Speaker 1: Hey, folks, if you've been tuning in over the last couple of months, you've heard all about the game Time app and how it can save you some serious cash on last minute tickets to sports, concerts and all types of shows. And guys, what a great few months it's been. The random artists that we've found come into Atlanta, those sweet panoramic views, and of course, of course the two tap checkout system. You got to say at two times because it's two taps. I love that two tap checkout system so cute. Today is the last day that game Time is hooking you up for the holidays with ten dollars credit. Here's what to do. Download the game Time app and the Google Play or App Store, click on the my Tickets section of the app, create an account. Then under the billing section, redeem code no dunks. Once again, that's no dunks all one word for ten dollars off your first purchase. That is literally free money people. All credit is only available to the first one thousand people who redeem the code, and it expires at the end of the year, which is December thirty first, twenty nineteen, which is today. So make those moves so quick and score last minute tickets get him, I'm making music.
Speaker 2: Good mornings, Sweit World, and welcome to the Now Dunk's podcast on the Athletic Network. Tuesday, December thirty first, the final day of twenty nineteen, the final day of the decade of Jaiy Skeets Back from the holidays alongside of me Yes always tas.
Speaker 3: Mellice, Welcome back Skeets.
Speaker 2: Bob, Hey, buddy, we got the bear to one, Trey Kirby, Hey, oh hey yo. And last but not least, today making the magic happen. It's jd Hello. There he is and here we are, just the four of us. Leley still on his way back from Lima, so we're checking the flight tracker. We believe he's already touched down.
Speaker 4: Oh it's a real Dan Gilbert flying Lebron James in situation.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you hustling to get to the office? Ley?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys? Follow us on social media both at Twitter and Instagram at No Dunks Inc. You know we're still on Facebook at Facebook dot com slash no dunks Inc. Well, I guess it's official. We're now on Facebook and email us your NBA questions and comments. To No Dunks at the Athletic dot Com. We're actually going to record a new Beach step in podcast later today which will drop on January first, twenty twenty. We'll have that up on Wednesday, but get your questions in throughout the week. We're back baby full time here now, so keep them coming both through email and hitting us up on Twitter. All right, we got some is this news fun to play here? Today? I think we got some top five that's right, getting to the end of our pickham results and our pick them play. But last night, just quickly, we can go over this fairly quick. I think some weird results Monday night in the NBA. First off, you had the depleted Wizards, depleted Wizards beating the Heat one twenty three, one oh five. You had Jordan McCrae going for twenty nine points. Jordan McCray won. Whoa boy last night wild and a guy named Garrison Matthews.
Speaker 3: Who.
Speaker 2: Garrison Matthews an undrafted guard from Lipscombe.
Speaker 3: University, Tennessee, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what you need when you have a mustache, a lipscomb.
Speaker 2: He scored twenty eight points. Garrison did in just his eleventh NBA game. But this was funny, especially because a lot of the power rankings had the Heat, you know, top two, top three across a lot of them, both the Athletic and NBA dot Com Schumans and stuff like that. And here come the Wizards in and pull off this win. This was one of the weird results from last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had people getting angry at us because we didn't include the Miami Heat as a winner of the weekend.
Speaker 3: So sorry, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, that's why we didn't pick them, because Garrison Matthews and Jordan McRae shot him down. It was wild to see Garrison Matthews. I figured was his first NBA game for sure, because I never heard him. Because I think I'm so smart. I think I know every NBA player. This guy comes out of Lipscomb and this is the eleventh game of the season. As you mentioned, he had no way. I know, it doesn't feel like it right, definitely do career high has six points coming into this game. Bound he's shot. What's really weird? A guard shut twelve of thirteen from the free throw line.
Speaker 3: He shut.
Speaker 4: He had twelve free throws to make up his Yeah, twenty eight points.
Speaker 1: That's weird twelve free throws and four threes, some deep threes, some untoppals. We got to go over to Lee Ellis's house and ask him about this guy knocking down all these free throws, making threes. This is the perfect Lee player. I googled this guy's name for a joke, still watched his name. There's only one T in his last name, not the double Tas of all the weird things from this game, though, I would say I was most shocked that jan maheen Me went for a career high twenty five. The guy had never scored more than nineteen points in the game. I just would assume, you know, like playing with John Wall for years and years, he got ten drop offs in the paint that were a dunk or something like that. But Yon Maheemi hit a three pointer last night. John Schuman called Wizards basketball the highest level pickup basketball that you could play, and it really feels like that. But it was fun and quite strange to watch.
Speaker 2: Yes, And I'm glad you pointed that out. Task I saw. I listened to the podcast that you guys did yesterday doing sort of winners and losers from the holiday break, you know, for the most part on the weekend, but the holiday break and not showing love to the Heat, and I saw you you angered that man named awful Takes on Twitter who went in on you guys how you didn't show any love to the Miami Heat. But then they turned around and lost to the Wizards. That unfortunate. There other crazy results. The Hawks beat the Magic to end their ten game losing streak and no Trey Young in this you had a guy named Brandon Goodwin who he had a career high twenty one, Alex lenn eighteen and twelve. And you know, again the Hawks snapping the losing streak without Trey Young, and they were down big came back Orlando had You know, Orlando is a bad team, but they had been good against bad, even worse teams. They were eleven three heading into this game against sub five hundred teams before this loss. So the Hawks of the off the skid there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've got seven wins now on the season and two of them have been against the Orlando Magic. And yeah, you had a guy in Brandon Goodwin sort of filling in a little bit for Trey Young, coming off the bench, playing a lot of point guard type minutes along with Kevin Herder, who started sort of as the de facto point guard. Trey Young was loving it from his couch, tweeting about Kevin Herder in the fourth quarter, Brandon Goodwin twenty one off the bench, eighteen off the bench, Alex Lane, Yeah, you know, those are big numbers. And we saw eighty points in the Washington Wizard's game off the bench from their bench, which is a franchise record. I assume that's a franchise record for a lot of teams. These NBA players can play, doesn't matter where you're coming from, if you're coming off the bench or not.
Speaker 2: And then finally you had the shorthanded Timberwolves rallying past the Brooklyn Nets one two fifteen in overtime. They were down, the Wolves were they were down nine eighty nine eighty excuse me, and they came back. They went on a nine ozer run with this Shabaznepier, Kalan Martin. I'm not sure if I'm saying that correctly, Culver Covington and Gorgie jank who also hit a corner three a bomb in this one clutch corner three. Yeah, so that was tied. They went on a nine oer run. They tied things up and then they pulled it out in overtime. It had a really weird ending. This to this one too. This game was crazy. If you saw the highlights of this one between the Wolves and the Nets, and the Wolves were without by the way, Karl Anthony Towns or Andrew Wiggins, the Nets without Kyrie Irving of course, but did you see Jordan Bell, Like there was zero point two seconds left, the Nets have a chance. I mean it, it's gonna have to be a tip. Crazier things have happened. Jordan Bell jumps up to defend it. He's on the Wolves and he puts his hand through the rim and then there's a lot of bodies around the rim, and you know, the clock goes off. Okay, we're going to overtime. And they looked at it, I believe, but I guess either they didn't feel like it needed to be overturned because it's not a shot, because it's a pass from the imbalance, it's a dead ball. It's I don't even know what the true ruling is. I guess they maybe got it right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's weird come through.
Speaker 4: Though there was nothing to look at, because I mean the ball was tipped. First, there's no shot, there's no goaltending because it's not a shot, right, And then I thought, well, what if it's a tipped on the floor towards the rim? And then Jordan Bell, which which is what happened. Jordan Bell sort of reached up grabbed the rim. Is that goaltending on a shot attent because it became a shot attent?
Speaker 3: Question? Tip? Yeah, and that's what they're looking at.
Speaker 1: But really, Chris Paul wasn't there because he was the guy who got busted by Chris Paul for having his jersey on talk. Surely Chris paula had the rules down the ears of the ref and somehow got a free throw.
Speaker 3: But I think I think it was right because the time expired.
Speaker 2: After the tip and it was just strive to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows. Maybe if it's a tip it's okay, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean, look that still lose this and without the Wolves playing without their superstars and with a crazy lineup, and they get done. So yeah, insane, insane results on the on the Monday night in the NBA.
Speaker 4: It's Keelon Martin. I want to say, key lime pop.
Speaker 3: When I see that name, thank you.
Speaker 5: Speaking of pronunciations, it's lips scum scum, not lipscomb.
Speaker 1: Not lips copscum. Different thing though. According to Basketball Reference, Keilan Martin's nickname is baby Shack.
Speaker 2: What that's so funny you said that, because when I was doing whoa Boy and looking at Jordan McCrae and I got over to his Basketball Reference page, his nickname is orange Mamba.
Speaker 1: I'm very cool. Where are these coming from? I mean, we've been tracking the Basketball Reference nicknames for a long time, but orange mamba doesn't necessarily add up to me. For Jordan McCray and Keilan Martin is listed as six five two thirty five. How is that shackish at all?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And I also I know we're like going back and forth here, but McCray number fifty two, I don't like that on a like a point guard shooting guard. It just makes you seem like a big guy. To me, fifty two is a is a weird number. Wasn't there me for a hard for a skinny guard at that? I know he's like six', FIVE i guess he's a taller.
Speaker 3: Guard for a point, guard but very. Skinny, yeah but fifty.
Speaker 2: Two he just immediately makes me.
Speaker 3: Think of a big dude Baby his nickname should be Baby.
Speaker 2: Shit, yeah let's flip. THEM i like that, Idea, martin you are now baby shit?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: Alright or DO i have a Back? Yeah, Yeah i'm, Rusty i'm Baby mac all. Right so weird results, There, hey big big win for The suns. Though Devin Booker Kelly oubray, junior who is still very hot in my, books thank you very, much held The suns rally from nineteen down they were nineteen down to come back to beat The blazers In portland one two uh to one. SIXTEEN a huge win because these teams, are you, know in a very very very very early playoff, race The suns and The. Blazers but The sun's right. THERE i, think what are they here as Of? Tuesday game back from The spurs who are suddenly in the eighth.
Speaker 1: Seed spurs in the eighth seed at thirteen and. Eighty phoenix is thirteen and twenty a terrible, record but they're still in the. Mix AND i mean an under five hundred team is getting into the playoffs in The Western, Conference SO i mean you would think even The warriors are out of. It we talked about it for a second, yesterday but they have nine. Wins that's four wins fewer than The spurs right. Now if they're able to hang, around they're playing a little bit of, DEFENSE i suppose they could get in the, mix and then we have what eight teams vying for one spot in The Western. Conference clearly that won't happen once everything actually shakes out and teams start losing and. Stuff But phoenix looked good last. NIGHT i love to See Kelly ubray hitting those, threes blowing a kiss the task melis after the insane this last, Night.
Speaker 3: But, oh come, on it's also a compliment in the same. Breath that's a good.
Speaker 1: Point that's a good. Point and, honestly if you look at those two, guys it's, like, Uh Michael Porter junior And Kelly. Ubray Michael Porter junior is way more of a task looking. Guy Kelly Ubray junior is way more of a tray looking. Guy i'm pretty cool at.
Speaker 4: THAT i just wanted to Get Michael Port junior in the, show AND i didn't know how to talk about his basketball, ability SO i just talked about how good looking he is and how he you, know he came onto the scene with the big sort of Rock i'd call them the rock sunglasses or like that was his, look, right like the big, windows like the, huge huge. Chunkers i'm not into, it but you, KNOW i always give everybody second. CHANCE i wore sunglasses like that once upon a. Time they're, ugly they're, gross but he deserves a second.
Speaker 2: CHANCE i think we all wore really ugly either glasses or sunglasses at some point in our, lives at the age we. Are there are some brutal photos of me out, there specifically, reading like not reading, glass but glasses GLASSES i. Wear they're, like who? What why did somebody allow me to walk out of his store wearing?
Speaker 3: These oh there wasn't cool. Glasses, no you're.
Speaker 2: Right you're.
Speaker 1: Right when did they start making cool? GLASSES i would.
Speaker 2: Say a decade. AGO i think we were a decade too soon when it came to.
Speaker 3: Wear i've GOT i still have my really ugly.
Speaker 2: Ones that was a, bad bad loss for The blazers, too because they are trying to make the. PLAYOFFS cj called it terrible, loss you, know because they were up big And lillard was rolling in the first quarter and then they give this one. Away but nice come back, there AND i love the those were Very Lee ellis Like Corver. Kisses that was getting to The portland crowd after he hit that three to put them up six with about forty five to.
Speaker 3: Go, yeah it was a love hate.
Speaker 4: Relationship kelly bray said that he has with The portland. Crowd they're all over. Him his career high seventh three, POINTER i believe that. Was he hit seven in the game and.
Speaker 3: They just got.
Speaker 4: It was a cool performance on the. Road they had lost eleven straight To portland, overall and they. Did they stole this game at the, end AND i Like DeAndre ayton's tip in there with about three minutes. Left he came off the bench for The Phoenix suns had missed a couple came back from the, suspension played missed a couple of, games and, yeah he didn't have an incredible, game but they just they just stole the. Game they went Into portland and they stole. It and Usually portland's good against the sub five hundred, teams but you went through the teams at the bottom of The Western conference playoff Picture, tray everybody's in. It everybody's in. It even The Atlanta hawks have the worst record in The. EAST i think everybody's still still in. PLAY i think The hawks could make the. PLAYOFFS i don't.
Speaker 1: Care just a simple seven game winning streak and they're right.
Speaker 2: There, yeah well we don't need to look at the bottom of the standings for this next. Team very quickly. Here The bucks got their thirtieth win On monday, night Though yannis he's not happy with. It janni's Following monday's one twenty three one two victory of the bull said, quote it's definitely surprising that we won thirty games Before, january and it's, cool but we can always get. BETTER i do like seeing this hearing this From. Yannis middleton sort of had similar comments after the, game echoing this idea of, like who really cares about our thirtieth? Win this team is they know that it all is going to come down to the playoffs and going very very. Deep and, yeah they win sixty sixty, five maybe they're even flirting with. Seventy who knows they're on. PACE i guess it doesn't. Matter it doesn't matter at.
Speaker 1: All the question will be when do we get to the do they have a playoff gear, QUESTION a question about a, question BECAUSE i, mean they won a ton of games last. Year they're gonna win a ton of games this. Year and until we see them blow teams out in the playoffs and go to the, finals it's going to be can they turn it up a notch because we've seen what the balls years, ago we saw it The. Hawks you can be a great regular season, team you can stack up, wins but you got to be able to take it somewhere else in the in the next stage of the. Game and that'll be guys Like Eric. Bledsoe dante Di vincenzo has been pretty. GOOD i think he wasn't really doing much of anything last, anding only had two, points but he's still a solid, player a Little Delante West dish in his. Game so we got to see we got to see them really show up in the playoffs because they know it going, now they're going to have the number one seed for the entire, playoffs so use.
Speaker 4: It i'd say a stat that kind of lends itself to that that sort of conversation is that they're thirty and. Five they're eighteen and zero against sub five hundred, Teams but twelve and five against teams five hundred are, better.
Speaker 3: AND I i, MEAN i start to, think does that mean?
Speaker 4: Anything does twelve and five against teams that are good teams in THE? Nba does that mean? Anything does that mean they're not taking care of business against the great?
Speaker 3: Teams that's a great.
Speaker 2: Record, still it's a Good oh, no that's a great record against good. Teams twelve and five And i'm just literally never losing to the.
Speaker 3: Crap, yeah it means it means they're.
Speaker 4: Awesome, yeah they've lost to The, heat The, celtics The, jazz The sixers On Christmas, day and The MAVs Without luca at that, time so solid.
Speaker 3: Teams, yeah they're.
Speaker 2: Good. Good it was nice for, them of course to Get Eric bledsoe back into the lineup because he had fifteen points in sixteen. Minutes he had missed the past eight, games remember with that sort of fracture of the fibula there the. Evulsion but you see the difference he does make to the. SQUAD i think defensively that's a no. Brainer he's always been a, really really good defensive point, guard and then he gives him a little bit more. Pace HE'S i think they were calling him the ferrari of the. Team Eric. BLEDSOE i don't really think of a ferrari WHEN i think Of, bledsoe but he is one of the quicker guys that pushing the ball up the floor from, them and that's just gives them another little wrinkle to sort of get those trailing threes and stuff like that and get into the. Rim so it's nice to see him come in and have a pretty good first.
Speaker 4: Game, yeah we talked about it On Monday show When who's That twitter user got mad at.
Speaker 2: Us hot tofu at offfle takes.
Speaker 4: That we were talking about The philadelphia seventy six ers and how they had a Good Christmas day game against The Milwaukee bucks and they took care of. Business trey brought up that the people or the play type of player that really can beat up on The sixers that can really show their weakness as a shifty. Guard as you put it, In Eric bledsoe could or may not be that. Guy that's the question is he going to do it in the playoffs because from that guard spot you might be rotating in Bletso George, hill De vincenzo and are they going to produce when inevitably they take the ball out. Again it's his, hands if it is the Six, ers if it is M, beats big body getting the ball out of his. Hands somebody on the perimeter's got to be very, good and uh cannot wait to see If let's o can do.
Speaker 2: It all, right let's get to a Little is this? News our first one is a doozy From Bleacher. Report it Reads Carl Anthony towns trade, Rumors warriors monitoring Te Wolves star's. Situation is this?
Speaker 1: News, oh this is news because it means a lot of gms are listening to The No dunks podcast Hearing Lee ellis talk about how Upset Carl Anthony towns must, be because this is more along the lines of everybody else trying to drive The wolves And Carl Anthony towns. Apart Ethan strauss's report on The athletic is that other teams gms think That Carl Anthony towns is. Unhappy so of course The warriors are. Monitoring but it's literally just The leelis take here of the team is, struggling they should be. Better towns has been there for a, while he must be. Unhappy, Yeah cavo is in the first year of a five year. Deal so unless The timberwolves are as dumb as they have been in the, past unless they bring Back David, KAHN i think they've got a little bit of time to wait on.
Speaker 4: This, yeah there's no way they're trading. Man and the guy who's in charge now Is Gerson, rosas who's been around the, league but this is his first year As timberwolves. President and, yeah he was with The rockets and now he is a well renowned guy in the front office that is not going to give up an incredible.
Speaker 3: Player he.
Speaker 4: Can't i'm sure as soon as he took this job he thought about Trading Andrew, wiggins and That wiggins island stay for. Everybody lasted a good three, Weeks bye, bye it's no. More But wiggins has this year in plus three. More And i'm sure that's the guy that they're trying to. Trade BUT i, think you, know all the insults and all the vitriol is going to be thrown At Karl Anthony towns because of this one report that he's. Unhappy when everybody's gonna say you're twenty. Four you your team lost eleven in a, row most of them with you on the. Floor you win some, games you win some basketball, games so that's what's going to. Happen but to, me it feels like the early stages Of Anthony davis In New, orleans where like The Boston celtics were, watching we're monitoring the situation for, years and then a couple of years later he did get, traded and so it's too. Early it's a couple of years down the.
Speaker 1: Road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah this is why this is really not. News it's like it is aggregation at its worst or at its. BEST i guess if you want to flip it. Around Because Ethan trowitz strous on the Athletic, yeah he's talking about the idea That, okay gms Think towns is, Unhappy, WELL i would be unhappy to my team stunk and we should be much. Better but Then, strauss at the end of that he had added That minnesota's desire to Acquire D'Angelo russell from The. Warriors remember that's been a rumor for a long time Since towns In russell are close, friends that The warriors have a differing. Vision to Quote strauss's, article there of a potential. Trade so that makes you suddenly, think, well, whoa they're monitoring. Him they have a different opinion Of russell going. There that Means towns maybe is coming, back because this, article too From ess is about these these young guys on The warriors suddenly getting some wins here that maybe their their asset base is like a little competitive, now and other teams could be looking at being interested in some of these, players some sort of package, deal a pick and Then pascal and another. Name i'm gonna Butcher alan, Smile Alan smileageach something like. That you guys know Who i'm talking. About he was dominant in THE G. League, anyway you put all these little things together, here maybe with A, russell and then suddenly all The warriors are getting another star to then pair With curry And. Klay but come, on The towns is not going to be that. Guy he's just. Not because you said. It they have him signed till twenty twenty, three twenty, four maybe three years from, now if The wolves are still in thirteenth spot in The, west then, yeah maybe we could Uh we'll be coming back to this and circling back to.
Speaker 3: This not.
Speaker 1: Now he's the guy to monitor because every player who is on a contract could be upset as a guy to. Monitor it's just like everybody. Here they know the. Contracts Bob myers knows probably every single contract in the. League who wouldn't want to Have Karl Anthony. Towns he looked pretty happy last night When Gorgy jang hit that, three and he was just screaming at the top of his lungs with his turtle neck. On he had cool, glasses not ugly, glasses but.
Speaker 4: Had a lay flat necklace as, well turtle neck, too, right, yeah and then a big necklace. UNDERNEATH i have questions about that we should be monitoring that. Situation the guy THAT i guess was being, monitored who is also linked To Carlton town's until The sun's sort of, improved Was Devin booker as. Well you, know the very very similar. SITUATIONS i think that would be more of a situation to get into the speculation that would intrigue The wolves a little bit more some of their, parts whether it Be DeAndre eight and potentially coming, back Or Kelly ubray coming back for The, wolves rather than The, warriors who have yes smile of each that no one has heard. Of let's let's alan smile. Each he was league, dominant league domine super super young, too super yeah he, Played yeah he WAS i guess he was the youngest player in THE G. League and then he was drafted from THE G, league one of the only three players to ever be drafted in THE nba draft from THE G league And Eric. Pascal but they don't have enough money to come. Back you think about the dollar figures you would have to Trade Draymond, green probably because there's no other, NUMBER i, mean unless it's a three way.
Speaker 2: Deal this is amazing how this happens, though because you, know uh, Yeah lee has been talking about it for, months went happy downs, is So i'm given the scoop to Actually. Lee but you, Know strauss then puts the article out and people go. Nuts but there are suddenly On Bleacher, report like three trade packages from other, teams four. Towns it's like The hawks with Like collins as the main piece and then a bunch of, picks AND i think the nets are in, play Like Jared allen and didn't And lavert and a, pick and then you've got The celtics Sending tatum And hayward and you, know, like oh my, goodness doesn't take long moves very very.
Speaker 4: Quickly this is the era of player empowerment and guys can dictate where they want to. Go but he's only been in the league four and a half. SEASONS i think it's too.
Speaker 3: Early, yes you.
Speaker 4: Know Anthony davis got traded after six and a half seasons In New. Orleans Kevin garnett obviously lasted forever In. Minnesota, Yeah leonard And mellow they dictated where they want to, go but not four and a half. Years it's always, longer, right and so it's it's.
Speaker 2: EARLY i, think go go and get him a second, star a second, good really, solid.
Speaker 1: Find your Own Alan smilet.
Speaker 2: Geez, yeah that's, right and see what can.
Speaker 4: Happen and that's Why Gerson ROSAS i bring him up because he's renowned around the.
Speaker 3: League he can do, IT i.
Speaker 2: Believe next headline FROM espn Sources Clippers Patrick beverley to miss multiple. Games is this? News no?
Speaker 1: NEWS i, mean he's gonna miss, games and that's tough for The. Clippers but they've got so many good players that maybe it'll be all right for them to figure out a whole new closing lineup that can be centered Around Lou. Williams they're two wing. Guys maybe you throw in more heartless if you want him out there at the, End maybe you Need landry Sham, at a guy who's been hurt to start the, season came back, recently and then whoever you're big guy is most Likely Montrez. Harrel. Uh perhaps The clippers aren't as fired up every single game not Having Patrick beverley out. There BUT i also think The clippers in general are just taking it slow this. Season they're not focused at all in finishing in the first. Spot so just a little bit of rest and recuperation For Patrick.
Speaker 4: Beverley, yeah it fits into their modus. Operandi just chill. Out Kawhi leonard SITS o. Games everybody can sit out. Games they're fine being in the three. Seed they have an embarrassment of riches and this is not a problem. WHATSOEVER i think.
Speaker 2: At some, point, though don't you need all these guys, to you, know put some time in on the floor. Together.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Right they haven't had a lot of games with all these. Injuries Paul george as the beginning of the, SEASON qui missing games obviously with load Management Shammitt beverly now goes on and on and.
Speaker 4: On but when they do they, win, yes and they beat The. LAKERS i think they beat them, twice AND i think everybody is happy in that locker. Room they know that they they feel like they can beat The, lakers and they should because they've dominated them. TWICE i think the story that's sort of going under the radars that The lakers don't have an embarrassment of. Riches And i'm sure Brock blinka is looking for another ball, handler another, Player and it's kind of weird to say that a team that's in the number one seed doesn't have. Enough but to, me you look at those two, Teams clippers have, More clippers feel, confident and The lakers are the team looking for a.
Speaker 1: GUY i remember Some Terrence man buzz during the, preseason a lot Of Terrence man.
Speaker 3: Talk excuse, me yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly but supposedly he was supposed to be a guy they were fired up. About but that's sort of something you hear during training. Camps they're, Like, oh this rookie nobody's heard, of who's going to be a third. Stringer he's actually really. Good let's see. It maybe he.
Speaker 2: IS i get some minutes.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Yeah beverly injured himself On. Saturday by the, way he took a spill on his right arm while driving Against Rudy. Gobert he went right back to the locker. Room he UNDERWENT x, rays showed no break in the arm and his, wrist and he returned and he started the fourth. Quarter but then he was out there and he was saying like he couldn't grasp the, basketball so they took him out with A minsko and he didn't return to that. Game when you see the, injury it looks like it's an elbow, Injury like it looks like lands on his elbow and he sort of looks like he grabs for. It but it was the. Risk but, Yes i'm with, you, Guys clippers are gonna be. FINE i just you, know at some point they're gonna want to get this whole squad going here really figure out the. Rotation you're, right they'll probably be fine once they. Do and they don't seem to care at all About Really i'm sure they'd w like home court advantage in the first roundt of the very, Least BUT i feel like they're a pretty confident bunch that could go into the. Road the road might even be playing at The Staples center versus THE La so who Really, cares but they got a sawce schedule over the next Week, Kings, Pistons, grizzlies And. Knicks so If beverly misses multiple, games what's multiple, BEING i don't, know three four, five something like that should be still fairly easy with obviously a talented. Roster all, right final one. HERE i know you guys you slipped this in a little bit On monday's, show but The Sacramento bees, headline Disgruntled king Center Dwayne deadman speaks, OUT i would like to be. Traded is this?
Speaker 4: News, yeah this was when we talked about it was a report from the Fi Schamp.
Speaker 3: Charanya now It's Dwayne deadman's.
Speaker 4: Report, yeah he's officially come out and said, it and he's officially gonna be. Fined you, think, so, yeah you can't do that anymore in TODAY'S.
Speaker 2: Nba, yeah it, says, yeah publicly requesting a, trade which just sounds LIKE i, guess whether by the player or a, representative it's a violation under the terms of the collective Bargaining. Agreement that's When Chris hanes At yeah The, sports he definitely thinks that the league is gonna slap probably a fifty thousand. Dollars fine On deadman.
Speaker 4: HERE i Guess Dayne deadman has the. Cash signing that big contract in the offseason is biggest. DEAL i think of HIS nba career president as much.
Speaker 1: This season as he's made in his entire. Career, SO i, MEAN i don't really understand what he's complaining. About he's not playing for The. Kings congratulations on not playing for The. Kings maybe he wants to be traded to play for another, team but he just signed a three, year forty million dollar deal after playing for The hawks for a couple of. Seasons it's easy to look good on The. Hawks we just Saw alex lenn have a twenty one point, night Right, like there are people who are just gonna pile up. Numbers you're encouraged to shoot threes when you're playing for The, hawks and nobody cares If Dayne deadman is the guy Taken and so What, honestly what is this guy?
Speaker 2: Complaining, well he's not he's literally not playing now because he's racking up the. Dnps he's racking up the. Dollars he definitely, Is BUT i guess he thinks he's better than. That he's averaging five and, four he's shooting forty two. Percent you can't hit a. Three that's a big. Part but this quote from HIM i liked had to do the eye emojis on BECAUSE i couldn't believe. It this is Deadman he, Said i'm not the only person struggling with my. Shot so if that's a, factor then it's kind of. Crazy if you're not allowed to shoot through your. SLUMPS i don't know how you're supposed to make. Shots so it's not the second, part like you've heard that, before that cliche of like how AM i gonna shoot out the shooting slump if you don't let me keep, Shooting but he literally was, saying, hey the rest of the team sucks. Too barnes has been pretty beast but he heel's been pretty bad at. Times, well they kept, shooting they get getting? Minutes what about? Me what about deadman? Men, yeah which is very.
Speaker 1: Weird the guy didn't make a three pointer in his career until he got to The. Hawks then he made a bunch of them because the team wasn't interested in being very. Good so if you want to play a, lot go to a worse team and make less. MONEY i don't know what the solution is. Here he was unhappy when he was sitting on the bench In atlanta when he got to shoot all he. Wanted he's unhappy now that he's making a ton of money and he doesn't get to Play Dwayne. Deadman maybe he's just a mad. Guy.
Speaker 4: Yep and he Scared Lee ellis when we saw him on the. Right we had up close and personal seats on that to That hawks, bench And Duane deadman was very. Angry and, maybe, yeah he's maybe some trouble in a few of the locker. Rooms that not to, speculate but there was a REASON i guess The hawks on go because as we Talked tobout, yesterday he would be perfect on The Atlanta hawks in terms of his skill set because they need somebody to play defense and they need a starting center essentially to be a bit rough and. Tumble But Dwayne, DEADMAN i guess he does and have a guarantee in the third year of that. Deal you know that three or forty million dollar. Deal you, Said, trey so it's thirteen million. Bucks maybe he thinks he's got to get on the floor to guarantee those dollar dollar G.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's, Possible But the other part of this whole thing Is Rashaun holmes has played great for The, king so he's taken a lot of his. Minutes, yeah, Great and then The kings are, like of, course When begley is, there you've got to give him minutes and see what you have with him and try and develop.
Speaker 4: HIM i, mean, well that was the whole issue with them signing all these. Guys Dwayne, dedmon same With Trevor, reza same With Court joseph to it to some, extent but you, Know Trevor reza is taken away Bug Dan bogdanovic's minutes and injuries Helped bogdanovitch get into the. Rotation, Right you're just taking away minutes from guys who could be. Good Harrison barnes the same. Situation that's the that's the. Issue it's and you're gonna get some unhappy, players all.
Speaker 2: Right we got some top five Fund we got to pick. Them results, still but first we work from our.
Speaker 3: Sponsors what a time to be.
Speaker 5: Alive thanks to, science polio eradicated, smallpox get out of. Here erectile dysfunction still a, thing but. Treatable only one. Problem it's not easy to talk about but With roman it is easy to talk about it with a real doctor who can prescribe real. Medication it's, simple, safe and totally. Discreet With, roman you can get a free online evaluation and ongoing care FOR ed all from the comfort and privacy of your. Home the doctor will work with you to find the best treatment. Plan if medication is, Appropriate roman will ship it to you with free two day. Shipping getting started is. Simple just go to Get roman dot com slash no dunks and complete an online. Visit that's Get roman dot com slash no dunks for a free visit to get, Started Get roman dot com slash No.
Speaker 2: Dunks AS i, mentioned we'll be dropping a brand New Beach step in podcast Tomorrow, Wednesday january. First we're gonna be recording that one a little later, today SO i thought to get us in the mood, here, guys we could tackle a quickie here From roe In, Scarborough. Ontario, okay, Rights roe does who are the five best teams of the decade dot dot dot to not win a. Title let's exclude teams like the seventy three Win warriors and the twenty Fourteen heat because both of those cores still won. Championships all, right That's rose, rules and we thought this was such a great, question and he was asking for the five best, teams so we had to make it a top, five.
Speaker 1: Top top, five top, five top by top, five top.
Speaker 2: Five, trey you got.
Speaker 1: This that's, right great question From, roe AND i like the. Stipulation no teams like the seventy Three warriors of the twenty fourteen. Heat, Basically i'm throwing out any franchise that won a title for this top five during the twenty ten so starting at number, five the traditional, way not The lelis. Way at number. Five Indiana, Pacers oh, yeah if most wins of in the decade of teams didn't win the title they went to game seven Against lebron in twenty. Thirteen all that being, SAID i don't think they beat The spurs in either thirteen or. Fourteen those were their two best years for The. Pacers but we saw with Peril An teach the space was a problem For Roy. HEBRON i think they would run into getting spaced out against Those spurs teams that moved the ball a whole. Bunch but Those pacer, teams they were, very very. Good Paul george ascending to superstar. Status at number, four The Los Angeles clippers third most wins in the decade for teams that didn't win. Titles they topped out at fifty seven. Wins the problem for them injuries. Meltdowns Jared dudley said they were a bipolar. Team they liked each other off the, court hated each other on the, court and couldn't ever get things. TOGETHER a bunch of front runners is what he called. Them this is What Jared dudley was saying about his own. Team Jared, dudley he likes a spicy take the other. Problem The clippers were at their best when The heat were at their. Best that's. Tough at number, three it's a home day The Chicago ball. Pick they topped out at sixty two. Wins they had the YOUNGEST mvp in league history In Derreck. Rose they had the best record in the league back to back, seasons and they beat The Dallas mavericks twice during the twenty ten to eleven, season when The heat ended up beating The bulls in the conference, finals then gone went on to lose to The. Mavericks The bulls would have beat The maps in twenty, eleven but they couldn't get Fast. Lebron then then twenty, Twelve Derek rose blows out AS acl and that's the end of The bulls championship. Contention at number, two The Houston rockets second most wins of no title. Teams they had a sixty five win. Season James harden has won AN, mvp has been second IN mvp voting multiple. Times if they go three for twenty seven instead of oh for twenty, seven they are in the. Finals and they were the second best team in the league during twenty seven. Teens tough one for, them but at number, one kind of odd actually because of some of the crossover The Oklahoma City. Thunder for. Sure they had the most wins of no title teams during the twenty. Tens they have three guys who WON mvp on their. Roster they Have Serge, ibacca who eventually got a. Championship they went to the finals in twenty. Twelve everybody's, thinking oh, man we're gonna see this team battling it out for championships time and time. Again never got back a whole bunch of. Injuries, Obviously durant left. Eventually westbrook is now With harden In, houston where they're trying to right some. Wrongs but you go back and watch those like twenty ten through twenty Fourteen thunder teams and they are. Incredible durant was the most fun guy to play with in like TWO k games because he was so athletic when he was such a when he was a younger, player before he had some foot surgeries before he you, know just got, older got a little bit. Slower as we all, Knew westbrook was a force of. Nature harden just had some great games in the, playoffs but didn't have a ton of huge. Performances they just were a little too young and split up too. Fast but The, thunder The Early, thunder they were, great and.
Speaker 2: They Gave Bill simmons one hundred man talking about the what if the talking takes.
Speaker 1: There they just did a re sports rewatchables on The book Of basketball podcast two point zero AND i have to say it was. Tremendous, oh Excellent spurs Versus, thunder the twenty twelve series great to go back and uh listen to.
Speaker 4: Again, Yeah and then the injury the next. Day they actually got better after Losing James. Harden then they had a sixty to twenty two year that twenty thirteen, year and Then Russell westbrook got injured By Patrick beverly in that first round against The, rockets so then they kind of fell apart that playoff that could have been there that they've then the three to one oh.
Speaker 2: Man, yeah, yeah The clay game against them is all of, that EVEN i, THINK i, MEAN i don't.
Speaker 1: Know the twenty Twelve heat were really really, good, Right, yeah there was like the no call at the end Of game two When durant was going baseline he got bumped just a little bit By. Lebron they didn't call. It he, misses and they end up losing one to. Four BUT i don't know if they go up to to oh that's a different.
Speaker 2: Series.
Speaker 4: YEAH i think that's just a product of a team getting to their first, finals playing against a team And lebron in way that have been, there done. That so they win game one and then they lose four straight because, yeah it was just their first. Time BUT i thought twenty thirteen they're coming, along and That westbrook injury killed.
Speaker 3: Them, yeah it.
Speaker 4: Was it's strange to see those two, dudes as you, said both MVPs and then Throw James harden in. There didn't get. One that to, me that's the number one.
Speaker 2: One if The raptors don't win a title last, year they are they on that top five list that you put.
Speaker 1: TOGETHER i, wonder, well you, Know i'll take any chance to denigrate The, pacers SO i would surely slot them in at number five instead Of indiana off fraudulent contending. Team the only reason they were even in the mix is Because Derrick rose got. Hurt don't tell me That Paul george is a real. Superstar he's a substitute, superstar but he's still.
Speaker 2: Good i'm, sorry, SORRY i brought that up up to The pacers fans listening out. There you were so happy The pacer pals The.
Speaker 1: Pacers you, know the only REASON i really hate them is because they stole The bulls spot Because Derek rose did get hurt and they had a great one eight matchup early. On but, uh you, know there's a lot of good teams during the, decade but not everybody can win champions trace top.
Speaker 2: FIVE i love that top. Five great stuff.
Speaker 4: THERE i recently saw top ten dunks of the, Decade Paul george against The heat and that twenty.
Speaker 1: Four dunk the high.
Speaker 4: Five yeah, Five, yeah After lebron had to give him. Props he had to give props that was that seemed to be that looked like it was going to be The Eastern conference rivalry for a long, time you, know Before lebron said, no thank, You i'm.
Speaker 3: Leaving you, KNOW i gotta be.
Speaker 2: Honest i'm a what type of guy that's always looking, forward. RIGHT i don't like to look the past too. Much BUT i have been enjoying this past week or so with these like best of The decade lists and, like like you, said task like the top twenty. DUNKS i THINK nba was tweeting out from the from the decade and plays and. Stuff you, know you're, like, oh, yeah that play that was. Awesome, yeah fresh your memory a little bit because it all sort of blurs together at. TIMES i will.
Speaker 4: Say About Jared, dudley he came out and talked a little bit of trash about the how long did he spend with The?
Speaker 3: Clippers was it a? Year not very? Long? Yeah and so on.
Speaker 4: The athletic With bill. O'ram he went through a lot of. Things Jared dudley a very vocal.
Speaker 3: Guy.
Speaker 4: Ye at the same, time there have been Other clippers that kind of want to say some stuff.
Speaker 3: About their times with The.
Speaker 4: Clippers LIKE Jj reddick was On Zach lowe's, Podcast, he's you, know a bit MORE pc and kept it to himself a little, bit but there's there's some nuggets of, hey we should we definitely should have, won and there was definitely some anger within that. Team some guys didn't like each other and a very very interesting psychological experiment of that. Team if everybody came out and told what happened in that locker, room it would be fun to listen to.
Speaker 1: It, definitely we got to get their stories on, that because it seems about fifty percent of the guys are, like oh, Man Blake griffin is the worst guy to play, with and the other fifty, percent, Oh Chris paul is the worst guy to play. With so if you got two guys that everybody on your, team somebody on the team, hates it's not a surprise that things could go. SOUTH i Think redick said that they were broken after That Houston rockets come, back AND i, mean you, know they're all still there, together and every time something would go, bad you would look at that guy and be like you were the one that blowed that. LEAD i can see how that would fester over there over. Time it.
Speaker 2: Is it's wild, though because it sounds like they were like the flip Of shaq And kobe's disdained for each, other, right like they made it work on the. Floor, yeah, exactly you know from by all, reports really maybe not the best of friends off the floor and away from the, floor whereas it was sort of vice versa there with with The clippers where it was a struggle on the. Floor but maybe they were sort of, friends like you, said off of. It fascinating, stuff all, Right let's get to tweet of the.
Speaker 3: Night tweet of the. Night, wow, hey it's me.
Speaker 1: Again tweet of the night comes from a little account called The ATHLETIC. Nba follow them an incredible account that, Says, HEY Nba, twitter let's look back at the last. Decade skeets you love? It copy and paste reply to The ATHLETIC nba with your. Answers what's your, team their best season the, DECADE, mvp your favorite, player the biggest, moment and did you win a. RING i was so confused by this survey at first WHEN i saw the, tweet BECAUSE i didn't know if it was, like, UH i GUESS i didn't realize it was asking you personally about your one.
Speaker 2: Squad you know WHAT i. Mean LIKE i was sort of, Like, okay who's The oh, yeah who is the NBA's decade of THE. Mvp Is is It? Curry is It? Lebron But i'm, like oh, no, no this is like specific to you and your only SO i would be filling this out.
Speaker 1: As A Raptors they're A, raptor, right your team The raptors best season twenty. Sixteen well, NO.
Speaker 2: I, mean of course it's twenty eighteen, nineteen but runner up is fifteen, SIXTEEN i, think because that's you, know that's was the fifty six win. Season they beat The pacers in seven. Games they beat The heat in seven, Games, like oh my, god watching these games as A raptors, fan this was going to. WAR i remember watching these games and the. Drama and then they did Have lebron in The. Cavs it was to to and then they got hammered in games five and. Six but that would be the runner up outside of the championship. Season, yeah DECADE, mvp It's Kyle, Lowry Kyle, Lowry, yeah or is? It? Yes absolutely, no it's not It's Demarta, rosen because If Demarta rosen does not play to the Level Demarta rosen did for a good chunk of that, decade then he has never traded For Kawhi leonard to The San Antonio spurs to bring in The mercenary to Help Kyle lowry win a. Championship so thank You Demarta rosen for being just good.
Speaker 4: Enough, seriously If Kyle lowry doesn't play to his, level then they stink.
Speaker 3: The entire.
Speaker 2: Decade i'm joking because then the next question is who's your favorite? Player That's Kyle. Lowry that's, right that's a no. Brainer do you have anyone?
Speaker 3: ELSE i?
Speaker 4: THINK i think, yeah it's it's a, tough tough. QUESTION i, Mean i'm Not i'm. NOT i don't have favorite players. ANYMORE i gotta be. Honest i'm in the media game. NOW i don't cheer for. Teams but my favorite, PLAYER i guess would Be Marc gasol for a strange, reason because they went to the at the trade, deadline they made this trade For. Marcasol we look at it on paper and we, say, wow he would space the. Floor he would obviously play credible, defense he'd Body Joel. Embiid this looks perfect and then it's basically confirmation Biased for me to see that all play out in the playoffs only months later is good as an analyst for. Me, wow that's, awesome cool to. See but also it just doesn't. Happen you trade for a guy and he helps you win a championship the same. Season it's very. Rare, Yeah Rashid wallace did it with The, pistons but to have a you trade for a starter and he comes in and plays big.
Speaker 3: Minutes so, yeah he was a.
Speaker 4: Key obviously he shut Down Joel embiid for a lot of that.
Speaker 2: Series, Actually i'm changing my answer. DECADE mvp Is Messiu. Jeri now that you're saying it's not bad for, YOU i, mean that's, exactly and that's an M. Vp Mos Belle. BlackBerry it's cool too because you were A marcosol fan too on The, grizzlies AND i believe you know a lot of people. Were so that is a good. One next, one what is?
Speaker 1: It what was the biggest?
Speaker 2: Moment probably an easy, One, YEAH i mean it's the. SHOT i would assume It's Kawhi.
Speaker 3: Leonards still, Still.
Speaker 4: I've been seeing it a billion times over the last, Week joel And beach should cut him off number. One, yeah it's what's, wild still wild to see, that.
Speaker 2: And, LIKE i, mean they don't win that game in over, time BUT i don't think The raptors win. It who, knows we know, it will never, know never.
Speaker 1: Need to worry about.
Speaker 2: It, yeah but but biggest moment, too maybe it is good, going like doubling back on my whole Like DeRozan was THE mvp because we traded. Them maybe it's. Blowing Game one of the twenty Eighteen Eastern conference semis.
Speaker 1: Is that The valentina's tip.
Speaker 2: Game, yeah that's when The raptors had like literally felt like five chances to win that. Game, finally you, know take that one old lead On lebron's calves and they come up short and then they get sweat. Again and then that was, like all, Right, casey you're out of. Here all, right we're trading you, know one of our fan favorites into. Rows like it was, like we can't keep doing. This but the ironic part Was lebron also left the. Conference that was the strange part of that whole.
Speaker 1: Thing biggest moment then sounds, like, yeah summer twenty. Eighteen, yeah the trade and The lebron.
Speaker 4: Leaving biggest one for me is WHEN i missed my flight for the game that Sent toronto to the. Finals there Was game six of The Eastern Conference. FINALS i could have seen it in. Person that's the biggest moment for me because would have been very tired coming back and doing the, show staying up all. Night So i'm happy ACTUALLY i missed.
Speaker 2: That and then the final.
Speaker 3: One yeah?
Speaker 2: Ring yeah, right so weird your team win a, ring so weird to put yes to. That The raptors want to ring this past? Decade well would? You did you fill it out as a? Fan what do you got the?
Speaker 3: Balls?
Speaker 1: Yeah their best season was twenty, eleven their DECADE. Mvp that's a tough. One it's. Uh Derek rose won AN. Mvp, yeah he was their best player they had over that course of, time but he basically had two great seasons during the twenty. Tens Jokim noah the heart and soul of those, teams But butler was the best player over the course of the. Decade so any of those three, GUYS i would probably Choose noah just for what he meant To chicago and the affiliation he still has with the. Team my favorite Player noah as, well Though Jimmy butler is. Up their biggest moment rose tearing THE. Acl it doesn't have to be a good, moment but if you want a good, one how About Nate robinson twenty three points in the fourth quarter versus The nets in three. Overtimes it was the first round of the, playoffs but it was pretty cool to Watch Nate robinson go. Off and did they win the?
Speaker 3: Ring?
Speaker 1: No twenty one years in.
Speaker 2: County? Wow, wow all, RIGHT i love that tweet of the. Night let's get to pick and. Resolves presented By.
Speaker 4: Catchup this segment is brought to you by Cash, app the number one finance app in the App. Store cash app is the easiest way to send money to your, friends like when you bought that extra bottle On New Year's. Eve oh you're going to the club to not actually be in the. Club, yeah that was, You but cash app does weigh more than. That cash app is also the easiest way to try and grow your money with their new investing. Feature unlike investing tools that force you to buy entire shares of, stock cash app lets you instantly invest as little or as much as you. Want this, way you can still own a piece of any stock with just one. Dollar brokerage services are provided by cash App, investing a subsidiary Of square and MEMBER sipc by That Utah Jazz Stock Now Now. Now we are also excited to be working with cash app to support one of our favorite, organizations THE. Aclu when you sign up for cash app and use the promo code no dunks one, word not only will you receive ten, dollars but cash app will also donate ten dollars to THE. Aclu don't forget promo code no dunks one word when you download cash app from The App store Or Google Play.
Speaker 2: Store Today monday's, results it was an important. Game it was The bucks and The. Bulls bucks had to win by nine points or. More they were eight and a half.
Speaker 3: Favorites it was a fishy. LINE i don't get.
Speaker 2: IT i heard you talking about it on yesterday show because you were saying it was starting to drop.
Speaker 3: Too is that? Yeah it went down to six.
Speaker 2: Ish, weird, weird but The. Bucks it was a close game of the, half and then The bucks sort of crushed The bulls in the second, half especially in the third. Quarter, yeah if you throw out that third quarter though they're, covered they. Covered, YEAH i was a dunk fest, there, uh certain parts of that game for The bucks, too, honest had a couple of huge ones and there's.
Speaker 1: A one point On Stacy king was just Like ynest just dunks the ball like it's A nerf, Hoop, like, yes but that, happens.
Speaker 2: YEA i know which is specifically one he was, Talking BUT i was actually watching The bucks, podcast SO i didn't Hear staates kingl on that call with The. Bulls but was it the one where you like he just like dropped it in over his head?
Speaker 1: Exactly he almost hit his head on the Red he's, like, OH i might as well just, yeah not that he's not the.
Speaker 2: Huge one you're seeing in the highlights over Zach. Lavine there was another, one and, yeah it looked like a guy dunking on a on A nerf food. Crazy but, anyway myself And lee took The bucks to cover the big. Spread they won one so pretty, Handily so that put me to eight and Eight les nine and. Seven task And tray had The. Bulls tass is, Flying he's he's in the clear For december with one night left your ten and, six, tass But trey now seven and. Nine So, trey you are one game behind. Me you're gonna have to basically pick against me tonight in order to hopefully tie it. Up and then we'll go to a little bonus picking when we get into twenty. Twenty what's tonight's? Game what's the all important?
Speaker 3: Game?
Speaker 4: Here The Dallas mavericks at The Oklahoma City, thunder, Ooh thunder playing. Well this line's basically a coin. Toss The maps are favored by one and a half coming off that loss to The lakers On sunday Where luca banged on the floor but did come back and, Play so he's probably not one hundred, Percent but you gotta assume he's playing against The thunder who are. Balling they're playing, really really, well and so oh the line fits the. Bill that's. Understandable why it's a close. Line the teams are both playing.
Speaker 2: Well, Yeah. Luca LAST i Saw luca And Tim Hardley. Jr, Questionable so who really?
Speaker 3: Knows that was a while. AGO i guess, Now, YEAH i Assume Tim hardway doesn't. Play, YEAH i think so.
Speaker 2: TOO i get, What SO i Guess i'll pick. First, Yeah i'm. Swerving, yeah oh, Wow i'm gonna go WITH. Okac So i'm gonna TAKE okac at. Home they're gonna little bit of points, there so we could lose by one with the plus one and a. Half so you got the maps cool on the. Road, YEAH i mean that's a that's a good.
Speaker 3: GAME a.
Speaker 2: Picker we had. Some we got Some mattinee games on here, today, Right, yeah there's a couple of, THEM i.
Speaker 1: Know, Yeah and we need an idea for IF i lose this pick and. Payoff oh, YES i got a couple ideas for. It let me throw, it. Mantcha number, One Slappy New. Year IF i lose, it you come over at midnight and as it turns from eleven to fifty nine to, twelve slap me in the face as hard as you.
Speaker 3: Can Slappy New, year slap into.
Speaker 1: Twelve, okay number, two twenty twenty. VISION i don't know what it, means but now that we've been talking about ugly, glasses and MAYBE i just have to wear ugly glasses for the whole month Of. January, WOW i actually you'll like.
Speaker 3: That you'll like, That, yeah he, Would.
Speaker 1: BUT i also don't actually have to wear, glasses so, SO i mean that's the weird part about. It and number three just a traditional game of ice. Chest, yeah shirt, off throw eyes at my, chest leave some, welts and everybody has a good.
Speaker 2: TIME i was thinking ice chest, too. Possibility, okay, well if you have other, ideas you still have time to let us know hashtag no dunks tweet at us at No dunk's, ink let us know what we should do for our pick and.
Speaker 1: Payoff speaking of ice, CHEST i got a text over over the holiday break From Caleb, scion's a friend of the, show who, Says i've got an annual hang with our big group of bros down, here AND i was thinking of introducing that ice neck game y'all talked about on the pottle while. Back are there, rules scoring deals or is it just what it sounds.
Speaker 2: Like i'm, like just let it. Rip it's very. Simple take your shirt, off have your friends throw ice at you at whatever distance you feel comfortable. With watch your eyes you should be. WEARING i wear wear some ugly rices and yeah take that. Ice and now it's depending what ice we're talking about. Here that's the big part about. Ice we've never played with full. CUBES i don't think we've gone that, crazy you know WHAT i, mean.
Speaker 4: Like, well, yeah they've been shaved sort of, cues but not like it's shaved ice what we have played. With, yeah BUT i mean more more leaning towards cubes than non.
Speaker 3: Cubes, well but a.
Speaker 2: Cube has more, weight a ton. More but the hotel ice from the, machine that's like you're throwing like ninja stars at that, point because they're very sort of more pointy in a.
Speaker 3: Way it should play with qt. Ice that's my.
Speaker 4: Suggestion it's a soft, ice but it's but it's fully. Formed it it would propel itself through the air very well because it's a full, cube but it's not extremely. Hard, interesting it's nice to chew. On i'll tell you that a lot.
Speaker 2: Of decisions with ice. CHEST i guess that it comes down to it all, right, guys thank you so much for joining us for the final show here in twenty. Nineteen AS i, said we'll have a beach step in podcast for you On, Wednesday january, first and then of course The Daily show back into it On. Thursday clip of. Bros you heard it here, first have a great, time turn, Up love you, guys.
Speaker 3: Awesome thanks for joining, us and remember some pregnant women in order to deal with.
Speaker 2: Heartburg embrace The new. Year, people you could.
Speaker 5: Stay every day.
Speaker 1: And that you happy every.
Speaker 3: Minute it's been so long that your no mona.
Speaker 2: Waiting For.
Speaker 3: It's happened.
Speaker 4: Already it's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Grivy