Speaker 1: Coming up on a Get Loud podcast when it was coming. Yep, he's Daniels, he's the man, QB one. Yep, we're gonna talk about that. We'll look back at what we saw against the fans, We'll look at to the Patriots.
Speaker 2: And we can get a prescription from our one and only the doctor.
Speaker 1: You have us to call on the house phone seven o three seven two six seven four nine. Hey, you don't ever want it is to Get Loud Podcasts. Mooton Jakes presented by Seegeek. The official taken any partner of the Washington Commanders. Two preseason games down and now we knew it was coming. Jade Daniels QB one officially for this team. It feels good. We knew it was coming, but it feels good to have it.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's breaking news. I don't listen.
Speaker 3: You draft a guy number two, he's gonna be your start. Yeah, I'm sorry, that's what you do. You expecting him to be ready to play. It doesn't shock me. This kid has been ready for this all his life. I have been in his shoes, not as a quarterback, but you prepare for this moment. You understand this moment and with the coaches he has around him, they're nurturing him the right way.
Speaker 2: It's fine. I think this gradulation, young man. Yes, sir, graduation.
Speaker 3: It's the first step in the first start of hopefully a long career because regardless of how people feel about this franchise, and we've had three Super Bowl trophies held up yep. The one thing we haven't had Thysman cut short, RG three cut short. We haven't had that long term fix at quarterback.
Speaker 2: We just haven't. Hopefully this is the start of that.
Speaker 1: We were talking about this during the pregame show over the weekend on the radio, and I feel like the difference between like Sam Hawl last year, Sam look great, but I almost felt like he would flash and we would talk ourselves into it as opposed to now it's I'm not talking myself into anything. I'm just telling you what's out there.
Speaker 3: But people are scared this like it's like, I hate to say this, it's like we got Bobby three stick isms.
Speaker 2: Like nobody nobody, Like everybody's.
Speaker 3: Scared to jump on the Jaden train because it's both of them with number two picks, both of them with Heisman truck win the both like so they like, Yeah, I like.
Speaker 2: Him, but I'm scared to I'm scared to commit.
Speaker 3: Commit like this is a long time relationship, a long term relationship that we're about to be in with this quarterback. I feel safe. And the great thing about it is his flow is so high. I can't wait to see his ceiling like this. That's where I'm at with him.
Speaker 1: And when we saw what little we saw in the preseason, didn't see much, but we saw enough, and particularly against the Dolphins, we saw him run a little bit. Yeah, he was great in the pocket, great timing, that ball gets out so quick. And then that one moment where he ran took a tackle and DQ was like get down.
Speaker 2: Everybody was holding down, but you can't hold your breath.
Speaker 3: He's a runner, yeah, Like he had more design runs last year. He had like ten design runs in college a game. He is a runner. He just happened to be a runner that's a better passer. So we're going to weaponize his legs and we have to. As a defensive player. Anytime I looked on the schedule and I would see Michael Vick, could see any running quarterback, I knew, all right, Higo a game where I played, calling has to be black, meaning we only could play cover two, Cover three, and Cover four. Were running quarterbacks because our coach don't want us to turn out back to that quarterback. And then we're running with the receiver. Here come the quarterback running beside us, and we have no clue. So sometime when you have a running quarterback, it simplifies the game plan. So he needs to weaponize those legs so they can understand what we can't play these coverages on him. And once he understands and it slowed down for him, he understand they only gonna play.
Speaker 2: These three coverages against me. He will master them.
Speaker 1: So when you see him during the preseason, actually before the preseason, it feels different with him because at every step along the way, I feel like he's done everything right because you know how this not every rookie is humble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, they're not not at all. No, not like me, not like I was.
Speaker 1: But he comes in and he's asked about being a star quarterback. He's like, I'm not a star. I'm not a star. I haven't done anything. He's showing up at five forty five. Yeah, Luke McCaffrey follows, so he's getting here early, not just saying he's doing it. He's doing it, yes. And so then he scores in the first game, gives the ball to mom. He's on the sideline, and he's confident, but just kind of smiling and doing his own thing, keeping his head down at every point. I feel like, man, he's doing everything he should and more.
Speaker 3: What we hear from Alis Luis lsu is never too high when he balls out, never too low when it doesn't go the way he wants you to go.
Speaker 2: That's where I want my.
Speaker 3: Quarterback because it's guaranteed in this league you're gonna have some lows. And guess what, with his talent, he gonna have some highs as long as you know how to handle them. And that's what we see. We're seeing a guy that's mature over his years. Then what I said about this class of quarterbacks, I call him the Granddaddy class because oh yes, I called him bow Knicks, Caleb Williams, all these guys. They have more combining starts than any class ever drafted, meaning they've played more college football than any draft class ever drafted. Yeah, that's why they seem to be ready. Like the one thing think about this. Let's go back to Mark Sanchez. Mark Sanchez started one year at USC brought into the league, and they was like, ah, he still need a little Yes he needs time. Yes he hasn't seen these things over and over and over again. Well, we're talking about five fifty year seniors that all started as freshmen. They understand the game. Now, how quick do they learn the speed of the NFL? That's to be seen. But are they there mentally? I don't challenge that at all.
Speaker 1: I get to the offense. Joe Thia has been sat on X. Daniels looks solid. So if you have which I think is a bit of an understatement, but also I understand tempering expectations. So how would you describe what you see? One word to describe Jaden Daniels in the preseason, one word.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna be precisioned because he's a precision quarterback. I give.
Speaker 3: I would say, if I had to say just one word about this guy, confident. Just I like that he's confident in every manner of it without saying it. And he's pressure doesn't bother him, like he figures things out. And what people don't understand about athletes, we have to make decisions in one hundred tenths of a second. Most human beings on earth kenan fathom net.
Speaker 2: I think about it. I was walking across the street the other day with these bad feet of mine. Jinks.
Speaker 3: I know they just hurt from all the miles I put on the running And you know how they get the countdown of you should walk in your shit. And I looked and it was like six seconds and I could get across the sheet okay.
Speaker 2: And I was walking and I almost didn't make it.
Speaker 3: And I said, you know what, people don't understand what running a four to four forty is because a football player with a brand through there and got through there in no time, But we as pedestrians can't even get crossed the street in six seconds.
Speaker 2: That tells you.
Speaker 3: How fast athletic and how fast you have to process things. So when I see a guy come flat off the bus and does what he does my thing, I first started to think, what is he gonna be like five years from now? Yeah, like when it really slows down for him. Like so they listen, if you're not excited, you need to get excited about this kid before.
Speaker 1: We talk about the other rookies. I gotta address be like, what happened to his face?
Speaker 2: Scarface scarf?
Speaker 1: I had a scar removed. It was a plan surgery. I'm just gonna tell people. Look, man, he's NFL players. They don't get through this season unscathed.
Speaker 2: I hate to thank you.
Speaker 1: Like the same thing, same thing for me, man, I'm playing hurt.
Speaker 2: Hey, Clay hurt.
Speaker 3: The one thing you did was show up. You ain't make no excuses. Nah, you could have called in here. I got stitches. I can't go on there like that. All right, I'm pretty Moore Jinks you should this hair. I cannot do that. No, not you Jink showed up and said, you know what. I'm gonna tell you what happened, all right.
Speaker 2: Plastic surgery, A plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go to where you want the real throw.
Speaker 1: You can find on Instagram. But if you want to get into that otherwise, we got to talk to.
Speaker 3: I only play with a crack stern them. You know you playing with just a cut on you nothing. I played with a crack stern them. All right, this fly I have to sleep in a lazy boy.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: For like twelve.
Speaker 3: Weeks I could not practice all I did was watch for him and play on the game on Sundays.
Speaker 2: I did that for.
Speaker 1: Twelve weeks consecutive. Did you get injected? Yes, I did, but I do it right.
Speaker 3: The one thing I could say that really broke me doing this time because once you got that crack going down the middle of your chest, I couldn't ever be flat and laughing hurt and I'm.
Speaker 1: The joker, You're always laughing. Bro Oh my god, it was.
Speaker 2: It was traumatizing to me. It just was not good.
Speaker 1: Jenks Man, You guys are as tough as ayets. I can't even imagine. I'm like Dann, look at the kind of my head. You're like I had a broken sternum.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a little bit different to it.
Speaker 1: Mike Seamers still, Yes see, it's he going by mikey still because I don't want to disrespect it. I just love this kid. I love his game.
Speaker 3: Everything should be you should love thinking about him because he's one of those guys.
Speaker 2: I was born for this type guy. You know, I've been ready for this.
Speaker 3: And when Nick Saban said, like the one person when they talk DB's in college. If Nick signs on from you I know you're good because he's seen the best of them and the rest of them. And when he's he didn't even play for no he said power for pound, the best player in the draft. All right, Well, guess what he's came to this camp and it looks that way. It looks like I am ready. The question is can he play outside? Is he just say inside? Guy like it's questions to be answered with his kid. But everything you've seen from him, his physicality shocking.
Speaker 1: He plays so much bigger than he is. Yes, it's I mean he is not afraid to go in there and be physical.
Speaker 3: Run Day Boba comes to mind, like I can't get run Day out of my head when I speak and Run Day does not get the props he deserved. Like one of the best conabacks to ever play this game is Run Day Boba. Yes, Wheel and anybody want to debate on it, ain't feel free hit us on the house phone and debate with me.
Speaker 2: That's right, Yeah, most definitely.
Speaker 1: The house phone is seven O three seven two six seven four one nine seven O three seven two six seven four one nine. We'll have voice smails coming up here. We're gonna talk to dawk Walker as well, So stick around for that.
Speaker 2: That should be great.
Speaker 1: Just what the doctor's talking to No sugar coating ever with Doc. No, he's sugar free, sugar free Frankie Louvo. Yeah, showing out as what. And these guys didn't play much. It didn't need to, but we saw all we needed to see. Swapping paint. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: At the end of the day, you look at the top defenses in the NFL. You look at the Ravens, look at their lineback and court put a lot of draft stock in there, a lot of capitol. You look at the forty nine ers, free warning those guys, a lot of draft capital, a lot of money in there. Well, we went and revemped ours that middle of the defense changes everything.
Speaker 2: Like D Lineman, I always tear D Linman I call himself.
Speaker 3: This is why, because the real collisions happening with the linebackers and the dbs.
Speaker 2: When we meet a running back, he's full speed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're running at each other.
Speaker 3: At each other fast. And I'm talking about this guy running the fourth three. You running the fourth three. It's finna be a train wreck. When the d line get them. They just started like they just getting the ball. They just started. These collisions are not as hard. So guess who does the reinforce it. It's the DB's in the linebackers. Well, we clean that linebacker room up. Now we're finna swap paint with people. Like now, people are gonna start to wear down in the third quarter. Now you're gonna see sideline the sideline just vicious hitting. And you gotta like that, man, you gotta enjoy that part of the game. If you don't, your defenses will never be at the top. All the great defenses I played on, we all had good linebackers. If you don't have good linebackers, you don't have a good defense. I hate to say that. They just yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Hatreds coming up this weekend, YEP preseason game number three, final game of the preseason. So Drake May, Drake May, Yeah, looking better, he's looking better, but he looking good. You know, early on he was struggle a little bit, but you know, I think a lot of disaster and he looked good last time out.
Speaker 2: Now we talked about the class of the old I was just he's.
Speaker 1: The young guy. He doesn't have that experience and he had a.
Speaker 3: COVID year where he didn't play football. Oh, that's right, all right, So he only coming off two years of football. Like, so we talked about reps, reps, reps, and it's not shocking to me that the one guy that didn't get the reps like the other started off a little slower.
Speaker 2: Alright, that's what it is who plays football.
Speaker 3: I look back in my career, since my tenth grade year, I have been started. I started every year till the last year of my time in the league. That means I got freshman, sophomore, junior, senior like play play play play play. When I hit the league, I was ready. I was just ready. And it's all about that. So when we see New England this week, and don't forget about Joe Milton, Joe Milton looked good, Joe Milton making.
Speaker 1: This and they draft even like the sixth round. Listen, he can play.
Speaker 3: Don't it feel like RG three Kirk Cousins kind of.
Speaker 1: Yet, like it would not surprise me if at some point Joe Milton gets some run and.
Speaker 2: Never get a job back.
Speaker 3: Yes, it feels like the future is setting it up right. It feels like you know, one injury away and you know Joe tom Brady's this thing you.
Speaker 4: Know you're not wrong, you know, it's it feels like that way, and I guess just a new way.
Speaker 3: Of doing things is drafted in a pair of quarterbacks where you're not sure if the first one you drafted is the guy.
Speaker 2: And then don't forget about Jacobe.
Speaker 1: B said, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's still there.
Speaker 3: So and from what I hear from Mayo, they gonna play they guys.
Speaker 2: They're gonna play.
Speaker 3: Their guys in this third game, which usually the third game, and they need to because they're bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the third game is usually set aside for the guys at the bottom of the roster, but they gonna play the top end. So guess what if you coach DQ, You're like, yes, because I want to see my guys in bad position. That's the first thing he said. That's what the preseason is about. I want to seem in some bad positions. So guess what you're gonna play against some starters. I'd be shocked if Jay Daniels plays in this game.
Speaker 1: Probably will not be seen enough from him, But there are a lot of physicians that are up for grabs. Even now, yeh at receiver at number two, we know it's terry. But after that it's really wide open still downtown. The yummie Brad shown out.
Speaker 3: Hey listen, he said, not to me like new coaching staff, I ain't going nowhere like you got Dotson. I need to play faster, need to play stronger. Do they get to him? All he did was issue a challenge. I love it when a coach is a challenge to me. All right, Uh, you got you bring in a couple of more guys. You bring so now you need to figure out where's my big wide receiver, where's my speed guy? It's crowded, gonna make this roster on this crowded uh receiver room?
Speaker 2: Uh? Cas Allen? Did he do it again? Did he fumbling it away?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 2: Like? They looks good? Like? I mean, so it's one of these things we don't know until we know. Yeah, And this is the thing about it.
Speaker 3: And they always say this, good teams cut good players, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Because the other ones are better.
Speaker 5: It's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: So anytime you get a new coach staff, you cannot guarantee anybody's gonna.
Speaker 2: Make this roster if you ain't a pro bowler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, like that just the way it goes secondary secondary, you just have issues. We know it's gonna be an issue this season, so hopefully you know, those guys in the front seven can add a lot of pressure, maybe take some of I guess I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't agree with you. I don't agree that they've been a problem. I don't think no, no, This.
Speaker 3: Is what I do know about defensive backfields. Cohesion, this is what we do. We are a group. They never call us and say it just one of us. It's always a group of guys. We only gonna get better as the more reps we get with each other. Like they say, a great defense, you hear it before you see it. I mean they talking. We're communicating with each other. Check check this, check this cover too. Whatever we need to do. So at the end of the day, I think this defensive backfield, I think Forbes, I think say Juice, I think Martin. All these guys are gonna benefit from coach with This is a defensive back friendly defense.
Speaker 2: It's built for defensive backs to go make plays.
Speaker 3: You're not gonna be able to judge these guys until we get into real games and coach WI get to draw everything up and put these guys in position to make plays. Believe me, if you in that defensive back room right now, you feeling confidence about what we're going to do and how we're gonna get it done. So for everybody out there feeling like they need to panic with the defensive backfield, come down because I'm panicking. Come down, Jinks Stockholm syndrome, you're working.
Speaker 2: Don't do that, all right, Don't do that, Jinks. Come down.
Speaker 3: Get a coach of some time to mold these guys and understand what we're seeing right now is the greenest stuff you're gonna see all year.
Speaker 2: Right, But you've watched Cowboys the last couple of years.
Speaker 3: You watch Bland go break the record, you watch Diggs go get almost ten inceptions. But those dudes are no Those dudes playing was a low draft pick that only got made because Diggs got hurt.
Speaker 2: That tells you what this coaching staff are capable of.
Speaker 1: Here saying that Quinn wore working together defensively, are going to elevate these guys.
Speaker 3: You're gonna elevate everybody in the room. Yeah, listen. I was so envious when I used to watch Green Bay with Al Harris and Charles Woodson go out there and get picked out the pick, I'll never forget mech hassel Back said at their fifty yard line. Remember that, I'm like, we're going to score, only to throw it right to a Harris and him take it seventy yards for a test style. So at the end of the day, if I'm not worried about any group, it's.
Speaker 2: The defensive backfield. Not with this coach staff, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I just I just want to play off of that real quick. Have you ever heard a dude outside of that on the field anything where he talks and smack and then immediately came right back to buy them.
Speaker 2: All of us. It happens to all of us, Like all of us. I remember London just brought this up the other day.
Speaker 3: We was playing Pittsburgh, okay, and we knocked being Roethlisberger out the game. We get back to the hudder and London like, yeah, I don't think he's coming back in, and I'm like looking at blue foot and I'm yelling at oh, let's eat now they finish.
Speaker 2: Put U did they put in the game? Who's the backup quarterback?
Speaker 3: Gosh, Charlie Batch Show offensive coordinator U Tampa bay.
Speaker 1: Oh h, I'm drawing a blak.
Speaker 2: I'm drawing a black, all right.
Speaker 1: We put they put him in the game, Byron left.
Speaker 3: Wi Byron Leftwich. They put Leftwich in the game. So I'm like, let's eat defensive back, let's pick him off.
Speaker 2: And he went ham on us, Daddy. I think he went for three hundred.
Speaker 3: It was like and London was like, why did you have to say something like so, yeah, all of us been in those situations like so, don't doubt anybody in the NFL.
Speaker 2: Don't doubt anybody in this game.
Speaker 1: Before we get to the DC, the DLC always keeps it. Really can't wait to talk to him, Doc Walker. One thing you want to see one I keep asking you this, but you keep calling out really good players on this team. One guy that you want to see show out against the Patriots.
Speaker 3: Think I called out Mike Wiley last week? You did, and he pretty much did it. Owens and he pretty.
Speaker 1: Much He's gonna make this team, all right the third game.
Speaker 2: It ain't who I want to see, it's who needs to Okay, Dotson needs to make some plays, he sure does. H Cole Turner needs to make some plays, all right. That tight end room is a hard room.
Speaker 3: Chris Rodriez needs to make some plays, all right, all right, enusium, I want to see him make some plays. Okay, uh Poti, he has been around at Bob for Darien Matthews needs to.
Speaker 2: Make some plays.
Speaker 3: So it's a couple of guys that this this, this dress rehearsal is more than a dress rehearsal.
Speaker 1: No doubt. You want to face bills?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 2: Out?
Speaker 1: I got you right there.
Speaker 3: The Good Live Podcast is brought to you by Bet three six five, the official sporting being partner of the Watchton Commanders been on a range of NFL markets with the Bet three six five app. Craft your own personalized bet slip with parlays, access thousands of game.
Speaker 2: With live screaming.
Speaker 3: Place your bet before the match of doing. The game's up to you. Download to Bet three six five app today and join eighty million members worldwide. Yes that's eighty million members worldwide. Age twenty one plus only. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem Call of texts one eight hundred gambler mwaa.
Speaker 4: We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape with us. We dream anyplace in the world and in the blink of an eye.
Speaker 2: We're there. That's the wonder flight.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is decide where to Dulles International Airport. Let you imagination sore book your adventure today at Flydullies dot com.
Speaker 2: Slash non stop. It's true professional I try.
Speaker 1: Let's go from one to other and bring in Doc Walker. We always have great guests on this show, Yeah we do. Let's bring it one of the legends, you know, the DC Doc Walker with us now to talk about what he's seen thus far, what he expects for the upcoming season. Doc. It's always a pleasure having you on talking to you, getting your perspective. So I wanted to get your thoughts on Jaden Daniels and what you've seen up to this point.
Speaker 3: Everything he's better than advertised. I'm not shocked about anything. You don't casually win a Heisman Trophy, you don't casually get your way through the SEC. So I just want to see more. This is new school versus old school. I'm like Andy reid Man, I won't give me a half. I know I'm not gonna get it, but I still want to ask for it, and I just can't wait for all this to end and the.
Speaker 5: Real deal to start.
Speaker 2: One thing, Doc, I love about you. You win sugar ca You win sugar.
Speaker 3: Coat, a candiboy working for Willie Walker. You're gonna keep it high to he is. You're gonna tell the truth. What do you feel from this organization that's different than last year, just from the top to the bottom. What do you feel? Is it momentum? Is it people holding people accountable? Is it people doing what they should do? Just tell me what do you feel? Is a guy that had your eyes on this organization for forty years?
Speaker 2: Please tell me that, sir, Well you just named it.
Speaker 5: It's all the above.
Speaker 3: And so what I'm looking for right now is I'm not expecting the impossible. But it reminds me back in when Joe Gibbs came in. We went oh and five? Can you endure that hit? And if you do, then the road to recovery starts. I don't believe in Hocu's focus. You got to build this thing and they're doing the right way and it's not gonna happen overnight. But everything they've done I'm in full accord with. Been there, done that. We went oh and five and it built our character that built this program in my opinion, and now we just got to be able to question is are we gonna be strong enough as a fan base in the community to support them through lean and tough times so they can build that endurance. Because the fan base is strong, I think that we got grit, true grit. We're building this thing.
Speaker 2: The right way.
Speaker 3: Let's be patient enough and not expected to be hocus focused and fixed in all one week because it's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you one thing too, Doc, is that when you talk about that patience, then it doesn't just start with the franchise quarterback. It starts with the other rookies, the other free agents brought in. So who's the guy. Let's talk about another rookie outside of JD five that has stood out to you that you think, you know what, this dude's a player.
Speaker 5: Well, you know me, and the smoother knows it's all for me.
Speaker 3: The wide receiver talk is cute, but I just smile because to me, it's all about the Fab five and the Fab five.
Speaker 5: For me and the big boys up front.
Speaker 3: And if you're not talking about the offensive line, that's my Fab five and that's being developed being a symbol.
Speaker 5: We got a couple guys, nick.
Speaker 3: How that unit develops is how we develop, and the Dynamic duo is in two corners and we're still developing them. If you don't have a Fab five and a dynamic duo, you kidding yourself. So that's what my focus is. I hate to be the very bad news and Scrooge again, but I have to calm the public to let y'all know you talk all that you worried about who to back up, who the number two wide receiver is, say what it could be?
Speaker 5: Humpty dumpty for all I care.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned about the Fab five and the Dynamic duo. And if you don't have them two things locked down, you're gonna beat nobody good. So if we get healthy, keep building on that, because Jalen gonna help himself. Look, this brother gets rid of the ball so quick. You can have a perfect no hitter and he still not get hit. So the line's gonna look better upon his arrival just because of him. But that doesn't mean we fixed it. So I'm waiting to see how we developed the Fab five and the Dynamic duel.
Speaker 5: Those are my keys, all right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I gotta ask him, because you know, the one thing about you, one of the few Super Bowl winning tight ends we've had around here, and I consider you a throwback tight end. And when I look at being Sentate, he reminds me of a j Nova check a Wining, just a throwback of Tank getting me the ball and watch me rumble. Rumble, rumble, young man, rumble. Tell me how you feel about what he's shown you so far? Saram at k State, I loved him, then I love K State. It's kse State remind me of Mississippi State, because see you can find some jewels. And I'll tell you what you taught me a lot on this because me and you used to be going back and we Jones, but you showed me about the nuggets. Started seeing all these top performers coming out of Mississippi State and you.
Speaker 5: Keep telling me, but look at this. You were right. K State.
Speaker 3: The same thing to me as Mississippi State is what they were doing in Big Eight. The dudes they pull out the diamonds.
Speaker 5: Senate.
Speaker 3: All he wants to do is win. And I remember covering Big Eight games and I was doing the Nebraska games against Kate State, and they were always the underdog, but they didn't play like that. This dude got that true grit. Love him, love the determination. I'm still a Baits guy. I love the tight end room and if they stay healthy because they got to become a factor at the line of scrimmage and also on third down.
Speaker 5: I love Baits.
Speaker 3: I love them all because our running game is the reason why we'll be really successful. Love the running back room. Crazy about their head coach. They head coaches a doll. I ain't worried about that coach. A love him to death. They got a room full of dogs. All they gotta do that. Let that Fab five develop and that group when he released them k nines. We're gonna be all right because it's about running the ball and also pass protection. Part of that pass pro for Jayden is in backs.
Speaker 1: So, Doc, let's talk about let's play what the doctor ordered here. Okay, So and your guy that keeps it real, we've talked about that. Give me something that this team really needs to focus on improving upon. Based on what you've seen thus far in the preseason.
Speaker 3: We can't afford to turn the ball over. We gotta play who we are right now. We're not coming out. We gotta come out and say here's who we are. We gotta keep that game tight. We have got to be what we once were, dominant on special teams. We gotta create our advantages great on teams. We can't turn it over and we can't give up big plays. We can't have people running through our secondary wide open.
Speaker 5: That's over. If you score on us, you gotta crawl. You gotta kill us.
Speaker 3: Nine play drives. Nothing cheap. We make you earn everything you get while we develop. We gotta be a hard out and if we do that, things will come awake. And we got playmakers.
Speaker 5: Eckler, I ain't even got to him. We don't have time to show too short. We got people. We just gotta get time to get to them.
Speaker 3: I totally understand what you're getting that when you say that, and it's a play that reminds me of what you're saying when Jaden overthrew Terry on the sideline, and that's what they call get that ugly pass out the way, meaning we're in field goal position. Don't worry abody, completion, don't worry about anything. That's the small things. So I'm willing to say this, are we being just simply coached better. Yep, from day one. The moment DQ on the field, they're warm ups. I watched him warm up. I could just turn around and get back in my car and leave because I've already seen more energy on the practice than i used to see for four years. You know, we got now, not a more Titian walking on the sideline.
Speaker 5: We got an evangelist.
Speaker 3: You know, we got a person out there that is injecting and preaching the gospel, and they're buying into it. Everybody out there is out there with purpose. The older guys have been warriors and been great players. They're lending that tutelage London Fletcher. Then when the captain got here, I used to just love watching him warm up on the sidelines.
Speaker 5: He threw up before every game and it was real.
Speaker 3: These guys we got now are guys in their mid thirties, can still play.
Speaker 5: But we don't want to wear them out.
Speaker 3: They're leading those rooms now, they're leading by example. We got one at the line backer, one the tight end spot. We got them sprinkle all over the play when you get the right GM.
Speaker 5: This is what your team looks like. It shouldn't be all kids. It shouldn't be all senior citizens. It's sprinkled the right way, little youth and enthusiasm, age and wisdom, and that's what this group passed.
Speaker 2: Doc.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the weakness in the secondary. We know that. And one of the reasons that maybe this team com mitigate that is pressure on the defensive front right, pressure from those linebackers. And you were talking about London. One of the great linebackers of all time is Bobby Wagner. When you see a guy like that, not only does he make the entire defense better, but what does it do to the locker room when someone walks in. This is a guy who's gonna have a gold jacket one day. When he walks in, it's just immediate respect.
Speaker 2: He's the new leader. That's what happens when he walks in the room.
Speaker 3: He's the man when he says, you know what you see this ring, I know the paths to getting there. Yeah, all right, guess what he demands respect, Just like when London walked in, he demanded respect.
Speaker 5: Bingo Fred was there him in blue.
Speaker 3: And the other thing too, is that your team you have to love around your teammates.
Speaker 5: Man, you just have to.
Speaker 3: Love when that practice ends and guys are still there two hours later. That's the team's gonna win. That's the ingredients of a team not running to get out of it to go somewhere else. They're where they want to be, and they understand the mission at hand. These guys don't even realize the fan base they have to just waiting on them. They don't understand how good this is. They think this is good now they've seen nothing. Man, this place is why. And Fred knows.
Speaker 5: Jince.
Speaker 3: You know, we've seen snippets of him. We watched when other teams win here, Man, when the capitol is won here, I've still never seen this play. This place rupts Curley W's two nineteen. We've celebrated the success mystics. It don't matter. We know how to win, We know how to have the winners. We just got to earn that right. And I can feel it because the process is in effect, and it starts with getting the right people. Just take in the temperature right now of the NFC East.
Speaker 2: We know what kind of beast it is. All right.
Speaker 3: When I look with my binoculars on and I look in New York, I see something that's falling apart I'm talking boat by boat. When I look down in Dallas in these monocolars, I see something falling apart boat by boat while our arrow is pointed in the right direction. Besides Philadelphia, how does you feel about the NFC East right now? You know I can't break my rules on that. I don't feel anything towards them because I'm so focused on Tampa Bay.
Speaker 5: All right, I can't break my principles.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: They've beaten us. We haven't beaten any of them, so I'm gonna give them their respect. We can't even beat the Giants. So how ignorant would it be for me to do what most of my body's trying to get me to do and mess with Dallas and mess with Philly and message.
Speaker 5: I ain't doing it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stay true to what I'm trying to become. I want to be the best version of myself. I'm focused on Tampa Bay because until we beat Tampa we've done nothing. We've done nothing but entertain our fan base and given promises and hope. So I'm gonna state true to that. I'm gonna respect our conference. I think it's the best in all of sports because all of our people have Lombardes. All of them understand what it's like to be on top, and all of us understand that what we're capable of, the.
Speaker 5: Question is will we do it?
Speaker 3: And that's what's up to that ten and one the Philadelphi Eagles. I'm still scratching my ball head. How in the earth did they do that?
Speaker 1: Spoken like a man who is a true champion and is a shaping. That's why he's already focused on week one. It is ADC, Doc Walker, Doc, we appreciate it, man, always pleasure, Always appreciate Doc. Let's pay some bills. And then we got voicemails and what is it? What do we call the Nerd Report?
Speaker 2: The Revenge of the Nerds Report?
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, guys, let's talk about Seegek for a second primary sponsor this pod.
Speaker 2: It's official.
Speaker 1: They are the official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders. The deal is finalized. These are our people. The newest member of the Commander's family. If you haven't heard the name yet, get used to it. Seek Geek, the newest member of the Commander's family. Doesn't matter if you're buying or selling tickets to Commander's games or any other live event in the DMV seat Geek is the place to do it. The official ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders, So Commander's fans can fan all right.
Speaker 3: Yes, Revenge of the Nerds segment sponsor by Booger this week.
Speaker 2: I checked this out.
Speaker 3: Hey, we have a fifteen year old okay from Fairfax.
Speaker 2: Heman m Kelly. I think I said that right.
Speaker 3: He invented a soap that cures skin cancer at fifteen years old. Now jinks, what is young Michael Jenkins doing at fifteen years old? Because this dude is amazing. Okay, what when you doing at fifteen years old?
Speaker 1: I was like, hey, man, have you guys played this new game on Atari?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 3: So you were shaming the family? I was, yes, like doing nothing a fifteen years old? How do you just sit in your room and say, you know what, they're not mixing this with this and maybe I can get this, and you're curing cancer.
Speaker 1: I'm like, this body wash smells great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know anything. I'm still in my dad's old spine.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? Right fifteen that I thought that was amazing. Like Nicks on the report from the Nerds, you know being Franklin.
Speaker 1: You have been Franklin.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I love being Franklin. That's my favorite historian. I love him. And I just find out something that I didn't know because I felt like I knew everything about being Franklin. Being Franklin left two thousand dollars to the city of Boston and Philadelphia, all right, and he left this to help young tradesmen.
Speaker 2: All right, all right?
Speaker 3: Now one hitch was it? Most of the money cannot be drawn out for one hundred years, one hundred years, one hundred years, all right, Now it can be discributed. It can only be discributed year two hundred years later. And right now it is worth six point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: WHOA is that right?
Speaker 2: That is right, Benjamin.
Speaker 3: You have done it again and you deserve to be on the one hundred dollars bill. He had done it again. Indition Nerds reported brought to you by NERD.
Speaker 1: That's some great stuff, right. Did you hear the voice? That is our producer an a time for voice most Hi Hannah, Hi.
Speaker 6: Guys, You guys love some great voicemails this week, so please do not hesitate to leave us voicemails so we get see Oh your favorite Fred, You're gonna love this one.
Speaker 7: Smooth Dog, Smooth Dog and Jinks. Hey man, it's your boy, John aka Traveling Jay. Still kicking it across America. I heard you mentioned me Smooth telling him I was in Michigan one. I'm still kicking, but I'm alan Kansas City, still loving the show. Is still doing my deal and loving that you guys are doing your deal. You've got to get yourself a radio show man and an I couldn't be the producer of it. It doesn't matter, but y'all guys to get on the radio. Hey, check it out. So in response to your comment the other day about the quarterbacks and the experience and all that, look, I'm excited. I'm excited for all the new class and all these quarterbacks have come out, and you know, I was thinking about it. The greatest quarterback class that I've ever known was the eighty three draft with l Way, Kelly Marino. Then you had you know, your your other one's blackledged I think it was Easton, I think, and O'Brien, Ken O'Brien, those three was probably the better one. But those three Hall of Fame quarterbacks, now, they didn't have near the experience coming in the league like these guys do. So this could be dare I say it has an opportunity to be, at least from the jump, the best quarterback draft of all time. And I know, you know it's pre season and blah blah blah, but you know, and I say that, I don't really care about the other quarterbacks. I'm excited about Jaydon Daniels. Keep up the great work. I wonder if you if you agree with that, so let me know, keep up the good works.
Speaker 3: From Michigan to Kansas City where in America? Like you got a call in NEX, we can tell us where you at. Now he's in Kansas City that I'm sure he eating.
Speaker 2: Some barbecue right now.
Speaker 3: All right now, I don't know what food Michigan is known for, uh anything.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and is see what you do is.
Speaker 3: Just music basically, I'm right, Uh, all right, Well, Kansas City is known for his barbecue. So I hope you eat some barbecue while you're out there. And men just had this conversation about this quarterback class. When I say, because of the reps that the reps they played, they was in college longer than any quarterbacks period.
Speaker 2: This could he brought up something?
Speaker 3: Could this be the best quarterback class of all time?
Speaker 2: Because Kayler Williams looks like the truth?
Speaker 1: He sure does.
Speaker 2: Jaye looks like the truth.
Speaker 1: Bone Nicks looks like the truth. Looks good like a Panix.
Speaker 3: Come on, we talking about Joe Milton. Yeah, all right, this let's.
Speaker 2: Come back to this five years from now.
Speaker 3: Yes, but this could I'm with him, This could be the best quarterback class of all time.
Speaker 1: I think he's right now, He's right. The eighty three classes widely considered number one with a bullet But if you're talking about early results, yeah, this class is really deep. Yeah, the potential's there.
Speaker 2: So yeah.
Speaker 3: And they all have great coaches with them and great stuff around them, Like I have never seen a quarterback class besides Drake Maine that has all the support around him. Usually, like you get drafted high, your team stinks, all right, Not so much this time?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: Had a voice for number two.
Speaker 8: What's up, smooth J I got a non football question for you, Just wondering if John seen the Luke Dadpool move here. And I just want to know some of y'all from the South, what do y'all think of Remy Lebo's accent.
Speaker 2: I first of all, I've seen that pool three times already.
Speaker 3: Already. All right, listen, I ain't I've always been axed this. If you was a superhero, which one would you be?
Speaker 1: It's dead Pool, fred Pool, fred Pool all day.
Speaker 3: Like it's instantly, that's me. I'm gonna save the world while cracking jokes. So yes, I have seen it. And Channam Tatum, ah, he blew it away. It's Gambit, listen, because he was like, I've been in the void my whole life, because they never made the Gambit movie, unlike the rest of them that got tossed in the void after they movie flopped. Like I was born here in the worst Louisiana accent I have ever heard. I couldn't understandin of it, and I found it very I thought Channel Tatum did a great job. I thought, which listen, it's one of the best better movies I've seen in a long time. And it ain't that it just so just intellectual property. No, it's a fun time. Like it's been a long time since I went to the movie and had that much fun, so much that I went back and I went back, and I.
Speaker 2: Know you you probably ain't even seen it.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: I know what's wrong with you? Know man, I haven't really gotten into the Marvel universe. And everybody says, dude, you gotta do it, man.
Speaker 2: And then the one thing about that and you love it? Yeah? That pool it?
Speaker 3: Come on, we grew up on it. Did you not grew up on that Saturday morning watching the X Men? Watching TV like we grew up on the We are the generation. They had to read it in the comic books. We watched the Coming in cartoons yep. And now they putting it on the big screen and you don't want to see it on.
Speaker 2: The high day?
Speaker 1: Let me ask you when it comes to accents. I think I've asked this before, but I think it's fascinating because I had to work on my AX and I can still slip back into it when I'm back home and say Yonder, yonder. Yeah, I'll be like, hey, man, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: And I'll be like, are you kicking it? But you when you worked at ESPN, didn't they try to tweak your accent a little bit?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Uh, CBS with CBS or.
Speaker 2: CBS tried to tweak it.
Speaker 3: They gave me this, this paper with words on them, and they said, he go to words you need to stay away from. He go to words you could use instead of you can break this word down and use it and pronounce it this way this way.
Speaker 2: Yes, they tried to narrow it down.
Speaker 1: That would change your personality.
Speaker 2: But guess what, I understood what they were trying to do.
Speaker 3: Most people won't like I understand, Like I understood before I got there that it was like words I don't say on their Like I'm not scared to show you my flaws, Like you'll never hear me say an ST word on the mic. Yeah, like I won't, you know, I say rode a boulevard, but I won't say screak.
Speaker 1: Okay, so instead of like three game winning streak, you'd say three in a row?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, yes, Like, but I stay away from sts consciously because of what they showed me on their paper.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh, there go. My flaw is it's tease. And I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Don't think I can get real of this, so I need to. I need to just find alternative words. And that's what I do.
Speaker 1: Well, all right, Another Voicemailanna that'll be it's no, it's time for extreme memes.
Speaker 2: Extreme you know what, she just comes with these games.
Speaker 1: We we'll just get it. We'll get a text from Anna and I have no idea. It'll just say extreme memes. I'm like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: See you Mondy.
Speaker 6: That's basically good, always good.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: So I'm gonna give you each a stack of memes. All right, and I'm going to give you a situation and you're going to react to it or statement.
Speaker 1: All right, we're ready for this. Yeah, what do I do with the car? So?
Speaker 6: Okay, but you got to look at them.
Speaker 1: You need to pick them all up all up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like apples to apples. So give me stack names, and they need to find a meme that's appropriate to the I recognize that this is audio only, so we are going to have to describe the memes.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 6: First extreme meme prompt when someone says Jayden Daniels is going to be the best quarterback of the twenty twenty four draft class.
Speaker 2: Oh okol hmm best? All right? I got one? I got one, got one? Yeah, I do there you go. I know you can see this. They can see that.
Speaker 6: It's the little girl with the house owned fire.
Speaker 3: Guess a fire take right there, Yes, and she's laughing while her house is burning down.
Speaker 1: I got this cat right here. Oh, I'm trying to think, you know what, because I don't.
Speaker 2: Know what he's thinking.
Speaker 1: But he's thinking.
Speaker 2: Look but he's having a good might be right, Yeah, he might be right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see it, Haden. That's smile on my face.
Speaker 2: You might be right. I got your note.
Speaker 6: I like that all right. When someone says that Washington could be the winner of the NFC East this season, hmmm, oh okay, this it's a pensive.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm thinking. I'm thinking because I feel good.
Speaker 3: But I also I'm afraid of Philadelphia. I feel like they've put together some some great stuff over there.
Speaker 1: It's me crying right here. I would love for it to happen.
Speaker 2: Just not just not.
Speaker 1: It's just not gonna happen this year. Just come on, we wanted to. We just gotta be patient, just like Doc. We just gotta be patient.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's all.
Speaker 6: Rookie Mikey saying her so could be a star on the defense.
Speaker 3: I got one of these memes I want to use so bad but you just haven't gave me the question to use it yet.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. That's so satisfying. I see that you see her? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: This guy is old because I'm old and he's doing he's gone that I love.
Speaker 2: Yes, come on, I'm gonna give me this one one. All right.
Speaker 6: You're attending a wedding and you find out it's at the same time as the most important game of the season.
Speaker 2: Have you been hearing about this? Yes, I have. It's the worst.
Speaker 3: Like everybody say, you should not do foul windings because football season in the fall comes in. Yes, if you invite me to a wedding in the fall, no, I will not come.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I don't come to file winds. I got sports to watch. Do you want me watching this game doing your winding? Because I'm not coming.
Speaker 1: I know what you're wedding. Think of the others though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, think of all the people here, man, like you can't be just all of a sudden Yes, October thirty first, be at my wedding.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not. Not.
Speaker 3: At the end of the year and mostly definitely your wind gonna feel I may perfect me for this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to look at this monkey. He's looking at his phone. He's like, Okay, what day's your wedding? Oh man, it's the day the Commander's taking on the Cowboys. They could come to that game.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming to you, all right.
Speaker 6: I've gotta be honest. I respect it because there's nothing and someone being on their phone at the wedding watching a football game and not being engaged or at dinner or anywhere. Don't come.
Speaker 2: I have the perfect one right here.
Speaker 5: That's the one.
Speaker 2: You know about that dude?
Speaker 3: First of all this, I'm gonna show up at your wedding right here, and I might not be bringing a gift, all right. I'm not gonna bring the gift. I don't bring file gifts, right, foul gifts are for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 6: Your reaction to Pat Mahomes behind the back throw, Kelly.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm not shocked. He's a wizard with the ball. He's Steph Curry. He's Steph Curry of the of the NFL, and he's he's able because of his coach to try stuff that no other quarterback would try that will get most guys fired.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy about that he was actually mad at Travis because Travis ran the wrong route, and so he was like, whatever, man, I'm just behind my back. Of course, Kelsey still caught it, but you know I got for this guy looks like Andy read Yeah he does. Like here, you know that's my guy trying to make it three strain. That's my guy, all right.
Speaker 6: And then last one is the kale of Williams to Roma Dounza connection.
Speaker 3: I think Caleb looks, well, I'm not I'm not here to issue no hate. Plus, I got a coat a cot anchor over here that drinks ice coffee, so I think that's an oxymore run. It's like saying I got some cool cold fire back here. You know, still hot ice coffee that sounds like a rapper name like ice Coffee Man.
Speaker 2: No, who drinks ice coffee man? And Matt.
Speaker 1: You know what drives me crazy?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: It's hot, right, it's ninety five, ninety six, eight hundred, and you see somebody with a with a hot coffee smoking a cigarette. I'm like, how hard are you trying to be?
Speaker 3: I just like when my coffee cools off, Okay, I'm through with.
Speaker 2: It, Like either I gotta heat it up. Again.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm throwing it away, but y'all say no, give it to me already cooled.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, put ice.
Speaker 3: In it like it doesn't fit it, feel ichy for it, like it feels icky.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm sorry it does.
Speaker 1: So you're not saying it was lit fam.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not. All right, Nice job, Anna, All right, good game.
Speaker 6: We'll move us on to what's the beef. Okay, this week's beef Tyreek Hills.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: I want to see it and guess what, Thank you, Tyrek for being smart. Nor Allles is great in the two hundred. We didn't even know he was gonna win the one hundred because it takes him seventy yards.
Speaker 2: To really start to crank.
Speaker 3: Right, Like Tarik said, you know what, I will blow him out in a forty o oh way. I'm telling you right now to trek Hell's ten yard dash and twenty yard dash is some of the fastest ever. Like nor Allows needs to build up, Tarik is instant to rereak. Mike have a legit chance in the fifty man.
Speaker 1: Nor Allows would smoke him in the fifty. Let me tell you I looked this up. We saw this video and it was playing. You have to understand, we get fooled by these guys who are because Tyreek's want the fast. He might be the fast guy in football, No, ain't, no Mike, he is Xavier Worthy.
Speaker 2: Might be if Tyreek runs with a little bit more power than that.
Speaker 1: Fair, that's fair, but world class. This guy just won a gold medal in the Olympics. So we watched the video of Tyreek hill right last year. I think it was blue away the field, fast as hell, six point seven in the sixty meter.
Speaker 2: Do you know what?
Speaker 1: Noel Lys runs a sixty meter in six point four to three. That is a huge golf in the sixty meters, a world class sprinter.
Speaker 3: But we know about spreading. Is you only fastest? Who pushing you? Treka is always in front. I want to see him chase all right, listen, you're fastest.
Speaker 2: The guy that's beside you. Put like this. If they put it on pay per view, they my money.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm watching it, all right, And I think I think Trek the Cheetah has a legit chance, all right. And it ain't just a football player at me, it ain't just a football player.
Speaker 1: I think he gets smoked this is all, and and someone said we'll give him some time to practice. No Allows has been sprinting and practicing every day four years. This is what he did, every single technique, every single nuance.
Speaker 3: I don't care if he works for Camel. I don't see no smoking happening. I just you're not going.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's a human being on earth that you can leave Tyreek in the dust. I just don't think. So. I don't think.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't think it's gonna be a massive golf But but Sprinster decided by tens hundreds of the seconds. So what I'm saying is, if that's how close the margin is, and you got Tyreek Hill running a six seven, and then you have no Allows running a six point.
Speaker 2: Four tore long ago was Tyreek running that this had last year?
Speaker 1: Tymery kills thirty years old.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How many thirty year old sprinters are at the top of their game? Very few.
Speaker 3: First of all, I would put a thirty year old Dale Green up against.
Speaker 2: Any man living. Do you understand me? Yes, this raw out that's green, that's d Green. That's different. All I'm saying is Tyreek Hill d Green.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's let's if you had d Green versus Carl Lewis.
Speaker 2: I think D Green would have gave Carl Lewis all day. Carl Lewis would have won.
Speaker 3: His I don't think so because Dale Green probably haven't been pushed like that.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: But when you when you're talking about world class sprinters, you know who's pushing them. The human body. The limits of the human body is what is pushing them, because there's only so fast a body can run. Like, You're never gonna see a guy run the one hundred and eight seconds, Like the body just can't do that. These guys are going up against the limits of the human body. They're testing themselves every time they're on the track.
Speaker 3: Right now, we had in this Olympics the fastest one hundred group of all time. Yeah, it's all of these guys ran under nine seven, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, the human beings are getting faster.
Speaker 1: But they've never touched you, Saint Bolt. He's at the edge.
Speaker 3: But guess what, Oh, all records are meant to be broken, Jack, They meant to be broke somebody.
Speaker 2: It's a child.
Speaker 3: You don't think I got the young fifteen year old sixteen year old here, Yeah, it's working on breaking you Sain's boat record.
Speaker 2: It will happen, but.
Speaker 1: There will come a point when you can't go any faster like a human.
Speaker 2: The humans, we evolve, We keep evolving.
Speaker 3: In a second, Listen, we thought by twenty twenty four, right when we was in the nineties, did we not think we would have flying cars by now?
Speaker 2: Did we not think we were gonna be the Jetsons? But they have a robot?
Speaker 1: Living in technology is endless, as there have been scientists who have studied the limits of the human body and the limits as to how, if everything is perfect, under perfect conditions, how fast can a human body maneuver? And they're like, we're getting close to as fast as a body can can exert itself because you're not gonna see an I.
Speaker 3: Said, if we get to the end of the human thinking mind of that seventy old because it's a forty old scientist out there, like, no, we're gonna push it even farther. Like every time somebody say were at the end, we take it another.
Speaker 2: Step, all right.
Speaker 3: So I refuse to believe that the human body will stop evolving.
Speaker 1: So a human body at some point will go from zero to one hundred meters in two seconds.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's a limit. I understand you.
Speaker 5: It is a limit, like the human.
Speaker 3: Body adjusts to whatever we put it under the stress we please, all right, but mechanically I propose this, Okay, in fifteen years, the human neck will be longer. And this is why I say this.
Speaker 2: This is why I say this.
Speaker 3: Okay, we spend more time like this, the human that will We spend more time like this with our phones and our neck is pointed down.
Speaker 2: We didn't have that with our generation.
Speaker 3: The evolutionary No the body, the body, the body of just to have it. We are, we are what we are right well, draftnic human beings be okay?
Speaker 6: Next beef Flag Football USA versus n Fall players A small select group. The Flag Football USA quarterback. His name is Darryl Dussette, I believe said. I think it's disrespectful that they don't automatically that they just automatically assume that they're able to just join the Olympic team because the person that they are, they didn't help grow this game to get to the Olympics. Give the guys who helped this game get to where it's at their respect.
Speaker 3: First of all, shut your mouth. Shut your mouth. We grew football, not you. You a flag football player. That's what you are. It's no quarterback in the league, not even Nate Peterman. And I give Nate all the hell in the world. Worst quarterback in the league. You can't out throw Nate.
Speaker 2: No football.
Speaker 3: Flag football is an offshoot of real football. It's a safer, non physical version of football. At no point can you beat any quarterback in this league quarterback and dude, no, and you ain't brought nothing to the forefront.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, you'll.
Speaker 3: Probably do what ray Gun did and get break dancing and get flag football through out of the Olympics.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's disrespectful. It's just a bummer for him, Like I'm sorry, Like I'm glad you've helped grow the game. But nobody's being disrespectful. It's like, look, let's just be honest. You're not on this level.
Speaker 3: You're just not just not, Like, I'm sorry, nothing about you would bring you to this level.
Speaker 2: Like I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: And if we're gonna go to the Olympics and we're gonna play flag football, we're gonna do like we doing every other sport. We're gonna send our best. Now, I don't feel like we sent our best in three on three basketball. I don't know what happened with that, but we usually send our best in every sporting I'm sorry, my friend to reap what the news to you. You are not the best in America at what you do, not even close.
Speaker 1: It's like if the commander said, Jinx, Mike Erica is gonna take your spot, I'd be like, this is disrespect I'd be like, I gotta go. It's Mike Tererika.
Speaker 5: How dare you?
Speaker 2: What are you guys thinking this is disrespectful? Do you know the talent? Have you seen the scar? What I've done for that?
Speaker 1: Like, I'd be like, I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Don't do it to your man? Come on, man, shut up?
Speaker 6: Okay, you ready for my final beef, final beef. It might be me, but I think some other people could agree with me. Peyton Manning's top five quarterbacks in the league right now, and I believe this is the order.
Speaker 2: His his top five. He chose these all right, all right?
Speaker 6: Just share Patrick Mahomes easy, Joe Burrow, Okay, easy, justin Herbert Lamar, Jackson, Josh Allen in that order.
Speaker 3: First of all, Justin Herbert need to be out of that and he shouldn't be in front of Lamar. Shouldn't fun Lamarin. No, he shouldn't be in front of nobody. All right, Justin Herbert should not be there. Now the question he is taking Herbert out?
Speaker 2: Who do you put in?
Speaker 1: Herbert's pretty good though, man, Herbert.
Speaker 2: Ain't won nothing.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I will say this for Justin Herbert now, I think Lamar should absolutely be ahead of him. But Brandon Staley was garbage as a head coach, Mike Williams always injured, Allen was always injured, Austin ex was banged up like he's just had no help and a garbage head coach. That's the one thing.
Speaker 2: I just don't think he deserves to be in that top five. I just don't. I would put Matthew Stafford before him.
Speaker 3: Really, Matthew Stafford is a better quarterback than Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: I would say Justin.
Speaker 3: I think Stafford had a better year last year. Stafford is a super Bowl winner. Like I'm sorry, he's better than him.
Speaker 1: Like No, I definitely would not put Lamar below though.
Speaker 3: I just don't get there on Sheriff and now you know, I usually agree with the man and family, and plus I Didne picked off every person in the men family besides Archie.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what about arch I'm looking for him now Texas Campus to pick him up.
Speaker 1: You're gonna jump in the practice and be like, no clamsy, go picking him out anymore?
Speaker 2: Anna? We done?
Speaker 1: Okay, call us on the house phone. It's seven o three seven two six seven four one. Now. We always appreciate your voicemails, always appreciate your comments.
Speaker 3: We're in America's John, John, that's the question.
Speaker 2: Are you traveling, Jay? Tell us your next spot. Brother.
Speaker 3: We're gonna keep up with us in the rest of America, in the rest of Commander's Nation.
Speaker 2: That's right, We'll follow you around America.
Speaker 3: One more preseason game and then it's on to Get Love podcast.
Speaker 1: That's my guy friend's bood And Michael Jenkins thanks for me. Where us preseason game number three this week. He will see you next week. The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.