz would be a little bit my worry.
Speaker 1: Edwin Diaz is the most worrying to me. He hasn't been the same guy since he heard his n in the WBC. He just hasn't. He was untouchable, unhittable, the mental acumen there. Obviously, the confidence level very different. He has not been the same picture since that injury period. End of story. Not in velocity, not in confidence. I'm not worried about Devin Williams. I'll be buying him Class A. It's a little annoying, you know. I don't have something mentally triggered for him last year in the postseason. Well, I mean that happens sometimes, right, We've seen that. We've seen guys who are dominant, right, they go and they have a bad postseason and then all of a sudden they just mentally never recover from that. Closing is a very weird job, right. It takes a bit of a weirdo to do it well for a long period of time, or just a weirdo to do it in the first place. And Edwin Ds to me is the one that is most concerning, which is why I wanted the Mets again Tennor Scott in the offseason because I thought they needed the insurance palsy more than other teams. But what are you gonna do? But we'll put it out there, Let's do a poll. Can we do a poll on that one? Or do we need to do that ahead? Of time. Is that for today or tomorrow?
Speaker 2: No, I think Kelly Prochael Kelly.
Speaker 1: Let's do a poll. Who are you most worried? Are you most worried about Diaz class A or Devin Williams. We'll put that up there and let you the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks vote on that. Let's ask some questions here. Matt on the Mounds Oriental good streamer for today. Yes, he's pitched very well. I don't see why not well should agree with that.
Speaker 2: I do. Actually, that's going to be a part of a bet that I have got a little bit later say. But Soriano has been pretty solid so far this season and Angels winning some games, So yeah, I think Soriano is a good stream on a pretty light day. By the way, very late Thursday, Baseball.
Speaker 1: Would you consider trading Tatis and a break you for Rooker endeavors? Interesting? I say no because I still want to Tatis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, absolutely not. I guess maybe that's built in some of the worry. Looks like, by the way, I think we're gonna probably talk about it, but the Tatis might be back on Friday, that's the hope. But Rooker is kind of playing down a little bit. Devers has got some overall worries. You're the best player in the deal is Tatis. I get that there's like a downgrade to like William Bray you. I don't even know if I've done that preseason maybe, but no, I would. I would hold on to Tatis first time chatter by the way on on the twitch, So shout out to whoever.
Speaker 1: Mario Rivera was was an interesting personality. He was a very different personality he was. I'm just saying, but you know, when you think of some of these closers too over the year, you've had the big person. Now he's the Brian Wilson's of the world, Randy Myers, Rob Dibble like you just gotta go through. There's a little bit of a screw loose in most of these guys, and it helps because you have to be able to forget about bad times and move on the next day with something else. But Diaz is the one that's definitely troubling me. Let's get to some more news down on the farm. We talked about Logan Henderson last week. I brought him up to Welsh we discussed it. Guess what another good start for Logan Henderson, so Milwaukee desperate for some help there in the rotation eight k's five innings on Wednesday and TRIPAA So Logan Henderson. Now the nesser Cortes has heard. Could we see Logan Henderson enter this rotation?
Speaker 2: I think it is a possibility. Part of the problem is he really struggled with some command in those first two starts that they get it like a five walk game, so kind of you know, getting his Sea legs under him, his minor league legs under him is probably what they want to see before they throw him in the majors. But I don't remember where I said, if it was like a show or it was one of our shorts. But like, I love Logan Henderson. He is built around being a command pitcher. He tries to hit the zone. He tried to hit like the pinpoint of the corners of the zone and stuff with the fastball and off speed. But I think Logan Henderson would be a fun streamer. But with the walk issues, I'd be probably careful about what that first start would be. But you should definitely take a look at him. And by the way, we got that poll up. If you guys want to vote of the closer, which one? I guess what is it? Who are you worried about the three? It's on the twitch, So make sure you guys put that vote in and we'll take a look at it. Here in a second, votes are starting to roll in. Oh it just ended. CALLI you did a minute poll. So it the official results were Edwin Diaz literally was promoting it. And it was only a minute poll. But Edwin Diaz eighty eight percent? Was it?
Speaker 1: So you can't vote, You can't vote, don't vote anymore. There you go, look at Mike Mayor true red Sox fashion. Would Rivera's cutter even work with today's baseballs? Oh?
Speaker 2: La la, I mean the cutter is back in fashion. Garrett Crochet's retransforming his whole report to around the cutter. Yeah, we'd be fine. Rivero would be fine. He's not fine off the field right now, but he'd have been fine as a closer, right.
Speaker 1: Also, rookie, looky, Nick Kurtz hit another home run. It's not me if you heard this one before. He's up to six now he's at almost four hundred. Well, we got to find a place for this kid. This is just as absurd. This is I said this yesterday on the live stream. You can go back and watch it on demand there on the YouTube channels under the live category. I think it's actually pinned to the top of the channel. I think the Athletics, with the America League being a little week, can get in the playoffs this year. I really do. They've got to have some good bullpen working out there. They have Mason Miller in the night that's already a good start. Bullpen's got to be solid. I think they can just beat other teams in a submission in that ballpark. It could be a really fun summer for the.
Speaker 2: Athletics maybe, But I mean, like they also have to have Pitchington also not get absolutely bludgeoned in that their same ballpark. Like Jeffrey Springs is fine, Severino is fine. The depth kind of goes back. I mean, they've got, you know, a great closer, They've got some really interesting bats. I don't like, I'm not going to say that they're going to make the playoff because they don't think they're going to. But I do think they're a much sneakier team this year than thought before. They're walking more top of their lineup. You use the age you just like lol all over it. But now it's like it's Butler and you got Rooker and Bladet's starting to get going like they got Jacob Wilson continues to hit like they do have some dudes, But I'm not sure I buy them as like a play playoff team. But you know what, Nick Kurt's there, he can bludge in the baseball out of the field. We can keep saying it, please find a spot for him. It is our daily Kurts and hopefully the Kurts will be called very soon. Today, by the way, I believe being the last day of the PIP for if a guy wins Rookie of the Year they can get an extra pick. Today would be the last call day. So I think that's kind of what.
Speaker 1: Would you said the number for the Athletics to make the playoffs?
Speaker 2: What do you mean, like, what the odds right now?
Speaker 1: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Oh, well, I didn't know. If you're meant like they're to win Tolers just to make the play I would say, what is the record right now?
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter right now?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's say, uh, let's say probably it's probably something along the lines of like eight to one.
Speaker 1: Plus one thy forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, so was closed.
Speaker 1: It's even bigger than you make.
Speaker 2: What's there? What is their record?
Speaker 1: Right? Look, they need somebody to keep the ball down in that ballpark. They need Paul Blackburn. Actually what they need they could use that kind of guy.
Speaker 2: Uh, They're they're five and eight right now, they're fourth in the West. You've got Houston is struggling, Angels are seven and four, Texas is nine and four, it and and Seattle is five and eight. Same all those. It's just a it's a tough it's a tough road for a team that if they had another piece or two maybe in the rotation, I would feel it. But what are they gonna do. They're not gonna go trade for Sandy al contract. They just were buying players, so they don't get.
Speaker 1: Fuzaro's Alson Wells was just dropped in their league. I have YONDI Diaz? Would you rather have rest of season? Diaz was ranked so much higher than Wells going into the year, But Diz has done.
Speaker 2: You mean Yanire or yon Yannier? I believe he means Okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing catching question. I'm just guessing for.
Speaker 2: His basement, I would rather have Yannier uh, and then I mean I don't really want to catch her outside a position player. Otherwise, like I like Austin Wells, but like I also want to point out he is stinking right now. This is l territory for me. Xba is one sixty four. He's not barreling. He's hitting the ball hard, but not a lot else is happening. He's got to get those little tiny wall scrapers over and right, but he's not doing great right now.
Speaker 1: So I take I want this question here. This is what It's not even a question, it's a comment. CS was Nick Kurtz a couple of seasons ago, no no, no, no no no no no no no. We need a full breakdown of Christian and conassi astrain. What was the one thing I said to you Welsh when I watched him hit? I said, he's got a lot of power, but the problem he's got a giant hitch in this wing, and when he gets to the big leagues, better pitching is going to overpower him because he's not fast enough to the baseball. Guess what, That's exactly what's been going on the last two years. Nick Kurtz does not have that problem. Nick Kurtz is quick to the baseball Nick quick. Kurtz has incredible power. I accidentally typed out yes day in the show Mick Kurtz, which was funny. Somebody called me out on it, like, oops, I made a spelling er a for Nick Mick Kurtz. And I was like, somebody goes, oh, I can't wait to pick up McK kurtz. I was like, whoopsie, sorry, I made a mistake.
Speaker 2: Whoop. Sorry.
Speaker 1: But they are not the same prospect. They're not the same guy. I feel much differently. Watch and and you go back and watch it. It's on tape. Good luck finding it, but it's on tape.
Speaker 2: They also might but they also might be more saying that like the whole we want cees to come up and there wasn't room and they weren't good. They might not be talking about like physical con like I mean, they're they're both kind of like big guys. I think they're very different players from seeing both in person. Literally they both played in the AFL this past year. Ironically, Kurtz came in the second half, CS was around. But it might be more situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's necessarily for us. But yes, Ces was a guy everybody was freaking out in the you know, analyst world, fantasy analyst world, but not this show, at least not this analyst. This is a good question. It's later in the show we can talk about Pablo Lopez injuries, but we might as well just talk about it here with the rookies too and the kids. Is Debbie Matthews worth an ad with Pablo injured? Yes, he was gonna make at least one start. I think I feel strongly about that. I think the question is can he stick in that rotation welch above somebody like Simon Woods Richardson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. I mean Simeon Woods is interesting. I think they're definitely comfortable with him, like being like a long reliever if Zeby is really really good. The thing that's great about zeb is like he's a low guy, so he fits the mold of the Joe Ryans and the Pablo lopezz. So yeah, I think there is a real potential that Zebbi can stay in the rotation because there is like a foreseeable spot there. But he's going to have to be pretty good in the early onset. So again, I think zeb is not a must ad. He's not a player that you're going to drop like you know, Casey Mize for or anything like that. But I think he's like a good streamer in a good matchup and then maybe there will be something more for it. But he middlized, you know, deeper lea exist is a better play ten team. It's not twelve.
Speaker 1: Team Matthews or Henderson.
Speaker 2: Well, Matthews and Matthews have they announced who is going to be coming. It did not.
Speaker 1: Officially get the speculation that's going on, and maybe we get to disappointed. Maybe it is just Festa who knows. Baby Billy wants to know where do I go for the home run contest? Well, if you subscribe here on the twitch, use your Amazon account, you get free access to the home run channel on our discord Fantasy ros dot com. Sized chat did, which he did because he's smart. So that's where you go. You go to your discord, go to the home run call channel. You make your picks in there. That's all you gotta do. And Welsh, do we have any newbies today to shout out?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The baby oh baby La have a bonker uncle. Baby Belly did subscribe like sixteen minutes ago with prime. So yeah, you go over to the fantasypros dot com slash chat on the discord and you should then have all of your access. Also are or Tyler, who runs some of the social and hangs out and here was in here and a slew of new follows. Little Bund the most recent. So shout out to all you guys for the follows and the sude cool closing in on that one hundred subs and closing in on those seven hundred followers on the toy subcard.
Speaker 1: Got a love of it all right, Let's get to the ups and downs. Jackson Cherio up two for five with a three run homer, five Ribby's Joe Ryan seven shutout innings, two hits allowed, and a win over the Royals, and Randy Rose Arena had him off a day a grand slam. Drove in the game winning run too with a base loaded walk seven to six to the w over the Astros. The downs. You know, last time Antonio Cinzitela was on the mound, I went and attacked him and it did not work out. This time I wish I had, because he gave up eight earned runs in four and a third innings. Dean Kremer not good. What a shock. The Orioles pitching staff struggling Welsh. You'll go back and watch that ran for me every day. Oh god, they bad six runs, four and two thirds.
Speaker 2: Joe heard me too. Joe heard me off air too, because we were like talking about something and it was like Corby Carrol in the pool and then went hit it. I was like, I'm the smartest man alive. I was very excited about that. They obliterated us.
Speaker 1: Would you drop ces for Paven Smith? Somebody asked me that about an hour ago. I have a hard time.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, Peven's in us, He's in the strong stife latoon. I've made my cases about Paven cs is okay. I don't know that. That's kind of a that feels neutral ish. Probably not, but maybe no that's not an answer. No, maybe I would.
Speaker 1: Maybe we also'n't an answer. Justin Verlander he might have struck up nine guys, but he gave up six runs. Cra is not good. So where are we at here when it comes to Justin Verlander? I mean he's in his forties now at this point, Welsh, are you somebody that's going to continue to roster Verlander.
Speaker 2: I don't know the the ballpark was the thing that made you feel kind of good. He's had some glimpses, you know, the strikeouts kind of get there. I just don't think it's I think it's gonna be four plus cra all season long. If there was a fun string, look like the Casey Mises guy, would have dropped him for Casey mis Maybe that's obvious. If if I were, I'd have to look at the matchups. But let's say Zebby was going up against like a Mariner's team that's you know, kind of struggled is and wipes out a lot White Sox. There you go, that's a better one White Sox. I would be okay with dropping a guy like Verlander just stream a guy like Zebby Jackson job is kind of fringy. Like if there's anybody that's that's a little bit extra fun and worth it, I probably would end up dumping Verlander because there'll be some wins. It's a competitive team, it's a competitive ballpark. But you know, like, cool, you got all those strikeouts, but you're gonna just get upbliterated. I don't want to be around for those big era games. And I'm afraid that's gonna chase him all season long.
Speaker 1: You know, that's what happens sometimes. You know, guy like Justin Verlander gets into his forties and he's not feeling as spry as he used to. Maybe it's time for him to try something new. Maybe it's time for Justin Verlander to try Kaisa Trecks. That's right. If something feels off with you lately, fatigue is lingering, recovery takes too long, and your performance isn't what it used to be, Justin Verlander, these might be signs of low testosterone, a condition affecting about thirty percent of adult men in America. And Kaisa Trex is an FDA approved testosterphone replacement therapy designed for men like you, Justin Verlander. It's not an injection, it's not a gel. It's a twice daily pill that fits seamlessly into your active lifestyle, and I know Verlanders lifestyle is very active. Charlie Morton could also probably use a little of it too, just saying these guys are in their forties and help restore your testosterone to optimal levels. Don't let low t hold you back. Visit kisatrex dot com to learn more and find a provider near you who can help you get started. That's Kyza t r ex dot com. By prescription only. Kisa trex is a controlled substance that can be a target of abuse. Kisa trx is not for use of pregnant women or men with prostate or breast cancer. Safety and efficacy in those younger than eighteen is not known. Tell your doctor about medical conditions and medical Serious side effects include increased blood pressure, worsening prostate symptoms, increased prostaate cancer risk, blood clots, legs or lungs, decreased perm count, liver problems in larger, painful breast, breathing problems while you sleep, or very high ERA. Common side effects often include swelling of the ankle's, feet, or body, increased red blood cell count, increased prostate specific antigen or PSA levels, and PSA's a test used to detect prosse cancer. Report the symptoms here doctor immediately call your doctor tay to learn more about Kaisa trecks. For questions and more information, visit www dot kaisatrecks dot com. One eight three three nine four nine five zero four zero.
Speaker 2: I think you want to pick on the guy that's married to Kate Upton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why he could take it. Life's gone pretty well for him. He's a millionaire, he's lived his dream, he's he's rich beyond his wildest dreams, married to a pretty lady. What what? Yeah, I'll take my shots at Erlander.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I remember the Verlander that I got for the Mets. It was underwhelming, soa sures are for the most part, So just.
Speaker 2: Say I think he's doing just fine.
Speaker 1: He's doing just fine, which is why he doesn't care right now, and maybe some kinds of trucks could help him. I'm trying to help him. Why do you think I'm I'm not trolling him.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's two muths younger than me, like he like, maybe I'm too much younger than him. I'm sorry, I'm too much younger than him.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe you maybe you should think about it. I gave you the number.
Speaker 2: Figure it out, all right, much more applicable to me than it would be justin Verlander.
Speaker 1: Just saying the whips nailed it. The poll lasted longer. It could have lasted longer than the contracts reading. That would have been nice. That would have been nice. By the way, everyone hear what your pole to lasts longer? Kids of tracks?
Speaker 2: Oh, everyone in the chat is bringing up welshisms. Listen, everyone's got to understand, just real quick. Well, schisms don't need the Kaisa tracks. We're very early in the season. Welshisms will come as I get exhausted and time they will happen naturally. We're just too early into the season. I'm gonna we're gonna get burned. May and June. We got six months of this baby. Just start collecting. Get ready. You know, I got a task for everybody. Here's what you can do. There's a great feature on Twitch that's called clipping. You everybody can do it, whether in your app or whatever. And you're watching and you can moments of this podcast and it will save. And there's on the Twitch there's an area where you guys can show your clips. Clip all welshisms. Let's have a whole thing of Welshisms through the whole year, and then we can come back and make a super cut of it. But I'm leaving it on you guys, So get ready, clip the welshisms and we will save them and we can all go back and have fun and laugh at my idiocy.
Speaker 1: Perfect idea show us your clipsy Twins manager Rocobaldelli said Pablo Lopez will be placed on the fifteen dayioh. We thought that was the case yesterday, and of course it is the case. Good news on the injury front. Francisco Alvarez one for three on Wednesday, so that's good hand injuries can be very tricky, especially for a catcher, so this is positive news. That lineup could get even better, potentially for the New York Mets. Padres manager Mike Shildt said that he's optimistic Fernando Tetti's junior will play on Friday, as Welsh mentioned earlier in the show, so that is hopeful. Still a little concerned, Welsh, I'm not gonna lie. It looked very painful. He was like he was in a lot of pain, and that's way. So I hope it was just a moment in time and we can get past it. But I am still a little worried. Nessor Cortez received a p RP injections left elbow. That's never a good thing. That rarely works. More to come on that. I would not be counting on nessor Cortez. I'd be looking elsewhere. In fact, that's the guy that you know, Logan Henderson. Path is Nestor Cortez right now, Like that's the easy path where that spot opens up. Tobias Entry comes back, Myers is coming back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tobias Harris is like just about to come back, and would Wood come back? And I do Tobias Harris again. I did that yesterday on the discord and and Rico is like, are you what looking at basketball again? Tobias Myers, Tobias Meyer. There's a Welshism right there. Tobias Myers is coming back here very shortly, and then Woodrow. So I don't know if the path is as easy, but like to your point, they're just like it's all banged around right now, like he can.
Speaker 1: I think what we can only hope for here, as Lard was talking about, well, Paris ever faced ty France, we'll face them, but there could be a moment where ty France is playing first base and Paris is on first and you get the Paris France moment. That is what we're all waiting for, So get ready for it. It's gonna happen at some point. We can only hope there you go, you go. Cookie wants to know after a month Joe should do the Kaisa Ducks add without a script and see how much of it he remember. No, it's a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: Your fast read there was very impressive. I kind of should past that. I want I do want you to know I was very impressed with how fast you did the you know, the warnings or whatever.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much. It's the small joys. Clark Schmidt is going to make another rehab assignments start on Thursday. Right here, double a summerset, fifteen minutes from my house. Will I go see it today? No, I'm not. I'm gonna instead make some pesto for the kids and some chicken and hang out and relax with my children and watch Survivor because we watched Survivor on Thursday nights. No spoilers, no spoilers, angels. Also, this happened right before the show put Yoha Mancata on the ten day il with a thumb spring. So once again a career that has not gone the way people expected. Yola Mancata one of the all time. I feel like disappointments that this was a player every he was very excited about, bounced around, never figured it out, and it's just never going to happen, Am I right now?
Speaker 2: That's what I used to say, by the way, we we one time someone sent me it because I've always done the Yo Mancatta now and a broadcaster did that, and we all like to assume that maybe I influenced it, which I probably clearly didn't. But dude, I saw Yo Mancatta in the AFL when he was still a Red Sox. He was like the number one. He was one of the biggest prospects in the world, and he has spent more time on the IL than he has in Major league games. At this point, he has kind of just been a disaster. Offense is out. Defensively, it's just been blach. You hate to see it. You hate to see it because like what could have been. But you know that that Angels team has just got there. They're weird right now. To me. They're kind of towing the Rockies range where they got all these young guys. They've got Kyraen Parris, they got Christian Moore. You know, they got these guys that could come up and they're just like, that's cool, But we could have Tim Anderson and Joan Mancatta. You guys don't need to get get those guys out of there.
Speaker 1: Guy anymore. There was a Boston writer actually that tipped me off about yo Al Mancata who I saw in New York and it was at a baseball event and I was asking him about the prospects and asking about Mancata, and he just basically said, not a good guy, not a good worker. He's like he has a lot of talent, but he has a ten cent head, basically told me. And I was like, really, and you know what, he was right. That person was very very right, and I stayed away from Moncada because of that. I also had somebody NFL version this is true. You know Jermaine Burton, who got drafted by the Bengals about a year or so ago. A friend of mine who owns nightclubs, right, apparently he was a frequenter of some of the nightclubs, and he just said, this guy's involved in all kinds of bad stuff, basically like, just stay away from this dude. This dude's bad news. I know he's bad news in college, but I'm just saying, like, this guy he is just destined to, you know, get himself run out of the NFL. And there you go. So sometimes a little good information, a little underneath. You got to listen to the people down on the ground. That's what you gotta do today. This is a challenge, so it's still the best bets of the day, but it's the best bets that we can make today. It's not a great slate, So get ready everybody for the.
Speaker 2: Best bets kind of of today.
Speaker 1: With Joey p and the Welsh, that's what we're looking for. So the best things I can look at here are the two pitchers going against each other, Lozardo and Schwellenbach, both five and a half k's. It's too low of a number. I would invest in both of them, but it's a tight game. Normally, what I would do is I would take this number and pair it with one of the teams to win on the money line and get this into the positive. But this game could go either way. Therefore I am going to stay away instead, just take the heavy juice, suck it up for a day. I was zero and three yesterday, misery, so angry about it. I attacked all the weak lineups and Corey Seeger single handedly beat me. So mad about that still, and then Jose Ramire is in a good spot point five RBI just one Ribby, that's all he needs. Plus one forty. That's a really good number. Plus money for Ramirez Welsh. What are your best bets for today?
Speaker 2: So I'm nine pick on Cala to hear Kelly. If you looked and you saw some numbers different on FanDuel, that's fine. There's a little bit of different juices out here. Just want to throw at It's almost even money on my Cleveland run line playing that Gavin Williams get back game. It's I got it at minus one oh two, but maybe it's minus one twenty five. The first five Angels money line that is plus one oh five. That is for the Angels to either it's tied. Will you know, we'll just take our money back. If they are up with Jose Soriano, that's plus money. And Boston on the money line was not plus money when I got it, So if you can get it at plus money, that's great. It's minus one ten or one fifteen out there. Going to back Walker Bueler a little bit today. Two things I want to say. If you remember yesterday, yeah, so it is Boston minus one ten. If you look at yesterday and you remember when I was like, hey, my process was like super cool, and I just didn't get the bets. My process stunk yesterday. It was not a good process yesterday, So big stinky loser.
Speaker 1: Oh matter, my process was good and then that turned out nothing work. That's baseball. Baseball is a tougher sport to bed. It really is, especially in April because there you don't have enough of a sample size yet where you can really exploit a lot of stuff. So I tried to exploit all the injuries yesterday and unfortunately came back to buy.
Speaker 2: The one thing I will say, the clear thing someone said in the chat, you put it out there, you're backing Lozardo and Schwellenbach. I almost did the same thing. The strikeouts, even a five pairing you could do. They're both at five and a half. Here's the only thing, both of these teams don't have heavy strikeouts against the other side. Braves actually pretty pretty good against lefties. There's not a whole ton of strikeout there. And then the same thing on the Philly side. I think it's like a twenty percent strikeout rate against righty's. Schwellenbox a monster. Lozardo has been a monster it's also a weird matchup of teams that do well against that other side don't strike out a whole bunch, so I'm kind of like fading away. I might play that one as an under three and a half through the first five, so that is under four runs to scored through the first five innings Lozardo and Schwellenbach because they are monsters, and I think that's close to plus money out there, So go on your book. First five under three and a half runs to the first five that actually ended up might be my favorite bet. That's not even on there for the kind of best bets.
Speaker 1: Of It's the mediocre bets of the day today. Hopefully tomorrow much better. Let's take a look at the home run board from yesterday. God knows I didn't get one. Brutal Welsh is still out there with five. Look you're the top of the five's now, big boy excited. Look at that. The winner's gonna get that signed Sammy Sosa jersey too.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, I can win it. You last year, you you said on this show you purposely only wanted to win the Vlad Junior Bat and then break it live on camera.
Speaker 1: I wanted to break it live on air, just to upset Joe Rico. That was the point because I'm a terrible person, and then I was going to burn it and laugh maniacally.
Speaker 2: I want it so jerzy and I'm going to put it on a corkboard. That's what I'm there.
Speaker 1: You go, that's nice, So all right, so get going again our Discord fantasypros dot Com slasht chat today, I'm gonna go with Jsey Ramirez. I'm sticking with my boy plus four forty. That's where I want to live, Welsh. Where you're going for your home run call? Actually the guy you're picking I just saw and this was my second choice, So I hope it works out for you. Yez.
Speaker 2: We're gonna go with the mic of Trout's again, sac lateel. Let's get the angels keep rolling, Let's get Mike Trout a little bit back on the board, and let's get me on the board plus three ten if you want to bet it over on FanDuel for a little home run call today Trouty and Ramirez taking us home? Who is taking you guys home? Get up on that board, connect on the Discord and get it going today. Win some Sammy Sosa.
Speaker 1: And don't forget drop your comments below if you're watching video on demand, style on the YouTube and you might win the Nico Horner jersey signed by Nico Horner all the free Cubs stuff too. If you're a Cubs fan, it's a good month to be hanging out with us on leading off. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids. Enjoy your baseball. Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram, and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB