Speaker 1: I went on a ramp page.
Speaker 2: You gotta go on that rampage. What you mean the rampage? I know what you mean about a ramp Look he took. I was we was couches the woods, the woods, got about wood girl.
Speaker 1: God was North Carolina. It was like a little this way we was in the woods. It gives me because it was a little bit pal all that girl, I said, a palette in a wound and a little bitch.
Speaker 2: Hey, how many people you bought back here? I still did it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: Y'all's girl lis Pete And it's your girls in the call And you are tuned in to another episode.
Speaker 2: Of poor Mind where speaks overthought.
Speaker 5: We gotta guess today, we gotta guess y'all have been blowing us up to have this person on you.
Speaker 4: But honestly, it's been over a year.
Speaker 2: That's long. It's been a long time, a long time coming up.
Speaker 4: We have social media influencer ra.
Speaker 2: The Pin Game. Don't lie that way, flight with him, don't fight with him.
Speaker 4: You ain't me for free?
Speaker 2: Why are you lying? Hold on? I'm Hawaiian yea.
Speaker 4: When that song drops, I was like, you ain't me for free?
Speaker 2: Why are you lying, I'm Hawaiian, you know, way bars who hoping it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to get back to that.
Speaker 2: Like my next project that.
Speaker 1: I'm doing, I'm naming it back to basics because I want to go back to like it from so my fun Like I feel like now like when I be rapping, I'll be popping in and Burk and Chanelle. I just want to go back to a stand like my girl who think of that.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that's why you got the bark and Chanel, Yes, because you always had the mind. Yeah yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I like the fun wraps like I think like the Barking and Chanel wraps are phenomenal because when you had that Red Bull freestyle.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, yes, like I did.
Speaker 4: Is not to be messed with you, but I will say, like that first project that you dropped, oh.
Speaker 2: What a she should named Keisha?
Speaker 1: We feel.
Speaker 2: I was just.
Speaker 1: Literally in this studio and you know, I'm getting ready for the vibe.
Speaker 2: Yeah I been. I'm like, okay, what my left? Yeah, and you was like, oh Bars, looking for.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna say looking for Karsha. I was like, I was like, let me just take Keisha because Keisha.
Speaker 2: Just get a big ghetto. But that's Keisha. Think Keisha from you know, Like I was just saying Keisha. So let's start with the music.
Speaker 4: Like would you say like music is your first love?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't even I never had dreams of like being a rapper or anything like that. I always was just witty and had away with words growing up to me, my daddy used to rap like when I was a kid, all my homeboys to wrap in high school, how you stay music was a joke. I'm like, if you ain't drank a little, ain't somebody like boy I know in the hood. Still when I go back home, they be like you, I grew up where home was in high school rapping, the shooting their videos and everything. But they're still there.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you so witty though.
Speaker 1: That's how that's so, that's how it started. Me and my friends had a podcast, girl please Well this is back like in the days we was on Facebook.
Speaker 2: We just used to line up in the live.
Speaker 1: But we was like, we need a theme song, yea. So we ended up going to the studio and making the theme song and we put it on SoundCloud and stuff. And I was living in Tellhaseea at the time, everybody was living for my Love Verse.
Speaker 2: So they was like, Peter, keep going.
Speaker 1: So I was like, okay, So I started playing around. I freestyle to blue Face.
Speaker 2: Okay. That went viral.
Speaker 1: So they started playing in the clubs and tallahast See. They wanted me to come to Quincy. Hey Vanna they playing. They want me to perform a song the club. I was like, oh, let me sit down and let me sit down and think.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's when I made welcome like a dog in my bathroom. I went to or Now I doing recording in my homeboy closet. We put it on soundclouds July fourth, two thousand nineteen. It did a million streams in seven days.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So you kind of got the same origin story as like Krisha and j C. Yeah right, because like it.
Speaker 1: Was, they always looked like she grew up on she always wants to. I never did.
Speaker 2: I was just I fell into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I felt in to when I'm like, okay, well yeah, you know gaveles got superpowers, so I read it that's why.
Speaker 2: So it was just being talking talking slick on the beat.
Speaker 1: That's how I looked at it.
Speaker 2: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: I always said this, like when you first started dropping music, I'm like, y'all really not listening to him? He really saying oh witty and it's yeah, and it was so fun. I'm like, this is what the girls because honestly, you would have a whole You would be a multi billionaire by ghost writing for the girls.
Speaker 2: Serious? You never thought about that? Have you ever thought about for people? I never?
Speaker 1: I always felt like I just feel like, with me being a gay boy in hip hop, I want to accomplish everything that I can from my that's fair before you before I get yeah, I'm there. The only person that could get a little set out of me is Friday Karrisha.
Speaker 2: Do you be right for Karreesha? I do I have that?
Speaker 1: I have this like I did have Verse songs she should okay, and just certain stuff. We'd be someone I was like this or like, you know, just us being in the studio. Yeah, I'd be like, no, since you coming like this, hold on, I'm gonna yeah, hey, go spit that right quick? You know what I'm saying? Just on something like hooking up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I don't. I don't be giving a baby. I feel you, Beau, because you're right It's like, at the end of the day, if I can make me winning song, I'm gonna do this myself first for somebody else.
Speaker 1: And just even the LGBT part up like beat being a gay boy and hip hop and rap this this it's not easy. I'm like everything I could get off my pen because when if I decide to, you know, stop rapping or whatever the case is, I want to be easy for the next gay boy to get through the door of us. It's like, oh, it was Santana, and then after Santanna start rapping, we ain't seen that.
Speaker 2: And that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That's why I wanted to give you your flowers and really tell you cause like I really, I'm not trying to be funny because you on the show. I really listened to your.
Speaker 2: Music when you just did that. Yes, okay, So this was like I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I was in Miami like some years ago, and they was like literally on the OX I'm like, oh, y'all ain't heard nothing yet.
Speaker 2: And then I put on that song and I'm not. Everybody was like okay. I'm like, yes, you can really rap.
Speaker 4: So I just want to give you your flowers and say don't stop. We need that music because you were going to open so many doors because you actually can rap and.
Speaker 2: It's fun music. I think there's a lane like not everybody wants to be a.
Speaker 4: Deep conscious rapper. You don't know, it's just.
Speaker 1: And that's really my bob.
Speaker 2: I like, I like girls feel good man.
Speaker 4: So yeah, okay, So I want to get into the friendship that you and Karisia have because I feel like that's how I was introduced to you by like y'all, y'all.
Speaker 2: Be going on live.
Speaker 4: So is there anything like you've ever said on live? You was like, oh my god, I shouldn't have said that, like I embarrassed my friend or she embarrassed me.
Speaker 2: No, we we we literally treat.
Speaker 3: Live like.
Speaker 1: It's like a FaceTime I guess, yeah, yeah, and y'all just there.
Speaker 2: There. We Have we ever said anything that you like, like that went viral or something that you was like, oh I don't like that. No, I don't think we never.
Speaker 1: We never. We never had like none of those moments. We just and I guess that's already our culture to like us being from Florida, we just gone you know what I'm saying, and we know how to talk in We know how to talk in cold and even if if we want to be messy, we know how to just sprinkle a little for y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like we like that too. Yeah we are.
Speaker 4: We don't be gonna lot because I think our face times.
Speaker 2: Are too missy. We we always say if our DM ever got.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what we say, we'd be like, y'all be tripping out blve baby if you get.
Speaker 2: If the phone on this.
Speaker 1: Phone, if you're getting into them d ms.
Speaker 2: When we sharing posts for the shade you never seen on the line.
Speaker 4: But I think it's so funny because it just is a testament to how witty both of y'all are, because Karsha Please came from you being like I'm please, Like that's a whole brand for her, Like that turned into a brand like left you for dead, like so many little she.
Speaker 3: Said them a little bit always like my band, you came over here, asked it for my man, came over here, hungry, Yeah, my god, y'all.
Speaker 2: So many like But but the crazy thing is we sitting here laughing about it and talking about it. But like with TikTok culture, with like everything going viral, these days and everybody being on social media, y'all have literally had so many moments, all have like been a part of the culture.
Speaker 4: Still a slap moment was when you was on Funny Marco Show and he was like, yeah, Critia said your bass stack.
Speaker 2: You called him. He was like, oh, Kia, you said my fast. She was like Santana.
Speaker 1: They was, I'm gonna call you when you know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I had factor that girl that day.
Speaker 1: I was said, she was like Santana for real.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you know what, because they're real? Now? Are real? Now? Play with me? Yeah? Exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I want to talk about some more stuff, but.
Speaker 2: We about first and foremost, we gotta play correctly religious period, my heart, we gotta play religious. It's only right. These cards them because they I think I can. I can. I tell you I think so.
Speaker 1: If I can't, well, reloaded it's coming very soon. It's a funny, it's it's it's like I like the new one.
Speaker 2: I like the contents. Always like the new one better than because this one is some thing the one.
Speaker 1: I like it. It's fun it's it's it's it's it's a stiller variety it's.
Speaker 2: Cute because we don't have to take a shot, but you do have to take a simple I mean, I do feel like we should take a little I can take the rest of my sho I hang out. We need to we need more shots tie because we're about to get a little t Do you got somewhere else to go after this girl? But to men, Hi, you need to be at I'm weak, okay, so I'm gonna go per well, hold on, let me let tie or the little shots real quick.
Speaker 4: He don't even want he it's just me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's just leap. So okay, go ahead, take a shot. If you ever suck flash you got a head with the condom? Oh childish, I.
Speaker 1: Don't play with brother beans and all that.
Speaker 2: Let me ask y'all something though, Let me ask y'all something.
Speaker 1: What about Yes, I did you.
Speaker 2: See how for you? Oh my god, I was young. I was young. I was young.
Speaker 4: So you you.
Speaker 1: Gave hair you was getting I gave the boy head with a condom out for why? Just young and just like I don't know, you know how when you're young and first are having sex, it's a big thing about you, you know, like all that.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, well, I protected myself. What I was gonna say, I too have did that before. But what I was gonna say, mm hmm, I want that. But what I was gonna say is okay, So how do y'all feel about? You know? People would be like, oh, I'm a i'm a i'm a sucky but then when he's talking, you gotta worry condom. Well, if he has me, you already say I feel like that to me too, How do you feel me? I'm out.
Speaker 4: Like I gave somebody some head and then we like put on the con But.
Speaker 2: What's the point of that? Is it more so the pregnancy.
Speaker 4: The pregnancy thing and then it's just different, like you know when the nut and the pre com it's different things you can catch like you.
Speaker 2: Know already I'm out there. No, he didn't like if I'm giving him head.
Speaker 4: And it's like the fore play, That's what he was saying, but different, like something can enter my bloodstream through my vagina and not through my mouthing.
Speaker 2: That's how no literally and stuff from if you have a soaring your mouth and you suck some Deacon pre comb yep through there, it's it happens.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm not gonna lie. Like I said, I've definitely given head raw then put a condum on.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's more of the pregnancy, all of that stuff. I gotta protect from all that stuff because but the pregnancy, they don't s me.
Speaker 2: You know, they is upstairs r I P Okay, Okay, let's move on. Okay, what's the next one?
Speaker 4: Take a shot if you ever someone, then turn around and stay friends.
Speaker 2: What you mean then turned around? First of all that response that we know, take a shot around because it don't matter if it's a year like you turned.
Speaker 1: Around and turn around, gave me back to back that is given two days later.
Speaker 4: No, No, it could be like if you somebody and you stay friends. Oh yeah, then that means I need to take abody friend.
Speaker 2: I definitely somebody employ employee, not friends. Still shot wasn't friends. He worked for him? Oh your boss? Yeah, yeah that's my girl. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Period, control over your job, so keep it cute.
Speaker 2: Keep are you not say something to this? Not a lot of starting. You're going to lose your job. Press that congratulation you've been Okay, the next one, take a shot if you can take your eggs for a sneaky lenk right now, Oh girl, that's easy. Yes, he I just got off the phone with do you want to say he said?
Speaker 4: He said, hanner, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to see another man about a dog walking like a doll.
Speaker 4: Baby you okay? Oh this is so funny because I know.
Speaker 2: Take a shot.
Speaker 4: If you ever put your finger you liked it? He said, oh for real? Shot?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah what yeah, I want the side of shot because.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 1: They always say that the spiders it is, oh it is, it's up in there.
Speaker 2: Why are you asking us?
Speaker 1: I don't like all that.
Speaker 2: You don't like you don't like a little butler. We don't get it. We don't get it. Okay, we're gonna get you.
Speaker 4: Don't hurt that, okay, okay, okay, all right, go ahead, Drean.
Speaker 2: I just ran mind.
Speaker 4: No, that was me.
Speaker 2: I said, take a shot if you can get a text.
Speaker 4: From and then I did the finger in the booty hole?
Speaker 2: My thank you. Take a shot if you into fifty. No, I don't like that one. Take a shot if the shad's a great Do that mean.
Speaker 1: What that's about?
Speaker 4: B B B s M getting tied up getting spade without it.
Speaker 2: I don't like that's a little little I've done it before, but it's a little feather on your nipple. You ain't never tried. I did, I didn't never try. But I do like my nipples.
Speaker 1: That's my Yeah, like I don't know about your nipple.
Speaker 2: That's I don't have to see that. What about the little nipple they have like the Yeah, the nipples.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would like that. That's hard suck card.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't like the clips.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 4: I don't like all that.
Speaker 1: They gotta be sensual.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I'm with you, so I didn't Okay, go ahead, Okay, so take a shy if with another first of all, and a goodbye. I feel like, honestly though I can't take a.
Speaker 4: Shot or not because I honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you ever feel like, oh do I feel like a god was dealing with yeahs name will just call me right here?
Speaker 1: Hello, we say, hang, gird, this is too messy.
Speaker 2: It's because.
Speaker 1: It's such a take a shot if you men another man and all that. Girl, Wait, I gotta race the show girl I'm doing. I think I'm telling you about the Poor Minds podcast were playing Roulette.
Speaker 2: Girl telling now about the fitness again.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know.
Speaker 2: East because she called no, no, have you ever?
Speaker 4: Well, I don but I've definitely had relations with a man who I thought he was bisexual.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah. But honestly it.
Speaker 4: Didn't bother me because it wasn't I don't want to fee anybody, but it wasn't a situation I.
Speaker 2: Was taking serious.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Okay, we having fun. You go have your fund because I'm having my fun and we're not like locked in like that. So if you like a little bussy play, go do what you do, Bookie.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that because a lot of girls do with bisexual and act like like.
Speaker 2: They don't want to like claim it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I got an ex boyfriend. One of my ex boyfriends is by he.
Speaker 4: Likes like, oh, what's his name from? Well, No, I was talking about Zeil. That was not oh okay, trick me.
Speaker 1: No, Like He's like like, well, I don't know when when when when they and zel I never seen No, I went through that phone, you know, Okay, when I went through tyrone phone, it's transend is in there and that's the who.
Speaker 2: You was. Okay, so before ze no so before ze, you know you was in you was in a kind of public relationship she's talking about. That's not who he was talking about. Was before him.
Speaker 1: Tyrone was like one of my first boyfriends, like real hood, so very much trade when I first started dating him. But it was so sickening to me because he was like the trade, but he wasn't like and I'm all with him around here around my west like one. It was like, uh, but when I was with him, I really seem like he really still does date girls if he don't hide you know the fact that he yeah still with him Yeah, like a couple of months and they knew what he was on a couple of months ago, probably like earlier, like in the summertime. He was up here visiting me and I was cooking for him at home when I was on Live. And one of the girls that uh he lived in Jacksonville, one of those that he with, I guess was all my live and was like you says he had a grocery, went to bust the windows out of House's moody, you have a gang going on, but I know it's really be that's by it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the friends she only dates by sexual me so she's by sexual and she says she just feels like they understand her more so it's easier for her, So she just only dates about sexual men.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: But I feel like a lot of times women like y'all be I'm not saying that you have to or don't have to, but a lot of times y'all be messing without sexual means y'all don't know.
Speaker 1: They don't even know it anyway, so would be cool.
Speaker 4: Okay, last one then, were gonna get to the drink. Okay, take a shot because this shot because I know nobody but pick these.
Speaker 2: Take a shot if you get on yourself. Uh well, like I never like a shark. Yeah, like when you you're doing the business, like what you're thinking when you'll or what if you think it's a pool and it's like why are you no? Just period?
Speaker 1: I feel like everybody did a little shark there, but like you to make it to the Oh my god, just talking about that ain't nothing Like well you're running.
Speaker 2: And I lost the ass going so that girl, Yes, I like everybody like you barely made it, like you might have a little skim I love kidding now.
Speaker 1: Mark, I feel like I am so.
Speaker 2: You never did.
Speaker 4: I just said, out have missick before. I'm gonna regret telling the story what happened because I don't got tipsy already. Let me tell you what. It wasn't me though. So the guy was dating this is like I thought this was gonna be my husband. I'm like, goney, we living together. So I used to buy these granola bars and y'all know granola bars are already high in fiber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ate.
Speaker 4: He smashed that whole box because we used to be smoking or whatever, like, yeah, he smashed the whole box. So then he got sick, like he had the runs, and I was telling him, babe, dude, if you feel like you have to fart, just go sit on the toilet because you're gonna fart.
Speaker 2: You're gonna think it's too far. You're gonna and I.
Speaker 4: Kept telling him that, so he was like okay. He was like, oh my god, you're right. Every time I think you got a fart, I end up whatever. So we go to sleep that night. Huh you said what you got far? Yeah, like build up when you have when you have diaryal when you have the runs, you feel like you have to fart, but it ends up, like you're going to the bathroom. So I kept telling him that. So all of a sudden, like I'm sleeping, I hear, Oh my god, Oh my god, y'all.
Speaker 2: I woke up. This man was in his sleep.
Speaker 4: You know when you're sleeping.
Speaker 2: It was all in the and you were all over my leg. It was everywhere. Oh it was everywhere on your.
Speaker 4: It was all over my leg, like literally, it was everywhere. He was just like jo.
Speaker 2: He did he have? That's on your legs? It's crazy brown out. That's when I'm hoy, we naming this episode.
Speaker 4: So bad, So I think actually that's probably as bad as being on yourself as being like it was so bad, y'all. I was like, you got gass, and he was so and I was embarrassed. It was awkward. He was embarrassed, but I mean we were deep in.
Speaker 2: But he probably was sleeping a couple of times. I woke up on the third one. You I didn't think about. I was on the third.
Speaker 1: Imagine when you were sleeping, you far and just letting him out.
Speaker 4: He probably every time he was like, oh, I'm in the I'm in the free, I'm in the free, Like I did it.
Speaker 2: I love that's really I would have never I would have gotten my up and never talked. I mean, you put on my legs?
Speaker 4: Are you serious? And I was we were so young. They are not because they're not gonna let me let us down.
Speaker 2: Really was saying all we was young like that means something. Okay, okay, I gotta get into the let's get into the topic. Go ahead, dreall is your girl XP and it's your girl Dre and the call and we were here to.
Speaker 4: Tell y'all about chime dot com. It is time to get your finances in order during this holiday.
Speaker 2: See. Yes, absolutely, it's the new year, y'all, and y'all gotta get it together. One thing that I love about chime world few things. There's no maintenance fees, there's no overdraft fees, and you get spot me up to two hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: Yes, you can spot your friends up to two hundred dollars, and they don't charge you for being in the negatives.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but I'll be needing that.
Speaker 4: So what you're gonna do is go to chime dot com backslash poor minds. That's chime dot com backslash poor Minds Open your account.
Speaker 2: It takes two minutes. Tell them we sent.
Speaker 4: You make progress towards a better financial future with Chime open your account in two minutes. At chime dot com backslash poor minds. That's Chime dot com backslash poor minds. Chime feels like progress baking, servery saon dem car right about bank or BANKNA or stride banking A members FBI S, spot meulgibility requirements and overdraft limits apply. Boots are available to eigible Chime members enrolling and spot me in our subject to most limits.
Speaker 2: Tiny depends on subission of payment. Abou fees apply at dou't network eighteens. I think we wanted to talk to you, Ahile because I feel like this would be a good topic. Do you feel like cararma is real? Do you think karma is a real thing? Yes? Or do you think people just kind of make that up? Because let's be real, it'd be people who be doing quote unquote and then seemingly from the outside looking in, they life looked like it's good. It' like they won. He looked like they don't have any consequences for their action. Some people really get to live a good life. I've said this before on the show. My mom always says, because like my grandmother died when I was in elementary school. My grandfather he died when I was like twenty four. He lives to be like a ripe old age, like ninety. My mom always say, my granddaddy was a terri person, a rolling stone, but my grandmother was a great person, and she died earlier, and like she just always seemed to get the short end of the seat.
Speaker 1: So yeah, but even if he lived that long, how many hardships he had during on the years longer at the end of his life from being a terrible person.
Speaker 2: Now he has kids? Yeah you got kids?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah them your kids, So it's kind of unconditional. But yeah, did you really have family? Was you really happy with yourself? So I feel like karma is real whatever you get, you know how calot karma is real. When I used to boost when I ain't still, I used to steal, but it was it was awesome, always like this, I gotta pay this, I lost this, this happened, This happened, But I'm boosting and I'm still I ain't paying for grudge. Everything in life was free if they could fit in our purse. It was going, Yeah, we at the task shop, everywhere stealing it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Whatever, compete it's going yeah. Yeah. So literally we was walking around. Life was free. Yeah, but it.
Speaker 1: Was so many hardships that I was like, I'm just for to stop stealing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you feel like you because.
Speaker 1: I was getting it back and I never stole from people, but a department anything we feel like it's a company or like you know, like I feel like steal it from somebody else, persons more personal, tearing down them all, tearing down. This is a record, y'all got y'all got a budget for you?
Speaker 2: All right, well why are used to steal from stores? Too?
Speaker 1: But I remember that we did. And I used to always be like, you know, we live a free life. We don't pay for nothing. But in realized it was, yes, it was just always something. It was just always other harsh. I was like, I just want to stop stealing.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was glad that I became so popular and famous that I couldn't steal no more because everywhere I remember. I remember one time, yes, we was walking around the mall. I was with my mama, and my mom was like, why do the security girl because I tear this mall down. They just never could catch it.
Speaker 2: They but they know when they see me coming. Why my picture used to be in old Navy. In Oh my God, kids had school, Oh y'all, y'all child in high school, my picture was an old Navy.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. I do not believe in karma. I think when bad things happen to you or whatever, it's just life is life in I truly believe that there are people who do horrible things to people and they do not reap the benefits of it. I think sometimes it be a good person that lives a good, perfect life and bad things be happening to them because it's life. So say like you have a woman who got married to a man, or a man that got married to a woman, they have an outside.
Speaker 2: Baby and everything is horrible or whatever.
Speaker 4: That person can move on with their life and nothing happened to them for the rest of their lives, or let's say ten years later that person remarries if somebody has a baby on them.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's karma.
Speaker 4: I just think that's life because that happens to good women are good men all the time.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 1: But I'm happy on you read about yourself.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. I feel like you reap what you so I do. I feel like I feel like life gone, life gone life.
Speaker 1: That's what I.
Speaker 2: Say.
Speaker 1: It's gonna life regardless. But I feel like you're gonna get out what you put in right.
Speaker 2: But I also feel like it's about your heart, like I think everybody do some time, Like it's always been a point in all of our lives. We could be like, you know what, I chose myself first. I need some knowing that it was gonna hurt somebody feeling maybe, but I chose myself. It's about show intent, though, I feel like you got people out here who are really malicious people like even when you was boosting, you was probably doing that because I gotta make money, Yeah, I gotta like I gotta make money, like this is the only way I could see to make money to feed my family, to do that I need to do. I'm really not trying to hurt nobody. I'm just trying to do survive, and that's not malicious intent. You got people who were like like you said, because I agree with you running into somebody house if it's a family afford and you know this is a multi millionaire is run up in their house and they kids could potentially be there, and you holding a gun to somebody's head and they kids could possibly see that ship and you traumatizing all that.
Speaker 1: Is militious your homegirls, per Yeah, I gave that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's and it's not that we advocated because we I feel like we gotta be clear when we say this. We're not advocating for stealing. Period. We're not saying boost.
Speaker 1: To yourself and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, We're not saying bullshit is okay, But I'm just saying, like I think some people are really evil people. Yeah, and I do think those type of people.
Speaker 4: Maybe whenever farm yourself in situations like when you're doing things to be malicious or like something's gonna come back on you. But I don't want to necessarily necessarily say it's karma. Like Okay, like you said, the example you use, you walk up in a millionaire's house whatever, you hold up a gun and then the repercussions of that is like you're going to jail or you're getting charged. But that's what happens when you move like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. What about eternity though, how y'all feel about that?
Speaker 4: See, that's what I don't know.
Speaker 2: You believe in God, we all god fearing people. What about eternity? Like people don't somebody might not get that karma now in this moment, but we don't know what happened when people die. You might gotta have an eternity, but you don't even know what.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what people going through that you don't see said you could you could see from the outside looking in, it may look like they happy.
Speaker 2: She might wake up every day miss and you don't even know it. She making it look good. It look good, yep, So.
Speaker 1: She could be a home like I'm such a person that akive me. I hate myself every day when I wake up.
Speaker 2: We don't know. That's why I say. I think I seen a thread on Twitter earlier today. It's so funny. Thisess in Santa just said that I seen a thread on Twitter earlier today. It was like this drop in these thread you you tried to yourself, but you didn't go through with you or it didn't happen, Say say why you didn't do it? And it was so many people leaving comments about how they like survives, not their attempts to their wouldn't even know, and it might be somebody you looking at and you like, oh she happy.
Speaker 3: M hm.
Speaker 2: You just never know because you can be in a mental prison. But he looked good on the outside. Yeah, I agree, that's what And that's your mama. Okay, that's fair. You you ain't never at pea. Yeah, okay, peace of mind is price list.
Speaker 1: But my grandma, I still don't from your grandma, I learned that stare with. My grandma used to get up and neck every day, I say, Grandma, I got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah you about running. I was fresh out of high school. You keep running?
Speaker 1: Hush, oh, people just stuck in their up get out, I said, Oh, I got to get out of here.
Speaker 2: Run me up. I got to go, because let's talk about how all people be a little miserable and may be projecting something.
Speaker 1: Square my grandma, I gotta get out of here, man. Me and my guns used to be laying my grandma smike for realness. She's just too out of visible for real girl, My grandma, Oh my.
Speaker 2: God, it was so fun, like, okay, all but what are we drinking? Yes, drink. That was vib Okay, all right, So in honor of our guests, this one is called the Material Girl. Okay. So we have two different drinks we have for this one. For Lexandrea, we have Spirit of Choice. Drea has some nineteen forty two. Lex has some vodka in hers. We have some raspberry liqueur, a little bit of lime juice, a little bit of cinnamon, and some high biscuits spice and we garnish it with a dehydrated lime and some dried cranberries and then a little bit of men And then from mister Santana himself. He loves a strawberry margarita, but he has it of course with the nineteen forty two, okay, just to elevate it a little bit. And then we added a little bit of glitter in it, because of course he shines, Hello, I please, what's up all your girl? Lex Pee and is sugarl Dre and a call And we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping. Yes, we have a brand new show dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella Dache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 4: If you can't go to Bellanoche.
Speaker 2: What the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me's chit chat with me. We're gonna be feeling a little little tea. Oh my god, No you didn't. God, everything y'all been wanting to see, we're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time.
Speaker 2: Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown.
Speaker 4: Into its own little entity when we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September.
Speaker 2: Second, it's going down. Thanks Tunis.
Speaker 4: I want to get a syste t before we get to the second topic. Okay, when you went on college here, First of all, I watched I watched.
Speaker 2: The season of course it's called the show College, Carlos. Yeah, I did when I came in, So.
Speaker 4: You definitely like made an interesting I'm in between like you Carlos.
Speaker 2: And Nick that the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's hilarious. But let me ask you this why you wouldn't get yours up and go to school.
Speaker 2: Like, how did you do that? You know what you're supposed to do on college? Here are you supposed to be there for school?
Speaker 1: I did go to school. I want you to know that. Y'all are watching TV. Okay, we were in or This for thirty days. Y'all only seen eight episodes. Okay, So I did go to school every day. Every single day I went to school. I did not go to every.
Speaker 2: Class, so you miss the morning class.
Speaker 1: It was, yes, and it's able to thirty days into eight episodes. Is able to edit like that a school. But I did go to school every day. But I did go to the club every night, and so you know, sometimes those the first and second periods grond and naked, and I just felt like I just wanted to give a different experience some people. I grew up with strict parents, very strict all the way up until you graduate. You know how many kids grow up with strict parents and when they get to that freshman year of college, they busted loose.
Speaker 2: I always say that when I went to college exactly like that, they bus loose it's frat parties. I'm I'm smoking, I'm drinking, I'm skipping class, accustomed to just out. Nobody can't call my mam oni, Nobody ain't no parents conference, kiss my beau.
Speaker 1: I gave that was my I gave that freshman experience. There was enough prunes on there to be serious. You didn't like you know, all of us was like family. That's what God they They set us down and said, y'all need to fight because we was like we.
Speaker 2: Was we bonded. You was mad about the baby, like, yeah, I cussed.
Speaker 1: That didn't cut about my mother baby because you know why they hit my baby? My baby in my head, I had my mend. Yeah, I said, I'm finna. I'm finna be a single mom. So when i'm when I'm.
Speaker 2: Not going to class and stuff, I got kids. I'm taking care of me because I'm you know what I'm saying. I had watch my baby.
Speaker 1: They hit my baby. Like day three, I said, oh, y'all want to do Badgirls club? Let me know.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that makes sense. It's as we can really get out. Y'all want with me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You're a boss.
Speaker 1: A baby day seventeen and stuffing like well, talking about that's the hot baby.
Speaker 2: Now but still but still don't come with me.
Speaker 1: It's we just got here.
Speaker 4: So do you and Claudia get along or not?
Speaker 1: Now to this day, I love Claudia, okay, And I think it was a situation to where That's why I'm the type of person. Excuse me, I don't speak on celebrities or influencers or whoever publicly. Yeah, I'm gonna called Kreisha, we gonna lay Okay, we do it.
Speaker 2: But but I'm not in shave room comments. I'm not. I'm not in comments in certain my opinion or anything.
Speaker 1: That I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, So especially when how.
Speaker 1: The world is now, You know that we consume fifteen thirty second clips and don't get the whole context of whether we're watching.
Speaker 2: But we're gonna comment on them fifteen seconds. Yeah, we gonna.
Speaker 1: You're gonna watch fifteen second of meat saying you they like the real wife said, don't watch the minute.
Speaker 2: See what she said to me?
Speaker 1: Why I said, we don't get to see that. A lot of times, don't you see a viral clip, you don't even go figure out what was the rest.
Speaker 2: You just go from that.
Speaker 1: And so I felt like when I had when I Claudia came in the house. I had always seen Claudia on the internet. It just running her mouth about me, about off of about.
Speaker 2: You, yeah, off off of clips mm hmm, and.
Speaker 1: One of the one of the one of the clips that she has said, I'm tell'll girls, I always at a gay Pride event and you know I'm bigg enough the crowd. I'm like, you know what I'm saying, y'all we gazed, we do this. We run the mother world, the mother Blueprint city. And I could say, uh, fast forward blueprint. When I said blueprint, I didn't mean as in because Blueprint is like the original. So I wasn't saying that we're the blue print to women or to the world. But I was hyping us up because gays have a heavy influence, y'all do.
Speaker 4: It's a two way street, That's what I'm saying. Like, we haven't give you they we don't like to give you all that.
Speaker 2: Yes, we have a heavy influence.
Speaker 1: And sometimes I just was watching a Kiki Palmer I've seen a clip or whatever. She didn't know the yah ye is she didn't know where that came from when she had first started saying it. And you know what I'm saying, Us as games sometimes we get highstile or because we like y'all don't give us nothing. We don't get no credit, we don't will So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody cursed me out on something like she need to watch Paris is burning and learn your history.
Speaker 1: Yes, I said, yes, I did watch it and get we get a little over protected, you know what I'm saying. Sometimes or even sometimes when it was time to cancel the baby for whatever he said, gays was like yeah, because it's like we you finally felt like we got some type of position of power because we always looked at as as being a gay boy for me, and you looked at as oh you soft, your feminine, your punk.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Even us on working in the industry, gay boys are normally their hairstyle us to make up artist that you hold my dress, hold my heels, do my nails. You're behind the scene, you the new boy. You know what I'm saying, You behind the scenes, or you might be accessory to your homegirl like oh yeah, we want the gay boy around here, gonna make us laugh. And make us do this, and then when he fiss off, he's and souse.
Speaker 4: That happens a lot.
Speaker 2: We can steal the lingo, the lingo.
Speaker 1: And so I'm literally at a gay pride event. I'm talking to a crowd for the gay people, and I'm just really digging us up. I'm like, you know what I'm saying, we got so much power and so much influence stuff. Never let it tell y'all that you know what I'm saying, we ain't it. Don't ever stop being yourself because now to the where we h at today, gay is a lot more normalized. And you know what I'm saying, just the impact that we have that I see, Like, you know what I'm saying when it comes to fifty inch wigs, that that we've seen from drag queens, because it's extra. It's not the average woman ain't walking around with mother well unless you uh, the people who we chop they head to get the bundles. Even how makeup is now, these pitched noses, Oh, I love it all this high blush overline, big drag, like it's drag drag.
Speaker 2: It's an extra.
Speaker 1: How we're getting our bodies done now a little bit waist that was snashing in the course, said, I remember the drag, which is stuffed pillows.
Speaker 2: I told you all that's how we look. Now, let's take it to me. Yeah, skinny jeans was gay in high school? Uh, shorts above the knee was gay. Got a daddy your daddy shorts? My that was my roommate that made that go viral, hooty dady shorts.
Speaker 1: So it's like something I'm like, but I'm like, I don't. I'm like, I didn't even put it on women. I'm like, shock us too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, were talking about what's teeth? I remember? Was that money bag? Y'all? I don't remember a money bag. I lived for him. Money they gonna have he says the lingo in here all his songs. It was so funny. One day. I remember my daddy was like, what's the see I said, huh. It was like, well, I said, you can't say.
Speaker 4: They had a whole song called let Me find Out?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and so it's giving yeah, yeah, it's giving a clock.
Speaker 2: Dad the shame. Oh he he throwing shade. I'm like, y'all, I said, when y'all do y'all know what that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true, that's very good. So I'm just like, I was like, you know what I'm saying, and that's all I was saying.
Speaker 2: She took it.
Speaker 1: She took that and was like, oh, ain't no, ain't no man with no beard and no Nail's finna tell me to the state and he think. I'm like, girlok, wasn't even all that when I was giving. You didn't even you didn't even research what was looking at. And so once we got in the house I gave We had the literally same conversation. I just had a y'all yeah, and she was like, you know what I could I could understand now what you're saying. She said. All I judge you off was that clip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we had got cool and we were smooth selling the whole time.
Speaker 1: Like I love Claudia and you know what learning being around Claudia for them thirty days. Claudia is a sweetheart and she mean well, but that Claudia say, you have to know her to be like, she didn't mean no harm.
Speaker 4: Now, Okay, I'm glad you said that, because I like Claude and Claudia follow each other. I have met Claudia because during quarantine.
Speaker 2: Girl, Yeah, she mean, that's hus like my brother. So I didn't like that.
Speaker 4: She she kept calling Carlos old.
Speaker 1: Age Claudia is great TV.
Speaker 2: She's like Carlos. I was like Claudia, I think she's older than him. There's nothing wrong with no, but calling somebody old when you're older than them. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: When you're going to TV World and you sit down and do that confessional and that producer say.
Speaker 2: Turn it on. You got to turn it on. So, speaking of TV, I do want to ask you this because you because you just said how you feel like now being gay is okay? How do you feel about people feeling like they have to insert the LGBTQ community and everything as far as like even children's program me? How do you feel about that? Because like I feel like these days you can't even watch a cartoon without and I understand inclusivity, but it's almost like they feel like they have to make it inclusive in everything. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I feel like with children, yeah, children are innocent, and you children should be making whatever decisions they want to make where they're of age. So even like as for myself, I wouldn't want to gay child not it's.
Speaker 2: Wrong with it.
Speaker 1: But because I know everything that I've been through a lot of my child might.
Speaker 2: Not be strong enough or that.
Speaker 1: But if my child did turn out gay, I'm gonna love you no, mother, unless I'm gonna teach you how to serve these But you know, I feel like, just even I feel like, I feel like children are children while they're showing them gates, whether it's showing them guns, whether it's showing them drugs, that's while they're showing them whatever.
Speaker 2: They kids, that's the point of rated PG rated, PG. Thirteen. No, it's just about the maturity of their mind. Be a kid.
Speaker 1: When it's time for them to get old enough it start seeing, exploring, they'll find it.
Speaker 2: You don't have to.
Speaker 4: Because I think with anything on a cartoon show, I don't want to see a woman and a man kissing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see.
Speaker 4: None of that. They need to see that because it's sexual, no matter if it's a man or a woman two men to all of that is sexual and it all needs to go on a children's program. So I'm just saying, if you gonna whatever the inclusivity, that's cool, but y'all need to take.
Speaker 2: All of it out. But I feel like we're in a climate. We're in a climate in a time where because I feel like it was so underrepresenting for such a long time, they feel like it has to be in everything. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't, I don't, I don't know. I don't agree with that gay is you know, that's when you have age, when you when when you when you when you falled enough when I was in my maush.
Speaker 2: But do you feel like it's but the thing? Friend? Do you really feel like it's of age when like, because I feel like you knew you was gay at a young age.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I knew that I was gay, but I was still figuring stuff out when I was I don't want to be transgender. Yeah, I gotta follow my facial hair. I had bras, handies everything, wigs.
Speaker 2: Hair used to be covering nothing.
Speaker 1: Yes, I had I had when I cut off all my facial hair. I had when that brought me, like three wigs, I had bras.
Speaker 2: I still have panties.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying, I have bras panties, not everything. And then three were said. I was like, I don't want to be transient. I'm just girly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like my.
Speaker 1: Haircut, I like my nails. I like a beat face someday.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but imagine if it was promoted and just even right now with kids that are underage going trans in there.
Speaker 1: Whatever the case is, you too young for that. Your hormones ain't kicked in yet.
Speaker 2: You know you need some time. You need time. Yeah, you know you might think, you might think black. Oh, and then it's like, oh for you saying that, I don't want to be this. Now you gotta decompress it.
Speaker 4: You know, y'all. I have deep in my TikTok holes. There's a whole side of TikTok.
Speaker 2: They once you make that decision, once you make that decision to change, it ain't no going back.
Speaker 4: It's not take hormone. Yeah you're taking you can't go back, but it's just a whole de compressed.
Speaker 2: And now you will taking extragen.
Speaker 1: Now you gotta take testoster.
Speaker 2: But I feel like all of that. I respect my mama for that.
Speaker 1: Now being grown you, when you move about of here and you graduate and you're an adult, you can make your you can make your I think.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing with like being growing up like as a straight woman, and no one like I like men or whatever like that. All that stuff takes time. You don't need to be having sex and doing all that stuff. You don't need to be seeing all that stuff, because honestly, if I.
Speaker 2: Could go back, yes, I would have waited to have sex.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I think it's the same rules for gay, straight, whatever. It's a lot being pushed on the younger generation in general.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel. I been feeling bad for them. I feel like social media, being online, comparing ourselves to other people. They're looking at those of us that are older than them, who have the Chanels, who have the jewelry, who have X, Y and Z, and now you like twenty one, and you feel like, I don't got together because we was wearing to Tory Birch. Yes, we was wearing the toms Ou yeah, and we was see bought me some audos, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And we wasn't even worried about Chanel or even feeling like we wasn't the one because we.
Speaker 2: Didn't care we were because we wasn't thinking because to us, Chanelle was like, oh Beyonce, yeah, yes, like we we regular people like yeah, the young young girls and That's why I feel bad for them, because I feel like it's so much pressure. Like if you twenty and you ain't got some Chanel's, you ain't got an ape, you ain't got all of this stuff, you ain't doing it right. It's so much pressure. And that's why I really feel bad for this new generation because I feel like we really got to be young and enjoy. We had a good time. It wasn't about comparing ourselves to other people and like what other people got or I got to be on this level of success. We really was outside having a good time in our little business casual and a blazer.
Speaker 4: Yeah it's Jeffrey camp about hell.
Speaker 1: I used to live for my cousin. I always tell how me and Crica is now. That's how me and Deirdrel was growing up. Yeah, Jersha was the baddest in the world to me, storm through the club with her Jeffrey Campbell now here with her body, couch twenty twisch and wavy hair.
Speaker 2: Oh wait what Oh?
Speaker 1: That was Deanna so the blue purple lip. I had a group it was we was called Kenny the Dolls. I was kid and all of my homegirls was older than me. Everybody fabbed Kelsey. Kelsey was the first and our city with thirty inch funnels. She had a peak, a peak Christler with thirty friend. Deanna was the Deanna was the weird one, the blue lips from Dann was the makeup grocer.
Speaker 2: I knew her makeup.
Speaker 1: Jorja was the Jerja was like Nick Minaj than Jeffrey Campbell Hills. We had Tiffany, Tiffany come through, great context girl. We was brought and then it was Kay Boy with the mother blonde hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Georgia do car bab bootstop by Gean Jack. I had just bleach rapped it before. The club man was wrong. It was a time because you know you remember like and this was before like nobody gave about to be outside, but I used to have the.
Speaker 4: Lime green eyes shadow. Oh my god, way up here. It's like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Ate that we was cutting up. It was just a good time.
Speaker 4: Because that's gonna bring us to the next topic we had to talk to you.
Speaker 2: About, because because I feel like you're gonna go in.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I feel like the men that I date are attractive. Yeah, like I date attractive guys, Like I feel like she love a cute I love a cute man that looked good. But it's a difference between a man that's fine and he he looks good, but there's a difference between that and a bad uh huh. I see it's an epidemic of bad.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: And I'm not talking about like there is a man I'm thinking about, and I'm not gonna give any.
Speaker 2: Clues or nothing.
Speaker 4: This man is gorgeous, beautiful, I mean from here to toe. He looks so good, but his attitude is like he's a bad Like oh, he walks in the room, He's like, yeah, I'm here, i'd you know what I'm saying. Like he wants like he's a straight man. He's a straight man, but he feels like I'm so bad.
Speaker 2: I'm the prize. So I want to talk about bad because they're here and they're ready. How you feel about them? Since Sanna I got I got, I got one of them by my roster.
Speaker 1: Okay, and and and I had to break that down.
Speaker 2: How did you do that?
Speaker 1: Though I'm different? Okay?
Speaker 2: So and see this is where like my.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I look at how.
Speaker 2: He treaked the other that he talked to.
Speaker 1: I look at how they lust over him, and how they going for anything yeah.
Speaker 2: Like a yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, oh, this is why you got that that or because Mondre he finds hell, babe man, he finds yeah, and so I know that he know he finds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then gass him so he knows that he's.
Speaker 1: So then on top of you being fine as the smooth.
Speaker 4: Charming, that's even worse double way because usually.
Speaker 2: Bad no charming and no he charming a vibe and know he a babe, so he know he know, he know he know he got it. Yeah. So and then.
Speaker 1: It's crash out records about him. So I almost you know what I'm saying when when I came up, when you know when I got on the roster, you know I get big Mama when I talk it mm hmm too excuse me, I'm gonna play that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know what I'm saying. I came in and I came in like if he got a rosstime at the top, and I know what time it was. But I started as like, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying when I first started talking to and I really.
Speaker 2: Like him, I'm coming in as wifey what you we doing? I'm coming in.
Speaker 1: I'm coming in as white I'm coming in as wifey because I'm a savage.
Speaker 2: Oh not because that's what you want to be.
Speaker 1: Just because I'm coming in as wife because you know when you first IALK, I like you, I love you, I'm in love with you to be in my dreams.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm coming in as wifey.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna show you what you could get and when you with me, I'm gonna show you what these kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna show you by Monday through Tuesday, it's five of y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm gonna show.
Speaker 1: You why you just left me and you would I thought you just said you was going home.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. Raised.
Speaker 4: I've always seen that. That's what I've never seen a wife for you. Yes, I always seem like the.
Speaker 1: Sad advertised wife because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, but that's how I come a page from y'all. I came like, I come in me no and I get nice.
Speaker 1: I come in as wifey. And so that's how I came in with him. I came in very much together. Every day I can't even get no time with it because he with mehm, it's given, and he's a gentleman.
Speaker 2: Now with him a dollar, don't leave my purse. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Should and so I'm a smart you know what I'm saying. When you when you gotta when when when you make feel good?
Speaker 2: Here, gona make it feel better? Yeah about you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm doing my little ones and so it's like, you know, let me just let me do this nigga right, just the same because every time I wat him, he make Trump's ripe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm coming in as wife and then I see, you know, I always I always used to tell my cousin men, we have a company. I call it a comfy seat, the comfy share. So once shoes long enough and you know, like, all right, she in, I got her.
Speaker 2: That's time to take it for a ride.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so stop start seeing it's taking me for a ride.
Speaker 2: Started feeling like that about him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, he like yeah what and I and I'm very observant. Yeah, so just how to talk yeah yeah, ain't no, ain't no. Yeah, he's saying all this stuff to you from him?
Speaker 2: What Heimothy?
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh girl, So now I'm finding myself at home. See I'm like, oh, and Krisha like not. She didn't. She couldn't even symbolize it because she like, not you. I said, you know what, hold up? I would I had stopped talking to him.
Speaker 2: It was somebody. It was somebody.
Speaker 1: How I did it Until this day, he don't know why I told him. I would never tell him why why I did it?
Speaker 2: So y'all don't talk no more, he said.
Speaker 1: He that's how I mean again, But I me and him was together one day and after I after I left him, I just answer my pot again.
Speaker 2: Ever, like what week?
Speaker 1: Three weeks?
Speaker 2: Okay? Are you strong?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you said, Karsha's gods to tell y'all, I can I be doing?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: It was crazy because but this is this was like my baby, like the heat the top of the roster.
Speaker 2: So three weeks is a long time. Long time is it's a long It's hard.
Speaker 1: It's hard, but I do eat.
Speaker 2: But it's hard. It's hard. It's hard.
Speaker 1: So I'm like he called it, called, she's blowing me up. He texted, it's emergency. Other dad, my dog dad. I don't care. He told you. He texted me, like emergency, Yeah, but egency, I don't give Wait a couple of days he called it, but in my head, I'm like, I don't watch it.
Speaker 2: But then we got a mutual prayers.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's you had posted this.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't care.
Speaker 1: So it's going and going and going and going. As three weeks over, I was coming back around, like what up?
Speaker 2: So you the toxic one. I don't think he toxic thought, because like, if you been playing with me, I'm remind you you were so bad, you.
Speaker 4: Ain't gonna treat me like that. Okay, that's.
Speaker 2: You thought. That's my I literally I don't cut anybody off because you thought she was bigging in the program. In the program. Okay. So when I knew that, I knew mission accomplished.
Speaker 1: When he was like, he was like me, he said me, he said, you did that to me and I said among my, I said yeah, I said you think you're bigger in the program.
Speaker 2: He was like what that means? I was like nothing, keep talking. He was like yeah, like I just want it. Did you like that?
Speaker 1: Like he was like, out of everybody, be.
Speaker 2: Yes, you because you played with me first.
Speaker 4: But that's why I said people.
Speaker 1: Remember I didn't even know he counted. He was like, you ain't talking to me for three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: I was like, I've been three eleven days.
Speaker 1: I was like, he was like, he was like, he was like, man, he was like, don't never do no like that. I said, Okay, yeah, I just had a cause I know you you you had a little bad to you.
Speaker 3: You do that.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I feel like I enjoy being around men and women, like it's okay to know you're attractive and have confidence, but it's a different thing to be like, yeah, I know I'm fine, I know I'm bad, and I can and I can act however I want, and I can treat.
Speaker 2: People and I want to get away from because I'm beautiful or about it. I'm fine, But it's still does you being fine shouldn't make you a bad person, But making.
Speaker 4: People bad people, that's what's crazy about it. I think that's why people.
Speaker 2: Period. I think that's why people.
Speaker 4: Judged our show.
Speaker 2: Damn, shy, I'm slipping on my but I think that's why people judge like poor minds. In the beginning.
Speaker 4: And I'll even say with Karsha, yes, people always felt like, oh, she's not talented, she just used to being a beautiful girl having her way. You know when JT went to jail, she carried and she didn't because it doesn't matter how beautiful you are on that stage to entertain us. She got on that stage, she rapped, she had videos, she was on Live.
Speaker 2: With You like, she did what she had to do and that's beyond and then got pregnant in the midst of it and rocking it yep.
Speaker 4: And now I do want to talk about friendships because when Karsha stopped doing Karisha Please, and it was like we didn't know where it was going to go because obviously everything that was going on with Diddi, And when she came back, you did the first episode.
Speaker 2: You did such I didn't say this real quick though, because I got to give him his flowers. You really should even think about, like, I mean, I know you a rapper and I feel like you could definitely right for people too, because we just talked about it. Have some the award winning songs. But you are really a good interviewer. That's such a good job. Like you you did such a good job, like a good balance of asking the right question but then also giving her time to really answer well. And then you wasn't judgmental like I don't, and that's probably because y'all are friends. But I still feel like you could do that outside of like doing it with your friend. Like you did such a good job. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's why, like I like when I interview and because I think sometimes we get caught up in like people get caught up in we hood hood Get.
Speaker 2: This, ain't that? And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: At the same time, you know, me and Christian was cussing me out during that interview, and.
Speaker 2: She was like, yeah, you interviewing me, so she didn't know the questions she was gonna ask.
Speaker 4: But that's why I wanted to ask you because I'm not gonna lie. I do think you did an amazing job, but I feel like it was a lot of stuff like That's why when I watched it, I watched them for and at the end, I'm like, hmmm, because I Santano, You'll be going in you So did you do that interview as her friend or I did.
Speaker 1: The interview as an interviewer, And I think he gave me of course that is my friend. So you know what I'm saying, I'm gonna I'm gonna ask you everything and you're gonna answer what you feel comfortable as as best as you can. And Krisha actually answered everything everything that I actually answered. She is an overthinker.
Speaker 2: Something's got taken out right, really.
Speaker 1: Yes, Oh my god, And especially at that moment, the whole the whole world turned back against my best friend. So he was scared to say apple because everybody had whatever she's orange.
Speaker 2: Everybody had a problem. Every mother oh man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like you know what I'm saying, Like we really got it. We really got into into some teeth and got into some things, and you know, it was just like I'm like.
Speaker 2: She was like, She's like, it was so funny.
Speaker 1: She said, since Tannah, for real, you're acting like an interviewer.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know what I'm saying. We staid at work.
Speaker 2: They've all period.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, We still at work. If the reason why, the reason why I asked to everything and I want her to get off her chest because I went through that whole thing with her, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanted to talk to. You was there because.
Speaker 4: Certain things be happening, And like I said, Poor Minds is a big podcast, but it's not like on the level of like we got.
Speaker 2: Millions of people judging.
Speaker 4: So sometimes we'll have things go on and people will be like, oh, dre u Let said this, how are you standing behind her?
Speaker 2: One think about it.
Speaker 4: We can argue behind closed doors, but that we are an army front. If you diss Andre, you dissing me vice versa.
Speaker 2: No, we very much like that. People will say, look in the comedy still be like, oh, I feel like LyX was being weird towards Dre today, or I feel like Dre was being weird towards leaks going on? First of all, should we trade because even if we do got something going on, and keep.
Speaker 1: That, keep that because I grew up like all I did was hang around girls, and I know girls it have that in the bottom of them, the little caddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do, you know. Yeah, we have our moments, but we're family. Keep a solid. But I think that that interview very much humanized. It did Krisha, because I think when you're in the spotlight, like even you, I'm sure some of the backlass sho get a lot of the time, like people tend to forget. At the end of the day, we all people, we people.
Speaker 1: We people and and and and I don't and I don't never let people make me think that I'm not. Yeah, so some days when you see me and I don't want to take a picture of girl, I just broke.
Speaker 2: Up with my trying to be it's not about you. I'm not being me my right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If I'm at if you know, you know you got that little corner stole right down by your house, my bar, Yes, my poor been here, this is two minutes from my house.
Speaker 2: Ain't done.
Speaker 1: I got on flip flops right now. It's a boss in my head booth. I don't want to take no picture like you don't feel that. No, I'm human, always got to be.
Speaker 2: I feel like I always no matter what, because no, because of like poor minds. Because we're at a point now where I literally can't go anywhere without running into somebody who knows it's from the show. I do be having a bad day, but I feel like, despite me having a bad day, I always got to be like, hey, hey, what's up? Nobody like a picture? I feel bad because I don't want them to be able to say, oh I ring and Sdrea and.
Speaker 1: She was, oh my god, god, I take a picture. Not right now, baby, I'm so sorry. I looked ugly as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you don't know, you don't.
Speaker 1: No, I don't feel good today. I'm sorry, but it's nice to meet you. Yeah, you can't get ahead of me for that. Just went to went to jail the other day. He said, yeah, all right, for suspending license. He didn't even know he went to He he sat in jail for nine hours that whole day, irritated. When he got out, he went to a rest, He went to one of his baby restaurants, Bice House.
Speaker 2: I've been in jail for nine hours.
Speaker 1: I just want to eat and go home. And you know, he eat, and he asked to sit somewhere secluded. Fans still knew he was in there, and they wanted to come take pictures. And I was like, how you felt in that moment? He was like, I understood what you said. He was like, I had a long day. I just wanted to.
Speaker 2: And go and just and just be normal for a second.
Speaker 1: And I said, and it's okay to say not.
Speaker 4: I love not so much, not today, And that's what that's what I wanted to ask.
Speaker 2: That's all bad, y'all. I have to work on that because I literally always but like you said, just how humanized caresia. You gotta make somebody you are persons did Yeah, but that's what I wanted to I'm actually.
Speaker 1: Your grandma got for big. I don't know your grandma just died or something, but you gotta rund but crazy, but say your grandma's or something traumatic just happened, But you got to cook dinner tonight. So you're in the grocery stuff with everything on my mind, but I still gotta or I gotta go right here or something.
Speaker 2: I'm anything. I'm going.
Speaker 1: You don't even know what I'm going through right now.
Speaker 2: Mentally, what if? What if? At home? We don't know.
Speaker 1: Every day you go home to press, you don't like yourself.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 4: But that's what I want to take us from.
Speaker 1: Four of minds.
Speaker 2: We live for you. But I'm could be I could be having a bad day. You're gonna give me that, because how was that like being there for her doing? Because I know it was.
Speaker 4: It was it was like Kresa and it was on like I'm looking on Twitter and I'm looking at the things that they are saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, bro y'all acting like she was the one. It was so That's why I wanted to ask, well, I know this is all. This is what I've always said about the whole situation, and I don't think I ever said these on poor minds, but like in the situation that Kresha was in, who went with feeling.
Speaker 1: But even outside of that, you know what, you know why this was mad because whatever whatever allegedly he did before.
Speaker 2: We became, it came in.
Speaker 1: I remember when when we when she first we used to laughing like this, how you rough to d yeh?
Speaker 2: Like I was like laughing because he used to call her a queen and my I used to be like it was just so funny. But he treated her so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he treated her so good. And he was still dating other women like when she first started talking to him, and he was honest about it. He's like, yeah, you know, I got other lowest names, but my gra ain't playing my girl sending in the paint is and she she watched everybody out.
Speaker 2: I said, everybody but you left bag. But it was mad because that wasn't her experience. He never put.
Speaker 1: First of all, Karsha has been through domestic violence twice, so that's not even.
Speaker 2: Something that.
Speaker 1: At all.
Speaker 2: He never plays hands on.
Speaker 1: Her even even even I remember she got so mad trying to sell that card game. Do you like go to showers? And she said yeah, and I remember Mama customs out.
Speaker 2: Yes. He was like, girl, what you talking about? And Krisha, Krisha have never had to go to shower.
Speaker 1: She's just I'm on my show. Let's make a viral moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's messed out my card game. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I can honestly say, even like being around, he was so loving to her, and he treated her so nice, and it's so well and I just had no idea.
Speaker 2: Whatever that he could have done before.
Speaker 1: It didn't give that.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. I wasn't in no mother freak offs.
Speaker 1: I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't forced to them up drugs. I don't know I was. I was. I was y'all see y'all see how we was living. Yeah, I was happy. I was having a basing him. Do you know.
Speaker 1: You know how much I used to be me?
Speaker 6: I never believed it, but I know anything you like, I'm like, first of all, I don't even play that we we we ain't doing it, okay.
Speaker 1: We ain't doing it. And carische with nothing. That's game, baby should even play that?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So it was just like I was like, and that affected me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, that's corny.
Speaker 1: I don't why do y'all say that my best friend?
Speaker 7: Like what?
Speaker 2: What? What is we doing? But what your tea like? Yeah, but I'm yeah, but I'm not. I'm not my best friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because just out here, So I don't want to do I'm not giving that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the aftermath, in the backlash she got because you are still wrapped up in that drama you were in academics that started because you were taking up for her and like you was willing to take a bullet because you're like, she's not. But I am like, you know what I'm saying, I always been right. So how do you feel about like you kind of like her? I don't want to say bodyguard. But in that situation, she has men with mikes. We all know how men with mikes they be like, oh, put the mics away. So men with mics were so powerful and they were so vocal about her. But I think a lot of the backlash she got was because how she looks. I think when women look a certain way, things are harder on them, especially as a black woman, because I think, and I want to be careful with my words here, but I do want to say I think a lot of the backlash Karesha thought god was because you a hood from Miami. You're not supposed to be on a yacht living this lie. So it was like, how dare you have the audacity to dream this big?
Speaker 1: Or even even when people used to be like you thought you thought she was up here?
Speaker 2: That girl is paid. Yeah, the deals that she starts, maybe.
Speaker 1: Karisha go buy brand new cars that not even posting for y'all to see, right, Yeah, that's my best spread right quick? This will go by Crackadiles and all this other she don't even posted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So do you feel like she handled the situation like she was supposed to?
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like she could have been more vocal, But that is just Krisha. Yeah, y'ad, I got a pool to y'all, I think what you want if I whatever I say. When we did the interview, everybody got so mad.
Speaker 2: I said, how are y'all mad at her? About? Like she didn't say nothing of the truth? No, y'all mad at y'all? Mad at her? Truth? Yeah? Y'all mad because y'all wanted to say he beat me. No he didn't.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Yeah, it doesn't take away from what he has done.
Speaker 2: And what we have, right, It's like people wanted people wanted her to say more, or people wanted her to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people wanted her to say what they wanted to agree, people wanted people wanted her to say because even even even it was just some funny like even to this day, and and I don't know what he did in the past or whatever. I don't know, but a lot is that I see was making weird comments. Show was around, and then it was was show at parties.
Speaker 4: And I mean, we saw what he did, and we know what we did. It's there in black and white, like we know who this person is.
Speaker 2: At this point, we only saw the video of him in that hotel.
Speaker 1: All of these other things that people keep saying still to this day, is not proven. They keep denying the bell, but nobody's breaking no evidence. Like it had got to a point where you could wake up and stay did he did this to be.
Speaker 2: And and and it was and it was to be fair. I feel like they're denying the bill. They keep denying the bill because he's a flight reason.
Speaker 1: I mean yeah, like literally, but even still when when I when I started seeing people started lying on Kresha and started saying she did, and I was like, I said, oh, I said, so this is.
Speaker 2: A tread now yeah, And that's why I said I'm not gonna lie. I never defended.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because now I'm like, oh, it's just a tread. I could say you, well, since you was the girlfriend, I could say you did this. They put Krisha cousin in it. Somebody said the cousin.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I remember was like, so I don't know, baby being on our side.
Speaker 2: It's like wow.
Speaker 1: And you know how the end of that is, you see a come in a thousand times, you believe it. If if I p us a picture and one hundred common staff, he's gonna be like, oh he is.
Speaker 2: He is kind of start thinking.
Speaker 1: I saw it so much, and so I just felt it was just bad because her honest to god, whole hearted truth was not what may have happened to previous, whether he dated or whatever that could have did to pass that she back.
Speaker 2: I didn experience that, but I appreciate you for saying it because I feel like you're not trying to be like, oh they didn't happy. You're like, I don't know what happened. We don't know what happened at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Is yeah, you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So we don't know.
Speaker 1: But I know that that she dated at his age now, with whatever whatever he might have Overcay been through, I don't know that was her experience. If I respect her for being a solid yeah, because you had a lot of people here are.
Speaker 2: Saying you need to get into that podcast and say no. People will tell her to say that when they didn't happen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would imagine so, because that's how the industry is not and not even that verbatim, but they were telling her to like basically, you need you need to basically telling her you need to say what people.
Speaker 1: Want to hear.
Speaker 4: And I'm not gonna lie. I do and and I agree with you on that because I got into it with my friend about this. I do think they I don't know, because that's your friend, I'm not so. I do think they had a real relationship. But at the time, did he realize that was a pr move?
Speaker 2: Did he is Diddy?
Speaker 4: Yes, we know that, but he was in the blocks every day with him and Karsha were dated. It was a business move for him, So I think her experience and what she went through is like, Okay, this man, nobody was drinking de Leon. Nobody was drinking Dea Lyon. Let's be honest, like we weren't. But like you know, she started posting it. It was like she was a walking billboard.
Speaker 1: So I think, like I think, initially, yeah, when he when he's seeing Kresha, it was like, okay, the city girls she young because it started from pea party and they took a picture. Yeah, and then depicture went viral. Once he started dating Karisha, he fell in love. But he fell in love.
Speaker 4: It was probably like a PR move at first, but then he really was and and I wouldn't even say it was a PR move, but of course that's just like you that's a billionaire.
Speaker 1: I know I'm going to reap the benefits. So I got I gotta lips as anything you want to live, especially you a billionaire.
Speaker 2: You you're a legend.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying, one hand washed the other.
Speaker 2: And no shade. But it's like he was a billionaire. He was DEDI but I feel like his name wasn't really circulating. I said when me on Miami started day, this was all.
Speaker 1: We used to laugh. Me like, oh my god, here like you know what I'm saying, But it was like, yeah, I want him a lip let.
Speaker 4: Me ask you this, do you feel like, because I know what she said on the pod, do you really feel like that relationship is what was like the ultimate demise of city girls?
Speaker 2: No, you think it was problems before that?
Speaker 1: No Diddy, and that wasn't that wasn't dead girls and girls.
Speaker 2: That's how I just told y'all just stay solid girls.
Speaker 1: Just it's girls, and then you gotta think vote for them. Had j T over here with Honey, she got a rich rock star. She out here with Uzzi. Karsha over here with Honey. Like j T lived in l A, Karrisha lived in Miami. They don't go to the studios together. People stout changed up. J T is more rick Owen and just real emo edgy. Krisha is very you know what I'm saying, see through girl? Yeah, like and but and so Krisha just went to j T birthday party yesterday. Okay, like you know, like we family them sisters, But I ain't.
Speaker 2: Gonna move you just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's like.
Speaker 2: Neighbor moved and.
Speaker 1: You got your here.
Speaker 2: I'm my friend. I'm very cod depending on obsessed with me. This this girl. This girl lives next door. We live in two high rises door to each other. Literally lives next door to me. I said, I couldn't wait to move next door to you. And I was thinking about because I'm about to actually move next week, like, but I decided to just move, like some more floors up in my buildings. I was thinking about moving to her building, and then I was like, you know what, but I have to live with her building. Stay where I'm at.
Speaker 4: I'm moving to her building with my least up. Anyway, every time I walk out to the pool, I'll be looking at your window.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, no, she be looking at me. I've seen her walk into the pool and I looked out the window and I was like, creepy.
Speaker 4: That some people on this earth that I wants my sister.
Speaker 1: That's it, but that's been You'll see we see here. She always was already calling my phone. Bro, what I just told you, I'm better go do a podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't answer my fise.
Speaker 4: I'll call like three or four times she'd be like, les, yes, was starting texting the safe SATs heading for real. You ain't here for me period because I'm finna have a crash out.
Speaker 2: And that's so because I can't take no.
Speaker 1: Time to my no cris to watch my location cuss me out when I'm at the club.
Speaker 2: She knows if this oh you at this? Say you at this address? Are you at a house?
Speaker 1: Or I say you here?
Speaker 2: Oh you at that?
Speaker 1: Whatever you work at?
Speaker 2: Oh you here?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you at Tarango City?
Speaker 3: Oh you?
Speaker 2: That's good that she has.
Speaker 4: I think everybody kind of needs that.
Speaker 2: I need you girl. I used to share my location with Lens until one time she says to me about where I was at and I.
Speaker 8: Was like, you was trying a lot of me, Because you're trying a lot of me and that I'll goll be like can I go up to the nights floor now?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 4: Because I was like, it's getting too creepy because I said she said she was leaving.
Speaker 2: Why is this location still in still right here thanking us? Now? I'm playing with me like, no, y'all, is yourg girl XP and is Sugarl dre and the call and we are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle pour into your pod. Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast. And we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilized into this one e book. Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh huh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and give you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no filter into this book and it's gonna help you build your brand and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen years.
Speaker 4: So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot com to purchase your e book or the e course and We also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor Minds dot Com pour into your pod.
Speaker 2: We have to move on. We all haven't we even get into the sex topic. So now to get into the big bow, the big bow. Okay bow.
Speaker 4: So we have been on this train of talking about like bussies and.
Speaker 2: Train of that we have.
Speaker 4: So the clip we just posted today that Shaye told us except we're talking about bussies.
Speaker 2: We talked about busies with super But I.
Speaker 4: Want us kind of talk about something different because I feel like a lot of times since we're we've been talking about, like you know, the gay topics and things like that.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get into the bussies.
Speaker 4: Don't get it, But I do want to ask is it offensive when like straight women or people be like asking men if they're like a top or a bottom, like is that like something.
Speaker 2: That's like rude? It's not, so are you talking about them?
Speaker 1: I don't really I don't really like to. I don't really like I wouldn't really say. I don't get into the label thing.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like, okay, this is a thing because I don't give them Okay, I would in a relationship, like I would be the bottom.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I don't like to give fuck So how are you bottom? But now I don't want to talk any that because you are men, so you like manly men? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like I like.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I'm grown now. So our gay boys got a little sissy in them.
Speaker 1: My ex wetfriend do used to wear persons and where I could put like a little natural. The used to have blonde dress to us MoU everybody gave yeah. But I look at my ass, Miami and Miami and my men, so ideally I don't want to but I don't feel.
Speaker 2: Like all that.
Speaker 1: It hurt too bad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: We was just hot.
Speaker 2: But Santana, I just talked about this on the last episode. I'm like an okay, okay, that's what I was asking this.
Speaker 4: So you're more of like the oral please like h all day, that's but you don't like doing.
Speaker 1: The bending, No, girl, I will if you have to, Yes, I mean I will.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 4: Do you remember a long time ago when somebody had like an only fans video and that looked like you, uh huh, oh my god, because it was you.
Speaker 2: I didn't think it was me.
Speaker 1: But I was look at that beat, you know, I was so funny though that was me and Krisha first, like big fallout over that video. Over that video, I felt I was a t too. It was all of us because I was so mad that everybody thought that was me. I had just signed the r c A. I didn't know what they was gonna think because that was viral. It was you could google that.
Speaker 2: Yes. I was like, oh my god, I just signed to a major label. They fould think my mother porn star like and then.
Speaker 1: Started disrespecting me. I could go for a cue you think or whatever the case is, but you bad look started getting the dms like yeah, I want to I want to feel you up, like being real, and I'm like, excus I'll gonna play that. Ye you talking to So I was so just I was disgusted about.
Speaker 2: That, and here go cruciative, tell that you throwing that gag. I'm not trying. Girl's no way. Everybody don't believe it's me because best.
Speaker 4: Friends don't hear hype up being funny. Okay, I'm sorry that's not funny, but it is.
Speaker 1: I could have that.
Speaker 2: Oh my guys, we stopped talking.
Speaker 1: I think we we stopped talking and then we said we started back because it was that Firth day and she in telling right there, that's how we started being friends.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, girl, I customers.
Speaker 1: I was real, man, I was because I've been playing cameras in the bedroom.
Speaker 2: I'm famous.
Speaker 4: I know that's right, that video and I'm he was like, I'm famous, yes, and that.
Speaker 2: That was even before I'm here. Now, anything we're doing in here.
Speaker 1: I promise right here, because Deven got videos and me, I promise you it's gonna live and see. I don't know, gas get a little believe malicious.
Speaker 2: Sometimes yeah they do. I'm not gonna get it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, anything we do in the bad room, I'm serving you.
Speaker 2: Remember you gonna remember right here? Yeah, I don't. Why did you and j T fall out there? Because JT? It was something that j T was in the comments too, like tell that you were serving everybody just baking jobs. I'm not laughing, but everybody was just making jumps about it, and I was was, yeah, I was. I was spighting it.
Speaker 1: Anything I said. I got a tattoo on my hip, go go look at the video. Don't have no tattoos, one that's not here once you like notre I'm like, mother, look at his nails, y'all don't know what my real fingernails look like.
Speaker 2: You never seen me in Please, I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If we being up honest as I don't even take who that was.
Speaker 2: In the video.
Speaker 1: I know that I know that the top in the video.
Speaker 2: Okay, but you know how real that's?
Speaker 1: So? You know what, I played so many games I started talking to the top.
Speaker 2: You after uh sabye, because what if I started talking to the top, video would have been real?
Speaker 1: Because no, you know what? You know what made me respect him?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: The Top actually came out and this didn't gonna viral because the drama is the truth. Of course, a negative narrative that who was in the video that was sitting the boy was like, that's not Santana. He said, actually this is my video. Somebody thought off my snapchat, that's me my ex.
Speaker 2: He is hot, and so I retweeted him. I was sure, heybody, look at this tweet. What that was you? They wanted to see you throwing that did not want to head. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I remember this game where I was like, well she should looking for a him that.
Speaker 2: Was that was and the boy was like that and I was like, I appreciate you for being really because you ain't even have to clear that up. And then he was like, hey, then I have next time we was in l A and stuff. But yeah, okay, so now so you don't be liking too. So since sennad what you just like? Even here this did not say that you did said you say you don't like it, you don't like you said like about it? You like it? You are you like you are for free because that baby.
Speaker 1: Doll, no I will, I will eat it bright now.
Speaker 2: But what's that you eat? What? You know? What? Some buddy I get and I love it.
Speaker 1: I get pleases.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's good for you. That works for me, Like hello, princess.
Speaker 1: Yes okay, I get I get pleasers. But I'm so think I do get like gir you're geddy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to see you're talking about But you say you don't like it. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't like that, butsy but wright one, but it hurts.
Speaker 2: Were talking about you.
Speaker 1: I don't remember going in as wife and he said that you.
Speaker 4: Know what I like?
Speaker 2: I like, boyfriend, what's that oh you like making love?
Speaker 1: No, y'all, no boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Boyfriend making love, that's what boyfriend. The size so big, definitely not boys that's not what's not already. No, I don't have big and you are not a boyfriend. Yes, boyfriend is a little no boy like it's yes, seven eight nine is huge? Yes, seven eight six between six and eight.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's my boyfriend. But that makes sense because I'm the same, like the man I'm married is gonna have an average I could serve.
Speaker 2: I could ride right, hawaii all. I'm not liked girth all that hey, baby Hawaiian making down. Oh my god, I've never heard that term boyfriend.
Speaker 1: I like boyfriend.
Speaker 4: I like boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 4: I do not like a big, needy, girthy like sometimes I'll be having to.
Speaker 1: Get like a boyfriend. You could get you you can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we can have a good time.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can turn a car wheel. Yes I can't. So you can have fun with a boyfriend.
Speaker 1: So that's not like growing up, imagine up. It's just already tighten.
Speaker 2: It's just not being busy tight.
Speaker 1: I ain't even be yes some busy not tight. Yeah, that's the most that be getting wow out.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. All bussies are not creating. I don't play that now. I feel like all bussies are created equal. He's right, though, it'd be the ones that be getting worn out, like, ain't get here. He's safe when they get in there, not when they get in it. You've been talking about your bussy be wade period. Got okay, So we got to talk about that. I said that, butsy dude, get weigh.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say it get wet.
Speaker 2: It starts, it starts stipping when you, first of all.
Speaker 1: If you if you it's a game boy, you need to use zuper kit. I don't they enough saying that they just wake up all that girl.
Speaker 2: No it's not.
Speaker 1: You need some love, use that lube.
Speaker 2: Got to use a little okay, okay, that's fair.
Speaker 4: Okay, But do y'all do what's it called when they clean out the booty hole?
Speaker 2: What is that called? Yeah? A lot of gay boys do that. They doush the booty hole.
Speaker 4: So you're supposed to do that because you don't want to paint the town.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A lot a lot of gay boys, A lot of gay boys.
Speaker 2: When I first out, and I didn't used to do that.
Speaker 1: What would you do? Because I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I ain't know nothing about that.
Speaker 1: I always to tell me, but I was like, what is that? But I just always like.
Speaker 2: Either went like you know you was athrom or something before. You know.
Speaker 1: I never had no problem.
Speaker 4: I guess I always get afraid of the residuals.
Speaker 1: I never know. I never had I could call them. Okay, I never had enough residues.
Speaker 2: I never had no nothing. But what be happening then when people being on they because I agree I've done. We talked about these with Souper. That's why we was like, I feel like it hurt on insertion. I said that, but I feel like once you get in there in.
Speaker 1: There in the shrunk storry survey, do feel good. But that's how you need a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a boyfriend. Activity Okay, but what do you think me like happening when girls be like or to be like cheating on these because that just the big It.
Speaker 1: Goes deep and tell you and the intestines and the wrong yes arteries and stuff and you're in the wrong reason all that and ain't good. Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, she probably ate some Chipotle. That's all I eat Chipotle. So we're gonna have another. Okay, okay, so let's move on.
Speaker 4: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now, oh my god, here it's.
Speaker 1: Y'all go.
Speaker 2: Whatever. This is light work that are that don't heard words that mental? I lie chosen everything all right?
Speaker 4: But do you But because I will say that you're very aware because like when you did college here, you were like very aware of like you do not want to make.
Speaker 2: People feel uncomfortable. But I'm still with myself. You're gonna still be yourself.
Speaker 4: So how do you navigate those like areas when you're like with straight men who are like hold on, bro hold.
Speaker 2: On, Like how do you do that?
Speaker 1: So you know, I used to like really be in the trap. I used to like really sell drugs and stuff.
Speaker 2: You did, m hm, And so I was around.
Speaker 1: I was a real hood. My name was my, my, my before it was That's how I got one of my one of my like you know how you got like you got your cousins. He wasn't a real cousin, but like my cousin, no this this not not.
Speaker 2: No my cousin. His name was rick On.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Like I was into the trap names.
Speaker 2: I was like, that's served. I was like a little name or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, Rine's going to be Santana. And so it was My first name was Sissy sand Tana. And so how you can't what's saucy? My cousin gave me Saucy. Okay, so it was Sissy Santana. And I used to I was, this is back in my trap days. But I was kind of Facebook. I always been everybody I always loved me. Yeah, so I was kind of like Facebook popular. One day, my cousin we we was going to pick up I was going, we was riding about. That's my plug was which I'm going to pick up all stuff. We gonna go this and we stop at City Treads. So we in City Dreads.
Speaker 2: The girl was like, oh my god, hate Sissy. And he was like, did you look at it like that? I said what She was like, no, you Sissy Santana. I was like, oh, I said, maybe.
Speaker 1: You have to say the whole thing, like how you say the stallion you got?
Speaker 2: I said, you got to say that.
Speaker 4: I call her Meg, that's my sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, like you.
Speaker 1: Need the whole day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And that day I was like, I don't like that. I don't even like how that made me. And so one day she was real square rope. Yeah. And so one day, you know what I'm saying, we.
Speaker 1: Were going, we were spending back to the club.
Speaker 2: She was like, hey, sissy, you was like, I said what it was ready to fight, said Tanna from Facebook.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I say, who, So were't Spinna getting ready to go to the club.
Speaker 2: Now my cousin was like, oh, she was saucy. So it just stood. I said, oh, that's cute because you had called me saucy without the saying ta saucy. Yeah, it's not gonna be saucy saning Tanda. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I grew up around even before my trap days.
Speaker 2: I grew up around it. Yeah, and then being any trap so talking oh something, I heard something again, SI dropped.
Speaker 1: So just even being around yeah, I always I'm meaning to boys mhm because always oh he was looking at me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you.
Speaker 1: Almost everything that I'm cool with da embrace me first, I even speak. You could never say oh that whole try what you.
Speaker 2: What up? It's great? All right?
Speaker 1: And that's that That's why Carlos.
Speaker 4: Like when you'll when we were in the cars, was like, hey man, we was.
Speaker 1: Known as and there we was the bros.
Speaker 2: Because what.
Speaker 4: He wasn't like I think one thing about college is he's been around in the industry, so he's been around, Like callus what spoke at first?
Speaker 2: He was do you think so? Yes, what you said? But when you say school, he was he didn't. He didn't. He didn't say nothing. You just don't know. But yeah, you see these interviews like like imagine I finish judgement of this interview right here never made.
Speaker 4: Me because.
Speaker 1: Somebody everything he didn't know us to the give. Ain't know what I respect about call us is abou highlights don't.
Speaker 2: I don't, I don't. I don't think they air this.
Speaker 1: This is my favorite part because this is a full circle momber every time I have homeboys. He was like, you were real, but yeah, I was. Why say that? He was like, because he was like you yourself.
Speaker 2: He was like, but you know how to carry us? Yeah, you don't know. He was like yourself? You know how.
Speaker 1: He was like, and you steal you, You steal you if you want to go upstairs and come out there with a two pieces and skirt on or whatever.
Speaker 2: You still go do that, but your pajamas head home. You showed me bt I'm too mess. He had that hello.
Speaker 4: Remember like cause when Carlos got back, I remember I called him because I was like I wanted I told him how proud I was of him. I think that he did a good job of like representing him his brand like he didn't. He was Carlos And he went on there arguing with the instructor, and people took it as him being ignorant, but he was telling how he felt he is smart.
Speaker 2: And when being old that he like he wis right Carlos call.
Speaker 4: That homeless thing that that was eating him up about.
Speaker 2: He was right, why don't the government?
Speaker 1: He was to me, Carlos was up like like yo, yo in the hood, you respect like that stuff.
Speaker 4: And then like when I called Carlos after I was like giving him his flowers, I was like, I was like, oh, you need to reach out to Santana because we don't have them on the show. He's like man, He's like man cool. He said that about you.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, it must have.
Speaker 4: Been like because I saw it on the show. But you never really knows what goes on behind closed door.
Speaker 2: But I feel like Santana gives that though, Like I feel like people already have this perception of gay men where they especially if you're like a flamboyant game, they'll feel like, oh, I don't want to be around him because he gonna make me feel uncomfortable or he gonna try me x y and Z. But to me, everything about you just gives I'm me. I'm gonna be myself. I'm not about to try to force myself on you. I'm not about to try to know with you. Just because I'm who I am. It doesn't mean you gotta be.
Speaker 4: Worried about me trying because and that they always gave main characters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's how I got a lot of respect.
Speaker 2: In the industry when I first started rapping.
Speaker 1: You know, of course their life whoa like yeah, you know what I'm saying. I remember it used to be boys and stuff, Christiana going around. They used to be like, you know, I'm their home. I'm you know, they gay friends that they don't want to say.
Speaker 2: It's like we're going with the Richard but you can't come, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I'm like, okay, Like I didn't care because I was, I know how, I know, I know how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: But once we started being in certain places, and you know what I'm saying, it was around me start of being like cool. And then even when we're talking, I know all that.
Speaker 2: We can talk drugs, we could talk gangs, we could talk like.
Speaker 1: What you want to talk about, We could do the whole thing. I remember Gucci, my favorite rapper. My manager took me to his concert for my birthday and shout out to recC got me on stage with Gucci, And so when I first got up there, I was I had on a black black but let's see sweatsuit, my big yellow rick O shade, my yellow chanel big, my mother make up done, my mother nels, Jim and Setender and all the hoods up there. Song six auto rappers, they look like what the.
Speaker 2: We got on that stage.
Speaker 1: I wrapped every.
Speaker 2: Guccie mad song word word. It was just like I started seeing it was like yeah, I'm like, I'm like, yeah, what's your thought? This was? I thought I was up here busted to a split no trap, Yeah, real good? She had this my fay raptiss, I was a teenager. What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know what I'm saying, But I'm always just being myself, right, you know, I do feel like I can't take accountability for us as gays. Sometimes you do.
Speaker 3: We do.
Speaker 1: We have our games that get around like oh I want to suck comfortable horny?
Speaker 4: I want to and it's like yeah, because I'm not gonna lie, but most of my.
Speaker 2: I have way.
Speaker 1: So you want to work, yes, I am.
Speaker 2: No, that's be yourself, that's how you is right, but take all that.
Speaker 4: We hate horny people. We always talk about extremely horny people. Yes, as doing it because girls do that too, So it be on the like why are you always.
Speaker 2: Talking about like why are you always so sexual? H So, before we move on, do.
Speaker 4: You want to ask you do you feel like candy was coming at you because you be in these like spaces and you are easily more accepted.
Speaker 2: You feel like that's what it was. It was jealous jealousy because I know that another another thing that we have in our community. It's mad. It ain't them.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you know what I'm saying. That's one thing I love about big sexy so much.
Speaker 2: I love big sexy.
Speaker 1: I love big sexy.
Speaker 2: I have never seen that.
Speaker 1: And one thing about I see comments when it's something, when bad, when negative s supposed to buy me? In the blogs, I know through the lights who like the common everything. I see everything big sexy. I never found an issue with anything shady, no commony, even if you say something bad about me, big sexy. Following same, that's about me and so games. We have a thing where everybody want to be mother. Everybody wanted to be the girl. Everybody you know. And I feel like in my career every since I came out. Welcome Like a Dog is the video full of gays. Cherry the Boom was in there. I had Cherry the Boom in the in the main scene with Suki and Kamillion. She was one of the main girls in there. All of the dances was trans cunt girls and gave and feminine gay boys. I had c J the Trainer on the top of the thing.
Speaker 4: Shaken that I m on the top of the trucks working.
Speaker 2: I have poetic drugs, ma'am. What did this?
Speaker 1: Was Welcome Like a Dog my first video. It's how I came out the gate.
Speaker 2: My video. You ain't from wine.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen the music videos that did have the music video was at the at the end of the At the end of the music video, it's a black trans lives matter, black gay boy lives matter. Everything I do is for my community, right, And so the really the the encounter that may can he not like it was because we was in the club. She had a manager at the time, and the manager ass because she said with me. I said, no, no sense, girl, I'm a person.
Speaker 2: I'm the type of person I.
Speaker 1: Like to be around me and my people.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're talking about We've talked about Karisia No.
Speaker 1: I hate going out of Karasha for her birthdays and reach with that practice and stuff, and said, I was like, y'all need to go.
Speaker 2: There's too many people. She knows I'm leaving the party see them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when I go outside, I'm a libra, I'm a I'm a popular loaner. I don't like to leave in the club. I would be in the club looking being my security. I got a big I got a big twenty people. I don't order two bottles. It's me and my security and everybody's looking like you're a mother weird. Y'all got this big section two or three bottles. It's three of y'all in here. So I don't want to be around nobody.
Speaker 2: I want to vibe with my people. Okay, I'm strong. I could say what I want to know.
Speaker 4: Ain't nothing somebody recording you?
Speaker 1: Yes, nobody, ain't take nothing in context to recording videos of me. Girl, I ain't suck at my stomach and stuff.
Speaker 2: Move. I just don't feel like that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not at work.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's there when.
Speaker 1: I'm at work, when I'm at a show, when I'm at when I'm at a fest or something, I posted engage and stuff and it's no shade. And actually, because I ride for my people, I got.
Speaker 2: Onto her manager at the time.
Speaker 1: I said, hey, I said, when you when you got him coming outside, coming outside, that's your client. You call the club Atlanta humble, they don't care who you is. But you know, I'm at Girls, so I don't get humbled in there. Andever I pull up Dad say telling to move more move start the show.
Speaker 2: Period. But you know what I'm saying. I was telling her manager at the time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, I'm like, when Shorty coming outside, you need to tell them, hey, I got my client. He was on Love and Hip Hop Hollywood he's on Wild and Out currently, he's of a stature, he had status. Can we set him up a section?
Speaker 2: Also?
Speaker 4: When she has to sit with you? She was trying to find somewhere for him to sit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his manager was trying to find somewhere for him to city out or whatever the case was. It wasn't a section for him, okay. And I got like, I mean, it's no shade. I don't I don't feel like all that, but hey, you was.
Speaker 2: You his representation? Make sure he represented when he outside. I didn't know. That's how it started. That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, some did that just turned into Okay, I don't know. I think I think I'm bad. I think I'm better, but.
Speaker 2: I think it was just a lot. I don't know. I'm set up and I'm sanctioned, so it was a lot. And I was like, oh, I just didn't want you to respond.
Speaker 3: I did it.
Speaker 2: Respond So I did it, because but that's good that you I did. Yeah, you did.
Speaker 1: I responded in my song berserk, and I responded to shoot up the club because she was like, uh, I'm a lap dog.
Speaker 2: Or without churrishing them. So I said, if a phil teth she could leap frog. I'm grown.
Speaker 1: I could never be a lap dog. I could never be a flunky, never been a fluzie. I carried this baby, Mama.
Speaker 2: I carried it.
Speaker 7: Mood.
Speaker 1: I go my halm a circu. I'm like too man. Because they can't get in the party. That's why you was That's why you pissed off. She was mad because you're getting in my see rappers and feed me beats. Can't clock me out of my made this piece. I'm a hot girl giving five hundred degrees, ready to pop it on. You don't want this grease and you ain't got this. These can't shop my flow. Got to stay behind the scenes. This is not your show trying no glow beat you know came first of all me. I'm the one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you got some captions. One, you got some captures. So I gave it back you. I gave it because I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think she thinks she like a battle basement. I know how to wrap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but my hits are more let me see what arrogant?
Speaker 1: Yes, those are my hips. Yeah but I but if we want to pull.
Speaker 2: Out a pen and we can do that, yeah, can we go to the studio yes, I can.
Speaker 1: But my only thing was what was Corney about?
Speaker 2: It was what was Corney about?
Speaker 1: It was like you paying the blogs the like, Oh, it's not even giving. I'm like, you gotta pay the blogs to post your disk for somebody.
Speaker 4: To even pay attention to care Because that's how I saw it. That's how I'm saying. That's like, girl, I'm sorry saying that's something to say. She mad because I want to go to every time somebody sitting.
Speaker 2: On I'm mad. I'm not mad Saintana, but she always asked everybody to come on the show that nobody usually take me to the can y'all go to the studio? But I like, but I mean, like, but what are you gonna do in the studio? Don't you know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Way?
Speaker 1: In a in a like in a body of work. She could be a skip.
Speaker 2: She could be I have been, y'all a better look up Maxo Cream album. I've been on the skip.
Speaker 1: We have been, You're gonna be on an outro.
Speaker 2: But she means talking about being in the studio on the song surprised.
Speaker 1: Let's stand up going there and say whatever and you'll be surprised. Off a four bars, I can say oh jumping in slice this up in here.
Speaker 2: So now I got to hit and you own it. I'm getting.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of getting.
Speaker 2: I'm on the outro. See she sent me the song. I was like, what woman do?
Speaker 1: She said, let's sell out this talk. I was like, okay, y'all, I'm eating lamb chop. See your favorite the lamb Chop?
Speaker 2: I love it. Just talking. Hey, y'all, your and the calls THEEO of Muse Beauty. Are you ready to take your beauty brand to the next level? Well, I've got something special just for you. I'm introducing the Keys to a Successful e Commerce Brand ebook. In this god, I spilled all of my secrets on how I build Muse Beauty from the ground up into a global beauty brand serving thousands of customers from all over the world. From defining your brand vision to mastering marketing strategies, this book literally covers it all, plus exclusive highlights and tips that you won't find anywhere else. But wait, y'all, it's more. Check out my curated vendors list featuring over fifty top suppliers in the beauty, fashion and packaging industries, whether unique cosmetics, accessories, clothing, or chek packages. I've got you hovers, So what are you waiting for? Go to www dot musbautycollection dot com and get your ebook, your vendors list, or you could bottle them both together, all right by y'all?
Speaker 4: All right right, speaking of music, now it's time to get into the bop A bow, A bow bow. So the bob is our music that we've been jamming this week. So, oh my god, y'all, whiz Kids dropped the album Oh my god, no, not like I love Yeah, oh my god, he dropped the album. He got this song with Jazzmine Suderman called bad for You, And when I when we talk about vocalists, y'all need to stop leaving jazzmin Settlement out these conversations.
Speaker 2: No, that don't play no games.
Speaker 4: Eleven years old. You can see her on a p a real singer, like.
Speaker 2: Like, oh is that me or Jazmine?
Speaker 4: I can't tell?
Speaker 7: Sometimes for real, I'm sn hed les go ahead, wicked.
Speaker 2: No, I can't even have a wicked moment.
Speaker 4: Obsessed with wicked. So you know we took that picture at the Media Girls event and I had on red and you had on green. That was calling us Glinda an alphable, but in the movie I want to be Alphabu.
Speaker 2: I was elfable. Yes, you was alphabet. It's fine because I think people be thinking on the mean.
Speaker 4: One fact, you should be alphable, I should be Glinda. Glinda is like in real life, Gray is a nice one.
Speaker 2: Real I'm nice because I thought I was a nice one.
Speaker 4: Ntil we asked everybody that was like, lex is the bitch? Yeah, I fine talking to nobody today said hello, staff, I am y'all.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, okay, life, I'm the nice way. She's the mean way. But I think people be thinking the mean.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Bob's Santana, Why you was working at Tupac.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you're not wan so funny. Let me tell you. Let me tell you. That's why.
Speaker 1: That's why I love you, and I just feel like you being yourself. You can't give up.
Speaker 2: Because I must have been gone after that. No, it wasn't all because I don't think it was on purple.
Speaker 1: No, this is why I did it.
Speaker 2: I had it was this was done Black Lives matter. Yes, yeah, it was me and Cliff and our friends we had.
Speaker 1: When it did our sign. Yeah, put on our mother black. I think Chris Cliff had gave me a Malcolm X's coofie. We had an all Black everything. I said, all lives matter all my time. Yeah, because everything I do I do for the game. Yeah, and so I know so many black that are dead. Nobody cares, nobody solves the mystery. I know so many black gay boys that go home and commit suicide because they believe at school they've been kicked out by their parents. They not love their home, they really cute for being gay. And so I'm coming from a place of if all black lives matter, don't forget about the gay ones. Apparently all lives matters what the white people that I ain't gonna hold drama hood trying to be a politic. Yeah, I said, I don't know, maybe I should have said all black lives better. I should have put the black and there. Okay, So and then maybe it ain't help my poster was white or something.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 1: All I know is I'm on the internet trying to take up for the games, and and you.
Speaker 4: Said, at least if you put all lives.
Speaker 2: Matter, should have been like a rainbow flag on it. Okay. Yeah, So I got cut fout.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm talking about mother gags. I'm talking about the games. I said, y'all stay a black lives man. I said, when he's trying to just out, y'all say dann that and that, and that's what they get. They're freaks in Yeah, you should never treat nobody.
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 1: But that young black game boy go home and comit suicide because he bullied every day at school. His mama don't believe him, and nobody there for them. Nobody cares. Yeah, I was what I didn't never think of coming in suicide. But I remember in school getting jumped by boys since I was gay. I remember getting up day bash and and I just always been a strong. But I'm just coming from an LGBT standpoint.
Speaker 2: So I said, well, you know what change our like.
Speaker 1: You need to change your attitude and change our Mother'll put on my nakey two piece and I cut on Tupac.
Speaker 2: You was dancing hard. He was like, there no changes in the morning. You was swirking, And I think I got you.
Speaker 4: It was the look on your face because he was like he wasn't laughing, he wasn't joking, he was.
Speaker 1: He was like this my stunning Kurt saw I'm looking for purposely, No, he was. He was like, you know, I remember my managed at the time.
Speaker 2: He was like whoa because I couldn't believe he was like no, I said, yes, trying to delete it. What's up? What up? You didn't do this and you was still live? Oh no, it's still every day going viral on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I mean down to get somebody like I ain't gonna let me forget Satannacy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, hey, y'all, just let it go.
Speaker 4: Like around the COVID time, people always people always bring up DoD I remember COVID and then the post like the video.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was the broad of COVID culture.
Speaker 2: You were part of the COVID culture because we was like Santana, what you were? These I see no changes. That's the problem period. That's just the way it is. What up? Okay, Dan, what's you been jamming? What's your bop of the week? Oh my god? So I've been listening to this song. You know, he's from Houston. So I've been listening to this song, Can't Talk Chasing the Check. It's Paul Wall, Slim Thug and Little Key. Hey real. Oh, I'm very housty to the day I d I E. Thanks, but yeah, it's it's it's a song.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you been listening?
Speaker 1: I feel like what happened? Let me look at my theme.
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 1: Is this the karaoke pot?
Speaker 2: No, you know what song you want?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know that's sounds making sure.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to to. I don't know if y'all know.
Speaker 2: Blakeya from Saint Louis. I don't shet Her song is.
Speaker 1: My last she wasn't doing enough for me. And it's called bean Bong Sexy Wed. But listen and the Blake and I love Bigger in Texas by Magne Stallion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it looks so good in that video.
Speaker 1: I put Mitch on that song. Mitch just like you, always knowing the good. I just like she was popping at sutting up like horses pres full of diversit horses any way, need no course, because I.
Speaker 4: Be sleeping.
Speaker 2: Because of everything that happened. But that crap, this about that.
Speaker 1: Self made as sexual and I'm always on pointing like a decimal. I was, oh yeah about big in Texas right now?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm glad you made that, Yo, Bob. We is a song with you me and Kresha. Literally last night, somebody just asked her.
Speaker 1: They said, what you do? I said, yes, that's sir.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Megan is that girl.
Speaker 4: And people don't like to give her things because, like I said, I think, but come on, girl, get a rap.
Speaker 2: She's been Christian. I mean she's freestyle. We known for freestyling in Houston. Like that's what Jaxas people do. We free that's.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 2: Oh Mona Leo. She's big, like I got bush you in your face.
Speaker 1: Oh, she's a break to eat your cut your tongue hot to make you eat it. I loved she got a song.
Speaker 4: I talked about it the other week. She got a song with Sauce Walker.
Speaker 1: That's so hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yes, King the Man just dropped a new song.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Kim the.
Speaker 1: Don't get you because it's just yes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Houston girls be rapping. We used to have this thing in Houston. Yeah thing in Texas back in the day. It was called the Kapa Beach Party. I wonder if y'all had something like that in Florida.
Speaker 4: It's like a beach party party.
Speaker 2: Everybody used to go. All the black people used to go, kind of like freak nig in Atlanta, But we used to have it in Texas called the kap of Each Party. All the rappers used to go down there every year and they used to be rapping, freestyleing, and they made this song called the Kappa Beach Party Freestyle. It's like a legendary song. And what was all of them was flowing crazy.
Speaker 4: But what was the other Kappa Beach Party song?
Speaker 2: What you mean going to the Kappa.
Speaker 4: It was another one that would came out during that time. Oh it's Sabran new dance called the hook of Hooga. It's you remember that song that came out during the Capital I thought that was Daly's.
Speaker 2: No, that was that was Houston hooka Hooga Hooga. Everybody was on Kyati was on that song.
Speaker 4: You know that was a Houston song. But anyways, shout out.
Speaker 2: To the girls, the Ahe Town girls.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all be wrapping your off per usual item of the week. I got all my crowns of Love hair, got me a little flip over a little one two. Shout out to rich look care for doing my hair.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and Santana, I have a cosmetics line, soho I gotta send you. I need to get your I'm gonna get your a melion in the dries. I can send you the lip glossies. Then I just came out with some blushies. I don't come out with a HOMEWI all of that and then bless that. I love a little blood y'all is your girl XP and it's Sugarl Drey and the Hole.
Speaker 4: Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Your opportunity is here period. If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the poor Mind's episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W E E K P M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We're gonna figure it out. Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make you some money.
Speaker 4: We love to support a small business man.
Speaker 2: And a black business said that, but I mean a scrimmadad Any businesses welcome.
Speaker 4: Okay, So we're gonna get to our favorite segment. Do you feel like you give good advice?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's what I am used for all day. Mother, this is pour your heart out.
Speaker 2: So are we doing both questions?
Speaker 4: One? Yeah, because I'm on the short Okay. So if you want your question and answered on Shaw'll make sure you email us at this says Hey, sexy lex and sexy Dre.
Speaker 2: Sexy Dre. That's a new name.
Speaker 4: I'm a twenty year virgin and I just want to know how long should I make a guy wait? Like, should I wait until he asked me to be his girlfriend? Or is it cool to do it during the talking stage?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know when the right time is. But I really want to.
Speaker 4: Oh god, it's big, she said, I really want to.
Speaker 2: I think, how do you know you want to go to get a wet and tingled and stuff?
Speaker 1: You know you're ready to get served.
Speaker 4: But I've been I've been serving for a long time. I'm thirty five. I've been serving for serving. I've been serving for twenty years. I'm thirty five.
Speaker 1: I think that I have been at a virgin. She should be a little more delicate with the virginity because.
Speaker 4: You've waited this long. Yeah, I waited this long. He waits that because loud. Yeah, but wait, your first time should.
Speaker 2: Be waiting a long.
Speaker 1: I never had sex.
Speaker 2: I was eighteen. Have you ever said to a girl?
Speaker 1: No, I did like a little like a little one too. But I wasn't considered like having sex.
Speaker 2: But I did go in there. I put it in like why you don't consider that safe?
Speaker 1: Because it was like girl love a little like a little one too, and you didn't like it like it wasn't it was cute.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all had a moment. Yeah, she had like the macaroni and she.
Speaker 1: Y'all got like a muscle thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So as I'm as yeah, as I'm coming out, she ripped that thing. Yeah, I said, hey, girl, we're just playing. She was a howl. Yeah she eighteen to now she wasn't eighteen. No this I had sex.
Speaker 1: I never had sex, but I had sex with a boy of eighteen. But when I'm out here when yeah, when I girl, I was we was like I was like, I think like twenty three, twenty four or something. Oh okay, but it was my homebro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, girl, it was a.
Speaker 1: Trial and era just to see what it what it gives. Girl, you had started confusively and stuff.
Speaker 2: I was like, you liked it a little bit. I thought that I like that group. It was not funny. You don't like I'm coming out. I was like, was wrong with you? Let me up from this? But you've been the head baby, That's why I said she was.
Speaker 1: It was every like two minutes like it was.
Speaker 2: So that's why I said, you don't count it, but I did, I said, I said.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can see why I could. I could go for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, that makes That's why I thought I was both eighteen. I was like, she was was about eighteen because too and I and you got to be seasoned or no about that grib Yeah, that's that's the season because I was coming out, but I thought I was coming out. I was coming back in. I said, what you did the mac and cheese? I said, hey, girl, you working on that's my girls?
Speaker 4: Are y'all still friends?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, thertinny question, girl.
Speaker 2: Just wait, don't rush it.
Speaker 1: Take You shouldn't be big delicate now. Once you kept you can serve because when I just start having sex. I was eight I had sex with a boy for the first when I was eighteen, and after I come when I was eighteen, I.
Speaker 2: Went out a ramp page. You gotta go on that rampage. What I know what you mean about? Look he took. I was was couches the woods, the woods, Oh my god, about wood girl.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I was living in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: It was like a little this way.
Speaker 1: We was in the woods. It give me because we got mad that it was a little bit of a.
Speaker 2: Girl. I said, a palette in a wound and a little bitch had How many people you bought back here? I still did it though, he bought that bench. He came out there looking like Winnie the pool.
Speaker 4: I was young.
Speaker 2: He was like I think I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like eighteen still at the time.
Speaker 2: The woods. No, I didn't lost.
Speaker 1: I lost shining to this, to this double boy. I thought I was too raw.
Speaker 2: This was back then.
Speaker 1: It wasn't uber shid.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He had won of me a taxi, uh huh. But it was see because the taxi was eighty dollars. Eighty dollars there in eighty dollars home and I get there. You got a part just back in the days you and so then he said his mama suf his mama advert his sister. And then so now I'm feeling like fish because boy, you your sister in the next room. You ain't scared me in his that first wee day to watch TV, I had on my mother had all this little new thongb I was ready to get hurt. So after I me and here whatever, girl, we helped me. We watching TV like you know, getting put out. Yeah, y'all help me and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know you don't do that. He was calling you from behind me up and we watched you know TV.
Speaker 1: Y'all was in love and then your sisters started doing the most. So I had to hide in the cost for a little.
Speaker 2: Bit and then you know me, another texting and I left, and so I left.
Speaker 1: I remember he gave me his hearty shirt and I just remember, like my way ho, I was so in love.
Speaker 2: That's beautiful, and my bussy.
Speaker 1: Was throbbing, was ringing like a dobell.
Speaker 2: But I didn't even care because he didn't have boyfriend. Oh god, And that was my first time.
Speaker 1: So I remember the next day I called, I had called. I was calling his cell phone. He want answer the cell phone. So I had the house phone number two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So now I'm calling the house phone and.
Speaker 1: Every time I always my voice always had been like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So like I even remember my mom because I be having me Donalds a girl to give me a girl soriend.
Speaker 2: She's like, that's the boy, like you know as a kid. I'm ordering my foot like I want to. I don't want to happy meal and okay, a girl to She's like, no, a boy one. So I'm on the phone.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, on the phone his mama and hello. So I'm like, let me think of a girl name as comed Hello.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's shame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: Her name's coming.
Speaker 2: So he got on the phone like hello, click, I'm right. You didn't you thought you ate that?
Speaker 1: No, no, the mama didn't clock.
Speaker 2: He got on the phone. I'm like hello click. I'm like he no. He got on the phone calling me. Hey, I'm okay, I'll call by the next day.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, this brief? Can I speak them.
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hello? Ha, get up? So go. The next day I called.
Speaker 1: I forgot who dame I used that day, but I think that name he was that name he ain't he wasn't going for so he just never answered he didn't.
Speaker 2: He didn't get on the fall that day. And I just remember.
Speaker 1: Bill, my cousin. I was cringing up in the song which I used to play this every night. It's a song by tape, I Can't Make You Love Me HeLa, the song on my if you know, crying like you can't make your heart feel something you do.
Speaker 2: Your heart, I know, coo cry.
Speaker 1: I was like, you don't love me, nobody hug and hold him and all that. Just stop inspering the phone. No, I sop down in my head. I'm like, he like I must be was serving and being a gay boy and and dealing with download me. Yeah, I realized that it wasn't It wasn't me. Niggas be so psyched out in their head, and that's why transgenders get killed, and that as soon as they bust.
Speaker 4: That other, they're like, get away what post not clear, because as straight people we get post nunt clear.
Speaker 2: No, man, I had a man down low.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah, So is he open now? Is he opening game? I don't, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: And I telling this story because you need to reach out.
Speaker 2: You owe me. I I need question, no question. Okay, So my question is Hydra and Lys. I have this friend that every guy I date or at least talk to, she doesn't like. I'm dating this new guy and one day my tire pops. I called him and he came and changed my tire. When when he introduced me to no, she said, when he tried to introduce hisself to her, she was stand offish. People don't be typing, right. But anyways, because she was with me when the tire popped. After he changed my tire, we hung out a little bit and he rode with me to pick up some stuff to make sure I'm safe. She got mad that he came along and made me drive my car with a donut on it. We didn't take his car because he had a two seater. After we were done, she told me he's a bum and she doesn't like him. Mind you, this is her first time meeting him. He's a nice guy. He has his own place, own business, and no kids. I explained to her that she was tripping and she said he's still a bum. I told her, you don't like any of the dudes I date, and she said all the dudes I date are bums, and this one has to prove to her that he's worthy of dating me. Is it jealousy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, y'all, this is the last thing that she said. Is it jealousy? And should I distance myself from her? Keep doing what y'all doing. ILL love y'all so much. We love you too, and get that hate around you.
Speaker 4: I always say this, as long as he not beating on my friends. Hold on business, mind jo business?
Speaker 2: Who is that? It's giving? Baby? Can you help me? I'm coming, I'm almost done. Yeah, he' basy.
Speaker 1: Working, they said, let me see what.
Speaker 2: He was working. Let me see. Look. Do you like you? Fine? Let me see? That's cute? Hold you straight?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: Are your straight? Friends?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 2: He looked like. I don't trust you. I don't trust him.
Speaker 4: He looks like Sean Bank. He looked like Sean Banks.
Speaker 2: Do not you God's crazy tail was cute? Choreographer can having no want?
Speaker 4: Okay, bye, he's he's fine, said, I don't want that, like the bat.
Speaker 2: But what's he know that? He know? He he is Q though? Yeah, okay, I see it?
Speaker 8: You know he T?
Speaker 2: I get it? He is T. He's like, yeah, who the girls was. Yeah, you see how they was. You see how that But that's what that's what.
Speaker 1: When people see it, they're like, oh, he gives that, so he already know it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you ask him later, he definitely gonna be like them girls said that. I was fine, That's what I man. I love him. Okay, stand Hannah.
Speaker 4: Let the girls know where they can find what you got coming up, all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: You can find me at big dot com. I stopped. Okay, what's that? What's the name thing? Shout up to the yeah, I love her, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love that's the realest one of the really love that love shout out.
Speaker 2: I gotta if you really into astrology, I mean to like moon signs and stuff I don't know about. I have a libra rising, so I love like I love libris. Y'all do be lying though, like libras lot of y'all, a lot of everybody. No, we don't.
Speaker 1: I have the thing I hate about people saying a lying libro because I'm not a corny that lie about stupid stuff. Yeah, like, but you be lying to yes, I lie like a roll. I love a good lie, yes too, I don't, but I just like you know how people that just lie. Yeah, like you just be lying about stupid, You just be lying. Oh yeah, I just hit this woy job.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I I just let this way. But he gave me thousand. He didn't got you twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: He didn't need to.
Speaker 2: I hate girl crazy twenty dollars. I know that lie like that, like, look at you, tut me. But my mom is a libra. So when is your birthday?
Speaker 1: October eighth?
Speaker 2: My mom birthday is October eighteenth.
Speaker 4: Real, Yeah, I don't want to say the birthday, but yeah, I dealt with a libra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want the same birthday. No, he got No, he doesn't have the same birthday.
Speaker 4: But it's when I say close either the seventh.
Speaker 1: What's today?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 1: And what's day? Got the same birthday?
Speaker 2: About? Oh my god, did you see that? Nick Cannon came out recently and said that he's like diagnosed of narcissis because you think all narcissist.
Speaker 4: I think he has he knows, but he knows he has his ways.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at that thought. To me, that's real that you could look at yourself in the mirror and be like.
Speaker 1: I just say you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm thirty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to go to therapy.
Speaker 2: You should. I just want to unpack it. Yeah, are you the things you would? You know what you need?
Speaker 4: You also need to journal every day because journaline literally changed my life because I know I have my ways too, So I was able to look back on things and how I view things, and I was able to grow from that because I'm like, Okay, two years ago, this is where I was and this was my thought process and why is this? Why am I handling things this way? It has helped me so much. Journal and go to therapy. Your life don't change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I said, I just want to I just want to.
Speaker 1: Talk to somebody, somebody that.
Speaker 2: You don't feel judged. That's unbiased.
Speaker 1: I want it so But at the same time, it's that like, is that like what I do with my best friend? Because me and should tell each other.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be biased because at the end of the day, you gotta look at it like these like I feel like you know what, you know what I had that take everybody's side but mine? Or do you be wrong that I don't be my wrong?
Speaker 4: She'd be wrong?
Speaker 2: No, don't And Krisha will always take the side.
Speaker 4: But you don't need a yes, No you don't. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that's yo. He got me.
Speaker 4: Because I used to be that way too. I remember I asked Dre advice some one time.
Speaker 2: I'm always like that with her. Fad will be on the show. People believe I was like, you didn't anybody hang up all you not in the move Even still to this day, people leave comments. They be like Drea always trying to She always want to purposely disagree with lack. She always want to be like, oh no, lis you wrong? Am I purposely disagreeing with her? Or is it like different perspective yesterday? But but just being a real being, because yesterday I had it and Chris talk about saying.
Speaker 1: I was like, I said, I got to be her best friend right now? Yeah, I was like, you got you gotta eat that one. Yeah, this is your fault that though, you know what I'm saying, like and so and so I get that, But I said, baby, with a therapist, it's like just well of a professional set and then somebody that don't even know yeah, like why is you like that?
Speaker 2: And then you can did you do that? And then you can unpack deeper two to think about it like these, Like, at the end of the day, you and Kresha are best friends. I'm sure she knows a lot about you, but you ain't told her everything. Everything traumatized. You are everything that you Yeah, and it's like you could talk to your therapist about this stuff. It needs to safe space because they not gonna judge you. They gonna let you know, Hey, you're tripping about these. Maybe you're not tripping about these. Let's unpeck like, like, let's try to figure out how to get you through these, because clearly this is traumatizing you. This may be affecting your relationships with people. Uh huh, So I don't know, But what's your real act so the girls can follow you all? My real the one Saucy Santana on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I think it's Saucy Santana on TikTok, Saucy Santana on Twitter.
Speaker 4: And what you got coming up where the girls can look out for? What are we looking forward to it? Twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: You know what I always when when I asked that question, I always had to tell people to stay tuned because you don't never know, you know, I'm very like spontaneous. Even my manager know, like sometimes the phone just ring and be like, hey, we want to say, Sanna to come to I'll be like okay, Like I literally like, I'm I'm I'm blessed. Even in seasons when it's snow, I'm just blessed that the phone rings for you and and I just be caught for all concerts.
Speaker 4: But I like that you said that because honestly, I hate a fake busy.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 4: I hate it's just always dropping an announcement.
Speaker 2: We know ain't really doing that thing.
Speaker 4: You always got an announcement. Baby, calm down, you don't got to announce. I'm not gonna lie. Let me tell you something. I my friend has a whole business. She always dropping new products, and I'm finna promote that. I have things that I'm working on but moving a little slower. But I'm my own person. But I don't feel the need.
Speaker 2: To be like, oh, y'all stay tuned. Uh huh. I got this coming up sometimes to be like, hey, I ain't gonna lie. Like things pop up for me and if you see me, you've seen me. But those are people that's not really happy for their friends. I feel like those the type of people like when you got an announcement, they got to announce me. To me, that's a little mm hmm. It's like you're trying to take the spotlight. I feel like you're trying to be weird, because we both can have things going on. But if you're not saying nothing about what you got going on till I say something about what I got going on, kind of get weir.
Speaker 1: And then so what if we didn't I didn't say nothing about what I got going on, and you didn't say nothing about what going on, but our announcements to already playing it.
Speaker 2: The same time, how do we know what? I don't know? I disagree. I feel like some people want to keep stuff under wraps until they ready to announce it. If we happened to both have something going on, and we both like, Okay, I'm not gonna tell nobody until I'm ready, I might I.
Speaker 1: Might could be coming out with finish, drop a new song, yeah, and Niche might be finished drop a new product line. And we didn't say I didn't. I didn't tell you that I'm dropping my song on March fourth. You didn't tell me you was gonna drop your new product line on March fourth.
Speaker 2: But here we are. How was that? But see to me, how was that weird? I was it? We we didn't know, Like we didn't know.
Speaker 4: But I'm talking about the people that be like somebody announced something and then like the same day or the next day, you announced something, but.
Speaker 2: We don't even know what we need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you was like, oh, y'all, I have a special announcement to make coming soon.
Speaker 2: Where the other person see, I got these.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. Sometimes when you're in this industry, sometimes you have times where you're booked and busy all the time, and sometimes you have a little slow season. But trust and believe it's coming.
Speaker 2: Just stay tuned.
Speaker 1: That's honest, because even like next year, I already got uh, Like somebody just hit me up the other day.
Speaker 2: It was like, hey, I'm producing this little show blah blah blah, Like I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what the hell has gone.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, I don't know, we're gonna see when I think you happened. I don't like you needs to follow you.
Speaker 1: The ideal TV show that I wanted for myself.
Speaker 2: Is I want to show.
Speaker 1: Based around me and my friend.
Speaker 2: Yes, that would be me and my every day friends.
Speaker 1: That's not famous my famous friends like hopping. Yeah, episodes, But I want to show like the fun side is.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like with TV we got enough drama.
Speaker 4: I'm tired of seeing people throw drinks and we got suits.
Speaker 2: We gotta love and hip hop we got now this TV, we got all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to really show like how do y'all know my best friend had position bitch?
Speaker 2: Yes, I just said you mention hilarious.
Speaker 4: He came out your closet with them Rick Owens Booth, Oh my god, yes, right, I want he was remember when I sent you that video, So y'all have a video where he was like you was like all upon he was like why are you in my space? Like this is me and Dre like what you doing?
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 2: Really be like.
Speaker 1: That is me and oh my god, get them back.
Speaker 2: And so he loved you down, she loved me down.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, but I want, but I want us to have a show like kind of like that, like I feel like you will be some people love to laugh and aptor really heals a lot of a lot of stuff and I get so many dms, like whenever I'm having a bad day, I go to your TikTok.
Speaker 2: I love you on your best friend, Mitch.
Speaker 1: I love you on your best friend Karresha. I love I just and I'm like, I want to get I want to get a show where it's like, what I want us to do is I want me and Mitch and I want to I want to sometimes suss to other friends. I want us to be like.
Speaker 2: Like Paris Hills to the show so life myself for life. So what I really want is probably like eight to ten.
Speaker 1: Episodes in the series, and I want us to do try different jobs and different activities each day. Yeah, so imagine me and Mitch going to be zook keepers. Yeah that'll be an a lama spit in our face, yes, or a mother tiger getting a run into a Yeah girl, we do everything world or something big golfing jump like I want, I want to do fun stuff.
Speaker 4: We get back to having fun, fun fun thing.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to cook. I go today standago be a chef. I used to go live on Instagram cooking.
Speaker 2: In my house. Grandmost brought my seeing that an actual question. Now, people who can't cook are always very interesting to me because I feel like all you gotta do is follow the direction. Girl.
Speaker 1: It's too much like girl, you gotta you just gotta know, you gotta you gotta you gotta know.
Speaker 2: I'm very I can cook simple like what what's your what's your recipe?
Speaker 1: Tacos?
Speaker 2: Be like saying the tacos ghost.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, we're gonna wrap this up karaoke.
Speaker 2: We about to do karaoke.
Speaker 4: Let's see y'all next week.
Speaker 2: By y'all, y'all, make sure y'all.
Speaker 4: Share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close off, y'all, there is one Twitter account that is connected to poor Minds. It's p oh, you are underscore in my n d s. Y'all are tagging the wrong poor Minds page. If you see at poor minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do not follow that page. Okay they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one TikTok.
Speaker 2: It is p oh you are underscore in my nds. All right, and we got hell a fake Facebook page on the Facebook pages. It's our face. The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of filept So if.
Speaker 4: You're on face, the one that's ours got the least amount of file.
Speaker 2: But one that's not us it's got like two hundred and.
Speaker 4: Fifty thou make if you actually look at the content because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English, because their captes.
Speaker 2: Are like bumba clade should men? Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes?
Speaker 1: No? Check answer below block block pull pull puller.
Speaker 2: Like that's literally what the captions. I'm like you, what that DG is? Bumba claude, bumba claud Okay, hey.
Speaker 1: What a real one down houses round?
Speaker 2: You ain't never turned you out? Period.
Speaker 1: You won't catch me in no shark bootshop right them out?
Speaker 4: Oh perie, Hey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oohh wh a real one.
Speaker 4: But you're supposed to try.
Speaker 2: You ain't nothing when no boss.
Speaker 1: I turned you out. You won't catch me in no shark, but shall burn him out. He just got away today birthday to go out of town.
Speaker 2: Broke. I talk a lot of he like who you think you is? Not the bokey?
Speaker 1: He got one up on me whole time. This ship like three and oh sweet im going in clearly want my life and it's however, then right what I look like asking him about another? Huh might tell you once, won't take you twice. I will shut up, will be all right. See y'all gonna tweet and I'm gonna fight facts. Yaddy tweeting s apple Pie ain't got no carso riber bro sayd y'all can't even do that?
Speaker 2: Why? How when? Where?
Speaker 1: Just let me know how you want to play it. You know I'm there if it was something I was saying Crystal Claire that my panties at is mentioned like a souvenir a real one house.
Speaker 2: You down there, you're supposed to drown and you ain't nothing win, No boss, I tuted you out.
Speaker 1: You won't catch me in though sharp boodh them out got away today.
Speaker 2: Birthday took her out of the side rocket. I talk a lot of like who.
Speaker 1: You think you issha boh? He got one up on me, tig like three and now missus can't be with that's time about nothing. Every time I look up, I'm the topic of discussion. I'm in a fast coop. You want a bad move heft in a bath room, you're gonna meet him halfway. I ain't harping to make him way. You're typing to give it up. It's hard for me to give a You're gonna let him pleat this case up like me. Ain't going for nothing? No, what's in my club when I leave the club? Considered me? Don't forget riches squeaky clean, but I got.
Speaker 4: N or real one use down that you supposters drown wid you are you won't catch feeling? No shot.
Speaker 2: Got away say that birthday Rocke, I talk a lot of it. He like, who you think you win? Broke? Nah sho? You got one up on me? How time is like three? And our twin daddy. I took down your homeboys.
Speaker 1: And I'm still not show walle this horse half. I got something to say to I got show. I got your account number on my light bill bag. Yeah yeah, thank you got.
Speaker 2: One like three and oh and I gotta we gotta close it out like this? You wait me for free? Why are you lion hold a hope on the I'm Hawaiian. I guess ah see, I can see you poor miney you my poor mind