Speaker 1: Welcome back everybody. Our number two The Sean Hannity Show. Joe kancha Fox News contributor in for mister Hannity, and I got some breaking newspaper. Oh this is huge. I mean, if you thought this month since the election couldn't get any better, well, hold my beer because the New York Times opinion calmness, Paul Krugman. Krugman, Krugman, who cares, he's an ale. He is about to retire from The New York Times. Yes, America loves it. I'm sticking my microphone out the window right now.
Speaker 2: I have to ask Joe is he one of the preemptive pardons from uh job?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just need to know, you know, inquiring minds.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty you know, that's that's that's an excellent inquiry by Linda there. Yeah, I mean, Biden's giving these things out like emin M's at this point, so you got to think that maybe, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: Come on, Biden's not giving anything out like Eminem, who's been asleep for about six months.
Speaker 1: Well it's a very good point. Whoever's running Biden giving out pot pardons, including Adams shift preemptively. Liz Cheney preemptively, Fauci, preemptively.
Speaker 3: Mark Millie pres Shift just resigned too. Here they're saying he's going for the Senate seat.
Speaker 1: Didn't he win? I think it did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But like you know, when he was doing his resignation and going for the Senate seat, he had all that money coming in from Hershawn, he knew that he was going to get clear by Biden with all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's all a fixed fight. Well, the swamp is about to get a rude awakening call come January twentieth when Donald Trump is sworn in. I think I'll be there, by the way, which it better be warm. Washington can be very hot in summer, very cold during the winter. So I know I sound like a diva right now, and go to stop before I get myself in trouble. Here's your second big breaking news before we get to our guest, David Showan, and that is that Eric Adams is considering jumping ship from the Democratic Party and Republican. A Republican in New York loveson as well, deep blue New York, Linda.
Speaker 2: I mean, the problem with Adams is Adams has a sort of passed. And I think if the Democrat Party was investigating me and had the FBI raiding my house, I might switch parties too.
Speaker 1: Just seriously. Quote, my focus is the American people and the people of New York City, and those who don't like it, they would cancel me, and I say, cancel me. I'm for America, all right, Eric, Well, you know the tent is very big, as you know. I mean, Trump bought in Elon Musk and Tulsea Gabbard and Bobby Kennedy Junior. I could go on, but it's a big tent. And Eric Adams, Republican mayor of New York, boy, that would just be the ultimate sting for Democrats in this deep a blue New York, which is not so deep blue anymore. Donald Trump, what eleven points he turned New York from the last election, eleven points he turned New Jersey from the last election. I'm telling you twenty twenty eight, New Jersey will be a swing state in New York. You're probably going to see jd Vance or whoever the Republican nominee campaign in New York the way Donald Trump did, because maybe it can be had. Maybe people are tired of the Democratic party, but quite frankly, outside of hey, we want abortion on demand, any time, anywhere, what is their message these days? Because you can't run on the whole nobody is above the law crap anymore, So I guess that's basically all they got. Anyway, before I go off on a tangent, we have to bring in our next guest, because this case is just dominating the news cycle today as far as Daniel Penny and the fact that his man Shorter, a manslaughter excuse me charge against him has been dismissed, but now the judge is telling the jury to deliberate on a lesser charge. That's not going to happen today. It's going to happen on Monday. So without further ado, let's bring in David Shoan, who Linda, who obviously is our great producer here, said that this is absolutely the best person to talk about this because well, David, I mean, this is your wheelhouse. So I'm just going to hand and the floor over to you. From a legal perspective, what if the jury or the judge, what if the jury can't also agree on the lesser charge? Then is that if for this case, or walk me through it like I'm a four year old.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, well, you know, a four year old. They're terrific, but they yeah, that should be it's the case. But frankly, my view would be it should be. It's the case. Now, I'll tell you why. The judge instructed the jury at the very beginning of the jury charges that they cannot consider any lesser included offense. This is called, you know, criminally negligent homicide would be what's considered a lesser included defense offense of the homicide charge, the second degree manslaughter under New York law. But I can give you the funeral code numbers that anybody wants to look them up. But manslaughter has won twenty five point fifteen, Criminally negligent homicide one twenty five point ten. But they're different states of mind. And so the judge told them when they began the delierations that unless they come to a unanimous decision on manslaughter in the second degree, they cannot consider the lesser included charges. And I think that's right. So consider this. You have a divided jury now on the manslaughter charge. That means they can't agree on what the state of mind is. Manslaughter requires defendant in a case like this to have acted recklessly. New York Penal Law fifteen point oh five to three defines that as being aware that your actions presented a substantial risk, all right, So they could agree on that state of mind. For criminally negligent homicide, it's the opposite in a sense that you didn't perceive that your actions caused a substantial risk. So if they can't agree on the first charge, that means some of them thought he was aware his conduct presented an actual risk of death or serious Biley harm. How can they agree then with the on the second that he wasn't aware. I think that in the case like this, the charges should be dismissed. The jury was deadlocked on the main charge, I think that should be the end of it. And this is after, by the way, the judge gave an Allen charge or a dynamite charge, which I also severely object to. In just about every case, it's a coercive charge. It tells the jury listen, you know, go back, rethink it. That part of its innocuous, But it also tells them they've got a jury duty at the end of the day to come to a decision if they possibly can they how to rethink it, maybe set aside their objection and all of that. Well, this jury didn't buckle, and whoever's holding out for you know, not guilty, stuck with it. In my view, and again this is not a legal opinion. This is just my view, Daniels. Penny never should have been charged criminally. We have the videos, we have testimony from the other people were there. There's another guy who helped him. He perceived a real risk of death or serious bodily injury to other passengers here, and he stepped up and he defended all of the other passengers, and in his view, he neutralized this fellow. Remember when he was examined by the police officers, he didn't even know the guy was dead. Anyway, that's a long, long winded.
Speaker 1: David shan And by the way, I didn't give you your proper introduction. Civil liberties attorney and former counsel for President Trump. You're not alone in that opinion. By the way, I know Linda and I certainly are in agreement with you, as does anybody who has you know, a functioning brain when when you hear about this case, or a guy just jumps in tries to help somebody on a subway, and now you know he could go away for life for doing something so brave. Former military By the way, Linda jump in, I know you had some questions for David as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, David, I know you and I were talking, you know, earlier and about the Allen charge, which I agree with you. It seems almost manipulative and coercive, as you said, to try to stay to the jury.
Speaker 3: No, we don't like the answer you came up with.
Speaker 2: Go back and figure out one that's more, you know, in line with our ideology, right, especially when you see the prosecutor obviously you know she let this other person who murdered this unarmed elderly Asian professor who was just getting some money out of his ATM. We've got a history of no bail crimes under brag. I mean, just look at the four legal immigrants who beat the crap out of our police officers in the middle of Times Square let out with no bail.
Speaker 3: We've got an illegal.
Speaker 2: Immigrant raping a thirteen year old in broad daylight, tying her to a tree and filming it.
Speaker 3: Where's that guy? Nobody knows. And now we've got your case.
Speaker 2: I know you've been covering a case and representing a young Jewish person who was attacked, and it's Bragg's prosecutors that are allowing that guy to go free and even giving him benefits within prison, you know, to give him better representation. I mean, it just seems like such a miscarriage of justice. And one more point before I let you respond, two months before the Penny case, there was another altercation on the a train between two minority people.
Speaker 3: Who were fighting. One was armed, one was not.
Speaker 2: The one who was not was able to get the weapons, defend himself and kill the person who was the attacker. He's not serving any criminal time, he has no charges, no charges were brought against him, whatsoever. What's the difference in those two cases?
Speaker 4: Can you tell me politics? I mean, that's the problem. First, I'm so excited to get to talk to you on the airline, the same way. You always have such great opinions and anyways, think everything seeks so clearly anyway, No, it's politics, and that's the problem. When the integrity of the office has been uprooted, like Alan Bragg has done with this offer, then the public can't believe in the injustice in any prosecution they bring there always seems to be something behind it. I mean, the case brought from a merchant against President Trump is of course the epitome of it. But you're right, it depends on who the victim its, depends on you know, what time of day it is, apparently, or which prosecutor is assigned. In the case that I have that you mentioned, the young Jewish boy was out walking in Times Square was attacked by a group of Arab Americans and brutally. I mean, it could have killed him, all on video and so on, and it was like pulling peace to get album Bragg's office to even prosecute the case. When he did, he gave a slap on the wrist of most of them, including the one who said he would do it again. So it's terrible to see this. His office then wrote a letter to the prison minimizing what one of the worst actors had done so that he could get a better placement in prison. It's just outrageous. And in this case, you know, again it's politics all the way. How many people are riding the subway these days in New York who are scared to death. They're worried about the next attack or the next you know, violent episode to have a guy like Daniel Penny, who, in my view, really responded like a hero. And that's his background. He's also now being sued by mister Neely's family in addition to this, but of course the criminal charges are the most serious. I'm very disappointed in the case.
Speaker 1: Ken.
Speaker 4: It's easy to be outside or Monday morning quarterback, but I'm very disappointed he didn't testify.
Speaker 2: He had.
Speaker 4: With every New Yorker.
Speaker 1: And I'm talking to David Sean. Sorry about that, Linda. I was about to say a former councilor to President Trump. A next question, Lenda, I'll defer to you because your first one was excellent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know to that point.
Speaker 2: Right, So we have somebody who has a criminal background, right, we have somebody who we know has a long laundry list of using drugs, being on the subways, harassing people. You know, he's been arrested many times. He's homeless, he's living on the streets. Anybody who lives in New York City and takes the subway every day like I do, you're on these subways. They are filled with homeless people. They are disgusting, They are dirty, and the homeless they consider that they're home. Quite literally, you are in their space even though you're paying to get on, they're riding for free, and nobody stops them because there's no accountability. So my point to you, and my question to you, David, as somebody who you know is a civil liberties attorney and kind of knows this stuff in and out, what standing would Jordan Neely's family even have to sue Daniel Penny. This wasn't nefarious, this wasn't wilful. This was an act of self defense with a ton of witnesses.
Speaker 4: Right, But that's why he should lose the case. But you know he's going to bring it because his son is dead and there were criminal charges. And by the way, if if Daniel Penny is convicted, then the Neely family is going to argue they're entitled to summary judgment because the jury has convicted him beyond a reasonable doubt of a homicide of some variety in the killing of their son, and so if it's criminally negligent homicie, they're gonna say, well, the standard for criminal negligence has already been proven. That's the standard New York that fines under fifteen point oh five to four that he failed to perceive there was a substantial risk that his actions could have resulted in death. They'll charge that civilly as negligence, and they last for summary judgment because in the standard is lest it's you know, a civil standard rather than the criminal standard. But yeah, I mean it's anybody could do anybody for anything. But it's very dangerous. You know, he can face four years in prison if he's convicted of the criminal negligent homicide. It's just it's the criminal process is simply not the way to deal with the situation. By every person's account, and including the video, this fellow came on to the train and presented a tremendous threat.
Speaker 2: And was looking for the fight, was looking to do harm, was looking to do ill will. And to Joe's point earlier, you know, Mayor Adams, all kidding aside, has definitely had a little bit of a change of heart from you know, his earlier days when he was a police officer, when he was a detective, when he oversaw the police force, and he was quoted in the New York Post and he said, you know, those.
Speaker 3: Passengers were afraid. I've been on the subway system.
Speaker 2: I don't know the last time, you know, whatever her name is, dan fra Yourn or whatever, you know, I don't know how often she rides the subway. But he's like, you know, I have wrestled people on the subway, people that are on drugs, people that are under the influence.
Speaker 3: They have superhuman strength. You have no idea what's going on. And not only that, Daniel Penny did not act alone.
Speaker 2: He had all of these women and elderly people on the train not knowing what's going on, and he had somebody else jump in and help them. I mean, they're acting like he sought this out when it's really the other way around. In your professional opinion, do you think that there's going to be a hung jury across the border. Do you think they're going to come back and try to assuage the judge and the prosecutor because they think there's going to be ideological political, you know, retribution to them as the jewelry or are.
Speaker 4: They beaten up now by the judge after getting an all in charge because they do they they think they're being punished because they couldn't agree on the first charge. I worry about that. I worry it has individual effects on the Criminal Division homicide and they see this, I'd like to go home. As a compromise, you need one juror who's willing to stand up and say absolutely not. We need a hero like this on the train. It's tragic that it ended in anybody's death. He didn't intend that for sure, and that's why he was in charge with an intentional killing. But he didn't even believe to kill the guy. He thought he had subdued him. But yes, I worry that that's what's going to happen, and I worry unfortunately that's masturbate about the fact that he didn't testify. I think a jury wants to hear in a case like this, there's not a question about whether the person's dead or whether you're the person who did it, the question of what the circumstances were, what your state of mind was. I think they had to hear from Daniel Perry.
Speaker 3: You're right, You're absolutely right, David Well said.
Speaker 1: I could not agree more. All I know is this subway crimes of jumped nearly twenty five percent from this time last year, so this is happening all the time. We need more heroes like mister Penny and not being convicted, or at least the attempts to convict that are going on here right now. It's disgusting anyway, Joe Conscient, Linda, thanks so much for jumping in there. David Sean, thank you so much as well. Great insight. Joe Conscience filling in for Sean. Hannity back with more in just a moment, Joe Kanta in for mister Hannity. Linda tells me that there have been some complaints to our number eight hundred and ninety four one Sean eight hundred nine four one Sea n that apparently I was going on this riff before when we had what's called the bump music, which is what you just heard when you come out of a breakup. Producer soundboard op. They choose what song is going to be played, or you could as a host, like make your own request, which I've done before. And I was saying how great the Eagles was because I thought in the City was an Eagle song. No, I'm being killed apparently on the lines right now because it's a Joe Walsh song. Joe Walsh was in the Eagles, so you know, this is like getting a Genesis and a phil Collins saw mixed up people, all right? Are Blenda, Carlisle and the Go Gos or whoever's gone solo? Right, Paul McCartney and the Beatles. I don't know, all right, So I'm sorry that I heard Joe Walsh's voice and assumed it was the Eagles when it was actually one of his solo ventures ventures out into the wilderness. So you got me, all right, And yes, Pete hag Seth, I got cold for that in the last hour Landon which you know, apparently.
Speaker 2: The only thing I will say about our audience is they are listening and they are paying attention constructive criticism.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you, Lin, do you go Caribbean or Caribbean?
Speaker 2: Oh God, you don't want to go down the words thing with me, because I have this fight all the time with people. I say Caribbean, Yeah, I go, I go Caribbean. I know I'm Caribbean. Some people say resciprose.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Aunt or aunt? I say aunt? Sometimes you yeah, I say aunt.
Speaker 1: Aunt sounds like ant.
Speaker 2: But but in Philly, where I'm from, they say aunt. I say homage. Sean says. Sean says homage.
Speaker 3: What was the other word we had Jason, I can't remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is homage, that's correct.
Speaker 3: So homage is the word.
Speaker 2: It's origin is France, so it's homage. And then you know, yeah, so then he says it way nicer than me.
Speaker 1: You say, like, not jaguar, but jaguar.
Speaker 3: I say jaguar, right, some.
Speaker 1: People say jaguar, but that would sound the people of Jacksonville are very very insistent. You say Jaggie Wire, Jaggie Wire. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Nobody's talking about them anyway, because there woke broke as a joke.
Speaker 1: So well, Pi jaguar, do you go target or Tar?
Speaker 3: I say, but that's just.
Speaker 1: That's the best, okay, So that's not really a thing. Van Wick or van Wick. It's the van the van Wick right along?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Van not.
Speaker 1: I don't think we go wike on that one. Marshal's or Marshall's.
Speaker 3: Marshals who says Marshalls.
Speaker 1: Well, then it sounds like you're shopping at like you know, Saxs Fifth Avenue stops got like some you know, GRAVI toss to it.
Speaker 3: Right listen, if I need gravitas, I'm not going to Marshals. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: Get good stuff it.
Speaker 3: I love TJ Max. You're preaching to the choir.
Speaker 2: I have the credit card, so you know I'm not hating on anything really.
Speaker 1: All right, well, yeah, go on about this on this tangent all day. But uh, let's go to some calls, shall we. And that is a full board. Wow, this is on a lot of stations. It's it's showing right now. All right, let's keep it local. All right, Let's go to Gerard. He is in Manhattan. Yes, I know about the song, Gerard, but you could lecture me on it now because I can laugh at myself. I'm capable of this.
Speaker 5: Go yes, Joe Kanta, you're a force, sir. You already told the story about the about the Eagles and Joe Walsh good yeah, Parsons to Belinda Carlisle and and those girls.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And it wasn't then you said that you played in the city. You didn't play in the city.
Speaker 4: You played good to me.
Speaker 1: Life's been good to me. I was going on Memverck. Look, dude, I'm I'm I broke forty a couple of years ago. And then member, oh, we're gonna do this again to me, aren't we? Yeah, yep, there it is. Well, so Geordan like what happened with the Eagles because he is Glenn Fry, Don Henley, Joe Walsh, they all can sing. Was it just an ego thing that broke him up? I mean, educate me on this or maybe you just don't know.
Speaker 5: No, well, I would say it's an egle thing. But Joe, the Eagles are great, but Joe Walsh is much cooler.
Speaker 1: He's the coolest of the three, right, Like Henley is a little squishy, right then Fry's okay. I don't know. We're talking about like band that was like relevant like fifty years ago, but they're still relevant. To my point though, is you can still listen to the Eagles summer barbecue particularly, and they just hit it completely. Do you want to do any political stuff or just the Eagles thing? Uh?
Speaker 5: No, I think President Trump the choice has been made, and I think it's gonna be like the Roaring twenties his time around.
Speaker 1: I think you're right, Thanks you er for the call in for the education. Yeah, I mean, look, he's got to do four things, all right, it's really ten that I think about it, But you want to go ten? All right? I guess we could go with ten and the first obviously, is to bring down the price of stuff, right, And anybody who doubts that he can do that, well, remember the inflation rate when Donald Trump left office was one point four percent. I mean that's virtually non existent inflation, right, So we know that he could do it again. And then I have a whole list here in my book. And by the way, the book is called the Greatest Comeback Ever Inside Donald Trump's Big Beautiful Campaign, unburdened by what has been great title. I know you're gonna buy it. Get it on pre order. You could go to my Twitter feed at Joe Conca TV and see it there as well. Go to Amazon. It's all there, and you pre order it now. Maybe you give it as a Christmas gifts, like, hey, the book's not going to be here by Christmas, but it'll be here, you know, not long after. And again the book just goes through everything. It starts in Wildwood, New Jersey. Actually, because I was actually on the Trump plane, which was very cool, is kind of a funny story. So I reach out to the Trump campaign. I'm like, hey, you know, I decided to write a book on the campaign, and I've never been to a Trump rally before because it really doesn't come to New Jersey all that often. So you know, can I go to the one in Wildwood because I used to go there as a kid, and then that would be kind of wild They said sure, and we'll range for transportation. I'm like, all right, getting an ober this would be good because I have an accurate At the time, it had two hundred and three thousand miles on it and when it went over sixty he began to shake. So I'm like, all right, driving all the way down to the shore and that's basically exit zero. When you go all the way down the Garden State Parkway, you're talking like a two and a half three hour drive, and then that's not even including traffic and all that nonsense. So this was in mid May. They're like, okay, so you're gonna meet the Trump plane on the tarmac Atlaguardia Airport. I'm like the Trump plane. They're giving me that, all right, this is access. I like this, So you know, I get on there. They put me back with a secret Service and a couple other reporters like in beds that were there, and then Trump comes on and I hear is that the Joe Conca and I turn around, I go, oh, it's you. Like you know, I couldn't just say, oh, mister President, it's a pleasure to meet you and thank you for the ride, and no, I go, oh, it's you. That's the only thing I could spit up. But he laughed and found it funny. So we talked golf a little bit, and then I said, hey, you know, this beats the middle seat on Jet Blue, so I really appreciate that. As he laughed, and he kind of get twisted to the front of the planecause I wanted to take off. So then I'm like, what kind of food's gonna be on here? I mean, this is Trump. He had Trump steaks, you know, Trump restaurants have like the best food. And then a tray from Wendy's is placed next to me. Everybody got Wendy's, no joke. I had pictures of this. It is in the book. It was a cheeseburger, tater tots, fries, and I believe it was a coke, not diet coke, but regular coke. So that was kind of cool. So then we flew all the way down to Walldwood, but we didn't land in Wildwood. What we did is. We went to Cape May and then we kind of did like a U turn so we could do a flyover back over the rally. You see like one hundred thousand people down there, I mean for as far as the eye can see. I don't know what the final number was. I don't think anybody could really tell. There wasn't exactly a turnstile, but it was a lot eighty thousand, ninety thousand in New Jersey. I'm like, wow, this is insane. So then they bring me out to my seat and whom my next to, but Lawrence Taylor. Now as a guy who used to sack quarterbacks granted in high school, this was exciting stuff. And Otis Anderson was with him as well. If you know the New York Giants, he won the Super Bowl MVP back in nineteen ninety one. I want to say when they beat the Bills, and Otis is just enormous. I mean I always thought all t wo'd be like this big idea is but I would say, or was a running back and he's the size of like two people basically, So that was kind of cool. So then like you know, we watched the rally and you know, I'm taking notes and all that fun stuff, and that's where the book starts. And that's where I made an observation. When I went home to my wife, I said, you know what, I didn't feel like that was the safest place. I swear to you, like with her is my witness, because all I know is, and I picture the pictures of this. By the way, there's a plane flying right over the stage, like you know, not like you know, a fire jet or anything like that, but it was basically one of those types of planes that you see at the Jersey Shore that usually carry the banners, and this one was carrying a banner. But I'm like, why is that even allowed remotely near where Donald Trump is speaking? What if the pilot just suddenly decided to crash the plane into the stage, Like I literally like was writing this down in my notes. Then the amusement park was opened. Right behind him, was all these rides going on, and you heard people, you know, screaming as they do when they go on rides that move kind of fast. I'm like, is anybody screening those people that are going on those rides because they're literally like going like right behind him on the stage, and it would be a very clear shot, like, these are all the things that I'm thinking of. And then I'm looking up at the boardwalking There's hundreds of people just walking back and forth. I'm like, is anybody even because that's not too far away and you can probably get a decent shot out, shot off and there's no trees or anything, so you have a perfect line of sight to the stage. Again, this is all before July thirteenth. This was May eleventh, and I was thinking all these things. So then on July thirteenth, and this is another chapter in a book on Matt Fox were about to go on the air for the big weekend show. It was Katie Pavlos, Jason Chafitz, Smrando, Divine and Me in the green room. And then we've watched witnessed on the air the President getting shot, and you know, the book goes through all the secret service breakdowns and everything, Kamala then being inserted as the candidate, the summer of joy, hope, streams and aspirations and all that media just I mean, it was bad during Obama. This was infinitely worse. I shared the stat before I'll share it again. ABC News does a hundred stories on Kamala Harris when she becomes a nominee. All one hundred, according to the Media Research Center, found all one hundred were positive, All one hundred, not one. In that train wreck of a campaign, with a train wreck of a candidate, can they find one negative thing to talk about? So that's how the media went. And then we go through the McDonald's stop, we go through the garbage comments. I was on the floor at Madison Square Garden where I walked out. I said, Wow, that was one heck of a rally. And then I watched MSNBC and I see images of Nazis and they compared Trump supporters to Nazi sympathizers, when in that arena there are Israeli flags more than I've ever seen. So, you know, I guess the Nazi also embraces the Israelis, because that doesn't make a lot of sense. So we go through that whole thing, We go through election night. The post election meltdown is like three chapters in one. I mean, that thing wrote itself, and then some so you're really gonna love that. And then we're lining up. We hope an interview with President Trump, which I'm told will happen, just a matter of finding the date in the time, because the guy is very busy. I think he's over in fact in France right now, where he actually is now basically the commander in chief. Right. You got Joe Biden falling asleep literally at you know, during during that last conference that he was in overseas and he fell asleep, not for like five ten seconds. I get that when you're bored, right, even you know, at a younger age. This was two full minutes and the cameras just fixed on him. We're like, this guy is still the president for the next forty three days. What the hell? Thank you? Yet there it is and there was even snoring, which you know that's that's a sign of sleep apnea, I believe. So you got Biden sleeping and Kamala Harris. You could find Edward Snowden all right, You'll find Liz Cheney pullside at mar A Lago before you find Kamala Harris right now, because she made that one speech on video where she sounded how do we put this overserved? Right? And then we haven't heard from her since because so where's she She's still the vice president? Have we forgotten about that? So who the hell's running the country? Anyway. So that's that's the book, and you're gonna love it the greatest comeback ever. Buy it wherever you buy books, all right. So lower inflation, that's Number one. That's what Trump has to do. First, to extend the Trump Tax institute, no tax on tips, no tax on overtime, no tax on social security. Bring down the corporate tax rate from twenty one percent to fifteen percent. Good, make America safe again. Pressure these rogue liberal das to enforce the laws on the books while offering financial incentives to increase police recruitment. I think we could all agree on that, all right. We make the America safer again, because right now more people are moving out of San Francisco, Chicago, New York, Minneapolis for places like Florida, Tennessee, and Texas, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia because of the crime problem, and obviously taxes aren't helping there as well. Number four, Secure the border very simple. Mexico and Canada have to pitch in. They already are. Trump's already threatening him with tariffs. You already got Trueau flew down to mar A Lago. I didn't think somebody could physically get there so fast. But there is already talking with Trump. The Mexican president. Seems like at first she was resisting going to play ball because they don't have the leverage we do. Trump knows it. Finish the wall with the help of Congress this time, reinstitute remain in Mexico and catch release. Seems pretty simple. And it's going to have and do not mess with Tom Homan when he begins mass deportation that I know. Then next, reduce federal spending two trillion. I think that's a good number. Doze will do it. Elon the veik end, the wars in Ghazi and Ukraine, dismantled the Department of Education, lower gas prices via drill baby drill, voter ID required in all fifty states. Oh, and make it illegal for biological men to compete against biological women. I think we all can agree on that if we are seeing and sober. This is Joe Kanca in for Sean Hannity, back with more in just a moment.