Speaker 1: I Am All in again. Oh that's just you.
Speaker 2: I Am All in Town meeting with Suzanne French and Tara suit An iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of I'm All in Town Meeting with myself, Tara and Suzanne.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hello, So we are today talking about season two, episode three, Red Light on the Wedding Night, which aired October sixteenth, two thousand and one. And there's something I want to address before we get started, because you know, I feel like, sometimes I'm so into these episodes names Susanna is as well, and when I read the when I read the air dates, I kind of just read them because I'm like, oh, it aired this day. We had mentioned that season to premiere for the first two episodes of season two, they aired on October ninth, Yes, yeah, and they both are on the same day, and we're like, oh, interesting, Like you know they aired on this it was like a double premiere night. Well, obviously we didn't take into consideration that this is right after nine to eleven, and so it someone mentioned that, and thank you for mentioning that. Again. Sometimes we miss things and it happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes we just don't draw the connections.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, but you know, Susan and I were talking right before this when I had mentioned it, and she's like, you know, weirdly those two episodes connected and I was like, you're right, like they did connect, so it did seem like, you know, and us watching this back as a binge, like I I mean, I remember nine to eleven very well and like that day specifically. I remember I was in elementary school, but like I don't remember like tuning into Gilmore Girls like right out, you know what I mean, Like I kind of watched sporadically back when it was on, But yeah, I just wanted to address that that it definitely I'm assuming that it was pushed a month because of nine to eleven, so that could be.
Speaker 4: And I didn't I mean, you were in elementary school, you had a good excuse. I was old, grown adult, and I just like made the connection with nine to eleven in the date, but I just wasn't even thinking.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things though that when you live it, it's kind of like so in the past, do you know what I mean? Like I don't know how to explain it, but it's just, you know, I can't believe Sometimes people mentioned twenty twelve, and I'm like, oh, it was two years ago. No, that was thirteen years ago. Like it's time flies. All these dates like blend into one. So we apologize for not noting that last week, but I just wanted to call that out now. All right, but let's jump into this one red light on the wedding Nights, which first and foremost I'd like to mention in the opening scene, the angles of when they're taking bites of cake did not line upperly because Rory's picking at the cakes and on her side of the cake, it is completely like like yeah, holes. And then when you look at the what's her name, the woman who work in the bakery, does you have a name? Fran friend. Yeah, So when when it shows an angle from Fran, these cakes have not been touched.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a little Yeah, it was just from the different angles. Whoever like set the shot up turned the cake around so that like it didn't look like she had taken any bites out of it, even though she literally is talking about how good it tastes so well.
Speaker 3: And then it's like there was one part where it's like she's digging the spoon into the cake mid conversation, and when it switches angles onto Bran, it's like there's there's no touching of the cake. Likes so funny.
Speaker 4: One other thing I did notice in this scene and now this is this is just I think it's just a coincidence. I really don't think this was intentional, but Lorelei has I can't remember the context of the line, but Loreley says something about it's not Guy Fox Day. That is like, you know, we don't celebrate Guy Fox Day here in the US, but they do in the UK, and it's November fifth.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what Guy Fox Day is.
Speaker 4: I know that there's fireworks. I don't somebody's gonna have to tell us in the comments because I forget the exact meaning of the holiday.
Speaker 3: It's on November fifth, to commemorate the failure of the Gunpowder plot of sixteen oh five. Okay, that's what it is already.
Speaker 4: No, no, but she mentions in relation to the wedding. She says something like, it's not Guy Fox Day. But then when we get a year in the life and we get the Luke and laurelized actual wedding, the sign says that it's November fifth, so oh, I don't know if they did that on purpose or not. But when they do actually, when she does actually have a wedding, it's.
Speaker 3: Off November fifth. Yeah, oh, I bet you Amy and Dan not that they had planned that this early on, but once they got to a Day in the Life they referenced it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that it could be and then but then there's also some debate about that because we don't remember the they in a Year in the Life. They get married the night before the wedding, so they may have actually been married on November November fourth, but the big thing was planned for the fifth.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I will say, like, this is a pretty big episode where I feel like amiens It wasn't like a throwaway filler episode. It was a pretty big you know, like lorale I calls Christopher, which we'll get to and you know, like this whole realization of should I marry Max? So I'm I'm definitely sure that it was it was planned, but I would have It's so funny because some of the remind you of the reference I caught here was the gay boy band thing, which I was like, hey, I did not catch the guy Fox. It's at the bakery right, Yes, yeah, didn't catch up. But so funny things, things that they put in the script just go right over my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why it's fun to watch it several times, because every single time, as many times as I've seen it, every time I watch it, I hear something new that I didn't even notice before. Yeah, it's just they just crammed.
Speaker 3: So much see this time around, because last time, when you were on with us and we all did together, you were the one pointing out like the clown pillows and like things like that. Now I find myself playing a game of like what's that game where you like, like you look for like things in the back. I really, you know, I don't watch the actors anymore. I'm looking in the background for things.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, It's it's almost like a Where's Waldo.
Speaker 3: Kind of where's Waldo?
Speaker 4: There we go, thank you, look for the tiny the tiny.
Speaker 3: Which speaking of, I know Suzanne has a bunch of stuff for this episode. The only other thing I noticed, which is kind of stupid, it's the scene where Dean and Rory are walking in the town and there was like toilet paper in the tree. Yeah, And at first I was like did someone get teepeed? But it's it's like it's toilet paper or it's like a piece of plastic and it's literally like blowing in the tree as they're walking and I'm just sitting there like some how didn't catch that?
Speaker 4: You tolerate that?
Speaker 3: Well? It was it was like two things. I'm like, one is it supposed to be like, Oh, it's just like natural something stuck in the tree in the town. But then the other part of me is like, did no one catch that on set? Like it was accidentally there?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like maybe they realized it was in the shot or something. That's funny. I didn't even notice, but it's.
Speaker 3: So obvious that like the director would have had to know. And so that's why I'm thinking, like unless it was just like the hundredths take and it was the best one, yeah, and they were like, well, there's gonna be a piece of plastic or toilet paper on the tree.
Speaker 4: It almost makes you wonder like was there some something else there that they had to cut for time, Like maybe there was maybe there was some you know, scene where something happened.
Speaker 3: I wish they would release like all the uncut Like I know, we've seen a couple like cut out scenes, but I wish like per episode we could see whatever.
Speaker 4: Y yeah, and the bloopers. We need more bloopers, like we have a couple, but.
Speaker 3: We yeah, you know. I was watching an interview I think, I think Chad Michael Murray was doing interview for the new season of their show. And then there was the reason why I came up on my YouTube is because it was like the headline was like, oh, Chad Michael Murray talks about like Gilmore Girl. Like it was like, so I clicked on it and he was saying, oh, yeah, if you watched back bloopers whatever. And then I was like, how many bloopers are there from Gilmore Girls? And so then I goo. I went on YouTube and I'm like, there's like three things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's not much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, unless they got the bloopers, you know. I do have the DVD set and I'm I'm wondering. I think it has it like one per season, like an end of the year thing. I'm like, wow, did no one really like transfer this?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I know that a lot of those DVD extras made it onto YouTube somehow.
Speaker 3: I wonder if Warner Brothers took them down.
Speaker 4: Oh, maybe that could be. I have the DVDs. I'll have to dig them out now.
Speaker 3: I have the DVDs, don't have a DVD player anymore, but I feel like they're pretty cheap if I wanted to buy one these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel I can't remember. I don't know, it's been a while since I watched the DVDs. But yeah, I feel like if the bloopers were there, because some of them are.
Speaker 3: There, some of them. Yeah, but I want more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, agreed, agreed. So we had the clown pillow in this episode.
Speaker 3: Where was it?
Speaker 4: It was in the It was in the first scene after the opening where Kirk was there and they were talking looking at like the photography, like looking at his pictures.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeahographer.
Speaker 4: It was like Clear's day right behind right behind Laura Lai in the on the by the window.
Speaker 3: I think I was looking I was looking behind Kirk and I was looking behind Max, and I think I missed it.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, there were there were two different shots you could see it. One it wasn't very good view. But then when after Kirk laughed and Max and Lorlai were standing there and she was telling him not to go, Like when they were standing up you could see.
Speaker 3: Him really clearly, and oh, okay, so that was good.
Speaker 4: You know, we kind of missed it at the end of season one, so I'm glad that.
Speaker 3: We got a last episode too.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I thought this scene was funny where they were in the kitchen and Max was cooking, putting something in the broiler, and Laura Lai is like, it's on fire.
Speaker 3: And also when Rory walked in, she's like it smells and like she's like that sounds good. It's just like weird for this hell or sounds weird and like, yeah, literally.
Speaker 4: Not familiar with cooking at home.
Speaker 3: I thought that now I will say for they're not the pickiest eaters, so I give them credit like they are, but they're not because they seem like they ate everything Max made vegetables and all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah in the living room sitting on the floor.
Speaker 3: Well you have to get something Gilmorey in there. By the way, speaking of the kitchen, in a scene later on, it's after the the bachelorette party, it's like the next morning when Rory's like, oh, Dad called me last night. It took me. I had to rewind because I was like, what angle of the kitchen. Is this We've never really seen that angle with like the shelf behind her, because I was like, oh, well, Rory's door is to the right, and like it left. But it was the way they angled that shot where I was like, where is this? So it took me a second, but I didn't realize. I mean, I'm not surprised they had more crap in the corner, like there's just so much crap in this house, but I was just like, where is this shelf and where is this corner? But it was it was funny, like I don't know, we've we've never seen that angle, at least up until now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was an unusual angle. I noticed it too when they were at the inn and they were all hung over and they were it was an unusual angle there too. Yeah, there was like a desk which I think we made I have seen before maybe once or twice. It was later. I can't remember where we saw it, but it was just kind of an unusual angle. And there's like a refrigerator and Michelle it's like a sliding door and he gets a drink out of the fridge. It was just like, like you said, like it's just we hadn't really like seen that.
Speaker 3: It's just like too it was just like two notches to the right or two like the same scene. But I'm just it's like you know those memes going wrong right now where it's like I know this place like my home, or it's like I know my way around this place. It's like I clearly know my way around Lorealize has a little too well if I know we're missing an angle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly. So the scene at Luke's where they all go to breakfast. So this one, this one I see mentioned a lot. Did you notice the cups how they changed color.
Speaker 3: Mid mid scene?
Speaker 4: They must have had to like come back a different day and shoot, like reshoot something, because when they first sit down, I can't remember which one is first, but the cups are red and then they're blue. Okay, like there's big, they're big.
Speaker 3: Oh, but they're both red at first, then they're both.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's because I think all three of them have coffee. I didn't. I meant to bring my iPad so I could pull it up in front of me, and I forgot, But I think all three of them are having coffee, So there's they all have cups and then when it cuts back to them later in the scene, the cups are all a completely different color. They just reshot at a different day and screaming or somebody wasn't no.
Speaker 3: But you know the other thing I was thinking about, So you haven't done the full Warner Brothers tour right, like on a normal day, right right. So I've done it a couple of times because I feel like if anyone came into town, I'd be like, sure, I'll go with you, because I'm such a nerd for like behind the scenes, that's like there's always something new to see, Yeah, and for anyone who has done the tour hasn't like every time I go, there's a little bit of something different, which is fun. So one time when I did the tour, and I specifically remember this because it was when Pre Little Liars was filming, and we turned the corner into props, and the guy who played Ezra and I'm blanking on his real name, Tom something. He played Ezra in Pre Liars. He was literally on the corner and like waved all of us, which was kind of fun. But then we got to go through the props and they note when people check out, like prop items and there were stickers, so they were showing us they were stickers. It was like on this desk was pre lit liars on this desk. I'm just making this up. Gilmore Girls friends like right, Like they have little stickers and they have to check it out, like you're checking out like a book from a library. So it makes me think like, was there no book that kept track of like the red cups were checked out for Gilmore Girls on Tuesday and when you come back, like, I don't know. It was just an interesting thing where like I've always thought about this for when people mess up. I'm like, isn't there like a roster or like did another show have the red cups that day and the only option was blue?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Maybe, but yeah, you think like, especially if they had to.
Speaker 3: Go back, yeah, come back another day, you think.
Speaker 4: They would pay extra attention to, you know, what the original setup was.
Speaker 3: But then again, by season two of this show, they're not thinking that. Twenty years later, twenty five years later, you have people like me and you sitting here and analyzing the cups right right in the scene, you know, like because I didn't even notice it. I'm just talking about it because you told me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think we should we should do a field trip. We should maybe leverage our connections and try to get like get into that prop room because I want to find that pillow and I want to find I want to find that ballerina lamp.
Speaker 3: What about the monkey lamp?
Speaker 4: And there's also there's another prop I'm not mentioning it yet because it's gonna come up in another episode, but there's a that I found. It's in both Gilmore and Friends.
Speaker 3: So oh wait, does it come up this season? Or like, how long do I have to wait until you can't remember?
Speaker 4: I have to I have to find it again.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be like it was a year in the life. You have three more years. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't want to give too much away. I can picture the scene in my head. I just can't remember what episode it was.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm probably gonna google it after we get off this call, and then I'm sure.
Speaker 4: Something is in a season. I think I'm almost positive.
Speaker 3: Well, there's this one lamp, by the way, There's this one lamp that I literally had when we used to have like an office room when I was a kid, and my parents got it from Ikia. That office lamp was in every show I had ever seen. It was in real Liars. I remember because my mom and I were watching were like, hey, it's a lamp in your room, and so I'm like, you know they're just going to Ikea and buying some furniture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like it was like this basic like green lamp, Like the top was green. It has like one of those like like little like levers you pull down, turn it on and off. Okay, like a gold and had like a gold like rim. It's the most basic like office lamp. And everyone had it and I'm like, oh, it's my Ikea lamp.
Speaker 4: That's funny. Yeah, there's there's an episode where Lorlai uh picks up a clock and looks at it, and I have the same.
Speaker 3: Clock probably Ikiara Target.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 4: It wasn't for my Kia, but yeah, it's funny. Just how you know, stuff gets popular at the time and then yeah, buy it. Okay, so let's see what else do we have. Okay, what did you think about the scene with where Max was on the porch with Rory and Dean and he's like it's after eleven and then he had kind of the argument with Laureli.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I guess let's talk about this all as a whole. I think he has a point. However, I think he has a point about wanting to be in Rory's life because at the end of the day, they're going to be a family. However, I think the approach was terrible, and I think laurel I's response was terrible. Yeah, so, like I think, big picture thinking about it, I'm like, yeah, like I think he does if he's going to be her stepdad, not that he needs to like discipline her, but like he does need to be involved in some way. And like I kind of didn't like how Lorlai was like, well, she's grown, you didn't need to do anything, And it's like, well, that's not the point. Like she's still in high school, and you know, if she gets in trouble, what is Max supposed to say, Like, oh, well, I'm not gonna help you because your mom told me that you're grown. I'm not responsible for you. So I think it just shows Laureli's immaturity. But then I also think, like Max Kiman hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can definitely see both sides on that. I don't think I mean, clearly we see that Lorla is avoiding thinking about the future, like she's she's bearded out that there's a man in her bedroom. She's just she's weirded out by the whole thing. And so when she tells Max that, like, oh no, I haven't thought about our future, like, I can totally see hurt by that, like absolutely.
Speaker 3: And this is days before their wedding.
Speaker 4: Right, so I totally get why he was upset. But at the same time, I did kind of see her point that you know, you know, Rory's not going to come home drunk one day, that's just not who Rory is.
Speaker 3: Well, but I do have to argue with that because things change in college. Like I know people who were goodie two shoes in high school and then college came around and it was like who is that person? So I actually personally don't agree with that, but like, I get what you're saying is like, usually you don't see that personality in Rory, So you're like, well, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna worry about that right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I mean, yeah, people do definitely change, and there's a difference between high school to college. But this is only like the first day of her junior year, so she's not even you know, she's still just this goody two shoes high school kid. So I did kind of see lorealized point.
Speaker 3: That, you know, yeah, she has a boyfriend. They like the boyfriend be.
Speaker 4: Max's responsibility to provide any discipline. It would be something that like he and Lorelai would discuss.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the thing. It should be a discussion, like the fact that he's like, why I should discipline her? However he worded it, I was just like whoa whoah, Like let's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's like, what am I what do I do? And she's like, you do nothing?
Speaker 3: That part, yes, that part I you do nothing should have been followed by you do nothing, you come back to me, we have a talk together. Then we talked to her together.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: I also, I'm glad. I also was thinking, like take Christopher out of it, But you would also be like, well, her dad would also need to be involved in the conversation. But with the Christopher, we know he's not involved, so really would just be Laura I right, But if it was a marriage or sorry, if it was a divorce, that both parties were fully involved one hundred percent of the time, it would be a conversation between the three of.
Speaker 4: Them, right right for sure?
Speaker 3: Which, now, can we jump over to Christopher while we're here?
Speaker 1: Yes, I literally.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny because I'm like this. By the way, this episode came up a lot quicker in this season than I expected. I was like, wow, episode three, we're already, We're already here. The second they were in line for that club, I was like, oh, this is when she calls Christopher when I knew it was coming. And also like it was the first time where I was like, I'm really proud of Emily. Yeah, it was like Emily was I mean, she was definitely Emily saying like, oh you're late, blah blah. But she came, she had a cocktail.
Speaker 4: Nice for her to come.
Speaker 1: I thought it was cute.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there was Actually it was kind of nice that there was no arguing between the two of them. Yes, yes, And I thought the story with Richard was very like, you know, very sweet, like's how he met but like LORELEI like, you really were thinking of Christopher when Rory's texting Dean and yeah, miss Patty's texting her eighth husband or no, she does wasn't texting. It was Suki. He was texting Jackson. Where did Christopher come from? Like, I understand the storyline needed to be like jumbled up a bit, but it was like, what, Yeah, here at your bachelorette to Mary the wedding. You're going to Mary, Max and you call Rory's dad.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I My husband was watching you with me last night and he said the same thing. He's like, why is she calling Chris?
Speaker 3: It was just so left field.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The only thing I can think of is really that they were just trying to show how she is. She's having second thoughts, like deep down, she's feeling like this isn't quite right. And I feel like she almost called Christopher because she asked him. She's like, you can picture me married, right, Like she's looking for some kind of external reassurance that this is the right thing. I don't know why she thought Christopher would provide that.
Speaker 3: Also the fact that Christopher didn't even know Max, like, yeah, he didn't know anything. Oh you're engaged. When did that happen? And then but you know, we did need that part for her to be like, oh, well we were dating and then we broke up. Then we got back together and suddenly we were engaged, and it was like when you put in that timeline, you're like, yeah, she really needed she needed that moment to say it out loud, to actually realize, right, you jumped into this very quickly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it's still summer, by the way, like right, like summer is about to end.
Speaker 4: It's it's ending. Because that scene we were just talking about in the kitchen with the weird angle, Rory says something about it being the first day of school.
Speaker 3: Well, no, it was about to be the first day of school, right, She's not missing the first day of school to go on this road trip with Laura La. It's like a couple of days away. Oh maybe maybe, yeah, I think it's about to be the first day of school. Yeah, yeah, because yeah, because then she was like okay, well where are we going and how long? And yeah, which isn't that Sorry I'm jumping around, But the scene at the traffic light when they're looking isn't that from one of the show opens. Oh I think you're right, Yeah it was. It was Rory's head tilt that got me. Maybe not now, maybe like seasons down from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe later because I think the season one one was from when they pulled up to Chilton.
Speaker 3: Oh, but it was kind of the same if you think about it was kind of like the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of a repeat because they both were leaning like out.
Speaker 3: There, which, wait, maybe this is this is a stretch, but hear me out, could that be like a like sign of like that moment when she was looking out and looking at Chilton kind of like her future and then now it's kind of like the future of Loralai. Oh maybe I don't know, this is a real stretch, but trying to because it really was like the same way, like the same. It was the same angle for sure. Yeah, and then the way that Rory like tilts her head, it was kind of the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it could be who knows. Going back the scene before they go to the club where they're standing outside Luke's and the whole town is there and they're doing the whole stoplight thing with the little lady crossing the street. This is another one that I always laugh when I see this. When they show when the camera is facing Lauren, it's about I don't know, maybe halfway into the scene. It's pretty far into the scene.
Speaker 1: There are there are.
Speaker 4: Shots where you can see the sound guy in the shot. He's like kneeling on the ground in the crowd. Yeah, Like they show Lauren and then to her to our right, Lauren's left. Okay, there's a guy kneeling on the ground that he's got like the headphones on, and you can tell that he's like the sound guy.
Speaker 3: Poor guy, he was just trying to hide.
Speaker 4: I know, So how did nobody notice that he was in the shot?
Speaker 3: Honestly, if if I were that guy, that would be like my profile picture on Instagram, Like it would be like in my description, like I was the guy I kneeled down Season two, episode three of Gilmore Girls. Honestly, it's kind of iconic. Yeah, And why I did you feel bad? Because most of the time those people, like I've seen people with like the boom mics, like moving of other shows and stuff. I'm like, man, they're just trying to do their job and they actually get caught into this frame.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's also not really their fault because they're not the one looking at the right the playback monitor, so it's someone else who has to tell them, but no one did so yeah.
Speaker 4: Exactly, Like I don't know how they didn't. How could they have been looking at the monitor and not see the guy, like, because he's you could see like in plain video. It's not even like part of him, it's like his the whole side of his face.
Speaker 3: I mean, as someone who didn't recognize it, I guess the people on set. But it's probably like a long day of shooting. Oh and again, also, it could come back to that was the best scene and unfortunately he was in it, and they were like, well, we're gonna go with this, with this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, probably no one in the lotus. It's fine.
Speaker 3: Again twenty five years later, they never thought you and I'd be sitting here talking about this poor man. I wonder where he is.
Speaker 4: We were coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should look up. This is a stretch again, we should look up like the Sorry, was he a sound guy?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: On IMDb, sound people are always listed. Oh yeah, I wonder if I can find him, just because I want to know what else he's working or Scott might know. True, we do have a source and he was in the scene. Scott's like, oh that's Bob, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Scott's like I talked to them all the time, but no, like it's always I always wonder, like what other show. That's the thing is, like I'm such a nerd for these things. I'm always like, what other show did you work on? Because a lot of times these people have worked on like hundreds of sets, oh with like the coolest actors, and like you'll probably find out they worked on some crazy movie like that is a classic, now, you know.
Speaker 1: Right right? Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I can't remember if I've mentioned it on the podcast before or not, but my grandmother worked for Warner Brothers back in the thirties and she did hair and makeup, and so she knew everybody. And so those those like behind the scenes people, like they they never get recognition because they're not on camera and they're not the big stars, but they know everyone.
Speaker 3: That's It's funny, like I think people don't realize like Hollywood is and I say Hollywood meaning like the entertainment industry is very small. Yeah, Like I've run into people who I'm like, oh, I've met you through this person and this job, and like, mind you the talent, you rarely will remember you or or they meet so many people you work with someone even if it's like an email, like I remember I met someone recently who I introduced myself and she introduced herself and we both look at each other were like, is this the first time we're meeting what We've been on emails with each other since like twenty nineteen, And she's like, oh my god, yeah, and like but you know, she's like a normal name, so it could be anyone, right, So but it's funny, yuck like you you're right, like all these people behind the scenes, like they all know each other, but yeah, the actors are who is recognized on on screen.
Speaker 4: Right, right? So I know we're we're running a little long here, but I want.
Speaker 3: To sorry, we're being chatty Kathy's today.
Speaker 4: Two more things. One, Luke bringing the hoopah, oh yeah, cu'te a scene.
Speaker 3: I just the detail on that thing. I was like, good job, Luke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's just clear. Well, and you saw in the scene at the diner when he was kind of being snotty about the pancakes. You can see like he's this isn't sitting well with him, like he's not really excited about this marriage, but he's still he still wants to support her, and so he goes to the time to carve this.
Speaker 3: When he was like, what was it? What wasn't in the pictures? Like, oh, I made it anyway. It was like a dove or something. Goat goa there we go. I was like he said something, and I'm like the detail on this thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, cute scene. And then the obviously the way that it frames the very end of that scene where the two of them are standing together under like, obviously we're supposed to take note of that. But yeah. And then the only other thing I noticed the very very very end of the episode, literally the last shot there when they're in the car and they're going and there's that crane shot where you they're stopped at the stop light and they're like waiting for the stoplight to turn. Yeah, the door of Luke's Diner is wide open.
Speaker 3: I did notice that actually, because I was trying to look at the angle and I saw like the hardwork store and I'm like, wait, the door's open.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it's supposed to be like they talk about how there's nobody in town, like it's supposed to be it's like five day. Yeah, it's not like it's open because people are going in and out. Maybe it was already opened I know he opens early, but I don't know. Maybe it was Maybe it was symbolic.
Speaker 3: I like to think, so we can say that, or it was just someone who forgot to close the door.
Speaker 4: Or someone forgot to close the door.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Either way, we'll go with symbolic. Yeah, doors open to Luke's always if you got to run away, you gotta run to Luke. His heart's always open for a Laura. I'm telling you, oh Man, Well, I mean basically, this is a pretty good episode. We're off to a good start season two. Yeah, and I know this next episode very well. It's actually one of my favorites season two episode four, the road Trip to Harvard. Yeah, I was really realize that uh Rory is growing up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like I like this, both of these episodes.
Speaker 2: I like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great.
Speaker 4: Red Light on the Wedding Night and road Trip to Harvard this is great too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're great. All right, we will see you next week.
Speaker 1: Meeting adjourned, Everybody Insult Forget.
Speaker 2: Follow us on Instagram at I Am all In podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 3: Eh