Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your loaw glasses.
Speaker 2: Malone, Pete dahg.
Speaker 1: What's the motherfucking deal?
Speaker 3: My man just turned into one of those late night podcast people.
Speaker 1: Know, Man, we gotta get back on track. It's hard really being a real rapper and a podcaster because you know, it's some rappers that do podcasts, but I don't know if I will consider them real rappers, like.
Speaker 3: I would say there's some X rappers that do podcasts.
Speaker 1: There you go and it's like it's almost like a weird space where it's like anything to be famous.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's a Dancing with the Stars of talking.
Speaker 1: Because where if nothing else go right, you get up up here and dance, niggie, they gonna be like, Okay, this kid, bring you back. Do that shit work you dancing with the Stars work. Has it ever brought anybody back?
Speaker 3: It kind of brought back Betty White potentially died and then it really couldn't bring her back. That was up. I don't know, that's a good question. Has I'm sure it has. I don't. I don't watch the show. I don't know who all has been on there. It's kind of like it's interesting. A lot of the other rappers, though they don't really talk about much, like they just kind of had a rap career from point A to point B and out have a podcast talking about the rap career from point It's like it's like an extended version of Behind the Music.
Speaker 1: It's a disc that Drake used on Joe Budden's and he was saying that like podcasters or ex rappers turn podcasters. I remember somebody asked me how did I feel? And I'm like, wow, I'm a real rapper. I'm I'm dabbling in podcasts and I'm a real rapper, like I wrapped twenty three hours a day, and then we find this little moment to podcast.
Speaker 3: I can attest to that the podcast at first low.
Speaker 1: And it's not on purpose, Bros.
Speaker 3: For an audience sake. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's this weird thing that people feel that I like talking. And it's so funny to me because I fucking don't like talking. And it's so hard for everybody to believe it because I think they think I like to talk.
Speaker 3: I think you just don't like letting anybody else talk, like as you always be on those what was that used to be on the app all the time?
Speaker 1: Oh Clubhouse, Yeah, that's the one. You know what, people full of shit. It just irritates my fucking soul. So that's what I need to say something, right, That's what I was saying. But one thing I've noticed, like since I've been on Twitter, since this new album, since Cassule These Nuts is came out, It's like I'll see some full of shit shit on Twitter and I'll just scoop right over it, and I mean it is some full of shit shit on Twitter. I be like, I'm not even gonna comment on you. Like I saw some girls talking about the Cassie Puffs shit and I'm like, I'm not gonna talk about this. I'm not giving you motherfuckers the benefit of my fucking conversation and intellect and thought to make it make sense because some of this shit be just so over the top where it's like guilty, guilty, guilty, And I'm like, how the fuck do you just come up with that fucking conclusion? Who the fuck are just ah man? And I'll just skip over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, it's true. I kind of had to learn that lesson a couple of times being like social groups of people and someone that asked some sort of stupid ask question to me, and I'm just like, I've been listening to you talk for the past twenty minutes, Like if it would take me seven hours to get you up to speed for me to even answer this question the way I want to answer it for.
Speaker 1: You, and you notice it'll be shit that you know about, and I'll be like, yeah, I don't really know, Like we were just talking about what's going on with Trump, Like I don't know. I just know for sure that this makes sense to get him out the election.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: People keep trying to talk to me about Hamas and versus Israel, and I'm like, look, man, how people want to fight? I'm tired. The only motherfuckers that I want to talk about fighting are professional boxers. I don't want to talk about nobody else fucking fighting. What about the Ukraine, don't I didn't want to talk about them?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no, I mean the Ukraine against the Gypsy February twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: I want to fucking talk about that. I've talked about fucking oosic kicking getting his ass kicked Yes, that's the that's all I want to talk about. I'm not talking about these crazy motherfuckers fighting. I saw Michael Rappaport just going off talking about if black people was kidnapped, and he was like, if it was twelve black people, they would want black black people want to get them back. And I'm like, are you saying you think black people would demand you to go to war to bring somebody back? Like and he said that shit. I'm looking at Mike like, cuse, what the fuck is wrong with you? Why the fuck niggas ain't with fighting shit. Niggas wouldn't even fight to get off the fucking plantation. Now all of a sudden they gonna demand award. They not my thing be Look, however, y'all want to deal with y'all shit, whatever your conscience can handle, do your thing. If Israel feels like, you know, at the end of the day, they could deal with the conscious of their actions, do your thing. If how much feel like they could deal with the with the conscious and the consequence of the action, do your thing. I don't give a fuck. I got care as a human and as a humane person. Yes, I don't want babies dying in the middle of a fight or women die. But guess what these motherfuckers know better. They fucking no better, And I don't got time.
Speaker 3: Now, I hear you. I was gonna say something different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sure. I just don't. I just I give a fuck. So I don't want to say I don't give a fuck. But it's like, bro, what the fuck am I gonna say?
Speaker 3: I I mean, really, really really, I don't if I have my preference on outcome, But as far as giving a fuck, that's a whole different conversation.
Speaker 1: I mean, I care because it's human being and it's babies, and you see people instagrams and babies is blue up as ship and you be like, fuck man. All I can say is them motherfuckers is worse than cripping. All you motherfuckers got said about cripping and blood. Niggas ain't never blew up no babies, blew up no baby. Niggas ain't never chopped off no baby's arms. Niggas ain't never did no shit like that.
Speaker 3: You guys never did an infantry rape.
Speaker 1: Hell no, I wish that. I wish you would be raping girls in another set like that. Niggas and be looking at you like you did.
Speaker 3: What cover three thirty deep. Yeah, we took down every bit and such and such a building.
Speaker 1: As, Yeah, we raped three of them girls over there. Niggas to be looking at you like you did what? And nobody will say that as soon as you leave, the niggas be like, hey, kill them niggas, Go kill them niggas. Them niggas can't be I wish you would go blow up a preschool in a in a neighborhood around the way. I'm gonna blow up this preschool.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Them niggas gonna pudio ass for you leave, you gonna do what. Niggas can't even rationalize that type of violence in their mind. Yeah, that's why I say, pete, these motherfucker and they arguing. So I've seen shout out to some of my Jewish problems that they like, why is people asking for a ceasefire? Niggacause y'all fighting. That's what people do when they not fighters and they see somebody else fighting it that clee stop fighting, and they mad and like what if you're somebody I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, well, it's kind of like their tactic. Like I think a lot of people don't appreciate what the kind of modern pseudo gorilla tactic is that like the Palestinians used, it's and put in a boxing reference real quick, it's punch punch clinch, punch punch clinch.
Speaker 1: I don't know because I don't want to punch clinch. I'm gonna tell you why. I don't want to get in that shit because I don't know enough about it. I don't know enough about it. I just know the bare minimum. I just know with all this cripping and blood and me going on for fifty or sixty years, Niggas ain't ever blew up no babies. Nig never raise enemy the enemies girls niggas, they never target a hospital or preschool. I'm out of it. Don't tell me nothing else about this cripping period. If you not gonna talk to me about the shit you Craying and Russia doing to each other, If you ain't gonna talk to this shit about Hamas and Israel doing to each other, don't talk to me about this cripple. That's it. Don't talk to me about this cripping. Do you see the uh? You see the nia? First off, no seilings, no seilings to podcast gl that's right, glasses, Lok go get no go get canceled these nuts at the cryptstore dot com with my boy Peter, me up in this motherfucker doing what we do. Uh be able to look out for that Thanksgiving special. We're gona knock that shit out for y'all too. Get back into this habit allow me to get my rap shit off to make sure you go buy that album. But did you see that Nia along Jeezi coming station?
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: So you know Nia Long went through the ship with Uhmo, the ex coach of the Celtics, where she cheated on him. I mean he cheated on her with somebody's wife from the organization. So I think her and I was a.
Speaker 3: Wife of the organization. I thought it was just like a secretary type, somebody that was considered a professional underling of sorts.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was a wife too, right. Him and Nea Long, the actress who played in Friday, they broke up, and Jeezi went through the same thing with the little Asian lady he was married to.
Speaker 3: Was that's the whole on her cheated on him.
Speaker 1: I think she cheated on him with Slater.
Speaker 3: It would have been funnier it was with Gucci.
Speaker 1: No, she cheated on him with Slater from Saved by the Bill.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Mario Lopez, Now.
Speaker 1: That's what they said. I don't know how real this is.
Speaker 3: It's because if you cheated on him with Guccii, because he wouldn't was that funny?
Speaker 1: How long? Because and it was just this weird conversation. I hated it. I mean, I think women liked it, and I think that was the point of it, but I hated it. It's just like niggas, you can't sell all this dope and be this much of a kind of like I don't want to say the word whole ass nigga because I don't want.
Speaker 3: To say what was it? Was it one of those like conciliatory It was, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And it was just if people tried to make it like it was adult, and I'm like, that's not really adult. You don't go talk to a nigga about you don't go talk to a woman about her husband cheating on her as a man like y'all not friends. Bro y'all didn't grow up together. I could see if you grew up with her around the way, but bro y'all don't know each other. It was just weird and they was They was like trauma bonding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and let's get together.
Speaker 1: Thought, how long you think it's gonna take me alone to rebound?
Speaker 3: How long does it like define rebound, like for her to get another man or for her to be like solid In terms of solid, She's not gonna be because by the time she is should be too old. It ain't gonna even matter.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she'd be too old?
Speaker 3: She's already kind of too old, isn't she like fifty two?
Speaker 1: You think women can find love In fifty two to fifty three.
Speaker 3: You can find love, but it's a whole different there's a whole different calculus postman a positive. Now you're just looking for companionship.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that always what they was looking for?
Speaker 3: Nah, women are calculus free ventopausas. They're looking for all kinds of other things.
Speaker 1: So you think women at which age have low hope at this point?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're going back to that question.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean we have to go to that question. I'm saying, you don't.
Speaker 3: Think I have been pondering that. I've been pondering that.
Speaker 1: For two with three months, would you be fond three months.
Speaker 3: I have been trying to dial in at what age like, if you're observing a woman do some variable form of the wrong shit, at what age is it? If you're doing blank by age X, when does X equal you're beyond repair?
Speaker 1: That's just what you are, like unrepaarable women. Yeah, of people, what age would you think that is?
Speaker 3: My gut instinct at first was about like twenty six the fuck? And then and then I got to thinking, you know what, it's probably something more like about a.
Speaker 1: Eleven years old.
Speaker 3: The rationale being if you don't have the vision for what type of woman you want to be and what type of future you want to have before you get into the hormonal shit and the and the boys and the day and all of the crap, if you don't have it settled before the turbulence, you'll never be settled. You mean, for men for a woman.
Speaker 1: So you think of a woman don't know what type of man she wants by eleven.
Speaker 3: Not what type of man she wants, what type of woman she wants to be, because if you don't.
Speaker 1: Do women ever really know who they want to be, not.
Speaker 3: According to their hairstylists, And that's part of their problem.
Speaker 1: Is it really a part of their problem. They just never grow into a groove of consistency. Is that what you're saying? You know what, I could see the thought. I think that's a bit harsh, but I could see the thought because they do want a date and be married at the same time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like the fact that they reference that shit like date night, and I'm like, why the fuck do you need to call it date night? And they don't realize they use that term because that was the exciting time of their life when they would meet strange men and you would go out on dates, or you would get to know men and you would go out on dates. So they like they're trying to still live that.
Speaker 3: They want to feel wanted and desired again. They want to feel they want to go back to feeling like they're worse more than they're really worse. What do you mean how you can you.
Speaker 1: Can't just be this hard on girls? You love women?
Speaker 2: Dog?
Speaker 1: How can you really be this hard?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: That's not even I'm hard on them?
Speaker 3: You just am not hard? Or is the truth hard? It's that I'm hard? Yes, yes, yes, it is the truth. It's not that the truth is hard, it's just the truth. Is so far away from them.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it wrong for that to be a desire?
Speaker 3: It is, and it isn't.
Speaker 1: Why is it wrong?
Speaker 3: First, it's wrong because it is unjust to want to be valued at a greater mark than what you have earned to you know, or earned or warrant. That's dishonesty. It's not wrong because it's like it's wanting more wrong. Not wanting more is not wrong.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes I do think it's a bit weird when you want want you want to be married with single life perpose. Yeah, I do think that's a bit odd, right Where you meet women who want to go to the club with their husbands, Yeah, And they don't realize they say, well, I just like having fun, And I'm like, well, your concepts are having fun no matter what you're saying. Part of it is culturally rooted in meeting strangers, right, And yeah, oh, I like to go to the club to hang out with my friends. I go to clause. I don't really be worrying. It's not part of the fun. Is you know, you feeling so desirable that strange men are buying you free drinks.
Speaker 3: On thousand percent? And that's what I'm saying, and somehow I'm the bad guy, and I'm the bad guy for saying there's a painting on the wall, and you're not the bad guy for painting it. Come on, so what is it?
Speaker 1: What are they really? Okay? So this is my thought, Like, when you meet women who yo wives who want date night? Right, when you meet women like that, right, what do they really want?
Speaker 3: They want attention and they want they want they want fanfare and feedback for just simply doing nothing but being them, just existing, just existing. I'm gonna go doll myself up so I look totally different right now than I did what I started, and I'm gonna parade myself around and I'm gonna get all sorts of positive compliments for no christ forsaken fucking reason other than the fact that I'm just over here breathing air.
Speaker 1: The okay?
Speaker 2: Hit?
Speaker 1: Is that is that wrong?
Speaker 3: I can I'll go back to where I started at the beginning. It's wrong if you have standards.
Speaker 1: You should people be able to get attention for being exceptional, or should people be able to get attention or women should be able to get attention for just existing? Okay, because women are incredible, right, let's just let's just come off all the crazy ship. You ain't blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Let's do our Let's do our apology to her on the front end.
Speaker 1: Let's no apology to her straight rall ship, raw ship, raw ship, no raw shit. It's crazy because I've never been the one ever felt like somebody ever accused me of defending women. But I'm let's just let's just have a real conversation.
Speaker 3: I one person that you can that could put you into that position.
Speaker 1: And I don't feel like I'm defending women, but I I do feel like we have to talk about some wonders, right, that's just being fair, right in the conversation. They can you know, you can just plan a seed in three seconds, and they can develop that seed and bring that seed into the universe right by themselves.
Speaker 3: Is that fair? Sure? That's a nine month process. The average age of a female in America is about eighty five. What are they doing with the other eighty four in a quarter years?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying, let's just start there, right, Just just amazing, right. So then also they can feed the baby for another nine months completely independent. They don't need anything else but themselves, Okay, that's pretty spectacular. For eighteen months, that's a pretty spectacular living species to be able to do that. You gotta admit that that's pretty amazing, right, So do they deserve a level of worship for just that alone? Spectacular? To carry your lineage from from here to there, to pass your genetic DNA on to another generation? Is that not worthy of such praise.
Speaker 3: While it's happening?
Speaker 1: I'm only why it's happening, So only why?
Speaker 3: So what are they the seventy two dolphins or every year they get together in pop champagne bottles because they happen to go undefeated in seventy two? They're just don shula.
Speaker 1: Eight times? Only? Be they only because your lineage?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Your lineage, by that thought, lives for other generations, and it could carry on to multiple generations. Your genetic DNA can be carried onto multiple generations because of their abilities alone, that has to be worth some level of admiration, like just not a standard one.
Speaker 3: That's the only reason we tolerate them at all.
Speaker 1: But does that only worthy of toleration at that point? Yes, that's crazy, Pete.
Speaker 3: Think of all the rest of it, Think of all the rest of that cost would you incur the rest of that cost collectively? If there wasn't something like that happening, no way they'd be run out of town.
Speaker 1: And we have a totally agree if they listen. I had a conversation with people and I explained to them. I said, women innately are incredible.
Speaker 2: Living beings.
Speaker 1: Culturally they're raised to not be good people.
Speaker 3: What am I said since the beginning sure of our episodes? What is that men are producers? Women are consumers.
Speaker 1: But they but they do produce right, your DNA, but.
Speaker 3: In in the dynamic, in the in the dynamic or I agree.
Speaker 1: I agree, say they have to be worthy of something because they can carry your your your DNA right which the simple purpose of a sale is to pass information like this globe of sales that we call women can pass your genetic makeup, your DNA to another generation. If that has to be worthy of a little bit more than just what we worthy of. That has to be worthy of something, Pete that you're you're too rational and logic logical of a person to not really give that credence or value.
Speaker 3: It does. That's that, that's why we put up with them.
Speaker 1: That's that's always worthy of is being put up with. You don't think that's a bit hasty.
Speaker 3: What else do they do? I'll put it okay, I'll put it this way. There's a large percentage of men that are so indifferent about that that when they implant their DNA and a woman, they just bounce.
Speaker 1: Facts. But I'm saying, wouldn't that probably be the worst decision because that person is passing your DNA makeup to the next generation without your guidance, like this person.
Speaker 3: Certainly, I'm not endorsing that. I'm not endorsing. I'm just simply saying from a value standpoint. You know, there's a large part far of the male population. It's just like.
Speaker 1: I'm not even recall, no, but I understand. I've had this conversation with women endless times where I'm like, yo, Like, a man's most primitive instinct is to pro create, right, to spread his seed, that's his most primitive innate design. Sophistication is when we start to sacrifice and things like marriage come into play, right, sophistication. Back in the day, it wasn't like that because you had to marry a woman to actually, you know, one hundred years ago, you had to marry a woman to spread your seed, right, because you either was gonna pay or you was gonna marry a woman to spread your seed. Like it wasn't easy to spread your seed. It wasn't easy to plant your seed. And earths, you know what I mean, And all these earths it was very hard, like they wasn't fucking around.
Speaker 3: But as.
Speaker 1: Somebody called it, this whole flation happened, where you have this inflation of home like this this thing of was free pussy. It's like not just like netflix. Yeah, whereas like so they called it whole flation. Right, you know now you don't have to so back in the day to keep your lineage going, right, you had to marry a woman. I was the only chance you had to you couldn't it.
Speaker 3: Was gold standard, yeah it was.
Speaker 1: It was actually I don't even know if it was a gold standard. I think it was just the thing.
Speaker 3: I just say gold because of the gold bad fact.
Speaker 1: I'm with that. I like that, Okay, so hopfully heal if and you fucked me up ship that that has to be worth something. But but that that has to be worth something, right or you said, because are you saying women should have just because of whole flation? Women ad just because of whole flation. Like, do you think if you met a woman who was like, who kept her standards even though you know pussy was cheap around you, right, do you think that would I don't think that would give you no sense of respect for her. I mean I think you would still be with her, and you you could mess with other girls. But I think how she, you know, made you feel obviously obviously it's gonna determine how long you deal with her and will you marry her to be with her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean more valuable comparatively to the others, but the others have watered the pool down so much that her intrinsic value has been diminished significantly.
Speaker 1: Because of the other girls. Yeah, it's like it's like, should they adjust for inflation? Like right now, if I had a sixty foreign policy my sixty four clean as a monthfucker, right, and I put ten thousand dollars into it, right, And then everybody else got in parlors and they're like minds, they're six folds, right. But I value minds, right, I value minds at ten thousand, But the going rate of sixty four and polis is five thousand. What do you suggest me to do because everybody's selling it for five thousand and minds is ten thousand.
Speaker 3: I just got to sit the only ten years is only ten thousand year owd head. So it didn't matter. It's you know, you could appraise it subjective appraisals, all masturbation anyways, it's what you can execute the transaction for facts.
Speaker 1: Right, So what should women do at that point? Should they just say, okay, well we don't even though wholeflation, even though the inflation has I.
Speaker 3: Got a whole bit on this already. Let me hear all right. The problem we're experiencing rampant inflation right now. It's been going on for a long time because we spend, yeah, and it's translated into pussy inflation. I'll give it a bridge version. You know, pussy used to be on the gold standard. You used to put a gold ring on a woman's finger. That was a standard. That's how you got some pussy. Then the woman's sexual revolution happened and it flooded the market with cheap pussy. It cheap casual pussy flooded the market and drove down the value of a pussy. So what they're trying to do of pussy in general, and it drove down the value of cheap pussy. And it's like when you used to have to have like handcraft of Mercedes Benz or Rolls Royce. You know, back of the day was there was only a few of those cars that were really expensive. The Rockefellers had one. No one had those goddamn things. Pretty soon you're making them out of like aluminum carbonate out of South Korea and send them over here in a boat, eight thousands at a time, you know it, many plates to market in all phases, and that's what's happened with.
Speaker 1: The handcrafted Bens. Is still worth that Nope.
Speaker 3: It is to some very specific buyers, but in general it's really not. And it's worth it for all the other reasons. It's worth it because of the novelty. It's not worth it because of the value sure of driving a car there. Yeah, And what's happening now with women is what you're seeing is women are panicking. They're in the state of panic right now because they realize, holy shit, we inflated the pussy. We've driven the value out of our own pussies. What are we gonna How do you fight and how do you fight inflation with interest rates. They're trying to put points on the pussy. Now, they're putting interest rates all over the pussy. They want trips to to Loom, they want handbags, they want dinders at Maspinles, they want you to pay for nail nails, hair, all kinds of shit, cardinals, christ bills. What all that shit is is interest rates to try to pull some of the free pussy out of the market to prop that value back up. It's the same thing we're seeing in the in the capital markets today.
Speaker 1: So why not just go to gold standard again?
Speaker 3: Because they can't. They there's there's too much on the books already. You can't just nix out to a you know, zero deficit budget. There's too many commitments. They have too many commitments to be able to pull off something like that.
Speaker 1: They can't have an email to all the women to say we bounce. You're saying some women just ain't gonna go with it. They're just not not some most most of them gonna still be like not as they're.
Speaker 3: Gonna be like, look, I'm fine, I'm fine having a lot of velocity on my pussy, a lot of transactional velocity in those interest rates, the interest rates are Okay, I could live with high velocity and interest rates.
Speaker 1: I can live with just their first coaches. Yeah, I can live with just being flown out.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, because as often as you can as many times you can finance those loans, as as many times you can turn around that interest, right, and they're just in it for the interest. At this point, they're all women are right now. They're just payday loan pussy, short term loans, high interest rates, very unsecured, unbacked, not asset backed, not acid backed at all.
Speaker 1: But what do the handcrafted, honorable, respectable pussy, What should that be like for those type of women?
Speaker 3: At this point, they get out of the market. I mean, they're they're they're out of the market by twenty four they're they're they're marrying their college sweetheart. They're gone. All those lovely kappa a k A marriages with the nice group dances you see at the reception.
Speaker 1: That's that's high. That's the high quality vagina.
Speaker 3: Maybe the deltas, but you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Okay, but what about the women who are married that's still on a date.
Speaker 3: They just.
Speaker 1: Those are are they trying to to adjust because of cheap pussy. They're like, Okay, this is what cheek pussy is getting. Pussy who isn't married, cheat pussy who is on Instagram? Or is that what's wrong? They're looking at that and maybe like, I'm married in this kind of that.
Speaker 3: They're the type of fair they are now that they're in the bond of marriage. There they are. They are now caught in the bond of marriage. And it's interesting that I use that phraseology because now they're like the bond market. So they're a thirty year bond that was purchased in two thousand and thirteen at one point one percent, and they're going, oh my god, I converted myself into a bond for thirty years and I'm only getting one percent. These payday loans are out there doing twenty five percent. I got interest rate envy, I got interested me. I'm a t bill getting one point one percent. I undervalued myself. That thirty bitch over there she's getting eighteen percent per anim Who the fuck is that bitch.
Speaker 1: I'll show that bitch. I could beat that bitch if I want to be that bitch.
Speaker 3: And that's what's going on.
Speaker 1: We gett castled, for sure.
Speaker 3: Are we getting canceled. Ever, we're going to be on CNBC after f Chip Kramer. It's mad pussy bitch, Jim Kramer, Matt pussy Idler. I'll read an investor, so you saying.
Speaker 1: The secure in so that you feel like they sold too cheap and they're looking at short term pussy as success.
Speaker 3: At this point, at any time that you hedge for security and the market goes up, you're feeling left out. The only way for that correction to happen is for them to is for the market to crash. And the market does crash, but it crashes as women get into their forties. When you when you single, and you and you ran those cheap turnover six months payday loan pussy for all them years and you can't run it no more. And now you forty five is single. Uh oh, Now that thirty year t bill at one percent, got sixteen more years on it, and you're going, oh no, oh no.
Speaker 1: And now you're trying to get into a thirty year loan.
Speaker 3: Now and it's like I gotta buy a ten year, but I gotta pay two fifty for every dollar that she spent just to get in now, just to get in late that's why it makes the bond marker go up and down.
Speaker 1: Baby fucking crying and cuz no, ass's crazy, But I agree, I'm in Okay. So if you're a woman, yeah, because I genuinely think if you start playing short term loans like payday loans early, right, it fucks It fucks up your mind about money. You don't have the same value for money because you're collecting so much on the interest rates, right you at twenty five percent on these payday loans, even though they short term ninety days six months, you still kind of get spoiled by the interest rate versus the long term thirty year loan where it's consistent and it's gonna be there the whole.
Speaker 3: Time and you're guaranteed to get your principal back, Whereas when you're buying all these junk bonds, you aren't guaranteed to get that principal back. You're gonna get higher ingistrates. They have to give you an incentive to get involved in junk bonds because it's risk of your business. All these all these all these junk bond pussy out there. Hey, it's good when it's good short nothing nothing worse than a past prime junk bind I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: It's like a rental cars where they've been trying to sell them at the end of the at the end of the rentals.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you're a woman, Pete, where are you at today?
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Are you payday loans? Are you the forty years at one point five?
Speaker 3: I mean, the smart woman goes for the goes for the long term, the long term tea bill. You just got to make sure that you invest in the in the right tea. You know, you need that, you need the right you know, I'm not I'm not saying the word testosterone bills. That's not what I'm saying. But you you you would probably be better. You just want to make sure you get something that's backed by the US Treasury, not backed.
Speaker 1: By like.
Speaker 3: Whatever the failing currency in Cypress was a few years ago. You don't want to do that. You don't want to end up marrying Cypress. That bond you're gonna.
Speaker 1: You're want to stick with the police officer put.
Speaker 3: You put one hundred thousand into that Cypress tea bond, you lost it all.
Speaker 1: So you you feel the issue is married women comparing themselves to single women, and they like, Okay, I'm getting Applebee's once a month with my family, but she's getting she's getting my stroll once every week.
Speaker 3: With a new dick. Yeah, I mean penis, because.
Speaker 1: So I guess it is it? Okay? So right, obviously you know at forty that's gonna change, right, once you get to forty, it's gonna stand out right, You're not gonna get my strolls. You're not gonna keep getting it right, very rarely is that gonna work out?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then it's start looking to convert. You'll look to convert me in at forty something, but you probably need to be looking at men at seventy at that point, which they're probably not looking to be married something.
Speaker 3: Man, maybe they are, but what do you you You basically just signing documents to be a full time paid assistant nurse you if we're being honest, So, I mean, because the currency we're talking about here, the currency of the female economy is attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's that's human beings at this point, which is why this is a bitch ass world right now? Yes, okay, So are we saying married women are wrong by objectifying single women's life or single horse lifestyle.
Speaker 3: What do you mean objectifying it?
Speaker 1: Like making that the thing, like I would like to go to maestros even though they for that maestros they're trading in their souls because they're getting different dicks every two weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like women's.
Speaker 1: Blown out, but you fucking some nigga sixty five on some that you can't post in the picture.
Speaker 3: This is the a rerun of the conversation. We had a couple episodes back.
Speaker 1: This is this is really no, no, no, no, no, I understand what you said, what you want to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, hold on, we had just talked about a little bit ago. Artists who signed the paperwork and get the guaranteed cash lump sum up front and bitch on the back end about not having the rights to their masters. Sure, that's what that is. You could stay in dependent on that time and take on all that risk and maybe you get maybe having your masters is gonna pay off for you. Maybe you hit and but you made the deal that you made if you signed for a million dollars because you wanted that guaranteed mealk cash in your fucking hand. But you don't have those masters. Don't go on the back end, bitch, and about how you don't have those masters when you got that million dollars.
Speaker 1: And you got somebody finance to your ship.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: C member. So married women are to blame because they are presuming the idea of being single while being married.
Speaker 3: Everybody kind of is to blame. I mean, there's to me, the parties that have blame the most are it's layered. The cornerstone party is trick ass men overvaluing these women who and being content to pay what's it confiscatory interest rates or whatever the hell the term is, these stupidly inflated interest rates on the single pussy. They I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying that I did a podcast called Horrible Decisions, and I was saying I was trying to tell them. They was like, like, look, my life is different now, like you know what I mean, But climbed glasses Malone. I was not flying a bitch anywhere. Why would I fly a bitch to Japan when it's Japanese women there. Why would I fly women in Germany when there's German women there. Why would I fly women in Hawaii when there's Hawaiian women there.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't going to New places, Yes, to.
Speaker 1: Try new people, new things, to try new things and new people, right, so new women right. So I was trying to tell him that, and they was trying to convince me. Why have made more sense to not be in a relationship but being a relationship. It was weird. They was like, well, you know he you know, I deal with this artist who was on billboards and he flies me the different tour stops and we hang out for a week and we get nasty. Then I go home and then two weeks later and I'm like, well, he's cycling you through its girls. And I'm like, really, that nigga is not no mad because he flying another girl in or he got one girl in this town, but he don't got a girl in this town. And you like, you're guaranteed pussy at an expense of being flown out. I don't know if that's really valuable.
Speaker 3: For who.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's valuable for her.
Speaker 3: I'm like her, otherwise she'd never do shit in her life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I think that's because they're confusing what value is.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: If you ask a ten year old kid what's more valuable a bike or a house, A ten year old kid will probably value a bike over a house because he doesn't understand life. And I think these girls are kind of most women are, and it's kind of really immature phase of kind of this selfish existence.
Speaker 3: That's the point I was getting at earlier. That's why I have nothing for Like I said, don't we don't celebrate our birthday. I don't sell our birthday accomplishment, you know, But I know And the idea here with with these women is not only do they value worthless shit, but because they value worthless shit, they center so much focus on trying to amplify and increase the value or in the pursuit of worthless shit that they value, and then want to go around and be celebrated for just being what a potential pussy transaction waiting to be executed, whether in a false pretense or not.
Speaker 1: So you don't give women any extra credit for the ability to carry lineage to the next generation. That's not worthy of any extra points of human being. I just standard human beings. That's not worthy of an extra six points.
Speaker 3: I'll put it this way. I will spend time around women, women can hang out with women are around how many men that do that are around me? That can do what that do all the shit that I'm talking about that they do that I don't like.
Speaker 1: I said this, if women had to date. I was having this conversation with Red and Bread and different people. I'm like, even with Taylor, that Taylor that produces Breakfast Club and brilliant idiots. I was telling her like, if a woman had to date a man who acted like a woman who took a long to get dressed, like I said, if a man, right, if y'all trying to go to dinner and this man keep you know, you met this man, you liked he had nice orange. He's like, damn, this nigga is handsome, he has nice orange, right, you see his orange? And then y'all together and four months later, y'all going to dinner, and you know, y'all supposed to be somewhere on time, and he keeps changing his shirts and he's like, hey, why could you chanting? Is your search? What's wrong with your shirt? And he was like, I'm trying to find one to make my arms look nice. I think a woman would be turned off by that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even outside the male female dynamic, just if us as a group of guys, we have a group of our friends that we're out somewhere. If one guy was walking around, parading all around the place that we're at, basically operating on the assumption that he has owed something just for being there, because he's so special, because he's just there, contributes nothing, does nothing, good for nothing, just fucking there and all but demands that everybody else compensate him for his presence, we'd throw that guy the fuck out so fast you wouldn't never see him again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But also, women do have the ability to pass your lineage from when I know.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, that's why they aren't flying through a plate glass fucking window.
Speaker 1: That's that's why the dude was acting like that. But I'm saying that, But I'm saying should we should that really make us equal? Because I agree if a man acting like a woman without those abilities, he'd be beneath We would hurt you. But I'm saying, but are we saying women aren't equal to us even though they have that specific ability?
Speaker 3: Not equal, just tolerant, tolerable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm saying, you don't think that's greater than tolerable, Like I guess it depends on if you value your own lineage, right, Like that's how we feel me.
Speaker 3: I mean, it depends on the.
Speaker 1: Way, Like I think we can look at women.
Speaker 3: More than they are.
Speaker 1: But that's because we're fucking intelligent. That's because we're really conscious of the world. We're not in a space of like emotional delusion and grander we like, who are you? I'm not because I understand women's value, right, I understand exactly women's value, exactly what it is. I just don't have a value for that yet, which is kind of why. You know, my experience with women hadn't been that good up to this point, yeah, right, because I hadn't had a desire to carry my lineage from this generation to the next. But most men who have that desire, like let's say, Malcolm, they're going to see a woman differently because of they carry the up even if a woman doesn't. Not, because I definitely agree with you, women do not see that value because they wrecked the whole merchandise. They wrecked the fucking factory. Like they literally fuck the factory. I'm like, why would you mistreat this factory knowing you know what I mean, like the possibilities of what it could represent, you know what I mean they they just mistreat all the tools.
Speaker 3: There's no tread on the conveyor belt.
Speaker 1: Yes, they just over fucking it up, you know what I mean? Like with no worries are concern of what's gonna be happen when it's time to actually start manufacturing product. Yeah, I mean that, like I'm wise enough to see the value.
Speaker 3: Do you want to buy that company? Though you're gonna buy that company at market price, You're gonna buy a mutiny waiting to happen that doesn't understand the value of its own entity at market price.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why it's a hostile takeover. It's not a it's not it's not a corporate merger. It's a hostile takeover in every sense of the way. When marriage was created, you be I assume control of this property. It's named after me, and everything after it becomes my responsibility. So marriage in its earliest sense is not a corporate merger. It's a hostile takeover kind of.
Speaker 3: But it's also kind of like GM carrying Oldsmobile for twenty two years underwater, step in and said, hey, look you got to drop that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oldsmobile produces no special lines for GM. Like maybe the cutlors like they don't. They're not profit, they're not they're not necessarily the token gem. They're not the token gym of GM's line. But but a woman producing your offsprings is the token gem of a company of you and a woman's you know, union as a corporation. That your children are the token gym, right and in normal and not be and you right because we not even we's too busy making our own legacy without that. But I'm saying most men, Malcolm, different men that we know that's the token gym of their existence. So who Okay, So even if women right don't understand their own value, as a sensible man, you would have to understand the value of them, even if they don't understand it themselves. It's like if somebody has a fifty eight and parlor in the backyard and it's grass growing around it and they don't understand the value and they just leaving it fucked up and it's back there, grass growing up water and shit, hell yeah, I'm gonna buy that motherfucker. It's a rag.
Speaker 3: What are you gonna buy it for?
Speaker 1: Not me? But you know what I mean, If if I was into writing, if I was into low if I wanted to RAG fifty eight as a lowrider.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah. But but but you're gonna buy it adjusted for its current state. You're not gonna buy it at the price that you think you can sell that because you think you can improve it to that extent. Therefore, you're gonna pay for it at the unrealized state. Now you're gonna pay for it at the current state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even the current state. If you treat a fifty eight Impala like a fifty eight.
Speaker 3: I don't know, does it run?
Speaker 1: They don't have to. It's a fucking fifty eight, Okay, even if I have to restore them like a like if we found a RAG fifty eight somewhere in Florida right in the backyard and it's complete, what I'm talking about, they can have rust grass growing through it long as all the parts is there. Long is it It don't even got to have original motor, don't got to be running, they don't got to have original tire. What would that go for one hundred.
Speaker 3: For a bust down skeleton of a car.
Speaker 1: I'm saying if it's all complete, if all the parts are there, but it's just been sitting up and neglected. Like women, it's been set up and neglected, kids play on it and people pissing on it. It's still a rag fucking fifty eight women right in theory, especially before they're rag fifty eights, they're like, if you care about low royning, if you care about future lineage, women at that point are priceless.
Speaker 3: If you care about that, Well, that would only hold true if we were going to agree that there's about three point five billion rag fifty eight's laying around.
Speaker 1: Some of them people. First off all, they make RAG fifty eight. Some of them motherfuckers brand new cards and ain't nobody's supposed to be driving them, and they're not classics, and some of the motherfuckers can't be put back on the road, so that number gets super small.
Speaker 3: You know. One of the main themes to the book I'm reading is this thing called Moore's Law, and it states that in emerging technologies, every time that you double production, the cost of per unit of production decreases by twenty to thirty percent. There's three point five billion women out there.
Speaker 1: Three point five billion females, not women. Some of the motherfuckers is four and some of the motherfuckers is seventy four.
Speaker 3: Then there's probably two billion women out there.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's probably nine hundred million.
Speaker 3: That's you know what that is. That's enough.
Speaker 1: Looking out for tuning in to The note Seller's Podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboy A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and nine Heart Radio year