Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frames on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Fellow, are you ready for your renovation or what?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for your renovation?
Speaker 2: Sounds to me like you're ready to get ron ergized and be wrong stoppable.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you must have the wrong number.
Speaker 3: No, Lily, Hey, is this silly? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is she Hey, this.
Speaker 3: Is Ron Popular calling from fitness.
Speaker 1: Oh h Hi, what's your name again?
Speaker 2: Ron Popular? I'm the confidence coach here and you signed up for personal training because I understand part of your New Year's resolution is to get in better shape, and I am here to help give you some confidence.
Speaker 1: Did you say a confidence coach?
Speaker 2: That's right, Ron Popular, confidence coach. Along with the personal training you signed up for, you also got ron and I'm here to help you get some confidence so you can really wronker your goals.
Speaker 1: Is this late zumba or something like a type of workout or I guess I've just never heard of ron whatever.
Speaker 3: It's my own brand of confidence. Okay.
Speaker 2: No, we're going to meet three times a week, you and I for an hour to an hour and a half a day, so I can just go over with how things are going for you help you with your roncentration on your fitness goals. I'll give you a little wronspiration.
Speaker 3: I didn't really.
Speaker 1: Sign up for that, uh ronfidence, ron all those ron things, ron rebilities or whatever you were saying. Yeah, I'm just for like, you know, someone to make sure my form is.
Speaker 3: Good and well.
Speaker 2: I am here to help light a ron fire in you so that you can have some rongevity when you're in the gym, you know, because a lot of people fall off when they're trying to get their fitness goals. But I want you to have some rawngevity so you can stay in the game.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of a lot of ron you know. I think I'm probably it's cool with the personal trainer, Like thank you for reaching out, Like I'll let your bosses know, like you know you did your.
Speaker 3: Saying and like yeah, I think, yeah, what time do you start work today? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I started like thirty minutes, but I got I need beforehand.
Speaker 2: I'm media at the door. I'm gonna be shadowing you today. I'm gonna be shadowing you today while you work. I hope that's ron venient.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean I'm not coming into the gym, so like way.
Speaker 2: To start, I'm coming to your job and I'm going to shadow you just to see how you act in the office and help you, you know, make sure you've got confidence in all aspects of your life.
Speaker 1: Not allowed or appropriate. So no, no, that, Yeah, I'm great. Ron. Do you have a last thing popular? Your name is Ron Popular.
Speaker 3: It used to be mcguillicutty, but I changed my last name to.
Speaker 1: Popular legally or just for your stick.
Speaker 2: Legally, legally, I've changed my last name to Popular. So I'm Ron Popular confidence Coach, but I like to call it profidence because it's my own brand of confidence. And when I'm done with you, you're going to be Ron Vincible Lily.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I do not want the service, do not meet me at any door. And yeah, this is this is honestly very inappropriate.
Speaker 2: And I'm not okay with you already signed up for the confidence coaching aspect of your training journey.
Speaker 1: I definitely just signed it for personal training. And at this point I'm going to call your boss and just quit the gym. And I don't even know and all this Ron stuff like it's not good and there's not a lot of places who can go with it. All these you know, rongevities and things like, Okay, they're.
Speaker 2: Not so what I'm hearing from you is a whole lot of negative talk there. And what we're gonna do is we're gonna take that negative thinking and we're going to turn it into a ron seative that's positive, is what I mean by that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I am done with all this ron stuff. Can you connect me to your manager? I am hanceling my membership.
Speaker 2: Well I can't do that because this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your boyfriends say, you.
Speaker 3: Up, it's a joke. Is it a renault?
Speaker 2: Your boyfriend told us about you having a New Year's resolution to get in better shape at the gym, and he wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 1: I yeah, sure did mess with me. I don't ever want to go to a gym again.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, you have a frontastic day.
Speaker 1: Oh you have a fantastic day too.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone pranks.