Speaker 1: Be aware of coming to you sent.
Speaker 2: Donald you a.
Speaker 3: Conscious saw Sean Hennity Show, I'm the scenes, information on breaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 4: Stay right here for our final news round up and information Overload.
Speaker 3: All right, News round Up, Information Overload, our toll free, our telephone numbers eight hundred and nine to four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. Uh Cash Patel has been appointed by Donald Trump. Nominated by Donald Trump to be the next FBI director. We have spent a lot of time on this program talking about how sadly what was once the premiere law enforcement agency in the entire world, has been politicized, even weaponized against Donald Trump the States, all the way back to his first run for the presidency. We know that it was the dirty Russian disinformation dossier that was used as the foundation for not one, but four PISA warrant applications. And it took years later before all the people that signed them, James Comey signing three of the four of them, you know, all under oath, before Lindsey Graham's committee said, knowing what you know now, would you still use the dirty dossier? No? I would, I would not sign that PAISA warrant. Meanwhile, the law does call for people once they know that information they gave the court for PISA application is wrong, they have a duty and obligation to go back to the court voluntarily and tell them they never did that. And we know that we the double standard that exists. You know, look at the rate at mar Lago. Look at where was the rated on the four locations of Joe Biden where he had top secret and classified information. We know about Hillary Clinton, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. We were told, okay, well, she had top secret, classified information all over the place. Her home never got raided, her office never got raided. And of course we had thirty three thousand subpoenaed emails, and we know they were destroyed. I didn't know what bleach bit was until this case came up. And those hard drives, those servers were wipe clean, so you couldn't retrieve what was on them. Thirty three thousand of them. Devices were destroyed with hammers, sim cards removed from phones, And of course the double standard exists. And we have our intelligence community separate issue in a part, but as relevant, and of course, fifty one former Intel officials weeks before the twenty twenty election. Oh, it looks like it has all the markings of Russian disinformation talking about the very real Hunter Biden laptop. They we now know were organized by wink and Tony Blinken. None of them ever examined the laptop. None of them knew a thing about the laptop. All they knew is that Joe Biden desperately needed its talking point for a presidential against Donald Trump, and he relied on those fifty one Democrats liberals who give him an answer to a question about a very real laptop that everybody knew was real, except they just wanted Joe Biden to win that election. And if it wasn't for programs like this. With really a really good investigative team of reporters that included John Solomon and Greg Jared and Catherine Herridge and Sarah Carter and so many others, and then a few people in Congress led by the likes of Devin Nunas and Jim Jordan and Mark Meadows at the time and a small group of them, we never would have gotten to the bottom of that dirty disinformation bought and paid for Russian dossier of Hillary Clinton. Now behind the scenes, Devin worked very closely with Cash Ptel, that is the nominee to be the next FBI director. One of the saddest things about Director Ray when he replaced James call me, because he had an opportunity to return the FBI to its former greatness, and unfortunately he failed to do so. You know, he was there for the rate at mar A Lago, he approved it. It was it was the Biden Justice Department that was weaponized. There's a double standard. That's not equal justice under the law, that's not equal application of our laws. He had an opportunity to enforce the laws of the land and stop the flow of unvetted Harris Biden, the illegals into the country. We now know have known terrorists, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, Lake and Riley, Joscelyn Nungary. We have thousands of Americans victims of murder, rape, violent crime, and Donald Trump will deport them. But the director of the FBI was too busy going after peaceful pro life protesters, moms and dads at school board meetings, and traditional Catholics. Anyway, Devin Nuna is welcome.
Speaker 5: Back, sir.
Speaker 2: How are you great to be with you, Sean.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about Cash Battel. Why why is the left so virulent? I mean, I did the hatred for him, but no reason at all. You worked very closely with them. Trey Gowdy, by the way, praised Cash Battel, were uncovering some of the FBI's worst abuses.
Speaker 2: I think the reason it's simple, Sean, and that is that Cash helped to expose the mal pasans at DJ and the FBI. You don't remember, it wasn't just that the DJ and FBI were hopelessly corrupt for a long period of time and I think still are. It was also that you had the Democrats were involved in it. You know, don't forget it was the Clinton campaign, it was the DNC. So this had been going on for a long time. I think even I looked back to my days in Congress, remember when they went after and targeted the Alaskan Senator Ted Stevens. So, you know, the FBI I think was on a slow downgrade and got you know, really politicized under Obama and then with the Clinton campaign, and they all knew about this. So when we were when we started this investigation in early twenty seventeen. You know, we wanted to go out and find someone that had experience at the DOJ working you know, as a prosecutor, because we needed to understand the United States Congress, needed to understand what was going on in there, because we knew at that time early on that something smelled, you know, wrong. And we luckily convinced cash Hotel to leave his very successful career at the Department of Justice as a prosecutor and come to the United States Congress. It's something that doesn't happen often, but you know, he saw the corruption firsthand and he wanted to do something about it. And we don't blew that case wide open. And remember, we exposed all of them. And the bad part was is that it was the people at the DOJ and the FBI who did wrong working with the Clinton campaign. None of them paid a price, but at least we shined a light on what had happened. And I think if you go back to look at what they did to Donald Trump just the last few years, imagine if myself and Jim Jordan, all the names you mentioned, Cash Hotel, had we not unearthed this in twenty seventeen, working alongside with a few reporters that you mentioned were willing to actually stick their neck out when it wasn't popular to do so. Imagine what could have happened, you know, if we just would have turned away and said, oh, we're going to go focus on al Qaeda or you know, all the things that we normally worked on on the House Intelligence Committee and didn't get to the bottom of what BOJNFPI are doing. You know, they might have put Donald Trump in jail back then. I mean, look how many people went to jail under this Russia collusion hoax. Look how many people, how many people's rights were violated like a Carter page that you had mentioned. You know, justice was never done for these people, but at least a light was shined on it. There's now clairvoyance on the issue. Everybody knows what happened. And I think Caspitel there's nobody better than him to go in there, with his background, what he's been through, to clean the FBI up and restore it to its former state of glory. As you say, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Matt Taibi writes about cash and I will tell you I remember at the time.
Speaker 5: I remember it well.
Speaker 3: I mean I spent three years covering this story, and it was like I'm peeling layers of an onion to get to the bottom of it. And the rest of the media as usual because they're wrong about everything, I mean for the most part, which is why people I think don't trust legacy media anymore. And I list Devin, you know, so many big stories where we're right in they're wrong. Russia collusions one fizes another. Impeachment Ukraine is another. The real quid pro quo is with Joe. But you know, I was right about Richard Jewel going back in the day. I was right about what happened in Ferguson, Missouri. We were right about what happened at Uva. We were right about Duke Lacross, we were right about you know some Freddie Graham Baltimore. So many of these stories get wrong, and the news media at the time was breathlessly, hysterically peddling lies and conspiracy theories. You yourself were under tremendous fire. Adam Schiff just lied through his teeth repeatedly and just told America there's evidence of collusion when it never existed. Nobody knew that Hillary Clinton had bought and paid for that dirty Russian dossier. Then we find out that the FBI was warned not to use it in August of twenty sixteen. They used it anyway, four separate times. Matt Tayibe says about Cash, he was one of the only Justice Department officials willing to publicly break with enforcement consensus when virtually everyone considered the Muller prob a watergate like super nova destined to consume the Trump presidency. And that's how they treated it. And it was three years of the Trump presidency. Never mind the pies abuse, what they did to Donald Trump's by on him, spying Carter Page, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And then don't forget what did we find out later? This has been locked on people because of the news cycles and it was so long after the fact. But I want to point this out. During that time period when we were exposing the FBI and the DOJ and we were going into to meet with Rob Rosenstein, with Director Ray, we were saying, hey, we think you're up to no good here with myself, it was Trey Goudy, John Ratcliffe, we were all having meetings. Cash Bettel was in those meetings.
Speaker 6: Also.
Speaker 2: You know what they did. They went to Google at least to Google, we think the other Internet email companies. And they got warrants against my staff and Chuck Gratley, Senator Graftley in the who was also leading the effort on the Russia collusion hoax in the Senate, they went and spied on House and Senate staffers. Nothing has ever been done about that, but Cash Bettel was one of those people. So the very people that were investigating the people for wrongdoing went out and did more wrong and went and got subpoenas and warrants against the congressional staff. And you know, unfortunately, I think I think Jim Jordan looked at it for the weaponization, but of course did Ray or Merrick Garland do anything about it in the last couple of years when that was known. Hell no, they didn't. They buried it. So not only did they did Cash expose them, Cash was also a target along with many other congressional staffers. And look, and who knows, you know, Chuck Grassley and I we don't even know to this day did they stop with the staffers. Was it a way to reverse target on members of Congress. I think this is something that obviously the DOJ and you know, the next doj They need to get to the bottom of this. They need to work with the likes of Chuck Grassley and Jim Jordan's and figure out what the hell were they doing to Congress back in these days when we were investigating it. That just can't sustain a democratic republic that we live in. You cannot have a trusted justice system if the very people that are overseeing you actually turn around and spy on you to try to get dig up dirt on you.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break more with Devin Nuness on the other side. Then we'll get to your calls eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 5: As we continue.
Speaker 3: All right, we continue now with Devin Nuness as we talk about the nominee for the FBI Cash Battel. He's the CEO of Truth Social and the Trump Media and Technology Group. Prey Goudi said, quote, I worked elbow to elbow with Cash PTEL for two years. You would not know about the foundation or the funding of the Steel dossier. You wouldn't know about PHISO abuse, you wouldn't know about Fusion GPS had it not been for the hard work of a guy named Cash Patel. He is the most unfairly maligned person that I worked with for the entire eight years I was in Washington. I know the left is setting their hair on fire over his appointment, but that's because of what he found, not because of who he is. And you would not know about phis abuse if it wasn't for Cash Pattel. But I would add I would say the same thing about you, to be very frank of the.
Speaker 5: Two of you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look and and of course Cash and that Cash was targeted because he was the lead investigator, but there were several other staff right that that that remained nameless today that are that are also part of that. And look, members of Congress that that you know, we were all targeted. Yes, I was the chairman, so I took the bulk of the heat. But this is why they don't want Cash Pattel in there, Sean. It's really it's really simple. They don't want somebody that knows the bad things that happened over the over the last decade or more. Uh, And they don't want anybody to go in and reform it. And I just find it the height of hypocrisy here that at a time, when when when all of this mouthfeasance, whether it's the mar al Lago raid or all the stuff we've been talking about, and they're going to build a new FBI building in the DC area.
Speaker 5: I just like, by the way, Cash, don't do it.
Speaker 3: I agree with him, and move the agents to where to the parts of the country where they're actually supposed to serve we the people.
Speaker 2: After twenty years of this, of this downhill slide the fbidos had been under. The last thing we need are more people in Washington, d C. We need less and look with with with the cuts that need to be made with our bloated budget. I just don't know how you justify building a new a new building for the FBI. We need, We need people out in the field actually going after criminals and get out of the politicization business.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's well said. Well, honestly, there were not many of you. I think I counted one time there were maybe ten people in the media and about ten people in Congress that that were really pivotal in getting to the bottom of it. And both you Cash are among the ten in Congress. You know the other you know the other a people. I'm talking about you know, the people in the media, because I mean it was breathless, hysterical lying and conspiracy theory, pedaling all over television every second, every minute, every hour of every day, and it went on for nearly three years. It's unbelievable. It happened to our country and it we need to put in measures so it could never happen again. Devin Newnas, we appreciate you, Thank you.
Speaker 6: Sir, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Sean all right, twenty five to the top of the hour.
Speaker 3: Want to get better at shooting, want to be a safe gun owner. You're going to love the technology that is mantis X. Ninety four percent of shooters will improve within twenty minutes of using this military grade technology. Now, mantis X is an at home training system. It's called dry Fire Practice, and it's high tech but simple to use. Gives you real time feedback on your shooting technique. You simply attach it to your gun, You download the simple to use app, you follow the instructions. You can use it at home safely, you can use it at the range safely. Now, the US Marines, Army Special Forces, they all use mantis X and they're the most effective fighting force in the world military grade technology at an affordable price that means anybody can get this. To be a responsible gun owner, increase your knowledge of safety, your confidence, your confidence with mantas X, Linda, have you taken my advice? Have you slowed down? Have you cleared your mind? Are you watching your breathing?
Speaker 7: I am watching my breathing indeed.
Speaker 5: And has it improved your score?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: You know, I think my score is improving with a little bit uh, you know, more relaxed breathing, a little less, you know, tightening of the hand. I think it's all working.
Speaker 5: Okay. Have you gotten in the nineties yet? That's the question.
Speaker 7: I think I'm in the eighties, But you know, I don't want to show off. I think you've been.
Speaker 3: You've bet you've been in the eighties. You started in the single digits. So I give you credit for improving, but.
Speaker 7: Thank you for reminding everybody.
Speaker 3: But you keep giving you keep telling everybody you're in the eighties. And the oh and mantis X gives you real time feedback? What does it keep telling you?
Speaker 5: You drop your shoulder? You know you you're jerky.
Speaker 7: Michaeloss won't ever let me let down the fact that I was in the single digits. That's what it tells me.
Speaker 5: No, you couldn't hit the side of a big barn.
Speaker 7: Says that too. Yes, it's a little bit smaller script.
Speaker 3: But yes, yeah, but but but to your credit, you've improved to a level.
Speaker 5: But you're not going to the next level.
Speaker 7: I will challenge you to a duel, a mantis duel, and I.
Speaker 5: Will this duel.
Speaker 3: Okay, dueling has been outlawed for many, many years. You're not allow duel and and and Rule number one gun safety, even if it's mantis X, even if you know your weapon has no bullets in it. You never aim any firearm at anybody, ever, under any circumstances.
Speaker 5: End of sentence period.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Anyway, get mantis X. Go to their website m A N T I s X dot com. That's mantissex dot com. What are we gonna what are we gonna do with you?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 5: Anyway, a true original, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: John Stewart slamming, I mean ripping the hypocrisy in pardoning Hunter and Democrats defending it.
Speaker 5: Listen, The problem is.
Speaker 4: The rest of the Democrats made Biden's pledge to not pardon Hunter the foundation of their defense of America, this grand experiment.
Speaker 9: One political party remains committed.
Speaker 10: To the rule of law and the other doesn't.
Speaker 8: It's that simple.
Speaker 5: Hunter Biden's not above the law. No one is above the law. Democrats stand for the rule of law.
Speaker 11: We accept the outcome because that's how the rule of law works.
Speaker 12: Because the justice system that convicted is only a surviving son is the same justice system he's vowed to protect. And if that doesn't tell you who Joe Biden is, I don't really know what does.
Speaker 9: I think I know what does.
Speaker 4: And now look at the dance Democrats have to do.
Speaker 5: Be honest.
Speaker 3: The only reason why they went after a Hunter the way they did, and I've talked to many federal prosecutors about this, is because he's the president's son.
Speaker 4: People have to remember the president had lost two children already and he does not to lose another one.
Speaker 7: Two more political which hunts.
Speaker 8: The crawling from Republicans. But we're talking about you know, Donald Trump is a convicted felon who literally pardoned his daughter's father in law and just made an ambassador to France.
Speaker 3: So for anyone that wants to clutch their pearls now, because he decided that he was going to pardon his son. I would say, take a look in the mirror.
Speaker 4: This is what Biden's decision has done. Look how confident and eloquent our Democratic representatives were back when they thought they had the moral high ground on this issue.
Speaker 1: I've not heard a single Democrat anywhere in the country cry fraud, cry fixed, cry rigged, a cry kangaroo court. You don't hear a single peep out of any Democrat saying that. Why we believe in the rule of law.
Speaker 9: And now look at what even he one of the most verbally dexterous attorneys we have on Capitol Hill, has been reduced to.
Speaker 2: Do you think President Biden should pard Hunter Biden?
Speaker 11: So there are lots of claims of political prosecution and politically well, I mean, obviously that's a judicial point, and then you've got to look at what the evidence is. And I don't know enough should I mean again, that is a unilateral executive power, you know power that uh.
Speaker 7: And should he use it?
Speaker 11: Well, you know, the power exists for the president to show mercy for people.
Speaker 9: I mean, I mean we have an executive and we have a judicial and then a legislative and then.
Speaker 5: Well, bomb.
Speaker 3: I mean this is why John Stewart and Bill Maher stand apart. And neither one of them likes me. They they have they have attacked me, you know, over the years, repeatedly, and I'm perfectly fine with it. I especially like it when it's funny, and if it's funny, I just want these guys to be funny. This is why you're going to probably see the cancelation of late night comedy shows because they're doing so poor, because they're not funny anymore.
Speaker 5: They become nothing.
Speaker 3: But you know, political propaganda, you know, outlets for all things radical, extreme socialist Democrats, and they've alienated more than half the country. You know, Greg Guttfeld is funny, and he goes after conservatives and he goes after liberals anyway.
Speaker 5: But it's it's interesting.
Speaker 3: To watch Whoopi Goldberg tearing into Democrats clutching their pearls over the hunter Biden pardon. He has no problem with it.
Speaker 13: You know, what I think is hurtful for the American people. I think what is hurtful is denying that if it's good for the goose, is good for the gander. Yeah, he is the president of the United States and it is his right and he doesn't have to explain to anybody. This is his right as president. He can parton. If he wants to put Bozo the clown, he can pardon Bozone clown.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 13: So I'm not sure why again, why people are clutching pros while the leftist clutching air pros. Because did y'all forget all the stuff that we said was going on or that doesn't matter because it seems to me and I had to write it down because I didn't think I would remember it. Yeah, I just want to say, Democrats, you can't have it both ways. You can't have it both ways. You can't let people tell you you're not taking the moral ground when we take the moral ground all the time.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get to our busy telephones, shall we, and let us say hi to Let's see Tony in Iowa.
Speaker 5: Tony, Hi, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hey? Sean and Linda? Hey. This is regarding Hunter's universal retroactive pardon. Now I hear the Democrats parroting that. You know, if his name wasn't Hunter Biden, they wouldn't be prosecuting him. But if he wasn't Hunter Biden, he wouldn't have wandered money, evaded over one and a half million dollars worth of his fair share of taxes, violated FARA laws to act as Joe's silent partner, and I'm sure you know a lot of other stuff as well. And you know, Menendez, isn't that the name of the senator that just got busted for.
Speaker 3: For Yeah, that's that's that's the senator from New Jersey. Yeah, no, former senator.
Speaker 5: I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So what do you think? Maybe this is like the perfect portal for a probable cause for Cash's FBI to do some deep diving in this congressional moonlighting.
Speaker 3: I think there's a there's a lot of a lot to be investigated here. Who benefited you know, what did Joe know and when did he know it? You know, if we're can if if it's okay to impeach Donald Trump after he's out of office, why would it not be okay to do it to Joe Biden? Do I think that there are more pardons likely coming? My answer is probably yeah, I would think so.
Speaker 6: You know, but Menendez, I'm to lose my I mean to keep my shoes, to swear to God, No.
Speaker 3: I could see that happening as well. I don't know, I don't know what their relationship is, but you know, presidential look, the power of the pardon is absolute. So this is a done deal. Now he does lose his ability to plead the fifth and he what must cooperate in any future investigations. But Hunter does implicate his own father and saying that you know, I'm sitting here with my father and between everybody he knows, and my ability to hold the grudge, you better send the money that you promised us and lo and behold two three days later, five million dollars from a Chinese energy conglomerate CEFC. You know, half my income goes to Pops. You know which account should we pay for Pop's home repairs? Pictures of Joe Biden and meetings that we know of Joe Biden with with Hunter and his foreign business partners. What were they talking about the weather the whole time? I tend to doubt it. And according to tech stimony of Babolinski and others, Joe was intimately involved in what his some was doing. So I think there is a criminal. You know, again, he's vice president, and you know it would raise some issues here if you go back to the Supreme Court decision Nixon v. Fitzgerald, the president has absolute immunity from civil damages and actions regarding conduct within the outer perimeter of their duties. However, in the Clinton Jones case in ninety seven, the Court ruled against temporary immunity for sitting presidents from suits arising from pre presidential conduct. Well, this would be pre presidential conduct, though, you know, we'll see what happens, all right, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn of you want to be a part of the program. Let us say hi to Ricky's in Rhode Island. Rick how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 3: Thank you for being with us. Have you ever been to the Black Pearl in Newport? The best New England clam chowder on the face of this earth?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 10: I agree, Sean, I've been there many times.
Speaker 5: Is that it great?
Speaker 3: It's a great I used to when I was I was doing contracting when I lived in in Rhode Island, I.
Speaker 5: Would go out.
Speaker 3: I would drive forty minutes just to get a big bowl of clam chowder out of the Black Pearl.
Speaker 5: Can you believe that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 10: Worth every minute?
Speaker 5: Anyway, Oh my gosh, what's on your mind?
Speaker 10: Well, I want to say thank you very much for having me on. I've been trying to get through for literally three years and I finally got Oh my gosh, Sean Hannity. Persistence pays off, persistence pays off.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, I'm very honored that you've stuck with me for that long. I'm honored that you've kept trying, and I'm honored that you're on the show. And I'm going to give the floor to you. Thank you for.
Speaker 10: Calling absolutely well. First, John, real quick, I think that you, Jesse, Laura, all the people on Fox News should be given the Presidential Medal of Freedom by Donald Trump for helping to see the United States of America by showing that your voters out there what is really going on behind the scenes instead of listening to the mainstream media crap that they spew out. Twenty four to seven, three sixty five. Thank you, thank you, thank you for helping to save this country. I can't wait till Donald Trump gets in office. I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Well, let me let me thank all of you, because, if you remember, I tried to deputize every member of this audience and every member that watched, every person that watched my TV show, and it definitely got out there and into the consciousness of the American people. The Kamala files her in her own words, the Walls Files, and we spent a lot of time putting that together and promoting it because I knew that the legacy state run media mob would never do it. And I want to thank every American who took the time that understood that this was an inflection point for the country. You know, Joe lied about what he would do when pardoning Hunter, but I don't think that Kamala Harris would ever secure the border. I don't think she'd ever abandoned, defund dismantled nobail laws. I think in her heart she wants to ban fracking and have no drilling. We would have had those evs forced in our driveway. We would have had the refrigerators we don't want, the freezers we don't want, the washers and dryers we don't want, and we would have had higher taxes, and we would not have a world of peace. And I believe Donald Trump has an opportunity to transform not only the US, but transform the world order and restore America's role in the world as the leader for the cause of liberty and freedom.
Speaker 5: I really believe that.
Speaker 10: I believe too, and I believe that you guys are part of the reason why he has that opportunity. But anyway, the main focus of my call was to just address the sheer hypocrisy of the Democrats, not just because of this part. And it goes way further than that. I actually heard yesterday that Joe Biden saying that the reason, part of the reason he pardoned his son was because, quote, the DOJ made a political case out of prosecuting his prosecution was for purely political reasons, and the DOJ was weaponized. I almost choked on my cereal in the morning when I heard him say that. I said, what, wait a minute, Wait a minute. You guys perfected the art of political of political prosecution. You perfected the art of weaponizing the DOJ and the FBI against the Demo, against the Republicans and Trump in particular. You had Florida DA's running on the platform simply one platform, plank, I will get Trump. When does that happen in a constitutionally democratic country. That just doesn't happen. That happens in Venezuela, that happens in Bolivia, that happens in these banana republics run by crazy dictators, that can't happen in this country. And it went on for years and years and years and years, and it just every time I heard it, I just had a nightmare. I was like, you've got to be kidding me. They can't do this. They can't do this, but you know what, they did it. But guess what, They're not going to be able to do it anymore. Whence Trump gets in office. This is all gonna change. And if I was those people, I'd be queaking in my boots.
Speaker 5: Well we're gonna see.
Speaker 3: I think the world's about to change, and I don't know if they're quite ready for it. Anyway, I appreciate you working so hard to get on the show. Hopefully we'll talk a lot sooner next time. And next time you're at the Black Pearl, tell them Sean Hannity loves their their clamshowder Thank you, my friend. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn, If you want to be a part of the program, all right, that's gonna.
Speaker 5: Wrap things up.
Speaker 3: But today we got a great Hannity nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, Set your DVR, Devin Newness, Trey Goudi, both who know Cash Bettel, the nominee to be the next FBI director, really really well. Tom Holman on the plans to get rid of criminals and cartel members and known terrorists and murderers out of this country. Also Ryan's previous victor, Davis Hanson, Joe Kanca, Greg Jarrett, and Alan Dershowitz. Nine Eastern on Fox ADBR. We'll see you tonight, back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.