Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Getty and now he I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 3: As you know, twelve days ago, I had dinner with President Trump, a dinner that was set up by my friend Kid Rock because we share a belief that there's got to be something better than hurling insults from three thousand miles away. And let me first say that to all the people who treated this like it was some kind of summit meeting. You're ridiculous, like I was going to sign a treaty or something.
Speaker 2: I have no power, and he's.
Speaker 3: The most powerful leader in the world. I'm not the leader of anything except maybe a contingent of centrist minded people who think there's got to be a better way of running this country than hating each other every minute.
Speaker 1: Oh man, your lips to God's ears, even though you're an atheist.
Speaker 2: That combay uh before we.
Speaker 1: Get to that's Bill Maher from his HBO show on Friday, and he had dinner with Trump and Kid Rock and Dana White and a couple other people at the White House, which would be about the coolest thing that ever happened in your life, if you ever got to do it, it's a hell of a guest list. But Bill Maher with his whole I'm a centrist. He's a centrist left, but I mean compared to you know, the politics of what you'll hear on the news all day long, he's a centrist. No doubt there anyway that crowd us can take back over. Is there any chance of that.
Speaker 2: We have to be specific about what we want to do and attack it in an organized way.
Speaker 1: I think he got I think rules need I think laws and rules need to change. I think the current structure of campaign finance and that sort of stuff. I don't think rhetoric could change it. I think he had change that.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm well, yeah, I'm not talking about rhetoric necessarily, But in our school system, which is, as we've outlined many times, completely infected with far left ideology, needs to be dealt with. Pretty much.
Speaker 1: The only way you lose your seat as a Senator, as a House member is from someone in your own party who's further to the extreme than you. That's almost the only way you lose. So as long as that's true, we continue down the road we are. But I'm off track already. Here's Bill Maher talking a little about what it was like to eat Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: In the Oval office. He was showing me the portraits of presidents, and he pointed to Reagan and said, in all seriousness, you know the best thing about him his hair. I said, well, there was also that whole bringing down communism thing. Waiting for the button next to the diet coke button to get pushed and I go through the trap door.
Speaker 2: He laughed. He got it.
Speaker 3: He didn't get mad. He's much more self aware and he lets on in public. Look, I get it. It doesn't matter who he is at a private dinner with a comedian. It matters who he is on the world stage. I'm just taking as a positive that this person exists, because everything I've ever not liked about him was, I swear to God absent at least on this night with this guy.
Speaker 2: Isn't that interesting? It really is?
Speaker 1: And Bill Maher's a hardcore trumpeter. Everything I've ever not liked about him was absent on this night.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. I mean we all have our public facing persona, what we do and how we act, and we're a little different among friends or a more intimate setting. Trump seems to have his front is very different than how he's described by everybody who spent time with him. Friends of ours, Bill mar.
Speaker 1: Of course, a lot of the things Bill Maher hates about the public Trump we love when we see it, you know, we laugh up, roar Easley or whatever. Let's hear a little more from the lefty Bill Maher.
Speaker 3: There were so many moments when I hit him with a joke or contradicted something, and no problem. At dinner, he was asking me about the nuclear situation in Iran in a very genuine, hey, I think you're a smart guy. I want your opinion sort of way. He didn't get mad or call me a left wing lunatic.
Speaker 2: He took it in.
Speaker 3: I told him I thought parts of his plan for Gaza were whacky, but that I had supported him in the idea that Gaza could be Dubai.
Speaker 2: Instead of Hell.
Speaker 3: I never felt I had to walk on eggshells around him, And honestly, I voted for Clinton and Obama, but I would never feel comfortable talking to them the way I was able to talk with Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: That's just how it went down. Make of it what you will. I thought that was really interesting.
Speaker 1: I would have never been able to talk to Clinton or Obama the way I talked to Trump, but just feeling so comfortable and like you're having a real, you know, human interaction.
Speaker 2: They're actually listening to you, that sort of thing. Yeah, he's describing the other side of the coin, that is Trump's ability to connect with people in general, but like working people, that lack of projecting that I'm better than you. Which is interesting is he's almost certainly the richest guy who's ever been president or perhaps ever will be. I don't know. The common touch they used to call it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Bill Maher talks about how he looks you in the eye and seems to actually be listening to what you're saying. I mean, that's really really interesting. I mean I'm not surprised because, like Joe said, we know people who've worked for him, like worked for him, saw him every day. That was the one woman that we knew that was before he was president, when he was like, you know, a TV star.
Speaker 2: She worked with him and said, no, he's not like that at all. I said, yeah, that's not surprising to me.
Speaker 1: That's a personality trait. Though we've all known successful people.
Speaker 2: Who don't listen to you and not successful.
Speaker 1: So I mean, it's not like you have to have that trait to be successful. I think it's probably helpful. It's just it's some sort of personality trait.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is less about politics or hating Trump or loving Trump or anything like that. It's just trying to understand human beings. Trump is famously the guy who follows his gut, and he trusts his gutten and it's served him well in a lot of ways, undeniably. I think sometimes it gets him in completely unnecessary jams. But you know, that's my opinion. What's interesting is he comes off, you know, in that clip by Bill Maher for instance, and describing Obama and Clinton, he comes off as a guy who's much more open to listening to other people's opinions, right than a lot of powerful men.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mar says, I've had so many conversations with prominent people who are much less connected than Trump was. People who don't look in the eye, people who don't really listen because they just want to get to their next thing, people who's response to things you just say that you say you can tell doesn't track none of that with him, and he mostly steered the conversation to what do you think about this, which is interesting, and Bill Mars.
Speaker 2: Says, I know your mind is blown. Mine mind is blown. But that's what it was like. Yeah, yeah, I liked where he was. He compiled a list of the terrible things Trump had said about him throughout the years. We'll have to play that later and had Trump sign the list for him, which he cheerfully did. That's pretty funny. So getting back to the whole WWE, Trump's got a wrestler persona, but behind the scenes he's happy to sign the picture where he was getting beat down by Black bart or whatever that right, I'm kidding.
Speaker 1: Just to wrap this up, not to be Trump obsessed, but he did have his physical over the weekend. I needed physical sounds like I'm dying, t allergies, some sort of weird plant as in a blue Apparently. Trump deemed an excellent health and robust neurological condition by the White House physician. The seventy eight year old Trump. It's hard to remember that he's seventy eight because he's so energetic as a seventy eight year old six three two twenty four he's lost a significant amount of weight since his first term when he was two forty three, So he's lost twenty pounds since when he was eight years younger, which is good.
Speaker 2: Other vital signs.
Speaker 1: Listen to this as a seventy eight year old fat guy who eats fast food and has the most stressful.
Speaker 2: Job on planet Earth.
Speaker 1: Trump's blood pressure clocked in at one twenty eight over seventy four, which is great, uh, and his resting heart rate is sixty two. He's only on two medications, one for both of them for his cholesterol to keep it in the optimal level.
Speaker 2: No, it's the only medications he takes. Wow, that is well, it's a gift. It's yeah.
Speaker 1: He You know, doctors will tell you what's the Don't smoke and have good jeans. Those are your best tips for uh, being healthy, laid into age. Don't smoke and have good jeans. And he clearly has good jeans and he doesn't smoke, so.
Speaker 2: Right, right, So coming up trying to untangle what the heck's going on with the tariffs, and also and I want to get to this. I think it's important we reckon with it. There's a hell of a lot more to the media's Biden cover up than just group think, and Jack was right all along. Hey, as I do to admit it, Doctor Jill was the engine. She was the evildoer behind the scenes. We have lots of great information on that. I got a question.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you, because she's speaking live now and Hanson congrab it. How much do you want to hear from Katy Perry about how going into space changed her as a person?
Speaker 2: I want very much to hear that for the purpose of hating it. So we've got a lot on the ways they here.
Speaker 4: Hey, yeah, puffect dust, last milliseconds air cushing that will kick up the dust. It's a very soft, soft landing, despite the sporty uh percept.
Speaker 5: The it is.
Speaker 2: And they're home. Oh my god, like that the screaming, terrible suffrenching. That's the chicks into space.
Speaker 1: I think they're calling it Katy Perry and Bezos's uh hatty fiance and Gail King what was that?
Speaker 2: It's a very soft light landing, despite what the sporty something dust because it looked like.
Speaker 1: A hard landing. But maybe there's springs in there that makes it feel soft.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm trying to care, but I just don't. As long as everybody's okay, I'm happy.
Speaker 1: It took them a long time to come out. They came out, their hair was perfect. I guarantee you the time spent sitting there was some sort of stylist making sure their hair was okay because they gotta wear helmets and stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, you're right, that's odd.
Speaker 1: I mean, d Perry looked like she looks on the cover of a magazine when she's selling her shamboo.
Speaker 2: Speaking of behind the scenes the true story of the Biden sinility cover up coming up later on. Plus my experience is at Augusta National Golf Club. Wow whoop. So we need the theme music to play anyway, So I thought this was really interesting. Justin Lehart in the Wall Street Journal talking about how the US lost its place as the world's manufacturing powerhouse, and well, I'll just launch into it. They mentioned that in the fifties there was over a third of the private sector jobs in the US were manufacturing, a little over third thirty five percent. Today it's about nine and a half percent. Of course, the population is more than doubled since the nineteen fifties, but still the raw number of manufacturing jobs has got to be down a little bit, if my numbers are correct, and I believe they are. Yeah, but it's almost exactly the same President Trumps as the sweeping tariffs is aimed at bringing manufacturing back to the US. Economists, as I'm sure you've heard, are skeptical that tariffs could do that successfully, and they were that the damage that they do will outweigh any benefits. Not here to talk about that, at least not right now. I just thought it was interesting to go through some of the steps that we went through to become not a manufacturing powerhouse. Now they go through how in the early nineteen hundreds we Americans pioneered the use of interchangeable parts and organizing factories for mass production Henry Ford the assembly line. We all learned that in school, back when we weren't being taught to hate our country and to love how innovative and energetic we are as a people. Remember that good times anyway, So we had the infrastructure in place and the techniques and the technology, and then World War two came along and it was like, you know, gobbling up steroids to become the best manufacturers we could possibly be, to beat back the Nazis and the imperial Japanese. It's interesting now you can call the Nazis anything you want, the crowds, the Jerry's, the fascists, whatever. You can't say anything rude about the Japanese though, because why Because Japanese people look slightly different than Caucasians, whereas Germans are Caucasians. So you can say anything you want about them. Anyway, That's a good question, son. We're at war with both of them, slaughtering each other as fast as we were in Germany. Didn't attack us, or at least not in that way. No, no, really. In the postwar years, many more Americans joined the middle class dry and that drove jumps in spending on long lasting, durable goods, cars, appliances, homes, that sort of thing. And America is our best customer. We were our best customer for manufactured goods. But you can only buy so many of them. And after a while, more and more services were demanded, and more and more places opened up, at least like rudimentary manufacturing across the world, Asian particular, and so the service economy grew in America, more people more spending, more jobs in the service economy and that sort of thing because we're so much more affluent after World War Two. What's all I keep hearing the term service economy. What's all included in service economy everything that you can't hold in your hand and look at travel, banking, financial advice, advertising, banking is considered service. Okay, that's interesting, Yeah, absolutely, Technology, software is so, insurance agent, all that so yeah okay, yeah, restaurants, hotels, you know, just all that stuff. So practically, so everything I'm going to interact with today, I'll interact with. No manufacturing, right yeah, yeah, practically other than the goods you use, but most of those you probably owned for a while. But in the nineteen eighties things began to change. American manufacturers of non durable goods, that's like clothes and paper products and just anything you're not going to have in in a dozen years, ten years, whatever. American manufacturers of non durable goods had an increasingly difficult time competing with countries where labor costs were lower. That intensified in the nineties in part as a result of the North American Free Trade Agreement NAFTA, lowering the duties on Mexican goods that was ross Perro's giant sucking sound, you remember that, sucking all the jobs out to south of the border. He was right then, steel producers in developing countries like South Korea, you got to remind yourself. In the eighties and nineties, South Korea was just a tiny miniature version of what it is today as an economy. But they built up their steel industries and subsidized them and left the world awash in excess capacity, and we couldn't compete, so so much of our steel industry went away then. But what happened in the eighties and nineties pales in comparison to what happened after the China Shock, when we naively and stupidly thought China would be our buddies if we opened up to them economically and they would reform politically. They joined the WTO in twenty oh one, opened the country to foreign investment, gained access to the global markets. And the US had faced import competition from other countries before, but never one that dwarfed its population. So instead of Japan coming on first, it was cheap transistor radios then made in Japan was code for cheap and crappy. When our kids, when I yeah, exactly when when we're when we were kids, that was a joke. You turn the soil made in Japan, right, Yeah, it's probably gonna break by turning it over. But anyway, China came on the scene super suddenly, and in nineteen ninety nine, for instance, value of Chinese goods exports came to a tenth of the US's exports. We had ten times as many exports as China nineteen ninety nine. Nine years later, China surpassed US as an exporter of goods. Wow. That's something. Yeah, And that is together with a couple other minor trade that's why we where we are. China is a huge part of that. Hence trumps emphasis on China. Another thing we're going to get to, why do you like to rewatch TV shows or movies you've seen before? Science is in It's interesting. Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 6: Preto Watts, the richest guy on earth running all over Washington, DC, throwing tens of thousands of dedicated federal workers out on the street.
Speaker 2: That is Bernie.
Speaker 1: Oh, we don't have any cheering for Nard Sanders pay just a little bit of sixty two so you realize how popular it is.
Speaker 2: That's Coachella.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend, Bernie Bernie speaking at the big Coachella Musical festival where it was one hundred and two degrees and the weight to get in in your vehicle because of the security checktion every like that was twelve hours long. Twelve home, honey, twelve hours in line to get into one hundred and two degree music festival.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a long time, but it's worth it to hear me yelling about holagauchs. Right.
Speaker 1: So I got this funny thing. We'll get the audio for you later. Elon tweeted it out. Somebody put together this montage. Bernie has been so complaining about oligarchs have taken over since the early nineties, so thirty three years. I think the first one's nineteen ninety two where he says.
Speaker 2: I have bad news. Oligarchs have taken over our country.
Speaker 1: And he says every year for the past thirty some years, it's so funny. Well, here's a little of it right here.
Speaker 5: This great country of ours is moving very rapidly in the direction of oligg that's in the United States of America today is increasingly becoming.
Speaker 7: More and more moving toward in oligo in the direction of oligachy, even more rapidly in the direction of an oligos twenty.
Speaker 5: Great country is evolving into an oligaut twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: Evidently it is called.
Speaker 5: Olia, and that is the system we are rapidly moving, Todd, this is a bunch of twenty our country rapidly into the direction of olig Here's twenty eight of billionaires on moving this entire planet seven years to get an oligauchic society's.
Speaker 8: But you get the point, Sanders, How great is that? Oh my gosh, play the hits, man, get up there and for Coachella. You're a band playing at Coachella. Don't play some new track from your album.
Speaker 2: They haven't heard. Play the hits, right, Like I said, that's his free bird. He's not gonna send you home without playing and down with the olig Come on, hilarious. It is hilarious, hilarious. So this is more than dissecting the recent past Joe Biden's senility in the cover up of it. It's understanding media to a large extent, and it was funny. In going through this piece by Beckett Adams, I was reminded of a couple of things that have guided us through the years, and it's you know, I'm not patting ourselves on the back. It's like blind pigs finding acorns. But he starts talking about how Mike Allen, who co founded Axios, did a podcast with Barry Weiss, the Fabulous Berry Weiss of the Free Press, talking about the cover up of the senility, and he talks a lot about it, and it's worth pointing out that Axios actually had one of their best reporters, Alex Thompson, who was reporting accurately on Biden's deterioration, which is fairly unique. So I'm not here to kick Axios, But so Alan says, the medius coverage of Biden's health was quote all the worst parts of reporter brains coming together. And there's the group thing, monothink and the cluelessness. And this is where the American people see something, sense something, and they're not seeing it reflected in news outlets that they used to trust. And so specifically with the Biden health, people discounted what they saw with their own eyes, ignored it. And this is the reporter group think part of it. There's this insecurity herd mentality. You don't want to be separate. It's like crazy the typical reporter instinct, which is, I mean, like the opposite of what a reporter ought to be. You'd think, Yeah, so I've been yelling for years. No, No, I've been yelling about how the media moves in a herd. And it's remarkable the extent to which, like a herd of cattle, they don't dare find themselves outside of the perimeter of the group in a way that's just really again, it's antithetical to what a reporter ought to be. They ought to be an independent thinker who follows the facts and doesn't give a good gd whether other people are seeing it the same way. And the other thing that we've kind of used to guide us through the years, and it's Beckett Adams point in this article that it was a lot more than group think. It was that the media so wanted access to the Biden administration because they were the folks in power. They were sent the message that the one thing you don't write about is Biden being senile. That's a conspiracy stutter. You do that and you're on the outs. The New York Times told us it was a conspiracy theory to notice Biden's tendencies to stumble and verbally and physically, and we were told Biden struggled to articulate his thoughts was merely a stutter, long dormant but resurface just in time as a convenient explanation. And he quotes a bunch of The Guardian Bloomberg News just the ap was stumped by polling data that showed voters believe Biden was too old for the job, but not Donald Trump, who's only three years younger. Quote, Americans actually agree on something in this time of raw discord. Joe Biden is too old to be an effective president. Blah blah blah. It's oddly they noted. The public is oddly united and sizing up the one trait Biden cannot change. Yeah, that's because Americans have eyeballs. Anyway, So Jack, I remember years ago, I think it was when Arnold Schwarzenegger was the governor of California and as the leading lights. Sure, yes, what Arnold Schwarzenegger was the governor. Yeah, the movie actor, the weightlifter, Yes he was, I'm certain of it. But anyway, you know, we were feted and invited to stuff and that sort of thing. And Jack, you made a comment about how you're really uneasy about being I can't remember how you put it, but being seduced by the lure of being in the inside. Sure, it's cool, it's cool, flattered into cooperation.
Speaker 1: I was standing out on the patio at a hotel smoking us AGAR with Arnold Swarzenegger at one point.
Speaker 8: It is cool.
Speaker 1: It's a cool feeling. It makes you feel cool. It makes you feel like an insider. And do you want to say something negative that's going to end that. I'm more likely to than most people, But a lot of people would never do that.
Speaker 2: Right, And we talked about it and we decided now we're going to be the outsiders, which is why we are, which is fine. That's why you know a lot of government people hate us. But that's fine. It's badge of honor, honestly. So anyway, I thought that was pretty good analysis by Beckett Adams about how it was a combination of a bunch of cattle who don't think independently and just they're such ass kickers and boot lickers because they want to be close to power. Part of it is for access, because then you can do better reporter. Sure, I mean that's true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is a problem if Donald Trump says to Associated Press, for instance, I'm not gonna let you on the plane if you're going to call it the Gulf of Mexico. Yeah, and you know they can complain about that, But then what are they going to write about the presidency which is whole segment of the reporting because they have no access.
Speaker 2: Right right. So, and then you read Mark Leebovich's brilliant book This Town if you haven't ever about how they're all part of the same industry and they know it, the media and the lobbyists and the politicians and the aids and the rest of it. Anyway, So I thought that that was really interesting. But then this Andrew Styles writing for The Free Beacon in his usual snarky style, which I really enjoy. Many have suspected that doctor Jill Biden, not a real doctor, played a key role in saving the country by facilitating Donald Trump's long awaited return to the White House. His point of view obvious in this piece, but many of have assumed the former First Lady and acting President was possessed of an insatiable lust for power, which Drover to insist that her enfeebled husband run for reelection, and the ill advised decision nearly destroyed the Democratic Party, etc. Forced the party to rally around Kamala Harris, who's just utterly incompetent and talentless. And then he goes through some of the accounts from the many Tell All books that are now out, and a couple of key quotes Biden now I told journalists Jonathan Allen and Arnie Amy Parnes, sorry, author of Fight Inside the Wildest Battle for the White House, quote, Let's be honest, Jill was one thousand percent behind this. So she was pushing it. The staff was all pushing it. And at the end of the day, I don't think anyone that inner circle was presenting the president any contrary advice that this is not going to be easier, maybe this is not the best thing for the Democratic Party. So doctor Jill was running the pro camp and the anti camp didn't really exist, right And continuing on the theme of insiders and being close to power, Alan and Parnes note that many of Biden's longtime aids were also desperate to cling to power and refused to consider advising the president to retire after a single term. Quote, this is senior advisor Mike Donnellan, who's a heavyweight in democratic circles. Quote. Nobody walks away from this. Nobody walks away from the house, the plane, the helicopter. This burning desire to retain the perks of the White House, the authors explained, was double true for the first lady, doctor Jill It enjoyed them for nearly a decade quote, and the trappings of the most elite levels of Washington power had grown on her. She likes power. She wants to say stay, said Douglas Brinkley, the historian, She wants some sense of revenge.
Speaker 1: You know, I used to say for years, this is a bit of a tangent, But I used to say for years, I don't understand the whole power thing, people wanting power.
Speaker 2: I've never wanted power in my life. I've never felt like I lusted for power. Blah blah blah. I lost for it on a daily basis, moment to moment, Oh my god, and I will wield it with an iron fist.
Speaker 1: And I guess I didn't have the right perception of what power is. I was thinking of it as like being, you know, the power to pass a law. I mean, obviously a president has a power. You know, see Trump up in the world economy with the stroke of a pen. That is, like, you know, very easy to understand power, but I've never understood the whole lust for power and everything like that. And this person explained to me how you have power, You have power, and you like your power, and it is just, you know, it's more theoretical than real, but like to have some influence on the discussion of the world, and that's power.
Speaker 2: And this job ends for me.
Speaker 1: And the one of the things that I will feel so empty about and weird about and I don't know how I'll adjust to.
Speaker 2: Is having no say in anything. That's power.
Speaker 1: And so I guess I do have a lust for power because I don't want to give this up, all ate it when I have to give it up. And so having any influence on the world over anything, you know, whether it's your staff or the White House kitchen, or who gets to play at the Kennedy Center, if you're Jill Biden or you know, the president, one's easy. But all this other stuff I don't know makes more sense to me now. And of course you wouldn't want to give that up. And so not only would the President and Jill Biden not want to give it up. If you're in the Biden administration and you tell him I don't think you should run again, and he says, Okay, you're out of a job.
Speaker 2: You no longer work in the White House. The coolest thing you'll ever do in your life, career wise is now over.
Speaker 1: And you're gonna go teach it at college somewhere or get a job with a law firm or something. But it ain't gonna be anything near what you got. Now, who among us would would sign up for ending that? I mean, you might be real down the pavement.
Speaker 2: To get some sort of dim wit elected in the forty third district of Ohio, right instead of being in the White House now, So I'm cutting some slack to a lot of these people who are not wanting to end their careers well, right. What this all boils down to to me is not like a moral judgment exactly. And press is a different question. The media is a completely different question. Yes, yeah, But again, to me, all of this does not boil down to a moral judgment, although there certainly can be one made, for instance, about clinging to power even when it could be devastating to the United States, like doctor Jill here. It's helping people understand what quote unquote the government is. It's not what you read about in textbooks. Although the Civics education is really important. You have to understand that these people, from the Assistant Undersecretary of Agriculture to Jill Biden to even guys like us. Theoretically, although I want to talk about that more later, they are not looking out for you they claim to be. They have a dozen ulterior motives, which is why the founding Papa's God Bless their eternal wisdom, told us over and over again. We're designing a system to protect the people from the power of the government because you can't trust people who have power. You must watch them like a hawk all of the time because they will abuse their power, all of them, and ways small and large. Those who don't, holy crap, that's great, it's an exception. But assume they will have selfish motives. That's the point of our country. That's my point in bringing this stuff up. It's okay to be suspicious of power. You're supposed to be. That's your job.
Speaker 1: So CNN is calling it the Edge of Space. The all female space flight returns from the edge of space, which is much more accurate. Katie Perry did not go up into space. She just went really high, somewhat higher than you've gone in a plane.
Speaker 2: Big deal. What but what is it with you and this, this spaceflight in a gigantic vibrator. If you've not seen the picture of the rocket, as soon as you do, you'll understand Gail King should have rethought the whole kissing the ground thing. Good idea if you're young, Not so good idea if you're old. The video it's like, whoa, it takes her a long time to get down. Hold on a second, I'm gonna go down here. Yeah, yeah, I'll be back up. I can't anyway. We got more on the way, a bunch of stuff. Stay here.
Speaker 9: A educcasion department has launched a website in which students can report public school teachers who violate anti DEI rules. So remember, teachers, you got to sleep with the white ones too.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a cynical joke there. I don't remember if you were here when we talked about this last week. The latest teacher.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you were the latest teacher, Hotty who slept with a high school student at their house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the poor husband. I was here all week Jack last week except for Friday when I was at Augusta National Golf Club. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I was just looking on that next hour. I was just looking at a clip from that What was the weather like idyllic, fantastic. It's funny because my allergies are so bad. That's why I sound like this. I'm looking at that picture of the guy who won the Masters in the background, and all I see all those things in bloom, and I think.
Speaker 2: That looks awful. It just looks awful because my allergies.
Speaker 1: It's funny, how you know your body tries to your brain tries to protect you from stuff that's trying to kill you. So over the weekend, me and both my boys we are like, oh my god, look at that. You know, you see a bunch of flowers. It shouldn't beautiful.
Speaker 2: It just looks like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm nothing but negative reactions to those blooms because it seems to be trying to kill me.
Speaker 2: More on that experience next hour. There are some fairly interesting aspects of it, even if you're not a golf fan. In fact, I guarantee it.
Speaker 1: Here's I am going to get to the story at some point, because it came cross this yesterday.
Speaker 2: It's a study. It's really kind of interesting why some people most people watch TV shows or movies they've already seen again, why we do that.
Speaker 1: There's a psychological reason. My dad doesn't, and it fits in perfect with the science on it. So maybe I'll try to get that into our three. Listen to this headline from the New York Post. I haven't read the story. I probably should have. It sounds interesting.
Speaker 2: Decapitated woman's head successfully reattached after freak gym class accident. What there's a lot there. First of all, what were you doing in gym class where you end up losing your knocking? We usually did like set ups and push ups. Was there some school district in America? Or they're jousting outside on the football field or full on gallop on a stallion with the jousting lands. I don't know what they were doing where you could lose your head. We didn't know volleyball. I'm trying to think of anything we did in gym class where you could have your head taken off. Both ends of the story are fascinating. Soon lost the head, then you say it was reattached decapitated woman's head. This is the New York Post. Decapitated woman's head successfully reattached after freak gym class accident.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm calling BS on this story, but I'll look into the details get them for you later.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm no surgent Jack. My understanding of hen re attachment is that it's not quite ready for prime time.
Speaker 1: Zelensky was on sixty Minutes last night said some really interesting things. I don't know if it helped his cause any Everything he said was true in my opinion, and a lot of good stuff. As Joe said, tales from the most exclusive sporting event in the world.
Speaker 2: Isn't it am that in a way? Yeah, Armstrong and Getty