Speaker 1: Ah, yes, here we are.
Speaker 2: This shall do nicely gain if you would set the rock of sages down right here, my good man, I must say I didn't think it would be quite this.
Speaker 1: Heavy step tendous. I can barely contain myself.
Speaker 2: It's been years since I've seen a successful bonding, and here I'm about to witness six of them.
Speaker 1: We're excited to doc totally.
Speaker 3: Let's get started.
Speaker 4: Hang on a second, doctor Goolittle, Sir, I was wondering something, does it matter what rank our classes?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Do people with a common class have different morphomals from people with uncommon classes?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 1: What in a stupe question?
Speaker 2: They do indeed, young sir, but not as much difference as you might expect. It really begins to change as the classes go up to the rare ranks and above.
Speaker 1: So uh, who wants to tell him?
Speaker 6: Hm?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Tell me? What?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: We kind of all have pretty rare classes.
Speaker 8: More specifically, Mika, Marco and me all have super rare classes.
Speaker 2: I beg your pardon.
Speaker 7: Indeed, as for Blaze and myself, we have epic classes.
Speaker 1: This is preposterous.
Speaker 6: But then there's Aiden here. Aiden is one of only three people on Pixora with a legendary class.
Speaker 2: Impossible, a legendary here in my own grotto.
Speaker 3: Ah, sorry about that. I guess we should have told you sooner. This doesn't cause any problems, does it?
Speaker 2: Problems? Problems? I should bally think, well not. This is going to be the most spectacular bonding ever seen. I've never seen a bonding above a rare level. And to think you're all at creator heights. I simply cannot wait to see what kinds of morphomals choose you as their keepers keepers?
Speaker 1: Is that what we are?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, my apologies. Once you are bonded to a morphomal you become a keeper. After all, your new companion will be yours to care and look after.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, this is all fine and cool and great and stuff, but can we please get on with it.
Speaker 2: I prefer not to wait another second. Mica, here is the sound stuff. If you will please give the rock a good whack.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's good time, Hi, good show.
Speaker 1: Help me? No missing that sound.
Speaker 2: I expect your mouf from all is already on its way desperate to meet you. Keep your eyes peeled now. They could come from the grotto entrance in that direction, or from over there, or even from above.
Speaker 1: If your mouphul can fly.
Speaker 4: Do I hear something running this way?
Speaker 6: I think I hear it too. It's coming from over there.
Speaker 1: Where you where, where you were, where you were? You were.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Off you you itat rock? Yes? Be fine, you easy.
Speaker 3: Easy, little guy. Yes, it's me nice. By the way, I'm Nika, Miko, me.
Speaker 1: Like Mica Mico.
Speaker 2: I say, what luck, Mika? You are quite fortunate. What we have here is an erson, a very rare type.
Speaker 1: Of bear in these parts.
Speaker 2: Actually, they're often more called wrestle bears because they love to tumble and play. As they grow, they can get quite strong and sturdy.
Speaker 3: A that is perfect. Oh you're my little wrestle bear. You wait? Uh? What's your name? Buddy?
Speaker 1: Little name? Mean name? Miko? Give name? Ah? Yes, you see.
Speaker 2: Morphomoles are very intelligent, but they don't do names the same way we adventures do. If you want him to have a name, you'll need to give him one yourself.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, Oh wow, kind of a big responsibility. What to call you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, before I train the master Kara Te, I had another master, and he helped me learn how to wrestle. I'll name you after him. Everyone say hello to sue sue Plex.
Speaker 4: Sup Plex.
Speaker 2: That's perfect, sue Plex Supplex.
Speaker 1: Soup boo me soup.
Speaker 3: Sure, buddy, we'll call you soup for short. Welcome to the team, soup.
Speaker 1: Did you see that passive energy? Well done, Mica. You are officially.
Speaker 2: Bonded to your new muffable, sir, Supplex. I'll explain more about your bonds later. Now, Marco, I believe you're next.
Speaker 1: Oh it's on my donkey con bra. Here we go.
Speaker 8: Day now. I know the sound of hoofs when I hear it. Maybe it's some kind of horse.
Speaker 6: So like, who called?
Speaker 3: She looks like a deer?
Speaker 6: She's beautiful, Marco?
Speaker 1: Yo, what's up?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Name's Marco?
Speaker 3: Looks like I'm your keeper for real? Okay, I guess you passed the vibe check. Like, nice to meet you.
Speaker 6: I guess what's.
Speaker 3: Up with the attitude?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Who asked you?
Speaker 6: Miss bossy pants?
Speaker 1: Finally someone who can give it right back to Mika. I think I'm gonna call you deary.
Speaker 3: She looks like a deer and you're calling her deary.
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: Really original?
Speaker 2: Well done, Marco, You're now bondy as well. Dearie is a field fun, another rare type of morphomre known for being quick and nimble. I think the two of you will get along well. Now, then, sir park, would you please.
Speaker 1: Approach the rock of sages Er.
Speaker 8: Sure thing, he is hoping. I get something big and strong. Oh, maybe even something I can ride when we gotta do a bunch of running. Yeah, this will be perfect.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hey, what was that?
Speaker 7: I believe there's some kind of mark or small bird trapped down here. Surely we can help it back to the surface.
Speaker 1: I believe you may want to look close to my friends.
Speaker 2: That is no bird.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, you you wrung the rock?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was me. You gotta be kidding me at all these strong looking heroes, it was you who rung the rock. Look, pal, I don't appreciate your tongue.
Speaker 8: As a matter of fact, I'm your new keeper, your pipsqueak.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, h fine, Then we'll see who's the keeper here.
Speaker 2: Yes, it appears you and this morphomore are now bonded. He is what's known as a cherub, incredibly simpy little creatures with sharp intelligence to boot. He even looks a bit like a miniature version of you. Interesting pork. Would you care to give him a name.
Speaker 1: Pork, your name is Pork? What are you laughing at? Dumpling? Dumpling? What you calling me dumpling for? Oh no, no way, mister, my name at Dumpling.
Speaker 8: It is now buddy boy, So get used to it, right?
Speaker 1: So shall we continue? I believe that does it?
Speaker 2: For those of you with a superare class, Yes, how about we progress with the epic classes?
Speaker 7: Right then, Blizz if you don't mind, I'm ready to go. Although I I don't think anyone will ever be able to replace the.
Speaker 9: Business boy in the world. Oh could it? Could it be?
Speaker 1: Keeper? Wait?
Speaker 2: Keeper?
Speaker 1: No way, I don't believe this. I don't believe it. You look just like my dar caltor you Keeper.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm yourn Keeper, I'm Kane, and I already know.
Speaker 1: You're the Bursti's girl of the whole world. Use you are, and I'm bored to call you Caldorah.
Speaker 2: I don't like this, worry not, my good friends. Cal Torra is a rock one, yes, but as a bond and morphable you could not ask for a finer companion.
Speaker 9: They are incredibly.
Speaker 2: Strong and durable, and if you're concerned about her trying to destroy the world, let me assure you she will be perfectly friendly, not to mention, she won't be learning any kind of skill that could endanger our planet.
Speaker 4: All good, Thank goodness, Now, Bliz, was it?
Speaker 2: I believe it is your turn?
Speaker 6: I suppose it is. Let's see what fate has in store for me.
Speaker 1: I do believe.
Speaker 2: I hear another flyer on the way.
Speaker 1: Hope it ain't another chair room. I heard that, you old goat. You better watch it.
Speaker 7: Who summoned me?
Speaker 1: Whoa is that?
Speaker 3: A dragon?
Speaker 8: Ha?
Speaker 4: Ha? Ha?
Speaker 2: It is an elemental dragonling. To be precise, I've not seen one in decades. They are among the rarest of our morphomles.
Speaker 9: This one is blue.
Speaker 1: Perhaps he is a water dragon ling.
Speaker 6: Hello, dragonling, I summoned you. My name is Bliss Blizz, the Frost Maiden.
Speaker 7: Blizz, a frost maiden.
Speaker 5: You say, are you powerful enough to bond with an ice dragonling?
Speaker 1: An ice dragonling?
Speaker 3: Oh? This otta be good.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Blizz, show him what you got as you wish, dragonly Blizzard.
Speaker 5: Blast, Hmmm, impressive, Your ice skills will complement my own very well, Blizz, I shall be your morphamal and you my keeper.
Speaker 6: There it appears we are now bonded, so you both have ice powers. That's awesome because your powers are similar to mine, Dragonling. I think i'll name you zero.
Speaker 1: See now that's how your name a morphomal.
Speaker 2: I believe that covers are two epic classes. Now, young man, if you would be so kind, I would dearly love to witness a legendary bonding.
Speaker 4: Oh guess it is my turn. Huh, all right, here goes whah.
Speaker 7: Most interesting? There seemed to be a great deal of power in that strike. Well Donaden.
Speaker 2: Paths. But I rather think the tremors we felt are because a legendary class has never struck a rock of sages.
Speaker 1: I believe we are about.
Speaker 2: To witness something extraordinary. It it simply cannot be.
Speaker 1: I don't believe it. The picture would have been very ACTI