Speaker 1: You guys, this is history. What you've done? What show you guys should do a platform that includes out Girl's most age, This Morning Show Girl, Burkasol, DJ.
Speaker 2: Injuries, every playing by working, I made it just hilarious.
Speaker 1: She'll stun U about Charlamagne's a gun. Made you think they're like in those controversial questions. We're taking this part.
Speaker 2: I like that show.
Speaker 1: Thanks Breakfast Club. Yeah, good morning you.
Speaker 3: Wul say yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo Just hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hell, what's up Charlamage? The guy peaks to the planet.
Speaker 2: Yes, what day it is?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: What day it is?
Speaker 1: Good morning? Yes, it's Wednesday, hump day, middle of the week. How you feel? How you feeling, Jess? I feel good right?
Speaker 5: Yes, definitely, big pregnant, big pregnant, definitely.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 7: You know what I didn't realize is how many people get pregnant? No, how many people dislike small pregnant women? Right, because you're small and you have your pregnant and you have abs. Yeah, if you would read all the comment like how you pregnant abs, how you're pregnant? Ass but you have abs as being pregnant and you're not working out that. They dislike they were hating on it. They was like, you can't have ass pregnant like you drew it on. But I'm like, no, she really has asps and I see her every day Twitter or whatever.
Speaker 8: You you don't know what I'm doing. You can't say I'm not working out.
Speaker 1: Are you working out everything?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Not every day.
Speaker 8: I do like a thirty minute prenatal workout.
Speaker 1: It's the prenatal workout. It's like the spets.
Speaker 10: I can't lift anything, but of course squatting and then like with the lamas, they will you need a second person to help you do set ups. So whatever, but it's better for it works everything so the baby can just like come right out.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do your mom have abs back in the day when she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: Never, she didn't have. Never, she didn't have before, she didn't have My.
Speaker 10: Father always had had abbs and stuff like that, but they real athletic on his side. Yeah, not so much of my mom's from cooks. Yeah, okay, I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: I mean, hate would be people saying, oh man, you paid for those you drew those on ya YadA yadh.
Speaker 1: That would be hate people. People who have said that too, but they said they drew it on. I'm like, do you think she draw it on every morning? That I drew it on? Other people?
Speaker 8: People do believe that I paid.
Speaker 1: I told you what. It's the craziest thing. If you draw your eyebrows on every morning. She don't.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying, if you can draw your eyebrows on every morning, you can draw your abbs on every morning. It just takes a little commitment and waking up at a reasonable amount of time. I'm not even I'm not talking to you. I'm not talking speaking of abs. Psycho big Man.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, diaa kill Patrick would be Jordan Us. She has a show on B E T plus d Era from Detroit will be kicking it with huff.
Speaker 5: Yes, people like the show Deer from Detroit. I think Mark Mark Chesson up played her husband. Yes on the from Detroit X husband I believe husband. Yes, that's the show where Felicia shot says she got a train ran on about the Temptations, not Felicia Shad, but her character won the showy.
Speaker 1: Yeah about the Temptation.
Speaker 7: Yes, just side note, did you hear about what happened with one of the members of the Four topside. I don't I don't know why I was listening to it, but yes, one of the members of the Four Tops legendary group, he went to the doctor to get help, and he told him he was a legendary, remember, and they didn't believe him, and he put him in a straight jacket because they thought he was wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me tell you something. And his wife had his.
Speaker 7: Wife had to come and be like, show him the videos of him dancing and everything, and that's.
Speaker 1: Why they just put him straight. They thought he was walling. He thought he was crazy. He was like, I'm a member of the Four Tops, Like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: About time for you to move on over the urban adult contemporary about no, I was, I was talking about the TV show. It's about time for you to go on over and start doing the time join the boat.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's over now. But I did see that. I've seen that this morning.
Speaker 5: Now when you saw that at where your four Top news come from, shave them, it was regular news.
Speaker 1: Use your four Tops, look at regular news. I go to shave them.
Speaker 5: I go to ten ten wins I go a little bit everything, but I see that this morning.
Speaker 1: I was dying.
Speaker 5: Oh god, let's get the show cracking. We got moregan when we come back. It's the breakfast local boys. Oh lord, yo, y'all ain't even trying no more with the music. Come on, y'all, ain't even trying no more music, y'all knowing it's on purpose, just to mess with me. Thank you this snooze every morning, six o'clock. Thank you, Red. And we ain't no better because we all we do is play be happy. And I love to be happy because this is one of my greatest songs that you.
Speaker 1: Know, changes my mood.
Speaker 5: But damn, but this kid is a little uplifting in this ya sleep y'all ain't even trying with the playlist.
Speaker 7: There we go, turn me back up, there we go. It's to breakfast l in the morning. And when she did half your learning my song?
Speaker 5: Now, oh boy, it's been my song before. It was just my song before I came out on my wife's birthday November twenty ninth, nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: What that means it was my song soial wife's birthday.
Speaker 5: This song is a song that immediately shifts my mood, my mental and emotional well being from one of the greatest albums of all time, Marriage It blocked my life.
Speaker 1: By the way, that was two years old. Damn.
Speaker 7: You should join me on the time joined the cruise in Charlemagne. Let's get some front page news.
Speaker 1: You DJ for the Four Tops, the road DJ for the Four Tups. I can't even tell you a four Top song, which is so sad.
Speaker 11: But Morgan, good morning y'all. How y'all feeling happy hump days?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 12: Girl?
Speaker 11: Wouldn't it be nice to not have your medical bills included in your credit report?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 11: The White House is proposing new regulations that would stop medical debt from showing up on credit reports. So yesterday, Vice President Kamala Harris announced the proposition would move or remove, excuse me, up to forty nine billion dollars in medical debt from over one hundred fifth excuse me, over fifteen million credit reports.
Speaker 1: The proposed law would result.
Speaker 11: In another twenty two thousand home loan per year, according to Harris.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 11: She also told Report Is that no one should be denied access to economic opportunities simply because they experienced day medical emergency.
Speaker 1: That's so real.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean anything that can relieve the financial burdens of people is a good thing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but will people pay the hospital bills?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 7: Was if it's not gonna be on your credit you just when you get it, they get it, which a lot of hospitals probably won't be able to pay their staff or nothing like that, because I.
Speaker 1: Think that's how that works.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I think they mean like existing medical debt now right.
Speaker 7: You know, if you have if you don't pay your bills, it usually pops upon your credit report, right, and that encourages people to make sure they pay their bills because they don't want a negative standing on their credit report.
Speaker 1: But if it's not gonna be on your credit report, what's the incentive to pay the bill? Exactly? No?
Speaker 5: Oh, I thought they was trying to provide people with relief who can't pay their bills.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. The whole point of the thing.
Speaker 7: Was, No, if you don't pay your bill, it won't show up as a negative inquiry on your credit on your credit wont show off us a negative standing on your credit.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I thought they were trying to relieve people's relief if you have medical debt. This is something that is going to help your financial burden. They're removing it like student loan debt.
Speaker 7: No, it's it's actually made to help people be able to get loans because a lot of times when that goes on your credit, it makes your credit, it makes your credit lower. But the hospitals are saying, well, you know, people won't pay their bills. And if they don't pay their bills, how do we pay our staff? How do we pay you know, the people in there and all everything that happens in the hospital.
Speaker 1: We won't be able to think. I think the medical industry is just fine. I agree with that. Would it'll be okay?
Speaker 11: Speaking of which, this comes at the same time rates of uninsured minorities are reportedly dropping. The Health and Human Services Department says between twenty ten and twenty twenty two, the uninsured rate among Black Americans went from over twenty percent to just under eleven percent. Among Latinos, the rate went from nearly thirty three percent to eighteen percent. And the report credits the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, that went into effect in twenty ten. Any of y'all take advantage of that or know somebody to take advantage of that, Who wasn't in short and now is in short the first.
Speaker 1: Time hearing about it. Oh good, that's what you're here for, Morgan.
Speaker 11: All right, well we can move on. Shout out to the Breakfast Club. Not you guys, but don't know you know? Okay, Well listen, Well y'all might as well go ahead and cut me a check to the in shout out to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: In Michigan.
Speaker 11: Yesterday, the Michigan Lottery announced that a trio who calls themselves the Breakfast Club is cashing out on a three hundred five million dollar win after taxes. Now, before taxes, the one time payment is worth a four hundred and twenty five million. The Michigan Lottery said that the New Year's Day jackpot ended a thirty four drawing streak, and a representative from the group the trio the Breakfast Club, come on y'all in, cut me in, said they will use the money to retire earlier than expected, travel and share their good fortune with their immediate family and nonprofits close to their hearts.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 11: The winning ticket was sold at a food castle in gren Blanc, which benefit They stood to benefit a fifty thousand dollars kickback from that win. Now, there must be something in the powerball jackpot water this year because apparently there have been three winners. It's only June, and uh yeah that's uh that's pretty big.
Speaker 8: So that's y'all are know they call themselves?
Speaker 1: Can we see them for that? There you go?
Speaker 5: Now you think just now you now you now you on my level. This is what I'm thinking, but showing what it feels like to have some money and do a frivolous lawsuit, a copyright infringement.
Speaker 1: Oh you a trio? You want to call yourselves a breakfast club.
Speaker 5: I've been getting text messages all night long and my wife told me you better not post that. I was gonna repost it just because somebody said it to me to be funny, you better not repost that.
Speaker 1: You know why.
Speaker 5: She's She's absolutely right because you know how people are. So now people think we got something that we don't got, and we being harassed.
Speaker 1: We should sue them for emotional distress.
Speaker 5: Right, we got to get security now because I don't know whos gonna pull up on this.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, right, y'all been y'all could have picked any trio you could been to me? All right, good.
Speaker 5: No, you want to be the Breakfast Club. Okay, all right, okay, watch this now, watch this well.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your settled though we can settle.
Speaker 7: Thank you more, go see you next hour. Everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now, phone lines wide open.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning, the Breakfast Club, wake up, wake up.
Speaker 5: As if you're trying to get it off your chest, use.
Speaker 2: Of your man or blessed. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Hello, this is Felicia.
Speaker 1: Hey, Felicia, good morning, get it off your chest?
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 8: How you doing well?
Speaker 1: How are you girl?
Speaker 14: I'm good?
Speaker 4: Thank you well.
Speaker 15: I was actually just calling because there's a lot of bads out here that actually take care of the kids, and I just feel like you should be acknowledged for that. And I want to goring it to be lit up just like it was on Mother's Days, because there's good me and out here to actually take care of us. He is, and then I would like to sell my raggedy ass baby daddy under the bus because he don't take care of our water.
Speaker 5: I know that's right, slue to your raggedy ass baby daddy. Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the reasoning is for not taking.
Speaker 14: Care of Give him a donkey for me, please.
Speaker 1: I need to hear both sides.
Speaker 5: Stop and show all your dad's out there doing the right thing, taking care of their kids and doing what they're supposed to be doing.
Speaker 1: Sleut all the dads.
Speaker 5: Definitely, I need to hear both sides because he might call up in and say that rat my raggedy ass baby mama talking about it.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing nothing for my children. Let me kids right?
Speaker 16: Hello, who's this more than from the frog tapping?
Speaker 17: Then?
Speaker 6: Good morning, Kings and Queen love me Ahi Jack. I got a few.
Speaker 18: Shout outs today, so I'm gonna get it off with first. I want to shout out my kings and stay happy Father's Day early. I want you to, Shelly, do.
Speaker 1: You want to us?
Speaker 18: I want you to celebrate your Father's Day and take time to to you my Father's Day because I know we don't get the love that Mother's Day get. So I'm shouting out.
Speaker 6: My father for Father's Day that you know, being a single being a single father hits home.
Speaker 18: But envy, I will see you in August. We purchased our tickets.
Speaker 6: My kids and I will see you in August.
Speaker 1: Hopefully we can get a flick of course.
Speaker 18: And hold on Jess, this shout out. I know I don't shout out Jess, but Jess, you are top five of holding down pregnancy and holding down your sexiness. And this is all respectfully.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I love you cause I.
Speaker 18: Do want special shout out to your PD A yo, shout out to your PD too. This is all respect the program director.
Speaker 1: Which one? We got a lot, one hundred of them?
Speaker 2: You know who is that?
Speaker 19: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where did you see her?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 18: You know I'm in radio m V so you know I know how to get to the chain at the top.
Speaker 6: So I found on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So shout out to your star stalk man.
Speaker 1: Family family, good bye. Love also too.
Speaker 5: When it comes to Father's Day, man, the greatest gift that a father can have is the kids. Already, you know what I mean? Like, I don't like people be like, what do you want for father? You want Father's Day? Nothing? I got what I want with your children, beautiful family.
Speaker 1: I've never asked wrong, what do you want it? For Father's Day? You got to give me.
Speaker 10: I've got them things. But I've never asked him what he wanted or my dad.
Speaker 5: Really, I didn't feel about you saying he had a little people on the radio the other day he say anything about it.
Speaker 10: No, I don't say nothing. Ron don't say nothing about nothing that I say. It will call unless, like a lot of people end up calling them.
Speaker 1: I don't really care.
Speaker 10: And the last time somebody called him, they called him and told him that that I said that he was a snitch in the hood. He was like, Yo, you know I don't ever play with you know, I never said that.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that.
Speaker 11: When I was battle rapping ash I did.
Speaker 5: I made it up, Yo, that's funny. He was mad, you battle wrapping your son? You like, that's why your daddy's nick.
Speaker 1: He told him.
Speaker 11: And then I put it online and everybody was like, oh, Romaret and like, I ain't never been that.
Speaker 1: Don't never put that out, man. You just don't play fist get.
Speaker 7: Eight, don't drink five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent here, it's something now it's the breakfast.
Speaker 2: Logan warning the Breakfast Club. It's not you, it's some day. Is your time to get it off your chest? Wait, whether you're mad or blood.
Speaker 1: Something, to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello, was this yo?
Speaker 6: It was good? This chance from the seven.
Speaker 5: Five seven chance from Virginia seven five seven handred rolls.
Speaker 13: Whatever, what's good?
Speaker 6: What's good?
Speaker 2: Charlom Man, jes get it off your chest, brother, Look check.
Speaker 6: The sault right, everything is good so far today. But every single day I heard Charlomage speaking early about playing Snooze. Cut that out man, whoever the power is to be that can do that, get that off the playlist.
Speaker 5: It's disgusting because you know, here the thing as talent. We got to come in here every day and create new compelling content. So I want the same from the people doing the music. You should be coming in here every day and programming new and compelling music Snooze every day at the same time for how many years now?
Speaker 2: Damn, it's just exhausting.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 6: I love to shout out to I love me too, man, that song right there is making me not like her at all.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 1: Snooze was released in twenty twenty two. Lord have me that one and the other one the give on record. That's anniversary anniversary.
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 1: Yo? Yo?
Speaker 6: What up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Lo?
Speaker 17: What up?
Speaker 2: Low it up?
Speaker 1: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: Low yo?
Speaker 1: And g what up? Man?
Speaker 6: Jeff? What's up? Yo?
Speaker 13: Hold on yo, Charlomne King Yo, listen, man, I just want.
Speaker 6: To get off my chest. It's been it's been bugging me for a minute.
Speaker 13: Man, I'm tired of every time y'all got a guest coming up there, Charlamagne taking pictures with them dirty slippers, yo, Like, Yo, I understand you gotta be comfort and everything, Charla Ma, But yo, put some kicks on before you take the pick.
Speaker 1: They super big two balls. They're like size fifteen. They're like size fifteen.
Speaker 6: Where are you from again, yok, Like, you gotta at least put.
Speaker 5: This is New York, you dirty ass New York walking around with Timberland with no socks on.
Speaker 1: You got the nerve to say, this is New York.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Like, y'all the fashion capital of the world. We went in socks to watch it mouth dog.
Speaker 6: Oh please skifful But what I'm saying, change them dirty slippers, Please.
Speaker 1: Change this dirty as city. How about that?
Speaker 21: You know what I'm saying, right, go pick up your tracks, slippers and start with just list up just now on a campaign to clean up the city. So we'll start a campaign to clean up the city, starting with my slippers.
Speaker 1: Jesus, get it off your chest.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one Now, Jess, we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 10: What we're talking about, Yes, Gale putting open business all out there and opening all right real big because something's going on with it.
Speaker 1: We gotta pray for it. But Gal'll put it all out there.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Slog, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Mourning everybody.
Speaker 7: IT'SDJ Envy, Jess, Hilariy, Charlamagne, the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Salutes again to everybody that picked up early bird tickets to my car show August seventeenth. I appreciate you, guys. It's a family fun day, affordable for the whole family. Kids five and under a free, there's free parking, there's rides, there's games, there's obstacle courses, uh, face painting. Of course, there's all types of costs, celebrity calls from people like Cardi b Offset, French Montana, a boogie, a cash Cobain based wag, so many different cars, old cars, new costs. It's a family fun day food truck. So I'll get your tickets if you haven't got them as of yet. Early bird tickets are still available until this Friday. Now, let's get toes with the message.
Speaker 2: News is real weather.
Speaker 1: It's her lines, just a Robin Moore. Just don't do no lines. Don't do that til I've done talk. She don't stand.
Speaker 17: Talk.
Speaker 5: Those stations world why jes worldwide? On the Breakfast Club, she's the coaching ship.
Speaker 9: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 1: Could get you to see the time to set it off.
Speaker 10: Gail King reveals Oprah is in the hospital with a stomach flip. This week, Oprah's Oprah was scheduled to appear on Gail King Show CBS Morning to discuss her newest book club collection.
Speaker 5: Did you know anything about that nose? My book's not in this. You need to put get on into Dieline watch My talk sucks in her book club.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice.
Speaker 10: However, Gail revealed that she was hospitalized with a violent stomach flu, which was all she had to say, but she went into detail.
Speaker 22: I'm so sorry that Oprah can Yesterday she said, I'm gonna rally.
Speaker 1: I'm going to rally.
Speaker 22: She has some kind of stomach thing, stomach flu where stuff was coming out of both ends.
Speaker 5: I won't get too.
Speaker 8: Graphic, but needless to say, she ended up.
Speaker 22: In the hospital dehydration a ivy, so it was a very serious thing.
Speaker 1: So it had to be She's okay, she will be okay, she be okay.
Speaker 22: I hope she's not mad at me for sharing that detail, but I wanted to make it clear though that it mattered to her and it really bothered her that she couldn't be here for you today.
Speaker 5: Once you tell us things are coming out of both ends, you don't have to get no more graphic than that.
Speaker 1: Was the clown. She's pooping uncontrollably, she's s throwing up uncontrollably. Yeah, And the guy was like he left.
Speaker 5: I mean, it is a funny thought to think about Oprah just pooping and throwing up all over the place just because it's Oprah.
Speaker 1: No oh, billion dollar puke.
Speaker 6: The same babe.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's just disgusting by their friends. So it's jokes. Just like when that one time you threw up.
Speaker 7: He told everybody you threw up the fact that I used to be the first day of bet when you can be t you said.
Speaker 5: She didn't come because because she called into the radio station him you too, y'all.
Speaker 10: I was talking about I had the runs and everything like, oh yeah, I made it a topic.
Speaker 1: It was people calling up here, getting.
Speaker 5: Called the station and King Willa absolutely run down on you for calling her a clown. She see you, she gonna be like, just hilarious, you call me a clown?
Speaker 1: Up we listen.
Speaker 7: She made Solomon you know that right had him in the corner skare. He was crying for something. I wasn't crying for something.
Speaker 11: I didn't even say, oh yeah, well that's that's that's everybody want to run down here, better stayself over there. Later, when she got on a video call with Oprah to ask if she was offended about Gail Reveale and her business, and this' said.
Speaker 22: We were offended because I said what I said about how you're what happened and how you're recovering. I really didn't think it was a big deal or that it would be something that would be upsetting to you.
Speaker 1: Otherwise I never would have said it.
Speaker 17: No.
Speaker 10: I thought what you were trying to do is explain why I wasn't there and.
Speaker 1: Doing that in a definitive way. Okay, well, let's we'll let you go back.
Speaker 5: Honey, they playing with your gail, playing with you.
Speaker 1: We're actually playing with over right now. You tell me.
Speaker 5: That my friend is throwing up from both you got to come it out both ends.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get through graphic though, you know.
Speaker 11: She ended a call star properly. She's like, okay, all right, we'll let you go by.
Speaker 1: Let you get back to throwing up and pooping all over the ronce. Oh my god. You know anyway, it's come on, shut up, stop.
Speaker 10: Righte speaks out after airport altercation So Sexy Rad was allegedly in an altercation at the Newark Airport over the weekend, and the fight reportedly started after a fan took a picture of Sexy Red and her bodyguard without permission.
Speaker 8: I don't understand why you need permission to take pic well unless.
Speaker 10: You you know what I'm saying, like, because I go through that.
Speaker 8: But the thing is from all right, that's on her, like.
Speaker 10: What bought it on wigging and that's on you, Sexy, Like nobody care, you know what I'm saying, Like people love you, so they're gonna take a picture. I wonder if she like ran up on her and just stray in a selfie game, then then then I'm gonna go on your mouth for real because like you touch me, I don't know what you're doing, but from afar, that's what people do. So the the details of the allegations weren't confirmed. Those details of the allegations weren't confirmed, but Sexy Raids shared a post see our Instagram saying, so the people that was in that altercation at the airport, please DM me so I can replace your phone. So she might have broke the phone something like that. Yeah, but it's good that she wanted to pay for it though. Then she posted a video after she was released from jail, and this is a little bit of audio from it.
Speaker 1: I just I just got out.
Speaker 8: Good morning you, Like I said, why y'all just not rolling up?
Speaker 1: Y'all sill And the video was sexy, the one that had like the pole in her hand.
Speaker 10: Yes, okay, that is her with the red bonnet, which is the same bonnet that she went online and said that it wasn't her shortly after, Yeah, because after because.
Speaker 1: She ain't see the surveillance vide.
Speaker 10: She got home and then she shared another post like that wasn't even me.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you why.
Speaker 5: That's extremely not smart, because what if she gets banned from from flying out? I get banned from airports now like that. Your whole livelihood is traveling from state to state. I would assume country to country. She's going shows out of the country now, right, maybe, but definitely.
Speaker 1: State to state. Definitely. You gotta be a little smarter than that. It depends what happened. We don't know what happened. We don't know if, like you said, the person put hands on or you know, whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: You got a body of bodyguard can handle it. Business seemed like she was helping want him to get get no security.
Speaker 10: In the The guy she was got punched big, punched in the eye, he was like he couldn't even believe he was all my good.
Speaker 5: Also, it was funny because we under constance are availing. So you took a picture and put you in the airport, everything on video because we saw the whole video, right.
Speaker 10: Yep, So yeah, but she said it on her Foxy Brown may have to take the stand and trial for Tupox murder. Keith D's trout for the murder of Tupac in nineteen ninety six is set to start on November fourth, But as legal teams get their cases together, news about Foxy Brown being the key witness is coming out, apparently Kify D's memoir. In the memoir Compton Street Legend, he claimed that Foxy Brown was with him when a man named Eric Martin, who was also known as Zip told him that he gave a gun to Orlando Anderson. And that's the guy who believed to that. We that people believe that pulled the trigger. Now the keify the spacing charges and connection to the murder. He's claiming what he said in the book was a lie. But so it's close to the case. Said, there are secret and delicate conversations going on about Foxy being a witness at the trial. She could prove to be vital and taking a stand or even making a statement about her recollection of being around the men who claimed that they were in her company for a short while before they set off the murder tupac. I'm not sure how secret and delicate the conversations are, though, but I saw several news outlets report on this.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 10: The insider also said that Foxy Brown should consider a few things before a green to take the stand. They believe that it will bring her unnecessary attention and make people view her in a negative light.
Speaker 5: I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. I'll be forty six in a couple of weeks. I never heard Foxy Brown name mentioned in.
Speaker 7: Connection know with this situation now, QVD, I think in this book said when they pulled up, Foxy was in the car.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Foxy could put him at the point of whatever that the crime happened. But like you said, it was twenty what fifteen twenty years ago? Fox ain't gonna remember that. Never remember who was there? Who wasn't dead? Remember you said fifteen or twenty years old?
Speaker 1: Was it thirty years?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 5: In nineteen ninety six, for every day, I'm telling you, Hampton revoked this man's degreeety I remember.
Speaker 1: The day fifteen twenty. We've been doing Brekfast Club for fifteen years. Jesus. This guy is a long time with ninety.
Speaker 5: Six wow, two thousand and six thousand, yeah, Jesus, but yep, twenty something that is just with the minutes.
Speaker 7: All right, well, thank you, Jess. Now when we come back, we got front page news. We're going to be joining us. They don't move.
Speaker 1: It's to breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, wake up. If you're like's into the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Families are struggling to pay for the basics, gas in the car, groceries, even electricity homeowners.
Speaker 1: American Financing can help.
Speaker 5: Customers are saving an average of eight hundred and fifty four dollars so eight eight eight nine seven six fifty five fifty five American Financing, dot net slash Breakfast and MLS one eight two three three four and MLS Consumer access dot org.
Speaker 7: Warning, everybody is dj Envy, Jess, Hilariy Charlamagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: Not quickly.
Speaker 7: Tonight the self deflated Mavericks at eight thirty pm and the game is in Dallas.
Speaker 1: Now what else we got Morgan?
Speaker 11: Yeah, man you heard about Hunter Biden and the President's son. He has been found guilty on all counts in his federal fire arms trial.
Speaker 1: The President's son was charged with illegally buying and.
Speaker 11: Possessing a gun while being addicted to drugs in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: He faces up to twenty five years in prison.
Speaker 11: According to the Department of Justice, sentences are typically shorter than the maximum, especially for a first time offender, which he is. This is the first time a child of the sitting president has stood trial. President Biden was spotted embracing his son Hunter after being convicted on gun charges. He made a last minute travel change and changed his schedule to travel to Wilmington, Delaware. After the verdict came out yesterday morning. He met with Hunter on the tarmac at the Delaware Air National Guard and a statement the President said he accepts the outcome of the case and will continue to respect the judicial process as he considers an appeal. Hunter Biden illegally brought and possessed a gun while being addicted to drugs in twenty eighteen. Now just hours after that, President Biden was spotted or spotlight excuse me his administration's efforts. He was back at the White House spotlighting his administration's efforts to stop gun violence. And you know, talk about the changes made since passing the Safe Communities Act.
Speaker 1: Let's hear from the President in.
Speaker 12: Two weeks will mark the second anniversary. The back parts is the Safer Communities Act. It's the most significant, it's the most significant gun legislation.
Speaker 1: Nearly thirty years, Sess the law was.
Speaker 12: Passed, and every amount of the FBI has stopped more than seven other shells of firearms or individuals under dage of twenty one and about twenty thousand unlicensed firearms dealer are now required become licensed to run background checks.
Speaker 1: Now, let me ask you a question, Morgan.
Speaker 7: I was watching yesterday and they said that there was no proof that he was actually on drugs. They said that it was a witness that said that he's seen them, and that was it. It was just more he says, she say, But there was no actual proof. They did a drug test and it didn't prove that he was on drugs.
Speaker 1: I thought he always said he smoked crack, not during that time he was on. You can just get off and on crack when you want to.
Speaker 7: But no, that's the thing is, but that's not the thing. But you got to prove it. Like I just can't make things up, and I heard it wasn't proved.
Speaker 5: Listen, President Biden is like, I like President Biden's statement. What did he say, Morgan?
Speaker 11: That he respects the basically, he respects the outcome of the case, and that you know, he will continue to respect the judicial process as the as a Hunter considers an appeal.
Speaker 5: Biden is better than a lot of these negroes because it amazes me the way some black people go out of their way to cap for anything that has to do with President Biden. Hunter Biden gets sentate and I see black folks in media, this is wrong, this is bs.
Speaker 1: Nobody gets charged with this negro.
Speaker 5: Please, if you was black and they thought you was on and you got uh you did with a Biden, they have been put you under the jail.
Speaker 1: If it was proven to be on drugs.
Speaker 7: But you just can't it can't be one word verus another word. Then you just found him guilty because it's a whole political thing going on.
Speaker 1: I don't think that. I don't think that. I don't think that's what this case.
Speaker 11: They said firearms when he purchased the firearms. Like you said, it wasn't necessarily proven per se. And but when he purchased the firearms that you know, they asked questions about substances, and you know, maybe that's what it boiled down to, whether or not he lied on that form.
Speaker 5: He's been battling drug addictions for a long, long, long, long, long long time. I highly doubt that. Uh, you know, he just was clean at the moment he bought these guns. Yeah, but that they bought these charges for a reason. The whole point of court is you have to prove it when you're right. But but I really can't do it.
Speaker 1: I just hate the fact that you just can't.
Speaker 7: You just you it has to be proven, and he's it's it's proven.
Speaker 1: Who lost the law.
Speaker 5: You got to prove it for the law, for the law work for us, to way it worked for them. So let that man deal with his descendants. To stop caping for that man.
Speaker 1: I'm not caping for massive question also, junior.
Speaker 5: In justice anywhere. The threat to justice everywhere not true. I'm just asking that don't apply to us.
Speaker 1: Lead the white man alone. Yes, let that white man fight his own battles. That man got a daddy who was president. I'm not for his daddy.
Speaker 5: If his daddy, who could pardon him if he wanted to, and saying he's staying out of it.
Speaker 1: We need to stay out of it to his daddy. Still let the JUNI team celebration standing still.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Why wasn't he doing it?
Speaker 2: And that's my point.
Speaker 1: Why do we always come to the defense of these people.
Speaker 10: Morgan, you are not allowed here anymore because you start all types of beefs Now, it.
Speaker 1: Can't be me.
Speaker 11: Well, the president did say he's not going to issue a pardon for his son, so you know there's that.
Speaker 5: He's right away, no, not if I know your career effort. That's a smart man. You're like, you know what, I'm gonna finally learn his goddamn lesson. He may be fifty something years ago, but he gonna finally learn. I've been telling that stupid ass boy for years. Now, you finally got it.
Speaker 11: Just do curb go vie for presidency. So he's like, look, I gotta tread lightly on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So moving on the defense team, here's more drama. The defensive team for the Buffalo mass shooting gunman is seeking to have the entire federal case thrown out. Peyton or Gendron excuse me, is already serving life without parole on state charges and is now facing a possible death penalty in the federal case. His lawyers claim the federal case is redundant, arguing that the death penalty is not in the public interest, and the defense has also floated the idea of.
Speaker 1: Using an insanity defense.
Speaker 11: Ten people black people were killed in the racially motivated twenty twenty two attack at a Buffalo supermarket.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 11: You didn't seem to feel that way when you was doing what you was doing, and now all of a sudden your life should But you know, I'm not gonna get too much into that.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, so year guys, that's you Front page News, I Morgan.
Speaker 5: They don't need to throw that case out, need to throw that man under the jail.
Speaker 1: Thank you. How can they find you? Morgan?
Speaker 11: Yes, you can follow me on social at Morgan Media, m O r G y and Media and for more news coverage, be sure you're following the Black Information Network at Black Information Network and bi nnews dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you, thank you. When we come back.
Speaker 13: D R.
Speaker 1: Kill Patrick will be joining us.
Speaker 7: You know her from d R from Detroit on B E T Plus and we're gonna talk to her next you don't move.
Speaker 1: It's to Breakfast Club this morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We got a special guest in the building, d R. Kill Patrick. Welcome. Hey, how you feeling.
Speaker 8: I'm feeling great. Thank y'all for having.
Speaker 1: Me, Thanks for coming.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm very very proud of you. Wrote this, you produce this as well, wrote starting all the jobs.
Speaker 10: It's amazing. I love that in the title for black women. Yeah, yeah, name and the title and you are from Detroit, yes right, yes? How much of the show was shot in Detroit.
Speaker 23: So the show was not shot in Detroit, but they used to have a tax incentive in Michigan which they don't have anymore, and New Jersey has a tax incentive, so that's where we shot. But we got a lot of b roll and stuff, and we just tried to infuse the show with as much Detroit as we could. So I'm from Detroit. Claudia Logan, who plays Money, is from Detroit. Musicians we have, you know, Cash Doll and Beblo and Paris Noel and Bezzo and all these people.
Speaker 8: We just tried to put as much of that as we could in.
Speaker 1: You know, just tried out for the show.
Speaker 11: And that explains it.
Speaker 1: That explains it. That's hysterically.
Speaker 23: I don't think I saw your tape, because I remember you were on rail show and I thought you.
Speaker 8: Were very good.
Speaker 1: You said that you've seen the tape.
Speaker 8: It was like, I said, what did you audition for?
Speaker 10: Lying Okay, I don't even remember what I what part, but I did audition for Deer from Detroit, the actual show, and I wanted.
Speaker 1: To you don't want to be on it or whatever.
Speaker 10: My agent said. It's like yo, sen a salt tape and I just didn't get it. I was like, I ain't watching it.
Speaker 8: I'm like that too.
Speaker 23: If it's something that I auditioned for and I didn't get something and I really wanted it, it would be hard for me.
Speaker 8: But the story was so good, so I was like, I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 23: Well, Neck, there's always season two, you know, and and well what what who would you be?
Speaker 8: If you were from Detroit? Who do you think he would be?
Speaker 1: That's hard, that's hard because I ain't from there, so I can't even.
Speaker 10: Imagine, so, but you but you gotta you gotta put that in place. Yeah, I have to know what I mean that I'm down to audition or whatever.
Speaker 8: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now for people now, I always say this, tell him about the show. What is the show about?
Speaker 23: So the show is about it's a real fun way into a private investigator show. It's crazy, it's from my mind. But I played Dr Brooklyn. She's a school teacher. She's having a rough time. She's going through an emotional divorce.
Speaker 8: She's divorcing. Morre's Chestnut character played by More Chessnut. That's all's gonna happen.
Speaker 11: To me.
Speaker 23: And I've seen More's Chestnut close up close and even looking at him from fall.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 8: What is going on?
Speaker 23: Because a lot of people have been commenting under stuff like he got Charlemagne in here?
Speaker 8: What is that about?
Speaker 10: People got good theos saying that he pays them to go on and say, don't do that.
Speaker 8: So do you see it? Is that your thing where you're like.
Speaker 5: I know I'm nineties wrong, I'm fine, i know I'm nineties rom com fine. It don't ever insult me when they say I look like Mars or Marris look like me, you know, But.
Speaker 23: Who is they like, Who's who.
Speaker 1: Is saying this?
Speaker 23: I'm just curiously then I'm gonna give you my take on its people. I don't just people out here. Just like if you're walking down the tree, someboe say.
Speaker 8: Is that Morris?
Speaker 1: They really don't get confused for us.
Speaker 8: Okay, let me.
Speaker 23: Be very honest looking at you in person, and please say Morris in person and loving him the way that I do.
Speaker 1: I can see it.
Speaker 8: I honestly feel like.
Speaker 11: You let cook, let me start her cook when you start with this.
Speaker 8: Morris is one of those people that's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: To the day he dies.
Speaker 23: He's a beautiful creature inside and out. It penetrates out from him. It's it's obnoxious. Actually, he gets on my nerves with that. He's not aging the whole thing. So he is in a class over here to himself. Right, However, I could see you being not Moor's chestnut, but but Bori's chestnut or Lawrence chestnut.
Speaker 8: Like I could certainly see that y'all are from the same trib You.
Speaker 5: Wanna put up some glasses, Yeah, you couldn't see it if there was a family reunion.
Speaker 1: I could be that I'm looking at you.
Speaker 23: I didn't see it until I'm looking you dead in your in your face, but your eyes, your nose, your your lips, I could see same tried.
Speaker 5: Did you see him be full? Could you stop hating before what? I don't see the point of this hate.
Speaker 8: Before you got him in person? No, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It's like years because.
Speaker 11: And after beautiful creature like you said, yeah, but did you see show.
Speaker 1: Me in a.
Speaker 23: I've known Charlamne and to God since when, I mean since childhood?
Speaker 1: Right, oh my god, waiting for you?
Speaker 8: Did you have plastic surgery to look like more?
Speaker 17: Yes?
Speaker 10: He just showed up one day, like, oh, who is this man? You know what I'm saying, don't, but I do see it.
Speaker 23: But but back to the show.
Speaker 6: Show.
Speaker 23: So I'm playing this character who's going through this divorce and you know, she's having her time. Her friends are like, you got to get back out there, and so she gets back out there. She goes on tender and meets a guy that she immediately is infatuated with. They have a great connection, and he goes her. So it's a wamp wamp and then she's feeling like, no, I feel like it was real, and so my character goes to try to figure out what happened where he is and discovers that he might be at the center of a of a decade old cold case that needs to be solved. And so now I take all my friends with me and we got to solve solved the mystery.
Speaker 5: Where did the idea from the show come from? Was it something that happened in Detroit?
Speaker 23: Yes, yes, there was a there's a true crime aspect to it. I mean the idea of wanting to play a black female PI has been with me for a long time.
Speaker 8: I loved my granny, you know.
Speaker 23: I used to sit up under her and watch murder she wrote and that, and I loved the idea.
Speaker 8: I felt like, where's the black woman in all of this? We're the ones that know how to solve things.
Speaker 23: Are intuitions so strong, the way we look at a situation and can figure it out in two seconds over glass of wine. I'm like, we would make dope investigators. And I wanted to see that Jessica Fletcher kind of character that was better dressed with better friends, you know, with funnier friends, and was maybe a little bit hornier.
Speaker 8: And so that's sort of where the idea came from for that.
Speaker 23: But then there was a true crime case in Detroit that really affected me when I was a kid.
Speaker 8: It was a little boy who went missing.
Speaker 23: I was a kid, and I'm like, damn, kids can go missing, Like that's yeah, that's not cool, you know. And I listened to all the chatter of the old folks around me, like I think his mom must have something to do with this. This is bizarre, you know how he just disappeared from the mall. And then right before a pandemic, this grown man walked into a Detroit police station and he said, I'm him, I'm this little boy that's gone missing. It was a big story and for me, I was like I remembered it instantly. I was refreshing the the news, you know, online.
Speaker 8: Trying to see what happened.
Speaker 23: And finally they took his DNA and they discovered that the guy was in fact nuts, you know, No.
Speaker 1: He was mild.
Speaker 23: He was yeah and exactly, and it was like a womp womp, and it made me crack up.
Speaker 8: Honestly.
Speaker 23: I was like, that's so damn Detroit, Like this dude just decided he was gonna wake up going to the police station and just talk a bunch of to me. It was a tone that was captured about the city of Detroit where you feel like it's gonna be sad or tragic, but a lot of times it just turns out to be funny.
Speaker 8: And me were just wilding.
Speaker 23: So so I really so so that little boy stuck with me, and I really wanted to know what would happen if the little boy had been kidnapped or something they he came back, what would his story be, Where would he have been? And so that kind of the the show is kind of a fictionalized version of working that out in my imagination.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so did did you was a school teacher?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me to guy.
Speaker 5: Intended going to they have sex with him? Yeah, he goes you you realize he's been kidnapped, so you go.
Speaker 1: Looking for him. So now she's all, I got to do it a little boy. But the sex was amazing.
Speaker 23: What you mean because he oh, well I can't really give that away. Okay, okay, but it's related to that. It's related to that story, but you got to watch it. So he's kind of grown man, he's kidnapped as a grown man.
Speaker 1: Maybe he just went back home with his family.
Speaker 23: Maybe maybe you gotta check it out because that happens out here too.
Speaker 1: Absolutely kidnapped.
Speaker 8: Yes, that happens too.
Speaker 7: All right, when we come back, we got more with Dr Kilpatrick keeping lock this the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. We all the Breakfast Club?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 7: And v Jess Ilarry and Charlamage. The guy was still kicking it with Dira Kilpatrick. Her new show Dr from Detroit is on b E T Plus. Now you were with Felicia Rishard as well. Yeah, how was that?
Speaker 8: I love her? You know, it's so funny.
Speaker 23: She's such a queen like everybody talks about that regality, that air that she has about her. It's so real. We were talking about it was funny because Kiky Palmer was saying like she wasn't keeping it real as Claire Hugstable, like she was keeping it real like she really is.
Speaker 8: That's who she is.
Speaker 23: She just she just brings such a queenliness to her to everything she does. And it was a dream come true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a cursing to him.
Speaker 8: We had her saying all kind of stuff.
Speaker 23: Yeah, she was talking about how she her character claims to have all the all the original members of a temptation.
Speaker 1: You know what's so funny that that clip went viral?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it took a while to realize this wasn't really her talking somebody the way somebody send it to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why police you talking like? Yeah?
Speaker 23: Well, I asked her because she was like, you know, I knew them, you know, they were my friends. So I asked her, like, how many of them did just sleep with? Did you sleep with any of them?
Speaker 8: And she was like, do you I know?
Speaker 1: Why would you that? Listen, that's Detroit, you guys.
Speaker 23: This is my toxic trade. I ask in appropriate questions. I also like to get down to it. I do not like casuals. I don't like small talk.
Speaker 5: Front of the laptop.
Speaker 1: Please don't even read them ahead.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna read it. I'm gonna read it. Bori's chestnut.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read it. He said one of my favorite people. I want you to know that thank you met definitely, just because you said you look halfway like Moreey.
Speaker 8: But you know it's funny same.
Speaker 23: I was watching you on something recently where you were talking about doing ayahuasca, and I said to my husband. I was like, I think I'm gonna do ayahuasca now, and he was like, he's been doing it. My has been doing it for a while. So he was like, it took Charlemagne, but god, do ayahuasca. I've been telling you about this since nineteen years. We've been together years and never tried it, never tried it. I'm I've been a I think you have to be ready. It has never I've never felt ready. But also I'm very sensitive. I'm just a super sensitive person. And so I had a experience once where he was doing it with some people kind of outside of the house that I was in, and I threw up in the house.
Speaker 8: So I hadn't drunk it. I don't know if it was the smell.
Speaker 23: I don't know if it was just the closeness to it of the proximity to it, but I threw up.
Speaker 8: So I was like, that's a lot. So I wanted to be really really ready.
Speaker 1: Why I did it together? Yeah yeah, yeah.
Speaker 23: I mean the way that you put it specifically about you felt like you saw yourself without any ego, without any ego at attachment. That sounded attractive to me. So I'll let you I'll keep you posted on how that goes.
Speaker 5: I can't believe that you let this character sleep with one a man one time after one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think.
Speaker 8: I think it can.
Speaker 1: I think you know, you know, yeah, you know, you know. I mean you miss him, but you know.
Speaker 23: I also think the older you get to, you know what you're looking for. Like when you're young, it's it's different, you're trying things out. But once you when you're dating older and you know who you really are, I think when you found what you need, it's like it can be pretty instant.
Speaker 5: I mean, not enough to go hunting for him after first, because he could just because he ain't like you.
Speaker 23: Here's the thing that's true, and that's what she has to find out. And I think that's the deeper part of the story is that you know the character is going through a divorce, she's feeling very insecure. She really needs to get to the bottom of this mystery to know if it is her and she needs to go doing some more self reflection or if it was really what she thought it was.
Speaker 5: What I find interesting because you know, they tell you whether you're in therapy or just in life, like you should.
Speaker 1: Have open communication with your partner. Yeah, so you're soon to be a husband. Mar chest Nick, yes, some of you, and says, hey, he wants to have.
Speaker 5: An open marriage, and you automatically think he's cheating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why would you think he's cheating? He just came to you what he needs.
Speaker 23: Well, the character thinks she is cheating because anybody that's asking for an open marriage, I think she's just feeling like that's fishy, don't you think out the blue of somebody's like, we haven't agreed upon that, that hasn't been our thing, and then you're like, oh, let's let's try open a marriage out of nowhere.
Speaker 8: That seemed fishy.
Speaker 1: No, how long have the character's been together on the show.
Speaker 23: They've been married for I think it's like it doesn't say in the show, but I think in the writers room we talked about them being married for like five or six years.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's way. Get me with a question, like yeah, yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, But we're we're excited about the show.
Speaker 23: We're excited that, you know, we did like a whole round of press and now there's been Emmy buzz around the show, which is crazy because we're such an underdog I mean that the show is on b ET Plus, which you know, only has a few million subscribers, and some of the shows we're up against have millions and millions of subscribers, and so we're just trying to get the word out for people to watch and support. And I think it's a beautiful thing because you know, b ET has in some way has gotten a bad rap for some of the program in the industry. Like people love, people love the shows, but a lot of times they're made really quickly, and and so we really, we really wanted to craft this show and make bring a show to a black audience that was prestige, that was premium, that could be on any platform, and so we've just been.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and it's a beautiful way into it.
Speaker 23: So yeah, we're just excited that people are showing us so much love and still finding the show.
Speaker 5: So there's still a stigma attacked with being with Beauty you tell me, because we didn't want the stigma.
Speaker 1: It was just some things we didn't like that what we were doing, and it was just like, hey, we'd rather.
Speaker 23: Just not be a part of you know, It's funny. There's some tweets and I still call it. We'll always call it Twitter, but there's some tweets where people will say this show is actually good or like, wow, y'all, this is actual, Like it's a lot of actual and they're shocked, and I'm like, why y'all so shocked? And you know, I do think that that wasn't always the business model.
Speaker 8: I do think that now.
Speaker 23: You know, Kenya Barris, who's our EP, when he called and said I'm going over to be Et Studios, he was very clear that they that they now want to make some prestige program programming by black creators, and they have put, you know, their money where their mouth is. In our case, we'll check it out and tell us if the stigma is still there. But I'm excited to be a part of trying to change it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It just breaks my heart because BT didn't start like that, Like you know, when I think of like Real Husbands of Hollywood and being Jane, Like, they had that level of programming at what point then they went away from it and now they have it, but they put it on BD Plus.
Speaker 1: It's like your Showdon Cole show, Yeah, Pat Show.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why we'll have more original linear.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 23: That's a cool I don't know why they do that, but but b ET plus is shaping up to be a little bit different from linear and there, like you said, average Joe dion Cole show MS pat Is er coc created about her and Jordan Cooper. I mean, this is some really great, great shows on there, and they'refore everybody you know, But it is true. I think of b ET I think of my mom watching like Tivier Smiley at Night and Black Boos and all that kind of stuff, and so you know, there's still room for there to be some meaningful art made.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, we got more with Dr kill Patrick's you Don't Move, It's to Breakfast Club, Good Morning, Everybody's DJ NV, Jesse Larry and Charlamagne the God.
Speaker 7: We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with d R. Kill Patrick cut show Dr from Detroit. So on b ET plus right now, Charlomagne.
Speaker 5: Now, is it hard to play a character whose love life is all over the place when you've been married.
Speaker 1: It's great, it's great. I love it so much.
Speaker 23: Yes, I've been married for nineteen years. I don't want drama in my relationship. I don't want to go out on meeting these dudes off of a tender and that y'all be doing.
Speaker 8: I don't want to do that. I like to ensure that say that y'all.
Speaker 23: Oh damn, we're all happy to marry here, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm an.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 23: I heard it's so cute. We were talking about that today. You're cute little photo shoots.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 23: No, I like to have all that fun on the show and not in my actual life.
Speaker 8: I don't know. I just I just am very happy.
Speaker 23: I'm at my husband in college, you know, and he worked on the show as well, and so we we have a great working relationship.
Speaker 8: We have a great marriage. We have a beautiful little boy.
Speaker 23: I never it's funny my husband is white, and I never. I never somewhere doctor just hysterical.
Speaker 1: He's from the bay.
Speaker 8: Let me just say something different happened to the white people in a bay. They're just they're just I mean, they're just cool. They're just better. They're just better.
Speaker 23: But I definitely grew up like a black nationalist Pan African, very very black household.
Speaker 6: Want to hear it.
Speaker 8: He don't want to look.
Speaker 1: He's looking at you right over there.
Speaker 23: Well, my dad, my dad is probably right with him, you know, so it was. I just think it's funny, like the universe is hysterical, and the universe kind of sends you whatever you need to grow. They say, you know, anything you hate, anybody you hate, will wind up in your family.
Speaker 8: And I think I think that I brought him home.
Speaker 23: I said, guess what, y'all universe wants us to grow. You know, the first time you came, I did try to play that.
Speaker 8: Guess who.
Speaker 23: I tried to play guess who. Jesus, my dad was not amused.
Speaker 1: How did your family take them when your first time you brought him?
Speaker 23: You know, I think it's always the sex of the parent, that's your partner that gets more upset.
Speaker 8: Like your dad wants you to bring home a man like him.
Speaker 1: It's another series the way I bring some a white man. But that's another series.
Speaker 24: Maybe.
Speaker 16: Well.
Speaker 8: I tried.
Speaker 23: I tried to sell that when the showtime that that that one didn't got.
Speaker 8: Your blas, but he was. I think it was a trip for him.
Speaker 23: My dad was a black nationalist, Pan African preacher for many years. I think my mother just wanted me to be loved well and wanted me to be happy, you know. I think black women are coming around to that much much faster. They're like, are you happy? Does he treat you well? And she kind of was good, but over time I think, I mean, our wedding speech was my dad's wedding speech was all about how he didn't speak to a white person until he was forty Jesus. But everybody's grown, and Miles is who I fell in love with and who loves me back so much.
Speaker 8: That is just you know, everybody's had to get get over it.
Speaker 1: You almost had. We were gonna watch the show. A lot of people. We appreciate it, right.
Speaker 23: Wait wait wait, wait is y'all wait wait wait, I want to know about this.
Speaker 8: Are you are black men? Is really still mad about black women of marrying white men? I really don't feel like y'all is.
Speaker 1: Not all black? You know what, as Charlamagne, Charlamine has some daughters.
Speaker 8: This is a great question you ask do they have white boyfriends?
Speaker 5: My oldest is fifteen, about to be sixteen, and I have an eight year old, five year old and two year old.
Speaker 23: Okay, so if the eighteen year old came home with a white white boy, what's your what's you're saying to her?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 8: What would you say to her?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 5: But you know, to your point what you said about your dad, I want to see my daughter bring home somebody.
Speaker 1: Who looks like me. Because I like black love.
Speaker 5: I'm not I'm not a gift interracial relationships in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like black love.
Speaker 5: I like seeing black men with black women having Yeah, that's just my personal preference.
Speaker 1: But his daughter is around a lot of whites.
Speaker 8: But I was gonna say, wow, what does she go to?
Speaker 1: You know, she's still in high school. It's still in high school.
Speaker 8: Right, don't you go to a black school or white.
Speaker 1: School or no, it's definitely predominantly white.
Speaker 23: Yeah, so it's that's the thing. That's the hard part is I think, you know, I met my husband at n y U. I thought there would be black men there. There really weren't. Donald Glover was there. I can't believe we never made out or nothing. I don't know where Donald Glover was Don Glover, I mean we were at n YU at the same time. That's something that you thought he wasn't looking for you either.
Speaker 1: Man, there is my.
Speaker 8: I don't know, That's my point. Is that there weren't a lot of black.
Speaker 1: Dudes there, a lot of Asian and a lot of the.
Speaker 23: Ones that were were queer who we love, but you know what you're gonna do with that. And then a lot of the black dudes that were there, they were breaking their necks look as soon as they got off the plane to look for for white women and the Asian women and everything else. So I you know, I feel like black dudes are would be like, yes, go marry who makes you happy?
Speaker 8: Because we didn't pick you.
Speaker 5: I think everybody I think you should marry who makes you happy. You just ask me what I what I like. I like to see black men with black women, black women with black men, like beautiful black family. Not saying all families can't be beautiful. They can, of course, you asked me.
Speaker 1: What I like.
Speaker 23: Oh I can't wait. I want to have this conversation again. When she gets to college. Where go to school? You bet pray for Howard because if she going you might be in trouble.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm not.
Speaker 5: It's not a thing where I'm gonna be like, oh my god, I'm so upset and disappointed.
Speaker 1: But I'd be like he'd be like, oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 23: So But to be honest, that's natural, you know what I mean. And I have a mixed son, you know, I consider him to be black because he came out of me. But we read universal and this little white girl was obsessed following him around and he just kind of wasn't giving her no love.
Speaker 8: It's something to me, was like, that's crazy, it's hypocritical. I get it.
Speaker 1: It's not because it's so many other coaches that do that.
Speaker 5: Like, there's plenty of people want people, Indian want people, Dominicans want to make.
Speaker 1: Few Dominicans like that. But when we say it, it's like, oh.
Speaker 23: Wow, wow, how dare I think is anybody that has a beautiful culture, you know, you have a beautiful culture, you want to see it continue to multiply and so and so.
Speaker 8: I get that.
Speaker 23: But for me, black love, for me starts with loving myself and making sure that who I'm with treats me well and loves me the way I deserve to be loved. And so that's that's my black love. And and I'm also rooting for for the black love that's thriving out there and also depicting it in the.
Speaker 1: Show Yeah, I'm glad you have marks know why Miles? Did you think that was his real name when you first met him? You thought he was just trying to be cool.
Speaker 8: I thought he was trying to I thought he was trying to be cool.
Speaker 6: He was.
Speaker 23: He was playing the guitar saying his name was Miles and but no, he his parents did actually name him after Miles Davis.
Speaker 1: Wow, damn, that's what's up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, well, at least we know now it's some cooler whites in the Bay. They're much better different, I'm trying to tell y'all check them out.
Speaker 5: On much better than what clear on the internet talking about, much better than what.
Speaker 11: No other white. Then you've got the other whites from others. No, no, no, what do you mean?
Speaker 23: No, no, no, not much better than blacks, much better than the others.
Speaker 1: The others. Yeah, so the Mexicans.
Speaker 11: Don't stop it, No, because my boyfriend is a Mixican. But stop it.
Speaker 1: Because you wanted people to watch.
Speaker 8: You want people to watch the show.
Speaker 23: It's a black Listen, listen, Okay, what do you look like?
Speaker 8: Morris?
Speaker 1: Let me see.
Speaker 8: Let me look a.
Speaker 5: D R the R from Detroit streaming on BT Plus. Right, now thank you so much, Thank you so much, Boris chorus whatever you want to call him.
Speaker 23: Boris, We'll see him in ten years giving away his daughter to.
Speaker 5: Uh speaking, let me call docom want to say.
Speaker 1: Friend, please and pray. It's the breakfast slogan. Yeah over there, Ruffles, all right.
Speaker 7: Morning, everybody's DJ and the Jess Larry Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jesse with the mess news as well.
Speaker 10: Lars just Robin Moore just don't do no lines, don't do that.
Speaker 8: She don't spend nobody.
Speaker 1: Why worldwide message on the Breakfast Club to the coaches ship.
Speaker 9: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to.
Speaker 2: See the time to set it off.
Speaker 1: M okay. So Krashan got arrested.
Speaker 10: Krishan Rock showed up to court Monday to support Blue Face, but ended up being arrested on her own showes while she was there.
Speaker 1: How you go to court for your man and then they be waiting for you.
Speaker 10: Brand Law Enforcement's o TMC that five officers were waiting for Kshan at the courthouse expecting her arrival. Kashan had her baby with her, but was still cuffed and arrested.
Speaker 6: Beat down.
Speaker 14: Tell me it's cool, I got my people's looking at.
Speaker 25: The little I don't know where are you guys arresting her for a charge A one for what's it?
Speaker 1: Suldn't want to do better?
Speaker 5: Mind your damn business for they That's exactly what I said when I him, tell you nothing.
Speaker 10: Reports didn't say what happened to the baby, but it's being said that Krishan's friend Marsh has him.
Speaker 8: Marsh is a really, really.
Speaker 10: Loyal friend to her, and honestly, the baby is in good care with Marsh, like I followed, like you know, not hit the button follow her on Instagram. But her friend is literally that's his godmother and she always got the baby, always doing good by the baby, you know from what they put online and everything like that.
Speaker 8: So she she's in he's in good hands if he's with Marsh.
Speaker 1: Ain't she from Baltimore, ra Sean? Yes, I don't know if Marsh is, but Krashan is from Baltimore, Okay, so you're contributing to her.
Speaker 10: Bell TMZ reported that she is being held without bail on telling the fugitive warrant with an additional assault with a deadly weapon charge. The charges are reportedly in connection to the drug chartists in Oklahoma. Krashwan must have been shot because it seems she thought her legal situation was being handled.
Speaker 1: My wonnch I get a claimed that my wonnch I get a claimed.
Speaker 17: That I've been paying off fees and getting ready talking to certain people to help my situation out.
Speaker 8: But right now I got to play cautions because you know, I don't plan on being in jail while my son is growing, Like, I just don't plan on that.
Speaker 17: I'm going every way possible to get that figured out without even.
Speaker 8: Trying to serve time.
Speaker 2: And it's working out for me.
Speaker 5: Man, what if she got a credit repair of person trying to work on her?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that audio was from a live a while back, like from a while back.
Speaker 8: But how do you get your warrants cleaned up?
Speaker 6: Don't you?
Speaker 8: Once you got a warrant, you got a warrant.
Speaker 7: Usually if a lot of times people have warrants because they didn't pay their fines. They got to pay your fines, yeah, they got charges.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like how you get them cleaned up? Don't you got to? And then they then it just goes away. Depends you can do that. You got a criminal charge, you gotta go. You gotta go to the court system.
Speaker 7: But sometimes even with a criminal charge, you might have restitution or you gotta pay a fine. You don't pay that fine, they warn't immediately.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm, dang, that's crazy. Corey Harris gets learners to permit. Corey Harris is known for going viral after showing up to a virtual court for a suspended license while he was driving.
Speaker 1: Charlamagne gave him and the judge junk the other day.
Speaker 10: Then he took it back after the news came in that his license was only suspended because of a clerical error. Then he had to give it back after finding out he never really had a license at all.
Speaker 1: So it's been a lot. But now it's being reported.
Speaker 11: That Corey Harris at his big age got his learners permit.
Speaker 1: Yay, unbelievable.
Speaker 10: He actually documented, he got a whole video. They followed him in there, he got it and he got it in the sand. But people shared a video of him dancing to celebrate that. His lawyer said, it's a step in the right direction. One day he has absolutely nothing, damn lawyer. And then today he has his learners from it. One day does not make the rest of your life, but it can change in a day.
Speaker 5: He got approved to me that he can pass the vision test. Them damn glasses, he'd be wearing them. Ain't no rating glasses. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh uh I know they is crazy.
Speaker 10: The lawyer also cleared up that even though he had he never had a license, his ability to get one was suspended due to unpaid chiuse support and that's what all the confusion was in court was about.
Speaker 1: In court, So you are accused, Yeah, yo, that might let him hit Oh you stop it. Yeah, he wasn't always that big, probably and he probably can see a little bit that thick glass and making this value man, which they think no more.
Speaker 10: Look, jay Z accused of doing more harm than good with the three hundred million Philadelphia Scholarship Fund. Jay Z has been receiving backlash with announcing Rock Nations involvement with a three hundred million dollar scholarship fund in Philadelphia. The money will be available to students in the city in the form of scholarships to attend private schools for grade K through twelve through the pass Pennsylvania award for a student success program, but people are criticizing the initiative for allegedly undermining public schools in favor of private education.
Speaker 1: They failed.
Speaker 10: The money could have been used to help improve underfunded public schools in Philly instead of paying private schools more money.
Speaker 5: Isn't that a stage jobs fund the public schools?
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 10: What was also disturbing was the amount of negative comments accusing jay Z of being involved with the project to get ahead of allegations that are coming for him. I just hate our negative people are fans are insulting and insinuating he's next in the string of mobiles.
Speaker 8: So he's just trying to get ahead of.
Speaker 1: This because j like he's been doing this forever ever.
Speaker 10: Right, and he do stuff like this, remember was want nobody even know, Like they don't even put a name.
Speaker 1: That's the reason why people and that is the reason why nobody to know.
Speaker 10: So they have no idea how much this man is contributed to things like this. Worldly but that is just with the math.
Speaker 2: Yes, I really really.
Speaker 5: Those social media negroes in ways that y'all can't even imagine. They don't deserve nothing but hell fire. And by the way, if you don't like what somebody's doing, then you get your money and you go do it.
Speaker 10: I bet if he was giving three hundred million all their brokeses, thank you, j O the gang, Like.
Speaker 5: How do you find it negative and everything? And how do you wish people bad on people like that? He's just doing shut up people, like, how does why does your mind work like that?
Speaker 1: You miserable? Bathkets what Kendrick said, die? You're really you can't say.
Speaker 20: You should die, sit down with all your moms and tell you that you should die. That says too far when I said, but when Kendrick said it was okay, it was definitely far. When he said he your pink you know something like that. Yeah, I said, they will never be friends again. You told me to die, but my mama, I should die.
Speaker 1: One day, one day.
Speaker 5: You got to take a step back from all of this situation. Just really observed these these rap beasts for what they were. That was Kendrick was both of them.
Speaker 6: Was there?
Speaker 1: This man said that you had a baby from my best friend. Yeah, no, then you die, you pedophile? Like what this is crazy? Tell you my mama that your son should die. Both of them should be a court, right, now, Lord.
Speaker 7: Lloyd, but I think it's a number one record though about to play it a little bit, but yes, he's sixty nine.
Speaker 1: God damn had that ready, charlam Man were giving that Donkey two for after the hour.
Speaker 5: We need a teacher named Windy months and to come to in front of the congregation. She was teaching whild drunk. We'll discuss all right, we'll get into that Nexus to Breakfast club. Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club. Families are struggling to pay for the basics, gas in the car, groceries, even electricity homeowners. American Financing can help. Customers are saving an average of eight hundred and fifty four dollars so eight eight eight nine seven six fifty five fifty five American Financing, dot net Slash Breakfast and MLS one eight two three three four and MLS Consumer Access dot Org.
Speaker 1: Ye donkey up today, Damn he hogged you. It's time for Donkey Day.
Speaker 2: I mean trying to beat donkey today.
Speaker 6: No more.
Speaker 5: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 1: Days called Donkey of the Day. And it really caught me off guard. Damn, so I mean who got the donkey out of day today?
Speaker 5: Well donkey today for Wednesday, June twelfth, Oh, dropping the clues bonds for a little.
Speaker 1: The ball to day is little daball born Day. Happy born Day, Little douball. Have you very save boy?
Speaker 5: Yes Wednesday June twelfth. It goes to a California school teacher named Wendy Munson. Now Wendy was arrested in October of twenty twenty three after a staff member saw something and said something. See this staff member believed that Wendy Munson was teaching class drunk, and she was correct. Can we flash back to the original news report from October twenty twenty three. Let's go to CBS News Sacramento six second.
Speaker 1: Great teacher is behind bars.
Speaker 26: The Suttern County Sharf's office said deputies responded Monday morning to Niestro Elementary School and Live Oak, and a letter to parents the superintendent revealed staff reported concerns to administrators. Deputies say the teacher showed signs and symptoms of being under the influence months and students shared the moment class took a turn.
Speaker 1: She was nice to meet to the whole class, but she had to stop with the lessons.
Speaker 26: Munson faces charges in Glueen drunk driving after video footage showed her driving to school, also child endangerment for reportedly being drunk while teaching her second graders. I make parents took their questions and concerns directly to the school.
Speaker 1: The principal did tell me that she was five years sober.
Speaker 2: Whether that's true or not, I don't know.
Speaker 16: But I also heard that there was a recent DOUI arrested.
Speaker 1: Oh man, let me tell you something, man.
Speaker 5: I Hey, a lot of kids, including my own, complain about teachers, not in the way that we complained about teachers, and the way that I believe Brandy complains about ray J.
Speaker 1: Well, the way we all complain about Rayj.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean when I say that, right, you know, well intentioned, hard in the right place, good people, but something's not quite right. I've been told by kids that you hid teachers complaining about the low payd they get, which I understand. But I think that's one of the issues, because, you know, being a teacher nowadays, especially in public school, is truly a public service because you're not doing it for the money.
Speaker 1: It's something that most people do for the love because they damn sure not doing it for the pay. Now you have some public school teachers who feel like you know, feel like that. But then you have some teachers who mentally and emotionally.
Speaker 5: Probably just don't fit to teach. Wendy Munson coming to work drunk early in the morning. She's clearly dealing with something. She clearly has some sort of addiction. And I think sometimes we forget we are the new adults. Okay, I was born in nineteen hundred and seventy eight. I'll be forty six on June twenty ninth. I am fully grown, being fully grown. But we knew everything. We the new pastors, the new teachers, the new doctors, and we all shouldn't be but here we are. And if it's one thing this era, you know, this, one thing that this era we are in has shown us is that there's absolutely zero consequences to people's actions nowadays.
Speaker 1: See Wendy was arrested for DUI and she was teaching class.
Speaker 5: Drunk, but she will not face any charges because apparently teaching while drunk is not illegal.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to CBS New Sacramento for the report.
Speaker 24: Please, it is not illegal to teach Strong the shocking discovery after a month's long investigation into Sutter County second grade teacher Wendy Munson, who was arrested last October for driving drunk in child endangerment.
Speaker 1: There was the possibility that she drank after she arrived at the school.
Speaker 27: That's why District Attorney Jennifer Duprey couldn't file any charges, even though investigators say the teacher was on the job with the blood alcohol content level two times the legal limit.
Speaker 24: I certainly don't support anyone teaching children drunk, but I can't charge some criminally.
Speaker 8: Dupray says.
Speaker 27: There is also inconsistency in the law for child endangerment, saying it's a matter of proving the teacher would in danger versus may endanger the children.
Speaker 1: Jesus not coming back, y'all. Why would he? He made that mistake already.
Speaker 5: He told his dad, Nah, nah, that's a bad batch down there, and thathing we can do about that one. Nothing mad is, because nothing maden is. That should be the world's creed nowadays, teaching while drunk is not illegal. It is perfectly legal for adults to be watching over elementary school kids while under the influence well damn it, Honte Biden, you found your next act. Okay, you can smoke all the crack you want, drink your liquor. Hell, bring your gun. I ain't nobody cares anymore. If it's not illegal to teach while drunk, then a might as well be legal to buy a gun while under the influce ones too.
Speaker 1: But let me stay out of those white folks business.
Speaker 5: They spend months investigating Wendy Munson but could not file any criminal charges, simply because they believe she drove the school drunk but couldn't prove it.
Speaker 1: And though they don't.
Speaker 5: Support a teacher teaching while drunk, they can't charge her criminally. Parents rightfully so concerned about what type of precedent this sets that teachers can be intoxicated while in the classroom, Well it's gonna set the precedent of second grade ist knowing what Don Julio and do say is before they know addition, subtraction, and multiplication. Those kids see those bottles in their house, Now they gonna see him in school. Might as well have open bars for teachers. At this point, kids got recess, teachers got happy hour. America, through all its flaws, used to be a proper country. Okay, everyone is just so morally bankrupt now that nothing matters. Because nothing matters. I would think that if you show up to most jobs intoxicated except for this one, especially as a school teacher, then that's a fireable offense. Most schools are drugging alcohol free zones in this elementary school, Neustro Elementary. I believe it is states that for violators of this the boards shall require termination when termination is required by law. So why isn't Wendy Munson fired? Also, if you're drunk around kids, aren't you endangering them? Well, according to what I'm reading, there is in consistencies in that too, because it's a matter of proving the teacher would endanger versus may endanger the children. They couldn't prove that our intoxication would endanger them. That sounds like somebody drunk wrote that. I would think teachers would be held to a higher standard, but not in twenty twenty four? Why said with me? Because nothing matters? Because nothing matters, Please give Wendy Munson the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you are the doggee of the day, the dogee all the day. Ye can you believe that. No, I can't believe that, but I ain't gonna lie. I say it. Depending on the greed, I would come.
Speaker 10: In their drunk cereal, these kids these days, it's not gonna be like dysfunctional drunk, but I might have to take a little shot, loosen up.
Speaker 1: Walking in, take the edge off. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Like, if it's like not second grade, now, come on, girl, but high school shut up?
Speaker 1: No, like middle school? High school?
Speaker 10: All right, yeah, because they might come in there and drunk to the students, but I'm just saying not elementary. But yo, the kids these days are at the hook, so I'm at to coming in how drunk?
Speaker 5: One, Well, I'm glad you chose comedy and radio and media as opposed to, you know, being a teacher.
Speaker 1: And I didn't choose it. It chose me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can come to those places drunk. And you've been over there choking for the past three minutes. I know, and I didn't know what wrong.
Speaker 8: You ain't even kid, excuse me, he said, hold up, donkey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You good?
Speaker 6: Jess?
Speaker 5: You was just like, yeah, well, I ain't. I ain't see you turn the green. I peeked over there, and you were still looking like you're breathing, so I thought you was cool. I was just thinking, how would I do the heimlic with your pregnant belly.
Speaker 1: No, there's no way that you could.
Speaker 11: But you did say Jesus made a mistake, and he don't make sick, So why would you say that.
Speaker 1: His first mistakes the first time? Coming back?
Speaker 5: Listen, listen, we've all made a bad batch of something, okay. Oh, God has created a lot of things in all of these different universes.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna tell me you ain't a bad batch. Hell on her, I don't care what you know.
Speaker 10: They become bad when they when they grow up, you know, while they're growing, depending on what they see.
Speaker 1: A bad batch is a bad batch. Eventually, you gotta throw it out.
Speaker 5: This ain't even his first, This ain't even his first time trying with us, right, you're trying a lot of different things on this planet, all right, this one ain't working either.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, thank you for that. Donkey to day now when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one shot to d R.
Speaker 1: She just left us.
Speaker 7: She uh, she's in a new thing on b et plus a new series The err from Not a New Thing, a New series d R from Detroit.
Speaker 1: On the series, her ex husband is Mars chestnut right, but in real life she has a white husband. And we spoke about it earlier, and this.
Speaker 8: Is what she said, Are you are black?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Is really still mad about black women of marrying white men. I really don't feel like y'all.
Speaker 1: Can't you know what as Charlamagne Charlaman has.
Speaker 8: Some daughters, This is a great question. Do they have white boyfriends?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: My oldest is fifteen, about to be sixteen, and I have an eight year old, five yearl a two year old.
Speaker 23: Okay, so if the eighteen year old came home with a white white boy, what's your what you're saying to her?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 8: What would you say to her?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say anything, But you know, to your point what you said about your dad. I want to see my daughter bring home somebody who looks like me because I like black love. I'm not I'm not against in any way, shape or form. Yeah, I just like black love. I like seeing black men with black women. Yeah, that's just my personal preference.
Speaker 8: And I have a mixed son.
Speaker 23: You know, I consider him to be black because he came out of me. But we read universal and this little white girl was obsessed following him around and he just kind of wasn't giving her no love.
Speaker 1: It's something to me was like, yes, that's crazy.
Speaker 8: Is hypocritical.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 5: It's not because it's it's it's so many other coaches that do that, Like, there's plenty of people Indian.
Speaker 1: People, Dominicans want to make new Dominicans like that. But when we say it, it's like, oh.
Speaker 8: Wow, wow, how dare I think it's anybody that has a beautiful culture?
Speaker 1: All right, well, let's open up the phone lines. Come on to Breakfast Club. Court got eight hundred five eight five one o five one? Is that racist?
Speaker 7: The fact that Charlamagne only wants his girl to uh date or marry another that's the only person that eight hundred five eight five one five one? Is that a racist thought?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's not a race. Let's discuss when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good Morning, Black Queens forever, snow bunnies never, It's a breakfast.
Speaker 7: Club only everybody gets dj V just hilarious. Charlomagne the god, we are the breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining us. We were talking about a conversation we had with Diarra from Detroit. She joined us to morning. She has a new series on b ET Plus, and she was talking about her relationship with her husband.
Speaker 1: Her husband is white, his name is Miles. And this is what she said earlier today.
Speaker 8: Are you are black?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 8: Is really still mad about black women of marrying white men. I really don't feel like y'all is.
Speaker 1: Not all black. You know what, as Charlamagne Charlamaanne has some daughters.
Speaker 8: Do they have white boyfriends?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 5: My oldest is fifteen, about to be sixteen, and I have an eight year old, five year old, a two year old.
Speaker 23: Okay, so if the eighteen year old came home with a white white boy, what's your what's you saying to her?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 8: What would you say to her?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say anything. But you know, to your point what you said about your dad. I want to see my daughter bring home somebody who looks like me. Because I like black love. I'm not I'm not against interracial relationships in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like black love.
Speaker 5: I like seeing black men with black women having Yeah, that's just my personal preference.
Speaker 1: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, is it racist? This is breakfast club court. Yes, I'm not against interracial relationships.
Speaker 5: His love, you know, but if you ask me what I want, If you ask me what my personal preference is, I love to see black men with black women. You ask me who I want my daughter to be with. I'm telling you I want to see them with black men. That is not racist in any way, shape or form. I don't see the problem.
Speaker 1: Okay, we digest.
Speaker 8: I mean, I just want my son to be happy. What I like if she's white, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You never thought about it.
Speaker 5: I thought about it. Not only if I thought about it. I've had these conversations with my daughters. I say, you know what I'm saying. You know, I'm not like I said. I'm not against you. I love who you love, but I would like to see you be with a black man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I in an in a racial relationship?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Because your man is black in Mexicans?
Speaker 5: Well you can be black if you black in Mexican black and white black and Puerto Rican Long's you got some black in you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Okay, Well I represent black love. So that's what I want to say.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I feel the same. But at the end of the day, I just want my daughter to be happy and I want my son to be happy.
Speaker 7: That's that's the most important thing, because at the end of the day, it doesn't matter who is making my daughter happy, who is treating my daughter right, who is making sure that she is is gonna be the best that she can be in this world.
Speaker 1: That's all I want.
Speaker 5: At the end of the day, I just don't want to she had to be with the black guy and the black guys treating her like dirty, or or my son has to be with a black woman and the black.
Speaker 1: Girl brings on, right, one of your enemies children. Oh, I'm not gonna that you hate somebody that you despise. You know, you beefing with some blacks.
Speaker 5: She brings one of your enemies kids, and you like, just whose son. To the difference with my family, we ride together.
Speaker 7: So if I got beef, they got and they did clearly know that, and they're ready to jump before I met and watch the Bad Boy movie co we ride together.
Speaker 1: That's that's how our family. That's how family. But my family, no like nah, we ride.
Speaker 7: We ride like nah, Like my kids won't even go to somebody concert that don't like me. So my kids is they take it serious, like they ride for their pops. Like I'm close to my kids. So what at the end of the day, if if if Madison brought home a white guy.
Speaker 5: At first, I think I'd be a little funny because we cracked jokes in the house and we can't crack those type of jokes.
Speaker 1: In the house, you know what I mean. But I just want her to end of the day to be happy. That's that's all it is.
Speaker 5: I want her to be happy with I want all my daughter to be happy with a black man. Okay, Okay, got you.
Speaker 1: That is just my purpose. That's what I'm putting into the universe. All right, that's what I want. I can't wait to Josh, come in your house. Josh can be black. Hi, Leonard, how are you doing? Hi, mister Charles.
Speaker 5: That's the problem right there, A little stupid ass white boy. Why are you calling me Leonard? You know what I'm saying. But that's what I'm talk about. The little distrey specialized kid, mister m kelvey to you, Hi, mister mc kelvey, how you doing, and.
Speaker 11: Then when he see Harriet's having on the wall, baby, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: I ain't never gonna make this house, That's right, Chris. Chris, Hey, what's your thoughts? Brother?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think that that's kind of borderline being racism. To be honest with you, I really did.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that, Chris?
Speaker 16: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: So why do you think that I do?
Speaker 5: Because I know that my two girls came home no matter you know, if they were white, Asian, Indian, I think that I would support.
Speaker 19: That, and I just I feel like that that is uh, I don't. I don't agree with that.
Speaker 13: I really know.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question. What's your preference? What would you want your daughters to bring home?
Speaker 6: Whatever, whoever made them happy?
Speaker 1: Who are you white?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry?
Speaker 1: Are you white?
Speaker 10: I am?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'm not I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 6: Chris.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: This is?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 16: Brother?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 19: What's going on? I really I don't agree with Sean Man like that. Like for me, my wife is prove me and I think with my background, I have a drover witness background, which I'm aware Sean Man does too.
Speaker 6: I think the thought of I think the thought of black love will just like a segregated love. It segregates the love and the unity of us as a community as people. So you know what I mean? I think I think that the thought of just my child marrying just a black person isn't like it assists with the segregation.
Speaker 5: If you get what I'm saying, Well, you congratulates, but you have a you have a Peruvian woman, like you said, so of course you're gonna feel that way.
Speaker 6: I don't think it's because I have a Peruvian woman, though. I just think that it's me aware of what that thought could put out there in the universe.
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: What the thought of black love, the thought of beautiful black men marrying beautiful black women, having beautiful black families.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with that thought? Why does that thought scare people?
Speaker 6: I don't think the thought doesn't scare me. It's the fact of the segregation of it. It's like, that's what we want to see, But why don't we want to see us as a as a human race aff these one? You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: We can all be one, we all want right now, But that has nothing to do with who I want my daughter to bring home.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: What's wrong?
Speaker 5: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 13: What's up?
Speaker 1: Talk to us? What's your thought?
Speaker 16: First off, Charlotte Man, you're not racist, but did black women should be with black men? I just I just feel like that that's the way it should be. And you had a good point. Every other race, you know, they feel the same way. But when we said it's a problem or we racist or whatever. So yeah, I love I love seeing black women.
Speaker 2: With black men.
Speaker 16: I got, I got daughters, and I think it would be I don't know how I would handle that if they came home with not just white, just any race. Just you know, I want to see them with black men.
Speaker 5: And when you think about how black families were systemically torn apart during slavery, it's a beautiful thing when we find each other again in you know, this generation and you see black men with black women and we rebuilding the black family.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The only thing is the first thing that comes in my mind is my kids happy, though, Like I need them just to be happy, and I want somebody to make sure that they are treating my daughters like queens. That's the first most important thing for myself. I see so many relationships that are toxic. You see so many bad things in relationships. I just want them somebody to treat my.
Speaker 1: Daughters the right way. That's that's happened. That can happen in black lives. They can, They can't. That will happen in black love We can? Yeah, yeah you can.
Speaker 7: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. We're in breakfast club court. Charlemagne only wants his daughters to bring home black men.
Speaker 1: I don't see the problem with that. In no way, shape or for him. Is that racist. Let's discuss. It's the backfast Club. Good morning warning everybody. It's dj En v Jesse, Larry Charlamage, the God. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about interracial relationships.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 7: It's come from Diarra Viira from Detroit on b ET plus. She was here earlier and this is what.
Speaker 8: She said, Are you are black?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Is really still mad about black women of marrying white men. I really don't feel like y'all.
Speaker 1: Can all black?
Speaker 8: You know what, as Charlemagne Charlamagne has some daughters, do they have white boyfriends?
Speaker 5: My oldest is fifteen about to be sixteen, and I have an eight year ol five yards two year old O.
Speaker 23: So if the eighteen year old came home with a white white boy, what's your what you're saying to her?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like that.
Speaker 8: What would you say to her?
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say anything. But you know, to your point what you said about your dad. I want to see my daughter bring home somebody who looks like me because I like black love.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not a gift.
Speaker 5: Interracial relationships in any way, shape or form. Yeah, I just like black love. I like seeing black men with black women having Yeah, that's just my personal pressure.
Speaker 7: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five one if you only want your black daughter or black son.
Speaker 5: To date other by the way, black kids, don't just make that black. Let's just not make it just black.
Speaker 10: Right, you only want your black daughter or because the white guy just caught up here, you can't just say that.
Speaker 5: That's right and just and just other races, like there's other races that want, you know, their children to bring home people of their race.
Speaker 10: Because every legacy wants everybody want their legacy to look like them.
Speaker 1: That's right, Team Good morning, Tea, Good morning, good morning. What's your thought, Tea?
Speaker 4: Okay, so I got two boys, mom, and if that to bring home a white woman, I'd be bad to tell you. I premer my sons to bring home a strong black man over a white one.
Speaker 1: You want your sons to bring on a strong black man man?
Speaker 4: Okay, y'all see that that lady had like six sons and they all had white women and stuff for one.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not, but you said you want your sons to bring home a strong black man. I'm not against that either. I just want to make sure you know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: I prefer a white woman though.
Speaker 1: Are you hearing your you hear what he said? So she basically saying she was, oh, okay, so that's what you said. We don't mean right now she said to bring home a black man. Yeah, oh is your son gay?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they're not what I'm saying. Oh you said you'd rather your something on a black man over a white girl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a strong black man.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's just she's I read that my son is to be gay, all right?
Speaker 1: Taking the strong by now, you can never call this woman prejudice.
Speaker 5: You cannot call her presudice never never, Okay, she rather she rather herd she races. She rather her sons bring home a strong black man as opposed to a white.
Speaker 1: You don't think she raises a gay racist, She raises a game, she raises.
Speaker 14: Okay, yeah, Actually my thought is I'm calamagne. I love the black loves of black family.
Speaker 6: There's nothing more beautiful.
Speaker 14: Then I have a young male. Now there's actually my grandson that I'm raising, and he's sixteen, and he seems someone to be a more Caucasian female.
Speaker 18: Which you had.
Speaker 14: I had a couple of run in and and like I told any brother, no, he said, well they do.
Speaker 19: The girls do too much.
Speaker 14: I said, but we have to do too much because you all make us too much in order to die and make sure you become the men that we want you all to be. You, you know, we helped, we help rear and help mold you to the young means that you all become and the means you all become. That's right, Okay, So yes, I'm love is something more beautiful?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 1: Think about Hello, who's this hey, good morning? What's your thoughts asking?
Speaker 3: So I'm in the instiracial marriage and I don't think it's racist, but want to have like the same race. But I also like just be open, So like I kind of undertand where Charlamagne is coming from, but also like to be open and be to be open to it because my dad was very open to it and he comes from an African background.
Speaker 1: Okay, what raises your booth? Oh see, that's different.
Speaker 5: I don't mind black and brown, but my preference is black on black. I love black love. I don't mind black and brown, black and white. You know, I'm not against it, but that's not what I want my daughters bring.
Speaker 1: What about black and Asian? What about if your daughter brought them an Asian? Nah, they're not brown? Yeah.
Speaker 5: See, the black and brown struggle is no, the black and brown struggle is very surround. They don't have this, they don't have the struggles. And I'm not even saying that it's about the struggle. It's just a certain experiences and certain things that you know, we deal with in this country that I feel like, you know, other races just not gonna understand.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, but there's nothing like that black love. I don't care what y'all say.
Speaker 5: Once again, when you see our black families were torn apart during slavery.
Speaker 1: You would know why.
Speaker 5: You know, it's a beautiful thing to see a black man with a black woman. In the International African American Museum in Charleston, there's a picture. There's two pictures, and it's a picture of a family. And when you look at the picture, they ask you what's missing from the picture? Beautiful kids, beautiful mother. You can see that the father is missing. Father was missing because they killed them. On the next you go look and you look at the same picture and they have a picture of the father and you could just see how they just look so ego, all of them together.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah, beautiful man. No, I'm with you on that.
Speaker 8: I just can't believe shorty, you would rather your non gay sons bring home. Yeah, a strong black man than the white Then one white woman can bring home three white women, don't bring the men.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, all right, you got just with the mets coming on, I'm all right, Yes, we got the way. That's the purpose too. We can't have purpose for our kids, for you kids and your kids. Yeah, your kids.
Speaker 7: I just want my kids to be happy at the end of the day. That's why life is short. I just want them to be happy. Whether my daughter loves and treats her right, it is what it is right now. Her boyfriend is black and she's happy, and I'm happy she's happy.
Speaker 8: Yeah black though, and because yeah, he looked.
Speaker 1: Just like y'all, I thought that was one of you. I'm black. I don't know if you know that, but I am black. Oh, I know black. My dad is black.
Speaker 5: Like I'm black, like black, black like black black black, black like black black black and white.
Speaker 1: Just like like Eli are pretty Eli. We know Eli.
Speaker 5: He's not black and not black, and he not he he has no Spanish in them really matters.
Speaker 1: Boyfriend, he just fair, skinny.
Speaker 5: And I'm tired of y'all saying light skinned people ain't black. We ain't Spanish.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not saying I'm not Spanish. I don't even know Spanish. Spanish manos blancos o that's all I know.
Speaker 6: The many.
Speaker 1: Crimo style stad that's it. That's what you meaned. Conos blancos swaber men. That's all I know. Spanish.
Speaker 5: That's what I white Dominican, the many conos blancos, that's just what the mess man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did music.
Speaker 16: Reales just Robbin Moore.
Speaker 1: Just don't do no lines, don't.
Speaker 12: Talk.
Speaker 1: Nobody talk the world? Why jes world wise? Man talk on the breakfast club. She's the coaches ship.
Speaker 9: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 1: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 10: Okay, woman gives birth in Golden Corral. So a woman swello some stuff you happened in this world? A woman is a woman in Arkansas named Tavia Woodfork was eating out of Golden Corral when she started experiencing stomach thing. She was dining at the restaurant with her family when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Shortly after receiving her meal, she complained about a sharp pain in her stomach. Her mother found her in distress and unable to move her legs, and so she called na one one the mother did they started, Uh No. They determined that Tavia was experiencing a cryptic pregnancy, meaning Tavia was thirty seven weeks pregnant and had no idea girl how but Tavia said that she did. But hey, you stupid, no, I have to see like you just gonna go.
Speaker 1: To Golden Cral once. Okay, that was a different side. I don't know. It's like how you not know?
Speaker 10: Like so your baby didn't move in the whole thirty seven weeks. Anyway, Tavia said she didn't feel any symptoms of pregnancy, including feeling the baby move.
Speaker 1: Okay. She delivered a baby boy.
Speaker 11: Shortly after the paramedics arrived, and she named him Tamar Kilon.
Speaker 1: Corral wood Fork. You need to sit down some corral.
Speaker 10: Corral after go to Coral because she had him to go to corral so and then went back in a food say no she didn't.
Speaker 1: But that is so crazy.
Speaker 8: How you not know you pregnant thirty seven weeks?
Speaker 1: What is there any pictures?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: I just like to see.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 10: Just go I'm gonna tell your name and you look it up. Your Tavia wood Fork t A y damn. Yes that's what I said, y'all, not the wooden Fork. But yes, so they go here briefly probably and yeah, all right, why you looked at her?
Speaker 1: I'm going report something else? Good? All right.
Speaker 10: Juvenile receives new honor, congratulates the juvenile look. Mayor LaToya Cantrell signed a proclamation official making June eleventh and official holiday specifically titled back that ass ub Day.
Speaker 1: Back Okay, okay the.
Speaker 2: Mayor of the Native official.
Speaker 25: So on this day, twenty five years ago, I made a song called back that ass of what we released a song called back that ass Up?
Speaker 2: And today is official back that ass Up Day.
Speaker 25: So we're gonna celebrate today, not just celebrate, I need everybody to celebrate the day by backing that ass up.
Speaker 1: That top five biggest records in our coach, I would say, right, the top.
Speaker 5: Three, top two, Baby I Love, I Loved It might be number one for a generation before, well before.
Speaker 1: That generations number for a generation, the number one before I Let Go, number one national tour anthem. Okay.
Speaker 10: Juven I was also on the twenty fifth anniversary tour for his album four hundred Degrees.
Speaker 8: So drop a clues, lump of you?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, yep? Did you find it yet?
Speaker 6: I think I have?
Speaker 9: No.
Speaker 1: She's not right, So, Hi, how don't you know you? Thirty seven? Yeah? Yeah something? Ma right, she's probably lying.
Speaker 8: Yeah, That's what I'm saying, SHANEA. Why not a fount to be moved?
Speaker 1: What crazy? And she actually slim It's a different person. I don't know. It might it might be, I don't know, but.
Speaker 10: Gucci Man's former artist and Chanting reportedly passed away at the age of twenty six. She was signed a Gucci back in twenty twenty and was named first Lady of ten seventeen, and she left the label in twenty twenty three. News of her death started circulating when her sister shared a post saying that she was on life support. People immediately started sending rip messages. Her sister responded saying that she was still fighting for her life and then eventually confirmed that she did pass Her cause of death was It wasn't revealed, but fans speculated that she died from a drug overdose. Several artists shared their sadness over in Chants and Enchanting's death.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that.
Speaker 10: And then Gucci also said something said so sad to say so sad that I have to say rip to such a great young lady, a truth star. We're gonna all miss you chance, so yeah, very and then in the last of news, I don't need you to pull this girl up. I need to see and the last okay, and the last of news, Carti said that she is dropping another single Thursday, she said she don't want the.
Speaker 8: She don't want the label. Don't want her to do it, but she won't.
Speaker 1: Do it anybody. And she said it might be a little message. She says, very means. The song is very mean. Yeah, drop it, drop it, drive it drive Yeah, so we'll see if we get it tomorrow. That's the lady.
Speaker 5: That's the girl, Yeah, the white one, know, the black one. I think the black woman is bad black. I said nothing about this woman being fat, did I? You said, you said you would like to exactly. You just play with her for nothing. She's not even fat. I an't say nothing about the woman. She didn't say anything, but you prefer that she was in the around.
Speaker 1: You said that she had. Wouldn't fork in her name back big? She ain't fair, but she might be a little liar not knowing. Ain't know why you didn't know you were pregnant. Baby? Come on there, you know said this is the black woman, a white woman, they got a black baby. I'm like, I don't know, but that is just what the that says.
Speaker 5: Zay, Yeah, she didn't know she was pregnant. You don't pay no attention to her body, nothing else. Stop stopping, all right, well, the people's choice mixes up. Next, let's go to breakfast Cluve co.
Speaker 2: Morning wake up waol if you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Families are struggling to pay for the basics, gas in the car, groceries, even electricity homeowners. American Financing can help. Customers are saving an average of eight hundred and fifty four dollars so eight eight eight nine seven six fifty five fifty five American Financing, dot net, Slash Breakfast and m LS one eight two three three four n MLS Consumer Access dot Org.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Everybody's dj n V.
Speaker 7: Just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Uh now it's time to rep a gay a day. It is Pride Month, and every day we repagade. And who we rep today?
Speaker 10: Yes, we are repping Wayne Brady. So today I'm Honorwayne Brady, who has recently embraced his newfound sexuality.
Speaker 18: Y'all.
Speaker 10: He revealed back in twenty twenty three that he identifies as pan sexual, which is defined as being able to be attracted to anyone who identifies as gay, straight, bisexual, trans, or non binary.
Speaker 1: Okay, so all of y'all can get it.
Speaker 10: He said, in other words, in other words, being able to be attracted to everybody across the alphabet except for us straits.
Speaker 8: Well, I got audio from him explaining.
Speaker 17: Let's do this reality show because I'm notoriously tight lipped about my life. Folks on the only thing except when they see me on stage. I said, I will share, and will shared. Well, yes, because in the sharing of it, I said, Okay, you know what, I'm fifty turn for little honesty and transparency because I want to be happy. Mental health is something that I speak about all the time. You can't be mentally happy and cognizant and conscious of the.
Speaker 2: World if you're fighting yourself.
Speaker 17: So I said, this is what I'm gonna do. I shared my journey and part of it was coming out as fans sexual, and it's been freeing. Not because now I'm because folks are old pan sexual. What's changed all You're running in West Hall, Hollywood singing it's raining.
Speaker 2: Then, No, that is not what I'm doing.
Speaker 17: I'm still me doing my thing, except now I can do whatever I want and not have this thing on my back. I love you if I want to that my family along for the ride, and if I can inspire even in that way, it's never too late to want to be happy and be.
Speaker 1: You so happy. Problem to Wayne Brady greedy. To me, it's very greedy.
Speaker 11: You are.
Speaker 1: Sexual still single?
Speaker 5: Sexuals out there, man, that's like a starn fright. You can get you a big old pan and put all put everything in.
Speaker 1: But my thing is like, he's still single.
Speaker 10: And after all that, after all of all them communities that he said, you can get it, you can get it, you can get it even even.
Speaker 5: All of there, and they always like, Okay, if you paying sexual single, it's either choice or is you you the problem?
Speaker 1: You the reason you can't get nobody because you got unlimited options. Maybe he just wants to be sicky. He just wants to taste everything. Said that. I just said, it's either a choice. Yeah, it's you. I just want to taste everything. Okay, all right, when we come back, we.
Speaker 5: Got the positive little on the side, a little sample sexual.
Speaker 1: Live your life, Wayne, live your life.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 7: When we come back, we got the positive notice of the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's dj NV just Hilari Shallaman the God. We are the Breakfast Club now. Shout to Di Ra Kilpatrick for joining us this morning. You could check out her show her series on B E T plus d Era from Detroit.
Speaker 5: That's right, it's Luthor dr Man Happy Born Day wants to get into my guy, little du ball Man, sending him a nothing but positive energy, love and light on his day. And I want to tell y'all that I'll be back on The Daily Show tonight at eleven pm on Comedy Central, So check me out on there. I will be talking about how the language of politics is dead.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, so expect viral moments tomorrow.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: They're gonna be mad all the time. That's all you did. But this is my h That's actually a.
Speaker 5: Chapter in my new book, Getting Honest to Die line why small talks sucks the language of politicians. So I'll be on The Daily Show tonight talking about it. For those of you who haven't bought my book yet, let me ask you guys a question. We all seen the video of Joe Biden at the White House and everybody was rocking. He was standing there. What do you think he was thinking when everybody was performing and.
Speaker 1: Already this is amazing. I can't even move.
Speaker 5: No, I haven't seen this many Negroes on the White House lawn since they built this place.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we always go too far. I just think he'd be so.
Speaker 8: I honestly don't feel like he can dance.
Speaker 1: I mean I think that he was just so. That was Kirk Franklin up there. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: He made everybody get up. So I just think he was so astonished by Kirk and the Holy Ghosts.
Speaker 5: And he probably was confused because I know all the black people around President Biden be showing them videos applies.
Speaker 1: So he was like, I had no idea that he was a gospel singer. He was confused. He didn't got videos from his car. That man do not know applies. Trust me, all the black people around Heim be showing himply videos. Master, Look at this. He likes you, Master, he likes you. A couple of people, A couple of people kiss his hand.
Speaker 5: No, I did see that kiss his hand like terrible man like almost like I seen I seen him pound some guy.
Speaker 8: But like they be walking, they be whispering in his ear like he hear them.
Speaker 1: And everything. All you do is just sit there and smile. They have they love and listen. By the way, do.
Speaker 5: Y'all look just as ridiculous doing that stuff the president Biden is black. Conservatives look doing that stuff to Trump the idol worship is disgusting.
Speaker 1: It's disgusting.
Speaker 5: All right, Well you had a positive note, I do, And the positive note is simply, Oh, I don't want to tell you I'll be this Friday. I'll be at the Grove the Bonds and Nobles at the Grove in LA at seven pm with Ambergrime.
Speaker 1: So go get your tickets for that.
Speaker 5: I don't know how many tickets to left on the website, he says, a few tickets left, but it said that since yesterday, so who knows. But the positive noticed simply this carry out a random act of kindness with no expectation of reward.
Speaker 1: Okay, you just safened the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you. You know who said that, Prancess Diana. Oh my god, you don't care have a blessed Yeah, breakfast club, bitch, is you gonna finish for y'all?
Speaker 6: Dump