Speaker 1: Harry Styles as it was one of two point seven. It's kiss f them. We're gonna get to the trending report. Megan Fox is still following Harry Styles, isn't she.
Speaker 2: Well, that's as far as we know. I don't know if you've looked for her lately, but she deleted her Instagram account yesterday afternoon.
Speaker 1: But I thought, rich, you're still following Harry Styles. Uh, Timothy, Timothy and Eminem and Eminem.
Speaker 2: And you know why Eminem is very interesting?
Speaker 1: I mean, I know why Eminem is interesting in general? Why is he interesting in the context of.
Speaker 3: We love Eminem and John Meghan?
Speaker 1: So Meghan Fox and machine On Kelly are engaged for like a year or more? Correct, and now all signs point to a breakup because didn't she also quote a Beyonce song?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so these this is kind of like the series of How It All Went Down? Basically, Megan Fox posted a series of photos of herself with a reference to Beyonce's Lemonade lyrics you can taste the dishonesty, It's all over your breath and if you kept sliding through the carousel. The very last video was like a burning It looked like a letter that was like burning in fire. And then people noticed that she deleted all the photos of her and Machine Gun Kelly off of her Instagram.
Speaker 1: So how is this subtle?
Speaker 2: Second signs? And then the third sign was she's only following three people Harry Styles, Timothy Schallomaye, Eminem and if you remember, Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly had a lot of beef in the past. So that was very interesting that that was one of the three troops. Why Harry, I don't know, because they're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: She was following Eminem to begin with, though, or is that a new follow that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Definitely, it's definitely a reaction. It's definitely a message for sure.
Speaker 2: And then here's the best part. So the two of them were seen this past Friday night at like a Super Bowl party, you know, when Drake was performing. They were seen together, photographed together that nightday night, and then Saturday night, Machine Gun Kelly had another performance for a Super Bowl party and she was not there. So it seems like this all really kind of went down within the last like four yes.
Speaker 3: And no because at the Grammys I saw a video where Laverne Cox is interviewing Machine Gun Kelly and gives him a moment to maybe bring Megan Fox up, and he kind of snubbed her like he was just like, no, she doesn't need to come.
Speaker 2: She was there, but she was there. No, she was there.
Speaker 3: But like Laverne, I basically gave Machine Gun Kelly the opening like, oh, bring your fiance up, kind of like that, and he didn't want to.
Speaker 1: But to question, is this a softer hard launch? To me, this is a very obvious breakup. That's what I look like.
Speaker 3: I think there's trouble in Paradise already, and they were just kind of taking it through the Grammys and then.
Speaker 1: Something, well, something happened, because if she's saying something those.
Speaker 2: Lyrics, yeah, I think something happened this week.
Speaker 1: Maybe there was proof that somebody found of something. Maybe, uh all right, hey, did you also see you know we were talking about the commercials during the Super Bowl. I was really a fan of the Mayonnate's commercial. I don't use a lot of mayonnaise, but I did want to put mayonnaise on my sandwich after seeing Jon Hammon Breed Lars in their mayonnaise commercial. Right, and there was a movie trailer that looked great. Sixty five Adam Driver, whom I really like. He's in stuff. I like, yeah, it's called sixty five, so he's I guess he's an astronaut. He crashed lands on an unknown planet. Turns out it's Earth, but it's Earth a long time ago, sixty years ago. So he's got I don't know he somehow he figures that out. He's got a little girl with him, and they have to run from dinosaurs to survive. I told you no zombies. I like, I'm afraid of zombies. Dinosaurs not so much.
Speaker 3: Looks like a really good movie.
Speaker 1: So this is sixty five. It's it struck me and piqued my interest in theaters. March tenth. Now let me give you these cold plate tickets and exit kiss