Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties. Hello, Yeah, it's Donk. Who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Donk. Maybe you don't remember even from the other night. Uh, you were in a bar. I'm the I'm the bartender there. I was serving you drinks. You might not maybe you were hammed. I don't know. But yeah, this is Donk. Paul Donkler is my name, but people call me Donk anyway. So I'm calling because you left a wallet here the other night. Yeah yeah, so DONK found it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Who who found it? Donk? So you you mean you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I Donk found it. And so I'm calling you back because I'm sure you want your wallet. Yeah yeah, yeah, So bro, I got to talk to you about something though, and like, I hope you're sitting down or something like not at work, you know what I mean, Like, because this is like some shocking stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna work right now.
Speaker 2: Well, So DONK was going through your wallet like to like try to find out who you were, you know, so I can call you back or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then I noticed a picture in there of a chick. I don't understand what. Yeah, I like super hot chick. Her name is Michelle. Yeah, that's my girlfriend. How did you know her name?
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah that's your what my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Bro? Like, donk? Sorry, what the are you talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like so I just gotta be honest with you because like, bro, code you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like I had no idea, dude.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so like the other night, that chick that picture in your wallet, you know my girlfriend?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, so she was my girlfriend for the evening if you know what I mean? Sorry, bro, what the are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I mean like she has a thing for bartenders, especially a donk if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: If you can't, buddy, Buddy, I don't know what you're trying to do right now if you're trying to with me. But I don't think this is funny.
Speaker 2: Well I can see that, dude, Like I'm sorry to break the news to you, like you left your wallet at the bar. I'm trying to call you back, and then I see a picture of a girl.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen to me, Listen to listen, stop a drawl or whatever the hell's going on your stone? You think this is funny, I'm joking with you, dude. I got you. I don't know her, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean I know her because like she was in there the other night with you, but like I just remember her name or whatever.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I know it's all good. Bro, Still your girl? What what? What do I see my wallet back? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yes, sorry, dude, Like sometimes DONC just can't help a joke, you know, like the life of a bartender. So hey, yeah, I can get your wallet back to you, bro, So you can come down here, just like gonna cost you like two hundred.
Speaker 1: What do you mean what do you say, like bring to you a hundred bucks and it's yours. Bro. I pray that you are a joke right now, is it? Because I'll come down there and I will get my wallet. Yeah for two hundred bucks, dude. No, I'll come down there and I'll get my wallet one.
Speaker 2: Hundred and fifty bucks. Dude, hard bar You drive a hard bargain. But DONK can go as low as one hundred and fifty that's fine.
Speaker 1: Oh DONC. This's what's gonna happen. I'm gonna come down there and if you do have my wallet, if my wallet is in that facility, you are going to give it to me. I don't even give it about the wallet. Actually, I'm gonna come down there and i'm gonna I'm gonna take your face, okay, and I'm gonna let you really understand your own bar. Can you understand what I'm saying? Sort of confused, I'm gonna kick that talk. Does that make any sense to you? So, so my advice to you, because I'm gonna come down there right now, don't be there. Leave the wallet with someone else because if I see you when I get there, there's gonna be a problem. Like what kind of problem with dude? I'm still confused. I'm gonna you and I will take my.
Speaker 2: Wallet, Okay, yeah, all right till we got it now, bro. Then I'll just let you know this is actually Jubil from The Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your girl friend.
Speaker 1: Michelle set you up. It's a joke. She said. She stopped you got your your wallet on the way home yesterday. Michelle, I am painting back and forth. Oh my god, wake up every morning with Jebile phone pranks.