Speaker 1: All right, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. I am your host Will Compton, my co host Tail Lawan. I believe he's on his way. He's running a little bit late, but you guys know the boy, he comes in, he'll be ready.
Speaker 2: He'll bring the juice, So bring the noise. A few things.
Speaker 1: We got a few what is it, house cleaning, housewarming, house cleaning the boys. I don't know if you guys saw last week, but we got to cease and desist from Budweiser as you guys watched this episode. I mean that's we've I guess that's been covered up for a while. But we're sitting on a Budweiser bus boys, so I hopefully that since we bought the bus, like, we're safe from that. But the fact that the boys are canceling us our merchandise, so if you guys see and that's another thing, I know we're running a sale right now, has nothing to do with getting season desists. But you know, anything you guys see with Bud Budweiser style logos, you know it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be they're gonna be discontinued.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of murmurs out there people talking about collector's items selling on eBay. You know what I mean, NFTs, the whole thing, the whole shebang. So if you guys are listening right now and you're like, I've been wanting to get that hoodie, comps got on.
Speaker 2: We got a lot of different colors out there.
Speaker 1: Again, has nothing to do with getting a season desist, but we have twenty percent off our entire merch store at the moment.
Speaker 2: I know you guys are listening on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Hopefully you guys would have already seen it by now on Monday, because we'll be going live on that sale here soon.
Speaker 2: That's just a side note for the boys. I just ran a little quick meeting.
Speaker 1: For him before we continue to get into that. You guys know, this podcast is brought to you by the greatest, most durable and reliable vehicle on the road, the Chevy Silverado. What's also durable and reliable is this Coach Prime documentary. They've been bangers. What's crazy is we got a kid at Jackson State training over at a X three boost where I work out at, so I you know, pick his brain all the time on what do you think about Coach Prime?
Speaker 2: But that documentary was fire.
Speaker 1: The Silverado is strong, dependable, just like the people who drive them us. You guys, the Tier one is Tier two's Tier threes who want to buy a truck, and they're gonna buy a truck one day. The Chevy Silverado's modern in advance with a ton of grit, a partner in getting things done and especially when it comes to the heart and soul of a pickup truck, the bed. With the Silverado, you get the most functional bed of any competitor out there on the globe, best in class standard cargo volume. The inner gate.
Speaker 2: Folds to a large step for easily.
Speaker 1: Getting in and out of the bed available industry first, okay, hang on, available industry first, power up down tailgate or the available multiflex tailgate, which you guys have heard me talk about that.
Speaker 2: You guys heard me talk about that all football season long.
Speaker 1: With six convenient configurations, all this makes the bed of a Silverado work harder and smarter. And Chevy is also sponsoring Coach Prime catching on Tuesdays and Thursdays at eight pm. Really, we got to hit up coach Prime for these for these free shouts, dude. The Silverado's strong, advanced dependable on hard working, go to a local dealership, we choose the Boys of Freeland Chevy. Let him know that the boys sent you, send a photo tag us like the Tier ones have been doing when they buy chevyes, or would just take a photo of the truck and let you let everybody know that you're the hardest worker in the room. So yeah, now that we're done with Chevy, back into this Budweiser gig, Dale Earnhardt swinging for the boys he tagged, which might not seem like a lot, but maybe it does because I want to say Budweiser, Budweiser sponsors Dale, and I want to say Dale is I want to say Dale's like a part of Budweiser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think of like that was like a Bud like gig.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Overall, when I say umbrella, when I say Budweiser, the umbrella Anheuser bushes and one giving us that season desist.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be surprised if in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's for sure. Yeah, I mean he's been with them forever, right. I got a message that night.
Speaker 1: From a couple of the local boys, and it's been it's been making its way up because they obviously. You know, I would like to get something like that fixed. I mean, it just makes the most sense, bro. Like, like I said, I've been, I've been on butt heavy. It's a huge compliment.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: The first day when I found out, I'm like, boys, we gotta see assist from Budweiser. And Alex comes up and just dash me up right away. I'm like, well, why is that? He's like, Bro, that's awesome, Like we've.
Speaker 2: Made it, Like, yeah, that's a nod.
Speaker 1: Of respect, dude. Hopefully you know it. Either way, the boys were pivoting. Shout out the boys of the Pivot. We are rebranding a little bit. We're making some new logos, some new designs, some new brands. You guys will probably have seen him by now, since you guys are listening right now on Wednesday, Wednesday morning, bright and early at six am on the audio oh and on the audio stuff, you guys are listening right now, or if you guys are watching right now early afternoon, you're catching the premiere, you're in the life check goofing around, hanging out with all the boys, or you're watching later at night. Take a moment, pull out your phone. I'll do it with you. Pull out your phone, hit either the Apple podcast app or Spotify app. Type in Busting with the Boys. Oop, I was about to be Taylor just busting Busting with the Boys. You click on Busting with the Boys, you go up. It should just say subscribe on there, but you hit the three dots the wait wait, I did that wrong? Oh, unfollow show? Now it's it's following. It's not subscribing anymore. It's following and unfollowing. Did not know that we're learning together? Hit the unfollowed show, remove from library, keep all episode, keep all the episodes. Now go back, hit the plus sign and follow the boys. That was a very busted version of telling you, guys, yeah.
Speaker 2: We lost people.
Speaker 4: Just follow unsubscribed to subscribe, let's stride and meanwhile, that's like a five minute Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but go to the guys. It means a lot. I know you guys love the show. I know you love watching the show. I want you to continue to watch this show the show, but it is super important that you subscribe or follow the boys on the audio platforms, Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
Speaker 2: Because we keep playing on the charts.
Speaker 1: Like last week The Love Ryan Whitney episode was doing awesome numbers and it was really cool to see us on those top charts and everything.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that was a side note.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Stuff coming up for the boys, somehouse cleaning, housekeeping. The Spring Tour, the Bust and Spring Tour twenty twenty two is happening. We will be in Nebraska this week, so if you're listening right now, we will be in Nebraska Tomorrow, Thursday and Friday doing some fun shit, making some good content with the boys, doing like a water down recruit visit toward Taylor. I think we're gonna slide into some of the unis. We're gonna see some of the new facilities being built. We're gonna sit down with a couple players, I believe Scott Frost as well. But you guys will only be able to see this stuff and get this stuff on our YouTube channel because we're gonna be dropping this stuff like as we get them done. So on Thursday, when we sit down with a couple of players, when we get those episodes cleaned up and done, we're gonna drop them on YouTube right away for you guys to listen and watch what for you guys to watch on YouTube so it's not gonna be like a weekly one episode drop as we travel across the globe Nebraska, Michigan, and Tennessee. Right now, once we do the interviews, we're dropping them on YouTube. So get on a YouTube channel, you know, obviously subscribe to that. Even though I just did a whole bank, subscribe to the audio.
Speaker 2: What do you got, Alex.
Speaker 4: We also just crossed as of this morning, one hundred and fifty thousand subscribers.
Speaker 1: Really, let's fucking go. We've been doing solid man. It's it's incredible. It's like it's incredible to know where we were at three years ago. Bean Blost, I know you're in that parking lot with us. It's just nuts, man, and it's been a lot of fun. But yeah, this Bustin's Football Spring Tour twenty twenty two, brought to you by Chevy, that will be coming at you Nebraska this week, Michigan next week next like Friday and Saturday, and then we're still figuring out the foundation to go out to the University of Tennessee to watch a spring practice, to make content, have fun on social media, drop you guys these interviews on YouTube, and that'll be a lot of fun. Also April twenty fourth, the Boys are doing their first live show at Zany's April twenty fourth at the comedy club Zaney's in Nashville. Our show starts at four pm. I'm telling you guys this now. There are no more tickets. I want to say, we sold that in five hours. Again, fucking incredible.
Speaker 2: Taylor and I got to figure that shit out because we can't just go up there.
Speaker 1: It just goes there. Hey, so what do we do? What do we talk about? But we'll have a lot of fun with everybody, the crowd. But yeah, that is on April twenty fourth. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 1: We're also gonna do this little free shout segment. I want to say, I hear the boy outside right now. Hopefully he gets a sass in here. But now we will get into Uh. We had a legend on Mike Alstott. I mean it's it's pretty sett and stone right, the greatest full back of all time, Yeah, I mean him.
Speaker 2: We talked about what Lorenzo O'Neil. He was a monster.
Speaker 1: But dude, watching all start highlights growing up like and I was a white running back growing up in the in the Little league, playing around So Mike Alstott is who you watched in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Were you a necro guy? No?
Speaker 1: But I when I created a player all the time, Matt, I was a neckro guy. But I was like, uh, when we played outside, you know how you always pretended to be players.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like EMMITTT Smith, Eddie, George Terrell, Davis TD.
Speaker 1: But the only like white dude that toe toked the rock was Mike Alstott and just bulldozing dudes.
Speaker 2: But he was awesome man, Mike, he came. We had a really good time.
Speaker 1: But we get into I think what was interesting is him talking about the differences in coach Dungee and coach John Ruden. What we got in some good Rich Pasachi stories because Mike he's got we have a lot of people in common. Basachi got started, was getting started while Mike all thought was in the league. So there's a lot of coaches and stuff that he was telling a lot of funny stories on. But what else, what other things where we getting into in that episode? Oh yeah, that was tough to sit there. We're kind of feeling each other out. Taylor and I are Bolston in our chair is kind of feeling like this motherfucker wants to call a softest fuck right now because he talks about like the landscape of what off seasons look like now compared to how they did it back in the day. Yeah, we talk about some CBA stuff, how it's evolved over time. But you could tell he's a he's straight blue collar dude.
Speaker 2: That dude, you know, back in the day, he just wanted to drink beer and play football.
Speaker 3: He's coaching high school right now too, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's coaching high school down in outside to Tampa correct, outside of Tampa floor, I believe.
Speaker 2: Uh, but it's an awesome episode. You guys will love it again.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to the pod for all the pods, subscribe to the YouTube all the fun stuff, and uh enjoy the episode.
Speaker 2: Man bust with the boys. Oh you even got the hat on. I don't see these numbers rolling. Boy, there you go.
Speaker 5: I got a weird complex about these numbers. You mean, well, I we're not rolling unless those that time is rolling. So now I know we're rolling because it's a it's a difficult thing when you start a podcast and I just met you for the first time. We're both playing this limbo of foundation this is gonna be a real friendship or is this like an hour and a half thing we're gonna do? And uh, but then you start talking about stuff and it's like, well we should wait for the pod.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: You know, so what is it? It's like we go through that that that time right there, the whole time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got a smaller brain.
Speaker 2: The time allows him to know that we've started the podcast. Yeah, conkies, Yeah, yeah, there's a lot of helpful a lot of things that I need to look to you right now.
Speaker 3: You know I have I have my issues too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you do for it?
Speaker 3: Try not think about it?
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's one way to go about a fullback thing, to say, yeah, yeah it's all right.
Speaker 2: Oh this just the arms thinks the wrong way like that, It'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Do you expect any other answer from arguably the most iconic fullback of all time?
Speaker 2: Just like, so, what do you do best?
Speaker 3: Iconic?
Speaker 2: I just don't think about it.
Speaker 3: Who else is?
Speaker 2: Who else to be more iconic? The only person has the chances?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just don't want to disrespect anybody.
Speaker 5: But Scanty who's the dude from forty nine ers Kyle, Yeah, lost that Bay Niners guy back here. But you is like he's like, he's way more finesse, but he's definitely like a dude, that's like you watch him.
Speaker 6: You know, my buddy, my buddy that and yeah, low Neil Lorenzo Yeah, yeah, yeah, Yeah, he's a he played with me in the year.
Speaker 3: He's a he's a good buddy of mine. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But uh, you know he's shoe and true full back right there, you know what i mean. Yeah, kind of like us, me or even the other guys. You know, I don't even think he's in touched the ball in eighteen years.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Really, I mean talk about O'Neil. Yeah, because he's just a blogger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean he would get it. You'd get this and that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you were still pretty I mean if you moaned motherfuckers down, Yeah, you're.
Speaker 2: You're not how humble you are. But like we're over here being kids. Yeah you know what I'm saying. Yeah, like I'm talking.
Speaker 5: You don't know you would go to a target when you were playing back in there and the kid be like, Mommy, that's a that's a you know, like we're doing that right now, just in front of you with you. Yeah, and we're thirty the old the old a we're thirty right now, the old man games, the late game days in the nineties.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, this is a good run. What I head talk about?
Speaker 3: You guys? How you doing?
Speaker 2: No to go back on the head stuff?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 2: Has that been a problem for you?
Speaker 5: Is is that stuff that you really do pay attention to, you see, guys like head stuff recovering from football after you played for so long.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, I I think.
Speaker 6: Probably the beginning of you know, the pandemic twenty twenty, right, it was. It was something I really focused on. And then the pandemic had it, and then my daughter, you know, she was like kind of like not vegan, but we're more organic and and kind of getting some shit going on, and and you know the thing was, uh, I kind of got in that realm. And then with these guys with Tisa, you know, Doc who's the creator of this, he kind of got that so so anti aging, you know, worried about now and like taking care of your body and stuff like that, and you know, and you'll see it, You'll see your eyself, you know, I'm forty eight years old, man. So it's like, man, I spent a lot of time in trying not to get seriously like Alzheimer's and dimension and fight that shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: The scary thing is you get older for sure.
Speaker 5: I mean I'm thirty thirty two, yeah, and I'm thinking about it all the time. I was telling my h one of our buddies back there when I finished the season. There's like two or three weeks where I'm like, I from a cognitive standpoint, I'm not projecting my sentences as well. I'm not like cognitively like saying like you want.
Speaker 3: To send out too. You're getting older, Yeah, you get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely that hurt it here, by the way, that definitely young forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I know the time when you when you're like fifteen sixteen years old in high school and you think I'm gonna do this rest of my life and then you like get older and you're like, you're so brainwashed in the world of football, especially high school, especially college. Then when he gets the NFL, you kind of get a view of like the business and how it really is.
Speaker 3: When you're in college, it's a little different. I think with Uh, what are you going to? How many years you in the now?
Speaker 2: Eight is going to be nine?
Speaker 3: Wow? And you're you're similar right, just finished nine?
Speaker 2: Yeah you're ten more. We might be chasing your ten.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's cool.
Speaker 6: But it's just, uh, it was a different era when I played. Yeah, I mean it was just like, you know, the business side was there, but we really didn't you know, look like that, you know what I mean. You look at it more for just like the love of the games, the love of the game, especially the guys I played with. Man, I played with. Some my teammates are amazing, you know what I mean. You know we had Derek Brigs, Ronde Barber, you know, we had sat with Lynch. I mean, we had all these guys that were just like on Blue the Hall of Famers, but you know, we were really boys, you know what I mean. Yeah, we're tight, you know and stuff, and it was kind of cool. And that's what I missed, you know what I mean. Yeah, I missed that. I missed the locker room. I missed you know, I didn't get you know, I didn't get the money you guys got, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It was it was fighting.
Speaker 6: I would have played every year though, man, because I had like my last four years, I believe last three or four years.
Speaker 3: You know, I was on a one year deal.
Speaker 6: I'm a retired shure, I'm a retired of retired, and I would have played until I would have been like Brady and.
Speaker 3: Played until, you know whatever.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, you know, I blew out my neck and I was done, you know what I mean. So it was a great though. Man, you guys live it up, bro. It's pretty freaking amazing.
Speaker 5: When the next thing happened and you and they said do you hey, you're done or you had to make the decision for yourself that you were done. Like what was that? How did you feel? Was that process? Like knowing that, like, hey, the dream's over?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 6: Well, first of all three it happened. The first one happened, right, So I go out and get what exactly happened. Okay, so I her name uh five six ye six, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Hernie did it.
Speaker 6: So I actually was coming through and I was gonna take on a dB and stuff like that, and then all of a sudden, Joe Jervish just comes in and I'm already going at it, right, and he he goes in. He's blocked. That guy fro out and I hit him. I blew out his knee. I popped my neck and uh yeah one special Yeah yeah so it was that then?
Speaker 2: Did you have neck problems before this?
Speaker 6: Now? No, No, it's kind of like it just ready to burst, you know, volcano raiders, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Just one hits the mirror when you pop it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, them high school boys, that one right the bridge, and I guess.
Speaker 6: So long story short is, I, uh, we have a bye week, was getting them rise, going through all that stuff, and Monday, Monday we have not we have a we have a Monday night game.
Speaker 3: I don't know what. I don't know. I'm out. I haven't practiced right.
Speaker 6: The thing is, once I got loosened up, warmed up, my neck didn't bother me at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was only when I woke up and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: Anyway, Foster, short is, I fly up to Pittsburgh and I meet Maroon was a doctor for the Steelers.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: I go up inside, had the big old film right carrying in the airport. Go up there and I go one thing and I go, yeah, you're gonna need some surgery. I go, okay, can I go back? Do I have any risks of prolysis? He's like no, I said, I'll see later, doc. I got him playing get a private jet back and playing at a escort to the stadium.
Speaker 3: I played that Monday night.
Speaker 5: No ship, he meets your process. No appreciate you. Hey, thanks for nothing. You know who's go ahead and send me whose training was at the time? Nor oh really you your time?
Speaker 3: Best?
Speaker 1: He's the best man, that is the best, and was as he.
Speaker 6: Was like, he's I was supposed to I was supposed to text him.
Speaker 3: That Broadway got a hold of me.
Speaker 6: Man, Oh yeah, you've been in town.
Speaker 3: For Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: Oh really the game on Saturday?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know with you guys and stuff. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that hockey stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, I was talking about.
Speaker 1: He's like the toughest player he's ever been around. Said, he's literally never come off the fields. You only came off because you actually like tore your m CL and you just couldn't really do anything.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 1: You were also pissed at him for at least a week because you had broke your thumb, I believe, and you looked at Tosa.
Speaker 2: Do not tell coach doungee or I will kill you.
Speaker 1: And Dungee apparently was in the training room and you can help put the story together, but Dungee comes in and toss us. He just feels Mike staring at him the entire time and watches him say and he goes, Mike didn't talk to me for at least a week.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, I recall that then, yeah, no, yeah, that's I mean, yeah, that was our relationship, you know what I mean. But and I wasn't worried about doing you so much. I wasn't worried about growdon, you know what I mean? And uh, because you know, you know he won't put you in a game plan or something like that. You're hurting so like that you you don't know what's going on, right, and like you don't tell all these guys. You don't tell anybody, And uh, I go, you tell my running back coach. He's cool, and then he'll sneak me in and play. So I look like I'm practicing until I'm good for Sunday, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Right, so you share on film, but.
Speaker 6: That's cool, yeah, todd Man, like, hey, you're a couple, any of a couple, of vitamins. Can you got him and stuff like that, you know, during practicing. Yeah, cool, good, cool dude.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So I was all about helping the boys out. Huh.
Speaker 3: He really do.
Speaker 2: He'll do whatever it takes to make sure the boys can make it to Sunday.
Speaker 3: Bro. He's the best. He really is really cool.
Speaker 6: And again, you know, we built a relationship his his family grew up same age as up my family and stuff like that. So it's like we all we all were in the league at the same time with.
Speaker 3: You, you know. Yeah, cool dude. He's a great dude. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But uh so what's what's your guys story? How about I'm yeah, no, like and what I was saying though, it is like, how's the off season work now?
Speaker 1: So the way you explain everything, I mean, it's a lot the way players are. I feel like it has obviously changed a lot, and you can see it from a bird's eye view anyway.
Speaker 6: But but no, but it's like, oh man, it's like it's like, you know, we'll possed my mind. I always had like fat February, Right February, I'd take it off, I'd eat you know, anything right at February and then March first is my like.
Speaker 3: Yeah and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So for me, we were kind of talking about this before the podcast, it's like, as soon as the season ends, it's two weeks. Yeah, man, I'll eat whatever, do whatever. And that's that's my probably favorite time of the year. It's the best time. Tacos, nachos, huge Mexican guy, stress, Margarita's get it, do whatever you want. And then you I feel like towards the end of those two weeks, for me, I get like this.
Speaker 2: You start looking in the mirror and you're like, what's gonna happen here?
Speaker 5: Like what we're doing, and then you feel like you got to get back after it two weeks. If I go any longer than two weeks, I really start to get a jittery.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so then when you work out, No, like for us, we're all at the facility, know.
Speaker 3: The whole the whole season, the whole team, the whole team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like that.
Speaker 3: At all, close clear all the man, I mean, everybody was like, we.
Speaker 5: Are a string coach. For Frank Perano, He's a great dude. He's a great string coach. But I think the way it is now at least how I feel is like you spend six seven months in the same building, the same guys over and over again. When the season ends, I don't want anything to do with that building. I want to get the hell out, go, re charge the batteries, get back to neutral, and then come back in April May whenever OTA's mandatory mini camp is, and then just know that you're fresh in camp and kind of ready to go. I kind of get to the point where you're excited to be back in the building.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Guys carry themselves like independent contractors. Yeah, it's not like you guys saw it, more like probably family team, a lot of different stuff.
Speaker 2: And I feel like now guys very much are leadership.
Speaker 6: Like I mean, I remember the time. You know, there's a group of us like me, Dave Moore and Jeff Chris. We we we lived in Saint Pete stuff. He's like, hey, how can you guys we started just working out in Hotez time. And the long story short is, you know, then you brought us in and said, hey, I can guess not.
Speaker 3: There and stuff like that. I'm like, well, we're doing it now.
Speaker 6: But we made up a couple of things and stuff like that, and I go our families over there, our kids they just dropped off to school, pick him up and stuff like that, because we knew he was a big family guy, right, so we leave those kids on. Yeah, he's like, uh, you're playing chess with Yeah, but he's like, all right, see tomorrow there.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: But you get texting that from the coach, I got it. The coach would talk to you even if you guys it was the off season.
Speaker 3: You know, we would just love to see around here. And we're like, does that mean you know? So he that's the type of coach he was.
Speaker 6: He was like, hey, let's talk about it, and you're old enough you'll make a decision.
Speaker 3: Make sure it's the right one. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, it's not like there was a whole lot of talking. We'll hear you out for a second, but you know what the answer is going to.
Speaker 3: Be at the end. It wasn't. It wasn't like yeah, it was just what was the cb CBA like that?
Speaker 2: What was the CBA like when you were playing?
Speaker 5: Because if that would happen now, there'd be a lot of guys snitching on their coaches, Like guys coaches aren't allowed to say, hey, we you should be here.
Speaker 2: Really or make the right decision.
Speaker 6: There's there's a there's a there's a thing that's like like anything else, you know, volunteers mandatory, Yeah, and they don't have that rule in the morning.
Speaker 3: The NFL.
Speaker 1: They do for ot as the OTA period of like April through June, right, because then you have mandatory mini camp in June.
Speaker 2: But before that it's like optional. It's like ot as.
Speaker 6: The guys gonna like, you know, when you guys use that that card, you guys play that hand.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 6: Uh, I feel like everyone get trumped anywhere, you know what I mean, Like this guy is not you know, he's not a team guy.
Speaker 3: He's not this or not.
Speaker 5: Like do you worry that you kind of probably play in your head a little bit when you if you were to not go. Now, the last two years have been funky because this whole COVID gay so they're like kind of we're doing zoom meetings and we're not really meeting together and stuff like that. So it's been kind of an iffy making it. I think it's becoming the new normal where hey, the first couple of weeks of ota.
Speaker 3: No, I mean it's gonna be like yeah, crazy, right.
Speaker 5: I think I think right now we're doing this around the bush thing. How do you feel about how soft the NFL's gone since you've.
Speaker 3: Been playing it is trying to get there?
Speaker 5: I have I felt it. I was slow dragging it for a while. But how much are you disappointed and how soft is gone? Because you're one of those dudes.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think, you know, I think I think some of you players kind of feeling the two while you're it's soft though.
Speaker 5: It's definitely a software league in a lot of ways, but it's a it's a weird dynamic because when I go, we didn't take off the pads. I know, you didn't take off the pads. Listen, I get it. I I I love it.
Speaker 6: Maybe it would have gave me, you know, I would have had, like, you know again, two three more years you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But you know I went in three days in college.
Speaker 2: Bro, I listen, that shit's wild, right, It's like fucking so much. It's like a newer players.
Speaker 5: As a newer player, you would sit there and go, well, the money is better now, the quarterbacks are more protected and it doesn't hurt much in your body, so like it's kind of a win for us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not I'm not managed. You know the stern.
Speaker 5: Presence about you, you know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Just you're the dungey thing with you and him. What we gotta go right now?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go. Yeah, Okay at the end of it.
Speaker 1: How do you guys about voluntarily not going? How do you guys feel You're like, fuck, maybe we should go. I think too, Like when you talk about getting the extra two and three years, like overtime, past players have set like every generation helps set up the next generation in a way, right, But at the same time, it also gets a little softer because guys are now taught to see you more like a business, because you realize how the team uses all the players like a business. Like you're on your one year deal, Like you're on your one year deals in the back end of your career and your Mike Alstot in Tampa Bay, you're a champion of Pro Bowl, you're everything else. And it's like, guys before all of us come in and start setting up negotiating new things to where it puts a little bit more of the I guess quote unquote power for lack of a better term, like in the hands more of a player, because if a coach is to talk like that to you, it would matter to you. It doesn't matter to Taylor, but for bottom half roster guys, probably like myself, if I'm younger, back in my younger days, and a coach is like, yeah, we'll see if you make the right choice, I'm like, fellas, listen, I don't want to turn my back on you guys, because I know you wants to kind of hold out and.
Speaker 2: Not go in. But my job I gotta fucking go in.
Speaker 3: No, no, no question.
Speaker 1: Now it's kind of gotten to a place to where now the majority of players have figured not are figuring out how to stand together a little bit more. And then every year there's like a different challenge than something else. I feel like that's how now the whole voluntarily better.
Speaker 3: You're playing the whole business game, you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: A lot more than the way yeah.
Speaker 3: You were you talking about earlier.
Speaker 6: You're playing the business a little bit more than we're just focused on everything else.
Speaker 3: And so it's like, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like you said, though you're a rookie or young player, stuff that year around and you're whatever and upcoming and stuff like that. You want to be seeing, right, absolutely, And how's the question?
Speaker 3: You know, hey, you're working out?
Speaker 6: Is it just when you come in you look good, you look fit and stuff like that, they get you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: That's how it's pen since I've been in the NFL since fourteen. It's kind of been like when after my rookie year, they'd be all right, see in April, they're like, oh fuck, I canna do whatever I want, right, you know, going to bender for a week and a half, wake up, it's like what day is it? And then you kind of get after it.
Speaker 3: You know that you have felt like that, Yeah, no doubt your right. It really does.
Speaker 5: That's a little mini Vegas like uh like a Bourbon Street. Yeah right, it really is like that little cleaner though, how a man you gonna look on this podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing.
Speaker 5: But there's there's definitely a level of like it's been this way since I've been in it. So for me to say like, oh it's gotten soft, like you know, not a whole lot has changed since I've been in it.
Speaker 3: There was one time.
Speaker 6: It was pretty cool, like and that I was telling these guys earlier throughout the week or something like that. So I think it was ninety eight when we were right before we go into ninety nine uh NFC Championship game.
Speaker 3: So so in nineteen ninety eight we were hurt.
Speaker 6: We were banged up, middle of the year, right, and all of a sudden, man, we hit a DOUNGEE takes pads off and I was like, holy shit, well what do you mean take off pads?
Speaker 3: You all right? You got a fever and stuff like that, you know what I mean. He didn't care.
Speaker 6: He never changed his his demeanor doesn't matter. Well, who was it is? The next guy up? We weren't going to change. But all of a sudden, we were rarely banged up, and he's like, hey, take off the pass.
Speaker 3: So we going to eight? Oh run right? And and uh run?
Speaker 6: Well what I'm saying we went an eight game winning just like seven eight games, it was like, and we were off the pass the whole year.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden.
Speaker 6: I think it was like I think it was week sixteen, we get our ask kicked in Oakland, like, you know, fifty to nothing or something like thirty four to nothing or something like that, right, pads on the next day, right, just inn't you know. It's just that's how you know, I grew up in the league, you know what I mean, who's specially with Doungeee he was all right, we're not gonna straighte that playing at all.
Speaker 3: It's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: What's the difference between like Dungee and Gruden?
Speaker 3: Oh, night and day.
Speaker 1: Because Dungee, you guys, you guys are in the playoffs a lot with with Dungeon. You guys in ninety nine lost that championship game. Then you guys are you know, getting the Wald card stuff like that. Years after that, then obviously Groom comes in. You guys won a Super Bowl. But what are the differences with like Dungee and Gruden?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, it's.
Speaker 6: You know, it went from you know, how should I say it?
Speaker 3: It was a big difference. It was a big difference.
Speaker 6: You know, you didn't get in you know, you didn't get in trouble with Dungee.
Speaker 3: Otherwise you're you know, you're gone.
Speaker 6: Right, we've seen guys get a d u I see later you have to team just like that.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was a big guy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: Hey, you're gonna do it all the time that summer the time, and all the time is the all season two when you're behind, when you're in the community and stuff like that, and you're doing all this stuff.
Speaker 3: And he raised us. Man, I mean he you know, six years he coached me, he.
Speaker 6: Drafted me, and then you know he takes over Derrick Brooks and lunch and and and sat and stuff like that. Basically, again there was it was, there's no again, we're gonna play football, We're gonna we're gonna be community people. We're gonna do this, We're gonna do that, and stuff like that. So again a lot of guys straightened up.
Speaker 1: All right, I hope you guys are enjoying the episode. We interrupt this episode to bring you We interrupt this episode to bring you Get Upside. Shout out, Get Upside, no free shoutouts. We've got an incredible app. Everyone who buys gas needs to know about Get Upside. Our listeners are earning cash back for every gallon of gas that they buy. Awesome side storage side note, JP is a very fun user of this app.
Speaker 2: JP, can you explain this app a little bit to us?
Speaker 1: He was like, get Upside, We're like, yo, get in here and explain what this app is, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Get Upside is like the tax return of gas apps. So they have all these participating gas stations where you like put in your location and it shows you there's like a shell down the street where you can get fifteen cents off per gallon of gas and then you save all that money. And it's also it's not just for gas either. You can use it at the grocery stores and get thirty percent cash back on it. And then if you delay your check you get a fat check the end of the year with all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all this money from Get Upside. That's why you got the DA You get the deals of the week.
Speaker 3: Now, Hey, Get Upside is top five.
Speaker 1: You can use it get like JP said, get cash back your grocery stores, restaurants and food delivery. Just use the promo code busts and that's bussi in. People can learn three times more cash back with get Upside than any other product. This includes the loyalty programs and credit card rewards. Just use the promo code busting. No points or loyalty rewards here. Users get real cash and can cash out at any time.
Speaker 2: Like JP said, maybe you wait till the end of the year and you get a fat ass check.
Speaker 1: Get Upside also works with other loyalty cash back and credit and debit card rewards programs, so that means double the points. Just download the free get Upside app and use promo code busting to get twenty five cents per gallon or more cash back.
Speaker 2: On your first tank. Just use the code busting. Now, that is code busting. Yeah.
Speaker 6: When Gruden came in, we're you know, broke for six years. I was seven years. I was six years. I think Lynch is ten. So yeah, and there's a we knew it was our team, you know what I mean, Layer led team.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 6: I mean we controlled their stuff. That's cool. A lot of free agents they didn't. They didn't make it in airplace, right, you got to come any buy in buck Ball. There's no selfishness, there's no talking shit about us, about players and stuff like that. It wasn't like that at all in my twelve years. Yeah, you guys ran the show out there like that.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean think about it, man, don't get me wrong. I had we had some louder personalities. I mean on our team, you know, what I means. Yeah, yeah, you know, no, you had you had some you had some lot of personalities and stuff like that, and he controlled that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, people getting when people are allowed, get that mixed up for someone being an eye guy and someone being for the boys or the team. Right, if you're allowed, doesn't mean like you're not in it right with all of them.
Speaker 6: So yeah, that's I just don't feel like maybe I don't know you guys, you guys live it is it is it not like that anymore because it's so what so everybody's so spread out.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I think.
Speaker 5: I mean when I first got to the Titans, I talked about this all the time in this podcast. When I firstaid the Titans, it was the wild West people just doing whatever the fun they wanted, whenever they wanted. And now, really, since Rabel has gotten in the team has really taken accountability. He's it's all time, dude.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: I mean it's crazy because I was just I was having success.
Speaker 5: You'd like the Patriots, you see them having success forever, and you're like, funk, are we ever going to be even good enough?
Speaker 6: You know, like, yeah, it's cool to see you know what I mean, we're not gonna get there right a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Hey, I don't so, yeah, I was just.
Speaker 6: I was we were just talking about, uh, you know, the guys out of Flick or Finch out of Ohio State back then too, you know.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's cool man school to see uh him do well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's definitely got that attitude that brings brings everybody together.
Speaker 3: I'm sure. Sure when you play the New England, it's pretty interesting. Huh.
Speaker 5: Oh, you can tell Verbel wants it so bad. But I think the last three times we played him, or four times we played them, we've won three.
Speaker 2: We lost the last time we played them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty bad actually, but the first half we were close and we didn't have like we were missing a whole bunch of guys on our team making excuses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big time.
Speaker 5: I was like, I think, when you get far enough away from a situation, you kind of say whatever you want that you're no longer accountable for your the remarks, Yeah, it's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the canceled deal cancel people out there.
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 5: Rabel has done a great job of been stealing in stealing it like that kind of attitude and a lot of guys in the team, younger guys in the team, uh, specifically Jeffrey Simmons, the leadership he brings and guys are really doing a great job.
Speaker 3: So I could see, you know, he just I get it.
Speaker 6: I feel he has that that presence around where you don't want to strew up, you play for your coach type of thing, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, and will touch on this for a second, but it's so different the way he is in the building and the way he is out of the building.
Speaker 2: Because when you when he first got to the Titans.
Speaker 5: Everybody always always got a lippern sucking on a babe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he walked by his car, marblows console needs to be these yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll talk about those in a second. But yeah, he definitely when when you first met him, you were like, damn, yeah, this photo we took that on Saturday.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I was like, very what's up you're trying to sign me for year ten? What are we trying to do?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: That's whole letter and kick slides in from him. Punt says, He's like, hey, drag hand dragand and so.
Speaker 5: But like in the building, he kills Will when Will was on the team, verbally assaults that poor man. And then outside the building there I think Rabel is like Will's his favorite player he's ever coached.
Speaker 2: Gotta be he gotta be close, and you're on Saturday. I'd tell you what Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's just a weird mind fuck dude, Like you understand the presence he has in the building, right, And then we'll be in the off season. I won't even be on the and I won't even be on them. Yeah, and I won't even be on the team, and he'll hit me up and you know, what are you up to talk about our vacations and this? And then I'm thinking, yeah, I didn't know this to really like mess with me like that, just because he's like a stern.
Speaker 2: And then as I came back.
Speaker 1: On the team for my second stint, he would he would he would look at like my social media and stuff like that, bringing up let's see what our social media marketer wants to do today or what he do last night. But yeah, he busts balls me with the belt. You never want to be in a one of those verbal altercations with.
Speaker 5: Him, because that's it's tough too, because if you kind of get on him too much, then he'll then'll flip the script on you and talk about and he'll be like, hey, listen, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 3: A big deal of it.
Speaker 1: You're like, what are you doing? You know we're just around right now, like hey, block up? Oh and so yeah, all right now, you're just bringing up fucking tape. Like, god, damn dud, who do.
Speaker 2: You have a sack three weeks ago? Weird shots are.
Speaker 3: Raining down on me right now.
Speaker 1: Be a better linebacker than you were in week two. It's like, oh, okay, that's a fuck. That one hurt a little bit.
Speaker 3: Straight bullets, dude, just keeping those whole How was it with you?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: This year? Man? You got you guys, you gotta you gotta fill me in. I haven't talked to my boys, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Basachi I went there probably towards the end of the year. In November, he face signs me and calls me up because we just bunched each other's balls about saying happy thanksgiving this stuff to each other. So he calls me up. I think he's calling me to like bust my balls again about something. So I'm ready to like give it back to him. He's like, he's like, hey, are you in shape? I was like, I can play, and he goes, for real, don't fuck with me, Kel like can you could you play special teams if you had to? I was like, yes, I can play, and he's like, all right, I think we're gonna work something out anyway. Long story short, I end up going out to the Raiders, but being with Basaci when he was the interim head coach after everything that went down with Gruden, like, it was awesome being out there with him.
Speaker 2: And you know, Basachi, he like you would fucking like Mike All stot a wall for that man.
Speaker 3: No, no question, no question.
Speaker 2: He's the best bro. I mean, he on more.
Speaker 3: He he wanted me to bring up we call him muff mouth and stuff like that. Go tea right, And so yeah, he came in.
Speaker 2: Yo, he said, he so he wanted, he wanted.
Speaker 1: He's like, ask him how I ended up locked out of my room at two am the morning in my underwear, he said, ask him about that, ask about we'll go on that.
Speaker 2: About So.
Speaker 6: We were I camp and then me and Jeff Christy my center. I always hung out with you fuckers. I don't know why you lineman go're the best? Then are the best, bro, no question man.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, uh, we come back.
Speaker 6: We're in camp and we come back from across the street and we got a couple of beers, right, and so there he's just getting ficty.
Speaker 3: Get on his door. So he came.
Speaker 6: We're banging on his freaking door, right, banging on his door, and all of a sudden he runs out and like freaking try, like jumps at me and tries to take.
Speaker 3: Me out and stuff like that. Right, crazy motherfucker.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he comes out of and freaking tries to you know, get his shot in, right, and then go back to the young The fucking door clowns closed.
Speaker 3: He has no key, underwear just in a skim piece.
Speaker 6: And you know, you go to go your key. I'm like, you go the key, I'm going my room right here, you go garal key. So you had to go all right down and get his another key, and then he.
Speaker 2: Comes out to get you and you're like, all right, off, you go back to your room and he goes, yes, yes there is underwear. Yeah, yeah, that's hilarious. Fucking small Italian man, just.
Speaker 3: Great he said, he a little like that. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: He wears his like peaky blinders, the what is it, the paper boy hat, newsboy hat. He wears that around the game on this.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a technical term, but I knew exactly what.
Speaker 1: You know, small Italians got the accent fucking o, motherfuck you. And he's got his little hat on and soud the gold chain absolutely has a cross on it. Yeah, one question about it.
Speaker 6: He's it's funny man, when he first came in and he's doing his special teams being like at the old one buck is Cramp, right, we had all our team meetings in our locker room, and so yeah, everybody's got to be on a special teams of special teams meeting, you know and stuff. I remember him talking with man. He is like just scared, nervous and everything just came out of Clemson or something like that. Right, Yeah, it was like Gruden and brought him in the league, right, hired him, And I get at him all time because he's all nervous and he's stuttering and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I said, you always getting on his ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh I cannot wait to have this as a clear hey, besides you, man, he said, But he's I mean, he said the same thing. Like we're talking about all the like off season stuff training, like how guys are now, like what they were like back then, what they're like now. He was like, dude, he's like he told you talking about Mike, like being there five thirty in the morning doing running back drills, then going in the weight room all before.
Speaker 2: The day starts.
Speaker 1: Jesus, and it's just so much different. So like, I sit here and it's like the same thing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: He seems like one of those like like badass old school dudes that you're kind of like, damn, we're kind of we're kind of soft in front of this man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean, like a feeling you have you're like, man, am I worth it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Do you look down? You know I'm here right right here? Right? Do you?
Speaker 2: Are you worth it? In front of this man having a therapy session.
Speaker 3: It's a joke, it's a joke, but do you uh, maybe it's.
Speaker 2: Not looked down, but do you look down at at players the way we are now? You definitely been sitting in your living room before me like these fuckers.
Speaker 1: Are, So I think, what's I think what's interesting too, because you're you're a head coach, right, You're a Yeah, you're a head coach. So you're like instilling a lot of values and trying to like tell guys what it really is. But obviously, like we're kind of our generation is more the example for them now and you're kind of trying to communicate with them in a good way.
Speaker 2: So I do think it's interesting, like how.
Speaker 6: To each his own this type of thing, you know. I mean, you guys didn't you didn't create with the situations for you. So when I was, you know, coming up, you know that's the way the situation was, you know. I mean I can't blame yeah, but you know, you know, you feel like you just don't be that solid guy, you know?
Speaker 3: Yah? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like it's more like these guys need to appreciate like what they're actually getting to do more so than it is like, Hey, I I understand everything's a business, but fuck you guys are playing in the NFL and live in your dream like there's there's there's there has been.
Speaker 6: Uh since I retired and probably in the last five years or I'm like, are you kidding me? Bro? All right, you kidding me? You know, one situation I don't know, you know what I mean. And I'm like, I like, it's like, man, appreciate your figure out because you know it before you're over. Because I tried like a little baby when they told you I come put the pants downymore right, thirty four years old, I'm crying in my in my room, you know, like a little baby, and you you fuckers only want to shoot him play So.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, it's just like no, no, just just you know, to your ten.
Speaker 3: No, it's just some situations.
Speaker 6: Then you know it's nothing, you know, but again yeah no, we we we were uh you know, work hard, play hard type of people.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh That's what's nuts to me is because I'll you know, I'll hearing some stories and stuff like that and talk about how you know, you would have a few the night before and be able to do all this ship and it's just it blows my mind. Like the fucking type of animal that is. I feel like there's a love of aud it.
Speaker 5: Like the more the world evolves and there's so much more information given to us, we know more about like how to take care of our bodies. But on the other hand, like if we didn't know any better, we'd still be doing the same ship. We would drinking drinking beers whatever. And one thing twice about it, like we're sit here and go.
Speaker 1: Doing double days after fucking getting sauce when like going hard and fucking with passage at night or something like that.
Speaker 2: It's like that is wild of me, Like I couldn't even think about doing that shit. Some guy jumps at me in his underwear and the next day I'm just doing double days, like it might came up. Hey, yeah, it might came up.
Speaker 1: Hey, Taylor, you guys trying to you know, you guys trying to hit the bar, and it's like, hey, I'm trying to be very practicing more. I can't function that way, so all right, pussy And then he comes on, so will be broken.
Speaker 3: Next you know.
Speaker 5: I asked me to come out with me, I said. I was like, hey, you're about to have a kid. Well I didn't even have your number, and this is like this is the first moment we've met.
Speaker 2: Right, we would have known you were there. I'm sure we had all been together and I didn't know you were there.
Speaker 5: We got out, went out and got pretty rowdy, and you know, as the game was in, I'm like, well, let's go out. Let's go as soon as you're gonna have a baby and you're not gonna be able to go out.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh it's tough, it's hard. Hard.
Speaker 3: What do you say to that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying I had been days drinking all day long, and I knew what it was like. I knew when we went out the fun the peak of the night was at Nissan Stadium for us. We were so rowdy, we were yelling. I was already losing my voice. Thank god I got it back for this pod. But it's like, I knew if I went out, we were gonna be saying there and it was gonna be like two am.
Speaker 3: And it's like, you don't have to explain, brother, you don't have to bro saying, man, I went home. Yeah, I wanted to go home.
Speaker 2: You're right, You're right, man. Man. What an honor though, Hey, I'll tell you what we'll have What a fucking honor? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: One of our favorites, Georgia Boots.
Speaker 1: Shout out Georgia Boot no Free shoutouts the world's most comfortable boot and for over eighty years, Georgia Boot has been making America's hardest working boot. Tough enough for your job, cool enough for everything else. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so comfortable you never want to take those boys off. I like looking good and even when I'm working, playing football, whatever the case may be, mowing the yard, grilling, these boots do everything. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Every time I'm more in these boots, the boys are always asking com can I get a pair of Can you give me a free parent? So it's just give me this awesome discount code that I'm going to give you. My answer is no, because you got to go to the website. Whether you're working on your feet all day, working around the house, or grilling out with your boys, these boots don't sacrifice any comfort or style. They offer the best work boots, wedges, and laggers around. And whether you need a waterproof boot, steel toe, soft toe, square toet guard, non puncture shank, non slip soul.
Speaker 2: They've got it all.
Speaker 1: Head over to Georgia boot dot com and use code busting b U S S I N for a generous twenty percent.
Speaker 2: Off areat transition to what is this stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh? Man, bob, here we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, what about talking about.
Speaker 6: All right, we got teaser, right, So it's an alternative stimulation, right, what do you you do?
Speaker 2: Used to dip?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: I like that closer?
Speaker 3: Oh my man? So green energy, So there's a.
Speaker 6: There's a different one. There's energy ones. So they're all herbs and supplements and stuff like that. There's CBD and I'm so it's basically an alternative dip, right and has all natural stuff. And again those dippers you know back in the day, you know there the stimulation is having something you lit and always fixation, right exactly, So we have a healthy dip, right.
Speaker 2: No nicotine notes, tobacco or no, he's gonna mess me up.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be all right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're talking about his threshold might be a little different than your as well. I think you'd be all right.
Speaker 1: Okay, So again, we won't we won't even we won't mention the competitor out there. We won't mention the competitor at all. But this is just like the healthiest alternative because everything everything is organic you want, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Everything is organic everything's healthy. Everything's uh, you know, green tea, you know, and herbs and vitamins and stuff like that, and then it throw.
Speaker 3: Some CBD in there.
Speaker 6: But there's there's different levels of it, right, Blue cans they're for more chilled, right, and then the green ones and the winter green and stuff like that they have a little bit more.
Speaker 3: You know, natural.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not a dip.
Speaker 3: You don't need a spit though.
Speaker 2: That's the thing is, Hey, you know what I'm going to because fucking Mike Alstide doctor formulated so some of these have CBD in it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me think here, none of these you have it. I'll get them. CBD is one of those things that I'll get to you. But don't understand. It's winter greens, CBS.
Speaker 2: One of those things.
Speaker 5: I really don't understand why the NFL isn't like, go ahead, go do it, like just try it, yeah, because.
Speaker 3: It's like everybody else has on there.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't know. I don't know enough about to say yes or no, but I do think that like, uh, hey.
Speaker 6: Don't don't you don't even chew on it, right, you don't explode your mouth and you'll be like, oh, what.
Speaker 2: Do I need to just put in?
Speaker 3: Just put in? How do you do it? Mike?
Speaker 2: I'll start.
Speaker 3: Due.
Speaker 2: Did you happen to when was your last year?
Speaker 3: What year was it? Seven?
Speaker 6: But I was yeah, surgery, Right, So we're getting back. You know how everything plays around with us. That's that's the world. You get to that you'll come familiar with, right topics, right, and then all of a sudden, you know, you'll you'll you'll remember it later, you know what I mean? Yes, right, but it's about you know, again, getting old and maybe a lot of head hitting, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So it come body, you bang that fucking head? I mean you highlights? Yeah for sure, but come.
Speaker 1: On, come on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I did the shoulder agle. That's how I started get away from NFL. I'd probably put Mic on his fucking back. Yeah, this ship does this different stuff. Hold on one more thing about the pouch and I definitely want to get back to that.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in here's gonna like no no no no no no no no no no nothing, nothing you get out of it. Just the just the idea of being able to you know, you know, get those I'm.
Speaker 6: Trying to think of those bad thoughts of what tobacco does too, you know what I mean? Yeah, I got that simulation I've been used to, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, when when my when my dad would try to quit tobacco, he would put like raw oats in his mouth and his lips because there at that back then there wasn't an alternative.
Speaker 3: Obviously, now there are plus a healthy brother.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, I want to learn more about the product healthy brother, all right, but uh yeah yeah, besides.
Speaker 6: You with a king, man, you know, I'm I'm really uh, I'm sad for him. He tried like years and years and years to get that head job, you know what I mean. I mean, even like college you want to you know, he wanted to be the guy that he was this year, right, and then I always just chocked.
Speaker 3: It didn't retain him maybe for another year and do what he did.
Speaker 6: And the circumstances he went through, you know what I mean, the playoffs, Yeah, yeah, man, especially with the interim head coach like that obviously is rare.
Speaker 2: What just happened wherever he goes.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know what he got paid, right, but he got paid like handsomely to be just to go to the Packers right and be the special coach. I mean, he's that type of quality coach. You know, he always has that HC you know what I mean next to him, you know, I mean assistant head coach. You know, he's just he's just a great dude, man. I mean, you love him, bro.
Speaker 5: Everything will to me about him during the season when we were watching that Raiders Bengals playoff game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it means a lot coming for here my call start.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Just playing it up at this point. But no, dude, that's I've heard only good things about him. He seems like a dude.
Speaker 5: He was telling me, like the Raiders guys would be like he was really hard on dudes, but then we're just also like to keep the side and tell you how much you like you like after.
Speaker 1: It explain that because he'll mother fuck the shit out of you. But also like, you know, how personable he gets to I don't know because I try to explain it to people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you it's like, oh, he's fucking tough on you, but at the same time, you just know.
Speaker 6: And I think maybe he's one of the reasons my neck hurt because I think you he likes his white Russians and stuff. Man, and then you're at the freaking uh when we went a Super Bowl, we had a big old party and I think he must have had but you know, one hundred times at night boom.
Speaker 2: Really he said, he goes ask him who had the hardest head by him?
Speaker 3: Oh, he doesn't like sneaky, you know what I mean, like just.
Speaker 2: Sneak up on your head. But Mike, come down here real quick, Bofia.
Speaker 3: But yeah, good dude, man. Family is great. Sounds like you guys got some good good head coaches. Man, it's cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I mean, I can't believe beside you didn't get a job.
Speaker 1: But yeah, for everything I think you yeah, I think it's crazy too, right, Like he was a generation before us and he still got besides your stories and you still I'm not the only one saying all this stuff or the Raiders players, like you're talking about somebody who played for him in Tampa speaking the same way about him.
Speaker 2: Uh, did you ever leak into playing with Adam Hayward?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So Adam was my like like big brother.
Speaker 1: Mentor whenever he came to Washington, because he came to Washington he was like, hey, Colment, if you're gonna fucking make in this league, like, you got to know how to play special teams. So I was always saw at backer, but special teams have more of a learning curve because I ever played in college. And Adam was like a savage on special teams. Yeah, you got any wall stories because that's a crazy one.
Speaker 3: No, he was.
Speaker 6: He was a younger and if I did on remember Bro, I mean just just you know, great dude though, man, And and that's kind of like how it was like Shelton Corals are uh, middle linebacker when we want to Super Bowl No.
Speaker 3: Three?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well he was a special team guy for he was He was a special team guy for five years, you know. I mean, and he came from Canada. But new linebackers, you better make your way a special teams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're not a superstar like you know on Tampa like Devin White or Levonte David, but you're on special teams playing everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: You guys get paid a lot too for special team girls, shipload of money.
Speaker 1: And compared relatively maybe the back in the day. Yeah, what's the special team you get paid now? I think it depends I think maybe the best guy to look at would be like Slater, right, who's played on Yeah, he's a you're if you're someone who makes their hay on special teams and you're there, say you're a linebacker and you're going not to be a starter and you're gonna be a depth guy and you're just gonna play teams.
Speaker 2: You're looking at probably two to four year if you're if you're a stud coach, it's like this motherfucker he makes sixteen a year. Oh no, I'm mad at him too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nothing.
Speaker 2: You don't even know how to have this conversations, Like, I mean, is that good?
Speaker 3: I'm actually asking like, like, what a million dollars in my last four years? But yeah, what what was it the last four years? I played for a million dollars? Whatever? Year? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fucking nuts, bro, How the market has just gone up like crazy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And you got you know him? But I'm not matter you guys, I don't know the difference is like when we were born. But that's like literally the only thing that is fucking different, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: Do you think when you're born you're playing right now? Like you're just was just born later than you. So I was like, the market's just gone up. But if you're playing now, imagine if you're in your sixth round.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it would be uh, I don't know if the game would would want my position me in that way.
Speaker 5: You actually not think that or like knowing what you're I disagree. Here's why I think running the ball is actually coming back. Titians are doing it. Where you see the way the Packers run it, you see the way the forty nine ers run it. Like it's not it's not power iow football anymore. It's like wide zone. But you still need that fullback. We had a guy, Tory Carter forty four, who's like young, was a rookie this past year. He's got your type of vibe, work hard, play hard type dude and gets the fuck after cats tries to end dudes. Yeah, and I think he's I think that is actually making a turnaround. Like five, six, seven years ago, it was you're throwing fifty times a game. There's no reason to have a fullback. There's really no reason to have more than three tight ends.
Speaker 2: On a team. You're in eleven personnel the whole time.
Speaker 5: And now it's really become the teams that are having a lot of success on offense, you see a good balance of running the ball and passing the ball. I think that's transitioning back. So I do think if you were playing right now, there'd be a big commodity for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what you got to study behind you? Huh?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 3: Oh Derek.
Speaker 2: Rolling ball? Butcher knives what he is.
Speaker 5: It's wild too well, the way he runs because he's so big and strong that dudes take bad angles on him, and he's fast as ship and then guys are story about getting run over.
Speaker 2: He just gives him that little bank n real.
Speaker 3: No, it's it is.
Speaker 6: It's amazing being the size he is speed, and then you know, you do the things.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's wild, like when you're because everyone's living their own movie, right, So like when you got in the NFL, you're like it's a Mike Alstott world and you're kind of like doing your own thing and trying to figure out your legacy. And Derek's the only person And while I have like these goggles out of like how am I gonna how's my legacy gonna?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 5: He's the only person I've seen being like, Wow, it's fucking cool to like watch somebody and be able to call them a teammate because you know, like how great they're gonna be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that Derek's that dude.
Speaker 3: He is.
Speaker 5: He's a dude that when it's all said and done, he's gonna be the best, easily the best running back in Titan's history, Titan's Oiler's history.
Speaker 6: And then I think, you know, he's gonna, yeah, he's gonna, he's gonna get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah that if he didn't get hurt this year and listen, this is gonna Vrabel's gonna murder me for this. And that's where he pauses the tape and goes, well, then you shouldn't have said it, and now we're unpositive to say, so he doesn't have to pause the tape anymore. Hey, but that dude, if he didn't get hurt last year, I really, I mean, he would have murdered that record. I believe that, per I believe that in my heart because he was on a roll. So and the dude's work ethic is crazy here.
Speaker 6: Oh it's yeah, that's that's that's that's music to my ears because it's like good, you know you see these guys and and blah blah.
Speaker 3: But you know he puts it in.
Speaker 2: Oh, he puts it in.
Speaker 5: Then some I'm like, if Derek rushes for like one hundred and ten yards, he won't talk to anybody for a week because he's fucking pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he'll rush for sixty in the first half.
Speaker 3: I just hitching him back of the head. Yeah, your fault, no fucking down.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, all missed the block and uh you'll get tap on the back and he'll cut me in like, Hey, what happened?
Speaker 3: What do you for Christmas? This year? Oh? Come on, you can't remember?
Speaker 2: No, I remember because you heard this year. But the year before they got his role axes. That's a nice little.
Speaker 3: Dates out there right now. And I wears that Rolex. Yeah he's a pretty watch watch.
Speaker 2: Did you ever buy your oline and guests for Christmas?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we did different stuff, you know what I mean, TVs or whatnot, you know what I mean? Remember, And I didn't know, I can't you know, I didn't have you know.
Speaker 3: You know that? H Yeah, I took care of him. I was more like swung, hang out, have some pops, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: You know I mean yeah, and when Canillac rushed for I was ye, dirty right, and uh he brought us some nice watches to some.
Speaker 2: Remove the watch thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah right.
Speaker 5: I told him, I was like, you, when you get that record, we need some teslas. He's laughed at me and walked away, and I was like, I think that has a hard maybe you know, right, But Derek, he's awesome.
Speaker 2: Man, He's cool. He's like, uh, he's just different.
Speaker 5: And it's well, you know how like everybody nowadays a social media everyone says, you know, God's choice, this guy's different.
Speaker 2: There's just legit a different.
Speaker 3: Dude, right, Yeah, you can see it. You can see it.
Speaker 5: And now, like I think with all the instant gratification, if you have a good game, when you were playing, it wasn't like worldwide news.
Speaker 2: It was like, hey, you got a good game. Let's keep moving forward.
Speaker 5: Now guys have one good game, it's all over ESPN, it's all over social media, all this move and with Derek it's just he just doesn't doesn't seem to phase him. Like he's got the talent and the instant gratification, but his workout think it is stupid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 6: That's what people behind the scenes appreciate, you know what I mean? Yeah, I mean they see him and they talk about that, you know what I mean, like you are and stuff like that. But stupid crazy he's uh, he's got a good one man.
Speaker 2: So you actually think, like you, with your skill set, you wouldn't have been somebody that was valuable in this league today.
Speaker 3: I'm not the way I see the offense is being played. No, I mean, like if you.
Speaker 6: Man, you know, you bring out some bad situation. I was forty yards from breaking how many people?
Speaker 2: And this is how dare you bring this up? Well?
Speaker 6: Yeah, seventy and ninety nine, like thirty or forty yards away from right, But because I look at it, like, man, how many people has ever broken a thousand yards in the NFL?
Speaker 3: Right? I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean it can be worth a google right there, right, But the thing is, uh, you know it's so close. But you know we got, uh we at rings and everything made.
Speaker 3: Up for it.
Speaker 1: You So, yeah, I mean you see offenses like what the Titans have and everything else, it's like, obviously I think your value would still ye.
Speaker 6: Taking harpy, Yeah, we're taking harpy, no question. I don't know about that you got to ask them the other guy Tori, No, your boss maybe right.
Speaker 2: John, or that's our GM No, Listen, I think I mean also.
Speaker 5: Wants to play probably be like yeah, a guy like that who's gonna go and roll over dues?
Speaker 3: I mean that.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, we've all seen the goddamn highlight tape.
Speaker 3: So going going back.
Speaker 5: Literally there's literally like, uh, you can have all the town in the world, but you're the intangible. You're just willing to put your face on somebody and end them, and so there's really like there's no supplement for that, like you're gonna make in the league listen, fucking end them, like if not play special teams and that dude, and then you dudes looking at hey, we gotta double this guy, pick one and him.
Speaker 3: I think that's that's the beauty was of our team though, is like.
Speaker 6: Everybody knew the role. Yeah right, nobody trying to get outside there. They're cylinder of their responsibility of of of that team, you know what I mean, And everybody upped them a shut and we stuck.
Speaker 3: It was truly, it was amazing. It really was amazing in our locker room and how type you were a.
Speaker 2: Lot of chirping out there.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of talk right now about whistle pigs, piggyback rice, smash craft cocktails in a can.
Speaker 2: These boys right here way better than a Seltzer.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is I know I've talked heavily about the fresh ginger lime because day one I said that that was my favorite. However, I was trying them straight out of the box. I wasn't putting them on ice. I wasn't put them in the fridge.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I swear to God last week when we were at my baby shower and I tested all three of them again. BlackBerry Lemon fizz. That shit is nice. Yes, that's the one. I don't think there's anything like this out there. It's so refreshing, bold balance. Whistle Pigs take on a more flavorful Seltzer and it is at eight percent alcohol. The fruit in it is barrel aged in whiskey barrels, giving those subtle whiskey notes. You guys know the boys are big whiskey guys, and uh, this is my go to the whistlepig rye whiskey that they got. They just sent an incredible bottle of boss Hog seven, but all whistle Picks whiskeys are incredible and now they're getting in the cocktail in a can game and we love it. We got an exciting promo for the boys from our friends at Whistlepig. Use Code the Boys twenty two to receive ten percent off your order at Cans dot Whistlepig dot com. Saint Patty's Days coming up. Stock the cup Boys. I don't know if I can cuss, so I gotta I gotta kind of bleep myself out right there. The Boys twenty two, that is T G B O Y S two to two to get ten percent off of your order at Cans dot Whistlepig dot com. Uh use again, blah blah blah, use the code the Boys to receive a generous ten percent off Get ready for Saint Patty's Day stock up.
Speaker 2: Do it for the boys, and do it for the Pig.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that.
Speaker 6: So but when I when I got hurt finished in that story, I got hurt in three and I had a fusion, right, So I did go back to the maroon and get the fusion and a fuse six and seven.
Speaker 3: Then I came back and played.
Speaker 6: So four, five, six, and I was going in the seventh training camp, and I knew it happened eventually, just didn't win again. You know, I her needed C three, C four, I believe, and that's what that's what name stop. But again you know again what a great game.
Speaker 3: You know this thing is?
Speaker 6: Uh, you guys are fortunate, bro, And you know what I mean. It's pretty cool, man, You know what? Take it for everything?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I know, man, it is crazy like we've we've we've all gotten to play, yeah, at the highest level, right, football like a game you like you're in the front yard.
Speaker 6: And football, Bro, there's so many guys and those kids, they're like, I'm like, what's your list of schools right, m that you get me to contact whatever? And it's like I just gave me ten or fifteen and you look at the list and like kidding me. Yeah, right, you're again you're this level guy.
Speaker 3: So you know what I mean, we are that guy. You know what I mean? You know that thing? Why of people take it?
Speaker 6: When I got hurt, that's when I really opened my eyes and said, you know, I can't take this for granted, right, you know what I mean? And I wasn't taking it for granted, but you just didn't understand when it's gone, it's gone, you know what I mean? And I was, you know, I was insane in my my ways though that I I would have played forever. But some people aren't like that kind of like, oh boy, that just retired from the Bucks.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the guard. Yeah he saw pro Whitney or a pro bowler.
Speaker 3: You just said to see you later. Seven. I don't know why I haven't heard it seven years.
Speaker 2: It's not a bo Aaron Donald retiring too. Oh wow, I don't know if he is.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I mean this rumors or whatever is that he that he's gonna be like McVeigh, Like Mcveigh's coming back.
Speaker 2: Apparently Mcveag's come back.
Speaker 5: He's gonna come back then, Yeah, yeah, you'd be like Andrew Whitworth, you know, the left tackle for the Rams. He celebrated his fourieth birthday in the December, then won a Super Bowl after winning Walter paint Men and the he was, holy.
Speaker 3: Smokes, that was an unbelievable speech.
Speaker 2: Huh oh my god, did dude?
Speaker 6: I mean it was like giving me goosebumps. She's like, whoa bro? Yeah, he's well spoken, man, he is.
Speaker 2: He's an incredible person too.
Speaker 5: Like the first time I met Andrew was at the Pro Bowl and I like brought like my family out and I was like, let's go dinner on me. And there was this nice restaurant connect at the hotel where I went kind of stopped in, shook my hand, said hello, and I had like ten fifteen people with me and I was like, hey, everyone get whatever you want, like it's on me, blah blah blah. Well the check comes and they go, oh, mister Whitworth took care of it for you. And I was like, he just walked up to me and said take congress in your first Pro Bowl. I was like, fuck, how cool is that?
Speaker 3: Oh? That was really cool? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool, it was like him.
Speaker 3: It was him.
Speaker 5: Uh in year ten, I think Joe Thomas and You're nine and me and I was like a kid and Kenny Flud. These are the dudes. These are the two guys like you look up to and watch and it was just awesome to be a part of that. First one was a cool one.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool. Man. Yeah, yeah, Hawaii's cool.
Speaker 2: We didn't do they did in Orlando.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you didn't get to do o no, no, no.
Speaker 5: The first one I made was the year they stopped doing Hawaii. Man, Hawaii was awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, Hawaii's yeah, Yeah, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: I mean what kind of what kind of like events and set ups at the half of you guys just like kind of do what you want.
Speaker 3: So everything's right.
Speaker 6: On on uh Elani Hotel campus and stuff like that, and it's kind of off the strip and in northern part I think of Aaron had a big old lagoon and everything like that, and it's just we.
Speaker 3: Took over the whole thing in the NFL took it all over, you know.
Speaker 6: I mean that's also they had practice fields out there. They're so secluded and stuff like that. And it has his own private beach for you know, families that take little ones too and stuff like that. Whatnot right where they had the pool and here's a guys's drinking at the pool, bars, people on the beach.
Speaker 3: You know, just everybody was everywhere was there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, having all over one under one roof the best.
Speaker 5: Because then you get these guys who you played against are dudes that you look up to, or guys at your position.
Speaker 6: Like Orlando, right, Yeah, like everybody stayed at the resort. You know, I'll tell you this and you guys, you guys being in Orlando. Oh, let's go see Mickey, Let's go see many you know, and you're going to Disney World, right.
Speaker 5: It was a cool experience from the standpoint that the everyone was under the same hotel, which is really cool. So and there was like kind of one bar, so at night we were all at the same bar drinking, having a good time. You have to meet a lot of guys and kind of make relationships. But they like Universal Studios, they'd shut down Universal Studios for at night, and so it's just you and the families and no waiting in lines, nothing like that. And they had they had, they did a really good job.
Speaker 1: They could have opened up more roller coasters, to be honest, because he like took me as part of his crew and stuff, and we were out there like, oh dang, it's all opened up Universal Studios instead of the stuff they kind of shut it off. It's like, well, anythings for bringing me Taylor, this is great man, that's cool.
Speaker 5: That's that's a great story about Uh oh dude, he's he's Since that day, I like, I've just admired him. I liked him before and I was a fan of his. I have admired the guy, what he does in the community, the way he handles himself. Sixteen seventeen. I think he's a little older. He played, Uh he was like a fifth year senior and he got drafted. I think he's draft in the second round. Played the Bengals for eleven years, and then played at the Rams for six I had two different lives.
Speaker 3: What's this story? Like? Are you going to continue? Where is he? I think he's.
Speaker 2: Anything yet, but I think he's he's done. Like, why we go out on a super Bowl?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Forty years he was in a Super Bowl and Walter Payton May of the Year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, there's no.
Speaker 2: Last year.
Speaker 5: Everyone thought he was going to retire then and he comes back. He just plays and you know what, dude, he played well. It's not like he was like a liability. He's played fucking good all year long.
Speaker 1: Right, right, Dude's played two hundred and thirty nine games, started to thirty five of them.
Speaker 2: I mean that's incredible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is. Uh, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Do you guys got anything you know? I know we gotta we could probably gotta wrap up.
Speaker 2: Yeah here soon. What do you guys got from my uh.
Speaker 3: Seeing the game as softer today. Who are some guys that you do like though? How they work out there? Now you're putting me on a spot. I don't follow that much.
Speaker 1: Are there any fullbacks that you look at that feel like are kind of like a style you like? I know, they're kind of seemed like a dying breed.
Speaker 6: But you know, the kids from San Francisco, you know what I mean, still keep me going a little bit, you know, with the athleticism and stuff, you know what I mean, and and get involved in the game.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's just I don't I don't follow too much anymore. I don't think. I think. Man, That's how it was growing up too. Man. I was in my own world, you know what I mean. When I was in high.
Speaker 6: School, it was all about high school football. I didn't I didn't know anything about college or anything like that. Again, you gotta understand that. I thank god there wasn't cell phones back then, you know what I mean? Yeah, I mean, it gets you shit in trouble, right.
Speaker 2: No question.
Speaker 5: We talked the other day about if there was Twitter when we were twelve, were canceled right?
Speaker 6: Games over for I said, that and then, don't get me wrong, I wasn't it, you know. But at the same time as we got after it a little bit, you boundary.
Speaker 2: Film and the way people can take it out of content.
Speaker 6: Big time, and that's that's that's our world. Everything's out of content. But anyway, it's like, you know, I had some you know, probably that kid they were talking about. You know, you watch you know, just you know, big, bigger type of backs, you know, like your guys. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I was kind of similar that way too. I've never watched football growing up at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then now I only watch it because I.
Speaker 6: Play it, yeah, or because they paid sixteen million dollars to do it. Yeah, I probably should watch some film. Yeah, make sure I can keep that job. It's a nice deal. It might be a good this is just keep that thing alive.
Speaker 3: You like, who were some guys matchup wise that you would go against.
Speaker 2: Going into the week and get it.
Speaker 6: I don't get I don't get hyped. I never got hyped. And I got to the stadium five hours for the game. I went outside and played the goal post game and do all that stuff. Stretched a little bit, you know, just sit out there and just I knew all the video guys from every stadium. I new mall you know what I mean, and stuff like that because I was out there with them when they were going to test one two one two and ship you know.
Speaker 3: What I mean. Yeah, and you know, all right, I'm worried about me. Per se.
Speaker 2: Did you ever talk shit? No? You shit talker? No, like Ray Lewis or nobody. So you just hid somebody, they say, somebody and just walk back to huddle.
Speaker 3: No, you just say hey, what's up? All stop and pay me an ass or something, say what's up?
Speaker 5: And so if I were to talk shit to somebody and they would just turn around walk away, like God, damn, that man's a psychopath.
Speaker 1: You can't get in his head, Mike. He had the neckro he probably had the hip pass that went the belt with white belt and went through the hip pad.
Speaker 3: But it's like, yeah, I know, so.
Speaker 6: You know, played against uh ear locker two years, two times a year, you know, played against you know, I played a lot like him. This was it was it was good, man, it was good. It was like you know, you just couldn't know how to It's like anything else. It's like playing in the same league playing you know, you know exactly how that and that defensive end is gonna be you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but it's uh, it's a good deal. Brother.
Speaker 1: Hard to say you took anybody, anybody that you any player you think about, you like, he kind of rolled my belt a little bit there.
Speaker 2: Obviously you don't tell him.
Speaker 6: But there's a my rookie year when I was in uh my rookiear were in orange and white, right, and so it was just a guy named Ron Cox, you know, I mean, there's a defail. He was a linebacker for Chicago and you like to leave with his head a lot, you know, I mean, so we head and oh you know what I mean. Yeah, I didn't remember the next play I had asked. That's awesome. And I love that he's like, what was his name, you said, Ryan Cox? No, Ron Cox, ron Cox.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: It's not people probably ray Lewis.
Speaker 3: This is this. He's like, nah, the.
Speaker 2: Rookie year, this dude named Ron Cox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: It's like somebody, Yeah, you know, shout out coinbase, no free shout outs. If you've been looking to level up your financial portfolio, it's always good to diversify, why not think about cryptocurrency. Backed by the world's leading investors, Coinbase keeps your portfolio safe and secure while adding crypto into your mix. Coinbase offers a trusted and easy to use platform to buy, sell, and spend cryptocurrency. They support the most popular digital currencies on the market and make them accessible to everyone. I've honestly truth Bey Tai, I've been on coin Base the sales A seventeen Kirk Cousins if you guys heard the episode last week on pat McFee. Kirk Cousins is big in the crypto and I'm getting in it too. They offer portfolio management and protection, learning resources, and a mobile app so you can trade securely and monitor your crypto all in one place. Millions of people in over one hundred countries trust Coinbase with their digital assets, and whether you're looking to diversify just get started or searching for a better way to access crypto markets, start today with the boys at coinbase, and for a limited time, the users can get ten dollars in free bitcoin when you sign up today at coinbase dot com slash bussing. Sign up at coinbase dot com slash busting for ten dollars and free bitcoin. This offers for a limited time only, so be sure to sign up today, probably right now. That's coinbase dot com slash busting.
Speaker 2: Hey these are really good. Yeah, I really like them a lot. Yeah, it taste really, I do do those.
Speaker 6: We'll send you a care package type of deal and put some stuff together for you. And then I was super happy with this. But yeah, I'll take you super happy about it. This is a oh yeah, I messed with this a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so teasing.
Speaker 6: Man's just alternative freedom brack uh free from the tobacco and stuff. And but again it's it's uh herbs in the vitamins. But at the same time as it's pretty good man long last flavor.
Speaker 2: And this is your company.
Speaker 3: I'm affiliate with the company.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yes, no, that's a that's a that's a good idea because I always seen stuff like this. I know there's a couple of the companies out there. Sure it wasn't the Brains, Yeah yeah, no, listen, I would get your money guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I remember seeing these.
Speaker 5: I there's a couple of coaches that do other brands that are similar to this, and I never understood It's like why would you not do it if you're not get anything out of it? But when I put this in because I stopped doing the other brand that had nicotine in it like two weeks ago, and I understand why people would use these to kind of curve that appetite.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you just got to find your your taste. They have coffee there, they have all getting crazy if a lot of them. It's pretty cool though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm gonna rip these up.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, you guys, you just wanted to make sure, uh if we want to offer something up to your followers and listeners. So we are doing We're we're gonna do a little special well style. Whaty if they use code all stop forty website teaser Energy dot com is that he's percent off. That's a huge deal spell teaser for me. It's t E A Z A Energy dot Com all one word, forty percent off and honor the A train.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you guys giving them some time here.
Speaker 8: We're also even going to throw in some uh randomly autographed michae Alstott tease the merchandise. Damn, let's go because I'm on the on the web product. I hope you guys love it, right, it's great. It's made a big difference in a lot of people's lives.
Speaker 1: So oh absolutely, we'll send them the bill, no question, Like heyda, I got the bill, Michael.
Speaker 3: You guys like, what do you guys doing the rest of the day?
Speaker 2: Now, go work out again? Yeah? No, he said, go work out again. Yeah, dude. It takes a lot to look this average, right, you know what I'm saying, grind it out?
Speaker 3: Like what did you do this morning? This morning?
Speaker 5: I just did like a lower body and then this afternoon I'm gonna do like conditioning, spaining conditioning.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, the most you forty times.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm glad you asked. There's a four eight.
Speaker 3: Oh that's pretty good. Was it was? Was a yeah? It is a for?
Speaker 2: It still good human being? All right, we can you know we can right now? Probably not no, I'm probably on.
Speaker 3: The for you're a four A guy like, yes, what's that? Yes? What do you think?
Speaker 2: I ran four six five mm or six four?
Speaker 3: Build it?
Speaker 1: And I'm just gonna actually then could you squat back in the day mostly put on your back?
Speaker 3: What a meaning? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What it does like that six seventy five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but again, it was that's.
Speaker 6: And I'm learning this now, right, I'm learning this now because I'm the more the better uh huh type of guy. Right, the more the better, uh, the more you're tired, you know, right. I mean that's how we That's how we that's how we trained, you know. I mean it was just like old school. But again all that the scientific way of you know, uh, more is not better, you know what I mean? Right, And and so again with the whole palle metrics and all that stuff you guys do, like you said, you know what you're going to speed and condition, right, I mean that that was not heard of, you know what I mean. When we were working out, I mean, I mean we did some lighters and stuff like that. But you know, again, you really emphasize a workout for you know, what you're doing in the matility and stuff like that corporated ours.
Speaker 3: And you know, in some sessions, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, the harder it was, the more you guys felt like you were probably doing something. Yeah, how hard is it?
Speaker 4: Coaching like the way you play and then coaching high school football?
Speaker 3: Now, I throw the ship out of the ball, what's that? I throw the ball a lot?
Speaker 2: Really do you really I would not. I guess that.
Speaker 3: Neither.
Speaker 6: No, but my sound about quarterback, so I kind of got that. But no, we were we were inside outside the zone team. We'll do power game and and stuff and counter game. But you know, I like the no where we're no huddle, all signs and everything, get on the field, let's go and go after it.
Speaker 2: So very progressive to highly conditioned team. Highly conditioned team.
Speaker 3: Uh sometimes yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: But that's what we ran a mission in the first two years. Kind of just get used to it.
Speaker 3: Look over card, get down right right you guys. You the clap we do? We don't do the clap?
Speaker 5: No, no, I see I've not never did the clap. But I always wonder to like, how do people hear that when they're away? How do you possibly hear clapping noise? You know what I'm saying to get off the ball? Yeah, no, I'm masking.
Speaker 9: Somebody else can tell us. I've never played it now yeah no, yeah, I'm always let's go hot. Yeah, so but uh, pleasure, dude. Yeah, this was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Things went Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: I when somebody was like, hey, would you guys want Mike all start. I was like, yeah, yeah, we fucking want him.
Speaker 2: Yeah people lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah you had to hit him out because he goes is he and Nashville and go, yeah, man, he's about to come on the bus because I was asking like, hey, you got any stories for me? This and that, and uh, he's like, so he's in Nashville. He's like, he's supposed to be used to play. He was supposed to tell me. I know, I got I told he said, hey, come to the bus if you're in town, because all we're at Indie, we're at the combine, so you probably would have saw him.
Speaker 2: Aywae, that's what you gotta tell him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew you.
Speaker 2: I knew he was in Indy in India, right, yeah, India.
Speaker 5: So it's uh teaser energy dot com and then promo code at forty for forty percent off deal of the week on the all stop.
Speaker 2: That is the deal of the week. Pretty outstanding stuff, all right,