Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappened, Daniel, Yes, what's it all about.
Speaker 2: Well, Crystal is getting married and Chelsea is the maid of honor, so she says, I want to call on phone tapper her.
Speaker 1: The wedding is about a month away, and I'm gonna tell her. Yeah, you know what, I can't make it anymore. And that's what she did. And she did a good job too. That's got to be a bit devastating. Oh yeah, all right, Well let's see what happens in today's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, it's me.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 4: You're gonna kill me, don't freak me out.
Speaker 5: No, no, listen. Rick just revealed to me that he has.
Speaker 3: Planned a vacation to the Bahamas for us.
Speaker 4: Well that's exciting.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So it's the thing is it's the same weekend as your wedding.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You know that he's not good with dates, and it's.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well why look at his mind? Why why can't it be a different weekend? Why can't he move it?
Speaker 3: Because he does like twenty five hundred dollars on this whole trip.
Speaker 4: I don't care this is my wedding day or my best friend.
Speaker 3: I know, but he, you know, he just like it totally. You know, guys are horrible with dates. It totally slipped his mind, and he's like, now he's like hopping on me because it was a nice thing for him to do. He wanted to surprise me with this whole trip. There was a romantic get away for us, and so now he's like giving me all this guilt. Like I'm you know, like, now I'm the bad guy. So now I have him, you know, pissed off with me because.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you think. You want me to stay here, but I think you really, like tell him to take his buddy or his mom. I don't care, but you need to be there. I can't even believe we're having this conversation. This is my wedding day. I I you're totally in shock. I think at this point, this is the day that I have planned to get married and you, as my best friend, said you would be by my side. Okay, I know it doesn't even make sense, but you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna you're gonna have like five other girls in your wedding party.
Speaker 4: Oh that's that's gonna justify it. Okay, So I five girls, six guys. What am I gonna walk one of the guys down the island and then come back and be myself? You have to be fully. You couldn't possibly be for real right now, Chelsea, this can't be real. I can't even believe it. I will be there in spirit and you will be there in spirit.
Speaker 5: Like what am I supposed to do? He's dumped all this money into this trip. He can't get it back, and I, you know, I just it's important to me to like to not let him down.
Speaker 4: Too, you know what. The more I think about this, Chelsea, I am convinced that he did it on purpose. He has always hated me, and this is an example of what he did, just sabotage my wedding day. I know that he probably you know the date, and he planned this whole thing.
Speaker 5: Just to go up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god. He's always been in the background. You You know that he.
Speaker 3: Thinks of you as like a sister.
Speaker 4: You know, he truly want to be and this would be important to him.
Speaker 5: He's we've advertised my.
Speaker 4: Wedding day, Chelsea. Do you see this? He is trying to sabotage my wedding day. He's trying to keep you from being there for me because he is jealous of our relationship and he trying to get out the enemy here though he is not he actually okay, so then you're the enemy.
Speaker 5: Listen, what if what if we like skype in from Bahamas, like someone at a bridal party sets up a laptop and we from.
Speaker 4: The bad And are you like, you're gonna skype in? Are you crazy? What is going on in your head that you think skyping in to my wedding is going to be acceptable.
Speaker 5: It'll be funny. It'll be like a unique funny thing that we not to actually be there and see you in your dress and that will be live and you know, it'll all like.
Speaker 4: I experienced Chelsea's you be are great? That sounds perfect. You can be the center of attention and everybody can talk about how great you are skyping in in the middle of the ceremony.
Speaker 5: What the Chelsea people will probably think I'm an idiot, but you know, it'll be kind of funny. I mean, they'll be like, look up you doing on Skype's coming in?
Speaker 4: You You don't get it. I can't believe it. My god, you be there, You don't kis. You can say.
Speaker 5: Why are you yelling at me?
Speaker 4: Are not yelling at you? Hey?
Speaker 1: What if you put you on the radio?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: This is Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning show. You just got phone tapped, Chris.
Speaker 4: I'm sweating, I'm totally Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, do you really think your best friend was going to do that to you?
Speaker 4: I didn't understand, I didn't know where it was kind