Speaker 1: The best of Sean Hannity is on Now.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll come out.
Speaker 3: Your city, saying you a comfort zone, will besire holl Adela. And if you want a little banging.
Speaker 4: I come along.
Speaker 2: Are you going to run for president again?
Speaker 3: I am eighty three years of age, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know that resides in the White House has unilaterally, in my estimation, declared war.
Speaker 6: I've proposed is that we raise ten billion dollars to pay for our entire economic agenda and start to Trump proof our city because we know he'll use federal funding his leverage over this city.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 3: Away, coming to your center, going the way out against Alas and saying you a conscious soil.
Speaker 1: New Sean Hennity Show, more me I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 7: Thanks Scott Shannon eight hundred nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program hour two, glad you're with us as we watch. We expect sometime probably during my hour tonight Hannity, Fox News, the Senate vote on the one Big Beautiful Bill. We have gone over this in great specificity in detail is a perfect No. Did Senator to Lindsey Graham was the very adamant on this show that he wants to have a second, maybe even a third reconciliation bill. Yeah. Is this imperative for the economy that we get it, that we get it past. Yeah, it's imperative. I mean, otherwise we're looking at the largest tax increase in American history. Every Democrat that votes against it know that they're voting for the largest tax increase in American history. They're not standing up for American, hard working American men and women. Because this bill allows no tax on tips, no tax on overtime. It will be the biggest tax cut in American history by far. It will lower taxes for seniors and Social Security recipients. The improvements reforms to make Medicaid more efficient and work work requirements to cut out waste, fraud, and abuse is critical. I mean, this has been their back door way of basically, you know, funneling everybody into Obamacare. I've talked about that at the time, and I was not wrong. I wish I was it will, you know, I mean, there's so much good in here, not the least of which is taking care of our border, helping to remove criminal illegals in this country. You know, also putting in money for the next generation of weaponry. It expects and anticipates one point six trillion in savings and generates four point one trillion in economic growth. And you know, all these predictions of doom and gloom are just dead wrong. Reagan cut taxes seventy to twenty eight percent. Revenues to the government during his presidency doubled. And the problem is as Congress spends too much money anyway, this is you know, there's been some wrangling. This is always the case where you have senators. Then we'll see the same thing unfold throughout the week. House members. You know they want everyone has their agenda item or items. Ron Johnson was fighting on a particular issue, and then explain why he changed his vote from no to yes on the reconciliation bill.
Speaker 8: My biggest problem is that we really weren't returning spending to a reasonable pre pandemic level. But throughmultiple meetings with President and economic advisors, I'm convinced that they are committed to returning to a reasonable pre pandemic level spending. And I'll be highly involved in a process to achieve and maintenance. So that's at the crux. But specifically on Saturday Night, Rick Scott, who is an expert at healthcare, I don't think anybody knows more about it than he has. An amendment that wasn't including the base bill, and we're fighting to get it in there to remove the most damaging part of Obamacare. On a Medicaid, Nobody in the Republican Party is trying to impact Medicaid for the disabled children. We're concerned about the Obamacare addition to it's called Medicaid expansion. For every dollar the state spends on a disabled child, the federal government kicks in a dollar thirty three. But for single, able bodied, working age, childless adults, for every dollar of the state's kick in for those folks, the federal government puts in nine dollars. That has led to provider fees, provider taxes, that is in healthcare.
Speaker 4: That's causing the.
Speaker 8: Federal government to pour billions, one hundreds of billions of dollars into the states, putting at risk Medicaid for the vulnerable.
Speaker 7: A great point. Doctor Oz has been on this program numerous times talking about it. Joining us now is Jason Chafitz, author of a brand new book. It's out today. We have a link on Hannity dot com. It's on Amazon dot com now bookstores around the country. Well, they're coming for you. How deep state spies, NGOs, woke corporations plan to push you out of the economy, push you out of the economy and out today. Anyway, we appreciate your book is out today. We appreciate Jason being with us. How are you, sar Hey, Thanks Sean, Let's get your take. Will this get done by Friday, the fourth of July?
Speaker 9: I think it will. There's nothing more compelling for a member of Congress having been one than a deadline where people want to go home and be with their families for fourth of July. Otherwise we continue on in perpetuity. Could it go past that?
Speaker 4: Maybe?
Speaker 9: As Donald Trump said, you really have till the end of September, but you really want to get it done now. And I think it will because I think it's a good bill, and you got one or two holdouts, but they'll succumb to the pressures.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I'm not really sure why the system works the way it does. It's sort of like they game it out just like Chuck Schumer spent the sixteen hours having the bill read. Republicans in fairness have done that as well. I actually think it's a healthy process. I like to know what's in it before you sign on to it, and I don't agree with every provision that I have seen. I've not read the whole bill, I've not even come close to reading it, but the major takeaways from it are everything the top agenda items of the president. And that includes securing the border. That includes the largest tax cuts in history. That includes no tax on tips and overtime. That means protecting social security. That it is reforms to Medicare that also gives money to deport illegal criminals. It adds money to our much needed next generation of weaponry. We better stay current and ahead of our enemies on that front. So I take away a net plus plus plus. I'd like to see them go back and cut more of spending. I think that Ron John and some of these other guys are not wrong.
Speaker 9: Yeah, fiscal conservatives of course would love to see more deeper cuts and spending, but I'm exactly where you are on this, Sean. I just think if the good far outweighs any sort of negative that's out there. You never get that perfect bill that everybody agrees to. It's just not it's just not feasible. That's not how the sausage is made. And this is an opportunity. And look, let's get some credit to President Trump. Has he been wrong yet because he really hasn't. You know, everybody yelled and screened to pull their hair out about Oh, look at all these tariffs and that's going to make the economy do this, that and the other. We're hitting record territory. If you look at what's going on in the stock market and the world. The inflation, it's pretty much nonexistent. The price of gas keeps going down.
Speaker 4: So if the.
Speaker 9: President Trump, who has a mandate from the American people, said this is what we want, you got to come up with a darn good exam a reason to vote no. But at this point, I think they're all going to pretty much all going to line up.
Speaker 7: But there's also the deal of that is made. And I literally checked, you know, moments before coming on the air today that the trade deal with China is real and signed, and that there's going to be an announcement of other big countries in just this week alone, so those trade deals are happening quicker. It's also resulted in a huge plus in terms of moneys to our treasury. He got NATO to go to five percent. You see what he did with I Ran. I mean, this is becoming consequential and transformational, far faster than I thought it would.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if you look at what the President has done in the first six months of his new four year term, I mean, most presidents don't get that done in four years. This president is moving at breakdeck speed. And I do think we'll see more trade deals. I think the tariff policy will actually pay off in a big, big way. And if he can get I like what he did at Jerome Powell today by signing that personal note to him saying, hey, mister Chairman of the Federal Reserve, why are we lagging behind the entire country and having such high interest rates? If the Fed would move those rates lower, the economy would go even faster.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 7: And the president of the handwritten note I talked about a little bit in the first hour. It's it's pretty unconfionable to me, and it's stifling. If there's one sector of our economy that is slow, it's it's the housing market and anyway, he said world central bank rates and the United States is thirty five in terms of having you know, the lowest rate, and all these other countries are doing much better. He said, Jerome, you are, as usual quote too late. You have cost the US a fortune and continue to do so. You should lower the rate, buy a lot. Hundreds of billions of dollars being lost, and literally says there's no there's no explanation for this.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 9: The has said in the past he's doing this with because the tariff might be inflationary, but they haven't been. That's the point. They haven't been. So you know what it is time do on Lisha because there's a lot of money sitting on the sidelines that wants to get involved in real estate and they're just waiting for those rates to come down.
Speaker 7: The Democratic Party is the party now vocal elites, the champion the rights of men to play women's sports, camp being the rights of even criminal illegals over the safety of Americans. And I'm trying and that's supporting the likes of Mom Donnie, which I'm I'm going to go through more detail.
Speaker 2: He did some in the first hour.
Speaker 7: Can you explain what is this party thinking and why is Chuck Schumern, King Jefferies afraid to condemn Mom Donnie for you know, the call for global antifoughta and he had three chances this weekend with Kristen Welker to back off it, and he wouldn't do it.
Speaker 9: Well, I wrote this book They're Coming for You for precisely this reason. The radical left has gone so far to the left that the only thing they have is this degree of socialism and control and outright communism.
Speaker 4: If you ask me, and what does well.
Speaker 7: I mean this, Mom Donnie is a Marxist. You heard us comments about billionaires, You've heard his comments about free market capitalism. You know now he wants to He's adding an element of race to it. He wants to tax the richer, whiter areas whatever. I don't even know what that means, but I mean, could you imagine any Republicans saying they want to tax people of a certain race, color, or ethnicity.
Speaker 9: Well, so what happened is and again the premise of their coming for you is the idea that Doze and the Republicans and Donald Trump have highlighted hundreds of billions of dollars that are going to these wolk corporations, these non government organizations, and he's cut off that, Spickett. But what I'm talking about in the book.
Speaker 4: Is all this data.
Speaker 9: They have been collecting data, and they're using this data to push you out of the economy. They're doing it to manipulate elections, to go after their favored ones, to go after the woke elite that they like, and they're attacking people through the banking system and giving it a social credit score. Everybody from Milania Trump to Baron Trump who were pushed out of the economy because they got rid of their banking relationships. They've gone after the meat industry, They've gone after religion, They've gone after all sorts of things. They've viewed the irs to do this. They've gone after gun manufacturers. If you shop at Cabela's, for instance, you were on their target list to get rid of. So you better pay attention of how much money. It's about a four hundred billion dollar a year industry. These data brokers are buying and selling your data right out of the government, and the government is using that again to manipulate elections.
Speaker 7: And that well, well, you say in this book that Trump may be in office, but Democrats have laid the groundwork for permanent power. Do you do you not believe that that groundwork is been shattered?
Speaker 9: Well, if you think that that deep state is just going to roll over and say, hey, Trump won and Trump got his ways, there's no way. They have so much data information, they're still extracting it, and they're going to continue to use it in nefarious ways that they think you will never see or you will be oblivious to, and they will do it by the billions of dollars, and they will be targeting you. They are not just going to roll over, Sean. They are going to come after you because they're just going to keep gathering that data and that's the spicket that has to be cut off.
Speaker 7: That's pretty scary, all right, quick break more with Jason Chafitz on the other side, his new book out today, By the Way, They are coming for you, How deep state spies, NGOs, will corporations plan to push you out of the economy Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores all around the country. You know, many dedicated first responders service members, people like Austin Reese, have paid a very very high price for safety and the freedoms that we often take for granted and ignore. And this fourth of July week, I hope people, you know, take the time and realize the price for freedom has been very, very costly. Go to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation website, the letter T, the number two, the letter T dot org, the letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 1: Broadcasting coast to coast, border to border and all over America.
Speaker 2: This is the Shan Hennedy Show. All right, we continue now.
Speaker 7: Jason Chafitz is with us, my fellow Fox News host And anyway, as a new book out today, they are coming for you. How deep state spies andngo's wold corporations plan to push you out of the economy. Amazon dot com, Hannity dot com, bookstores all around the country. I do tell people, you know, Donald Trump is but one person. And there's only one Donald Trump. I mean, you only had one Ronald Reagan and that's it. And so this is our opportunity.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: The hope is that somebody gets elected after him that continues the policies and is strong enough to get it through.
Speaker 9: Yes, Donald Trump has been absolutely the greatest president I think they're really I mean, he is one of the top three presidents in the history of our nation. What he's doing right now in record time, and he has been pointing this out and trying to get rid of what Obama and Biden had done in terms of Operation Choke Point and trying to push these people out of the economy. But that will come back as soon as they possibly can, because Donald Trump can only do so much if people are just oblivious to how the government is using this data and manipulating You. Think about when you're driving your car, or let's say you're talking to you know, your friend about buying a new couch. How many times have you had an ad pull up that says, oh, look, look at all these ads for couches. It's much more nefarious than that, because they're going to charge you higher rates based on what you do, who you interact with. They can do simulated cell phone towers and find anybody who's been within one hundred feet of a particular location over the course of time. Government is buying and selling that data. You go get a driver's license in Florida used to be think about it, name, address, telephone, everything is in there, and then what do they do. The state of Florida was selling that information. You paid to get that driver's license, and then they were selling it. And there's a company out there called Clearview AI. They have fifty they have the billions of photos. That's what the Biden administration did in week one. They spent five hundred thousand dollars acquiring it and doing a contract with Clearview AA. I'm not saying they brought the law, but they went out there and got all this imagery so they can tell who's where doing what. And then they're going to figure out who the Conservatives are, who the Democrats are, and the Democrats are going to get all the favorite Republicans are gonna pushed out.
Speaker 7: You're describing an Orwellian nightmare, and I don't doubt a word you're saying. Unfortunately, anyway, the book is called A Coming for You, How Deep state spies NGOs Wolke corporations plan to push you out of the economy. It's on Hannity dot com, Amazon dot com, bookstores around the country. Jason Chafitz, we appreciate your time, Thank you sir for being with us, and good luck with the book. And we'll be talking soon. Hey, you're listening to the best of the Sean Hannity Show. We'll have more of your favorite guest topics and memorable moments. That's all coming up. You are listening to the best of the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: He never stops working for the good of the country. Sean Hannity with behind the scenes information on today's breaking news. Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 2: Well zoron Mom.
Speaker 7: Donnie was all over the Sunday shows this weekend, and we're going to go through and remind you of the craziness that he has supported over time. But he explained how he's going to provide sixty five million dollars of tax payer money for gender affirming care.
Speaker 2: Listen, and one of the things that.
Speaker 6: We've said, Yon s, we're going to make the disgusting to racing for holgs y ust orders, Yon sing if any really established an honest by must affairs. He's also that we're going to provide sixty five million dollars in funding for general perman care, the saint funding the federal every year.
Speaker 10: To pull out a little for that night.
Speaker 7: He also wants to replace police with social workers and explained how he wants to empty jails because violence is an artificial construct. We'll tell that to the victims of violence. Listen.
Speaker 11: Oftentimes we've even found as legislators when we go into these courts. The term violent crime is even used when people are stealing packages. Violent crime is even used when people are accused of burglary and there happens to be a housing unit in that same dwelling. So violence is an artificial construction. We have to be very clear what is happening here with these district attorneys. That is violence.
Speaker 4: That is violence.
Speaker 7: At the bios story, I mean, if you look at Polymarket, they now have Mom Donnie at the odds at seventy six percent.
Speaker 2: He's going to win this race.
Speaker 7: This is Mom Donnie saying, I don't think people should have I don't think we should have billionaires.
Speaker 12: All right, you are a self described democratic socialist. Do you think that billionaires have a right to exist.
Speaker 6: I don't think that we should have billionaires because, frankly, it is so much money in a moment of such inequality, and ultimately what we need more of is equality across our city and across our state and across our country.
Speaker 7: So he would empower the government to take people's money. He doesn't believe in liberty and doesn't believe in freedom. This is Marxism, communism, statism, you call it whatever ism you want.
Speaker 2: He's it.
Speaker 7: And then who's given an opportunity? They condemned the phrase globalize the anti flada Yew three times he was on with Kristen Welker, three times he had an opportunity to deal with it didn't work out.
Speaker 12: Well, do you condemn that phrase globalize the intafada?
Speaker 6: That's not language that I use. The language that I use and the language that I will continue to use to lead this city is that which speaks clearly to my intent, which is an intent and grounded in a belief in universal human rights.
Speaker 12: Do you condemn that phase globalize the Intofado, which a lot of people here is a call to violence against Jews.
Speaker 6: I've heard from many Jewish New Yorkers who have shared their concerns with me, especially in light of the horrific attacks that we saw in Washington, d c. And in Colder in Boulder, Colorado, about this moment of antisemitism in our country and in our city.
Speaker 12: Quickly, for the people who care about the language, and who feel really concerned by that phrase, why not just condemn it.
Speaker 6: My concern is to start to walk down the line of language and making clear what language I believe is permissible or impermissible. Takes me into a place similar to that of the President, who is looking to do those very kinds of things, putting people in jail for writing an op ed, putting them in jail for protesting. Ultimately, it's not language that I use. It's language I understand there are concerns about. And what I will do is showcase my vision for the city through my words and my action.
Speaker 7: Now he's saying he believes white neighborhood should pay higher property taxes. Wow, pretty unbelievable. And I went through all of his other past positions, you know, freezing rands, seizing buildings from people that don't you know, live up to whatever artificial standard he has, you know, replacing police with social workers.
Speaker 2: That's going to work out really well.
Speaker 7: Government owned grocery stores, free buses, uh, tax, tax, tax corporations, tax the rich. They're going to chase every company out of New York. And by the way, if this every gets nationwide traction and as goes New York in California so often too does go the country and if the if the left goes in this direction, it never gets power. People aren't going to be moving just down to Florida and Tennessee and the Carolinas and Texas. They're going to be moving out of the country. They're not going to live for this. You know, they're put up with this, uh and you know we've gone over all of it. And it's really insane that he would do this now, Hakim Jeffries and other Democratic leaders, they don't know how to deal with this.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 7: Mamdnni needs to clarify his positions on globalizing the anti fad he just did, Hakim, and he wouldn't condemn it.
Speaker 2: Here's his position. What else do you need to know?
Speaker 7: Kristin Kirsten Gillibrand urging Mam Donnie to denounce the globalized antifoder rhetoric. I mean they're afraid of him.
Speaker 2: On the one hand.
Speaker 7: On the other hand, even leaders that would capitulate normally. I think Schumer and Nadler are going to end up backing this guy. It's insane. He wants to vow in a fight back against ICE agents have elected. I don't think we should have billionaires.
Speaker 2: What does that mean?
Speaker 7: You don't believe in freedom at all? You know, defending taxing white, whiter neighborhoods at higher rates. But it's not driven by race, he says. You know, he once praised the terrorist supporters of a mons in this rap video and twenty seventeen this was in the New York Post twenty seventeen video of him praising five men known as the Holy Land Five from the Holy Land Foundation for Relief and Development, convicted in two thousand and eight of donating more than twelve million of hamas. I love to the Holy Land Five. You better look him up. He's sang in a song. Anyway, here's the struggling house minority leader.
Speaker 10: Globalizing the Antifada by way of example is not an acceptable phrasing. He's going to have to clarify his position on that as he moves forward. With respect to the Jewish communities that I represent. I think our nominee is going to have to convince folks that he is prepared to aggressively address the rise in anti Semitism in the City of New York, which has been an unacceptable development and any mayor, whether you're a Democratic mayor Republican mayor an independent mayor, has got to commit to the safety and well being of all of the people of the City of New York. And when there are moments of crisis and arise in anti Jewish hate, that's a threshold.
Speaker 4: Of course, it needs to be crossed.
Speaker 7: Anyway, My good friend, our dear friend, Mark Simona's with us, host of his hit show on w r MY affiliate New York h And well, you know, now, are you thinking about getting out of New York if this guy wins? Are you still stuck there? I mean, I'd like Curtis to win. I don't know if if Cuomo's staying in is a good or bad thing. I don't know if Eric Adams staying in is a good or bad thing. They have another candidate involved, you know, will it split the vote and leave a clear path for Curtis?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't think Polymarket would give the odds are giving if they didn't think he had a really good chance of winning.
Speaker 4: All Right, I admit this is a nightmare. This is a nightmare we have to figure out.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, this is a nightmare. But you still stay in New York.
Speaker 4: First, I'm hoping this is like, actually Sasha Baron Cohen, this is some borat kind of Oaks that is going on here. I don't know.
Speaker 7: He's a night He keep fantasizing it's about to be your reality unless somehow there's a miracle.
Speaker 2: Well, what do you do then, Mark Samol, mister New York, what do you do?
Speaker 4: Well, I'll still stay. You can't give up the fight. But first of all, these Sunday shows are totally corrupt. How do you have that guy on and not follow up by having the Republican nominee on, Curtis Sliwa? How do you not have both on? That's absolutely ridiculous. They also never asked him any real questions. But his tax stuff, they never said, isn't it true? The mayor has absolutely no authority to tax anybody. You can't set tax policy. They never brought that up. And they also never said to him if you hate Wall Street finance, the hedge funds, the big Waltons financial that's New York's main industry. So I'm saying I hate cars and I want to be the mayor of Detroit. You can't do that. It doesn't work that way.
Speaker 7: Well he's doing it all right. Is it a good or a bad thing that all these other guys stay in the race.
Speaker 4: Well, Clomo will get out of the race. He's the most he's just loathed by everyone.
Speaker 2: Well, hey, the deadlines passed, his name will be on the ballot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he'll announce that they'll get him out. The good news is he probably can be bought off somehow of the job or something, so he'll announced he's not going to campaign and back probably Eric Adams. Listen, Adams was not a great mayor, but all the big money guys, the donors, they decided that they could live with him. He's been pretty good the last year. Good police Commissioner put in one of Rudy Giuliani's top deputy mayors to run things, so we could live with him and our friend Curtis. You know, he would be the best crime fighter of all.
Speaker 2: So Curtis would be Rudy two point zero my view in terms of being mayor.
Speaker 4: So he just got to put together more of a campaign, infrastructure team, raise money. Curtis could endless. It's tough. Seventy percent of the voters now are Democrats in New York in Rudy Stay. We have many more Republican voters who don't have that now. But if the independence Publicans get together, they can they can witness it can be done.
Speaker 2: You do not sound optimistic. No, I don't know. Maybe have you? Have you looked at Boca Ratone I love and the mayor of Boca is you know?
Speaker 7: But I can tell you right now here in the Free State of Florida, people are salivating at this because they know Wall Street South is real as it is. You know it's true. I know it's true. They are ready there there. They have one foot out the door. And if this guy is saying if you do any business in New York, he's gonna try and tax all your business in New York, they're just going to leave completely.
Speaker 2: You know that. That's a fact.
Speaker 7: And so Florida is looking at it like the greatest opportunity ever. Now, with that said, and I hope you appreciate these remarks. I have too many friends like you and Curtis and colleagues that live and work out of New York, and.
Speaker 2: I don't want this for you. I don't want this for the good people in New York.
Speaker 7: I don't wish this upon anybody, even though it would benefit my free state of Florida. I don't wish ill on anybody. And these policies will hurt everybody.
Speaker 4: Well, but also remember Miami, Bokratan, Palm Beach, all these they now have gridlock in all these towns. You don't need any more people coming down there. It's the last thing you need.
Speaker 2: No, not really, but there gridlock's not that bad.
Speaker 7: And then you're gonna have decriminalized prostitution, You're gonna have safe injection sites. You're going to replace cops with social workers.
Speaker 2: How does that work?
Speaker 7: A guy's deranged, you know, whacked out, mentally deranged and whacked out on fentanyl and heroin or cocaine or maybe all three.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 7: A social worker is going to come in instead of a cop, unarmed and because he doesn't believe anyone should have a gun, and he's gonna say. A social worker will say, sir, did anything happen in your childhood that caused this, caused you to act this way? What do you think is going to happen to that social worker?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, I can't argue. But the good news is this guy could be a total phony. He's been in the state legislature and he's never even tried to do any of this stuff, even the taxes, never tried to do any of this. I have a feeling a lot's going to come out about him. He's from a wealthy family, a very elite famili has led up hampered life. This guy may just be a total folk.
Speaker 7: Okay, So then then we're back to You've got Curtis, who we both endorse. You've got Eric Adams certainly a better choice than Mam Donnie. You've got this other leftist I don't even know this person's name. And then you've got Andrew Cmo staying in the race. You're convinced he's getting out, but he let the deadline pass. New York posted an editorial that says Andrew's gift to Zorrop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he'll even if he stay in the race. Remember, there's a Democrat vote that's pretty big. But if Mamdani, Cuomo and Adams split it up, that only helps Curtis. That's how he could get in. Work out that way and more stuff will come out of the Mandannie passed ridiculous TikTok videos. More things he said the racism, the anti Semitism, it'll start coming out quick.
Speaker 7: Break right back more with w our morning show host, our friend Mark Simon on the other side than your calls coming up eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program. Iran is a nation that is vowed to wipe Israel in the US off the map, and they have made all these strikes against Israeli the directly or through their proxies. IFCJ dot Org today Ned King Ted Copple says, Sean Hennity is bad for America.
Speaker 1: Sean Hannity, all.
Speaker 7: Right, we continue now with wo R host mister New York Mark Simon, who's with us. This is the least confident Mark Simone I've ever heard in my life. This is the This is a guy that has been married to New York City, him and Curtis, mister New York, both of them. And I can't believe that in the back of your mind you're saying, I don't want to admit it yet, but I might be joining Hannity in the Free State of Florida.
Speaker 4: Hey, we got through nine to eleven, we got through the pandemic. We've gotten through a lot here in New York. We will get through, but.
Speaker 2: You got to admit those thoughts are in your head. You get admitted. It's okay.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, but this guy can be.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because Mark Simone said, no, Hannity will be back after I left him, Like, no, I won't.
Speaker 2: I'm done. I'm gone, I'm finished. It's over. I don't even go back to visit anymore.
Speaker 4: No, we miss you. You got to come back. I miss steering you.
Speaker 7: All my friends come down here to see me in the winter time when you're freezing your asses off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 4: I know million million people have moved to Florida, but I notice sit back here every month or two to go to the doctor to do something.
Speaker 6: Me.
Speaker 7: My doctor's licensed to New York ed in Florida. So when he's down in Florida, I go to see him.
Speaker 2: Then.
Speaker 4: Well, the other good news, mom, DOMI is so awful. He may be suicide to the Democrats when it comes to the midterms.
Speaker 7: Completely if you've had any doubt there, this is communism. This is it Marxism, statism, call it whatever you want. Marx Simo, my heart goes out to you, it really does. Good luck trying to navigate through the next few months dealing with this.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 7: Anyway, well we're going to follow it too, because this is your Democratic party, this is the whole party. Now they'll end up supporting them. Listen, Uh, don't forget w Mark Simong, Joe Killer. As always, you are listening to the best of The Sean Hannity Show. Don't forget Cat's The Sean Hannity Show weekdays right here on this station and stay tuned for more right after the latest news