Speaker 1: How's it going?
Speaker 2: Welcome back everyone. We're excited to be here.
Speaker 1: You know who's excited to be there? It's Leo.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, wait so much, so much to talk about, Leo. Oh man, but Leo, why do you give us your thing?
Speaker 3: Well? This episode is season one, of course, Episode seven, The Fourth Sister aired on November eighteenth, nineteen ninety eight. Anyway. Synopsis, A troubled teen named Aviva wants to be the fourth Hallewell Sister, but finds herself possessed by an evil spirit named Calli. In Calli's quest to steal the Halleywell powers, a Viva must go toe to toe with Prue. A Book of Shadows showdown begs the question Mirror, Mirror on the Wall, who's the bitchiest witch of all?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: Stop, it doesn't say that. Yeah, that's pretty crazy. This is directed by the writer is Edith Swinson? What a synopsis?
Speaker 2: Well dared but truly Who is Mary or Mirror on the Wall?
Speaker 3: Guest starring uh as A Viva. Daniel Harris who we all may know?
Speaker 4: Yeah, talking to the podcast the podcast, Yeah, wow, who.
Speaker 1: Is the witchiest of them all? I mean, everybody keeps talking about how strong Prue is in this episode, so I guess it's Prue.
Speaker 2: Bru is definitely the strongest at this point.
Speaker 1: At this point, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 3: It's just how she rolls, and she's strong in their personal relationships too. She just handles Andy like sorry, brow not tonight, sing.
Speaker 1: Of handling the finest glutes in all the land show up too and all.
Speaker 2: The biggest tool Okay, they used to Like the last time we did this, I was talking about Dale's jacket. This time, I noticed the tool belt where it is so like, dude, you have put on every single tool that you can on that belt where the hammer is hanging below your your kneecap.
Speaker 1: Such a tool is that? Is that a specialized hammer? Is that a carpenter extra large?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think it was a carpenter hammer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so much going on with that.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys, I remember that because they loaded me up and they knew I had had been doing construction at the time myself. Right, They were like, what do you want? I'm like, what am I doing?
Speaker 1: You're looking for the cat?
Speaker 3: We loaded cat, just loaded that poppy up.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That is a very incredible and important point of this. You were literally searching for a cat, and you've put on all your finest of tools.
Speaker 3: You know, it's sometimes you got to go on the cover. Did you notice my pager?
Speaker 2: Oh you had a beeper?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you had a white beeper.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mind playing to the kids. What a beeper is bka.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: It's a box, a vibe, A box that would vibrate with someone's phone number when they want you to call them. So you have this little thing. It clips on your side. Uh, and you could text somebody they're that number, and your number would show up and you could put call me. It was it was text messaging before text messaging on your phone vibe.
Speaker 2: Vibrating side on your side. I caught that too. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so awful.
Speaker 2: It's but excellent and very well described, like accurately described, sir.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you. I had many a.
Speaker 1: Pager now you now you have many a suitor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't get the sibling rivalry over a dude. I don't get it. Do people do this? I don't have siblings, So do people do this?
Speaker 2: My sibling was four years younger and of the opposite sex, and so we were not chasing the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no partners. I suppose if you all hung out in the same crowd together and spend so much time together as as the halliwell sisters do that. There's scenarios where some teenagers and young adults okay, hang out.
Speaker 1: They're close in age YadA YadA YadA. Phoebe's a hoe YadA YadA yadah Uh herself admittedly, oh she knows this.
Speaker 2: Sure question, have we ever established the actual age?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: What's like? What's the age gap between Piper and Phoebe?
Speaker 3: And proof?
Speaker 1: It's not a lot. People know this and know their birthdays and all the things, but it's not a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, back to glutes.
Speaker 1: So tool belt boy is showing off his glutes and still watching it again, I absolutely guarantee that when bk ran into the fireplace screen that was a magic moment that was unscripted. You pulled it off, you pulled it.
Speaker 3: I still missed it, but by the way I did. Yeah, I mean I've watched it.
Speaker 1: Wait, so I'll tell you when you come out of the chimney, not finding the cat, but finding finding like a crow's nest of some sort, with the poker of all things, and you walk out with it and you run into the fire play screen that you apparently forgot was there, and I say, ooh, careful, Antique, and she goes Grahams. And because I remember that moment, and I remember how well Alyssa and I were able to bounce off each other at that point when you were bouncing off other things. Yeah, that was a complete improv Moment's.
Speaker 3: I think it goes to how nervous I still was being on the show and acting around you gals, and you know, just being on the set and like, Okay, don't fuck it up, like you know, like do your lines, do your thing. You still be in the moment, listen, and you know there you guys are just so comfortable in doing it. It's like, oh, so that may have led to like, oh my gosh, what's my mark?
Speaker 2: Those are one of my favorite things to actually look at or see.
Speaker 1: It's it's it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't happen very often, but the technical term is happy accident, right where something happens that's unscripted and everyone reacts in an authentic way in the moment, as opposed to like breaking stop going ops, I shouldn't have done that. Like those are those kind of gem moments like you said where then that triggered you and Alyssa being able to kind of do a quick riff, And it stays in the cut because it's so grounded in reality because it really happened. And I think anytime a happy accident can play, I think those are the like some of the best moments because it just it forces everyone to be hyper present in the moment and react accordingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what episode is this?
Speaker 2: Seven seven?
Speaker 1: So it took them kind of this long to be able to trust us in happy accident moments like that, but it was It was great that this one was kept in the edit because a lot of the best stuff ends up on the floor on the editing floor.
Speaker 2: But it's also a testament to you guys dynamic, like you guys are, like everyone who knows you at this point knows how like funny and like quick on your feet and sharp you guys are, and you are specifically and you know, Shannon and Alyssa like everyone. So it really the show allows you guys to cook in a way that's so like refreshing and awesome and fun. And I think that's like what people don't realize is so much of that is part of why we love it so much is because you have that quick wit and you can fire things at each other and you're all picking up you know, picking up the slack and it plays, and that's why we like, we find ourselves smiling when we're watching you guys interact. It's part of it's part of the reason why I love the show so much, is just watching the dynamic between you three kind of go.
Speaker 1: B kay, yeah, this being your first like episode back in full throttle, Did it make you uncomfortable that this storyline was about like us buying for your affection because it made me uncomfortable watching?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't you know what's interesting.
Speaker 1: I think you don't remember being uncomfortable today.
Speaker 3: I mean I was uncomfortable because you know, I'm nervous. I'm nervous, But today watching it, I thought, you know, they wouldn't write this into a show today. It's like, right, they just this type of overt like you know, I don't know that's me is.
Speaker 1: That the sisters are just lying about each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, but you guys are doing it all with like a pretty fun smile on your It doesn't feel malicious. It feels and that's what it is. It's it is, but it's not like in that like I'm fighting for this kind of it's silly and you are clearly lying, but like you're both doing it with a smile on your face, right because you realize the ridiculousness of like what you're saying and how you're throwing each other under the bus.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then we meet Aviva.
Speaker 4: Yes, the issues she does, y'all, she's a cat thief.
Speaker 3: She does. She's a little angry.
Speaker 2: You can't does have issues. Folks don't steal cats, it's not cool.
Speaker 1: And they sort of like rushed through this moment of her mom being in rehab, which I think was like a really important moment and she said important things about it, but it's like it feels so rushed that we're trying to like it feels like they were trying to hide this like other storyline because it's so rushed, and you know, spelling shows were really known for doing these these hot topic issues and this was kind of soon for that kind of thing. But also like a teenager, a goth, hello, goth teenager wanting a family and feeling like an outsider. My mom's in rehab, Like that's a whole nother storyline in and of itself that is kind of like brushed under the rug there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why it made me wonder had they not thought about adding a potential fourth sister, because it was kind of opened itself up to a storyline that could have been unpacked a bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's interesting. I hadn't thought about it like that, But now that you say that out loud, I think that it really did open They open the door for that opportunity. And she feels like once like the dynamic between her and pro smooths out, it feels like, oh, she could fall right in line with you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think Danielle has like a whole story about her hair and it being what color and but we'll get to that later. But first we have to go to Netflix and chill with Andy.
Speaker 2: Rip Blockbuster, Rip Blockbuster.
Speaker 3: I mean, that was the best going to a video store picking out a movie.
Speaker 1: It was. I agree the Returning Yeah, the Return movie wasn't as fun, but going to it's like, okay, Drew, Okay, it's like you love you love museums, right or bookstores. Think about like going to a bookstore and picking out a new book or a library like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the cover art.
Speaker 3: You turn it over, you see who's in it.
Speaker 2: You read this, and I loved all that I remember, and I remember like the b kind rewind thing, where like they would have you rewind it before you return it.
Speaker 1: Oh so you do remember this, you are old enough to remember this.
Speaker 2: I remember Blockbusters, but I also remember getting my heart broken when you show up maybe a little too late, and you go upstairs to the new release section and all the cassettes behind, like the cover art, are now gone, and you left like empty handed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you got to go back a couple times that week just to see if it's in anybody's.
Speaker 2: And then you're left watching like Body Heat that you don't really want to watch.
Speaker 1: Oh, body Heat is amazing.
Speaker 2: But I was about to say no, no, I was about to say, like, wait a second, old Body Heat's actually pretty tight. No, No, I don't know that they ever get to that movie. Well, Andy didn't get to watch Body.
Speaker 3: Your Relationships in trouble, That's all I got to say.
Speaker 2: I didn't know they were so hot and heavy, Like she was laying it on too, like, hey, it's just you and me tonight.
Speaker 1: She was quite flirty. That was Flirty prou At her finest right there.
Speaker 2: But when did they get to this point.
Speaker 3: In between the last episode and this episode.
Speaker 1: During the commercial breaks? I mean, kids today just have no idea between renting movies waiting a year for a movie to come out on video. Wow, I mean now I have to wait like a week a week before a movie comes out a whole year. This explains attention spans of these days.
Speaker 2: Well, this does lead this day and age you kids, This does lead to a really kind of thing that I didn't clock the first time I watched this. That I clocked when I watched it, for this was that scene the night the first night, when Aviva's there, You're all there, She returns the cat, there's Leo, there's Andy, popcorn in hand, Piper prus holding the video cassette, and Aviva just starts going off like saying, Wika, I'm a witch. She just yeah, she's real chatty. And I think that there was a My concern was just like, oh wow, did this really do a massive shark jump in regards to like the reveal, Like how would Andy and Leo not actually kind of immediately dress and have all these questions because it's not like you froze.
Speaker 1: They're like any usual guy. They're not really listening. They hear you, but they're not listening. Wow. Sorry, Wow, I think I'm I think I'm projecting.
Speaker 3: Sorry now that I thought that too. It was a little like right in front of us. And obviously we know why I don't say anything, but.
Speaker 1: You know, we're good at playing dum.
Speaker 3: It leads to wondering if Andy ever does know before he knows, I.
Speaker 1: Keep telling you guys, he already knows.
Speaker 2: He has to because the first episode he's talking about Wicca like he's you know, he believes that the string of murders from your ex boyfriend what was his name.
Speaker 1: Gary, Jeremy Jeremy not even close through not even.
Speaker 2: What is like Gary and Jeremy are very close, but like not at all.
Speaker 3: Brothers that die try to get the same girlfriend.
Speaker 2: No, I you're right, though, I think Dale, there is an idea. I think HMC you're totally right on this, Like he must know.
Speaker 1: He must he's super siss He's super siss Andy, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's a little too quick to be like, Okay, it's a problem, I'll see you tomorrow. Then well, he likes her, he loves her, Dude, I don't care how much you like somebody over and over like that. Hey listen, I'm just a little busy. Sorry, I got to cancel last minute.
Speaker 1: I think that's called playing hard to get.
Speaker 3: After you show up at someone's door. Well, you know, shit happens apparently, amen, BK.
Speaker 2: I like, I want to commend you. I thought you did an incredible job in this episode. I think you kind of playing you know, did you know at this point that you like who you were or like, did they give you any Okay, so you're still just.
Speaker 3: I knew I was doing what did I book three episodes as possible recurring and.
Speaker 1: Then and you clearly don't know who your future love interest is going to.
Speaker 3: Be after this episode. Maybe they added three or four more for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: I think it's because of your performance in this episode. For real, Take this compliment because I know you don't like it, but I want you to hear this. I thought you were really funny and fun in this episode, and like you kind of had this like a little bit of there's a ditziness, like a lovable dizziness of like complete unawareness. But you were funny, and you were engaging, and you were so likable that of course they brought you back for more and then like ultimately filtered you into you know, where you were. But it's an interesting thing for me at least to understand, Like at this point, you still have no idea what who Leo really is as a like, no, one's come down and like talk to you and go by the way you actually have these magic powers and stuff.
Speaker 3: No, they all they said is potential love interest of one of the girls.
Speaker 1: So you were honestly still like playing left field, right field, center field. You're like, I don't know who's well, I've got no idea.
Speaker 3: So any scene I'm in with Piper or Phoebe or like just flirt away.
Speaker 2: I mean that's what it felt like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and one percent feels like you should have ended up with Phoebe to me because watching Piper slash me try to flirt at Quake. I know it was supposed to be awkward, but it's Ella Ella awkward.
Speaker 3: Right, But that's where I think we first see Leo's wholesomeness that that may not fit with Phoebe, right, I mean, okay, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I get it. Yeah, No, you want to go with sweater set girl got baby?
Speaker 2: Oh, so many sweater sets like you are. I have never seen anything like this until someone could actually DM me how many sweater sets are used per season, Like, let's just start with season one. Please find me in my DMS and just tell me how many sweater sets Baby uses because it is incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's too much. It's just it's too much.
Speaker 2: Which you're quite the homemaker, like it fits like did you make him cinnabons and a glass of milk?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 1: Like bursh, I'll.
Speaker 2: Say you're a grown man, dude, don't drink a glass of milk.
Speaker 1: Come on, we fat Okay, please.
Speaker 2: Let me know it's non Oh god, I know. Okay, so sorry, we digress.
Speaker 1: Thank you. We get to the non freezing stock or good witch. Hey yeah she doesn't freeze?
Speaker 2: Oh right right? Yeah yeah, Like so.
Speaker 1: Apparently good witches don't freeze?
Speaker 2: Right well, I think is actually really important, right because it establishes very quickly that because you know, in the first the opening kind of the teaser, right, she's now kind of corresponding with what we now find out as a demon and obviously by proxy, like we're now worried that Aviva is also like a bad witch. But the truth is is, like you said, the moment she doesn't freeze, she can't be bad. She's just being used, which is I think a really important discriminating or what's the word I'm looking thing.
Speaker 1: It's important, it's important distinction.
Speaker 2: Thank you, that's the exact word I was looking for.
Speaker 1: I know we share a brain.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was important distinction for us as an audience and probably use as use guys as use guys as thissses.
Speaker 1: Yes, very much so. And then we give big Jacket, Big Jacket Dale slash, Leo sauntering into quake sauntering. There was a bit of a saunter.
Speaker 3: What's it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're forcing, but lost a lot of stains like like, there's nothing subtle about Leo. His tool belts non subtle, his glutes aren't subtle, that jacket ain't subtle. And like here I brought like these are stains that are for the that are of the time. Yeah, historical, but there's like seventy Yeah, these went with the times. You might as well have handed her a binder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and this is where is what's in there?
Speaker 1: This is where Piper like offhandedly addresses that she used to be a shit but now she's just a hostess because the outfit is better. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like how they kind of snuck that in, Like, wait, weren't the hit chef there?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, so she got demoted. Apparently we're going to say she's the general manager. That's what I'm going with.
Speaker 2: You come across as a GM there.
Speaker 1: That makes sense to me, Gonna try.
Speaker 2: Do you think they switched it ultimately just because like being a chef and all the stuff that kind of would go into those storylines was probably too much prep and pre production much at all.
Speaker 1: I one hundred percent think it was because Spelling didn't like the chef outfit and wanted me to be in the front of the house as opposed to the back of the house where more stuff could happen.
Speaker 2: Right, you were two decades or three decades almost too early. I mean, like, now look at the bear. Now it's about behind.
Speaker 1: But then she gets demoted again when she becomes a bartend. I mean the piper's just going downhill. Yeah, yeah, it's fine, it's improved, and that's all that really matters. So here we are.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: So wait, so what happens next we are and we go.
Speaker 1: To kill the ant or Aunt Jackie.
Speaker 2: You don't kill the ant? What do you mean we go to kill she?
Speaker 1: She tries to kill the ant.
Speaker 2: Well, she doesn't actually do it, She's just trying to get her out of the room. And then like that's again a very important distinction that like the Cali in the in the mirror kind of then is the one that really does the big push and forced down the stairs.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It wasn't on fire, it wasn't premeditated, but it was definitely it was definitely a viva.
Speaker 2: Viva was part of it, for sure, But she didn't really want to hurt Aunt jack I think she just wanted her out of her space.
Speaker 1: Right, Aunt Jackie, who is Rebecca who also comes back as another character later. No spoilers, so nobody worry about it, Jackie. She has many lives, Jackie.
Speaker 2: Jackie's fine. But by the way, I don't know if we discussed this previously. I really like when if you like an actor and you want to use them again, use them again, unless the role was so iconic that then like for example, Robert Downey Jr. Is now coming back as doctor doom in the Marvel movies. I think personally, as much as I love Downey as an actor, I think he's brilliant. I think that's a mistake. He is Tony Starkey is iron Man. He's literally part of the reason why Marvel is relevant today. So then for them to then recycle this actor and put them in a different main bad guy character, I think isn't the best.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think we do that in such quite the same dynamic and obvious way. But hey, Drew, have you skipped ahead or read something about this that you should not know because you haven't seen and Jackie's future episodes yet?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know what ann Jackie is in the future. I'm just saying, well, for sorry, Love, I forgot to land my point. Let me land this point. When it's a massive character like that, switching to another massive role, it doesn't like it takes me out of it completely. But for something like a one off with an aunt Jackie, I don't know who she becomes later like that that ultimately plays for me, unless she becomes like a main Battie or something like wasn't that him Jackie?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: But you can recast, you can we had several.
Speaker 3: Actors come back on our show through the eight years that played multiple roles.
Speaker 1: I think that we're going to see We're going to see if Drew actually can pick them out of a lineup. Oh god, speaking of lineup crew should really be the private investigator, not.
Speaker 2: An She's very good, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because she goes to Viva's room and finds all the things that Andy should have known about like five episodes ago.
Speaker 3: It was interesting when the police the ambulance are there that she just got to walk right back upstairs to her room, like Okay, bye, you guys handled that sea.
Speaker 1: No suspicious activity.
Speaker 2: There, nothing to see here.
Speaker 3: Oh so I gotta go.
Speaker 2: Yeah yah, I got out. But you know, it's interesting because that scene right before she goes back to the apartment to like do a little slew thing, it was my favorite moment of Shannon in this episode.
Speaker 1: And she.
Speaker 2: Is such a good listener. She is so good at listening. And I remember, I don't remember, I forgot who the acting coach was. He told me basically was saying the best actors are the best listeners. Because I think that was me, actually maybe Val Kilmer. I think Val Kelmer said it to in an interview when during Tombstone.
Speaker 1: But yeah, truly, it's fifty percent of your job. That's the other half of your job is that you have to not be thinking about your next line. You have to be listening to what the person is saying. And BK will attest to this that sometimes when I feel like someone's not listening to me, or they're too far in their own head, that I will say something different or do something different just to like juke you back into the moment and being present, which is kind of where as you said, the magic happens exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: And I think that's what made in this episode really stand out in a way that I hadn't thought about previously because now I'm looking at with a different through a different lens. But like, she was so good listening to Jackie in that hospital scene, like ask some questions and like really genuinely listening, and it was just it was a delight to watch because you're like, God, it's she's just there listening and like to Jackie kind of tell the story about Aviva and like how troubled she is. And it was quick. It wasn't a big scene by any stretch, but it really landed for me in regards to like this episode specifically, it was like, oh, that's my favorite moment with her this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Shannon was so thrilled to do any investigative performances, you know, anything that can make people think and make you think and the puzzle piecing as the networks like to call it, you know, putting the puzzles together and puzzle piecing programming. So much so that one of shannon i'e projects for this year, she was trying to sell a pilot of US rebooting. Yes, I said the R word of Cagney and Lacy.
Speaker 2: Hmm, a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah it would have been, but yeah, she was. She's into playing the detective roles for sure. So Phoebe finally comes to her senses after trying to torpedo Piper's battleship this entire time, as if.
Speaker 2: She's distracted by I think Phoebe is at this stage in the game probably the easy, the most easily manipulated, which is what said, Yeah, Callie Collie. Kelly addresses very quickly like this is the one you need to kind of like you get in her good graces or get her on your side, like you can it will be a very quick succession of things that will ultimately allow you to get what you want. And yeah, I think so Phoebe SE's a like mindedness in her, probably like or a similar spirit more than anything else. And it's just kind of being played. Aviva plays her perfectly like a fiddle.
Speaker 1: And then she finally has her her power finally kicks in, and she has a premonition that she's going to kill Prue. Right, fireball Central.
Speaker 2: She goes and tries to stop it, and Aviva accidentally fires the fireball at her, you know, but then Phoebe still covers for her in that moment, you know, like when you guys all show up and go what happened? She's like, and then that's now Prue, after doing some slew thing, has come and you guys have this moment in the kitchen where you're all talking about the fact that it's actually not Aviva. There's something bigger at play, right, Demons, demons, demons, damons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's where they understand. You know, Aviva is Phoebe. If Phoebe didn't have sisters and a purpose, right, so that's the dark side. Yeah, Like if Phoebe didn't have her two sisters and a purpose and have already found it. I think she is a Viva and that's why they're close and understand each other. And then you know, when she comes in angry at you guys after all this, I think I think that's where you're like, Okay, we can help.
Speaker 1: Her, right, Birds of a feather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Phoebe has a soft spot for it because she knows that could.
Speaker 1: Have been her if she just took that left turn at Albuquerque. So Viva does at least have a crisis of conscience that she doesn't want to conscience that she doesn't want to hurt people anymore. After you know, throwing the ant down the stairs in a ball of flames, she's decided that. You know, Phoebe's burn on her arm is over the line.
Speaker 2: Listen, it's the straw. There's a reason why that, there's a reason why that term exists. It's just that one last little bit that's too much, too much.
Speaker 1: This is why I don't have mirrors in my house.
Speaker 2: Just freaky stuff, freaky stuff, freaky thank you. So the girls go up to the attic, Aviva gets possessed by Cali, and you know, infiltrates the manner.
Speaker 1: And this is a great acting moment for her fourth sister where she has to be possessed and then not possessed. That truly creeped me out.
Speaker 2: She did great. I can't wait to talk about that.
Speaker 3: Even before that, when she before she comes through the sussessed and she looks at the mirror and the mirrors like, hey, aren't you going to touch me to say goodbye?
Speaker 2: And we all know it's a setup, like, don't do it. I actually said that out loud.
Speaker 3: But she played this moment like I know I shouldn't, and she's like, but she felt a connection, so she's like okay, Like she really fought against herself in that moment to decide to touch it, like I know I shouldn't, but ah, this person cares about me and I care, like real vulnerability as she got possessed. I thought that was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Well, there is that that message, you know, the teenage message where it's like these are the hardest years of your life and you're a good kid, even if you feel like an outsider. There's all these very spelling messages tied up in this one.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, subtle themes.
Speaker 1: I like it very subtle, but there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I like the I think the finale, the final kind of battle scene, I thought that was really cool where you freeze her and then Aviva immediately falls out of her. I thought that was dope. I thought was really cool. And then you the mirror and the thing. I like, I like this episode.
Speaker 1: You're liking it.
Speaker 2: Huh, yeah, I'm feeling it. I don't know. I don't remember how I liked that where I felt last time, but I really like, I really enjoyed it today.
Speaker 1: Really. The only part I didn't really enjoy is actually the ending where it's angry Andy. He's very very angry, a little too angry for me. I mean, I get being like stood up and you know, plans get canceled and all the things, but does that really like like Prue says, are you telling me you don't want to see me? Is this a breakup? Is this a breakup scene? And he don't know because he don't know nothing.
Speaker 3: He's hurt.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know. I don't know if that's love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a little like aggressive, like, bro, you're stalking me Stoker Andy, angry angry Andy, because I'm in love.
Speaker 1: No love the fine line between love and hate and especially for Andy. But no, speaking of favorite prewe moment, So my favorite crew moment of this episode was actually that scene because she got pretty weepy, little teary eyed over Andy. And I know Shannon, as you know, an actor, was kind of like on the fence about this relationship, and so to watch her, really she's just so dedicated and committed to the moment that you actually feel for angry Andy. She made us like angry Andy, I blame her, Yeah, I do. BK, do you have a favorite crew moment?
Speaker 3: I mean there were a few shots of her word just so beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, uh.
Speaker 3: I think I kind of agree it through I like what she did in the hospital. You know, you had all these other moments, anger thing stuff, but when when she got in there and she you know, like you said, listened, it was we got to see a piece of humanity of her character that was kind of outside of everything else she's doing, which was kind of genuine. It was great. But there were a few shots in there and you know, they had the soft light and the thing the stuff. It's like, oh, it's like a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, you would.
Speaker 3: I think percent Leo had the antenna going, we all did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, I think that Uh I think that about sums it up.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's about does it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I like this episode.
Speaker 2: I think that's a great recap. Thank you guys so much for checking out how Sallow Well.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys, Catch you next time
Speaker 3: You